Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Gorge Baylie??
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:36 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 22, osuka wrote:
In post 14, Dusa wrote: VOTE: osuka
I wanted to vote Sail I like their name! I wish there was wind on the Styx..
It felt wrong to just vote someone with a fun name though?!? What if everyone did that? I've never been a trendsetter before, I don't think I could handle so much attention..
i’m convinced
VOTE: osuka
George Bailey :twisted:

VOTE: osuka
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:49 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 30, ina marija wrote: so...

anyone have any guesses as to how the third party might work here?
In post 31, ina marija wrote: also if anyone has a role that does nothing beyond confirming yourself (like a friendly neighbour or something) or even worse that does nothing beyond confirm that you are the role you say you are (like a fruit vendor et cetera) maybe just submit studying 100% of the time and come be town?

like it accomplishes the same thing without downside yeah
In post 32, ina marija wrote: maybe pretectives too? idk 19 players yeah
George.......Bailey???

Ok that joke was driven into the ground a game ago lol.

But, how big is that fishing pole you got?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 34, Ranger wrote: Greetings, everyone, I'll be fully transparent with this:
I'm setting my studying to 0% today.

Call this anti-town as much as you wish, suspicious if you prefer. Fair. The scum points mechanic is powerful; I'm aware of the risks.

I've strong reasons for doing so. By D4, you'll know why.

I've ~reasons~. Trust my scumhunting skills.
This certainly is a choice.

You Drew you I guess.

Right now though, don't love it.

Pre Edit: Consistent on what Ina?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 40, Dannflor wrote: I’m pretty sure Ranger makes that post or a post very much like it regardless of her role or alignment

I think she had the exact same opening in datisi’s cafe too
I have played a bunch of games with her, never seen her make a post like that as her entrance.

Pre Edit: Oh haha, hey there Demona......that does slightly make me feel better about you.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:10 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ok it was Mastina, and recognize they are not the same, and they were town.

But ya, very odd that it was the almost identical post.

Won't let me quote since it is an older game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 50, BlueSnakelet wrote:
In post 17, mastina wrote: Hi y'all, I'm gonna be fully transparent with this:
I am setting my productivity to 0% today.

You may call that anti-town as much as you want; you can consider it suspicious as much as you want. Which is fair. The scum extra kill mechanism is ludicrously strong and I am fully aware of the risks.

But I have very strong reasons for doing so. I promise that by D4, you'll know why.
I won't go 0% more than once.

But for ~reasons~ I need to go 0% today. Let's just say I'll become a scumhunting GOD.
Lol, how did you quote it? Am I just an idiot?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 54, BlueSnakelet wrote:
In post 51, Doctor Drew wrote: Lol, how did you quote it? Am I just an idiot?
Spoiler: Click this
Ahhh, I am on my phone, so don't have that.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:36 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 56, BlueSnakelet wrote: I am too. I believe most mobile browsers have the option to view the "Desktop site". Use that.
Well now you are asking too much lol.

But if I could ask something, what do you think of Rangers post?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 59, BlueSnakelet wrote:
In post 57, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 56, BlueSnakelet wrote: I am too. I believe most mobile browsers have the option to view the "Desktop site". Use that.
Well now you are asking too much lol.

But if I could ask something, what do you think of Rangers post?
Jest. Ranger knew we would notice the similarities. She did it as a joke.
Kinda leaning that way as well, I am learning that she is more of a troll than I ever knew lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 11:51 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 62, BlueSnakelet wrote: What do you think about Ina, Drew? So far the only thing I've got is a raised eyebrow.
Kinda the same, I know how they can be posting wise. But I have pings about they are a bit different here, I kinda feel they could put me in their pocket.

Like I don't love the dann vote on them, but want to see where it goes.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Furtive, been too long.....like, a couple months? Lol

I was hoping our story together did not come to an end.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 157, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 156, Doctor Drew wrote: Furtive, been too long.....like, a couple months? Lol

I was hoping our story together did not come to an end.
You finally saw scum me, was it all you'd dreamed of?
I already struck it from my memory
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 164, Sail wrote:
In post 39, Doctor Drew wrote: Right now though, don't love it.
"Don't love it" as in you think that Ranger is wrong town or Ranger is scum?
After seeing her do it in a previous version of this setup, I think it is just her fucking around and is NAI.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 170, Dannflor wrote:
In post 91, Dannflor wrote:
In post 67, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 62, BlueSnakelet wrote: What do you think about Ina, Drew? So far the only thing I've got is a raised eyebrow.
Kinda the same, I know how they can be posting wise. But I have pings about they are a bit different here, I kinda feel they could put me in their pocket.

Like I don't love the dann vote on them, but want to see where it goes.
drew what exactly pings different about it here

what about their posting makes you feel like they are or could pocket you
@drew
Well they could pocket me because I think they know I am familiar with their interesting posting style.

But, I will still stand by there was a bit more to their potential role fishing.....they even seemed self aware about it when I called them out on it when I didn't know who their alt was.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 184, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 166, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 164, Sail wrote:
After seeing her do it in a previous version of this setup, I think it is just her fucking around and is NAI.
this post stands out to me the most, it gives me vibes of scum getting pressed on an early game throwaway comment and trying to handwave away a probing question

I might not be understanding some context though - did you actually play in the game where Ranger made the same opening post previously? And do you have any comment on Ranger's to explain what you mean?

one other thought - I think scum are more likely to shade someone for fishing the way Drew did in . In general I don't think rolefishing is particularly AI - town are more uninformed than scum, only have the main thread to discuss/theorize about mech, and scum are also often too scared to do anything that might be perceived as rolefishing, like I doubt that a lot of players would be confident enough to post as mafia. So I didn't find either of / suspicious and Drew's post feels like he's trying to leverage a convenient buzzword accusation as a means to fake scumhunt. I'd have been more likely to buy it as genuine if Drew had voted ina, but he didn't.

VOTE: Doctor Drew
171 takes me to one of my posts.

The bit about role phishing was a snarky way of asking what they were doing, talking about Ina here, but once they clarified who they were it made me feel better that it wasn't scum motivated. I didn't like how Dann was trying to fast track the wagon, and that is less about their vote but more about how, again, Ina can be.

And I wanted a response from Ina before I voted them or not.

Also I think I know where you are going as far as Ranger goes, no I wasn't in that game but bluesnake quoted the post from the other game they made. Once I could tell it was just Ranger joking around, it instantly became NAI.

On phone so this may all seem jumbled lol, but wanted to respond.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:06 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 222, Dusa wrote: Oh Titus is the one who agreed with me about Aristeia isn't she? I will probably pick one of the two to like. Whichever one can teach me hairstyles!
Just shave it off, best choice I ever made.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:01 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 228, Sail wrote:
In post 184, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 166, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 164, Sail wrote:
this post stands out to me the most, it gives me vibes of scum getting pressed on an early game throwaway comment and trying to handwave away a probing question
I got the opposite vibes from that. Drew answered my question as if he was town trying to help me sort Ranger. He didn't seem like scum trying to justify/handwave a question that was intended to sort him.
I missed this, thank you Sail for commenting so it is brought up again.

Ranger made a weird entrance(imo), one which I didn't love, it was pointed out she made the almost exact post in a previous version of the game(which was then verified), then knowing how Ranger is a low key troll/jokey player, it became just a shit post that is NAI(she did clarify that she will actually use no studying, but unless she is deep wolfing trolling.....still is NAI imo).

I don't know how you, Guilty Lion, arrived at your read on me.

Pre Edit: I like to live on the razors edge
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 239, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 217, Doctor Drew wrote: I didn't like how Dann was trying to fast track the wagon
I would like to hear more about this - do you think fast tracking a wagon on the first RL day of the game is scummy? and did you think that wagon was actually getting in danger of going through to a dismissal?
In post 217, Doctor Drew wrote: Also I think I know where you are going as far as Ranger goes, no I wasn't in that game but bluesnake quoted the post from the other game they made. Once I could tell it was just Ranger joking around, it instantly became NAI.
hmm my issue is less with your ultimate conclusion of it being NAI but rather that
at the time
you posted , you would have thought she was serious and would have been thinking either "wrong town" or "scum" (Sail's question), and I didn't like that you didn't add any context in your response to Sail which would actually make your thinking at the time more clear.

(@Sail this goes to your response too^)

however reading this over again and seeing the above re:Dann I am sensing this might be a thing where I'm tripping up because you are repeatedly saying you "don't love" or "didn't like" things - in my mind whenever someone says that it means they think the thing is scummy, but that's potentially a projection on my part.

so I'd appreciate an answer to my question about Dann and fast tracking, and hopefully that can help in a more general sense me to understand what you actually mean when you say you don't "like" or "love" something. Just offering a vague assessment like that feels v much to me like shade for the sake of shade, and makes your actual reasoning (& read itself!) unclear, so that's where I'm coming from.
I didn't like Rangers initial post, but I also know her and would let her do her thing for the time being(hence me saying 'you Drew you'.....she gets it I think lol). And as you said, you are giving more meaning to when I say I don't like or I hate, that isn't necessarily me saying 'SCUM!', just a note i make to myself that maybe I will need to loom at this person more closely.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 277, Dannflor wrote:
In post 267, WhemeStar wrote: Now that I posted VOTE: JJH has to post and tell us about his holiday
why did you vote here and not ina who has been a little "sussy"
Why are you telling him where to vote?

