Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:34 am

Post by Maenara »

Are Paschendale and Alsark on the same team?

Also, thank y'all so much for the spam. Was quite a lovely thing to read.

Where did Noir go? He needs to die too.

VOTE: DeasVail - Because we all know that joining the same wagon as two people you've just accused of being scum is a brilliant idea.

Seriously, though.
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:32 am

Post by Maenara »

I warned you about the Noir, people. I warned you.

xtoph, your post was bad. Like, looking-for-arbitrary-scumslips-in-things-that-obviously-contain-none-of-such bad. That's real bad.

In other news, Deas still feels like he's trying to force a townread on himself by staging a humerously stupid (fake) townfight.

I'd say something about it being hilariously easy for scum to lurk, as per usual in large themes, but that might not go well with me having two posts on fortyseven pages. Oh, woops, dearie me, I guess I said it anyway. So, yeah, let's have all us inactives vote for the prominent stupid people, as opposed to the silent stupid people.

But not Taz. Because really, let's give him a chance to get lynched due to his own messes as opposed to those of Pasch.

For now, let's kill Plastic-DeasVail.

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by Maenara »

UNVOTE: DeasVail

Was mostly bullshit reasoning anyhow. I just needed a convenient scapegoat on whom to focus my attention while I tried to get in after skipping most of what was before I replaced in.

Now then. Satisfied with DV; enough are vouching for his meta ATM that I'd be willing to let him live even if I had a decent scumread on him, which I don't. Wanted a link between Alsark and Pasch, but with both replacing out, I'm finding that hypothetical too pathetic for me to want it to be true. Got lots of townreads, but those are mainly the obvious ones. Don't like Phil, but think it might just be his usual style seeming forced to me - Can anyone vouch for him not deviating notably from the usual?

I do want Pasch/Taz to be scum, in spite of the guarantee from Nacho, who I got as strong town after his vigorous defense of DV earlier, and I'd be willing to default on a Taz lynch as matters are. Still, want to look at other options too. Noir needs to be vigged or otherwise killed, Vifam is not on my town-list due to his not provoking enough controversy, Buldermar is too controversial to not be a town-read at the moment, and what the seven hells is ActionDan doing? Like, literally. I'd like a description thereof.

VOTE: ActionDan

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Maenara »

Also, the Cheery mess was mostly before I replaced in, from what I can tell, so I need more time to watch that unfold before I know anything.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Maenara »

Realized I was deliberately trying to look town yesterday, which was stupid as hell. Will try to be less useless.

Alsark was acting real weird before he replaced out, and Pasch's actions could quite easily be construed as a bad attempt to distance. Alsark was also on DV's wagon, which is another point not in his favour (And yes, so was I, but I had to check.) Zdenek has said nothing, so there's nothing further to work with yet. I don't see him on the same team as Pandorica, though, seeing as they both made bullshit claims at about the same time, which would be a bit odd for scum.

xtopherusD has an incredible busywork-to-stancetaking ratio, and not in a good way. I'm particularly drawn to the post Epic pointed out, wherein he wanted the day to end with about two weeks to deadline.

Yeah, I can get behind pressuring him.

VOTE: xtopherusD

Also, hello to you too, S&R. My defense: Yes, I was useless.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Maenara »

Would everyone engaging in setup speculation kindly shut their wordholes? You're gonna get stuck on whichever idea you think of first, and it doesn't benefit anyone but scum. Kthx.

You missed a red, Bulderunclaimedscum.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Maenara »

Why Are You Still Attempting To Analyze The Composition Of The Setup Is This A Thing Normally Done By Human People Who Try To Mollify Their Apparent All Consuming Rage? It Is Not Ideal And Is Not A Thing That Should Be Done. This Is A 30 Player Game And We Are Bound To Have Sufficient Time To Do It Without Committing To Erroneous Assumptions At This Point In Time.

BT, what happened to your vote on xtop ages ago, and why is it not a valid thing today?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Maenara »

Titan, what are your reasons for your read on Phil? I've got him pinged as scum as a gut-read, but I can't put my finger on why, other than excessive attempts to appear reasonable and the good old let's-give-a-line-about-everyone post.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Maenara »

"oh wow" indeed. Speculating about two people being on the same team is exactly the same as speculating about the exact composition of said teams, and the PRs possessed by various factions.

It couldn't be that I said it because of the distancing thing.

Nope.

Not at all.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:04 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 1519, ActionDan wrote:
read what BT was trying to do with that vote again.

I see him trying to get a reaction and a read. I see him saying he didn't get one. I don't see why that's not valid now.

P-edit: And that has... what, exactly, to do with anything? I fail to see how those things are relevant to my point.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 1522, BT wrote:
Only time I voted xtoph was from when I was undecided and did it for reactions. I'm still undecided.

Well, yeah, but reactions don't appear out of thin air.

In post 1522, BT wrote:?

I thought it seemed like he was looking for a way to bus a buddy, 'specially with them being on the same wagon. Which is why I said the 'same scum team' thing. Makes sense?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Maenara »

Fragging crossposting and me missing half of them.

In post 1521, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:the distancing thing is retarded when you consider pasch's overall level of play so yeah

I fail to see how him trying to distance his buddy by attacking him for something completely arbitrary would be too retarded for him, given his performance.

P-edit: Which is why I decided that I would think that for the rest of the game, and never ever consider changing my mind. Except not.

Another P-edit: Hell if I know.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Maenara »

S&R voting me without much reason beyond being stuck in the idea of me being scum and having each other to make the perfect echo chamber? And then more stupid talk about who has or has not been roleblocked by who in a freakin' 26-remaining-players game?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Maenara »

Minor point, but the Noir comment was supposed to be a SBaHJ reference.

As for the rest, meh. Will care about what isn't about me tomorrow.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Maenara »

I don't think I said that. Could you, like, quote the actual post.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:45 am

Post by Maenara »

Meeh, xtoph seems okay now, I guess. Reaction hasn't been bad, and mostly in line with his prior style, so is all good.

For now, I'm willing to go for someone who has absolutely failed to play as well as he can, and has instead gone for stating the obvious and voting for either the most popular wagons, or wagons that don't make sense at all. Yes, there's a chance that he might be doing this as town, but if that's the case, it's about time he shows us that.

VOTE: AurorusVox

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 1703, AurorusVox wrote:?

I have played as well as I can. I'm playing the long game here, Maenara.

Is SAR a popular wagon or one that doesn't make sense? Hmm?
Did I get on Pasch because he was popular, or way before? Hmm?

In post 1706, Alduskkel wrote:
Maenara: Scummy in general. DV and ActionDan votes were terrible, current AV vote is really weak too, seems like a lazy scum vote. Definitely willing to lynch Maenara.

Is this how it will be?

Okay, then.

AurorusVox. You have twenty-two posts. Of those, a single one is better than "I think this, no reason why". For anyone willing to dispute this, go check his iso. You're not playing as well as you can. For all I know, you might have real life things going on, but the mere fact that you lied just there makes me think not. You can do better than this, and yet you don't. That's scummy.

And your wagons, H3H3H3.

Yes, the SAR wagon doesn't make sense, unless you're hiding something - And if you've got one such stellar reason, I wonder why you never said it. You were doing your best, weren't you?

Yes, the Pasch one was popular - Traction is not solely measured in the amount of votes on the wagon, but also in how many people would want to vote it. Pasch hasn't dug his bloody grave; he'd entombed the body and planted a tree on top.

And yes, the Titan one was definitely out there. I bring to you, Ladies, Gentlemen and Variations Thereupon, from the Sole Post of Content:

In post 490, AurorusVox wrote:
Titan, if you think the game can be broken, why would you feel cheated UNLESS YOU WERE SCUM? Also confirmed as not reading the thread

VOTE: Titan

What is this. Seriously. What.

Aurorus, just give up already.

This is not scumhunting. This is not quality posting. It's not even a joke, because calling it that would be a travesty. This is a single, feeble attempt to look like a participating player. The only attempt thereat.

This is not good enough.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:57 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 1713, Mehdi2277 wrote:
Mae you said he was on popular wagons.

Stop lying. "X = Y v X = Z" != "X = Y".

