Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I am headed out right now, but people with my number can text me and I will be back and fairly drunk sometime in the morning if people are around.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #123 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 66, xRECKONERx wrote:DISCLAIMER: ALL CHAT LOGS WITH ME ARE RECORDED AND COULD BE USED TO BITE YOU IN THE ASS IN THE FUTURE.

Why would you say this instead of just catching someone?

In post 86, GreyICE wrote:
In post 83, Mastermind of Sin wrote:LLD, as soon as the new york team gets one sicilian, they know who the other are and become a team of six basically immediately by recruiting the other two next.

Which cost em two or three kills or w/e while power roles do their thing so basically idc?

or they just don't shoot them.
I don't really see how this information helps us, though.

In post 116, MattP wrote:First I told Trollie I was mafia but I can't post the first three lines of the convo because of the line limit. Then he said:

Trollie: this is funny because I was going to say the same thing to u
Me: I'm Sicilian
Trollie: ok funnyboy I guess I'll have to see about that
Me: What do you mean by that?
Trollie: I guess we will talk abt it later

____

Then Trollie posted on here asking if he can share texts

Trollie wouldn't have asked if he can share texts, he would have grilled me more, or asked me if I was being serious, and his reaction to me telling him was fake as fuck. You can say you don't agree but Trollie is one of my best friends in RL, I know he is scum by this reaction, yadayada fucking trust me. Trollie is part of the Sicilian mafia.

What makes him part of the Sicilian mafia and not the New York Mafia?
I do like this reasoning though.

Vote: TheTrollie
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #225 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

MoS wrote:That's why I didn't give out the rest of the scum strategy I thought about...because it won't help the town to know and I'm hoping the scum haven't thought of it yet. =P

MoS, how exactly does knowing that there are 1-2 Sicillians instead of 3 help the town?

Nobody Special wrote:People have begun avoiding me. I think I'm asking the right questions....

Depends. What questions have you been asking?

Reck wrote:because you gotta make it public that you are recording someone's logs to use it

In that case, all logs with people are recorded. Except with logs with Fate.

MattP wrote:Also, last thing, Nobody Special and Reck are town.

Why?

Agar, how often do you play face to face?

Reck wrote:Also, this whole "let's take what MattP says at face value" thing is kinda stupid imo

It started out at taking what he says at face value, but it didn't stay that way for long. What Trollie has posted in thread thus far is more than enough to call him scum without including MattP in the equation at all.

Trollie wrote:matt is being dumb...i want sicillian matt to think im NY scum so that I can avoid the NK

Why would matt NK you if you were town?

In post 209, TheTrollie wrote:there really isnt any value of town MattP thinking I'm scum. but i still wasnt gonna make it obvious I was town because in this game even scum doesnt know if i am town or scum. I did consider the potential that he was fakeclaiming but (a) because, as you can see, he is very eager to prove his superiority over me in this game (since he pretty much sucks at everything else) and thats why i think he realclaimed mafia just to rub it in my face when he got me mislynched as scum and (b) it didnt matter if he was fakeclaiming or not because as i said i didnt want him to know my alignment.

And now that you've put all of your reasoning out in the open, why not prove yourself town to Matt?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #227 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

No. Earlier, you said that you wanted Matt to think you were scum to sort of explain why he was getting a scumread on you. But that's all pretty much useless now that you've outed your reasoning. So, why not act more townishly towards him?
Also, do you think Matt would be pushing you as scum right now if he also thought you were scum?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #229 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Say MattP is a Sicillian. Why would he be pushing you? Don't you think he would be trying to be recruited instead?
Say MattP is a New Yorker. Again, why would he be pushing you? Don't you think he would be advocating your recruitment so that the NY mafia could figure out the Sicillian mafia and not kill one of their own?

