Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3562 (isolation #400) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Lady 7 »

VOTE: G4 and L2
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3566 (isolation #401) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Lady 7 »

G4 is at L minus 3.

Fwiw, I am mostly voting L2 here.
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3567 (isolation #402) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3542, Gentleman 4 wrote:this is how town loses but ok
Honestly, the fastest move and best one is to leave a last will and leave.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3633 (isolation #403) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I really think waiting for L2 is a mistake. It feels like she's deliberately lurking.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3673 (isolation #404) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3656, Lady 6 wrote:I'm considering an L1/G5 world instead of G1/G5 world
Why did you have a G1 world? G1's lack of PT usage minorly pings.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3798 (isolation #405) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3765, Gentleman 3 wrote:
In post 3763, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 3760, Gentleman 3 wrote:I'm here, massive apologies for my absence.
Do you want to elim gent 2/lady 4?
I always townread Lady 4 and so would've preferred a different pair, but I've already seen that they're both already dead.

Unfortunately it also appears that the lovely Miss Seal will be leaving me to be replaced, and relying on her was a large part of how I planned to catch up on the game.

Damn.
You could always elect to play from here and put off catching up until you have time.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3799 (isolation #406) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3774, Gentleman 1 wrote:thanks for that

the L1 scumcase is in progress, though I'm not sure how well I'll be able to get my points across, so if something confuses anyone else feel more than welcome to tell me and I'll do my best to explain it
Darling, try a dry run in our PT?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3800 (isolation #407) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3792, Lady 1 wrote:3 days left! G4/L2 should give final reads if they're here but I know L2 is afk at the moment. That way the smoke screens are gone or we get another wolf it's a positive for everyone involved. Wooo team!
There have been quite a few rushing posts like this that unnerve me. They read fake, but I really like my L2 scumread. Time to see how G7 treated L1.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3801 (isolation #408) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Spoiler: Relevant Quotes
In post 627, Gentleman 7 wrote:I don't trust Lady 1.

2 and 4 aren't as good.
In post 904, Gentleman 7 wrote:
In post 898, Lady 1 wrote:
In post 895, Gentleman 7 wrote:Lady 1. Strongly held opinions with flimsy reason to be convinced. Overcompensating for rolling scum or bad at mafia.
In post 526, Lady 1 wrote:The fact I can't tell if Lady 7 is joking or now terrifies me
This post pings me negatively.

Not going to be my dance partner!
A) Wasn't gonna dance with you anyway
B) Super ironic
Bless your heart, my lady.
In post 910, Gentleman 7 wrote:
In post 906, Lady 1 wrote:I will be very sad if you are a wolf Gent 7. You do not have my heart but you do have my support
Then please grant me one favor, my lady 1, and let lady 6 know that she may risk an interesting dance with me, of course, but that I will never let her reputation be soiled should she accept my earnest and well-intentioned invitation.
Gent 7 also mentions scumreading the gents more than the ladies.

In 896, L1 rejects G7 as a dance partner. Yet by 910 she's calling him town. There's no effort to convince G7 she is town or to be his dance partner. G6 had not proposed at this time. G7 and L1 don't want an SS pairing perhaps?

G7 has always not trusted L1 since the start too.

Could be SS. Still prefer L2 but I could compromise on L1.

Think L2 scum, L1 nullscum.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3803 (isolation #409) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Lady 7 »

L3, what persuaded you to vote L1?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3805 (isolation #410) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:30 am

Post by Lady 7 »

L1, which case? G1 or mine? What are your reads beyond get rid of the "smoke screens"?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3807 (isolation #411) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Then I am sure you don't mind rehashing your reads and making me look like a doofus.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3811 (isolation #412) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3808, Lady 1 wrote:Click the iso button.
So your reads have been static the whole game? Aside from pushing G4 L2 and L4 and G2, I can't remember anything you have done recently.

