mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 06, 2002 7:01 am

Post by mith »

Just so you don't think that was a random vote (see the DP game where I came out after Antrax and wasn't clear I was a cop, so after I died (Antrax had a daytime kill), he managed to convince them to not lynch him):

A cop told me IS checked as Mafia. While I don't necessarily trust this information, I can always reveal said cops name if IS turns out to be innocent, yes? I'll reveal it before the lynching if everyone thinks I should though, it just might be a good idea to keep this cop a secret if (s)he's telling the truth.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 06, 2002 12:40 pm

Post by mith »

They make a fake name and talk to Mith. Tell Mith they are the accountant or something. You can just make a fake email or AIM name. Mith buys it, you lynch me, its false and Mith ends up being a goober with no one to take Lepton's revenge on.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Do you think I would try to get someone lynched because some fake alias told me he was guilty? Please.

How did this "cop" know Mith wasnt a mafia goon? Its the first night, so they couldnt have investigated Mith to know for sure of his role. Maybe Mith is evil and lied to someone to get info, that way he solidifies himself as a good guy on another persons expense.

Simple. If I were Mafia, and didn't try to get you lynched after the Cop told me this information, the Cop would know I was scum. (S)he could then just come out and get both of us. I'm not saying this clears me, but the worst that could happen is that the Cop was unlucky and picked a Mafia scum to reveal to, and winds up dead. Which would probably happen anyway if the Cop came out.

I dont know why I didnt think of something fancy like this.

Might be useful for scum like you right now, eh?
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 06, 2002 1:09 pm

Post by mith »

Aw, look at the little IS being all defensive.

We dont know that Mith. Maybe you did fall for some fake alias like a goober. Now my life is at stake to save your ass. Youre going to look like a chump and your best mafia hunter will be dead. Sounds great doesnt it?

I just told you that, you goof. This bit is just posturing and crap, and you know it.

And then you say its ok to have the cop dead?

Uh, no. I said that the worst that could happen in the "Mith is scum" scenario is the Cop dies. I know I'm not scum, so I know that won't happen.

Its ok to have Lepton gambits?

Did I say that? If you're innocent, I'll gladly put the Cop up for lynching.

You obviously dont care, you think youre all clear either way.

Again, posturing. You obviously don't read my posts before your rant. I said this does not make me innocent. Just that it makes you scum.

But how about if you were mafia and the cop was paranoid? How convinient to forget that scenario isnt it?

It's easy to forget because I know I'm innocent.

This stinks all throughout. I for one know that what you say is wrong. Either youre a dork that fell for a mafia trick, or a clever mafia pulling off the trick or following the word of some unknown jackass thats insane.

Well yeah, of course it stinks for you, you're about to get lynched.

Let's consider for a minute that I might be scum. Why would I come out on the first day and pull a stunt like this? As egotistical as you may be, you are not that important to the town when you are a townie. I wouldn't waste my time becoming an obvious lynching target just to get you lynched.

I dont have anything to gain from fancy tricks, but someone evil does. So what is it Mith? What are you trying to pull? And dont say "youre scum", thats just lame and we know it isnt true. Didnt anyone else investigate me? Or just this phantom cop of Miths?

Repeat of previous paragraph, more posturing, blah blah blah.

I want to know who told you. I dont see the point of why the cop would use you for bait like that. And why you would be so willing to put yourself on the line on someones word like that. Care to tell us? Maybe you know you wont die at night. (scum)

I'm sure you'd love to know, so your family can kill the Cop. I'm only revealing the name if the Town thinks it's for the best, not if a suspected Mafia scum wants a target.

Whats the difference between putting your neck on the line as opposed to this phantom cop? Why would the cop trust you like that?

Why would a useful townie role want to risk his own neck so early?

