Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5745 (isolation #600) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like pooky *does* do strategy but by no means does he try to coach his scumbuds ever:

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86275

there's a specific game im looking for - i'll find it eventually
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5746 (isolation #601) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5744, MathBlade wrote:Koba it doesn’t have yours.
Remind me your night actions

I know it’s in your ISO but that’s a mile long

n1- evolve from sturdy phanpy(1 shot BP) -> donphan (earthquake, delayed rolestopper blah blah)
n2 - self target
n3- cant act
n4 - mathblade
n5- cant act
n6- sircakez
n7- cant act
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5751 (isolation #602) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5749, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5746, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5744, MathBlade wrote:Koba it doesn’t have yours.
Remind me your night actions

I know it’s in your ISO but that’s a mile long

n1- evolve from sturdy phanpy(1 shot BP) -> donphan (earthquake, delayed rolestopper blah blah)
n2 - self target - mastina rolestopped me
n3- cant act
n4 - mathblade - gamma rolestopped you
n5- cant act
n6- sircakez -no interference
n7- cant act
Please type the blah blah out
>.>

ive literally said it like several times

but excellent that the 2 clears left alive are people who litearlly are proven to not have been keeping up with the game at all :)

nonconsecutive delayed rolestopper - whoever i target, anyone targeting said person will get roleblocked the following day

i tinfoiled mastina earlier beacuse i realized - what if mastina *did* target me and then tried to do a nightkill and then failed but i realized that the last scum likely is a rolecop so thats unreasonable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5752 (isolation #603) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mastina is sudowoodo which has no evolution
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5754 (isolation #604) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly idk why gamma targeted mastina n1 if town like a cop could have been on her

tbh idk wtf gamma was doing this game LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5761 (isolation #605) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1606, DkKoba wrote:j think i voted alex as omgus bc omgusing has done me well recently :3
In post 1609, DkKoba wrote:oh lmao i omgused the kyouko read :3 yeah i am sure of kyouko town so i will push anyone pushing kyouko until i see better paths
In post 2370, DkKoba wrote:Dwlee - you may have been role blocked. Just reread public infi and evolving is blockable
In post 2375, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2370, DkKoba wrote:Dwlee - you may have been role blocked. Just reread public infi and evolving is blockable
No that's not why I think you're BSing
In post 2376, DkKoba wrote:?? Ok well im basically claimed doc atp so i resolve anyways.
In post 2377, Dwlee99 wrote:Mmmm
In post 2378, DkKoba wrote:Evolution baybee
In post 2379, DkKoba wrote:Dwlee if you're also a protective i suggest you stop broadcasting it to everyone
In post 2380, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2379, DkKoba wrote:Dwlee if you're also a protective i suggest you stop broadcasting it to everyone
You expect so little of me
im just gonna start quoting posts that IMO are like indicative of me being town until i brute force the point across to cakez and then i expect an apology post game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5762 (isolation #606) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5760, Titus wrote:Now, I need bed. The only reason I am awake right now is because of brain trauma.
oh shit feel better!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5763 (isolation #607) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i just realized rereading titus' iso for why she might have died - she was the clear most keen on me being town l m f a o

also i did not even bring it up the previous dayphase so no - the plausibility of me doing it for that is bad esp since i received pressure and if im scum im saying that under duress
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5764 (isolation #608) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(if im scum whos wifoming)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5766 (isolation #609) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4972, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Chow
In post 4973, DkKoba wrote:i was waiting and seeing if chow would put in any sort of effort but it seems like they are just defeated scum

also if this is game over i preemptively admit i was a giant clown this game
In post 4974, DkKoba wrote:mostly directing that @ wisdom and @gamma

(but also gamma did some mechanical clowning :P)
btw yes i definitely didnt give chow a chance and shoved an elim throuhg yep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5767 (isolation #610) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5765, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why would you bring it up the previous day phase when you're not even under pressure?
cakez was on my ass that day as was math so please pipe down and provide proof before you say foolish things
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5770 (isolation #611) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: pooky

honestly dont care i legacy scumread this

@mastina @mathblade @sircakez

dont fuck up limlo because of your ego

yall are the biggest offenders in this department and dont let an analysisless pooky slide by

i need fucking sleep.

i have stayed up well past my bedtime for this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5773 (isolation #612) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5769, mastina wrote:
In post 5589, DkKoba wrote:and we never solved where the nokill came from
The no kill was almost assuredly scum targeting TIL in an attempt to stop the innocent on MathBlade from going through.

However, I will admit that it's at least
possible
that it was Pooky stopped from killing--that's why my order is Milobird->Pooky here, because I think that just wins us the game.
In post 5592, DkKoba wrote:@mastina i dont care how confident u are on milo scum because if you actually read my exchange with milo d7 you would see that they are town
I agree that they look town from it.

So do you, so does Pooky, and so do I, and yet one of us has to be scum in spite of all being town.

In the battle of most town to least town, Pooky and Milobird are bottom two.
In post 5614, Milobird wrote:Nono, I mean like, all of the night actions so we can eliminate all the possibilities.
Gee if only someone had spent literally 3 fucking hours compiling all the night actions in the game. Wouldn't that be so helpful? Too bad nobody did that.

OH WAIT.

Not one, but TWO players did so!

You fucking speedlimmed one and are pushing for the elimination of the other.
Spoiler: Complete list of night actions, by player
In post 5320, mastina wrote:
Comprehensive List of Claims/Reads
, Version 2.0

T3

Pokemon:
Makuhita
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Bulk Up
Role:
extra attack for evolution
(speculation: evolution was an X-shot vig?)

