:HAPPY:

Post Post #1473 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:45 am

Post by Fate »

HEAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IS THAT 3 SCUM I SEE ALREADY?

CAN HAZ FREE WIN?

No I didn't read and no I'm not going to
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1474 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:46 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1440, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Cheery Dog

will probably sheep fate when he votes, but the dog is still scum

uhh

I was hoping to sheep you cause youre p town and have read this game

>_>

<_<

AV is town btw, so that wagons dumb. Faraday was pretty town until LOLMULTIBALL so I guess its good he ded
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1475 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Fate »

I feel like voting Sunshine and clownfuck because I suspect he's the reason this game is 60 pages

BUT

Zdenek activated my TRAP CARD

VOTE: ZDENEK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1476 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Fate »

Also BT is town, Alsark is town, DV will be dead sooner than later

and then theres a FUCKTON of names I don't know and will read when I get a feel for them
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1478 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:55 am

Post by Fate »

Don't act like you don't know who I am

BECAUSE IF YOU DONT THATS ALL THE BETTER DANCE PUPPETS DANCE YOUR MASTER IS BACK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1507 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1479, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:"alsark is town, ##vote his sub"
???????????????????

You know it'd be fuckin NICE if ONE TIME when I contradict myself people would WAIT UNTIL THE PERSON I WAS CONTADICTING MYESLF ABOUT WOULD COME IN HERE AND REACT

THE FUCKS HAPPENED TO THE META
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1746 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Fate »

oh yeah this game
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1747 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Fate »

Zdenek is still vote worthy, I'll be back later tonight to see what this amsaomsdpmao wagons all about
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1762 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1519, ActionDan wrote:Do you have anyone at the moment you think could be scum?

Everyone that I haven't called town. Too many unfamiliar faces to know if they are just being dumb/bad/style or scum

It'll get easier as time goes on
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1763 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1532, xtopherusD wrote:Just on my phone at the moment, so quoting and thorough reading won't be happening for a few hours. But I'm going to try to explain a little on a few things I picked up on in my skimming...

I didn't roleblock Porfervor. I'm not a roleblocker, and Porfervor isn't a Vig. I never believed they were. You can see that in my posts, if you decided to read up on it. Being killed by Porf wasn't a thing I was worried about.

About me not posting? It's as simple as my living in a different timezone. If people were awake at the same time as me then I could post more. Remember my questioning of Cheery Dog? I think I posted a decent amount there. He's in a similar timezone. I was able to post multiple posts without triple posting at any stage.
And then if I bring up something from three pages ago (see: when I was not even awake from the last night), there's the general consensus of "he's talking about useless and now redundant things". And when I feel like I can't post right, I will post less. I've already said things along these lines :]

I'm also liking the sudden scum reads on me today, just because of Porf's post. I mean, I was leaning town (a little) from Titan yesterday, and after that night and that one post I'm apparently his biggest scum read. I haven't looked at it properly yet, but it seems like its going to be interesting.

Also: Noir didn't say very much about anyone, IIRC. I will also read up on that.
As a terrible site note, I also like how "> Jack: Be Hearts Boxcars" makes more sense here than anywhere else :P

As I said, on a computer later today, so I'll read through and talk about things other than me in six hours or so. I'll probably also talk about myself to some extent but that can't be helped.

OH WOW I THINK I FOUND ONE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1764 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1532, xtopherusD wrote:Just on my phone at the moment, so quoting and thorough reading won't be happening for a few hours. But I'm going to try to explain a little on a few things I picked up on in my skimming...

I didn't roleblock Porfervor. I'm not a roleblocker, and Porfervor isn't a Vig. I never believed they were. You can see that in my posts, if you decided to read up on it. Being killed by Porf wasn't a thing I was worried about.

About me not posting? It's as simple as my living in a different timezone. If people were awake at the same time as me then I could post more. Remember my questioning of Cheery Dog? I think I posted a decent amount there. He's in a similar timezone. I was able to post multiple posts without triple posting at any stage.
And then if I bring up something from three pages ago (see: when I was not even awake from the last night), there's the general consensus of "he's talking about useless and now redundant things". And when I feel like I can't post right, I will post less. I've already said things along these lines :]

I'm also liking the sudden scum reads on me today, just because of Porf's post. I mean, I was leaning town (a little) from Titan yesterday, and after that night and that one post I'm apparently his biggest scum read. I haven't looked at it properly yet, but it seems like its going to be interesting.

Also: Noir didn't say very much about anyone, IIRC. I will also read up on that.
As a terrible site note, I also like how "> Jack: Be Hearts Boxcars" makes more sense here than anywhere else :P

As I said, on a computer later today, so I'll read through and talk about things other than me in six hours or so. I'll probably also talk about myself to some extent but that can't be helped.

OH WOW I THINK I FOUND ONE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1765 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1533, Zdenek wrote:Very cute.

In post 1533, Zdenek wrote:What the fuck is this? I'm working to get through the thread. I'll follow up on things once I manage to read it through once and some sort of read on people, what needs to be questioned.

Now, what is this half of what I said do you have a problem with, what are the stupid comments and tell me, what intention are you ascribing to what I did because what I see from you here is mudslinging drivel.

Yeah still think Zdenek is scum here

His catchup style is just bare minimum scum bullshit and half assed reads
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1766 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1533, Zdenek wrote:Very cute.

In post 1533, Zdenek wrote:What the fuck is this? I'm working to get through the thread. I'll follow up on things once I manage to read it through once and some sort of read on people, what needs to be questioned.

Now, what is this half of what I said do you have a problem with, what are the stupid comments and tell me, what intention are you ascribing to what I did because what I see from you here is mudslinging drivel.

Yeah still think Zdenek is scum here

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1767 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1533, Zdenek wrote:Buldermar's scum-claim: basically he can die anytime for it. The timing was terrible, and it distracted from the Paschendale lynch.

I mean fuck

he's still trying to ride a scumclaim lynch D2. And the logic is horseshit, so he scum claimed to distract from a lynch onto himself instead?

also note:

Titan - at least I very strongly doubt they are pandorica aligned.

Sensitivity to specific scum alignments, more likely to come from scum than town. Yeah town do it too to try and process the game state but with Zdenek it just seems thrown out there and doesn't flow with the rest of his reads (aka he doesn't base MULTIPLE reads on scum interactions and just this one, like its common knowledge in hsi scum qt or something)

Shit I don't have enough clout to create a wagon out of thin air anymore do I.

Once I read whether this current wagon is decent I'll see how much effort I have to put in
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1769 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1549, ζ wrote:Zdenek is also a possible scum candidate for the light greens, but malpascp must die first.

Hey.

I like you.

Unvote:
Vote: malscp

Now lets do scummy shit to obsfucate our usefulness and not get NKd so we can lead this town to victory
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1770 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:00 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1768, Phillammon wrote:
In post 1766, Fate wrote:

And with that, I give you a bare minimum catchup post. Basically, wow, good night, if anyone feels like some setup spec I have a theory, I'd still like to know who por vigged/ failed to vig, as they claimed roleblocking or shenanigans going on. Malpa and CE have gone from possibly scum to probably scum, but I may well do some cross iso-ing with the flipped scum to see what's what, if possible. In any case, up to date, I'll try to keep up.

and who the fuck are you?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1771 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1556, Porfervor wrote:i just iso'd malpa myself and look at this inconsistent bullshit

In post 637, malpascp wrote:I
SO Pasch and laugh. Please just do it.

unvote, Vote: Paschendale

In post 760, malpascp wrote:
Pasch replacing out is null.

Nacho stop sheeping.

DeasVail is toooown.

Anything else to be "obvyified"?

In post 1164, malpascp wrote:
Tazaro is always townish.
Nothing else happened and I'm sick.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=4460615#p4460615]post 1 204[/url], malpascp wrote:Guys, lets get this straight.
Do you think Tazaro, not Pasch, just Tazaro, is scummy enough to get lynched? I know this is not the only thing to take into account, but it would be nice to know after all why people are going back to that wagon after it lost some steam when Pasch replaced out.

"Pasch is scum"
"No just kidding he's null"
"I lied again haha he's town"
"guys wtf he's town"

lynch harder

This is literally the worst post I've read so far

please be scum

there's no way you could misread his posts so badly

I no longer want this wagon if this clownfucks on it

sorry Z its my way first

Unvote:
Vote: Zdenek
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1772 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:04 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1574, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:ok
VOTE: mpalsadlapscascoasc

i thought zdenek's sub-in was town but he's overreacting

HEY

HEY YOU

COME ON OVER HERE MY Z WAGONS NICE AND WARM

Now that I've seen the posts porfavor quoted I think I remember skimming him during night and getting townish vibes.

But Zdenek?
LOLNODIEDEATH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1773 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1583, Titan wrote:
In post 1551, Nachomamma8 wrote:malp reasoning sucks
vote cheery dog

OMG this is finally happening. I've been wanting it for ages! Centuries!

Unvote
Vote: Malp

Haven't liked this guys posts either

Malp wagon keeps looking worse and worse yo
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1774 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1626, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1624, ζ wrote:I tried. But I don't like it when people accuse me of being 'useless as fuck'.

