DP6 (Famous Women Mafia) - Game Over!!!!

Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:44 pm

Post by Electra »

Do not vote Saberkitty.
Try for someone else.

Anyway, I found Joan of Arc today, which brings the total up to Joan, Sheher, Annie Oakley, and dead!mathcam.

Apologise for teh crappy post, but my brain's fried from Otakon.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:54 am

Post by Electra »

I think it's
very likely
that Joan of Arc made last night's kill- which makes me wonder where the Mafia/SK's kills went. Curious and curiouser... A doc and a role blocker? That would be insanely lucky. I can't see what good speculation would do at this point in time.

Sketchwick- I don't understand why you are voting for Leo. Even if he is lying, if we try to kill him, it may just end in another No Lynch. I'm sure there are more Mafia members.

mathcam - I just feel it's a waste of time to vote for Saberkitty, since I have a strong feeling that she's innocent. By the way, who are you replacing?
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 11, 2003 5:57 am

Post by Electra »

Oh, I'm going to
vote: mith
, because I believe he's our best lead.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:57 am

Post by Electra »

There was one of Kingpin's posts that I found suspicious, and that was the one he made right after scum!Dirge/Dourgrim
claimed. Go read it, my computer doesn't let me C&P for some odd reasn [it just started recently, anyone know why?]. It seems kind of like Mafia trying to convince the town that the role is a good one, while sounding unsure himself.

unvote: mith
, looking back, it seems that nothing you did AFTER Dirge/Dourgrim claimed looked too suspicious. It was just before, and you wouldn't have know, anyway.

At the moment, I'm just leaning towards getting rid of those damn inactive players. -_-;;
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:56 am

Post by Electra »

Leo, apologies if you've said so, but have you been targeted for a night kill?
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:36 am

Post by Electra »

Leonidas wrote:
2. Yes, I am careful about my wording. The mafia and/or the SK
certainly
tried to kill me before (quite possibly along with Sketch, but this is a supposition). So I only provide scum with as little info as possible.
Just ask yourselves where the mafia+SK kills went.
3. As for my comment with the doc protecting me at night, please see 2. above. I cannot afford to have the mafia keep track on my credit balance at any time.
After rereading that several times, I kind of get it. However scum wouldn't know how many credits you have in the first place, so they wouldn't get any more info if they knew that you used another one.

Saberkitty- I have to ask. Why the HELL did you just role claim?
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 18, 2003 8:30 am

Post by Electra »

You could look for your avatar, SK. :)
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 19, 2003 3:25 am

Post by Electra »

Mm hm. So what if he isn't the SK, and avoids lynching again? Then we just wasted another day. I am sure that there are other Mafia members out there, why don't we try to find one of them, since we'll have to do it eventually.

Here is something I'm wondering. What if the Mafia isn't 'evil' at all? I point you to the recent game where Tickle Me Elmo was the serial killer. We have no evidence for that theory though, since the one dead evil was indeed an iffy role.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:07 am

Post by Electra »

SaberKitty wrote:
just wondering-
since we apparently have like 3 vigi's out there, and since leo's unlynchable (or can save himself at least once) shouldn't one of our many vigi's just..um... take him out?
i mean, since i'ts not worth it to attempt to lynch him, even if he is good(which i'm doubtful of) wouldn't it be more worthwhile to attempt to lynch someone that we can at least get rid of? i know that sounds really crappy, but if we continually have failed lynches, aren't we mucho screwed since the mafia's numbers stay constant as ours dwindle?

just a thought...
-sk
According to him, he can avoid nightkills as well.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:14 am

Post by Electra »

I agree, a vigilante with nothing better to do should target Leo. I don't really buy his role claim any more than I did yesterday, but I don't want to waste another lynch.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 20, 2003 4:14 am

Post by Electra »

Um, just one question to [Sketchwick]. If Leo turns out to be evil, how would the vigilante get any info? Because Leo would be an SK not Mafia...

If Leo doesn't die, should our vigilante target him? I'm leaning towards yes. Even if he's Saberkitty and a protown role, he's causing way too much conflict. We haven't even done any Mafia-searching today because of him.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:50 am

Post by Electra »

CB- Most of the people here believe that Leo is an SK that escape one lynching. Do you honestly think the credit thing is something that sounds like saberkitty?