Scum have a lot to gain by making contact with someone from the other side. Why do you think Matt would throw this all away by trying to lynch you?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #236 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:42 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Well, I just added you on skype, so if you'd like to talk, I'm waiting for you.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #247 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 239, Nuwen wrote:
vote the trollie

L1, claim.

why did you need the L-1 to call for a claim?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #339 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I trust Fate's Nuwen read, and the fact that she's pretty much given up on convincing him otherwise and instead has gone to defending herself in thread so soon is pretty scummy. Also, Nuwen, don't other people's scumreads ALSO help scum find their buddies?

DRK wrote:Nacho's been saying/asking things that serve no purpose other than to stick a finger into things that are already exhausted from all the fingering they've received. I don't see what purpose that would serve other than seeming like he had a hand in suspicions he expresses instead of just latching onto things that already exist.

MoS has not done much in thread aside from discussing theory, and he's pretended that theory actually contributed something to the town, which it didn't.
I'm legitimately interested in what questions NS has been asking people, and why they've been ignoring them, especially with MoS's immediate dismissal of his post.
I asked AGar how often he plays face-to-face because he pretty much completely dismissed the possibility of RL friends being able to read one another, and I'd like to know how often he sees these interactions and between who.
And the Trollie questions are still digging more because no, I don't think that's been fingered until exhaustion.

LLD wrote:Why would I post anything meaningful here when the game is meant to be played outside of this thread? You wanna talk to me, my AIM is posted in the thread. Grab it and go.

(it's AngeMammon for reference.)

Because the thread is another form of communication? There are some people that it will be hard to talk to simply because your hours don't line up the same way. So you establish a presence in thread so everyone can get a read on you and review what you've said at any time.

In post 338, GreyICE wrote:So more to the point, do you read Grimm as town too?

Because this lurking is pissing me the fuck off. I mean I think he's the only one we've heard nothing from, and the idea that we've heard nothing from him while the rest of you are capable of playing seems entirely off.

I wasn't expecting Grimm to post anything for a while, honestly. I'm fine with him not being part of the equation for now as long a we have multiple people over there trying to read him for now.
Have you talked with LLD about not posting in the thread at all?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #708 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hey thread
my cousin's been visiting for the past week, and I just dropped him off at the station yesterday
prepare to be overwhelmed by my presence.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #712 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 340, Bitmap wrote:So MoS, hito, and Rec called Masons in google hangout awhile back. I call bullshit.

Bitmap is gone now, but when he originally said this, I confronted him and questioned him on it. He basically said that he thought that there was a 50/50 chance of believing the claim or not, and that he thought all three were the same roles but also felt that they could just be VTs, which both thoroughly confused me and made my lynching hand very very itchy. So I asked him for reads and things because I felt that he was being a bit flaily and stepping back from the situation could give me a better read, but he just ignored my PMs until he replaced out. They HAVE been picked up, though, which doesn't tell me whether he was busy or scum ignoring me. Right now, I lean scum.

In post 387, AGar wrote:
@Nacho
Never played Face-to-face. Also, I worded that segment stupid-awkwardly. I just meant that I'm not really big on these whole "I'M 100% SURE X IS SCUM BECAUSE I KNOW THEM AND THEY'D NEVER BE THIS WAY IF THEY WEREN'T." because even with certain tells, I'd expect some degree of inaccuracy amongst the tells. Besides, the whole confronting-him-at-his-job bit just... I dunno, I'm a wicked different person at work and act in a completely different manner there even towards some of my good friends.

I'll be able to comment a lot more tomorrow afternoon, when I can immerse myself in the mechanic and all that fun stuffs.

I think we are all not really big on those reasonless accusations, but MattP backed himself up in thread pretty well, and Trollie had some pretty telling reactions that had nothing to do with being confronted at work. Sure, it happened because of Matt being a bit overzealous, but that doesn't really matter in the end.

I really don't give a shit about GreyICE/Reck interaction, nor do I care about LLD/Reck interaction. Sorry.

In post 410, kdowns wrote:Thread gets locked, everyone shows up...

Needs moar drama

get out.

MoS wrote:QFT

Also, everyone still voting TheTrollie needs to explain how he would forget that HE has a nightkill at the beginning of Day 1.

