Neon Genesis Evangelion Mafia (Game Over)

LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

vote:Pomegranate

poor persephone :(

@antinfinity, why RNG?

fos: candlejack

not understanding the point on drew, reaching too much with amrun imo.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:19 am

Kast wrote:@Greyice-
How about you cut the crap and play the game? Flailing around randomly D1 like an idiot is just going to waste time and peg you for a useless VI. If you're scum, then keep it up, but if you're town, you're just going to hurt your credibility when you try to play seriously later. In either case, you're just setting yourself up as lynch bait (either as a mislynch or a sacrificial bus) and that's clearly not playing to your win con.

where has GI flailed around here or lost credibility? he claimed and sort of explained amrun's post. It seems to me you are trying to discredit GreyIce where there doesn't seem a need to be.
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:41 am

Amrun wrote:Okay, read.

Lobster, why place an rvs vote and FoS someone in the same post?

Ani, why did you vote for me? Explain what you thought I was saying.

(Tar answered this question within the thread already.)

Kast, why did you call Grey a VI? What basis do you have for this?

Ace, why is two posts of supposed fluff a scumtell at this stage of the game?

Not really seeing the case on Kast yet, though I don't exactly like his posts, either.

i felt like i kinda missed rvs...and i wanted to participate too. :mrgreen:

@candlejack, about amrun: i looked at it and was really confused too, i found it scummy, but they way you started to ask for votes before amrun came back to explain it came across as almost not caring what the explination was.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:29 pm

sorry, shit happened in rl, worked a double at work then went out. i skimmed the thread, i will post tomorrow.

so far, very inclined to think that kast and GI are town, along with volkan

need to read stevie, and pom more closely.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:26 am

ZeL1nK wrote:I thought that was a pretty obvious joke. Why would GI-scum lie about it when Candle Jack could easily confirm it's a lie?

This is null for me. Although the responses and vote shifts because of it have got my interest.

I'm fairly confident GreyIce is doing this just for that. i think GreyIce is town, though i think his playstyle is really getting under peoples skin, like Kast.

@greyice...pom bussing stevie?

Im seeing Kast as likely town as well, i like his response to CandleJacks points about Amrun's cult "speculation". i think kast and GreyIce are town, but just mixing as well as oil and water. i think kast is exaggerating GreyIce's posts as antitown, and misinterpretting them as such, especially the one where he pointed out a very valid point against pom. that inlies what i said about kast earlier discrediting GI, kast since the first exhange between him and GreyIce as come across as rather town, i like that he has pulled away to address other points, but i think their incredibly different playstyles have led to misinterpretations that instead of me originally thinking as discrediting, have been simply misinterpretations.

pom's 41 was pretty garbage indeed, and she ended up reversing her vote like that. which.....in turn, i find a bit scummy. i find her 41 a bit scummy, and i feel after she got called out on it, she switched her vote to stevie at the soonest point she found acceptable. However, since i dont like stevie's posts about kast wagon, either, i think this is rather poor bussing/distancing. whatever.

still not liking how ace voted kast simply because there was a wagon...i mean, c'mon look how early the day is, the point is to try to build cases here, not sheep them at this point. also...stevie is not doing anything useful, except finding a good tree and getting strong rope.

i like Zel1nks and volkans posts thus far.

nocmen seems to be reacting extremely strongly to greyice's stupid fake mason claim, and i dont understand his kast vote.
however, i really don't like malthusis' vote right after it.

thus, taking my own advice, im going to vote malthusis.

unvote
vote:malthusis

why are you more inclined to believe candlejack than greyice?

this seems to me like scum trying to find an easy wagon, for a stupid reason.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:45 am

vollkan wrote:
Amrun wrote:
Vollkan: it was more about the wording and the combination with the RV. Her waffling explanation of having a null (?) read on me demonstrates that she read enough to have reads and be able to generate them, and yet she makes an RV and expresses no suspicions. Why? It makes no sense. Also, it didn't seem to be a nullread - it seemed to be a town read with a couple of loopholes to allow for backtracking.

Amrun+5

Two problems with this:
1) She said your actions were scummy, but may have just been a mistake. It's expressed cumbersomely, but she's basically just declaring a nullread. Waffling is bad when it is used to be passive or to cover lack of content. Here, it is just a bad way of expressing things. I can't for the life of me see why you are reading it as scummy,
2) You emphasise the fact that she has a nullread and also RVs. What's the scumtell here? The whole point of RVing is to spark a game. The mere fact that some people have already committed game-relevant actions doesn't negate the appropriateness of RVing - and it certainly doesn't make it scummy.

im not too familiar here with your point system, but are you saying that amrun is twisting Pom's interpretation of amrun's cult post, and her rvs fos into something scummy that isn't? because Pom never said what amrun did was scummy, she said it was wierd. to me there is a big difference. to me, at the end pom said that she was cautiously leaning town, also not indicative of me of a pure null tell.

Pomegranate wrote:Amrun- Acted weird with the cult mention (DESPITE reasoning given, still out of place). However, since then he's acted pretty normally, except his focus is to clear that up. I don't like it yet I can't call him scum for it because it's a stupid mistake similar to many I've made as town; I'll cautiously say town now.

the interpretation of Pom's post here seems to be a bit off. to me, i dont see it as a roundabout way to get a null-tell, and i dont mind the rvs vote too much either. i see it as potentially scummy that she finds amrun's way of trying to describe the cult mention as not normal, i mean, what do you find not normal about the way amrun as defended herself? also, there was only 1 post amrun said that wasn't about the cult post, and all amrun did was ask questions to people (the one to ani was pretty bad), and say that she didnt see the case on kast, but didnt like his posts. i don't really like amruns post here, and i dont see why Pom does.

Pom's post gives me a vibe of fencesitting with a caution town label afterwards, it makes me wonder if perhaps there is some distancing going on here between amrun and Pom.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 am

GreyICE wrote:
Nocmen wrote:Masons now too? Why the hell would you out
that fact
for no good reason?

Unvote, Vote: GreyICE

i missed this too. :oops:

unvote
vote:nocmen

i cant see why town would automatically just take this at face value like this. coupled with his 2 scenarios post afterwards, i think its scummy.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Amrun wrote:Oh, "the fact" thing is weak, but I still find Nocmen scummy otherwise.

Lobstersheep is very bad - torn between the two.

uh huh.

you think that nocmen is scum for reacting so strongly against the mason claim, but you dont think its scummy for what he actually said when he reacted?

there are other reasons why i think nocmen is scummy, the post that GreyIce pointed out convinced me to move my vote. i had already stated suspicion on nocmen before this.

1) i also dont like how strongly he reacted, especially in contrast with how he had worded his previous posts
2) him hopping back onto the kast wagon seems scummy, his vote doesn't show much fervor in fact i dont entirely understand it. he is attacking kast for not giving good reads, but this early d1, we are still forming reads, and in fact nocmen himself has not given really any reads except on Grey, Kast and stevie respectively, which i find hypocritical since kast has basically the same amount of reads accomplished.
3) what greyice pointed out
newly:
4) i find his case on Stevie mostly what other people have stated, but he seems to misrep Stevie by faulting stevie for bringing up his history, when he was asked explicitly (from greyice?) what his history was. i feel like, again, this is another reason to get on a wagon and get heat off himself.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:18 pm

StevieT92 wrote:I want to hear what GreyIce's flavor name because as a fan of the series I want to see if the flavor makes sense with the role he is claiming.

i believe this like i believe the moon is made out of cheese.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:29 pm

ace wrote:When you vote you have to think about what purpose the wagon will serve. Will a wagon on Kast, or a wagon on Stevie serve more purpose? In this case, a wagon on Stevie will accomplish very little; he's not going to significantly change his posting style because he's already trying to defend himself. A wagon on Kast will either force Kast to contribute to scumhunting as town or force him out of his comfort zone as scum.

Stevie's attitude towards the game could change a lot of he were put under more pressure, just like physics. the more pressure you apply to something, the hotter under the collar stevie will get, regardless if he is scum or town, however how he reacts to this, will help us figure out if he is scum, or town, and who on his wagon is scum or town. as a wagon builds, you dont just recieve information to whom the wagon is building upon, but also who joins the wagon, for what reason, and when. a wagon on stevie, if he flips scum or town, will help us figure out who his buddies were, or who was scum that misled town for the mislynch.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:03 pm

vollkan wrote:
Lobster wrote:
im not too familiar here with your point system, but are you saying that amrun is twisting Pom's interpretation of amrun's cult post, and her rvs fos into something scummy that isn't? because Pom never said what amrun did was scummy, she said it was wierd. to me there is a big difference. to me, at the end pom said that she was cautiously leaning town, also not indicative of me of a pure null tell.

I see that Pom's already said that she meant it how I interpreted it. In terms of Amrun, the problem is that he keeps accusing Pom of waffling, non-committal, etc. (actually, the attack has changed from being non-committal, to waffling, to having an actual read (ie. committing) and yet also RVing), when in fact her position was clear. Having a null read on something does not equate to being non-committal.

Lobster wrote:
the interpretation of Pom's post here seems to be a bit off. to me, i dont see it as a roundabout way to get a null-tell, and i dont mind the rvs vote too much either. i see it as potentially scummy that she finds amrun's way of trying to describe the cult mention as not normal, i mean, what do you find not normal about the way amrun as defended herself? also, there was only 1 post amrun said that wasn't about the cult post, and all amrun did was ask questions to people (the one to ani was pretty bad), and say that she didnt see the case on kast, but didnt like his posts. i don't really like amruns post here, and i dont see why Pom does.

Pom's post gives me a vibe of fencesitting with a caution town label afterwards, it makes me wonder if perhaps there is some distancing going on here between amrun and Pom.

I don't think you can seriously deny that Amrun's actions were weird. In which case, I can't see why Pom is unreasonable in her view of it: namely, that it was weird but could be written off as a mistake.

Stevie wrote:
I'm also not voting GreyIce really because of his claim - he would indeed have to be an incredibly ballsy scum to come out with that day one. I'm voting him because his behavior since that claim has been extremely suspect.