Actions:
N1, did nothing? (not confirmed, but role wasn't evolved so presumed).
Notes:
(None)

Wisdom

Pokemon:
Huntail
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Dive
Role:
Nonconsecutive Follower (sees type of move target used, from Protective/Killing/Investigative/Misc.; couldn't use two nights in a row)
Actions:
Guess we'll never know, huh?
Notes:
Fuck y'all for extending the game because with Wisdom not speed-limmed we'd have already ended the game in a town win.

Alexandrite/Gamma Emerald

Pokemon:
Blissey
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Heal Pulse
Role:
Indecisive Rolestopper (prevents target from being affected by any move/role; cannot target the same player consecutively)
Actions:
N1, rolestopped mastina (granting her a 1x copy of his role); N2, rolestopped Milobird; N3, rolestopped Truth Innuendos Lies (this is the source of the failed nightkill); N4, rolestopped MathBlade; N5, ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

WhemeStar

Pokemon:
Gardevoir
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Imprison
Role:
Combined Jailkeeper Watcher (Targets a player; target is protected but roleblocked; learns whoever visited target)
Actions:
N1, ???; N2, ???; N3, targeted PookyTheMagicalBear (nobody targeted Pooky N3), N4 ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

The Goat/Titus

Pokemon:
Milotic->Milokaross
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Splash->Disarming Voice
Role:
Fruit Vendor->1-shot Strong-Willed Friendly Neighbor (cannot be prevented, but could be redirected)
Actions:
N1, targeted Kitty Trauma Team/Malakittens (this action's failure is unexplained) and evolved. N2, Friendly Neighbor'd Milobird. (Milobird confirmed.); N6 was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

chowchow

Pokemon:
Wurmple->Cascoon->Dustox (allegedly due to scum flip D1)
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Confusion
Role:
Roleblocker that doesn't stop kills
Actions:
evolved N1; evolved N2; no-action'd N3/N4/N5.
Notes:
...Oops?

Truth Innuendos Lies

Pokemon:
Absol
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Future Sight
Role:
Informed 3-shot Delayed Cop (targets a player; receives their role the next night; could use this action three times; knew there was a Godfather in the game, later revealed to be
imaginality
)
Actions:
N1,
Dwlee
; N2, investigated SleepyKrew/Valkyrie Dimension/Critter/Mathblade, received the result of them being
town
; N3, ??? (but was killed before results); N4, was nightkilled.
Notes:
Was the N3 nightkill, due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop being the only killstop effect to work that night.

Kitty Trauma Team/Malakittens

Pokemon:
Remoraid->Octillery
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
???->???
Role:
Neighborizer-permanent-Busdriver(busdrives self and neighborized target permanently)->???
Actions:
N1, ???; N2, targeted Milobird (this action failed due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop); evolved; N3, ???; N4, ???; N5, ???; N6, ???
Notes:
Was confirmed as town from
MathBlade
using a
Loyal Neighborize
on them N4.

SirCakez

Pokemon:
Solrock
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Wonder Room
Role:
Neighbor-Vigilante with
PookyTheMagicalBear

Actions:
N1, Vigged
Gypyx
Notes:
Firebringer
using a
Loyal Neighborize
on him N1.

SleepyKrew/Valkyrie Dimension/Critter/MathBlade

Pokemon:
Lotad->Lombre->Ludicolo
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Mega Drain->1x Dragon Dance->???
Role:
???->modified 1-Shot Universal Backup (chooses who to back up the role of)->1-shot Loyal Neighborizer (targets a player, forms a neighborhood with them; action fails if targeting scum)
Actions:
N4, neighborized
successfully
Kitty Trauma Team/Malakittens
, conftowning them.
Notes:
Truth Innuendos Lies
investigating him N2 and receiving this result N3.

Sharing the Braincell/ssbm_Kyouko

Pokemon:
Azurill
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Attract
Role:
Lovedizer (target takes one more vote to eliminate)
Actions:
N1, ???; was nightkilled.
Notes:
(None)

Firebringer

Pokemon:
Rayquaza
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Dragon Dance
Role:
1-shot Loyal Neighborizer (once in game, targets a player, forms a neighborhood with them; action fails if targeting scum)
Actions:
N1, neighborized
successfully
SirCakez
, conftowning him.
Notes:
(None)

Ralts/PookyTheMagicalBear

Pokemon:
Lunatone
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Wonder Room
Role:
Neighbor-Vigilante with
SirCakez

Actions:
N1, Vigged
Gypyx
Notes:
Pooky never busses D1 so is basically conftown. Even if he weren't,
Spoiler: consider this
In post 4909, mastina wrote:
In post 4884, Milobird wrote:Also, no. I'm never clearing Pooky this game without a cop clear. I just can't.
Well then you're doing exactly what scum did because this should be all you need for proof of why Pooky is town:
In post 4341, imaginality wrote:If Pooky literally never buses his buddies D1 doesn't that cross into a trust tell? Like instead of "I'm always town if I say I am" it's "I'm always town if I say 'vote X' and X flips scum D1"?

Ugh. I just don't believe scum target TIL which would mean hoping Gamma targeted someone else. When scum have presumably used Perish Song on someone. Like, who else would Dwlee realistically have used Perish Song on?

And if there's a town power that could direct the scum kill onto Pooky surely someone would have claimed that?

