Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 17, Shadoweh wrote:Since I don't feel like I've provoked enough loud angry people, I'm going to vote kuribo. His behaviour around Tierce's wagon was suspicious, edging it forward without getting directly involved with it and he wasn't interested in BBmolla until after he unvoted Tierce for 'suddenly being town' and BB had started his downward spiral of scumminess. I don't exactly know how to put it into words. I don't feel like he's involving himself so much as pushing other people forward in front of him.

Are you drunk? At no point was I trying to get Tierce lynched. At no point did I say that Tierce was "suddenly" town.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:32 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 24, Shadoweh wrote:You would be surprised how many times I get accused of that in a mafia game. You're also parsing the sentence wrong, I'll write it again with more names.
"His behaviour around Tierce's wagon was suspicious, edging it forward without getting directly involved with it and kuribo wasn't interested in BBmolla until after BBmolla unvoted Tierce for 'suddenly being town' and BBmolla had started his downward spiral of scumminess"

You were never voting for Tierce. just being suspicious when she got around to 4 votes, here.
In post 780, Tierce wrote:
My PoE goes as follows: Town - MattP, BBmolla, UberNinja, Shea, Amrun, Benmage, (SK), (UT), kuribo, Blackberry.
I don't want to lynch farside and Korts/valacirca because of v/la and/or replacement.I don't like the cow wagon.
That leaves you, Kats, singer, snifit and Poro (and now I have a town feel from Poro's rageposts).

This feels SO artificial. Why don't you like the cow wagon?
Which of Blackberry's two or three posts leads you to believe I'm town?

Personally, I have scumreads on MattP and Tierce, but I'm coming to the opinion that they're not scum together. Just not sure which one is which right now.

so the fact that my read on someone changed within the course of a few hundred posts makes me scum?

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Post by kuribo »

and PS, Shadoweh, believe me, i have never, ever, not once as town nor scum "edged a wagon without being directly involved."

i mean, we all know that if there's one thing i'm known for on this site, it's my subtlety, right?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:48 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 47, Shadoweh wrote:I am saying you should tone down the attitude because blind anger is a scum tool.

LIES

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:49 pm

Post by kuribo »

And if you think he's scum, then why do you want him to tone down something that you think is a scum tell?

Personally, I like it when scum drop scumtells.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:06 am

Post by kuribo »

hmmmm

singer was drunk when BB Self hammered. at the time, singer said:

Really I ahte you a lot for self-hammering cuz you fucking leave that to fucking [people who stqay a-fucking0aoucldable to their fucking votes.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:11 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 53, Tierce wrote:
In post 52, kuribo wrote:hmmmm

singer was drunk when BB Self hammered. at the time, singer said:

Really I ahte you a lot for self-hammering cuz you fucking leave that to fucking [people who stqay a-fucking0aoucldable to their fucking votes.

And?

and i haven't decided if her frustration came from the perspective of a scum-buddy or the perspective of a townie that was hoping for more information based on the hammer vote

ie "i hate you for giving up and leaving me here to deal with your mess"
or
"i hate you for denying the town more information"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:40 am

Post by kuribo »

Last multiball I played in, there were 3 scum apiece for 2 scumteams, a lyncher, and a serial killer.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #87 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:54 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 79, Shadoweh wrote:I don't get how there's an argument for lynching someone who isn't confirmed scum right now.

What?

WHAT?

back the truck up

exactly how much evidence do you want / ever actually have that someone is "confirmed scum?"

are you suggesting we just sit around and stare at the wall until someone confesses out of boredom?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #88 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:55 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 82, Staeg wrote:Okay, I'm up to post 658 or so- UN's getting horribly scummy.

He's annoying as hell, but as a double-voter on Day 1, that's a horribly unbalanced role for scum to have.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #90 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:42 am

Post by kuribo »

because I'm on the fence about Kats and there are better fish to fry than a serial lurker who lurkaderps his way into replacement regardless of alignment

Kats has to die eventually because I don't want him in LYLO, but I don't know that I see him as buddies with either of the flipped scum

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #100 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 95, Benmage wrote:Okkkay... so why not kill the useless/likely scum/dont want in lylo now. Give us more info tomorrow to go on with more flips.

because lynching is for scum, I don't compromise lynch until there's no other alternative

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 93, singersigner wrote:
In post 90, kuribo wrote:because I'm on the fence about Kats and there are better fish to fry than a serial lurker who lurkaderps his way into replacement regardless of alignment

Kats has to die eventually because I don't want him in LYLO, but I don't know that I see him as buddies with either of the flipped scum

Can you explain this? I'm not exactly sure I see the point in first saying that you don't think someone should be lynched, and then saying you want someone lynched eventually...but then you don't think they're scum...

It also concerns me because you don't want him in LYLO but we don't exactly know what LYLO is with this setup, so how to you propose to deal with that situation?

It just feels very wishy-washy-on-the-fence-don't-want-to-commit to me.

Preview Edit:
Fair enough.

No, I said several times in day 1 that I had a town read on Kats. I became frustrated with his behavior and asked him if he were scum, but I very very clearly said that I was leaning toward him being town.

Just because I don't want him in LYLO doesn't mean we should throw our hands up and go "WELL LET'S JUST GO FOR THE LURKADERP LYNCH"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 103, singersigner wrote:The problem is not knowing when LYLO is, so you don't think he's scum, but you also want him dead before you know when it's "safe" to lynch or vig him...

It honestly sounds like he's a policy lynch for you...but I think it's a little bit too late to start backhanding a PL, don't you think? Unless you're simply trying to discredit him so no one will listen to him...

I don't know when LYLO is, but with a scum from each team down, I can guarengodamntee we ain't close to it yet.

The next part makes no damn sense at all. I don't want him lynched right now, policy or otherwise. Kats is fucking vigbait, not for wasting lynches on.

In post 102, Benmage wrote:Do you still have a town read on Kats?

You have yet to place a vote. Why?

I do, for the most part. Some of his behavior on Day one has been fishy as I've said, but I don't feel that any of it points to a scum agenda. Katsuki as scum needs to post in order to further his wincondition. Katsuki as town has no such hang-ups. Frankly, I feel that his lack of posting (and the little substance he does tend to post) makes him an easy mislynch target.

I haven't voted yet because I have nowhere for my vote to be at the moment. The singer wagon just doesn't get my nipples hard. I could go back and re-read day 1--- which I haven't yet, but I've simply not had time. And honestly, I don't feel like picking through UberNinja's insanity from that day anyway.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #110 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 107, Amrun wrote:Kuribo, do you have an organic qualifier?

Nope, it just says that I'm human and male.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #111 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:39 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 108, Shadoweh wrote:>_____>

MattP, for the sake of my sanity because it is what it sounded like you were doing yet somehow I'm the only person who sees it this way now. Are you claiming a guilty on Singersigner?

man, could your fishing rod be any bigger?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #122 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:14 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 115, singersigner wrote:@kuribo...here's the thing about policy lynches: they're on people you have a moral disposition with, i.e. liars, VIs, etc. This is the impression I got when you said you wanted him dead, because you say "I don't want him in LYLO" but you think he's town. What are you afraid of, and why don't you want him in LYLO?

hmmmm... why wouldn't I want a serial lurker who's barely paying attention to the game in LYLO?

are you seriously asking me that?

let me spell it out for you:

BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO LURK AND DON'T PARTICIPATE TEND TO MAKE POOR DECISIONS AND THESE POOR DECISIONS AFFECT THE TOWN PARTICULARLY IN LYLO

for crying out loud

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #207 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by kuribo »

hey amrun:

if I seem "off" maybe it's because i'm working 60 hours a week and UN was kind enough to complain about my behavior on day one to the mod and I REALLY DO NOT FEEL LIKE BEING FUCKING FORCE REPLACED

that said:

since when have you EVER been able to read me as scum?
,Red Dead Redemption? Nope. You would have never allowed my lynch. If MoI hadn't scrosskilled me, i'd have made it to endgame.
Rolling In the Deep? I replaced into a doomed DGB slot, got the town to lynch the serial killer, claimed to have shot the cop, then CHANGED MY CLAIM, and you still didn't think I was scum.

the point is, amrun we both know I'm not scum here because you can't read me for shot when I'm scum

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #208 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by kuribo »

that said, there's also no goddamn way amrun sees me as an easy mislynch

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #210 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by kuribo »

you think my claim of being human jives with scumteams where no one has flipped human?

