Chrono Trigger Mafia Resurrection (Game Over)

Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #0) » Wed May 09, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 197, Katsuki wrote:Fate's probably scum.

It has begun.

On a more serious note, no I don't agree with a policy lynch on Riceballtail.

I have not read this thread either :\
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #1) » Wed May 09, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 278, kuribo wrote:And anyway, she hasn't bothered responding to any of it, so my vote's perfectly happy where it is until she comes along and shines rays of towniness on us.

Are you expecting that to happen? Your words say one thing, but the tone of your posts says another :\

I'm here, but not really here, anyway

I'm calling this RBT wagon crap because this is very similar to what I saw in RPG Mafia 1 and she was town there
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #2) » Wed May 09, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 284, Vi wrote:A Link to the Past, if you will.

Two can play that you Tiger Enthusiast.. ttfn

SB, from my experience (I've played one game with him and I read one another of his), has a propensity of acting suspicious when he only means the best

pedit:

touche although if I was in her position and on the verge of being policy lynched I'd just say fuck you to the town
Reckoner basically boned her brains out

anyways' i'm out
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #3) » Fri May 11, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 513, Justin Timberlake wrote:Fairly sure Katsuki makes stuff up all the time in games as town. Don't see why that doesn't explain everything. useless/fluffy player that becomes more useless in games with reckoner by sheeping him? Hardly rocket science.

Bastion: Tierce isn't voting this slot? If tierce believed that she probably should be.

Also we should lynch Tierce now.

Are you seriously defending your predecessor's actions?

I'm reading now guys, yay...

In my opinion JT makes the slot more scummy than Katsuki's actions but I can never read Katsuki
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #4) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

Spoiler: No fucking thank-you
In post 505, Justin Timberlake wrote:
In post 500, kanyeknowsbest wrote:yep, as bastion pointed out he replaced in children of hurin where i applied the same exact "kats would never replace as scum" read and was wrong. i was hoping his reaction to this would really solidify my town read on him but im not sure anymore.

MOI being a massive dick was a large part of that, though. Not 'oh the scumteam are 2 cool to catch'

Staeg's attitude towards Fate truly disgusts me. He's probably town, I don't think he'd have the balls to fake a scumread on Fate as scum from what I've seen here, though.

In post 507, Justin Timberlake wrote:Why did people choose to wagon Katsuki over the designated early game policy lynch RBT? I don't particularly think RBT is that scummy from a scum - the anger towards Good King Fate is probably genuine (although in this particular case not an alignment tell, I'd think) but given policy lynch + same thing katsuki did the wagon springing up on katsuki is kind of odd. Especially considering RBT already had votes.

In post 513, Justin Timberlake wrote:Fairly sure Katsuki makes stuff up all the time in games as town. Don't see why that doesn't explain everything. useless/fluffy player that becomes more useless in games with reckoner by sheeping him? Hardly rocket science.

Bastion: Tierce isn't voting this slot? If tierce believed that she probably should be.

Also we should lynch Tierce now.

In post 532, Justin Timberlake wrote:That would be unethical, so no.

In post 540, Justin Timberlake wrote:
In post 536, bv310 wrote:Reck, stop flipflopping your damn vote about and either vote for Kats/RBT or explain why they don't deserve the vote.

We're confirmed town.

VOTE: Justin Timberlake
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #5) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 600, kuribo wrote:I can't read katsuki either but the "trust tell" speculation is bullshit.

it isn't a trust tell to say that those of use who know him don't think he would replace out as scum. He's never specifically said so. But Kats DOES pride himself on his scum game, and on his perceived ability to manipulate Fate as scum.

That's not a trust tell, that's just knowing the personality of someone you play with.

That said, JT's entrance into the game isn't completely terrible. Some of it's reads are bullshit, but that can happen when you replace in.

I wanna read over Kcadspot when I get home.

On the topic of trust tell, I think this is wrong Kuribo.

On the topic of JT entrance to the game being okay, I think you are wrong.

He comes in spouting that Tierce is scum asking many people to vote Tierce in order to get off his own back, and then openly states he is choosing not to give his reasons why he thinks Tierce is scum.

In addition, he is defending his own predecessor's play as a way to make the slot look town, which is bullshit. No one other the person in question can ever verify those actions and they could just as well be lying. His reliance on the fact that Katsuki replaced out is a cop out to the town.

And he is hypocritical.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #616 (isolation #6) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 605, Justin Timberlake wrote:Hey. Oversoul. What's wrong with those posts? The fact you quote 'that would be unethical, no' in there leads me to believe you're basically BS'ing your read. I'd ask you to explain why you find it scummy, but it's fairly obviously that would involve you having to make up some horseshit explanation, so don't bother.

Oh obviously. :roll:

No the fact that you even state "would be unethical" while riding the fact that Katsuki is town for replacing out is horrible. Especially since you made a post undermining the fact that Katsuki *doesn't* always replace out as town means you are lying and deliberately trying to paint the situation in a light that is beneficial to your own survival.

In post 606, Justin Timberlake wrote:
In post 604, Oversoul wrote:He comes in spouting that Tierce is scum asking many people to vote Tierce in order to get off his own back, and then openly states he is choosing not to give his reasons why he thinks Tierce is scum.

Why is this scummy? Please explain why getting votes off of me is a bad thing?

It isn't and if anything it is survivalistic of all alignments. My problem is with the way you were doing it. You waltz in here thinking everyone is going to listen to you and then unvote you because "lolmeta" and when that doesn't happen you begin to call Tierce scum for seemingly no reason and call for everyone to vote her, based off your request.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #7) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 615, Fate wrote:ok skimmind this apge and pages 20 and 21, Justin is a Faraday+Regfan hydra?

Yeah we're not lynching that ever. When someone wants to explain the "smart scum play" in replacing out in order to confirm a slot you're no longer even in?

Answer me two questions, Fate.

"We" aren't lynching that ever primarily because of the people in the hydra, or the fact that Katsuki replaced out?

Replacing out means someone is no longer invested, so no, it isn't a tell either way. People saying it is tell when it has been proven that Katsuki does replace out as scum is bullshit.

peedit2: jesus fucking christ let me post this
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #8) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 618, Justin Timberlake wrote:Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about? 'Are you a katsuki alt', 'No that would be unethical'. Do you disagree? Your line of attack is just a complete bile of bullshit.

Yes I do disagree, but my point still stands. You consider it unethical to replace in back as a mystery alt, but you don't consider it unethical to replace into a town slot (your own words) based on a trust tell?

A trust tell that is no longer a trust tell?

In post 618, Justin Timberlake wrote:'The way you were doing it'. And seemingly no reason would imply no reasons have been posted, which is blatantly false.

In post 563, Justin Timberlake wrote:This is also mostly Faradays read though I don't disagree with it, her posts have seemed incredibly fluffy and her questions directed to people seem to be for the primary reason of seeming contributive rather than scumhunting.

You mean these reasons? Because she is asking questions? She is scum?

WELL THAT IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.

Text deleted by mod - Please do not talk about ongoing games.

Yes the way you were doing it is incredibly bad. It was reliance on trust of your slot without given reasons. At the time when you were calling for people to vote Tierce, but you had not given reasons so yes I do consider that to be bad.
Last edited by Kdub on Fri May 11, 2012 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #9) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 626, Justin Timberlake wrote:Thanks for referencing an ongoing game needlessly? :S

Way to take the bait.

Is that the only thing you are going to comment on in my post?

pedit:

JT, how did you arrive at this read? Would it be a trust tell? Hmm?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #10) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 633, Justin Timberlake wrote:
In post 630, Oversoul wrote:
In post 626, Justin Timberlake wrote:Thanks for referencing an ongoing game needlessly? :S

Way to take the bait.

Is that the only thing you are going to comment on in my post?

pedit:

JT, how did you arrive at this read? Would it be a trust tell? Hmm?