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Maenara »

Fancy how you join the wagon of someone you see as scum, Ald, and then neglect to comment on the wagonee having a post with another of your scumreads. One would think that prime commenting material.

Might you have another reason to not wish to get involved?

P-edit: I really should read the whole Malpscp thing in the morning.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Maenara »

Oh, yes, OMGUS. Bring on the buzzwords, that's sure to help.

No, seriously. You bitch in your post about AV not posting enough. You have your vote on me. And yet you neglect the ongoing debate between the two of us.

I mean what.

P-edit: Hi Nacho.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:21 am

Post by Maenara »

Beetlejuice mode: Engage.

Actually, I was mainly hoping that AV would post something more, so I could continue to bitch at him.

Have read; will comment when blood sugar is at better level.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Maenara »

Readjusting previous statement. Have read, will comment thoughtfully when thinkpan functioning properly once more.

Will comment non-thoughtfully now.

Yes, Malpa is likely to be scum. No, I won't vote for him right now, because I'm tired as hell and I'll probably accidentally hammer him or something. Call me in the morning. I don't get why AV is being ignored. He's scummier than GNR, damnit, and he's just... Bleh. Ne'er mind; I suspect that 'less he says something, he'll get what he deserves eventually. Some of the more active people seem town, some seem more doubtful. Not going to spend time trying to lynch those today. We can use them to find their rivals, first. Hooray for multiball. Let's spend today focusing down those who are both useless and scummy. Like, I guess, Malp.

Yep. Iiii'll just say something more tomorrow something.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Maenara »

xtoph, you're spending too much time focusing on potential pairings, before we've even had a flip. It's a bad idea; you'll lock onto potential targets. Much as I'm loath to agree with Nacho (Love you, mate), you also need to shut up about bastard modding. Speculating there really doesn't help, and IIRC, this isn't even a bastard game.

Mehdi seems to have claimed way too early, and I've got a bad feeling about him. He asks way too many polite questions; feigned insecurity is usually way of a scumtell. I propose we keep him on a very, very short leash if he doesn't die during the night. Like, say, having town decide who he should shoot. I, personally, would like for him to aim at Alduskkel or AurorusVox.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Maenara »

Well. Things have happened, evidently.

I read them, too. I'm so proud of myself.

I'm not entirely satisfied with some of the reasons for joining the AV wagon, but I am entirely satisfied with it being as popular as it suddenly is. I am no longer as convinced by his scumminess as I was, but my conviction is still strong enough, especially combined with the plethora of info from his flip, that I still advocate his death.

Also, AD, get over yourself, or explain why I need to die.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 2473, Fate wrote:
For reference and bragging rights

If you find him to be so convincingly town, you must also believe that his flip will cement the alignments of many of your suspected players beyond any doubt. You can hardly claim that he has been useful, so his death will not harm town over-much.

That said, you are ignoring Medhi. Is he not one of the more suspicious people on this wagon?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Maenara »

Mehdi, why would I tell
you
of all people?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Maenara »

So you want to shoot me.

For not handing out the reasons behind my scumread to said scumread.

Keep building that towncred.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:15 am

Post by Maenara »

Fine with Mehdi now. Needed that last bit, though.

In post 2503, ActionDan wrote:Cheery Dog post^ there reads like a laundry list but this part wasn't too bad:

Still says Noir should be killed, yet hasn't given a reason for it yet, nor a vote in his direction. Calls Pasch/Taz scum and then goes and votes in a direction that hadn't seen any votes there yet. With Noir being a scumread that lasted past the bullshit reasoning, wouldn't he be the better person to start a new wagon on?

Naw, 'cause Noir was one of those annoying people you can't get a thing on. I wanted to use my D1 to actually get a few reads down, rather than just poking at Noir, which would be totally useless. I mostly wanted him dead 'cause he was acting like a jackass. As for Pasch/Taz... Eh, again, it was a good wagon, but I wanted to spend more time getting reads. Adding another vote to the Pasch/Taz wagon would just end the day all that sooner.

In post 2503, ActionDan wrote:Maenara, thoughts on the wagons that aren't AV's.

Malp: Acting way too much like a Taz/Noir hybrid for me to not have a scumread on him, so I'm not opposed to the wagon. If it does end up getting lynched, feel free to count me as 'On the wagon' if it gets lynched.

Cheery: Eeeh, can't read him. Him voting for me just makes it harder.

S&R: Stupid wagon.

Zdenek: I don't like him, and I wouldn't mind him getting subjected to pressure, but today is not the day.

Vifam: What is this I don't even.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:53 am

Post by Maenara »

Also, Mehdi, my problem
was
with the timing of your claim, combined with your way of asking questions. It seemed as if you were trying to constantly readjust your demeanor to fit people's wants, by getting their reads and getting all cozy with them.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Post by Maenara »

Also, Alduskkel is obvScum. He keeps talking about how he won't defend Malp, but never tries to push a read on him. Wants to give him chance to defend himself, but hardly every accuses him of anything. Says that Mehdi and Malp might be scum together, or that something else will go wrong, but still advocates that Malp blocks Medhi just a few posts later? Not very consistent, that.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Post by Maenara »

He's ObvTerribad. Not quite ObvScum, but Scumpoints+Badpoints > sufficient to advocate lynch.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:52 am

Post by Maenara »

I am somewhat worried about people unvoting me this easily, especially given that I don't quite know why they voted me in the first place.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:03 am

Post by Maenara »

Meh, good enough, I guess.

Still don't like your, as AD called it, 'laundry-list'. I haven't exactly been playing perfectly, but it seemed way forced, as if you were just looking for a convenient target, deciding on one, and then making up evidence as a post-script.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Maenara »

At least it's concrete. I can work with that for now.

UNVOTE: AurorusVox

Sorry to hear things are not all too well. Looking forward to having you back so I can vote for you again without pangs of bad conscience.

Guess it's time to finally

VOTE: Malpascp

Let's not lynch 'til AV is back, though.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Maenara »

I agree with the consensus on the Vifam thing; i.e. that it seems like xToph was trying to breadcrumb a result.

VOTE: Vifam

I'm a bit disappointed about Medhi clowning around and shooting Cheery, but I suppose that's just how things go. Doesn't make me trust him, though.

Gut-wise, I haven't got the slightest against lynching Phil, but I can't back it up with anything right now.

Need to re-read some stuff.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:37 am

Post by Maenara »

...'kay?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Maenara »

...okay, okay, I misunderstood.

Jeez.

It's been a long day. Calm down, will you?

Told you I needed to re-read.

UNVOTE: Vifam

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Maenara »

Right, 'cause I couldn't be tired as hell. Couldn't be that once you've somehow got the idea into your head that the cop breadcrumbed a guilty, you read the rest as that.

Look, I'll be completely honest here. Yes, I didn't go back to read his posts. No, I didn't ISO Vifam. I thought from the context that you two were saying that he'd breadcrumbed a guilty on him, and given that he'd flipped cop, I thought "Why the hell not? Might as well see how he reacts," because I wanted to contribute something, anything, instead of crumbling down in a big pile of 'screw the entire world right now'.

That backfired, because I'd gotten what you were saying completely arse-backwards.

Now will y'all scum, reaction testers, zealous townies and other mixed company please get your votes off me, or start justifying them with something other than this?

P-edit: Yes, for sweet Cthulhu's sake, I threw the vote without a lot of consideration. Why? Because it was nowhere near a lynch, and it'd garner a reaction, that's why! It just so happened that I messed up and hence got a reaction that is completely useless for everyone save for the two town-factions.

P-edit2: Oh, for... No, I'm not letting you lynch me for this if I can prevent it, and will you kindly either shut up, lynch me or start talking about something else, because you are repeating yourself quite a bit here.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Maenara »

What the hell, you guys.

How does a miserable lack of reading comprehension constitute a scumslip? And if it wasn't a mistake, what the hell would I gain from it?

A scumslip is being caught doing something with a scum motivation, lying, or revealing knowledge you couldn't possibly have.

Which of these have I been doing?

Holy hell.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2677 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Maenara »

Well, naturally.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Maenara »

Yeah. Namely, why?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Post by Maenara »

Actually, let me elaborate.

