Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3259 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey guys did we learn our lesson about 3p claims?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3261 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: TemporalLich's Grand Idea - Korina Notes PT
Korina wrote:koba, if you're reading this, you genuinely are pissing me off. your play while it makes sense to me, is inherently scummy to me. imagine if i was actually a survivor? how do you think i'd feel knowing i'm going to be elimed because of something i can't control?
your posts at the end were just scummy.
please stop.

survivor wincon=/=town wincon

when will people LEARN that town compatible wincons arent only compatible with town and are also compatible with scum????
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3267 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3265, TemporalLich wrote:liming scummy > liming confirmed survivor
anyone who claims a town compatible 3p on day 1 is not a town compatible 3p.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

its not necessarily true but its a good policy - and from experience has flipped scum nearly everytime.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I dont think anyone can really be confirmed vivor unless a flipped rolecop claims that
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”