farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #200) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Looker, thought on CL claim
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2302 (isolation #201) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:59 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2292, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 2291, Morning Tweet wrote:[I don't know what your role is, i just turned it into one shot. It doesn't tell me what it is. I chose you because you were off hellbooks' wagon]

[you wanna know what i thought you were? here:]
In post 1984, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 1983, Morning Tweet wrote:[is scum not killing for any reason in particular..? I can think of perhaps maybe they're worried Titus will loverize them with the kill, but
come onnn
you really gotta take some risks here as scum id think]
Maybe scum is just getting one-upped here.
[i thought this was a soft that you were behind it. so i checked grand idea, and sure enough:]
In post 7721, Ircher wrote:
Town Factional Kill Limiter

While you are alive, all factions with factional night kills are limited to one night kill. (This is similar to how the Alien factional kill works except the restriction only applies while the Limiter is alive.)
---
Any suggestions for a better name?
[1 scum NK. You saying it's best if you don't claim. the "soft". it made a lot of sense and now im sad that it isn't true]
You did pick up on something, you just landed in the wrong place.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2350 (isolation #202) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2343, Morning Tweet wrote:[Oh sorry I didn't buy into the whole Titus is an alien thing by the way. To be honest, i thought it was a red herring and we were mostly dealing with the red scum or at least some kind of scum trying to take away our leashed double kill power]

[If I had to guess right now, I'd say Looker is probably the card dealer. Just a preemptive guess though because I haven't started investigating people yet]

[Oh!]

[Pork, why'd you get an innocent result on Bingle? Does your Cop ability only detect mafia?]
I would say the 3 players that look the worse for the card dealer is TSE, CL or Looker.

Well at least I now understand bingle desire not to push titus. I'm glad not to go up that mountain anymore.

I wonder if all those people died because of the bomber.
I think I will go this way today for the claim. I'm looking at TSE or Looker for scum. I just found out pigman was an alt of ELT

VOTE: Looker
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2353 (isolation #203) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2351, Morning Tweet wrote:[The bomber would kill everybody in the game-- also he has to be alive for it to work.]

[It's likely that Titus' loverization caused an extra player to die. It's also likely Chateau is responsible for SOMETHING]

[Will we ever be able to figure out what happened with the D1 lynch?!]
Probably not till the end of the game. Unless there is a lyncher. I just assumed when no one died with the lynch day 1 it was because of my role. Nothing else made sense given what SB's role is and what happened.
In post 2352, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1140, TemporalLich wrote:
VC 2.16Two Girls One Vote (5) - Iconeum, Chateau Lobby, Titus, Pigman, Battle Mage
hellbooks (5) - boring, Ircher, farside22, Hoctac, Bingle
Chateau Lobby (3) - ManateeDude, Doctor Drew, Chemist1422
boring (2) - Two Girls One Vote, hellbooks
farside22 (1) - TrueSoulEnergy
Doctor Drew (1) - Quick
[Looks like D2 was a tossup between hellbooks' and 2G1V. Totally agree with lynching 2G1V however this could be potentially telling. Another point against Pigman/Looker. Also makes me wonder if the mafia are responsible for Hoctac's death]
In post 1802, TemporalLich wrote:
VC 4.5
Looker (6) - Battle Mage, TrueSoulEnergy, Bingle, Porkens, Chateau Lobby, Morning Tweet [
L-1
]

Porkens (4) - Titus, hellbooks, farside22, Looker [L-3]

Not voting: Starbuck, Iconeum, ManateeDude
[Oh hey here's that time we L-1'd Looker to get him to claim. Hellbooks and Looker voting together on Pork.]
In post 1975, TemporalLich wrote:
VC 4.10
hellbooks (7) - farside22, Starbuck, Titus, TrueSoulEnergy, Morning Tweet, Porkens, ManateeDude
[LYNCH!]

Looker (2) - Bingle, Chateau Lobby
Starbuck (2) - Iconeum, Battle Mage
Porkens (2) - hellbooks, Looker
[even up til her death.]
Neither voted for the other if you look at the vote count too. TSE is still in my mind scum. He is very much actively lurking this game compared to the other game I finished with him recently.
But If you know ETL, she is very talkative and pig was very lurky in comparison.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #204) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2360, Chateau Lobby wrote:I guess I can claim now since it will be asked of me sooner than later. And besides last night was the last night that I could have used my ability since I got the ability restriction yesterday.