You are a MASSIVE moron if you think referencing an ongoing game is okay. Thanks a lot.

And yes, I did? Once again how is it remotely similar to replacing into your own slot on an alt account? I would use a trust tell in game to confirm someone as town too.

Using a trust tell is unethical. The fact that you consider one unethical and the other unethical is why I am so upset. They are both equally horrible.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #11) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:44 am

Post by Oversoul »

ebwop: other *not unethical
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #12) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:46 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm rereading, was this crap between Spyrex and Reckoner fake?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #13) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

[quote="In post 384, xRECKONERx"]

never mind I found my answer
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #14) » Fri May 11, 2012 8:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

If you can't see why what you did was bad, then I'm not going to explain since it will only be clashing ethos and nothing will be accomplished.

It is scummy because it is 1) wrong, I was in the game where tell was invalidated and yet you people still cling to it, 2) because you tried using it as reason for people to vote someone else

How many times have I explained this?

I think this makes the third.

And I've bet I made things incredibly awkward in your QT/discussion with my moronic comment.

pedit:

Sorry, Kdub
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #15) » Fri May 11, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 643, kuribo wrote:
In post 604, Oversoul wrote:On the topic of trust tell, I think this is wrong Kuribo.

How the hell is it wrong? It's not a fucking subjective statement that it isn't a trust tell--- at least to me. It's fucking fact.

Kuribo what lol? The part after the hyphen implies it is subjective?

NS's trust tell was an unspoken meta one. He never came and directly claimed (iirc) what he would do as scum and what he would do as town, yet everyone knew from watching his play.

His tell was one of my main points when I made the Trust Tell thread. So yes, I think it is a trust tell.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #16) » Sat May 12, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

For what it is worth, I still don't agree with the policy lynch on RBT. Also, I think SB is worth looking into, I don't remember him being this smarmy and smart alecy. :S It doesn't look like his normal style of play at all.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #17) » Sat May 12, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

(yes Regfan I don't like his play you can suck my unprotected $*##@&)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #18) » Sat May 12, 2012 6:20 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 809, Justin Timberlake wrote:Who got the fuck out after the hammer? Scum hate hate hate having to post after the hammer, even good scum. it's just fucking awkward as hell - I lurked for 6 hours waiting for Vi in MetaMafia, ah I remember it well.

Who is this responding to? :C
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #19) » Wed May 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Yay scumflip

I really need to get a hold on this game soon though. I've read like 15 pages total lol

In my cursory read through of day break to now I saw a few passing comments about Tierce's slot (so help me god if another ttell is coming in), but she values her work as scum. Her replacing out is unlikely due to any role related aspects and more likely due to the fact that she is either pissed off with a player in this game or simply too busy (she is getting ready to move to the US) for a game of this size.

The people trying to say that given her play this was the result of something else need to be looked into
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #20) » Wed May 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 902, Staeg wrote:The actual (probably) reason to why she was replaced is that it's a force-replace due to some other player confirming their alignment to her in some way or something.

Isn't it procedure for mods to reference the reason why someone was actioned, though? If that is true, it is even more ammunition saying the slot is likely town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #21) » Wed May 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

True, confirming a third party would be absolutely devastating.

A few minor things before I go to bed

Empking, why does Vi's death lead you to believe that there are multiple scumfactions? And does anyone else think this is the case?

I don't understand the Elmo hate. I've read through his iso and I honestly don't see the scumminess. His initial hesitation at the policy lynch on RBT isn't sending me the same signals that apparently many others received.

Bv's vote on the Elmo wagon is the worst offender as he gives weak justification in the form of implied reasoning due to Elmo's play being "scummy".

VOTE: Bv
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #22) » Thu May 17, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Oversoul »

Mod, does my vote not count?

Fate, why did you only mention Faraday when there is a fair number of other players who are basically on the same level as Faraday? Specifically, your SDC buddies?

Empking, is there any reason why you aren't being proactive this game? I've never seen you this inactive.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #23) » Thu May 17, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

I wouldn't be against, especially after Bv's response to my vote. Would you be willing to wagon him? First I want to make sure I still have a vote though >_>
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #24) » Thu May 17, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

And Kcdaspot, I don't support a shot on any of those people and definitely not until one of them has been run up to claim.

Well, maybe Fate... : p
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #25) » Fri May 18, 2012 3:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

While you're here, why is Reckoner scum? I find it to be very cowardly to continue to vote him, state your suspicions, but to not push him. You're purposefully weakening your vote.

Reckoner, yesterday you announced that Tierce is scum in these posts

In post 454, xRECKONERx wrote:Holy fucking shit Tierce is scum

In post 519, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 517, Justin Timberlake wrote:Hey Reck get your vote on REAL SCUM Tierce.

i don't listen to incredibly smoking hot men with silky smooth voices who I want to fu--

oh wait yes i do okay

vote tierce

will also hammer RBT in a heartbeat

Why are you so bent on learning whether or not that slot received something?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #26) » Sat May 19, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

Reck, I'm probably being short sighted, but I don't understand what the purpose of sending an item to a scumread of yours accomplishes other than trying to make sure they won't lie.

I think Kcd is town. He played similarly in Oxymoron Mafia where he refused to believe me to be town in our neighborhood until I fakeclaimed gunsmith to try and draw a nightkill + raged self voted.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1122 (isolation #27) » Sun May 20, 2012 2:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

Pidgey, when did you ask me a question? In that wall of yours? I generally don't read recap walls like that, especially considering yours was poorly constructed, but I'll answer it now.

Why do I like Elmo? Mainly because in other games I have been in him with, where he actually flipped nontown and where he flipped town he has played in different ways. Here, he questioned the wagon on RBT and then joined it out of spite. As nontown I have seem him just sheep a popular wagon with no questions asked.

As town he also gets a lot of undue pressure, such as in Paranoia Mafia where people were suspicious of him early on and only when he confirmed himself as town did the pressure lay off.

I don't really understand the hate towards Elmo given his "diction" about the 3 people having whatever Item Shmugen has. I guess you could slot his comments into the passive rolefishing category, but I don't think he was doing that with the intent to figure out Shmugen's role.

The early suspicion of him based on the "oh don't lynch RBT yet, oh yes hyper lynch I want revenge!" is understandable, but given my own personal experience where he was not town and where there was a common D1 lynch, his reaction this time was much different and more towny.

Sadly due to site rules I cannot tell you, other than look for it.

And how is Empking's comment a fucking joke? You're playing that suspicion off horribly and it looks scummy. :?

I really do not have strong reads in this game because "magically" there really isn't much information to go off with a policy lynch. :roll: You're right about my vote on Bv being bad. Bv's reponse to my vote and the justification for his own vote do not look contrived and I've spent the past few days looking at this thread without any real purpose. None of the big names are creating a wagon that I would like to sheep until I get my barrings straight.

Feysal's post about Spyrex is something of a start, but again, I don't feel like he is scum because of Reck's gambi and the ensuing reaction. :\

UNVOTE:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #28) » Sun May 20, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1134, kuribo wrote:Fate: is Spyspy scum or town here? You and Staeg are reminding me of regrets from many moons ago

I'm actually kinda glad you dropped that whole "Spyrex deceives me ALL the fucking time!! murder!!" given that we had the whole Fate vs. Katsuki thing to deal with as well.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #29) » Sun May 20, 2012 4:34 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1138, Justin Timberlake wrote:Oversoul - I think Faraday forgot to ask you so I'll do it; You've seemingly ignored our slot lately, why?

Because I've given up even trying to get you guys to see what I was saying yesterday. It isn't worth the effort.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #30) » Mon May 21, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1171, Justin Timberlake wrote:Not Voting (6) - Niv, Eternal, Shadow Dancer, zoraster, kanyeknowsbest, Oversoul, DRey

Vote for SoO, Zorotter. Eternal you too - you seem like a good guy with a great roleclaim. Oversou- never mind trololol.