Yup. GI is scum because he has done the right thing in claiming and is also refusing to give away any more information than he needs to.

:roll:

amrun was acting wierdly, i never denied that, what i said was that wierd=/=scummy in terms of wording. if i said amrun was acting wierd, id consider that to have a different meaning than amrun was acting scummy.

by no means, right now, do i see amrun as acting very townie.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:12 pm

vollkan wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
vollkan wrote:
Lobster wrote:

I see that Pom's already said that she meant it how I interpreted it. In terms of Amrun, the problem is that he keeps accusing Pom of waffling, non-committal, etc. (actually, the attack has changed from being non-committal, to waffling, to having an actual read (ie. committing) and yet also RVing), when in fact her position was clear. Having a null read on something does not equate to being non-committal.

Lobster wrote:

I don't think you can seriously deny that Amrun's actions were weird. In which case, I can't see why Pom is unreasonable in her view of it: namely, that it was weird but could be written off as a mistake.

Stevie wrote:
I'm also not voting GreyIce really because of his claim - he would indeed have to be an incredibly ballsy scum to come out with that day one. I'm voting him because his behavior since that claim has been extremely suspect.

Yup. GI is scum because he has done the right thing in claiming and is also refusing to give away any more information than he needs to.

:roll:

amrun was acting wierdly, i never denied that, what i said was that wierd=/=scummy in terms of wording. if i said amrun was acting wierd, id consider that to have a different meaning than amrun was acting scummy.

Sure, the word "weird" in isolation doesn't mean "scummy". But Pom juxtaposed it being "weird" and her not "liking" it against her thinking it was potentially just a town mistake; which implies that weird was just being used instead of scummy. Now, that isn't technically a correct labelling, but it's hardly unusual for a person to use the word "weird" when they mean "scummy"

ill concede, its not unusual, i had a problem with you making that inference when that wasnt really waht she said, but since she has confirmed that is how she wanted it to be red, i dont see the point in arguing it further. i suppose my point that should still stand is even when i see something and say, thats odd/wierd, when i use it, i dont necessarily always mean scummy but this could be a minority opinion.

also, looking at starbucks post, i missed kast saying that stevie is a mislynch, i am curious as to why kast as such a town read on stevie.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:05 pm

SpyreX wrote:Ok who's up to funny business?

Thats all I'm going to say until a chunk of people have chimed in because SOMETHING just happened to me and I'm not a fan.

what what? are you saying this in regards to the vote count?

im confused why stevie is voting stevie.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:22 pm

Antifinity wrote:
GreyICE wrote:
Antifinity wrote:
StevieT92 wrote:
What is a RNG? never heard that term before or maybe i am rusty.

RNG. I used a random number generator for my first vote because I was in a hurry.
I'm convinced this cult-wagon-thing is nuts, and everyone involved is crazy.
The miller thing is more serious, and for flavor reasons, I'm inclined to believe it.
I'm going to put my less random vote on Candle Jack, for caring far too much
vote: Candle Jack

Candle Jack is my mason buddy. I get mad when you vote for my mason buddies. Who would you say is floating on the sidelines and needs serious pressure?

PEdit: Drew those questions were still noise designed to look town, they were stupid as SIN.

StevieT92 wrote:Clarification on the point on Kast: I have no problem with the people wagonning him as I think he is mildly scummy - I am not however going to vote for him.

GhostWriter wrote:Because that completely helps things. You have no vote down, an FoS on the main driving force behind Kast's wagon, yet you have no problem with the people on the wagon AND find Kast mildly scummy, but npt enough for a vote or even an FoS? Yeah...

etc...
I gathered a ton of posts on Stevie while catching up but it seems kind of pointless now. I'm actually going to
vote: Stevie
right now, despite shenanigans, since I consider it highly unlikely that something that moves votes would also trigger into effect on lynch. If anyone has a reason to suspect this is risky though, I don't mind unvoting. Oh, and just point of order,
FoS Nocmen
I'm pretty confident he'll be vigged tonight, but if not, I'm pre-in for that wagon.
An aside:I suspect the existence of a vigilante based on the presence of a watcher, as suggested by the existence of a watcher/tracker miller; not because I am a vigilante, or a scum claiming a vigilante, or whatever else you want to blame me for)
An aside to that: For anyone who wasn't in the latest Square Enix Mafia, I got lynched for correctly setup-speculation (that turned out to be correct) and so I'm pre-responding to that sort of shenanigans.

with stevie voting for himself, and this vote, this puts stevie at L-1.

i did not recieve a PM.

also, antinfinity, that se game is still going on.

i think itd be good of town to hear from kanye and perhaps kawaii (if they/she havent been replaced).

pedit, correction, L-2
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Amrun wrote:No PM here either.

Nocmen is on the Stevie wagon so I won't be getting on it - though I objectively see why the wagon exists and there are townreads also on it.

FoS:Amrun
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:29 pm

Amrun wrote:Well, if I was totally convinced Stevie was scum, yes.

I see what other people are picking up on, but it doesn't really read as scummy to me. No textbook reason why... Just gut. He seriously reads like a newb, but he says he's not... I've been kind of distracted all day so I probably need to re-read the last couple of pages.

so youre saying gut says he is town, he reads like a newb even though he isnt....and now you are saying you need to reread hte last few pages.

how does he read like a newb?

this whole post carries the tone, imo, of scum who is trying to get on their scumbuddie's wagon for a late bus.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:53 pm

SpyreX wrote:Damn with the votecount being edited my shower-induced paranoia may not be true.

I'll talk about it more after but I'm fully expecting no one to chime in.

Lets just say if Stewie gets lynched and I die instead pay attention.

O_o. jesus.

stevie is at L-2, let us not hammer before spy, or whoever, tries to figure this shit out.

looks like amrun isnt going to bus his buddy.

what do you mean you werent paying attn? you were posting, commenting on wagons, hell, feigning ignorance of how large stevie's wagon got just is screaming to me like scum trying to wiggle free. please point out where his flaws are more newb flaws than scum.

his experience imo, has nothing to do with his "flaws" as you call them, at least most of them.

no over arching agenda? he wants to kill greyice for the most contradictory reasons ive seen.

multiscum is looking like a possibility here.

pedit: being sleepy cannot relieve you of responsibility of what youve said here.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:13 pm

Amrun wrote:Also, for someone talkng with scuch confidence about stevie being scum, you're not voting him.

And I just realized you and I are the only ones voting nocmen; not acceptable.

VOTE: lobstercatapult

groovy. :lol:

i find them both scummy. and you. my vote is on nocmen because i find him scummier. i had few qualms about moving my vote to my number 2 scum candidate until recently.

i have a problem with voting for stevie, now, however. i dont understand what spyrex is talking about, i know he said he'd hammer stevie, but with what he is talking about i'm thinking putting stevie at a hasty L-1 before spyrex can figure out his PM is not the best course of action.

i also want kast to explain why he thinks that stevie is a mislynch, and other people to come in and say their 2 cents (kanye and kawaii).
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:03 am

uh oh, ace is voting nocmen now too amrun..... sound the alarm!
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:48 am

Nocmen wrote:
Amrun wrote:Because I don't suspect Stevie? Whatevs, have fun with that.

For the record, though, grey, you are town. So is candlejack.

Still wanting to see a more detailed wagon analysis.

Also, I don't understand the vote on Lobster. Because of sheeping your vote on me? That's the only reason I can see why.

Additionally, Amrun, an issue I have with your case on me is that you disagree with what Grey thinks in me "practically claiming scum", but you fail to provide much of a reason, aside from your disagreeing with me on the Kast wagon.

i didnt sheep amrun, though i do think how strongly you reacted was a bit scummy,my vote was on...malthusis(sp?). i then placed my vote onto you was from what grey pointed out to me, i kept my vote on you with your dubious shifting your vote from Grey to kast to stevie for weak reasoning.

amrun's vote on you, imo, has weaker reasoning than mine.

and i like how amrun basically told you to ISO me, instead of coming up with a compelling case on her own. i guess he is hoping that someone will ISO me, find bs scummy and be like, oh shit amrun has a point. lazy floundering scum.

fos: amrun.

if i hadnt done so already.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:05 am

Nocmen wrote:
Amrun wrote:Pomegranate, I never changed my mind OR my reasons, I just failed to explain them properly at first, which is why I immediately did.

Nocmen, my vote on you came before the "slip" and for entirely independent reasons.

As did my suspicion of Lobster. Do an ISO really quickly or something.

The vote was before that, but I still don't see much reasoning for the vote on me.

@Lobster: I think Amrun wanted me to ISO her, which I conveniently did before my last post, so I'm a bit familiar with it. In your vote on me though, I felt like you didn't really have much of a reason of your own, just sheeping what else was posted. However, I have a townish read on you for now.

oh, well, if i misunderstood to whom amrun wanted ISO to be done, that changes my point, but i still find it lazy.

if i were to be sheeping anyone, it'd be greyice, however since his vote isn't on you, i dont know if that is in true form, sheeping. and to add, this does not weaken my reasons for you, they are to me, very valid, coupled with what ive already stated, these are the primary reasons my vote is on you.

your wagon hopping looks like scum trying to get on a wagon without being noticed. i still dont understand your reasoning for voting for kast. i think you saying that kast is handling pressure well (from 4 votes in a bajillion[23] person game) is trying to give you an out to get your vote of townkast.

I think you being on Stevie's wagon is trying to get you townie points if stevie flips town, if not (unlikely) you can always refer to your post that you ISOed him for, and be like. seriously, he was looking this scummy, this is how i got my vote. i

in fact, the only thing that i can think of that would weaken you being scum in my mind is amrun looking so scummy.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 am

^this.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Kast wrote:I'll have my larger post with breakdown of reads up tonight. Skimming through and trying to answer any outstanding points atm:

@Starbuck-
Yeah, I answered the question. You may have missed it since it was in spoiler tags.

