petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4912 (isolation #201) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 4899, Dandelion Wine wrote:That said, PLEASE don't let pooky, or any wagon actually, get beyond L-2 because self-hammer to fuck the other thread over is a mechanic in this game.

I'd like at least one vote (to unvote) just in case.
VOTE: pooky
In post 4901, midwaybear wrote:
In post 4898, petapan wrote:what do i have to do to get in the red when i've openly stopped scumhunting
What's with the play this game?
i have no confidence in any read and am feeling a bit aimless aside from wanting to shoot pooky into the sun

or maybe i'm just biding my time taking note of everything in private, hoping to get ignored by scum long enough for me to fit together the last piece of my masterful solve and unleash it upon the world, showering everyone in my brilliance

the answer is for you to decide
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4916 (isolation #202) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 4913, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 4898, petapan wrote:what do i have to do to get in the red when i've openly stopped scumhunting
don't feel like you ever would've made this post in fgo

-b
it would have been a bit hard to get myself scumread there
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4921 (isolation #203) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by petapan »

it actually is funny and owns
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4948 (isolation #204) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by petapan »

you mean the super best friends club isn't all town??? :o
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4950 (isolation #205) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 4949, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 4948, petapan wrote:you mean the super best friends club isn't all town??? :o
I mean no, Deacon probably scum, but I don't think it makes pooky town tho
i meant the other thread
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4964 (isolation #206) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:54 am

Post by petapan »

yes its an accurate case
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4967 (isolation #207) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:01 am

Post by petapan »

i know you're sure as hell not town here
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4968 (isolation #208) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:10 am

Post by petapan »

because in this situation, were you town, i'd expect you to go all out trying to hunt anyway but instead all you can muster is these weak little piddly jabs at me
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4973 (isolation #209) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:32 am

Post by petapan »

In post 4970, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like its actually crazy since we just finished a game where scum!you got town!me miselimed at elo and I was playing pretty lackadaisical and boring and here you are shamelessly proclaiming I'd be going all out if I was town here. So im pretty sure thats not a thought that exists in a town!peta world.
wildly different circumstances but even there you were mustering up every argument you could and got pissed off at mathblade for his tunnel. i've seen you fight like hell when your back is against the wall as town and here you're offering nothing
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4981 (isolation #210) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 4952, Almost50 wrote:I'm probably going to need somebody to sum up everything that's been happening here (minus the noise and 1 v 1 fights)

Actually, I would rather 2 or 3 do it separately (put it in a spoiler titles @A50 or something?).

I will try to be on earlier tomorrow, but I
really
would rather not being forced to read the whole thread. THANJ YOU
well basically most people seem to think pooky is bad and we're waiting for the other side to get their stuff sorted and not a lot going on beyond that

there was a whole bunch of reads summarized from the purple room here: viewtopic.php?p=12448254#p12448254
and here: viewtopic.php?p=12448733#p12448733
In post 4975, Dandelion Wine wrote:The thing I should probably put do is case hp but a) they have so many posts and b) I know everyone will laugh it off like they do every time I try to do things so it is a little difficult to find the motivation
-ceph
spiritually i am with you but i have no idea if the read is even good or if it's worth shouting things at the other thread, and i kind of want them to sort their own shit out and see what develops organically
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4987 (isolation #211) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:22 am

Post by petapan »

In post 4958, pisskop wrote:okay. merry 'mas
this is a prodge, btw
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5019 (isolation #212) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5013, Dandelion Wine wrote:oh yeah, i haven't minded titus but i think the amount of free pass she's gotten because sirius made a few townposts may be disproportionately strong
-ceph
In post 5014, Dandelion Wine wrote:(and maybe i should be scumreading titus for not infuriating me yet but i've been told she's been playing better lately)
last i saw she was strongly pushing reads that didn't make sense so probably town, but i'm not up to date. i guess we're stuck just pontificating on the other thread now? do i have to turn my brain on again? i just want them to do things

1/10
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5044 (isolation #213) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by petapan »

those reads don't really track with people i'd expect to be using apathy as a scum tool

i'm not sure how cabd and ceph having different reactions to a fake dayvig makes them town? like those would be their reactions regardless of alignment i'd think (not that i really suspect them anyway, but that's because of other things)

midwaybear has the occasional sketchy post but then says something that looks okay. maybe it's because he's not feeling pressure, i don't know. he can make posts that seem scummy as town but hasn't been stiff as a board so don't really want to kill him

my options have been kill pooky or sheep cabd because that's usually a good idea

2/10
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5050 (isolation #214) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5046, skitter30 wrote:lld your reads feel p different than mine but i'm not sure that scum!you has those reads
why wouldn't she?

3/10
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5062 (isolation #215) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5053, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5044, petapan wrote:those reads don't really track with people i'd expect to be using apathy as a scum tool

i'm not sure how cabd and ceph having different reactions to a fake dayvig makes them town? like those would be their reactions regardless of alignment i'd think (not that i really suspect them anyway, but that's because of other things)

midwaybear has the occasional sketchy post but then says something that looks okay. maybe it's because he's not feeling pressure, i don't know. he can make posts that seem scummy as town but hasn't been stiff as a board so don't really want to kill him

my options have been kill pooky or sheep cabd because that's usually a good idea

2/10
who do you think would be/is using apathy as a scum tool here then?
i don't know, i haven't been thinking of the game that way, the answer was just "not midwaybear or fferybork", at least not intentionally. i guess not out of the realm of possibility that they'd go with the flow in the sort of situation we're in, but like...you and cabd are the two people i've seen talk about using that as an actual tactic, lol
skitter30 wrote:
In post 5050, petapan wrote:
In post 5046, skitter30 wrote:lld your reads feel p different than mine but i'm not sure that scum!you has those reads
why wouldn't she?

3/10
they're not useful 'reads' to have - they're counter enough to most of what the thread is thinking that if she'd try to actualize a flip on one of those people she'd have a hard time
i, uh...do you think lld would avoid having contrarian reads as scum? because there's an obvious benefit to that sort of thing if the town is on the wrong track anyway
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5066 (isolation #216) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5060, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:HP suddenly coming on strong in the other thread to settle in on a person who isn't dying today is a similar position btw.

Like HP calling me scum the way they are there is super scummy because I'm not dying today, they're not in my thread to vote me, and there's not a lot of value in the statement. Emtpy calories that look like hard hitting comments.

Infact, does HP even have strong reads from their own thread? They seem to be hitting Skitter and I up a lot there and that thread is p. stalled for a thread with so few people and scum to find.
afaik they have actively shaded me, you, skitter, sb9, ceph, probably a few other people as well
skitter30 wrote:i feel like she'd be trying more to set up useful flips and those reads don't really help with that
she could probably set up those flips, i don't find this reasoning useful but don't know that we get anything further out of continuing to argue it

5/10
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5068 (isolation #217) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 2525, Hench Princesses wrote:I feel like almost every player that has been run up in either thread is someone that has called SB9 scum

reverse timestream power should be on that slot
remember this mega dogshit post?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5086 (isolation #218) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5074, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Yo Peta.

Wanna come kill A50 with me today?
i'm not used to you not wanting to rip my head off
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5115 (isolation #219) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5102, Deacon Blues wrote:I thought I mentioned pisskop in that post somewhere. I feel like his lurkiness is moving/has moved into obstinate territory. I have no idea how to read that.

I'm glad being a dumping ground for the forwards thread ends today.
i would prefer he be replaced with someone who actually plays the game

it occurs to me only now how wildly pro-scum shunting lowposters who aren't reading the game into a different thread is; i wish i'd realized this sooner.

UNVOTE: pooky

as i am no longer without fear of an early hammer.

i'm meh on a50 because of that thing with him being sent to this game thread just now and not having reads, looking at his iso from the other thread doesn't really look scummy to me, it's just kind of whatever. actually i don't mind . good clapback at bell. i'm not sure why the other thread thought him scummy other than not being active.

