glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:55 am

Post by glowball »

VOTE: gandalf
your avatar scares me and I will NOT stand for looking at that every day!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by glowball »

First of all, it will never finish eating the cookie. Second, I don't believe you!!!!!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by glowball »

I love Hayley!!!!!! She's the essence of who I am. We belong together. STOP TRYING TO KEEP US APART
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by glowball »

Why must I love someone who I in fact cannot stand for much of the time? As is life.

Gandalf is scary and deserves death, let's not be foolish here.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:23 am

Post by glowball »

There is no reason to wagon Grimmjow. CSL puzzles me. I love Hayley so a Spyrex wagon is a no no. Really the gandalf wagon is the only wagon that matters.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:25 am

Post by glowball »

AH!

You scared me.

THIS. ENDS. NOW.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:42 am

Post by glowball »

Katsuki wrote:Oh wait.

Glowball hasn't expressed hate for me yet.
Nor Spyspy.

She must be scum.
Unvote, Vote: Glowbally

(in all seriousness, she's probably scum)

glowball wrote:
Why must I love someone who I in fact cannot stand for much of the time?
As is life.

Gandalf is scary and deserves death, let's not be foolish here.

That was about my dislike for Spyrex, but he's Hayley and Dylan loves Hayley sooooooooooooooooooooooo...

As far as not expressing hate for you Katsuki, as long as I am not scum with you I am fine. OH AND LOOK, my wish came true I am not scum with you or with anyone else. Now you voting me for not starting a hate war in thread, suspect.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:20 am

Post by glowball »

Nobody Special wrote:I'll admit to having little to no case on CSL.

glowball, however, is different. She's trying to lynch gandalf
for his avatar alone.
If she's town, that's anti-town, if she's scum, well.

Whoa, I am trying to get a wagon going that is all. Obviously that vote isn't serious but we have to start somewhere and I definitely didn't vote him with the intention that he would actually be lynched. Now if we gain information that says he should, if his reactions or the reactions of others bring up suspicion that's another thing. I have no reason to want Gandalf lynched and have never called him scum. It's a joke, I am not
that
stupid.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 95, gandalf5166 wrote:
glowball wrote:
Nobody Special wrote:I'll admit to having little to no case on CSL.

glowball, however, is different. She's trying to lynch gandalf
for his avatar alone.
If she's town, that's anti-town, if she's scum, well.

Whoa, I am trying to get a wagon going that is all. Obviously that vote isn't serious but we have to start somewhere and I definitely didn't vote him with the intention that he would actually be lynched. Now if we gain information that says he should, if his reactions or the reactions of others bring up suspicion that's another thing. I have no reason to want Gandalf lynched and have never called him scum. It's a joke, I am not
that
stupid.

Then why are you still voting for me? There is a serious vote on me. There were two serious votes on me, that got added pretty quickly. For all you knew at the time, I was about to become a real wagon. Why would your vote stay on me?

First off, my vote isn't governed by other people's votes unless my vote would directly put a player in danger. The max amount of votes you've had is 3 it takes 8 to lynch so there was and is no danger. I wanted you to be a "real" wagon. Bandwagoning produces information, and I definitely wasn't worried you'd get lynched. My vote is on you because of this conversation exactly, we need activity we need wagons and reactions. You had no problem with my vote before NS brought anything up which I definitely have to note, and I really think your wagon will provide useful information. If and when your wagon proves pointless I will unvote.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:54 am

Post by glowball »

The sad part about this game is that you have to choose your words carefully. If I didn't add the last part someone (probably scum) would have come in and said "that doesn't mean you aren't scum with someone else- SCUM SLIP SCUM SLIP SCUMSLIP". Now because I added it you are twisting it to fit your idea of me as scum? Okay, I think it's weak but it's your game play. Some of you might say that oh town shouldn't worry about scum slipping well whenever I am town and play like I don't care, I get lynched and realistically I don't WANT to die. I don't want the town to mislynch and if I wanted to be lynched I wouldn't have joined the game in the first place. That being said if at the end of the day my lynch is most helpful then by all means go for it. I just know that at this point things can and will go from bad to worse quickly.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:26 am

Post by glowball »

In post 104, glowball wrote:
Some of you might say that oh town shouldn't worry about scum slipping well whenever I am town and play like I don't care, I get lynched and realistically I don't WANT to die. I don't want the town to mislynch and if I wanted to be lynched I wouldn't have joined the game in the first place.

Called it. Take one thing and run with it... you're already in confirmation bias
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:29 am

Post by glowball »

In post 105, Katsuki wrote:
In post 104, glowball wrote:The sad part about this game is that you have to choose your words carefully.

This statement is virtually only true if you're scum.

LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH

Also, did you even read the rest or did you stop when you found something you could use against me? Realistically the statement is true of town as well. I have been quicklynched and vigged because people said I was playing too scummy and that what I said wasn't clear enough. People will stand behind lynching you if you play is scummy even after you flip town, so I try to cover all bases because what townie WANTS to die, unless they are revengeful or something. I don't want to be lynched, because that doesn't help town.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:33 am

Post by glowball »

Oh it's not being dismissed, but there is no use talking about it anymore. You will take anything I say at this point and make it scummy. I am fine with that, because to be honest I didn't want to play in the same game as you at all, but you signed up after me and I wasn't about to leave. Let's just run me up to L-1 and get this over with.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:39 am

Post by glowball »

Doesn't matter. I won't be lynched. Let's just get this over with. More votes, please. BTW congrats in advance for ridiculous play.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:54 am

Post by glowball »

That's 6 votes right? L-2, should I claim now or wait for 2 more people willing to vote me?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by glowball »

I just love loaded questions. No, I am not eager to claim or else I already would have. I just want to know if there are two more people who want to lynch me so we can get this over with, I mean I am being run up because originally Katsuki was made that I didn't rage at her in thread and since I responded inadequately the rest of you joined in. It's just that, and such is life. So, I just ask if 2 more people are planning on voting me you guys might want me to claim, it'll at least give you something because I am still trying to work with you guys.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by glowball »

You don't need to be rude. I am sorry, but every time I log in it's people twisting my words and pointing that out is scumhunting because if I ever do end up dead people will remember that hopefully. As far as scumhunting goes, the majority of the activity is aimed at me and I don't think that the people voting me are scum. NobodySpecial is suspect, but I am not ready to lay down a vote yet, tomorrow I am doing a full recap of the game. So expect it around this same time, if I am still alive.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by glowball »

I don't have a problem with suspicion, I have a problem with attacks and insults. There is game, and there is the attitude you put with it. Like I said, I am not 100% sure why/if NobodySpecial is where my vote is best place. Saying what town should and should not do, doesn't really make a difference. I don't want the wrong person lynched, why is that bad? Yes, day one loses townies but if a little more thought could put us in a better situation then why rush? You can see town and scum on both sides of a conservative vote- people will just chose to see my reasoning as scum.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:22 am

Post by glowball »

You think I am scum, then lay down a vote on me, you are doing exactly what you criticized me of.

VOTE: kuribo

Like I said, I'll have my reads ready tonight for after my flip.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:31 am

Post by glowball »

In post 139, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 138, glowball wrote:You think I am scum, then lay down a vote on me, you are doing exactly what you criticized me of.

VOTE: kuribo

Like I said, I'll have my reads ready tonight for after my flip.

Flail harder.

You realize he just replaced in under an hour ago (maybe a little more?).

and he's already called me scum, he even rebutted several points I said, time obviously isn't a factor if he's decided I am scum.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:36 am

Post by glowball »

Generally people do. They also don't call people scum until they've read everything. Obviously kuribo thinks he's got a good enough grasp on the game.

That being said, can I just get to L-1 so I can claim because this is complete bullshit.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:41 am

Post by glowball »

Well then we disagree, but I have a problem with anyone quick to call another player scum. Also, a flailing vote would have been better placed but thanks for joining the others in confirmation bias. Hell let's get me to L-1 so I can claim, I mean you've got SpyreX on my wagon so I can be lynched. It's just good to know with more experience does not come better scumhunting. OH SNAP IS THAT SCUMMY TOO? Whatthefuckever. Let's just get this done.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:48 am

Post by glowball »

My Claim: Dylan Semi-Kill Proof Lazy Vigilante

Basically I cannot die unless Hayley(SpyreX) votes for my lynch, and I am bulletproof at night until Hayley dies. It's like blah blah blah as long as Hayley is living you have a reason to go on, love story stuff.

The scum are trying to keep us apart, so I get to shoot. Lazy vigilante is just a flavor term for odd night I guess because I can only fire on 1,3,5 ...ect.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:59 am

Post by glowball »

OR else SpyreX dies. I am sorry it's not in your role PM I don't think it's over powered at all because I cannot kill SpyreX and I have no clue what his alignment is.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:01 am

Post by glowball »

anyways, you definitely could direct my shots and you don't have to even waste a protection role on me because I promise you I won't die.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:14 am

Post by glowball »

okay, you want to test it? Have SpyreX unvote, and then have someone who isn't already voting me take his spot and go ahead and try to lynch me. I won't be lynched and it'll skip to night phase I guarantee. Just make sure you guys tell me who to shoot.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 am

Post by glowball »

Okay well if SpyreX votes me, and you guys achieve a lynch I will die.
If SpyreX isn't voting me, I cannot be lynched
I will never be able to die at night UNLESS SpyreX dies first.