I'm at work, can someone post that pic of jesus doing facepalm?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #212 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by kuribo »

sweetie, if you want a full fucking claim, just pucker up and ask

I already breadcrumbed it in twilight anyway

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #217 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 213, Untrod Tripod wrote:or, you know, a player with one vote on them probably shouldn't claim unless it's going to directly help us catch scum

I didn't say I would. I told her that if she wants me to, she should flat-out say so.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #235 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:35 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 221, Amrun wrote:I don't at all want that. People are so fucking dense.

Funny, you sure acted like you do.

Do you honestly think for two seconds, that as scum, I would flat-out say I was human if I knew my scum-team to be all or mostly human?
In fact, do you think honestly that as scum, I would even reveal that fact in the first fucking place?

No. Of course you don't. That would be stupid.

You don't get to say, "Oh, I don't think him claiming to be human jives with what I know about the game" and then say, "shit, wait, no, don't claim." You know who does that? Scum. Scum that wants to toss some crap onto more crap just for good measure, but then appear town by not asking for a claim.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #263 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:23 am

Post by kuribo »

it's because he's probably bulletproof daykilling serial killer, but we aren't supposed to let on to him that we know that

as long as he keeps shooting scum, there's time to sort him later if the game is still going when the scumteams are dead

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #287 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:27 am

Post by kuribo »

watch out tripod, uber might have you reported to the mod for calling him names

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #303 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:36 am

Post by kuribo »

fuck this. There's a stinky trail of scummy behavior in this game and it keeps coming back to Amrun

she can't seem to back up anything she says, whether it's accusation against myself or Tierce

there's alot of shit going down that's very unAmrun and it seems to be getting more o vious

sorry, amrun, but you already know what I do to scum

Vote: Amrun

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #305 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:06 am

Post by kuribo »

metaphorically or in fact?

got up at 3:30 or so this morning, got to work at 7, and I'll be here until 11:00 tonight

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #307 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:16 am

Post by kuribo »

how is it derp? How has anything she's done in this thread been typical of her?

how is it protown to say, "oh, I can't be bothered to explain my position because it involves opening an html cache?" or "oh, kuribo just feels kinda off and I can't or won't say why" or "omg who deleted that post?!"

amrun is not a village idiot. These actions point to a scum agenda.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #317 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:12 am

Post by kuribo »

uberninja doesn't even think I'm scum: he said on day one that he would vote for me regardless of alignment

this stunningly awesome gameplay decision, along with reporting me for being mean to him, comes from the fact that he was butthurt about me yelling at him in a game we lost as town.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #321 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:15 am

Post by kuribo »

you're god damn right I am, fate

and I am scumhunting: see yesterday with BBMolla and today with Amrun

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #324 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:24 am

Post by kuribo »

my thing is this: woth one scum down from each team, I would expect them to be leery of crosslynching.

they kinda need one another to whittle the town down a bit

that said, yeah, in multiball you can't simply assume one tram wouldn't push wagon on the other

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #325 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:27 am

Post by kuribo »

In [url=323 [/url], Tierce wrote:
In [url= 317[/url], kuribo wrote:uberninja doesn't even think I'm scum: he said on day one that he would vote for me regardless of alignment

this stunningly awesome gameplay decision, along with reporting me for being mean to him, comes from the fact that he was butthurt about me yelling at him in a game we lost as town.

Look who's talking about being butthurt. You're better than this. Stop whinging.

he's the one handcuffing his win condition to a game that has no bearing here. I bring it up because he doesn't like me being on the amrun wagon: but my presence there doesn't make amrun town regardless of my alignment. Especially when he has stated he doesn't care what my alignment is to begin with

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #330 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:29 am

Post by kuribo »

my complaint is that if he believes amrun is scum, he should stop fucking whining about the wagon and vote her. If his win condition involves lynching scum, then yes, he is handcuffing himself by not voting a scum read.

if I thought he was scum, I'd say so: the fact that I believe him to be town makes it even more frustrating

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #331 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:31 am

Post by kuribo »

@mod: Poro has posted three times and in fact posted yesterday.

You're right. I missed his name on the Activity Overview. My bad.
-Glork
Last edited by Glork on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #333 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 am

Post by kuribo »

no, the mod said he hadn't posted which would be a prod issue

active lurking by posting sporadically isn't a mod issue, it's an issue for the players to deal with

BIG difference between not posting and posting meaningless stuff

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #334 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:23 am

Post by kuribo »

let me spell it out:

"i like pineapple" = "im here and posting"
not posting all Day = "holy shit, I'm in a game?"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #341 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

oh for god's sake, if anything, katsuki lurking is a town tell for him

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #346 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Post by kuribo »

Yosarian2 wrote:
kuribo wrote:oh for god's sake, if anything, katsuki lurking is a town tell for him

I doubt Kats not playing at all today is any kind of tell on him.

I'm much more interested to hear your opinion on the actual case on Kats.

since alot of the case on kats revolves around the BBMolla wagon, that's gonna have to wait till tomorrow evening: I'm still at work and can't read the day one cache from here

Fixed quote tags.
-Glork
Last edited by Glork on Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #347 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by kuribo »

ugh god my phone always fucks up quote tags

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #351 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:26 am

Post by kuribo »

if that katsuki wagon were any more obvious, it'd have people saying "im only voting katsuki to save amrun"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #357 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:35 am

Post by kuribo »

ben I already explained why I think amrun is scum when I voted her

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #358 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:39 am

Post by kuribo »

In [url= 303 [/url], kuribo wrote:fuck this. There's a stinky trail of scummy behavior in this game and it keeps coming back to Amrun

she can't seem to back up anything she says, whether it's accusation against myself or Tierce

there's alot of shit going down that's very unAmrun and it seems to be getting more o vious

sorry, amrun, but you already know what I do to scum

Vote: Amrun

if you want more concise than that, you'll just have to wait until I'm not at work later tonight, since as I've said, I can't read or quote day one from here.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #360 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:52 am

Post by kuribo »

other than the fact that he was a double voter yesterday?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #368 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:30 am

Post by kuribo »

how about we lynch amrun-scum before you start lumping people together with associative tells?

@ben- that was supposed to say "less" concise

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #375 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by kuribo »

Regarding Amrun:

* I don't place much stock in the "joking about being scum" thing that so many people have called her out on. (I've seen too many town do this) However, for the sake of completeness, I'll include it since it's been used as part of the case against her.

* The interaction on Day 1 with Yos is strange. The circular discussion about "serious / not serious" strikes me as fairly odd. I've never been a fan of "scum for having fun," but go back and re-read her conversation with Yos--- she seems genuinely worried about how seriously he's taking her "scum-claim." She also votes Yos for... not voting Benmage? But she had already said that Benmage was town. Why is she on the attack against Yos for not voting one of her town reads? Answer: Yos is town, and scum fears townYos.

* I know site meta is to ignore the reads of the dead, but when he voted Katsuki, snifit said: "Top 3 scum reads are Amrun, Korts, and Katsuki."

* Called out BBM for his "fake as hell" (her words) response to the "congratulate the doctor tell" (which, as I've stated, I believe to be bullshit), however... she doesn't vote BBM at this time. So why call him out?