6/10
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5138 (isolation #220) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by petapan »

lol that case on brian

i mean yes if pisskop isnt going to be removed we have to policy him at some point but im not sure hes the best kill today (its pooky). like if pisskop flips red thats a nice happy bonus but we wind up in the same place either way really
Deacon Blues wrote:also, Brian's scumreading pisskop and seems to be suggesting we elim him before pooky?
brian is insisting on a pooky townread that i dont care about

7/10
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5173 (isolation #221) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5140, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:peta has turned into a "kill pooky robot"

why flip bad guys when theres an adorable teddy bear we can dunk instead.
strictly speaking, it is a bit lazy. i am avoiding actually trying to read people in this timeline which is a bit hypocritical. i do not care.
In post 5168, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 4132, petapan wrote:if you are town i kill cabd basically no matter what
In post 5044, petapan wrote:my options have been kill pooky or sheep cabd because that's usually a good idea

The top one pinged hard. But I've been letting it go, ish.
i mean if you kill a town pr off vague softclaim whatever then i'm going to take your fucking head off and that's all there is to it but for today if you want to have it your way i have no reason to fight it because i openly lost motivation over a week ago

8/10
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5215 (isolation #222) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5175, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 5168, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 4132, petapan wrote:if you are town i kill cabd basically no matter what
In post 5044, petapan wrote:my options have been kill pooky or sheep cabd because that's usually a good idea

The top one pinged hard. But I've been letting it go, ish.
For me, at the point where I posted about feeling paranoid, it was a sense that he was sort of floating along and not digging into stuff much.
that's because that is an entirely accurate view of my play and i have been very open about that. unfortunately not that uncommon for me in a large theme. i don't have strong reads and don't trust my own accuracy.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5249 (isolation #223) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5246, Firebringer wrote:
In post 4090, Dunnstral wrote:Is Pooky enough of a consensus that you guys are just waiting for our side of things to come to a conclusion?
i think we waiting for u guys to elim first since yall complained heavy because we "rushed" a elim yesterday even though gme day had 5 days left and we were at 150 pages.

So u "civilized" folks can go first this time
p much this i'm sitting on my hands waiting for them to get their shit together
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5271 (isolation #224) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:10 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5268, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:This game also just finished so I can finally show you:

beginning of relentless attack:

viewtopic.php?p=12408835#p12408835

3hs and 50 wild bear attack posts later:

viewtopic.php?p=12409279#p12409279

Jackson!Scum self-hammers and I get nightkilled N1.

If you look through literally any of my scum games,
I do not make stupid 3 hour banzai attacks
dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooont caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5274 (isolation #225) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:32 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5272, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:peta are you going to even pretend to care about trying to kill bad guys?
im voting you arent i
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5279 (isolation #226) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:15 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5275, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5274, petapan wrote:im voting you arent i
1. I'm town.

2. You're not even pretending to sort my alignment or that of anybody else today; never seen you so completely apathetic.

3. You were happy to munch popcorn and wax paranoia about Pooky!Power!scum while I was pushing FL while keeping your vote on him so he'd die.

4. You immediately switched to "well Pooky is obviously outed scum now as soon as D2 started."

5. You've played with Scum!Me and know my scum!game doesn't look like this, not by a country mile.
i want to kill you, a bunch of other people want to kill you. most of the people in the other thread were saying you're scum and i'm cool with following that. you can't seem to make up your mind whether to accuse me or appeal to me. i went along with it because i felt day 1 was too long already. today, i also feel like things are dragging. games should not be 200 pages. i did keep my vote onhim, but i hadn't anticipated a selfhammer. oops! you've also bragged about how good you are at pushing eliminations as scum, so...
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5280 (isolation #227) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:15 am

Post by petapan »

i'm surprised i haven't gotten more haet for point 3 to be honest
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5283 (isolation #228) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:01 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5282, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5279, petapan wrote:i want to kill you, a bunch of other people want to kill you. most of the people in the other thread were saying you're scum and i'm cool with following that.
who in the forward thread are you even talking about?
uhh most of the people who aren't brian, the IC notably
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5287 (isolation #229) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:16 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2500, zMuffinMan wrote:sounds like pooky read more of that thread than this one even before getting stiled on
In post 2501, zMuffinMan wrote:wait, so pooky thinks both he and pisskop are scum and there's 2+ scum still here? but had no scum reads haha
In post 2785, Imperium wrote:
In post 2499, Brian Skies wrote:Pooky's scumread on FL is predicated on:
>If Fl were town, and thought Pisskop were town, he would've yelled at us to not turnstile him.
>Fl instead asked for Pisskop to come over, and may have been preemptively pocketing him, so Pooky thinks he's scum.

I don't hate it.

And Pooky wasn't my pick for a turnstile anyway.
My problem with Pooky is not that he lurked here and went active in thread over there. My problem is that the second he went over to the other thread he had an agenda whereas every time we pressed him for anything at all he had nothing. Contrast this with Titus who hasn't had a TON to say about this thread in particular but still gives thoughts on the other thread.

This read doesn't change regardless of FL's alignment, either - my issue is that Pooky went from 0 to 100 conviction (to the point where he expressed zero doubt post-lynch) - I think he was uncomfortable in this thread because he had a bit of a slow start (likely due to him being busy elsewhere, but that still makes it hard for him as scum) and also a game state that was a little more stable. He goes to the other thread and he gets a bit of a clean slate because all the people who suspected him are gone (and it feels like a replacement) then suddenly is charismatic and ramming through a lynch. Didn't seem like he was reading people. Just seemed like he was pushing people.
In post 3125, Hench Princesses wrote:pooky is more scum because he hasn't re-evaluated or self-doubted a single read in either thread all game, not for the boon push in and of itself
In post 3230, Dunnstral wrote:
This is an awkward question for me to answer right now, in general I'm scumreading pooky and skitter on your side of things, while thinking more about my side of things. If we're talking townreads, I have a lot of those I can share
In post 3321, Annie Edison wrote:I don’t like Pooky suddenly engaging over there when he did nothing over here.
In post 3377, Titus wrote:@LLD

1) FL saccing himself meant Pooky didn't need to go that hard

-- FL didn't sacc himself until after Pooky's push
2) Pooky going that hard is weird on its own cause he probably gets the FL elimination either way

- Doubt it. There was major pushback from following Pooky scum. He had to appear townie enough to shread the baggage from being over here.

3) This thread was approaching a Midwaybear/Skitter elimination yesterday, so if Pooky is scum, why derail a vote for another vote?

Midway was never in danger.

Pooky/skitter should still be limmed.
In post 3461, Spiffeh wrote:If we turnstile Almost50 today I want the other thread to turnstile skitter or pooky over here to lim them
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5288 (isolation #230) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:16 am

Post by petapan »

i'm not going to get guilt tripped about my effort when you're very obviously not sorting and just making excuses to stay alive lol
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5293 (isolation #231) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:13 am

Post by petapan »

boring
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5298 (isolation #232) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by petapan »

was thinking about how this game has been on day 2 for six days and somehow generated 52 pages of posts, and i don't think a single post has been interesting or significantly altered my perception of anything. 52 pages is entirely too many posts to begin with even they weren't all noise

this game is boring
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5307 (isolation #233) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5305, Almost50 wrote:
In post 5260, SirCakez wrote:
Elimination Votecount 6.09

PookyTheMagicalBear (4) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Dandelion Wine, Something_Smart, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

midwaybear (4) - Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, midwaybear, Something_Smart, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50
Hold on a second. I thought you guys had midwaybear as a more or less global TR!!
some people have doubts, he's been less active, had some weird pop-ins. i still think he's town after everything but it's not a bet the game level read
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5328 (isolation #234) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE: pisskop
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5335 (isolation #235) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5332, Dandelion Wine wrote:Bell-pisskop-pooky started that side maybe?
that seems wildly optimistic
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5352 (isolation #236) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5338, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 5335, petapan wrote:
What are your scumreads in the forwards thread?
what makes you think i'm reading that thread?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5357 (isolation #237) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by petapan »

i guess if the dissonance on skitter is gone i can't be lazy and have to, uh, actually think about the people in this thread
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5359 (isolation #238) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5356, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 5352, petapan wrote:
In post 5338, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 5335, petapan wrote:
What are your scumreads in the forwards thread?
what makes you think i'm reading that thread?
Your comment about optimism.
2/3 of those people got yeeted over here for doing nothing and, i dunno, i don't like thinking it's the easy answer.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5368 (isolation #239) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE: something_smart

just read his day 2 iso and it's fucking terrible lmao
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5378 (isolation #240) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5373, Dandelion Wine wrote:Why is our thread so dead after this...

Like come on.

Bell just scumslipped like thrice over and... Radio silence.
maybe people are enjoying their sunday night. not me tho. but i don't have shit to say since i probably have not read 95% of his posts
In post 5375, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5372, skitter30 wrote:Y'all should look at hp
i feel like at some point one of the people in this thread is going to have to put words to that read to back it up with something, and it might help my read on whoever does it. not like anything else is going on.
In post 5376, Dandelion Wine wrote:I swear to arceus if you chucklefucks let scum Bell who scumcalimed by modifying his claim get away.