So VOTE: Pooky
In post 4448, imaginality wrote:There must be some games where it would have been more beneficial for Pooky to bus scum D1. If it's just a case that he's not needed to do far, then why do people place so much weight on it? "Pooky has never bussed D1" feels fine to me in a way which "Pooky never busses D1" doesn't.
In post 4456, imaginality wrote:
In post 4455, Truth Innuendos Lies wrote:
In post 4448, imaginality wrote:There must be some games where it would have been more beneficial for Pooky to bus scum D1. If it's just a case that he's not needed to do far, then why do people place so much weight on it? "Pooky has never bussed D1" feels fine to me in a way which "Pooky never busses D1" doesn't.
You continuing to push Pooky isn’t doing you any favours. He’s practically confitown for the one shot vig thing.
Clearly not everyone agrees with you.
In post 4491, imaginality wrote:I just feel there's something off when people are treating it 100% confirmation of Pooky town. If other people are loudly proclaiming this every game it happens then Pooky not advertising it himself is irrelevant. Effectively town's getting an extra N1 cop inno result in a quarter or so of the games Pooky's in.

I don't know, it just annoys me we've gone from about to lim Pooky to about to lim me just because of this tell that everyone treats as gospel.
Read what imaginality is saying there and read what you're saying now and think about that for a second.

Pooky is town.
That should be enough to elevate him to conftown levels for you.

Milobird

Pokemon:
Meditite->Medichan
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Detect(only???)->???
Role:
2-shot nerfed/ORIGINAL-Motion Detector (also known as a weak-voyeur, not weak-modifier, but literally
weakened
-voyeur; may be getting an official NRG-rebranded-name soon) / Activated Bulletproof->Flavor Cop / Rolecop (depending on target's evolutionary status); checks what someone evolves into and if they’ve evolved/can still.
Actions:
N1, immunity, triggering evolution. N2, targeted Wisdom (result: two evolutions, one neighborizer one follower). N3, targeted Malakittens (result; evolved). N4, targeted STD (result, STD is a 2-evolution pokemon). N5, ???. N6, ???
Notes:
Obvtown by play, but not conftown.
Milobird where's the N5/N6?

mastina

Pokemon:
Sudowoodo
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Mimic
Role:
Reflexive Role-copier (the first player to target me, I get a one-shot copy of their move/role)->One-shot rolestopper
Actions:
N1, received a rolestop (later revealed to be Gamma Emerald's); N2, rolestopped DKKoba.
Notes:
Well I know I'm town but objectively I've technically only got circumstantial evidence clearing me between my interactions with scum, scum's interactions with me, the unlikelihood of scum having both my role and Gypyx's, and that I am out of my scum range, but *shrug*, SOME fucks still don't see me as town so make of it what you will.

Thestatusquo/DKKoba

Pokemon:
Phanpy->Donphan
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Sturdy->???
Role:
Bulletproof->Nonconsecutive Delayed modified-Rolestopper which is a form of Roleblocker (targets a player; anyone targeting that player that night is roleblocked the following night)
Actions:
N1, evolved. N2, self-targeted (this failed due to me, mastina, rolestopping them); N3, could not act; N4, targeted MathBlade (this failed due to Gamma Emerald rolestopping them); N5, couldn't act.
Notes:
Was a personal townread. Claim doesn't seem like bullshit that was made up, and doesn't seem to be a scum role, either.

Save the Dragons

Pokemon:
Mareep->Flaafy->Ampharos
Move
(Role Flavor)
:
Light Screen->Growl->Cotton Spore
Role:
Protection from non-Normal(type) moves (with link to Normal-type moves)->protect from harmful moves, prioritizing non-killing moves (one action stopped/night)->treestumps a player after their death.
Actions:
N1, evolved. N2, evolved. N3, targeted
Titus
. N4, targeted MathBlade (however, this failed due to Gamma Emerald's rolestop).
Notes:
Was a townread. It felt like the same STD as I saw in Final Fantasy XIV, but today's events and last night's events make him look more suspect. Why Titus instead of SirCakez? His treestump only activates on the player's death. Treestumping Titus N3 didn't make Titus die N3; Titus was still able to vote and if she had a role, could've used it, up through N6.

In other words, using it on the known player whose role was expended instead of elsewhere is rather suspicious. Why not on SirCakez? He was clear but his role was unknown. Why not on TIL? They could've given us a third inno. Why not on WhemeStar? You get the idea. Plus, beyond that? The scum knew that MathBlade wasn't treestumped and wasn't able to be protected by DKKoba. Why was MathBlade NOT killed by the scum N6? And why did the scum know to target Titus?

Last night, aside from MathBlade, we had three conftown. Even with Malakittens not conftown on N3 (which diligent scum would be able to figure out), that's still a 50/50. How did they get it right?

I have my concerns about STD, and there's more not listed there (from other players who I read their points and didn't quote in my iso to +1 them, oops, but their points are valid and add to mine), so STD has some very ??? things going on.
I need to update this a little bit into a 3.0 version, but ^^^that is 98.5% accurate.
if you think imaginality who sees the writing on the wall isnt anti-spewing his partners potentially get real

you should be able to consider that not conclusive at that point - show me where imaginality supposedly spews pooky town where he isnt in duress

because he calls gypyx and ralts scum and then ends up on a 3rd person who ended up flipping town iirc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5774 (isolation #613) » Wed Nov 17, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i fucked up my quote but whatever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5811 (isolation #614) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5809, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also mastina kills mathblade like 999 times out of 1000 lol
Who does koba kill?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5815 (isolation #615) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5813, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:kill a man who suspects you, you might make more enemies

keep them alive and they get worried and maybe change their minds.

plus you get to use it as part of your defense strategy.
Cakez, famous hardcore tunneler who doesnt change his mind, is 100% going to change his mind here when hes been voting me all game. I dont kill that as scum lol

Yes very good theory pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5817 (isolation #616) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

no pooky thats unreasonable and only players like math and cakez would believe i would ever do that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5818 (isolation #617) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

people forget legacy reads - wisdom scumread you pooky - and no one except me is calling for your head here.