Spyrex wrote:Lets just say if Stewie gets lynched and I die instead pay attention.
If you think your death is very likely, take the chance to share more thoughts/info as needed. Also, I did not do anything to cause your PM/whatever. Further, it seems unlikely that the culprit would claim in any case, especially not when you imply whatever was done is negative/harmful.

-I'm amused that ace reacts to being called out by basically saying, "Look at me! I'm pushing a counter-wagon and interested in doing something!"

-I'll keep Amrun in mind in my re-read/summary; on the surface I'm feeling neutral as far as affiliation, but I may be biased since it feels like she keeps agreeing with me. I don't have the best opinion of most of her attackers though, so that'll probably affect my read.

why is stevie a mislynch?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:40 pm

oh no, i was on my shit phone and didnt see the link. ignore my last post, im brilliant.

his....posts dont come across as newb, ive seen some pretty terrible newb play d1, like dkab in super hero revolution. the only thing ive seen that was really "newb" by him was him defending his posting style, but this doesn't mean newb town. i do think that some people are misrepping him, like you, in terms of him posting his history on this site when he was explicitly asked what it was.

im not against quicklynching, but when a wagon does materlize this quickly on d1, i will definitely suspect there is some distancing/bussing/crap votes on it. like yours, and ill have to look into others.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:08 pm

i will be
v/la
till sunday.

ill address amruns points breifly.

1) i wanted to rvs. that simple. im sorry if you dont like that explination but it was as simple as that.

2) though pomegranate was scummy to me, at the time malthusis was acting scummier, thus i switched my vote from pom to him. Malthusis Sheeping Noc's reasoning is still a point i'd like to make known is incredibly scummy. however, unless i missed something, he hasn't come back in to post yet. thats why i hadn't mentioned him.

3) i was :oops: because i think it is indeed a slip, and to me it was the last straw to switch my vote, at that point nocmen had proved to be more scummy since i missed initially. also, my vote on malthusis was doing nothing since he was not here posting, so i switched my vote onto nocmen, and it proved to be the right move considering how his votes after his vote on grey ice are scummy. and its not an embarrased face, its an oops face. oops i missed something obvious.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

4) the reason i was considering multiscum, was in fact due to your interactions with nocmen and stevie.

5) ive explained my reasoning for not being on the stevie wagon atm. i think nocmen is scummier. and just because my vote is not on the wagon leader does not make it useless.

6) i have already explained my view on kast, i think indeed kast was obviously misinterpretting greyice, i mean, grey's all caps post, and his attack on pom were in my opinion, a towns misinterpretation rather than scum trying to discredit greyice. and speaking of dancing. what on earth is your view on kast, you dont find him scummy, outside of not voting? why is not voting here a scumtell? seems like to me you are trying to paint us as some sort of scum team together, while fencesitting on whether kast is scum or not.

most of these points are ones i have already gone over in previous posts.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:39 pm

back from V/LA catching up now.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:26 pm

ok answering questions, if i missed one just repost it

@kast's @266, i wasn't referring to you I was referring to Nocmen

i dont like amrun's 299, nor malthusis' 333. i think it sounds like complete wifom and ingenuine. he says its a gut mislynch, but is fine with his lynch wtf.

i also dont like that ghost writer was accusing stevie of fishing, thats not what he was doing.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:01 pm

@LLD by rolefishing i meant not flavor, but to be honest i missed stevies post when he responded to GW.

i think speculating over whether rei is a safeclaim or not based on anything beside's stevie's play may make us overthink things. putting the most popular character as a safeclaim is something that has been done before in games ive played.

i'm thinking if stevie agrees to tajo's agreement, and if he is scum, it could just end in him claiming he was roleblocked the next day. or the same could happen if he is town. i dont see how letting him live a night will automatically clear or not clear him of suspicious depending on his night action.

im contemplating leaning town on stevie's claim. I think scum would have claimed some sort of role by now, esp to fish out another role
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:18 pm

populartajo wrote:loobster, can you make a summary of the evolution of your stevie read?

I didn't like his vote on amrun, i think that voting amrun based on the cult mention at the time is an easy vote to defend if you are scum. coupled with his fos and questioning on why GreyIce didn't claim his character. i find this now a bit hypocritical, if not backwards, since now he is only claiming his character and not his role. he also didnt elaborate on why GreyIce's posts since his claim were suspect, or why greyice not answering that question was suspect

his view early on of the kast wagon i found scummy as well, not wanting to get the wagon out of hand, the wagon not being without merit, butnot really finding him scummy. its fencesitting.

his vote on greyice is suspicious, especially after he said he was slightly scummy and wouldnt be voting for him

people keep saying he is doing noob mistakes,or is playing like a newb, but the only "newb"post i found like this was the one defending his playstyle,that had a newbish vibe to me. even so, newb vibes from a post doesn't mean newbtown.

stevie's claim to me, doesn't make sense as scum to me. i would see scum as more likely to full claim, in an effort to try to out someone with that role, or in an effort to be more convincing.stevie even didnt claim in the face of getting hammered,since spyrex said he would hammer if he was put at L-1. this gives me a town vibe.

i guess right now you can say im sort of null on stevie. his play hasnt been pro-town,and at times scummy,however he was never my number 1 scum candidate, and his claim,and how he claimed,comes across as townish to me.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:37 pm

@nocmen

i never really saw amrun as a town read, i began to find her more and more scummy as we went along, at first i thought scum might have been singling her out for the cult speculation thing,and falsely repping her as scum for doing so, since her explination of the vote sufficed for me.

her post 112 rang a bit hollow to me in regards of Pom, i dont see how pom looked better after her inital vote.

upon doing her ISO, i think its interesting how she flipped out on me and LLD for thinking about multi scum,but not on greyice for mentioning it.

when she really became scummy to me was her reasoning for not being on the stevie wagon. at first she says its because you are on it, which is a weak and rather scummy reason to me, not at first saying that she found stevie as town, or not scum, just saying that stevie also had town reads on the wagon. she keeps saying it because he is coming across as newb even when most of his posts are not newb reads at all.

i think her reaction to grey's post calling her scum is interesting. she calls him town, which to me came across as scum trying to diffuse a situation

her post 299 really makes me feel like she is scum. i don't like how she is trying to get people on your wagon(which she switched back to you with little explination) and then only a few posts after this, she jumps back on my wagon when i hadnt posted since the last time she responded. this screams opportunistic. its weak reasoning and using CJ as a crutch to vote for me.

i also feel like her multiscum freak outs is a lil over the top, especially since she called you out for overreacting.
unvote
vote:amrun

the post about stevie and pressure, i thought my vote would be better placed on you, whom i still think is scum, than simply transferrng a vote to stevie for pressure. i also simply disagreed with ace's view of wagons, and used stevie, and the physics metaphor,as a slightly humorous way of showing how a few votes can change how people react.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:05 pm

Amrun wrote:Lobster, when did grey say something about multiscum? Must have missed it.

Also, just because I moved from Nocmen to you without explaining it much doesn't mean it is "opportunistic." It is, in fact, the opposite. I moved from a wagon with three votes to a wagon with none - that you're trying to brand that as opportunistic is laughable, actually, and shows you're totally fabricating your omgus case on me.

quote="GreyICE"]
Amrun wrote:I thought Nocmen claimed scum according to you. Are you ever going to explain that or show conviction in your reads, Grey?

Sure, soon as there stops being MULTIPLE SCUM I'll be happy to pick one and stick to him.

I mean unless you have a "Lone Scumman" theory you'd like to share.[/quote]

i misread the post count when i saw your vote on me, but it doesnt make my point for you using CJ as a crutch to vote for me less valid.

im now voting for you for these reasons.
0) your vote on nocmen, in my opinion, seemed weak.
1) your stance on the stevie wagon, and your evolving reasons for doing so. (going from not being on the wagon because nocmen was, then to stevie not being scummy)
2) not understanding your 2nd vote on me for simply being on nocmen, it looked like deflecting
3) your vote going back onto me during when i was V/LA.
4) you having a fit over multiscum seems ingenuine.
5)your post saying you are intrested in what stevie has to say, then trying to get people on nocmen wagon, then switching your vote back to me.

all this seems scummy.

dinner time, ill reread drew to see what ppl are talking about.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:58 pm

ok, so i read back on drew: he really hasn't done much of anything(which is why i needed to go back and reread him, becuase he isnt memorable to me at all) hasn't made any waves, seems to just kinda coast. he also hasn't really commented on anything indepth or done much scumhunting. he doesn't strike me as scummy as amrun, nocmen or malthusis currently are, however there are some things in his ISO that strike me as scummy.

i dont like his 11, after GreyIce's post. it seems like he is throwing that out there as a bit of a rolefish to other possible watcher/hunters. or to at least get talking about other possible town roles that to me, despite greyice's claim, doesnt seem protown.

i dont like his 304 either, i think its probable he is trying to make icerint divulge more of his own methods of scumhunting when any and all scumhunting that drew has done is in 148, which points to a very popular reason that people began to suspect stevie to begin with. not stating that what stevie said about greyice and his flavor wasn't scummy, but it seems like a fairly safe place to be on the wagon if scum.

drew is not pinging my scumdar majorly, but he is definitely someone i think is skating underneath the radar and should be watched carefully.

i decided to look into other players i havent really paid to much attention to yet.