I am Town Shielder

Targets:
N1: Drew
N2: Titus
N3: Titus
N4: BM
N5: Bingle

Not sure what happened last night but I should have protected Bingle.
Why would you not protect the player that is confirmed town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2391 (isolation #205) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2377, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2350, farside22 wrote:
In post 2343, Morning Tweet wrote:[Oh sorry I didn't buy into the whole Titus is an alien thing by the way. To be honest, i thought it was a red herring and we were mostly dealing with the red scum or at least some kind of scum trying to take away our leashed double kill power]

[If I had to guess right now, I'd say Looker is probably the card dealer. Just a preemptive guess though because I haven't started investigating people yet]

[Oh!]

[Pork, why'd you get an innocent result on Bingle? Does your Cop ability only detect mafia?]
I would say the 3 players that look the worse for the card dealer is TSE, CL or Looker.

Well at least I now understand bingle desire not to push titus. I'm glad not to go up that mountain anymore.

I wonder if all those people died because of the bomber.
I think I will go this way today for the claim. I'm looking at TSE or Looker for scum. I just found out pigman was an alt of ELT

VOTE: Looker
I’m also curious on CL and Looker was well.
I’m not the card dealer and in the chance I was I would have to be confident that BM would be Town.
I can’t 100% know that’s the case if I was Card Dealer.
Informed could be scum and scum had informed player on there side.
In post 2390, Looker wrote:
In post 2335, Porkens wrote:Oh shit there’s a wolf faction what up my brothers
Did I miss something? Did you claim werewolf already?
In post 2363, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 2341, Porkens wrote:So titus loverized starbuck and battlemage? You h oh maybe they redscum made contact with the aliens somehow

How do you know this? You seem to always be pretty confident in assumptions. Wasn't it just yesterday you proclaimed me to be scum with titus???
Knowledge of night actions makes me suspicious as well. I'm confused why, if Porkens' Green Glass Door claim is to be believed, the possibility of him being a Mafia Green Glass Door isn't. They're all on the same page.
In post 2382, Chateau Lobby wrote: TSE, MT, and Pork in that order for my preferred lynch order.
53% Porkens | 18%
Ico
, Farside, or Morning Tweet | 15% Chateau Lobby | 14% TSE

• Why did farside22 say that Chateau Lobby had claimed when he hadn't?
VOTE: Porkens Titus had a point - lynching Porkens and me would have been optimal play for scum if we were both town.
I thought it was a sift claim and mt pointed it out and thought as much as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2398 (isolation #206) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

And the wolf vanillizer targetted me, which I stated 2 game days ago and unless you think I'm wolf, but BM stated the same think Day 5 as being turned into a VT.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2399 (isolation #207) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2393, Porkens wrote:VOTE: chetau

I’ll roleblock tse tonight

I'm good with this. I think the card dealer happens at the end of the day, because that is when I receive a card.

I'm going to be damn curious why some many players died night 5. Can't wait to see the mod notes on this game when it's over.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2400 (isolation #208) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2389, Porkens wrote:[
Iconeum
- Friendly Neighbour - Verified Town]
[
Morning Tweet
- Claims One-shotizer] I know this power exists
Farside22
- Claims Effort Saver turned VT] day proves this I believe
—-
[
TrueSoulEnergy
- Claims Knowledgable BM is town]
[
Looker (Pigman)
- Claims Named VT]
[
Chateau Lobby
- Shielder

só any of the bottom three could be card dealer. BM was widely townread so I can’t rule out that TSE was taking a calculated gamble.
Looker seemed so burned out and sour about town yesterday I don’t see him as either redscum or wolf, though this could be faked as well as the named townie claim.
Chateau’s shielder clam is plausible but as card dealer he would be very well aware of the yellow card effects and that would have a lot of the same effect.

