New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:51 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3124, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3121, hebichan wrote:You seemed to be honestly trying to solve the game, and mafia was trying to kill slandaar under the guise of it being a good lynch despite how he was finding scum a lot.
Yes, we have covered this a couple times already although I don't really feel I was finding the scum 'a lot' but anyways.

I agree Nero thought I was the SK. Makes complete sense. What happened is Hebi (SK) shot Perf/Rach when NC targetted me with an RB or maybe both shot same target etc. I see from your POV, Rach, that this is debateable but it shows the flaw in the argument and where Nero was wrong.

Hebi saved pushing this argument for today though instead of sorting it out yesterday. He hammered Fire without any real reasoning for him being SK to ensure he had an argument today which is actually alright if you ignore that the mafia can be (and were) wrong about who the SK is.

Note this:
In post 3121, hebichan wrote: I thought it seemed pretty obvious they found sk early on and wanted to kill him off before lylo.
If it was so obvious why did he vote Fire yesterday?
In post 3121, hebichan wrote: slandaarnseemed to be trying to use to frame you in that back and forth you two had earlier.
Mhmm. If I were the SK I would have just voted you earlier on off the back of my reads saying I was sure Rach was town. Two town BP is hard to believe so I was debating it.
In post 3122, hebichan wrote: I wasn't all that confident. The fact you were left alive despite being so town and mafia trying to lynch you is super obvious on how you were bp serial killer and the mafia knew it. Hell, the fact you weren't nkd is actually a strike against you here. It only proves you weren't mafia.
Well you sounded very confident and then you go on to say 'super obvious' in the next sentence. :]

Why are you saying I am BP? And I don't see how not being nked can possibly be a 'strike against' me. On D6 the day Nero claimed we had 1 death the night prior - DGB. This was not a vig shot so we know the mafia shot her based on Nero claiming as we can assume him claiming means SK kill is missing. The mafia therefore did not try to kill the SK. If I were the SK this means the mafia didn't choose to shoot me.
I had a scum read since replacing in on fire, I had no proof you were sk and as I said before, I thought you did look pretty town itherwise. People refuted the idea you were sk, and I admit to being easily swayed.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:14 pm

Post by Slandaar »

What proof did you have that Fire was the SK?

When you say proof what you're doing is avoiding saying argument as you had one of those which, as covered, was the same one you have made today.

Why are you calling me BP all the time?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:06 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3126, Slandaar wrote:What proof did you have that Fire was the SK?

When you say proof what you're doing is avoiding saying argument as you had one of those which, as covered, was the same one you have made today.

Why are you calling me BP all the time?
Cause its the only reason mafia would think you were sk, which you admit they did. It seems really random for them to just decide you were sk otherwise.

I had no proof fire was sk, I just really thought he looked scummy all game, it was a gut read that was wrong. I am fallable.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 3127, hebichan wrote:I had no proof fire was sk, I just really thought he looked scummy all game, it was a gut read that was wrong. I am fallable.
My question was kind of rhetorical. The point was you clearly didn't have any thus:
In post 3126, Slandaar wrote:When you say proof what you're doing is avoiding saying argument as you had one of those which, as covered, was the same one you have made today.
--

Why would mafia think I am an SK if they shot me and I didn't die? they couldn't have known there is no town protection role and I was in a position to be protected (townread a lot). Even then I could be town BP from their POV.

I think they used the RB on me and thought they blocked me killing it makes much more sense from their perspective. Not that it matters. They were wrong.

also

@Mod: can you prod Rach please?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 7.02
hebichan (1)-
Slandaar
(L-1)

RachMarie (0)-

Slandaar (1)-
hebichan
(L-1)

Not Voting (1)-
RachMarie

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-07-18 20:00:00) - Jul 18th 19:00 GMT
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

RachMarie has been prodded, she has 24 hours to post before being replaced
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:10 am

Post by RachMarie »

Im still here been having a bad bought with my legs because I had to take off the bandages early so have not done much on my computer. I have an appointment today with wound care and they will redo my bandages which should keep the swelling down and therefore the pain down when I am sitting at the computer, I am hoping the infection has not come back as well :( Cellulitis infections are nasty, painful and hard to get rid of :(
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:15 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3128, Slandaar wrote:
In post 3127, hebichan wrote:I had no proof fire was sk, I just really thought he looked scummy all game, it was a gut read that was wrong. I am fallable.
My question was kind of rhetorical. The point was you clearly didn't have any thus:
In post 3126, Slandaar wrote:When you say proof what you're doing is avoiding saying argument as you had one of those which, as covered, was the same one you have made today.
--

Why would mafia think I am an SK if they shot me and I didn't die? they couldn't have known there is no town protection role and I was in a position to be protected (townread a lot). Even then I could be town BP from their POV.

I think they used the RB on me and thought they blocked me killing it makes much more sense from their perspective. Not that it matters. They were wrong.

also

@Mod: can you prod Rach please?
You said yourself you were so town you should have been night killed, but you were not. I dont have nuch to add here. Most everything else is me not having everything thought out because I didnt expect to be in lylo at all, nor trying to make a case on you.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:31 am

Post by RachMarie »

I feel like I have the weight of the entire town on my shoulders here...

Time is running out so I am going to plow into those ISOs tonight.

and vote one of you.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:38 am

Post by RachMarie »

Gods what a mess in this game,

Voting patterns really did not tell me much since most of the time both of you were on the same wagon at lynch time. It was a long shot since sk is out to get both the maf and the town, but thought it might help me clarify things.

