Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1714 (isolation #200) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

okay. I guess I will drop the seemingly messed up quote thing. But originally, since mine is perfectly all quotes from my character, and then bowser and oth agreed that theirs all matched, and the DV chimed in agreeing that the misquote was weird (which I took to mean that theirs also matched), it was quickly starting to look 100% out of place.

That being said, I was ready to kill him for the double track anyways.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1715 (isolation #201) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1713, Icebox wrote:Where did you get the idea that everyone had the sticks and stones thing?

-Bell
It was on the sample, and mine, and whemes (and I
think
someone else mentioned it, but that might be wrong)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1717 (isolation #202) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1463, Lukewarm wrote:I want to kill Galron, unless icebox has a role that they think would be useful toNight, and worth holding off for them.
Bell, did you answer this?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1719 (isolation #203) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1386, Dunnstral wrote:I doubt that his gold coins would go towards upgrading his powerful claim further rather than negating his downside which he should have with such a powerful role.

You know, the sticks and stones part of our roles?
It was Dunn!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1722 (isolation #204) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1718, Icebox wrote:I would still rather live and not get owned by scum that paired two town together though. There seems to be a more advantageous way to play this, that's being pushed hard as outside of the options presented. /:

I do not like it.

-Bell
What do you think is the better way to respond to Galron having been tracked to two separate players that were targeted by the scum team?

Like, do you think that we just never kill him? Because whenever we end up killing him, you die too, unless there is a way to break your loverize

How do you purpose we respond to the double track on him?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1724 (isolation #205) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:41 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1720, Icebox wrote:Nope, my role may be super powerful and awesome or it might be garbage.

I visited Guiltylion, but they haven't said anything. So I assume they didn't get anything.

-Bell
Do you need to target a specific flavor person, like in the sample pm?

Do you want to flavor claim, and see if we can work that out since you might be dying toDay anyways :oops: :oops:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1725 (isolation #206) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:42 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1468, Lukewarm wrote:I'd that is the case, the town who stole from Skybird should 1,000% out that information since it is currently important to the discussion. Until that happens, I am gonna treat it as a scum activity
In post 1469, Lukewarm wrote:"guilty lions track is not a guilty because I am the one who stole from Skybird" is definitely worth outing a semi-negative utility role portion of a role.
No one claimed it after this, so I am trucking along believing that it came from scum
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1726 (isolation #207) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Bell, you are functionally at E-1 with an intent to hammer from DV. So, maybe you should just claim?

If you have a part of your role that you don't know how works, possibly we can figure that out (and delay you for a day to use it)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1728 (isolation #208) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

What did you target GL with last night?

I think that there is a chance that you might need to target me :eek: :eek: :eek:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1731 (isolation #209) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:49 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Oh, its 3 people not just one.

I am also from midsummer nights dream (and even have scenes with Nick Bottom), so I thought maybe you need to target me for something to happen.

But 3 people? I don't know :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1732 (isolation #210) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:50 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Actually. I am suddenly terrified that if you visit me, that I will also become loverized to you. omg
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1733 (isolation #211) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am Titania, and the first time Titania laid eyes on Nick Bottom she fell in love with him due to a love potion
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1737 (isolation #212) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1736, Icebox wrote:What happened to titania in the end anyway. I sort of skimmed a wiki of it.

-Bell
Puck (following Oberon's orders) casts a love spell on Titania, making her fall in love with Nick Bottom (who has the head of a donkey). They laugh as she tries to woo Nick, but then Oberon drops the spell, and Titania and Oberon make up.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1738 (isolation #213) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Most of the play she is fighting with her husband Oberon, but in the end they make up
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1739 (isolation #214) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

That is a simplification, but it has been probably 7 years since I last read midsummer night's dream, so thats the best I got for you.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1740 (isolation #215) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Now I am curious.

Bell, do you want to not kill you today and you target me and see if something happens? Because if you are supposed to target a specific player in order for something to happen, Titania seems like a good bet.

UNVOTE:

(If we do this and I get loverized by proxy to galron, I won't even be mad because that seems hilarious)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1744 (isolation #216) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:49 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

What if "lose your abilities" includes losing being loverized?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1747 (isolation #217) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I kinda want to let Bell target me.

And of the people being talked about (at least lld's list earlier), oth>ceph>>Dunn
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1759 (isolation #218) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:16 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1749, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1624, Lukewarm wrote:lurk Dunn = town Dunn.
No. Dunn lurks as scum.
I literally just did an analysis comparing like 8 Dunn games. He posted less then the average player in absolutely every game that I compared. So he "lurks" in all games lol. But her lurked harder in his town games then his scum games.

Like, by enough that a simple Google spreadsheet conditional formatting spit out his correct alignment 6 times and inconclusive twice. With zero mistakes (once I corrected Gamma misremembering his alignment in one)

So, I am not saying that scum Dunn does not lurk. He is always below average in posts. But town Dunn lurks harder.

Feel free to link me more games you would like ran into my spreadsheet. More data points is always good, but so far every game I have been linked to for Dunn has held up this pattern.

And like, I am not using that spreadsheet to sort him (and don't expect anyone to town bin him for it) , but I think it pretty handedly shuts down the idea that lurking is scum indicative for him, so that is definitely not an angle that I find at all persuasive.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1760 (isolation #219) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1624, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1580, Off The Hook wrote:it's hard to verify how his posting rate measures to each game without doing some fancy shit I lack the time for
I did fancy shit because why not?

Spoiler:

So, I ran all three games that you linked as well as every game that I can remember playing with Dunn through the spread sheet. Calculated Dunn's percentage of all posts made day 1 compared to how many players were in the game, then did conditional formatting to color his higher post rate games green. (because you are positing that lurk dunn = scum dunn) to then see if there is any corrolation.

The conditional formatting guessed incorrectly 4 times, got it right 1 time, and then it did not give a result on his middle of the road game.

@titus

Also I was informed that he was actually town in forest fire (so that is not updated in the image)

If anything, this is wrong more then it is right, and lurk Dunn = town Dunn.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1761 (isolation #220) » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:20 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1760, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1624, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1580, Off The Hook wrote:it's hard to verify how his posting rate measures to each game without doing some fancy shit I lack the time for
I did fancy shit because why not?