* Amrun said she'd "rather see BBM lynched" but would settle for singer. Hmmmmm

I disagree with her that Tierce was bussing BBM.

ah, jesus fuck me, the more I read Amrun Day 1, the less I'm leaning toward her being scum. There is no fucking way she's partners with BBMolla at the very least

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #376 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 373, Amrun wrote:Question for kuribo: If you don't think my vote on you is "looking for an easy mislynch," how do you reconcile that with me supposedly being scum?

yeah, see, that's the other thing--- you and i both know that i don't get mislynched like ever and it'd be easier for you as scum to buddy me and let me powerfuck townwagons into oblivion

hm

okay, i want no part of this wagon anymore

Unvote

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #378 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by kuribo »

think of the post as a running commentary where i dump my thoughts into the thread while i went back and tried to remember why you felt scummy

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #412 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:18 am

Post by kuribo »

you're "right," fate, as scum, I would totally backtrack off the most popular wagon

^--- sarcasm

here's the funny thing you've forgotten--- there's at least one scum down from two scumteams, so how the FUCK do you come up with a scumteam of me, Staeg, and Shadoweh?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #413 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:19 am

Post by kuribo »

and you're right about Katsuki

kats scum pushes an agenda, town kats couldn't care less

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #415 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:22 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 408, Fate wrote:Kuribo, you don't seriously BELIEVE in "well no scum WOULDN NEVAR do that and she did so they cant be scum together" logic. You've been up against SPYREX SCUM GAMBITS before, the fuck if thats how you get your reads.

and if i fucking wanted her lynched, i'd still be voting her

i'm not saying that i "could go for her lynch," i'm fucking saying i don't believe she's scum

and there's a HUGE world of difference between SpyreX scum gambits and Amrun powerfucking her own buddy on day 1

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #417 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:30 am

Post by kuribo »

dude, have you ever seen me as scum?

i don't do "scared"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #421 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:11 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 418, Fate wrote:Ok, but you've said you're bad at scum. Tell me then, what makes you bad at scum?

I have said I was bad as scum, but you're forgetting that I said that at a point where I hadn't been scum in literally three years. I used to lurk hardcore as scum because I was afraid of getting caught out.

Red Dead Redemption, I played a fucking on-point scumgame. Everyone and their mothers was calling me town.

Rolling in the Deep, I replaced into DGB's slot that everyone fucking knew was scum, got the SK lynched, (even after I claimed to be a one-shot vig that had killed the un-counterclaimed cop) and set up DeasVail to finish things off and get us the win there.

Mole Mafia is gone now, but I replaced into that, let LLD and AurousVox 1v1 one another, then parlayed that mislynch into getting AV lynched. At the time the site went down, the most obvious town player had enough votes on him Day 3 that had my buddies not been powerlurking, they could've hammered for the win.

I've gotten much better as scum over the years.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #442 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:41 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 426, Shadoweh wrote:I dont have a town read on him. I dont have one on Katsuki either.

what the fuck is this?

you don't have a town read on them?

so you have a scum read?

or is this just a sad way of saying null?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #448 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:36 pm

Post by kuribo »

so, "sad way of saying null" it is, then

in other news, i want to discuss the case against Kats, but all i've seen is people saying "oh, he's useless and lurking," to which i reply that he's always useless and lurking as town.

it's like this: if you think he's useless, that's fine- say so. if you'd rather lynch him than take him to LYLO, hell, even that i'd understand

but if you just don't trust him for the long-term game, at least have the nut enough to say so, don't hide behind "he's lurkscum"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #454 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 453, Thestatusquo wrote:Also, I think the reason we're not lynching UN is that his total activity level is not something I would expect from scum. Sure, scum can fake activity, they can be very active. But he seems to be actively bringing attention to himself. I just don't see many scum motivations for that. Also, since amrun is far from being in the townie column of my book, I'm pretty sure I'm not gunna just take her word on it.

i was scum in red dead redemption mafia, i had over 300 posts. and i was only alive for two days. junpei was one of my partners and he had well over 200 himself

some of us just post like madmen, regardless of alignment. and having seen uber as town before, i can say that constant posting is definitely part of his playstyle

btw, off-topic, but the hunger games movie was fucking awesome

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #470 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:31 am

Post by kuribo »

"if I was scum, I'd have gotten my claim perfect"

actually, you'd have got it right the first time, having read it from your role PM

see also: DGB's sig

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #472 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 am

Post by kuribo »

no my point is if you were town, you'd know your claim better

if I'm not clear, it's because I'm in the moddle of my third double shift in less than a week

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #478 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by kuribo »

UberNinja wrote:That's because it is in my favor.

Scum wouldn't be modifying their claims, they'd make sure to get it right the first time. Conversely, a townie would have no reason to fear doing it.

I clarified that they made a mistake in the interest of transparency and honesty.

in Rolling in the Deep, I claimed one shot vig, even though my predecessor had claimed something else.

I claimed that DGB had shot Shattered Viewpoint, and it was pointed out that he had been a claimed cop. I later said that I had lied about shooting SV, that DGB had tried to kill Pine, therefore he was bulletproof. Pine gets lynched and flips SK.

so, you see, sometimes scum do change their claim

Quote tags fixed.
-Glork
Last edited by Glork on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #497 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Post by kuribo »

it SHOULD say "I"

but it doesn't.

see, i figured he meant "they" as in the mods who gave him his fake claim

Vote: UberNinja

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #499 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:40 pm

Post by kuribo »

you should be alarmed, that's the kinda thing that happens when people scumslip

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #511 (isolation #60) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:23 am

Post by kuribo »

See... UN... The thing about scum wanting you dead would assume you have good reads and are capable of lynching them. Neither of these are the case. If anything scum would want you to help push bad wagons. And im not voting you because you annoy me or id have parked on you ages ago. Im voting you because my win condition demands the death of anyone that isnt town. Youre scum. You fucked up your game and now you will die and i will do things to your mouldering corpse.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #538 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 am

Post by kuribo »

it's not just the scumslip

he didn't want to get on the BBM wagon
he didn't seem to know what his own role was
as he himself pointed out, he modified his behavior specifically when asked (i would say to draw less attention)
when questioned, his only defense was "scum fear me and town hate me"
he has been more than willing to call people basically confirmed towb
he said me vs. Fate was town vs. Town: this and the above are common scum tactics resulting in the fact that they can't paint everyone as scum

none of this is concrete evidence by itself, but put together, you don't even need the scumslip to see he is scum

I'm about to start the ass end of my fourth double shift in six days but in the meantime THE MOTHERFUCKING PROSECUTION RESTS

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #539 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 am

Post by kuribo »

oh and he's whining about being caught for the wrong reasons

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #542 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:49 am

Post by kuribo »

TSQ, do I really need to explain why scum would be likely to avoid bussing, to keep alower profile, to forget thwir own fakeclaim, to arbitrarily assign town reads, and to minimize the case against him?

