the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8601 (isolation #600) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8589, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1070, the worst wrote:Actually a bit nervous about LLD. I kinda get she's doing LLD things and the xofcase gets the game firing in a way that I am never surprised to see LLD do but it's also kind of just.... noise.... like I am aware she doesn't expect anyone ever to take that case seriously and I'm not sure it's actually productive/does anything to solve the game

very much consistent with LLD scum m.o. but I think I can also see it come from LLD who saw something and wanted to kick up some noise about it to get a conversation going. but it was way too soon and not conducive to a valuable conversation so did she do it just to look like she's solving the game?

food for thought. I'm scared of LLD so I'll observe cautiously.
In post 1071, the worst wrote:Actually just had another scroll through her ISO and fuckit
VOTE: jjh
In post 3398, the worst wrote:
In post 3397, Alisae wrote:Scum!Krazy jumping on the LLD wagon since the beginning before I posted endorsing it?
Idunno dude, I’m not exactly sure about that.
decent point, krazy / LLD didn't feel aligned
duck is talking about how openwolfing LLD has been D1, but if you read his D1 ISO I don't really get that.

His 'mastina is now outside of scumrange' doubleback today on posts made when he decided this, is also unlike town duck i've seen.
I don't like his Maria vote.
I don't like his calling out of PB's scumminess based on activity and timing of all things. Like seriously, who here believes the worst has an honest scumread on PB 'because he posted within half an hour of someone calling PB out'?
you're telling me you think i softly shaded a way ott powerwolfing scumbuddy in 1070 then decided to help her try and start up her wagon in 1071

and you think this is... more likely than me thinking she might be scum but not really being sure and helping kick off the jjh wagon to see how the gamestate evolved

just noting after this that i went and enjoyed the lovely sunshine of santorini, came back and saw she was caught and openwolfing : ]

3398 is something i agreed with at face value and is something i've reevaluated and don't really think is all that anti-associative anymore

mastina read - i changed my mind through night phase
maria vote - i've been overwhelmingly transparent
i explicitly didn't call PB scummy for beetlejuice. i said it was hilarious how every time i've seen someone mention his invisibility, he appears within half an hour. i then asked him for his reads and said i'd engage with him in good faith

you're not tryna sort my alignment here dragon pal
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8606 (isolation #601) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by the worst »

ali can you look at ico for a sec here? i'm not gonna go deep into confbias deathtunnel mode but he's literally cherrypicking out of my ISO to support an agenda without paying attention to context and it just /looks/ exactly like a bad mislynch case
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8608 (isolation #602) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8558, the worst wrote:PB i am starting to find it legitimately hilarious that you pop up within half an hour of people shading you

it's past like a lame beetlejuicing tell now it's actually fate
In post 8559, Pink Ball wrote:I just left my gf's house, it's 2.50 am, I'm making up in 4 hours to go to work, get to the thread and first thing I see is Titus post. If I were scum I would be more careful with the Beetlejuice thing but I don't give a fuck, I don't want to be scumread for my activity 'cause I've explained my lack of presence since the begining of the game
In post 8561, the worst wrote:like i said, i don't even think it's a valuable tell. it's just funny.
In post 8563, Pink Ball wrote:The problem with this game is that, as soon as you want to get in and give your opinion on things, the more vocal players jump in and shut you down either by calling you scum or saying that you're underwhelming. What's the motivation to put effort in this? I have my reads, but at this point the only thing I can do to be helpful is to not get mislynched, so do me a solid and don't do that
In post 8565, the worst wrote:
In post 8563, Pink Ball wrote:The problem with this game is that, as soon as you want to get in and give your opinion on things, the more vocal players jump in and shut you down either by calling you scum or saying that you're underwhelming. What's the motivation to put effort in this? I have my reads, but at this point the only thing I can do to be helpful is to not get mislynched, so do me a solid and don't do that
i like, sincerely agree. being active has been demotivating and a pain in the ass.

i'm down to hear you out dude.

talk to me on how you think this is me shading PB :giggle:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8613 (isolation #603) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:30 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8609, Iconeum wrote:
In post 8601, the worst wrote:you're not tryna sort my alignment here dragon pal
i thought you were scum when reading D4 :s
alright then why are you focusing on things that have nothing to do with d4 and missing my intenti
on with every single thing you're talking about?
if you think i'm scum from d4 scumcase my d4 dude

what you're doing is attempting to undermine my credibility - transparently.
it's not good sorting, and i will tear you to pieces for it.

if you think i'm scum show me your thought process in realtime.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8614 (isolation #604) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8611, Alisae wrote:okay but dannflor's push is the scummy one?????????????
if ico is town i'll accept chainsawing but i 100% buy the ridiculed response coming from town!dann

ico's minicase of me is literally the wolfiest case i've seen in like. months.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8617 (isolation #605) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by the worst »

let's pretend i was shading him for a moment, ico:
what's my big evil scum plan via gently shading PB for beetlejuicing in a gamestate where he and i are both unfocused and pseudo-active?

given you townread me up til d4, why do you see this and go "oh man scum!duck's tryna shade poor PB!!"? like what precludes this from just being town!me trying to tickle PB into submission?

your read jumps the shark way too aggressively. if you're seeing something here, i need you to slow down and step me through it.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8621 (isolation #606) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8620, Alisae wrote:
In post 8614, the worst wrote:
In post 8611, Alisae wrote:okay but dannflor's push is the scummy one?????????????
if ico is town i'll accept chainsawing but i 100% buy the ridiculed response coming from town!dann

ico's minicase of me is literally the wolfiest case i've seen in like. months.
how about Dann's vote history just being preettttttttty bad
dann is kinda
not doing anything poignantly AI

so i'll reevaluate him soon sure, but the gamestate isn't very exciting from the pov of trying to get his alignment right

iconeum tried to take a stance
he fell flat on his ass
the three of us are standing over him

the gamestate is excited, and he's at the centre of it - this is the right time to sort him
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8623 (isolation #607) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by the worst »

poignant/scum-indicative* you know what i mean i'm trying to be poetic
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8627 (isolation #608) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8622, Iconeum wrote:First I see ducky having a 180 read on Mastina, based on posts made during a time where ducky called mastina 'outside of scumrange'. I know you can change reads, that's not my point. But you are otherwise very adamant on these things, and it's odd to me that you switched your read around when the scumtalk was going on about Mastina, which makes me read it as you setting up a justification for a later vote there.
i was called out on this earlier, and said exactly what i said to you. i changed my mind.
i went back to evaluate why i considered mastina outside of her scumrange and all i saw were never-ending walls of casing stuff which i'm not really sure whether or not she cared about

and it hit me:
she is posting because she wants to be alive.