Leo- Why should I be taking charge? :?: Because I have a cop role? I already revealed the role names, none of which look guilty to me, and I'll protect the people that I checked if others find them suspicious. Also, since real!Saberkitty basically admitted to being one of the roles I checked, and I didn't say 'no, you lying *&^@ DIEDIEDIE', it's kind of obvious that I checked her. :P

I still don't think we should lynch him today. I think the vigilante should kill him. If he's not lying, then he can protect himself and check one other person tonight. If he dies tonight, then we know he was lying [duh]. If he lives, he can reveal his result and we can let him be for a little while.

Does Joan of Arc sound like a vigilante with only one kill ever, or one kill per night?
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:51 am

Post by Electra »

Oh, CB- Dirge was the Mafia Spy, not a protown role. :P It's possible that he chose SaberKitty to protect a Mafia member or something. I don't think so, but always possible.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 25, 2003 2:22 am

Post by Electra »

I found Lucrezia Borgia tonight. I did a quick search on her, and from what I can tell, she was a member of the first crime family, although she did not participate in the murders or incest that she was accused of. Says one source, by the way, if anyone else wants to check, feel free to.

Regardless, this is the iffiest role I've seen so far, so I'll
vote: mathcam
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 26, 2003 11:26 pm

Post by Electra »

I just think that a vigilante should kill Leo. I mean, according to him, his role is useless not anyway, and all he does is cause conflict [we might have ended up lynching him AGAIN today :P]

unvote: mathcam

lalalala...
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 27, 2003 7:35 am

Post by Electra »

Erm, poison was used night one as well, which according to your claim, means that the Serial Killer uses poison and the Mafia rips... but yeah, I don't buy it. Vote stands.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 31, 2003 5:41 pm

Post by Electra »

I got Lizzie Borden, who apparently killed her father and stepmother with an axe. Um, yeah, sounds real protown to me. ^^

vote:corsato
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:54 pm

Post by Electra »

Oh yes, just some speculation-

THE DEAD:
Mathcam 1 (Princess Diana, town, poisoned)
Mneme 1 (Queen Elizabeth I, town, ripped apart)

Night 1 indicates that we have two killers, or a Mafia with two kills.

Quailman (Cassandra, town, poisoned)

Night 2 makes the ripping killer strangely vanish.

Night 3 we have no kill. Madam Curie attributes this to her going out and away somewhere.

Dourgrim (Calamity Jane, one-shot vigilante, beheaded)

Night 4 is supposedly shot by another vigilante.

Werebear (Sheherazade, town, chopped to pieces)

Definite Mafia death.

I too want to know if the vigilante attempted a killing of Leokitty tonight. If she did, then Leo should NOT be alive- not according to the role he claimed.

In addition, we had real Maf nightkill both times we tried to lynch Leo. Coincidence or no?

At the moment, though, I'm leaning towards one killing group with multiple killing abilities.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 01, 2003 11:22 am

Post by Electra »

Corsato wrote:I was afraid this might happen, ever since I read my role.
Yeah, I'm indead Lizzy Borden. Or, to say it better, it's one of the roles I've played in my life. My real name is Elizabeth Montgomory, and I was an actrice. Each night I can use one of my former roles to perform an action. I can choose between kill (Lizzy Borden), protect (Samantha Stephens) and investigate (Edna Buchanan).
Sadly there's a limitation of my role. I have to use all my powers, and there can only be a difference of two between any of my roles.

That's the most of it I guess. If needed I give you my night choices.
Well, that's a good explanation. 'She got Lizzie Borden because of pure dumb luck because I decided to kill someone when I got inspected. Curses.' Who were you 'killing'?