I don't think that role is screwy I think it sucks!
My vulnerability is determined by another player, and I don't even know that players alignment. So either I have to lose my bulletproofness if I ever think you are scumz, or never shoot you and use my powers to find other scumz. I am hoping you are town because if not I am in a really bad spot.

On a side note, why would your role PM tell you stuff about my PR? Wouldn't that compromise the game? I mean if I die nothing happens to YOU at least not to my knowledge, so why would you be aware that something happens to me?

A little piece of flavor... Hayley dumps Dylan, Dylan tries to win here back repeatedly and writes songs for her. He definitely likes her more than she liked him.

As far as testing it, like I said well we lose one Day Phase and you gain a confirmed Vig.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:32 am

Post by glowball »

You ran me up and to be really honest, I hate overly arrogant players you guys were just so sure you found scum and I wanted to claim and/or be lynched and get this over with so you guys can get off your high horses. You are wrong and you guys need to know that. If you want to lynch me, lynch me then you lose a vig and hinder your own game at least after I flip I'll have a good laugh. I would say I am sorry you guys don't like my role, but it's not my fault. I've said over and over YOU CAN TEST IT. DO you want to do that kuribo?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 am

Post by glowball »

In post 165, kuribo wrote:
In post 161, glowball wrote:You ran me up and to be really honest, I hate overly arrogant players you guys were just so sure you found scum and I wanted to claim and/or be lynched and get this over with so you guys can get off your high horses. You are wrong and you guys need to know that. If you want to lynch me, lynch me then you lose a vig and hinder your own game at least after I flip I'll have a good laugh. I would say I am sorry you guys don't like my role, but it's not my fault. I've said over and over YOU CAN TEST IT. DO you want to do that kuribo?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha "You guys are so unfair, how dare you question my alignment in a game where your task is to question peoples' alignment."

The problem with "testing" it is that it could be that getting lynched without Spyre on the wagon does something else. Like, perhaps it explodes you and takes out some townmembers for your scumteam? Or perhaps you're an unaligned SK who can't be lynched unless Spyre is on the wagon. Or scum that can't be lynched unless... you get the idea.

The thing is, that even if you're telling the truth about Spyre's role in your death... it says nothing of your alignment.

NOW THAT IS AN UNBELIEVABLE ROLE.

You think that I am a Serial Killer, who needs SpyreX on my wagon to be lynched and if SpyreX isn't on the wagon I could be a bomb?

How is that not ridiculous? You could believe THAT and my odd night bulletproof vig role is a problem?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:58 am

Post by glowball »

Also: Point for anyone who wants me lynched.

Regardless of what you think my alignment is, I've claimed a killing role and you can direct it. Obviously with the threat of death. Now of course if scum have a roleblocker in this set up that could be a problem BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER because the town will get at least 1 worry free night. Like I said...

I send in the kill for whoever you want.
If scum have a roleblocker they probably roleblock me LEAVING OTHER TOWN PRs in the clear for at least one night, and you can kill me tomorrow with that information.
If scum don't have a roleblocker then they kill goes through and I am at least kill roll confirmed.

If you think I am an SK, it's obvious with this much heat on in the beginning at if I was an SK I will never win. WHY? because there is no way you'd let me make it to end game.

If you think I am scum, it's still in my best interest to kill whoever the majority of you guys want.

You don't want to lose a vig this early and it really is in the best interest of the town no matter what you think my alignment is...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:59 am

Post by glowball »

In post 171, Katsuki wrote:You claimed?

I need to catch up.

are you serious? this is why I say confirmation bias. You were still pushing my lynch and hadn't even read up on my claim. So it is SUPER obvious that no matter what I say/said you don't care you just want me gone.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:02 am

Post by glowball »

So you have to be rude, is that it? I am just point out the truth. Regardless of your flight, you would have pushed me right onto a lynch without all of the information. That is reckless and not in the slightest pro town.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:07 am

Post by glowball »

I said that too, or have you not read that far.

SpyreX was against it, and so was kuribo
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:09 am

Post by glowball »

You asked kuribo to vote me without even seeing my claim, you were still pushing my lynch without all of the information.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:12 am

Post by glowball »

In post 181, Katsuki wrote:
In post 179, glowball wrote:You asked kuribo to vote me without even seeing my claim, you were still pushing my lynch without all of the information.

So I missed a page. Sue me.

it's reckless and not pro town, which you called completely false. Obviously it isn't false, it's the truth.

and you need to re read because SpyreX did say he was against it, I'll find you the quote though...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:12 am

Post by glowball »

In post 155, SpyreX wrote:Here's the dealio without going into too many specifics (and not knowing the flavor):

Nothing in my PM would even begin to make that make sense. It talks about a bunch of flavor nonsense but Dunphy's name isn't even mentioned.

The flipside is 1.) Vig and 2.) this claim is sooo screwy it makes me think either there is wild wacky hijinks about OR there are no fakeclaims OR .... town.

I can't imagine claiming Vig as scum though because that STILL doesn't make sense. SK?

------

Ohh hells no we're not "testing" that on the chance this is true.

^There.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:17 am

Post by glowball »

In post 185, Katsuki wrote:
In post 183, glowball wrote:
In post 181, Katsuki wrote:
In post 179, glowball wrote:You asked kuribo to vote me without even seeing my claim, you were still pushing my lynch without all of the information.

So I missed a page. Sue me.

it's reckless and not pro town, which you called completely false. Obviously it isn't false, it's the truth..

So not realizing that there was a page I missed is reckless and not protown.
KAY.

No pushing a lynch without all the information is reckless and not protown. I don't know how you could have missed the whole page about it, hell basically every post since then has been about it you'd think if you were really reading you would have noticed.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:24 am

Post by glowball »

In post 188, kuribo wrote:
In post 177, glowball wrote:
SpyreX was against it, and so was kuribo

I have not said that I'm completely against testing it, just that I'm hesitant. You have a problem with the town being cautious?

No, I was just pointing it out to Katsuki. That being said there are pros and cons to both. We test it- you've got parts of my claim confirmed, but as YOU pointed out kuribo it says nothing about my alignment, and really there is no way to "test" that but at least you have a kill role out doing your bidding. We don't test it- we don't forfeit the lynch for today and have an extra opportunity to catch scum instead of just letting them slide into their night phase. Both ways work for me, you guys have options and really it's up to SpyreX he's got the power over me unless you guys quicklynch me right now.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:25 am

Post by glowball »

In post 189, Katsuki wrote:Dear god shut up glowbally.

I unintentially missed a page, and you're calling it pushing for your lynch without all the information.

You know what
Fuck defending you.
I'll watch you get lynched instead.

Unless you want to live
IN WHICH CASE YOU'LL STOP CRYING ABOUT HURT FEELINGS
AND SCUMHUNT INSTEAD
OR WATCH COMPETENT PLAYERS SCUMHUNT IN PEACE.

Though I have a feeling if glowbally lives, she'll shoot me purely out of spite anyways.

When exactly were you defending me? When you were the driving force behind my lynch?

Ha, I don't do things spitefully and I haven't even been rude to you. I've already said that the town majority can/will direct my shots all though you are a suspect of mine that's probably because of the attitude you've given me for no good reason.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 am

Post by glowball »

btw you obviously aren't a "competent scumhunter" you drove a vig up to claim day 1 good job.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:38 am

Post by glowball »

You already expressed a desire to vote me, you just weren't ready to lay down that vote yet. Unless you are saying that I NEVER would have gotten to L-1? To which I would have to say you were lying, it was obvious I was going to L-1 and was going to have to claim.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:39 am

Post by glowball »

Point is: You guys put the pressure on for a reason, and yeah it's you guys who drove me to claim without all the votes I wouldn't have thought it was necessary.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by glowball »

Alright my reads on the game so far as promised, didn't really seem like anyone cares one way or the other but here I go...

SpyreX:
I am hoping that this slot is town and so far I haven't been shown otherwise. Even though he placed a vote on me, I didn't find anything particularly scummy about it- I mean no more than anyone else that joined my wagon. I do find it odd that he joined the RisingPhoenix wagon after saying that he made a pro-town response, so that bothers me. The fact that he is thinking out the whole testing situation and weighing options also puts town points out there. So I am
strongly leaning town.

tclawren
: Even accounting for the lack of activity because he said he wouldn't post until monday, when he did get the chance to post he doesn't come in with much content. I'd need to hear more from this slot.

mothrax
: No real content, no real activity. Hasn't posted in like 4 days so I suspect a replacement will come soon that way a proper read on this slot can be made.

gandalf:
He voted hopped very early in the game, and it was just overall suspicious. While it isn't pro town, it's not exactly indicative of scum either. There is a connect between gandlaf and Grimmjow so his read is subject to change pending any related flip but until then...
NULL

Lady Lambdadelta:
Votes Gandalf for seemingly serious reasoning, but I'd never know for sure since she just quotes things and then votes. I really don't like that style of play because it's like you get to vote semingly like you are participating but not actually saying anything so there is nothing you can be held accountable for. She did the same thing when voting Grimmjow, no reasoning just voting. Then the same thing with me. I just think she's trying to seize any opportunity in fact I've been criticized for not scum hunting but this slot hasn't actually contributed much at all like a lot of the others.
Leaning scum.

Grimmjow:
His RVS didn't really seem like RVS so I'm kind of torn on what to make of that. I find it very hard to read people who personally attack me(the last bit about me being whiney) whatever opinions had shouldn't reach that level and I tend to auto think anyone unjustly attacking my personality are scum. I'm working on getting over that and so grimmjow is
probably town
. However, I wish he would go with Katsuki and play in traffic.... I might make a picture of that :P

CSL:
EVERY. SINGLE. WAGON. It's getting a little ridiculous. I mean the only reason I suspect he wasn't on my wagon is because his activity was down for the weekend and he is currently catching up.
Leaning scum.