Welcome to Always On Mafia!
You are a NY Mafia Goon.

If he's skimming the rules that hard, wouldn't really surprise me if he's skimming his role PM.

In post 505, TheTrollie wrote:^boldfaced lie

Beautiful contribution, by the way.
Thank you for brightening the thread <3

kdowns wrote:I guess I missed the hangout xD

seriously, if there weren't so many obvscum to lynch I would have your head on a metal platter

DRK wrote:Vote: DeasVail

>.>

In post 562, Grimmjow wrote:This will be fun.

I thought you didn't trust Reck?

Amrun wrote:NS, I <3 you, but your play is not making sense to me as town right now.

Actually that post made a lot of sense for my vision of town NS :/
Why do you think he wouldn't vote you right there?

DRK wrote:Okay, so one of the scum teams has Fate and hitogoroshi. The other has DeasVail and nachomamma. Lady Lambdadelta and Bitmap are the other two scum and they're on separate teams. I don't know which is on which team. I guess it must be 3 on each scum team.

Discuss~

I'm following you with Bitmap/LLD. Hito has done recent things but I can't let go of my townread on him quite yet. Fate and Deas are absolutely not.

In post 571, TeChNoWC wrote:
Unvote
Vote: NS

Who says fakeclaims are downright scummy???

NS, post your reasoning on Amrun-scum.

The whole wagon explain.

This is the laziest vote that I have seen in a while.
Scum found something to jump on, I see.

Reck wrote:The case on Amrun is much more extensive than the case on Trollie. And whereas Trollie's actions can be construed as a newbie who made mistakes and didn't know what he was doing or got flustered, Amrun's actions can't be explained away at all.

I'm not sold on Trollie town, but until I get to talk to him via Skype or AIM or something, I'm not budging. Amrun's actions are scummy all on their own.

I don't agree at all.
Trollie was called out by a RL friend, told that friend he was acting like scum that could be recruited so Matt would try to recruit him (even though that defeats the purpose), and then never turned on the whole obvtown vibe that he was acting like he could on the whole time. On top of that, he hasn't made any effort to defend himself in thread past the initial defense (which was shit and based on him thinking Matt was scum and yet where was the vote? oh yeah in the good sexy not voting column), and instead has stopped in to call bullshit on the obviously fake daycop claim. Cool. Your case on Amrun is because of her opinion on your scumslip fuck and forever ago, the RVS joint daycop gambit, more shit about your scumslip, and Amrun being convinced by the MAIN PUSHER OF THE TROLLIE WAGON TO VOTE TROLLIE.
No. No, no, no.

MoS wrote:Voting TheTrollie is a terrible decision at this point. We get next to no useful information and his wagon is HIGHLY likely to end up as a mislynch. There is no good reason to lynch him today.

mos to the rescue

In post 711, zoraster wrote:
BBMolla replaces TechnoWC

:(
it's really sad that you replaced into a scum role
really, really sad

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #975 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

MoS wrote:Texted me on Sunday while I was V/LA, we talked about our reads. On Monday I invited him to join us in the hangout and he declined. On Wednesday he texted me again and I again invited him to join us in the hangout and he said he would but didn't ever show up.

on sunday I texted you and gave you my reads with some explanations. you gave me that reck was scum based on a scumslip, and that bitmap seemed gullible and could be scum. i gave you many scumreads, explained a couple that I didn't in thread, and gave you some for sure townreads. Monday you did not contact me by email, Skype, aim, Facebook, or PM unless I am missing something. Tuesday I contacted you on Skype. Wednesday I contacted you on Skype AND texted you. You invited me to the hangout AFTER I texted you, but yeah, I ended up taking a nap before the hangout and slept through it. Yesterday I was sick. So please don't give me the "oh, he didn't try to contact me" bullshit, please. Especially when I have been posting things in thread specifically for people who I can't get in contact with for some reason and you haven't sent me a message outside of everything in order to criticize my trollie vote or get me to vote somewhere else.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #976 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and now i just sent you a message on AIM.
don't avoid me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #979 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

you messaged me once telling me to get in a hangout when i wasn't around
and yes, when i messaged you, i messaged you with the intent that you would respond when you got back. you didn't.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #986 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1002 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