If you need to add to notes, just put in there that MT used there ability on Drew and he confirmed being targetted (I think N2?)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2433 (isolation #209) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:25 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: chateau
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2439 (isolation #210) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:56 am

Post by farside22 »

How many bad guys do people think are left?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2453 (isolation #211) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

CL what exactly is your role again?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2457 (isolation #212) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2448, Morning Tweet wrote:N1: TrueSoulEnergy
N2: Doctor Drew
N3: Porkens
N4: Chateau Lobby
N5: Looker
N6: farside

[chateau is correct]
I was targeted.
Why did you target me when i claimed vt? What good is that?
In post 2454, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 2360, Chateau Lobby wrote:I guess I can claim now since it will be asked of me sooner than later. And besides last night was the last night that I could have used my ability since I got the ability restriction yesterday.

I am Town Shielder

Targets:
N1: Drew
N2: Titus
N3: Titus
N4: BM
N5: Bingle

Not sure what happened last night but I should have protected Bingle.
Who'd you protect last night?

unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #213) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 6:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2463, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2462, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 2460, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Why Bingle?
At the time before I saw his flip, I was TRing that slot and I felt he was a "town leader" based on his posts and vibe and I thought we would be better off with him alive.
Just because someone is a “Strong Player” doesn’t mean it’s alignment indicative nor does it mean they are better off alive.
Even bad players can make the right decision when it comes down to it.

So who do you believe is the last scum then and why?
Why do you think there is omly 1 left?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2477 (isolation #214) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2470, Porkens wrote:Chetau: what debunked claims are you talking about?

Farside: do you mean you know you were targeted through mod confirmation?

----

Chetau's line towards TSE calling it a slip while voting me don't mesh.

If farside got a visit report night 6, fine, but otherwise I'm confident hanging chateau wins the game
Yeah the mod sent a pm to me this day phase. Mt if this lynch doesn't end the game would you target pork? Could tse be targeted to gain info if his claim is true again?
I dont thing tse has really done anything that reminds me of his game play in weakest link mafia but the rb on CL is a bit more damming.

VOTE: CL[/b]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2478 (isolation #215) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: CL
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2521 (isolation #216) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2503, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2494, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 2483, Morning Tweet wrote:
[The running theory is that Chateau is a werewolf, yes? haven't found any werewolf roles that fit the bill yet sadly. But i think by VCA chateau didn't make sense as a mafia, if i recall correctly]

Why are people still ignoring the fact that Porksn claimed to be an alien with no other aliens in the game?

Then suddenly, WE DO HAVE aliens. I liked this site so much better when people stuck to the lgl policy. I get this is a game of deception but principal should still stand.
In post 1994, Porkens wrote:Ok I was roleblocked, good to know.

I lied about rolling through alien reroll sympathizer. I was alien fishing. I initially thought I caught one with hellbooks. But then she claimed role cop.

Now I understand why hellbooks was herself looking for aliens: she knew they are in the game.

And this, I believe, is the alien: viewtopic.php?p=6318346#p6318346

VOTE: titus
In post 2495, Chateau Lobby wrote:It's just the one thing that irks me the most in this game. Getting lynched while no one believes you. Then tomorrow will come and people will just shy away from Porkens again and its just super frustrating.

Sorry for ranting, these things just build up and lead to my implosion, I'm working on it.

[I'm more bothered by his werewolf claim yesterday than the alien claim earlier in the game. So he's trying to trick both remaining scum to nightkill the same person or something? I don't exactly get what the town benefit to telling the scum he was gonna kill Ico was. Wouldnt it make more sense to tell the other person who to kill?]

[Knowing Ico is town makes me more inclined to vote Pork. Plus CL's reaction is pretty good. I can't be sure that farside/TSE are both town. I do NOT understand how starbuck survived the d1 lynch]

[however! there was no kill last night. And if Pork is the last scum, no-killing there and getting Chateau exiled doesnt win him the game. So why was there no kill other than maybe cuz of a roleblock?]