Spoiler:

So, I ran all three games that you linked as well as every game that I can remember playing with Dunn through the spread sheet. Calculated Dunn's percentage of all posts made day 1 compared to how many players were in the game, then did conditional formatting to color his higher post rate games green. (because you are positing that lurk dunn = scum dunn) to then see if there is any corrolation.

The conditional formatting guessed incorrectly 4 times, got it right 1 time, and then it did not give a result on his middle of the road game.

If anything, this is wrong more then it is right, and lurk Dunn = town Dunn.
@titus

Also I was informed that he was actually town in forest fire (so that is not updated in the image)

(Ebwop)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1769 (isolation #221) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I don't want to kill Dunn. If we are taking galron off the table, and I need to compromise I could possibly do cephir.

Wisdom, and lld, how do you guys feel about cephir?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1770 (isolation #222) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Also, gl. Your reads list is like exactly mine, but with pav and oth flipped lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1784 (isolation #223) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1778, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 1769, Lukewarm wrote:If we are taking galron off the table, and I need to compromise I could possibly do cephir.
Please don't say this as if Galron isn't getting limmed today

Because Galron is still the only lim I will consider today and as sad as it is that Bell has to die I don't really care to leave Galron alive just to test Bell's role

~Spiffy
I want to let Bell target me, since he appears to be looking for specific people, and I have reason to believe it might be me.

Galron dies tomorrow.

(Unless wisdom and lld keep the options as galron or Dunn. I will kill galron every time on that scenario. But I can kill OTH or cephir over galron)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1790 (isolation #224) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1788, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 1784, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1778, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 1769, Lukewarm wrote:If we are taking galron off the table, and I need to compromise I could possibly do cephir.
Please don't say this as if Galron isn't getting limmed today

Because Galron is still the only lim I will consider today and as sad as it is that Bell has to die I don't really care to leave Galron alive just to test Bell's role

~Spiffy
I want to let Bell target me, since he appears to be looking for specific people, and I have reason to believe it might be me.

Galron dies tomorrow.

(Unless wisdom and lld keep the options as galron or Dunn. I will kill galron every time on that scenario. But I can kill OTH or cephir over galron)
Ok let’s say Bell gets some super awesome power if he targets and “finds” you tonight. If Galron is limmed tomorrow Bell dies too and this potential ability is left unused.

It is a fruitless endeavor and I would like to prioritize limming certain scum than banking on the ~5% chance Bell could make use of his role by targeting you.

~Spiffy
Okay, well if you want to just make shit up and then call it preposterous, I can make shit up too.

What if him targeting me give me an ability, therefore we can still get a benefit even if he dies with Galron?

Or what if it breaks his loverizer (since he said that he loses all abilities if he targets the right person, and lover is sometimes considered an ability)?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1792 (isolation #225) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1787, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1770, Lukewarm wrote:Also, gl. Your reads list is like exactly mine, but with pav and oth flipped lol
do you find my points against Pav worth looking at? I really don't think I have any good reasons to townread him at all, I thought the "never lim Juliet until endgame" posting was unlikely from scum but I could see that as cheeky S-S. If they're both scum together it would also serve as a different explanation as to why Pav didn't consider her as a potential NK ().
There were like 3 things that have put Pav in my town leans:

Early on, I really felt like he was trying to sort me in our earlier interactions, someone else said it looked like town finding each other.

Then what you pointed to with Juliet. I do think that it would be a weird thing to say about a partner, but I also saw this exchange resulting from it:

Spoiler:
In post 83, Pavowski wrote:I don't care if Juliet is scum, we can never lim her in this game.

Er um I mean

Let not the sun rise on the day
We place fair Juliet in harm's way

And those that wish her ill, beware
My wrath 'pon thee I will not spare
In post 85, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 83, Pavowski wrote:I don't care if Juliet is scum, we can never lim her in this game.
do u think shes scum..?
why shouldn't we lim her?

~M★
In post 87, Pavowski wrote: Re: Juliet, I have no idea if she's scum but this game needs those bars she's spittin

Which, at the time felt like a weird misunderstanding from Marci, but then once I started looking back with the asumption that Juliet was scum, stood out more. I actually feel more like that was Pav making a joke about JC, and Marci being worried that her partner was getting clocked as scum early.

And finally, this:
In post 738, Pavowski wrote:
In post 731, Juliet Capulet wrote:You are doing it right now ! <3
If Luke and JC have scum equity why is she here hanging a lampshade on it?
Which I don't see why scum!pav steps in to keep me from being linked to scum!JC right before scum!JC is voted out.

------

And general feel and tone, that are harder to just point to, felt good

And then he had not done anything that raised red flags for me.

I see what you said about him riding under a radar, and I will keep an eye on it. (also, getting ready to look more closely at your reasons you have him in your scum reads - like already read it, but have not followed any links)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1793 (isolation #226) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1791, Cephrir wrote:But I still dont really want to base anything on assumptions about jc
I am already shaping all of my reads on the assumption that Juliet was scum AND that Galron is scum, you need to keep up :P :P
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1825 (isolation #227) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1806, Icebox wrote:Hey, so.
Like.
I got vanilla'd
and I'm no longer loverized to galron.

-Bell
Bet

VOTE: galron
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1827 (isolation #228) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I'm so curious what gl's flavor is, and if that is related to why you vanillized like I was hoping would happen if you visited me
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1831 (isolation #229) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1828, Off The Hook wrote:If Galron flips town I am going to want your head on a spike Luke. I had just logged into the hydra to try and unvote so we could discuss what happened with Icebox without threat of hammer.

-GE
Oh God does this make me glad I hammered. Fighting to get it through would not have been fun
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1833 (isolation #230) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Also, we have a Twilight in this game, and can talk about it now / during that
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1843 (isolation #231) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1835, Off The Hook wrote:I’m not saying I would have pulled off the wagon permanently, but you just cut discussion short presumably knowing what you were doing. That’s a major fucking problem for me.

-GE
I 100% knew I was hammering, and the only reason I was off wagon (or didn't hammer earlier) was because of the lover with icebox.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1848 (isolation #232) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1844, Galron wrote:I actually thought I'd be able to go deep this game, but I get scum read as town with many in this group all the time. Several of you should know better.
I had you as a town lean before your double track to scum night activities
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1852 (isolation #233) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1848, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1844, Galron wrote:I actually thought I'd be able to go deep this game, but I get scum read as town with many in this group all the time. Several of you should know better.
I had you as a town lean before your double track to scum night activities
So really, that track sucked for you regardless of your alignment
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1869 (isolation #234) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1860, Galron wrote:
In post 1858, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1854, Galron wrote:
In post 1850, Dunnstral wrote:For real though, your claimed abilities don't add up at all so I don't believe that you are town.