And I already explained why the Cop could trust me, read my posts.

confirm vote: IS

He's acting exactly like he does when he's scum and cornered.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:11 pm

Post by mith »

If I'm telling the truth, the Cop can verify that I'm just an innocent bystander, if IS turns out to be innocent. Then you can decide whether (s)he is lying scum or crazy. If either I am lying to you and there is no Cop, or the Cop is lying to me, me and whoever I say contacted me will have a nice flame war, and you'll get one of us. But at least we don't risk lynching 3 innocents over this (IS, myself, and a paranoid/insane cop).
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:34 pm

Post by mith »

As Jayln pointed out, I will almost certainly be lynched if you are innocent, even though I am as well.

And the Mafia always claim Doctor. :)

I think he's scum. Go read any game where IS was scum, you'll see what I mean. He doesn't act like this when he isn't scum.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 07, 2002 3:35 am

Post by mith »

*~sigh~* I swear, you people just don't read. You see IS moaning and you listen. You bring up things that I've already covered and use them to "prove" that I must be lying.

Mith saying that a cop told him that IS is guilty, is out of the question. When you are a cop, you don't go and E-mail people you don't know to be innocent. If this cop investigated IS, he doesn't know wether Mith is innocent or not. So there is no cop telling Mith something.

I already answered this back on Page 2. *If* I were Mafia, and I didn't do what the Cop told me to do, the Cop would have caught *two* Mafia.

I have *never* said that any of this proves me innocent. But it's the best I've got, and at least the Cop will know something if IS turns out to be innocent (and I'll be lynched instead). If IS actually made sense, I might have unvoted by now, but he's acting like the scum he is.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 07, 2002 3:45 am

Post by mith »

And just for fun, let's consider that I *am* Mafia, and am making the whole thing up because I *really* want IS dead.

Why would I do that? First, I'd have had nothing to do on at all, he could be a Mason for all I know. Boy would that backfire on me.

Second, if I wanted IS dead, I could have just *killed* him. IS is not an easy person to lynch, even with have the town claiming cop against him. And people tend to not protect him recently, since the Mafia tend not to kill him recently (the whole Mafia meta-game thing); I know these things, I pay attention.

Thirdly, why would I draw attention to myself like this? If I wanted to do something fancy like this as Mafia, I'd have someone more believeable than me do this. I know no one trusts me, and a gullible newbie believing some random person emailing him would be perfect to pull the wool over your eyes.

But no. It's just me. I'm not gullible, I've played in more games than any of you (heck, I've played in more than half of you put together). I know what I'm doing. And I know when IS is scum.

<insert random bow to the list comment here>
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 07, 2002 3:48 am

Post by mith »

do=go, stupid typo :(
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #60 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:05 am

Post by mith »

So in other words, youre trying to use your name, reputation and infamy to trick us into killing me (a doctor), some random innocent (tonight), whoever you point at (lynched tomorrow), and another random innocent (next night).

Here we go again. Does anyone else notice how IS is twisting everything to make me look worse?

I
fully
expect to be lynched if IS is not scum, and I am fine with that. I'll vote for myself.

Now that that's cleared up, answer me. Why the hell would I make something like this up just to get IS lynched? Heck, just to get IS and a random innocent tonight. The history of Mafia will show you that the town almost never manages to get an scum on day one. Wouldn't it make more sense for me to wait until tomorrow, and say a cop checked me and IS is scum blah blah blah? It certainly *doesn't* make sense for me to throw away my life for IS and random innocent, when I could just as easily let random innocent die and kill IS tonight.

Come on people, at least if you're going to accuse me of something think first.

You have no reason to put your life on the line for some random cop unless you were evil scum without the fear of death at night. Who cares if the cop thinks youre mafia now, youre just going to kill him.

So, this means I'm Mafia, and am going to kill the Cop...

Do you think so lowly of us that you want us to believe some cop out there is stupid enough to reveal himself now?

And this means there's no Cop at all?

Brilliant logic there.

Cops know better than to waste themselves on the first night. They have to take the risk and wait a few rounds, then clear a few innocents and hopefully nab a guilty mafia scum.

Come on. People come out as a cop all the time on the first day. I do it every single time if I'm a cop. There's no way I'm risking getting killed before I can reveal that ____ is scum. And this is
Full Communications
Mafia. What better way for a Cop to avoid getting killed than to communicate through a proxy?

For basically slapping us in the face and calling us stupid.