Your theory sucks because i know this myself that im one of very few who subscribe to NKA
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5820 (isolation #618) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

No i kill people who will likely be voting me.

Even if they arent yet.
Honestly cakez u are bad at sorting in hoods if this is a pooky you townread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5822 (isolation #619) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have certain common themes like always coaching partners into not making dumb mistakes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5823 (isolation #620) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

Wait i replaced in on d1 LOL theres no way i let gypyx play so bad the rest of d1 LOOL

Notice after i replace in theres no shift in behavior from flipped scum
This would be present with me replacing into a scum slot Hhaabahaha
finding new objective reasons why im town is epic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5826 (isolation #621) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky desperate to get me limmed over him so he can just abuse mastina vs milo lmO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5836 (isolation #622) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5834, SirCakez wrote:if Koba is scum here the reason I'm still alive is they think they can manipulate me like they've done the past three days it's not rocket science
Yes koba famous manipulator of cakez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5840 (isolation #623) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hey cakez, minus the vig choice- what do you think pooky as scum would do? Does it match his play here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5841 (isolation #624) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok im home and im typing up a giant google doc

here goes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5842 (isolation #625) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

like 10 posts in and

doi really post this much holy shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5844 (isolation #626) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Koba attempts to go through the reasoning around all their posts - lets fking go:

1503: OK LMAO SO I was literaly like trying to pretend i had a different pokemon by saying the cute thing bc i think phanpy is ugly as shit. I remember now LOL also yes i did most def read the game and determine kyouko to be town and that influenced my choice to replace in, so basically NAI atp - i did only read like 5 posts tho here

1505: i did glance and see a wagon on kyouko and i was gearing up to push anyone pushing kyouko here

1506: yes i was excited to post in the game :P scum me fr woulda chilled in scum pt first and waited for confirmation and not just go all in.

1508/1510: drunk posts lmao

1512: honestly have a somewhat personal dislike for fire so i decided to grill them first seeing them having voted kyouko (or at least believing so, i mean i clearly said “why is kyouko mafia for a reason, btw doing this ISO thread blind to make sure there is authenticity)

1514: hell yeah brother u go crossfaded koba

1516: ok i genuinely thought it was day 2 here bc of the page count LMAO (thats called a township for the people in the back of the class, I see you there cakez)

1517: townslip realized

1524: ok like when playing role madness games with flavor specific roles in the past there have been many many times where scum have a soupkill mechanic that lets them kill by matching flavor and thus flavor claiming is discouraged. Here i havnet bothered reading the OP but also am genuinely paranoid of this. Also was setup speccing that moves might be able to affect others better - as i did not have an actual move based role i had no idea what moves would do over an ability which i had (sturdy)

1525 yes this is true i read 5 posts from kyouko’s iso xD

1526: this was off the back of kyouko being scum in a recent game with me and i had to bury her really hard on d1 so i was relieved not to have to push her here xD

1528: haha shea boomer

1531: i was full on LYING in this post LOL - I also crumbed my BPV here too. The “certain conditions” was the BPV being burned. I was already determined to evolve n1.

1549: kyouko is basically locktown here atp and the way gamma was trying to bury her was like so bad. My strategy was to just omgus people pushing kyouko still atp as I felt i would catch scum that way.

1598: dwlee jinxed me as scum >:( also this is not a SvS interaction smh my head

1605: someone accused me of being drunk still and i had to correct the record

1606: oh hey what i said earlier about omgus is now confirmed by past koba saying it was omgus except in my head i had kyouko as locktown there so i adlibbed that it was myself

1609: continuation of the above post, I was deep into this strategy at the time because iwas sure this wagon was scum and i *believe* i thought it meant woolax wagon was scum but i cant remember what i was doing with woolax because i was not paying attention to that much at the time

1610: lol i wanted to emotionally prod gamma to get them to alignment tell better bc they effort better when mad usually

1628: above is the explanation to this lol. I do think i was holding onto a wisdom scumread atp.

1651: i was now shifting focus to the woolax wagon i was ignoring and wanted to probe nancy abt it

1645: kyouko locktown(real)

1665: i was about to pivot onto wisdom which is seen in the following post

1671: i got impatient because several hours passed without much content lol

1672: honestly i exaggerated this bc i wanted them to feel pressure and like - i really wanted to find scum on kyouko wagon

1673: explanation of the thoughts of the above post. Shit past koba you just love to explain your thoughts in real time. But no progression huh xD

1674: clown koba reads were pulling up with a possible gamma/wisdom pairing and though gamma was bussing here

1679: i believed woolax was scum at this point - i did not believe it because i wanted to make the wagons i start feel viable as id have the power to dismantle them whenever i wanted to. This is a common tactic i employ when theres a consensus lim thats likely to be scum.

