Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any pronouns

Post Post #3495 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:23 am

Post by Yimmy »

hi guys. will try to read up from the moment i replaced in and then i will see if i can read the twenty prior pages also today
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3521 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 3423, Save The Dragons wrote: I'm in a hood now
no idea why i multiquoted this. um
In post 3425, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3408, Aureal wrote:
In post 3384, Ircher wrote: You should unvote.
snip
Tldr : melding over being held accountable for focusing on their role doing things rather than playing mafia
ugh i hate it when i have to discern whether malding is sincere or not. umm i also don't understand what dkkoba is saying. that will come with time hopefully
In post 3430, DkKoba wrote: Also it is extremely disingenuous that aureal is trying to claim role inheriting will remove all recruits, how are you sure of that? Sounds like fearmongering to survive as hard as possible.
this seems like a normal thing to assume? like certainly it maybe isn't true but this seems very uncharitable? somebody should explain aureal's role to me
In post 3439, DragonEater70 wrote: snip
Maybe Ofrhz even though I just mentioned them of being scummy (but only if we flip scum today. Don't question this. It's a gut/intuition thing)
snip
townpost. think scum wouldn't be so panicked about the deadline unless they were unhappy with the current wagon, but in that case i don't really see de really being pushy about anything. just really sorting their thoughts cause they think they have to. can relate. also left that one line in cause it seems like something that specifically would be hard to fake. like a read that doesn't matter at all right now and it's weird gut and don't worry about it
In post 3442, DragonEater70 wrote: Also, hi Yimmy. You town here?
yes
In post 3443, camelCasedSnivy wrote: YES FINALLY

VOTE: Yimmy

feel bad for the slot though :(
why? (do you feel bad but you can explain the vote too)
In post 3455, Meuh wrote:
In post 3439, DragonEater70 wrote: and also because Meuh was all like "yeah I'll do what you asked Dragon, but I actually have no freaking clue what's the purpose of it but I did it anyway" which doesn't sound very genuine.
I wanted to do it because it sounded enjoyable, could give me stronger reads and was an opportunity to collaborate with you (who I think is town)!
I did have a clue what the purpose of it was, it's when I did it that I ended up unenthused because I didn't get much out of it. This is unsurprising, because not only had I already read the posts (unlike you, who I think hadn't read them yet), but I've been here for less long. Those posts were already like 15% of the ones that had been made since I replaced in and I didn't have held over feelings from earlier in the day, so the exercise of only considering them just wasn't a major shakeup of my perspective. It mostly made me pay more attention to posts I had glanced over, but as it turns out, those posts I glanced over weren't posts I found super AI, so I didn't end up with much new. :/
this is a believable post
In post 3487, KatyKimFanClub wrote: But u were fully informed when u made the read list… I was unaware you could get even more informed in that timespan that is my bad
this is a weird post
In post 3493, KatyKimFanClub wrote: Koba we townread eachother we mustn't fight we must work together
like you townread the guy... why are you being so uncharitable?
In post 3502, KatyKimFanClub wrote: VOTE: Yimmy
why (probably i figure out on reread but tell me anyway)
In post 3506, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 3503, DkKoba wrote: i reread myself and i realized i know what ur referring to now and i was kinda having a "manipulate this person by threatening them with a scumread" moment and now i get what ur saying (its not a scumslip btw i just sometimes be like that lol, and fwiw im very careful about how ive come across/my stances as scum moreso than town and actively want to have a clean worldview and all that)
Fair, I didn't actually think it was a slip I'm basically just shitposting from my phone while I'm on the bus.
yeah this was a weird interaction on kkfc's end

haven't figured out how i feel about dkkoba yet. i really feel like i should do that soon.
de keeps on emphasizing how paranoid they are. i think that's +town actually.

can someone point me to the massclaim pretty please? i feel like understanding aureal's claim and meuh's claim is important right now
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3522 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:18 am

