maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:30 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

Hi I'm heereeee and I'm late but I'm here...

Rereading fast, Venrob why would it be useful for "Quick Town Win Mode"?
It's kind of a large game and I'm not sure getting a lynch by page 4 is a common thing for large games.
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:12 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

For me, reading all of these, I'm almost liable to not vote Venrob, but the thing is, he's said the most suspicious things, or at the very least, said things which could be considered anti-town.

His claim kinda softened my scumread on him, but his words still say something. Plus, this is a closed theme setup, maybe he's sauron and he could see what roles ringbearers have?

For now, I'm trying to find a scummier player to place my vote on, hopefully I will, because with a claim like that, this vote really isn't my most preferred vote, but if I can't find anyone, I'll have to place it here later.
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:42 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

As far as content goes, as this is my first large game, rereading may take a while.

But... If I do post, I try to end up with some reasoning for what I'm doing or question on someone.

For example: Robert, it's early in the day, and if you think it's hard to read me based on my lack of activity, it's even harder to read you based on the 9 posts of fluff you had before voting me
In post 215, Robert2424 wrote:I just had unexpected delays in RL to prevent me from the activity I would prefer.
Also, yeah, my holiday ended last wednesday, so I'll be able to post throughout 7-ish PM till midnight on weekdays, unless I can get on the forums in the day (GMT+7)
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:44 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

Okay, either I missed something or I was actually right all along.

Do we actually know anything about the function of the ring in the setup? Like, did anyone claim ringbearer or did someone post what the ring does? Or is all of this just speculation?
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:08 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

I'm gonna post here first before I read everything from June 20/21 to today cause I had stuff to do on Sunday that made me unable to post. Okay, with that out of the way, rereading again.

Large games... Getting the hang of this...
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

Okay, the way I'm gonna handle this game's gonna be a bit different because if I just do it the same it's gonna result in an extremely low activity count.

Usually I do some IRL things, go home, log on at night, read the thread. But large games grow like 5 pages every day and even more with active discussing, so what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna post some ISO reads and explain what I think about it in no particular order.

First off, Spiff:

Besides the ring questioning, he's voting Robert. I haven't fully ISO'd robert and I think his reasons were ISO. I haven't seen Rob's claim so I'm gonna look for that too. Spiff, if you could, why exactly was the reason you voted Robert before he claimed?

He's null-town for now
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:24 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

I'm skimming through the entire thread again and I think about 2-3 people claimed.

Well, character claim and I think I saw a roleclaim... maybe.

Thing is, why is everyone claiming when they're barely in L-1? Is it just a large game thing where L-3 is dangerous, or do you guys have your own reasons?

Also, Venrob, aren't daystarts statistically better? I mean I play a lot of nightstarts but with townies making up daystarts then there could honestly be more of a chance to hit scum compared to nightstarts which have... 0%
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:28 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

Monkey do you have reads on the rest of the players too?

I'm gonna review the last 5 pages or so, so if I miss something, it's probably in pages before and I'm recalling from memory. Feel free to point out anything to me later. After this I should be confident enough for a vote
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:19 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

Okay I did not know the second day had begun. I'm used to PM's regarding Days being started but maybe that's only a few mods. Will read up on everything... which will take a while
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1758 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:14 am

Post by maverick_alpha »

Okay, sorry for the lack of content in day 2, I've been busy with packing for a 3-day trip, so

Mod: I may be V/LA till August 10

Though if I get internet there, I should be able to continue on with the game
maverick_alpha
maverick_alpha
Goon
maverick_alpha
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by maverick_alpha »

Guys, I came back from the V/LA about 2 days ago but something came up.
I may have to be replaced if needed

A relative of mine passed away yesterday and I might not be able to participate a lot because of that. Really sorry about this and lack of activity for most of the game. Still getting used to the large game format. I don't think I'll have access to internet and/or have the time to participate in any games for about a week, so I might have to be replaced.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”