Nexus:
I think what really stook out to me about this player is their reaction to my claim. First he doesn't buy my claim, but then doesn't really want to say what we should do and is more concerned with going with what the group wants. However important going with the majority is, if you think that I am lying then it is in your best interest as town to lynch scum. I just get a very bad vibe from all of his remarks.
Leaning scum

Farrun:
Level headed, good posting, activity could be better but they did say they'd have limited access.
Town.

RisingPhoenix:
I don't actually understand most of their posts. Seriously pushing a gandalf wagon without much to go on, I mean I haven't seen a case but it seems like he's pretty sure about it. A definite good response about my claim and wanting people to unvote.
very very very slightly leaning town

Katsuki:
Early early confirmation bias against me for not raging at them in the game. I thought that the whole wagon push was premature and ridiculous, but probably because it was on me. Besides that I think the whole pushing my lynch without all of the info(ex: MY CLAIM) regardless of the circumstances it's your job jetlagged or not to make sure you've read everything before you start posting nonsense. Hypothetically, if I had come in with a hammer vote and blamed it on not reading the last page I'd be killed with fire. No what Katsuki didn't cause any real damage, but reckless play isn't pro town. I don't even think that they actually care one way or the other, I was just the easy lynch. Like I said, I tend to have a personal bias against players that attack me, but I would like this slot to be investigated at some point and although I think Katsuki is
probably town

Kuribo:
Came in and before reading the thread entirely was already convinced that I was scum. Even planned on voting me but just wasn't ready to put me at L-1? I found that premature and unjust especially to be so heavily in confirmation that I am scum. He doesn't believe my claim because it's too ridiculous and then presents another even more ridiculous idea out there of what my real role could be? COME ON. That being said, I am seeing past my anger and this slot is
town.

NobodySpecial:
I didn't really get the wagon, but I didn't like how he thought my RVS vote was serious. I mean he's definitely not new, so I don't understand what is going on with that slot.
NULL
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:46 am

Post by glowball »

In post 210, kuribo wrote:Reading over glowball's analysis of the rest of us, it's interesting that she sees SpyreX and myself as probably town. A common scum tactic is to declare the most obvious townies / their own biggest detractors as town, so as to make themselves look better or even to cast suspicion on obvtown after their own lynch. Especially interesting is the fact that she claims town reads on people who have given her no other reason to be seen as town.

1. I don't think YOU are obviously town.
2. SpyreX isn't the head leading my lynch
3. My town read has a lot to do with the fact that scum basically know who the townies are and I think anyone leading my lynch at this point ESPECIALLY after my vig claim has to be misguided town because I don't believe scum would set themselves up for that day 2. It is possible however you are pushing my lynch as scum because I said I am bulletproof and scum knows they'd have to get me lynched. I didn't really account for that in my first set of reads, so I'll think on it...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:42 am

Post by glowball »

I'm going to my first day of orientation for my new job so I probably won't be on to post much today. Sorry.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:02 am

Post by glowball »

This is my view on keeping me and directing me.

AS LONG AS I AM IN THE GAME I AM A SCUM TARGET/DISTRACTION.

Even if there is a roleblocker guess what? They are blocking me most likely. They are trying to kill me because a vig is dangerous to their survival. Meanwhile other PRs are free to roam without worry.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:57 am

Post by glowball »

I am confused. I am going to re read. I just have to ask that the hydra only post in the hydra account because it makes it more difficult to read when you don't. Thanks <3
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:17 am

Post by glowball »

OKay I read through these back and forths and really I believe Gandalf is the best lynch for the day that being said I need instructions for the night phase.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 335, gandalf5166 wrote:Oh, look at that, it's a cheeky little SK. The only current wagon I would consider is NS. Where's the case on him?

You are trying to find anything to paint me anti town and now you want a case against NS without doing the work yourself, you are so obviously looking for a way out of your own lynch.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:12 am

Post by glowball »

why is my vote still on kuribo?

UNVOTE:

I thought that already happened

VOTE: Gandalf
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:23 am

Post by glowball »

He wagon jumps A LOT, I think I said that before though. That is really all I have against him at this point I don't see any reason for him to be the lynch over Gandalf.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:25 am

Post by glowball »

Alright, We should lynch Gandalf or NS. I could take the shot on CSL pending the flips.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by glowball »

LLD vs CSL

there's scum there, one if not both because this back and forth does not seem genuine.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by glowball »

VOTE: CSL

this by no means gets you off the hook LLD, this last couple of pages has not shown you favorably.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:39 am

Post by glowball »

WE NEVER CAME TO A DECISION!

Katsuki said shooting Nexus would make her happy. Everyone had different choices. I am sorry, maybe next time we can vote? Yes, I am claiming that kill. My guess? Scum tried to kill me to test my claim which is stupid because I TOLD YOU I CANNOT DIE IF SPYREX IS ALIVE
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:08 am

Post by glowball »

Whatever. I claimed the kill, I shot Nexus because I was suspicious of him and as I remember there were a few people who had suspicions. I wasn't sold on CSL or Morthax.

Was there a decision, kuribo? Did everyone agree? No. I did what I thought was best. Obviously I was wrong.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:09 am

Post by glowball »

In post 558, kuribo wrote:Yeah, I think you're full of it.

Also, as far as being"full of it" are you saying that you don't believe he was my kill? Are you saying that my claim is false? OR what?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:21 am

Post by glowball »

In post 563, kuribo wrote:
In post 559, glowball wrote:I claimed the kill

Wouldn't be the first time I saw an SK claim a kill in order to deflect suspicion.

Okay so you think my claim of being vig is false AND that I didn't kill anyone.

So if you think I am an SK, you think I was what? roleblocked? didn't submit a kill? What?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:25 am

Post by glowball »

In post 565, Katsuki wrote:Glowball stop arguing with scum and vote accordingly.

If you want to explain your vote maybe. I am still in favor of a gandalf lynch at this point, but I am curious about kuribo's answers. Didn't you think he was town yesterday?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:57 am

Post by glowball »

In post 567, kuribo wrote:
In post 564, glowball wrote:

Wouldn't be the first time I saw an SK claim a kill in order to deflect suspicion.

Okay so you think my claim of being vig is false AND that I didn't kill anyone.

So if you think I am an SK, you think I was what? roleblocked? didn't submit a kill? What?

No, I think you killed exactly who you said you killed.

Night action speculation is pretty much pointless, either way.

In post 562, kuribo wrote:
In post 560, glowball wrote:
In post 558, kuribo wrote:Yeah, I think you're full of it.

Also, as far as being"full of it" are you saying that you don't believe he was my kill? Are you saying that my claim is false? OR what?

both?

You have already admitted to believing that he wasn't my kill and thinking my claim is false. So you've already speculated on the night kill

^ Here you say that you've seen an SK claim a kill in order to deflect when just now you said you think I killed exactly who I said I killed.

So basically you said:
I don't believe your claim
I don't believe your kill
I have seen an SK claim a kill in order to deflect
I think you killed who you said you killed.
Night Kill speculation is pointless.

But that is exactly what you are doing!

VOTE: Kuribo
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:07 am

Post by glowball »

In post 571, RisingPhoenix wrote:
In post 559, glowball wrote:Whatever. I claimed the kill, I shot Nexus because I was suspicious of him and as I remember there were a few people who had suspicions. I wasn't sold on CSL or Morthax.

You DO know CSL was the day 1 lynch... right?

oh goodness. yes- I knew that it just slipped my mind.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by glowball »

kuribo wrote:
glowball wrote:
So basically you said:

it's so cute when they reach, just so they can justify their OMGUS

Why don't you explain how you are reaching, because that is exactly what you said.
You said you don't believe my claim or my kill. Then said that you think I killed who I said I killed.

If I am reaching, why not just clarify? Please I'd love an explanation
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 586, tclawren wrote:@Glowball: why didn't you shoot Gandalf? Or NS?

We never came to a group decision and I thought people were suspecting NS. While, I wanted Gandalf lynched yesterday people OBVIOUSLY weren't on board with that so why would I kill him? NS is somewhat of the same situation but I never really remembered why I should have killed him. The point: WE NEED TO COME TO GROUP DECISIONS ON MY KILL. Maybe not specifics, but like a top 3 of acceptable kills since people are so upset with me.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by glowball »

SORRY, replace that first "NS" with "Nexus"
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 589, tclawren wrote:Here's the thing though-Since there was no real consensus about who to kill why did you shoot someone you mentioned once in an early reads list over someone you actually vocally suspected?

I shot Nexus for the group, I thought he was a suspect....OBVIOUSLY I WAS WRONG.

I would have shot Gandalf or LLD <---- THAT IS WHO I WANTED.

I am getting really upset that people are questioning ME. When it is on all of you who didn't contribute. Instead of arguing we could have just come to a decision but a lot of you chose to flake when decision time came around. The activity was lagging. I made a note of that as well. When I say direct the shot, I mean it or else you guys end up mad when I do what I THOUGHT you wanted.

Next time:
I do what I WANT
OR
YOU direct me.

If I am not directed with a top 3 choice kills that are made CLEAR. I'll do what I want, at least then when I am questioned I won't have a problem with it.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 592, Farrun wrote:@Glow: I think reading most found NS scummy.

My picks for tonight still include mothrax and tclwarn.
I would add NS.