I don't think you're stupid. I just think you're scum.

Now, that total crap logic and you know it. If you were mafia and got that info from a cop, you would just wait and do nothing. With doing this, you'd force the cop to come out. If he doesn't, he'll be killed by you at night since you now know his identity. The only way of preventing this, is coming out in the open and asking for doc protection. I don't think a cop wants that to happen.

And let *me* go over this again.

Yeah, I might force to Cop to come out. What good does that do me? (S)he's got one scum (IS) and suspects me, and (s)he's got Doctor protection. What does the Cop have to lose? As I've already mentioned, Cops come out quite often on the first day. If the Cop has already decided to come out to catch IS Scum, why not try this? If I don't cooperate, the Cop can just come out anyway, and has another suspect. If I do, the Cop can *still* come out if (s)he suspects I might try to kill him/her at night (for the doctor protection).

Why risk lynching an innocent? Seems pretty obvious to me. With the Cop not at much risk of being revealed yet, we get to accuse IS and watch him squirm around like the lying scum he is, and let you people decide whether he should be lynched or not.
The Cop may be paranoid or insane
, I know that and have admitted as much several times. That's why a lynching doesn't happen with 1 vote, it takes 11 people deciding IS is scum. As I said, I am sticking with my vote because he is acting like scum.

Anyway. A cop did send me an email. If I die today, I'll send it to all of you, with a big
I told you so

People other than IS and Cadmium: please actually look at the facts. If you don't think IS is Mafia, don't vote for him. Don't vote just because I say so, look at the arguments and look at how he is acting. And don't vote for me just because IS can put on a good show and act like he knows what he's talking about.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #61 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 07, 2002 7:26 am

Post by mith »

Oh, just thought of another thing.

For basically slapping us in the face and calling us stupid. We arent falling for your petty trick.

Gee, that's interesting. Because, you know, almost half the town is voting for you. Are you saying that they didn't read and just blindly followed me? Aren't you the one calling them stupid?

No, they looked at the facts and made their vote. It's no trick, it's fact. A Cop checked you, got you as scum, and you're acting like it. Die scum, die.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:42 am

Post by mith »

Sofis: I meant after the game, of course :)
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #68 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:48 am

Post by mith »

Oops, that was just a misread. I retract that bit. :) But my point is the same, IS has been saying over and over how he doesn't believe any Cop has contacted me at all. That's all I was saying. He says one place there's no Cop, and another that I'm scum and the Cop is stupid. He's just grassping at straws to try and save his own skin.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #69 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 07, 2002 9:52 am

Post by mith »

Oops, a typo. But it's kinda funny, heh. :)
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #70 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 07, 2002 10:04 am

Post by mith »

How about logic and reason?

Sure, ok.

Im convinced Mith is nefarious in his ways. Much because of this little gambit and the fact that he follows it is a sort of zealotrous rage. It probably means that he didnt realize all the gaping truck wide plotholes in his little plan which we have pointed out so eloquantly.

Opinion. Zealotrous rage? I just think you're scum. And truck wide plotholes? I've explained them all, and you haven't responded. Maybe you just can't actually drive the logical truck.

But hey, if you want to sacrifice a doctor just so I have the satisfaction of saying I told you so yet once again, thats fine with me. I will just add it to my total of unjust lynchings. If youre lucky, this wont become another town added to the loss column because I was the victim of jealousy and lousy vendettas early on.

More typical IS. "Hey, I don't care if you lynch me, that'll just make me feel better." It's just an empty threat, people. No logic here, that's for sure.

Mith is either guilty or terribly misguided. I still dont understand why this phantom cop trusted him. Its a terrible way to act and hope he pats himself on the back. He let all the mafia goons know who he is and managed to sacrifice a doctor in the process. When all he had to do is realize that he is insane and wait for confirmation. Way to go genius, now you let the scums manipulate you. Bravo.

Let me get this straight. If I'm making all this up, I'm scum. So if I'm not making it up, and there really is a Cop, I'm still automatically scum? That's just plain Crap logic.