Post by Yimmy »

not sure if i'll be able to read 20 pages today. game is kinda dense
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3530 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Yimmy »

we decided that theta's desperate modifier still affects amway actions?
sorry i am super lost in the weeds of mech. this is horrible
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3532 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Yimmy »

ok i believe you
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3537 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Yimmy »

in an act of blatant self-preservation i will post some of my catch-up notes before i have even finished catching up
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3538 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by Yimmy »

DragonEater70
hard to see scum making this post
yeah this is way sincere
townpost
is hard to parse (in a towny way)
DkKoba
banger post
banger again
what? townpost though kinda
want to call this town, but probably just banger
would be weird if the post was just defending cook but actually there's an ircher push hiding inside of it which makes it make a lot more sense (like he's not just defending some guy)
yeah dkkoba is looking good
AniX
really want to know what's going on here (he's explained de. no lim is still weird)
seems like a lame way to plant themself on a vanity wagon. i think there's a case on aureal at least (he also kinda changes his argument once the cases are spelled out for him)
i think i can understand his dislike for cook and klick wagons but the dragon case is still bad
is kinda bad
p130 i don't like anix basically refusing to scumhunt but i can believe it (it's for a different reason than 3196 though. maybe i can't believe it)
Skygazer
why does that matter?
town?
Bingle
icky. might just not like his style
maybe agree with aureal that bingle is being a little obtuse
yeah (do't remember why i made this note. just didn't like the post i guess)
Aureal
bad post
absolutely bonkers of aureal to point to a post that's exclusively mech when pushed about having no reads. like only having mech-based reads is textbook scumplay
doesn't read sincere either (not sure why it'd be insincere. whatever)
okay i've decided this frustration isn't sincere
Cook
i like this post for some reason
camelCasedSnivy
don't like this post
why pacifizer snivy?
this feels fearmongery and not real
KatyKimFanClub
town?
p126 not sure scum responds like this to a rando scumread. doesn't feel natural either way
"unique is an indicator of fake" ????
is coherent but i don't agree

i don't want to compile anything into, like, a readslist until i've at least finished the 20 pages i committed to.
is why i am being pushed? i think it is lame mostly
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3541 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 30, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by Yimmy »

In post 3419, KatyKimFanClub wrote:
In post 3414, ofrhz wrote:
In post 3407, xyzzy wrote: mod notes: prodding KatyKimFanClub. replacing Klick — once a replacement is found, I will offer the replacement up to extend the current phase by up to 72 hours if it's a phase with a deadline. (in other words, if a replacement is found in the next 33 hours, day 1 could be extended, and if not, night 1 could be extended.)
lol we're going to have a week long night to wait for someone to replace into a doomed slot
We could just wagon Klick? I'm for it
ok now that you guys didn't have to wait a week for someone to replace into a "doomed slot (even though there was another lost at e-1)" can we stop going for the apathy lim. this is crazy

anyway really lost my tempo after the last post. just a few more notes
DragonEater70
is good again
Ranger
when did the implosion group become guaranteed?
DkKoba
good post ugh
KatyKimFanClub
this feels like a different thing than 3247 in, like, an actively misleading way

this is actually more coherent than meuh's case. still don't like it obviously
p111 bonkers that my wagon is in the same league as cooks or aureals. there's a case on aureal and ranger spends half the page explaining (pretty coherently) that cook isn't an apathy elimination. no way town decided jumping on the apathy wagon was the right move
i do not know how i ended up on p111. i got lost i guess

snivy's response is bad but probably isn't worth worrying about without a flip

idk meuh. people (mostly anix) asked for the klick/rn case, like, a dozen times and yours was the only one that popped up in the last 20 pages. like i found ofhrz's case and that's it.

anyway i do not feel like compiling my reads at all cause i've already been reading for like 3 hours. you will just have to guess. i feel like i should have an opinion on cook, but i don't right now. i will think about it more tomorrow

VOTE: aureal
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3599 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:23 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 3562, ofrhz wrote: I also think Yimmy's posting is a really awkward pivot onto an Aureal vote.