I know, I know.
But it made you towntell pretty hard, which means that people are probably going to sheep you, which means that people are probably going to lynch malpscp over cheery even though this guy is TOTALLY going to flip town. And then you can show a little pity and help me lynch Cheery because I'll prove myself in the meanwhile somehow?

I don't think malp as Pandorica's scumpartner, would be eager to defend one partner from another. I don't think that scum-malp would care why people were voting his partner, and again, don't think he would take pains to defend him against a clearly more experienced and better scumpartner? No, that is stupid.

We are in agreement.

Haven't seen a single Cherry Dog post, but I'd go for that over malp.

but first lets watch Zdenek flail it never gets old
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1776 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1631, xtopherusD wrote:I do like the idea of Felt malpascalp. Especially with posts like , ("oh but it wasn't very strong so I don't really mind if he's lynched"), (as you noted, Z). But your going on about it is getting on my nerves and making me think either a) You're making a big deal out of nothing or b) You're scum with him and bussing him as hard as possible. Or both, they work together.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised on a {Tazaro/Pandorica/malpascp/Zeta/buldermar} Felt team. malp's interactions with Taz/Pasch and Pandorica are surprisingly similar to those with buldermar. Z manages to not ever say a single thing on buld's claim. buldermar manages to never comment on Zeta. Zeta manages to not comment on Cheery Dog until D2 (meaning there's been a night for scumchat) when buldermar starts pushing CD, even then only saying he's a suboptimal lynch [and reinforces this idea]. buldermar only started pushing CD after Pandorica couldn't any more.

But continuing with malp: Pandorica's and (both Nexus) are extremely similar reactions to Paschendale and malpascp.

I could continue but I can't think straight any more so I may be back at some stage. But for now, I'll humour ζ and
VOTE: malpascp

Oh wowowowoow

this multiball mislynch train couldn't get any more textbook

GET THE FUCK OFF MALPCASCA FUCKING NOW

NINIJA YOU ARE FUCKING DOING IT WRONG I WILL SHIT DOWN YOUR THROAT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1777 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:08 am

Post by Fate »

SO YOU GET A PAUSE FOR THOUGHT AND THEN PILE ON THE HERADERPTRAIN TO ASSHATVILLE?

NO

FUCKING

NO

WE CAN CLEANSWEEP THESE FUCKS NOT SHEEP THEM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1780 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:09 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1691, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 1686, BroodKingEXE wrote:Looking at the two top lynch candidates I think malscalp is more scummy. The scummiest thing I see about Avox is his very weak Tazaro push(that is non-existent Tazaro push). malpsacp is far more scummy as he has soft defended confirmed scum multiple times and never voted for buldemar who he was flipping out about for confirming scum(still have no idea wtf that is about).
VOTE: Maenara

Aren't I currently the second biggest lynch candidate in terms of votes on me?

???

TOOMANYFUCKINGSCUM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1784 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1779, buldermar wrote:
Just

I POST SHIT AS THEY COME AND IT HELPS LET THE ANGER FLOW

DONT TRY TO MOCK MY STYLE WITH ONE WORD POST BULLSHIT WHEN YOUR CLAIMING SCUM D1
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1786 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Fate »

Holy shit Cherry Dog is scum too

Unvote:
Vote: Cherry

You don't get anymore reasoning that I gave, just look at wagon and ask yourself if you don't think two scumteams who are down members aren't pushing that craptastic lynch on the back of Zs wrongness.

NACHO YOU GET THE HELKL BACK HERE I SAW THAT VOTEHOP
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1787 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:13 am

Post by Fate »

Holy shit Cherry Dog is scum too

Unvote:
Vote: Cherry

You don't get anymore reasoning that I gave, just look at wagon and ask yourself if you don't think two scumteams who are down members aren't pushing that craptastic lynch on the back of Zs wrongness.

NACHO YOU GET THE HELKL BACK HERE I SAW THAT VOTEHOP
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1791 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Fate »

IMSORRY

ICOORECTGRAMMARONTEHITNERWEBZ

THATMEANSIMGOEWD AT DISGAMERITE>?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1792 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Fate »

No you DONT like me. And Im not a fucking SHEEP I vote based onmy OWN goddamn conclusions
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1795 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Fate »

Well then youre doing it wrong

You don't get people to sheep you by correcting their grammar and mocking their style

You just piss people off

You got a lot to learn scrub
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1807 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:36 am

Post by Fate »

Hey Titan

is it a coincidence the first two people on your "to kill list" are pretty fucking town?

Or are you just scum
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1810 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:42 am

Post by Fate »

I already said AVox is fuckin town, and I've never been wrong about him.

I said malp was town, and its from the few posts of his I've skimmed and the trash dump odor his wagon gives off
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1814 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Fate »

k if you push that mislynch through and he flips town I own your vote for the rest of the game
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1816 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1813, Titan wrote:Well I didn't say you didn't say they're town. But you never game reasons.

And his wagon gives a trash odor is not a good reason either. Esp considering this is multiball.

Exactly

so

when

SHITTONS of scummy people are jumping on someone

Try to keep up now

IN A MULTIBALL situation

thast two scumteams or more

ITS ALMOST LIKE

BOTH SCUMTEAMS ARE FINE WITH THAT PERSON DYING

sounds like a mislynch to me.

WHen I wake up dead you know to firebomb that wagon except for the Z guy
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1817 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1815, Titan wrote:Also Fate please look at Malp's interaction with Faranex and Pasch/Taz and you'll see how obv he's scum.

No thanks, thats before my time.

If you want to be a helper and REALLY want me to look at it quotes are pretty tech
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1819 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Fate »

Although I did read a quote already where Faraday scolded Malp for being bad, which doesn't strengthen your case at all
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1821 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:52 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1818, Titan wrote:
In post 1814, Fate wrote:k if you push that mislynch through and he flips town I own your vote for the rest of the game

No. For 2 days?

And if I'm right you're at least helping me lynch another one on my list.

(or we can do you owe my vote through the whole game and if I'm right you help me lynch all those 5 people on my list).

I'm gonna own ratfacemcroleblocked's vote. You? I'll help you kill everyone but AVox and malp like I said, and if you really don't care what order they die in then go start a Phil wagon

Because Phil dropped Nuwens #1 scumtell I'm just waiting to see if I can reveal it or not >.>
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1824 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Fate »

Is your catchup more thorough than mine Zdenek?

Hell yeah

but that's exactly why its scummy as fuck.

I don't care about looking town, so I'm not going to go read 50 pages that I told quadz I wasn't just to be "caught up." As you can see I caught your scumass without reading but 1 post, so it really isn't necessary.

You're catchup posts are basically "hey look how many htings ive commented on and i have a full reads list and SHIT YEAH LOOK AT ME IM SO TOWN DONT HRT ME"

so

die

(soon)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1825 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1823, Titan wrote:Yea but there is literally no way Phill is happening today this town is too fucking dead.

Yeah so guess who's going to get shot? THE GUY TRYIN TO REVIVE IT

so there's no way in fuck I'll go for any compromise deals on someone who isn't scummy as fuck
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1829 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by Fate »

"Why am I scum, Titan"

Yeah you're so dead.

BTW DONT THINK I DONT SEE YOU BROODKING
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1868 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1830, BroodKingEXE wrote:Malpa stop freaking lurking!!!

In post 1831, BroodKingEXE wrote:Is Fate always like this?

WALP
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1870 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1848, Porfervor wrote:im probably shooting fate

Man if I could draw ALL the NKs in a single night...

JOKES ON YOU /PGO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1872 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1869, Porfervor wrote:fate bend over

That's not how I like to spend my time in the spotlight if youve meta'd me/know me youre wasting your time.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1874 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1871, Porfervor wrote:i am going to ram your asshole with my giant thundercock if you do not vote malpa

but then you won't shoot me and how will i get my TRIPLESHOTHERO achievement
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1875 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1834, Porfervor wrote:fate let's not be enemies we together we could rule this town

let's agree to disagree and vote vifam

In post 1873, Vifam wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Malp

1+1=

????

HURRRRDURRRRRRRRR
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1877 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:21 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1858, Porfervor wrote:fate will ride his ego all the way to endgame regardless of alignment

make him squirm

yes

then I'll get lynched due to PARANOIAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

See

I'm really a liability scumteamiswear
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1878 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1876, Porfervor wrote:fate let's vote vifam

on the count of 3

if I knew how to count I wouldve been able to add 1 and 1 but ill wait 4 u
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1880 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by Fate »

You didnt say 3

YOU CANT TRICK ME MANG
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1882 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Fate »

I thought there was a number between 1 and 2

you didn't say ON 3
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1884 (isolation #48) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Fate »

YOU SHAKING IN YOUR BOOTS VIFAM?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1896 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1888, Porfervor wrote:actually fate is probably pissing himself right now afraid to vote vifam

if i could bus I would but I literally would shoot myself if I see that lime green flip one more time
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1949 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1947, AurorusVox wrote:
Vote: Malp

don't you do this

DONT YOU MAKE THIS THE FIRST THING I WAKE UP TO SEE GODAMNT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1950 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:26 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1910, Robocopter87 wrote:While I'm here I see the VC says i should vote malp

THIS IS THE SORT OF SHIT YOURE WAGONING WITH AV
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1951 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1924, malpascp wrote:Shit. Action Dan's claim was obviously a joke. Just nevermind. Even though this game is still being anoying.