i can't remember why i had a flash of thinking she was outside her scumrange yday, bluntly. it looks like survivalistic posting on reread. i was never really sure what her actual motive this game has been so i don't really feel like i need to try and reassess her motive - there's a disconnect between mastina and the gamestate - we're playing chess and she's playing checkers - i'm not sure why she's casing the way she is or whether she actually wants it but:

SHE WANTS TO BE ALIVE.

if this piqued your curiosity, why didn't you say so? I think it's a pretty striking call from me and a risky 180 if i'm scum: what's my scum motive for doing a 180 on this read?

why do you assume this is scum!duck, rather than take the opportunity to seek why i'm doing it? and why do you then scumcase me without actually going into your concerns here?
In post 8622, Iconeum wrote:Your engagement with PB also doesn't fall well with me, and I think it's 'beneath' you to call someone out on timing.
I can see this is a misread by me, but the Mastina read isn't.
this is a misread by you: again, what's my evil scumzorz motivation in gently shading PB then trying to engage with him? do i not have anything that looks townier which i could be doing with my time? could i not be doing something to actually secure mislynches?

:?: :?:

whether or not it's a misread: even if you assume i did shade him, i don't see why you think it's a scum move.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8635 (isolation #609) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8628, Alisae wrote:Okay tw what is the difference between you sorting him in the way you are doing so, and this
he's pushing stuff on ico that is kinda....dubiously alignment indicative
also kinda confused as to why he hasn't mentioned this before

they're probably similarish but there's a bigger hole in what ico is posting so i wanna either patch that up or tear it open :) ez
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8637 (isolation #610) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8630, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm OK physically minus broken legs from the same incident that caused the concussion but mentally I'm fried
take care of yourself GEmmy.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8640 (isolation #611) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by the worst »

keep goin'
Alisae wrote:
In post 8635, the worst wrote:they're probably similarish but there's a bigger hole in what ico is posting so i wanna either patch that up or tear it open ez
Well it seems you and Dann aren't on the same page and that might have to do with something similar to alignment?
possibly yes but iconeum is like, substantially more sortable rn compared to how sortable he was ~an hour ago

this is a valuable gamestate - i'm really happy to look at dann in-depth afterwards
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8645 (isolation #612) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by the worst »

i mean i think my rxn to ico is townier than dann's but like...

pedit: basically ^^^^ this post ^^^^ is why i want to evaluate dann after; i can't focus on him enough while i'm seeing a red dragonite
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8649 (isolation #613) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8647, Gamma Emerald wrote:OK so I thought I was gonna end up flipping that again but I actually feel even better about Maria
In Heart of Light and Shadow MariaR had a complete opposite approach to ouread meta bond, and she flipped scum. I thus believe this game is her genuine approach to me, and she is probably town by that.
how would you expect Maria to approach this if she was scum here
just hypothetically
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8650 (isolation #614) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8648, Alisae wrote:okay well, I'm just doing Ali things.
You do
ur things
i think pointing dann out was a good shout
just
scummy dragon 1st
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8662 (isolation #615) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by the worst »

My brain is the size of an apricot and it occurred to me
I think it's not particularly town indicative. not necessarily scum indicative. Maria's creepy political reads are more scum indicative

GEmerald any take on Iconeum here?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8665 (isolation #616) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by the worst »

Just saying like, if Ico flips red look back to this page
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8667 (isolation #617) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by the worst »

Iconeum why are you forcing reads on every single slot when you don't have nuanced reads on every single slot? Go into your read of me instead - it's actually potentially alignment indicative.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8668 (isolation #618) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by the worst »

This comes from a mindset of "I should do this thing because it's expected". You're not showing us what's on your mind. Why not?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8671 (isolation #619) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by the worst »

ok true but why does that come before explaining trajectory on a single read which you were super passionate about before your meeting?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8672 (isolation #620) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8670, Iconeum wrote:
In post 8668, the worst wrote:You're not showing us what's on your mind. Why not?
You have the misconception that I'm faking what I wrote about you
Absolutely not. I think you thought what you wrote about me was very clever. I just also think you were posting it without actually evaluating my alignment, and posted it to make me look worse and get yourself onto the wagon rather than to get a firmer read on me.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8676 (isolation #621) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by the worst »

You've also seen my scumgame and I think you're aware that I do things with motivation, rather than hamfistedly saying things that will make me look as stupid and vulnerable as possible. So again, what do you consider my motivation? Getting a mastina lynch? Then why am I not pushing it?

Getting a PB lynch? Then why did I try to engage with him and why am I not pushing him?

Why am I doing all of this and then also Shading Menalque and Dannflor, the latter of whom you're townreading and presumably I've hard pocketed?

Like you're saying my evil scumplay this phase is:
- enter thread
- attack pocketed dannflor for no reason
- pivot on Mastina because I need the mislynch but then leave her for later (???)
- shade PB for no reason
- pick a fight with Maria to ?mislynch?her?

conversely I've entered this phase, laid down 3 reads I'm reconsidering, and I'm posting what I'm feeling.

Which ones more likely dragon? And if it's the former why are you unable to show me which posts of mine concerned you and what agenda you think I was pushing?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8677 (isolation #622) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8674, Iconeum wrote:
In post 8671, the worst wrote:ok true but why does that come before explaining trajectory on a single read which you were super passionate about before your meeting?
Well, I was super passionate about my read on you during my D4 read. Your mastina post pinged me a LOT, and I think it comes from scum!you.
Can't see scum!me bothering
Say Mastina is town and I've successfully lazily townbinned her

I have a shitload of people in this game I can push

I have people you think are town pocketed

The fuck do I pivot on a townread I spoke emotiveky of in d3? I still don't think you're actually showing why you think this comes from scum!me. The soft implication above that this is my scum meta is literally nonsense. Also something something meta sucks something something: show me why I'm doing it in this game. Not why you think it might be in my scumrange.

This meta take focuses on a ~possibility~ when I know that you're capable of assessing me at face value on the probability of my motives being scum. You're not doing this. It reads like a mislynch attempt.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8678 (isolation #623) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by the worst »

Look at my language and look at me going off at someone tryna mislynch me. I feel like Q1 2019 town!worst.

I'm chilled, promise. We just need to go like 3 levels deeper very quickly if you're town, and you're laying in a wading pool.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8681 (isolation #624) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by the worst »

Which other wagon do you go to here? Honest question. I don't think you can successfully coast much longer as either alignment so I don't think the fact you opportunistically bit at my wagon rather than someone else's is all that material. It's the way you did it that's alarming me.

