Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:02 pm

Post by Trotsky »

Yosariwen wrote:
Vote:Trotsky

Hasn't posted yet.

-Yos
i like that you singled me out. why so protective of sex w/ shafted's wife, raging wishbone, frog dodging, zmd, apples and banana, i wonder?
Ultimatism is an attempt to rape the working class after failing to convince it.--Leon Trotsky, Bureaucratic Ultimatism (1932)
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Post by Trotsky »

oh and
vote: frog dodging

hasn't posted yet.
Ultimatism is an attempt to rape the working class after failing to convince it.--Leon Trotsky, Bureaucratic Ultimatism (1932)
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:14 am

Post by Trotsky »

compare.
Trotsky wrote:
Yosariwen wrote:

Hasn't posted yet.

-Yos
i like that you singled me out. why so protective of sex w/ shafted's wife, raging wishbone, frog dodging, zmd, apples and banana, i wonder?
Apples and Banana wrote:
Yosariwen wrote:

Hasn't posted yet.

-Yos
Nor had others, including us.

Why single out one hydra?
so fluffy.
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:57 am

Post by Trotsky »

sex w/ shafted's wife club wrote:Also, why did you vote frog dodging when when there was a perfectly good wagon on incamnito? Rabbits like wagons. Also, you studiously avoided OMGUSing yosariwen.
i'm not just a rabbit, i'm also gone with the blastwave, dear. you can stop applying only those parts of our collective meta that fit whatever accusation you're trying to make.

and irony>OMGUS.
swswc wrote:I believe he was going for irony, maybe sarcasm.
on the one hand, this; on the other, one half of me saw jd online and the lack of posting in here.
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:01 am

Post by Trotsky »

yosariwen: care to reply to my earlier question?
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Trotsky »

well a cursory read of this thread has told me yosariwen, incamnito and zaphod are town

i'd vote for frog dodging but my better half apparently already had the right idea
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:20 am

Post by Trotsky »

hoopla's war in heaven analogy was nice and all, but posting it defeats any purpose. posting it later on would have given it a lot more accuracy.
Raging Wishbone wrote:Sorry I still don't get it, there was not 50% of the votes places on Incangnitoan? Alright so Nuwen made a huge MISTAKE? As far as my meta and previous experiences playing with her, she seems to think she is incapable of mistakes? I'm not sure I am buying this?
this tone is so fake.

add post 119, 121 and 127 to the picture and you get a scummyperson. i count appeal to emotion, buddying up, strawmanning, ad hominem and a strong and apparently baseless conviction in pescolight's townliness. war in heaven people, was walt wishbone's posting so annoyingly scummy? i doubt these posts are raging rabbit, unless he had a severe concussion. (yes, i am korts atm and haven't consulted rofl about this)
Trotsky
Trotsky
Townie
Trotsky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #136 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:49 am

Post by Trotsky »

swswc wrote:It's so important to you that you're asking twice for an answer. But you didn't vote them? Why?
early game irony>>>early game omgus
swswc wrote:Why are you still fishing for this after you yourself making a joke of the action?
i don't like my questions being left unanswered

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”