And why Ina and not me?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 289, Dannflor wrote:
In post 288, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 277, Dannflor wrote:
In post 267, WhemeStar wrote: Now that I posted VOTE: JJH has to post and tell us about his holiday
why did you vote here and not ina who has been a little "sussy"
Why are you telling him where to vote?

And why Ina and not me?
I'm not telling Wheme to vote ina I'm asking why Wheme didn't vote a scum read instead of someone who hasn't posted
Ahh lol, glanced over his posts and missed that.....my b.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 301, Sail wrote:
In post 230, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 223, Sail wrote:
In post 125, furtiveglance wrote: Dusa, can you explain what the demigod stuff means? I think it's the only thing I don't understand in the thread so far.
furtive, how would you say that you approach the early game as town?
I post at random intervals or if I have a thought about something, or if someone asks me something. I don't usually vote until I see something particularly egregious.
But you haven't really expressed many reads at this point. It seems like all you're doing is asking clarifying questions. What are you conclusions based on those clarifying questions?
Your questioning of Furt seems so hollow, it is like you already made your mind up about him and no matter what he says.....it's the wrong answer.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:21 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 440, Aristeia wrote: jjh feels like hes chainsawing for drew and i would yeet him without hesitation if drew flips mafia
In post 442, Aristeia wrote: well you're basically implying its scummy to vote drew? that feels like you are trying to keep people from voting him?
Explain.

He said the people on my wagon are probably town.

And why is saying 'hey Drew might be town's causing such an issue with you?

And someone asked, but I haven't felt any urgency to move off of Osuka at any point, and nothing they have said in there brief catch up here compels me to move.

I don't get there vote on Ranger as well(osuka I mean), have you played with them before?

I probably need to go into sheep mode, so far no real strong scum vibes I am getting yet.

Who wants a loyal sheep to follow them?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 464, Sail wrote:
In post 302, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 301, Sail wrote:
In post 223, Sail wrote:
In post 125, furtiveglance wrote: Dusa, can you explain what the demigod stuff means? I think it's the only thing I don't understand in the thread so far.
I post at random intervals or if I have a thought about something, or if someone asks me something. I don't usually vote until I see something particularly egregious.
But you haven't really expressed many reads at this point. It seems like all you're doing is asking clarifying questions. What are your conclusions based on those clarifying questions?
Your questioning of Furt seems so hollow, it is like you already made your mind up about him and no matter what he says.....it's the wrong answer.
Can you elaborate? I'm not scumreading him at all.
Certainly looks like you are setting him up for a scum read.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 469, Sail wrote:
In post 388, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 301, Sail wrote:
In post 223, Sail wrote:
But you haven't really expressed many reads at this point. It seems like all you're doing is asking clarifying questions. What are you conclusions based on those clarifying questions?
Something about this post just irks me.
The way the question is asked, perhaps?
It seems like someone who knows Furtive is townie but trying to just get the feeling of stances to better idea of where furtive is.
The question i have to that theory is why scum Sail would want to know that instead of just doing pushing on them, this could be a queing it up but it also doesn't feel like it.

Maybe its just genuine question? I am very fence sitting this now.
Ill take another look at Sail posts.
Nope, you're almost exactly right! I skimmed through furtive's past few town and scumgames and his play in this game is completely different than his past few scumgames, but it's also not exactly aligned with his towngames. I got the vibes that furtive is a disengaged townie who's trying to get his bearings HOWEVER I was not
totally sure
about that, so I wanted to ask him a few questions to see where he is.
I know this wasn't directed at me, but obviously I did have concerns with the way you were approaching Further. But this response by you does make a bit more sense, and I get it if you have never played with him before

Fun fact, I always would scum read him, yet he was always town. Then once I let my guard down a bit, boom.....he is scum. At least the next game I helped with his mis elim, made me feel like the ship was righted lol(i was scum that game).

Love ya Furt haha
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 472, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 471, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 469, Sail wrote:
In post 301, Sail wrote:
In post 223, Sail wrote:
It seems like someone who knows Furtive is townie but trying to just get the feeling of stances to better idea of where furtive is.
The question i have to that theory is why scum Sail would want to know that instead of just doing pushing on them, this could be a queing it up but it also doesn't feel like it.

Nope, you're almost exactly right! I skimmed through furtive's past few town and scumgames and his play in this game is completely different than his past few scumgames, but it's also not exactly aligned with his towngames. I got the vibes that furtive is a disengaged townie who's trying to get his bearings HOWEVER I was not
totally sure
I know this wasn't directed at me, but obviously I did have concerns with the way you were approaching Further. But this response by you does make a bit more sense, and I get it if you have never played with him before

Fun fact, I always would scum read him, yet he was always town. Then once I let my guard down a bit, boom.....he is scum. At least the next game I helped with his mis elim, made me feel like the ship was righted lol(i was scum that game).

Love ya Furt haha
Which game? I died to poison in Demon Slayer if that's what you're thinking of

And Sail, yeah I'm town good read congrats

I'll vote soon. I think Drew's town so probably will support another wagon
Oh I meant Boons Ahoy(technically you were in a hydra).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 538, BlueSnakelet wrote: It didn't. I think flipping Drew will help us with sorting Ari and JJ. But until I have a flip, I'm hopeless.
As much as I love being the center of attention this game, unfortunately flipping me will not help you.

At work, be back later.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 471, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 469, Sail wrote:
In post 301, Sail wrote:
In post 223, Sail wrote:

totally sure

Love ya Furt haha
Maybe you haven't gotten to the post, RC, but I recanted a bit after they explained how they were going about things a bit.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 592, Dannflor wrote: @Drew, can you like, please, engage with the game a little bit?

I feel like you are trying to respond to the wagon in a towny way by uh, ignoring it

but if you are town this response of doing nothing is like, not helping anyone. do you really have no thoughts about anyone who has joined the wagon on you? how are you expecting people to figure you out?

it just feels like you are determined to act unbothered by the pressure but I feel like town!you would at least be moved by it, a little? am i wrong?
Well truth be told, I am unbothered by the wagon on me.

I also just came off if house sitting and didn't have my laptop so tougher to follow along(and as I said earlier, was back at work today). I do plan on engaging more the next couple days(possibly tonight) as I will be well rested and free.

And if I am being fully honest, and I don't like to bring it up because self meta is whatevs, but pretty much the people I have experience with and know how I am/can be are not on the wagon. People who don't have, or have little, experience with me tend to initially scum read my play/play style. So I feel if those on my wagon are of a town mindset, they will come around. I am really not hard to read(I don't think at least lol).

Also, howdy Norwee.

And happy Sunday GulityLion
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 597, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 592, Dannflor wrote: @Drew, can you like, please, engage with the game a little bit?

I feel like you are trying to respond to the wagon in a towny way by uh, ignoring it

but if you are town this response of doing nothing is like, not helping anyone. do you really have no thoughts about anyone who has joined the wagon on you? how are you expecting people to figure you out?

it just feels like you are determined to act unbothered by the pressure but I feel like town!you would at least be moved by it, a little? am i wrong?
Well truth be told, I am unbothered by the wagon on me.

I also just came off if house sitting and didn't have my laptop so tougher to follow along(and as I said earlier, was back at work today). I do plan on engaging more the next couple days(possibly tonight) as I will be well rested and free.

And if I am being fully honest, and I don't like to bring it up because self meta is whatevs, but pretty much the people I have experience with and know how I am/can be are not on the wagon. People who don't have, or have little, experience with me tend to initially scum read my play/play style. So I feel if those on my wagon are of a town mindset, they will come around. I am really not hard to read(I don't think at least lol).

Also, howdy Norwee.

And happy Sunday GulityLion
Lol, meant happy scumday

But hope your Sunday was nice as well.

Oh also, I have been wondering why JJh has been hard defending me so much. I don't know if it just comes off that way because of the back and forth with Ari, but it did seem as if he came out of the gates ready to call me town.

I just don't want to get pocketed too hard lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 604, Aristeia wrote:
In post 594, Aristeia wrote:
In post 571, Dannflor wrote: Ari do you think jjh is scum?
I think the way he approached me was pretty agenda'd. I think he had a destination and basically tried to get there, it didn't feel like he was actually curious. the framing of the questions just feels very weird to me like he was trying to get some kind of gotcha or make me look bad. The conclusions he reaches are kind of level 0 thought that dont really make sense with his level of confidence.

I understand I am a pretty biased person and I don't really trust myself to read people who tilt me.

I think if drew were to flip mafia it would make sense as a way of defending his slot and creating a counterwagon.

I dont really know if drew will actually flip mafia or if we even want to flip drew here. the day is still pretty early and more than half the pl is stuck vanity voting or not voting so its p shrug to me.

I dont think interacting with jjh further is going to make my read on him any better.
a further caveat; i think there is a decent chance that jjh can be agenda'd town who wants me to be mafia and him to have caught me or whatever.
That is a strange take, do you have experience with JJh that would make you think this?

Pre Edit: Norwee, what do you think of their(JJh) stance on me?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 607, NorwegianboyEE wrote: @Drew
Is there anything more to it other than JJH’s read on you being based on an pre-determined Aristeia scumflip?
But, unless my timeline of events is incorrect, JJh came out saying pretty bluntly I was town......then the back and forth started with Ari.