This is a deflection of the fact I want your trajectory on scumreading my D4 btw. Get on with it dude
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8685 (isolation #625) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by the worst »

What do you think is the towniest part of your response over the last couple of pages?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8689 (isolation #626) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8687, Iconeum wrote:i wasn't really posting with the intent of looking townie, but if you truly want me to quote something i can go back and look
What's he done for the last two phases?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8690 (isolation #627) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8687, Iconeum wrote:i wasn't really posting with the intent of looking townie, but if you truly want me to quote something i can go back and look
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8691 (isolation #628) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by the worst »

failed sorry. yes please.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8693 (isolation #629) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by the worst »

8491 I think is a really interesting take but I'm not decided how to feel about it yet. Gth it's probably towny. Any lead on who scum in that block is?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8695 (isolation #630) » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by the worst »

I need to run but basically big mood yeah
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8742 (isolation #631) » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by the worst »

kats is scum
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8828 (isolation #632) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by the worst »

Hi guys, Ico still scum? same w/ mastina?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8831 (isolation #633) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by the worst »

can we just lynch them both :{ I'm sick of chaining mislynches
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8834 (isolation #634) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by the worst »

Hi bill.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8836 (isolation #635) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by the worst »

how
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8887 (isolation #636) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by the worst »

VOTE: mastina
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8965 (isolation #637) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8961, Krazy wrote:anything Ghibli
these are the only anime films I watch ngl
and I remember Puella Magi Madoka Magica being awesome, did it age well?

pedit: i luv u dann
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8967 (isolation #638) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by the worst »

Omg I'd be overjoyed if someone shot Kats LOL

GIce is probs town
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8984 (isolation #639) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by the worst »

That's because dragonite is coasting and not doing as much as chennisden lol

come on ppl
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8990 (isolation #640) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 8985, popsofctown wrote:name a thing chennisden did.
posted and squirmed a lot

name a thing spyconeum did that's towny
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8992 (isolation #641) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by the worst »

not really.

this says more about ico than about chenny
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #8995 (isolation #642) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by the worst »

I think he's tryna post stuff which looks good > is good

his push on me early this phase was intensely bad faithy and he kinda weaseled out of going into any kind of depth about his read/progression
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9007 (isolation #643) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:06 am

Post by the worst »

In post 8999, Firebringer wrote:I am def not govern a lynch on iconeum. He is in my null list? Why do you think he is town?

as far as mastina I would laugh my ass off if I actually governed her and she later turned out scum. So I might actually do that for the sheer audacity of later finding out she was scum. That would amuse me.
This is one of the more funnierful things I've read in a while also please don't
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9009 (isolation #644) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:09 am

Post by the worst »

Titus thinks mastina is scum and scum were openwolfing by pushing a chennis lynch over the mastina lynch

indeed it makes no sense as far as I can tell
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9012 (isolation #645) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:16 am

Post by the worst »

I'll have you know I tried to go fetch them VCs on mobile while falling asleep because ilu

I'll look
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9016 (isolation #646) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:23 am

Post by the worst »

people from all over the wagons in 3.11 compromised on 3.f

Kats, Krazy, pops, Firebringer on mastina whole time
Iconeum got on mastina for ??reasons?? someone could probably check against his read trajectory/chennis trajectory

Yikes there's statistically good chance of scum in {dann, Titus, mena} going by that vc in addition to mastina

keeping in mind the number of posts there's kinda too much context for me to offhand vca that rn sorry, was the first one there before or after the despy shot for example?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9019 (isolation #647) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:26 am

Post by the worst »

In post 9011, Alisae wrote:chennisden (10):
Something_Smart
, Gamma Emerald,
Formerfish
, Titus, PenguinPower, Dannflor, Pink Ball,
the worst
, Menalque,MariaR,
wow hm

pedit: like.. maybe? I think mastina would look markedly worse this phase if she was hard deathtunnelling Krazy then just lol switched to chennis

her tunnel on krazy isn't ~necessarily~ engineered to score a lynch necessarily imo it's engineered to make her intentions confusing
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9026 (isolation #648) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:36 am

Post by the worst »

In post 9022, Menalque wrote:pops, Krazy, dann, maria, greyICE is the solve

maybe Kats instead of greyICE
how greyice before kats?

yes this is my biggest issue w this
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9030 (isolation #649) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:39 am

Post by the worst »

In post 9024, Alisae wrote:let’s talk about these 6 names voting Krazy
firmly disagree w your take on katsuki
maria we're gonna have to agree to disagree unless my stance becomes v impoftant :shrug:

fireb I'm becoming bored of scumreading so... valid

I'll pay like having that many slots I dislike on a wagon is probably not realistic but I'm not pretending to give enough of a shit to have a solve
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9031 (isolation #650) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:40 am

Post by the worst »

@menaphos shoot me pls I beg u
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9034 (isolation #651) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:42 am

Post by the worst »

In post 9029, Alisae wrote:
In post 9023, Titus wrote:
In post 9019, the worst wrote:chennisden (10):
Something_Smart,
Gamma Emerald,
Formerfish, Titus,
PenguinPower,
Dannflor,
Pink Ball,
the worst,
Menalque,
MariaR,
I want to bring up a very valid point about how PP was pushing mastina
Compare PP’s mastina vote
To PP’s Chennisden vote

PP actually tried to push chennisden
I’m not sure if he actually even SAID anything about mastina other then him just
Straight up voting it.
I'd check for bus equity more than outright scum equity - maybe he doesn't care about lynching Mastina but wants to lynch chenn?

if mastina reds PP is worth looking into. definitely.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9038 (isolation #652) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:45 am

Post by the worst »

In post 9036, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 8565, the worst wrote:
i like, sincerely agree. being active has been demotivating and a pain in the ass.

i'm down to hear you out dude.
@duck did you hear me out, dude?
you stopped posting, probably went to sleep I'm guessing?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9041 (isolation #653) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:47 am

Post by the worst »

In post 9037, Menalque wrote:
In post 9026, the worst wrote:
In post 9022, Menalque wrote:pops, Krazy, dann, maria, greyICE is the solve

maybe Kats instead of greyICE
how greyice before kats?

yes this is my biggest issue w this
someone yesterday (I think it was krazy but not sure) on my strong SRs was posting about those two in a way that made it look like they were setting up Kats to be the person who'd have bad associations with them if they flipped red
pardon me for not being convinced on this - you might wanna kinda talk through it itt a little because I think it's a mildly bad take

GICE bus equity feels low d1 which is.. probably hopefully a good indicator of being u associated
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9043 (isolation #654) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:49 am

Post by the worst »

In post 9042, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 9038, the worst wrote: you stopped posting, probably went to sleep I'm guessing?
Yeah it was late at night.