[unofficial VC]
Chateau Lobby (3) - Porkens, farside22, TrueSoulEnergy [E-1]
Porkens (2) - Chateau Lobby, Iconeum [E-2]
Tse could be lyncher or mafia with info. I mean he didn't claim till day 2 about bm so he could be rc scum or informed townie.
As for why i vote cl is for this exact reason. I cant fathom no kills unless there is a cult in the game. No one flipped so far though supports that idea.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2522 (isolation #217) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2519, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Farside’s Claim is legit fake.
So why sb lynch proof day 1 if im lying?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2527 (isolation #218) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2526, Morning Tweet wrote:[there is legit no way we can know if Farside was an effort saver or not. I can't call it fake but it was not confirmed either. both TSE and Pork are wrong abt it.]
You want to explain day 1 lynch results then.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #219) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2532, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2527, farside22 wrote:
In post 2526, Morning Tweet wrote:[there is legit no way we can know if Farside was an effort saver or not. I can't call it fake but it was not confirmed either. both TSE and Pork are wrong abt it.]
You want to explain day 1 lynch results then.
[It would only be caused by an Effort Saver if someone was going to win from Starbuck dying, right? So it's possible but that'd mean that TSE is a showstopper condemner or something, which i sort of doubt]

[My current best guess is that Chateau's role messed with it, I guess. That or yours did of course]
TrueSoulEnergy wrote:MT could be scum here as well.
I guess no one is really confirmed Town here except for like Iceon.
[Yeah just Ico is confirmed alignment. I am confirmed oneshotizer. Pork i want to say is confirmed JoAT but technically he could have been holstering kills I guess ? You are very likely involved with BM although technically possible you werent. Farside/Chateau have to be responsible for some kind of fuckery going on, with you as a third option i suppose]
I think there is a reason based on my role why the player was lynch proof day 1. I felt TSE was a lyncher type based on his quick hammer that day and now he's in I don't give a fuck mode. That's just my theory. He still reads scummy as shit even with that thinking going through my head.
Pork targetted Bingle and he claimed never to be targetted (but hey that's a scum role so I take it with a grain of salt).
TSE doesn't see interested in pork or CL so either he is scum with one (theory based on actions that I have creep up on me) or again he just is in the don't give a fuck mode.
CL has not once read as game solving and seems to jump on anything to save him so my votes not moving. If it comes down to it in the end we should lynch one or the other.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2540 (isolation #220) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:45 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2538, Chateau Lobby wrote:
In post 2537, farside22 wrote:
CL has not once read as game solving and seems to jump on anything to save him so my votes not moving. If it comes down to it in the end we should lynch one or the other.
I have been trying to solve by eliminating porkens.

Why would I not try to "save myself" and how is that type of mindset AI either way?

I see scum typically care about saving themselves. I don't see an original thought process from you that doesn't come from anyone else.
Never mind most of the game you floated by doing shit fucking all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2544 (isolation #221) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Pork: your vote change makes no sense. If you think you blocked a kill why would you switch votes?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2547 (isolation #222) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:12 am

Post by farside22 »

While I don't disagree about tse play scummy. I'd say he's 3p or scum. Cl was rb with no nk so I stick there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2549 (isolation #223) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2548, Porkens wrote:Would you put any stock in a TSE+CL scum possibility?
I wouldn't understand why the lynch proof happened day 1 if thats true
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2551 (isolation #224) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2550, Porkens wrote:I’m not following, effort saver was your role right?
yes it was.
It has that roles that would win are deathproof.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2554 (isolation #225) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2552, Porkens wrote:Effort Saver
Roles that end the game when they win cannot win until Day 2 or later. They are deathproof until Day 2 to compensate.

This one, right?

That slot would end the game if they won so they were lynchproof. Am I missing something here?
No, but the player that was lynched was the werewolf and it had nothing about being lynch proff, nor does it make sense that them dying would win them anything. That is why I think there is a lyncher.
I should ask the mod but the last time I asked he was pretty vague about stuff.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2568 (isolation #226) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2565, Porkens wrote:TSE scum 100% holsters in this situation.
That just seems silly to me. Tse as part of the mafia makes sense given scum knew roles in the game and its an easy fake claim from there. Cl and tse could be scum together.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #227) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Works for me.