I gotta go back and look how that all started I think.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 611, Aristeia wrote:
In post 606, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 604, Aristeia wrote:
In post 594, Aristeia wrote:
In post 571, Dannflor wrote: Ari do you think jjh is scum?
I think the way he approached me was pretty agenda'd. I think he had a destination and basically tried to get there, it didn't feel like he was actually curious. the framing of the questions just feels very weird to me like he was trying to get some kind of gotcha or make me look bad. The conclusions he reaches are kind of level 0 thought that dont really make sense with his level of confidence.

I understand I am a pretty biased person and I don't really trust myself to read people who tilt me.

I think if drew were to flip mafia it would make sense as a way of defending his slot and creating a counterwagon.

I dont really know if drew will actually flip mafia or if we even want to flip drew here. the day is still pretty early and more than half the pl is stuck vanity voting or not voting so its p shrug to me.

I dont think interacting with jjh further is going to make my read on him any better.
a further caveat; i think there is a decent chance that jjh can be agenda'd town who wants me to be mafia and him to have caught me or whatever.
That is a strange take, do you have experience with JJh that would make you think this?

Pre Edit: Norwee, what do you think of their(JJh) stance on me?
i dont think ive played with jjh before

maybe i have and i forgot

its more of a personality read. i have dealt with a lot of arrogant people who are convinced they are right and a hero complex.
I can get that, and makes sense why you want to step away.
In post 612, Dannflor wrote: i think a jjh!scum world makes most sense with drew!town being an "easy miselim" that jjh wants to build town cred off of
I have been kinda leaning in this direction as well.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 20, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ranger, is there something you are seeing about Titus that I am not seeing?

I am getting a initial town read from her.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I agree with Norwee that I don't see scumWheme so far.....but would like some more from them.

Norwee is a tough nut for me to crack. One reason I like being scum in a game is that I can see a players town game in real time(referring to Boonz Ahoy, Norwee was town in that game.....Wheme was as well fwiw). And that Norwee was definitely different than be is here, but just before that was completely different in Team Mafia......also town.

Basically a long way of saying I have no clue with them lol. Usually in these situations I lean town on them to start, since I know they are a good player and want to them to be fighting the good fight.

Someone asked about my vote, or not moving it, or doing more......forgot what they said and I don't feel like looking it up lol.

But, I like my vote on Osuka but also am very close to switching to JJh, but I was hoping to here from one of not both of them before I decide. Hopefully that happens soon.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Apologies with not being around today, kind of need a mental health day and couldn't put in the brain power for mafia.

Be back tomorrow evening at the very worst.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Not a full catch up today, but have been trying to follow along the best I can.

Fire, I don't understand why you are so hung up on my reaction(or lack thereof) to my wagon. It was the first real wagon just out of RVS on a large game. The one thing I do question is how Dann is so universally town read almost immediately. I do realize there is slight bias coming from me since they were the ones to really start the wagon, and I am not saying I think they are scummy per se.......just don't see how so many people came to an 'clearly obv town' conclusion so quickly in regards to them.

I also am feeling that the vibe I am getting from Osuka makes me feel better from them(I am getting the osuka vibes I know......and love??), but I need to dig deeper in their posts and interactions instead of the general skimming I have been doing.

I kinda agree with Titus saying Norwee vs Ranger is TvT.......been also trying to think if Norwee is capable of faking a scum fight with a buddy. The one thing that worries me is I excpect a bit more emotion from Norwee is actually in an argument such as this.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #37) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

UNVOTE:

Not too keen on a lolhammer here.

And I need to dig deeper on osuka.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #38) » Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1160, ina marija wrote:
In post 1157, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I was mainly thinking about the Chaotic Evil alignment comment when I made my response.

As for my response in , it was mainly just conceding that I don't really know how people would play 3p.

the chaotic evil comment was tied to the previous post guessing aristeia was the third party, and like, there is a transparent uninformedness to her but also i can see the chaotic evil thing there's maybe like a certain intangible levity that comes with being a baddie

i am not really sure what to look for either especially at this point; like third parties are uninformed so hard to differentiate from town but inherently less invested in whether elimination is on a town or scums but it's not too too hard to fake this
This isn't a bad take on playing as 3p in a large on D1, personally I try to legit scum hunt but don't push too hard, don't want to draw a NK.

But 3p hunting on D1 is also a fools game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:02 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1180, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1123, Doctor Drew wrote: The one thing I do question is how Dann is so universally town read almost immediately. I do realize there is slight bias coming from me since they were the ones to really start the wagon, and I am not saying I think they are scummy per se.......just don't see how so many people came to an 'clearly obv town' conclusion so quickly in regards to them.

I see you are not saying Dann is scummy, but have you found any of your own reasons to think he is town? while it's fair to call out when a slot is getting 'too' townread when you aren't there yet, I also feel like Dann has consistently been one of the most involved players in the game and pushing a lot of his own arguments and reads, so it's hard for me to imagine that you don't have a solid(-enough-for-D1) read on him. unless you're against pretty much all 'obv-town' reads? are there other players you would call obvtown right now?
This is less about Dann and more about those who so quickly obvtowned them. Even moreso I need to look back at who was the first time do so and at what point they did, then I can question that specific person. I think it could be scum both trying to pocket Dann while also keeping a Mislim candidate(me) pushed.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1233, GuiltyLion wrote: @Sail - "presence" is not about number of posts, it's about impact of your posts on the game. do you think it's a fair assessment to say you haven't played a role in the formation of current wagons or general townblocs/suspect consensus?
Are you an alt, have we played together before?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #41) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1240, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1235, Sail wrote: In all seriousness, you're correct, but have many other players not had an even lower game presence than I've had?
sure, and I generally don't townread any of those "lower game presence" players - if you wanna make a case for me to vote one of them instead of you, I'd encourage you to do that!
In post 1239, Doctor Drew wrote: Are you an alt, have we played together before?
I'm not an alt, I don't think we've played together no
Ok. I asked because it reminded me of someone who pushed their playstyle/scum hunting style onto others.....and scum read those who acted differently.

Why does 'game presence' has that strong a role in your reads? This kinda goes back to me wondering why people were so quick to town read Dann, feels like a smoke screen.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (isolation #42) » Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1243, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1242, Doctor Drew wrote: Why does 'game presence' has that strong a role in your reads? This kinda goes back to me wondering why people were so quick to town read Dann, feels like a smoke screen.
the point of the game, for town, is to find scum and eliminate them. the point of the game for scum is to blend in and survive, and lim townies as much as they can. they have no real interest in who gets limmed other than generally preferring townies rather than scum. whereas for town every elimination is important.

if anything, most people who play scum are generally too scared to take an active role, fearing that each disingenuous argument or motivated post they make is a risk to get them exposed.**

therefore, people who are coasting on D1, maybe hopping in every so often to provide occasional surface level comments or questions but without truly
pushing
anything, without demonstrating a real tangible desire to find scum and eliminate them, are not showing me that they are town! That makes them good candidates to get rid of, they are more likely to be scum! and
especially
on D1, the worst case scenario is you mistakenly lim deadweight town who hasn't given you much to work with or read them off of. obviously if we get to a late game situation and no longer have a margin for error, you really need to dig into then all the evidence available and a simple "this person isn't acting townie" case isn't going to be fully sufficient, but you need to understand that I'm not scumreading people for a different "style" as you're framing it, I'm scumreading people who
aren't scumhunting

I have not seen Sail do anything that struck me as authentic scumhunting - the vote on Norwee is the only thing that might count as scumhunting, but I've already covered why it didn't feel genuine to me AND we've already seen the impact of that vote was very little, Sail themself unvoted just hours later. So my question to you, Drew, is why should I be reading this player as town when they have done nothing that shows me that they are looking for scum?

----
**note: GOOD scum will be attempting to take charge of the game immediately and steering it in a way that benefits them, but I don't believe I'm able to catch those players at a better +rand rate on D1 with the least amount of information available. I try to hunt them with flips, associative, PR results, etc. But frankly most players on this site aren't really that good as scum and are more likely to be coasting and simply trying to avoid detection. Those are the people I'm hunting for on D1 and the pool of people who aren't providing "presence" is exactly where you want to look for those players.
Oh, this was a great explanation, and this isn't me defending Sail......like I said I was sensing this may be a 'why aren't you playing as I would' situation.

But, I fear you aren't giving credence to an 'active scum' here......and also hunting lurkers is an easy crutch for scum to fall back on when a mis lim happens 'oops, I mean what were they contributing anyways, amirite?'

What else is your case on sail?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I am not voting Osuka.

In fact, I am ready to sheep them.