You may NEVER call us barbarians again, you meatheads.
they already forfeited that right after their atrocious eod1
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5382 (isolation #241) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 4469, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 5378, petapan wrote:they already forfeited that right after their atrocious eod1
Says the guy from the thread that eliminated Flavor Leaf Day 1 and is now trying to shift the blame onto Pooky.
baw we killed an erratic vt who selfhammered and probably had scum give themselves away trying to kill him

fucking blow me dude
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5385 (isolation #242) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5379, skitter30 wrote:Also peta i've explained hp i think at least 4 times now
i meant if someone wanted to put substance to it rather than just not liking the occasional post. but if you don't that's fine.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5393 (isolation #243) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by petapan »

if bell ia AtE'ing fucking kill him lol
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5399 (isolation #244) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by petapan »

also its not like what we do or say here matters to them so you can be as squishy as you want
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5418 (isolation #245) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5413, Dandelion Wine wrote:Anyways. In regards to this thread. What if this entire thing is buffoon pooky? I meant we still murder him but I kinda want to contengcy plan for only getting the one redflip out of two? Idk
he's had a week and has done nothing but self meta and AtE while producing no reads of significance

which, okay, doesn't necessarily make him scum, but doesn't make me want to kill him less

at some point we have to put brainpower to who the original team here was though and in that sense s_s might be a better flip because we have to start somewhere
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5430 (isolation #246) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:44 am

Post by petapan »

no
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5432 (isolation #247) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:58 am

Post by petapan »

DYOH
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5434 (isolation #248) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:03 am

Post by petapan »

when i'd rather just yeet you out of the game yeah
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5436 (isolation #249) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:24 am

Post by petapan »

huh brian's is actually fire
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5444 (isolation #250) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:10 am

Post by petapan »

glad i didn't have to ask you
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5447 (isolation #251) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:13 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5446, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5444, petapan wrote:glad i didn't have to ask you
Who me?
yeah i was going to be like "please help me kill this"
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5489 (isolation #252) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:56 am

Post by petapan »

brian hooked a live one yall
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5500 (isolation #253) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:12 am

Post by petapan »

In post 4772, Brian Skies wrote:Like, I don't even care about her claim.

I think she's scum off of play.
yeh forget the role spec nonsense and read the posts
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5505 (isolation #254) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:18 am

Post by petapan »

better late than never i suppose
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5509 (isolation #255) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:31 am

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE: something_smart

for reasons i just wanna kill pooky again. i realize this will not make brian happy and that is unfortunate but his popin was abominable
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5513 (isolation #256) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:45 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5511, Something_Smart wrote:Peta:
In post 5453, Something_Smart wrote:How confident are you [in me being scum]?

Please don't exaggerate.
meh
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5514 (isolation #257) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:49 am

Post by petapan »

i'll just say i feel differently than i did a few hours ago and not elaborate
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5554 (isolation #258) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5551, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 4839, Annie Edison wrote:@Ffery am I crazy?
About 4835? I don't think you are.
it doesn't, like, matter lol

it's not good reasoning that makes any sense, even if it were it doesn't mean she has to be town to say it, her play is scummy for reasons outlined by brian, her scumread on brian is incredibly bad and full of holes
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5602 (isolation #259) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5577, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 5547, Deacon Blues wrote:Cabd isn't going to be happy with me but I think Bell has exceeded his scum range. possibly considerably. It goes way beyond my bucket thoughts about what parts of his town game he could be able to import in a quantum improvement of his scum game.
I hate you and you aren't my real parents.
In post 5578, Dandelion Wine wrote:But fine whatever, I'm in the acceptance phase of not getting my wishes yet again.
fwiw i thought he might be getting taken for a ride but the more he defends titus the more i think he might actually be howling
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5603 (isolation #260) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by petapan »

will the people who want to brush brian/titus off as tvt admit they just aren't engaging with the text at all
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5624 (isolation #261) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5617, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 5615, Dandelion Wine wrote:i would recommend at least isoing brian, titus and bell in the time you missed
i will but it's not my focus right this second; who should i be doing the same to in this thread right now

-b
there's, like, literally no movement here except on s_s but i want to hold off on that now because of the titus thing - if you're hoping to find scumreads who started in this thread you'll probably have to make original content

however, i strongly recommend reading the linked post:
In post 5436, petapan wrote:huh brian's is actually fire
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5627 (isolation #262) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5626, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5625, skitter30 wrote:
In post 5616, Deacon Blues wrote:what are your reads on each at this point in time?
pooky +town
ss + scum
reverse this
mmmmm
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5629 (isolation #263) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by petapan »

thats agreement
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5632 (isolation #264) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5631, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 5624, petapan wrote:there's, like, literally no movement here except on s_s but i want to hold off on that now because of the titus thing
i think this is at most a +++ that they're not scum together, yes?

-b
yes and i want her flipped first and will do a blow by blow of the argument with brian if i have to
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5641 (isolation #265) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5636, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 5632, petapan wrote:yes and i want her flipped first and will do a blow by blow of the argument with brian if i have to
since it's germane to the s_s read let me go back and read the stuff you quoted

-b
brian makes good case i quoted, argument ensues, both ceph and i who were here live thought brian looked way better off it

could elaborate on the pooky and smart reads but don't feel pressed to atm
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5657 (isolation #266) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5647, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5646, skitter30 wrote:ok, why doesn't it look like that game?
also that was a good vigshot!

i don't think u vigged me cause u scumread me if i remember i think i was just being too annoying and u shot me. idr. Maybe it was just good vigging.

ohh because in that game i think it was pretty clear SS was forcing reads/pushes and here he isn't doing anything and doesn't feel under pressure to do so. If u look at SS in that game i swear he was forcing reads in places that was why he got scumread.
in his most recent scumgame past day 1 he did nothing at all most of the time and just floated (his own self-description in this game, "treading water" is accurate), looked possibly like the same thing here but i got squicked by certain associations
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5673 (isolation #267) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 4866, Brian Skies wrote:Idk why people think an S_S elimination would deter me from eliminating Titus today.

Especially since this is our last opportunity for a potential full thread clear.
not my implication, i just don't want to flip him b/c i don't think him and titus are likely s/s
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5727 (isolation #268) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:11 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5694, Deacon Blues wrote:peta what do you love about brian's titus case?

-b
the part about going along with the pooky turnstile then trying to paint it as somehow scum driven in particular is like, sum going with the flow then trying to blame people for it afterward. the bad sheepvote on hench's muffin case that wasn't very good, the continued nonsensical push on brian that doesn't seem to have a basis other than conspiracy theory level setup spec reasoning and seems to have been timed to brian starting to suspect her

the early stuff about potential distancing is w/e but i think if you look at it in total it doesn't look like a believable scumhunting process, people just go "ohh that crazy titus" but like, i don't think there's a single read there that is good to me. (the early scumread on muffin was particularly bad but gave it a pass at the time). also the number of scumreads on our thread is kind of ??? because i certainly can hardly process the other thread except to occasionally idly snipe at people, i don't buy having that many reads on us.

then titus comes back with shit like this
In post 4610, Titus wrote:Why didn't we eliminate pisskop and turnstyle shellyc? Because scum are using the turnstyle mechanic to rescue scum.
and is trying to string up
Brian
for it when
she voted for those turnstiles and Brian did not
. it's crap and an obvious reach

also searched my soul and while i feel like there's a decent chance a pisskop elim is what scum wants from us, it's probably beneficial to do it anyway and sooner is better than later; i'm just not going to delude myself into thinking it's likely to be a hit

In post 5696, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 5677, midwaybear wrote:I feel the sentiment behind 5675 :lol:
also; i don't see scum midway comfortable enough in his own skin to just casually "i am feeling his post" me here; he probably either ignores it or engages me on the fact that i've quite obviously drawn no useful conclusion from it

this sort of stuff adds up and i keep seeing it from him

-b
i would agree with this, i think in general in general his posts show a lack of nervousness which is town for him

back to post restricting myself, got caught up in the energy of yesterday and was spoiling for a fight because i was bored

1/10
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5733 (isolation #269) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:41 am

Post by petapan »

no, it can't be
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5742 (isolation #270) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:49 am

Post by petapan »

another thing i remembered that i didn't like from titus at the time but brushed off was her making an extremely sloppy meta argument for LLD-scum, which pinged me because from memory she's typically pretty anti-meta and it triggered my pattern recognition because she made a similarly overconfident meta-argument when bussing a teammate in death curse, on its own it was kind of whatever but taken in total it's like, what reads has she had that were
good
, you can't go "lol moonlogic" to excuse literally every single thing
Deacon Blues wrote:HP's 4955 feels so town to me. Same with the interaction with Brian.
had felt that way about 4950

2/10
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5779 (isolation #271) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by petapan »

hardcore AtE is bell's last line of defense and he knows it, him doing it means he needs to be killed

i don't have any grand optimism pisskop is scum but i'm okay with him dying and am not whelmed by other options

3/10
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5795 (isolation #272) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5780, Dandelion Wine wrote:Peta are you endorsing my newsletter?
i think it's possible

---

i dinged pooky for not producing reads but i can't necessarily keep yelling to yeet him when he actually is producing something, i'm not whelmed by any of the reads and it's a little self-focused in a way that unnerves me slightly, assigning people towncred just for defending him feels simplistic? the random popin to defend s_s made me nervous because he felt like he was tying himself to smart. but that's mainly paranoia speaking

---

eh, annie being scum would explain some of the weirdness in this thread but i'd have to see a more substantial case and i've doubts on certain things. generally when the game feels hard it's because someone is being wrongly overlooked
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5797 (isolation #273) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by petapan »