You seriously are working AGAINST ME rather than WITH ME if you're town

holy shit I can see why everyone wants you dead and scum aren't even trying to justify lynching you
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1952 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1946, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1942, BroodKingEXE wrote:This seems more like OMGUS if anything.

You've never stated a read on me, so how is it OMGUS?
In post 1942, BroodKingEXE wrote:You voted for Zeta so you obviously thought he was scum. The way I asked the question was more to point out the irony on the matter. The truth is through, a good portion of your filter contains back and forth between you and Zeta, who thinks you are scum, yet in the end you can find only one post to justify a vote on him.

I was mainly voting him because of his garbage attack on me - that catch-up posts are scummy, followed up by his obviously failed examination of the games I provided as meta, and the fact that he tried to justify himself on the grounds that he doesn't need to consider the content of posts or the situations under which they are made in order to find them scummy. He continues to be scummy because he's now moved the goal posts on why he finds me scummy - at first it was the stuff above, but now it's mostly gut. But I'm bored with him, and now I want to get a better read on you.
In post 1942, BroodKingEXE wrote:why are you voting for me now?

Because I hacked your account and saw your role pm.

^Silly artificial arguing with his "scum" read

^Awkward jokes about "hacking his account n saw ur role pm" which are forced

JUST IN CASE ANYONE FORGOT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1987 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 1964, Vifam wrote:Sunshine and Rainbows doesn't seem scum why are you saying this
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2161 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2158, quadz08 wrote:
DrippingGoofball replaces Murderface, effective immediately.

In post 2159, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: malcasp
\

Oh.

My.

God.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2162 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Fate »

Zdenek is still scum as fuck no matter WHAT HE FLIPS

AND IF DGB IS STILL ALIVE IN THREE FUCKIN DAYS AND IM DEAD YOU DONT LET HER SWEETTALK HER WAY TO NO GODDAMN VICTORY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2266 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Fate »

This malp lynch is bad and you all should still feel bad

Jurys out on DGB

Coming around to the whole Vifam-scum thing. His commentary feels pretty empty, oh and he wants me shot. Scum like shooting people
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2270 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Fate »

Your false bravado doesn't really fool me Vifam, I can see you for what you truly are
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2275 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2269, Mehdi2277 wrote:Vifam I claimed vig. My plan was basically shoot malpa and him jailkeep me under the guess that if he's green scum he won't be a RB since that'd mean green scum would have two role blockers.

People need to stop fucking claiming just to come up with some halfassed plan

I wouldn't even claim an innocent on malp if I had one. He's expendable (akawhyhesgettinglynchedOHSHIIIIIIT)

Your plan puts us back here with a "not green scumz" result, a dead/useless vig, and no extra flip.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2277 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Fate »

TAKE YOUR GODDAMN TONGUE OUT OF THAT CHEEK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2279 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Fate »

I thought the case behind him was that he was a shitposter, but I guess I never did read it
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2280 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:19 pm

Post by Fate »

Still, "ITS K IM A VIG HERES MY PLAN" isn't a last resort sort of thing, it just shouldn't be posted at all in this situation. We're in no danger of losing right now

w/e though if there's really solid "Not with Noir" evidence or someshit and youre already outted its a helluva better alternative than mislynching him.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2305 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2300, DrippingGoofball wrote:CheeryDog's town posts in RUST (New York game) were longer and deeper than they are here.

You may have a point there, too.

da justification for DAT HOP

w/e not complaining
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2351 (isolation #64) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by Fate »

Yeah this AV thing still isn't happening.

Now that you've all come to your senses, its Cherry Dog lynchin time.

Also down for that Vifam lynch what with his latest and greatest "heuheuheuhue if youre not gonna MISLYNCH malp then sure he can be town and derpfodder to leave around"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2359 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Fate »

WHY AM I NOT SURPRIUSED ZEDS ON THIS FUCKING WAGON
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2360 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2352, Titan wrote:Actually tbh honest I did find vifam's 2346 really scummy and I don't like his back and forth flipflopping on malp at all.

Fate vifam wagon?

ENEMYOFENEMYISMYFREIDN?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: VIFAM

LETS ROAST THIS FUCK LEMON
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2409 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:14 am

Post by Fate »

In post 2405, DrippingGoofball wrote:AVox is town.

k you can be town DGB
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2410 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:20 am

Post by Fate »

icing my wrist

i cant press shift

In post 2397, ζ wrote:VOTE: AurorusVox

malpascp is coasting big time i think though, he should die next.

no longer feelgood abvot z

fire bomb this list and we win, seriously:
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2411 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:23 am

Post by Fate »

1. xtopherusD
2. Sanjay combinatorialEnigma
11. Cheery Dog
17. Maenara GaryOak
21. BroodKingEXE
22. ζ (lowercaseZeta)
23. Zdenek Alsark
24. Shrimp85 Guy_Named_Riggs ????
28. Vifam

sanjay scummy as fuck

whoever saids ce was scum gets points
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2413 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:27 am

Post by Fate »

cuz ur scum
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2467 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Cheery Dog
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2472 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Fate »

Vifam seems like a pretty smart guy

yet he's ignored all red flags and obvious "shut the fuck ups" in regards to AV

and now wants AV lynch over Malp as a priority

there's a connection here, its why Vifam's scum
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2473 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2411, Fate wrote:1. xtopherusD
2. Sanjay combinatorialEnigma
11. Cheery Dog
17. Maenara GaryOak
21. BroodKingEXE
22. ζ (lowercaseZeta)
23. Zdenek Alsark
24. Shrimp85 Guy_Named_Riggs ????
28. Vifam

sanjay scummy as fuck

whoever saids ce was scum gets points

For reference and bragging rights
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2477 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by Fate »

uh Medhi claimed vig

and no I'm not lynching AV to "cement" my reads thats just bad. I mean I do it about people I'm not sure about osmetimes and don't care just to hammer them but not here
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2744 (isolation #75) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Fate »

HEY

HGEY

HEY

NO

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WAGON I DONT CARE

IM THE GOD TODAY REEMEMBER

REMEMBER THAT MALP READ

REMEMBER THAT SHIT

VOTE: VIFAM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2745 (isolation #76) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:50 am

Post by Fate »

In post 2266, Fate wrote:This malp lynch is bad and you all should still feel bad

Jurys out on DGB

Coming around to the whole Vifam-scum thing. His commentary feels pretty empty, oh and he wants me shot. Scum like shooting people

In post 1875, Fate wrote:
In post 1834, Porfervor wrote:fate let's not be enemies we together we could rule this town

let's agree to disagree and vote vifam

In post 1873, Vifam wrote:UNVOTE:

1+1=

????

HURRRRDURRRRRRRRR

In post 1821, Fate wrote:
In post 1818, Titan wrote:
In post 1814, Fate wrote:k if you push that mislynch through and he flips town I own your vote for the rest of the game

No. For 2 days?

And if I'm right you're at least helping me lynch another one on my list.

(or we can do you owe my vote through the whole game and if I'm right you help me lynch all those 5 people on my list).

I'm gonna own ratfacemcroleblocked's vote. You? I'll help you kill everyone but AVox and malp like I said, and if you really don't care what order they die in then go start a Phil wagon

Because Phil dropped Nuwens #1 scumtell I'm just waiting to see if I can reveal it or not >.>

oh fuck it was perfervor whos vote i was going to own

EARLY CLAIMING FTL

THIS IS WHY WE CANT HAVE NICE FUCKING THINGS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2747 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Fate »

In post 2635, Maenara wrote:I agree with the consensus on the Vifam thing; i.e. that it seems like xToph was trying to breadcrumb a result.

VOTE: Vifam

I'm a bit disappointed about Medhi clowning around and shooting Cheery, but I suppose that's just how things go. Doesn't make me trust him, though.

Gut-wise, I haven't got the slightest against lynching Phil, but I can't back it up with anything right now.

Need to re-read some stuff.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2748 (isolation #78) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Fate »

In post 2635, Maenara wrote:I agree with the consensus on the Vifam thing; i.e. that it seems like xToph was trying to breadcrumb a result.

VOTE: Vifam

I'm a bit disappointed about Medhi clowning around and shooting Cheery, but I suppose that's just how things go. Doesn't make me trust him, though.

Gut-wise, I haven't got the slightest against lynching Phil, but I can't back it up with anything right now.

Need to re-read some stuff.

HEY LOOK THIS GUYS VOTIGN WELL

YEAH IM AGAINST THIS LYNCH

AND ITS MY TURN TO BE IN THE GODDAMN DRIVING SEAT YOU FUCKS ARE MISING EXITS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2749 (isolation #79) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Fate »

In post 2734, Maenara wrote:Everything said about AVox yesterday still applies.

Also:

In post 2571, AurorusVox wrote:I will stop being a fucking useless slot over the weekend I PROMISE. If I do not then I will request replacement for the first time ever (I will not let this happen 100% guarantee)

Really needs to happen. Realize real life can be problematic at times, but explicit promises and all that.

VOTE: AurorusVox for motivation.