VOTE: pork
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #228) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:42 am

Post by farside22 »

I am. But why is no one dying.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2581 (isolation #229) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Seriously I want out of this game.
Is it lylo? If we lynch scum type again and this game doesnt end i am fucking done. This game has been more scum sided and less informative. The lack of deaths.....i hate this game at this point. Its not even fun scum hunting when the majority is lazy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #230) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: tse
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2612 (isolation #231) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2585, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2582, farside22 wrote:VOTE: tse
Do you honestly think I’m scum?
The only way I’m scum is if there is a scum role in the game that gives me BM’s alignment/role.
In post 1976, TemporalLich wrote:
Night 4 Flavor
The orange sun suddenly goes missing. The night happens as normal (based on the Dimension 2 definition, which isn't the Dimension 1 definition), though the sky seems to have a faint cyan tinge.

hellbooks has been eliminated! She was a
Rolecaller Goon

Spoiler: hellbooks
Grand Idea GPick

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome, hellbooks! You are a
Rolecaller Goon
, aligned with the
Mafia

Abilities:
• You know every role currently in play in the game at all times. You don't know the identities or alignments of the roles. You will receive an updated list at the start of each phase.

Factional Abilities:
• You are a member of the Mafia,
[redacted]
. Your Private Topic is here:
[redacted]

• Each night, one member of the Mafia may perform the Mafia factional nightkill.

Win Condition:
You win when all the threats to the
Mafia
are eliminated and at least one
Mafioso
is still alive, or when nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Please confirm your Role PM by replying with your role and alignment, or by posting in the Mafia PT.

Night 4 has begun! Please send in your night actions within (expired on 2020-06-24 00:10:00). Make sure to send night actions to both me and chkflip.
You didn't claim till day 2 and this ability makes a few things easy to guess.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #232) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2606, Morning Tweet wrote:[Oh we can exile both TSE and someone else if needed, assuming there aren't any more nightkills. Forgot about that.]

[Yeah i think a lot of my solving was a waste. Except for the card dealer thing. It made me reasonably sure Looker was mafia and it was pretty cool when he was]

[Well it makes it so their abilities can only be used one more time. Don't think factional kills are abilities.]

[Do you think TSE merely guessed that BM is town?]

Pork was a werewolf but he didn't kill. That just makes no sense right.

Does alien's recuit someone? I'm not as familiar with the role
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #233) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

I just looked at the flips and it says they have a factional kill as well.
So I'm just confused and tired of this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2619 (isolation #234) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2618, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I already said before unless I’m some kind of role that knows BM’s alignment that isn’t able to Night Kill at night I am Town.
Look Farside my role is crap like yours.
Me and you are pretty much a VT with an extra effect.
You stop auto wins D1 and I know BM is Town.
Can't say you have done anything to win me over but I'll wait on icon. Neither has CL to be frank. He only comes out when being voted on.

unvote
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2624 (isolation #235) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:21 am

Post by farside22 »

I think based on roles CL makes the most sense as alien. Unless the alien's new for sure info I haven't really looked at everything.

TSE: What page did you pick for the game?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2629 (isolation #236) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:03 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2627, Morning Tweet wrote:[we could talk about why we chose our pages to pass the time until Ico tells us what it thinks, if you guys like]

[I'm uh, not gonna be able to participate though. Hm.]
I wanted to find a page woth no vt role on it and had some variations of roles.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2637 (isolation #237) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2636, Iconeum wrote:my reads are somewhere around

me + Morning town
Farside probably town because D1 lynch didn't work?

scum in TSE/CL - both claims could be faked
was there any reason the Shield didn't protect me?
He says his shield was only good for so long.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #238) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also I would like to know what page the role is on that CL picked.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2639 (isolation #239) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

I found the role:
In post 4441, Assemblerotws wrote:
Town Shielder

You are a Doctor, but the sanity of whoever you protect is reversed for that night.
But it says nothing about it only lasting till a certain night and CL has not explained why he didn't protect Icon whom was confirmed town.

So my vote is loosely on him for those reason. I just can't shake how little TSE has said this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2652 (isolation #240) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

I mean you can lynch me if you want. My alignment is random per set up but im town so you know what i think and i stopped caring about this game since i went back to work. And lack of info.

