hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Vote: NobodySpecial

Steam is the best way to reach me, followed by AIM. If you wanna voice/video chat just tell me to get in skype if I'm not already.
"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

I posted this in the queue thread, but MoS wanted me to repost it here:

"Don’t buy a dozen eggs if you just want a hardboiled egg. Don’t buy a head of lettuce if you just want a salad. Don’t buy eggs and lettuce if you want egg salad because those are not the right ingredients." -Julius Bloop
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:30 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 43, xRECKONERx wrote:hito: "Reckoner is confirmed town now."

yeah Reck pretty clearly didn't know the rules AT ALL which I think is a town-tell here.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

There are probably only 1-2 Sicilian Mafiae, because when one is recruited they can just say the others. MoS gets townpoints for pointing this out.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #97 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 80, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 78, hitogoroshi wrote:There are probably only 1-2 Sicilian Mafiae, because when one is recruited they can just say the others. MoS gets townpoints for pointing this out.

why? wouldn't this be an ideal opening strategy as scum?

Generally I give townpoints if people help me with spec I hadn't thought of. I suppose maybe that's inevitable enough to figure out that it's safe to give out, didn't really think about that aspect
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 102, Amrun wrote:Real talk...

I think Reckoner is probably scum, and if I didn't have a guilty on MattP, I'd be voting him.

He tried to play off his slip on gchat, but I think it was done really awkwardly.

his "slip" was "why aren't you voting who you think is town?" to pie. not really a "slip". slips are revealing info you shouldn't have or somesuch, not accidentally saying the word town instead of scum when you said town in literally the previous sentence
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #127 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Yeah I know the mic was too close to my face and I say "kinda" too much, there's no script so deal with it
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #215 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 214, kdowns wrote:Oh God. I am fucked when I get chose to go on the show.

Wait, what? Could you expand on this a bit?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #216 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Also, NS, what's your reason for voting TheTrollie?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #218 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Don't really have one yet. He's jumpy but that's alignment null.

Although, I am curious as to this:

TheTrollie wrote:I did consider the potential that he was fakeclaiming but (a) because, as you can see, he is very eager to prove his superiority over me in this game (since he pretty much sucks at everything else) and thats why i think he realclaimed mafia just to rub it in my face when he got me mislynched as scum and (b) it didnt matter if he was fakeclaiming or not because as i said i didnt want him to know my alignment.

Mind expanding that in more words Trollie? I don't really understand what you're saying here.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #296 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:12 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Grimm, are you reading the thread? You haven't posted in it.

I really don't like voting based off of shit I can't see. I know I said that most of the game would probably be decided by out of thread slips, but I'm just not feeling like sheeping a "trust me" this early into the game. Trusting a person to be town is different than trusting you'll lynch scum following something they've experience and you haven't. probably should have seen this coming but meh.

That being said, Trollie is still not voting MattP and avoided my question asking him to expand on his things, so I'm really having trouble reading his "MattP is a lying sly motherfucker" as genuine given that he doesn't seem to be all that concerned about lynching him, just discrediting.

Vote: TheTrollie
(L-3 I believe, Bitmap jumped off)

Nacho and I chatted for a while and he at least seemed pretty genuine. I would feel better if someone who played f2f with him at SoL would skype with him though.

LAN party tonight, so no chatting. If you see me on League please no invites, I'm playing with some friends of mine. I'm at home for a bit longer since my moms car broke down and I'm playing mission control, so if you wanna poke me do it fast.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #303 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 302, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Why would I post anything meaningful here when the game is meant to be played outside of this thread?

Because the thread is the only place where we can all see things that are confirmed to be you talking. I'm already getting annoyed with "x is scum because of something you will never see, shut up and get in the car." Let's not make that the goal we aspire to, eh?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #366 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:27 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 359, Fate wrote:
In post 303, hitogoroshi wrote:
In post 302, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Why would I post anything meaningful here when the game is meant to be played outside of this thread?