I do not understand the case on them anymore, and I don't get how Sail's meta 'dive' on them is a thing lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Sail

Checked the votes, not even close to lol hammer territory Osuka
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1457, ina marija wrote:
In post 1438, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1397, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Caveat, I have not yet read the surrounding conversation and I'm sure it will make sense later, but my first impression is that jjh putting Ari at the top of his town readslist is particularly edgy and doesn't seem that town-motivated.
Jjh interrogating aristeia specifically and coming out of it with a townread doesn’t seem that edgy to me, makes sense in my head how they would get there.

it still just, idk, seems too confident to me and i don't really understand the process
What about the process don't you agree with or get?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1461, ina marija wrote:
In post 1458, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1457, ina marija wrote:
In post 1438, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1397, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Caveat, I have not yet read the surrounding conversation and I'm sure it will make sense later, but my first impression is that jjh putting Ari at the top of his town readslist is particularly edgy and doesn't seem that town-motivated.
Jjh interrogating aristeia specifically and coming out of it with a townread doesn’t seem that edgy to me, makes sense in my head how they would get there.

it still just, idk, seems too confident to me and i don't really understand the process
What about the process don't you agree with or get?

focusing solely on one slot to get a read on them by pushing them and asking leading questions and such to reveal their thought process is i guess what jjh says the intention is

and then once satisfied moving onto another slot and such

it just feels like the sort of thing asking to be fooled by aristeia as angled interactions directly in her wheelhouse

and it feels like, unnatural approach in general to me but i have been lazy and have not yet checked to see if it matches jjh's approach to other games and such
That kind of feels like you just don't agree with their playstyle.

I also don't have a ton of experience with them. One game that just ended(pokemon) where they were replaced D1....don't remember their alignment tbh. And another game from like 3 years ago where they were were scum......but don't remember much about their play there except that they were scum and correctly called me out as 3p in the scum chat(that game was fun if you want to look it up, Big 4 Mafia......Titus was in it as well!)
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Slight prod dodge, busy last couple of days(as are most weekends for me), but will be back in a few hours with a post that I promise will turn this game upside down*

*Any promise to turn this game upside down is no guarantee of exciting and/or useful content, comment was intended for humorous and shit posting purposes only. Any serious content posted here within or at a later date is purely coincidental.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #48) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1557, camelCasedSnivy wrote: drew is also in that same boat and it seems theyre busy

i really dont know where else to push now maybe jjh but seems theyre townread
I am kinda here, did you have a question for me?

Also, if you think someone is scum, shouldn't matter if others town read them.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1575, RCEnigma wrote: I’m having a hard time fitting a scumteam together so I have scum in my townreads somewhere or in the bulk slots but rn I’m at:

Town - Dann, jjh, Ina, Dusa, FA

Lean town - GL, Wheme, KKFC, Sail

Dunno - Norwee, Andres, Furtive | Ari, Snivy, Drew

Would lim any of - Titus, Osuka, Ranger

I’d actually lim anyone after the |

Anyone before I could reasonably see being town.

I do realize I’m still voting Furtive, but I’ve cooled off on that a bit.
Someone needs to explain how jjh suddenly became so town read......and I don't get FA as well.

On the flip side, I don't think Osuka is scum.....but I can kinda get it.

But don't see Titus and Ranger as scum.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1686, Dannflor wrote: if Dusa would allow me to interpret

I think it means Sail, osuka, Ari, and Ranger are stronger scum reads - while RCE and myswlf are weaker scum reads

I think the Gods attached to each player are supposed to be emblematic of our playstyles this game
I am offended I am not in either tier.

Gotta step up my scum game I guess

But know I am home on my laptop and can actually see the avatars, that actually does make sense now, was also confused before.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1688, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1682, osuka wrote:
In post 1650, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 1644, Dannflor wrote: do you have, like, opinions on sail

or osuka even
Uhm I’ve been initially townreading osuka

Then I read their interactions with KKFC who I thought was just being a fly on the wall and treading water but then with their interactions osuka looked pretty bad and KKFC owned.
that's hardly owning anything, kkfc just shut me out even when i made an honest and overt effort to get their opinion - which to be clear, they refused to provide and still have yet to elaborate on

if refusing to converse is considered owning then i dont know what the fuck is going on in this game anymore, i'm sorry. i have no idea how anyone's expected to respond to a push that they don't actually know why exists to begin with
It was more so you came off hostile and they handled it masterfully
Does this make KKFC town and Osuka scum though?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I don't like this wagon on Ranger.

I think this osuka-sail-Ranger movement is gonna force me to go all Detective Drew on how these wagons formed and how they led to Ranger.

Been a bit since I put in effort lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1810, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1808, Doctor Drew wrote: I don't like this wagon on Ranger.

I think this osuka-sail-Ranger movement is gonna force me to go all Detective Drew on how these wagons formed and how they led to Ranger.

Been a bit since I put in effort lol.
I am unprepared for this experience
So am I apparently since I already forgot about it, but thanks for the reminder!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 500, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.04

with 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to make a decision. week 1 ends in (expired on 2023-08-31 19:00:00).

dismissal
Doctor Drew [6]:
Dannflor, Fire Assassin, GuiltyLion, Andresvmb, Aristeia, BlueSnakelet
Aristeia [3]:
Titus, Ranger, jjh927
furtiveglance [1]:
RCEnigma
osuka [1]:
Doctor Drew
GuiltyLion [1]:
KatyKimFanClub
Titus [1]:
Sail
jjh927 [1]:
WhemeStar
Ranger [1]:
Dusa

not voting [4]:
furtiveglance, Deltabreedy, ina marija, osuka

mod notesif you're sending me a PM related to this game, please make sure to include "uni", "university", or "datisi" in the subject of the PM!
Titus is v/la this weekend.
KatyKimFanClum is v/la until monday.
this is a mod note.

flavourImage
In post 775, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.05

with 19 votes in play, it takes 10 to make a decision. week 1 ends in (expired on 2023-08-31 19:00:00).

dismissal
Aristeia [4]:
Titus, Ranger, KatyKimFanClub, Dusa
osuka [3]:
Doctor Drew, furtiveglance, Dannflor
jjh927 [3]:
WhemeStar, Fire Assassin, NorwegianboyEE
Doctor Drew [2]:
Andresvmb, BlueSnakelet
NorwegianboyEE [1]:
Sail
furtiveglance [1]:
RCEnigma
WhemeStar [1]:
GuiltyLion
KatyKimFanClub [1]:
Aristeia

not voting [3]:
ina marija, osuka, jjh927

mod notesif you're sending me a PM related to this game, please make sure to include "uni", "university", or "datisi" in the subject of the PM!
Titus is v/la this weekend.
KatyKimFanClum is v/la until monday.
this is a mod note.

flavourImage
In post 1168, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.08

dismissal
osuka [6]:
furtiveglance, Titus, RCEnigma, Dusa, Andresvmb, Ranger
Sail [4]:
NorwegianboyEE, GuiltyLion, Aristeia, Fire Assassin
Aristeia [1]:
KatyKimFanClub
Doctor Drew [1]:
BlueSnakelet
furtiveglance [1]:
jjh927
Dannflor [1]:
osuka
Ranger [1]:
WhemeStar
Andresvmb [1]:
Dannflor

not voting [3]:
ina marija, Sail, Doctor Drew

this is a mod note.

flavourImage
In post 1610, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.12

dismissal
Sail [9]:
NorwegianboyEE, GuiltyLion, Aristeia, Fire Assassin, Doctor Drew, osuka, Andresvmb, Dusa, Dannflor
osuka [2]:
Sail, KatyKimFanClub
RCEnigma [1]:
Titus
furtiveglance [1]:
RCEnigma
Ranger [1]:
WhemeStar
WhemeStar [1]:
jjh927
Doctor Drew [1]:
camelCasedSnivy
camelCasedSnivy [1]:
Ranger
Aristeia [1]:
furtiveglance

not voting [1]:
ina marija

Fire Assassing is v/la until tuesday.
Dusa is v/la until monday.
Sail is v/la until monday.
this is a mod note.

flavourImage
In post 1758, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.14

dismissal
Ranger [6]:
WhemeStar, Dusa, Dannflor, RCEnigma, GuiltyLion, Andresvmb
Sail [5]:
NorwegianboyEE, Aristeia, Fire Assassin, Doctor Drew, Ranger
osuka [2]:
Sail, KatyKimFanClub
RCEnigma [1]:
Titus
WhemeStar [1]:
jjh927
Doctor Drew [1]:
camelCasedSnivy
Aristeia [1]:
furtiveglance

not voting [2]:
ina marija, osuka

Fire Assassing is v/la until tuesday.
this is a mod note.

flavourImage
Ok just going back at Dats VC's involving the main wagons(included myself and Ari as well here), besides on me there is one person who seemed to jump onto every wagon, Dusa.

Now they were late jumps onto Ari and Osuka....but seemingly early on Ranger.

Also interesting that Titus and Ranger both did an Ari - Osuka jump as well.

I do still find it odd that for all the pressure they gave Ari, they only really voted them when I had the most heat......and has kinda taken a backround seat since then(not sure if there is meat on this bone, just an aside as I looked at these VC's).

This might need need a deeper dive.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

*talking about JJh in regards to the Ari pressure
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1619, Dannflor wrote: Sail's V/LA ends today so I'd like to give them a chance to spew for a little while before hammer
In post 1666, osuka wrote: UNVOTE: sail because theyre at e-1 and we have plenty of time to let them catch up after vla
In post 1667, osuka wrote: i still intend to vote sail and ill gladly hammer if necessary
In post 1707, Ranger wrote: VOTE: Sail
Per the mod VC,
l-1
In post 1721, Andresvmb wrote: UNVOTE:
In post 1722, Andresvmb wrote: I don’t think this is flipping Scum if I’m honest.
In post 1735, Dannflor wrote: I'd join a Ranger speedwagon tbh

there's a part of me that thinks Sail!scum just self hammers there?
This sequence of events really pings me, really think some combo of Dann, Osuka, and Andres is scum with Sail protecting them(not saying all of them, but how sick would it be if I just called out the scum team lol).