Ya...

I don't have anyone else to blame but myself, really. :\ I'm not going to really speak anymore because my modkill will end the day prematurely.

Although I want to test one thing

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sword of Omens
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #31) » Mon May 21, 2012 6:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

Hmm Okay

UNVOTE:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #32) » Mon May 21, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Oversoul »

Actually yes
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #33) » Wed May 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I must have sat and stared at this blank screen for about 20 minutes before anything really important even dropped into my head.

I haven't been a presence in this game and I haven't really tried to actively scumhunt. The game really got away from me fast and I am sorry for holding everyone back. I know I'm not completely to blame for all the lurking, but I certainly am not helping anything.

The current wagons don't really appeal to me. I stand behind my theory that Tierce as scum has too much pride to just replace out of this game for seemingly no reason and conversely the wagon on Sword of Omens does not look attractive to me in the least. In addition, Sword is playing like he did in Paranoia Mafia where he was a doctor.

Elmo can refute or back me up on that statement, but I really do feel that the play here is similar. Although I was Mafia last game so his play always looked town in that game and I could be biased with that assertion. Maybe my point of view isn't that great on that slot at all because of the bias I have seen (Tierce scum + Sword town).

Shadow's wagon is a step in the right direction and I would help the wagon along had I not been stupid.

Drey, I never meant for my comment to be taken literally. I am going to continue to post and comment on the game, I just meant that I am going to refrain from "oh be free" and just focus on this game at hand. Admittedly my activity did drop off and I did dip under the radar, but that wasn't really intentional.

Sword, CES votes for the biggest bandwagon at the time of his entrance into a game. It is a meta of his. He has a lot of metas. And it makes it incredibly frustrating to play with.

Spyrex's actions today have left me with a sense of bewilderment. I haven't played much with Spyrex, nor have I read into Spryex, but the vote hopping and the content accompanying each vote annoy me. His play reminds me of the Sexy Sedilla game he and I played in where towards the end his activity really started to lull and his posting became less and less. After reading the incident with Reck I felt he was town and his reaction felt town, but Spyrex hasn't done anything since then to make that feeling or take that position to the next level. That is unsettling coming from Spyrex. :\

Zoraster's disappearance is interesting considering I think the last game with him WIH he was scum and he was modkilled for inactivity. He is still on the site and is active because of Team Mafia so I don't understand why he isn't participating here.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #34) » Thu May 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Sword of Omens

Hammered, son!

Your final reads + comments now
fhl
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #35) » Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Sword, I hammered you.

Do you have any last words?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #36) » Sun May 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1351, Empking wrote:Am I supposed to know what you two are talking about?

Unvote, Vote: SD

SD is town.

Kuribo I'm going to ask One question but feel free to not answer it if you think it's too much

Do you have the ability to change the era?

Yesterday, was ... Not what I had in mind. I originally was going to try and get someone to think I hammered them and have them say their final piece in the hopes that their reaction would prove they look town or not. Swords reaction didn't really loOk obviously town, but Can't really say I did much to stop his lynch :/
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1361 (isolation #37) » Sun May 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1360, Empking wrote:
In post 1357, Oversoul wrote:
In post 1351, Empking wrote:Am I supposed to know what you two are talking about?

Unvote, Vote: SD

SD is town.

Is that your opinion?

You can say that
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #38) » Mon May 28, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1385, Fate wrote:ANOTHER DAY ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Man these crosskills are sexy as fuck.

Vote: Shadow Dancer

IS THIS WHER I SAY I TOLD U SAY ABOUT WHATSHINAME OR WHEN DO I GET TO

Please don't go down this path

VOTE: Zoraster

Zoraster, what are you saying?

Kuribo/Shumgen, please don't post your lists of specified people even if others ask for it
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #39) » Wed May 30, 2012 8:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

Kdub, are dead players' abilities still active if a reviver targets them?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #40) » Wed May 30, 2012 8:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1491, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:So Zor is saving his own hide by just joining a Sniffit wagon. This is nice.

My feelings too...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #41) » Wed May 30, 2012 9:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

He could have chosen any number of other candidates, but he chooses the person who is at the moment getting the most pressure other than him?

I can see town players choosing someone else other than themselves and I agree with you there, but usually something else will accompany that vote, like increased activity or... reasoning.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #42) » Wed May 30, 2012 9:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1502, Justin Timberlake wrote:That's a boring back and forth. Surely you can find something better to do with your time than try and convince Oversoul he's wrong about things?

What's this supposed to mean :cry:

And he could have chosen any other person, but I guess we have different meanings of viable. It looks opportunistic and way too much like a survivalist move for me to "Welp, that vote looks town!"

He's going to have to do a lot more than that
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #43) » Wed May 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1526, Justin Timberlake wrote:
Unvote, Vote Staeg

bv's pretty much just a more active zoraster.

In this particular game or overall like this?

If it is the former I would have to disagree, Bv looks far more town than Zor.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #44) » Thu May 31, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1567, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 1557, Fate wrote:Reading three pages back this snifit wagon seems literally comprised of:

CES: "Nuwen I want to sheep you"
Nuwen: *picks a name out of a hat*
CES: "K lets kill it"
Shmugen: "HEY GUIZ I WANT IN ON SHEEP AVTIONZ"
Zoraster: "Well hell anyone besides me dying is cool /lazy"

+

More fuckign derps.

^this is a bad wagon.

This summarizes the whole game, just replace names as necessary. It's been fucking stupid.

You guys realize this and still do relatively little to ameliorate the problem? :roll:

Okay.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #45) » Thu May 31, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1571, SpyreX wrote:Also keybabies:

Prehistory is boring

Middle Ages is pretty cool
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #46) » Thu May 31, 2012 5:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

Brings a tear to my heart when you say that Spy <3
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

I think Feysal is town because he wouldn't attack Spyrex since that is only risking pissing off the SDNC crew
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1694 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Spyrex

;_;

I am disappointed

I am going to catchup in the morning tomorrow
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1707, Justin Timberlake wrote:This is terrible reasoning. Feysal has barely 'attacked' anyone, his posts really haven't offered much at all and he's shown no signs of aggression. Perhaps if he was vehemently pushing someone that was relatively universally considered as town I'd agree with you but he's not at all.

That is pretty much just how Feysal plays in my opinion.

By attack I didn't mean a literal attack, but voicing suspicion against someone. Feysal's push for Spyrex's lynch isn't something I see coming from scum as Spyrex is a big name and very unlikely to be easily lynched.

The comment about the SDNC crew was only a further point that I think it is unlikely Feysal is scum.

Zor continues to be not dead. Although I wouldn't mind an Empking wagon. I don't know if I am going to be able to do the reread today like I said yesterday.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1715, Code_X wrote:One other thing. Reck didn't submit an order last night so no-one got a useless gift.

Are you serious...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:58 am

Post by Oversoul »

Fate if Drey was scum why wouldn't he fakeclaim? Not claim the actual role you believe to be scum?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1838, Fate wrote:About time I realized WHAT? YOURE the one saying "lol nice claim DRey solid town now yo"

I thought JT was implying about time you realized Nuwen was scum, but apparently not given their most recent post?

Fate given everything, given Zoraster, how likely do you think it is that Drey is scum? Because with that claim I am putting it around 25% chance.

You can go on and on about how "look scum are manipulating you with the claim" but that happens very rarely and I don't see Drey as the type of player to do that to begin with.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 1844, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 1843, Oversoul wrote:but that happens very rarely

You mean besides this entire game where town haven't had a decent suspect?

What?

No, I am saying it is a gambit.

For one this type of gambit can only be done in specific situations where the flavor is ambiguous in terms of alignments.

