Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3015 (isolation #200) » Fri May 14, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd vote MC b/c I'm sick of this phase.
I'd vote norway b/c he could be scum and I don't care
Any shiro and Anya votes would be b/c they are hard to read so getting them out would be somewhat helpful I think.
I might vote Titus b/c I kinda think she's in her scum meta.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3016 (isolation #201) » Fri May 14, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3015, Nero Cain wrote:Any shiro and Anya votes would be b/c they are hard to read so getting them out would be somewhat helpful I think.
ditto fire
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (isolation #202) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ppl were scum reading you b/c you were less active.

as for myself when you said something along the lines of "I don't participate much till d3." and I :igmeou: I know that FL does that as scum, and prob as town too. It's just generally a bad anti-town stance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (isolation #203) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I was but I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3027 (isolation #204) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3026, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 3023, Nero Cain wrote:I was but I don't see what that has to do with anything.
I put in a lot of effort into that game
as did I

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #205) » Fri May 14, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2972, Toadette wrote:
In post 2950, Thestatusquo wrote:
VoteCount 1.46

Murdercat [ 10 ]
farkran, pooky, firebringer, sircakez, brave heart lion, kdowns, ivyeo, norwegianboyEE, kazyan, flow trap
NorwegianboyEE [ 4 ]
shiro, raya36
nero cain
save the dragons

Titus [ 4 ]
anya, toadette, flea the magician, unwnd

firebringer [ 2 ]
andante, titus
anya [ 1 ]
dwlee99
raya36 [ 1 ]
chara

Not Voting [ 2 ]

xofelf, murdercat

With 24 alive it takes 13 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2021-05-17 20:33:31)
how come you only bothered to color the names on the norway and titus wagons. pls tell me the alignments of those voting MC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #206) » Fri May 14, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i'll miss u MC

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5624 (isolation #207) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like rats won simply bc they were an unknown faction. It's my fault for not killing bhl.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”