VOTE: pisskop

for discussion

3/10
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5798 (isolation #274) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5792, Dandelion Wine wrote:Yeah. Pretty sure I know what peta is now too btw.
you mean....scum???
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5800 (isolation #275) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by petapan »

mmkay
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5823 (isolation #276) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by petapan »

i miss the old notty, straight friom the go notty
chop up the soul notty, set on his goals notty
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5833 (isolation #277) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5824, Deacon Blues wrote:That was the new notty.
let me half assedly nameswap kanye lyrics in peace

content post: i think skitter's play makes more sense as a PR trying to get turnstiled early so she can actually be useful, as opposed to bell, uh, crumbing his role to someone whose alignment he doesn't know.

i'm mulling over a thought on who might be getting overlooked.
skitter30 wrote:interesting

~

fwiw if titus is town i probably just vote ss tom and dont' look back
that is fair

4/10
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5834 (isolation #278) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by petapan »

free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5837 (isolation #279) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by petapan »

starting from today. i think he's coasting. i also don't really like the push on midwaybear (if i had to wager a guess, midway right now is a town player scum see as pushable), the progression on pooky, the general lack of scumhunting in comparison to day 1.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5849 (isolation #280) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5846, skitter30 wrote:i kinda think that pk will be a misflip too ...
i'm really not impressed with our collective ability to find and murder scum
do you have a preferred flip aside from s_s?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5853 (isolation #281) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5850, skitter30 wrote:idk. i'm p sure we're on the wrong track but idk what the right track is
that's kind of not good enough
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5864 (isolation #282) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5860, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:YO SUDDEN THOUGHT.

we could turnstyle SS and lim someone else.

And kill 2 people today.

so if our lim is going to be SS, we should always turnstyle SS into death and THEN lim someone.

Otherwise, we shouldn't turnstyle, obv.
i feel like he has no incentive to agree to that regardless of alignment
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5868 (isolation #283) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5865, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5864, petapan wrote:
In post 5860, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:YO SUDDEN THOUGHT.

we could turnstyle SS and lim someone else.

And kill 2 people today.

so if our lim is going to be SS, we should always turnstyle SS into death and THEN lim someone.

Otherwise, we shouldn't turnstyle, obv.
i feel like he has no incentive to agree to that regardless of alignment
do you have to agree for a turnstyle?
yes, you can't shove someone into the other thread against their will
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5879 (isolation #284) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by petapan »

going to lift my self-imposted postcap because we're on the clock and i sense things here feel unsettled

skitter, if you're really town here and unhappy with the state of things then let's re-assess the full thread and go over everything with a clean slate put everyone back on the table and figure out who we wrongly wrote off. but i need to see the work there.

FORWARD TIMELINE: don't worry about the meta crap with gypyx, just read his posts and ask yourself if he's actually trying to scumhunt. as of last i saw in early game, the answer was yes. if he stops doing that, he's probably scum. it's as simple as that.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5885 (isolation #285) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5880, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Peta let's say my Ptsd is shitty but I want to use these 48 hours all of sudden we have to fucking try a little harder

wanna re-eval with me?
sure. can i start with you explaining why i shouldn't be paranoid of you? (other than trusting whatever is fueling cabd's read)
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5889 (isolation #286) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by petapan »

okay then! i'll roll with that for now and circle back around to think about it once we go over everyone
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5893 (isolation #287) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5890, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5889, petapan wrote:okay then! i'll roll with that for now and circle back around to think about it once we go over everyone
Okay. Does that mean you have people you wanna go over with me rn while you're mulling me?
no one in particula, no. i was just going to go down the list, but with my main emphasis being the people who originated in this thread, because that really needs to be solved at some point and i've put too little brainpower into it (quick thoughts on pk/pooky/a50: first two should be within the POE, a50 looked fairly town based on his iso from the other thread)
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5911 (isolation #288) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by petapan »

if LLD is tunneling you the only way you're going to get out of it is by catching scum or getting mod confirmed as town and the latter isn't going to happen so you'd better be able to do the former
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5919 (isolation #289) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by petapan »

i'm actually going to be somewhat arbitrary with this because i want to start with where i have strong feelings and work down

Dandelion Wine:
i was vibing incredibly hard with almost everything ceph posted yesterday, even as he was still being paranoid toward me at the same time. our thinking was similar enough that if he's scum whatever, i'm snowed. also don't think cabd talks to me the way he did as scum.

midwaybear:
i certainly didn't like the way he handled the wagons at the end of the day yesterday, there looked like there was a streak of opportunism in what he was doing. re-reading my questioning of him starting from , though, the responses he gives all feel believable in their reasoning, stuff like "I don’t really scumread anyone though which is a little disappointing" is not the response i'd expect him to give as scum. 's "My trust in [Deacon] feels lower even though I can’t pinpoint why" also feels towny to me, the expression of a ~feeling~ without any concrete evidence. the reads in also are okay as far as analysis, the thought process is plausible for him. i'm just realizing he actually commented on superbowl coasting well before i did today which is again town points for him.

i don't want to say this is a full meta thing, because that's dangerous thinking and he's capable of learning from his mistakes, but as i've said before his response to pressure this game has been
unbothered
which i think points to him being town. the caveat is that i literally told him to work on his response to pressure as scum, but there's a difference between knowing you have to work on something and actually putting it into practice and it'd be incredibly impressive for him to have adapted his play that much in the span of a couple weeks. not
impossible
, but i wouldn't bet on it. it doesn't look like he's struggling to talk to anyone at any point in time.

i feel like the pushes on him being scum have all been kind of weak reasoning based mainly on him being less active, and very possibly scum-driven? i can certainly see a town player being suspicious of him but some of the reasons for voting him that i remember have been fairly poor.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5920 (isolation #290) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by petapan »

bork and i have both been scum with midwaybear recently and that's probably why we have similar perspectives
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5923 (isolation #291) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by petapan »

superbowl9:

In post 4169, superbowl9 wrote:UNVOTE: turnstyle - superbowl9

I would really like to get this skittles thing firgured out today, can yall somehow figure out whether you have enough of a cc to elim? It better be correct though

Besides that I’d love to yeet midwaybear out of here, pretty terrible content all around.
UNVOTE: midwaybear

Why is pooky being pushed as though everyone should have obvtowned FL there? Clearly many people saw scum there

Also not sure why there is a bunch of confusion about the NK, scum is just targeting turnstyles no?
i actually really don't like this post? the first line is especially grody if skitter is town (and in anticipation of someone saying "b-b-but you said you'd vote there and blame cabd if it's wrong" - not the same, also shut up). one liner vote on midwaybear with vague reasoning of "pretty terrible content". trying to avoid any placement of responsibility for the FL vote. i don't necessarily hate not immediately blaming pooky but something about the line "Clearly many people saw scum there" just makes it feel like writing the miselimination off without attempting to be critical of anyone on it at all.

is a weird question to gamma. a significant chunk of his content today has just been with regard to speculation with the turnstile and purple room, a lot of fearmongering about things going wrong and complaining about the plan to clear a timestream being unrealistic. the stance on skitter where we should turnstile her even if we might eliminate her is weird. i don't like . there's a continued leaning on other people about what we're doing with skitter - see stuff like , where he's asking them about what they want to do, being a good little sheep - but there really is no sense at all that he's trying to sort skitter himself. is another fos with nothing behind it, just "I think A50 might just be scum". is sketchy, the followup of "Still think midwaybear is the better flip tho" isn't good, and given that this is the most words he has commited to this today, does this really look like town who is interested in pursuing a scumread? defends s_s when he's getting attention in , then reiterates being okay with pisskop or midwaybear in , is an unvote on pisskop when momentum is gathering there.

all that stubborn independent mindedness that seemed so town about him on day 1 just kind of vanished and he's been very complaisant. in comparison to someone like midway getting all the attention i feel like he's gotten by while doing much
less
. i went back through his iso and he's actually literally never given a real reason for midwaybear being scum?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5924 (isolation #292) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5921, Dandelion Wine wrote:ss is the most likely scum for me from that list. peta, midway are possible. i guess gfitac could've just made a few town sounding posts. fire is not impossible, i do think he's town but i think people underestimate his scum game. i'm not really trying to read lld right now- i've had some town pings but my rule is she's gotta catch me some scum and i think she knows that.
-ceph
get cabd to tell you why i'm not scum
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5925 (isolation #293) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by petapan »