But at least one of them is afraid to keep them at e-1, and the hard turn to Ranger is a read flag imo.

Scum thinks they can open wolf more in a large role madness-esque type of setup.

I don't believe Osuka would hammer, I also don't believe Dann would hammer as well or cares about what Sail would 'spew'.

Andres just seems fake as shit.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1872, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1870, Alisae wrote: Ok rce thank you my guy
Did jjh also want to kill ranger?
Think jjh had Ranger as a weak townlean.

I don’t mind exploring Wheme as a possible option but my thing is that scum don’t target jjh specifically because they were going hard after wheme.

Not when there wasn’t really a lot of slots backing jjh on that read to begin with.
Wasn't JJh pretty universally town read by the end of the day?

Maybe Ari just killed him out of spite lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1880 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1877, Alisae wrote: I consider jjh paragon level
Years ago in a large game, with no guarantee of a 3p, they correctly called me out as 3p in the scum chat pretty early on.

Glad I can play with them again lately, they are impressive.

Also they kinda get me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:02 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1883, GuiltyLion wrote: I'm gonna think more about this game in a little bit

I'd be down to dismiss any of Ranger, Wheme, camelcase, or osuka today probably, but I need to decide which I'd prefer or whether I should be careful about osuka elimination specifically

I really did not like osuka's end of day posts about Sail/KKFC
I can't shake that this is townOsuka and townRanger......but wouldn't be too stubborn about them.

ScumWheme I don't see though.

Scivy, no fucking clue.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #60) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:06 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1887, Ranger wrote:
In post 1865, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Ranger Easily flips red and I think Snivy flips red if that’s the case.
Here's an idea; help me bus camelCasedSnivy, the elimination I kept advocating for yesterday which nobody was interested in despite how obviously scum he is.
Help you bus?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #61) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1901, Ranger wrote:
In post 1889, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1887, Ranger wrote:
In post 1865, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Ranger Easily flips red and I think Snivy flips red if that’s the case.
Here's an idea; help me bus camelCasedSnivy, the elimination I kept advocating for yesterday which nobody was interested in despite how obviously scum he is.
Help you bus?
RCEnigma believes I'm scum and camelCasedSnivy is scum.

Were his belief true, my push on CCS would've been a game-long bus, and I'm requesting his assistance.
Dusa helped me get the joke lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1931, Dannflor wrote: a not so small part of me just wants to kill Drew today for hedging on literally all the floated elim candidates in and and picking on Ranger's clearly-meant-to-be sarcastic quip in

i kinda think scum are less likely on average to read for jokes like that but i don't have actual numbers to back that up

i also don't think "Ari killed jjh" seems like a genuine take
You say hedging, tis how I feel though. And yes, I read the Ranger post and reacted too viscerally

And yes, the Ari JJh thing was a joke.....would be something I would do though lol.
In post 1936, Dusa wrote: I do not like Dannflor here!

Drew is a boring person to dismiss! He is also boring when he is here!

If Dannflor's second parent is Demeter he would feel curious about interesting players like Aristeia and Ranger!

I think his attack on Drew isn't even wrong.. just weak.. it is a technique of Ares even the professor could master, but not one I expect him to find very fun right after yesterday!
Boring! Bah, may Dionysus poison your next libation.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #63) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1960, camelCasedSnivy wrote: VOTE: Drew

i should probably read some other people and actually find more than one scum but this for now
Or conversely, find one scum first......but hey, who am I to talk.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #64) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 4:40 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1962, Dusa wrote:
In post 1937, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1931, Dannflor wrote: a not so small part of me just wants to kill Drew today for hedging on literally all the floated elim candidates in and and picking on Ranger's clearly-meant-to-be sarcastic quip in

i kinda think scum are less likely on average to read for jokes like that but i don't have actual numbers to back that up

You say hedging, tis how I feel though. And yes, I read the Ranger post and reacted too viscerally

And yes, the Ari JJh thing was a joke.....would be something I would do though lol.

If Dannflor's second parent is Demeter he would feel curious about interesting players like Aristeia and Ranger!

I think his attack on Drew isn't even wrong.. just weak.. it is a technique of Ares even the professor could master, but not one I expect him to find very fun right after yesterday!
Poisoning people is a interesting
Do you like to spread the poison normally?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #65) » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1967, Dusa wrote:
In post 1964, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1962, Dusa wrote:
In post 1937, Doctor Drew wrote:

Poisoning people is a interesting
Do you like to spread the poison normally?
No one covers their drinks around here..
Are you a fan of whiskey?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2036, Andresvmb wrote:

I’m absolutely thinking Drew is Scum for what it’s worth.
No, Oh My God YOU Suck.

It pretty easy to do that when I theorize your movement from yesterday seemed fake, you got quite defensive when I said as such. And the day ended before I could comment more, but really was a way to figure things out maybe, a work on progress if you will. But your utter extreme defensiveness was telling.
In post 2040, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1996, Ranger wrote: {Alisae}
{NorwegianboyEE}
{KatyKimFanClub}
{Doctor Drew}
{furtiveglance}
{osuka}
{Dusa}
{Dannflor}
{GuiltyLion}
{Titus, Andresvmb}
{WhemeStar}
{RCEnigma}
{Fire Assassin}
{Aristeia}
{camelCasedSnivy}

Still not happy with this, feels better now though.
I really can’t make sense of your placement of osuka. I can’t. Drew that high is also mystifying.
She really has only been wrong once, and I did let feelings for a player in that game affect my play.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2044, RCEnigma wrote: Fwiw Norwee you’re probably my truest null slot.
In post 2045, RCEnigma wrote: And idk how to feel about that.
[/quqte]
I know this is a weird question to ask, but do you become weary of true null reads as the game progresses?

I ask because I am kinda in the same boat in regards to Norwee.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2044, RCEnigma wrote: Fwiw Norwee you’re probably my truest null slot.
In post 2045, RCEnigma wrote: And idk how to feel about that.
I know this is a weird question to ask, but do you become weary of true null reads as the game progresses?

I ask because I am kinda in the same boat in regards to Norwee.

Post Edit: Bah, fucked up the formatting lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:54 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2051, Fire Assassin wrote: Here is my issue this game right now:

Town Reads-
dannflor, Guiltylion, RCEnigma, NorwegianBoyEE, Alisae, Dusa

I could break up those townreads a bit more but I feel pretty good on town on all of those

Weak Town-
Snivy, KatyKimFanClub, DoctorDrew, Andres

Null-Scum:
Titus, Aristeia, Whemestar, furtiveglance

Those who I am just taking out of reading right now but would default to scum:
Ranger, Osuka

I don't believe my null-scum and the two I am taking out of reading contains all the scum. At most I have 2 scum in these groups I think. So I would need to take a look at my stronger town reads and weak town. Snivy seems completely wrong, especially if we just take Ranger word for the meta, which I don't because It seems like baloney to me. I don't see ranger/osuka as a team either.

I think there might be a good case of Osuka is scum and there are people distancing between him considering the amount of people who either pushed or soft pushed him (including myself). I don't want to elim there today.
I don't understand this last paragraph. If you think Osuka could be scum, why don't you want to consider limming them?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2054, Fire Assassin wrote: I said this a few posts ago, but I think scum want to flip Osuka. I am not about giving scum what they want right now.
But you think Osuka is scum?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2056, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 2051, Fire Assassin wrote: Those who I am just taking out of reading right now but would default to scum:
Ranger, Osuka
I am just trying to understand you here.

You are 'hinting' that you think Osuka is scum.

But you don't want to lim them because 'this is what scum wants'??
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2058, Fire Assassin wrote: I don't think I am hiding the ball here.
I said I am not reading those two right now but if gun to my head yes they are scum, and that I think scum wants to elim Osuka. I am actually not sure about Ranger. I am personally taking her out of reading because of personal reasons at this point that i am not going to go into.
Ok, I understand not giving a Ranger read.

But why so hands off on Osuka? And are you saying scum want to buss them?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2099, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Maybe i just don’t feel like Titus is here because i don’t understand most their takes.

Coincidentally, exactly the same i feel i’m getting from Dusa.
Titus and I tend to clash since we have completely different ways of approaching the game, but much like Ranger just about my town vs scum game, there is an energy I get from scumTitus that I do not get from here as of yet.

Also it is a holiday weekend here in the states, so some people might be out drinking the weekend away and making poor choices lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

As far as CCS goes, I am not going pretend I can read them well so far in my experiences, but since energy is the word of the day....I don't see scum energy from the , yet logically Ranger makes some good points about them.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2124, Aristeia wrote: has anyone other than Ranger actually done any meta on CCS?
I have played with them a bit as of late.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2126, Aristeia wrote: so whats your meta analysis say ?
Not much, especially since I forgot about.....
In post 2127, camelCasedSnivy wrote: i think the only completed games i had with drew was WDM (cult) and utopia (town)
......Weird Dreams, after I saved Python from a tragic ending and died I didn't pay much attention and forgot they were cult.

Snivy, did you replace in after I died?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 359, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 358, usesPython wrote:
In post 339, Doctor Drew wrote: I actually feel like Snivy is itchy trigger finger towny(my new term), ready to butt heads when someone calls them scummy.