YOU

YOU

YOU WERE DOING S FUCKIGN WELL

I SWEAR TO GOD GET BACK ON VIFAM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2750 (isolation #80) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Fate »

In post 2732, DeasVail wrote:Oh and to Titan probably, I'm still not sure about Maenara. I think scum, but I always have low confidence in my reads, so if people are voting her for what I consider bad reason, I will say so. Should I not?

Vote: Zdenek
though for now.

^ALSO TOWN ALSO SHOULD BE ON VIFAM
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2751 (isolation #81) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:53 am

Post by Fate »

In post 2727, Zdenek wrote:Maenara was scummy before this and her vote on Vifam was the icing on the cake.

THISISMENOTSURPRSIED.JPG
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2759 (isolation #82) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:59 am

Post by Fate »

In post 2752, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Vifam

sure you have my vote for a little while
when i'm not so hungover i'm going to readthrough and analyze things
so you have my undying loyalty until i get my shit together again
if you're scum just hunt the other team or bus or whatever

STOP FUCKING POSTING SO I CAN FUCKING SHEEP YOU

YOUR VOTE DOESNT MOVE UNTIL I SAY SO FUCK SOBER
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2774 (isolation #83) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Fate »

WTEGFWAGBWG;BAW'

TRHIS IS WHAT I HATE ABOUT YOU WHEN YOURE TOWN DGB

NO

GODDAMN

HUMBLE

YOU JUST WERE WRONG AS FUCK ABOUT MALP

THEN YOU COME IN HERE LIKE O WELL WAT THE HELL AND PUSH THROUGH ANOTHER CLOWNFUCK READ

NO

TODAY IS MY DAY
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2851 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:14 am

Post by Fate »

I feel you trembling behind your posts VIFAM

I FEEL IT

and I wasn't wrong about Cheery, Nacho was.

He was a helluva better wagon than malptown but he was never really on my LOL GUARANTEEDSCUM LIST

aka

I've been right 100% this game

You sheep me

Nao
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2852 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Fate »

In post 2850, Shinori wrote:I think it's wierd that DGB is just doing nothing but telling people to vote MAenara. Even if that is who you would prefer to lynch and pressure you can still pressure other players at the same time, get on it. Hypocrit speaking here but I also don't know that much about the game except for the few people I've looked at and what's happened since I've joined.

That being said don't like Zdenek.

##Vote: Zdenek

I'm also sheeping someone who I think is most likely town.

THAT MUST BE ME

BUT YOURE NOT CAUGHT UP YET WERE GETTING VIFAM WHILE HES STILL HOT AN DJUICY BEFORE HE KILLS OFF ALL THE COMPETENT PLAYER AND COASTS ON HYPOTHETICAL INNOCENTS

KTHX
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2964 (isolation #86) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2889, BroodKingEXE wrote:Looking over Maenara I get a reeally bad feeling. This post feels alot like trying to create a case out of thin air. Notice his vote is still on Avox. Stuff like this sums up his whole filter though, he creates a bunch of fluffy implied statements, and then goes back on them.
VOTE: Maenara

REASON #13443214 THIS IS A BAD LYNCH BTW
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2965 (isolation #87) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2891, AurorusVox wrote:You want me to provide more content despite being faced with your immense scumslip?

THIS AND YOURE UNCONFIRMABLE BULLSHIT ARENT HELPING. I CAN ONLY BUY YOU SO LONG

In post 2894, buldermar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: BroodKingEXE

GOODPOSTING, WRONG DIRECTION
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2966 (isolation #88) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2931, AurorusVox wrote:I'd also lynch Bumi or Vifam.

Vote: Vifam

He's a Role Cop~

In post 2932, Vifam wrote:You've got to be kidding me

CONFIRM VOTE: VIFAM

ACTION DAN YOU WANNA BE NEXT TRYIN TO DISCREDIT MY SLOT AND WAGON?

BURN THIS FUCK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2967 (isolation #89) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Fate »

eh AV don't excite me like that

fuckin fakeclaim role info on Vifam like a REAL MAN to get him lynched

you missed your fuckin chance now.

But yeah Vifam building this wagon on AV, AGAIN, just shows how desperately he wants AV claims and no the buck stops HERE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2968 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2942, ActionDan wrote:
In post 2925, Titan wrote:
In post 2910, ActionDan wrote:
I'm happy enough that BT, S&R, and Mehdi are alive and speaking like normal people.

There I managed to cheer myself up.

:pout: you're not happy I'm alive and talking like normal people? :P

I even promised Arthur I'd get caught up and start putting in effort and everything.

Perhaps you tammy, at least you redeemed SAD's Vifam vote. I mean you were/are always town. But now you're sane.

@Mehdi: It sure would surprise me if Fate were to claim apathy when he came into the game wanting free winz with 3 scum dead. Your perception of him not doing anything is not due to him being apathetic. It's because he isn't playing like a townie. The best he could muster yesterday was to call Vifam scum because she ignored the "warning" signals and wanted to lynch AV despite AV soft-claiming a PR (btw Vifam this should tell you he's not wagoning you for the Lols, he's serious business). Besides that, every other opinion that's come out of him has been unsubstantiated and witless. He was more or less coasting. Today it's the same except he's incorporating town's misfortune yesterday to his own profit.

You think you can just mischaracterize my play from yesterday and think I'll let it fucking slide?

"oh he wouldnt go after fate as scumz thatd be suicidal" angle is gonna work here?

Is Vifam your GF or somethin? SOMETHIN SPECIAL YOU WANT TO PROTECT?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2979 (isolation #91) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2969, Bumi wrote:Why do you always ignore me?

What do you want?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2980 (isolation #92) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Fate »

@DV its a natural reaction really, when getting pressured super hard with a PR you DONT want to claim, but know it would save your ass instantly. Ofc thoughts like "he must KNOW my PR thats why he wants me lynched so bad" come up. AV is 1000% fucking twon

DV its people like you, me, buldermar and others that have the same sort of "general" reads like Zdenek, Brood, and co being scum. We need to come together on someone, that someone is Vifam BECAUSE its so hard to build a case on him his slippery scummass. I mean he's not even riding a DGB wagon mislynch fodder, so you know he's playing it for the fucking long haul

oh right i was writing a post
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2981 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2977, ActionDan wrote:Vifam isn't dying today Fate and you know that.

You'd have a better chance of lynching "Scummy as fuck" Zdenek but LOL no mention of him. Isoing you, the points you brought up against Zdenek are not as inane as the reasons you give for voting Vifam which are nonexistent.

No I don't know that.

Sooner or later people will go "ALL RIGHT FATE WELL TRY IT YOUR WAY" Ill be right

ILL SAY HUEHUEHUEHUEH in a bah post or the next day

and THE MOMENTUM WILL CARRY US TO VICTORY

WHEN
PEOPLE

REALZIE

LISTENING TO ME=

FREE WINS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3001 (isolation #94) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2985, Vifam wrote:Avox has been objectively playing bad all game, and now he has to pay his dues. He got off yesterday to Malp's shittiness, but I'm not gonna let Maenara's bad reading abilities let Avox last ONE MORE day.

EVEN FUCKING SCUM

CANT

MAKE A FUCKIOGN CASE

ON AV

THE ONLY CASE

IS

"HES BEEN LAZY"

"HES BEEN AFK"

ITS BECAUASE HES A FUCKIN PR

HES NOT SCUMMY

HES A PR

AREYOU ALL FUCKING BLIND

VIFAM IS SCUM HERE JESUS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3004 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2992, Maenara wrote:It's 'cause I'm a sucky player and an easy mislynch, in comparison. H3h3h3.

Let's be fair. Not just in comparison.

Fate, I'd be willing to give you free reins, just for the hell of it, if it weren't for AV. He pulled the "Oh, woe is me, RL is going downhill, but I promise I'll either shape up or replace up in, like, three days." It's now ten days later, and he has done neither. I don't support lying, especially not with people who aren't contributing in the first place.

I don't give a fuck what AV has said, I CAN READ AV LIKE A FUCKING BOOK EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN GAME

He is transparent as fuck

now

do you trust me and think im town?

THEN IGNROE AV I SAY HES FUCKIN TOWN HES TOWN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3017 (isolation #96) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:20 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3006, Titan wrote:What's the case on vifam though? And why are you ignoring the cop who went from voting vifam day one to praising vifam on day two for utilizing towns power in ?

Why should we ignore that?

And every one of avox's post come across as fake and oily. I've seen avox as a town pr and he didn't play like this. His play is objectively extremely scummy.

omg

is that literally the "breadcrumb" everyones toting about it?

HES NOT EVEN CALLING HIM FUCKING TOWN

WHAT

THE
FUCK

"HES USING TOWNS GREATEST POWER"

JESUS

NO

NO

NO

VIFAM DISE

I SWAER TO GOD YOU FUCKS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3019 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3005, Bumi wrote:Why do you think DGB is town?

I think you and her have a lot of sexual tension.

Should talk it out.

(stares blankly)

She isn't as stubbron as scum, also gut.