But I posted a lot yesterday when you were sleeping, my first attempt on solving this game are there.
haven't read, I'll evaluate sometime later (don't feel a lot of urgency in sorting you quite yet)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9046 (isolation #655) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:55 am

Post by the worst »

In post 9044, Menalque wrote:I misremembered but it was this that made me think greyICE is more likely scum than Kats from the way that pops is positioning on it
Analyse GICE firsthand imo - I think pops is focusing on a lot of stuff which isn't town indicative but I think there's a lot of alignment indicative stuff in his ISO
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9077 (isolation #656) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:16 am

Post by the worst »

11/10 pagetop
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9099 (isolation #657) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:40 am

Post by the worst »

I use excel a tonne in my job and hobbies too Bill it's just.. not very valuable in place of like nitty gritty chunky analysis

the stuff you threw down feels real holistic and I'm like "I guess if I felt x way about y number of slots maybe this would make sense" but it kinda leaves me wanting

maybe I don't care enough to get anything out of it? idrk I don't think it's anything outside your scumrange by a mile
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9111 (isolation #658) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:06 am

Post by the worst »

In post 9100, Alisae wrote:
In post 9099, the worst wrote:I use excel a tonne in my job and hobbies too Bill it's just.. not very valuable in place of like nitty gritty chunky analysis

the stuff you threw down feels real holistic and I'm like "I guess if I felt x way about y number of slots maybe this would make sense" but it kinda leaves me wanting

maybe I don't care enough to get anything out of it? idrk I don't think it's anything outside your scumrange by a mile
wow way to take my shine away my guy
But also, didn’t I try to show you an approach to charting/excel like stuff that could be applied in mafia? It was when we were trying to make a hydra work for the tatsuya game
yea that was INCREDIBLY impressive
I think it net benefited a scum rand more than a town rand tho

also compare that vs. PB's analysis he asked me to comment on :@
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9114 (isolation #659) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:11 am

Post by the worst »

could you just case a couple of your favourite pet reads PB? the hotter the take the better

also if u cld just show me that spicy second tab....
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9116 (isolation #660) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:12 am

Post by the worst »

but we're best friends now right Menalque? (with pops as well, she's our third best friend)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9117 (isolation #661) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:12 am

Post by the worst »

In post 9114, the worst wrote:could you just case a couple of your favourite pet reads PB? the hotter the take the better

also if u cld just show me that spicy second tab....
Bill I'd say ignore the excel convo and just do this if it's ok

if you think a couple of Ali's reads are ubershittier than others focus on those!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9123 (isolation #662) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:16 am

Post by the worst »

oh pops is the last person I declared my new best friend, I was momentarily worried about offending her irl.

good, got menaphos pocketed >: )
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9125 (isolation #663) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:17 am

Post by the worst »

@Bill no probs. if I miss em just punch me in the face again tomorrow.
In post 9122, Alisae wrote:Ducky, these 2 mena posts above me a scumposts :3
they do feel a little uh, serious isn't the right word

kinda signalling concerned rather than earnestly paranoid which felt manufactured.... yea

maybe, don't feel as strongly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9130 (isolation #664) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:21 am

Post by the worst »

enjoy the ride down, Mena. my pockets are deep.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9135 (isolation #665) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:38 am

Post by the worst »

given pine makes intentionally brilliant-but-fucking-bizarre choices #2 is sadly utterly jank

he won the last instalment exactly by recruiting Aristophanes, who is known for having a remarkably stronger and fairly obvious towngame :P
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9137 (isolation #666) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 5:41 am

Post by the worst »

Bet ya $5 he prewrote 'em all and gave every single player on the list a pm about the fact he didn't recruit them. I got one written in in-joke as well (it was very cute).
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9216 (isolation #667) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by the worst »

so uh maria is incapable of having an original take but wants a vig shot in exchange for scumsiding
wow
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9222 (isolation #668) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by the worst »

lmfao
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9228 (isolation #669) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by the worst »

well we're getting closer!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9232 (isolation #670) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by the worst »

hugs? ):
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9240 (isolation #671) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by the worst »

@ali out me if you want
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9252 (isolation #672) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by the worst »

firebringer's tears
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9263 (isolation #673) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by the worst »

i'd definitely get in on ali vs boon
but only if pine played a part :shifty:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9266 (isolation #674) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by the worst »

nobody has actually explained the difference between a human and a tree to me. despite my CONSTANT requests.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9268 (isolation #675) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by the worst »

there is no difference, we all float
i keep saying this jesus
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9316 (isolation #676) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:57 pm

Post by the worst »

becauseeeeee she's scum :(
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9328 (isolation #677) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 9321, mastina wrote:yo the worst.
yo

on it
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9329 (isolation #678) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:12 am

Post by the worst »

hmmm maybe we should just lynch PP
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9331 (isolation #679) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 12:15 am

Post by the worst »

Hop aboard the wagon to lynch town?? That just sounds like a dreadful idea
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9343 (isolation #680) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:00 am

Post by the worst »

UNVOTE:
I'll sort out my brain tmrw or smth
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9347 (isolation #681) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:37 am

Post by the worst »

just because ilu, Menaphos
VOTE: Penguin
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9368 (isolation #682) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:15 am

Post by the worst »

I'll vote wherever you please Ali, getting tired of the Mastina push. Starting to doubt it's on scum again.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9371 (isolation #683) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:26 am

Post by the worst »

I wanna play mafia on MAL sometime there's some real nice folks there
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9373 (isolation #684) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:34 am

Post by the worst »

me too there's a reason I don't play offsite often
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9465 (isolation #685) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:14 am

Post by the worst »

> opens thread
> sees Elsa

I'll be back in 7,000 years
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9467 (isolation #686) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:27 am

Post by the worst »

did someone say L-1?
VOTE: Penguin
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9468 (isolation #687) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:28 am

Post by the worst »

Oh did I make it sound like I'm sad she's here? I'm really not. Nope. This is gonna be great.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9470 (isolation #688) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:31 am

Post by the worst »

I won't answer for SS but he's right
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9472 (isolation #689) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:34 am

Post by the worst »

thanks pops :> I try my best to leave a gentle yellow glow on everything
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9475 (isolation #690) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:38 am

Post by the worst »

dw no expectations
any hot takes from your time in-thread as of yet?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9484 (isolation #691) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:22 am

Post by the worst »

something something problematic win condition something something
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9569 (isolation #692) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by the worst »

holy shit warmpuppy moved his vote
does this mean we can be friends?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9573 (isolation #693) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by the worst »

I also value your friendship but think you should reevaluate your stance on co-ed baths rn.

