Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:02 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm confirming here before this day ends. (Fuck these short days)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:08 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

To be honest, yes that's typical KBW day 1, but clearing a VI isn't such a bad thing in a game when we've got a rambling hoard and a huge game.

AFAIK, GIF doesn't WK anyone. I'm fairly certain he didn't do it in the scum game I was in with him.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 398, MattP wrote:Sugar Cain is scum
Perhaps the most true post of this game.

No, I haven't. I'm trying to catch up on the 30+ pages you left me as a gift in two days.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Well please look at my hydra slip 815 and make up your own mind on it. I'm on a leash with my hydra for my quantity of posts and to minimize the hydra dissonance I agreed. We aren't the ones who left you that gift this game.
Not even there yet. Will read when I get there, then. But, I hold that I don't think he wk'd in one of the games I played with him when he flipped scum. Then again, it was a partial hydra.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:00 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Spoiler:
In post 386, Sugar Cain wrote:and, as much as I don't like SK right now, I really don't like how fast the wagon is going, and I really, really do not like how they aren't really doing anything to keep it from actually happening

~Sugar
Look at this fence sitting... Doesn't like SK, doesn't like the wagon, doesn't like what SK is doing about it... From this, I get the impression that we're dealing with someone who thinks SK needs a bit of a chance to explain the wagon/action.
In post 462, Sugar Cain wrote:Nero

I'm signing all my posts Jiffy, jesus what more do you want?

also, he has you as scum, fix that.

and mollie, my question isn't stupid. you brought up Jesters, I want to know why, and where it came from

~Sugar
Asking Jiffy to fix someone else's read on him is pretty stupid. (Plus, Nero was off as evident)
In post 675, Sugar Cain wrote:VOTE: Key
Votes Key for basically no reason, even after hating the speed of the wagon.
In post 688, Sugar Cain wrote:Well

I'm currently at a point where I'm just wanting to trust my town-reads and get stupendous lynched so I don't have to deal with another 100p D1

I prefer Doe over Key, though I'm not exactly sure where I stand with him. Either make a great Policy lynch, and if people actually think SM/Key hydra is scum then I'd be willing to sheep the wagon that currently has a good amount of my town-reads on them and toogers who I still think is scum, but I'm trusting Nacho especially since I don't see the same play here as I did in two in a half men

I actually do think Matty is town, regardless of what I have stated to him in thread, so IDK where Nero is going with that read but I'm not going to touch him and IDK why mollie thinks him to be scum.

I had mollie as a goodish town-read earlier, but both her and DGB's recent actions are making me unsure of that read

~Sugar
Doesn't want to have another long day, but yet points out to pit that two people have yet to post. Prefers other lynches, but is willing to vote for the person her main 'target' is on. She classifies both as a 'great policy lynch', a pretty decent reversal of her whole "This wagon is bad, Jon Doe is bad". Her second scum read on Toog is on SK as well, but she's willing to trust Nacho, who's in a hydra, on his reads. Brilliant. Her mollie read is really all over the place.

Vote:Sugar Cain
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:02 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 0, Venmar wrote:Trust Fun, Andrea ( Vanilla Townie ), was suffocated Night 1
Chesskid3, Shumpert ( Mafia Goon ), had his throat ripped out by a walkerNight 1
Majiffy, Rick Grimes ( Town Redirector ), was sniped through the head Night 1
Chess obviously hit by hoard.
Majiffy obviously hit by someone in the game
Trust could easily have been hit by hoard. Suffocation is a bit of an ambiguous kill, isn't it?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:12 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 924, Jon Doe wrote:Ok. That's just convenient way for you to say, hey she read the flavor and is encouraging actual analysis... that's gotta be scum behavior. :facepalm: Yeah, I'm pretty sure my partner was on the right track given the resistance we are facing here.