How come you are all so quick on this wagon? How come this has blown up in less than four hours? How come you are willing to lynch someone for not reading properly, instead of the 'vigilante' who just shot a townie without proper cause? How come you are willing to end the day now, rather than actually spending time scumhunting? It's not as if you couldn't lynch me afterwards anyway.

Imagine the two scenarios. One where I am town, and one where I am scum. Why did I do this, why did I make this mistake, in the respective scenarios? How likely does each explanation seem? And why would people jump on the respective wagons - or stay off, for that matter? And what do you gain and lose from lynching me, in each scenario? Weigh the cost and benefits.

And don't let scummy players go an entire in-game day without posting while handing them a valid excuse. That's bloody stupid.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2734 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:15 am

Post by Maenara »

Everything said about AVox yesterday still applies.

Also:

In post 2571, AurorusVox wrote:I will stop being a fucking useless slot over the weekend I PROMISE. If I do not then I will request replacement for the first time ever (I will not let this happen 100% guarantee)

Really needs to happen. Realize real life can be problematic at times, but explicit promises and all that.

VOTE: AurorusVox for motivation.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 2738, DrippingGoofball wrote:Claim time

Nope.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2775 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Maenara »

Use the right bloody names. I'm tired of this, and it makes it hell to do a proper ISO.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2790 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Maenara »

Hey, everyone. Let's play Dissect-a-Post!

In post 2786, Mehdi2277 wrote:Tammy probably did.

"Let us open our post with a light-hearted statement, to appear less threatening." - What does scum do? Worry about how people see them. How do scum feel when posting? Anxious and paranoid. Who uses joking around to make themselves seem less aggressive and worrisome? Scum.

In post 2786, Mehdi2277 wrote:Anyways

"Please don't pay too much attention to this post, I really don't like attention." - This word, this single word, just serves makes the above light-hearted statement seem worse.

In post 2786, Mehdi2277 wrote:fate opinion on philla/brood?

"Please tell me which player I can get lynched without risking my position." - Asking assertive players for their reads is typical scum-play. A townie would rather ask one of the quieter ones, as they're the ones that are hard to figure out.

In post 2786, Mehdi2277 wrote:That and vifam's play when mae was pushed doesn't look scum

"By which I, of course, mean that my own play was, by inference, equally towny, which will make me look better when Maenara flips town." - He is careful not to point out that he's doing the exact same thing as Vifam. When I, and presumably Vifam as well, then flip town, he'll be made to look townie by association, without ever having taken the risky action of pointing out his own good deeds.

In post 2786, Mehdi2277 wrote:(unless he's scum with mae which I don't think is true).

"Look, ma, I built a town cred!" - Getting townreads on what he sees as safe bets prone to night-kills, in an attempt to look better when they die. Again.

In post 2786, Mehdi2277 wrote:Then hinted cop innocent.

"Also, I pay attention. Aren't I good?" - Affirming a popular opinion, as to seem to be in agreement with a large amount of players.

That post was bad, Mehdi. Try again.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2791 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Maenara »

As for claiming, I see no reason to.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2800 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 2798, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:Someone who is freaking out about being townie lynched should not be calm enough to go tee hee motivation tag!

Point of order: By y'all's logic, scum freaking out would be
less
calm than a townie getting lynched, or so I divine from Titan's kind "roll over and die".

Whether or not I am calm bears little relevance in the matter of whether or not I am scum.

Also, still looking forward to hearing from AV.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Maenara »

Please rephrase the second half of that in actual English.

In either case, literally the only thing from AVox since he promised to start posting more or replace out - which was ten days ago - has been him jumping on the wagon on me. I feel rather justified in wanting some pressure on him until he does either.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:46 am

Post by Maenara »

Bumi, you're making no sense.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:04 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 2911, Bumi wrote:Mae, let me help you.

Why don't you want to claim?

If you are afraid, why? If you are afraid of being nightkilled, refusing to claim will result in your death anyway.

Why not take the nightkill and hope other town PRs can live?

This is scummy. Stop it.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 2956, BT wrote:Pretty much my answer to Vifam. Actually, Zdenek would probably be second pick. I'm not really
against
the AV wagon but last time it has no real reason to suddenly show up as opposed to other wagons and I think it's happening to an extent right now too.

It has the reason that he made an explicit promise, which he has yet to honour. There's the difference from the other wagons.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Maenara »

Also:

In post 2922, Bumi wrote:How?

<insert copious amounts of facedesk>

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by Maenara »

It's 'cause I'm a sucky player and an easy mislynch, in comparison. H3h3h3.

Let's be fair. Not just in comparison.

Fate, I'd be willing to give you free reins, just for the hell of it, if it weren't for AV. He pulled the "Oh, woe is me, RL is going downhill, but I promise I'll either shape up or replace up in, like, three days." It's now ten days later, and he has done neither. I don't support lying, especially not with people who aren't contributing in the first place.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:07 pm

Post by Maenara »

Yah. I came from a terrible site, and the only game so far I didn't completely misread was my second newbie game. I've successfully attracted everyone's votes multiple times over in all other games, IIRC.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by Maenara »

In before the "You're trying to garner pity points". Self-awareness, what can you do.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3007 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 2997, DeasVail wrote:Have you always thought this or is it just this game?

All the while. I'd cite my first game, but I was scum there, so that's sorta useless.

In post 3004, Fate wrote:I don't give a fuck what AV has said, I CAN READ AV LIKE A FUCKING BOOK EVERY SINGLE GODDAMN GAME

He is transparent as fuck

now

do you trust me and think im town?

THEN IGNROE AV I SAY HES FUCKIN TOWN HES TOWN

Sorry, policy on my part. Straight-up lies and unkempt promises are no-gos, as are such blatant refusals to participate. Allowing them makes it a viable choice for scum, as happened in a certain other game I was recently in; Buldermar and Shinori should know what I'm talking about here.

Also, I didn't say I trusted you. I said I'd let you have free reins - you'd be enough of a force of nature to make several other people clearly readable as a result. You are in my town-pile for now, but there's a difference.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by Maenara »

That was, uh, first or second newbie game? Probably the first one, yah?

Well, he was that bad.

I didn't say I had low self-worth, nor that I wasn't arrogant. Merely that, looking at it objectively, my lacking skills when it comes to proper reads and my penchant for getting voted for by everyone makes me a sub-par player. Yah, cognitive dissonance is the name of the game, but meh. When I was an informed minority, a lot of the pressure was removed, and I had a far easier time; it was certainly not hard at all to see that a fellow scum was acting in an attention-garnering fashion.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Maenara »

Generally, I was under the impression that the whole claiming business was a less than stellar idea when more than two thirds of all players remain alive, barring unusual circumstances (Threatened cop with guilty, doc at -1, miller and so on).

How come there's this much claiming, soft-claiming and role-fishing all going on at once? Seems it'd be a somewhat safer bet to just quiet down for a little while.

Oh, and lynch AVox. Can't forget that part. 'cause srsl.

P-Edit: Some day, I really need to learn to tell the heads of the hydras apart, so I know which one is the useful one.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (isolation #59) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by Maenara »

This, by the way, was supposed to mean "I liked that post".

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (isolation #60) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Maenara »

Are we seriously letting this happen.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3239 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Maenara »

What the hell.

This should go without saying, but if I die tonight, lynch Mehdi. I have no knowledge of anything that should allow him to ascertain my alignment.

That said, I suppose that, given that we are apparently letting AVox have another day for no bloody reason, I will be willing to support a lynch on Phil or Sanjay. Or, for that matter, Vifam, if we decide to go for shits & giggles and test Fate's hypothesis.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:03 am

Post by Maenara »

Bluh bluh, stuff about how we all suck for not lynching AVox goes here. Rampant accusations against Mehdi and a complaint about hydras are likewise to be found in this fictional region.

Now let's all lynch Sanjay, who worked way too hard to garner towncred by defending people and way too little to catch scum.

VOTE: Sanjay

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3277 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:17 am

Post by Maenara »

You seem a bit panicky.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3357 (isolation #64) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Maenara »

I find it a bit un-freaking-likely that Mehdi has both vigilante powers
and
way of having players modconfirmed to him without their knowledge.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3358 (isolation #65) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Maenara »

EBWODP:
Why did we assume there'd be two vigs, again?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3443 (isolation #66) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:36 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 3442, Alduskkel wrote:Oh, by the way, Sanjay's reaction to his wagon is leaning pro-town for me. He basically ignored his wagon, which is really weird coming from town or scum, but is weirder from scum than town.