LLD: i find her town, i like the way she caught up after she replaced in, her most townie post to me was 370.

antinfinity: right off the bat, i dont really like the RNG. i dont have too much against it, but why cant you just vote for someone without it? i also dont really like his vote on stevie here:
Antifinity wrote:
I gathered a ton of posts on Stevie while catching up but it seems kind of pointless now. I'm actually going to
vote: Stevie
right now, despite shenanigans, since I consider it highly unlikely that something that moves votes would also trigger into effect on lynch. If anyone has a reason to suspect this is risky though, I don't mind unvoting. Oh, and just point of order,
FoS Nocmen
I'm pretty confident he'll be vigged tonight, but if not, I'm pre-in for that wagon

i dont like how he is trying to give himself an easy out of unvoting him, and also a pretty easy on. and i may have missed it, but why do you think noc is going to be vigged tonight? and if that opinion has changed why?

also, why vote for nocmen if you are convinced he is vig bait? why not go after someone else?

ace: i have a mild gut read of town on ace, though, i decided that i need to look into his interactions with drew. i didnt like his post 35. i feel like that early on in day, if you feel like spyrex is the most scummy, you should try to push your wagon, not just latch onto kast's. (note im saying at that time, his next posts he clears spyrex of suspicion) his 170 i dont quite understand, im not sure why he thinks that kast is doing so much less scumhunting than stevie has done, but i do need to look back into kast after this. i like how he goes after nocmen in post 176, i felt the same way about it, however, im not sure if im sold on his way of wagoning. im begining to understand why people think that ace or drew could be scum, but probably not together.

overall, im getting a mixed read from ace. i am generally getting a null/slightly town reads from his posts. i think he is contributing, and i think he brings up things about kast im going to have to look back over, i am not sure if i agree with him that kast is scum, i dont think i agree with his priorities on wagons and pressure, i think he whines a bit about not having enough support for the kast wagon, and not doing enough to fully champion the wagon to warrent the whining. and i think him being so vehement on not lynching "a rei" d1 could be determental, because mods do use main characters as safeclaims. but i think ace is being overall pretty consistent with his posts, however, i want to know why he thinks the malthusis wagon is now the better wagon.

oh, also, i saw this in ace's iso. i meant to say in that post "I think you being on Stevie's wagon is trying to get you townie points if stevie flips town" i meant to say "being OFF stevie's wagon".

ill go back and look into kast in a bit.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:42 pm

StevieT92 wrote:
LC wrote:

oh, also, i saw this in ace's iso. i meant to say in that post "I think you being on Stevie's wagon is trying to get you townie points if stevie flips town" i meant to say "being OFF stevie's wagon".

I buy this, and think that Ace's post of "100% a fruedian slip" is very scummy.

The case against Lobster is almost all from before she went V/LA. Her posts since then have actually been very critical and great posts..which is an interesting dynamic. Look at #262 which i feel is a really weak attempt to defend herself and she seems to be flailing around a bit. Whereas her recent post she makes good points about drew and yet now that she has a huge wagon on her is ignoring it entirely. This is scummy to me.

Lobster, you are at L-2 i believe. Claim or die.

im currently at 8 votes. 12 to lynch. L-4. not claiming. even if i was at L-2 i wouldnt claim.

im not ignoring my wagon, im quite aware of its existence as i just responded to that "slip". id rather look into players that have have eluded me while i have spent most of my time focusing on you, amrun, malthusis and nocmen. seems like a good use of my time.

ive voted for people i thought were most scummy and most deserving of my vote at the time.

this apparently has not been interpretted as the case.

i thought malthusis was the most scummy, i voted him first.
i sheeped greyice a bit(though his vote was not on nocmen) changed my vote to nocmen when i realized that malthusis was simply not around, and nocmen's way of reacting to greyice's mason "claim" was scummy.

i decided to put malthusis on the backburner for later.

i kept my vote on nocmen when he vote hopped for poor or unelaborated reasons. even though amrun and i were bickering, i still at this time thought nocmen was scummier, and deserved the pressure.

i thought stevie was scummy, but not as scummy as nocmen. thus my vote was on nocmen. it was also around this time that spyrex got paranoid and i saw no reason to move my vote to stevie at the time.

i changed my vote to amrun from nocmen when i saw what amrun had posted about you, and the tone of her posts, and collecting my thoughts had finally convinced me to switch my vote to her, in conglomeration with other scummy posts she has produced.

Malthusis, in the mean time, has done nothing to dissuade my scum read on him. he and amrun are about tied in scumminess for me, nocmen is behind them currently. stevie has fallen back a bit in scumminess. more of a null scum read. the way he claimed, and his claim, to me make is a bit less likely he is scum, however, i still don't see stevie's play as pro town. still not the lynch today barring some ridiculous circumstance.

pedit @volkan, i said to ace he should start his own wagons rather than just latching onto one that early on in the day. thus i tried to start on on malthusis. his lurking, other scummier suspects, stevies posts, and my own lack of claification on my vote had rendered my wagon attempt failed.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:47 pm

StevieT92 wrote:
GreyICE wrote:

My number one problem with LC was that his vote was sitting orphened on Malthusis (who had given me no reason to think he was town so it wasn't a terribad vote) until Mathusis started to build noise then he moved it over to Amrun. However, if we assume Malthusis is town, there's no scum motivation behind that move, and suddenly LC gets a whole lot less scummy for me. Besides which I think the reasoning in ISO #4,5, and 16 feels somewhat town.

Even if malthusis is town there is still motivation for that - she wants to be seen voting people for good cause and yet doesn't want to be a part of a large wagon. That's a way scum can sort of slip through the day without being noticed.

As far as you still wanting to lynch me, you are irrational and a fool. Just because I realize that you're scum doesn't mean you should irrationally vote someone who just put down a solid claim. No one has come out and said they were Rei instead of me, and Rei is certainly a character aligned with nerv. You are damning yourself with your mouth.

wait. do you not even understand a safeclaim? rei is certainly not out of bounds for one? why wouldnt someone aligned with nerv be a safeclaim/fakeclaim?

i dont mind being a part of a large wagon btw. but so far the only ones that are fairly large have been yours and mine, sooo....are you saying id be protown if i voted for you or self voted? wtf?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:03 pm

vollkan wrote:
LC wrote:
pedit @volkan, i said to ace he should start his own wagons rather than just latching onto one that early on in the day. thus i tried to start on on malthusis. his lurking, other scummier suspects, stevies posts, and my own lack of claification on my vote had rendered my wagon attempt failed.

I'm in two minds about this. On the one hand, this doesn't make sense to me - you can't start a wagon by voting somebody and then simply saying, in a one-line case, that their last vote was bad. But, at the same time, I can't see any real scum incentive for this - it's useless, but that's about it.

yeah.....thus my point on lack of clairification. it was a bad/weak start to the wagon. i had meant to go back and make a case on malthusis, however i got distracted then saw what greyice pointed out and decided to put him on the backburner. i think i was also debating with you about poms post? and again got distracted. i think i need to go back and reread that part. hindsight, i should have made my case on malthusis and thought about moving my vote to nocmen with more thought.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:49 pm

@zel1nk here we go!

1) I rvsed because i wanted to make the persephone reference. and why was the question designed to make antinfinity to look bad? all i asked "was why RNG?" that is a completely neutral question that i wanted an answer to.

2) because i wanted to see how he'd respond first.

3) i never made a surefre case against pom, and if you read, i stated that i thought pom was a bit scummy, and i thought malthusis at the time was scummier. i still have a slight scum read against pom, but its lesser so than amrun and mal atm. i dont understand why you are trying to hold me to a vote based on what i said about pom.

4) her post set herself up to seem like she was giving herself reasons to get on the stevie wagon.
Amrun wrote:Well, if I was totally convinced Stevie was scum, yes.

I see what other people are picking up on, but it doesn't really read as scummy to me. No textbook reason why... Just gut. He seriously reads like a newb, but he says he's not... I've been kind of distracted all day so I probably need to re-read the last couple of pages.

she gives weak reasons for why he thinks stevie is scum, then says she is distracted and needs to reread. this to me, along with what he was saying about the stevie wagon gave me the feel that she was giving herself an opportunity to go back and be like "oh these XYZ posts about stevie make me think he could be scum". thats what i meant by that. the tone was giving herself a cushion to get on the stevie lynch for a late bus.

multiscum because i thought that nocmen, stevie, mal and amrun could be scum, but perhaps not together based on their interactions. i am in no way convinced of the fact there is multiscum.

i didnt vote stevie because he wasn't my number 1 scum pick. also at that time spyrex was saying that he was concerned about his PM and i saw no reason to place my vote on stevie at that time, especially since he was V/LA at the time of me and amruns discussion, and hadn't posted anything new.

5) stevie getting to L-1 was not surprising, with how scummy he came across, and how he stuck out, im not surprised. i have no clue how you thought i was happy about this though. i liked my vote on nocmen. i thought he was scummier. i stuck with my vote. tough beans if im not on the most popular wagon.

6) nocmen was only a bit scummy with the intensity of his reaction. everything else about him made him scummier. i explained this in my post where i voted malthusis. but thanks for trying to misconstrue my entire read of nocmen. youre cool.

7) because im only null/ leaning town on stevie. the way he claimed doesnt seem like something scum would do, but honestly, the way he is playing, and the possibility of a safeclaim have me going back and forth. its not so much what he claimed(rei), but how he claimed and refused to full claim at the thought of being lynched, made me lean town on him a bit. still making up my mind over it. im still thinking letting him do his night actions is a good way to go...but with what he has been posting recently, i havent liked it.

8) my fixation on kast saying stevie was a mislynch was wierd. i had no idea why kast would say something like that it stuck out. i wanted him to elaborate.

9) im answering the questions on my top "scumspect" because i wanted to. generate discussion, help clarify my own thoughts, help clarify my stances to everyone else, help iron out my read on him and see how others react. etc. the more we interact, the more we have to go on.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:06 pm

Candle Jack wrote:LC, I have asked you about your level of knowledge of Evangelion. Respond or else.

- Tar

sorry must have missed that

i watched the anime (or most episodes) a long time ago. i remember rei, shinji and asuka were the main characters/eva users and worked for nerv the like, preventers of the attacks on neo-tokyo. i remember other angels coming down and attacking tokyo and they fought them. i remember it was really confusing, shinji has serious daddy issues, and the ending was weird monlogues then like a party or something. i remember i liked the major girl with the long dark hair who got drunk a bunch. kisuragi? rei was pretty unemotional, shinji whined all the time, and asuka was aggro. remember asuka was randomly in a bathtub in a destroyed house.

so i dont remember too much other than random details and the really main characters, and the begining plot.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:14 pm

drewoftherushes wrote:Responding to prod. I had ten pages to read just now. I'm starting to wish we has taken gi's advice on the first day and speed lynched someone. Anyone.