Leans town on Cook for , which is a reach. Well, of course it is a reach; Yimmy claims to have only read 20 pages, and you'd have to reach pretty hard to end up townreading Cook's posting in the last 20 pages. Hope he didn't pull a muscle doing that maneuver.
pivot from where lol?
anyway idk i just liked the post. i think in practice it's in the same tier as dkkoba's three banger posts. like i just thought the aurdacity of it was a little funny. anyway i think i also didn't realize cook was talking about something that happened p14 which really mutes the audacity :( dkkoba is the only banger poster around i guess
In post 3566, Skygazer wrote: or we could flash wagon my vanity vote
we totally could
In post 3572, DragonEater70 wrote: Btw Koba, I saw that goddess role you linked, that sounds crazy.

I totally see why you'd suspect a similar role.

Also I feel the way the Yimmy coubter wagon happened is suspicious and was maybe done to defend Aureal? But I townread most people voting there...

Blegh, I can't think right now. I will probably figure this out later. I mean we have almost 4 full days to deadline.
yeah kkfc and std absolutely do not have the progression going into it and ccs hardly does. also the way kkfc went for it is, like, excessively oppurtunistic. "let's vote for the empty slot (that i've hardly spoken on to this point" and then "oh i guess it's not empty never mind" and then still voting there after it got momentum. i don't think now is the time for a vanity wagon but wowee

ugggh i feel like the most pro-town thing to do is to iso cook but man do i hate iso'ing, especially in a game i wasn't in mostly. let me procrastinate for a little while first

also i got us a 72 hour deadline we still have like 48 hours left lol
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3716 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:09 am

Post by Yimmy »

In post 3613, AniX wrote:
Vote DragonEater70

This vote is going to stay the whole day. His role STILL doesn't make any damn sense in the context of the game, he was extremely eager to make himself useless, and he is now either useless or evil team.

Town, you are welcome to join me on this vote and save me a vig kill. Otherwise, I'll be seeing him tonight.

Also STD isn't CLEARED but he didn't target anyone last night.
ok this is a super weird push again. the read is pretty much without merit i think, and anix doesn't really have an excuse to completely ignore the death miller flip, considering how he's spoken about the game thus far. weird
In post 3620, Ircher wrote:
In post 3608, Cook wrote: koba claimed townie and they'd flip as a random scum

but nobody would be able to verify if they were actually... telling the truth or not?
No, it's pretty simple in this case. Either someone claims a vig shot, or we operate on the assumption that Koba was town.
i don't think i understand. mafia can shoot a traitor?
In post 3636, AniX wrote:
In post 3627, Ranger wrote:
In post 3613, AniX wrote:
Vote DragonEater70

This vote is going to stay the whole day. His role STILL doesn't make any damn sense in the context of the game, he was extremely eager to make himself useless, and he is now either useless or evil team.
He told us he lied about his role in the neighborhood, I'm not inclined to disclose how.
Famous pro-town behavior, lying about your role in a massclaim where everyone else is truthful.
why'd you decide everyone else is truthful
In post 3639, Cook wrote: oh yeah isn't dragoneater dead weight now
this is vt erasure :cry: :cry: :cry:
In post 3648, Meuh wrote: Yeah literally all my claim here means is that if Koba turns out to have actually been scum, then I was lying and also am scum
Which is uh not much info actually
Kind of an unfortunate NK for me
nah koba is town actually. claiming to backup his role would be a scumclaim if koba's role wasn't real
In post 3672, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 3608, Cook wrote: koba claimed townie and they'd flip as a random scum

but nobody would be able to verify if they were actually... telling the truth or not?
I don't think so.

