Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Amrun- Acted weird with the cult mention (DESPITE reasoning given, still out of place). However, since then he's acted pretty normally, except his focus is to clear that up. I don't like it yet I can't call him scum for it because it's a stupid mistake similar to many I've made as town; I'll cautiously say town now.

Kast-
Candle Jack wrote:Obvious sarcasm =/= flailing around randomly.

I don't think it was obvious enough, because it confused me a a few minutes, long enough that I was thinking some of the same stuff Kast posted, until I read on through further exchange.

And because I miss RVS and it's page two,
Random VOTE: Celebloki, because I've never heard of you before.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:24 am

Post by Pomegranate »

GreyICE wrote:Kast posts suck. This is a good reason to lynch.

GI's posts suck, considering he isn't answering valid questions, and he's criticizing Kast, who is making sense and stuff. GI continuously avoids/brushes off legitimate questions.

VOTE: GreyICE.

And a strong
FoS
goes out to
Stevie
, mainly for his acutely wishy-washy sentence regarding Kast. If you don't find Kast scummy then you don't think the wagon has a base; if you the wagon has a base then Kast is scummy. Also, if it's not 'completely unfounded', then what, in your opinion is it founded on? To top it off, the 'I wouldn't like it to see it get out of hand' seems to come to remedy the lack of sense made in the sentence, yet it does simply the opposite. No idea what's going on with this.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

StevieT92 wrote:Clarification on the point on Kast: I have no problem with the people wagonning him as I think he is mildly scummy - I am not however going to vote for him.

K, cool story bro. Why do you find him mildy scummy?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Actually, VOTE: Stevie. I hate the way he came in to make another short, meaningless post, gets criticized by GW for not having reads, and then right away comes in with a post voting GI (as well as the rest of his previously mentioned scummy behavior, of course). Additionally, although I don't like GI's play right now or anything, I can say that I don't want to be on a wagon with Stevie.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Kast wrote:P-Edit-
Pom- I'm saddened to see more votes on someone who is so easily a mislynch magnet.

I dunno; although I still don't like GI or anything, I'm pretty sure the vibes I'm getting are anti-town rather than scum. And Stevie is just scummy for enough reasons listed to switch at this point.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

(I forgot how much I missed/enjoyed mafia... <3)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

vollkan wrote:
Pom wrote: GI's posts suck, considering he isn't answering valid questions, and he's criticizing Kast, who is making sense and stuff. GI continuously avoids/brushes off legitimate questions.

VOTE: GreyICE.

And a strong FoS goes out to Stevie , mainly for his acutely wishy-washy sentence regarding Kast. If you don't find Kast scummy then you don't think the wagon has a base; if you the wagon has a base then Kast is scummy. Also, if it's not 'completely unfounded', then what, in your opinion is it founded on? To top it off, the 'I wouldn't like it to see it get out of hand' seems to come to remedy the lack of sense made in the sentence, yet it does simply the opposite. No idea what's going on with this.

Pom+5

Aside from the fact that GI is playing exactly like how I've seen GI play in the past, there's a deeper problem with the above in that your reasons for Voting GI (avoiding questions and criticising Kast) are weaker than your reasons for FoSing Stevie (his inconsistent attitude on Kast)

Yeah, note the fact that my vote has already changed to Stevie, basically for that reason.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Busy day, but let me say that my post #41 was meant the way vollkan understood it.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:07 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Looking at Amrun's recent posts regarding the Stevie wagon:

Amrun wrote:No PM here either.

Nocmen is on the Stevie wagon so I won't be getting on it - though I objectively see why the wagon exists and there are townreads also on it.

Uh, okay, it's because Nocmen is on the wagon. Bad reason not to vote Stevie, because, y'know, SCUM BUS THEIR BUDDIES SOMETIMES. (For the record, I'm not saying that I think Noc is scum, but even from Amrun's PoV, a scumread on Nocmen shouldn't be what stops her from voting Stevie.)

Amrun wrote:Well, if I was totally convinced Stevie was scum, yes.

