Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2758 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Adorable »

If I am reading this right it looks like the only players who are not confirmed are Creature, Wooper, and Evenstar who claimed Survivor? Before, I have been able to read Wooper but in this game he is so hard for me to read and most of his posts along with Creature's posts are fluff. Last day phase Wooper said he was willing to get investigated and I don't like how Creature did not invest Wooper last night. After seeing Bambi's flip do you guys think one of the remaining scum alive is the Godfather/gets investigated as innocent?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2766 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Adorable »

I did not get a Friendly Neighbor message. Who did Chemist visit last night to confirm his role?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2779 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 2773, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2766, Adorable wrote:I did not get a Friendly Neighbor message. Who did Chemist visit last night to confirm his role?
...you
You're going to have to discuss this with the mod if your action went through. I didn't get a message or maybe it got sent to TSE instead of me.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2784 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Adorable »

I got the Friendly Neighbor confirmation just now. Looks like Chemist is town.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2819 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 859, Mordhaus wrote:Kay.

VOTE: misa
In post 885, Mordhaus wrote:UNVOTE:

Not ready to end the day. I want to hear from Ryuk at least once.

The loan went through, btw.

~So
In post 1000, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 992, BrightEyedFish wrote:But without a misa flip its all pointless.
Is it?

What would Misa flipping town here mean?

What would Misa flipping scum?

Why don't you want to make inquiries or conclusions until Misa is dead?

The more I see, the more I favor replacement over lynch, and the more I side with Vecna.

VOTE: RCE
Looking back at Mordhaus posts when he votes/unvotes Misa aka Creature and says he prefers replacement over lynch, this looked like an attempt to save a scum buddy from getting lynched. On post #2508 Evenstar pretty much explained about my character/role and I start to wonder how did she know about this when TSE didn't say anything.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2843 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:40 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 1331, Mordhaus wrote:Oh, from the scumthread, there's a couple things worth noting:

There is definitely one but more likely 2 third party roles. One is a serial killer, one is a hunter. Scum, as such, has decided to leave the obvious kills to the serial killer. There are only three of us, which means town has little power especially with the Dayvig outed, the high playercount, and the inconsistent nightkills.

Bambi is Near, although the claim doesn't make any sense since we have no godfather. Best guess, Bambi is a hunter looking for Light. Good luck, scumbuddies.
What do you guys think of this post from Mordhaus when he outed himself? Do you think there are 3 mafia and 2 third party? 4 mafia and 2 third party looks unbalanced in a 15 player game.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2875 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Adorable »

Bambi was an invest and her invest result is different from Creature. She invested Almost and her result on him was, "Almost is a member of Kira" which is learning a players alignment and Creatures invest result is different and his invest lets him check if a player has a Death Note and that is not learning a players alignment. Creature didn't really elaborate on how his invest works if a player having a Death Note is good or bad. Scum invest can cause alot of confusion and they can easily fake a guilty on a townie in lylo. In the beginning of the day Creature said Vorkuta didn't have a Death Note and then later during the day he says Wooper doesn't have a Death Note. I'm having a hard time believing there is a second town invest. We could always go for the no lynch option and Creature could invest a player he hasn't invested to prevent a lylo happening next day if Creature really is town.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2911 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Adorable »

So Wooper is a mafia Traitor who cannot talk to other mafia members in the mafia chat? This is the kind of claim I don't trust and Creature's claim and action doesn't really make much sense. It was weird when Creature said Vorkuta did not have a death note and then he also says Wooper did not have a death note on the same day. On post #2901 Wooper pretty much said Creature is scum and mafia wanted Wooper around and use him to quickhammer town. Either Wooper and Creature are both scum or Wooper is trying to frame Creature if he is town. If Creature gets lynched and flips town, there might be two town deaths and next day it will probably be 2 town, 1 third party, 1 mafia.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2915 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 2914, Wooper wrote:Back to Chara for a moment. Yes. I'm loathe to vote because if I have been outplayed then it opens up the opportunity for an instant scum win.

I just don't think a50 throws his last scumbuddy in as a wagon option. Fmpov he either trusted me as a hail Mary because of how close the game was to a Creature lynch or its Adorable and he's basically just switched their names around.

I suppose I could have just lurked out and let the Creature lynch through but I'd rather play gambits than get complacent.
When I saw the message you wrote to A50, it looked like you were a Mafia Traitor and A50 must have believed your claim. On #2901 the way how I read this post it looked like A50 wanted you to be on at the same time as Evenstar and Creature to quickhammer RCE or Chemist which means Creature is scum and the Kira team kills me tonight which means mafia wins since A50 thought you were a Mafia Traitor. I misread your post and at first I thought you were claiming to be a Traitor and I'm assuming you fake claimed Traitor to A50?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2935 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Adorable »

Looks like Creature got hammered. Let's hope this is scum.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2952 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Adorable »

Good game town.