And yes I do think that everybody has a sticks and stones passive that is negative, which you never claimed.
For the millionth time, I was asked about one quote from one ability. Get that straight.
Rolecop is not an upgrade for Parity cop.

So far from what I've seen from Wheme and the sample role pm, and from my own role, sticks and stones has always been a negative effect, and the gold spend ability has always been used to remove or lessen a part of the negative effect.

If I'm wrong about that last part nobody needs to claim their roles now, just in case.
My sticks and stones thing says: "You shall suffer none."
You should probably not be quoting directly from your role pm with quotation marks and everything :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1874 (isolation #235) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Although my sticks and stones thing does not list a downside either. It is just there, and vague
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1878 (isolation #236) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Ah, got it

The quotation marks scared me lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1881 (isolation #237) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1877, Dunnstral wrote:There are likely abilities that activate in twilight so every scum has to act like they are town.
The last game I played that had a Twilight, someone had the ability to overturn the vote and start a new vote for the day.

So I have seen "be saved after elimination" happen in a Twilight game
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1884 (isolation #238) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1883, Dunnstral wrote:I know that role as Governor
Yeah, that's the one. It was actually Gammas role in that game
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1891 (isolation #239) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

(inb4 lld is a governor, and that post is the thing that keeps him from being saved)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1893 (isolation #240) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Bell I am sad. I really wanted to see what would happen if you targeted me
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1897 (isolation #241) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

My quote that is associated with the "there might be parts of your role that you are currently unaware" (like in the sample) is the line that titania speaks the first time she meets Nick Bottom. So I think that my own role might have done something in response as well.

But alas, we may never know
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1898 (isolation #242) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

(that is partly why I was ready to 180 on my "let's kill galron" stance)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1901 (isolation #243) » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

True
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1965 (isolation #244) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1938, Off The Hook wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm
A test is in order.

-GE
lmao
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1968 (isolation #245) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1945, Skybird wrote:I want to clear one thing up as we get started today. I mis-read the pm from the mod and I didn't get robbed night 1. I clarified meaning with the mod last night. :oops:
wait, wut?

Mafia apparently can steal 2 gold, but you were not one of those?

I thought only you and titus claimed to be stolen from, and therefore you were both confirmed town as the mafia targets
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1969 (isolation #246) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1967, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1965, Lukewarm wrote:
A test is in order.

-GE
lmao
its a test for something else

~M★
Like, a mechanical test?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1971 (isolation #247) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1956, Bowser Jr. wrote:They’re all based on whatever your individual flavor is
Yeah. Leading theory in ours is that there was a pt made for each play, and then if you are in the same play you are in the same pt. See me already out as titania and icebox already out as Nick bottom from midsummer nights dream

So, Gamma and Marci, I think that means you are the only people from your chosen play
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1975 (isolation #248) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1970, Bowser Jr. wrote:Lukewarm can you explain in detail why you're scumreading OTH or point me to where you have done so?

~Spiffy
ugh. that would make me work

Can't you just check my iso, it can't be that long --- oh wait. I am this games hyper poster.

I will do this in a bit
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1977 (isolation #249) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1972, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1969, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1967, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1965, Lukewarm wrote:
A test is in order.

-GE
lmao
its a test for something else

~M★
Like, a mechanical test?
its something that would affect me alot but it wont affect anyone else too much i think
Was I chosen at random for this test, or does it in some way relate to me?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1978 (isolation #250) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1976, Off The Hook wrote:DAMN YOU LUKE

-GE
?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1980 (isolation #251) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Well, that makes me super curious.

Explain?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1982 (isolation #252) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

By posting?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1984 (isolation #253) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1983, Off The Hook wrote:pretty much

-GE
Well sorry to inform you, but it turns out I am the hyper poster this game. Could not be helped
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1985 (isolation #254) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@Marci, can you guys 100%, no doubt about it, confirm yourselves next day phase?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1987 (isolation #255) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1973, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1971, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1956, Bowser Jr. wrote:They’re all based on whatever your individual flavor is
Yeah. Leading theory in ours is that there was a pt made for each play, and then if you are in the same play you are in the same pt. See me already out as titania and icebox already out as Nick bottom from midsummer nights dream

So, Gamma and Marci, I think that means you are the only people from your chosen play
that kinda makes sense

but why she worded stuff like people can be added in? and why will it close eventually?
Ours also closes, but it does not say anything about adding other people
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1988 (isolation #256) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1981, Off The Hook wrote:you delayed the actual test is the problem

-GE
Gamma, what would you need from me to run what ever test you are wanting to run?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1991 (isolation #257) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Like you need a page top?

We can make that happen
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1992 (isolation #258) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1993 (isolation #259) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1994 (isolation #260) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1995 (isolation #261) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1996 (isolation #262) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1997 (isolation #263) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1998 (isolation #264) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1999 (isolation #265) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2001 (isolation #266) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2000, fferyllt wrote:mine
I am dying
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2002 (isolation #267) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Is this mod interference? Lmao
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2006 (isolation #268) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2004, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1985, Lukewarm wrote:@Marci, can you guys 100%, no doubt about it, confirm yourselves next day phase?
i think potentially we can but it depends on a couple of things :dead:
It is hard for me to step and and try to save you today on a maybe :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2009 (isolation #269) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2007, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 2006, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2004, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1985, Lukewarm wrote:@Marci, can you guys 100%, no doubt about it, confirm yourselves next day phase?
i think potentially we can but it depends on a couple of things :dead:
It is hard for me to step and and try to save you today on a maybe :/
depends on
1- results of test
2 - not being rbed (if theres people who can do this?)
No one has claimed to be roleblocker so far I don't think
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2010 (isolation #270) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I meant roleblockeD
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2012 (isolation #271) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Mod posted the vote count, what is the results of your test?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2014 (isolation #272) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2013, Off The Hook wrote:So you can now officially fuck off if you're trying to tie us to him

-GE
Posts like this only make me want to kill you more.