Because the thread is the only place where we can all see things that are confirmed to be you talking. I'm already getting annoyed with "x is scum because of something you will never see, shut up and get in the car." Let's not make that the goal we aspire to, eh?

Not only have I specifically laid out why Nuwen is scum in thread (as MattP has cleary fuckin done with Trollie as well), but you
SPECIFICALLY ASKED ME AND RECK TO READ NUWEN/GRIMM RESPECTIVELY.

AND IN THE POST JUST BEFORE YOU FUCKIN ASKED FOR SOMEONE WHO KNEW HOW TO READ NACHO TO GO READ HIM.

What the fuck is this shit hito?

I think you're missing what LLD's quote I was responding to is. Obviously I want people who are good about reading others to do it; I just don't want to vote based on that and ONLY that, so the attitude "Why post ANYTHHING meaningful in the thread" is fucking anathema to me. Similarly, if LLD told me, "I can read GreyICE very well, he is scum, vote him!" it would be a factor; but if neither of them never posted anything meaningful in thread then a GreyICE vote is me sheeping a townread who never posted anything based on content I didn't see. Savvy?

I'm glad you're reading Nuwen, and that's a factor in my reads, but it's not going to be the totality of my reads (hence me voting for Trollie, who an irl person is calling conf. scum AND is also doing the "discredit-without-genuine-suspicion" dance in the thread.) I'm not saying I want out of thread scumhunting to be zero because that's clearly moronic, but I REALLY REALLY don't want IN-THREAD content to be zero.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #507 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Unvote
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #750 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:26 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Trollie mentioned to me in skype that his read on Matt was actually a town one, and I want to hear more from him before blindly wagoning. I don't think his absence in thread is alignment related, so I'm willing to wait. If his reason for thinking MattP is town is fakey, made up bullshit it should be obvious enough.

As for Amrun, I found ISO 12 to be pretty scummy. Her recent posts seem kind of unlikely to be from scum, though. Especially ISO 35/36 - I think that, if she's been called out for deferring read responsibility, she wouldn't be so explicit about this "trading her vote" deal.

So basicially, I'm not really feeling either of the current wagons but I don't have a solid alternative. We have a solid week though and I imagine that in that time either Trollie's reason will turn out to be bullshit or a sexy new scumtell will pop up. For now, on the principle that votes without real justification that almost certaintly can't start wagons are at least better than no votes at all:

Vote: kdowns

Five fluffy posts in a row, still on Trollie wagon. He's making my lizard brain antsy but I haven't pinned down any source so let's say gut! even though midbrain is more accurate.

Reck, I'll try to catch you tonight - my sister's coming back from Belgium tomorrow and she is infinitely cooler than you kids so I'll probably be hanging out with her for the next few days.

BBM, can I take it from your post you have some knowledge of Bitmap that'd help you read him?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #754 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:38 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #755 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:42 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 751, Amrun wrote:p-edit: I am not comfortable with the weakness of hitogoroshi's reads. However, he is at least being explicit about where they come from. hito, don't you have any other scum reads?

Nah, it's basicially just some big towns, some little towns, and then a pile of no read. kdowns is the one that pings my gut the most in no read. I have a secret meta tell on NS so I'm holding on to that for him.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #828 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Audio is shit sorry, defaulted to shit mic on my webcam and not the headset I'm wearing. Will be fixed for future videos, just snuck past me because I figured when I had fixed it at 4pm today it would continue to be fixed at 11pm
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #838 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

"very very wrongly?" Am I more or less scummy than TheTrollie?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #931 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

The videos are like explicitly fluff that's the point. if it was crunch I would write it with words so watching videos wasn't necessary to read me. With the exceptions of the interviews which will be as crunchy as they end up being - can't predict that. But barring specific requests or a really funny idea I wouldn't want to put a case in a video.

Nuwen I'm confused, your 919 and 925 seem to be at odds with each other? I mean, is MoS scum Trollie town more likely in your eyes than Trollie scum MoS town? Maybe I'm not understanding your positions, but you seem to believe the latter is more possible than the former, in which case any casebuilding/rhetoric on MoS at this stage seems to be a little specious.