Impressions from last ten pages: town voting bloc freaks me out a little bit. Stevie asking twice for roleclaim from LC when she was at L-4? Hate to agree with GI but that's awful. Suryes reads weren't horrible in my eyes, and I think it's worth going back to have a look at GI based on thy (for all his seeming certainty, his vote moves around quite a bit) but the results were useless.

Anyway this is just a check in post. Hopefully tonight I'll have much more, but it might not be for a couple days. I'm having trouble keeping up with just my phone and no computer, but that will change soon. Sorry for my lurker status.

I'm damn near willing to vote just to end this day, but were not really that close on anyone, so whatever.

the suggestion you want to speed lynch SOMEBODY is scummy to me. so, like anyone will do? why are you saying you want to end day, but saying that you wish you could contribute and that you lament your lurker status?

do you think is town within this "town vote bloc"?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:44 pm

Surye wrote:ILobsterCatapult - 149 like the scum reads with reasons, blank town reads okay early on. 184 is unnessicarily hostile, flavor request is legit. 193 is confusing as hell, is amrum scummy or townie? 230 is not great, the amrum scum read still makes no sense to me, and feels omgus to me here. Gets worse in 243. 257, total fluff, even the quicklynch stuff, there's something going on on a D1 lynch? Duh. 262 is a decent response to amrum's points. Do not like suggesting Rei would be a safeclaim, or worse, a fakeclaim. At all.

Read leaning scum.

where in the fuck did you get the idea that not only was i the ONLY proponant of considering stevies claim may not be legit. but even PROPOSING it at all?

why didnt you bring up gw's 362, icerints 399, volkans 404, icerints 409, or even tajo's 415.

in fact, there are still a considerable amount of people who are/were not satisfied with his claim afterwards. and why is this a scumtell? why dont you like it? when someone claims its good for town to debate whether they think its credible or not, especially d1! and especially if they just claim flavor.

but, the CLOSEST i got to proposing it was in fact a safeclaim/fakeclaim was when i mentioned ive played games before where the popular characters have been safeclaims, and in that same post i said it'd be fruitless to discuss it except in conjunction with stevies play. but i never flat out said that it was a safeclaim/fakeclaim. ive been actually taking the opposite stance.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:25 pm

Candle Jack wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:LC, I have asked you about your level of knowledge of Evangelion. Respond or else.

- Tar

i watched the anime (or most episodes) a long time ago. i remember rei, shinji and asuka were the main characters/eva users and worked for nerv the like, preventers of the attacks on neo-tokyo. i remember other angels coming down and attacking tokyo and they fought them. i remember it was really confusing, shinji has serious daddy issues, and the ending was weird monlogues then like a party or something. i remember i liked the major girl with the long dark hair who got drunk a bunch. kisuragi? rei was pretty unemotional, shinji whined all the time, and asuka was aggro. remember asuka was randomly in a bathtub in a destroyed house.

so i dont remember too much other than random details and the really main characters, and the begining plot.

I see. Followup question:

ace5993 wrote:Yeah lynching
a Rei claim
day 1 is dumb. I don't think you need to go into intense setup speculation to figure out that lynching a claim of the most popular character in the source material right at the start of the game is stupid. He shouldn't claim his ability right now if scum knowing the ability lessens it's effect.

LobsterCatapult, post 516 wrote:and i think him being so vehement on not lynching "
a rei
" d1 could be determental

Note the difference in the bolded parts of the above posts. Lobster: Is this difference intentional?

(Yes, this is going somewhere.)

well, to me, stevie could have claimed either one of the most popular characters, like asuka, shinji or rei, and i still would have questioned it since i think even the most popular roles that are town aligned could be a safeclaim. i think automatically ruling them out of a safeclaim could be deterimental to town because we need to think about his pots, his case, how he claimed, in conjunction to the claim itself to really critically think. to rule out that rei could be a safeclaim would be not thinking about all the angles.

um, after writing this, i realized i prolly misread what you were asking. it wasn't intentional, i dont remember why i left out the word claim. it was either because stevie wasn't/isn't confirmed to be rei, or i was lazy. probably both.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Surye wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
Surye wrote:ILobsterCatapult - 149 like the scum reads with reasons, blank town reads okay early on. 184 is unnessicarily hostile, flavor request is legit. 193 is confusing as hell, is amrum scummy or townie? 230 is not great, the amrum scum read still makes no sense to me, and feels omgus to me here. Gets worse in 243. 257, total fluff, even the quicklynch stuff, there's something going on on a D1 lynch? Duh. 262 is a decent response to amrum's points. Do not like suggesting Rei would be a safeclaim, or worse, a fakeclaim. At all.

Read leaning scum.

where in the fuck did you get the idea that not only was i the ONLY proponant of considering stevies claim may not be legit. but even PROPOSING it at all?

why didnt you bring up gw's 362, icerints 399, volkans 404, icerints 409, or even tajo's 415.

in fact, there are still a considerable amount of people who are/were not satisfied with his claim afterwards. and why is this a scumtell? why dont you like it? when someone claims its good for town to debate whether they think its credible or not, especially d1! and especially if they just claim flavor.

but, the CLOSEST i got to proposing it was in fact a safeclaim/fakeclaim was when i mentioned ive played games before where the popular characters have been safeclaims, and in that same post i said it'd be fruitless to discuss it except in conjunction with stevies play. but i never flat out said that it was a safeclaim/fakeclaim. ive been actually taking the opposite stance.

Where did I say you were the only one? You put only in all caps... like that is a core part of what I said. There were other mentions of it, but your soft wishy washy stance while suggesting it's a softclaim (saying that because it's flavor, it should be discounted when evaluating him, to me, says that the role claim is not legit, or a safeclaim).

i said on its own its mod wifom. would the mod make rei a safeclaim, wouldnt he? of course its possible, but its useless speculating it on its own, you have to take the probability of it in conjunction with stevie's play.

and your mention of it was only against me. and you said you didnt like the suggestion of it being a safeclaim/fakeclaim at all. why didnt you mention anyone else?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:15 pm

Candle Jack wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:

- Tar

I see. Followup question:

ace5993 wrote:Yeah lynching
a Rei claim
day 1 is dumb. I don't think you need to go into intense setup speculation to figure out that lynching a claim of the most popular character in the source material right at the start of the game is stupid. He shouldn't claim his ability right now if scum knowing the ability lessens it's effect.

LobsterCatapult, post 516 wrote:and i think him being so vehement on not lynching "
a rei
" d1 could be determental

Note the difference in the bolded parts of the above posts. Lobster: Is this difference intentional?

(Yes, this is going somewhere.)

well, to me, stevie could have claimed either one of the most popular characters, like asuka, shinji or rei, and i still would have questioned it since i think even the most popular roles that are town aligned could be a safeclaim. i think automatically ruling them out of a safeclaim could be deterimental to town because we need to think about his pots, his case, how he claimed, in conjunction to the claim itself to really critically think. to rule out that rei could be a safeclaim would be not thinking about all the angles.

um, after writing this, i realized i prolly misread what you were asking. it wasn't intentional, i dont remember why i left out the word claim. it was either because stevie wasn't/isn't confirmed to be rei, or i was lazy. probably both.

Okay, good to know.

I'd rather not explain exactly what sparked this exchange just yet. Let me mull.

On the other hand, LC's defense of his wagon is looking increasingly newbtown to me.

And since I think the hydra should be moving off LC anyways, let's throw a vote out there that I think will be the most productive one we can throw down. Amrun wagon needs to happen. (Not 100% on Amrun being scum, but 100% on being informative.)

Unvote, Vote: Amrun

uh... ok. you can mull. :? i was more confused than curious, but now im a lil curious.

wait defense of who's wagon? do you mean my own? (im female, but i dont know who's else's wagon you could be referring to).

i was surprised by your vote on amrun, but i looked back over you, and realized earlier on your first vote on me, that you were considering amrun or me as scum, so im less surprised. do you think amrun is scummy for just the previous reasons youve stated, or has amrun done anything new you find scummy?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:19 pm

StevieT92 wrote:EBWOP: Also I called for LC to claim because I thought she was at l-2. not l-4.

asking me to claim at L-2 is still bad. less bad than L-4, but still bad. i wouldnt claim if i was at L-2.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:56 pm

@kast, it looks like you have quite a problem with LLD, do you find her scummy?

according to your 653, i interpretted it as you think that somehow the "town/vote/orgyblockarama" has potentially been hijacked by a scum (LLD?), and ran a train on me. assuming you think that scum is doing this to lynch town.......

why is your vote on me?

your reason to vote for me....are...weak considering you have barely referenced me all game, and especially compared to your case/thoughts on LLD.

you say you like LLD the least, but i dont understand this. you have have constructed these posts/thoughts/case against her, saying she doesnt give reasons for her reads, pointing out inconsitencies in her reasoning. this makes me believe you think she is scummy, howver you never call her out as such, no FoS, nothing.

also. assuming you think that LLD is one/the scum in the votingblock, and scum is tyring to take control of the voting bloc, is LLD really controlling the voting bloc? i mean, considering how much she has vote hopped, she doesn't seem to be controlling at so much. IF. IF. you were to pick someone who is controlling the momentum of hte votebloc, greyice and volkan seem to be doing more of that.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:09 pm

err... meant to do this in the last post.

fos:kast
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:34 am

Kast wrote:@Spyrex-
I'd guess scum exist within the bloc in the same ratio that they exist in any randomly selected sample of players. I don't have any particular scum reads on individual members of your/LLD's proclaimed town bloc; most of you have been playing in a pretty neutral/null range.

I specifically named LLD because she is blatantly exemplifying all the negative aspects of any self-declared townie-voting-bloc and is one of the ardent attack dogs of anyone who even hints at disagreement. I'm specifically addressing LLD more in depth than others because she posted a blatantly untrue and clearly unthought through WTF?!?! dismissal of my catch up post. Then instead of being honest and admitting her mistake, she tried pushing BS misrepresentations and anti-town stalling/distractions.