I definitely have been there lol.
Only reason I'm not sring snivy rn is cause I don't think scum go balls to the wall "highest poster has done nothing" and then "oh you have no reads" as a deliberate strategy cause it just destroys cred for 0 gain. Like I can see it being done thoughtlessly as either alignment but that's not a reason to drop an SR there
Snivy is town, I will bet my life on it.
Well this is from Weird Dreams where Snivy was cult, so don't trust me at all to read them correctly here lol.

Though I will say, they weren't town but were not informed there.....so maybe I can use that game kinda as a meta read.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2136, Alisae wrote: maybe I will be able to put time into this tomorrow
"maybe"
How about this.

If you could tell me to vote one person, who would it be?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #79) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Sorry, will be around later tonight, need to catch up a bit.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2383 (isolation #80) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2372, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2369, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 2362, Enchant wrote: Unpopular opinion both ranger and camel are town
thats what im inclined to believe
whyyy
I think I am going to sheep Enchant here.

VOTE: Dann
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2386 (isolation #81) » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2384, Dannflor wrote: what is your read on Ranger, Camel
If there is anything about Ranger that might be scummy, is that she is bit a bit more rigid and cold then I remember. But I feel like I have to squint to see scum from her.

Camel, I honestly need to iso or something.....because something about their play style that just befuddles me.

And this is going to sound weird and maybe is deserving of an eyeroll or two, but I feel I can get Enchant's vibe fairly quickly......and I don't pick up a scumEnchant vibe here......hence the sheep for now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (isolation #82) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:52 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2408, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2386, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2384, Dannflor wrote: what is your read on Ranger, Camel
If there is anything about Ranger that might be scummy, is that she is bit a bit more rigid and cold then I remember. But I feel like I have to squint to see scum from her.

Camel, I honestly need to iso or something.....because something about their play style that just befuddles me.

And this is going to sound weird and maybe is deserving of an eyeroll or two, but I feel I can get Enchant's vibe fairly quickly......and I don't pick up a scumEnchant vibe here......hence the sheep for now.
Tbh, you didn’t pick it up the last game you played against scum!enchant.

I feel like you’re just saying things.
I didn't right away, but quickly changed my tune and and basically lockScum them, my biggest regret was being a bit absent and not pushing them harder.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2438, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2386, Doctor Drew wrote: And this is going to sound weird and maybe is deserving of an eyeroll or two, but I feel I can get Enchant's vibe fairly quickly......and I don't pick up a scumEnchant vibe here......hence the sheep for now.
is Enchant your most confident townread in the game?? why sheep him of all players, surely you should have better developed reads (in either town or scum direction) at this stage than to be at the point of "lol idk sheep Enchant"?
I am sheeping Enchant because I am struggling to get solid reads, everytime I think 'hey this person is scum' I talk myself out of it. And someone like Ranger I just don't see scum in, but seems to be the popular pick for scum so I am like 'am I just the idiot that doesn't see it?'

And yes, snap judgments on people I have played a good amount before has worked well for me and I feel confident Enchant is scum, and when I am a bit lost unlike to sheep my top town read.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2449 (isolation #84) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2441, Enchant wrote:
In post 2440, Doctor Drew wrote:
And yes, snap judgments on people I have played a good amount before has worked well for me and I feel confident Enchant is scum

huh
Just covering my bases so either way I am correct about you.

Or, was just a typo and meant to say Enchant is town. I was typing it while walking and trying to avoid heat stroke, so brain function was low lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2452 (isolation #85) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2451, Enchant wrote:
In post 2449, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2441, Enchant wrote:
In post 2440, Doctor Drew wrote:
And yes, snap judgments on people I have played a good amount before has worked well for me and I feel confident Enchant is scum

huh
Just covering my bases so either way I am correct about you.
You naturally cannot do that, it was my idea and i applied for authorship.
I have a fleet of lawyers, come at me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #86) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2450, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2447, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 2355, Dannflor wrote: furtive why is ranger town to you

what exactly has been consistent with her town game

what would you be looking for to see if she was a daughter of the Professor?
She was quite an efficient scum partner in this game, so I've seen the somewhat more eccentric posting this time as town-indicative. Ranger definitely showed a less traditional style as town in this game, but she did spend some of it self-voting so it's not a great reflection of her towngame.

I was sort of thinking she'd be more streamlined and maybe less talkative, but I suppose being pushed would necessitate a response so I'm not as strong on the read as I was.
im sorry can you be more specific?

I'm skimming the scum game and not really seeing obvious differences here, it looks like a similar amount of response walls if that's what you're referring to by talkative?
The only other real time(that I recall) that Ranger was the lead wagon as town was in Boons Ahoy, I should check that game out if she posted in a similar way.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2454 (isolation #87) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

viewtopic.php?sid=&f=3&t=90946&user_select%5B%5D=26805

Boons Ahoy

I dunno, a quick skim of Ranger's posts from the day she was mis limmed does have more similarities than differences to her play here today(to me at least, and there already was a scum flip at that point so there was more talk of who the rest of the team is).

Added bonus for any willing reader, I was scum that game, Enchant was town, and Furt and Ali were in separate hydras that were town.....if you want to compare and contrast out play.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2456 (isolation #88) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2455, Enchant wrote: It's like presuming someone has always same response on same situations which may be possible, but nah.
Both games were similar in nature(not role madness but slightly wackado from what I can tell), and if Ranger is town is a similar scenario, not similar was her claim to start the game.

It sounds like you don't trust her though, why not vote them?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2470 (isolation #89) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2465, Ranger wrote:
In post 2453, Doctor Drew wrote:The only other real time(that I recall) that Ranger was the lead wagon as town was in Boons Ahoy, I should check that game out if she posted in a similar way.
In all but two or three games I've played, I was a lead wagon at some point in the game. It's more surprising to me when I'm
not
I also forgot about Demon Slayer, but for some reason that game feels like a distant memory since the rest of my scum buddies just spammed the thread to victory lol.

Pre Edit: Enchant has a tendency to really hardcore obvscum it, hasn't happened so far......and I doubt it will.

Pre Edit2: I have been defending her as of late, and she has moved me down the last since then

Fuck it, sorry Enchant

VOTE: Snivy
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2503, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Does anyone want to flashwagon some poor soul?
In post 2507, RCEnigma wrote: I’ve come around on a drew wagon. Osuka is also decent just off yesterday.
Come at me bro's, though would love to here RC's progression.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2520 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2516, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 2513, Dannflor wrote: CCS why are you allergic to voting Ranger

also I've asked you about your Ranger read like twice
because ranger is gonna spew her bullshit of voting to put pressure off of me or something

seems like no matter who i vote ranger doesnt like it though so ill probably pivot back

my ranger read ill say scumlean, im not 100% confident shes scum since she could do this as town, but the level of confidence she has on my wagon makes me think shes scum whos gonna go "oops! anyway…"
You wot bro?

VOTE: Snivy

Also, realize I have used bro two posts in a row. Not trying to misgender anyone, just mean the collective bro and for the joke.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:52 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2526, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 2519, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2503, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Does anyone want to flashwagon some poor soul?
In post 2507, RCEnigma wrote: I’ve come around on a drew wagon. Osuka is also decent just off yesterday.
Come at me bro's, though would love to here RC's progression.
Something about the way you’re reading Ranger made me think, if I’m wrong on Ranger that you would be the scum slot defending her owner for the towncred. And that made me willing to vote you today.
Objectively speaking I could see where you are coming from, I don't normally defend someone to ferociously(unless I have a mech clear)........as either alignment though tbh. Just something doesn't sit right with me in regards to the wagon on her, partially do to the way she is defending herself by pointing to other games where she was strung as town......I definitely have done some ate as town similar to that. And I feel like a lot of the issues people have with her is based off of playstyle and not content.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2530 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2528, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 2527, Doctor Drew wrote: And I feel like a lot of the issues people have with her is based off of playstyle and not content.
i mean, thats sort of what happens when people know someone can fabricate their town posts pretty well
Did you even read what you quoted?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2556 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:25 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2553, Dusa wrote: I think I might learn more about furtiveglance later but my familiarity meter with Doctor Drew might be maxed?!? I think Doctor Drew might be a son of the Professor.. maybe.. as a weak impression.

I can't remember much about him. That's probably not good??

I prefer to dismiss Ranger! I'm picking out soap for the things she touched for after she's gone
Go read a scum game of mine, like maybe the one I just recently posted, and then report back mmmm kay?

I don't fly under the radar, maybe in Demon Slayer actually, but the rest of my buddies were basically spamming the game(shout out Ali).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (isolation #95) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, people really seem to be getting cold feet on Snivy.....just when we are close to hammer.

Related, not feeling good about Enchant anymore.....fool me once and such.

Flash wagon Drew on a new page before a VC when activity is low! The perfect plan lol.