I'm also really confused on why scum would kill them since they claimed having utility when they die and they didn't even have a successful Day 1 push.
can you elaborate? do you just mean their d1 push was on town? (cause it kinda succeeded)
In post 3693, Theta Alpine wrote: dkkoba unfortunately
though i was also interacting with bingle to try and get a read on then in our neighborhood because i kind of suspected that one of those two were power wolfing

dkkoba does investigate as town though i have confirmed that
i can't see bingle powerwolfing? i guess i haven't read most of the game lol but still. not one of the leading voices
In post 3700, DragonEater70 wrote: Okay I'm just gonna make a quick readlist based on flips and claims + some things that occured during the night. This readlist is mainly to help myself organize my thoughts but like, feel free to ask me questions about it, and agree/disagree etc.

An asterisk (*) after a player's name indicates the read is sort of "placeholder" and I need to re-evaluate it after doing VCA and ISO diving when I am back from V/LA.

{STD, Ranger}
{CCS*, Political Clout*, Theta}
{Ircher, ofrhz}
{AniX, Skygazer}
{Katy*, Yimmy*}
{Meuh*, Bingle, Cook*}

Katy and Yimmy I don't really have a read on that I can commit to right now (which is why they are asterisked), above them are all town and below them are all scum.

Meuh I think is towny by play but I have a gut scumread on her - this is the opposite of Aureal who was scummy by play but I had a town gutread on.

I thought CCS and PC were good TRs but rn I feel like I wanna re-evaluate my reads on them, because of something someone said regarding them. I'm more confident on CCS than on PC.

Cook is textbook scummy but Aureal's flip into Cook lim is also textbook chain-limming (in a scumsided sense) so I just want to verify my scumread on Cook before I vote there.
this has very little correlation with and i think that should be mostly explained
In post 3706, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 3701, camelCasedSnivy wrote: wait why is std so high
Oh did I forget to mention I was in a hood with him and Ranger last night?
They're not mech cleared but based on some things that were said I'm 95% sure they are both town.
In post 3703, Bingle wrote: There's a single, large problem with the narrative of me being a traitor.

My role is confirmed.
Huh. Good point.

UNVOTE: Bingle
three person hood?
ok bingle interaction isn't weird because de would be the person to know if the clear went through? if my understanding is right
In post 3715, Save The Dragons wrote: VOTE: cook

who wants to talk tonight
me

i didn't iso cookie. i probably still should. uuuuggghhhh
the day is young. i'll vote with my heart
VOTE: anix
i could also feel kkfc i think
ok i'm not committing to a cookie iso cause that's boring but i will commit to a (leisurely) proper read of the game from the top. i feel like i don't have a complete picture of anyone's game right now
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3720 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:38 am

Post by Yimmy »

wow I never thought I'd make it this far. no idea how to capitalize on a neighborhood actually. uhhh skygazer

in my defense i wasn't around for the 3 "delayed"s
i do not think the original claim made no sense
idk town fakeclaiming to dodge a nk seems normal in role madness
you could say "maybe de is the traitor! he delayed his claim so that is why he fakeclaimed!" or you could say "bingle is the traitor" which most people is reasonable. i think there are options
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3722 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Yimmy »

sorry, i should've said "little merit" instead
idk what ive seen is that a mech band push doesn't need much value for you to go for it. like if you are only going to engage in the game mechanically it seems lame to turn down this oppurtunity. how big is the laundry list anyway?

(our readers may like to remember
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3723 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 04, 2023 4:52 am

Post by Yimmy »

)
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3840 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Yimmy »

really sorry, my heart is not in this game (school started recently. my heart is full of that <3)
seems like the move is to run bingle to e-1? if he dies it means he lied about his role and if he doesn't it means cook lied? kinda straightforwardly?
VOTE: bingle
Yimmy
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Yimmy
any pronouns
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4266 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:02 am

Post by Yimmy »

hi guys. good game for town. was a really rough replacement but i probably could've done more. also totally missed a trick (my enforcer and bingle's whatever where both wiki roles with nonstandard effects. should've made me conftown >:( )
ircher played really well. i feel like by the time i was doused the game was a mechanical loss though :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”