~Titus
Sure, sure... because good mods let you hunt scum by their own flavor, right? "Actual analysis" off of flavor is probably in my list for stupidest things I've ever heard playing mafia. Flavor is an entity which you can read if you enjoy reading it, nothing more.
In post 935, Jon Doe wrote:
In post 934, OhGodMyLife wrote:You already slipped.
She did flavor analysis. That's not a slip genius. You slipped though.
OMGUS much? I haven't seen a slip, so you should point it out or stop this "I didn't, you did" nonsense.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Mollie was generally unhelpful in a R2R game day 1 that we played in, but eventually got better. I've probably been in 6-7 games with her now, and I haven't noticed her purposefully unhelpful. Sometimes she comes off as lost, but that's about it.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:26 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

This is the pointless shit-fluff that helps prove you're scum not interested in advancing the town's objectives.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 992, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 981, Aj The Epic wrote:This is the pointless shit-fluff that helps prove you're scum not interested in advancing the town's objectives.
dat hypocrisy. Why am I scum for this but Matt is town for doing the same thing?
Yours is fake.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1002, Sugar Cain wrote:ok, lets try this. What do you think of AJ calling my annoyance with you fake despite the fact that I was A.)previously annoyed with you and B.)as you pointed out, I'm always mad at you?
You're generally an angry individual. Your reaction was pointlessly fake. "Hold on, let me jump into the mollie vs matt fight to try and see what shitstorm I can cause", right nero?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Mara, explain why you decided to vote for SK.

Nero, I called you angry. Not "Hostile" nor did I say people DIDN'T enjoy playing against you.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1123, MattP wrote:I think OGML is a fine vote right now. I think the major concern is that we should be systematically going through shitty players and ripping them apart instead of taking the most active, town players and fixating on each other just because we're here.

Sugar Cain, no brain, and myself are town. And we're loud town. We need to just STFU and work together and compromise on pushes so that we have more power. It's simple.
You're all loud, I'll give you that -.-

Vote:Jon Doe

(Personally, I'm almost as lost as Amrun was at the start of their flavor analysis) BUT I do realize they called OGML for something I never really saw and a 5-post row is one of the easiest scum tells in the game. Constant correction/adding leads from insecurity and need to respond, a forced town approach, and mostly just easy scum play.

That being said, of the major wagons, I naturally trust Thor more than most of you combined and betting with Sugar Cane's vote makes me feel rather insecure ESPECIALLY since Matt isn't playing the meta I know him to play (fake claiming every other post and whatnot). But, I trust that wagon more than the Jon Doe/NBH wagon on OGML.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:10 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1197, Sugar Cain wrote:do you think Thor is town AJ?
Yes, generally just something I think about Thor though.

In my hydra, I let Nacho make most of the votes. Just differences in how people play hydras. I think Nero wanted to make a vote today, but didn't. Nero is also much more vocal about his views than you, so he basically has a vote regardless of him using one. If anything, it's just Nero being content with your current vote.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1487, Amrun wrote:RedCoyote, please don't replace out. :'( Things will thin out soon enough.
Yes, Amrun plans to make it so.

Matt, do you have any reason on thor or is it just "Thor's reasons suck"? I've been reading, but I don't see a whole lot or reasoning here.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1719, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 1713, Amrun wrote:
In post 1712, Sugar Cain wrote:no Matt, this is scum. Amrun, didja ever read my Titus/AJ connection?
Why was leaving out AJ in particular so damning?
'cause I think buddies like to avoid mentioning each other and its a logical disconnect.
Seriously, you have four to five flaws here.

1. You're underestimating my ability to play scum
2. You're using confirmation bias on yourself because I have had you as scum all day and been very vocal about it.
3. That wasn't really a legitimate connection. I voted for JD because I thought the 5 post in a row a scum tell and OMGUS on OGML's calling flavor analysis a scum tell.
4. I've posted a very low amount since that incident and am admittedly more or less forgettable.
5. That was a terrible bus if it was one, and an even worse reaction.

On the mollie/OGML issue: I personally still have both as town. Mollie's mechanic makes perfect sense, but I don't believe herder to be alignment indicative. As of right now, though, it mine as well be a clear because she did take out a scum with it.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:14 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

As I've said multiple times, my play is fairly hard to pick by alignment, but it gets very shaky the larger the game becomes. To date, I have yet to have a really good large game without guidance, and the only one that was decent was the game where T-bone and I were mason vigs. That's why I very rarely play these, I need practice but can't be relied on. As it goes, I feel like I've got a fair grasp of this game right now, but at this point in smaller games, I'd hopefully feel like I was close to figuring it out.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:07 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2234, No Brains Here wrote:AJ needs attention.
No, I really don't...