That was hilariously underwhelming.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1057 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1055, Nobody Special wrote:LLD: No, let's be clear about something
LLD: If you continue to interrogate me
LLD: Under these conditions
LLD: I will rip your balls off and shove them so far down your troat
LLD: You'll digest the fuckers

I was simply asking her questions, and I got this. Apparently, having AIM windows pop up annoys her, and she lashed out at me with this. And now, she's making a big show about how people are treating her mean. It's bullshit.

Three days later, she was going off about how Reck was ruining the game for everyone. I asked about how she maybe thought my enjoyment of the game was going, and she of course says THAT'S DIFFERENT because
::reasons::
. I almost replaced out then. I'm not enjoying this game.

rage biased voting
:(

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1058 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:04 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1056, AGar wrote:Points to Eusirio for getting the most posts out of LLD all game long.

The fuck is this?
This is one out of 11 of your posts, which include such insightful and helpful contributions such as
"das terrible, Lol., I AM OFFENDED BY THIS POST"
get outta here, agar.

esurio and lld are also both town sooooo
i wouldn't mind if they argued in a less sneaky angry and more obviously angry way because i feel it's less terrifying and with more potential for chuckles and smiles after the game is done

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1064 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1062, zoraster wrote:Everyone needs to take a step back. Play the game, but keep any personal out of game attacks out of it.

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL DAD ZORASTER
YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

and now for the start of that super sexy reads post I've been meaning to make but haven't had all of the pieces

TOWN
BBMolla - LLD told me that GreyICE was 100% town, take it to the bank, and I trust that read. Luckily, that isn't that necessary at all because when I tried to read BBMolla myself, he was the one who contacted me, he was the one who first suggested video call, and he opened up trying to read me with a gambit whereas scumMolla would not be so interested in doing the mutual read thing so soon. I also did read him in my usual way and found him town, so this read is pretty much completely wrapped up for me.

Amrun - Probably have talked to her more than anyone else in the game. I don't agree with the point that she's been using meatshields in order to allow her opinions to change because that's just stupid, and she's also developed her reads pretty fucking thoroughly and keeps a handle on them 24/7 of when she's actually been around. She also does stand up for her reads against me which I find an especially good sign especially since some of the lesser ones (kdowns, MoS when it first came up) she could have just agreed with for no harm to scum Amrun, especially when I was attacking someone who was attacking her behind the scenes and she's just like "weeeellll i talked with him on this and it felt really genuine", which isn't a strong reason at all but is one of those reasons I could see town Amrun really focusing on. Add to that a nice little reaction I got out of her after I called her town at least 3 times and the MoS push on her, and you have a solid fucking bet for townie here.

esurio - Town. There are little things, like initially thinking Reck is super super town and only trusting read on Grimm because of Reck, then strengthening townread on Grimm and getting paranoid about Reck-scum later, talking with her about Amrun, and her "and I am really serious although I should stop before I get modkilled" drunk post that give townleans or Reck mentioning her being excited about the mechanic then her continuously plugging through pretty much as excited as she was from the first post, general things like town feel and how genuine her scumhunting feels...
tl;dr town as shit

Grimmjow - Another lover read that I'm tending to trust, although I haven't talked with him that much, he impressed me decently with the short AIM conversation that I had. We shared our reads and he instantly zeroed in on the Amrun townread and that took up our conversation before it ended, which I find pretty protown. I'd like to do some more chatting with him soon, definitely, but for now he seems pretty townie.