I see what other people are picking up on, but it doesn't really read as scummy to me. No textbook reason why... Just gut. He seriously reads like a newb, but he says he's not... I've been kind of distracted all day so I probably need to re-read the last couple of pages.

Wait, so now, five posts later and nothing new from Stevie OR Nocmen, and it has nothing to do with Nocmen anymore? It's because of a got townread on Stevie? That's new.

Amrun wrote:The Stevie wagon kind of got huge while I wasn't paying attention and I'm too tired to read closely now.

But overall, there have been a lot of flaws in his play, which people have picked up on - but flaws don't always mean scum. They can be a townie too loose with words that doesn't think enough - and my gut says stevie is that, especially woth his comment that he often has to post many times in a row because he thinks of stuff to add.
That shows he doesn't carefully consider his posts, which I think scum wuld do more.

I was legitimately surprised when he insisted he was an experienced player because I never would have guessed it.

I see people picking up on the flaws in his play and I probably need to evaluate them individially to see if they come from a scum mindset, but when I read them the first time, they just seemed like a series of dumb mistakes with no over-arching agenda behind them. Gut says town on Stevie.

I wil look again when I have time but I doubt I wil ever support this wagon. It has enough validity that I don't think the people on it, especially early, are scum fabricating cases, but I just don't buy stevie as scum. I would hammer at deadline, but not before.

And now, although Stevie's play is flawed and he doesn't consider his posts well (which you think scum are more prone to do, according to the bit I underlined), you think they're dumb mistakes, but not scummy. However, you say that the wagon has validity.

--

tl;dr- Amrun keeps changing her mind about why she's not on the Stevie wagon. I didn't before this, but now I find Amrun rivaling Stevie on my scumdar.

FoS Amrun
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Amrun wrote:Pomegranate, I never changed my mind OR my reasons, I just failed to explain them properly at first, which is why I immediately did.

Post #209 says it's because of Nocmen.

Post #220 goes into detail saying otherwise.

So, yes or no question: Is your lack of participation in the Stevie wagon at all Nocmen-related?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Tajo: Nice to see you here, but onto more important stuff. Like, how the one time I'm mentioned in your post is this-
pome understanding the situation in iso41 but RANDOM VOTING is also scummy fos: pome.
, yet I'm on the list of 'people who need to die'. I need to dies for RVing? :?

And the same regarding Kast; he has to die for his wall-o-text posts?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 am

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA until (probably) Sunday.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Amrun wrote:Vpom, I'd like to see your response to Kast.

Please specify.

--

I definitely need to ISO/look more at Noc; he hasn't really registered much in my mind this game. Will do tomorrow.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Thanks, will do tomorrow, most likely.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

(^^^ Response to Amrun)
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Pomegranate »

What are you looking for? At least in regard to what he said about me (which is what you specified you wanted), I don't have much to say. I think most of it makes sense, and I don't dislike the post (in general) as much as everyone else. The spoilers don't bother me, but the one thing that does is the lack of straight up townreads. But otherwise I've mostly liked Kast's play so far (but then again, I've never played with him before to my memory, so I can't compare his playstyle to anything else. And his playstyle in this game is what seems to be a problem with most people).
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Nocmen wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:

What are you looking for? At least in regard to what he said about me (which is what you specified you wanted), I don't have much to say. I think most of it makes sense, and I don't dislike the post (in general) as much as everyone else. The spoilers don't bother me, but the one thing that does is the lack of straight up townreads. But otherwise I've mostly liked Kast's play so far (but then again, I've never played with him before to my memory, so I can't compare his playstyle to anything else. And his playstyle in this game is what seems to be a problem with most people).

So...do you like it or you dont? You like his play, but not his lack of townreads?

Yeah, I pretty much like Kast's play, besides for that bit.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Pomegranate »

StevieT92 wrote:Am I being dense on purpose? Why yes I am. I think claiming as one of the major characters is revealing enough information..my power becomes useless if people know what it is.

As far as not putting in effort?
i've been scumhunting my heart out
, and will continue to do so. I'm just sick of this consensus that either i am a noob or a scum. I know (mostly) what I am doing.

Really?

How about you do some actual scumhunting. Whether or not you're being lynched today. Because hunting scum is always the best way not to get wagoned, as opposed to any sort of claim.