Sleep well fireb.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9579 (isolation #694) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by the worst »

if that isn't the biggest mood itt
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9600 (isolation #695) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by the worst »

@pops nope
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9604 (isolation #696) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by the worst »

I'm not sure how to feel about Dann here but I think Mastina is more likely town than dann, and basically..... where the fuck is town!pp
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9606 (isolation #697) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by the worst »

yeah for sure

I meant this is so far from what I've come to know of PP's towngame
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9619 (isolation #698) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 9617, popsofctown wrote:
I'm trying to look up a way to freeze avatars so I can stop being annoyed by Dannflor but no such luck.
Dannflor can you just selfvote?
user control panel => edit display options, try playing with animated gif setting, if not you can turn off avatars if it's bugging ya too much
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9646 (isolation #699) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by the worst »

@pops I see one broken pic and one very very very cute kitty
thank you for alerting me to this
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9666 (isolation #700) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by the worst »

He belongs in the sky.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9681 (isolation #701) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by the worst »

drunk!scumduck gets the giggles.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9687 (isolation #702) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by the worst »

Firebringer

MariaR
Gamma Emerald

mastina

popsofctown
Krazy

Something_Smart

PenguinPower
the worst
Elsa Jay

Titus

Iconeum
Pink Ball
Dannflor
Katsuki
Menalque

creature style list, more scum in bottom uncrossed names, Maria still wildcard
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9707 (isolation #703) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by the worst »

{tw, ss}
{Elsa, pops, menaphos}
{Mastina, krazzy, fireb, titus}
{MariaR, dann, kats}
{PB, ico, PP}

ish

pedit: idrk what I'm meant to be reading as strongly not w/w about ico/dann. I don't think there's anything that's made me go "woah dann is never scum with ico" because I'm more likely wrong abt scum!dann than scum!ico

I don't feel like I have a strong 5p team solve because I don't care enough to have a strong 5p team solve sorry
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9708 (isolation #704) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by the worst »

sorry pops I can't really read that easily, lmk if you need my input on something special
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9710 (isolation #705) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by the worst »

Spoiler: the effect doesn't render very well on mobile and strains my eyes

(thank you)
I think you made some real towny posts after I disliked you yday and now I like you again
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9712 (isolation #706) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by the worst »

I always LOVE you but that doesn't necessarily mean I always like your behaviour
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9718 (isolation #707) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by the worst »

if you're untownbinning me just remove me before lylo pppllllsssss because I am super unlikely to care more than I do now c
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9719 (isolation #708) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by the worst »

:c*
my evaluation of my scumrange probably isn't all that valuable so w/e sort me how you will
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9722 (isolation #709) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by the worst »

I literally just like do not think she's townposting and don't understand why people are townreading her D:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9723 (isolation #710) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by the worst »

don't really think I have had any read progression as a matter of interest, my reads are extremely whimsical
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9724 (isolation #711) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by the worst »

I've made a decision not to pour hours into stuff that's unproductive and I don't enjoy and no offense but I can't think of anything worse than tryharding this game so unfortunately you've got duckn't give a fuck me

do with me what you will just don't be mad or surprised
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9927 (isolation #712) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 9904, Pink Ball wrote:How do you solve a problem like Maria?
re-marry me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9928 (isolation #713) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by the worst »

who was lynched?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9931 (isolation #714) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by the worst »

i can live w that lynch tbh

you wanna go menaphos?!?! i'll go all amascut on ur ass
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9935 (isolation #715) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 9932, Pink Ball wrote:equacktion
your subconscious knows you've already made the right decision

i know you're strugglin darlin but when you go to sleep tonight you'll know whose warm feathery snuggles ur missin

food for thought :*
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9937 (isolation #716) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by the worst »

@Menalque i was squeezing more runescape references into my post because i'm struggling to take this competition seriously
sorry :giggle:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9938 (isolation #717) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by the worst »

pops~ <3
quality > quantity.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9943 (isolation #718) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by the worst »

mena *seems* like the right choice but he's kinda got
Spoiler: crazy ex girlfriend s4 out of context

energy and long-term it's hard to know if that's really the right choice y'know?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9945 (isolation #719) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by the worst »

can we make post #10k you making your decision? i'd really vibe that
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9948 (isolation #720) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by the worst »

52 actually, you'll be fine
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9952 (isolation #721) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by the worst »

nice pagetop penguin
if you're still alive d5 let's kick this game's ass together?
In post 9949, popsofctown wrote:
I feel guilty for finishing all the seasons of Crazy Ex Girlfriend
me too but i liked a lot of it
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9970 (isolation #722) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by the worst »

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9971 (isolation #723) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by the worst »

if u have OPINIONS about specs and stuff
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9977 (isolation #724) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 9976, Alisae wrote:The worst is a goose
Thats my opinion
you actually have a deathwish don't you dude >:c

@PB come on, post#10k incoming. you know what you have to do!!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9979 (isolation #725) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by the worst »

if it helps any i literally cannot grow a mustache so :/
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9982 (isolation #726) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by the worst »

looks like they pump out pretty much the same monitors!
i can't think of anything to suggest really outside of price/brand
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9983 (isolation #727) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 9981, Alisae wrote:
In post 9977, the worst wrote:
In post 9976, Alisae wrote:The worst is a goose
Thats my opinion
you actually have a deathwish don't you dude >:c

@PB come on, post#10k incoming. you know what you have to do!!
I can’t hear you over the goose noises you’re making
Spoiler: for alisae <3
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9985 (isolation #728) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by the worst »

that would be super infuriating......so close. hopefully they can get some more stock in soon :/
part selection for building a PC is an absolute blast. and if you do your homework the end result is brilliant (and indeedy a longer term investment than laptops :c) - hope you're having a good time with it <3
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9990 (isolation #729) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by the worst »

we need the mastina flip so bad
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #9993 (isolation #730) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by the worst »

c'mon post 10k you're so closee
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10006 (isolation #731) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by the worst »

that's... well, it's a respectable choice.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10007 (isolation #732) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by the worst »

yo mena wanna hang out to work through the mutual rejection?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10011 (isolation #733) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 10003, Pink Ball wrote:How Mena is my Dustybun to my Suzypie and we've a never ending story going on.
also thank you Bill. :lol: this made me grin.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10018 (isolation #734) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by the worst »

is it even possible not to be obsessed with stranger things?

i did see the thing in pokemon fusion upick :shifty:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10022 (isolation #735) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by the worst »

pops can i come...
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10026 (isolation #736) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by the worst »