Plus she's not bussing for cred immediately, cuz maneara is town and shes WRONG and probably knwos shes wrong deep down but wants to push it on principle
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3020 (isolation #98) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3018, Vifam wrote:Fate this is sad

This post is so town

I guess this is why I cnat lynch you rite posts like this
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3025 (isolation #99) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3013, Mehdi2277 wrote:I'm still more curious on how soft claiming great role scum need to kill isn't worse then just hard claiming. Either he has a strange role like quadz's last upick that needs to not claim or he should just claim. First isn't too likely to me.

because scum, who are the informed "minority" really fuck HATE it when they don't know what something is

so they push for it to die

but AV probably has GOOD REASONS for not full claiming, aka the scum don't know HOW to deal with it

Apparently they think trying to out full info from him during the day because of his shitty play is the way to go

so

yeah

Kil the scum doing that

wise the fuck up
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3027 (isolation #100) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2968, Fate wrote:You think you can just mischaracterize my play from yesterday and think I'll let it fucking slide?

"oh he wouldnt go after fate as scumz thatd be suicidal" angle is gonna work here?

Is Vifam your GF or somethin? SOMETHIN SPECIAL YOU WANT TO PROTECT?

I DONT FUCKIN CARE WHAT THE

COP

SAID

VIFAM IS SCUM EVERY FIBER OF MY SOUL SAYS SO

FFS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3042 (isolation #101) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3026, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 978, xtopherusD wrote:Ohhhh. Fox and the Hound?

Now, Cheery Dog is always going on about not prying into people's town reads or the reasons for them... However, he himself has effectively listed 17 people he finds to be more Town than Scum - in a way, his town reads. He has refrained from posting the reasons behind it, so there's a positive there...
Besides, it's completely non-committal. Cheery Dog's "reads" are essentially "
Null
: People who haven't posted;
Not null
: Everyone else". Cheery Dog?

I've just seen I'm still voting Vifam :oops:
UNVOTE: Vifam
But until Cheery Dog doesn't answer to this, my vote doesn't yet belong anywhere.

...and here is where he stopped suspecting vifam
COMPLETE TURNAROUND

OH DID THA THAPPEN D1

OH

WOW

WELL THEN

THANK YOU NACHO

PROCEED WITH FUCKIN DEATH

24023050 MINHS LATER I GOT NINJAD WDFG/
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3071 (isolation #102) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3029, Mehdi2277 wrote:Fate if you vote AV and he flips town you can have my vote for the rest of the game

In post 3040, Mehdi2277 wrote:Currently av, brood, fate, dgb, and philla I don't trust.

So I wonder why I don't fuckin bnwelive FOR A SEXCOND youd give your vote up for the rest of the game?

And EVEN IF YOU DID I WOULDNT DEAL EVEN THOUGH I USUALLY WOULD CAUSE AV IS FUCKIN TOWN

AND ITS NOT TERH "IM GONNA SAY I TOLD U SO" OITS THE "DONT FUCKIN EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME HES NOT GETTIN LYNCHED"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3474 (isolation #103) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Post by Fate »

been busy, seeing htis happen, will settle

Unvote:
Vote: Broodking
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3476 (isolation #104) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3403, Bumi wrote:Fate read the last 10 pages or so. What is your opinion of people pushing for Mae in context with Mehdi's comments and then his later claim?

I think Aldusskel might be town.

Mae pushing for medhi is dumb and bad town like others have already pointed out.

I usually voice my opinion if its original, all other things in the town psyche are approved of unless I say otherwise

if there are people pushing the "well hes giong after obvtown as suicidal 'iwouldntdothisasscum' mindfucktactics" are scum still pushin a shit wagon
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3477 (isolation #105) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Post by Fate »

oh holy shit whered this sanjay wagon come from

I think im a bit further than 5 pages behind fffffffffffffffffff
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3478 (isolation #106) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Fate »

Bumi if youre around did we get a claim out of sanjay? he was shifty as fuck iirc and replaced some crapposter
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3479 (isolation #107) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Post by Fate »

more importantly it looks like we got a claim out of manaera and medhi confirmed it
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3482 (isolation #108) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by Fate »

I'm re-reading backwards, and wasn't looking for any "hints" because it doesnt matter to me when they are both solid town

Sanjays a fine vig target, as is everyone on this fire bomb list:
13. Phillammon
14. torgonitoh [holy shit who IS this seriously?]
15. ActionDan
19. Titan (Ser Arthur Dayne/Tammy)
21. BroodKingEXE
22. ζ (lowercaseZeta)
23. Zdenek Alsark
24. Shinori Shrimp85 Guy_Named_Riggs

with actual SCUM still:
Zdenek
ActionDan
Vifam
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3484 (isolation #109) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3083, AurorusVox wrote:I AM AT L-2 TIME TO CLAIM THIS BITCH UP

I AM AN ODD NIGHT WATCHER, N1 I CAUGHT NOIR KILLING PANDORICA

HENCE MY TRAIL OF "IGMEOU" SMILIES AND ME SAYING THAT I WOULD HAVE VOTED NOIR IF HE HADN'T DIED

NOW FUCK OFF AND LET ME WATCH FATE TONIGHT SO I CAN CATCH SCUM KILLING HIM

oh

fucking

look

IS THAT WHY THE AV WAGON WENT AWAY

AND HERE IW AS HOPING IT WAS BECAUSEYOU ALL PULLED YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3485 (isolation #110) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Post by Fate »

OH GOOD MEDHI YOURE HERE

I BELIEVE YOU OWE ME YOUR VOTE FOR THE REST OF THE GAME?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3486 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 2596, Shinori wrote:Well for what it matters. I'm a vanilla townie. Dunno if he claimed that or not. WOULD PREFER NOT TO BE LYNCHED FOR JUST JOINING THE GAME QQ.

I forgot about this. Shinori scum is capable of faking this and its an easy claim. A safe shot but definitely not one of my BETTER KILL HIM NOW shots
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3488 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3096, Vifam wrote:No he's right if AVox IS town he's played stunningly bad

LOL

SO ITS THIS CARD

"MAN AV SURE HAS PLAYED LIKE SHIT YOU CANT BLAME ME FOR CALLING HIM SUCM"

NOP

NO

JO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NONO

NMO

NO

NO

NO

NO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3489 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:57 pm

Post by Fate »

I SWEAR TO GOD

FOR POUTING AV

I WANT VIFAM DEAD

BUT "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

"NO CASE FATE HES A SLIPPER SCUMFUCK YOU GOT NOTHING ON HIM"

YEAH THE MASTERMINDS ARENT WALKING AROUND HOLDIN UP FUCKIN CONVIENCE STORES

OFC HES DONT NOTHING OVERTLY FUCKING SCUMMY

BUT HES GODDAMN SCUM

AND I WANT HIM

PUSHING UP

ROSES

FOR WHAT HE DID TO AV

NOW

FOR FUCKS SAKE

YOU SHOOT HIM MEDHI

YOU SHOOT HIM AND YOU DONT OWE ME A VOTE AT ALL

HOWS THAT? BECAUSE IF NOT YOURE GONNA HAVE TO PARK YOUR VOTE ON VIFAM EVERY DAY FOR ME INSTEAD AND WE ALL SAW HOW FUN THAT CAN BE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3491 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3487, Mehdi2277 wrote:Did you ever vote av? Anyways talk to AV about that too (since there's another vote deal you'll see).

I WONT SEE BECAUSE IVE RUN OUT OF TIME SMASHIN MY FACE IN THE KEYBOARD

NOW WHETHER I VOTED HIM OR NOT (HINTl: HED BE FUCKIN DEAD AND WED BE IN NIGHT DOWN A PR)

IT SEEMS TO ME THAT IVE EFFECTIVELY PROVED IM BETTER AT THIS GAME THAN YOU

SO

YOUR VOTE

YOUR GUN

IS MINE
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3493 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3490, Mehdi2277 wrote:I'll actually accept that kill as long as vifam claims first.

HEHAHHAHAHAHAHA

AH

NOW THATS A GOOD NIGHT PRESENT

HEY VIFAM

LETS SEE IF YOU CAN MSUTER UP SOME BULLSHIT CLAIM IN 12 HOURS

I WONDER

WHICH ROUTE YOULL TAKE

TICK TOCK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3494 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3492, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:i think mehdi should shoot fate

I HTINK YOU SHOULD GO BACK IN YOUR "I v4te and h3te peeple cuz they are annoyin and make mah eyes hurt. I dun care bout winnin yo" HOLE AND SHUT UP

GROWNUPS ARE TALKING
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3495 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 0, Gorrad wrote:(shadoweh

NOT SURPRISED I GUESS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3555 (isolation #118) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3500, Titan wrote:
In post 3486, Fate wrote:
In post 2596, Shinori wrote:Well for what it matters. I'm a vanilla townie. Dunno if he claimed that or not. WOULD PREFER NOT TO BE LYNCHED FOR JUST JOINING THE GAME QQ.

I forgot about this. Shinori scum is capable of faking this and its an easy claim. A safe shot but definitely not one of my BETTER KILL HIM NOW shots

PFFT. You know better than this too. Shinori's a try-hard scum, who'd make up some ludicrous fake claim or some power role to try to sound important. Hes lazy as town.

idk never seen him as town. Last time I saw him as scum he freaked the fuck out and suicidebombed into me under no pressure, here he claims VT (again under barely any pressure). Seems consistent to me
In post 3501, Titan wrote:
In post 3488, Fate wrote:
In post 3096, Vifam wrote:No he's right if AVox IS town he's played stunningly bad

LOL

SO ITS THIS CARD

"MAN AV SURE HAS PLAYED LIKE SHIT YOU CANT BLAME ME FOR CALLING HIM SUCM"

NOP

NO

This is a terrible interpretation. Avox's play was bad. If he does end up being town it was bad. Do not pass go; do not collect $100 bad bad bad. If he's honest with himself and with everyone else, he'll admit it was bad. There were legitimate reasons to think he was bad. And it wasn't *power role*. I've seen him as a power role and he didn't play like this.

