LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:21 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 23, chamber wrote:Needs more uberninja lynch.

It does

Vote UN
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:33 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 29, chamber wrote:Policy lynch.

Or the voting for a null to town tell and not making it clear if its a serious vote or not (mine is).
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I think everyone has some massive crush wins they led at this point in their mafia careers. Moot point.

Why are you still voting RVS? Why make two RVS votes? What do you think of pacman-axxle exchange? Are scum policy lynching you or is this town led?

My vote is still serious. You arent scumhunting and I think half the game is already voting seriously.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 18, BBmolla wrote:
Yes and I'm bussing Glork

In post 62, BBmolla wrote:Brandi my pm says you're scum

Can we please not do this? Its not really funny and really more annoying and makes me want to ignore everything you say.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:51 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

UN is sorta null-scum, Axxel last few pages are really ugly.

The vote on Gamma sheeping Brandi who he seems to express suspicion of while "not feeling" the UN lynch only to snap turn around for no apparent reason and vote him. UN lynch is still decent, but Axxle is legit scummy instead of utility lynch.

Brandi is town though. Pony alliance time.

unvote
Vote Axxle
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Ok we could lynch MoS too. UN drops to third.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 100, UberNinja wrote:
In post 97, LlamaFluff wrote:Ok we could lynch MoS too. UN drops to third.

You
are
joking, right...

...right? :shifty:

Not at all.

Axxle is scummy, MoS is somewhat scummy, you are still utility worthy lynch.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 103, UberNinja wrote:What's scummy about each of the people you mentioned?

I talked about Axxle.

MoS is just floating around vaugely commenting on some things while entirely avoiding other things. Half his game related posts are "o.O" at being voted. He hasnt backed up his town read on you, mentioned the votes on Axxle, the votes on Gamma (which are meh) and generally is showing no signs of trying to find scum. You would think with a "bad wagon" on you he would have some reads, but the RVS is still out there.

You are utility. Posts arent that great, most of the content had to be forceably extracted, and it avoids the possibility of RAGE POSTING later in the game.

@chamber - Axxle read?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 111, Singer is Nachomamma wrote:
Oh, Llama, is what you stated about MoS indicative of MoSscum, or just generic scum?

Scum is scum, if he does that all the time he should be lynched untill he stops doing it. Why did you not vote?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:23 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 132, Singer is Nachomamma wrote:@Llama...do you have a history of advocating policy lynches? Also, what information would you have gotten from an RVS vote?

Yes. Off the top of my head ani, umbrage, gandalf, natarisha and im sure a few others I cant remember ive flat out tried to get lynched on policy alone. Usually its more utility since no one is willing to go along with policy for whatever reason. UN is slight scummy and fits utility though.

I would rather lynch Axxle or MoS though right now.

Have no clue what you mean by the other part of this, but im a well known extreme anti-RVS player. It needs to die ASAP in every game.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 146, Mastermind of Sin wrote:None of this is at all relevant on page 5.

Nothing worth commenting on has happened yet.

Wrong on both accounts. UN has been at L-1 and Axxle has a legit wagon and Gamma has been getting votes. Stop playing LoL and try actually contributing.

@singer - Its not policy. Policy would be "Vote LLD because she is a horrible player and person who will undoubtedly damage the town no matter her alignment", this is "vote because of X" when X is a slight scum tell and heavy anti-town tell. I would be fine with a MoS wagon even if all it does is make him actually play the game.

@UN - So your arugement now is you were intentionally scummy to end RVS?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

heh

If we are going to be voting for lying where is your selfvote? You already said your CDB vote was RVS and now you are saying its reaction testing. Strike one there. Second... exaggeration is scumtell? By saying half the game is voting seriously, I ment that we were way past RVS, something you apparently hate so should have actually noticed and been doing something about if you really hate it that much. For someone who hates RVS, you also sure apparently dont try and scumhunt your way out of it much.

For the "brushing it off" yes I did. I am not voting you for pure policy reasons, and just because a player is decent (or thinks they are) means nothing when it comes to wanting to play with them. I DESPISE Reck beyond reason, he is without a doubt one of my top three hated players because he is a petulant asshole to most players in games. I will never play with him to the point I will replace out of any game if he joins it. Does that mean he is a shit player? No. He is a slightly above average player who picks his games well enough to look well above average. Following that little rant, when you start doing your bitching CAPS POSTING, I hate playing with you. Its not fun and really just pisses me off not to the point where you are getting "reaction tells" or whatever BS you say it gives, but to the point where im debating replacing out because you are taking something I enjoy and making it not fun anymore. Screw caps posting - its why I have my ruleset gauged to the point I can force replace someone who uses it. Either way, you arent a policy lynch but a mild scum read, if you dont like it and want to try and PAINT it scummy, tough shit. Saying you are good and pointing to games means nothing to me. Everyone here is competent enough your problem though is...

You have destroyed any chance of being a respected player at this point so almost no one actually gives a damn what you have to say about your past games. I have no clue how good of a player you are, but the aura you give off makes me not want to listen to you. Ever. Fix that and we may actually care about you playing good or being competent or whatever point you are trying to push.

I almost want to vote MoS who apparently just now has reason to vote Axxle... for tells committed a couple pages ago... when a couple pages ago there was nothing to be voting on.