Im just going on if the player is alien and look at imteractions from there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2654 (isolation #241) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

So if its alien the id say tse based bingle interaction. bingle never wanted to vote titus nor did he vote tse.
Not really a fan of either tse or cl gameplay and wouldn't be surprised if they were both some type of scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2661 (isolation #242) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2655, Hayasaka wrote:Why do I have red cards and a village role pm?
What are cards I don't understand.
What did you get besides the cards? What is your role?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2684 (isolation #243) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2682, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2654, farside22 wrote:So if its alien the id say tse based bingle interaction. bingle never wanted to vote titus nor did he vote tse.
Not really a fan of either tse or cl gameplay and wouldn't be surprised if they were both some type of scum.
[Bingle has legitimately only ever voted Looker, as far as I can see. So he's never voted for any of us, not just TSE]
When Bingle first started playing he was saying that the person you replaced read scummy to him and he was trying to see if I would vote him. I thought he voted someone besides looker.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #244) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 978, Bingle wrote:Oh, and I suppose for now:

VOTE: Chemist
In post 1122, Bingle wrote:Oh, right.

VOTE: CL

I should actually make use of my vote while trying to figure out who to lynch if we can lynch twice. Thanks for reminding me.
Yup. I remember getting made at him about not voting titus and he said he town read TSE.

Anyways that was the hammer I hope this game is over either way. I told the mod I would be out if this game continues after another lynch and no kill night it's not been fun for me to play with no info and a lot of lack of people playing to figure things out.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2687 (isolation #245) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

I just realized hayas unvoted so I'm going to continue my chat moment here.
In post 2667, Iconeum wrote:nothing personal, but it feeled faked
idk it could be fake.
In post 2677, Morning Tweet wrote:[Yeah I don't think it's hayasaka/TSE. TSE's RVS vote on BM suggests he was planning on that reveal all along, unless he got extremely lucky. TSE has been extremely anti-alien in his votes. Hayasaka's opening feels decently real.]

[I can see what you're saying, though, Ico, i think. Were you pinged by her trying to ask for consensus reads to sheep? or does her confusion just seem faked]
I don't know players that vote for confirmed town to be a thing that set up later as a tell.

Admittedly I forgot TSE kept calling Titus scum. Chemist targeted TSE and he say he could use his ability again but it's not an ability. (If someone has time maybe make sure knowledgeable townie is just informed someone gains info at the beginning but has no ability) I'm pretty sure it works that way. I'm just a bit tired and busy.
I'd say most of the time TSE was saying me and titus were scum and didn't do much else for scum hunting.
While this game was going on i was playing another with him called Weakest Link. That game he was town and much more vocal about things then here. He attacked players and fought with them. It's the one reason I keep scum reading his spot is how different he is and how little he interacted in comparison.

CL otoh is basically coasting and only comes out when being voted for. There is the day 2 vote where it was between CL and 2 girls for a bit.
In post 901, TemporalLich wrote:
VC 2.11Chateau Lobby (5) - ManateeDude, boring, farside22, Doctor Drew, Quick
Two Girls One Vote (5) - Iconeum, Ircher, Chateau Lobby, Titus, Pigman
Titus (2) - Hoctac, Saladman27
Saladman27 (2) - Battle Mage, Chemist1422
boring (2) - Two Girls One Vote, hellbooks
farside22 (1) - TrueSoulEnergy

Not voting:

With 17 alive it takes 9 to eliminate.

Day 2 deadline is currently frozen at 4 days, 2 hours, 30 minutes until a replacement is found.

farside22 is V/LA until June 1st.

Iconeum has Weekend V/LA, and is V/LA until June 2nd.

Titus is V/LA this weekend.

Titus is V/LA this weekend.
Vote count titus had left the wagon and salad was bingle (who never voted the spot till much later in the game).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2702 (isolation #246) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2688, Chateau Lobby wrote:How have I been coasting. I'll admit I was very confused during the first few days of this game and maybe my posts didn't feel. Present.

Once the numbers of alive players came down I stated to get my footing.

I don't know how to solve this game but I have been trying to sort my reads and I believe I have.