You're a terrible interpretation. When the fuck did I EVER say his play was good? Obviously its bad, and for a PR it was also pretty bad, but it was BAD TOWN and there's a reason that it was town bad and not scum bad. And If I COULD SEE that I'd sure as hell expect a townVifam to see it too, but INSTEAD scumVifam uses AV's bad play as a way to out his PR instead of protect him
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3557 (isolation #119) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3522, BroodKingEXE wrote:Basically I am searching for Derse and Prosphit members. Derse being evil and Prosphit good. If I find a good guy I can give him my ring and he can use it for what I assume to be a KP (based on the flavor). If he is bad I can tell you guys. If I get found by a baddie, via death or RB, he can take my ring. I used my actions on Robo and Cheery, and I got they are both not part of Proshit or Derse. This means based on Cheery's flip they are Blue faction or possibly Boxcar members (I am 90% sure green felt are derse members). I am planning on reading S&R based on the fact that they keep asking for a gun.

lolwtfisthisshit

==============[ ]
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3558 (isolation #120) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3543, Zdenek wrote:
Unvote

I don't really know what to make of Broodking's claim, since I don't know the flavor, but I doubt that he's group scum.

Vote: Fate

This is a gut scum read based on who he is pushing and how he pushing them.

This still needs to die

if Vifam is vigged tonight and this guy is lynched tomorrow I think I'll have won teh interwebs
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3568 (isolation #121) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3502, Vifam wrote:
In post 3490, Mehdi2277 wrote:I'll actually accept that kill as long as vifam claims first.

You're not
gonna do
shit

Oh?

The ballsy approach?

Yeah just blow his brains out Medhi, he won't be so bravado when he's in the dead qt apologizing ot his scumteam that he played too arrogantly
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3570 (isolation #122) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:05 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3509, DeasVail wrote:
In post 3508, Shinori wrote:In all seriousness, why do people say Zdenek is town?

They're confusing him with me.

In post 3510, Bumi wrote:I am beginning to think that Deas isn't town.

Before another 5 pages are spent on WELL HYDRAS CAN PLAY SCUMMIER THEN AND GET AWAY WITH IT CAUSE ONE HEAD CAN HAVE ONE SET OF READS AND THE OTHER CAN HAVE ANOTHER

stfu and focus

I know shit about flavor, so I don't know if there's some scum with a ring role that would've inspired his fake claim or he was given a format by the mods for one, but his play has screamed scum and his claim isn't really plausible because if it exists that means they are basically "flavor masons" in which they can just confirm eachother like "OH YEAH IM LOOKIN FOR A RING" and "OH YEAH IM GIVIN A RING WERE BOTH TOWNLOLOLOL" which is really poor modding, and from the Gorrad's games I've seen never included.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3571 (isolation #123) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Fate »

Also this points to BExe being greenscum because he would claim TO be looking for greenscum, aka his own team, so black wouldn't shoot him and he could always sacrifice a buddy of his for teh POINTS if his claim was bought.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3587 (isolation #124) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Fate »

think of it this way Titan, if he's the "Green scum cop" then he can steer everyone AWAY from his partner, and no one will ever flip green scum that he had an "innocent" on to fuck his claim. he might have a role cop on his team to figure out these white fucks too
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3593 (isolation #125) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Fate »

hmmm Vifam so you're black scum right?

With Action Dan and who?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3599 (isolation #126) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3593, Fate wrote:hmmm Vifam so you're black scum right?

With Action Dan and who?

In post 3594, Titan wrote:

omg great minds think alike

selective scumhunting anyone?

In post 3595, Vifam wrote:The part about scum being able to take his ring comes completely out of left field and I don't really think it makes any sense in context. Like, the good guys can use it because of KP, whatever the hell that is, and the scum can take it just because???????????

I don't get it

so this is that awakward post you made

when you're found out

and you're like

"uh i dont want to address it cause i dont know how"

gg

Enjoy the bullet in you....wait

if hes cop immune he might be bulletproof.

hmmmmmmm
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3600 (isolation #127) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Fate »

With Action Dan and who?

In post 3594, Titan wrote:

omg great minds think alike

selective scumhunting anyone?

In post 3595, Vifam wrote:The part about scum being able to take his ring comes completely out of left field and I don't really think it makes any sense in context. Like, the good guys can use it because of KP, whatever the hell that is, and the scum can take it just because???????????

I don't get it

so this is that awakward post you made

when you're found out

and you're like

"uh i dont want to address it cause i dont know how"

gg

Enjoy the bullet in you....wait

if hes cop immune he might be bulletproof.

hmmmmmmm
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3612 (isolation #128) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3604, Titan wrote:PS titan i love you!! <3 i'm still not sure if you're town or not but still.

okay i'm out for now.

<3
In post 3606, Vifam wrote:I never said that it's "IMPOSSIBLE" he's black scum, I'm saying that it's still reasonable enough to suspect him as green seeing as he claimed so awkwardly. And just threw in a bunch of stuff to make it look more town.

ok now youre seriously starting to crack its embarassing
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3729 (isolation #129) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:02 am

Post by Fate »

why is brood still alive

I better have good answers
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3731 (isolation #130) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 am

Post by Fate »

wait did Vifam really claim doc

cause

lol
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3732 (isolation #131) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:09 am

Post by Fate »

idk claiming doctor as a BULLETPROOF GODFATHER seems fine

plus he wants to lynch the fuck out of me and capitalize on people's hatred for my playstyle which is scummy as all fuck

Seems the right play, if Im dead and he's alive tomorrow it'll just be more excuses and bullshit all the way to endgame
but obv I can't touch him with his fancy Doc claim

so I'll just wait and hope I'm alive tomorrow (cause Im not dying without a bullet in my head) to push Vifam some more.

In the mean time let's get greenscum wiped out, aka BROODKING lets not get distracted
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3733 (isolation #132) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:11 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3685, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3642, Bumi wrote:You should clarify with the mod.

I think Vifam is town.

UNVOTE:

Vifam on AV? AV on Mehdi?

Vifam on AV, AV on Vifam

nacho whose side are you on

seriously wdf
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3787 (isolation #133) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3778, AurorusVox wrote:Are we doing Protect AV, Watch Vifam/Mehdi plan? I'll hammer anyone with reckless abandon once that's been settled.

Yes

Come in here and confirm Vifam its kinda eerie how silent you've gotten after your pants got dropped
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3792 (isolation #134) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Fate »

titan what the hll are you on about

Vifam is #1 black scum 2012, don't worry
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3793 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3732, Fate wrote:idk claiming doctor as a BULLETPROOF GODFATHER seems fine

plus he wants to lynch the fuck out of me and capitalize on people's hatred for my playstyle which is scummy as all fuck

Seems the right play, if Im dead and he's alive tomorrow it'll just be more excuses and bullshit all the way to endgame
but obv I can't touch him with his fancy Doc claim

so I'll just wait and hope I'm alive tomorrow (cause Im not dying without a bullet in my head) to push Vifam some more.

In the mean time let's get greenscum wiped out, aka BROODKING lets not get distracted
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3933 (isolation #136) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:17 am

Post by Fate »

why the literal fuck is Brood still not dead
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3934 (isolation #137) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:18 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3870, DrippingGoofball wrote:@ Vifam

Nah, I just think it's best for the game if someone gets lynched, instead of running 10 different wagons through 50 pages and chickening out before a claim.

See my sig? That's how you get scum. Get them to hurry the F up and claim and give them no time to make stuff up. Wagon this one, chicken, wagon that one, chicken, wagon that one, chicken some more - that's not working out for anyone, this game is dragging on into infinity and after 50 pages of Day 3 we're no closer to finding scum than we were when the day started.

So if you're going to wagon me, get your shit together and lynch me. Learn to play the game in a productive way instead of pissing around and accomplishing nothing at all beyond grossly inflating the page count.

AND DO YOU THINK YUOURE FUCKING HELPING BY DERAILING MY BROOD WAGON?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3935 (isolation #138) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:18 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3870, DrippingGoofball wrote:@ Vifam

Nah, I just think it's best for the game if someone gets lynched, instead of running 10 different wagons through 50 pages and chickening out before a claim.

See my sig? That's how you get scum. Get them to hurry the F up and claim and give them no time to make stuff up. Wagon this one, chicken, wagon that one, chicken, wagon that one, chicken some more - that's not working out for anyone, this game is dragging on into infinity and after 50 pages of Day 3 we're no closer to finding scum than we were when the day started.

So if you're going to wagon me, get your shit together and lynch me. Learn to play the game in a productive way instead of pissing around and accomplishing nothing at all beyond grossly inflating the page count.