Leonidas- Honestly. Haven't you used up more than your alloted share of credits? :roll: And why are you even assuming that he'll live past today? :roll: I really think that vigilante
who aren't one shot should just keep trying to kill him until he dies. :) His role may be something where he can exchange credits for either kills or protection.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 01, 2003 12:32 pm

Post by Electra »

Leonidas wrote:
You mean, haven't
you
used up more than my alloted share of credits? :roll:
Haha, attempt to be smart and avoid the question. Regardless, I'm fairly certain that according to you, you should be out of credits.
Well, when I took the initiative to investigate a player, then I got bandwagoned for using my powers with no input from the town.
Then, when I proposed to investigate a player out of a set of three submitted by the town, there was no answer.
So I figured this was a good opportunity to finally prove my abilities.
Your abilities would be in no way proved, because I for one don't trust your 'investigations'.
Yes, well, as I said - the epitome of cowardice. Besides, I have PROVED to you that this makes NO SENSE.
No, you really haven't. :)
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 02, 2003 10:31 am

Post by Electra »

Why on earth would someone who's protown kill Werebear? You could have killed someone like Leo. Or tried to. Your claim would have been better if you hadn't admitted to killing Werebear. Vote stands.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 05, 2003 9:35 am

Post by Electra »

I found Florence Griffith Joyner aka fastest woman in the world aka not obviously Mafia. Looks like we'll have to think today. =p
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 06, 2003 5:06 pm

Post by Electra »

jeep wrote:For now, I'm going to plant my
vote:Leonidas
because I'm sure it's not a bad thing, I just don't know if it's going to do any good.

I re-read the thread as well as I could and came up empty. Everything suspicious seems to point to Leo. I'll re-read it again this evening if I can or tomorrow otherwise.

-JEEP
I'm seriously having some suspicions here.

1) MeMe says that she's shot at Leo 3 times. We've tried to lynch him two times. That's five kills he's supposedly escaped. That's not right. NO ROLE should be able to escape five kills.
2) Unless... MeMe didn't actually shoot at him.

Leo, did MeMe shoot at you for the past three nights or not? Or, did you lose credits for the past three nights or not?

Tentative
vote: MeMe
, which could disappear as soon as someone finds a flaw in my thinking.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:11 am

Post by Electra »

MeMe wrote:Excuse me? You know who I am, Electra: JOAN OF ARC. And I don't shoot, I have a sword. I killed Dourgrim (sorry all, I explained earlier that I believed him to be scum) so I know that I'm a capable vigilante. I agree it's a powerful role, but I believe the nine lives theory and it
is
possible that he had some doc protection. Ask yourself why I would claim to have attempted to kill him if it weren't so? Don't help the mafia by manufacturing a case against what looks to be the only multi-shot vig in the game.

FOS: SaberKitty and, of course, Leonidas
Indeed, I know who you are, however, the only way to do a Mafia Godfather in this game is to have her with an innocent name... and there was no other kill the night you offed Dourgrim. I really don't think it's possible that he had doc protection, unless our doc is a moron.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:53 am

Post by Electra »

MeMe wrote:I agree that if there's a godfather in the game it would probably be one with an innocent name (see my suggestion about SaberKitty/Annie Oakley above). I don't understand your doc protection thing about Dourgrim -- of
course
he didn't have protection or I couldn't have killed him.

I'm frankly confounded that, out of everyone in the game, you would think I'm the most likely to be guilty. The tree up which you're barking? Wrong one.
I meant that Leo didn't have doc protection.

Right now, I just want to hear from Leo. :P
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:39 am

Post by Electra »

CaptainBlicero wrote:As for the number of credits, he's avoided two lynches, investigated two players, and survived three vigilante attacks. Assuming that "cats have nine lives," he probably has two credits left. So, if d8p turns up guilty, we should probably give him a break from the vig kills. If d8p shows up innocent, an attempted kill at night followed by a lynch should take him out.
If he's lying, then all we know is that he's avoided two lynches and three night kills. And probably killed once as well [ripping]. That means he has three more 'lives'.

d8p, what were your choices?

unvote: MeMe
Why would Margaret Thatcher be a role blocker and what were your targets?
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:21 pm

Post by Electra »

Look! Isn't it pretty?

d8p blocked Leo, yet Leo checked d8p! Can't believe no one saw that. XD

Of course, the obvious problem is that even if we lynch d8p to find a protown roleblocker, there's no guarantee that Leo will die to a lynch. :cry:

On the other hand, if we kill d8p and he's innocent, Leo's definitely SK.

vote:d8p
:?
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 08, 2003 3:23 pm

Post by Electra »

:oops: Didn't see your post, CB.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 09, 2003 1:41 pm

Post by Electra »

vote: Leo

:?