I am trying to see if there is a world where I save you today. This isn't helping your case
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2016 (isolation #273) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

You don't get much patience. What do you need to prove yourself?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2018 (isolation #274) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2017, DeasVail wrote:The reason why I thought Juliet might be town was that I had the ability to speak with her during Day 2, where she was still pretending to be town (saying that she would be revealed as town by the end of the phase). I am relieved that she wasn’t!

Also, I think Wisdom is scum.
This reminds me. I thought you were in a neighborhood with notty/spiffy when you said that.

I was wrong lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2022 (isolation #275) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

If I am following, then you first need to target someone. You targeted me night 1, and it failed.
You did not target anyone night 2 because you, misread the role?
You now need to target someone else (and you need to make sure that it goes through) - you have suggested Cephir (for an unknown reason)

Once you have successfully targeted someone, something happens with your vote.

And then, somehow after that you are confirmed?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2023 (isolation #276) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think that it is out the details or die. Because if it fails tomorrow, you will die tomorrow. So we need to coordinate to make sure that it works (or we just kill you today <3)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2027 (isolation #277) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Less that its up to me, and more that I feel like I could do it. And I am testing to see if I should
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2028 (isolation #278) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:17 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Hey marci, come get your mans and just tell me what you need so I can decide if I am gonna fight notty off your elim with a stick
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2029 (isolation #279) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2026, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1968, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1945, Skybird wrote:I want to clear one thing up as we get started today. I mis-read the pm from the mod and I didn't get robbed night 1. I clarified meaning with the mod last night. :oops:
wait, wut?

Mafia apparently can steal 2 gold, but you were not one of those?

I thought only you and titus claimed to be stolen from, and therefore you were both confirmed town as the mafia targets
Galron's other ability which got tracked to Skybird was an investigative ability, so skybird is still town
Yeah. I agree.

Titus is almost certainly town as well since they were the only person who claimed to be stolen from.

I am looking to see if that means that there is a missing steal. It might have been me actually lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2031 (isolation #280) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

The way that I read it was that each shot was 2 steals
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2032 (isolation #281) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Steal 2 gold twice
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2035 (isolation #282) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think you were right, and I misread it
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2037 (isolation #283) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think I saw the 2 good, and the claims from both Skybird and Titus, and made the leap without realizing it.

So I guess scum have a night steal (and hit Titus)
And someone else has a dawn steal (and hit Skybird)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2041 (isolation #284) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2038, Off The Hook wrote:skybird corrected herself that no steal happened to her and it was just a misinterpretation of the daystart message, which I can verify confused me as well

-GE
I think I double misunderstood then. I thought it was being clarified that it did not happen at night. I promise, I do have the ability of reading comprehension. It just seems to be failing today lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2043 (isolation #285) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: off the hook
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2053 (isolation #286) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Gamma, who is your slots strongest town read and who is your strongest scum read?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2055 (isolation #287) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Both slot
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2065 (isolation #288) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2059, Off The Hook wrote:this is wrong
i dont recall saying we targetted anyone n1
we targetted cephrir n2 but it didnt go through it seems.
Ah. I thought voting me meant that I was the one you had targeted at some point (and gamma said something about not realizing he could keep trying)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2068 (isolation #289) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

You have already claimed that a roleblocker stops you. And that is probably like The Thing to keep to yourself, but too late on that.

Your claim is the thing that might have save you, other wise I think we just kill you?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2070 (isolation #290) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Why did you claim a day 4 ic?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2071 (isolation #291) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:41 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Did you crumb that you were targeting cephir, so that it could clear him if you died?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2074 (isolation #292) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2069, Off The Hook wrote:imo implicates luke because I made some pretty threatening overtures towards him eod 2.
We're you not worried that these overtures would result in people thinking you confirmed me if you died, and then you would not have actually cleared cephir at all?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2075 (isolation #293) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Ninja'ed
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2081 (isolation #294) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1936, fferyllt wrote:. Post thine own, self-made sonnet and if it be fair to the eye and ear, and the subject be our esteemed MAFIASCUM community
It is supposed to be about mafia scum.

Am I dense, and missing it? :oops: :oops: :oops:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2084 (isolation #295) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2082, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 2076, Icebox wrote:This is the most confusing claim in history.
I basically tried to vomit out all the unclear bits all at once, didn't really care for structure
which is probably a towntell for me because like, compare to how I wrote my claim in isekai, that was painstakingly planned out

-GE
This might be gammas scummiest post yet
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2091 (isolation #296) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2087, Off The Hook wrote:Like for god's sake shut up about your hate boner SR of us for like one day phase, it's actually pissing me off

-GE
I mean the majority of my posts this day phase have been about possibly saving you. But then you kept posting, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, regardless of your alignment you need to realize that people will scum read you in this game. No reason to be mad
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2106 (isolation #297) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2089, Icebox wrote:It's also a mess and intentionally supposed to be an interplay on multiple meanings, an old friend is death, an old friend is time, an old friend is my old account, an old friend is the site and my familiarity with it.
There are themes sprinkled in it. It's not very good.

-Bell
Got distracted by the oth claim, but bell

I think it was really good. Definitely helped once I got the context of your old account names
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2109 (isolation #298) » Sat Nov 13, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Want to case cephir if you were sure enough to kill him last night?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2165 (isolation #299) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Lukewarm »

If cof dies due to poisonijg tonight, and oth kills themselves, and scum kills we might suddenly lose 3 people tonight. Not sure what that does with our numbers. Just crossed my mind
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2171 (isolation #300) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2119, Child of Fairies wrote:ah, okay. I'm a neighbourhood of one, so anybody else claiming tempest characters is lying.

I should die tonight, but I haven't had a thing about gold coins come up for me yet, so I might be able to block it tonight?
Can you expound on this?

Do you not know what your food does?

Do you have enough gold to use your gold ability?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2172 (isolation #301) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Damn autocorrect.

Do you not know what your gold ability does?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2173 (isolation #302) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:39 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1973, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1971, Lukewarm wrote:

that kinda makes sense

but why she worded stuff like people can be added in? and why will it close eventually?
Was thinking about this.

Does anyone else's new play based pt have anything about people adding or removing to the pt?