I mean, your argument about llhow likely it is, could apply to most any case, but when added up: it shows a furthering of an anti town agenda

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #550 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 am

Post by kuribo »

hahaha, calling me an asshole? It's a good thing I'm not as petty as you: you reported me to the mod for way less than that

it's dying time now, you hypocritical scumfuck

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #551 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:59 am

Post by kuribo »

and don't you fucking EVER for one fucking second talk shit about the work I do

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #552 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by kuribo »

PS he's obviously trying to bait me into getting force replaced

butthurt scum is butthurt

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #554 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by kuribo »

ahahhahahahhahaha

you said "when"

when you flip scum

not "if"

gg nextmap

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #555 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by kuribo »

and you know I'm not just gonna tell you who I think is on your scumteam

let the rest of your team figure out if I need NK'ing. I'm not just gonna hand over that shit

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #558 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by kuribo »

because up until that point, I was just ignoring all the derp UN was posting

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #559 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by kuribo »

kuribo wrote:ahahhahahahhahaha

you said "when"

when you flip scum

not "if"

gg nextmap

it occurs to me I'm an idiot and he said when he flips town

the rest of my points still stand

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #563 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by kuribo »

yeah, shadoweh, because scum can't derp

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #564 (isolation #72) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by kuribo »

hey TSQ is it counterwagon time already?

if he's so fucking town, why hasn't he bothered to full claim at L-1 and decided instead to flip out / appeal to emotion?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #566 (isolation #73) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by kuribo »

and you're ignoring the fact that in multiball, I'd bet my left nut that scum would vote for the other scum team

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #567 (isolation #74) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by kuribo »

and what facts and posts has he refuted my case with?

calling me an asshole may be fact, I'll give you that. But it's hardly a compelling argument of towniness

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #570 (isolation #75) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by kuribo »

no, but when you say a wagon has suspicious people on it, you imply that indicates towniness

a
crosslynch is just as good to the other team as a mislynch

if you're "not convinced," that's on you. I can only present my own reasons. But for you to pretend you don't know why scum would do the things I mentioned, that's insanity

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #571 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

and the burden of proof IS on the accuser, but don't act as if he refuted my case with surgical precision when all he did was scumplain

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #574 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by kuribo »

TSQ, any one part of the case isn't damning

but: if it looks like a duck, fine, whatever.
if it talks like a duck, you may be on to something.
but if that sumbitch also walks like a duck?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #576 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by kuribo »

and? Barring cop investigations, how much proof does anyone have that anyone is scum?

tell me this: at L-1, why did he have to be asked for a full claim? Why was his reaction WAAAAAAH SO MUCH SCUM instead of "here is everything I know"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #577 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by kuribo »

and further, given the flavor of his role, how the hell did he forget the thunderstorm part?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #589 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by kuribo »

Thestatusquo wrote:I refuse to believe that. I choose to believe that he breaks into the houses of old people and begins washing them.

well shit, is that why you PM'd me your home address?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #598 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by kuribo »

oh shit

he called two people town while still voting one?

and even if yos isn't scum with you doesn't make him town in multiball

maybe if you're lucky your buddy can pull a win out of his ass for you instead of letting you take him or her down too

PS, mad at how I am? It's almost as if my playstyle is intended to drive weak scum into irrational reactions. Hmmmm

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #599 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by kuribo »

tierce, don't you fucking answer that question

domt tell his scumteam who to NK and who to mislynch, that's what he's basically asking

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #651 (isolation #83) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:49 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 650, Shadoweh wrote:Yeah those tags are close enough. <_<

jesus fate, are you high?

you know damn well I wasn't the only one with a town read on Kats (hint: it was you, you were the other one)

you also know good and goddamn well that if I had been Kat's partner, there's no fucking way i'd try to save him with a meta argument. You know this, because I know the same about you: you'd have powerbussed that lurkaderp the second you had the chance, just like I would've.

so where the fuck do you get the idea that I'm bluescum? How come I can't be from the other scumteam? And how come you don't seem all that interested in finding the other scumteam?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #652 (isolation #84) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:50 am

Post by kuribo »

I have no idea how I wound up quoting shadoweh in that post but it was obviously directed at fate

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #657 (isolation #85) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 am

Post by kuribo »

fate, kats and I have fought together in battles far beyond the scope of this game... On both opposing sides and the same side.

heknows as I do that in the confines of a game, neither of us would hesitate to destroy one another if need be.

my point is that my history with kats doesn't stay my hand, regardless of the game.
my self meta may be shit, so you say. But we both have shit meta on katsuki.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #659 (isolation #86) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:22 am

Post by kuribo »

again fate: why the assumption that i'm blue scum? Why the assumption that I'd powerfuck BBMolla and bus the shit out of him, but swear up and down that katsuki was town?

who would be the more useful scum buddy? BBMolla or Katsuki? We both know there's always a high chance of Kats flaking or replacing out.

but you never entertained the idea that I could be buddies with Reck. Why?

you were drunkposting at the time, weren't you? Did you forget that you're supposed to be looking for a second scum team? Or did you forget that you need to look like you're hunting Reck's team too?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #661 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:36 am

Post by kuribo »

other than the fact that if he were my scumbuddy, that would make no fucking sense for him to do

pointing out a "scumtell" can be a great way of starting a bus

going back and saying "shit nope" is scummy as hell. You don't think Reck would have known that if I flipped scum, he'd be called out on it? Please. Even I wouldn't buy that.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #662 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:38 am

Post by kuribo »

oh and hey amrun, awful damn funny you said before that you didn't remember most of day one and couldn't be bothered to go back and read it... But you manage to remember that, hmmm?

can't remember the BBMolla wagon, but you can remember a single comment from even further back?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #664 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:58 am

Post by kuribo »

you could drive yourself nuttier than a acorn tree rying to figure out reck's gameplan

how is it you forget the possible motivation that he was muddying the waters? Or trying to draw me out? Or hell, even just screwing around? Why would he go "mysterious scumtell" and then not elaborate if he thought I was bluescum? Why bring it up at all if I were his partner?

and I'm not saying reck would expect to die: I'm saying that if I died and flipped scum, it would point back to him.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #697 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:06 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 692, Fate wrote:Staeg also hasn't dropped his 100% towntell that I have on him and probably won't share. It'd be more obvious to others but most of the Staeg/Fate games got lost in the crash.

fucking thank you, I was starting to think I was crazy

if you're thinking of what I'm thinking, what's the ONE THING staeg always does in games he plays with either of us?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #698 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:07 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 696, Staeg wrote:Fate may veeeery well be scum.

and i'll give you a hint: it's not this

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #700 (isolation #92) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:23 am

Post by kuribo »

I'm fine with it. Wasn't sure about Nuwen, and damn well not sure about Fate. But he makes a convincing argument from the perspective of someone that's played with her / hydra'd with her. And Staeg's ISO is abject bullshit--- 51 posts and almost none of it taking a clear stance anywhere.

Personally, when the night phase comes, I'm gonna try and dig up what I can regarding hascow.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #716 (isolation #93) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:42 am

Post by kuribo »

Did I miss something where we're supposed to be giving red scum a pass?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #722 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:03 am

Post by kuribo »

Fate's not even pretending to hunt red-scum anyway, so whether he's powerbussing Staeg or he really thinks Staeg is blue-scum doesn't change the fact that Staeg's behavior is scummy as shit in a pond.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #729 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 723, Fate wrote:You're right I'm not pretending, I'm flat out saying I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU RED TEAM, SAVE YOUR BULLETS I WANT BLUE DEAD FIRST.

Last time I checked you can only lynch one a day, my reads for red are pretty fucking clear but I'm not going to even TOUCH them until all blue are flipped. You got a problem with that? You want to "Even up" the kills first? You're not even pretending to be town are you Kuribo. "LOOK GUIZ FATES ONLY HUNTING ONE TEAM THAT HAS LESS PEOPLE LEFT"

"So?"

"SO UH

SO UH ITS SCUMMAY RIGHT?"

lol

laughable at scum Kuribo. LAUGHABLE

wait, i thought you said I was blue scum?

which is it? either you think I'm blue scum (as you said when you voted me), and you don't give a damn about red team right now

or... or what? Now you think I'm red scum?