Toog, we really don't need to speculate multiball until we have actual reason to support it. Completely different game and I'd rather not deal with all the setup spec that you and NBH have decided to do. Finding the scum would verify or disprove all theories without having to speculate it.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2259, Amrun wrote:sangres, why are you cautious about scumreading aj? I don't actually have a read whatsoever on aj, yet, but I wouldn't cry if he died.

I have, in the past, tunneled so hard on AJ because I was so confident he was scum that I ignored a crumb from a cop that he got an innocent on AJ.

The other guy WAS a cop with an inno, and AJ flipped SK.

/like a baws

In other news, that leads me to believe he is pretty readable, so why are you so cautious about it?

p-edit:

oh eff

VOTE: metal sonic
In post 2269, Amrun wrote:Nah, must have been a different game, because I lynched the fuck out of him as SK before he even killed, in the game I mentioned.

It WAS a mini, though. Probably should meta him or some shit.
We're slightly full of ourselves here, aren't we? I expressed it afterwards, I felt that I had gotten caught on a 'scum tell' that was purposefully left in thread because I was trying to avoid getting night killed (not being BP). So, I guess you caught my purposeful scum tells.
In post 2268, Sugar Cain wrote:I like Dan for scum though, but I want to kill Thor and Toogers first

~Sugar
Thor is town. Toogs... Is probably town, though there is so much character spec from that slot, I'd rather see reads. Where'd you scum read on me go? I swear you had it a few pages ago.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2305 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2291, Sugar Cain wrote:Because, Hey

we're scum for being the 4th vote on a lynched townie. Like that tell isn't over-done as is.
Every slot on a wagon is analyzed by scum tells is some way. I personally look 3rd from the end and l-1, but it's player dependent.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:39 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Thor, NBH, Sangres, OGML, Desperado, MattP, Amrun, Red Coyote
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2310, Amrun wrote:Who do you scumread?
Sugar Cain
Mastin
Titus
Metal Sonic
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:28 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

No Brains Here wrote:Just don't force me to bus AJ The Epic, he's a scum Zombie Pumpkin Shooting Laser Bullets In The Brains of The Living. We'll never bus him, that was sealed in the QT.We'll never bus him, that was sealed in the QT.
You got my role wrong, it was "Walker... ect ect"

But yeah.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2396, sangres wrote:
In post 2394, Thor665 wrote:
In post 2392, sangres wrote:Am I the only person who caught what this vote was about?
I saw no logic in it and dismissed it as flail.
I didn't see it as flail, given who posted it.
Interesting to note, however: Neither of you had any part in the discussion. May I ask how you came across the discussion?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yeah, Sangres sounds like defeated town more than anything else and has sounded that way forever. I would know, the town of Xenoblade basically told me they weren't going to lynch anyone but me d2. Really fucks over a lot of plans to do anything when everything you say is regarded as wifom. Plus, DGB/Mollie combos have been so inconsistent, it's like they took a random generator for who to vote for each post. They haven't really gotten a good consistent read yet.

I'll take a MS lynch. I can't remember who drew up a Pitol case earlier before the replace out, but it was relatively solid (was probably Sugar Cain... Fuckers giving me inconsistent reads on them)

Vote:Metal Sonic
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:23 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

NBH: The stalling is more or less you at this point, since you aren't on your 'main' lynch anymore. So how you blame that on Sangres...

And speaking of Xenoblade, tell us about how you had 2 and me buddy/buddy and the game figured out... I don't see this as their scum game. And I doubt you'll be calling them scum in 100 posts from now, judging by all your other reads.

Toog, you keep sitting my name close to the top of your 'lynch list', yet you've never even tried to interact with me. Want to talk, or just talk about me?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:18 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2769, No Brains Here wrote:wrt the bold that's because you don't know what you are looking at. but hey if you want to compare your 1 game to my close to hundred with her go for it. or that we have been discussing mafia for years. or that we had the same mentor. or the near 50 games I have played with nacho. or that nacho and I talk about mafia all of the time. once we had a post game discussion that lasted almost 5 hours. you know the more I think of it I think you do know them better than I! what was I thinking???????????
Oh, so I'm expected to sheep your reads? I've played in a couple of games with nacho, so I have my own reads for him, tyvm. There are many players I know way better than most here because they came from my home site. Doesn't mean I expect them to follow my reads on them, as I very rarely present my own reads on them to prevent this kind of sheeping in the first place.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2773 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:19 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I am playing my wc by not lynching who I believe to be town. I'm also playing it by not muddling the thread with posts every few minutes. I realize that there are objectives that need to be completed before this day ends. Mainly, RC's post.