AND DO YOU THINK YUOURE FUCKING HELPING BY DERAILING MY BROOD WAGON?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3936 (isolation #139) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:25 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3905, Vifam wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Fate

Town Fate wouldn't be so adamant about lynching me if he couldn't build a case, he'd just be like "ONE DAY VIFAM UR GONNA SLIP UP THEN IMMA GET U". Fate sees me as a threat to his scumgame and wants me out of the game asap because he KNOWS im catchin' on. That's the ONLY way to explain why he's been so tunnel heavy with such little evidence.

That's why when I claim doc he was like "oh gee lol" it's because he realized I'm gonna be around longer and was peeved about it

Lynch him, Fate doesn't wanna fight me

you're fucking kidding me right

This pretty much PROVES im fucking town
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3937 (isolation #140) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:30 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3911, Vifam wrote:maruchan shot him lmao

How is it dumb when Fate's tunnel is just "lol trust me guys". Do you think Fate as town, would focus on me the way he has with literally NOTHING to present to town?

So a game where Maruchan dayvigged me before it even started and I had caught one scum counts as us playing together? You don't know shit about me, so your attempt to use my meta to justify calling me scum is pretty transparent. Seriously show me ONE game I've ever said "WELL I THINK UR SCUM BUT I CANT PROVE IT ILL WAIT FOR U TO SLIP NEENERNEENER" I cant prove my gut, you just have to look at my track record. I don't come up with false-meta shit cases either where I say "TOWN VIFAM WOULD DO X"

I mean, I don't "OMG THIS GUIZ A THREAT BETTAH LYNCH HIM" against anyone as scum, if I were scum and "afraid" of whoever the FUCK you are I would've shot you.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3938 (isolation #141) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:32 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3918, BroodKingEXE wrote:I will target Zdenek tonight.

I mean LOOK AT THIS SHIT

Is there ANY reason to claim his target besides to make his claim look more "valid" like "DONT U GUIZ WANNA KNOW BOUT ZDENEK? ILL TARGET HIM LET ME LIVEEEEE"

WE HAVE GREEN SCUM

BY THE BALLS

WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK

THIS

TOWN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3939 (isolation #142) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:32 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3919, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:
In post 3902, Alduskkel wrote:@S&R: Brood claimed Wayward Vagabond.
Something about this mistake doesn't sit right with me.
@DGB: Why Fate? Why vote yourself and then just a little bit later unvote yourself?

Your face doesn't sit right with me. It's because I read PR as PM somehow and it stuck in my head. >_> Him being WV makes much more sense. I am now against this lynch. You care to explain why me getting something like that wrong could be held against me? I'm interested to hear how a dumb mistake is scummy.

Dan stop prod dodging, do you have any problems with any of the PR claims so far?

Vifam wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Fate

Town Fate wouldn't be so adamant about lynching me if he couldn't build a case, he'd just be like "ONE DAY VIFAM UR GONNA SLIP UP THEN IMMA GET U". Fate sees me as a threat to his scumgame and wants me out of the game asap because he KNOWS im catchin' on. That's the ONLY way to explain why he's been so tunnel heavy with such little evidence.
That's why when I claim doc he was like "oh gee lol" it's because he realized I'm gonna be around longer and was peeved about it
Lynch him, Fate doesn't wanna fight me

That doesn't sound anything like what Fate would say ever. That sounds pretty dumb actually. Do you actually believe this is true?

Yeah uh

you're wagoning with this clown

so

heres your SIGN
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3940 (isolation #143) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:35 am

Post by Fate »

In post 3930, buldermar wrote:VOTE: Vifam

Look I want Vifam's sweet scumflip as much as the next guy but THINK

Vifam fakeclaimed doc this is USEFUL TO US

his faction cannot NK AV without outing him 110%

GREEN faction cannot NK AV because they might think Vifams a real doc (lol), but if they do then STILL guaranteedscum Vifam lynch, OR they shoot Vifam for us.

WIN WIN

MEANWHILE

WE LYNCH OUT OF THE LAST FUCKING GREENSCUM

WHOS ALL BUT PRAYING YOU CLOWNS FORGET HE EXISTS
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4154 (isolation #144) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Fate »

you are so dead

trying get in one last DESPERATION LYNCH before you're alive tomorrow magically as the doctor

Vifam plz
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4160 (isolation #145) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Fate »

In post 4157, Mehdi2277 wrote:Fate do you still want to lynch brood or are you going to change votes?

I will hammer Sanjay ot end this bullshit of a fucking day but he's been PRETTY TOWN so far
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4162 (isolation #146) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Fate »

In post 4156, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:Fate, how does Vifam's plan to magically be alive tomorrow work when there's another scumteam?

If he's BP scum, why does he need to claim doc and risk getting pulled into a 1v1 claim duel (worse than surviving a vig even if he outs the doc)? It would be so much easier to just claim "whoops mehdi got roleblocked" "whoops mehdi got redirected" "whoops doc thinks mehdi's a retard" etc

it doesn't

thats why I'm saying hes either DEAD tonight

or

he's ALIVE tomorrow (not shot, bulletproof GF) as the doctor and will be lynched to shit
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4210 (isolation #147) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Fate »

In post 4201, Vifam wrote:Fate has gone completely silent

Where are you Fate???

Where did you gooooooooooooooo

fucking busy with Nuwen trying out this stream she spent all weekend setting up?

Keep your pants on I know they are soiled after being outed but jesus have some pride
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4211 (isolation #148) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Fate »

ehhh too many players to keep track of

Some of Sanjays recent posting was townier than his earlier posting

But Vifam's pretty desperate to push this as a CONFIRMED SCUMSLIP LOLGOGOGOO
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4214 (isolation #149) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Fate »

AV won't hammer me without a claim

this is transparent as FUCK
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4216 (isolation #150) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Fate »

I'm not claiming unless AV is ACTUALLY SERIOUS ABOUT HTIS BULLSHIT WAGON

I mean

the worse part is that scum area ALREADY ON ME and the last few voters have just been town convinced by Vifam, he has NO scumbuddies left to push this through so hes spamposting to keep its momentum up
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4218 (isolation #151) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Fate »

That's to "reserve" it so no one quickhammers while Im busy or not here
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4219 (isolation #152) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Fate »

Also Medhi, the fuck is wiht this flip on Vifam?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4227 (isolation #153) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 4220, Mehdi2277 wrote:I think it's mostly explained. The flip on to him was based on you since Av seemed likely town and I knew mae was so who you'd you been defending made me think you're town. His play itself I don't really have much of a problem with and with forgetting someone you've mentioned multiple times as scum to likely town just seems like to big of a slip.

Not really

I am frustrated as FUCK the wagon on brood kept dying

I didnt exactly re-ISO sanjay when whoever asked and go "well he was scummy earlier, and cE was scummy" and say YEAH GOOD WAGON GO

I just want it to be known the BEST chance of hitting GREENSCUM TODAY IS MOTHER FUCKING BROOD AND OTHER WAGONS ARE DUMB COMPARED TO THAT
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4229 (isolation #154) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 4224, Vifam wrote:Avox, it's over, he's finished.

keep repeating it until its true

Av SHUT THE FUCK UP and ISO ME

if you LOOK FUCKIGN CLOSE ENOUGH YOU MIGHT SEE SOMETHING
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4231 (isolation #155) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 4048, Sanjay wrote:
In post 4018, Vifam wrote:I don't know, I haven't bothered to ask the mod and at this point with the way the night is turning out it wont really matter

I have had a generally pretty town read of Vifam, and I think it's stupid to lynch someone with a probable innocent result on them, but this seems really really bizarre behavior.

It's generally weird that doctors can protect themselves. So it seems weird not to bother asking the mod about it. Even if you wouldn't think it would come up.

Mehdi, I reason I was asking the previous questions to Vifam is because I felt like Vifam was implying he hadn't checked, but I wanted him to say it outright. Not because I think the reaction was particularly weird.

Not checking, though, is particularly weird.

In post 4073, Sanjay wrote:Brilliant deductive reasoning, Titan. I actually would rather not get lynched and would prefer my wagon blows over. I'm a little bit intimidated by how in my head you are.

That being said, my wagon is likely not going to blow over, especially given there is no especial role reason not to lynch me. I'm Aranea, Vanilla Townie.

You've basically let nacho build up a townie vibe and coast all of day three. PLEASE don't do it day four. You seem to think scum-nacho would be falling all over his feet and constantly bumbling. No shit, nacho can pull off a townie act when exposed to practically zero scruitny. Honestly, nacho, you should be offended by all the town reads on you.

You can lynch Brood whenever. His role claim is fake as hell.

And yeah, I'd love to kiss Vifam in a platonic manner. He kinda rules. I think he might not actually be a doctor, but hey, my mother may be disappointed, but I don't need to settle down with a doctor.

My one regret is never getting a cool Torg nickname. Pretty much the only reason I even replaced in.

Phill is town, BTW, and it's super obvious. I'd love for my wagon to disperse but that's a stupid wagon.

In post 4085, Sanjay wrote:This is exciting.

Vote: Nacho

Nacho is now at L-10. I don't think we should lynch him, but obviously we can't move the wagon now. We just have to kill Nacho. Ho hum. Oh well.