GFITAC:

still think gamma's pressure response day 1 is probably town. reading his day 2 he's continuing to do scumhunt-y things and have reads. scumreading dandelion IS a read i wouldn't expect gamma to have as scum, because there's just literally no point to it. i'm going to be vague because it's 2 am and i don't feel like going deep on it when there's no urgency but a reread of his content this dayphase made me feel good on him being town still
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5927 (isolation #294) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by petapan »

he doesn't come across as demotivated, he comes across as floaty. there is no tone to any of his posts that comes across as demotivation, there's strong emotion with regard to mech stuff but there's fight in it, not necessarily resignment, and when it comes to scumhunting stuff it's just not there. just look at the iso from that post i quoted and tell me it's
demotivation
and not coasting. even the first post is him saying the misyeet wasn't that bad! he's not demotivated! he's just not doing anything!
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5928 (isolation #295) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by petapan »

demotivated, could, conceivably, apply to notscience and him being lackluster is more likely a mood thing than anything to do with alignment. but sb9? nah.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5929 (isolation #296) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by petapan »

still going to look at notty's day 2 as part of this, though.

that's the last from me tonight, will try to take care of reading everyone else tomorrow.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5931 (isolation #297) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by petapan »

regardless of any motivation stuff the way he's been pushing midway is scummy
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5976 (isolation #298) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:57 am

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE: superbowl9

response seals it
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5979 (isolation #299) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:00 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5970, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I like Peta a lot more after reading through his posting last night.
what about it in particular

because knowing everything about me townreading me solely for WIM is a very bad idea
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5985 (isolation #300) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:09 am

Post by petapan »

PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:there is a level of thought that did not exist in that bullshit you pulled with me in that lylo game.
true i suppose but this is different circumstances, there i needed to kill you and so had to throw everything at the wall to make you look bad and of course it'd be fake to you. eh whatever let's not belabor this
In post 5966, Dandelion Wine wrote:scum can talk about how of COURSE they'd leave the dance right up until it actually happens for easy town points.
:shifty:
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5989 (isolation #301) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:22 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5978, Dandelion Wine wrote:If you are right then we should have the purple room not press the button else owl will be in the other time before the end of night.

I am not sure I agree but I would welcome a more in depth explanation of your case.
i'm not sure there's a ton more detail i can go into beyond what i posted, but day 2 isn't great, in hindsight his day 1 isn't all that great either because his big thing was, what, scumcasing gamma based on him getting more active when FL came over? which is actually kind of bad. his scumread on midwaybear just kind of feels like a default vote
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5992 (isolation #302) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:27 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5987, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I will find time to do a full-reread on superb sometime tonight. I think the posts I linked were very TI and I think it doesn't make sense to call him out for apathy when the entire game has been apathetic to an extent.
i. am. not. calling. him. out. for. apathy.
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think 4388-4401 is such a townie set of posts that I don't see him being able to do that as a red pm.
that entire sequence is incredibly NAIgetting in a huff about theoreticals is easy
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5994 (isolation #303) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:29 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5991, Dandelion Wine wrote:Actually I was talking about the stuff with LLD and his reaction to it on day one That's kind of what I'm hanging on to right now
i actually didn't like the way he disengaged there, lld called him out on this sort of linguistic manipulation he was doing and rather than answer he sort of dipped, i just felt other stuff from him that day outweighed it
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5999 (isolation #304) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:41 am

Post by petapan »

Firebringer:
the way he started day 2 looks towny, esp. a post like . the exchange with skitter is interesting: to . i shouldn't call it town but it feels like well-placed paranoia, i guess? and then back to which feels like he's really evaluating that read rather than just sticking to a position? there's definitely some level of apathy sinking in here but it doesn't necessarily feel scummy from the way he's talking. was also something i agreed with at the time just because i thought pooky might have been dead man walking scum defending smart to mess up associations (more ~eh~ toward that thought at the moment). not like an upper tier townread but i don't really want to kill him
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6001 (isolation #305) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:43 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5996, Dandelion Wine wrote:By the way I am assuming piss cop saw all the dust up about something smart and just decided to abandon the ketchup in Lou of lurking it out in the hopes of avoiding any more heat
i think he abandoned it after 10 pages when he got bored. which is unfortunately not totally scum indicative
In post 5997, Dandelion Wine wrote:I meant to ask you Mr pan what you meant by the way that I'm talking to you this game?
the thing about knowing what i am
In post 5998, Dandelion Wine wrote:Very what is your take on this do you think they should still press the button inside the room?
absolutely not
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6017 (isolation #306) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:01 am

Post by petapan »

In post 6012, Dandelion Wine wrote:UNVOTE: turnstile ss

Done at this client. Back to the open roads and or seas for me.

Peta? Ffery?

What do you make of it now?
i think it's a miss but understand the doubts people have there and i'm not sure i could strongly towncase him when it's mostly a gut feeling at this point in time
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6021 (isolation #307) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:11 am

Post by petapan »

In post 6018, Deacon Blues wrote:Peta do you think the potential lovers would be T-T in a game with 2 factional scumkills for the first 3 days?
mehh i think it's unlikely to trigger regardless also that type of setup spec is entirely outside my wheelhouse
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6022 (isolation #308) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:17 am

Post by petapan »

i tried ISOing deacon on day 1 and got nowhere gave up and checked out of the game. going through day invokes similar feelings but meh probably town idk
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6023 (isolation #309) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:23 am

Post by petapan »

In post 6015, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 6013, Dandelion Wine wrote:Why the fuck do we have votes on fire and owl right now. What the hell is this bullshit?
-ceph
I'm still brooding about how surely at least one of these is an attempt to distract from ss, pk and/or pooky
-ceph
well it's not really like anything can distract from something smart as he's offering to let himself get time travel yeeted

it'd be possible skitter is doing that and if either of pk/pooky is scum she's scummy as hell but i would never in a million years try to save either of them and also i'm town anyway

i think there does need to be scrutiny toward who was the scum starting in this timestream and i'm putting brainpower toward it right now
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6027 (isolation #310) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:43 am

Post by petapan »

In post 6025, Dandelion Wine wrote:Made it home.

Peta, is there any chance that there's just one left here because it was 4-2 and annie was the deepwolf? I put those odds at like negative five trillion but just throwing the thought into the void.
based on how they entered the other thread probably not but i haven't really kept up

i'm kind of feeling like it's in sb9/lld/skitter/firebringer as a pure outside shot but less likely than the others, i should check what annie was up to on day 2 i guess
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6030 (isolation #311) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:50 am

Post by petapan »

wow annie's day 2 kinda blows
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6035 (isolation #312) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:00 am

Post by petapan »

i'm in the "what have you done for me lately" school of thinking and if he's going to AtE me about newbie 2033 he needs to not coast and so far i'm seeing basically nothing from them in this iso

and then the whole thing about the scum PTs being separate starts to make me paranoid of the killer solving their own crime or whatever
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6036 (isolation #313) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:01 am

Post by petapan »

it's so cool that i'm being performatively town now that the other thread is locked and more people are likely to be watching me haha
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6037 (isolation #314) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:30 am

Post by petapan »

i think attempting to do wagonomics on turnstile votes is fuckin dumb btw

i got to the end of annies day 2 content and its not good, pushback on muffin in oparticular with the "you should be able to read me better than this" i didnt like. idk tho might depend a lot on sb9 and i want to flip him a lot right now
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6039 (isolation #315) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:37 am

Post by petapan »

sad but right now he's the scummiest person in this timeline? i guess we can still just swing at a lurker today for the sake of mechanics but blahhh
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6041 (isolation #316) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:57 am

Post by petapan »

i think there's a very strong possibility he's scum yeah

i thought i saw a ffery post that looked town and then i scrolled back and couldn't find it. it's fine but i'd be hard pressed to string together a coherent summary there, nothing screams bleedingly town, nothing especially scummy though, if lld is town she's seeing something i don't but that's to be expected. meh.

rapidly losing will for this
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6043 (isolation #317) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:01 am

Post by petapan »

i mean there was no chance i was unvoting there anyway i just wanted to get a more complete game view and didn't
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6057 (isolation #318) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:30 am

Post by petapan »

a lot of the stuff skitter talks about with the day 2 movement i saw as well on iso, like i'm not seeing a lot of figuring things out

i think dropping the noraa scumread might have been influenced by [redacted] though and that has me conflicted again remembering that
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6062 (isolation #319) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:37 am

Post by petapan »

do we have a breakdown of the E-1 wagon votes on annie day 1, out of curiosity?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6064 (isolation #320) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:40 am

Post by petapan »

sometimes i think divorcing things from context via is better b/c someone can look fine in the moment but when you look at their overall progression you have to ask what they're doing

and the re-eval was prompted by muffin going "i can't remember anything you've done"
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6065 (isolation #321) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:40 am

Post by petapan »

*via iso
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6068 (isolation #322) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:44 am

Post by petapan »

haha imagine not being able to change playstyle at will
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6072 (isolation #323) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:48 am

Post by petapan »

obtusebear was on it early, just checked, is the VC

was actually tinfoiling erbowl/annie based on a reread no i'm not confirmation biased shut up
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6081 (isolation #324) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:52 am

Post by petapan »

im dying
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6084 (isolation #325) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:58 am

Post by petapan »

lock + modkill
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6090 (isolation #326) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by petapan »

Spoiler:
ihow'd you know what i'm doing?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6093 (isolation #327) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6091, midwaybear wrote:I'm also surprised that I haven't really been pushed at all this game. I see that peta and bork are townreading me which might be a reason, but it could also just point to a scumteam that doesn't want to or need to take any action. I'm hoping it is the former, but we might be in trouble if it is the latter. I view myself pretty likely to be pushed in some capacity down the line though.
you've had 4 votes on you at one point this phase and were tied with pooky, lol

the people voting you just weren't very forceful about it
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6101 (isolation #328) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6094, midwaybear wrote:Maybe also because of the multi vote mechanic
probably in that it's not really easy to notice, but also votes aren't the same as prssure, and i guess it's interesting that i was pressuring you a lot more than the people supposedly scumreading you were

---

i thought skitter's points against annie felt uncharitable at the time on day 1 but meh

---

i don't really think pisskop is likely a red flip but like lld said, even if he's not red, he's scum. i'm not whelmed by any of the other options besides my own pet vote in sb9 and midwaybear is now a hard no
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6107 (isolation #329) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by petapan »

fwiw if pisskop is green like i suspect nuke sb9 from orbit

are we going to turnstile something_smart or not, btw
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6113 (isolation #330) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6108, Deacon Blues wrote:If sb9 and annie are scum, why were both trying to get to the other thread so hard?