Bring it nerds.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #96) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:16 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2567, Alisae wrote: silence is violence
VOTE: whemestar
Why not use this violence against Snivy?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2624 (isolation #97) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2620, osuka wrote:
In post 2506, Dusa wrote:VOTE: osuka
In post 2508, RCEnigma wrote: But I don’t want to fall into the trap of like, “Osuka has to be red because sail was town”
In post 2509, Dusa wrote: VOTE: Ranger
this sequence has me Image
Cause you are quoting at least one scum, if not, two scum.
In post 2621, osuka wrote: fuck it i have no idea if i should vote ranger or snivy, but i think i'm leaning towards ranger

who wants to convince me either way
Snivy is scum, Ranger is town.....there ya go, all sorted out.
In post 2622, Aristeia wrote: you should vote for snivy

I don't know what I would do without Ranger telling me I'm mafia every other page
Strangely is exciting isn't it, I would know.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (isolation #98) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2614, Ranger wrote:
In post 2602, Alisae wrote:idunno maybe im confbiasing myself but isn't the mafia team just like snivy wheme ari andres?
Not a bad solve!
In post 2612, Alisae wrote:rce furtive kkfc osuka dusa enchant - these are probably all town?
doctor drew dann gl titus norwee - these are people who I think are town but have not read too much into.
Ranger - I'm not good at solving Ranger. If I have a read on Ranger it's probably because I'm mafia.
Ari Andres - These 2 seem like they're either villager together
Snivy Wheme - these 2 gotta go
If it helps: I'd eliminate any of your scumreads. The only one I don't
really
share is Andres, although I'm not sure on Wheme.

The only townread of yours I don't share are Enchant.
I also would swap Enchant and Ari, feeling more confident about townAri......also worries me a bit that you have RC and dusa so high.

It would be exciting to see scumAli from the other side though, as much as I am worried about it lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2629 (isolation #99) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2627, Enchant wrote: Wow i turned from top townread to almost top scumread in... Why again?
In post 2628, Enchant wrote: Or is this because i suggested to execute you?
Sometimes Enchant is just scum.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2632 (isolation #100) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2630, Enchant wrote: Why you compare me with Ari.
I didn't, I disagreed with Ali's read on you two......you are scum, Ari is prob town.

You aren't the unreadable wild card that people think you are lol.

Pre Edit: I felt weird about Fire, but was a super slight ping......I got town pings from Enchant initially......but they expose themselves as they post. And there is a certain way they approach the game as town they are not doing here that takes a bit to realize.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (isolation #101) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2633, Aristeia wrote: Fire Assassin is significantly funnier and more casual when he's like actually mafia imo
Honestly don't have much, if any, experience with them so I will defer to you on that.

And more of my read is based off of Enchant.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (isolation #102) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2635, Enchant wrote:
In post 2632, Doctor Drew wrote: You aren't the unreadable wild card that people think you are lol.
Idk why you boasting.

Did you ever get read on me right.
Why did you unvote me?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (isolation #103) » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2637, Enchant wrote:
In post 2636, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2635, Enchant wrote:
In post 2632, Doctor Drew wrote: You aren't the unreadable wild card that people think you are lol.
Idk why you boasting.

Did you ever get read on me right.
Why did you unvote me?
i forgot
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2847 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2838, RCEnigma wrote: Ccs’ claim is at worst…at very worst 3p. But it suggests town and fits as a town claim.

But even as a 3p claim it’s hard to justify the modifier. If they have the ability to kill town they would also have the capacity to kill scum so what happens if they were to be tracked to visiting a red slot ya know? I would think that one interaction alone would make it a pretty poor fake claim.
But you literally are saying what it is a pretty good fake claim.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (isolation #105) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2848, Enchant wrote: RCEnigma is probably evil tbh.
Still think you are evil as well tbh......but...

I think RC has shown more evil than you have.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2851 (isolation #106) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2849, Dusa wrote:
In post 2847, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2838, RCEnigma wrote: Ccs’ claim is at worst…at very worst 3p. But it suggests town and fits as a town claim.

But even as a 3p claim it’s hard to justify the modifier. If they have the ability to kill town they would also have the capacity to kill scum so what happens if they were to be tracked to visiting a red slot ya know? I would think that one interaction alone would make it a pretty poor fake claim.
But you literally are saying what it is a pretty good fake claim.
You've interested me!
Praise Bacchus and enjoy some nectar of the vines!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2852, Enchant wrote:
In post 2850, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2848, Enchant wrote: RCEnigma is probably evil tbh.
Still think you are evil as well tbh......but...

I think RC has shown more evil than you have.
Do you believe Camel claim
No
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (isolation #108) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2855, Enchant wrote: Why
Feels coached, since they didn't even know certain aspects of what they claimed.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2857, Enchant wrote: Too bad to be coached tbh.

If coached it would sound without confusion.
If someone else came up with the claim, a different person can easily fuck it up.

Pre Edit: This isn't a case of 'Just fake claim cop', the roles in this game potentially have a lot of moving parts, especially with the studying dynamic......many ways to fuck up this game of telephone.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2864, camelCasedSnivy wrote: well the part i misunderstood is very small and shouldnt even matter if town doesnt have killpower

as for the loyal part: loyal was the best way to put it, doesnt explicitly say that just says that the action will only work on town
:facepalm:

What did you need to contact the mod about?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2868 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2867, RCEnigma wrote: My hot take is snivy flips town. Then tomorrow everyone goes, BUT HIS CLAIM WAS SO FAKE. And then town forgets about Ranger again and somebody that defended snivy today gets pinned tomorrow for tmi.
Does Snivy have your whole family hostage or something?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2961, Ranger wrote:
In post 2905, Alisae wrote:I feel like with this game it should be easy to find a really really good townbloc and work out from there
Playwise GuiltyLion and NorwegianboyEE are both solid picks. Dannflor's likely a good pick, too. Add yourself, and that's a good start.

It may be more controversial given his relative silence, yet I'd also recommend Andresvmp.

I'd recommend Doctor Drew, yet I'm not sure how well you'd work together as a townbloc.

4 - 6 names may not be enough to win the game; it should still get you fairly close.
I mean, we worked fairly well as a scum bloc lol.

I wouldn't agree with Andres though.

And since I Drew what I want, still not liking Snivy.....I hear what you are saying about them, but my gut is strong on them.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2985 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 2983, Dusa wrote: Does common sense tell you I don't kill at night either?
If I could I would probably kill you at night.

But Hades has not blessed me with this gift.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3038 (isolation #114) » Sun Sep 10, 2023 11:49 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3032, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 3031, Alisae wrote: it is the first third party that came to my mind
I don't think it's SK, but maybe that's just because I'm a cult recruit :oops:
But I haven't recruited you yet
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh ok, Furt is now the distraction to get votes off of Snivy.

When is my turn again on the 'Protect Snivy At All Costs Tour of 2024'?

Pre Edit: Uh oh, someone is not a fan of this tour.....quick everyone vote Dann now!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:51 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3134, Isis wrote: Titus, what do you think of camelCaseSnivy?
Lol, who let Isis in?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:52 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Ooooh, it will be my secret.....I promise to never tell :shifty:
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3159 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3153, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 3128, furtiveglance wrote: Can you see from my perspective that Ranger is definitely scum? She moved me down in her reads, first when I voted her, and then when she saw opportunity to wagon me. And then used arguments that apply to my whole game to push me. Do you not see the inconsistency?
I'm definitely down to revisit Ranger cause I find her pivot from death tunneling to "I think he's town" at the exact time CCS got caught out pretty hard to explain

I thought her re-evaluating made sense when I had thought it was 100 for two uses of his role but in light of Dusa's argument I expect more engagement from her that's just simply missing

however that doesn't make her a superior wagon over CCS
I noticed how high was in your reads list and my thought was 'weren't they much lower before?' Kinda didn't put two and two together, but now reading it makes a lot of sense.

I have been a card carrying member of the townRanger club, but this just doesn't make any sense.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3171, Dusa wrote:
In post 3166, GuiltyLion wrote: I still think CCS might be 3p and some of this resistance to limming him is coming from scum who figure he's either town or 3p, but that's something we can evaluate afterwards with knowledge of CCS flip in hand
This is like one of those things that can be simultaneous true and useless to post. I mean that not to trash on you but just to discourage 3p stuff. You should always live action roleplay that there is no 3p until all mafia are dead
I wouldn't call it useless, these types of games almost always have at least one 3p in them.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3188 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:38 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3184, Dusa wrote:
In post 3181, Dannflor wrote:
In post 3175, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3171, Dusa wrote:
In post 3166, GuiltyLion wrote: I still think CCS might be 3p and some of this resistance to limming him is coming from scum who figure he's either town or 3p, but that's something we can evaluate afterwards with knowledge of CCS flip in hand
This is like one of those things that can be simultaneous true and useless to post. I mean that not to trash on you but just to discourage 3p stuff. You should always live action roleplay that there is no 3p until all mafia are dead
I wouldn't call it useless, these types of games almost always have at least one 3p in them.
is this a townslip
Everything I said to gl about the town side of 3p hunting applies to scum also actually and god I wish I was scum with Drew, running a tight ship, making no mention of the guaranteed 3p and elicited this organically
Ha, I think I knew there was a 3p, just haven't really thought about it much. Was confused for a minute before I checked the game setup lol.

But scumDrew and scumIsis, this type of fury would not be safe to witness.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3281 (isolation #121) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3273, Andresvmb wrote: Can we just not rush today? I would have wanted to be a part of the discussion yesterday but I didn’t get a chance because we executed Snivy with not enough discussion from everyone.
They were limmed with under two days to go.....the day phase is 14 days.