OKay. A lot of people found NS scummy, and a lot of people found Gandalf scummy. HENCE THE WAGONS, but WAIT?! Why weren't they lynched?! Which was the thought that went through my mind. They were scummy enough to lynch should I shoot? Let me look at the ACTUAL THINGS PEOPLE SUGGESTED FOR SHOTS.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by glowball »

damnit

EDIT: "They WERE NOT scummy enough to lynch should I shoot?"
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by glowball »

I guess I am an idiot. I just thought there was reason you all were alive. I am still sitting here and I don't see how it's pro town to kill me at all. I have a vig shot on odd nights and you guys need to just tell me what you want. I am here if I am instructed
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by glowball »

well gandalf you still aren't a town read of mine and history shows you'll try to frame anyone besides you to get a lynch. I should have shot you, but I'd be just as happy with kuribo or gandalf dead today
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by glowball »

you should me where we all came to a CLEAR decision!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 622, kuribo wrote:how is Katsuki saying "hey, shoot this guy" any more of a clear decision than three other people saying, "No, shoot NS?"

Can you get the quote were it said to shoot NS?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 623, tclawren wrote:VOTE: glowball

for reasons stated by Kuribo and LLD plus what I said yesterday.

So you are lynching me why? Because you think I am scum? Or because I didn't vig who you wanted? Because killing me is in no way pro town. All I can hope is that Spyrex sees it the same way I do.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 626, kuribo wrote:
In post 624, glowball wrote:
In post 622, kuribo wrote:how is Katsuki saying "hey, shoot this guy" any more of a clear decision than three other people saying, "No, shoot NS?"

Can you get the quote were it said to shoot NS?

I can get all three for you, sparkles:

In post 534, Nexus wrote:Maybe if you didn't act as scummy as shit, you wouldn't die Day 1.

Also, Glowy, shoot NS or Gandalf. I think the majority of us would prefer NS.

Mothrax is pretty scummy.

In post 535, kuribo wrote:glowball, take out NS

hopefully, i'll see the rest of you on the other side of night and most of you will stop being scummy / lazy

In post 540, gandalf5166 wrote:LLD is obvious town. Shoot ME.

In post 541, gandalf5166 wrote:Oh shit, I'm on my phone, stupid auto correct. That's supposed to say NS. >.>

Nexus was in self preservation so I didn't count him
and Gandalf is a scum read of mine

THERE ARE WAY MORE PLAYERS IN THE GAME SOOOOOOOOOOOOO 3 quotes doesn't cut it which is why we should all talk about it

As for tclawren- I have nothing else to say really until SpyreX gets here because as far as my game is concerned he's the only person I have to prove myself to. I don't even know why I keep talking to you guys.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by glowball »

GET SPYREX AND WE'LL TALK.

Lynching me is so anti-town and so much of a waste. You just don't listen. I am done here.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by glowball »

No because I am a killing roll OBVIOUSLY BULLETPROOF shown by the one kill last night I am almost certain they tried to kill me and because scum cannot kill me they'd rather see me lynched. Kuribo you are scum- you whole thing is weak and you've contradicted yourself enough. I didn't have a clear choice to kill and because of that you want me lynched? that isn't a scum tell that is a confused tell. When you tell me how Nexus was a scum motivated shot I will humor you...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by glowball »

I am a semi- kill proof lazy vigilante.

semi-kill proof referring to the fact that I cannot be lynched unless Spyrex (Hayley) is voting for me and I am bulletproof at night as long as SpyreX is alive

lazy vigilante is just flavor for odd night kills.

flavor: basically as long as Hayley Dunphy is alive and on his side Dylan has a reason to live.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 635, kuribo wrote:
In post 633, glowball wrote: When you tell me how Nexus was a scum motivated shot I will humor you...

You're a serial killer, you thought Nexus was scum, so you shot him.

pretty simple, tbqh

Yeah, I think LLD and Gandalf are scum. So....not so much as far as top reads go.

but again, you are scum I am seeing that more and more.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 640, kuribo wrote:nah, you only think i'm scum because i'm not swallowing your bullshit

You still have not addressed my post so until then YEAH I think you are scum
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 597, kuribo wrote:
In post 585, glowball wrote:
kuribo wrote:
glowball wrote:
So basically you said:

it's so cute when they reach, just so they can justify their OMGUS

Why don't you explain how you are reaching, because that is exactly what you said.
You said you don't believe my claim or my kill. Then said that you think I killed who I said I killed.

If I am reaching, why not just clarify? Please I'd love an explanation

Because nothing I said, or even that you quoted is indicative of me being scum? And you have to really stretch that logic muscle of yours to try and make it look that way.

You didn't address the points. You just said nothing you said makes you look like scum. You didn't deny the contradictions or even address them. You just blanketed it with nothing.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 644, kuribo wrote:and you never answered the question as to why: if you disregarded two of the requests to shoot NS, why did you honor Katsuki's request to kill nexus instead of farrun's request to kill mothrax?

See watch this, this is how you address something you missed.

Sorry, I missed that.

Nexus struck me as scummier than Mothrax. He hasn't contributed nearly as much and a Nexus flip would provide more information.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by glowball »

glowball wrote:
So basically you said:

So, let's make this simple. Do you deny any of the above?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 648, kuribo wrote:ok, when i say "both?"

i don't think you're reading the appropriate amount of sarcasm in that statement

this is text. I am reading what you wrote, not your feelings.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 649, kuribo wrote:and night kill speculation is pointless because we don't have all of the available information. we don't even have all of the information that the scum have. there are too many unknown factors

i said "pointless," not "scummy." and i am not above saying pointless things

Also you have speculated on the night kill, so why speculate at one time and then stop abruptly at another?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #84) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:34 am

Post by glowball »

In post 655, gandalf5166 wrote:So glowball has promised to be directed.... but has basically proven he's going to kill whoever the fuck he wants to. Fun.

VOTE: glowball

Come on Spy. The SK isn't cooperating.

Gandalf you are out of your mind. Kuribo only found 3 quotes of suggestions and we never came to a decision.

Or would you like to find me quotes where the MAJORITY came to a CLEAR decision on who to vig?

Stop calling it SK, I swear the fact that Kuribo and Gandalf want me lynched is just proof IMO that they know my claim is real and that they are scum. Why would you be willing to sacrifice a vig over an obvious misunderstanding? Because you are scum and you tried to kill me and proved my claim true. So sure of it.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #85) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:24 am

Post by glowball »

So clarify for me Kuribo.
In your opinion
Am I lying about my role? Yes or No
Did I kill Nexus? Yes or No
Am I a liability to town or am I simply scum/sk?

Because at this point you are just throwing out theories left and right trying to see what sticks. Before you didn't think I killed Nexus, now you think I did. Why would I claim a kill that people had already expressed disapproval on? .OH WIFOM. whatthefuckever. Yeah I get mad when people question my alignment, because the questions are ridiculous. There is nothing against me.

The one thing I have yet to see, is a clear point where ANYONE can say that the group as a whole came to a CLEAR DECISION. Why? Because it didn't happen. NO I am not taking 3 people suggestion especially when they aren't all town reads. I would have taken the majority of the group as a whole because everyone cannot be scum. But The majority of the suggestions were not from people I have strong town reads on. I took the one town read and shot who they suggested. You are mad but it was suggested by another player.

Not to mention this triple forever posting. You are really just grabbing anything you think of and posting nonsense as it pops into your head.

I would however love to hear what the group thinks of this, because if they want me lynched that's fine. But I'd rather be lynched on a 1v1 with Kuribo following me behind because he's definite scum.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #86) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:29 am

Post by glowball »

In post 664, Nobody Special wrote:I want you lynched.
Vote: Glowball

Talk to SpyreX.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #87) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:36 am

Post by glowball »

SO you won't answer the questions and of course you want to waste a lynch, right?

Because SpyreX has still yet to post and I am at L-2, sending us into night again. That is much more of a scum tactic than town.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #88) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:46 am

Post by glowball »

In post 671, kuribo wrote:okay, since you're too god damn illiterate to read the answers I provided, let me do it again. but you have to promise to start Hooked on Phonics.

Are you lying about your role? In my opinion YES, as I have said flat out, many many MANY FREAKING TIMES
Did you kill Nexus? I can't possibly know that for 100% certainty. But your sheer offense at the very idea that someone would dare to take your word as less than genuine makes me think you're hiding something.
Are you a liability to the town or SK/scum? I'd bet my left god damn nut you're anti-town. What I've maintained from the get-go was that I think you're an anti-town force at worst case scenario, and that at best case scenario you may potentially be town who has hindered us in scumhunting every step of the freaking way

now, are you going to keep asking the same effing questions over and over?

Okay now...

Since it is obvious I am at L-2. How is it pro town to no lynch? Because without SpyreX's vote that is what it will be.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #89) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:51 am

Post by glowball »

In post 674, kuribo wrote:only assuming that 1) you're telling the truth in the fist place, and that 2) SpyreX doesn't think you're scum, which you don't know yet

but nice appeal to emotion

...and you say I'm reaching. You are such a feeler, you are just trying anything you can to paint me as scum.

I see you have nothing to say about my 1v1 proposal if SpyreX thinks I am scum too.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #90) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:55 am

Post by glowball »

Still nothing to say?

If you are so sure I am scum. I'd like to 1v1.

If SpyreX thinks I am scum, and I get lynched. I want to propose you get lynched next for taking out a town vig.

What do you say?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #91) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:02 am

Post by glowball »

Cool, Let's do this.