All the reasons you use to align me as scum can be used on any other slot. I guess except for Icon.

But saying I am coasting is just bad wording imo.
You voted whomever without a reason for most of the game. You basically sit there till someone votes you to make comments this included day 7 votes. Your solve is less then stealer in general overall. Confusion is a lazy excuse.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2703 (isolation #247) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2693, Iconeum wrote:i was kinda hoping this game would be over with a porkens lynch...
Me too, me too.
This game has been way too long and not very fun at all given how many scum teams there were/are?
The only way TSE scum makes sense if scum had the knowledge about BM. .I need to check into that......
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2704 (isolation #248) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:20 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm just going with my gut at this point between the 2.
VOTE: Hayasaka
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2708 (isolation #249) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:47 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2705, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2703, farside22 wrote:
In post 2693, Iconeum wrote:i was kinda hoping this game would be over with a porkens lynch...
Me too, me too.
This game has been way too long and not very fun at all given how many scum teams there were/are?
The only way TSE scum makes sense if scum had the knowledge about BM. .I need to check into that......
[hey at least the scumteams ate each other alive!]
farside22 wrote:I'm just going with my gut at this point between the 2.
VOTE: Hayasaka
[TSE voted BM in RVS.. twice! -> D1 ends -> BM reveals insane post restrictions (that can only be from town roles) -> TSE claims he is knowledgable townie in response to Hoctac wanting to clear people (So he opened himself up to Hoctac copping him) -> TSE locktowns BM -> TSE reveals that BM is town after some people push BM]

[TSE has consistently been against the aliens, as well as the other scumteams tbh if i recall right]

[I find it very hard to believe TSE is scum here. Unless he knew he was going to claim knowledgable BM is town the whole time all the way back in post 102.]

[I'm not sure i want to vote TSE. Unless Ico decides on TSE i suppose.]

[You can still be scum, but you really feel like you hate this game and are having no fun. It's hard to believe you're faking it.]

[Chateau like, I don't know. He could just be an alien doctor. I have no reason to believe he isn't. His reaction to my "hammer" (i thought it was a hammer myself) was fine, i guess.]
I really don't see voting someone as a claim of knowable crumb. But although he kept saying titus and I were scum he kept voting me instead of titus until I turned to vote her.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2709 (isolation #250) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:53 am

Post by farside22 »

And a role that alien's could have if picked
In post 7324, TemporalLich wrote:
Alien 1-shot Universal Cop

Once in the game during Night, you may investigate a player to see their true role card, including mod notes and stuff the moderator has hidden from the player. Furthermore, you will learn the exact post(s) the player's role and alignment comes from.

So I could see scum saying BM, then claiming later after seeing his role whether town or scum later.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #251) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm not scum but thanks for voting me out of this game.
Still say the TSE is scum but if scum won good for them. No one did a good job this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2745 (isolation #252) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:42 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't even see you guys voting on me being scummy. Just I was truthful about my role so she should be lynched. If there is one scum left it has to be someone who voted me. But I think everyone is sick of this game and being dumb at this point that is town.
If it is alien left (which I'm assuming from lack of kills) I still say it's either Cl or the TSE replacement. I should not have not have been lynched and I'm sad that players have reached a point of not trying to figure this game out. It's been like that from the start and I hated how players have been the majority of this game.
I won't be back to this game for comments, only to see who was what, but I'm glad that I'm out of this game. It and The Weakest Link game made me really hate being back at MS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2748 (isolation #253) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:02 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2747, Iconeum wrote:you aren't being done over for scumminess, but PoE based on claims mostly

which is OK after SO MANY scum are dead

if ur town there is no need to be salty over this actually
My time was about figuring out who was scum. Not just oh you have a role that could be scum. No one cared about the interactions or tried to scum hunt.
I thought alien's recruited so I'm not sure how that role works other then they get one kill (I think). So if it's one left with a non-killing role ability good for town.
I don't see it that simple. I see 2 players that were a hell of a lot scummier and if I'm right you gave them the win.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2817 (isolation #254) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

Glad to see town win. The lack of info amd deaths really made me start hating this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”