If they are scum, it implies there's scum positioned to go deep in this thread.
idfk
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6121 (isolation #331) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE: turnstile: something_smart

i feel sick placing this vote but. i guess it'll be worse avoiding it
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6125 (isolation #332) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6123, midwaybear wrote:
In post 6121, petapan wrote:UNVOTE: turnstile: something_smart

i feel sick placing this vote but. i guess it'll be worse avoiding it
yikes
fuckin i don't know man, i've said i think he's town but i can't confidently defend that and i feel like the suspicion there is never going to go away
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6136 (isolation #333) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6134, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
unvote:turnstyle S_S
do you have thoughts on the thread review that's gone down today
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6142 (isolation #334) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6139, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 6136, petapan wrote:
In post 6134, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
unvote:turnstyle S_S
do you have thoughts on the thread review that's gone down today
haven't really read it today, can you sum up?
uhh i looked at people and thought idway and the gamma hydra are town, got worried sb9 is coasting, and his response to me sucked and i unvoted him
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6143 (isolation #335) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by petapan »

and also the case against annie yeah
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6145 (isolation #336) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by petapan »

oh thats the wrong post
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6161 (isolation #337) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6153, superbowl9 wrote:Yes kill me it will solve the game
In post 6155, superbowl9 wrote:Tinfoil theory - deacon + dandelion + peta scum?
to everyone from the other thread reading this i'm sorry i ignored you about killing this day 1
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6175 (isolation #338) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:02 am

Post by petapan »

i don't care what pooky or pisskop are claiming tbqh

pooky has been acting like town with his back up against the wall, or at least a reasonable facsimile of that buuut i dunno. i'm not super convinced. if we don't kill pisskop today we pretty much have to kill him before any potential lylo, allowing him into any potential endgame is disastrously bad

i dunno pick your poison i guess
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6176 (isolation #339) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:02 am

Post by petapan »

In post 5437, SirCakez wrote:Elimination Votecount 6.07
PookyTheMagicalBear (4) - superbowl9, GFITAC, Dandelion Wine, Something_Smart, LadyLambdadelta, skitter30, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50

midwaybear (4) - Petapan, GFITAC, Deacon Blues, midwaybear, Something_Smart, LadyLambdadelta, PookyTheMagicalBear, Pisskop, Almost50
un-inverting, this reads:

pooky (4) - deacon, petapan, firebringer, midwaybear

midway (4) - superbowl9, skitter30, dandelion wine, firebringer

interesting votecount
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6185 (isolation #340) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:12 am

Post by petapan »

the resistance to pooky is in and of itself interesting and thinking of it kind of made me want to flip there more but meh
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6188 (isolation #341) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:18 am

Post by petapan »

anyway we've got 6 hours, we need to get this show on the road, so let me clear the air on this shit
In post 5939, superbowl9 wrote:LOL are you scumcasing me peta?? I thought I obvtowned enough this game
In post 5941, superbowl9 wrote:Any case I make on MWB will be 1 repetition of what's already been said and 2 called a LHF case. I learned my lesson with gamma. Low activity slot, yawn, we all know any competent player could scumcase it. What does me pushing this do especially when I don't actually have a strong SR anyways?
In post 5942, superbowl9 wrote:Also nobody has done jack shit today in terms of scumhunting - the only reason you're singling me out is because besides FL I did 90% of our thread's hunting D1. I'm not following that up with a 2k post D2 people already probably think I'm an obnoxious hyperposter
the reaction here to me simply suggesting he might be coasting and was written off as town too early is, to use that od mafia buzzword,
defensive
. the irritation at even having suspicion thrown his way, the trying to deflect blame to others not doing anthing, calling himself obvtown to try to assert he should be above suspicion...this is mad scum, it's not how town reacts to a callout

and that "case on midwaybear" that would be "repetition of what's already been said"? well, about that...
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6189 (isolation #342) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:18 am

Post by petapan »

In post 6186, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 6184, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: turnstile ss
You were townreading him well before 6182, or at least saying all the elims are likely hitting town.

What changed?
vote is not unvote
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6192 (isolation #343) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:25 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2170, superbowl9 wrote:v. insteresting that this is the time midwaybear starts being active - just a note
In post 2190, superbowl9 wrote:Gamma, FL, midwaybear herosolve - please come back to this post in the event of my death
In post 2820, superbowl9 wrote:I think those who have experience with FL will agree with me when I say you can't take the words he's written at face value, you must look at the action or agenda he's trying to push with the words he's saying. If you read his posts through that lens, I believe you'll also come closer to my current read on the game - FL + gamma scum (third is midwaybear for me, but other slots work for this as well imo).[/quote
In post 3169, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 3166, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3160, Firebringer wrote:ehhh maybe day 3.
What changed?
Nothing this has been their position for >1k posts
In post 3658, superbowl9 wrote:midway

I would really like to get this skittles thing firgured out today, can yall somehow figure out whether you have enough of a cc to elim? It better be correct though

Besides that I’d love to yeet midwaybear out of here, pretty terrible content all around.

Why is pooky being pushed as though everyone should have obvtowned FL there? Clearly many people saw scum there

Also not sure why there is a bunch of confusion about the NK, scum is just targeting turnstyles no?
In post 5425, superbowl9 wrote:midway
In post 4370, superbowl9 wrote:MWB are you just like averse to helpful content?
In post 5519, superbowl9 wrote:Im fine with pisskop or mwb today
In post 5839, superbowl9 wrote:Yeah I don't really have much energy to put into the game plus I'm leaving this thread tomorrow so not too motivated. I don't really see clear scum but MWB is my top suspect and they are kinda LHF. So I don't really have much to do except vote pisskop and skim

look at his fucking ISO. this is all he's said toward midwaybear. there's no fucking case there. he's never had one. this is fucking scum riding an easy vote on a low activity player. the thing is, if you actually
read
midwaybear, the one he's attacking for not having "helpful content", he's doing a hundred times more to solve, in his own way, than sb9 is.

so don't hit that button, don't turnstile this guy, please kill him tomorrow TIA
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6193 (isolation #344) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:26 am

Post by petapan »

hm i really cocked up those quotes
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6196 (isolation #345) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:29 am

Post by petapan »

here let me fix it so the text is readable
In post 2170, superbowl9 wrote:v. insteresting that this is the time midwaybear starts being active - just a note
In post 2190, superbowl9 wrote:Gamma, FL, midwaybear herosolve - please come back to this post in the event of my death
In post 2820, superbowl9 wrote:I think those who have experience with FL will agree with me when I say you can't take the words he's written at face value, you must look at the action or agenda he's trying to push with the words he's saying. If you read his posts through that lens, I believe you'll also come closer to my current read on the game - FL + gamma scum (third is midwaybear for me, but other slots work for this as well imo).
What changed?
In post 3658, superbowl9 wrote:UNVOTE: midwaybear

In post 5425, superbowl9 wrote:Still think midwaybear is the better flip tho
In post 5839, superbowl9 wrote:Yeah I don't really have much energy to put into the game plus I'm leaving this thread tomorrow so not too motivated. I don't really see clear scum but MWB is my top suspect and they are kinda LHF. So I don't really have much to do except vote pisskop and skim
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6197 (isolation #346) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:30 am

Post by petapan »

In post 6195, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6191, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 6187, skitter30 wrote:I dont understand what you're asking me
He was at t-1 and you're townreading/not scumreading him

He posted and didn't retract his unvote on himself

You retracted your unvote

What about his post made you want to retract your unvote?
r
Im still not really sure what you're asking me ... it wasnt that one post from him in particular, i've been saying for a while now that i dont particularly want to lim him ans that i would only turnstile-vote him for pressure and that i would probably take it off eventually because even tho mechanically its the right thing to do, i think, i dont actually want to be on the wagon and i'm p sure my vote is not needed
i don't understand this. do you want it to happen or not
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6199 (isolation #347) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:31 am