Just waiting on SpyreX...

PEdit: Yeah you get lynched for equally horrible play because lynching me is incredibly anti-town.

Anyway nothing more to be said SpyreX said he's catching up. If he thinks I am scum we 1v1.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #92) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:06 am

Post by glowball »

Kuribo, I know you'll laugh at me and the rest of the town because you will have gotten a vig lynched day 2 and roll town into your own victory.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #93) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:08 am

Post by glowball »

In post 682, kuribo wrote:and before you twist my words, i'm saying that you're either a serial killer or scum with LLD and mothrax

look at you, you are constantly double/triple posting to watch your ass. Why are you so worried all the time? i am not the one stretching. I take what you say at face value. You are the one who thinks I am a liar. Like I said if I am lynched then BRAVO you did great because you realized last night you couldn't night kill me, so lynching is your only option.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #94) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:12 am

Post by glowball »

WOW so now because I don't F5 this page in a fury that makes you town and me scum?

I swear anything, you will grab ANYTHING.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #95) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:20 am

Post by glowball »

In post 689, kuribo wrote:and by the by, when the game's over, i'm going to point out to you that the game isn't all about you: there are a great many reasons why there would only be one kill, many of which wouldn't involve you, which is why it's pointless to wonder why there was only one kill

No one said multiple posts made you scum, I asked you why you keep doing it and you flipped it to call me scum.

Also, I know there are protective roles, roleblocking roles a lot of things are possible as to why there would be 1 kill. But I cannot exclude the option that i was targeted and it resulted in a no kill. It is possible. I don't find that pointless at all.

However, you obviously aren't happy with the one kill during the night and decided it would be better to let scum off the hook to run around. Main reason I think you are scum. You are pushing a lynch on a vig. I am not a threat to anyone but scum and I am great town asset and you'd like to rid the town of one of it's best assets in ANY GAME. Killing a vig Day 2 is not pro town.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #96) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:48 am

Post by glowball »

In post 692, RisingPhoenix wrote:Irrevelant to Glow's alignment, you're getting REALLY desperate Kuribo. You might wanna take a step back and breathe a little.

at least I am not the only one seeing this.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #97) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 696, kuribo wrote:you know what? glowball wants to 1v1 me so bad, screw it

lynch me today, then toss her worthless corpse on top of mine tomorrow

Unvote

Why, if you believe I am scum, would you sacrifice yourself first? You have nothing to lose by lynching me today. If I am scum- you are safe. The only reason you would be lynched is if I flip town. This sudden change really makes me sure that you are scum with these fake emotions. Why not even wait until we've heard from SpyreX before calling for your own lynch?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 699, kuribo wrote:why, if you believe i'm scum would you sacrifice YOURSELF first?

you believe i'm scum, so fucking lynch me, EOS

I don't have a choice I have 5 votes and if SpyreX feels the same my lynch is probably definite.
You on the other hand aren't nailed into the ground.

Why do you refuse to answer my questions straight forward? You are obviously avoiding them, especially the more legit ones. AGAIN- Why are you sacrificing yourself if you think I am scum, you have nothing to fear?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by glowball »

so... are you refusing to answer the question?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #100) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 699, kuribo wrote:why, if you believe i'm scum would you sacrifice YOURSELF first?

you believe i'm scum, so fucking lynch me, EOS

Where in this quote is your answer?
Because this is the first thing you posted after I asked my question and nothing since has been an answer.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #101) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by glowball »

You make simple questions complicated and you are freaking out for nothing.

I just want to know why you'd rather be lynched over someone you think is scum?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 710, kuribo wrote:does it matter?

you think i'm scum, so why does it matter which one of us goes first?

Stop answering questions with questions. You are circling around it and it's just bad.

I don't want to go first. I am vig, I can help the town, BUT my fate is in someone else's hands. If you know you are town, why give up to someone you definitely think is scum? I don't want scum in this game, which is why my vote is on you.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 715, SpyreX wrote:
1.) Kuribo is town. IF IF this lynch goes through it is not a 1-1 period.
2.) Glowball one question and after all your "I only need to prove myself to SpyreX" this better be good:

Why would you shoot Nexus when, at minimum, I made it very, very, very, very clear I wanted NS dead?

1.) if Kuribo is town in your opinion we are screwed anyway because he's obviously scum.

2.) I don't know how many times I have to say this. THERE WAS NO CLEAR TOWN DECISION.

Yes, I got SUGGESTIONS left and right. But at no point did the entire town agree on even 2 top vig choices.

Also, you weren't the BEST town read for me at that point and Nexus wasn't great either. I took the suggestion from someone who was a town read at that moment. While I HOPE that you are town, SpyreX there isn't much that I see that really points to that being solid. I cannot do much about that because I'm linked to you.

NOW, more serious. If you choose to lynch me today, fine. Just don't sit there and count out Kuribo, when I flip vig you need to seriously look at ANYONE who would lynch a claimed bulletproof vig just because they misunderstood the best choice for killing. I am convinced Gandalf and Kuribo are scum and they tried to night kill me and failed becuase I AM BULLETPROOF lynching me with your help is the only option.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 717, SpyreX wrote:Kuribo went from town to obvious scum based on the movement of the tides orrrr?

And even if they were just "suggestions" you opted to ignore the larger set of suggestions, your own #1 read and my read who, as the person you need to convince the most to shoot someone who wanted both the very vocally wanted NS dead and gandalf dead.

So, one more chance. Sell me on this making sense.

I don't know how. My head hurts and I don't know why this doesn't make sense.

I took my number one town reads suggestion and shot. If the flip was different no one would have complained about anything, but I am easy to blame. This is the weakest reason I have ever seen to lynch someone. It was a poor choice, I've admitted after looking back but at the time I made the decision I made. So lynch me, but like I said don't sit there and forget about Kuribo-- pushing a lynch on a vig over a misunderstanding is anti-town.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Post by glowball »

WELL that is L-2, Kuribo will surely put me at L-1 and I am sure someone will hammer from there on. Easy lynches from here on, just please lynch from my wagon and I promise you won't be disappointed.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #106) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:41 am

Post by glowball »

Let's just think about this. USUALLY when a wagon builds this fast and the person flips town, scum pushed that wagon and there is probably more than one on that train. So DO NOT COUNT OUT KURIBO FFS! I swear SpyreX open your mind, if you don't think I am town, fine but don't lose this game because you refuse to see what is obvious.

btw, Rising phoenix what exactly is your vote doing? Are you going to argue a case for Gandalf or are you just going to sit on the sidelines not being tied to ANY lynch?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #107) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:57 am

Post by glowball »

Kuribo, you are missing one thing. I am not trying to save myself anymore, I am trying to help town win after I am gone. My death is pretty much certain at this point. But that quote was basically a scum claim from you. You want me lynch BECAUSE I WAS CONFUSED.

I HAVE ADMITTED TO BEING BAD, I WAS CONFUSED, THE KILL WAS MINE, THERE WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING.

Now, I know that doesn't mean anything to people who think I am scum, but Kuribo needs to hang when I am gone. DO NOT forget me like people do in so many other games. Follow up on this wagon there is scum on it. They are rejoicing in the fact that they are getting a vig lynched and for the townies who helped well BRAVO.

I take responsibility for my poor play that led to this, but that doesn't make people on my wagon any less scummy. This wagon is based on ONE thing, I killed the wrong person. Had the flip been different the wagon wouldn't even be here, but it is. That is the only point against me, the fact that there was no clear consensus and I listen to one person over someone else. If I would have shot who YOU wanted and they flipped town it'd be everyone on my wagon EXCEPT you. Same thing, this whole thing is lame.

I am done here, if it's not obvious SpyreX then I don't know what else to say. Did you even read our argument? Did you see the shit he was slinging? Did you see the desperation in his grasping? Maybe my flip will make it clear, but I do expect you to follow through if you are town and that goes for everyone.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #108) » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:06 am

Post by glowball »

Yeah SpyreX this is just like [REDACTED]. So narrowminded, when I am so right. I am starting to think you are scum, and I never had a chance.

I am done here. Lynch me, and EVERYONE ELSE lynch from my wagon tomorrow that includes SpyreX and Kuribo because he is definitely better than this.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #109) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:28 am

Post by glowball »

In post 768, SpyreX wrote:Sockmouth?

I approve.

Unvote, Vote: Kuribo

Real simple: no tee hee or OMG I DIDNT KNOW WHOOO - kuribo flips town, you shoot kat in the face.
kuribo flips scum, shoot from your wagon. I'd say gandalf.

WHOA was that last part at me?

I'm odd night vig, I gets no kill this evening.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #110) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:28 am

Post by glowball »

In post 770, RisingPhoenix wrote:Specifics Kats.

let's not.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #111) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:29 am

Post by glowball »

In post 764, kuribo wrote:oh, and PS kats and glow are going to feel really fucking stupid and when they apologize post game, i'm going to tell them to kiss my ass

don't worry, i'll rub old bay seasoning on it first so they can get a lil taste of the Lower Eastern Shore while they're down there.

I LOVE OLD BAY SEASONING!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #112) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by glowball »

I STILL WANT MY ONE VERSUS ONE!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #113) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 800, kuribo wrote:
In post 798, glowball wrote:I STILL WANT MY ONE VERSUS ONE!

don't worry, your spot in the kiss-my-ass club is well reserved

or do you have a reason for wanting the day to end so soon?