1680: clown koba take noooo but yes i though wisdom was trying to derail the woolax wagon and be subtle about avoiding it here, which i bring up later

1682: i genuinely dont remember what i saw from wisdom which is a sign i was just turbo tunneled onto wisdom lol

1683: this i do remember that wisdom’s takes were pretty simple at the time and i was very suspicious of that as thats how i default scumhunt on d1 is to look at post depth

1684: i was agreeing with the wisdom TMI thing here as i thought wisdom’s read on a few slots including mine was TMI

1688: hey look koba is trying to solve the game also i was townreading nancy at the time which was why i had the woolax scumread locked

1689: more bp softs :3 i was 100% evolving at that point and didnt want to be targeted for a kill also it was twlight at this point i believe so i really wanted to solve just in case i *was* targeted for a kill

ok i like tried to but im tired and i am going to my bf's house and i will continue later but heres d1 up to the hammer at least
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5845 (isolation #627) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5843, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol koba desperate

live look at pooky rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5850 (isolation #628) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5849, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5847, Titus wrote:
In post 5837, Titus wrote:
In post 847, imaginality wrote:Oh cool add Dwlee99 to Gypyx and Ralts on the pile of "scum shiftily sniffing for stuff to stir up so as to subtly scatter some sneaky suspicion on seemingly stand-up citizens"
Does imaginality really hard bus everyone here?
@Pooky, Cakez, mastina and Math
Doubt it.
Based on what?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5852 (isolation #629) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1589, imaginality wrote:SirCakez is scummy for stuff like:
In post 1367, SirCakez wrote: uhhhhhhh no
why would I even post that as scum?
ssbm is towny for stuff like post 1405, though I disagree that
post 1411 is a good reason to drop her scum read on Gypyx.

Dwlee99 is suspicious for stuff like:
In post 1407, Dwlee99 wrote:Anyone trying to push someone being what they think is wrong should stop re: whatever the mastina convo is
Milobird is scummy for stuff like the end of #1425 where after casting doubt on STD the post ends with:
In post 1425, Milobird wrote:

That said, I'm pretty disinterested in this line of conversation, it's old.
-Bell
Mastina explained her wagon vs players contradiction superficially reasonably:
In post 1452, mastina wrote:
In post 1351, imaginality wrote:Why didn't the Brain Cell wagon give you scum vibes when more of your scum reads are (or were, I'm not sure the current vote count) on that?
Because it didn't.

Vibes of a wagon are separate from reads on players.

You can have a vibe of a wagon being shitty in spite of thinking the names look good;
You can get a lack of a vibe on a wagon in spite of scumreading the names on it.
[...]
The two are entirely different concepts.
What I don't like about this though, is she didn't try to resolve it or dig deeper into it. She just threw the read out there. And my impression of mastina's town play from OMB is she likes to be very analytical and over think things, so I feel like for her to not analyse that contradiction goes against that. Because I don't believe she didn't notice it.

Someone asked me about my view on Sharing the Brain Cell. I've reread them in iso and I definitely am of the view they're town.

On Wisdom I feel like he's slightly less hmm concise in this game? But I don't think he's doing anything scummy. Just feel like I want to watch that space.

My reads:

Town:

ssbm
TSQ(DrKoba)
Sharing the Brain Cell
Ralts

Townish:

SleepyKrew
T3

Null in a no pings but not a strong town read way:

Firebringer
Kitty Trauma Team
chowchow
Save the Dragons

Null but a tad more dubious than the other bunch of nulls:

Alexandrite
Wisdom
WhemeStar
The Goat
Woolax

Scummy:

Milobird
Dwlee99
Gypyx
SirCakez
mastina

I think the lim today should be among the bottom five. I'd consider the five above also. I don't see myself voting anyone higher in my reads than that.
Yeah?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5853 (isolation #630) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also do u think the person who hellbussed 3 confirmed partners isnt going to do the 4th? Lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5854 (isolation #631) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Ask yourself why is imaginality pushing for pooky here so hard while they're under heavy heat

answer: antispew

Like seriously *please* lim pooky this game - his only argument for being town is literally letting cakez vig his partner and thats it and thats still not completely removing viability for pooky being town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5855 (isolation #632) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Pooky being scum*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5857 (isolation #633) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky->mastina
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5858 (isolation #634) » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm *very* sure of milo town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5893 (isolation #635) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5892, Titus wrote:I'm not willing to vote Pooky today.
Why?.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5896 (isolation #636) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

@cakez does your vig rely on you BOTH being alive btw?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5899 (isolation #637) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

milo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5905 (isolation #638) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

when math is 0/2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5906 (isolation #639) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5900, mastina wrote:So I was thinking about the game last night (by which I mean, I literally was brainstorming this game in my sleep and it continued into this morning; I literally woke up this morning due to a potential breakthrough) and while I second-guessed a lot of my thoughts. "Pooky has to be clear", "Milo might be clear", sometimes the opposites, etc.

But ultimately, while I continue to have second-guessing going on, it led me to overall this:
VOTE: DKKoba

From play-wise it's a mess but mechanically-speaking, the thought I had was that Pooky basically can't be scum mechanically.

Now, granted!

What I really would like is if we had a Pokemon flavor expert around--the scum have fakeclaims. Which means that there are scum pokemon that are, flavor-wise, scumclaims and cannot be truthfully claimed. In other words, the pokemon are definitely scum pokemon.

...But the inverse should be true as well. If there are pokemon that are definitely 100% scum pokemon, then it figures that there are pokemon that are definitely 100% town pokemon. And while scum have safeclaims so it's hard to tell if a claimed pokemon is real, in the case of Pooky, there really is only one pokemon he realistically could be.

I should probably double-check any/all scum's isos to see how many of them claimed and what they claimed to see how closely their fakeclaims match their real role, but I'm fairly certain that Pooky, mechanically, is basically a mason here.

In terms of certainty, I'd say ~75% here is what I mean by "fairly certain". It's not a surefire thing, because I've not done the research to confirm it. But if it is, then that'd narrow the pool down to Milobird and DKKoba.

Milobird's role is possible to be scum or a scum fakeclaim, especially if the mod error was "you're not multitasking so you shouldn't have gotten a result while killing", but the nature of the mod error makes it slightly more likely to be town in my opinion. It's not as surefire of a thing, but there was more that tipped me in the scales here; small inconsistencies in DKKoba's claim.