So you're on the same team. Thanks for telling us.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3447 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Maenara »

It's one of those lovely textbook-town things scum loves to emulate. Feigning being unconcerned.

The fact that Ald gets ready for both the case in which he can stall the wagon and the case wherein he needs to have read him as scum all along is a nice touch.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3577 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Maenara »

I'm voting for Sanjay or Aldusskel unless someone can explain to me, patiently, with small words, why we're not taking a two-for-one deal.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3648 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Maenara »

Vifam's claim makes sense. He should not be lynched.

Claims by town are bad, and by extension, claims are bad. The fewer claims we have, the better.

Brood's claim is doubtful, and he should be lynched, but he's not the best candidate for today's lynch.

There has yet to be presented a reason for not lynching Aldusskel or Sanjal. Both have been super fake, and thanks to Ald, we can even tie them together.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3658 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Maenara »

Aldusskel has felt ridiculously fake the entire game. One of his very first actions was a list of essentially nothing, to make him seem town, along with an opportunistic vote on, huh, me.

Seriously, go ahead and ISO him. Look at every reference he's made to cE/Sanjal. It is so obviously a scumpair.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (isolation #71) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:46 am

Post by Maenara »

Obviously, AV watches Vifam, while Vifam protects one of AV and Mehdi without telling us who. Any non-blocking PRs are free to join the fun and games, but for heaven's sake, don't claim.

Still Sanjay|Aldusskel for President.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3693 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:49 am

Post by Maenara »

The dream selves on the respective moons have little to do with the native inhabitants, which are the beings capable of utilizing the rings commonly worn by the monarchs thereof.

</flavor>

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:55 am

Post by Maenara »

The Midnight Crew are Dersites, or at least as close thereto as you are likely to get. The Felt are not actually just the Felt, but various supporters of Lord English - The Condesce, for one, being a troll.

Obviously, it is far more likely that Carpascians would be on the Midnight Crew, if any team at all. However, it is even more likely that Broodking is making it up as he goes along.

If I go along with lynching this Midnight Crew member, can we please lynch both Sanjay and Aldusskel?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 3730, BT wrote:Anyone that knows their Homestuck, how likely is this role to even exist? How likely is it pro-town? Brood aside.

Are you scum with Brood?

Also, somewhat consistent with fluff, unlikely to exist given flipped teams.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3738 (isolation #75) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Maenara »

Screw this. If I'm dead tomorrow, you know which three players to string up.

VOTE: BroodKingEXE

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3770 (isolation #76) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Post by Maenara »

You aren't even trying anymore, are you.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3865 (isolation #77) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Maenara »

Well fuck that.

What is with you people and claiming.

VOTE: Sanjay

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3932 (isolation #78) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:16 am

Post by Maenara »

Hey! Listen! Hey! Hey! Listen!

Got your attention? Probably not, but srsl though.

Can we get our collective asses in gear and do something productive?

We all know that there's a significant faction that won't lynch Vifam today. We also know that there's a significant faction who won't touch Fate. Those two, then, are out. Brood has made a silly complex claim to boost a role which, for one, Zdenek has claimed, so lynching them before seeing what happens is a bit of a flop. AV is also out, 'cause he claimed watcher. That leaves us with a few lynches on which those of us who are actually here might be able to agree.

Which, of course, is why we should lynch Sanjal. Not because he seems to be the most dangerous player, because he doesn't, but because he looks scummy, and there's no outstanding reason not to lynch him. Because we're going around in circles, and the only fucking thing we're producing are MORE CAPS PL0X.

The Wagon: Get On It.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3951 (isolation #79) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:51 am

Post by Maenara »

And with that defeatist attitude, you hope to accomplish what, exactly? This is Mafia. If people don't hear you, shout louder.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4258 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:37 pm

Post by Maenara »

So, it's apparently been some time since I posted in this thread.

I wonder why.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4260 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Post by Maenara »

I can't hear you over the sound of me
drilling holes in elves
lynching either Broodking or Sanjay today, which we unilaterally decided.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4264 (isolation #82) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Maenara »

Fine.

But can't we please kill the other two as well?

And Aldusskel, if he's still here?

VOTE: Fate

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4369 (isolation #83) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:49 am

Post by Maenara »

Titan, if Sanjay flips scum, we lynch Ald, yes?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4447 (isolation #84) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Maenara »

Don't bloody tempt him.

Now, can we please kill the Ald/Sanjay we didn't get around to offing yesterday?

Or Vifam? I'm starting to
think
hope that Vifam had rolecopped him and was hoping to ride on an assumed-innocent-from-rigorous-mafiaslaying.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4448 (isolation #85) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Maenara »

...make that "that Fate had rolecopped him".

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4565 (isolation #86) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Maenara »

In other news, I am now exceedingly fine with the idea of a Phil lynch too.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4609 (isolation #87) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:57 pm

Post by Maenara »

All in favour of voting Aldusskel higher up on the claiming list, by merit of being total scum and DGB probably not showing up anyhow?

And yes, fruit vendor or W/E is basically always town, isn't it?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4611 (isolation #88) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Maenara »

Hello.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4619 (isolation #89) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by Maenara »

You did not. Try again. In smaller letters. And less repetition.

P-edit: We all knew that though.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4634 (isolation #90) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:11 pm

Post by Maenara »

Davesprite is prototyped deadDave. And bird. And cheap crappy sword, IIRC.

It's complicated.

Anyhow, let's not setup spec before after the claims, m'kay?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4650 (isolation #91) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Maenara »

As per the Wiki, Quil's role is a themed Fruit Vendor, which is a variant of Visitor.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4661 (isolation #92) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Post by Maenara »

Ald.

You're trying to seem townie by providing us with info and clarification, without engaging in scumhunting of your own and without paying attention to the call for your blood.

It's not working.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4722 (isolation #93) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:22 am

Post by Maenara »

I honestly don't give a shit about when you claim relative to others. I just want your claim sooner rather than later in absolute time, and it doesn't really look like DGB is anywhere in sight.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4749 (isolation #94) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:31 am

Post by Maenara »

By that logic, AV would be bulletproof as well.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4787 (isolation #95) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:42 am

Post by Maenara »

I don't get it, but I am just fine with stringing him up.

You know, after Ald and Sanjal.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4797 (isolation #96) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Maenara »

How is it a reprise of that, you petulant little twit? I'm saying I'm fine with stringing up the person who claimed a role ridiculously often had by scum, and that I am still fine with it even though he may or may not have soft-breadcrumbed earlier.

Now will you please shut up and bloody die already?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4804 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:06 am

Post by Maenara »

So? If we assume you've got fakeclaims, which is pretty sensible in a large theme multiball, there's no reason you couldn't have breadcrumbed it.

P-Edit: Well, do pardon me for being a wee bit fucking tired of having that one bloody incident brought up.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4868 (isolation #98) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Maenara »

H3h3h3.

Looks like we have someone else we need to lynch today.

Will whoever is in front of me please get to claiming, so I can do so and end the day?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4879 (isolation #99) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Maenara »

Really?

Well, good. Because you're not fucking town. And I'm not Damara Megido.

I am Kurloz Makara. Someone has been out there preaching about the subjuggulators and generally messing people up, and since I chewed off my tongue, I can't really say it ain't me.

I am Town Miller.

And Mehdi is scum.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4891 (isolation #100) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:54 am

Post by Maenara »

To elaborate, for those who haven't actually read homestuck, there's only one other person preaching about subjuggulators, this guy being Gamzee. I suspected Mehdi ever since he claimed vig, which is like the most obvious SK claim ever, and if you look back, you'll find that he suddenly started buddying up to me from the time I asked him to stop clowning around.

Why d'you all think I was trying to get him lynched earlier?

P-Edit: Because if I'd claimed miller earlier, you'd have lynched me and ended the day. Why out myself earlier? What are the chances of getting investigated by a cop in a 30-player game?