Come on, Fate.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #736 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by kuribo »

it's not something staeg did, it's something he didn't do

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #738 (isolation #97) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by kuribo »

actually, you know what? fuck this bullshit "secret tell" crap

you can't claim meta arguments on someone if you're not willing to explain them

staeg, you're notorious for buddying the shit outta fate when you're town, and not only have you not done that, you've even said he "maaaaaaybe scum"

the fact that you're not buddying him AT ALL, says that either you think he's likely to be scum or that you're afraid of handcuffing yourself to a read that you might have to change if you need to lynch him

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #742 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:26 am

Post by kuribo »

no, see: townStaeg doesn't need to worry about opportunity or style because it's a natural part of your gameplay

you act as if you're looking for an opening or an excuse to buddy him. But that's never really stopped you before

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #744 (isolation #99) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:31 am

Post by kuribo »

and no one's making the argument that staeg is scum simply because of meta.

Nuwen's behavior
+
Staeg's met
+
Staeg being unable or unwilling to commit to his reads
+
his "oh just kill me I'm useless"

= Staeg scum

Vote: Staeg

hammer when ready, then I can spend the night dissecting hascow. Or maybe staeg.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #746 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:43 am

Post by kuribo »

the only reason to worry in the first place about how awkward your natural behavior is? Is if you're scum and you're afraid of coming across the wrong way

all you're telling me is that you recognize something as your natural behavior, but that you have unsuccesfully tried to find a place where it fits.

it's like... I know I have a reputation as a loud, angry douche. But when I'm town, that part comes out naturally at times. When I'm scum, I already know I'm arguing with town, so I have to manufacture the rage where it seems natural.

(good example being in Mole Mafia, which was lost in the crash: I spent a week yelling at aurorus Vox, in part to distract from the lurkiness of my scumbuddies)

the point is, town doesn't need to find an "unawkward" place to adhere to their town style

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #809 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Post by kuribo »

Two things real quick:

1) why the fuck is Staeg still alive? even at L-1, he's making no effort to scumhunt, which indicates that he's "scum caught for the wrong reasons."

2) since when does Amrun do this "reaction-fishing" bullshit she's been trying to pull all game?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #817 (isolation #102) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:22 am

Post by kuribo »

ok real quick before night falls:

1) don't forget that it's supposed to be foggy tonight. Scum tomorrow will probably try and paint their townkills as unrevealed scum

2) on the off chance staeg is town, would it ha e fucking killed you to do that before you were hammered?

3) I'm still going to be digging up the past so I can poke and prod at hascow

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #818 (isolation #103) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:25 am

Post by kuribo »

oh and if I die tonight, hascow's killer probably killed me, and is probably the obfuscator or whatever for one of the scum teams

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #819 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:47 am

Post by kuribo »

OH and either Fate or Amrun is a roleblocker who overplayed their hand

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #853 (isolation #105) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:36 am

Post by kuribo »

Benmage wrote:@Kuribo, why didn't you coroner Cow?

when did I say I didn't?

hascow was Navi, a townside vig whose kill depended on the weather

Quote tag fixed.
-Glork
Last edited by Glork on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #854 (isolation #106) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:42 am

Post by kuribo »

Night 1 I didn't get a result on BbMolla's corpse. I assumed it was because he was organic.

night 2, however, I got results on Reck's corpse (not needing results on Uber after the modkill and most likely being unable to autopsy a robot)

this is what led me to believe Fate roleblocked me N1: he obviously assumed that blocking me stopped the kill that night, and since he knows we're not scum together, that would have made me possible other scumteam to him. Make no mistake, I absolutely was blocked in some way N1 because I should have been able to autopsy BBM.

so ben, was it the constant softclaiming, or did you follow me to a dead person?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #856 (isolation #107) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:52 am

Post by kuribo »

oh

the other thing about hascow's role was that if he targeted someone who was performing a night action, the action would hit cow instead

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #869 (isolation #108) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:20 am

Post by kuribo »

because

there was no point in claiming just to say no eesult on BBM
after I investigated Reck, there was no point because his RoleCop worked in the way one would expect
then I claimed results on hascow like an hour ago with my first post of the day

digging up kats was tempting, but ultimately I decided I wanted to know cow's alignment instead of figuring out wtf an annihilator does

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #873 (isolation #109) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:23 am

Post by kuribo »

TSQ, as scum, why the hell would I claim something that is easily disproven if I'm tracked?

how many other folks visit the dead?

PEdit: I want Yos' corpse, but he was so town that you're right: digging up kondi would be better if I don't die tonight

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #875 (isolation #110) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 am

Post by kuribo »

Benmage wrote:Kuribo why aren't you voting?

shit I thought I was

Vote: Fate

how is it fate would say:

HEHEHEHHAHEHUHE

THAT'LL FUCKING TEACH YOU TO TRY AND MISLYNCH ME

Quote tag fixed.
-Glork
Last edited by Glork on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #902 (isolation #111) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 am

Post by kuribo »

yet you had to be dragged kicking and screaming to bus.... Errr vote one of your scum reads?

or are there two scum left excluding yourself?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #905 (isolation #112) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:16 am

Post by kuribo »

TSQ, ugh, god no

I'll retract my accusation if it prevents you from turning the game into a lengthy discussion of mafia theory

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #946 (isolation #113) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 am

Post by kuribo »

hey poro, I was playing this way before Fate ever even posted here

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #949 (isolation #114) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:25 am

Post by kuribo »

kuribo wrote:hey poro, I was playing this way before Fate ever even posted here

also, poro: you and I were scum together with DGB in Hot Potato Mafia in 2008. We won that.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #952 (isolation #115) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:27 am

Post by kuribo »

Porochaz wrote:
kuribo wrote:hey poro, I was playing this way before Fate ever even posted here

Fine. Im still upset you seem to be focussing on yourself a lot and not on others. :(

honestly? The site crash and my extended work schedule has dapped alot of my will. I've had a hard time across the board getting my groove back and getting THE THIRST going.

Quote tags fixed.
-Glork
Last edited by Glork on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #967 (isolation #116) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:52 am

Post by kuribo »

Porochaz wrote:If we are more than likely going to lynch him anyway then it shouldn't matter either way. Why it does is whats worrying me.

No. Not when it's Fate. He's talked his way out of worse. In Aftermath, he claimed to have a guilty on Hoppster N1. I tracked Fate to nowhere that night, and called him out on it. Town lynched Hoppster, I got NK'd and flipped tracker... And Fate? He survived to endgame to win as scum.

HEY FATE, IF IT WAS YOU CLAIMING A GUILTY, YOU WOULD EXPECT NOTHING LESS THAN A QUICKLYNCH.

Quote tag fixed.
-Glork
Last edited by Glork on Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #979 (isolation #117) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by kuribo »

so shadoweh, is it that I'm a "town read" or my claim?

fuck I am so dead tonight aren't I :-(

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1016 (isolation #118) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by kuribo »

BULL

FUCKING

SHIT

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1019 (isolation #119) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by kuribo »

HEY FATE DID I FUCKING MENTION THAT FOG WAS ONE OF THE MODIFIERS FOR COWTOWN 'S VIG ABILITY?

OR DID I LEAVE THAT PART OUT SO YOU COULD STEP IN IT

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1029 (isolation #120) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by kuribo »

In [url= 1028 [/url], Benmage wrote:3 vigs, lol.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1122 (isolation #121) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1063, Tierce wrote:

kuribo, who did you go through last night?

kondi was a Pineapple. Vanilla town.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1123 (isolation #122) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1109, Shadoweh wrote:
People on all teh wagons combined <^_^>: UT, kuribo, Tierce <-- This is where I want to lynch today.

So wait, two scum lynches on two scumteams, and you'd rather start picking off the people that were on those wagons?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1124 (isolation #123) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:09 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1114, Tierce wrote:I had a terrifying thought.

kuribo is the Scumbag Cop/Rolecop.

Analyzing votes.

and stop derping, Tierce:

It'd be suicide to claim a role that visits the dead without knowing whether or not we had a tracker--- as soon as I'm followed to a living player, I'd be fucked

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1126 (isolation #124) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:53 pm

Post by kuribo »

So you're of the opinion that he'd refuse to bus one buddy, and refuse to lynch someone from the other scumteam?