Even now, I can't tell if you're pushing G1 as scum or bad town.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3814 (isolation #413) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Asking for your current reads is nonsense?

Why is G1 not worth correcting?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3815 (isolation #414) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3809, Gentleman 8 wrote:ahem... there's only room for one person who looks like a doofus in this game
Well move over buddy and make room. I have no problems appearing dumb if it helps us win. I could be wrong and don't mind being corrected.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3817 (isolation #415) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3816, Lady 1 wrote:Saying things like my reads have been static the whole game when that is clearly false is nonsense.
That's the inference to be drawn when you say look through your ISO for your reads. That means your reads haven't changed since the last mention. Thus static.

Second, I have no interest in going through your ISO to guess your reads when your recent postings on G1 were not clear.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3844 (isolation #416) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Lady 7 »

My question for Lady 1

Who is your biggest scumread aside from G4 or L2 and why?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3947 (isolation #417) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Lady 7 »

@G4, I find your analysis of the interactions between G7 and L2 incorrect. I'm surprised you didn't bring it up when I questioned the interactions between G7 and L2 when I subbed in.

First, the rule of 3 suggests one of L1, L2, or L4 is scum. You selectively ignore the fact three players were mentioned to argue that two players mentioned in a line must both be town. That in and of itself is a fallacy.

Second, you argue that scum always go for maximum distancing. Letting a suspicion go is a great way to look distant but not really push the partner. It's not about what people say, it's about what they do. Push comes to shove, L2 didn't want G7 dead and G7 lets her get away with that shade.

Third, post 2096 is more indicative of S v S. Being in the last pairings with a scum partner would be very risky that pair gets lynched early thus resulting in two dead scum rather than one. Given a gentleman has to die anyway day 1, letting go the toxic player makes sense.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3960 (isolation #418) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 3951, Gentleman 4 wrote:What is the rule of three, and are you sure it's always true? I did say that my reasoning was a bit of a stretch, but I don't get why it indicates scum.
Also, where did L2 not want G7 dead? I feel like the last quote of her agreeing with old L7 was her supporting G7 dead.
Yes, I agree that the logic makes sense that scum would not want to be together, but that doesn't really make L2 scum for not wanting to be with G7? Also, I feel like that's assuming scum L2 in the first place.
The rule of three is simply this: In any group that mentions three or more players by a scum, there's highly likely to be at least one scum in the group. It's not a law, just frequently true.
There's a difference with being ok with a slot dying versus pushing it. L2's lack of follow through makes it look less like she's pushing.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3963 (isolation #419) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

@G4, No. I see the interactions as scummy. So much so that if I had a dayvig I would shoot L2 right now, RL be damned. I'd feel sorry either way for L2 as a person, but not the slot.

@G9, The rule of 3 has never been limited by distributions before. Why do you think it wouldn't apply here? Are you townreading L2?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3969 (isolation #420) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

VOTE: G4 and L2

Just ensuring my vote is here.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4130 (isolation #421) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

This game needs more dayvigs and leaving. We need less talking and more revelations.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4212 (isolation #422) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

IC is the hardest role in all of mafia.

As for people who can't read, come here and say random shit until you get reads.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4281 (isolation #423) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4278, Lady 5 wrote:I think the optimal order for flips would be:

G5-L8 -> G4-L2 if no scumflip -> G1-L7 -> G3-L6 -> G6-L1

G5-L8 -> G1-L7 if scumflip -> G3-L6 -> G6-L1 -> G4-L2

If G4-L2 are done first then:

G4-L2 -> G5-L8 if no scumflip -> G1-L7 -> G3-L6 -> G6-L1

G4-L2 -> G1-L7 if scumflip -> G3-L6 -> G6-L1 -> G5-L8
In what universe am I an ideal flip with a G4 and G2 scumflip?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4288 (isolation #424) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4283, Gentleman 4 wrote:
In post 4281, Lady 7 wrote:In what universe am I an ideal flip with a G4 and G2 scumflip?
Probably because I townread G1.
Why would that matter? L2 is the likely scum. You townreading G1 would be irrelevant to whether or not G1 should be lynched unless you specifically were the one to flip scum.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4290 (isolation #425) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Lady 7 »