VOTE: Medhi

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4910 (isolation #101) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Maenara »

The part everyone missed from my post of fail-voting:

In post 2635, Maenara wrote:I'm a bit disappointed about Medhi
clowning
around and shooting Cheery

Why do y'all think Mehdi never jumped on my wagon? He's been treating me real nice ever since.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4913 (isolation #102) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:05 pm

Post by Maenara »

Keep posting, sweetie.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4927 (isolation #103) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Maenara »

Mehdi is BP Vig with false roleinfo about other players who needs to be watched at night for protection, to sum everything up.

Ooooor he's scum.

One of these is not correct.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4930 (isolation #104) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 4928, BroodKingEXE wrote:Sorry about my inactivity. BP vig seems really overpowered, how is scum supposed to kill them?

Do you only appear to state the obvious?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5032 (isolation #105) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by Maenara »

STOP POSTING I CAN BARELY LOAD THE PAGE MUCH LESS GET A WORD IN

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5040 (isolation #106) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Maenara »

Thank you. Now, as I was saying.

This game isn't Bastard. It'd have to have been stated to be so, which it isn't.

There is no chance of Mehdi being town. I may be an idiot, but I'm not enough of an idiot to fake-claim a role name during mass claim as a town when another player had a confirmed inno on me and knew my role name.

S&R: The plan will work, and I'm willing to go for it if you won't lynch Mehdi, though I am a bit skeptical concerning your wish to get an entire day done, and a night-kill accounted for with no chance of hitting mafia.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5046 (isolation #107) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:07 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 5039, buldermar wrote:
In post 5032, Maenara wrote:STOP POSTING I CAN BARELY LOAD THE PAGE MUCH LESS GET A WORD IN
START POSTING THEN YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN HOW THIS MAKES ANY SENSE

Yes, because being physically unable to get it to accept my post makes it easy for me to start posting.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5052 (isolation #108) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 5048, buldermar wrote:
In post 5044, Titan wrote:
In post 5040, Maenara wrote:There is no chance of Mehdi being town. I may be an idiot, but I'm not enough of an idiot to fake-claim a role name during mass claim as a town when another player had a confirmed inno on me and knew my role name.

okay,

deep breath.

why in fucking fucktard of hell of fucking hell would Mehdi claim that you are someone you are not?

out of no where?

esp when YOU WERE JUST ABOUT TO CLAIM VERY VERY SOONISH ANYWAY.

?????
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Why the fucking fucktard of hell of fucking hell are you asking me?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5054 (isolation #109) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by Maenara »

Uuuuh, how about being a BP SK, which is a pretty much bog-standard role?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5062 (isolation #110) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Maenara »

I 100% guarantee that I would never as town fakeclaim my flavour name in order to get someone guaranteeing my innocence lynched because of me suspecting them without a mod-confirmed reason for doing so. If ever caught doing so, I will be willing to vote myself out of shame.

Are you satisfied, Buldermar? There is no longer a reasonable chance of both of us being town.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5068 (isolation #111) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Maenara »

I repeat, there is no reasonable chance of both me and Mehdi being town, and there is no chance of his PM lying, on account of this not being a bastard game, and hence, there is no chance of him being town at all.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5091 (isolation #112) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 5086, Alduskkel wrote:What are the odds that this game is bastard?

Given that it was not advertised as such, approximately lim epsilon approaching zero percent.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5109 (isolation #113) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Maenara »

Phil also later said that he merely inferred it. And his logic would also make AV bulletproof.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5167 (isolation #114) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Post by Maenara »

But...

UGH.

THIS ISN'T A BASTARD GAME YOU HALF-DRUNKEN NITWITS.

STOP TALKING ABOUT CULTS AND JESTERS AND TRIPLE-REVERSE SOUTHERN-STYLE DEATHMILLERS AND GET TO DOING SOMETHING USEFUL LIKE LYNCHING THE GUY WHO CANNOT POSSIBLY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE TOWN.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5329 (isolation #115) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 5285, quadz08 wrote:
In post 5173, Alduskkel wrote:
@Mods: How bastard is this game exactly? Would you guys ever lie to players directly?

This is not a bastard mod game; we have not lied to players at any point and will not lie to players at any point.

THIS

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS.

AND MEHDI CLAIMED REPEATEDLY THAT HE KNEW MY ROLE NAME.

ARE YOU ALL SERIOUSLY GOING TO LET HIM BACKTRACK I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5332 (isolation #116) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Post by Maenara »

Oh, I'm sorry, you're right, it seems so plausible that you'd TALK ABOUT HOW YOU KNEW IT FOR DAYS and yet they'd ONLY DISCOVER THEIR MISTAKE WHEN YOU'VE CONVENIENTLY BEEN CONFRONTED WITH YOUR CLAIM BEING COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

Guys. Guys. He claimed bulletproof vigilante with setup info.

And now you're letting him get away because of claiming there's a cult or saying he's the bulletproof godfather (WTF?) and I'm usurper or saying that he's been conveniently misinformed and only been informed about the mistake after it's been noticed.

Seriously. What the fuck is this.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5433 (isolation #117) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:33 am

Post by Maenara »

As mod in such a situation, you would always make sure to confirm absolutely nothing. Thereamongst not confirming that there was an error, nor that there was a message in the first fucking place.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5732 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Maenara »

Guys.

Guys.

If AVox is scum, then Mehdi is confirmed bulletproof. If Mehdi is confirmed bulletproof, that makes it even less likely that he is town (Which we established earlier that he isn't). If he's confirmed bulletproof killer who's very unlikely to be scum, there is really only one thing he can be, and it isn't going to go away.

Can we please lynch Mehdi AKA Gamzee the Serial Killer, then force AVox to use his apparent newfound watcher abilities on some arbitrary target, see if he lies again, if he doesn't, use it to catch other scumfaction?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5733 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Maenara »

*very unlikely to be town

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5741 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Maenara »

We haven't forgotten about you, Aldscum.

Or you, DGB.

Or you, Phil.

Or you, Mehdi.

This is cleaning up nicely.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5758 (isolation #121) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Maenara »

Zde could protect two, couldn't he?

For what it's worth, I wouldn't exactly be averse to not dying, but W/E.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5788 (isolation #122) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Maenara »

I don't particularly mind lynching AVox, I just want Mehdi dead now. And I know it's not gonna happen overnight. Unlike what might happen to AVox, if we're lucky (Yes, it's not going to happen, but so what.)

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5802 (isolation #123) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Maenara »

I know I'm around too. I'm not hammering him.

P-EDIT: WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM. Why wouldn't scum be able to conveniently fake not knowing about there not being a global roleblock?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5820 (isolation #124) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 5806, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:
In post 5802, Maenara wrote:P-EDIT: WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM. Why wouldn't scum be able to conveniently fake not knowing about there not being a global roleblock?

youre probably scum for trying to stop me from clearing myself even though you've never suspected me. hope that helps

Oh yah so terribly terrible pointing out that your logic doesn't work out.

BTW, maybe hammering while our one essentially-confirmed townie is still VLA might not be the best of ideas... Yes, I'm blatantly trying to stall to get Mehdi lynched instead, but what-ever-the-fuck. Just lynch him tomorrow even if I die, 'kay?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5830 (isolation #125) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Maenara »

Okay, fuck that, STATING INTENT TO HAMMER WHEN IT REACHES MIDNIGHT MY TIME IN APPROXIMATELY NINE MINUTES MERRY CHRISTMAS AV!

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5832 (isolation #126) » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Maenara »

Aww. That's no fair.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5914 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:25 am

Post by Maenara »

It pains me, but I agree with Sanjal. Holy hell, are there people still doubting Mehdi's serial-killer-ness? Bullet-proof vigilante, people? Really?

Concerning the kill, imma assume it was the flipped delayed strongman using her powers for now. With any luck, it'll be a crosskill.

I'm convinced that there'll be some scum on the AV wagon, and I think Ald might be one.