The midsummer one does not have anything to that effect
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2174 (isolation #303) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Lukewarm »

2173, I am doubly interested in other people who are in a solo pt. So CoF?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2186 (isolation #304) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2177, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 2175, Bowser Jr. wrote: Seconding ours just says when it closes
We specifically asked who was in it and were told that it was just us
for now

-GE
So is this mentioned in the opening message of the pt, or it came up during follow up questions with the mod?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2188 (isolation #305) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2187, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2184, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2182, Off The Hook wrote:PEdit: if you're town cephrir, all we would have done was confirm you town while taking us out of the equation. That doesn't seem so bad?
Not that bad, but shooting scum is way better, because then you can still do this and scum are dead.
Also, if you don't crumb, all you've done is kill yourself. im kind of puzzled by how poorly you thought this through.
I asked the same thing. He said that he does not die at the night, but has claimed that he would be able to talk during the following day to tell everyone they had an inno on you
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2217 (isolation #306) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I plan to write a sonnet, but today has been super busy. Hopefully tomorrow?

So I too agree that we should not be speed eliming either wagoner please and thank you
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2218 (isolation #307) » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2217, Lukewarm wrote:I plan to write a sonnet, but today has been super busy. Hopefully tomorrow?

So I too agree that we should not be speed eliming either wagoner please and thank you
Spoiler:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2230 (isolation #308) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Writing a sonnet is hard, but I need the gold x.x
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2241 (isolation #309) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Foreign Shore

I found you when I did need to break free,
a place to go when I could stand no more.
Set sail across the web alike unto sea.
and here you were as if a foreign shore.

A land afull of cats, of fish, and stars.
A whole cabal who looked upon me then
and saw there Me, not just the wounds and scars.
A place where I could be just me again.

But now, at last my body has been healed
No more is there a need to flee my land
No need to sail across the web afield.
but now ask why upon this shore I stand?

No more I need to flee my own station
But still I do come here to vacation

Spoiler:
There were other people I wanted to call out, but making names fit into the iambic pentameter was hard :dead: :dead:
I kinda added an umbrella term to the following line to grab the people I missed lol
Also, yes I did end up calling out ffery twice lmao. But those names both fit, and both added another non-ffery person
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2242 (isolation #310) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

That is the best I got
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2248 (isolation #311) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2245, Cephrir wrote:
In post 2241, Lukewarm wrote:
Foreign Shore

Set sail across the web alike unto sea.

Spoiler:
There were other people I wanted to call out, but making names fit into the iambic pentameter was hard :dead: :dead:
I kinda added an umbrella term to the following line to grab the people I missed lol
Also, yes I did end up calling out ffery twice lmao. But those names both fit, and both added another non-ffery person
This actually is kind of decent (I have high standards for poetry, this is a compliment)
<3
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2250 (isolation #312) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2246, Titus wrote:
Split Mind

We gathered together to lim scum
Scum tried hard to eliminate WhemeStar
Town caught Juliet Capulet easy hun
Our great townblock will have us go far

I desired to give Pavowski another word
Yet scum refused to silence him yesterday
I do suspect he will always be heard
This scum read may change with more time today

Then we caught the real, evil Juliet, Galron
LLD tried to defend by speaking
The guilty came from the GuiltyLion
That ensured Galron would be no evil king

Talking with GuiltyLion, I said good
To predict the nightkill was easily smooth
So we arrived in solid neighborhood
He'll be my right brain to hopefully sooth

This will be a good one night special talk
Speak too many words and our host will balk
Making it game relevent looks like an extra challenge added to the already not easy "write a sonnet" rule lol. Nicely done.

Are you claiming that you are in a pt with GL because you predicted correctly that he was the night kill?

If yes, DV is also claiming to be in a pt with him, and we should definitely test for this
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2254 (isolation #313) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Lukewarm »

And it is GuiltyLions account posting in both, not a mod-made account (directed at DV and Titus)

DV, has GL mentioned being in a pt with titus?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2256 (isolation #314) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2017, DeasVail wrote:The reason why I thought Juliet might be town was that I had the ability to speak with her during Day 2, where she was still pretending to be town (saying that she would be revealed as town by the end of the phase). I am relieved that she wasn’t!

Also, I think Wisdom is scum.
This sounded like a PT ability to me?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2257 (isolation #315) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2251, Titus wrote:
In post 2249, Off The Hook wrote:Wait Titus you’re claiming to be in a hood with GL who is dead? What do you make of DV claiming the same?
Also imma try to work with marci to write a sonnet together

-GE

GuiltyLion discussed his message back with me, so I feel he is telling the truth. I'm not sure what to make of it given I have to guess the NK right to get a hood.
So GL confirmed that he sent a message to DV? Or that he can?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2261 (isolation #316) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2226, DeasVail wrote:Maybe GuiltyLion will have some wise words for us all. (It would be funny if he thinks I'm scum)
@skybird
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2265 (isolation #317) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@dv, were you also able to talk to wheme?

Are you currently able to talk to Galron?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2281 (isolation #318) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Titus what pushed you over to voting dv?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2285 (isolation #319) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2283, Titus wrote:
In post 2281, Lukewarm wrote:Titus what pushed you over to voting dv?
The fact apparently he could talk to Juliet. Makes me think my role is a CC.
But can't you confirm it via his ability to talk to GuiltyLion?

Or do you just think that means one town and one scum with the ability?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2287 (isolation #320) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Like, are you saying that he is lying because you can cc, or are you saying that it is real but you think that makes him scum?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2307 (isolation #321) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Dv, why did you chose Juliet over wheme for your ability day 2?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2310 (isolation #322) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2201, DeasVail wrote:Also sheeping wheme ftw
Wait, was this not supposed to indicate that you also spoke with wheme?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2313 (isolation #323) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Did you decide to message Juliet before or after her crier post day 2?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2316 (isolation #324) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2314, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2313, Lukewarm wrote:Did you decide to message Juliet before or after her crier post day 2?
After
Since he just left everyone her full final reads list, what were you hoping to get from her / what did you ask her?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2317 (isolation #325) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:14 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2308, DeasVail wrote:I’m not sure why there are so many question marks.
As an aside: this was a silly statement. You are being interrogated :good: :good: :good: :good:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2355 (isolation #326) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:35 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

UNVOTE:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2356 (isolation #327) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2316, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2314, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2313, Lukewarm wrote:Did you decide to message Juliet before or after her crier post day 2?
After
Since he just left everyone her full final reads list, what were you hoping to get from her / what did you ask her?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2360 (isolation #328) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2241, Lukewarm wrote:
Foreign Shore

Set sail across the web alike
unto
the sea.