Does that mean she is scum? Not necessarily. She certainly hasn't been as scummy as ace, LC, Noc, or Malthusis. What I've pointed out is more secondary tells; identification of what could potentially be scummy behavior but does not in and of itself indicate that LLD is particularly likely to be scum. I also want to be clear that LLD is NOT the sole participant in such behavior. Part of my focus on LLD is simply a penchant for engaging people who try to engage with BS.

That reminds me to post/update my lynch preference ordering (entries within each heading do not indicate ordinal preference)
Preferred Lynch:

Nocmen
ace5993
LobsterCatapult
malthusis

Acceptable Lynch:

Candle Jack
Lady Lambdadelta
drewoftherushes

Ambivalent:

GreyICE
Antifinity
populartajo
Kawaii
Surye
Celebloki
ZeL1nK
Pomegranate
GhostWriter

Beats No Lynch:

vollkan
SpyreX
Iecerint
Starbuck
Amrun
StevieT92

Loses to No Lynch:
If you have anyone in this category other than yourself or perhaps a mason buddy, then you're failing at mafia

Kast

P-Edit: @LC-
You are assigning a lot of motive to my posts that just isn't there and just isn't supported by what I've actually posted.
I'll try to take some time tomorrow to re-outline my reasons for suspecting you. At the moment, it's pretty similar to the thoughts I originally listed for why I listed you as probable scum. If you have an objection with me listing you as scum, please address the reasons I provided.

what do you mean? you've done basically everything you CAN do to say that LLD has been anything but reasonable or transparent with her reads, so i guess im saying why then dont you think she is scummy? i mean, of all the things you list, why dont you includer her and CJ in your more scummy reads along with me, ace, noc, and mal.

i have a problem with you thinking im scummy (aside from the fact im town)because you hardly refrence me all game except in your wall with other peoples postings then vote me when my wagon gets big. it looks opportunistic.

and, with the town vote bloc, i dont really have much of an opinion on it. i think its produced interesting results d1, and i think that kast is exagerrating the amount of groupthink going on here. i really dont mind whats going on with it, because i havent seen it get very out of hand. i think that a town vote bloc, in theory can be damaging, but i think there are enough good/experienced players in it to offset the possible damage of substancial groupthink/sheeping. they havent all voted in unison that i know of yet, except maybe stevie (i forgot if volkan was ever on stevie), and all show good dissenting opinions. do i think there is possible scum on them? well, of course there is chance but the way you went about it seems scummy to me.

anyway, im going to be V/LA till tuesday for fourth of july festivities.

im going to
unvote

vote:kast

i usually dont like leaving a vote on someone when im about to be V/LA, but i think there are a lot of good points against kast, i have noticed that he has dismissed points against himself, and discredited players, like LLD, and i should perhaps go back to my orginial conclusion agaisnt him that he was discrediting greyice, not just a misunderstanding. i dont like his tone with other players, and i dont understand after all that he has said about LLD, why he hasn't taken a more...substancial stance on her. i feel like me, noc, mal, and ace are easy targets to have in his scum reads because we are popular choices atm. it seems like for all his arugments and thoughts, for him to have that list of scum, seems to be rather odd. it almost looks like he is just stirring the pot, looking like he is adding content, but his reads are very go with the flow, of what everyone is thinking.

i was going to add more and proofread this post but my stepdad is harrassing me about yardwork.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:31 am

Candle Jack wrote:Its good to have SpyreX alive in a game!

~~~

Kawaii, vollkan, Starbuck, drew, malth, lobster: Your votes are best served elsewhere (or somewhere)

I'm behind the Kast wagon as well. I'll give some original shinning thoughts on the matter, but I agree with most of what has been said. The only thing that might be worrisome is the fact the wagon is growing like a bacteria colony, five votes on this page while other wagons were much slower off the ground.

~~~

The walls are coming. Less walls people.

hmm... i dont think you saw my vote on kast after a long post. this happened in another game, and the mod missed it, and messed up some stuff.

unvote
vote:kast

just to be clear.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:15 pm

back from V/LA, catching up
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:40 pm

unvote

still reading up

kast's claim makes sense to me. i beleive it.

@LLD, why didnt you unvote?

i have a base town reading of icerint, but i am also confused what he meant by cross supply on GW. not sure what that term means.

Tajo, why did you switch your vote to kast?

@kast, do you think that spyrex is scummy for his vote on you? or simply town that is not being protown (like LLD?)?

i agree with what Zel1nk pointed out: that malthusis needs to explain why he never felt like giving a read up on kast was justifiable for just waiting for a claim. i think his unvote on surye was a way to get people to think that he was suspicious of kast if he was lynched and flipped scum, but if kast was lynched and flipped town, he could easily say that his vote was not on him, thus he cannot be apart of any shared blame for a mislynch.

i also think that malthusis may have simply constructed his post against surye to deflect attention off himself. it "reeks" of scum, but unvotes him 2 posts later for little reason other to "look into kast". he hadn't stated why he suddenly thought that surye wasn't worth his vote, which seems to me he is scum, faking a case on surye, and unvoting at a time where he may be able to slip by unnoticed.

he also calls out kast for being lurky, when he himself has been far from active in this game, except of course when the heat turned up on him.

@malthusis, why did you unvote surye?

vote:Malthusis.

i think L-3
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Amrun wrote:Like 5 pages of catchup, and my LC vote is still as golden as ever.

Malthusis is probably SK, but we can give him a night... Although I don't see how that will help, really, as if he is really SK, he will have a shot and we'll have to give like 3 nights to truly test. Kast put him back at L-1, btw.

vollkan, what is your actual stance on Candle Jack?

of course king midas. :roll:

do you think he is sk or not? it seems like me you do. your post makes no sense.

malthusis' claim is shaky at best for me. i believe kast and stevie before i believe malthusis.

I am not understanding why Misato is the most optimal for a safeclaim, im thinking that this must be some flavor i forgotten.

I agree with kast on this one. his claim reads as sk and completely untargettable seems like a farfetched idea especially along with a vig shot. i dont buy it. i decided to iso malthusis to see if maybe his vig claim could reflect his playstyle.

malthusis wrote:
Candle Jack wrote:

Care to explain exactly why you are
LYING
about being a Mason with me?

Unvote, Vote: GreyICE

No town player would lie about being masons with another, and I'm far more inclined to believe Tar then you.
Unvote, Vote Greyice

this is really what set off my scumdar. the only post he had before this was a rvs on cj. why believe tar more than greyice? why would you think that greyice was being serious here anyway? more importantly, your logic is wrong here, why on earth would SCUM lie about being masons with someone? this was a meaningless prod-dodge sheep vote on noc that reeks of scum, this does not seem like a town post to me, and having a safe place to put your vote, along with buddying up to a semi-solid town read at that point reads a lot more like scum/sk trying to blend in.

malthusis wrote:There's just something about Stevie's playstyle that seems to really clash with playstyle scum should have. Normally scum either stay in the weeds and try to appear inconspicious, or try to appear really pro-town to help manipulate lynches. Stevie seems to have tried to be helpful to the town by trying to making a case on someone, but seemed to trip on his own feet somewhere in saying it. If he was scum, why wouldn't have he just backed away as soon as he started messing up instead of just making more mistakes? He also seems to ignore defending himself, which makes more sense for a townie player then a scum player.

I also have good gut feeling that this is probably a mislynch, but unless Stevie has one hell of a claim (and now, don't do any retarded stalling!) I won't mind him being lynched at all.

this to me doesn't seem like a town post at all. this seems to me that he thinks that stevie is town, but doesn't mind being lynched. this doesn't come from a town mindset. if he was truly set on stevie being town, why the second bit? the tone of this post makes it look like he is fencesitting, and if he is an sk, what a better way to fencesit.

stevie gets lynched,and is scum."oh,well i totally didnt mind him getting lynched, i was pretty wrong but i didnt think he was protown"

stevie gets lynched and is town "he was just inept townie, i called it"

infact, this play looks very similar to what Zel1nk posted in regards to his stance on the kast wagon. staying off of it, and simply not stating a solid read on kast at all. i find this odd because malthusis' vote was on greyice for a long while, why wouldn't he have a more town feeling on kast based on his suspicion of greyice? again. i feel like this is an sk trying to skate by and give minimal to no reads on major wagons.

the only time he gives a read is when he decides, imo, to get attention off himself and go after surye, which succeeded. his post before he attacks surye is crap as well. him LURKING was not the only reason there was a major wagon on him, he has been either sheeping,wishy washy, passive, until surye where he deflects, unvotes, and continues to be passive, even with his own defence.

i dont buy he is town. he has never read as town to me in this game, and in conjunction with his play, i dont believe his claim.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:04 am

checking in, busy today, but should be back later tonight

i agree that a recruit last night makes sense, and if kast is truthful about his claim, a daycop would be a good method to try to figure out or confirm who might have been recruited.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #51) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am

Nocmen wrote:I considered a Kast lynch, but I still don't know for certain. I don't know the odds of there being a second role targetting the Magi.

Would there be a second role that has interactions with the same role?

i was thinking the same thing, or does it even have to be role-specific? itd be an interesting way for scum to set up a mislynch on kast by recruiting CJ after kasttown used his ability on him.

the only thing i have against this, is that obviously the mod day2 flavor that almost makes it sound like the corrupting the magi was something specific, not a recruiter who happened to target a magi computer.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:10 pm

@stevie, whom was the pm from?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:44 pm

vote:spyrex

im not sure the difference between aligned with angels, and angel is, and i think its been clarified, but im willing to believe that the shenanigans that happened d1 with spyrex have resulted in his conversion. i think that his quality of play has diminished since then.

i dont see a better option right now. at the best, spyrex is scum, at the very worst, it will help clairify some shit going on.

the only thing that im confused about is if spyrex was recruited d1, then where did the n1 kill go? unless day recruiting also takes away the kill.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:14 pm

SpyreX wrote:What?