@S&R: Why the hell would I be greenscum?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5916 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:25 am

Post by Maenara »

'cause it's multiball and he seemed scummy enough that members of either team might assume he was on the other and try to rack up the towncred.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5920 (isolation #129) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:45 am

Post by Maenara »

You are making so little sense, it's turned into anti-sense and has proceeded to annihilating the actual sense.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5952 (isolation #130) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:33 am

Post by Maenara »

Right, then. Bumi is cleared via Vifam, and IIRC, Nacho is cleared via Bumi. Vifam isn't actually cleared, but his alignment has no influence on his statement, as I doubt that all three would be same faction. Assuming Mehdi is a serial killer, which he bloody well is, we've got 15 unconfirmed, IIRC, because there's no way hat-giving dad is gonna be scum. Certainly not Cult, because Cult is a freaking ridiculous suggestion in a 30-man multiball with a serial killer and a vigilante. Out of those remaining 15, we only need to find 3 more scum. Make it 14, actually, because Brood is as good as confirmed by having given a ring, unless we've somehow caught both greenscum there, which we haven't. Zdenek seems unlikely as scum even on his own, too, but be that as it may.

I suggest we lynch Mehdi today, because even if there was a snowball's chance in hell of him not being a serial killer, we don't need another kill. Another go at a lynch is way better. Besides, bulletproofs are going to generate a lot of WIFOM in LyLo, if we get that far, and he is bulletproof, no matter whether or not he's SK. For the same reason, I suppose we'll have to lynch Phil at some point, and honestly, I'm not really opposed thereto. I'd like to string up Aldusskel and Sanjay first, though, mainly because they've sorta soft-linked themselves, and I reckon they might both be greenscum - They've claimed VT too, which is obviously, looking at the claim list, where we'll find the majority, if not all, of the scum. And for the last blackscum, someone better than me at vote analysis should probably ISO the three dead ones.

VOTE: Mehdi

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5961 (isolation #131) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:42 am

Post by Maenara »

Yes, but you also think Mehdi is town.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6032 (isolation #132) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by Maenara »

If I go along with this, will it end up like Day 3 or Day 4?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6081 (isolation #133) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by Maenara »

Meeeeh.

Phil/DV/Sanjay are all decent lynches.

Mehdi is bestlynch, though.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6086 (isolation #134) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by Maenara »

Which I brought up, like, a zillion times ever since you said it.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6090 (isolation #135) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by Maenara »

Yes, Phil, we're talking about AV-who-was-Rose-and-hence-a-god-tier here.

Fancy of you to pop in Ald.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6096 (isolation #136) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by Maenara »

The only reason you're not lynched yet is because we're using your kill.

P-Edit: THANK YOU.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6098 (isolation #137) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Maenara »

No, we're saying you should've helped town.

Like. At all.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6101 (isolation #138) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Maenara »

I never claimed your kill doesn't exist, I'm just saying that nobody with two functional brain cells honestly believes it stems from being a vig, at this point.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6129 (isolation #139) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:27 am

Post by Maenara »

That's a load of bull, served piping fresh.

Yeah, it's painful agreeing with you. Y'know, because I think you're scum, which I've only been saying for almost 3000 posts by now. And why the hell would I want to get shot, as a miller? This is multiball; I want scum to shoot one another instead.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6132 (isolation #140) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:43 am

Post by Maenara »

Which, naturally, are the only two options.

In case you didn't notice, this is a 30-player game. The chances of being investigated are somewhat small.

P-EDIT: No, I'm saying I didn't make an effort to get shot.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6191 (isolation #141) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Maenara »

Buldermar.

Buldermar.

There's, like, a multi-quote function on this site.

Use it.

Also,
Vote-for-Mehdi's-Kill: Sanjay

P-edit: Hopefully, but it never hurts to have a contingency plan.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6194 (isolation #142) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:24 am

Post by Maenara »

Click the Q+ on all the posts you want to quote, save for the last one, then click the quote button on that one.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6202 (isolation #143) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:46 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 6197, buldermar wrote:
In post 6194, Maenara wrote:Click the Q+ on all the posts you want to quote, save for the last one, then click the quote button on that one.
Doesn't work for me because I often quote parts of a post by highlighting it before clicking "quote". However, when I do that with multiquote, it includes the entire post anyway.

...then start using copy+paste or delete the bits you don't want. I don't want to have to read all this crap.

DeltaWave wrote:Eh, maybe lynch Maenara and Sanjay is a good Medhi shot.

DV are you town or scum? Be honest with me...

What are you even on.

P-EDIT: STOP YOUR OWN FREAKING USELESS NINE POSTS IN A ROW CRAP

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6217 (isolation #144) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Maenara »

Fine, whatever. Nobody wants to lynch Mehdi apparently.

VOTE: Phill

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6221 (isolation #145) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Maenara »

Quil's the hatter.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6223 (isolation #146) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Maenara »

Then what's the point of protecting him.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6229 (isolation #147) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Maenara »

...huh.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6234 (isolation #148) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Maenara »

This is some straight up weird-ass snarky horseshit.

Like, Sanjay, is this protection for all or is it a day-long revive or what is this.

P-EDIT: Hoping for no ress.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6245 (isolation #149) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Post by Maenara »

Hmm...

Nope, I've got nothing.

TBH, Sanjay needs to die anyhow. He's probably legitimately got the ability to scratch, but that'd be well in line with greenscum - I reckon he messed up a fake-claim.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6251 (isolation #150) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Maenara »

...fuck.

The mods aren't actually back yet.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6279 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:46 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 6278, ActionDan wrote:
dude.

^ Listen to this this guy, he knows what he's talking about. Even if his point about the lynch strikes me as a bit odd.

I apologize to Aldusskel for pairing him up with Sanjay.

I don't suppose anyone is willing to purge Mehdi
now
?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6287 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:01 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 6285, Bumi wrote:Godfather + Miller for my cop ability (1x) and a single cop? In a 30 player game?

I thought it was standard practice here to only have one anti-cop role?

FWIW, there was a JoAT on GreenScum too.

In post 6286, DeltaWave wrote:Maenara looks good for a lynch

Why are you even here.

In post 6280, ActionDan wrote:I'd feel bad after she shot 2 black scum.

+ I'm curious to see how many kills there will be tonight with black scum gone... I mean we can still direct his kill

Like Buldermar said, bad logic. Mehdi is a serial killer, whether we lynch
him
today or not. But okay, if y'all won't go along with that, how's this, then: We lynch DeltaWave and have Mehdi shoot BT? Please note that these targets were choosen entirely at random from the list of unconfirmed claimed VTs, and not at all based on the fact that both are gunning for my death.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6289 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Maenara »

I wouldn't vig anyone, because there's no fucking vig. He's dead.

I'd lynch Mehdi. The guy who is, y'know, essentially a proven SK. If we lynch him and scum kills 1 person, we've got 13 people left, only 2 of whom are scum, and approximately four of whom are proven town. It'll be essentially impossible to lose.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6292 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:21 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 6290, BT wrote:Eh, answer the question directly. You said DW and I were random VT choices. Who would you replace us with as non-random VT choices?

That was obviously sarcasm.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6293 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Maenara »

To add: Ideally, I want to lynch Mehdi now, so we have about 7 days more to hit 2 scum. Because logic, that's why.

If people aren't going to go along with that, because people are not made of logic, I want you two dead, because it's gotta be at least one of the VTs, and you two are certainly not adding anything useful. And, like, you want me dead. So you suck.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6300 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 6299, BroodKingEXE wrote:I think the Magua thing was a PR hunt. I figured out a role that Medhi is but telling it would endanger him. Its a 3rd party role, but if I am right town can win with him.

He's already claimed BP, in addition to having a kill. You cannot possibly endanger him.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6310 (isolation #157) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:30 am

Post by Maenara »

Yes, I'm not too thick to realize that this is probably a reference to me facetiously complaining about seven posts in a row earlier, but FUCKING SERIOUSLY BULDERMAR?

Concerning Mehdi, I know that we'll get an extra lynch per day, but we don't need that, and the shenanigan potential outweighs it. I mean, if we lynch Mehdi now, we get an extra day for discussion, in between every lynch. We also avoid possibly shenanigans, like mafia intentionally targetting the same as Mehdi to make it seem like there are no scum left, or like whoever was protected by Vifam was targeted, and so on and so forth. It's a can of worms we just don't need to open.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6311 (isolation #158) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:31 am

Post by Maenara »

EDIT:

Oh, wait, I complained about nine posts last time. Well, then, you're just made of fail and spam.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6333 (isolation #159) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Maenara »

No, indirectly confirmed via deadCop.