@G4, Your replies make little sense from a town POV. I flagged this for G1 in our PT to see if he agrees.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4409 (isolation #426) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Hi scum aka G9. Pick your poison, rule of three or associatives.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4413 (isolation #427) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Objection: Argumentative, Nonresponsive

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4414 (isolation #428) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Lady 7 »

P.s. Beeboy had you as scum G9

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4418 (isolation #429) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Lady 7 »

You still aren't picking an answer G9.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4420 (isolation #430) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4409, Lady 7 wrote:Hi scum aka G9. Pick your poison, rule of three or associatives.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4424 (isolation #431) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4421, Gentleman 9 wrote:thats not a question nor does it make sense dud
I'll rephrase. How would you like me to show you're scum, rule of 3 or associatives?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4427 (isolation #432) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4426, Gentleman 9 wrote:you can do both but u'll be wrong and making a fool out of yourself either way so shrug
Both it is. Give me a few minutes.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4438 (isolation #433) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Spoiler: associatives
In post 1934, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 1517, Gentleman 9 wrote:Two gentlemen go twirling about
gorilla boy and chad boy scout
Neither wants salad girl's heart
But preferring to die aint too smart
Hope she chooses bestial route.
In post 1110, Gentleman 9 wrote:Seal lady 6, did you not want to accept gorilla boy g7 invitation because you thought he was scummy and needs to leave this predance? Or did you not like the way he proposed to you flippantly
In post 721, Gentleman 9 wrote:I think it's productive to discuss which of the gentlemen we want to leave behind at this point. I liked Sherlock 3s entrance and I've been town reading teenisg4. Gorilla boy g7 is my least town gentleman read at the moment.

Am I missing any quotes?
Because this is awful progression.
The old beeboy quoted this progression. It's even more accurate because we know G7 was scum. This is an aborted bus progression. G9 assumed that G7 would get a partner. When G7 might fail, G9 promotes G7 to still scummy but not the scummiest. He goes from wanting G7 eliminated to G7 saved. He has no explanation for his read shift other than the number of posts.
In post 1938, Gentleman 9 wrote:this "progression" is also 400 posts apart
When it mattered, G9 preferred a G2 L4 elimination over a G4 L2 elimination. This is clear from his voting pattern yesterday.

L2 promotes G9.
In post 159, Lady 2 wrote:
In post 112, Lady 1 wrote:Lady 3 lock town not changing
G9 looks better than L3 in this imo, but they both look good

Spoiler: Rule of Three
Here is the Rule of 3 post. (Note: There are others but they are already accounted for with G7's flip.)
In post 307, Lady 2 wrote:
In post 303, Lady 6 wrote:lady Rosalina,

what are your thoughts on the participants of this fine dance
I like L1, G9, G4, and L3, roughly in that order.
In post 309, Lady 2 wrote:Oh, and G1.
We can strongly suspect L1 isn't scum because of a) her play and b) it would be highly suspect if G7 insulted two scummates in the same post.

We know G4 isn't scum.

That leaves G9 and L3. L3 we can eliminate because scum don't have three way conversations like this.
In post 1331, Lady 2 wrote:
In post 1252, Gentleman 7 wrote:
In post 1195, Lady 3 wrote:I'm noticing a lot of the game isn't townreading my slot as much as it deserves, but I think g9.bananas is kind of scummy, so it's not the shame it would otherwise be. It's a shame this pairing occurred at all, though.
This is scummy on so many levels.
It doesn't look scummy to me? It's pretty blunt which is towny if anything.
G7 is chainsawing G9 and attacking L3. L2 chimes in supporting L3 being town, but not the argument itself. Both exist to support G9. In fact, that's a prominent goal of L2 as well.