Post by petapan »

also not thrilled with lld talking up wanting to do more during the time before deadline and then peacing out
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6200 (isolation #348) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:32 am

Post by petapan »

In post 6198, skitter30 wrote:It probably should happen but i dont really want to help it along
:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6205 (isolation #349) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:38 am

Post by petapan »

VOTE: turnstile something_smart

my conscience is only toward doing this if other people demand it in the sense that they're going to want to flip him further down the line and might as well get it out of the way but my own feeling there is not strong toward him being scum

so whatever i'll make it harder
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6211 (isolation #350) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by petapan »

you ain't gotta kill him if you don't want to
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6212 (isolation #351) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6210, skitter30 wrote:not really, to both

i'm just like p confident titus is not flipping scum
pk is not being helpful but like i don't particularly think he's flipping scum either
and i think that ss has been townie post other-threadlock

so altogether it's a rather disappointing dayend for me and i don't particularly want to help it along but here we are 5 hours before deadline and this is what we're doing apparently
i mean what have you done about it exactlyother than go "buh it might be firebringer"
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6213 (isolation #352) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by petapan »

i'm feeling feisty
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6216 (isolation #353) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by petapan »

do you have any scumreads
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6222 (isolation #354) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6219, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 6208, skitter30 wrote:being annoyed that i think we're flipping three town today

aside if ss is town lld's scum equity goes up by a considerable margin for me
hey peta how do you feel about this post?
i'm frustrated about it more than i scumread it

let me ask you how you feel about these:
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6224 (isolation #355) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by petapan »

yes
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6230 (isolation #356) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6225, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I'm not sure what you want from me on that front. I have a hard positional, gut and interactional townread on SB9. You're gonna need to do more than quote posts at me, give me a more cohesive thing.

Also, the skitter post made me twitch a lot. Can you find why that might be?
it's a lot more than quotes, that's, like, the tail end of it

- i think he's coasting
- response to being called on it was defensive
- is pushing a shitty case on midwaybear with no real reasoning
- in general his scumcases have sucked

i can't tell why exactly you have a problem with that skitter post, no
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6234 (isolation #357) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6231, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I think MWB is scum too, tbh. Can you elaborate on why you believe there was no real reason? Or why the case is fabricated, rather?
because i pulled literally every mention he has of midwaybear in his iso and his only reasons are "terrible content" and that's not a real case and ignores that even if midwaybear has the occasional pop-in that's suspect there's plenty of solid instances of him contributing and trying to scumhunt, and his attitude and responses to people overall town indicative for him
In post 6231, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:As for skitter, I want to see if you come to a similar thought. I am trying to find you, because you were v. town earlier and then you disappeared off the map and now you're awake again and I like that but I need to identify it is "town waking up" and not "scum rousing to nudge stuff".

So I'll give a small hint. My issue with skitter has nothing to do with their read about me, but their potential read shift on me IS a part of the problem.

If you can't deep dive and find it there, I'll explain after, but mostly I'm wondering if you can See What I See
i'm not exactly in a mindset to deep dive. is it whining about how we're killing town while making only tepid halfhearted looks elsewhere while exerting 0 effort to influence anything?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6242 (isolation #358) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6238, Firebringer wrote:I dont think we should do this how do i fight harder against it
do what?
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6274 (isolation #359) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6252, Dandelion Wine wrote:There's no way I want him alive in xylim if titus flips town :/.

But it's not gonna happen now apparently.
yaeh fine i'll follow you and send it home
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6316 (isolation #360) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE: turnstile:something_smart
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6317 (isolation #361) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by petapan »

i was typing something else
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6319 (isolation #362) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by petapan »

hi pooky

are you a bad guy
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6322 (isolation #363) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by petapan »

lmao

same tbh
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6323 (isolation #364) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6320, Dandelion Wine wrote:Is SS voting PK
If not does he ever pop in and not hammer as scum
-ceph
kind of a moot point
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6335 (isolation #365) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6324, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:PEEEEEEEEETA

HOLD ME IN Y OUR ARMS
okay pooky i will

free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6341 (isolation #366) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6243, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6234, petapan wrote:is it whining about how we're killing town while making only tepid halfhearted looks elsewhere while exerting 0 effort to influence anything?
my energy/motivation is kinda dwindling, and 'trying' and 'efforting' and 'making other things happen' would require more energy than i have today given what it would take to divert off of the current course
at some point only so much i can do
i'm so fucking over you whining about the course of how things are going while pretending you are not a conscious actor in this game who is avoiding any attempt at exerting meaningful influence. like the gamestate is not a product of the impression (or lack thereof) you have chosen to make on it.

when you bothered to actually lay out a case and make points against annie edison it was like, okay, good, that makes sense, i can see where you're coming from, but otherwise, we get stuff like this:
In post 5961, skitter30 wrote:it also has occured to me that my fire read as decayed and that i don't really tr him anymore.
In post 6002, skitter30 wrote:UNVOTE: fire
In post 6007, skitter30 wrote:
In post 6004, Something_Smart wrote:Fire feels way different from JK9++ to me... do you disagree?
i don't remember his play super well there, it's been a while.
but i know that i'm susceptible to townreading scum!him and i'm realizing that the reasons i had for townreading him earlier are not super strong

in what way do you think he's been different
In post 6124, skitter30 wrote:ok soooo fire has shown up i think on at least three different incriminating lists today
UNVOTE: fire

(i'm p sure i'm already voting, but for like emphasis)
In post 6144, skitter30 wrote:hi fire! i'm p good! how are you?

~

and incidentally i am voting you!

but like, you keep playing like this and then complaining about how no one listens to you

like what the fuck do you expect, honestly? do you think this weak bullshit is supposed to accomplish something? were you expecting firebringer to
react
in some way to such a timid, limp-wristed approach? because obviously he's going to feel nothing from this. is it going to convince anyone of anything? hell no!

and the thing is i don't think it's
necessarily scummy
, it's just
annoying
and
totally ineffectual
. what it comes across as, more than anything, is being
afraid
to take any action so you're just letting everyone else steer shit for you, and then if it goes wrong, you can complain "not my fault, no one listened to me" like you were totally helpless but of course you weren't. you just didn't want to be assertive.

and if anything, i would think this weakness is more likely town. i could see scum pulling this cassandra routine as town cannibalizes itself, but i think that sort of demeanor is more often coming from town, who is acting from an uninformed perspective and the nervousness and uncertainty leads to indecision where you feel like we're headed in the wrong direction but don't really know what the right direction is, so ultimately all you end up doing is idly complaining. because trying to do something else is scary and you could end up being wrong, but if you just let things happen,
hey, at least it's not your fault, right?
like your whole posturing around turnstiling s_s, i kind of doubt scum preens about staying off the turnstile vote while thinking it's likely to flip town anyway. it looks to me like you think he's flipping town but you're scared of being wrong about him again and so you're totally wishy-washy about it. i'd expect scum to just have a more concrete stance. the paralysis and indecision is probably townie.

but god damn i'm sick of it regardless. things unfold the way they do as a consequence of how you choose to act.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6343 (isolation #367) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by petapan »

happy fuckin' new year
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6359 (isolation #368) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE: LLD

lol forward timeline is prob screwed

not sure i have an unvote i want other than this

glad gamma died because thinking rolestopper/bg was an extremely unlikely pair was going to dominate my thinking but i guess now we can stop doin bad setup spec arguments
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6364 (isolation #369) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:35 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5232, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6353, SirCakez wrote:
Pisskop was eliminated day 6!

He was a
Forwards Tenet Operative/Inverted Rolestopper!

Night 5 will end shortly.
This is a protective role, as is Gamma who also flipped. I don't believe Bell's claim.
i wouldn't jump to conclusions - both those roles only functioned in the inverted timestream. at least don't kill him off setup spec
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6366 (isolation #370) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6360, Spiffeh wrote:I have been sent from another dimension
so were you paying attention to the part where superbowl is fucking scummy or did he somehow town it up in the purple room
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6367 (isolation #371) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by petapan »

wow what a shit first impression
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6372 (isolation #372) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5236, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6359, petapan wrote:glad gamma died because thinking rolestopper/bg was an extremely unlikely pair was going to dominate my thinking but i guess now we can stop doin bad setup spec arguments
So how do you feel about both of those, and also a doctor and watcher on this side?
i don't know man i'm done making guesses based on that stuff, i would have told you rolestopper/bg doesn't happen because of circular protects, right? so all bets are off given roles that start in the opposite timestream aren't even guaranteed to be activated
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6373 (isolation #373) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by petapan »

UNVOTE: Spiffeh
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6377 (isolation #374) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by petapan »

if enough of yall over there are town then kill superbowl9 TIA
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6381 (isolation #375) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5244, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Bell

Inverse thread was looking to elim pooky yesterday and then it swerved onto pisskop. You guys should almost certainly elim pooky today and examine what happened yesterday.