--Pom, currently on page 17. So much new stuff....
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:26 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Also, UNVOTE: . If vollkan's doing it, I'm doing it.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi, okay. Could someone on the Noc wagon please summarize its main points? Because otherwise
I'm all for an LC lynch. Tajo's got a solid case, man. VOTE: LC.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #20) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

populartajo wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:Hi, okay. Could someone on the Noc wagon please summarize its main points? Because otherwise

what part of it did you like the most?

How her votes often didn't line up with her actual suspicions. IIRC, there was a post in which LC detailed in length specific things she found scummy of my play, and then promptly proceed to vote a lurker (malth?). I mean, WTH?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:10 am

Post by Pomegranate »

vollkan wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:Hi, okay. Could someone on the Noc wagon please summarize its main points? Because otherwise

what part of it did you like the most?

How her votes often didn't line up with her actual suspicions. IIRC, there was a post in which LC detailed in length specific things she found scummy of my play, and then promptly proceed to vote a lurker (malth?). I mean, WTH?

I don't think this attack is accurate. You make it sound like LC's voting post contained a detailed case against you, and then proceeded to simply vote Malthusis for lurking. I get why you would think that, but the problem with LC's post is subty different

Her attack on you:
LC wrote: pom's 41 was pretty garbage indeed, and she ended up reversing her vote like that. which.....in turn, i find a bit scummy. i find her 41 a bit scummy, and i feel after she got called out on it, she switched her vote to stevie at the soonest point she found acceptable. However, since i dont like stevie's posts about kast wagon, either, i think this is rather poor bussing/distancing. whatever.

And, moreover, her reasoning for voting malthusis was not his lurking:
LC wrote: however, i really don't like malthusis' vote right after it.

thus, taking my own advice, im going to vote malthusis.

unvote
vote:malthusis

Voting a scummy lurker over scummy actives is only scummy if the reason for voting the lurker is their lurking. That said, there is a problem with LC's post, but it isn't the one that you are identifying. It's that the reasons for suspecting malthusis are so much less developed.

@LC:
What did you mean by "taking my own advice"? I had a look in the previous posts to the above, and there was nothing which would explain why the malthusis vote had such little development, compared especially to your paragraph on Pom.

Well, that was why I included 'IIRC', because I didn't go back to check the specifics. Also, I didn't say that she voted malth
because
he lurked, but that he was a lurker. (Yes, my post did kind of imply that it was because of lurking. But again, I knew I might not be accurate.)

Anyway, it's still scummy to detail in length problems she had with my play, but to promptly vote malth because she didn't "like malthusis' vote" without explaining what she didn't like, and why it was scummy.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:23 am

Post by Pomegranate »

GI's Post #583 is great Surye is definitely scummy, but I don't think I'd call him actual scum yet. Also, I didn't actually read his long post (too mind-numbing); I managed to read the one line tl;dr summaries of anyone who had one.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

drewoftherushes wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:"Town voting bloc freaks me out a little bit"

KILL IT WITH FIRE.

SOMEONE HAVE A VIG? SHOOT DREW WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE~

Actually, this attitude freaks me out even more than the voting bloc. "kill everyone who criticizes the voting bloc! They're sowing discord!"

The idea of five or six people who have decided to unite their votes because they all think they're town ON DAY 1 is scary, yeah. So if I'm so scummy, why don't you vote me, LL?

Drew, if you'd like to know, the absolute best way to not get lynched is to scumhunt. Now, how about you stop making me think you're scum/daring people to vote for you (hint: not a good move), and do some scumhunting? Like, giving out reads and analyzing stuff, y'know?
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:38 am

Post by Pomegranate »

drewoftherushes wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
drewoftherushes wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:"Town voting bloc freaks me out a little bit"

KILL IT WITH FIRE.

SOMEONE HAVE A VIG? SHOOT DREW WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE~

Actually, this attitude freaks me out even more than the voting bloc. "kill everyone who criticizes the voting bloc! They're sowing discord!"