With L3 not partners with G7 or L2, that leaves G9 and G1. G1 was included as an afterthought, which defeats the purpose of hiding scumbuddies. G1 was also technically in a separate post and not eligible for Rule of 3 but included for transparency.

That brings us back to G9 being scum.

There you go. G9 is scum.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4447 (isolation #434) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Lol that pair is town

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4467 (isolation #435) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4448, Gentleman 6 wrote:
In post 4447, Lady 7 wrote:Lol that pair is town
I mean your case isn't terrible but it's like... two things. Are those the only two data points, or just the two most prominent in your mind?
There's several data points in my posts alone. I grabbed the most salient ones. I can grab more if you would like or I can prove G3 and L6 are town. Either way, we win once that pair is gone.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4468 (isolation #436) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4463, Lady 3 wrote:
In post 4438, Lady 7 wrote:There you go. G9 is scum.
This post makes me townread G9 :/
Don't go all G4 on me now.

Why are you actually TRing G9?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4472 (isolation #437) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1855, Gentleman 3 wrote:
In post 1848, Lady 8 wrote:AAHhhh! Vampire!!

I think in scum!Lady 4's shoes, I'd have picked Gent 2. There was no good reason to pick Gent 7, and I think she may as well try to grab some towncred to keep herself alive. Like if she took Gent 7 and they paired up as a 2 scum pairing, there's no way they make it far and that's 2 scum down. At least this way she has somewhat of a bus under her belt.

That being said, I don't think I lean on her being scum I don't think. Will have to look back and stuff
I'm not quite sure about this, even if I might agree with you on the conclusion. If we assume Lady 4 is scum and Gentleman 2 is town, picking G7 (thus leaving G2 out) and immediately getting eliminated is the same number of town and scum dead as picking G2 and leaving G7 out, but with the added benefit that scum doesn't immediately flip, denying a lot of information to town. Thus, I might say that if Lady 4 were scum, she would have a lot of incentive to pick Gentleman 7; and that's not even mentioning that I believe many people were prepared to townread Gentleman 7 if he started putting more effort in.

I don't think the idea of bussing here is a strong one; I think that this choice points to Lady 4 town.
Posts like this one are strongly indicative of G3 town. He's opened himself up to having his analysis critiqued and is defending widely suspected town with good reasoning.

Now, if we look at L2 there's a marked difference in how L2 treats G3 and G7. L2 likes to promote her scumbuddies as townier...see her treatment of G7. Here, she barely has a mention of G3 and it's quoting his posts in a non interactive point. She wants G3 to look more credibile because his reads and strategy are wrong. Yet she doesn't care to have him townread.

As for G7'S ISO, he's far too polite to G3 for them to be partners. G7 is an abusive ego lord and you can tell by how he treated L2.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4474 (isolation #438) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1399, Gentleman 7 wrote:
In post 1331, Lady 2 wrote:
In post 1252, Gentleman 7 wrote:
In post 1195, Lady 3 wrote:I'm noticing a lot of the game isn't townreading my slot as much as it deserves, but I think g9.bananas is kind of scummy, so it's not the shame it would otherwise be. It's a shame this pairing occurred at all, though.
This is scummy on so many levels.
It doesn't look scummy to me? It's pretty blunt which is towny if anything.
Lilith is a great scum player, piggy backing on how townie Lilith was, is a scum move.
I'll draw your attention here. G7 and L2 are discussing L3's scumread of G9. It's one of the few places G7 expresses an opinion. L2 gets involved as well, suggesting the topic has a large importance to scum. They want the conversation focused on L3 rather than G9.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4475 (isolation #439) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4473, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 3685, Gentleman 5 wrote:townreading people who are getting eliminated anyway is not a point in his favor.
G4 and L2 were a competing counterwagon, so yes G3 should get townpoints for that.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4480 (isolation #440) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4476, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 4472, Lady 7 wrote:As for G7'S ISO, he's far too polite to G3 for them to be partners. G7 is an abusive ego lord and you can tell by how he treated L2.
:? I'm not liking these points
You don't have to like them. I don't like G7's "style" but I am not going to mince my words either. If you know who G7 is, tracking his partners is easy. He will never change. That's why I felt we didn't need to wait for L2.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4481 (isolation #441) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4478, Gentleman 9 wrote:If misty and I are linked as lovers already why does my hypo scum partners want to attack my dancemate
They aren't attacking her as scum. They want the focus not on you.