@Peta why superbowl9? I'd feel better getting Bell instead of letting him get away again.
because he's scummy as fuck and had he not inverted i would be deathtunneling him right now

In post 5923, petapan wrote:
superbowl9:

i actually really don't like this post? the first line is especially grody if skitter is town (and in anticipation of someone saying "b-b-but you said you'd vote there and blame cabd if it's wrong" - not the same, also shut up). one liner vote on midwaybear with vague reasoning of "pretty terrible content". trying to avoid any placement of responsibility for the FL vote. i don't necessarily hate not immediately blaming pooky but something about the line "Clearly many people saw scum there" just makes it feel like writing the miselimination off without attempting to be critical of anyone on it at all.

is a weird question to gamma. a significant chunk of his content today has just been with regard to speculation with the turnstile and purple room, a lot of fearmongering about things going wrong and complaining about the plan to clear a timestream being unrealistic. the stance on skitter where we should turnstile her even if we might eliminate her is weird. i don't like . there's a continued leaning on other people about what we're doing with skitter - see stuff like , where he's asking them about what they want to do, being a good little sheep - but there really is no sense at all that he's trying to sort skitter himself. is another fos with nothing behind it, just "I think A50 might just be scum". is sketchy, the followup of "Still think midwaybear is the better flip tho" isn't good, and given that this is the most words he has commited to this today, does this really look like town who is interested in pursuing a scumread? defends s_s when he's getting attention in , then reiterates being okay with pisskop or midwaybear in , is an unvote on pisskop when momentum is gathering there.

all that stubborn independent mindedness that seemed so town about him on day 1 just kind of vanished and he's been very complaisant. in comparison to someone like midway getting all the attention i feel like he's gotten by while doing much
less
. i went back through his iso and he's actually literally never given a real reason for midwaybear being scum?
In post 6188, petapan wrote:anyway we've got 6 hours, we need to get this show on the road, so let me clear the air on this shit
In post 5939, superbowl9 wrote:LOL are you scumcasing me peta?? I thought I obvtowned enough this game
In post 5941, superbowl9 wrote:Any case I make on MWB will be 1 repetition of what's already been said and 2 called a LHF case. I learned my lesson with gamma. Low activity slot, yawn, we all know any competent player could scumcase it. What does me pushing this do especially when I don't actually have a strong SR anyways?
In post 5942, superbowl9 wrote:Also nobody has done jack shit today in terms of scumhunting - the only reason you're singling me out is because besides FL I did 90% of our thread's hunting D1. I'm not following that up with a 2k post D2 people already probably think I'm an obnoxious hyperposter
the reaction here to me simply suggesting he might be coasting and was written off as town too early is, to use that od mafia buzzword,
defensive
. the irritation at even having suspicion thrown his way, the trying to deflect blame to others not doing anthing, calling himself obvtown to try to assert he should be above suspicion...this is mad scum, it's not how town reacts to a callout

and that "case on midwaybear" that would be "repetition of what's already been said"? well, about that...
In post 6196, petapan wrote:here let me fix it so the text is readable
In post 2820, superbowl9 wrote:I think those who have experience with FL will agree with me when I say you can't take the words he's written at face value, you must look at the action or agenda he's trying to push with the words he's saying. If you read his posts through that lens, I believe you'll also come closer to my current read on the game - FL + gamma scum (third is midwaybear for me, but other slots work for this as well imo).
What changed?
In post 3658, superbowl9 wrote:UNVOTE: midwaybear

In post 5425, superbowl9 wrote:Still think midwaybear is the better flip tho
In post 6192, petapan wrote:look at his fucking ISO. this is all he's said toward midwaybear. there's no fucking case there. he's never had one. this is fucking scum riding an easy vote on a low activity player. the thing is, if you actually
read
midwaybear, the one he's attacking for not having "helpful content", he's doing a hundred times more to solve, in his own way, than sb9 is.

so don't hit that button, don't turnstile this guy, please kill him tomorrow TIA
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6382 (isolation #376) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6380, Spiffeh wrote:I remember why we called this the bad thread now
why did you come here exactly
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6384 (isolation #377) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by petapan »

SIGH

right
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6386 (isolation #378) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by petapan »

i had put him down as town early day 1 i'm just in the mood for a fight
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6390 (isolation #379) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by petapan »

lol the world aint closing around any scum itg wtf is that post
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6398 (isolation #380) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by petapan »

personally i think setting her loose on annie would be funny, and at this point i'm just playing for entertainment
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6400 (isolation #381) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by petapan »

VOTE: sipffeh

on reflection i would be ashamed to think scum enters the thread like that

UNVOTE: turnstile skitter30

because really why the hell not
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6409 (isolation #382) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by petapan »

lol dude
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6411 (isolation #383) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by petapan »

how is it opportunistic when i was the first unvote on you
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6414 (isolation #384) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by petapan »

i walked away, took a piss, and thought to myself "why would scum choose to enter the other thread in such a blatantly shitty way, surely they'd at least try to make a good impression" and then came back and unvoted
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6415 (isolation #385) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by petapan »

also remembering the early game stuff
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6418 (isolation #386) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6416, Spiffeh wrote:peta, Annie Edison literally cased me with their first post in the other thread and I could see scum trying to capitalize on that pressure and bring it to the forefront over here

I also feel your unvote could have been an attempt to appease me after realizing I wasn't such an easy target after I went after skitter for DARING to suspect me
i didn't see that annie post and i sure as fuck wouldn't sheep them at this point in time

but rest assured if i were scum i would gladly and easily put your head on a pike
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6424 (isolation #387) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6420, Spiffeh wrote:Have you met me? :P
lol if you think i'd back down from a fight

if i wanted an easy push i'd be going after one of the many lhf in this thread

like idk almost50
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6429 (isolation #388) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6425, Deacon Blues wrote:This is kinda where my head is at regarding eliminating in the backwards thread right now. Thoughts, peta?
sb9 was obv trying to avoid voting on the pooky wagon and deflect elsewhere although i don't know it means they're teammates. i was all about it yesterday but it feels like a meh vote to me now
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6430 (isolation #389) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6427, Deacon Blues wrote:we also got 3 LLD votes in like almost no time which is like way more than we've had all game and i want to know what people see there in particular all the sudden

-b
combo of me conspiracy theorying and townreading other people more than her

and there was one post at me yesterday that felt kind of weird
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6431 (isolation #390) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6240, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Really Peta I just wanna mind meld with you so we can solve this game and find each other.
this line

i dunno made me feel uneasy
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6433 (isolation #391) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5331, Bell wrote:I'm still going to iso people including Annie,

did Pissko claim before they were killed?
no but ftr i would have done it anyway because lol setup spec
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6439 (isolation #392) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5342, superbowl9 wrote:I'm pulling a titus here and have not/will not thoroughly read your first 3 days can someone give me any relevant claims/setup stuff? Right now I think Bell's scum sorry buddy :(
THIS IS FUCKING SCUM PLEASE KILL IT
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6442 (isolation #393) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by petapan »

YOU DON'T NEED TO PROVE YOURSELF TOWN TO SB9 BECAUSE HE IS FUCKING BLATANT SCUM
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6446 (isolation #394) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by petapan »

you're not gonna get me killed on bad setup spec
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6455 (isolation #395) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:13 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6448, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 6446, petapan wrote:you're not gonna get me killed on bad setup spec
No, but you entering today going "wow i was real worried about gamma glad he's dead" and then saying this

but not following that above post up with "wow i was real worried about setup stuff... not worried about skitter tho"

That's a lot of red flags my dude
i literally threw all my assumptions out the window because as it is bg and rolestopper hardly seems to make sense and so i'm done with voting people off role related guesswork shit because it's clearly not useful
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6464 (isolation #396) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by petapan »

pisskop didn't start on this side

but even my idiot brain understands typical setup design is going to avoid having multiple protectives that could potentially loop with each other to become unkillable

that's basic stuff so clearly it doesn't apply here

but clearly this is out the window

and i think it's because a significant chunk of town power is gated in a timestream where it doesn't work and might not get turnstiled, might get turnstiled late, or might just die upon getting turnstiled

so any assumptions about balance are likely to be significantly faulty

but hey sure is a good avenue for scum to go "this seems like too much town power" (but somehow sb9 is excluded from that equation)
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6466 (isolation #397) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:22 pm

Post by petapan »

oh my brain doesn't work i guess the rolestop doesn't save the bg protect

what the fuck ever i don't care not voting off setup spec
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6468 (isolation #398) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:23 pm

Post by petapan »

i'm literally a mason
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6480 (isolation #399) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6465, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:But here's a question for you: Do you think that the SB9-LLD interaction from day 1 was S-S?

Is that your current stance?
i think it's plausible
free crypto

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”