You know. That incident where my reading comprehension lead to you guys almost lynching me.

You know. The incident where I didn't claim. For reason that I've, y'know, already explained.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6356 (isolation #160) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Maenara »

Vifam wrote:He's probably scum?

I mean, to be honest, if Maenara is scum it really doesn't match up with Mehdi being SK.

What is this I don't even parse it.

In post 6347, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:The Townread List:
5. Alduskkel (posts in general just read legit, obviously not buddies with Mae, for BT/Dan/Shadowmeh I think the reaction to the BP was him posting whatever came to his mind like a Serela type player)
12. buldermar (don't think he'd try to line up death for me and AD as scum, because it falls out of line with the common town opinion. posts and scumclaim generally just make me think he's a douche instead of scum)
22. Quilford ( <|:) )
25. Bumi
Robocopter87
(Gambit against Avox actually seems like something town would do, role is semi-confirmed and greenscum already had a flipped JoAT)

Probably Town But I'm Paranoid I'm Overestimating My Ability To Read Them:
3. Nachomamma8 (don't think his D1 Pasch defense came from a buddy, has some super town posts here and there, has a town scan on him but his play does kinda seem townish-but-trying-to-be-nontownish-as-to-get-misscanned?)
15. ActionDan (not cautious enough to be scum!Dan... I think. he basically tiptoed around the Pasch wagon entirely so I'm cautious)
28. Vifam (i think he seems townie but there's actually nothing pointing toward him not being a godfather getting lucky with a fakeclaim)
30. BT (Doesn't make much sense for a Mae buddy at least, had a lot of obvtown effort earlygame but that's kind of dropped off)

Fell Off The Face Of The Earth Following Role Shenanigans:
21. BroodKingEXE
23. Zdenek
(only real way for them to be scum is if they're buddies I think. did quil try targeting zdenek and get a fail message?)

PoEscum:
8. DeasVail (made no sense for blackscum but his claims of I'M OBVTOWN are questionable-forced. actually though i could see town doing that and me misreading it because it's Weird so actually i would shoot DW first whoops)
14. DeltaWave (literally hasn't done anything, never justified fatevote, possible refuge in audacity all game while voting fate hoping he'd get a good player not on his team lynched. torg was town but his reads were mostly shit so he may have been trying to mislynch?)

lol:
17. Maenara
27. Mehdi2277
numberQ

This
guy
collection of individuals.

It knoweth of what it speaketh.

In other news:

Spoiler: Attempted Refutal of Accusations
In post 6317, BT wrote:VOTE: Maenara

I tried reading through the ISO again and stopped midway because holy damn yes.

Nice to know you stop halfway through. Always such a guarantee of quality.

In post 6317, BT wrote:
In post 1168, Maenara wrote:
I'd say something about it being hilariously easy for scum to lurk, as per usual in large themes, but that might not go well with me having two posts on fortyseven pages. Oh, woops, dearie me, I guess I said it anyway. So, yeah, let's have all us inactives vote for the prominent stupid people, as opposed to the silent stupid people.

But not Taz. Because really, let's give him a chance to get lynched due to his own messes as opposed to those of Pasch.

For now, let's kill Plastic-DeasVail.

Mae starts the game by telling people to disregard Pasch's play in favor of Taz's. By the way, this being the first post, turns out that she never commented on Pasch.

Yes. I ask people to disregard him because... Well, fuck if I know, it's been a while. I suppose I wanted him to not get lynched for replacing into the slot of a diva who ragequit?

Look, as far as I recall, I had absolutely zero proper reads at the time. I wanted a bit more Day 1 to find my feet.

In post 6317, BT wrote:
In post 1308, Maenara wrote:
I do want Pasch/Taz to be scum, in spite of the guarantee from Nacho, who I got as strong town after his vigorous defense of DV earlier, and I'd be willing to default on a Taz lynch as matters are. Still, want to look at other options too. Noir needs to be vigged or otherwise killed, Vifam is not on my town-list due to his not provoking enough controversy, Buldermar is too controversial to not be a town-read at the moment, and what the seven hells is ActionDan doing? Like, literally. I'd like a description thereof.

VOTE: ActionDan

I think we all remember this. Textbook "I'll bus it eventually" scum. (Because there was no reason not to jump onto the wagon right there, instead of forcibly looking for another vote.)

During this Pandorica picks up a Mae scumread. Too bad we don't know what happened to that after D1. It's pretty null as is.

Except as scum I'd have no need for more time to pick up reads, so I'd have no bloody reason to not jump on the wagon. The concept of setting up a ready bus is based on the person in question not being in serious danger of being lynched at the time. You do it on people who aren't in the searchlights, so you won't get looked at too sharply when you later vote them.

In post 6317, BT wrote:Enter D2:

In post 1456, Maenara wrote:xtopherusD has an incredible busywork-to-stancetaking ratio, and not in a good way. I'm particularly drawn to the post Epic pointed out, wherein he wanted the day to end with about two weeks to deadline.

Yeah, I can get behind pressuring him.

VOTE: xtopherusD

Also, hello to you too, S&R. My defense: Yes, I was useless.

Superweak vote. And that reply to S&R is a scum reply. It's the kind of reply that brings absolutely nothing to the table while appealing to town (S&R in this case). Whoops.

And what else was I supposed to say? That I hadn't been useless? I had.

In post 6317, BT wrote:
In post 1487, Maenara wrote:Would everyone engaging in setup speculation kindly shut their wordholes? You're gonna get stuck on whichever idea you think of first, and it doesn't benefit anyone but scum. Kthx.

You missed a red, Bulderunclaimedscum.

I think this is where I started cringing visibly at Mae's posts on D2. It's happening again.
(This is superscum fluff.)

Or. Y'know. That people shouldn't speculate setup on D2 in a 30-man game. Which is common bloody sense, because
they will get it wrong and get stuck in their own wrong ideas.

In post 6317, BT wrote:
In post 1702, Maenara wrote:
For now, I'm willing to go for someone who has absolutely failed to play as well as he can, and has instead gone for stating the obvious and voting for either the most popular wagons, or wagons that don't make sense at all. Yes, there's a chance that he might be doing this as town, but if that's the case, it's about time he shows us that.

VOTE: AurorusVox

In post 1709, Maenara wrote:tl;dr

... And this is the most telling thing yet. First quote is a lame "get better" vote that's more of a votepark than anything, but what's amazing is that the second quote's tone is pretty much "yo town-avox you're pretty bad here". She didn't have a townread previously and the first quote leaves things completely open. I'm thinking she slipped by telling town-avox to get better in a town-avox minset.

Go over her ISO and ctr+f AV. Her read goes from this to "I'm bitching at him" to "I don't get why AV is being ignored" to... this:

In post 2470, Maenara wrote:I'm not entirely satisfied with some of the reasons for joining the AV wagon, but I am entirely satisfied with it being as popular as it suddenly is.
I am no longer as convinced by his scumminess as I was
, but my conviction is still strong enough, especially combined with the plethora of info from his flip, that I still advocate his death.

(What the hell)

To this:

In post 2734, Maenara wrote:Everything said about AVox yesterday still applies.

Also:

In post 2571, AurorusVox wrote:I will stop being a fucking useless slot over the weekend I PROMISE. If I do not then I will request replacement for the first time ever (I will not let this happen 100% guarantee)

Really needs to happen. Realize real life can be problematic at times, but explicit promises and all that.

VOTE: AurorusVox for motivation.

Is this a prod vote or a vote on scum or what the what

It's a "Look, I think you've acted scummy, I've got Great Expectations for you when you're town that you haven't fulfilled in this game, and you've made an outright promise which you haven't kept. Triple scummy whammy, get going with the doing useful stuff or die."

P-EDIT: Freakin gogs, Brood, come out and say what you mean already.

P-EDIT2: Whatchamean it doesn't make sense. What the hell. So it makes more sense for him to be bulletproof scum?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6380 (isolation #161) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Maenara »

Kurloz. Town Miller. Stuff about someone besmirching my name and me having chewed my tongue off.