I definitely want to know who this knucklehead Mith is now using is. He needs a cold hard lesson on how to be a cop. See LV mafia, I sealed the game once again for the bad guys as a cop by waiting, clearing half the town and catching a wily mafia goon. But nooooooooooooo, we must come out now and shoot your wad all over the place. Great move Chief Trigger finger. Despite all your foolish heroics, you didnt even stop to think that you were insane. Figures.

And how much did you spend on body guards? Face it, keeping quiet as a cop is risky business. Not everyone can do it, and not everyone wants or needs to. This is not logic, and it would appear IS believes that there is a Cop, as much as he rants about it. It obviously makes *perfect* logical since to lynch me if I'm telling the truth, right? (sarcasm, for those that didn't get it)

That is if a phantom cop does exist. Mith could still be sacricifing his life to try and get 4 innocents in return. Good thing we are smarter than that, his little plan will only cost this town a doctor and an innocent. Excellent job everyone. Now who wants to vote for me and kill the doctor because you dont have the courage to go with whats right instead of going with whatever some phantom cop (existance unverified) says?

Whee, more posturing. I hope you people aren't falling for this. After I *already explained* that I expect to be lynched tomorrow if IS is lynched and is innocent, he keeps going on about how I'm trying to trade my life for 4. I'm not that stupid, people. I never play that way as Mafia, and I never will. Can't you see him trying to manipulate you?

Anyway, enough of this ridiculous "logic". Either give me a real argument, or just shut up. I trust the town to look at the facts and do what's right.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #71 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 07, 2002 10:05 am

Post by mith »

And one more, while I'm at it.

Lynch Mith. If he is guilty and dies, we still have a doctor. If he is innocent, lynch IS because an innocent Mith would not go out of his way to attack another member in this fashion.

Ok, I can understand not wanting to lynch a doc, but how is voting for me any better. If you actually think I'm guilty, fine, but this is Crap Logic. You don't even know what I am.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #75 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 07, 2002 2:37 pm

Post by mith »

pika, I am 100% sure this person is who they claimed to be. I'm not that stupid. :)
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #77 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 07, 2002 3:10 pm

Post by mith »

It's not a superiority complex. But please, at least give me enough credit to check the email address/AIM screen name/whatever.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #79 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 07, 2002 3:36 pm

Post by mith »

Really?

Oh well, at least you know it isn't DS. :)
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #84 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 08, 2002 1:41 am

Post by mith »

die scum die.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #90 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 10, 2002 5:49 am

Post by mith »

Not yet, I'll let you know as soon as (s)he does. For now though,
FOS: Cadmium and ambic
. I don't think both of them are scum, there's no way two Mafia would so openly defend another, but I bet one of them is.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #92 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 10, 2002 7:53 am

Post by mith »

Fair enough. I'm not even voting for you. :) I do still suspect that *someone* voting for me is scum, but that's just a guess.

In other news, the Cop found an innocent, so we know (s)he's sane (or random, but I really doubt random).

I'll look over yesterday later and see what I can find.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #99 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 10, 2002 3:06 pm

Post by mith »

I'm going to do a preliminary
vote: ambic
, based solely on the fact that I haven't seen him play enough to be able to read him, so I'm less likely to catch him later if he's scum scum scum.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #128 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:26 am

Post by mith »

I think he means that if he (ambic) doesn't get lynched today, the Mafia will have an easy time getting him lynched later. It's like how the Mafia will usually kill the least suspicious people at night, because there is more chance they will be able to lynch a suspicious innocent.

Very odd reason to vote for someone, considering there are several people voting for him.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #129 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 16, 2002 4:28 am

Post by mith »

(in other words, I think ambic is trying way too hard :))
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #138 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 18, 2002 3:51 am

Post by mith »

*~runs around screaming about the joys of The List~*

better?
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #166 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 24, 2002 4:56 am

Post by mith »

Cop got another innocent.