For two, I am saying it takes a certain type of player to even concoct and then go through with this sort of gambit. It takes confidence and finesse in order to do this, none of which I think Drey has in his scumgame although I haven't ever seen Drey (as scum for that matter :P)

What point were you trying to make with that post? :?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

Shadow1, what is your opinion on Taylor Swift now that Drey has proclaimed a vig shot on her?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #55) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:36 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why do you have the number 6 in your name?

bleh lol

You don't have any opinion on Drey for shooting your current scumspect? You don't think that is townie in your eyes because he would be thinking along the same lines you are (supposedly)?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Drey

I'm never going to get Zor lynched :\
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

Kuribo, how is fate sheeping? Empking isn't on Drey
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2056, Justin Timberlake wrote:= 3 of Staeg/Feysal/Oversoul/Shadow/Elmo are scum and
= 2 of Bv/Snifit/Castle are scum.

Where are you getting these groupings?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:12 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2058, Justin Timberlake wrote:It's related to on-wagon and off-wagon with the 'odd number of scum on wagon' being the key part.

Where did that come from? I haven't read the thread yet so if you claimed that I am sorry
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2060, SpyreX wrote:Really?

I thought we could be friends os but its you, elmo and shadow isn't it

What the hell are you talking about?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (isolation #61) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why is LLD town in your list

I have a townread on everyone except shadow in your 3 of these people list

and if you can gurantee that the 2 of these people list has 2 then it is snifit/bv which is unfortunate because I have a townread on Bv :\

I'm not going any further than that
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #62) » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

Forgot she replaced him

I'm weary to even be following Zoraster
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm going to assume from the picture of a vortex and talk about Shades and vortex that this was a Shade's doing.

On a different note, out of the people on the odd numbered scum wagon Shadow is most likely (and I have townreads on everyone else)
VOTE: Shadow1psc

pedit:

Alchemist? Are you gambiting again?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2159, Alchemist wrote:Nope.

It was me.

From reading the wikia it says that Schala and a Destroyed lavos move here once they turn into the Dream Devourer. Then Chrono fights the creature and kills it.

Did you just admit to being the Dream Devour?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Oversoul »

Whoever has the key, can you control which direction we go in?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

Alchemist if you did that it is tantamount to a scum claim.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

Fate join the Shadow wagon

I am willing to hop to Snifit but I'm testing JT's analysis and Zoraster's ability today and that is final
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

Not Shadow/Castle I mean Shadowjspc
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

No one ever likes wagons I start

It's like pulling teeth that don't exist
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2258 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:23 am

Post by Oversoul »

Where have I been mislynched as town?

I'll give you the dumb shit part but the same can be said for a lot of people

It's just they have a reputation already so everyone forgives

and forgets
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2259, Alchemist wrote:Arent you mislynched as town all the time? lol

Vote: LLD

Surprisingly no.

All that I can remember out of my games

Oxymoron Mafia
Memento Mafia
Mortal Kombat Mafia

Funnily enough I attempted to fakeclaim masons with scum in Mortal Kombat to see if scum would NK one of us and confirm/deny Tooge, but I botched the claim.

Fate did a similar thing with a scum
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2261 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:39 am

Post by Oversoul »

Oh and Insane World Mafia, but the slot was already doomed before I replaced in, not that my actions saved the slot
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2321, SpyreX wrote:Fate I blame you for this scum fakeclaiming mason nonsense.

I actually have an idea as to why there are 4 "masons". It is slightly flavor related which is why I need to check it, but until then I don't think it is a good idea to say why.

Bv, did you crumb your role at all?

I'd just like to say I told you so to everyone about Elmo being town by the way.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2392 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am here

making a post tonight

please go to middle ages tonight

thank you
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2404, Justin Timberlake wrote:- Explain the Oversoul town read for me, because I'm used to his town play consisting of him being super active, posting walls of thoughts ect. ect. he's done nothing like that this game, furthermore his defence of Feysal and Feysals ignorance of him make them very very very likely aligned together.

If my activity is going to be the end of me, then I really have no defense that will get you off me.

I can only tell you why I have played the way I have.

This game was at the bottom of my priorities when it began. I had a scum game to deal with and me playing scum takes a lot of my time and attention. I simply could not give this game the right attention when it began with Paranoia stressing me out.

After Paranoia ended I never really felt like getting into this game as it was too far along for me to catchup without taking a very large amount of time, time I did not have as these past months were my final months of high school. One thing lead to another and I was in Team Mafia, by a request of a stranger who was desperate to have his team not fall into the deep. I figured why not since I knew I was getting a town role.

By now you are probably asking yourself, why don't you just replace out since you cannot give the game, or any of its players the play they deserve. I should have replaced out, a long time ago, but this game had gone on far too long and too many large theme games were starting. Adding to the stress of filling a game and forcing that player to read a 80+ page game didn't seem like a punishment or a task I wanted to add to anyone. It also didn't help that I am too prideful and think replacing out should only happen when there is nothing else you can do to alleviate the situation. Plus, I felt given my role, that I could actually help the town despite never really *being* with the town. Clearly I was wrong as the time travel mechanic was nowhere as useful for me specifically as I thought it was going to be.

I know I said I wouldn't give it excuses but this is what has happened.

This game has suffered the worst possible casualty of activity. I have come upon the crossroads of my personal life and my playing here. I don't know if you know this or not, but after all the games have ended I will be leaving until Winter, or whenever I feel I can bear to come back here. I have accepted a replacement for a friend and that will be the last game I join for a while.

If you are still going to lynch fine, lynch me, but at least know why I have acted this way.

On to the actual game, I won't be able to give much more information until Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning, but when Nuwen + Kanye claimed and then Elmo claimed mason I felt there was something wrong with the claims. I looked up Nuwen + Kanye's roles thinking that they claimed masons as reasoning for potentially being Lovers and that is why another mason claim came about, but I can't see it.

The only claim that I can see being flavorful is a siblings claim, which is effectively the same thing. And can fit if my understanding is correct (Nuwen + Kanye are sisters, I didn't spend much time on the siblings part).

I stand behind my Feysal read because I do think it would be suicide for him to go after someone as vocal and persuasive as Spyrex when he could have very easily gone after a different, less difficult target.

I stand behind my townreads, because unlike some people's scumreads, they were right (no yos/spy logic "well masons are scum anyway" for you)

Well, except for Drey. :\

I am sorry to Kdub and I am sorry to the rest of you (well, the town at least). I should have put more effort or at least recognized my faults and replaced out. I didn't mean to drag down this game.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #76) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am going to be getting to this thread tonight, after prolonged promises all fell through.

I will say that Alchemists's servile posts the past week have pissed me off and if it wasn't for behind the scenes "magic" between JT and Alchemist I would definitely vote him for buddying JT like a love sick 16 year old.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #77) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Ok. I am here.

Ideally I would kill Alchemist but I know that is only going to lead to problems, but I just want everyone to know that I have problems with his play.

Out of the mason claims I am going to vote with Fate against Nuwen and Kanye. I have seen both of them play much better games and although this is hypocritical of me to say, they aren't doing anything to provide content or further the game along. I was expecting more and there has been time since they claimed, but they haven't given us more. Especially considering the Time's Eclipse in which *nothing* happened and one of their roles is related to that.

VOTE: Kanye

Please go to Middle Ages.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Oversoul wrote:
In post 2610, Kdub wrote:...

The current era has shifted to the Future.

You've got to be kidding me.

FUCK YOU SCUM SO FUCKING MUCH. THE ONE FUCKING THING I WAS GOING TO HELP WITH AND YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES COWER IN FEAR

FUCK YOU

I did not want Prehistory Shmu. I was quite happy with Middle Ages, but now I can't even have that because assholes want to play fucking mind games and take all the precautions now that they know they are FUCKED

Seriously.