In post 4097, Sanjay wrote:Like I alluded to, nacho got on my radar for seeming too certain on his reads. I hadn't mentioned which ones, though. If you look at the malp + buldermar fiasco, where buldermar claims scum and malp freaks out, nacho talks to both to them as if he knows they are town. Does that make sense? Malp came from that seeming pretty darn scummy, and I guess, seeing malp flip we know that it is pretty reasonable for a town player to think that buldermar could be scum. But nacho treats them both as if town.

The paschendale read was the one I most wanted to ask nacho about but not actually the one I am suspicious about. Fact is, it looks bad and seems flippy floppy on someone who flipped scum. But actually, it makes sense. The replacement request seemed pretty townish to me too. It still seems weird that it happened. I wanted nacho to elaborate on it because I would think scum-nacho would be more likely to be inconsistent about it. And I didn't want to tip my hand about what I thought about paschendale before hand. Ideally, I wanted scum-nacho to think he had something to cover up.

But I am abandoning this plan for three reasons: 1. Nacho not taking me as a serious threat or answering my questions. Despite what phillamon weirdly thinks, this is not an intimidating wagon. 2. People that have the same thoughts about nacho's pasch flip-flop are not taking me seriously because they think that's what it is about. I think that's what's going on with Bumi 3. The plan might not have worked. Nacho could have been slick about it. And I have better reasons to think he's scum than catching him in an inconsistency.

Dude has been posting nothing. Everything he says is noise. Do you know what nacho's reads are on people? Not really. He aint scum hunting. He just shows up to jump on promising wagons and says nothing.

Oh, also the Cheery wagon was stupid and I'd expect better from Nacho. I guess I have to apologize to everyone else on the wagon in saying that, but that's how I feel.

In post 4098, Sanjay wrote:I'd love to hear why you think my wagon is ill-based, BT, especially since you think I'm scummy.

In post 4103, Sanjay wrote:You're right. He seems suspicious. Why don't you use your investigative role to figure out if he's scum.

RECENT POSTING THATS BEEN TOWN AND SHOWN TOWN MINDSET, QUESTION SUSED AND SUSPECTS HAD. NACHO IS WEIRD AS FUCK SUSPECT TO HAVE IF HES SCUM UNDER FIRE, ITS TOO UNCONVENTIONAL

ALSO SOMEONE MENTIONED SANJAYS RECENT POSTING WAS TOWN, I AGREED, AND THATS WHERE MY READ KINDA CHANGED TO NULL AND AMBIVALENT TO HIS DEATH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4232 (isolation #156) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 4048, Sanjay wrote:
In post 4018, Vifam wrote:I don't know, I haven't bothered to ask the mod and at this point with the way the night is turning out it wont really matter

I have had a generally pretty town read of Vifam, and I think it's stupid to lynch someone with a probable innocent result on them, but this seems really really bizarre behavior.

It's generally weird that doctors can protect themselves. So it seems weird not to bother asking the mod about it. Even if you wouldn't think it would come up.

Mehdi, I reason I was asking the previous questions to Vifam is because I felt like Vifam was implying he hadn't checked, but I wanted him to say it outright. Not because I think the reaction was particularly weird.

Not checking, though, is particularly weird.

In post 4073, Sanjay wrote:Brilliant deductive reasoning, Titan. I actually would rather not get lynched and would prefer my wagon blows over. I'm a little bit intimidated by how in my head you are.

That being said, my wagon is likely not going to blow over, especially given there is no especial role reason not to lynch me. I'm Aranea, Vanilla Townie.

You've basically let nacho build up a townie vibe and coast all of day three. PLEASE don't do it day four. You seem to think scum-nacho would be falling all over his feet and constantly bumbling. No shit, nacho can pull off a townie act when exposed to practically zero scruitny. Honestly, nacho, you should be offended by all the town reads on you.

You can lynch Brood whenever. His role claim is fake as hell.

And yeah, I'd love to kiss Vifam in a platonic manner. He kinda rules. I think he might not actually be a doctor, but hey, my mother may be disappointed, but I don't need to settle down with a doctor.

My one regret is never getting a cool Torg nickname. Pretty much the only reason I even replaced in.

Phill is town, BTW, and it's super obvious. I'd love for my wagon to disperse but that's a stupid wagon.

In post 4085, Sanjay wrote:This is exciting.

Vote: Nacho

Nacho is now at L-10. I don't think we should lynch him, but obviously we can't move the wagon now. We just have to kill Nacho. Ho hum. Oh well.

In post 4097, Sanjay wrote:Like I alluded to, nacho got on my radar for seeming too certain on his reads. I hadn't mentioned which ones, though. If you look at the malp + buldermar fiasco, where buldermar claims scum and malp freaks out, nacho talks to both to them as if he knows they are town. Does that make sense? Malp came from that seeming pretty darn scummy, and I guess, seeing malp flip we know that it is pretty reasonable for a town player to think that buldermar could be scum. But nacho treats them both as if town.

The paschendale read was the one I most wanted to ask nacho about but not actually the one I am suspicious about. Fact is, it looks bad and seems flippy floppy on someone who flipped scum. But actually, it makes sense. The replacement request seemed pretty townish to me too. It still seems weird that it happened. I wanted nacho to elaborate on it because I would think scum-nacho would be more likely to be inconsistent about it. And I didn't want to tip my hand about what I thought about paschendale before hand. Ideally, I wanted scum-nacho to think he had something to cover up.

But I am abandoning this plan for three reasons: 1. Nacho not taking me as a serious threat or answering my questions. Despite what phillamon weirdly thinks, this is not an intimidating wagon. 2. People that have the same thoughts about nacho's pasch flip-flop are not taking me seriously because they think that's what it is about. I think that's what's going on with Bumi 3. The plan might not have worked. Nacho could have been slick about it. And I have better reasons to think he's scum than catching him in an inconsistency.

Dude has been posting nothing. Everything he says is noise. Do you know what nacho's reads are on people? Not really. He aint scum hunting. He just shows up to jump on promising wagons and says nothing.

Oh, also the Cheery wagon was stupid and I'd expect better from Nacho. I guess I have to apologize to everyone else on the wagon in saying that, but that's how I feel.

In post 4098, Sanjay wrote:I'd love to hear why you think my wagon is ill-based, BT, especially since you think I'm scummy.

In post 4103, Sanjay wrote:You're right. He seems suspicious. Why don't you use your investigative role to figure out if he's scum.

RECENT POSTING THATS BEEN TOWN AND SHOWN TOWN MINDSET, QUESTION SUSED AND SUSPECTS HAD. NACHO IS WEIRD AS FUCK SUSPECT TO HAVE IF HES SCUM UNDER FIRE, ITS TOO UNCONVENTIONAL

ALSO SOMEONE MENTIONED SANJAYS RECENT POSTING WAS TOWN, I AGREED, AND THATS WHERE MY READ KINDA CHANGED TO NULL AND AMBIVALENT TO HIS DEATH
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4235 (isolation #157) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 3442, Alduskkel wrote:Oh, by the way, Sanjay's reaction to his wagon is leaning pro-town for me. He basically ignored his wagon, which is really weird coming from town or scum, but is weirder from scum than town.

Kinda seeing Brood and Phill as opportunistic scum at a cursory glance to their isos. But I don't really want to get onto either wagon until I have the time to at least skim their isos and some other players who might deserve suspicion, like DGB, Nacho, Zdenek, ActionDan (didn't like his interrogation of AVox, although I was townreading AD earlier), maybe even Zeta (seemed town earlier, but his recent posts are dropping off to null for me).

Fate I don't even know how I am supposed to read.

posts like these I'm sure there are more.

I don't know how Zdenek "confirmed" Brood's role but he's scummy as fuck too since THE BEGINNING OF BEFORE I REPLACED IN so I still would kill either of htem before Sanjay

I mean if really want to force a claim out of me today then I want Vifam strung the fuck up TODAY no night actions waiting or any bullshit, if he outs my claim with this strongarm bullshit he dies
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #4250 (isolation #158) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Fate »

My basis for sanjay scum earlier was p. much entirely cE's posts, so the first couple of times sanjay posted I had confirmation bias and skimmed thinking "lol he said "nice to be playing with you" this awkward scumfuck" and wrote him off as one of the 013i40193820 scum in this fucking game that need to die

Upon review he's been pretty town though
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #7299 (isolation #159) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Fate »

hue
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #7300 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Fate »

The slip on Sanjay was perhaps one of the dumbest thing I've ever seen

and I don't know which side was more dumb but
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #7306 (isolation #161) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Fate »

You could feel like you accomplished something if I had been in this game from the beginning but

I outed your claim /cackle
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #7317 (isolation #162) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:54 am

Post by Fate »

Its your fault you can read me Faradaaaaaay
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #7319 (isolation #163) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Fate »

My scum winrate when playing from the start vs. replacing in is like 80% to 50%

doesn't matter who I replace
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #7321 (isolation #164) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:18 am

Post by Fate »

brain damage
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #7322 (isolation #165) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Fate »

also because as town my win rate is 80% when I replace in because I see all the scumfucks for who they truly are as opposed to starting the game and either being right and dying n1 or being wrong and losing single handedly

I keep having faith that people replace out for legitimate reasons but no,

only scum replace out its a fact.

Flaking fucks

IM LOOKING AT YOU NIKANOR

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”