Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #3910 (isolation #200) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 3909, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That spoilered message was thoroughly life changing. Thank you for that.
You're very welcome. I try to be in these trying times. I'm also going to start posting more about things that are entirely unrelated to this game starting on D3, with the end goal of getting the game to about 10,000 posts before D4, or if Firebringer modkills me for being too active—whichever comes first.

According to my math, assuming nobody else posts, and I am the sole poster, I will have to make like seventeen posts a day, and knowing me, I'm not going to resort to just spamming. I'm going to sit down and likely write something entirely coherent.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3911 (isolation #201) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 3910, Korina wrote:
In post 3909, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:That spoilered message was thoroughly life changing. Thank you for that.
You're very welcome. I try to be in these trying times. I'm also going to start posting more about things that are entirely unrelated to this game starting on D3, with the end goal of getting the game to about 10,000 posts before D4, or if Firebringer modkills me for being too active—whichever comes first.

According to my math, assuming nobody else posts, and I am the sole poster, I will have to make like seventeen posts a day, and knowing me, I'm not going to resort to just spamming. I'm going to sit down and likely write something entirely coherent.
Actually I forgot I don't really check stuff like MS or Discord on weekends, so that means I have 261 days out of the 365 days in the year to get the game up to 10k posts, or about 23.333 posts per day. I think I can do it though.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3912 (isolation #202) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 3911, Korina wrote:
In post 3910, Korina wrote:

Actually I forgot I don't really check stuff like MS or Discord on weekends, so that means I have 261 days out of the 365 days in the year to get the game up to 10k posts, or about 23.333 posts per day. I think I can do it though.
Would it be cheating if I were to start posting early? I feel like it would be cheating. Could someone else please weigh in and tell me if this would be cheating or not?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3914 (isolation #203) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 3913, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You’re assuming people actually care about this game? :lol:
Honestly, I know people don't care about this game. My goal is just to be as annoying as humanly possible and constantly posting in the thread, so people constantly see it in their egosearch, and have to play the guessing game of "Is it just Korina posting or are people actually posting?" and then be disappointed when it's me posting and nobody else.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3915 (isolation #204) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 3914, Korina wrote:
In post 3913, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You’re assuming people actually care about this game? :lol:
Honestly, I know people don't care about this game. My goal is just to be as annoying as humanly possible and constantly posting in the thread, so people constantly see it in their egosearch, and have to play the guessing game of "Is it just Korina posting or are people actually posting?" and then be disappointed when it's me posting and nobody else.
I realize this plan is fundamentally flawed because people can just see who the last person to post was, and see it was me, allowing them to reasonably guess that it's only me posting. So, the question now becomes:
@mod can I post under alts occasionally to fuck with people even more, forcing them to actually check the thread to see if it's me posting, or if people are actually discussing thing in the thread?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3916 (isolation #205) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Korina »

Actually, now that I think about it as well, what would happen if a dead player were to be banned from mafia games? Would they still be allowed to post in this thread, or no?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3917 (isolation #206) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Korina »

Merry Christmas fuckers
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3925 (isolation #207) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Korina »

In post 3922, Postie wrote:Sell me on someone I'm still struggling.
Just checked why my vote is on TGP and they're ISO is pretty self-explanatory but also they claimed a power role that gets nightkilled if real so
UNVOTE:

ISO'd Karnage since they're the biggest wagon right now and that seems like a fine lynch, I guess
Nothing overtly scummy, nothing overtly towny
VOTE: Karnage
Pls get your ass in here
Yo, why are you voting me? I’m dead. Is voting a dead player even allowed in this game?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3926 (isolation #208) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Korina »

In post 3925, Korina wrote:
In post 3922, Postie wrote:Sell me on someone I'm still struggling.
Just checked why my vote is on TGP and they're ISO is pretty self-explanatory but also they claimed a power role that gets nightkilled if real so
UNVOTE:

ISO'd Karnage since they're the biggest wagon right now and that seems like a fine lynch, I guess
Nothing overtly scummy, nothing overtly towny
VOTE: Karnage
Pls get your ass in here
Yo, why are you voting me? I’m dead. Is voting a dead player even allowed in this game?
Upon closer inspection, I have realized that I cannot actually read, and that Postie wasn’t voting for me. I apologize for this mistake, and any resulting confusion this would have caused.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3928 (isolation #209) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Korina »

In post 3927, Datisi wrote:i thought 3925 was a shitpost lmao
Nope, I’m just really tired and using my phone, so I looked at the first letter, saw a K, and assumed it was me.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3929 (isolation #210) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Korina »

Oh wait, today is Saturday isn’t it?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3930 (isolation #211) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Korina »

Today is indeed Saturday, which means I have zero reason to currently be on MS atm. Ok then, enjoy the weekend and not having to deal with me for today and tomorrow.~
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3939 (isolation #212) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Korina »

So, we know that voting FB as a normal does things, but what about voting FB as a dead player?

VOTE: Firebringer

inb4 this modkills me
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3941 (isolation #213) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 3939, Korina wrote:So, we know that voting FB as a normal does things, but what about voting FB as a dead player?