Spoiler:
I have been informed that there are 11 syllables in the 3rd line. I apologize to all.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2365 (isolation #329) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Notty beat me to it.

Did she make any suggestions to you or push you towards anyone?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2366 (isolation #330) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2171, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2119, Child of Fairies wrote:ah, okay. I'm a neighbourhood of one, so anybody else claiming tempest characters is lying.

I should die tonight, but I haven't had a thing about gold coins come up for me yet, so I might be able to block it tonight?
Can you expound on this?

@Child of Fairies, did you ever answer this?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2368 (isolation #331) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am a sheep wearing two eye patches

VOTE: lld
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2370 (isolation #332) » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2293, Wisdom wrote:And the last thing is that I happen to know the identity of the box giver, thats why I'm putting this up for discussion.
In post 2335, Icebox wrote:Also I got the same casket today and picked right and the effect is pretty pro town,
I think this convo got buried. Should this be outed as a possible soft-inno then?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2394 (isolation #333) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2366, Lukewarm wrote:

Can you expound on this?

Bringing this to current page
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2411 (isolation #334) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2408, Child of Fairies wrote:
In post 2394, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2366, Lukewarm wrote:

Can you expound on this?

Bringing this to current page
Been busy dealing with a huge storm, so:

my gold ability is an unknown that costs four coins. I won't know what it does until I buy it, probably. I'm one sonnet away from having enough, so I'm going to spend it tonight and see what happens.
You need to sonnet gold to hit 4?

1 day 1, bonus gold for less then 150. 2 gold
1 gold day 2. 3 gold
1 gold today. 4 gold

So, even if you started at 0 you should be there, no?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2412 (isolation #335) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I kind of want child of Fairies to full claim. For a reason I can't quite explain until that happens.

Discuss?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2413 (isolation #336) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Actually. I guess it can wait til tomorrow? Because Iif they just die over night it is moot
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2414 (isolation #337) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1936, fferyllt wrote:if it be fair to the eye and ear
@mod - this looks like there might be a subjective component to the sonnet

Is there a way to confirm if our sonnets met this criteria?

Would like to make sure I get that gold. It's the difference on me activating tonight not not :oops:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2439 (isolation #338) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2435, Off The Hook wrote:make pav+dv feels possible and I also just don't really feel great about the claim
I have seen points against both individually, but I am unsure what links the two.

Can you elaborate on this?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2440 (isolation #339) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I have had a LONG day. I have skimmed along, but no brain power for tonight.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2441 (isolation #340) » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

MARCI.

Did you read my sonnet ?

Spoiler:
I mention you in it, and I don't remember seeing a response from you :oops: :oops:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2449 (isolation #341) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2442, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2435, Off The Hook wrote:some of the things brought up more recently make pav+dv feels possible
I do not think pav+dv is possible for the reason I said
I feel nobody reads my posts
I do!

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2450 (isolation #342) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Page top
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2466 (isolation #343) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

We are mostly just shit talking Bell for refusing to post in the pt
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2467 (isolation #344) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2463, Pavowski wrote:I tend to scumlean that behavior but a few people have said it points to town!Dunn.
My conclusion was that Dunn lurks as both alignments, and it is not a good way to read him either direction. When I ran the numbers, he was Extra lurky as town, BUT was in the lower quarter of players in almost every game I looked at, regardless of alignment.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2470 (isolation #345) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2463, Pavowski wrote:None of this includes mechanical stuff which I'm not fit to sort out.
My 2 cents on mechanical stuff:

-Skybird is 100% mech confirmed to be a Miltank due to Galron being tracked to them.

-Titus is Near confirmed (imo) as a Miltank because they were the only person to claim to be stolen from, and we know that the scum team could steal.

Spoiler:
I say "miltank" because neither one of their claims would preclude them from being 3rd party, so we just know they are Not Mafia - not necessarily mech town.

DV and Titus having such similar abilities is pretty +++ one of them veing scum, and given Titus's Miltank status is not a good look for DV.

-----

I have reservations for Child of Fairies mech status, but there is no point in looking at them until tomorrow.

Similarly, I feel like OTH might should be given one more day to try and kill someone.

But either one of these two not self resolving over night will be getting a microscope first thing Tomorrow.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2471 (isolation #346) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2469, Icebox wrote:You guys really shouldn't post in neighborhoods unless forced to, it's just easier for scum to manipulate smaller crowds.
Both Bowser and Pav have shown inconsistency in their play between the neighborhood and in thread.

-Bell
Bell has also been very inconsistent between the main thread and the pt.

He is posting out here, but not in there smh
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2472 (isolation #347) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Oh, also, I am aware that there are at least 3 people in his game with a neighborizor ability completely unrelated to the mass neighborizor'ing that happened for every based on their play, and I find it hard to believe that scum does not have at least one neighborizor ability. (Similar to the DV / Titus conundrum).
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2473 (isolation #348) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2472, Lukewarm wrote:Oh, also, I am aware that there are at least 3 people in his game with a neighborizor ability completely unrelated to the mass neighborizor'ing that happened for every based on their play, and I find it hard to believe that scum does not have at least one neighborizor ability. (Similar to the DV / Titus conundrum).
Probably keep that in mind if you are added to a PT by someone else tbh
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2486 (isolation #349) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2483, Titus wrote:
In post 2482, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So yeah OTH today, accept no substitutes.
You don't have the authority to boss around the thread, given how wrong you've been.
I read that as where LLD would plant their vote, not bossing everyone else around. May be wrong tho
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2488 (isolation #350) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2482, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So yeah OTH today, accept no substitutes.
I am kinda wavering on that just because they claim to self resolve, so we could hunt for their partner.