DeasVail - One of the early people that I talked to about the game, he followed my thought process in a lot of ways and seemed pretty genuine in trying to figure out shit. This read is mostly based on secret shit, unfortunately, but it's still a pretty strong read so he's not getting lynched for a while.

hito - Hasn't been as active as I'd like him to be, sure, but I expect this to change fairly quickly. He's been his typical town hito self and not his sad scum hito self, and I'd expect to see more fragments in subtle ways at this point, especially considering the mechanic. He also was the first to personally contact me which is an important important point because it shows he's interested that I don't lurk my way through shit, which is definitely paranoid town hito.
now i maybe could be wrong on this because other people are pulling the scumhito card but i don't see it quite yet

NS - Surprisingly strong town read on him. It's a hell of a lot easier to read NS when you can get more out of him than his forum posting. And I might be a little biased because I've never actually seen him feel strongly about reads and feel the need to express them before, but, he's a town read for now. There's also the emotional NS involvement that scumNS would ignore and powerlurk through, and overall, unless I really don't have a grip on how he plays as scum at all, he's town.

LLD - Town. I've talked to her out of thread a little bit, and she's approaching the game in an interesting way that I'm finding I actually do like a bit even though it would drive me crazy if more than one person did it. There's a bit of the read on her I'd like most not to share because it ruins the little game a bit, and so if you're interested you can chat to me about it sometime later.

MattP - One of those obvious town reads. We've talked outside a little bit of the thread, not much, he's just really town. Pushing the Trollie wagon as hard as he did, fakeclaiming daycop when he didn't think he would be able to get it through, suspecting a lot of people who ended up voting trollie, all add up to him being town. But I'm not going to waste typing time explaining because it really is that obvious.

Fate - town for secret reasons, of course. if I haven't explained them to you yet, I'll explain it to you never.

DRK - Town. I've talked to him outside of thread and this is almost certainly town-DRK. The big thing for me is talking with him about the Trollie "townslip", and the scumteam call that he made early game. I asked him to back up his reasoning on one of the scumsuspects, and he told me that he was talking about the game for a long time, got into that detective mode, then came back from playing LoL still in that same mode, did some ISOs and everything just seemed to click even though he couldn't exactly point to the reasoning afterwards. This seemed really genuine, and I don't really think scumDRK would think of a setup for a gambit like that.

Reck/Pie - I'm fairly confident that these two are town based on some things in thread and other people's reads on them, but I'd really like to talk to them before I get a really definitive read.

FOR LYNCHING:

AGar - In thread content is literally nothing. AGar, who is a pretty capable player, has one more post than espy with his quality of posting improved just a tiny tiny little bit. When we talked outside of the game, he gave me his reads, I gave him my reads, and we kinda let the conversation die. I was expecting him to sort of care that our reads are pretty much opposites (like how Grimm reacted at first), but nope nothing. On top of that, he hasn't really been explaining his reads in threads all that much or pursuing them at all, but is pretty happy to take a potshot at LLD who has four times his posts all while simultaneously doing fuck all. So yeah, scumbag. I'd like to talk to him a bit more before pursuing the read too much, though.

Nuwen - I'm coming from a bit of confirmation bias on this one, but the two main reasons why I thought she was scum (Fate calling her scum and her case on Amrun) have all switched about a bit and have left me with a bunch of null-feeling Nuwen posting and a bunch of really good stuff on mossy. I don't like how she was so calm with Fate calling her scum in thread still, and if there's scum in the NC commune I still feel it's probably her for now, so this is where she goes for the moment. Probably would be my least favorite out of all of these.

kdowns - People occasionally call him town to me but I don't really see it. I haven't talked to him one on one and I really do want to but what he's posted in thread so far is shit on shit on shit and it makes me want to burn him with a mighty, mighty flame. Things like "I would laugh if Zora made the NC commune scum! fluff fluff fluff fluff", or "Need moar drama teehee! fluff fluff fluff fluff" or "hey hito, you voted me and I feel you're scum and I'm voting Trollie and I'm gonna unvote but I'm not gonna vote you!" or "I am having conflicting feelings right now" when he hasn't done ANYTHING AT ALL makes him need death death death death death. And I will wait until I talk with him one on one and he can help me assuage these concerns, but death will come to him if they still remain after this 1v1 session.