VOTE: Firebringer

inb4 this modkills me
Oh wait, Jingle was a player who died, so effectively, all that would happen is what we saw already.

Curse you Jingle and making me think you weren't originally a player!
In post 3940, Datisi wrote:isn't it still sunday over there
Yes, but I accidentally clicked on my MS bookmark instead of my twitter bookmark, so now I'm here.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3943 (isolation #214) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Korina »

Also Datisi, you never responded to me on discord about that thing. I know I can message you on there, but I don't wanna alt-tab into discord, and I currently have this thread which we are both in open, so I'm going to tell you in here, even though messaging you through discord would be faster
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3945 (isolation #215) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Korina »

WELL CLEARLY YOU DIDN'T LOOK HARD ENOUGH DATISI
LET ME GRAB THE SCREENSHOT
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3946 (isolation #216) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Korina »

I'M STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE TO THIS IMAGE
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3947 (isolation #217) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Korina »

For everyone else, please ignore whatever the fuck the rest of that message is—not even I know what I was saying.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3949 (isolation #218) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Korina »

And I'm still waiting for a response to that question >:v
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3950 (isolation #219) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Korina »

I know I could just DM you this and not discuss it in here, but at this point I think keeping it in this thread is way funnier
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3952 (isolation #220) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Korina »

Because it's one of the things that keeps me up at night Datisi.
I need to know the answer.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3955 (isolation #221) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Korina »

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THAT IMAGE, THAT IMAGE CONTAINS NOTHING BUT LIES AND DECEIT
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #3957 (isolation #222) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Korina »

HANG ON LET ME WHAT I SEE SO I CAN PROVE YOU'RE FULL OF LIES AND DECEIT
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4079 (isolation #223) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Korina »

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4094 (isolation #224) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Korina »

Also, I’m gonna start posting today, because I got my ADHD medicine again, and I actually feel enough motivation to post.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4095 (isolation #225) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Korina »

How many posts did Civ V mafia have again?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4096 (isolation #226) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Korina »

Like 20k. I can do that.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4097 (isolation #227) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 3957, Korina wrote:HANG ON LET ME WHAT I SEE SO I CAN PROVE YOU'RE FULL OF LIES AND DECEIT
Also, because FB so rudely interrupted me before I could post this:

SEE DATISI, I'M NOT LYING, YOU'RE LYING
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4100 (isolation #228) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Korina »

GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4110 (isolation #229) » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Korina »

No
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4121 (isolation #230) » Fri Apr 23, 2021 12:12 pm

Post by Korina »

A) Probably.
B) Yes
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4128 (isolation #231) » Sat May 08, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by Korina »

oh no way man, me too
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4130 (isolation #232) » Sat May 08, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Korina »

Who the fuck is TNK? They sound hot, ngl.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4141 (isolation #233) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Korina »

But I'm also gay
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4142 (isolation #234) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Korina »

I don't know about any of my alters, but I know I'm gay at the very least
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4143 (isolation #235) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Korina »

am i dead as well, I honestly forgot
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4144 (isolation #236) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Korina »

nvm, i am dead. i shot someone with a desperado.
who did i shoot again? i forgot.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4147 (isolation #237) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:34 pm

Post by Korina »

i thought i shot nm
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4151 (isolation #238) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 4148, Gamma Emerald wrote:nah it was a night shot, that was decided at day
OH THAT'S RIGHT, I WANTED TO SHOOT NM BUT Y'ALL VOTED THEM OUT SO I SHOT MCMENO
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4152 (isolation #239) » Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm still angry about that
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4155 (isolation #240) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:12 am

Post by Korina »

In post 4154, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4151, Korina wrote:
In post 4148, Gamma Emerald wrote:nah it was a night shot, that was decided at day
OH THAT'S RIGHT, I WANTED TO SHOOT NM BUT Y'ALL VOTED THEM OUT SO I SHOT MCMENO
No, you shoot Mcmenno, because you didn't cared and he had volunteered to take a desperado bullet, you did it before D1 ended, it was day ability
Yes, but I was originally gonna shoot NM, but then NM got yeeted, so I shot Mcmenno.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4157 (isolation #241) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Korina »

Ok, Ram, my ability was 1-Shot Delayed Desperado.
At the very start of D1, I submitted "Desperado: NM" in private so I wouldn't forget.
NM later got yeeted, so I switched to Mcmenno.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #4160 (isolation #242) » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Korina »

In post 4158, Ramcius wrote:
In post 4157, Korina wrote:Ok, Ram, my ability was 1-Shot Delayed Desperado.
At the very start of D1, I submitted "Desperado: NM" in private so I wouldn't forget.
NM later got yeeted, so I switched to Mcmenno.
You know, if you had told us instead of posturing how much you want to use your ability and made a post about shooting Mcmenno in thread you might had a chance of killing NM, so you can only blame yourself for being a troll
Mate, we really do not care at all about this game. The deadlines are one whole year. For a seventeen player game, we can safely assume two groupscums, and maybe a SK, averaging around three kills a night, plus a yeet, meaning this game would *at the very least* take four or five years to complete.
We only shot McMenno because NM was going to die anyways, and the entire shot on NM was because they're a very hard-to-read player.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B