I'll have to read over the thread sometime.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #171 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 25, 2002 2:29 pm

Post by mith »

I think I am going to
vote: Dragon Slayer
for now. Mostly based on this post:

I had no one i wanted to vote for at the time but since Cadmium is so insistant I'll vote: ambic (sorry if you turn out to be good but I'm counting on scum)

which seems to be an attempt at getting out of resposibility for an innocent lynching. I really need to read this thread, bah.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #177 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 26, 2002 3:19 am

Post by mith »

Unvote: DS, Vote: Corsato

FOS: DS

More on DS later, I hope the Corsato vote is fairly obvious. Get your own ideas, this game isn't "follow the mith". :P
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #183 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 26, 2002 6:29 pm

Post by mith »

Vote: Dragon Slayer, basicly because mith did so, and I haven't got my own opinions . This might get the discussion started again. I've read through the thread, but couldn't find anything useful.

It's such an obvious joke, too. I mean, with you saying you don't have anything useful and all.

Bandwagoning with no reasoning does not get discussion started. Bandwagoning with no reasoning is a dumb idea this early in the day.

And geez, I was wrong once. Thanks for making me feel good about myself, goo. :(
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #188 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 27, 2002 5:53 am

Post by mith »

I doubt the Mafia would be as obvious as that, discer. But hey, maybe.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #204 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:29 am

Post by mith »

Vote: Corsato, Vote: Cadmim

*~shrug~* I'm inclined to trust BigFella for now, and would like to get this day moving a bit.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #211 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 03, 2002 3:43 am

Post by mith »

Bah, just because I can't think and type at the same time.

Anyway, I'll change that to
Vote: Corsato, FOS: Cadmium

I think both are scummy, really.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #213 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 04, 2002 10:54 am

Post by mith »

*~bump~* Let's get this show on the road. Someone come up with something. :)
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #219 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 05, 2002 5:29 pm

Post by mith »

Hm.

Remergence01: Bf's got six votes now. i've stated why i think he's guilty, why do you not? i'm not 100% buy my developing mafia instincts say he's no good.
Remergence01: but
Remergence01: jeep and i were conversing quite a bit b4 he got killed and this was the conclusion that we came to. btw
GL mith: i'm not really sure
GL mith: just don't think he's scum
GL mith: i hope he is, if you lynch him
GL mith: but i don't think he is
GL mith: he just seems too naive to be scum
Remergence01: as do i. i'm sure someone in the mafia and even a townie will use this against me if he's innocent and with jeep dead i doubt i'll get much support.
Remergence01: i agree he's naive, that's why he looks more scummy to me
Remergence01: his reasons for voting ambic had already been stated by others and his own reasons were a pile of nothing. then the overdefensiveness when jeep voted for him.
Remergence01: if he turns out to be mafia i think we should take a serious look at jayln next. that was the other thing jeep and i were talking about. since jeeps death jalyn has been descretely defending BF.
Remergence01: sorry if i'm buggin you. i was really looking forward to open discussion in this game but there's rarely anyone to talk to in this format. when i'm around anyway.
GL mith: 's ok

I'm gonna play another of my hunches, and
Unvote: whoever, Vote: discer

I think he's pushing a bit hard for a BF lynch, and might have even tried to frame him. I just really don't think BF is scum. I hope I'm wrong, if you end up lynching him.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #222 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 06, 2002 2:47 am

Post by mith »

Um, you having conversations with Polotet has nothing to do with anything. You could still be Mafia scum trying to herd the sheep.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #230 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 07, 2002 4:41 pm

Post by mith »

I hope you guys are right.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #240 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 12, 2002 3:52 am

Post by mith »

Interesting. Dragon Slayer told me last night that he was going after Polotet (guess he was paranoid and thought he'd get killed by the Mafia before getting his kill in, and he also wanted to prove himself innocent). So
FOS: Polotet
until he explains that.