They have no need to sort but they pick that one spot to engage upon together and don't engage on the read just whether L3 is looking townie. They also reach the conclusion that L3 is town without calling her right or wrong town.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4484 (isolation #442) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4482, Lady 8 wrote:Haha i hadn't realized who G7 is until now

Lady 7 definitely town. I don't think we can use G7's treatment of G3 as a way to clear him. I don't really agree with the case on G9
Why not? If you know who G7 is, then you should have a realization about how he treats his scumpartners. Do you disagree with how I describe G7's treatment towards his partners and others?

Who do you think G7's last partner is?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4485 (isolation #443) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4483, Lady 8 wrote:
In post 4481, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 4478, Gentleman 9 wrote:If misty and I are linked as lovers already why does my hypo scum partners want to attack my dancemate
They aren't attacking her as scum. They want the focus not on you.

They have no need to sort but they pick that one spot to engage upon together and don't engage on the read just whether L3 is looking townie. They also reach the conclusion that L3 is town without calling her right or wrong town.
Didn't Gent 7 reach the conclusion he thought L3 was scummy? He never retracted that
He didish because he didn't push the issue. He got what he wanted attention away from G9 and not pushing L3.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4490 (isolation #444) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4487, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 4484, Lady 7 wrote:Who do you think G7's last partner is?
Gent 3 or Gent 1
Gent 1 has been pretty consistent about G5 being scum. The abstain thing that G5 did was pretty antitown. I'm fully open to him pushing that and seeing where it goes. I don't think he's right but it makes more sense than pushing G3.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4492 (isolation #445) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4488, Lady 8 wrote:In post 854, Gentleman 7 wrote:
Gentleman 3, I must ask that you take a step back and reconsider your choices in life, sir.
It's really not enough -- they didnt even speak with each other really
That's exactly what I meant. G7 doesn't talk in such overt formalities to players he feels he can lynch or are beneath him and G7 always feels like he is the best player on his team and never takes responsibility.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4494 (isolation #446) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4489, Gentleman 6 wrote:I am very out of the loop about guy the 7ths identity and I'm not really sure that knowing it would be much clarity?
It would but saying who he is and proving his past conduct would likely be a violation of this game's purpose and or rules. I feel like I am skirting the rules as it is.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4496 (isolation #447) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4495, Gentleman 6 wrote:When in doubt everyone that is accused of being a dick to their teammates is Nero (not nero cain but OG permabanned nero)
I am not familiar with this Nero.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4507 (isolation #448) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Ok, L3 is G4. This is frustrating. I am making dinner now.

@G6 acknowledged. G7 is not Nero.

@L6, I would rather you not leave, but if it gets us a G9 lynch sooner I can accept it.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4667 (isolation #449) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4664, Gentleman 9 wrote:i distrust L1 and G1 right now. I and L3 are on the same boat, if L1 leaves, we will leave since we don't trust each other. However, we agree that L5-L8 is town and their bond is strong enough to get G1 scum.
This puts the game in my hands to reevaluate G1, supposing you are town. You are aware of this right?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4795 (isolation #450) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Lady 7 »

The wolf is G9. Always has been. If I am wrong, I will promptly leave the game. I am not wrong though. Can we please just murder G9 already and stop with the paranoia on ourselves?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4798 (isolation #451) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Lady 7 »

@G5 not sure what you mean.