Screw you.

VOTE: Nuwen

Fate I will carry your legacy onward

MOTHER FUCKER I DON'T EVEN GET TO MAKE THIS FUCKING POST?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

FUCKING FUCKING FUCK

SO MUCH RAGE RIGHT NOW

This was the post I wanted to make the last day.

JT how does that even confirm Zor's role when he said future, we went to future and he wasn't a sensor

He was lying and most likely doing a psychological gambit.

I don't even care at this point to claim

I am Tata, in the middle ages I have a cop ability

The ONLY fucking time because asshole Blue scum time shifted yesterday I was able to use it was like night 2 and I used it on Shadow Dqncer

He is town which means Primate is town

I am okay with a Shadow lynch but JT your reliance on that Zor fake claim is bad since we know he was lying
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2647 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Primate... He asked for future on that sensor night and last night was future and he flipped doctor. He was gambiting
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

Does Kdub add in any secret aspects to a person's role? Is that part of his meta as a mod? Would he at least announce "bastard" if there were secret parts? :\ That's really all I can think of with Zor's flip. During the same era as he used his "power" and he flipped doctor. Given the flips of the scum why wouldn't Kdub just name it multiroled like Fate or Kanye or even Alistar?

I don't know flavor so I am not going to argue with any of you about my role and I don't really know what to say or to prove it :\

I do have a couple of more crumbs from early in the game I am pretty sure
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2675, Alchemist wrote:Forgive me here dont really have the game knowledge a lot of you have, but I'm assuming that depending on what time period we are in, a person's flip will be different? Because their actual role is different? Has this been proven? Just speculation? All bunk?

I wouldn't know, my role is the same across all time periods.

Isn't that what happened with Sword of Omens

he claimed a weird governor type role and flipped VT
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ok I counted the votes on Shadow

VOTE: Shadow1psc

Shadow is now L-1

Please claim

ya this game doesn't make a whole lot of sense
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 289, Oversoul wrote:
In post 284, Vi wrote:A Link to the Past, if you will.

Two can play that you Tiger Enthusiast.. ttfn

SB, from my experience (I've played one game with him and I read one another of his), has a propensity of acting suspicious when he only means the best

pedit:

touche although if I was in her position and on the verge of being policy lynched I'd just say fuck you to the town
Reckoner basically boned her brains out

anyways' i'm out

In post 604, Oversoul wrote:
In post 600, kuribo wrote:I can't read katsuki either but the "trust tell" speculation is bullshit.

it isn't a trust tell to say that those of use who know him don't think he would replace out as scum. He's never specifically said so. But Kats DOES pride himself on his scum game, and on his perceived ability to manipulate Fate as scum.

That's not a trust tell, that's just knowing the personality of someone you play with.

That said, JT's entrance into the game isn't completely terrible. Some of it's reads are bullshit, but that can happen when you replace in.

I wanna read over Kcadspot when I get home.

On the topic of trust tell, I think this is wrong Kuribo.

On the topic of JT entrance to the game being okay, I think you are wrong.

He comes in spouting that Tierce is scum asking many people to vote Tierce in order to get off his own back, and then openly states he is choosing not to give his reasons why he thinks Tierce is scum.

In addition, he is defending his own predecessor's play as a way to make the slot look town, which is bullshit. No one other the person in question can ever verify those actions and they could just as well be lying. His reliance on the fact that Katsuki replaced out is a cop out to the town.

And he is hypocritical.

Here are my crumbs

Ttfn = Tata for now

I tried to disguise it as a leaving the thread crumb because Tiger always said that when he would leave and I said Tiger Enthusiast to Vi

I like this crumb a lot actually lol

The next one is "cop out" in response to the meta breaking katsuki replace out

UNVOTE:

we are massclaiming? i thought it was just me feysal + shadow
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

Shadow is L-2
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

Which one?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

Are you serious....
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

I can maybe see the cop out one but how the hell are you saying the ttfn is a stretch?

Bath salts are
bad
for you Alchemist. Remember that. Everything I say has a purpose, even if it looks weird/awkward.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2687, Alchemist wrote:because its a comon phrase

on the flipside its sort suspicious that you'd feel to namecrumb so early
in that way

i'm not interested im more crumbs

i'm interested in how you respond to me right now

Crumbing for me is actually something I do fairly often and I feel I am apt enough at making crumbs that aren't too obvious and would endanger me
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2689, Justin Timberlake wrote:breadcrumbs are boring., he could have easily been setting up a fakeclaim from early if he's red scum and his faction were getting murderised. or maybe he just breadcrumbed cop as scum in case he wanted to use it. w/e

Except for the fact that this was before any scum died

Except for the fact that I don't crumb as scum

I don't understand why you guys are getting so hostile about it when this proves that I am town
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

What are you talking about? We have at most 3 scum left and we have literally like 6 confirmed town between the masons, primate, myself, and you two

We'd have to be REALLY fucking bad to lose this
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

Is Frog a main character?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2700 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:13 am

Post by Oversoul »

Where the fuck are you getting all of this?

I haven't played a lick of Chrono Trigger. I haven't seen your video and I haven't been paying attention to flavor.

Yes I know Frog was mentioned but I assumed he was one of those minor but always included characters

If I had anything to hide I certainly wouldn't be here

And why would I be doing research on the game? The only research I did was with Nuwen and Kanye's claim for something that was suspicious given Fate's absolute that Nuwen was scum and the second Mason group.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

I give up there's nothing more I can do to prove to you that I am telling the truth
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2704 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:29 am

Post by Oversoul »

You may not have said so but you have certainly implied it
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2779 (isolation #95) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

You haven't even been hammered yet and you're already giving up

And what was your result the first night with following JT?

I have no modifiers to my cop ability that I am aware of
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2784 (isolation #96) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2781, Alchemist wrote:oversoul can you meta him for me is this how he acts

no i am too tired and sick

I think AFFC is a good scum game of his, Faraday modded that one

I was killed Kinda early from imploding... so...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2790 (isolation #97) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:17 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2753, Shadow1psc wrote:I targeted JT night one for obvious reasons. This coincides with his day 3 claim.

I don't see any specific role named here which is what a follower gives does it not?

In fact, I don't see a single role action attached to any of your night abilities
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (isolation #98) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

For the record if I die tonight I think Alchemist might be friendly neighbor/neighborizer

pedit:

We also had two normal doctors

I thought they were given specific names that's why I said that not just generic "investigative" or "protective"
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2824 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:32 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Tata Vanilla

No standard abilities
middle ages era specific ability through hero medal, allows me to investigate a player to discern alignment as town or not

Shmu, I don't understand why you are skeptical of me given Pidgey's claim.

Pidgey never claimed middle ages anything and if he did, with regards to his roleblock, he would be lying because it has only been middle ages 1 time in the game and that *wasn't* the night before Nuwen died.

Code, why would you claim that about feather?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2827 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Oversoul »

No? I said if your roleblock ability WAS middle aged based, it would be a lie since middle ages occurred only ONCE this game
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2831 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2829, Justin Timberlake wrote:
In post 2826, pidgey wrote:i basically dont understand why people are still calling alchemist so town. Eternal's posts could also be scum scared of a tracker.

No? We confirm his ability of being a neighbourizer; he's neighbourized us. And neighbourizing someone doesn't 'visit' them from memory(?) meaning the 'tracker' point is irrelevant plus the sheer genuineness and confusion of Eternals posts there make the slot blindingly obvious town.

Anyway curious to see why Oversoul hasn't mentioned that if he's town the scum essentially have to be 1 of Shadow/Feysal + Pidgey + Code.