No vote yet, waiting to hear from the cop.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #244 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 12, 2002 12:38 pm

Post by mith »

Oh, wait, sorry, got that confused. He *was* originally going to go with you, because he thought all townies must have abilities or something, and since you didn't, he thought you were lying. I think he changed his mind though. He went after Cadmium, not Polotet. I'll copy/paste all the relevant messages in a bit.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #245 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 12, 2002 12:50 pm

Post by mith »

Message from Bobmets64@aol.com

To: mtih@typo.net
Subject: maf
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 19:38:16 EDT

if i die tonite, investigate polotet

Subject: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:05:56 EDT

Mith, this is DS [just in case you didn't know :)] anyway, it seems that
you've gained the trust of everyone and since you've been right about IS I've
been convinced, too. If you really are town, or something to help the town, I
urge you to not bandwagon me. I'm trusting you with this information. If you,
too are townie then you may know I'm telling the truth. Do not post this on
the boards- I don't wish the mafia to know. Telling you is still a risk
because unless you help the town again I don't think you've completely ruled
out the possibility that you may be scum. However, I'm trusting you with my
role. I am a townie with a shotgun. During the game I get 2 night kills (on
separate nights of course). Lynching me will not help the town. However I
spoke through AIM with polotet (the only connection we have is that we're
relatives, which is why I trusted him (a bit) with a conversation. All I can
tell you is that he claimed townie also but had no idea what I was talking
about when I mentioned a special "power". It is possible that not all townies
have a power or that they may have different one's. I propose a request.
Unvote me when the time is right and tell the town tomarrow that your cop
friend, whoever it is, investigated me during the night and that I'm
innocent. But really ask him to investigate polotet to see who he is during
that night. I swear I'm not mafia, and if you don't believe me than go ahead
and lynch me or investigat me but you'll be mistaken if you kill me. It'll
just be hurting the town. If you agree with my plan and have any ques. just
ask. I trust you and with your word that i'm innocent (which I am) the town
will agree too. Also if you want me to prove it by killing someone,
by-all-means tell me who you want to see dead. I could be an asset to the
town. If you find a mafia then I can kill him/her. We wouldn't have to bother
with a lynch. This would also be another way to check my innocence (if you
still don't belive me that is). E-mail me your response.
P.S. You can tell the cop what he needs to know if you two (and I use that
word loosely possibly) go along with the plan. I'll e-mail this to Sofis,
too.

Subject: Re: (no subject)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:33:28 EDT

Fine, I just didn't want to kill him if he turnied out to be telling the
truth. I'll think about killing him, in fact if that would prove I'm not
mafia (since there would be 2 kills instead of one) then I will kill polotet.
If I decide to do so then I'll let you know. Just stop the bandwagon against
me- I didn't do anything wrong. Besides I'm just a townie.

To: mith
Posted: 10 Oct 2002 09:48 am
Subject: Re: FC Mafia
Not polotet, i don't think he's mafia. I think I'll go with Cadmium if I make the deadline. If you know he's inocent let me know as soon as possible.

To: mith
Posted: 10 Oct 2002 09:52 am
Subject: FC MAFIA
DONE- unless there's some randomness to the outcome he should be dead at morning.

So anyway, yeah,
FOS: Cadmium
, I'd like to see what he has to say.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #250 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:34 am

Post by mith »

Vote: Cadmium

We already have a Mafia death. Therefore, we either have another killer that hasnt done anything all game, or you are lying, and are either the Godfather, a Paranoid, or something like that. Since you'd be lying anyway, I'm now convinced you're at least scum, if not the Godfather.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #251 (isolation #41) » Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:40 am

Post by mith »

There we go.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #253 (isolation #42) » Wed Oct 16, 2002 10:55 am

Post by mith »

They've been done, but are generally thought to be too strong. Usually they have a gimmick to them (for example, in the first Invitational, there was a news reporter that could either check to see if someone was at home, or hide in the news room; however, he couldn't hide on consecutive nights).
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #274 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:59 am

Post by mith »

die scum die
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #280 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:03 pm

Post by mith »

Well, unless there's something screwy going on with the Cop's results, we're getting really close to a win. Another innocent, so that makes 5 total counting the Cop. Can anyone think of something Sofis might throw in other than the Godfather that might screw up a sane Cop's results?
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #281 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 21, 2002 2:06 pm

Post by mith »

Anyway, I think I'll
Vote: mikegoo
. He's been pretty quiet, and didn't vote for the CadmiumScum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”