Why were you all aboard the "let galron live, so he can possibly get results - let's hunt for his partners" train, but you are not interested in letting the the self killing cop claim fire, and hunting for the other scum?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2525 (isolation #351) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Luke's only half thought out read list :

Icebox
Skybird
Titus

Wisdom
Bowser Jr
Dunn
--- Lean Town / Lean scum line ----
Pav
Lld
Enchant / Cephir

DeasVail
--------------------

(To be reconsidered if they survive the night)
Child of Fairies
Off the Hook
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2526 (isolation #352) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Now someone ask me questions. Because I feel like I have disconnected a bit from this game in the last couple days
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2527 (isolation #353) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Sad
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2533 (isolation #354) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2528, Icebox wrote:Hi Lukewarm. If you were scum what would you be doing this game that you aren't doing here?
This is a hard question. Likely would depend on who my partner was, and if they were in trouble right now.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2534 (isolation #355) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2531, Child of Fairies wrote:what makes this only half thought out?
I made it without doing any rereading or iso diving
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2535 (isolation #356) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Bell, what would you be doing differently if you were scum that you aren't doing here?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2536 (isolation #357) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2532, Icebox wrote:VOTE: OTH

Yes.
Why OTH over DV or Pav?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2566 (isolation #358) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2565, Skybird wrote:Luke, you have DV at the bottom of you half thought out reads list bot you are not voting him. Why?
Because Bowser Jr asked me to sheep him, and I was interested in seeing what LLD did under pressure.

Also 2472

Spoiler:
In post 2472, Lukewarm wrote:Oh, also, I am aware that there are at least 3 people in his game with a neighborizor ability completely unrelated to the mass neighborizor'ing that happened for every based on their play, and I find it hard to believe that scum does not have at least one neighborizor ability. (Similar to the DV / Titus conundrum).

Also, also, it kinda feels like LLD has successfully pocketed bell in their neighborhood, and it makes me feel icky.

tldt, I was asked to, and it all in all did not feel like the worst place to plant my vote for now.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2602 (isolation #359) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2598, Wisdom wrote:Because its icebox's role

Its said in his role pm that he may lose his abilities if he visits a certain person

Thats why Im speculating that in addition to the vanillaizing he got protection from loverization (if not from everything that night)
I feel like it would not need it be protection, just the opposite order of operations.

First, Pav loverized galron and icebox.

Then Icebox self vanillized when they visited gl, and instantly removed the lover ability pav just gave them.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2609 (isolation #360) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2607, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 2604, Off The Hook wrote:I recall you had us as town early but I want to know how that's progressed since then. Also there's a reason I'm being so particular.

-GE
Luke is my strongest townread in the game and WAS pushing against the marci inno in Isekai, so he’s earned some leeway. I hated when you made his push on you two all about his read on you in particular, when it seemed fairly obvious the core focus of his read was Marci?

-notty
I kinda expected there to be more to this read give what you said in the neighborhood before the thread opened.

I wish I could just quote - but basically you seemed ready for them to be the day 3 elim
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2612 (isolation #361) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2610, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 2607, Bowser Jr. wrote:
In post 2604, Off The Hook wrote:I recall you had us as town early but I want to know how that's progressed since then. Also there's a reason I'm being so particular.

-GE
Luke is my strongest townread in the game and WAS pushing against the marci inno in Isekai, so he’s earned some leeway. I hated when you made his push on you two all about his read on you in particular, when it seemed fairly obvious the core focus of his read was Marci?

-notty
I also disliked his points against marci tho
I feel like he failed to give marci as much credit as she deserves, her play in Isekai was not bad, pretty much the downfall of the slot can be ascribed to me and my god-awful push on your hydra

-GE
I have no idea what my read on Marci in this game has to do with her play in Isekai. I never claimed that she played poorly in that game, and have even complimented her on her play that game (unsure if that happened in the post game of the isekai thread or on discord)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2637 (isolation #362) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: dv
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2670 (isolation #363) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Lukewarm »

That puts dv at e-2
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2671 (isolation #364) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2667, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2663, Skybird wrote:DV posted in our neighborhood that he thought if CoF was scum, you are probably scum as well.
I can see why this was the interpretation of my post, but it is also a strange interpretation and a strange thing to post here.

I also think that it is worth following GuiltyLion on this vote today.
What did you actually mean, if that is not what you meant - instead of just saying it is wrong, when no one else can go look at it
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2672 (isolation #365) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@skybird, did he explain why he linked the two, or did he just make the claim with nothing, or?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2680 (isolation #366) » Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think I would balance both likelihood to be scum and how effective it would be for the to be confirmed town.

I would shoot in: Lld, Wisdom, Dunn

(The wisdom inclusion is for bells benefit, because I think he is just town here)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2704 (isolation #367) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2699, DeasVail wrote:Upon re-reading CoF's ISO, I did indeed question why I had CoF as strong town, but what I said in the neighbourhood was that 1425 was an unlikely post for CoF to make if buddies with Galron, unless CoF was also scum with OTH.

[The reason for me making this comment was because I felt that CoF would be less likely to say "ugh fine Galron, but OTH is worse!" unless buddies with both of them]
I do not follow at all what part of that post results in you thinking this

Spoiler: the post
In post 1425, Child of Fairies wrote:I'd compromise on galron today but OTH has to go tomorrow

What part of this would make more sense if she was buddies with both > buddies with just galron.

I can kinda see the logic that scum!cof would not just "compromise" onto the wagon, because they would want more bus cred, but I am not following the through line to OTH. If anything, this post tells me that they are likely not partners with both, because if we folfollowed through with what cof said (and it was pretty likely that we would tbh) then CoF would be the end game scum. And after they claimed poisoned, I don't think they ever try to set themselves up to be the end game scrum
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2705 (isolation #368) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:04 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2692, fferyllt wrote:Lady Lambdadelta (1): Bowser Jr.
Wisdom (1): Icebox
Hey, you guys want to move your vanity votes and put them in action? We got like a day left. Thanks!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2706 (isolation #369) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:10 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Less than a day
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2764 (isolation #370) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:04 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2759, fferyllt wrote:
Night 3 hath ended most peacefully! All our company hath survived!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2765 (isolation #371) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2760, fferyllt wrote:

Off The Hook can post today, but neither has a vote, nor can be voted.
Who did you guys target?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2766 (isolation #372) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

My vote is spiritually on CoF

CoF please full claim in your next post. Thanks!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2796 (isolation #373) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:22 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2795, Wisdom wrote:And im assuming its skybird who blocked me since she seems to think im scum
Probably thinks she blocked the kill
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2798 (isolation #374) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Lukewarm »

The watcher result thing is good enough for me. She is conf town (aside from the outside chance of lld+oth like she said, but not even thinking about that unless oth just doesn't die at the end of the day)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2800 (isolation #375) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:29 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I'm good with that.

