NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #148 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 46, Minstrel wrote:Just to make this clear from the start: I'm the Jigglypuff and Norwee's the Bard in our profile pic. We already had a week long debate about this, and I'm pretty sure I won when he started reporting me to the admins.

-Hectic
This is a clear lie and only scum lie.
Hectic hasn't even opened the hydra PT role pm, Korina CONFIRMED this to me.
I'm ego posting now because i'm so mad.
This is why i want to kill Hectic. There's not enough place for two of us.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #772 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hectic why are we voting Iconeum?

- Norwee
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1361 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Chemist what happens if you forget to say tbh at the end of one of your sentences?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1363 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Inbe4 modkill ;)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2738 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Me/Hectic were secong groupscum with Rautherdir. It’s too bad game ended like this. Because Rautherdir seriously impressed me with his performance. And he was juggling like 10 PT’s.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2764 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm going to miss this game. It was the perfect place for me to dump my shitposts and get things out of my system.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”