Rage post that bitches.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:42 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

unvote

What is Quizzle?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #13) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:55 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I want to know why MoS is voting Axxle now but brushed me off with him as a "no clue" type read just a little bit earlier when the reasons he is voting Axxle seems to come from earlier in the game.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #225 (isolation #14) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 224, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 214, LlamaFluff wrote:I want to know why MoS is voting Axxle now but brushed me off with him as a "no clue" type read just a little bit earlier when the reasons he is voting Axxle seems to come from earlier in the game.

I'm voting Axxle for his posts DIRECTLY preceding my vote. What the actual fuck...?

Giving that he wasnt voting for UN at that point, somewhat hard to believe.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

That post of his isnt scummy, play up to that point is but that post is not. You will need to explain how it is.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote MoS

Got it. No good reason for voting him. Axxle voting UN there was completely fine taken out of context, and when you are trying to rip it out of context and call him scum for it, feels like you are fishing for a reason to actually jump on the Axxle wagon.

If the vote was scummy, why didnt you vote Axxle earlier? You posted right after he voted on what was (to me) a vote over his reaction to the early wagon on him. It got ignored though and you said nothing important had happened. If you think voting based on a reaction like that is a scumtell (which you do?) - it seems like you would at least inquire into a post like that, especialy if you have a UN town read.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

So when you saw him voting and quoting that post you thought it had NOTHING to do with the reaction?

I look at that vote and think it had to do with UNs reaction and I dont even think voting based on reactions like that is scummy. You are ignoring my point - You think that he is scummy for the vote due to UN reacting differently then he expected. Axxle voted based soley on the quoted post of UN reacting to votes on him. You ignored this and talked about nothing happening thats important. For you to be town I would have to believe you completely ignored what *might* be a scum tell, not pressuring or even noting it, until it was 100% explicit.

You still havent explained why Axxle is more likely to make that vote as scum instead of as town either. Just posted that its scum because its scum, which it isnt. I make those kinds of conclusions as town all the time. Sometimes a post is so far from a reaction you expect from town you are able to call it a scumtell, ive CAUGHT scum off posts where I look at it and think "this is not at all what town would do here".

So is your arguement that you saw that vote from Axxle talking only about that one post and it had NOTHING to do with UNs reaction?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #236 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Just show of hands though... how many people here thought Axxle voting for UN was not at all based off the reaction UN had? I want to know if im actually the only one who saw that as the primary reasoning behind the vote, or if MoS is blind/scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:38 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 238, chamber wrote:
In post 236, LlamaFluff wrote:Just show of hands though... how many people here thought Axxle voting for UN was not at all based off the reaction UN had? I want to know if im actually the only one who saw that as the primary reasoning behind the vote, or if MoS is blind/scum.

I saw(obviously based on my line of questioning), but its irrelevant at judging MoS's alignment. From some players you should expect logical consistency (like yourself) but from others you can only expect emotional consistency (like MoS).

Emotional consistency aside, its still harping on Axxle very late in a wagon for what essentially is a nulltell when he had locked himself out of being able to vote him for anything else due to early exchanges with me. It feels like scum trying to force themselves on a wagon by pulling some sort of reasoning out as opposed to anything else, even if I ignore the logical inconsistancies (which I have a hard time doing - signs of scum or town liability).

He still refuses to explain why Axxle voting him for that reason is scummy too.

That aside, I think Axxle might be town outside of two scum groups as per his last post. That reaction seems like something scum in a single faction game would not put out.

I might have broken MoS apparently. *shrugpony.jpg*
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 243, chamber wrote:
In post 241, LlamaFluff wrote:That aside, I think Axxle might be town outside of two scum groups as per his last post. That reaction seems like something scum in a single faction game would not put out.

Classic IRL lamascum tell, wonder if it transfers to the forums.

Does, but its also something I do as town quite a bit and know that most people here know I do. I just am having bad feeling over the way the Axxle wagon is happening and really dislike the forced MoS vote there. Want the wagon to move.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:22 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

How much of the UN wagon is currently policy and how much is due to a scumread?

Also the response to MoS not attacking Axxle when he committed a tell but instead a few pages later when he explicitly explained the already obvious is going to be "Oh MoS is just illogical and unwilling to admit that he is"? Either way is that actually an alignment tell or a null tell? I ask because most games I just blocked out MoS and let others read him so really dont know much about him there.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 279, UberNinja wrote:
In post 277, LlamaFluff wrote:How much of the UN wagon is currently policy and how much is due to a scumread?

Who is this question directed at?

Anyone on your wagon.

Nice to see MoS being mature about being wrong. This may be actually him town though, from what I do actually remember him there was a correlation between how much he was pissing me off and how likely he was to be town.

Sorta want to just sheep Brandi here for a bit.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Im between fighting apathy (considering replacing out - was very borderline even joining) and figuring out what to do since im not a huge fan of the wagons and no one is to keen on half policy half for scum reasons killing MoS. I basically refuse to vig and would shoot him tonight purely to get him out of the game.

If I dont find some way to get interested in this game within the next 24 hours or so im just going to do it a favor and replace out.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:30 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Yeah ive been thinking im just going to replace out because MoS isnt going to die and him being the game was a major hangup in me even wanting to be here to start given that he is pretty insufferable as a player, UN doesnt help much either. MoS still is scum though and should be made dead, fact that he normally is incapable of being logical or not, he still is scummy. But hey, maybe you guys get Reck now since a condition of my being here was that he wasnt going to be in as long as I was.

Im just not in a mood to put up with some of the playstyles here and would rather just leave now then be pissed off for as long as im in the game. Good luck all.
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”