:] exactly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10041 (isolation #737) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by the worst »

i'm kinda leaning oregon actually, i do love me some dannflor
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10043 (isolation #738) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 10040, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 10037, popsofctown wrote:Titus is playing Amumu

this is town indicative
Who the fuck plays Amumu anymore, that's so season 2
exactly - if she was in the scum pt conspiring she'd know what's going on. this is a lack of information slip :!:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10045 (isolation #739) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by the worst »

you had your chance,
Bill
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10051 (isolation #740) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 10046, Pink Ball wrote:Quick question for you: I used to play League, like a lot. By my personality, throw me a list of champions you think I often used. Teemo is a good answer but not correct.
uh....legendo and...league..man...?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10056 (isolation #741) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by the worst »

i don't!
can i play w u guys or will the lag eat me alive
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10058 (isolation #742) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by the worst »

crap we just lynched her and now i need her?!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10060 (isolation #743) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by the worst »

i do have her privately on discord, too. :] she is awesome.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10064 (isolation #744) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 10061, popsofctown wrote:I've never attempted to talk to her privatey on discord she is way too famous for me
i felt this way the first time i saw her too (i rolled scum against her :|) but i swear she's delightful to chat with.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10065 (isolation #745) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by the worst »

p sure i'd be worse
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10080 (isolation #746) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:07 am

Post by the worst »

In post 10077, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 9978, Pink Ball wrote:O-M-G, I can't decide
On which of you should be the guy
To take me on your mustache ride
That'll redefine my life
that's a throwback.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10215 (isolation #747) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:00 am

Post by the worst »

I'm sad. I'll wait my turn to massclaim but I've already sorted too hard.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10222 (isolation #748) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:58 am

Post by the worst »

i dnt really think he has a lot of incentive to lie about the informed fruit being op, it also seems in character for jingle to use a more ~abstractly~ powerful ability as the best one
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10224 (isolation #749) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:00 am

Post by the worst »

\o yes please
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10226 (isolation #750) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:06 am

Post by the worst »

any alignment indicative information would be a fucking gem
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10227 (isolation #751) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:07 am

Post by the worst »

what if it told us the number of VTs? :3
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10229 (isolation #752) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:10 am

Post by the worst »

still..i think this point is probably best left til postgame when we can see what it would've been
i'll go back to patiently waiting until i'm allowed to claim
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10231 (isolation #753) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:16 am

Post by the worst »

i wish i was scum fireb.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10234 (isolation #754) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by the worst »

????

JINGLE I'M SUING.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10239 (isolation #755) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by the worst »

pretty much agreed ya
i'll do my bit after massclaim
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10240 (isolation #756) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by the worst »

mastina flip was kinda valuable tho unfortunately
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10248 (isolation #757) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by the worst »

well we know katsuki is scum now right
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10250 (isolation #758) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by the worst »

i kept doubting myself on the mastina read and being like "what if i'm just....incorrect and he has a really good read" but i think bussing obvscum and neglecting gamestate while deathtunnelling mastina is probs just scum
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10253 (isolation #759) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by the worst »

i didn't, i was second guessing my own read
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10255 (isolation #760) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by the worst »

i gave him a crisp high five, but it wasn't trackable.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10291 (isolation #761) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by the worst »

i suspect part of balance was the ability to remove town from the game creatively
the hubris cost is kinda cool
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10293 (isolation #762) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by the worst »

krazzy & ico are at the top of my tryhard list when we're done with the unexciting mech stuff
ico is probably not town tho
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10295 (isolation #763) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by the worst »

fishy is green too
better to analyse that vca in a broader context btw people got on/off a lot
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10296 (isolation #764) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by the worst »

betcha 4 scumbucks {fireb, dann} has ~1 and kats/krazzy/maria has ~2 but :shrug:
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10298 (isolation #765) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by the worst »

i'd rather wait out massclaim - we have a long ass haul of boring mechstuff which people are gonna get v excited about and i'm not really motivated to do legwork that'll be forgotten shortly
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10303 (isolation #766) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by the worst »

post 1338
sry can't help myself
before me, GIce then Kats, Krazzy, jjh

shld be looking for 1-2 in Kats/Krazzy/me (don't have a strong feeling on if they're w/w, i know i'm not scum)
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10304 (isolation #767) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by the worst »

i think GEmmy's "whomestever the fuck" moment re someone targeting you is kinda organic too SS
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10305 (isolation #768) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Post by the worst »

~ tonereads ~
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10308 (isolation #769) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by the worst »

sure, i think i asked to be shot too many times for it to be a mystery anyway
vt
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10313 (isolation #770) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by the worst »

townies i'd expect to strongarm the gamestate in a positive direction in a large are like
ank, nacho, jjh, fishy, titus
+ katsuki via reputation

lol
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10314 (isolation #771) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by the worst »

i avoid playing larges because i lack the energy to do much with the gamestate, esp. when pages are appearing at a rapid rate
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10319 (isolation #772) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 10317, Firebringer wrote:
In post 10313, the worst wrote:townies i'd expect to strongarm the gamestate in a positive direction in a large are like
ank, nacho, jjh, fishy, titus
+ katsuki via reputation

lol
I chuckled at some of the names here
or at least try*?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10320 (isolation #773) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by the worst »

i agree fishy did a lot of damage this game but like, he wasn't not trying
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10324 (isolation #774) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by the worst »

Spoiler: GAMMA EMERALD: my wrists curse your name
In post 2, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.0
Over the course of the game, as time and energy allows, I will add in flavor here.

With 25 alive, it is 13 to Lynch or No Lynch!

Firebringer (0):
MariaR (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
mastina
(0):
DrippingGoofball
(0):
Lady Lambdadelta
(0):
chennisden
(0):
popsofctown
(0):
ankamius
(0):
Krazy (0):
xofelf
(0):
UntrodTripod
(0):
PenguinPower (0):
the worst (0):
GreyICE
(0):
Aristophanes
(0):
Jjh927
(0):
Chickadee
(0):
Skygazer
(0):
Formerfish
(0):
Iconeum (0):
Pink Ball (0):
Dannflor (0):
Katsuki (0):
Menalque (0):

Not Voting (25): Firebringer, MariaR, Gamma Emerald,
mastina
DrippingGoofball
Lady Lambdadelta
chennisden
popsofctown
ankamius
, Krazy,
xofelf
UntrodTripod
, PenguinPower, the worst,
GreyICE
Aristophanes
Jjh927
Chickadee
Skygazer
Formerfish
, Iconeum, Pink Ball, Dannflor, Katsuki, Menalque

Deadline: Day 1 will end in 10 days, on June 17th. This is in (expired on 2019-09-17 15:00:00).

This is the portion of the Votecount where important mod information, such as game messages, V/LA announcements/acknowledgements, Rules Changes, and anything else with an actual impact on the game will be. I might also talk about how awesome the playerlist is.
In post 66, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.1With 25 alive, it is 13 to Lynch or No Lynch!