I am an odd night commuter, and believe that I was the person targeted by the night kill last night (I was purposefully trying to draw the night kill throughout day 3).

I had a neighborizor ability that failed

(choosing to withhold my gold ability)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2802 (isolation #376) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I have nothing that will notify me if I did it, but I was actively trying to be night killed by talking about needing gold and that I was gonna activate my gold ability last night, and then there was no kill
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2803 (isolation #377) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Also, if you are worried that you were blocked and night killed, you were watched successfully targetting LLD by LLD and Icebox. So unless they are both scum together, your ability activated
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2805 (isolation #378) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Spoiler:
In post 2230, Lukewarm wrote:Writing a sonnet is hard, but I need the gold x.x
In post 2414, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1936, fferyllt wrote:if it be fair to the eye and ear
@mod - this looks like there might be a subjective component to the sonnet

Is there a way to confirm if our sonnets met this criteria?

Would like to make sure I get that gold. It's the difference on me activating tonight not not :oops:

My night kill bait btw
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2809 (isolation #379) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2806, Off The Hook wrote:r u gonna stick hard to assumptions :/
Once mass claim is done, we can see if there are other possibilities. I was just telling everyone that I had the ability to make it happen, and I feel like I was a pretty logical night kill target (almost universally town read, think I was only missing LLD and the other half of your hydra) and was also "slipping" that I had a good potion ability that was gonna activate over night.

I was never saying that it was 100%
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2815 (isolation #380) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I have a list of questions for CoF after they claim, and I have no interest in just speed eliming them before that gets to happen
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2817 (isolation #381) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I don't think that Titus is scum
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2819 (isolation #382) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2814, Wisdom wrote:If we don't get a claim of someone healing him will you vote him?
If anyone saved CoF, please instantly claim that
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2820 (isolation #383) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2818, Titus wrote:
In post 2814, Wisdom wrote:If we don't get a claim of someone healing him will you vote him?
Nope. You don't need me.

Healing is just one of the ways CoF survives. I'd answer another, but CoF scum would just copy that rationale.
I would say, we need CoF to check in with a full claim.

You want to look at them with again after that happens?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2827 (isolation #384) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

She pushed hard for the juliet kill day 1, and then she is the only one who has claimed to have had gold stolen from her, and we know that the scum team had a steal gold ability. I believe her "guess the night kill, and get a pt with them" claim.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2833 (isolation #385) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Lukewarm »

There is overlap between his potions and existing roles. Posting after death was Juliet's ability (and kinda oth as well). Post restriction was Bowser Jr.

Pedit, or not
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2836 (isolation #386) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Lukewarm »

@titus, did gl mention anything about being offered potions?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2842 (isolation #387) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Did he know who the seller was? Did he say which options he was given?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2843 (isolation #388) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I don't think scum wisdom ever gives gl the option of posting after his death, when gl had claimed tracker and they were killing gl to stop the tracker results. Like killing him, but also letting him give another result seems counterproductive.

(I know that he could not track any one else that night, but he claimed that he could)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2845 (isolation #389) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Lukewarm »

But offering gl the ability to post after his death seems like a very obvious town play to make after gl claimed tracker and was likely gonna die.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2847 (isolation #390) » Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Unless Titus and wisdom are galaxy brain scum together, I am somewhat inclined to view this as a soft inno on Wisdom
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2871 (isolation #391) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2860, Child of Fairies wrote:Hi, just got here. I'm a dreaming god. .
What makes you say you are a "dreaming God" versus someone with really powerful abilities?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2872 (isolation #392) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Lukewarm »

None of my list of questions that I had ready apply anymore lmao. But got news ones!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2876 (isolation #393) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2871, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2860, Child of Fairies wrote:Hi, just got here. I'm a dreaming god. .
What makes you say you are a "dreaming God" versus someone with really powerful abilities?
Looking back at your claim, I caught this "One of my abilities was worded in a way that implied" that I missed the first time.

I guess my question now is how confident are you that you know for sure all three of your abilities that you listed. You said pretty pointedly that you did those things
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2886 (isolation #394) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Lukewarm »

The word awake does not imply to me anything about keeping people from dying. - And we have already had 2 people claim abilities that could have been responsible for stopping the night kill.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2900 (isolation #395) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2897, Dunnstral wrote:Who claimed this besides yourself and CoF?
Skybird. They roleblocked Wisdom.

So the options on the table atm are I drew then night kill when I commuted, Skybird stopped exactly Wisdom from carrying out the night kill, or CoF's dreaming god claim.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2902 (isolation #396) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I feel like, even if CoF is a town Dreaming God (not actually sold, but if they are) they did not stop the night kill.

Blanket stop all night kills does not seem like something that would be given to the role, especially if they can do it again. And also, I am not seeing where the quote saying "awake" would mean that anyways. My first guess at an "awake" ability would be a self watcher ability.

Also, the OTH ability going through.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2905 (isolation #397) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Who all has full claimed?

I did. Wisdom did. OTH did. Icebox did. Pav did. LLD did.

@Skybird claimed roleblocker - was that all?

@Titus you claimed your guess the night kill ability - was that all?

@Bowser Jr claimed to be a neighborizor in our hood - did that ability work last night? They also gave a post restriction. (That feels like a complete claim, but let me know)

Dunn and enchant I don't think I have seen anything from
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2906 (isolation #398) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2903, Skybird wrote:I still feel that CoF's roll feels really over powered. I just re-read all the flipped players and they all have one main power and one secondary. CoF seems to be claiming like 3 abilities? Or am I reading wrong?

P-edit Luke seems to be thinking along the same line I am.
I would not be wildly surprised that ffery made a dreaming god role (which would need like 3-5 abilities to function), but I don't think that she would make a repeatable blanket kill stop ability.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2908 (isolation #399) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2904, Icebox wrote:They just keep extending with the excuses.
I'm only slightly confused because they claimed what they claimed after their claim would have come out as demonstrably false.

Titus, what you're saying is that if they're being truthful about their claim than they can't night kill again because their own role would block them and to that I say.
Why are you assuming that
I think Titus is saying that scum!CoF would be forced to no kill in order to keep their fake claim believable, so leaving them could save us a night kill either way.

option 1: cof is a town dreaming god with a kill stop, or
option 2: cof is forced to no kill

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”