TheTrollie - Basically, he gets called scum based on an out of game situation. He comes in the game with a "YOU CANT JUST VOTE BASED ON OTHER PEOPLES WORDS OR WE WILL BE FUCKED", which is a clear appeal to fear, but never actually accuses MattP of lying. Then he says he was trying to act like scum to avoid the NK which is somehow supposed to explain why Matt finds him so fucking scum but he never starts acting town to him in the middle of these even though he saw the wagon on him. And then he never votes, never makes an effort to scumhunt, NOTHING. His contribution in thread after that little exchange has been to call MattP a liar for the daycop gambit which was obviously a lie but goddamnit way to be useless.

Espeonage - NEEDS TO FUCKING POST. I sort of want to call him town but where is he? Argh.

Staeg - 4 hours, Staeg.

MoS (:D) - First of all, MoS's in thread content has been shit and shit. He hasn't done much at all except for defend himself half-heartedly and push that retarded trollie "townslip". The way that he's been playing the game is to set up a bunch of hangouts and work on small groups getting townreads on him. Despite being involved in so many of these hangouts, he actually doesn't have anything to bring forth from those hangouts; hell, he actually pushing anyone to lynch until this Amrun vote which has mainly been pushed by Reck and Pie anyways. This shows that he's not really caring much about his reads, which isn't exactly the townMoS that I'm familiar with. MoS normally would be strongarming reads here, bitching at the Trollie wagon for having such retarded reads and
pushing a viable alternative
, but we didn't see any of that. We just saw him setting up more hangouts. There's also the little case of the Amrun vote, which he claims he was involved in... but look at how much posting he actually did about it. He talks about how he stayed behind the scenes and let Amrun think he had her as a townread, but he doesn't bring forward SHIT from their interactions together, all the evidence that's been brought forth is mainly based on Amrun's reactions with everyone else. basically needs to die in a fire ASAP

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1067 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

ONE AND A HALF HOURS STAEG
IN NINETY MINUTES THERE BETTER BE A POST HERE TO MAKE ME FUCKING IMPRESSED

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1070 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1068, Staeg wrote:Nacho I may or may not actually make a 100% list of people I intended to talk to (this is partially my fault for being a derp but)
I'm trying to do things at turbo-speed but some people are not online for me to talk to them

STAEG WE HAD AN AGREEMENT
YOU PROMISED TO IMPRESS ME
THIS DOES NOT IMPRESS ME

Seriously, you could have at least made an effort to post something more than this... I really hope you can get at least
something
because this is like 100% underwhelming and would leave a bad taste in my mouth that could only be quenched by your deer blood.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1075 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hito wrote:Sorry kids, no LumpenList from me.

get out

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1114 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:49 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

MoS wrote:Nacho, those hangouts were made public and all except the first one were streamed live for anyone who cared to know what went on. The fact that you would AT ALL try to interpret that as me trying to segment the game into small groups for some twisted evil purpose means that you aren't actually trying to think about whether or not I'm scum and are just slinging as much mud as possible my way.

You mean everyone was involved in those hangouts? And no, it's not that you were trying to segment the game into small groups, it's that you focused on a small group of players to get a townread on you and didn't really do shit as far as seeking people out and specifically getting reads on them went.

MoS wrote:Funny that you bring up Reck and Pie pushing the Amrun lynch...it's almost like you didn't stop to think about the Always on mechanic... Let me share a little conversation with you from last weekend:

But when you voted her and the jig was up, you still weren't contributing to the wagon. You were content to ride past on the reck/pie case until you got called out on it.

In post 1096, Mastermind of Sin wrote:LOL Fate, it's almost like I just came off of V/LA and finally had the chance to post the case.

god that must have been one long V/LA if you haven't had the chance to post anything of value until now

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1159 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1154, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I like how practically the entire Trollie wagon has switched to me and Amrun is just sitting over there agreeing with the suspicion on me and waiting for her chance to hammer....and nobody on my wagon has actually stopped to consider how suspicious this whole thing is, despite numerous people off the wagon pointing it out.