MoS, you want to get that edited hangout up man? It's sort of important. I know even simple editing kinda sucks because I'm doin it for my Peggle videos, but it really needs to happen.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1073 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Sorry kids, no LumpenList from me. Also, PSA: Anyone talking to me, please say something like "hey" that is completely game-neutral for your first message, and wait for me to affirm I'm around. There are multiple non-me people using my computer.

Staeg wrote:DeathRowKitty - the first player that contacted me; he's a fairly enigmatic personality and doesn't afraid of anything. I'd put him in the town column, but if he's scum, he's probably sicilian.

Mind expanding on this?

MoS and NS, I'd like you both to give your top two scumreads and reasons why in this thread, please.

Is there anyone talking to Not Voting ( 3 ) TheTrollie Espeonage kdowns out of the thread that can help shed some light on them?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1338 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:05 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 1327, InflatablePie wrote:and Amrun is switching back over to the Trollie Slot with what sounds to me like bullshit padding reasoning

you could at least put some effort into making yourself seem more townie so maybe we'll suddenly think you're town BUT HEY I'M NOT COMPLAINING

also like how you've set up to call esurio scum if it comes down to that later, probably hiding behind LLD in that scenario. fun fun fun.

ATTENTION THOSE NOT VOTING AMRUN: WHY IS SHE TOWN

amished tell is a real thing not really bullshit padding.

anyway I want plum/trollie not just for that because I said I wanted to see a.) if his reason for a townread on mattp was made up bullshit and b.) interaction points between trollie and anyone else and then trollie just vanished the fuck out of the thread with a secret replacement request which seems pretty suggestive of "yeah any reason I can think of really is me ade up bullshit huh". I wouldn't mind waiting a bit to give her a chance to say anything in case she's town but deadline is close and I am not checkin the thread as regularly as probably some kids are so I'll go now

Vote: Plum

NS told me 1 on 1 Amrun was his biggest scumread on august 2nd. I was really confused when he voted LLD instead which is what my question was about. puttin it out there cause now it's Panzer. If anyone has private chatter from NS after that but before he repped out regarding his views on Amrun/LLD that'd help. I can't use my meta tell on that slot anymore (my only panzer meta is 'cool dude in the song contest') so it's more important to get to the bottom of that than it was before and now source level alpha is no more

also
v/la until next monday
because our whole family is together for the first time in a year for just a week and so naturally they chose this time to do a big fuckin garage sale and between that and my sister trying to play every video game that's come out in the last year in the week before she leaves again this is a bit low on the list. I should be in the thread now and again but harder to reach on aim and steam is my sister more than me. (on the plus side, she's already sworn off LA Noire because she can't drive for shit. all we need to do now is get her eaten by a dragon and we are fuckin set)

nacho is town all the cool kids know it already but maybe you're not a cool kid?

hey esurio when did this conversation happen

In post 1259, esuriospiritus wrote:kdowns: BUT WHY ARE PEOPLE JUMPING BACK ON TROLLIE AND NOT AMRUN
esurio: because this town is fucking stupid
esurio: also, scum
kdowns: ;akfja;ksjv a;skj v
kdowns: KDOWNS RAGE

it's five in the morning. why is it five in the morning

ps getting tax stuff lined up is scummy now so I vote for day 2 we figure out who has the most moneyn ad lynch the fuck out of them
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1482 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:33 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Confirmin I'm vanilla and Nuwen isn't full of lies.

Panzer and Staeg at minimum are scumsheeps I think, dunno about any others.

In post 1071, Staeg wrote:

hitogoroshi - after he explained his trollie-vote-and-woosh, I have a fairly reasonable townread on him mainly from the way he's writing things and other stuff (he said words and town is basically what this is).

In post 1459, Staeg wrote:
vote: hito

Nacho has my shit on Panzer too. Also LLD did but she died the death.