OLD BAY SEASONING <3

No, but seriously that wasn't a call for the day to end, that was a reminder that we need to 1v1.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #114) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by glowball »

You lied to me, kuribo.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:15 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 818, DeltaWave wrote:Gandalf why are you so certain that glowball is scum?

Here's the thing: There was a misunderstanding in my vig shot, and they are using that to justify killing a PR

I'm a bullet proof vig
Scum is pushing my lynch because they cannot night kill me

If I wasn't an asset I wouldn't even be worried about being lynched because it's obvious that scum was/is on my wagon.
I've called for my own lynch and I mean it. HOWEVER, I want it 1 v 1 from SOMEONE I find to be scummy on my wagon.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 821, DeltaWave wrote:Bullet proof vig puts you in a tough spot because if that were true, scum would certainly want to lynch you, but others will be suspicious because bulletproof vig is an awesome fake roleclaim. I'm divided on this. It makes me want to vote for either someone attacking glowball or glowball, just to get information. I need to think about this further. For now,

UNVOTE

I'll vote when I've considered this further...

Did you read the thread, because it is very important to note that I actually CANNOT be lynched unless SpyreX is voting for me...which we could have tested BUT then you risk a no lynch. Pros and Cons.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by glowball »

Um, since this game basically revolves around me right now I am the ONLY lead. At this point, we need to lynch me or someone from my wagon. That is it. No one else. When I flip vig, I want one of you pushers to die. PLus that EVEN IF YOU ARE TOWN comment just reeks of distancing. No, I am not the towns only asset but I am big one that is being vastly under valued by you which is another reason why I think you are scum. I have never been in a game where it is okay to lynch a vig this early. Not letting me see end game? SURE that's good cautious play that I stand behind. Lynching a bulletproof vig over crap? That's all bad.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:23 am

Post by glowball »

In post 844, kuribo wrote:lynch scum tonight? I dunno bout you, but us townfolk do our killing in the day.

when do you kill?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. YES. I support this line of questioning.

Also, as far as your plan I am a little bit surprised considering how dead you wanted me not to long ago. Is the day taking a little to long for you? Plus why would you want to give someone you think is scum an extra ability?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:40 am

Post by glowball »

In post 848, kuribo wrote:
In post 845, glowball wrote:
In post 844, kuribo wrote:lynch scum tonight? I dunno bout you, but us townfolk do our killing in the day.

when do you kill?

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. YES. I support this line of questioning.

Also, as far as your plan I am a little bit surprised considering how dead you wanted me not to long ago. Is the day taking a little to long for you? Plus why would you want to give someone you think is scum an extra ability?

and you're reaching. when did i say i wanted the day to end? in fact, by not quick lynching you, it *extends* the day, and thus the amount of available information we have

and i already expressed that i was having doubts as to your scum-ness. see above, where i said i didnt think you were smart enough to be playing this way as scum

but hey, if you'd rather be lynched, fuck it, i'm sure the town will oblige.

Um well you cannot quick lynch me for one, I need 4 votes it's not like you are the deciding factor.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:39 am

Post by glowball »

In post 851, kuribo wrote:thats not what i meant, and you know it

my point was that if i just wanted the day over, it's alot easier to string you up than to say, "hey, let's let her live another day"

god, you really are determined to be a big fucking ball of dramaqueen, arent you?

can you tell me how I am being a dramaqueen? You are the one cursing and getting all up in arms over a game. I am just asking you questions...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:50 am

Post by glowball »

In post 853, kuribo wrote:really? you don't see how your "it's all about meeeeeee" attitude is being a drama queen?

Well considering you called me a drama queen directly after my you cannot quick lynch me post, no I didn't make that connection. I want to know how me saying I need 4 votes to be lynched, is dramatic over simply being a fact.

As for it being all about me? I wish it wasn't but you are focusing all of your attention on me, is that not true? At the very least your posting revolves around me and I am pretty sure that I'm being lynched or someone on MY wagon is being lynched- it'd be kind of stupid to go anywhere else to lynch there is a buttload of information right here.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #122) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:56 am

Post by glowball »

In post 855, kuribo wrote:well, when i suggested a course of action that involved focusing attention elsewhere, you came along to try and make sure you'd still be the wagon

any particular reason you want to die today instead of living till tomorrow?

Simple because I am confident that scum is on my wagon. My flip, not only confirms me but put others in the line of fire... OR AT LEAST IT SHOULD *glares*

I am hoping the remaining town will follow up, now that is not to say I want to die but I don't want the attention else where. Someone from my wagon needs to be lynched if we aren't going to lynch me. Best choice? Gandalf

oh btw UNVOTE:

VOTE: Gandalf
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 857, kuribo wrote:except that your behavior has been so scummy and OMGUSy, that you've given anyone on your wagon more than enough justification to vote you

There is a difference though between scummy play, and scum motivations. You can call all the "tells" you want but if it has no scum motivation then it's just crap. Not to mention, since my claim I have found no town motivation in lynching me. My wagon has scum, and the people on it have yet to show me above anything else the town motivation behind lynching me. All I hear are "theories"... well you could be stupid town, or you could be scum, or you could be SK. Well if I am stupid town, then yes I am a liability of sorts so you are calling for a policy lynch regardless of my role which is detrimental to town given my role.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 862, Farrun wrote:@Kurbio: I support your plan although the recipient is being a little clueless in all this.

@Glow: Why are you voting for Gandoff over others who pushed your wagon on day 1?

Um... I don't like being called clueless. I understand what he said, I am just wondering why he'd rather do that than further pursue my lynch. I mean he doesn't like me as town because he says I am stupid, and if I am scum then obviously he should want me dead. The whole thing is just ridiculous because at the root of all of this he wants me dead, so why not just do it now?

Also...

Day 1 Wagon-- taken from some random vote count I know kuribo and gandalf weren't on my wagon at this time but I'll include them
glowball (6): Katsuki, Nobody Special, Grimmjow, Lady Lambdadelta, Nexus, SpyreX

Katsuki strikes me as town
NS is suspect,but can wait
Grimmjow is leaning town
LLD is null
Nexus is dead
SpyreX is linked to my ability
Kuribo has made a substantial turn around on my reads and I am not ready to see him go
Gandalf is my biggest scum read.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #125) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 865, kuribo wrote:
In post 863, glowball wrote:
SpyreX is linked to my ability

which says nothing about his alignment, though

True, although lynching SpyreX basically guarantees my death by night kill, so if SpyreX is scum then it's a sacrifice for both if he isn't a loss. Idk, I guess it could go either way-- I'd rather not especially considering Gandalf has been much scummier
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #126) » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:00 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 870, gandalf5166 wrote:Glowball, why on earth would scum nightkill you? You're an EASY mislynch, and as long as you're alive, you'll kill off town for them.

really? tell me more of your thoughts about what scum would do...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by glowball »

@ farrun, that makes sense

LLD is coming off scummier, I know if I am scum lurking I just look for my name/accusations and that could be why now she's decided to post here. I also don't like planters/feelers so taht puts me off a lot.

I'd be willing to go forward with Kuribos plan, and I'd hammer LLD-- still preferring a Gandalf lynch
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by glowball »

GreyICE, threats against my puppy will not be tolerated. SHE IS SO PRECIOUS.

Um, also what Farrun said-- read the entire thread please I mean the dead people are on page one.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 944, GreyICE wrote:Glowball, your puppy is scum.

I can smell Katsuki scum a thousand miles away. Especially without the odor of Fate to PISS ME OFF

SO NOT SCUM
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #130) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by glowball »

um, my dog isn't scum for sure.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by glowball »

Are you seriously using a set up from another game to try to frame me? Going pretty far out of your way. I don't even know if this game had started back then for that to even slightly make sense. I got my role pm, I get that you don't believe me. Whatever, I don't know what you are so up in arms about still.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by glowball »

and if I wasn't in mayo clinic my role would still be the same, you do realize that those things aren't connected. Separate games, it's not the only game with a bullet proof vig you know that right?

As far as you thinking I think I am clever, that is far from the truth you've put me down enough I feel pretty bad about myself as is.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 955, glowball wrote:and if I wasn't in mayo clinic my role would still be the same, you do realize that those things aren't connected. Separate games, it's not the only game with a bullet proof vig you know that right?

As far as you thinking I think I am clever,
that is far from the truth you've put me down enough I feel pretty bad about myself as is.

I think you skimmed over that, I fully understand you don't think I am clever. I know YOU think that I THINK I am clever which is far from the truth. I have no need to be clever, especially in this game.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #134) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by glowball »

OKay, so why exactly do me and you end up back here? It has proven nothing and gotten us nowhere.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #135) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by glowball »

AND?! You aren't helping that, you are just exploiting it which really isn't good for the game at all. It's just you raging at me for not understanding why you think I am scum. If you don't actually explain it in a concise case, I won't understand why you think what you think. If you choose to keep raging, I will keep simply skimming what you say because I am not going to sit here and be insulted because you have something to prove.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #136) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by glowball »

I am sorry I made a mistake, I am sorry you guys were upset with the shot. There was no concise decision, and I will never understand why people get so angry in these games. I don't want to throw insults, it's childish and unnecessary so just stop throwing them at me. It's just a game, if it really upsets you that much you should step outside get some air and take stock of your life.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by glowball »

There was still nothing presented clearly day 1 either, I get run up a lot that just means people are bad at reading me. I come of scummy, I accept that mostly because I don't play like everyone else.