As soon as RC posts and we have time to counter that post, we'll end the day. He's approximately 20 pages back. That's a few hours of reading at most. We have 5 days. Let's sit on this, let the game slow just a tad, see if Eli decides to do something, and then we'll end this day.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:02 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm not sure what way I should take that comment. I play mafia in a style that works really well in smaller games, but haven't managed to figure these large games out because there are too many connections for someone who doesn't stay on the computer as much as I used to. But yes, this is me being town... although no one has ever seen me play such a large game as scum, so not much meta there to begin with.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:33 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2780, Amrun wrote:hey, guys. aj is probably town for doggedly sticking to his meta read of nacho in face of mollie.

thx come again later
Aj and Mollie argue constantly. It's null, if we didn't bicker, something would be wrong.

My thoughts basically consist of the fact that Eli is more reminiscent of the Stupendous Key lynch than anything else. I think better lynch cases have been made, but realistically the town seems to be giving themselves a 'long term' strong team over guessing around for scum right now. His claim seems to be taking heat but I really haven't analyzed the whole show to recognize names without faces.

I think the 'town block' is getting too big and you're letting people slip past you. The real town right now is NBH, OGML, Sangres, Amrun and Matt. But you all need to be consistent in reads, as Matt was ready to take NBH down for a claim.

I think Toog is someone we need to watch. In a multiball situation or a situation where Eli doesn't flip scum, that slot is suspect for doing way more character analysis than needed. Also means one scum team would have incredibly good fake claims verified by someone who seems to have a pretty deep knowledge of the series.

Thor is someone I can't read well, but I like to think him town. The one game I was in with him, I'm not sure if that was his scum meta or town meta because the town thought they were all traitors... So I'm just guessing.

Mastin has been really quiet and I think him to be scum. Him altering his meta to go after a scummy just doesn't seem like him... Plus, 'most enjoyable person' and 'most memorable moment' is pretty reserved for comedians (and nacho). I still think he's scum.

Other than that, I really don't think there's much to discuss that needs my input.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1667, sangres wrote:
In post 1666, OhGodMyLife wrote:Sangres claim
Shoot us. And then make some fucking course corrections.
This is basically the core of my belief. But, remember in Xenoblade where I said Ffery was the reason you could tell an almost-passive scum questioning style while bjork was able to look townish? Ffery here is town. Also, Nacho could really hurt me right off the bat and put me into a position where I'd struggle through this whole game as has been typical in a lot of my recent large games. He also knows a little bit about my play in large games having shortly hydra'd with me and then been in Xeno. The fact that he didn't is fairly telling.

As for multiball, I'm not really thinking it is multi-ball at least from my understanding of the series, it wouldn't make much sense. But I haven't played in a large game (with the exception of Posh and the short Invitational 15) where multi-ball hasn't been present.

I'm voting Metal, last time I checked. Metal had a weak playstyle in Xenoblade (but I really didn't follow after I died) but I mainly liked the case against Pitol. Nothing has stood out about the wagon in general. Amrun went to her second major suspect and I think AD was in grounds to believe MS was his main, or close to it. MS is my third to Sugar and then Titus. I'm still keeping my eye on Sugar Cain tonight, so if I'm gone tomorrow...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

How one replaces probably depends on how emotionally caught up they are. It's got to be player to player, as some would probably leave the game with a taunt or something at those pressuring them regardless of allignments and others would rather not deal with that pressure.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Let's end this shit. We got everything we needed today.

Vote:Eli
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

What, you no longer want an Eli lynch? At this point, his bad fake claim is enough. We got RC's post, we've got an almost definite perpetrator scum, and we don't need another claim going into the night from someone who probably won't post again.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:51 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

You're gone tomorrow if you don't post. Asking not to be policy lynched is the first step towards me lighting a fire under your ass. It either burns you down or you do something.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2866 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

25 pages. Thus, 625 posts, including RC's 20,000 word wall. In 15 minutes. Bullshit. I know you like to skim, but you can't even contribute at that point.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

That's the second time you've suggested lynching for 'lulz'. Productive as that idea is, I think I'll pass.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2959 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:49 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Because we DON'T need any extra time. It's stalling at this point that will deaden the game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”