No mention of any bodyguards.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6382 (isolation #162) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by Maenara »

Someone bodyguarding Kurloz? Hells to the no, unless you're suggesting he's magically turned into Meulin.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6386 (isolation #163) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Maenara »

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6388 (isolation #164) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Maenara »

That's the opposite of true.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6411 (isolation #165) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by Maenara »

No, that's not the scum tell. The scum tell is claiming to be a bulletproof vigilante (lover bodyguard cult penguin robot zombie) with role info in a game with a flipped vigilante and a flipped bulletproof.

The rest is just icing.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6418 (isolation #166) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by Maenara »

Listen
Listen

Fuck this. We can kill Mehdi now. He's got a kill role, nobody will bloody dispute that, least of all himself. Then there'll be a single kill left. 13 people left, then, two of whom would be scum (3 if you subscribe to the insane Mehdi-is-town theory), and we'd have like four or five proven townies. And a doctor. Any unconfirmed townie will know themselves to be town as well. That means about five or six proven townies, for that person. Out of 13 people. With only 2 being scum.

If scum wants any hope of winning, they'll be shooting confirmed townies from now on. It'll take them at least five days to get through them all. Do you, honestly, believe that we can't hit 2 scum from 7 players if we've got at least five days left?

Freaking kill them all and let the mod sort them out.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6420 (isolation #167) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:31 pm

Post by Maenara »

Because a day's worth of discussion is worth more than getting an extra kill in.

But fine. We can do it the other way around too. Let's find and kill the two greenscum, and then lynch Mehdi. I give roughly epsilon fucks at this point. Just stop talking about cults and bodyguards and lovers and messed up PMs and enablers and fuck knows what.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6435 (isolation #168) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:01 am

Post by Maenara »

Then who did you save now.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6455 (isolation #169) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:46 am

Post by Maenara »

Man fuck conspiracy theories.

In post 6438, ActionDan wrote:we could use mehdi's kill to test Vifam's doc.

This. This is very very good. We should do this. I'll postpone a Mehdi-lynch for that; we don't lose a day anyway, and we avoid the whole WIFOM of the "Do we lynch the claimed doc?" thing.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6462 (isolation #170) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:13 am

Post by Maenara »

No, he's pretty much right.

You're doing fuck all and need to die.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6465 (isolation #171) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:17 am

Post by Maenara »

Because he's been doing stuff in the game and is not scum.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7027 (isolation #172) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 7025, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Maenara

this is a bit of a no-brainer

No-brainer, brain-less, easy to get mixed up.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7029 (isolation #173) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:17 am

Post by Maenara »

I try.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7033 (isolation #174) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Maenara »

Well, that escalated quickly.

Tell me why 'fore I die, at least?

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7036 (isolation #175) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:48 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 7034, buldermar wrote:
In post 7033, Maenara wrote:Well, that escalated quickly.

Tell me why 'fore I die, at least?
You were only alive in the first place because it logically would be bad to lynch you before Mehdi.

But why lynch me, though? I haven't seen an argument for it yet - and don't ask me to go re-read the entire Day 3 or 4 whatever - and for all that I want this game to end, I'd rather not y'all lynch me in the space of two pages.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7038 (isolation #176) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Maenara »

Yes.

Specifically, the latter.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7044 (isolation #177) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 7042, DeltaWave wrote:when was the miller claim first made

Back during the massclaim, when Mehdi claimed to know my role.

In post 7041, Nachomamma8 wrote:Deas, I find the miller claim scummy because it seemed like she'd be a likely investigation target after Mehdi flipped scum.

Because that makes so much fucking sense.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7047 (isolation #178) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Maenara »

I claimed here, at the end of the massclaim: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p4562322

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7049 (isolation #179) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 7048, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3015, Maenara wrote:Generally, I was under the impression that the whole claiming business was a less than stellar idea when more than two thirds of all players remain alive, barring unusual circumstances (Threatened cop with guilty, doc at -1, miller and so on).

acknowledges that millers should always claim early

The fuck I do. I say it's a circumstance where claiming is allowable.

In post 4879, Maenara wrote:I am Kurloz Makara. Someone has been out there preaching about the subjuggulators and generally messing people up, and since I chewed off my tongue, I can't really say it ain't me.

I am Town Miller.

later claims miller

Well. Yes.

In post 4891, Maenara wrote:P-Edit: Because if I'd claimed miller earlier, you'd have lynched me and ended the day. Why out myself earlier? What are the chances of getting investigated by a cop in a 30-player game?

later tosses this bullshit reasoning out for why she didn't claim miller earlier

Except that it's all fucking true.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7071 (isolation #180) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 7056, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 7049, Maenara wrote:The fuck I do. I say it's a circumstance where claiming is allowable.

In post 7049, Maenara wrote:P-Edit: Because if I'd claimed miller earlier, you'd have lynched me and ended the day. Why out myself earlier? What are the chances of getting investigated by a cop in a 30-player game?

lalala

Are any of you actually reading what this guy is fucking saying?

Okay, let me rephrase my statements so even you can understand what I'm saying:

1: Claiming with more than 2/3 players left in the game is virtually always bad idea. This is a general rule.
2: There are exceptions to this rule. A doc at L-1 is one. A miller is another.
3: The fact that claiming early as a miller is generally advicable does not make it a good idea in all fucking cases. Namely, not this bloody one.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7073 (isolation #181) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Post by Maenara »

Lying != Being stupid

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7108 (isolation #182) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:32 pm

Post by Maenara »

I didn't really have much I could do. I thought there'd be more scum alive, and Mehdi's outrageous claim forced me into some kind of action. I mean, hell, he claimed BP Vig with roleinfo about me. If I went along with him, I'd seem even worse.

And to elaborate, the only thing I was told was that Gamzee, a Serial Killer, was out there. Didn't know who, couldn't talk to him.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7111 (isolation #183) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:35 pm

Post by Maenara »

I think this setup is perhaps a little imbalanced in favour of town.

...or maybe we subjuggulators just messed up.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7117 (isolation #184) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by Maenara »

Yeah, but two of the factions still only consisted of two players.

The real problem is the various claiming by Mehdi. He was a bulletproof SK, and so would I be if he was lynched... and he claims vig.

What the fuck Mehdi.

P-EDIT: I knew it was Gamzee. The problem was that he essentially chained me to him. And I claimed Miller because that'd make sense for Kurloz, and Kurloz because he's the only one with a valid reason for suspecting Gamzee being in the game as a SK.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7119 (isolation #185) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by Maenara »

That is to say, I could bloody guess he was Gamzee from the second he claimed vig.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7136 (isolation #186) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 pm

Post by Maenara »

I still say the game was sorta unbalanced. If nothing else, greenscum didn't have much chance of winning.

Eh, well, I suppose we just got the worst possible start of the game for scum.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7144 (isolation #187) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Post by Maenara »

I didn't really help you out the SK. He claimed BP vig with roleinfo, damnit.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7158 (isolation #188) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:53 pm

Post by Maenara »

In post 7152, Cheery Dog wrote:
You went to fast on day 7

Agreed :?

Go to bed; wake up to a town victory. Eh, well, no chance of a win after the Mehdi :shifty:

Still maintaining that a 2-man mafia team (greenscum) is a bad idea of swingyness in a game with 4 kills.

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7181 (isolation #189) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Maenara »

I didn't really have a chance, after N1, did I? :(

Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7301 (isolation #190) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:01 am

Post by Maenara »

In post 7300, Fate wrote:and I don't know which side was more dumb but

I think me and Mehdi can chip in for the "Most Bumbling" award in this game.

Just because I don't think I've said it, and it needs saying, playing with y'all was absolutely terrific. 'twas a good game, despite the fact that I've been a bit of a sore loser, and I definitely hope it gets the Most Enjoyable. Lucked out with the player list, too - Weren't really much inactivity, and y'all are good players that are incredibly fun to play with. If the game is to be repeated, or remade, or redone or whatever, at some point in the future, I only have three wishes: That I'll be a better player at that point, that I'll get to be town with the rest of y'all, and that we get to see more of the zany mechanics.

Oh, and that the majority of y'all are there again, but that should go without saying. You
will
be, won't ya?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”