Firebringer (4): Gamma Emerald,
Jjh927
, MariaR, Menalque
the worst (1):
Skygazer

Iconeum (1):
ankamius

Menalque (1):
popsofctown

Krazy (0):
MariaR (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
mastina
(0):
DrippingGoofball
(0):
Lady Lambdadelta
(0):
chennisden
(0):
popsofctown
(0):
ankamius
(0):
xofelf
(0):
UntrodTripod
(0):
PenguinPower (0):
GreyICE
(0):
Aristophanes
(0):
Jjh927
(0):
Chickadee
(0):
Skygazer
(0):
Formerfish
(0):
Pink Ball (0):
Dannflor (0):
Katsuki (0):

Not Voting (25): Firebringer,
mastina
DrippingGoofball
Lady Lambdadelta
chennisden
, Krazy,
xofelf
UntrodTripod
, PenguinPower, the worst,
GreyICE
Aristophanes
Chickadee
Formerfish
, Iconeum, Pink Ball, Dannflor, Katsuki,

Deadline: Day 1 will end in 10 days, on June 17th. This is in (expired on 2019-09-17 15:00:00).

This is the portion of the Votecount where important mod information, such as game messages, V/LA announcements/acknowledgements, Rules Changes, and anything else with an actual impact on the game will be. I might also talk about how awesome the playerlist is.
In post 230, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.2With 25 alive, it is 13 to Lynch or No Lynch!

Firebringer (4): Gamma Emerald, MariaR, Menalque,
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
(3):
mastina
, Krazy,
Jjh927
the worst (2):
Skygazer
, PenguinPower
Iconeum (1):
ankamius

Menalque (0):
Krazy (0):
MariaR (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
mastina
(0):
DrippingGoofball
(0):
Lady Lambdadelta
(0):
chennisden
(0):
popsofctown
(0):
ankamius
(0):
xofelf
(0):
UntrodTripod
(0):
PenguinPower (0):
GreyICE
(0):
Jjh927
(0):
Chickadee
(0):
Skygazer
(0):
Formerfish
(0):
Pink Ball (0):
Dannflor (0):
Katsuki (0):

Not Voting (15): Firebringer,
DrippingGoofball
Lady Lambdadelta
chennisden
xofelf
UntrodTripod
, the worst,
GreyICE
Chickadee
Formerfish
, Iconeum, Pink Ball, Dannflor, Katsuki,
popsofctown

Ducky is V/LA.
Spyconeum is V/LA.
In post 276, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.3With 25 alive, it is 13 to Lynch or No Lynch!

Firebringer (6): Gamma Emerald, MariaR, Menalque,
Aristophanes
, Katsuki,
GreyICE

Aristophanes
(3):
mastina
, Krazy,
Jjh927

the worst (3):
Skygazer
, PenguinPower, Pink Ball,
Iconeum (1):
ankamius

xofelf
(1):
Lady Lambdadelta
Menalque (0):
Krazy (0):
MariaR (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
mastina
(0):
DrippingGoofball
(0):
Lady Lambdadelta
(0):
chennisden
(0):
popsofctown
(0):
ankamius
(0):
UntrodTripod
(0):
PenguinPower (0):
GreyICE
(0):
Jjh927
(0):
Chickadee
(0):
Skygazer
(0):
Formerfish
(0):
Pink Ball (0):
Dannflor (0):
Katsuki (0):

Not Voting (11): Firebringer,
DrippingGoofball
chennisden
xofelf
UntrodTripod
, the worst,
Chickadee
Formerfish
, Iconeum, Dannflor,
popsofctown

Ducky is V/LA.
Spyconeum is V/LA.
In post 302, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.4With 25 alive, it is 13 to Lynch or No Lynch!

Firebringer (5): Gamma Emerald, Menalque,
Aristophanes
, Katsuki,
GreyICE
the worst (5):
Skygazer
, PenguinPower, Pink Ball,
ankamius
, Firebringer,
xofelf
(3):
Lady Lambdadelta
Jjh927
DrippingGoofball
Aristophanes
(2):
mastina
, Krazy,
Chickadee
(1): MariaR,
Iconeum (0):
Menalque (0):
Krazy (0):
MariaR (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
mastina
(0):
DrippingGoofball
(0):
Lady Lambdadelta
(0):
chennisden
(0):
popsofctown
(0):
ankamius
(0):
UntrodTripod
(0):
PenguinPower (0):
GreyICE
(0):
Jjh927
(0):
Skygazer
(0):
Formerfish
(0):
Pink Ball (0):
Dannflor (0):
Katsuki (0):

Not Voting (9):
chennisden
xofelf
UntrodTripod
, the worst,
Chickadee
Formerfish
, Iconeum, Dannflor,
popsofctown

Ducky is V/LA.
Spyconeum is V/LA.
In post 562, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.5With 25 alive, it is 13 to Lynch or No Lynch!

Firebringer (5): Gamma Emerald,
Aristophanes
, Katsuki,
GreyICE
Chickadee
the worst (5):
Skygazer
, PenguinPower, Pink Ball, Firebringer,
popsofctown

xofelf
(2):
Lady Lambdadelta
DrippingGoofball
Aristophanes
(2):
mastina
, Krazy,
Jjh927
(2): Dannflor,
ankamius
Chickadee
(2): MariaR, Menalque,
Krazy (1):
Jjh927

Menalque (1):
chennisden

Iconeum (0):
MariaR (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
mastina
(0):
DrippingGoofball
(0):
Lady Lambdadelta
(0):
chennisden
(0):
popsofctown
(0):
ankamius
(0):
UntrodTripod
(0):
PenguinPower (0):
GreyICE
(0):
Skygazer
(0):
Formerfish
(0):
Pink Ball (0):
Dannflor (0):
Katsuki (0):

Alisae is endorsing: Firebringer

Not Voting (5):
xofelf
UntrodTripod
, the worst,
Formerfish
, Iconeum,

Ducky is V/LA.
Spyconeum is V/LA on Saturdays and Sundays.
Fruit Available: Neighborizor (Requested by
Chickadee
and Menalque)
If you have mod questions feel free to bold them in the thread with @Jingle or send them to me by PM.
In post 700, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.6With 25 alive, it is 13 to Lynch or No Lynch!

the worst (5):
Skygazer
popsofctown
Firebringer (4): Gamma Emerald,
Aristophanes
, Katsuki,
Chickadee
Menalque (3):
chennisden
, the worst,
ankamius
xofelf
(2):
Lady Lambdadelta
DrippingGoofball
Aristophanes
(2):
mastina
, Krazy,
Chickadee
(2): MariaR, Menalque,
UntrodTripod
(1):
Jjh927
mastina
(1):
GreyICE
chennisden
(1): Iconeum,
Jjh927
(1): Dannflor,
Krazy (0):
Iconeum (0):
MariaR (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
DrippingGoofball
(0):
Lady Lambdadelta
(0):
popsofctown
(0):
ankamius
(0):
PenguinPower (0):
GreyICE
(0):
Skygazer
(0):
Formerfish
(0):
Pink Ball (0):
Dannflor (0):
Katsuki (0):