It's plausible, if he were bluescum that he'd hem and haw about voting BBMolla, and not want to lynch Fate because scumteams like to have Fate around. But I don't see Last Blue Scum Standing not voting Fate when there's an obvious guilty: If Fate flipped redscum, that's better for Blue Team because it evens the odds. If Fate flipped town, Benmage was lying and would be strung up himself.

It's plausible, too, if he were redscum that he simply didn't believe BBMolla was scum and wanted to hedge his bets--- not wanting to be on an early wagon after Reck died, then being unwilling to bus Fate.

Honestly, I haven't paid much attention to Tripod this game, and I'd actually have to go back and read him.

Now, YOU, on the other hand: Fate spent alot of time calling you, me, and Amrun scum. Well, actually only the last two. See, he made passing references to you being scum. But you know what he didn't do? He didn't vote you. Not when the chips were down, not when it mattered. And not at all since the reboot. He went after me and Amrun mostly (Amrun hardest) while taking little potshots at you. Does this mean he was bussing either of you? I have no idea, I can't read Fate for shit anyway, and he knows it.

Although, here's a homework assignment. What's missing from this?
In post 884, Fate wrote:Porochaz
Shadoweh (replaces farside22 D1)
DrippingGoofball (replaces Blackberry N1)
Amrun
Thestatusquo
Untrod Tripod
Tierce
Fate (replaces SaintKerrigan D1)
kuribo
Benmage

Kuribo says he can coroner people, he should def check YOSARIAN to see if he was scum, otherwise this games pretty easy by PoE:

Town
Tierce
Kuribo
Benmage
Shea
DGB

Not Town
Shadoweh
Amrun
Porochaz (has posted anything ever?)

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1129 (isolation #125) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Post by kuribo »

Amrun, ehhhh, it's too early in the morning for long, drawn out cases. When I get a few minutes at work later, I'll look over it some more.

I don't think you're scum with Fate. He spent WAY too much time trying to get you lynched for me to think Fatebus.

Personally, now that we know kondi was town, I think we should figure out why Fate killed him. I re-read kondi when I decided to mess with his dead body, and he only had a handful of posts--- none of which gave any insight. I didn't go back and read MattP, though. Fate doesn't kill people at random, I don't think.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1130 (isolation #126) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:06 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1128, Shadoweh wrote:I have no idea what that Fate post is suposed to imply.

jesus christ, shadoweh, i'm doing your legwork for you

LOOK VERY CAREFULLY AT THE LIST OF PLAYERS STILL LIVING, AND LOOK VERY CAREFULLY AT HIS LIST OF READS IN THE VERY SAME POST

DO YOU SEE ANYONE THAT HE NEGLECTED TO MENTION AS TOWN OR SCUM

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1133 (isolation #127) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Post by kuribo »

because you're voting for the person that Fate conspicuously forgot to give a read on?

draw your own conclusions. i'll be popping in and out of the thread from work

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1137 (isolation #128) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:44 pm

Post by kuribo »

Tierce, if you're going to color one of my coroner results (hascow) green, you may as well do it for the other (kondi)

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1155 (isolation #129) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:33 am

Post by kuribo »

I've claimed my role and my results, all I haven't claimed is rolename

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1158 (isolation #130) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:07 am

Post by kuribo »

yeah, I'm not liking it either

ben has two dead redscum to his name, he should dictate the order.

even on the off chance ben is bluescum, he can still help us root out red

remember, with each team presumably at last scum standing, they won't necessarily want to crosslynch because there are too many of us left for one person to NK

also, based on what I know of hascow's role, I believe Yos was the blue target the night cow died. I believe katsuki tried to kill yos, with cow trying to kill kats. with cow's role redirecting his target's action to himself, that meant kats and cow killed one another.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1205 (isolation #131) » Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1203, Thestatusquo wrote:Well, you didn't let dgb claim, so we should let happen. Amrun or poro. Down for either.

could be both

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1214 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:59 am

Post by kuribo »

eh, there's still time for me to dig up Yos if I don't die tonight. Of course, if he was scum, and Poro is scum, that should be gg nextmap

but I doubt yos was scum

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1218 (isolation #133) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:13 am

Post by kuribo »

Tierce wrote:kuribo, why did you investigate kondi over Yos?

because ben asked me to, remember?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1219 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:15 am

Post by kuribo »

Benmage wrote:Yeah screw that. Do kondi tonight.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1223 (isolation #135) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:46 am

Post by kuribo »

poro, if you're town, why haven't you told us who you think scum are;

unless you're last scum standing and it doesn't matter to you

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1237 (isolation #136) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:40 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1232, Tierce wrote:UNVOTE: Porochaz
Hold this.

kuribo, fullclaim on Cow, please.

i already fucking full claimed on cow

Navi, townside vig, can only kill when it's foggy, rainy, thunderstormy, or snowy. Listed as a Will-O-The-Wisp.

He lured people to their deaths on those nights. If the person he targetted performed a night action on the same night, that person's action would be redirected to cow, and that person would die.

i fucking told you people all of this once already

stop asking me to reiterate things i already said.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1240 (isolation #137) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:52 am

Post by kuribo »

because I didn't want to hammer until everyone said what they had to say

also I want to yell at tierce:

I like you, tierce. I do. But my patience is getting fuckin thin. Stop derping. If I were a rolecop on the fucking living, when the hell do you propose I got my results?

why the fuck would a scum rolecop kill someone and "reveal" them as town? Why the fuck would they reveal someone to be a vig? Why the fuck would they even claim to visit the dead when a tracker claim would mean instant death?

NEWS FLASH: if I were ever tracked to a living player, my claim would be easily disproven

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1241 (isolation #138) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:54 am

Post by kuribo »

stop fucking handcuffing yourself to votecount analysis. That's something that bad players do. And we both know you're not a bad player.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1257 (isolation #139) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:39 am

Post by kuribo »

Vote: Poro

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1259 (isolation #140) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:47 am

Post by kuribo »

fate also buddies his townreads. he buddied the shit outta tierce

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1261 (isolation #141) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:55 am

Post by kuribo »

it's not awkward, fate says shit like that all the time

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1265 (isolation #142) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:58 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1262, Amrun wrote:Yes, but why did he choose to say it at that exact time? I think it was misdirection.

cold, calculating misdirection from Fate, who didn't even realize he was counter-claiming a dead person?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1267 (isolation #143) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:59 am

Post by kuribo »

also, we've missed something at claim time

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1269 (isolation #144) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:00 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1179, Untrod Tripod wrote:C-3PO, weather-dependent seeking neighbor (can't target during precipitation-based weather conditions). target a player every night to see if they're R2D2, if the player is R2D2 I form a neighbor group with that player

have targeted DGB, Fate, Amrun. they are not R2D2

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1270 (isolation #145) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:00 am

Post by kuribo »

R2D2 hasn't claimed. And apparently, it ain't DGB.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1275 (isolation #146) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:11 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1273, Untrod Tripod wrote:
kuribo wrote:R2D2 hasn't claimed. And apparently, it ain't DGB.
you caught me, dude. as a lone scum I came up with a fakeclaim that depended on someone else with an imaginary role confirming me

wait no, my scumbuddy (oh yeah, one of the scum groups has four people in it now) and I came up with a fakeclaim that depended on us confirming each other and then didn't actually connect on it.

makes perfect sense

that's not what I said at all, I'm just pointing out to the "HAMMER HAMMER HAMMER" people that we're not just waiting on DGB

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1276 (isolation #147) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:13 am

Post by kuribo »

you know what?