Nice scum claim, Reck. Too bad for you I have a confirmable power role so have fun explaining why you of all people voted me today when you KNOW I'm not bullshitting.

welp this is a fucking scummy post

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1185 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: Trollie

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1204 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:10 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm going to take a shower now, but then you'll have me until 10.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1237 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1235, esuriospiritus wrote:
In post 1234, InflatablePie wrote:
In post 1232, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1231, Mastermind of Sin wrote:HAI PANZER VOTE TROLLIE HE'S SCUM.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1245 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

his heart

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1347 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I ONLY FOLLOW THE TRUE AMISHED

that being said, I did some reanalysis and I still think Plum is scum.

MoS, I don't think that Trollie's original intention was to simultaneously softclaim scum and investigative role. For one, I don't think he's the type of player who would think to do both at once like that, and for two, the fact that he continually said "I want Mattscum to think that I am scum as well" without mentioning the investigative bit so much kind of shows what he was aiming for. I am greatly saddened because I wanted to play with Plum because she's a cool person and all, but she replaced into a scum slot and so must die.

In addition, the only counterwagon (on Amrun) is not on scum, SOOOO

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1428 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1369, zoraster wrote:
Plum, a New York Mafia Goon, was lynched.
[/color]

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1429 (isolation #29) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1371, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I don't even know what to say...this kinda flips my plans for tonight on end... :/

Looks like it's the lynching rope for you then, mossy!

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1431 (isolation #30) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I'm looking to lynch you, not date you.
I don't need you to take me seriously.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1433 (isolation #31) » Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

oh god you really are serious, aren't you.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1442 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:29 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1435, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Like, seriously, anyone who has EVER seen my scum game before now knows 100% for sure that I am not scumbuddies with Plum/Trollie.

http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/384715

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1456 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Mastermind of Sin

to solidify my place on this beautiful beautiful wagon.
let's hear results and things now.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1514 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

wait
just wait

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1557 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1548, AGar wrote:
In post 1536, esuriospiritus wrote:...

I forgot agar was even in this fucking game. kill it with fire?

That cuts deep...

Yeah I've been shirking this one. Although Hitolynch was fast for those of us with unfun jobs that keep us there several hours past our time to go home so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

\_(x.x)_/¯

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1558 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

amrun if you start that "I'm obviously town stuff" that mos likes so much I might cry.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1565 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

PANZER

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1567 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

how can i contact you?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1576 (isolation #39) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:52 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

it's quite amazing how quickly a townread can fade.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1588 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

AGar wrote:Do not like Trollie wagon. Maybe it's just me, but scum admitting to being nervous seems like an overplayed "slip."

In post 518, AGar wrote:
In post 506, MattP wrote:I'm not even going to put the energy into arguing with you anymore Trollie. People in this game are idiots, it was so obvious you were scum, I pressured you and made you slip so many times and the fact that I had to roleclaim is fucking ridiculous.

Yes, because you provided inconclusive evidence that not everyone bought into, we are all idiots. You couldn't possibly be at any fault whatsoever here, your rhetoric skills are top-notch, best of the best.

Sorry, m'lord.

In post 750, hitogoroshi wrote:Trollie mentioned to me in skype that his read on Matt was actually a town one, and I want to hear more from him before blindly wagoning. I don't think his absence in thread is alignment related, so I'm willing to wait. If his reason for thinking MattP is town is fakey, made up bullshit it should be obvious enough.

As for Amrun, I found ISO 12 to be pretty scummy. Her recent posts seem kind of unlikely to be from scum, though. Especially ISO 35/36 - I think that, if she's been called out for deferring read responsibility, she wouldn't be so explicit about this "trading her vote" deal.