Now, granted. Said inconsistencies are really really small, probably nitpicking, and I can think of reasonable justifications for them. But I've been giving those justifications for them without giving any thought to the other explanation (that the inconsistencies are due to the claim not being from town).

DKKoba allegedly thought that they stopped the scum kill N3 from the scum targeting them N2--but how would DKKoba have thought that? DKKoba wasn't targeted by the scum kill, and even if they were, they'd have died from the scum nightkill on N2 right then and there.
Keep in mind also that scum are not multitasking by default--so what scum would target DKKoba N2 and then forgo their night action N3 to do a nightkill? I can't really think of any aside from knowing one it cannot be; a scum rolecop would know not to make the attempt.

Then there's the decision to self-target N2 anyway. At the time of N2, we had Firebringer claimed as an investigative, SirCakez as a claimed innocent, and Dwlee as basically a hard-claimed protective role (now granted, Dwlee was scum, but if DKKoba was town, they wouldn't have known DKKoba was scum).

Not wanting to roleblock a protective role is maybe excusable, but ironically, not protecting Dwlee actually feels like scum knowledge. (Granted, this is perhaps biased by my thought process. *I* protected the claimed protective role for basically the reason I am outlining; I didn't want to double-up on protecting a slot.) Why the self-target when DKKoba already discarded their self-protect in order to evolve in the first place? If DKKoba wanted to eat up scum night actions, they didn't need to evolve and do so with their new role.

The other inconsistency has to do with their view on protecting players. Yesterday, they said they couldn't stop kills anymore, but there was in fact a way for that to happen. Today, they said they CAN, but while it's theoretically possible, it'd require the scum to basically gamethrow. Per DKKoba's claim of being unable to target the same player twice in a row, and per DKKoba's last protection having been SirCakez, SirCakez is wide open for the scum. (I didn't want to say this while not wanting to eliminate DKKoba because obviously, spelling out the route scum take to get the best nightkills isn't a good idea because if the scum didn't figure it out, they could still be caught by it.)

The route for us getting another killstop was actually the scum killing SirCakez last night, as that'd mean DKKoba could protect either Malakittens or MathBlade tonight, but that didn't happen. The scum took the route that would guarantee the kill could succeed. Now, that doesn't hard-implicate DKKoba as it could be scum respecting the chance for a stopped kill, but...

Overall I think this is the correct move.

There IS an asterisks to this, obviously. Which I intend to investigate. (That being, interactions. Such as with Dwlee actually.)

So I'm not going to push through a DKKoba elimination yet.
But I'll move my vote there.
why dont you ask me the answers to the questions you have here towards me huh?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5907 (isolation #640) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

now i fully understand why chow self voted tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5908 (isolation #641) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mastina fucking promise me you dont fucking vote milo

i swear to fucking god

vote pooky

i dont RFUCKING give a fuck if you think milo is scum

vote fucking pooky

cakez maths and mastina's case for pooky being town all suck ass

sorry

it has to be said

"hurr durr pooky chose to shoot scum"

ok and what fucking else did he do

nothing

but happily sheep every wagon

Firebringer thought he was scum tho

guess what happened to firebringer

died next night

i said i wasnt going on firebringer btw

very explicitly

so if you wanna blame me f u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5909 (isolation #642) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i thought i stopped scum kill because i thought scum roleblocked me

if any of you have any ounce of respect you'd honor my fucking milo townread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5910 (isolation #643) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also yes i can fucking stop a scum kill mastina

maybe read my fucking role claim better

you didnt read it correctly

which also corroborates the fact you didnt read anything i said correctly so lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5911 (isolation #644) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im so done with people.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5912 (isolation #645) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why do i even giving a fuck in games when this is what happens half the time lmfao

and any poinst that say im town are all wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

koba never town koba always wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

always wifom everyone look!! koba wifom!!! koba always does stupid move as scum because koba always wifom!! cant townread koba thats too easy :( gotta say wifom lolzzzz

none of u should be allowed to use that word after this game btw.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5913 (isolation #646) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i want a colective promise to fucking vote pooky next day phase

yall cant even fucking towncase him without pointing to the vig shot or like some stupid flavor argument

those are the *only* 2 points
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5914 (isolation #647) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

zomg koba keeps alive all the poeple that scumread them xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD xDDDDDDDDDDDD XXDDDDDDXDXDXDXDXDXDD XDSXDXDXD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5915 (isolation #648) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@mod v/la weekend

i need a break.

if im limmed while im gone

fucking vote pooky

@cakez that is addressed to you, #1 pooky defender who is so deep in pooky's pocket, it echos when you yell into it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5916 (isolation #649) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

all pooky literally has said about me this whole fucking dayphase is "zomg koba scum haha koba has to be scum xDD"

and yall are like *nodding* and not even thinking about "what if pooky is scum here"

and its fucking embarassing like am i the only player here who reevals based on what people say in lategame instead of locking myself in like a bot?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5917 (isolation #650) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw mastina u can join the hall of fame of people who read into my night action choice that is claimed and think it is a scumclaim club just because u "disagree": https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewt ... ead#unread

here's an ice game

ISO michelle and tutuu and watch how they throw the ridiculous reasoning around my night actions at me because i said "lol i targeted a 3p read from the clear because i was too busy to reread"