If he's innocent, or something along those lines, d8p should get chopped up.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 13, 2003 9:06 am

Post by Electra »

Found Mother Teresa. For some reason, I instantly thought of her as the Godmother. :P But probably not. ;)

Results, Leo, d8p?
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:43 pm

Post by Electra »

Leonidas wrote:
It is amazing to see how rigid thinking can hurt the town.
(I'm not talking about d8p being part of my bandwagon - that was expected).

Anyway - stick to the seven/nine lives SK theory if you wish. I am asking you to relax, take a deep breath, and see for yourself that it makes no sense.

I can't do much more than finger an investigated scum.

Short recap:
I get bandwagoned and claim my role. Town lynches me.
Next day, I divert a bandwagon directed at an innocent. I get lynched.
Then I finger a scum. I get lynched.

MeMe first votes for me because she does not buy my role.
Then, she votes for me because I use my investigations with no input from the town.
Then, she votes for me in spite of the fact that I'm fingering scum.

Bah.
Leo, if you're protown, just DIE. You're wasting the town's lynches otherwise.

vote: Leo
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:37 am

Post by Electra »

Leo, just die. If we see you're telling the truth, MeMe can kill d8p.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 18, 2003 4:48 am

Post by Electra »

I found Enya. O.o

Saberkitty, I want to hear what you know about not being able to speak and all.

I'm still kind of confused of Leo's role. -_-;; Why wouldn't he just keep stealing lynch-immune?
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:19 am

Post by Electra »

Of the five remaining, I don't have information on Quailman or jeep.

If we decide to lynch someone who we have no info on, I'm leaning towards Quailman. There are some things that make me a bit suspicious of him, although jeep hasn't posted enough to say anything suspicious. :?

On the other hand, I do want to hear from Saberkitty about the whole bullet-killings thing. In fact, I'm going to
vote: SaberKitty
until she speaks up. She made a pseudoclaim of vigilante, which I honestly don't buy.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:15 am

Post by Electra »

Jeep it is.

vote:Jeep
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 19, 2003 3:29 pm

Post by Electra »

Nefertiti AND Cleopatra? Give us a role, Jeep.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 21, 2003 3:27 am

Post by Electra »

Saberkitty?

???

:(

As for checking someone at night... is there anyone ELSE you want me to verify? Because I believe Quailman, and he's probably going to be killed tonight.

What did mith say was CB's role name?

THREE roleblockers? CB, are you a one shot?

Vote stays on Jeep for now, although, as I've said before, WANT TO HEAR CONTENT FROM SK!
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 7:44 am

Post by Electra »

I like CB's plan. For now.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 9:37 am

Post by Electra »

mith wrote:It strikes me as a very nice ability for a Godmother to have to be able to prevent lynches... add that to the mother thing and the italian-catholic connection, and I'm still leaning toward Cadmium as Godmother.
On that line of thought, in a mini I played there was indeed a Mafia member who could prevent lynches. IMO, if Jeep dies and is Mafia, MeMe should try to kill Cadmium. Otherwise, I personally don't feel like seeing two deaths the next morning.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 22, 2003 12:58 pm

Post by Electra »

But Quailman claimed doc when no one else has, so I believe him. =P Better to confirm him than to vig kill him anyway.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #40) » Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:39 am

Post by Electra »

Okay, I think we need all night choices to be exposed right now, since it could hardly hurt us.

Confirming Quailman.

I REALLY think SK needs to be replaced and prodded with a poker or something.

Only one kill tonight, by the supposed vigilante... I suppose it could be our roleblocker(s) at work, which is why I want to hear nightchoices.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:38 am

Post by Electra »

vote: replace SK

vote: d8p
, citing the Leo-wanted-to-clear-self reasons.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #42) » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:05 am

Post by Electra »

Wow, good game, town. :D Being cop is fun. Being mathcam sucks. The End.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”