WHAT?

I could be infected and that could be what spawned all this.

However, AS OF RIGHT NOW, I am town and if I'm going to die I want to die AS TOWN and a.) let this get cleared out and b.) be town because I think we can win this.

im not sure who you are responding to with this. but. it may prove to be fruitful to go back, look over early d1, and see when spyrex was targetted (or if he is simply making it up, to see why he may have) and why it what may have triggered it. Even if this is all just some ruse by kast/cj/stevie whatever the fuck is going on, it should be a good idea to go back and look anyway for any motives with these three scenarios in mind.

the 3 scenarios:
1)spy was town, successfully recruited, is now scum, and outted by stevie and cj
2)spy is town, CJ is most likely scum(most probably recruited), kast likely(possible recruiter), stevie least likely(no idea).
3)spy has always been scum, need to look back for possible scum buddies (stevie?)

or scenario 4) spy is still in the process of being recruited...ive never played with a scum-recruiter before so im not sure if it would take that long to actually happen.

in scenario 2) im not sure if im more inclined to believe that kast is town, or kast is scum if cj turns out to be scum. scum setting kast up would be the smart play, and having a 1 shot day cop would make sense balance-wise with a recruiter involved.

if this seemed jumbled, sorry, im super tired. ill try to clarify this in the am.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:25 am

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:CJ is a DAY COP.

Here are the facts.

1) Stevie says "I got a PM saying Spy is an angel".
2) CJ already has inhibitions about Spy
3) CJ was confirmed to live through the night and have a cop investigation the next day.

With this set of facts, it is HIGHLY likely that scum could have an ability to frame SpyreX. This whole "lolIgotapm" business is bogus. Stevie is likely aligned with the scum, and they told him to say this to save his own ass.

Besides, bulletproof is a scum claim. 1-shot Unlynchable BP? Not a chance in he'll.

i missed the part when he said he was unlynchable...or oneshot unlynchable. :?

would a frame, though, last through the day?

to me, with this scenario, it would almost make more sense for Stevie to be town, and with a scum CJ doing the confirming. the PM could be bogus, but perhaps not fabricated by stevie, but the scum team used their ability on him. after this, scum CJ confirms with a false investigation on spyrex.

only thing that i think is weird is the one shot unlynchable....hmm...last time i played a game with a governor it ended up pretty wonky. idk ill have to think about all this.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:00 am

Candle Jack wrote:
Lobster wrote:but perhaps not fabricated by stevie, but the scum team used their ability on him.

What ability are you talking about here like it is a fact?

Lobster wrote:only thing that i think is weird is the one shot unlynchable....hmm...last time i played a game with a governor it ended up pretty wonky. idk ill have to think about all this.

Can you explain what is 'weird' and what happened that made the game 'wonky'? Keep in mind, this isn't a governor role, rather a one shot self reviver with no alignment flip until the second death (!)

LLD said that scum may have a framer ability that made spyrex show up as guilty. however, since your ability is daytime ability, and ive never played a game where a framer ability carried over into the next day, i was saying that if a framer exists, itd be more probable that stevie recieved false information than you since his was recieved at night. this is obviously conditional on LLD's scenario of a framer.

ive never played a game where someone had that sort of ability, and it wasn't a scum-governor deal that saves him from getting lynched. thats all i was saying was i was somewhat debating in my head if this mod used that kind of set up [because the governor in the last game i played threw off the balance severly and made it really wonky] and stevie was in fact scum, lying about his role, and has a scumbuddy 1 shot governor or something that would save him if he got lynched. however, i understand that they are different (stevie's claimed role, and a governor) and so i think my point is invalid.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:32 pm

StevieT92 wrote:
Pomegranate wrote:I think tomorrow we should look back at
vollkan
's stuff, depending on the flip and whatnot.

And zellink, he was really wishy washy today.

wait? what? zel1nk has posted once d2.

@_______________@
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Candle Jack wrote:
GreyICE wrote:Yep mason is scum. Other one needs to claim right now.

Uh, Nocmen claimed on page 5. It's just that nobody noticed.

---

So, we have guaranteed scum in Vollkan (knew we should have sent the daycop his way instead of at SpySpy) and in Nocmen (recruited, Iruel, daycop + bulletproof?). Which one to lynch today?

Vote: Vollkan
for now, could go for either.

no. even if scum had a framer, no way itd last into day.

vote:volkan

you cant wiggle your way out of yesterday CJ. you're more even more scummy than kast. there is still a slight probability in my mind that scum could have recruited you, to make kast look scummy, but i find that a lot less probable than him just being scum.

pedit: drew its obvious she would hide behind volkan, if she lived, he was town, if she died he was scum.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:02 pm

i am curious for nocmens thoughts on CJ.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:59 am

vote:candlejack

i cant believe kawaii.... >_> so lame.

youre distracting scum.

ill be back to make a bigger post later tonight.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:52 pm

populartajo wrote:
Nocmen wrote:
Vote: Candle Jack
. Quite obvious the reasoning now.

I've gotten Kast's daycop ability. So now, I'm letting the consensus decide on what needs to be targetted in order to help confirm myself to you.

CJ: Note that just because an angel "got to me" in your PM doesn't mean that I was converted, only targetted by something N2.

I say investigate Stevie. We should prob do something like

Vote: Kast.

Investigate: Stevie.

im torn between investigating stevie and amrun.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:04 am

im back from v/la. ill read up later on tonight.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:04 pm

... i need to reread ace. i've somehow forgotten anything he has done. wasn't there a debate ping ponging about similar to mine and amruns situation that drew or ace could be scum, but not together? did LLD bring that up?

@kast... you cant target the computers more than once...even though there are only 3 of them? (unless i missed something)

im unsure at this point if i think stevie is just making these PMs up, or scum is sending them. almost inclined to believe scum is sending them to make stevie look ridiculous, though he does a fairly good job of that on his own.

im.....unsure about kast. especially since he cant target one more than once. though, this could be because itd be really helpful if nocmen would target amrun.

ill start rereading kast/ace now.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Kast wrote:
@LC-
That's correct. I can only target any player once. Additionally, I get no feedback about whether my ability was a success or failure (aside from my target deciding to claim in thread).
though, this could be because itd be really helpful if nocmen would target amrun.
This is unclear;
-Are you saying you think I'm fake claiming in order to excuse myself/Noc from investigating Amrun?
-Are you saying your reservations about Kast ("unsure about") might be biased since you really wish Noc could investigate Amrun?

FTR, Amrun's been playing like town and it would have been a terrible waste for Noc to investigate her when there's many other much better targets (Ace, Antifinity, GW,...even Stevie).

this is more of a frustration/curiosity stand point, and just confused how your role apparently becomes worthless after 3 times. i guess youre just a 3 shot upgrader person(if ur town). i think amrun is scum. it would be interesting to see if nocmen was able to target amrun to see if he would have a guilty or not. however, looking back at this, i see that even if he got a guilty on amrun, and we lynched amrun, it could be a bus on nocmen's part. so i suppose ignore the logical implications behind my last comment.

what in amruns play looks town to you?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:45 pm

meh.

vote:amrun
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1309 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:51 pm

Amrun wrote:Hold the phone.

Iecerint, if scum is not causing people to die at night, WHO IS?

All votes on Kast are fucking TERRIBLE, and trhe worst of the lot are antifinity and GW.

GW's defense of himself was overblown and awful to boot - "I bussed twice." What other choice would scum have in reponse to vollkan and CJ? What a joke.

Vote: GhostWriter

As far as I am concerned, CJ confirms Nocmen, who in turn confirms Kast and LC. Anyone lynching out of these is retarded or scum.

Also, Kast's programs do nothing to regular non-pc town, as I had no idea Kast targetted me.

what are you talking about with icerint?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:36 am

StevieT92 wrote:
Starbuck wrote:I'm still in mid catch up mode, but Stevie, I have a question for you. Did anything happen to you last night?

i got a poem that i posted.

HEY MOD I NEED TO REPLACE OUT
having meatworld computer issues and idk if i'll be able to post at all. sorry everybody.

Steve

i might have missed something...but where did you post the poem?

yeaah....amrun you are going to have to explain this. especially since you were the one trying to make him post it in its entirety. i am of the same mind as GW (i think he posted this, could be wrong) that its scum supplying these wierd PMs to stevie.

i mostly agree with what celebloki said about amrun, coupled with my original case against amrun eons ago. hasnt posted much content, and amrun's vote on cj, within the same post as this game is confusing looks contived.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:46 pm

well...considering how interested amrun was in stevie's poem...this leads to me thinking that amrun really wanted to see her handiwork made public.

im all for lynching amrun today, i think she is scum, i however see no need to rush this day.

i dont see starbuck lying here, i dont know if scum would risk a gambit like this at this stage in the game. i also dont know of busdrivers....but that'd be the only way i could see both starbuck and amrun being town.

i dont think amrun and starbuck are both town.

its possible that they are both scum, but again, i dont see scum bussing here

i dont think starbuck would gambit here as scum

thus,along with previous suspicions, this is the last straw for amrun being scum.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:26 pm

i dont know why we are talking about kawaii's vig anyway, she was a day vig, not a night vig.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:55 pm

eh. id have to do a massive reread of d1 after this.

i dont know if i feel GW being scum, especially if amrun flips scum.

...has surye done anything....ever? seriously.

if amrun flips scum....im wondering if anti/zel is her buddy.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1373 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:53 am

that sounds awesome starbuck.

anyway, found this upon my reread.

this clears stevie/replacementstevie for me atm.

vollkan wrote:
Amrun wrote:
Interested in hearing what Stevie has to say, but stop with the Stevie votes. Nocmen votes are sooo much sexier.