Based on Perf's track thingy report Slan went nowhere, and I think he would have gotten a no result since i do think the sk is II not BP in this game.

Heb replaced in for illikebugs who basically just did a fadeaway which is NAI of course, but I do know that DGB when she was not uberdeath tunneling on the tracker slot, did periodically suggest bugs. She was most definitely wrong on her tunnel, but can't really blame her for that so many replacements and NOT ONE SINGLE ONE did his or her job which means we missed out on valuable info. That was a real bitter blow for us and KUDOS to Perf for stepping in.

On top of that the few times that Heb seemed suspicious of me they seem contrived mostly she has been rather solidly town reading me. I noticed that again when reading through. Meanwhile Slan was definitely suspicious especially around the whole claim thing when I stated I was town BP and Perf did too.

So I am making a decision and I do hope it is the right one, if I am wrong then Slan bloody well deserves this win.

VOTE: Heb

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:10 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3134, RachMarie wrote:Gods what a mess in this game,

Voting patterns really did not tell me much since most of the time both of you were on the same wagon at lynch time. It was a long shot since sk is out to get both the maf and the town, but thought it might help me clarify things.

Based on Perf's track thingy report Slan went nowhere, and I think he would have gotten a no result since i do think the sk is II not BP in this game.

Heb replaced in for illikebugs who basically just did a fadeaway which is NAI of course, but I do know that DGB when she was not uberdeath tunneling on the tracker slot, did periodically suggest bugs. She was most definitely wrong on her tunnel, but can't really blame her for that so many replacements and NOT ONE SINGLE ONE did his or her job which means we missed out on valuable info. That was a real bitter blow for us and KUDOS to Perf for stepping in.

On top of that the few times that Heb seemed suspicious of me they seem contrived mostly she has been rather solidly town reading me. I noticed that again when reading through. Meanwhile Slan was definitely suspicious especially around the whole claim thing when I stated I was town BP and Perf did too.

So I am making a decision and I do hope it is the right one, if I am wrong then Slan bloody well deserves this win.

VOTE: Heb
Welp im town gg.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Titus »

Game over.

Slandaar the bulletproof SK wins.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:15 am

Post by RachMarie »

crap

Sorry Heb it was a tough decision and Slan really played well :(

uggh

Sorry everyone :(

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Killthestory »

Slan played good, but he confirmed himself as scum when he voted in LyLo. Combine that with the fact that Hebi's predessecor was obvtown, and they seemed to be generally AtE'y, Slan was the only good lynch. You were obvtown the entire tmie.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:20 am

Post by hebichan »

I told you mafia tried to shoot him and found he was bp.

My take away from this is have more self confidence, all my reads were right except firebringer, I just never pushed hard enough and allowed more experienced players to sway my opinion too much.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Killthestory »

Hebi, you could have gotten Slan lynched with just the LyLo argument.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:22 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3140, Killthestory wrote:Hebi, you could have gotten Slan lynched with just the LyLo argument.
Im confused on why it made him scum though?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Killthestory »

Voting in LyLo as town allows scum to quickhammer for an easy win. Town should never do it. If no one quickhammers, that makes the person who votes the person instant confirmed scum. Scum will always take the easy win over a forceful one unless they're ballsy.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:27 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 3142, Killthestory wrote:Voting in LyLo as town allows scum to quickhammer for an easy win. Town should never do it. If no one quickhammers, that makes the person who votes the person instant confirmed scum. Scum will always take the easy win over a forceful one unless they're ballsy.
That makes rach not scum, but it doesnt actually make me town since I voted first. I was actually thinking something along those lines, but I wasn't sure it was a good argument in the end. I mean, I was super confident in my slandaar vote at the time but.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Something_Smart »

My take away from this is don't play larges, because if you do, you might draw a role that for balance purposes is really supposed to die fairly early in the game, and then all the towncred you worked so hard to earn will vanish when you have to hard defend your partner because you have no shot at winning as the last scum alive.

Anyway, this would have been more fun and less disappointing if I had rolled literally any other role, but GG and WP Slandaar!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Atleast I get to laugh at KTS for thinking Slan was town
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:21 am

Post by SirCakez »

gg slan, you deserve the win
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3143, hebichan wrote:
In post 3142, Killthestory wrote:Voting in LyLo as town allows scum to quickhammer for an easy win. Town should never do it. If no one quickhammers, that makes the person who votes the person instant confirmed scum. Scum will always take the easy win over a forceful one unless they're ballsy.
That makes rach not scum, but it doesnt actually make me town since I voted first. I was actually thinking something along those lines, but I wasn't sure it was a good argument in the end. I mean, I was super confident in my slandaar vote at the time but.
Then it's a game of chicken. Someone has to vote first. Scum don't want to pick who to anger, but if you're good scum, you've already rigged the lylo.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

Can we see scum chat?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was a little cheesed about my lynch. KTS' "you are pushing obvtown Slandaar so you must be scum" was pretty bad. I get the whole pushing town=not town idea but it will never ever be a good tell mostly 'cause town push town all the time. So I feel like he just got lucky. Performer tracking Slan the night before and using it to push me I thought was scummy. Like, if a roleblocker DOES block a VT (or any other role without a night action) it doesn't mean the blocker is lying. I was p surprised that that bulletproof/back up tracker even got the approved for a normal role.

And Rach thinking that I targeted her on night 1 when I wasn't even in the game was lol.

So I'm p much in agreement that town didn't deserve this but I don't really think Slan did that much either. I'm sure all this sounds assholeish but its me so yeah...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”