I thought you had daykilled/delayed killed Feysal to be honest and I don't think it is Feysal/Shadow for being the 1 or the other scum.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I saw Feysal here a couple of hours ago

Why do you say that Shadow?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by Oversoul »

You've confirmed his role how do you not believe him?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

Shadow, to ansewr you, not really, no I didn't read it since it wasn't convincing and I think you're scum

but I will say I thought you were lying about thinking Faraday+Reg were scum throughout the game but you have been against them since their joining

Do we really need Primate to claim? We know he is town, unless we are waiting for a counter claim?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (isolation #105) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Finally Shadow is fucking dead.

And now he is hiding.

And what exactly was so bad with my involvement in the Drey wagon?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (isolation #106) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

I have something to say but I am busy right now

I am not a naive cop
Or a cop

But I am Tata

My real role is retarded and I didn't think there were any actual protection roles left so I decided to claim to draw away a nightkill from a mason or Alchemist or JT

I am Tata Macho Townie

You heard me right Macho
Fucking
Townie

I cannot receive protections and if I do fail

I'm not even mad that Red scum saved our asses because looking back at that now, the gambit was stupid and reckless

I know you all are still going to lynch me but at least trust my townreads and go after one of the none confirmed

I have no era specific ability and my "power" comes from the Hero's Badge

I cannot be protected over any era
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (isolation #107) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

It's an addiction

Which is why I am taking time off after every game is over

Be back in around 2 hours
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (isolation #108) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:07 am

Post by Oversoul »

If I was Blue scum: Why would I fakeclaim a guilty on a buddy, which would surely make me/my buddy a target when one of us eventually flipped given the fact that several other players are near confirmed town?

ESPECIALLY when Nuwen and Kanye tried to do that shit earlier with their mason claim.

If I was Red scum: Why would I shoot my *only* chance at making it to endgame? I may be a bad player, but I am not RETARDED. I don't cut my auxiliary parachute because I think it is tangled.

Regfan/Faraday, seriously though, that meta is true. I don't fakeclaim as scum. It is too stressful and not worth it given as scum you are liable for a much larger part of your wincondition than as town. Not saying that what I did was any better, but what is done is done and we really dodged a bullet with that.

Alchemist, when I am being labeled as scum and a townread of mine is being labeled as scum for someone's sensor result out of 3 that we have no fucking idea is true based on that person's FLIP, ya I am going to call it a gambit. It may have also been my own paranoia about my own gambit. >_> But yes, I still hold to thinking that was a gambit even if it was Zoraster because this game doesn't make sense if it is true.

Codex and Pidgey are going to be my only votes today and I am leaning towards Pidgey
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3066 (isolation #109) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ya, I don't know why I said guilty.

I still refuse to believe it based on his claim and how I hope to god if it is true it was 1 to 0 because now we can just fucking win.

I'm really starting to check out of MS...
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

Either way, if you choose to believe 3 to 2, or 1 to 0 we have three possibilities in each category

3 to 2 group:

Oversoul
Feysal
Alchemist/b]

1 to 0 group:
JT
CodeX
Pidgey

Hoping that Blue scum was eliminated so we can afford to take a chance and satisfy all qualms if you guys want to lynch me, if not we have a pretty good chance of removing Red scum and hopefully ending game between a Codex/Pidgey rapid kill

I removed Shmugen and Snifit because I think they are the two most likely people to be town
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3069 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ya I understand. I suck at this game. My play is inexcusable. I've heard it all.

I'm leaving once all my games finish, blah blah.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3070 (isolation #112) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Oversoul »

Any last words Pidgey before I hammer your ass to oblivion? GG hopefully?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3073 (isolation #113) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Oversoul »

responses in a few minutes, on the phone
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3086 (isolation #114) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:09 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3071, Shmugen wrote:Do better. Explain WHY you don't believe it. Also, yes, Snifit is most certainly town.

The 3 to 2 group is Oversoul/Feysal. Alchemist would have to be blue scum who tried to neighborize red scum night one and then have no idea what he was talking about D2. He's the least scummy of the group of 3, and I'm partially going off of JT's read on him.

The 1 to 0 group isn't JT or CodeX. JT would mean there are/were at least 2 left of whatever color JT was and JT didn't make the kill, and I've been over CodeX a million times.

Because Zoraster never hinted at any sort of ability that would allow him to do that, never left any crumbs, and didn't flip anything relationally close to a sensor. He flipped DOCTOR for fuck's sake.

If you want to go by Flavor and say that a sensing robot makes sense, be my guest. I don't think Kdub operates like that, and if he did that is shitty. Zoraster was never really in this game, if he decided to pull a little psychological gambit that is that. He probably didn't feel useful that this gambit would this far.

Besides, if I am forced to believe that the gambit was 3 then that means scum lie in a group of people that I don't think it is realistically possible to lie in.

If it was 1, which it very well could be and isn't even that much of a long shot in terms of a gambit, then that leaves Pidgey > Code > JT

My main beef with Zoraster's thing is that it isn't confirmable that he had that power.

Pidgey are you serious? I have explained why it would be suicide for me to attach myself to a buddy if I was another blue scum. As red scum it is also suicide to kill the only person that was leaving me around to live.

And there is one possibility that JT could be scum, and that is Strongman, but I'm not about to drink from *that* well.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3087 (isolation #115) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3080, Shmugen wrote:What do we think about shifting this to Feysal? If he's scum he's the last red, and he claims to be PURE VANILLA. The only other person who could have been pure vanilla is RBT. Two vanilla in a game of 28?

Is it normal for Kdub to add in the Tarhalindur "haha, you drew VT in a role madness game"
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (isolation #116) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

Alchemist, what are you talking about with the nobility thing? I fucking let Pidgey live.

Shmu, fine. I'll "believe" Zoraster's gambit. Are you happy now? I concede that there is a possibility it was his era dependent ability being a robot.

pedit: Jesus crhist just let me post this.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3104 (isolation #117) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3089, Alchemist wrote:its proven he does incorporate flavor into roles and there is a relation

etc whatever

Weren't you the one who yesterday was all over Shadow for the flavor of his role?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3110 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3101, snifit wrote:Speaking of which, who the hell shifted us the future that day? It seemed like it was town.

Very likely Blue Scum ability considering Schala and Dream Devourer flipped Blue Scum.

Also more evidence pointing to the fact that I am not Blue scum considering they did that because they were afraid of my "middle ages" ability that I had been hinting at.

Combine that with the fact that why would I shoot my only ticket of survival and fuck all of you. :evil:

peidt:
Are you all retarded?

Fine lynch me. I don't really care. Just lynch Pidgey/Codex tomorrow. I will win provided you retards don't screw it up. And I think that is what pisses you guys off the most. THe fact that someone like me can win with the town.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3115 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

What do you guys want me to answer? He was l-1 Alchemist

Peidt:

WHAT QUESTION? Middle Ages when I was still PREPPING MY FUCKING FAKECLAIM TO DRAW A NIGHTKILL? YOU KNO WHAT I EXPLAINED FUCKING YESTERDAY WHEN I MADE THE FAKECLAIM AND THE ONE I FUCKING CLARIFIED EARLIER TODAY

YOU KNOW THAT ONE?

FUCK THIS

JUST KILL ME

LYNCH PIDGEY/CODE TOMORROW

WE WIN

YOU ALL CALL ME BAD + PEOPLE THAT AREN't ALIVE CALL ME BAD

WHATEVER

GET OSTRACIZED FOR ALSMOST MAKING TOWN LOSE

I DON"T REALLY CARE SINCE WE AREN'T GOING TO LOSE
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3117 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3058, Kdub wrote:
Day 8, Vote Count #2

Shmugen (0)
-
pidgey (3)
- Shmugen, Code_X, Justin Timberlake
Alchemist (0)
-
snifit (0)
-
Justin Timberlake (0)
-
Feysal (0)
-
Code_X (0)
-
Oversoul (2)
- snifit, Alchemist
No Lynch (0)
-
Not Voting (3)
- pidgey, Feysal, Oversoul

8 votes available, 5 votes needed to lynch

Current Era: Antiquity

Deadline is July 26, 11:59 pm PDT ((expired on 2012-07-26 23:59:00))

In post 3067, snifit wrote:OK.