You raged at me for a few pages, it was very unnecessary
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by glowball »

I don't know you, and I as much as you say I cannot see things from other perspectives I would expect you to recognize that someone who doesn't know you may be offended by the seemingly rude things you say.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by glowball »

No, because you are trying to illicit reactions from people you don't know. I get that people like reactions, but you cannot really analyze reactions if you don't know someone. I've been lynched countless times because of my "reactions". I am not going to be fake and pretend, I am going to react the way I would towards any insult regardless of the game- but because I am sensitive and I withdraw people point to me as scum. Reactions are useful once you have at least somewhat of a grasp of the person you are getting them from. Yeah, some people think they are just awesome at reading people--- consider me the exception. scum or town, I am always sensitive hence why I put it on my wiki.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 974, kuribo wrote:but the fact that you put it on your wiki means that you're aware enough of your meta to play against it if the need arises

it's why i don't point out the fact that nearly every time i've been scum, i've been lynched because i'm too timid as scum--- people see the lack of naked aggression and realize i'm trying to slide under the radar. i don't put it on my wiki, because then people realize that i know how i come across as scum and would actively try and counter that

I am aware, but I don't need to change it.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #141) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 979, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Farrun, explain this. In Post #203 you outline SpyreX as your top scum read and vote him. Throughout the game, you continue to put mild pressure on him, but nothing substantial enough to start anything.

Is SpyreX still a scum read for you? If so, how Strong? Why did you stop pushing him Day 1? Explain how it is town for you to stop pushing him today because "there's no interest there".

P-Edit: Glowball, that kind of comment is useles and clogs a threadt that I already don't want to fucking read. Stop that shit.

Don't be rude, cursing isn't necessary. Plus a lot of what kuribo and I have BOTH said has been useless... calling me out alone is just a personal attack
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #142) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by glowball »

I AM A GIRL
I WAS BORN WITH LADY PARTS
I CRY AT MODERATELY MOVING MOVIES
I CAN BITCH OUT WITH LITTLE TO NO REASONING.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #143) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by glowball »

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #144) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by glowball »

Um, I wasn't attacking anyone. I was telling them not to attack me GreyICE seriously don't start with me.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #145) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1000, kuribo wrote:
In post 989, kuribo wrote:

hey, you're cute, you're not into fat, balding married guys are you

oh, and just so we're clear, this was a joke. i'm taken and i don't stray. :)

So.. I'm not cute, STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #146) » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by glowball »

GreyICE <3
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #147) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:14 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1026, gandalf5166 wrote:LLD is definitely town. Stop derping Fate. I know you're town, so stop derping.

Scum are RP, NS and *mystery third person that my gut says is Spy*. If there's a fourth person(read: if glowball somehow isn't the SK lol), I would say DeltaWave. Mothrax was scummy and DW hasn't done anything to make me change my mind about his slot.

totes noting Gandalf saying LLD is town. Doesn't make me feel better about either of you.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #148) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:24 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1029, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Said the SK looking to escape the lynch today anyway possible.

this. planter. awesome.

LLD, it'd be great if you contributed more than just unsubstantiated claims against me.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #149) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:24 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1030, gandalf5166 wrote:Okay. Wanna make an avatar bet on it? She's town. I just got done playing with townLLD, and this is her.

Aren't bets against the rules?!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #150) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:26 am

Post by glowball »

@ Fate...That's just rude. I know how to play mafia, you guys just play differently. I am actually rather good at finding scum, and LOOK it flocks to me because I am such an easy lynch.

@LLD... So, basically you are faulting me for roles that Reck made?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #151) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:29 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1041, Fate wrote:Sks are easy lynches, and yeah there is scum on your lynch.

If your scumdar is so great why did you kill town? If you were shooting scum I'd leave you alive as claimed SK

Read the thread.

There was no clear decision. Everyone just threw out suggestions, but we never decided as a group. I took one person's advice, now the people I didn't listen to are upset. It's as simple as that. Really, I just thought I would listen to my town read on who to shoot and I did. If it was JUST me I would have shot Gandalf.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #152) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:32 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1040, SpyreX wrote:Claimed bulletproof vig thats tied to me (which SURE maybe and had a good post D1).

Then shot Nexus over pretty much anyone else under the guise of "No one told me who to shoot" (we did) and then, well, today.

Seriously, just stop. You cannot find ANYWHERE where a majority agree to the vigging of any one or two people. There was no vote, just randomly thrown out thoughts. I sifted through them and shot who Katsuki wanted and because it wasn't who you wanted you are butthurt. That's pretty hypocritical, because if I would have shot someone else with the exact same flip then you'd be happy and some other people would be up in arms. Obviously I haven't been lynched yet for a reason, not everyone was so convinced by that shot. It's really a Null point.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #153) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 am

Post by glowball »

Mind you... people just threw out suggestions. So quoting people's suggestions isn't a clear concise decision. They were suggestions, and if they were just suggestions as most of the people said they were- why so angry? If you want to direct a vig, then you need to DIRECT A VIG.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #154) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:41 am

Post by glowball »

^truth, and it was hurtful.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #155) » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by glowball »

Nope, I'm an ODD NIGHT vig.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #156) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:47 am

Post by glowball »

My wagon is straight up ridiculous. As it has been pointed out I can do no damage, and OBVIOUSLY if I was lying and I did do damage I'd die. How does that even make sense for me to do?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #157) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:47 am

Post by glowball »

I really want us to win, if I could vig tonight I would but I cannot. I think I am the bad lynch choice for today but like I sad we shouldn't stray to far from people in association to me because that is our best chance at hitting scum.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #158) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1143, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This shit is a distraction. Much like Kuribo and Glowball were a distraction.

Do either of you like being compared to Kuribo and Glowball?

being compared to me is the BEST compliment!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #159) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1149, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 1143, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:This shit is a distraction. Much like Kuribo and Glowball were a distraction.

Do either of you like being compared to Kuribo and Glowball?

Being suspicious of a bulletproof vig claim is not a distraction

That is true. It's discussing the game, I am starting to think that LLD doesn't want us to discuss the game at all. She just comes in and tells us to stop getting distracted like she is anxious for a lynch and adds very little for someone complaining about distractions.

UNVOTE:
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #160) » Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by glowball »

^ That is true, I just finished reading her latests nothing good.

VOTE: LLD
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #161) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1261, kuribo wrote:I FUCKING TOLD YOU DUMBASSES LLD WAS SCUM!

I SPENT WEEKS FUCKING TELLING YOU THAT SHE WAS SCUM!

LYNCHING HER AND WATCHING HER FLIP SCUM FELT SO FUCKING GOOD, I SHOULD HAVE HAD TO PAY MONEY TO DO THAT!

YOU STUPID SCUM FUCKS, YOU SHOULDA KILLED ME LAST NIGHT WHEN YOU HAD THE FUCKING CHANCE, BECAUSE THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN KURIBO IS KURIBO WHEN HE'S HOT AND NAILING SCUM!

BRING IT, FUCKERS, I GOT MY DICK IN MY HAND AND I'M READY TO SMACK YOU SUMBITCHES AROUND WITH IT

well most of the game you were screaming that I am scum sooooooooo, there's that.

Also... Fate; isn't GreyIce gone? Like replaced out? I'm confused. Also, I cannot shoot SpyreX I can shoot anyone else though.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #162) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1267, Fate wrote:What the FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU CANT SHOOT SPYREX?

we are linked!

Like I said:
I cannot be lynched while SpyreX (Hayley) is alive, unless she is on my wagon
I cannot be night killed at all while SpyreX is alive...

and subsequently I cannot kill Hayley because she is my reason for living.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #163) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1273, Fate wrote:
Unvote;
VOTE: SPYREX

HEHAEHEHAHAEHHAAAAAAAA

CONFIRM YOU ARE SHOOTING GREYICE AND NO ONE ELSE. I TRACKED HIM TO THE NIGHT KILL.

CONFIRM. IF ANYONE ELSE DIES, YOU DO.

Uh huh, I am down with that. I'd like the group to weigh in though because I still think Gandalf is scum. Also, just because you tracked SpyreX to Kuribo doesn't mean SpyreX is scum, kuribo is alive so what exactly happened?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #164) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by glowball »

btw.. you are going to have to lynch SpyreX without me...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #165) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by glowball »

see! THAT is why we cannot just go on and lynch SpyreX there are reasons he could have been there. A LOT of PRs visit. It isn't a scum thing. Now if Kuribo would have died then maybe, but a roleblocking? There could have been multiple attempts on kuribo night 1, I mean only 1 person died and it was my kill sooooo
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #166) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by glowball »

VOTE: GreyICE
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #167) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by glowball »

it'll be gandalf, ns, or delta. I don't think we should narrow it down more than that.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #168) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1306, Fate wrote:Delta you suck as much as Glowball.

Do you have ANY idea what's going on?

No one has ever complained about my sucking before!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #169) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by glowball »

we need a hammah!!!!!!!!!!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #170) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by glowball »

HAMMAH
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #171) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by glowball »

....hammah?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (isolation #172) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by glowball »

was that the hammah?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #173) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by glowball »

DeltaWave/Fate scum?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #174) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1385, GreyICE wrote:
In post 1382, glowball wrote:DeltaWave/Fate scum?

Hey glowstick.

Killing anyone besides Fate tonight is a scum claim.

Got it?

pending your flip... but yeah I suppose I could see that.

BTW... SpyreX PLEASE don't be scum, because it's killing me to be linked to you and I cannot do a damn thing about it.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #175) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1396, Fate wrote:
Unclaim: Tracker

<3

You can shoot me Glowball, just know that if you're a TOWN VIG you'll be right up there with MARUCHAN as the only derpfucks to ever mis-vig me.

