Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 381, Yosarian2 wrote:Oh, for the record, STD is town. So far, he's picked a fight with Seol, LML, me, and PJ, who are 4 people that are all absurdly good at getting people lynched, all in the first 13 pages of day 1, without any obvious benefit to him from picking all those fights. So either he's righteous town cloaked in the paladin-like armor of righteousness, or he's gone completely suicidal. No way a scum pretending to scumhunt would stick their neck out that far.

He even attacked me for attacking Undo for the same thing he attacked Undo for earlier this game, which is so completely inconsistent it must be a town tell.

My favorite post all game.

<3 Yos
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:14 am

Post by mathcam »

In post 4721, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 448, Kublai Khan wrote:Scum
sotty7
LML

VitaminR
porochaz

Seol

3/5. Not a bad scum-detecting record based on Day 1 first impressions. People need to remember to trust those.

3/6.
FOS: KK.
Never believing you again.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:46 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

great work, vig

really stellar shots you took
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:07 am

Post by mathcam »

Eh, he was 0/2. I'm sure he doesn't feel particularly proud of his record, but it's not all that unexpected in a game with 5/22 scum.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:08 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 4726, mathcam wrote:
In post 4721, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 448, Kublai Khan wrote:
Scum

sotty7
LML

VitaminR
porochaz

Seol

3/5. Not a bad scum-detecting record based on Day 1 first impressions. People need to remember to trust those.

3/6.
FOS: KK.
Never believing you again.

Eh?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:31 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Mathcam, he was 3/5. Scum isn't a player.

Vote: Mathcam
. His name contains the word math and he's bad at it. Lynch all liars.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:00 am

Post by mathcam »

Oh. Damn. See my title.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:42 am

Post by Patrick »

UT wrote:great work, vig

really stellar shots you took

Not terrible, though I was expecting the Yos2 kill he mentioned postgame well before a GC kill.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:40 am

Post by mathcam »

Well, if Yos2 had died, I would've had a much better idea who the vig was. :)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 4708, Bookitty wrote:I really loved our scumteam. I actually got into the mindset that we were the good guys and the town was composed of bad guys. I didn't want to bus STD, though I do accept (now) that it was necessary. LML contributed to the win to a HUGE degree by inspiring chaos and leaving very little for town to work with in identifying the rest of our team. STD was so much fun to play with and was sadly missed when he was gone. Although I didn't bond as closely with the replacement circus, SpyreX's bus of STD (which I really resented at the time!) was a key factor in our win, as was ika's idea about simulvoting.

For me, though, Porochaz was the single most influential scum player. He was with us all through the game and was willing to take risks, to piss off aggressive players (I'm looking at you, ABR) and to make the sacrifice play if it was needed. I couldn't imagine a scum win without him, so I was never willing to bus him even though at certain points he did urge me to. I just didn't see a pathway to victory without his help and his behind-the-scenes support and understanding of the game.

I am legitimately not very good at playing scum. I'm not that great as town, either :) So I want to say thanks to LoudMouthLee, Save the Dragons, Porochaz and ika for making this game fun and helping us to pull out a win in the end. You guys are the best :)

Thanks Bookie, it felt like I played badly at points, but partially that couldn't be helped, and partially because you oldies split into the extremely analytical or the exact opposite. It made the game very hard to play, especially with the wildcards going about. The frustration at the numbers game was very real, but I would have been just as annoyed as town. DGB's scumputer was annoyingly inaccurate so wasn't sure what to do there, especially when she herself ignored it.

As I said before I treated my scum team as family, losing LML and STD was a heartache and at times I could see a win clearly and at other times I failed to see it at all. However I didn't see it happening without me being sacrificed. Me, STD, Bookie and LML (before he died) did really mesh well I thought and I'm so glad that after playing town for what must be years now without a scum game (forumwise, really not F2F) I am ecstatic that I got to play (and win) a scum game that I don't think will be surpassed with lovely, caring, well playing, just generally awesome players. (which for the most part extends to the town as well, the game was without a doubt, a frustrating prolonged mess at times, but I did have fun)

STD and LML I was in awe of initially, but they were great and amusing and made some great plays that put me to shame, Bookie helped me a lot, she basically made the case on ABR and put herself in it more than I was willing to do (you will notice her long posts had chunks edited out compared to mine). Again I wasn't willing to bus her up until near the end (Im not as honourable as her - but I was pretty confident ABR wasn't going to stick on her). She and STD were both extremely supportive when my gran died, and I am truly grateful to both of them. She and STD kept the scum quicktopic going strong and discussing all the time. The two of them were the glue that held the team together.

So thanks family, you were the best.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by N »

GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”