The fuck are you on about?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3285 (isolation #122) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3283, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 3281, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3273, Andresvmb wrote: Can we just not rush today? I would have wanted to be a part of the discussion yesterday but I didn’t get a chance because we executed Snivy with not enough discussion from everyone.
They were limmed with under two days to go.....the day phase is 14 days.

The fuck are you on about?
You had not seen everyone react to Snivy’s claim had you? So surely, some information could have been gleaned that wasn’t. That’s all.
Wut

The claim they made well well before they were limmed you mean?

So was it that the day was rushed? Or the claim wasn't discussed enough.....or......
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3364 (isolation #123) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3288, Dannflor wrote: are you all competing for scummiest entrance

Except you drew i like you
Aww, you know how to make a guy feel special.

I don't like Rc though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (isolation #124) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:01 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3375, RCEnigma wrote: I’m gonna need GL to claim vanilla/ not vanilla no more and no less. I need a better idea of how I’m evaluating my solve.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3755 (isolation #125) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Am I crazy to suggest that we lim Ranger for:

A. Yes there are definitely signs of her being scum

B. But piggy backing on that, this kills the noise, which also could be considered scummy. I don't remember her making like post after post after post like this before..... beginning to think it is intentional. At the very least it is becoming anti town and making it tough to follow the game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3798 (isolation #126) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 2:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3797, Dannflor wrote: I’m not scum with anyone Ranger
Just 3p?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3915 (isolation #127) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:42 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3881, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 3878, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I kinda think osuka might be scum with Dann. When I read Dann's Day 1, a big chunk of it is pushing a case on osuka especially wrt his interactions with Dusa. Then he sort of just says he doesn't think osuka is scum anymore (after exploring another wagon on Norwegian).

Would this be too transparent? It makes sense to me.
I get that, I'm just not sure whether Dann would necessarily case his partner like that, given osuka was a real possibility for a time on D1. I mean look at what happened with his CCS push on D2.

The earlier D1 wagon was Drew, and I'd say Dann's posts about him look worse than about osuka:

In post 610, Dannflor wrote: idk maybe it's boredom but I am increasingly not feeling the drew wagon
So you are saying the wagon on me by Dann(I believe they started it) on D1 was basically scum theater by us? From an objective standpoint I can understand that.

I do need to read up a bit though, might have to wait until tomorrow.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3918 (isolation #128) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:02 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3916, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 3915, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3881, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 3878, KatyKimFanClub wrote: I kinda think osuka might be scum with Dann. When I read Dann's Day 1, a big chunk of it is pushing a case on osuka especially wrt his interactions with Dusa. Then he sort of just says he doesn't think osuka is scum anymore (after exploring another wagon on Norwegian).

Would this be too transparent? It makes sense to me.
I get that, I'm just not sure whether Dann would necessarily case his partner like that, given osuka was a real possibility for a time on D1. I mean look at what happened with his CCS push on D2.

The earlier D1 wagon was Drew, and I'd say Dann's posts about him look worse than about osuka:

In post 610, Dannflor wrote: idk maybe it's boredom but I am increasingly not feeling the drew wagon
So you are saying the wagon on me by Dann(I believe they started it) on D1 was basically scum theater by us? From an objective standpoint I can understand that.

I do need to read up a bit though, might have to wait until tomorrow.
Yeah I appreciate it's a difficult thing for you to defend against.
Honestly, it it what it is. Like I said objectively speaking I can see someone looking at the interactions and saying 'Ya know what, Drew might be scum as well'.

Also I believe Dann was quick to say I townslipped when I forgot that it was stated in the OP that there was a 3p. The odd thing I see from my perspective is did Dann purposely do these things so I could be put in this exact situation we are now. But, trying to figure that out is best left to post game, because doesn't actually help to find scum.

Sorry, went a bit stream of consciousness there lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3920 (isolation #129) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3919, furtiveglance wrote: Drew, who are your main scumreads right now?
RC would probably be my main main, then Ranger, Enchant......I still can't figure out how I feel about Osuka.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3923 (isolation #130) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Did i miss something?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3925 (isolation #131) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:35 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, ok skimmed a bit.....Ranger cleared Enchant? But why is RC a green check?

And why is Ranger a green check? I think I need sleep, but I am confused.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3930 (isolation #132) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:25 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3929, Titus wrote:
Moonlogic

We have confirmed PRs that are expensive and some unconfirmed. Where are the extra kill(s) if these claims are town and true?

"besides using SPR points to use their power roles, the mafia has an option of using extra kills for 50 SPR points each."

Now, let's say for a moment your scum team has 49.9999 SPR on Enchant. Clearing Enchant for one day buys an additional kill.
I enjoy you embracing the moonlogic finally lol.

I kinda don't get why Furt is just buying everything at face value here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3935 (isolation #133) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3933, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 3930, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3929, Titus wrote:
Moonlogic

We have confirmed PRs that are expensive and some unconfirmed. Where are the extra kill(s) if these claims are town and true?

"besides using SPR points to use their power roles, the mafia has an option of using extra kills for 50 SPR points each."

Now, let's say for a moment your scum team has 49.9999 SPR on Enchant. Clearing Enchant for one day buys an additional kill.
I enjoy you embracing the moonlogic finally lol.

I kinda don't get why Furt is just buying everything at face value here.
Did you read ?
Did you have to make this post to know if I had read anything?

I am just going off the pic you posted.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3974 (isolation #134) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3973, Dusa wrote: So its p odd to read your posts where like you constantly expect to be mechcleared at this point or something
^^^

It is like the constant post barrage by her is a ploy to just make you accept it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3983 (isolation #135) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3976, Ranger wrote:
In post 3972, Dusa wrote:
In post 3971, Isis wrote:Fmpov there's a 5/19 chance Datisi randed you the opportunity to lie and be a scum version of mastina's role for the memes and a 1/19 chance to be randed mastina's role and mostly play it the same way she did, for the memes. If you'd gotten vt I'd be less worried about your alignment
If only there were a tool beyond roleclaims to tell.
In post 3977, Ranger wrote:
In post 3973, Dusa wrote:So its p odd to read your posts where like you constantly expect to be mechcleared at this point or something
I'm cleared by RCEnigma, whether you like it or not. I did breadcrumb my role. I don't expect to be cleared for it, however I am cleared. My claim doesn't clear me. RCEnigma does. Besides the clear on me, there's an amazing tool for determining my alignment. That you seem to be using that tool wrongly isn't an issue on my end. You have the proof you weren't right in your methodology. You've made the decision to doubt it; I've done nothing but continue to say exactly what I always have.
I miss snarky and fun townRanger, not this robotic and AI scumRanger

Add a little bit of aggressiveness to your play and I would ironically say you are trying to cosplay as scumTitus lol.

I am a bit lost, but can't vote with enchant/Ranger, they could be righteous, but they both are capable of pulling off a gambit such as this.

VOTE: GL

Pre Edit: And Ali is a good person to sheep right about now in my situation
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3988 (isolation #136) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3984, Ranger wrote:
In post 3974, Doctor Drew wrote:It is like the constant post barrage by her is a ploy to just make you accept it.
You seem fond of creating narratives not backed up by my actions.

I've been rather consistent in encouraging people to use the tools available to read me. Despite my offer, it seems most are determined to refuse.

I've a high posting rate, to be sure. In those posts, I don't recall stating a narrative. Quite the opposite, in fact. I seem to recall at nearly every turn, encouraging players to believe what they wish.

I've certainly commented on my alignment in passing, largely as snark, in part when it's relevant to analysis. As you've played with me more than any other player, you're apparently forgetting this is not the first game I've displayed this trait. Do you think snarkily commenting on my alignment is alignment indicative?

I've stated my role. I've stated my breadcrumbs. I've stated I'm apparently cleared by RCEnigma. I've stated there's a tool to read me beyond mechanics the entire time. I've clarified when players have erroneous takes on me. My clarifications I'm rather certain contain no commentary on my alignment, and simply make my stances more clear.
In post 3983, Doctor Drew wrote:I miss snarky and fun townRanger, not this robotic and AI scumRanger
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3992 (isolation #137) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

You WERE snarky, until you really got heat.

Also, you tend to post your reads list when you are more comfortable and confident.....where have they been toDay?

TownRanger is much more loosey goosey than you have been as of late.....even when faced with a lim.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3997 (isolation #138) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 3993, Dusa wrote: Drew mostly ignoring mech is probably "antitown but town indicative"?
I always ignore mech*.....it can be manipulated way more then people think, especially in a game such as this.

Literally was just in a game where mech wise the SK made all the sense as to why they weren't SK, but at the end of the day they were were still the baddie and I was town......and general vibes won the game for town.

*Not always obviously, but too many people on MS get too caught up in mech imo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4017 (isolation #139) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

For fuck sakes, how could I be so naive......Furt McGurt did try to make me look like the bad guy.......and also hedged his bets at the same time.

Also I like sheeping not-Isis as much as I like sheeping Ali

VOTE: Furt
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4171 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Didn't someone say they were gonna hammer Furt?

Where are you sweet prince?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5075 (isolation #141) » Thu Oct 05, 2023 7:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

GG, sorry for the repp out Dats but I was so far behind, I didn't want to leave but it was better if someone more invested joined in. Also as it turns out most of my reads were horrible here heh.

Shout out to Cephir for stepping in and doing a better job lol.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”