Coming in to today I was all set to lynch pidgey. At that point, all the nightkills had been on DRey's wagon, which strongly suggests that (especially with shadow being a traitor), each team thought it was the other team that had been on DRey's wagon--this is assuming 3(1)v4. The only kill we've seen off DRey's wagon since zoraster claimed his sensor result was Primate, to expose the fake innocent.

If Oversoul is scum, that means we're in 3(1)v5, which means he's blue and Feysal is red. If we lynch pidgey in this case we go
7 tonight (1:1:5)
5 tomorrow (1:1:3)
4 (1:3)
3 (1:2)
and we still win in 3p LyLo.

If Oversoul is town (pidgey the last scum in 3(1)v4) and we lynch Oversoul, we still win tomorrow.

That said, I had a townread on Oversoul and a scumread on pidgey coming in to today.

Vote: pidgey

PS Oversoul "Why would I do this as scum?" is fucking worthless when your play was even more stupid as town.

PPS I have the gate key. Present or Future. I don't think it matters at this point though?

In post 3069, Oversoul wrote:Ya I understand. I suck at this game. My play is inexcusable. I've heard it all.

I'm leaving once all my games finish, blah blah.

Pidgey was l-1

I could have easily hammered if I really needed to

But I don't
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (isolation #121) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

I give up

for what it is worth. I am pretty sure that I failed that original MOrtal Kombat gambit before Fate even did his

So ya

Fate is taking a page from
my
book if anything
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #122) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Oversoul »

I TOLD YOU WHY I WAS DOING WHAT I DID YOU MORONS YOU WANT ME TO GO QUOTE IT?

FUCK YOU SHMUGEN HOW THE FUCK DOES TWO UNIVERSAL DOCTORS + A JK MAKE SENSE HMM?

YOU WANT TO GO DOWN THIS ROAD OF THIS FUCKING WIFOM BULLSHIT? I"LL FUCKING GO THERE
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3127 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 2930, Oversoul wrote:I have something to say but I am busy right now

I am not a naive cop
Or a cop

But I am Tata

My real role is retarded and I didn't think there were any actual protection roles left so I decided to claim to draw away a nightkill from a mason or Alchemist or JT

I am Tata Macho Townie

You heard me right Macho
Fucking
Townie

I cannot receive protections and if I do fail

I'm not even mad that Red scum saved our asses because looking back at that now, the gambit was stupid and reckless

I know you all are still going to lynch me but at least trust my townreads and go after one of the none confirmed

I have no era specific ability and my "power" comes from the Hero's Badge

I cannot be protected over any era

In post 2646, Oversoul wrote:
Oversoul wrote:
In post 2610, Kdub wrote:...

The current era has shifted to the Future.

You've got to be kidding me.

FUCK YOU SCUM SO FUCKING MUCH. THE ONE FUCKING THING I WAS GOING TO HELP WITH AND YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES COWER IN FEAR

FUCK YOU

I did not want Prehistory Shmu. I was quite happy with Middle Ages, but now I can't even have that because assholes want to play fucking mind games and take all the precautions now that they know they are FUCKED

Seriously.

Screw you.

VOTE: Nuwen

Fate I will carry your legacy onward

MOTHER FUCKER I DON'T EVEN GET TO MAKE THIS FUCKING POST?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

FUCKING FUCKING FUCK

SO MUCH RAGE RIGHT NOW

This was the post I wanted to make the last day.

JT how does that even confirm Zor's role when he said future, we went to future and he wasn't a sensor

He was lying and most likely doing a psychological gambit.

I don't even care at this point to claim

I am Tata, in the middle ages I have a cop ability

The ONLY fucking time because asshole Blue scum time shifted yesterday I was able to use it was like night 2 and I used it on Shadow Dqncer

He is town which means Primate is town

I am okay with a Shadow lynch but JT your reliance on that Zor fake claim is bad since we know he was lying

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

FUCKING TROLL

THOSE ARE MY FUCKING REASONS YOU ASSHOLES

FUCK YOU

YOU WANT TO FUCKING LYNCH ME?

FINE

vote: Oversoul

SEE? I DON'T EVEN FUCKING CARE

THIS GAME IS RETARDED AND IF IT TAKES LYNCHING ME TO WIN SO BE IT

FUCK YOU ALL FOR FUCKING "FIGURING" IT OUT WHEN THIS IS TYPICAL OVERSOUL PLAY AND HOHO YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKING SMART

ALCEHMIST ARE YOU EVEN THINKING STRAIGHT?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (isolation #124) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Oversoul »

\nln/

freedom fingers, fuckers
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3130 (isolation #125) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3129, Alchemist wrote:It also had the added bonus of being a gambit, whereas he'd never kill his target. However he messed up when he tried to play it off as some elaborate selfless attempt to draw the NK consindering there are holes in that approach.

Are you calling me Blue Scum or Red Scum?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #126) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

Because I am going to relish the look on your face when you see my name in fucking Green

FUCKING GREEN
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Oversoul »

RED?!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I WOULD HAVE TO TIE MY LEGS TO A CONCRETE CINDERBLOCK, TAKE SLEEPING PILLS, AND THEN JUMP OFF A PIER TO SHOOT PRIMATE

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Shmugen, are you kidding me? YOU WANT ME TO GO THERE? YOU REALLY WANT ME TO GO THERE?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3140 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

FUCK IT

SHMUGEN IS THE LAST BLUE SCUM
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

I am claiming scum.

I have been wanting to make this post for a long fucking time.

Shmugen, you team sucks ass and deserves to lose for killing Vi and Alstar the first two fucking nights. LIke esriously. FUCK YOU GUYS.

I don't even care at this point.

Shmugen is the last fucking Blue scum and I highly encourage you bastards to either SHOOT HIM IF YOU HAVE THE FUCKING ABILITY TO SHOOT HIM or LYNCH HIM

FUCKING SHOOT SHMUGEN IS MY FUCKING BEST BETS FUCKING SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM

I am a traitor. I don't have any abilities and if I gain the ability to kill I HAVE TO FUCKING LET ALL MY OTHER BUDDIES DIE IN ORDER TO DO SO

THE BALANCE IN THIS GAME WAS FUCKING ATROCIOUS

A FUCKING SENSOR

SERIOUSLY? WE MIGHT HAVE HAD A CHANCE IF THE FUCKING SENSOR DIDN"T EXIST IN THE GAME

YES THERE WERE WAS AN ODD NUMBER OF SCUM ON THE WAGON

FUCKING SHOOT SHMUGEN

I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME
OUR ABILITIES DID NOT MAKE UP FOR THE CURB STOMP THAT MY TEAM ENDURED

FUCK THIS

ALSO, I DID COME UP WITH FAKECLAIMING MASONS BEFORE FATE

I CAME OUT WITH MY IDEA ON AUGUST 24th 2011

FATE DID HIS ON SEPTEMBER 9th 2011

FUCK ALL OF YOU I AM A GOD
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

ANY OF YOU FUCKERS THINK I AM LYING JUST FUCKING TEST ME

I HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE

LYNCH SHMUGEN FOR FUCKING GOLD

OR AT LEAST MAKE SURE NO ONE ELSE ALIVE FROM THAT FUCKING WAGON LIVES

I WILL CRUCIFY YOU IF BLUE SCUM LIVES FOR THEIR SHIT
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3151 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Oversoul »