( i had actually ended up targeting scum)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5918 (isolation #651) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

these are the types of reads that mastina/cakez/math are making against me btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5919 (isolation #652) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mostly aimed at mastina bc it matches the way they are confident in their scumcase for shit that isnt even scummy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5920 (isolation #653) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(yeah i was town in that screenshot)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5921 (isolation #654) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

am i e-1 i dont want to play in this game and fight anymore i just want to be sheeped on pooky please

im done as fuck

actually fuck it

VOTE: DkKoba

i dont care.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5922 (isolation #655) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you guys disrespect my legacy you have only yourselves to blame for losing to an obvious fucking trolling scum who did 1 thing and is being easily townread off that.

milo and mastina have put in massive work and put in a lot of effort into how theyre reading the game

im not in the mood to argue anymore with people who think they know better about how i play and how pooky plays when clearly they are proven to not even be fully up to date with what has gone on this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5923 (isolation #656) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5912, DkKoba wrote:why do i even giving a fuck in games when this is what happens half the time lmfao

and any poinst that say im town are all wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

koba never town koba always wifom

wifom

wifom

wifom

always wifom everyone look!! koba wifom!!! koba always does stupid move as scum because koba always wifom!! cant townread koba thats too easy :( gotta say wifom lolzzzz

none of u should be allowed to use that word after this game btw.
post of the game btw (::
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5924 (isolation #657) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5560, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:its just koba right
In post 5563, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: koba

big respect to the WIM
In post 5566, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:its just koba lol
In post 5568, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok good talk
In post 5573, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i asked him if he wanted to die in the scum chat and he was like yea sure
In post 5576, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:its just koba lol
In post 5579, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:your read on me is fake af lol
In post 5581, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:any1 can pull up my iso and see nothing has changed
In post 5583, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i stopped trying cuz i thought the game was ovee

u seem to think this means im scum today, but you never mentioned it on d5-7
In post 5588, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:its not milobird

bell way out of scum range

koba is the last possible baddie
In post 5591, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:r u going to claim i was jailkept from killing on n3 rofl
if youre clear and youre alive at this point

you were brought here on purpose

just fucking be humble and admit that is a possibility instead of being like HAHA WE ARE MURDERING ALL SCUM WE ARE IMMACULATE AHAHAHA

because no

youre fucking here bc ur reads were worse than the other clears or ur hard pocketed by scum

cakez is alive this whole time because of pooky

and its blatant.

stop assuming wifom or framing

just fucking follow normal NKA

it fucking works

u have like 1 in like 20 games where scum will kill to frame with NKA

fuck ?

the game is already fucked if we have clears who genuinely believe i leave them alive for 3 nights straight while they have a hardon for my elim.

seriously.

learn from this game thanks

if i see this same mistake from yall in the future im just gonna not play anymore honestly im sick of it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5925 (isolation #658) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky just yelling over and over that its me is like the classic pull over the wool kind of push to just get to the next day

like seriously.

i hard townread milo

dont fucking lim them

respect my fucking townreads

i know how to find town at this stage of the game, thanks!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5926 (isolation #659) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i already can see the terrible take that im just AtEing and desperate

like no screw off with that im literally just trying to be listened to for fucking once and its tiring.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5927 (isolation #660) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im either at e-1 or hammered and i couldnt give a shit which one it is.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5928 (isolation #661) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

good luck milo i hope you can convince these pro players who know better than the rest of us.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5929 (isolation #662) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i put in fucking work to sort milo 1 on 1 and yall just read a few posts picked and choosed some shit and said aha ok this is the next lim after koba
clearly it cant be pooky who is shoving koba onto rope

nope

totally just pooky being so bad at the game that he has mislimmed 4 people
(no seriously he was complacent about the last 3 lims and didnt even care about it and just let everyone else do the dirty work)

like get fucking real. especially you cakez.

you're not gods gift to mafia

stop acting like it. listen to people who are in a position where they have a green check on POE'd people.

people who arent giving into biases.

i dont wanna hear about weak reasons to townread pooky

the vig shot?
whatever

its not that conclusive

it got him to limlo but it shouldnt go any further without other good reasoning to townread him like fucking seriously.

imaginality "spew"?

imaginaltity was fucked that day and immediately went into anti spew mode and it was blatant.

he hell bussed his whole fucking team bc he was the godfather.
ok?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5930 (isolation #663) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im sorry milo for leaving you with this but i really wish you can pull through and convince them to actually vote pooky

if not we can congratulate the scumteam of cakez, mathblade, mastina, pooky, woolax, imaginality, dwlee, and gypyx on a scumwin lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5931 (isolation #664) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if youre deadsset on not limming pooky then vote mastina in limlo

but not fucking milo.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5932 (isolation #665) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i could have proven my role tonight but clearly yall think im gonna pull some voodoo shit and be more convincing lmao

yeah ok lmao.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5933 (isolation #666) » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

great logic lol i applaud it fr !
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5942 (isolation #667) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

cakez consider u are fucking wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5943 (isolation #668) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

and again reminder you got left alive.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5944 (isolation #669) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5940, SirCakez wrote:
In post 847, imaginality wrote:Oh cool add Dwlee99 to Gypyx and Ralts on the pile of "scum shiftily sniffing for stuff to stir up so as to subtly scatter some sneaky suspicion on seemingly stand-up citizens"
no so another reason for Pooky town but Koba will ignore this

i'm not reading
Its a shit reason and youre going to look like a clown post game when im right and you help scum win an easy to win game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5947 (isolation #670) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

how are you going to sit here and think that planned busses cant exist

You're incorrigible and refuse to accept the fact you could be pocketed.