The idea of five or six people who have decided to unite their votes because they all think they're town ON DAY 1 is scary, yeah. So if I'm so scummy, why don't you vote me, LL?

Drew, if you'd like to know, the absolute best way to not get lynched is to scumhunt. Now, how about you stop making me think you're scum/daring people to vote for you (hint: not a good move), and do some
? Like, giving out reads and analyzing stuff, y'know?

I know I've been A shitty scumhunter today. It take me a while to get going, especially in big games. But as I said, I'll be more able to do that soon. I just wanted to give some impressions. So I apologize.

And when is soon? Because admitting that you haven't done any scumhunting doesn't make up for it or anything.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

V/LA for a day or two.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

ZeL1nK wrote:er, Kast went from 0 votes to 9 votes in 24 hours.

Basically, this alone makes me not like the wagon. Actually, scratch that; the fact that I didn't see Kast as
that
scummy in addition to the wagon blowing up overnight makes me not like it. And what
Iec
said about it being the end of the day, ergo townies being more willing to vote &c.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Pomegranate »

GreyICE wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:
ZeL1nK wrote:er, Kast went from 0 votes to 9 votes in 24 hours.

Basically, this alone makes me not like the wagon. Actually, scratch that; the fact that I didn't see Kast as
that
scummy in addition to the wagon blowing up overnight makes me not like it. And what
Iec
said about it being the end of the day, ergo townies being more willing to vote &c.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Interesting Pom. I've seen 3 wagons I'd call 'flash wagons' that shot out of nowhere so far. Two hit scum.

Obviously past results indicators future results yadda yadda yadda but would you say scum are more likely to be fast and loose with their vote, or conservative and play it safe?

I'd say that some scum act conservatively, some are 'fast and loose'. It has more to do with each player's personal playstyle.

Also, 3 quick wagons is not a large sample size, by any stretch of the imagination.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

^^^ Yup, you should claim, because I'm pretty much ready to vote you. Let's see.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

StevieT92 wrote:Thirdly, DO NOT DO CANDLEJACK'S PLAN. that is all.

I trust CJ a hell of a lot more than I trust you right now, Stevie. Just sayin'.

And I agree with GI-- they're simply not all town. There's scum there. This day is dragging, and we need a freakin lynch already. So, although I'm not exactly sure how many votes are on him, VOTE: malthusis.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

At this point, I can't say I really regret it.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

GhostWriter wrote:Reaction-fishing.

I'm curious as to what you got.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Cool. If you want me to spell it out, I think it'd be great if we could get a lynch asap on someone fairly scummy, malth falling into that category.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Here's what needs to happen:

1) Stevie claims in next post or dies.
2) CJ Claims Target and Alignment of his day cop in next post, or dies.
3) Kast explains if there is ANYTHING in his power that could have to do with "corruption".

QFT.
If Stevie's claim isn't great, we lynch him. Kast needs to show up.At some point we need to here about CJ's daycop.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

LobsterCatapult wrote:@stevie, whom was the pm from?

If the scum had a PM-sending ability, it would most likely be through the mod anyway.

That's not to say that I'm not considering voting Spy, but with Stevie being scummy and the possibility that it was not sent from the mod (but rather originated from scum), I need to wait until the people with flavor knowledge discuss flavor aspects.

P-edit: Scratch that. For now, VOTE: Spy.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:17 am

Post by Pomegranate »

populartajo wrote:i fail to see what benefit we get from stevie lynch since I think he is telling the truth regarding his resurrection powers (no flip after lynch) and I want to know TODAY if we are dealing with a cult or not.

QFT
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

I think tomorrow we should look back at
vollkan
's stuff, depending on the flip and whatnot.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:04 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

StevieT92 wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:I think tomorrow we should look back at
vollkan
's stuff, depending on the flip and whatnot.

And zellink, he was really wishy washy today.

No, I was referring to #1051. I think vollkan is town.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Amrun wrote:Pom used her PR very well - Vollkan was the towniest of us.

Which was why I targeted him-- I mainly wanted to confirm the town read I had on him, but I figured I might as wall breadcrumb it. And I have to say that I was mildly offended when GI put down my play in #1625, because I think I did pretty well in all.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”