Course this is all just a giant dance and GreyICE is scum.

Either that or he gets to turn inhis "LOL I HAVE GOOD READS" card because he defended LLDscum to the fucking HILT and pushing Delta-scum and ME as "scum"

So he deserved this fake guilty six ways to sunday and you all know it

You get policy vigged, NO MATTER WHAT.

it was stupid move, you are jeopardizing the game and I don't appreciate it. PERIOD. Don't fake a guilty.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #176) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by glowball »

In post 1401, GreyICE wrote:FATE

IF YOU ARE TOWN

I AM FUCKING GOING TO USE THIS GAME THE NEXT TIME YOU CLAIM TO HAVE THREE BRAIN CELLS

FUCKING WHAT THE FUCK YOU BRAINDAMAGED MONKEY?

KILL SPYREX WITH FIRE

HE IS SCUM

I CANNOT KILL SPYREX so stop asking.

It's either Fate/Delta/Gandalf at this point. Heavily leaning towards the first two.

Ninja'd
Skype mafia, has no bearing here and I am retracting the no matter what, I am going shoot from a group of 3. You will be in that group.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #177) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:05 am

Post by glowball »

I CANNOT SHOOT HIM!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #178) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:08 am

Post by glowball »

and by new, you mean? Not mentioned originally? Because I mentioned it like yesterday...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1439 (isolation #179) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:11 am

Post by glowball »

well I thought it was obvious since we are linked and all.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #180) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 am

Post by glowball »

OKay so, I was blocked.

Didn't SpyreX claim a blocking ability? I'd like some answers.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #181) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:52 am

Post by glowball »

Hey tell me NS, do you think I am scum? town? or SK?

Because there is nothing convenient about being blocked ever and I think it's important to establish what you think and why.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #182) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:58 am

Post by glowball »

WAIT!

I am so dense, and Reck's flip suck because they still have the original names on them.

Yeah I shot Fate, and I have been terrible at keeping up with replacements. Apparently he replaced Katsuki? WHo I never would have shot, but after Fate's lying yesterday I chose to shoot him.

So there's that. It's my kill once again.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #183) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:58 am

Post by glowball »

Although, I am pretty sure now that I am being set up and mafia is intentionally no killing because they know how much you guys dislike me.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #184) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:04 am

Post by glowball »

So... I think you should vote me with that kind of talk.

VOTE: Nobody Special

Would you like to 1 v 1? I am so dying for one of these, it's not even funny.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #185) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:19 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1455, DeltaWave wrote:Option A = Glowball is telling the truth and the mafia is setting her up.
Option B = Glowball is a scum sandwich made with extra scum on top.

OPTION B = MORE LIKELY

VOTE: Glowball

ALSO I WANT TO KILL SPYREX BUT I CAN ONLY VOTE FOR ONE PERSON AT A TIME

This makes sense as NS/Delta scum obv.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #186) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:32 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1457, DeltaWave wrote:
In post 1456, glowball wrote:
In post 1455, DeltaWave wrote:Option A = Glowball is telling the truth and the mafia is setting her up.
Option B = Glowball is a scum sandwich made with extra scum on top.

OPTION B = MORE LIKELY

VOTE: Glowball

ALSO I WANT TO KILL SPYREX BUT I CAN ONLY VOTE FOR ONE PERSON AT A TIME

This makes sense as NS/Delta scum obv.

Yeah because your claim of being a bulletproof vig who is being set up by the mafia is totally legit.

Let's consider the options

I am a vig
I am mafia
I am a serial killer

1. The ACTUAL truth- I am being set up as an easy fall target and we ONLY HAVE 7 PLAYERS LEFT! You lynch me, they kill another. That's 5 left and I am pretty sure that there are at least 2 scum left. So today is either the day before lylo or actually lylo.

2. I am mafia, which I could see is easy to believe from the kills.

3. I am a serial killer, which is still being set up by mafia intentionally no killing.

Out of the 3 options, 66% of them are pointing away from me being mafia. Even if you think I am a serial killer there should be more deaths. NOW, that being said there could be protective roles and accurate role blocking at work. So the absence of a second kill means nothing.

I am leaning towards mass claiming since it is only 7 left and before I am lynched I want it be solidified that NO ONE used any of their powers last night, because if any protective roles were in effect then there are other reasons why there was only 1 kill.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #187) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:49 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1459, DeltaWave wrote:Mass claiming right now is not a good idea. We need to kill scum tonight before we can consider a mass claim.

and how many scum do you think are left?

I am quite afraid this could be lylo or the day before, are you not worried? I mean you put me at L-2 pretty fast.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #188) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:00 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1462, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 1460, glowball wrote:
In post 1459, DeltaWave wrote:Mass claiming right now is not a good idea. We need to kill scum tonight before we can consider a mass claim.

and how many scum do you think are left?

I am quite afraid this could be lylo or the day before, are you not worried? I mean you put me at L-2 pretty fast.

What happened to your supposed "can't be lynched without SpyreX" thing? Did you forget your fake-restriction, or does it just not matter anymore?

I can't, but being at L-2, SpyreX as scum could still jump on board. He has already expressed that he doesn't think I am town anyway. It is still dangerous territory since his alignment isn't known and he doesn't have a town read on me. Thanks for trying though
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #189) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:11 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1468, kuribo wrote:FATE! MY BRETHREN IN ANGER! I WILL AVENGE YOU A THOUSAND TIMES WITH THE BLOOD OF THE SCUM THAT TOOK YOU FROM US

Hold on. I vigged Fate for lying and making us lose a whole fucking day phase. I have no idea why town would do that so I vigged him.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #190) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:20 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1471, kuribo wrote:AND YOU CAN'T EVEN LAY THE BLAME ON FATE FOR GREYICE'S LYNCH, BECAUSE YOU WERE ON THAT WAGON JUST LIKE THE REST OF US, IF YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM, YOU HAD PLENTY OF FUCKING TIME NOT TO FEED INTO THE "WASTED DAY"

By the time he said he lied, GreyICE was lynched!!!!!

Also, town did tell me to shoot Fatem, GreyICE requested it.

When I sheeped Fate I didn't know he was LYING. OUT RIGHT LYING FOR NO FUCKING REASON. Not to mention, Fate told SpyreX to protect him and that obviously didn't happen.

Ninja'd

I didn't lie. I was mistaken. I thought I was blocked because Reck's flip said KATSUKI and I am not good with keeping track of replacements so I was under the impression that Katsuki and Fate were different player slots. Then I realized that they are one in the same.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #191) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:23 am

Post by glowball »

Yeah we as a whole are fucking stupid. NOW YOU ARE FUCKING IDIOTIC and mad at me for vigging someone who OBVIOUSLY LIED and got TOWN LYNCHED.

If I lied and lynched town, you'd be up my ass about it. Oh no, it's Fate and he flipped town so he's exempt. TOWN SHOULD NOT LIE ABOUT RESULTS AND LYNCH TOWN! He's reads were off at the least and we lost 2 townies because of his actions
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #192) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:27 am

Post by glowball »

GREYICE SAID TO SHOOT FATE!

HE WAS TOWN CONFIRMED THE ONLY ONE WHEN I PLACED MY VIG SHOT.

WHO'S BETTER TO LISTEN TO? YOU? I THINK CONFIRMED TOWN IS MUCH MORE RELIABLE!
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (isolation #193) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:32 am

Post by glowball »

Hey look here.

We as a town sucked and now we are going to lose! PERIOD.

You guys are going to lynch me when there are only 7 players left and probably 2 or 3 scum. Today is very crucial, we need to lynch scum if we even want a CHANCE at winning this. Which is another reason I am pissed at Fate, we lost 2 people over a fucking lie.

Vote me if you wish, I am so not owning this on my win/loss for town because everyone here is so fucking dense. Turn the game around lynch scum. NS is the MOST LIKELY scum here we lynch him we can keep going.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #194) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:33 am

Post by glowball »

ACTING LIKE A DOUCHE
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #195) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:38 am

Post by glowball »

Also, just fucking vote me you are SO SURE I am scum anyway.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #196) » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:40 am

Post by glowball »

No, because this town deserves to lose and I am done here. You'll be speaking to air from now on and I am so over being attacked by you for dumb stuff.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #197) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:15 am

Post by glowball »

In post 1495, kuribo wrote:so is everyone gonna just stop posting and let the scum coast from here?

fuck that

I just don't feel like arguing about who I shot anymore. A confirmed townie asked me to shoot Fate, those motivations were pure. I also haven't seen spyrex drop a vote on me, so I am not sure if I have anything to even worry about in regards to being a possible lynch.

Not to mention, I am really upset in thinking we might lose this game over some bullshit. Now, I am trying to calm down and see where everyone is coming from in the fact that they are worried but if you just sit down and think about this logically. We are down to 7 players, now is the time to lynch scum not policy lynch a vig. Nobody Special is probable scum, I thought about making a case if anyone cared...? I only ask because I don't like making cases that just get ignored because people are in confirmation bias. You can just let me know now...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #198) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:03 am

Post by glowball »

Kuribo... I am not up for arguing for another billion pages. I am okay with being lynched. I've played with people like you and you won't get me until I flip. I am not owning this when my game would be completely different if I wasn't a town PR. EVERYTHING would have been different. Also, my AtE as you call it is just me. I am sensitive and I am emotional. Shit happens.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #199) » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by glowball »

Seriously Kuribo, don't lynch Spyrex today. NS is obvscum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”