Nacho's town, Reck's town, pie's town.

Vote: Staeg

at least this random flashwagon is only happening because trollie flipped scum so whatever, dead scum.

now then cats and kittens

zor wrote:Reminder 1: Any power roles that exist that have a "result" from the mod will be doled out over the next 12 hours. If there are more than 1 of these, they will be in random order (random.org).

it's almost as though a flash wagon would be a rad thing for scum to try to end day before investigative pr's get their results and can act on them! so those of you who are doing scums job for them but are actually town, probably unvote. scum are free to stay on my wagon

hey esurio, saying you're sheeping someone and not saying who is fuckin terrible, if you're not gonna take responsibility for your vote you at least need to say who to be at least a little bit culpable when I'm mislynched (for picking someone bad to sheep).

actually, I wonder if this is something from a mos team to try to get me lynched before reckoner learns mos doesn't have jack and shit to report to him. I can't imagine hypo panzer-staeg-mos team risking their necks that hard for mos though. maybe mos IS town and they're worried he'll get something on them?
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1486 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:43 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 1484, Nuwen wrote:
In post 1482, hitogoroshi wrote:
it's almost as though a flash wagon would be a rad thing for scum to try to end day before investigative pr's get their results and can act on them! so those of you who are doing scums job for them but are actually town, probably unvote. scum are free to stay on my wagon

Argument invalid in a land where twilight doesn't halt discussion, and the kill isn't announced/take effect until the night deadline. Scum fear tactics for a stay of execution / scum aren't sure who to shoot N2 and want to hear claims.

uh Nuwen

what if there's a cop inno on me or a guility on someone else? can you see why maybe n2 would be a LITTLE TOO FUCKIN LATE for that
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1492 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:52 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

Come to think of it I want to hear Panzer's reasons for his vote too. As near as I can tell there are exactly two people who are actually calling me scum voting for me and everyone else is just sheeping.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1495 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:56 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

unvote, vote Panzer

Come on kids, let's all say why we're doin this flashwagon. If I'm going down I wanna take the scumteam with me.
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1503 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:06 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

In post 1496, esuriospiritus wrote:he's sheeping a sheep :P does that make you mad?

Uhh, yeah! I haven't been mislynched since...I think it was Don't Get Slapped in the Face by a Fish, and that was me replacing in into an l-1 slot with 48 hours on the clock. But getting mislynched there wasn't so bad, since I caught one scum pretty quickly, and I got another one in twilight because AV wanted to boast in thread. I want to win the game, and we're doin good with a d1 scum lynch. I'm willing to trade 1:1 when we're uptempo if that situation presented itself, but this isn't it. When I get mislynched, so many people are just saying "baaaa" that it's pretty much impossible to sort between wrongtown and scum, and then the lynch is a mislynch for zero benefit and it's a complete waste. Panzer lynches me, and then lol he was just sheeping esurio, who lol was just sheeping a mystery man, and we don't learn fucking anything about anything.

Reck, you're behind the times. Panzer votes are where it's at man.

p.edit: oh maybe this IS a 1:1 with Fate then? I feel better now

unvote, Vote: Fate
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1505 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:17 am

Post by hitogoroshi »

whatever though I can't begin to understand why Fate is claiming I'm not inno because 1 for 1's are stupid for scum and he got plenty of cred with his trollie push

but as long as you don't let him weasel out of it tomorrow it's like, always an option for scum to do and I'm not gonna get worked up about it
hitogoroshi
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hitogoroshi
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post Post #1518 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:50 pm

Post by hitogoroshi »

Wagon gets to L-1 in a couple of hours. Ask for people to commit to their votes, the room goes fuckin silent. It's almost like people don't want to be responsible for votes on me for some reason.

Anyway here is a video. As always don't want videos to be necessary so: lynch Fate, and then lynch Panzer, and then probably kdowns but that's a tier of certainty below the others. There's probably some weird trick at work but if it doesn't work then this is still a good thing for town even if I die first.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”