Alisae is endorsing: Firebringer

Not Voting (3):
xofelf
UntrodTripod
Formerfish

Ducky is V/LA.
Spyconeum is V/LA on Saturdays and Sundays.
Fruit Available: Neighborizor (Requested by
Chickadee
and Menalque)
If you have mod questions feel free to bold them in the thread with @Jingle or send them to me by PM.
In post 850, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.7With 25 alive, it is 13 to Lynch or No Lynch!

the worst (4):
Skygazer
Firebringer (3): Gamma Emerald, Katsuki,
Chickadee
Menalque (3):
chennisden
, the worst, MariaR,
Aristophanes
(3):
mastina
, Krazy,
Jjh927
UntrodTripod
(1): Dannflor,
xofelf
(1):
DrippingGoofball
Chickadee
(1): Menalque,
mastina
(1):
GreyICE
chennisden
(1): Iconeum,
ankamius
(1):
popsofctown
Jjh927
(1):
Lady Lambdadelta

Krazy (0):
Iconeum (0):
MariaR (0):
Gamma Emerald (0):
DrippingGoofball
(0):
Lady Lambdadelta
(0):
popsofctown
(0):
PenguinPower (0):
GreyICE
(0):
Skygazer
(0):
Formerfish
(0):
Pink Ball (0):
Dannflor (0):
Katsuki (0):

Alisae is endorsing:

In post 1082, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.8

In post 1338, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.9

In post 1680, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.10

In post 1803, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.11

In post 1869, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.12

In post 2029, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.13

In post 2089, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.14

In post 2528, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.15

In post 2578, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.16

In post 2751, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.17

In post 3132, Jingle wrote:
Vote Count 1.FINAL
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10364 (isolation #775) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:02 am

Post by the worst »

I just woke up from a dream that I saw this was over to discover I'd been lynched wow
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10365 (isolation #776) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:04 am

Post by the worst »

In post 10360, Firebringer wrote:I think the real winners are those who aren't in the top 10 posters.
ditto.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10368 (isolation #777) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:11 am

Post by the worst »

wig
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10380 (isolation #778) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 10370, Menalque wrote:Pine can I get an honourable mention for my assistance when you win for how bad my reads were and Ali deciding my play was bad enough to merit a vig shot?
In post 10372, Dannflor wrote:dw menalque

i feel like im gonna be the game losing mislynch
two v big moods except I don't even think Ali is nice enough to let me be vigged

god I want you guys to both be town

why haven't you been towny

I HATE this
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10383 (isolation #779) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by the worst »

my motivation to get engaged w people was literally killed by pagecount, I'm not proud but I'm not ashamed

player count is abt right to start actually trying to do things tho, we have a few days of successfully lynching scum ahead of us

I rly wanna just lolvote Kats but I trust Alisae
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10384 (isolation #780) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 10381, Menalque wrote:you, dann and PB
of the three/four of us I think PB has the highest scum equity by a fucking mile but I don't think I have a strong read on how many scum you just named

but like if you look at the core of how many people have been disgruntled with the gamestate and are still alive: {tw, dann, pb, fireb} -- I don't think there's realistically that many scum in us? but it'd be so weird if we're all town right
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10385 (isolation #781) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by the worst »

Firebringer
MariaR
Gamma Emerald
Krazy
Something_Smart <== conftown
PenguinPower <== lynch?
the worst <== too cute
Iconeum <== lynch?
Pink Ball
Dannflor
Katsuki <== lynch asap
Menalque

that'd put last 2 scum in {mariar, GEm, krazzy} or you tryna pocket us assuming my reads don't stink
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10387 (isolation #782) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by the worst »

Krazzy.... that was a thought exercise based on me/dann/pb/fireb all being town... and I listed Mena as outlier scum... how the fuck did you misread it that badly?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10394 (isolation #783) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 10392, Menalque wrote:ducky did you just label yourself as too cute
yes
are you gonna argue mister?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10395 (isolation #784) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by the worst »

Mena you need to claim iirc
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10398 (isolation #785) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by the worst »

sorry :< i didn't digest that
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10415 (isolation #786) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by the worst »

can we skip over ico for now i'm a touch anxious
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10420 (isolation #787) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:26 am

Post by the worst »

I'm a good little vt who spent his night inside eating bread.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10434 (isolation #788) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:19 am

Post by the worst »

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10447 (isolation #789) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:47 am

Post by the worst »

I wish I could pirate
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10457 (isolation #790) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by the worst »

wanna just re-lynch lld for shits and giggles?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10470 (isolation #791) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 10178, Alisae wrote:I am a mafia goon
^ he already claimed
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10543 (isolation #792) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:45 am

Post by the worst »

In post 10500, Alisae wrote:@TW: Why would pops have a mech clear on you, or anything of the like at all actually?
didn't she think I was softing something and was trying to loudly get attention off me?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10632 (isolation #793) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 10627, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 10625, Wooper wrote:again I'm p sure she said she thought I was crumbing something, which is why she faked the mechclear

I haven't done anything this game except what you can see by clickin that nice shiny (ISO) button so unless I was copped I'm sadly just a vt
I don't remember her saying you crumbed something and saying she faked the mech clear. Or is that an assumption? I'll skim through pops ISO but god oh god
i can't remember and don't want to check.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10633 (isolation #794) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by the worst »

i opened pops' iso then closed the tab
i don't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
it doesn't bother me, no, i can't think of any way pops would have a mechclear on me
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10667 (isolation #795) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by the worst »

goodnight dannflor, ilu
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10685 (isolation #796) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by the worst »

Gamma is town, SS is cleared, Kats is like outed scum

Firebringer
MariaR
Krazy
PenguinPower
Iconeum
Pink Ball
Dannflor
Menalque

ggrrooaann
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #10686 (isolation #797) » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 10684, Iconeum wrote:
In post 10682, Alisae wrote:
In post 10677, Iconeum wrote:Because it's MYLO, and if we don't lynch correctly we lose.
I know who the mason is and my decisions are based on this
Ali you need to start helping us out here. I really feel that withholding information THAT GIVES US A CONFTOWN isn't helping. Massclaim happened, there's a bunch of PR's out there, what is your reluctance here?
ev% soars the closer the mason gets to endgame
don't push em on this.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #11076 (isolation #798) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by the worst »

:shrug:
there's been a previous vigilante fruit given to titus which appeared to kill her when she vigged pops
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #11452 (isolation #799) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 11429, Iconeum wrote:Dann, I don't know. His meta push on Krazy was good, but once Krazy started what should be towntelling for Dann: basicly playing the game, he wasn't reconsidering. This could very much be scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”