chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #3486 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:18 am

Post by chennisden »

In post 3425, FakeGod wrote:I was expecting a rose-heavy setup due to how the last iteration of the game panned out. With only a single town gun with a late Night number, the game was going to be decided in the day play, and the scum team did not disappoint. The town was sorta paralyzed from having too many analytical, data-based players who were reluctant to make a move. Nothing was getting done, and every single day ended in a deadline lynch. Even the dead town players had low accuracy at LyLo, which shows just how stuck the game-state was. Bingle's replace-in and his role reveal was a breath of much needed fresh air for the town players, but it was only momentary as Ico threw in his lot with the dead players' reads and voted Amrun. I was impressed with the mafia team's performance. It always excites me when the mafia team does not bus and goes for the full team victory. I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.

Thanks for playing everyone. I think in my future games, I'm going to let a player from the scum team just hammer for their team instead of requiring them to coordinate a quick hammer.
I think this is a good idea, it lets an essentially lost towngame not get dragged on + if town votes town in lylo they should lose anyway

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”