So basicially, I'm not really feeling either of the current wagons but I don't have a solid alternative. We have a solid week though and I imagine that in that time either Trollie's reason will turn out to be bullshit or a sexy new scumtell will pop up. For now, on the principle that votes without real justification that almost certaintly can't start wagons are at least better than no votes at all:

Vote: kdowns

Vote: AGar

There was probably at least one NY scum on the Amrun wagon that wasn't plum. It probably wasn't kdowns because I don't think hito would jump off the Trollie wagon only to vote partner kdowns. For one, too much risk of kdownsscum giving a shitty reaction and seeming like partners, and secondly, hito only serious voting his partners for all of day 1 is decently unlikely. Then there's also AGar subtly defending Trollie and even went so far as to imply MattP was lying when even Trollie didn't call him out for lying to his face.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1590 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

alright, alright.

Unvote, Vote: kdowns

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1611 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1607, kdowns wrote:Cool, Look at Amrun misrepping me.

I never did once say Hito was town because of the fact his wagon grew so fast.

I am so quick to place my vote down because my read on Nuwen is pretty damn defined already with her actions. I am damn near confident on this vote and I am pretty damn sure it is on Scum. I never did answer it because I had no damn explanation. Amrun you have been damn scummy all fucking game and wouldn't be damn surprised if you flipped Scum. And gotta love the fact that Amrun jumps in on this shit as soon as someone that isn't her becomes the target for the day.

why do you think that nuwen didn't take the AGar bait when I provided it to her?
if she was the last NY scum, she wouldn't want to stick her neck out and mislynch someone, would she?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1630 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: AGar

:D

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1650 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1654 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1660 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

so if we killed the rest of the NY mafia...
there wasn't a night without a mafia kill, correct? so the scum shouldn't have a kill right now?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1716 (isolation #47) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:47 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1713, BBmolla wrote:Okay guys we seriously need to get a google chat going. Our lack of doing anything is driving me nuts. We need to set a date and time. ASAP.

We don't need a google hangout to do anything, you know.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1730 (isolation #48) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: No Lynch

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1745 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I seriously doubt that there's only one Sicillian. Creating a ticket-recruiting mechanism and allowing scum to shoot own mafia when there is just one person to be recruited is just stupid. The clause is also fairly unlikely because it's basically a "oh, you fucked up and half of the scumteam wiped out almost instantly without recruiting anyone? well fuck. here's chance number two!". Also, there would be no reason to send tickets after recruiting one sicillian... which might make sense, I don't know.

what i do know is this

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1749 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:09 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1747, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 1745, Nachomamma8 wrote:I seriously doubt that there's only one Sicillian. Creating a ticket-recruiting mechanism and allowing scum to shoot own mafia when there is just one person to be recruited is just stupid. The clause is also fairly unlikely because it's basically a "oh, you fucked up and half of the scumteam wiped out almost instantly without recruiting anyone? well fuck. here's chance number two!". Also, there would be no reason to send tickets after recruiting one sicillian... which might make sense, I don't know.

what i do know is this

The only way there's more than one Sicilian left is if they can kill now that their NY buddies are wiped out.

4 NY, 2 Sicillians?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1752 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

disregardmeforgotabouttheinformation

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1774 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: Staeg

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1842 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

fucking fuck fuck.
I sort of think that it would be better if the traitor had the cop power as opposed to the ny scumteam. I had an inkling a few people were scum but never would have outted myself for it but never actually decided to go through with things (and thank god I didn't because I thought MoS was scum earlier on and hinted a couple of times at being scum to him). Definitely didn't know Molla, though.
In the end, I was really banking on sicillians inheriting the kill after the NY mafia died. I figured since I couldn't find any partners, the other sicillian was hiding and waiting and we would be in a decent position once a good portion of the VT claims were purged and they started looking in the PR claim pool, but it wasn't meant to be.

It was still a really, really enjoyable game, though.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1907 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1903, zoraster wrote:Moved to unlock this very briefly. Just wanted to see if there's enough interest in an Always On 2, and if so when is the ideal timing on that. It's been about a year since the first, so almost enough time has elapsed I'd feel comfortable in "keeping it fresh," but I may run it after I run a different large theme game. I'm just not sure.
I'd be very interested, yeah.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”