What CJ said - another
Amrun+5
contingent on Stevie scumflip

~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:18 pm

oh also, mafia didnt no kill last night.

thats about as conclusive the information i can give for now.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #73) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:37 am

err....second thought, what i found doesnt really clear stevie...that was d1. >_>

the judas thing could work...not sure.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #74) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:34 am

we need to look over Amrun before we go into voting between 2 candidates for today, like ace or anti.

one person i could care less if we lynched would be celeblokies. in fact, im prolly going to look into them.

@time eater, im going to need to see why you think GI is scummy besides the misrep. GI to me is not obvtown, but his vote on amrun to me screams town. he would have no reason as town to bus amrun there, and abandon his misguided kast wagon. (lol kast)

personally, ideally, i'd really love to wait till starbuck comes back for a lynch, but that may be too long.

on second thought...i dont see how stevie could be scum, especially with amrun peppering him with questions about his stupid poem, and amrun targetting stevie. i mean....IF stevie has the potential to BECOME scum by dying, and his death was janitored or...something..he didnt last night either because stevie wasn't targetted for the nk. If stevie were to become scum, it would have had to be n2, but then that leaves no good reason for amrun to be targetting him n4 with that stupid poem.

with that, id say that my reads are as town are as follows.

nocmen, timeeater, gi.

everyone else im supsecious of.

time to go to the gym. ill be back prolly tomorrow.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #75) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:58 am

yeah. i get your perspective, but i don't buy gi is scum because of it. GI has been holding onto this rei rei-dos rei-tres (some NGE flavor about angels) idea in his head for a good while now throughout the game. it may be misguided, but it doesnt mean he is scum.

if greyice is scum, he has been early to bus some of his key scumbuddies...actually...all of his buddies.
-he was one of the first(the first?) to call out the hider crumb on vollkan
-he was one of the people who spearheaded the cj lynch.
-he was the 2nd person to vote amrun, before starbuck revealed the watch tell.

if greyice is scum, he must be keanu reeves in speed. im not saying greyice isn't capable of this, but i'd MUCH rather lynch someone else.

in fact, the most scummy thing about greyice is the fact he is still alive :P
...maybe because scum would hope that he would speedlynch kast.

anyway, im going to ISO amrun and other fun stuff later......

for now, this:

vote:celeblokies
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1414 (isolation #76) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:06 pm

@ icerint, what do you think of amruns vote on GW right before starbuck outed her?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1417 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 pm

GreyICE wrote:My intent? At this point right now? Lynch Timeater.

Think about it for a second, then agree with me.

...i just dont see...time eater being scum d1, esp with that vollkan quote i posted earlier.

i dont see how he could have been killed to spark his "judas ability" you believe in either. it didnt happen last night, and with amruns shenanigans it most likely didnt happen n2.

even if this judas thing is real. timeeater for the time being, is still town.

so....lets find scum that is scum
d6
, and worry about timeeater later.

what do you think of ghostwriter?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:54 am

unvote

i dont want celeblokies at L-1 this early...or anyone.

ill re read soon.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:49 pm

celeblokie's omgus is funny.

i think celeblokies 1420 is a preemptive defense, his vote on pom is an easy sheep for scum to make, carries same tone as amruns, and his vote on amrun could also be an easy sheep trying to look town since greyice and me already voted for amrun.

also, completely thought that it was 5 to lynch not 7 weeee math!

antinfinity wagon...materialized rather quickly!

greyice: why is timeater scum? i really want a solid answer.

timeeater: why are you voting anti with greyice? do you think greyice is bussing or have you changed your opinion and think he is town?

icerints post looks like fluff and i dont understand it.

anti....ugh. i dont know if i read his "i dont know jack" post as like armuns "this game is confusing" or as something a legit townie would say. i'd almsot want to say that scum wouldnt say something this dumb this late in the game, but his ISO lacks anything resembling townie, but some of his posts im not sure scum would really have the cajones to say, like suggesting a mass claim. i dont see the scum motivation for wanting to stick out like that.

ill mull over this. at this point, celeblokies and anti could be bussing each other. its "blend in to look as townie as humanly possible" celeblokies-scum, or "woe is me, i have no idea what to think" anti-scum. im...sort of leaning towards that celeblokies is the scum here. ive played with anti before and he makes himself such a fucking easy target, however, nothing this game has proven to me he is town at all, just...oddball-potential scum.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1445 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:55 pm

fuck it

vote:celeblokies

L-2
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:24 am

GreyICE wrote:Was it his brilliant "I'm going to replace in and pitch a shit fit about dumb stuff?" Was it his amazing use of the Ashmed tell where instead of saying his former slot was scummy he went out of his way to say how town they were? Or is it just the way that he doesn't seem to have read anything OTHER than the ISO of his former slot occupant, almost as if what that player did and said were more important than who was town or scum?

Oy, Lobster, why do I need to explain these things?

A vote for Celeblokies is a vote for failure.

i like the dual wagons. theyre both scummy fail. and youre right about timeeater acting a fool. he could be bussing anti. i want him to answer my questions. i still got my eye on him, but i think today is better spent looking for the other scum.

i also think he only really needs to re-read d1 and the vcs with everything else in mind atm.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:32 am

wait. so are they both at L-2 now that greyice unvoted?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #83) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 am

Bunnylover wrote:@Starbucks: Have you tried to track GreyIce?

Really think Stevie should die. The whole thing day 1 is stupid. I ACTED SCUMMY BECAUSE I WANTED SCUM TO SHOT ME. What? When does scum shoot scummy people? Then theirs TimeEater overreaction from GreyIce Judas comment which not one person voted TE for it. So not seeing how it was a whole misrep that will cause his downfall.
Vote: TimeEater

starbucks is a watcher O_o?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #84) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:26 am

Ace...who do you think is obv town?

timeeater, plz answer my question when you can

bunny...sorry i should make it some sort of commandment to not post hungover.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:26 am

id be willing to hammer anti as well if he is going to stall this much.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:49 pm

is anti V/LA?

if so....

vote:ace

I suppose i should make my vote useful.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:47 pm

hmmm...

this could be just delicious wifom, but we have only had 1 vanilla flip, and that was spyrex.

though, idk who this character is or if the flavor matches up.

but. im wondering...this is consistent with him wanting the full-name claim....im considering if anti was serious about trying to draw the nk.

ill sleep on this, and see if his meta matches up with SHR i played with him. :?
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:00 pm

i looked over the meta of the same game that anti and i were in (not shr, but se6)

it looks somewhat similar. im not sold on scum, anti kinda just projects the feeling of useless town. his 1488 is alright too.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:04 pm

ok. so. i decided to look at anti one more time.

Antifinity wrote:I can't help but feel Amrun is being legit. I'll still be suspicious if Stevie flips town though.

O_O what is this?

Antifinity wrote:Oh, and to prove a point. I support the town block and totally agree with all the things they are saying!

>__>

vollkan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Antifinity wrote:The "Magi Complete System Check" followed by the "The game state may have changed, although you're not certain how" thing makes me suspect the Magi masons may no longer all be town.

Vote: Antifinity

Reaks of Insider Info.

How familiar are you with the show? Because the flavour makes Anti's line of speculation fairly obvious, definitely not "reeking of insider info".

LLD wrote:
I'm not sure I'm willing to make that logical leap just yet. I want to see the results of this investigation...

Again, it's hardly a "logical leap". We know that Kast targeted CJ, and we know that something bad appears to have happened to the Magi. The only problem is that, for obvious reasons, CJ isn't a reliable aide in determining what happened.

I''m wondering if LLD was right, and that anti is scum with just a lot of flavor knowledge about this game.

vollkan wrote:
Antifinity wrote:
I would be interested to hear a claim, if only because he seems liable to give more information than necessary (ie, revealing his belief in other scum factions).

Aside from what SpyreX and Tar have already noted, I'm puzzled by the second part of the above "if only because...etc". Do you mean that you'd be opposed to his claiming if he didn't have the tendency you allege?

The reason this is important is that conditioning your support for a claim on a weird point like this has the effect of making your support passive - as in, you aren't advocating claiming
per se
, since you are advocating it for an ancillary reason. So, I'd like to know why you think his tendency to give information away (and, in answer to Tar, why you think he has said tendency) alone justifies claiming.

this kinda looks like coaching.

...this all looks pretty scummy.

unvote
vote:anti

idk flavor about his claim, but greyice....with what anti said about the supercomps, do you still think that this was just a flavor knowledge, or perhaps scum, with insider info and flavor knowedge, considering LLDs, kasts, and vollkans flip.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:32 pm

GhostWriter wrote:
LobsterCatapult wrote:
vote:ace

I suppose i should make my vote useful.

And then you leave this wagon after it gains speed to join a wagon that is pretty much dead in the water. Definition of doing it wrong.

im gonna do what i want to get scum doped and roped. and the vc says anti wagon is still pretty cool.

@Grey, vollkan did rail into amrun most certainly, and ive never played with vollkan before, but it seems like vollkan only railed on his scumbuddies, at least his scummbuddies so far, that could get themselves out of it. i have a sneaking suspecion that if he railed on anti, the anti wagon would have actually picked up speed instead of a stevie wagon, or whoever wagon.

vollkan also seems to contradict himself in regarding his post to LLD about the flavor: look at his next post in talking to syprex.

vollkan wrote:
SpyreX wrote:
Flavor says Magi's are infected.

No it doesn't. The only mention of the Magi is in this line:
Flavour wrote:
Gendo:
If we can't find it, unseal the cages. If the Angel got in here or to one of the Eva units before we could stop it, we'll need to hunt it down. Have the Magi run a complete systems check, and make sure they look everywhere. Trust nothing and nobody. Stay alert...

Which is ambiguous...

this seems to contradict himself. i dont see him necessarily buddying up to anti...but im wondering why he would support town-anti here, and yet rail on spyrex for pretty much saying the exact same thing.

something just doesnt add up. im wondering if vollkan was doing a soft defense of anti, and perhaps cj as well.
~LC
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (isolation #91) » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:08 pm

i enjoyed this game. i think it was a good set-up, just happened to be really town favored.

good game to all! :)

lol sorry anti.
~LC

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”