Unvote

my wife always tells me to finish what I start, and this massclaim will be no exception

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1278 (isolation #148) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:17 am

Post by kuribo »

i don't think i would actually know how to subtly accuse someone of being scum

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1283 (isolation #149) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:26 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1280, Benmage wrote:Why isn't DGB r2d2?

because UT claimed to have investigated DGB as R2D2 and it wasn't her

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1296 (isolation #150) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1294, Tierce wrote:...if you should've learned anything about me by now, it's that I overthink stuff like crazy. I'm trying to make the pieces fit, and I'm not used to being alive this far into the game. I'm used to D1-N3 kiddie pools.

I tend to overthink things and become extremely paranoid too, just because I've played alot of games with DGB and SpyreX.

Then I stop thinking and start screaming.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1297 (isolation #151) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1295, Tierce wrote:Depends on how the role PM was actually written, but this seems to indicate that R2D2 is a player

DUH

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1299 (isolation #152) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by kuribo »

alternatively, if you're scum, i'll give you bonus points for wasting everyone in the most hardcore Scorched Earth scumplay ever

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1303 (isolation #153) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by kuribo »

That game came back to bite me in Red Dead Redemption Mafia because it was the game that caused MoI to NK me when he replaced into the game.

Also, THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME ABOUT THAT TONY HAWK THING :(

HEY SCOTT BROSIUS IF YOU EVER READ THIS, I JUST WANNA SAY SCREW YOU AGAIN

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1304 (isolation #154) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by kuribo »

Also, I don't recall if I mentioned it at the time, but I didn't actually read anything that happened in that game before I replaced in.

I've gotten better about not catching up, since I have like a 1-4 record in games where I don't read the previous days. And that one win was the scum win in Rolling in the Deep. I didn't have to read the game because everyone knew I was scum anyway.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1349 (isolation #155) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:43 am

Post by kuribo »

sorry, forgot to submit the investigation

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1352 (isolation #156) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:49 am

Post by kuribo »

yeah well, I did alot of screaming in games this weekend

and I've got alot of shit going on at home

and I finally got my fucking taxes done only to find out that I actually owe on federal, and won't get a state refund

despite the fact tjat my fucking plumber is gonna charge me about $10,000 to fix the fucking water leak in my backyard

and I work 60 fucking hours a week because they cut my wife's fucking hours

so EXCUSE ME if I fucking thought I had submitted an action

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1363 (isolation #157) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by kuribo »

tierce, how did you have that idea last night?

i didn't claim no result until this morning

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1367 (isolation #158) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by kuribo »

hmmmm

yeah i can accept that, i used to work the graveyard shift

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1369 (isolation #159) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

If you don't think Yos was town, you've obviously been smoking WAY too much of whatever the fuck UberNinja smokes.

You do understand that there's no guarantee I'd get results anyway, right? For example, if he's R2D2, I'm not entirely sure that I can autopsy a robot anyway.
I'll go at it again tonight, but I didn't do it last night, get the fuck over it, what's done is done.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1371 (isolation #160) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by kuribo »

hey, shadoweh, i'll ask you what i asked Fate:

why are you only concerned with hunting blue?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1374 (isolation #161) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

I don't know if I can or not, it hasn't come up yet. In real life? No, a coroner can't autopsy a robot.

In terms of this game? My role doesn't say either way but the wording does leave open the possibility.

That said, I did get results on the Will-O-Wisp, which is.... what the hell is a will-o-wisp, anyway? It ain't human, right?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1389 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by kuribo »

thanks for making it easy, Shadoweh

Vote: Shadoweh

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1391 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Post by kuribo »

i know that people tend to be "OH, THE SCUM SAID THEY KILLED KONDI, THAT MUST MEAN HE KILLED YOS"

but Fate's Fate. he almost assuredly killed kondi if he said he did. and he claimed that kill knowing that if Ben tracked him to Yos instead, he'd be caught out

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1393 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by kuribo »

i know, we're pointing out why Shadoweh is wrong

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1394 (isolation #165) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by kuribo »

By the way, Shadow's post about Yos being bluescum really makes me think it's one of those "Oh, we can stop hunting blue, Yos was blue obviously, right guys? Yeah, only red left, heh heh"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1397 (isolation #166) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1396, Shadoweh wrote:Fate admitted to killing kondi after he was outted. I fail to see why I should believe the flipped scum.

have you ever played with Fate?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1399 (isolation #167) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by kuribo »

okay, well

those of us who have danced with Fate on more than one occasion know that he doesn't just "EHEHEHEHEUHEHEHEUHEHUEHEHEHEHE I'M GOING TO TELL THEM I KILLED KONDI WHEN I KILLED YOS"

He thought Ben had a tracker guilty leading him to kondi. So he admitted to killing kondi as a vig. This claim was a last-ditch effort to save his own ass, and it failed miserably because he didn't realize I had already revealed hascow as a vig.

If he had killed Yos and tried to claim killing kondi, Ben would have been on him like stink on shit, and Fate knew this.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1463 (isolation #168) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1413, Shadoweh wrote:DGB hasn't done anything since she was cop cleared. Period.

DGB has found herself in much the same position that I've been in lately: the site crash sapped alot of her willpower for pretty much every game she's in.

Doesn't make her town, I'm just saying.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1464 (isolation #169) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Post by kuribo »

Honestly? Personally I love DGB to death, she's one of my favorite players. I've got a town read on her, and there's a cop innocent on her.

I almost think we should mercy-lynch her. Otherwise scum's going to take her to LYLO (if she's town) and she'd be the first to admit she's not even reading the game.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1466 (isolation #170) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:21 am

Post by kuribo »

Oh, I agree to a point (hence why I said I "almost think")

You know, I keep feeling like Ben kinda hurt us by killing Reck off as fast as he did. We have next to nothing of his to go on, and Fate can be tough to read as scum.
Then for the blue side, BBMolla was the D1 lynch, but he's smart enough to try and muddy shit up. And Katsuki is a serial lurker.

Honestly, Shadoweh's assertation that Yos was blue scum is ridiculous--- my theory is that Yos was blue's target the night hascow died. Remember how cow's ability worked--- his vig target's actions would be directed onto him. Knowing Katsuki the way that I do, I think he tried to kill Yos, hascow killed him and unwittingly redirected Katsuki's own kill to himself. So, with Yos living the night, Last Blue Standing finished the job the next night.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1473 (isolation #171) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:41 am

Post by kuribo »

i would imagine part of it is the fact that Ben implied he was bulletproof

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1475 (isolation #172) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:03 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1474, Tierce wrote:kuribo -- (???), Organic, Coroner

no one ever asked, but my rolename is Al Robbins (the bearded guy from CSI)

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1479 (isolation #173) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:26 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1477, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1473, kuribo wrote:i would imagine part of it is the fact that Ben implied he was bulletproof

WAIT

Both TSQ and Benmage claim BP?

At least one is scum, then.

he didn't claim outright, he didn't claim anything really

he simply said on D1 for docs not to protect him because he "had it covered"

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1480 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:27 am

Post by kuribo »

also DGB, i can 100% assure that kondi was town

and a pineapple

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1503 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

oh, thank god

I was beginning to think I was crazy for that nagging fucking feeling that Ben was the last blue scum

I'm voting him later, just don't want to be hasty

when he performed his day kill, didn't he imply that he knew he wouldn't be able to live forever just based alone on his claim?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1509 (isolation #176) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:53 am

Post by kuribo »

yeah I don't have time to read any of that right now

I will say that I've decided I'm not voting ben

there's no point in stringing him now just because you guys have cold feet. Especially when there are better suspects (lets kill shadoweh), and when there are still unknown factors at play.

if somehow I live to see a three man LYLO with ben, I'll re-evaluate my position. But for now, he's been helping us catch scum

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1510 (isolation #177) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:01 am

Post by kuribo »

in case it's not clear, I'm saying that a benmage lynch would be a fucking cop-out

with this player list, and with those of us that are living, I'd say that there is a 100% chance of the remaining scum being very experienced, very tricky players. Each of us still living are known around the site, and each of us are very capable as scum, but also very capable scumhunters.

you guys signed up for this game for the same reason I did. The playerlist was like a fucking Who's Who of MafiaScum. So live up to it. Don't derp, just hunt scum.