AND YES I DID KILL PRIMATE BECAUSE FUCK ALL OF YOU IT WAS RETARDED AND I GAVE UP AT THAT POINT

SO YES

SNIFIT

I DO NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP

FOR PLAYING IN THIS GAME

I had hoped the no one in hell thing would have saved me since I knew Primate was scum for his "uh...." awkward shit with me and I wasn't about to let his ass live again
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Oversoul »

YES TWO RED FUCKING TRAITORS

YOU KNOW HOW PISSED I WAS

I ENCOURAGE THE REVIVAL OF POD SCUM IF NOT SHOT ON SHMUGEN SO THAT THIS GAME CAN FUCKING LAST LONG ENOUGH TO KILL BLEU SCUM BECAUSE THIS IS NOW A PERSONAL VENDETTA AGAINST BLUE SCUM

KDUB MAKE IT HAPPEN
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:02 am

Post by Oversoul »

SHMUGEN FUCKING ROLE FISHING YOU FUCKING BASTARD KILL HIM WITH ALL THE FIRES OF HELL, HADES, EREBUS

JUST

FUCKING

KILL

HIM

I WISH I HAD A GUN/LAVA PARTS EARLIER I WILL FUCKING WISH I DID
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3157 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

I AM SERIOUS

DO NOT LET DREY WAGON SURVIVORS LIVE IF SHMU ISN'T SCUM

SERIOUS
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

YOU RAT BASTARD YOU ARE JUST GOING TO SHOOT ME IN THE HEAD
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Oversoul »

ALCHEMIST
JT
SHMU

LAST BLUE SCUM IN THERE

WHY THE FUCK DOES BLUE SCUM HAVE MORE POWER THAN MY FUCKING TEAM THIS IS RETARDED

I AM PRETTY SURE I AM DEAD ANYWAY
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3163 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Oversoul »

AS LAVOS CORE TRAITOR I WAS IMMUNE TO SHIT UNTIL ALSARK DIED AND I HAD GODFATHER ABILITY BUT I GUESS THAT WAS JUST THERE FOR SANCTITY OF MIND BECAUSE FUCK YOU NO COPS

I COULD ONLY KILL PEOPLE UNTIL ALL PEOPLE DIED ON MY TEAM

GOD DAMN IT

SHMU

I WANT YOUR SOUL

WHY MOD KILL?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Oversoul »

God damn it. I've never been modkilled before. That sucks. Sorry, Kdub if I overstepped boundaries. But now I jsut remembered I had already been warned, god that was so long ago. Ya I am probalby modkilled. Damn. Sorry guys. (except for Shmugen you die)

I had been rereading this thread from pg 1 secretly over the past few weeks to try and figure it out between JT/Alchemist/Shmu but of course I can't communicate with Shadow >_> and now modkill

*sigh*

FUCK YOU SHMUGEN YOU COULDN"T LET ME HAMMER PIDGEY GOD DAMN YOU
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 am

Post by Oversoul »

YOUR TEAM RUINS MYTEAM"S LIFE AT ANYTHING :CRY:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3172, Alchemist wrote:Well at least with the modkill maybe the day wont end :O

KILL SHMU

I WANTED IT TO LOOK LEGIT W/ HAMMER ON PIDGEY BUT OF COURSE THIS HAPPENS

SHMUG IF YOU AREN'T SCUM PLEASE KILL ALCHEMIST/JT ONE OF THEM IS DEFINITELY SCUM I AM NOT LYING TO YOU

FUCK YOU IF KATSUKI CAN DO THAT META BULLSHIT I AM DOING A META BULLSHIT

FUCKING TRUST ME SOMEONE ELSE ON DREY IS SCUM

ALSO I NEEDED TO BREAK THE META OF NO FAKECLAIMING AS SCUM SO I DID IT HERE

ALMOST GOT AWAY WITH IT

EXCEPT

MEDDLING KIDS
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3182 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Oversoul »

I completely forgt Feysal was on that wagon as well.

He is a good shot too
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3184 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

Damn that Sensor

Seriously

Damn It
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #143) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Oversoul »

If other scum wants to let me live that would be awesome
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Oversoul »

Also I was going to shoot Alchemist because masonsx2 was fuxking a noting too and his flavor knowledge was relentless
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (isolation #145) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Oversoul »

Ya but you somehow have a JK ability this late in the game so you are basically a ficking cop which is like what the duck how was a scum supposed to win
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3190 (isolation #146) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:28 am

Post by Oversoul »

I'm not lynxhed ywr
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (isolation #147) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3191, Alchemist wrote:oic (derp)

Baring something else...

:]

This is a kdub game. Probably a survivor or some shit
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (isolation #148) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

Was I lynched or not
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (isolation #149) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Oversoul »

Time to troll
UNVOTE:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #150) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:49 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Feysal
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (isolation #151) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Oversoul »

Nah you know what

Fuck it

VOTE: Oversoul[/vote

I'm sorry if I get modkilled, technically I don't think I should since I am still playing to wincon
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (isolation #152) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

Last blue scum

If you want to have *any* sort of chance to win kill Snifit
I mean that with all seriousness
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3203 (isolation #153) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Oversoul »

VOTE: Oversoul
If I had another life as red scum, I would shoot Shmugen
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (isolation #154) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Shmu, story of my life
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (isolation #155) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Seriously, though Blue scum, kill Snifit. At least make it look passable for your heinous crimes against my Lavos kind.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3216 (isolation #156) » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Unless the second coming of Oversoul via a ressurrectuon (which would be cool)

No. I am last red. Hence my flip out.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3687 (isolation #157) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

Blue scum die suck die
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3714 (isolation #158) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Oversoul »

Nuwen, who do you live with on this playerlist?

I really should apologize for my play this game. After Vi got killed I was sad and pretty content with letting town do whatever (especially after Katsuki replaced in and Faraday + Regfan took his basically confirmed slot...). Then Alsark died and I didn't even give a fuck about the game. I am pretty sure I never read the first 60 pages of this game. Partially glad I didn't. But still, I apologize.

I apologize to Tierce for ruining this game for her. I apologize to Faraday for ruining GvE for him. I apologize to Kdub for putting him through this strain. I apologize to my teammates for not doing more to secure a win.

Fate, I was really hoping I could ride your town list for life. But then Pisgey decided to not kill a mason.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3715 (isolation #159) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

Also, WTF at SB being discussed for night 1 kill by both scum teams. It's just a scummy.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3717 (isolation #160) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:40 am

Post by Oversoul »

Well, you ha an excuse. :P
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (isolation #161) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Oversoul »

You couldn't steal Era specific abilities and Spy's ability was a weird delay kill or something. It didn't sound useful when Kdub explained it to me.

I had the same hopes that PIdgey had with reviving you though.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3722 (isolation #162) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Oversoul »

Eh. Better scum flip outs than mine. I was just super pissed Pisgeu didn't kill a FUCKING mason.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3740 (isolation #163) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:29 am

Post by Oversoul »

Fwiw, I was debating pulling a MetaTiger moment and claiming guilty on the Faraday slot as a Traitor but I figured that would not end well for me at all.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3742 (isolation #164) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3741, Kdub wrote:I think at one point, Fate had made a scum list and town list back when there were still ~15 players alive, and he ended up being right on all but two or three of them. That was pretty impressive.

I believe Magna owes Fate something for that reads list. :P
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3744 (isolation #165) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Haha. Ya. :P I should be a domain in Powerful Wizard~. Dont retire fully. Just take off for a few months. All the cool kids are doing it. ;)
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3746 (isolation #166) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Post by Oversoul »

I'm god. That doesn't matter.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3751 (isolation #167) » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Only if I get to be SK or vig

Probably shouldn't be posting while I am in this state... Lol
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3753 (isolation #168) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:03 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3752, Vi wrote:
In post 3751, Oversoul wrote:Probably shouldn't be posting while I am in this state... Lol
Nobody should ever post while under the influence of LoL.

Well I meant Florida but etc.

;)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”