Its fucking limlo next day and you're pretending like pooky is hard cleared when why is he alive alongside you and several people in PoE thought he was scummy and the clear whk said he was scum is also fucking dead
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5948 (isolation #671) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 5946, SirCakez wrote:
In post 5944, DkKoba wrote:
In post 5940, SirCakez wrote:
no so another reason for Pooky town but Koba will ignore this

i'm not reading
Its a shit reason and youre going to look like a clown post game when im right and you help scum win an easy to win game
every time you post garbage like this it makes me think I'm more right not less
just fucking sheep me dude i can fucking find deepscum better than u thanks bud
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5949 (isolation #672) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

literally pooky is posting garbage for content since day 2 and u think that he isnt coasting off a bus youre actually trolling

you dont want to think because your ego would hurt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5950 (isolation #673) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

The duality of cakez: koba has to be scum because koba wifom killa to keep people suspecting them alive
pooky cant be scum because lolz scum wont wifom pooky like that

you are a walking contradiction who makes reads based on who you like the most

Go play survivor if you wanna play like that

This is a mafia game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5951 (isolation #674) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

koba: has been trying to solve every dayphase despite being wrong, nightkills dont favor them at all, has been hardclaimed role since d1 and made several slips that indicate lack of tmi
Cakez: lolzzzzzz koba wifom xDddddddddddd
Pooky: decided to choose to kill a scum who was going to go down anyways next day likely and then was poorly spewed by imaginality who was hellbussing 3/4 confirmed partners. And has coasted very hard since. Everyone who townreads rhem is alive and all kills that would favor them have happened
Cakez: omg pooky is the towniest one here hahaha i love being pocketed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8099 (isolation #675) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 3:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

That mech guilty was so solid it was basically gt to not hammer pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8118 (isolation #676) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

no you wouldnt have, if that mech case didn't convince you, nothing would
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8121 (isolation #677) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

my self hammer was the only way to get either math or cakez 5o even remotely consider pooky because by that point the pocket was extemely deep

There was no way to convince cakez this game milo and the ignored mech case is proof of it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8124 (isolation #678) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Because putting the pieces together of the perish song kill + roleblock + claimed protective actions didnt become apparent without retrospect ????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8126 (isolation #679) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

its like you need to connect:
Dwlee flip
pooky roleblock
til rolestop
Me being roleblocked on my ability
And then finally TIL being an extra kill night later

To realize it
Its not an easy mech puzzle to figure out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8131 (isolation #680) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 5:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was yelling about it being obvious while alive
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8162 (isolation #681) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

ppl rly will make any excuse to pretend like they didn't miss the obvious answer in front of them out of ego
Incredible that just because someone was wrong earlier in th3 game that means theyre gonna be wrong qll game despite having a track record of increased accuracy the closer the game is to limlo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8163 (isolation #682) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

am so glad to take my mafia break to avoid this kind of stuff for a while
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8167 (isolation #683) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

i explicitly said your play was fine to leave you alive till limlo objectively wrt the vig but that your dayplay was shite, as were several other players who died
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8168 (isolation #684) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8166, Wisdom wrote:gg
Dont feel bad cakez, like Imaginality said nobody could figure it was pooky until we spoiled it
And ns its not your fault, you didnt lim me on your own. If anything I blame Mala for getting mad at me for no reason, but even then the fact is I got voted by like 8 people. Town derped as a whole.
Good effort Pooky.
mastina you and i entered graveyard with fosed on pooky, mastina and i both having >90% confidence, dont lie pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8169 (isolation #685) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe ppl will realize scum dont wifom kills for like 4 phaes straight that are clearly not in their favor tho (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8174 (isolation #686) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8171, Wisdom wrote:I dont remember anyone guessing pooky until I spoiled it but okay
Maybe you entered after that and guessed it before you saw the spoil i guess
??? Iso me and see that i was yelling for pookys head hardcore with 0 doubts last day i was alive
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8179 (isolation #687) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8178, the worst wrote:
In post 8176, SirCakez wrote:Who cares? It's over and done with all we can do is do better next time there's no point beating people with sticks about it and acting all holier than thou
this

I had the scum team on pg 1 and y'all don't see me showing off
whatever
maybe someday ppl will learn to analyze *holistically*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8180 (isolation #688) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

didnt mean to quote that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8184 (isolation #689) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky what do you think happens if i dont self hammer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8186 (isolation #690) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

my self hammer was the single thing that was close to actually shaking cakez out of his massive ego to actually listen to people for once and i stand by that

what the fuck else am i supposed to do to unpocket cakez lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8192 (isolation #691) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8188, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 8184, DkKoba wrote:pooky what do you think happens if i dont self hammer

I dunno. we probably fight for a week like i did with bell/notty and i look worse going into melo if i survive it?
Mastina put me at e-1 and math was hammering me

its that simple

i also just wasnt having a good time trying to convince 2 uber pocketed people who didnt read the game at all that the answer is right there if they acknowlege the vig and imaginality spew are very much NAI due to circumstances (which i was right to toss out)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8193 (isolation #692) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

like no i will never take cakez and math to limlo or limlo-1 when theyre amazing at tunneling me lmao

its silly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8195 (isolation #693) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok please no one else talk to me in this thread i dont wanna keep getting worked up over this
was extremely frustrated i put a ton of effort into casing (correctly) scum and it got ignored completely
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8200 (isolation #694) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 8198, Firebringer wrote:never put a whole lot of effort into mafia expecting a better outcome. Do it because u want to. from my experience +more effort doesn't mean +better outcome
yup that's exactly why im taking a break lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8201 (isolation #695) » Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

this isn't the only recent game that its happened in
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8239 (isolation #696) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean also anyone who scumread pooky thought it was a roleblocked kill anyways lol
retired

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”