Hell, do it for hascow, who probably gave his life for Katsuki to die.

Let me be very clear to the rest of tjis town: I need this win. And besides, how fucking cool would it be to say that you beat Fate, Reck, and whichever ones of us left are scum? No small fucking task to get a win over some of the trickiest scum players on this site.
don't compromise lynch. Lynch scum. Do it for cow. Do it for Yos. Do it for me. But mostly,do it for yourselves.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1512 (isolation #178) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:18 am

Post by kuribo »

honestly, I think we've had less kills because a scum RB (same one that blocked me N1) is sitting on a guilty from the other scumteam

alternatively, either me or DGB is scum, or both, and no kill was submitted. But I don't think DGB is scum, and I know I'm not.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1513 (isolation #179) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:22 am

Post by kuribo »

if scum RB'd crossteam before Poro died, they would know they blocked last scum standing and block the same person last night

they can block the other guy over and over, becoming pretty much bulletproof unless we lynch one of them

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1514 (isolation #180) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:31 am

Post by kuribo »

ahahhahahahahahahaha Holy

fucking

shit

you guys ready for an effervescant moment of clarity?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1515 (isolation #181) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:36 am

Post by kuribo »

I just read my result on Reck again:

HE COULDN'T COP SOMEONE IF HE MADE THE KILL!

if one scum is roleblocking the other every night, they almost certainly can't submit their own kill

but roleblocking is safer than trying to kill them: especially if you're last scum standing and lose if you both crosskill. So what's the only way to survive? Get your target lynched so you can resume killing

ahahahahaha one of you is 110% certain to have found the other scumteam and can't do a fucking thing about it

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1519 (isolation #182) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:18 am

Post by kuribo »

ben it's pretty obvious that if we break this cycle, neither you or I will be allowed into LYLO

Me because everyone is calling me town now, and you because scum will assume you haven't fully claimed the scope of your abilities

depending on her reads, tierce may not be allowed to LYLO either

the other possibility is that scum isn't roleblocking one another: it's possible that each has an ability that they value more than a kill.

but my gut tells me I'm right about the crossblocking. I think if we read through again, especially after deathless nights, we should find something

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1525 (isolation #183) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:32 am

Post by kuribo »

yeah but in that case, hascow shouldn't be green either

and amrun, there really isn't any other reason to no kill at night for scum. There's still alot of town for them to cut through before LYLO and can't mislynch all of us

alternatively, the simplest answer is that both teams need the other alive to help whittle us down. But for both teams to come up with the same idea? Ehhhhhh....

thing is, eventually they'll grow a pair and start picking people off instead of no killing or roleblocking or whatever

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1534 (isolation #184) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:03 am

Post by kuribo »

the thing about VCAs is that some players are very adept at manipulating them with their scumteams

I know because I've seen it done, and even done it myself

in fact, I'd say as scum I'm more likely to worry about the wagon and when / if I hop on

anyway: given that I accused fate of thinking me scum due to a roleblock, would scum be likely to let on that they've figured the other team out?

or do the teams still need one another? In red dead redemption, both teams suffered in endgame because too many crosskills left too many town to mislynch

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1536 (isolation #185) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:08 am

Post by kuribo »

Amrun wrote:
Tierce wrote:because it makes no sense that the major counterwagon against BB on D1 was on BB's buddy.

Just a note - being a counterwagon to scum does not make you town. At all.

especially in multiball

@Tierce: have you ever multiballed before?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1537 (isolation #186) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:10 am

Post by kuribo »

honestly, shadoweh looks scummiest to me

however, my reads have been shit lately

makes me think I should take a lookat tripod and shea

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1567 (isolation #187) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:23 am

Post by kuribo »

kondi replaced MattP, though, and pretty much everyone in the game declared him town when I thought he was scum

or maybe they thought they picked up a breadcrumb

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1569 (isolation #188) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:42 am

Post by kuribo »

hm I forgot fate had said that

definitely think they thought they were crosskilling

kinda early to be trying to crosskill the last scum, though, wasn't it?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1585 (isolation #189) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:07 am

Post by kuribo »

that case is abject crap

happier than ever with my vote

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1586 (isolation #190) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:09 am

Post by kuribo »

"the minute someone tells me why he's town..."

no dude, the burden of proof is on the accuser, and what you posted is circumstantial at best

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1588 (isolation #191) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:11 am

Post by kuribo »

and like a thousand fucking scumpoints to you for that completely meaningless crap about his role

seriously, you were better off having not bothered to bring it up

it's beyond meaningless

it's an endless void of filler content that you tossed in to make your shitty case look better

can't really polish that turd though

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1589 (isolation #192) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:14 am

Post by kuribo »

AND so what if he's been on every lynch wago?

if anything, that proves that UT isn't analyzing whether he should be seen on a wagon or not. Scum have to worry about that. Town don't.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1590 (isolation #193) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:16 am

Post by kuribo »

hey shadoweh just out of curiosity have you been roleblocking tripod for the last two nights?

just asking

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1592 (isolation #194) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:43 am

Post by kuribo »

ah holy shit, he says it right in his post

he thinks being on all the wagons is scummy, but he's careful to point out he thinks we're town, despite the fact that so have we

he thinks he's caught the other scumteam, but he's quick to not alienate two people that alot of people think are town

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1593 (isolation #195) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:53 am

Post by kuribo »

oh holy fuck

skimming shadoweh's iso (im at work, can't do the quoty thing)
he tries to make it look like snifit suspected me and recanted when it was pointed out that was bullshit

AND HE ASKED MATTP REPEATEDLY IF HE WAS A COP WITH A GUILTY
(that was who kondi replaced)

dude, I'm working a double shift today, but tonight or tomorrow, I'm gonna powerfuck your ISO and there will be BOOMING WORDS FROM HELL

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1597 (isolation #196) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:13 am

Post by kuribo »

shadoweh is female?

I don't know that I can get behind that idea

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1603 (isolation #197) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:33 am

Post by kuribo »

dude your iso reeks of being blue scum

you say you want to park your vote somewhere but you put it on katsuki instead of tripod. You'd been pushing tripod since day one, so why vote someone you had never mentioned? Then when fate calls you out on the extremely scummy #622, you use that random vote as a defense that you and kats weren't buddies.

you ruminate about being annoyed at not knowing cow's alignment

you avoid the staeg wagon like it's fucking poison,

claimed you wanted fate to die for days (not true)
you tried to paint the unflipped yos as blue, and said "fate may still have a partner" OF COURSE HE DOES

why have you been on UT? Is it because he was mean to you?

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1604 (isolation #198) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:36 am

Post by kuribo »

shadoweh, you disingenuous fuck:

I didn't say wagoners are town, and fuck you for twisting it.

I SAID THAT IT ISN'T A FUCKING SCUMTELL AND THAT YOU ARE SCUMMY AS FUCKING SHIT FOR TEYING TO PAINT IT AS SUCH

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1610 (isolation #199) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:47 am

Post by kuribo »

the staeg wagon wasn't poison, dude flatout made it clear he wasn't going to help the town

he looked like scum that got caught in the headlights by one of his favorite posters

and I tell you what, shadoweh, after I string you and put your bluescum head in the TROPHY ROOM OF FALLEN SCUM, I'll go back and see if you're right about tripod being red

lucky for you I forgot to dig up Yos, otherwise I'd have the free time tonight to do things to your corpse

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”