I will check in later. If we get serious about nuking someone other than G9, I'll show why they are town.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4802 (isolation #452) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2684, Lady 2 wrote:
In post 2658, Gentleman 1 wrote:reading someone on playstyle seems like a very silly idea in an anonymous game
I'm not reading her on her playstyle, I'm reading her on her play. The specific things she did this game.
In post 176, Lady 2 wrote:
In post 131, Gentleman 1 wrote:I kinda like Scarf man admitting he had no reads yet honestly. It'd be easy to BS one or two town pings as scum.
Agree in general, disagree in this context because it seemed like he wished he did have reads so he could share them.
These posts are not how scum talk to partners. She's talking to try and dissuade a townread on scarf man and trying to tell G1 what is useful scumhunting.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4805 (isolation #453) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 2657, Gentleman 1 wrote:
In post 2526, Lady 2 wrote:I townread L1 from very early on and she hasn't done anything to merit that read changing. She's adopting a playstyle that the vast majority of people would be either unable or unwilling to fake as scum-- spontaneous, unconcerned with consistency or appearance, provocative (see the princess thing), and also at the same time interested in solving and understanding the game. I could link posts but I think I would just end up linking her entire ISO as evidence of this.
I can kinda see that but I also don’t like the approach I’ve seen from her and the things she seems to be pushing are questionable, especially early on
Here's more L2 defending L1 to G1. More attempts to persuade and pocket.

Pedit: Yes Scarfman is Old G6

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4806 (isolation #454) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4801, Lady 1 wrote:Isn’t it fun when everyone wolf reads a different pair
That's why I proposed leaving if I was wrong. As far as I am concerned, only I am willing to put forth the effort of G9 scum. All other pairs are my endgame pairs. So if I am wrong, I'll leave. Simple as that.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4879 (isolation #455) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I am a woman of my word. Only say the word and I shall leave.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4880 (isolation #456) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I thought it was an illusory promise that would never be needed though.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5077 (isolation #457) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I am curious as to whom was G4. I really liked that player. Major props to G9 as well. Sorry for being wrong.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5155 (isolation #458) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

I very much enjoyed this game. Thank you mod and fellow players. I am going to remain anonymous for now. I might tell midwaybear who I am. I am proud of myself for actually not slipping or being super obvious in an alt game.

If people get curious, I may change my stance on that.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5165 (isolation #459) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 5163, Cabd wrote:
In post 5160, Redados wrote:
In post 269, Gentleman 6 wrote:I'm overwhelmed by the amount of posts and the alt names and I'm going to replace out, as opposed to struggling through this. I bit off more than I could chew (this is my second game), I need to ease into some micros or something before I try another large theme game. Good luck everyone, I hope everyone slays it (it being mafia) on the dance floor! Hopefully since we're only a few hours into the game, my replacement won't have too much trouble catching up.
In post 5033, Cabd wrote:Oh and I'm pretty sure the OG Guy the 6th was legit overwhelmed. Hope he sticks around because that was a perfectly acceptable town opening from him.
In post 5149, Cabd wrote:Yeah.

Technically, that was against global site rules. It sure as heck made the "i am new" part of the rep-out believable. I doubt any oldtimers risk punishment to replace out publicly.
I was the original G6 and I am very sorry, did not mean to break site rules by doing that. Lesson learned! Everything I said was 100% true and I will ease into some more games before signing up for another game like this. Good job town!
You're fine. Genuine mistake. Hope you enjoy and stick around.
I'll echo this. We didn't get to play together, but I love newbies that want to learn.

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5169 (isolation #460) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 5168, Cabd wrote:G3 is Brian Skies until inevitably proven otherwise.

I do this to all players who refuse to out their mains. They get assigned something that barely fits and then I hold them to those expectations.

It's why I expected so much out of them!
Ooh! Who is my assignment?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”