BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3073 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 3068, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 3065, No Brains Here wrote:only he isn't cos we suspected that there was more to the town herder role than what was presented and the fact that aj had us as a strong town read should really speak VOLUMES.
Ok mollie: why do you think there is more to the role than what was presented?

And I am to believe that there are two of them on the town team
And a baiter, whatever that does relative to the horde
and OGML - how does he fit into this for you? A legit vig or what because you've been talking about SKs before and we never ended in a spot where I knew what you were talking about.

I am having trouble seeing all of you on the same team. So if you're town: clear that up for me to the best of your ability. I am town, ergo your gut has fucked up.

You wanna fix this relationship? Clue me in.
not really. you were a strong town read on d1 but it never hit my gut, it only hit my head. I know what you are capable of and this looks like scum borky play. you trying to "fix" this relationship while indulging in abysmal logic might not be a scumtell in general but I would say it is a relative tell for you cos you are usually much smarter than this. this much like your play in posh but especially the greatest idea micro we played. and your used carsalesman routine of trying to smooth things over after sticking your head in the sand and ignoring details that should be obvious is not going to work on me.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3123 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:28 am

In post 3111, RedCoyote wrote:No, I'm not worried. No lynch will happen on me.
I'm pointing out how silly it is that you weren't interested in sending zombies at your scumreads
. Put DGB back on, please. You're a sweetheart and make me laugh, but you're going in a million directions and I cannot follow you.
wat.

we did. sangres was a scumread of both of ours. metal was a loose secondary 1 cos I am not getting from him what I need. I believe the original question you asked me at the start of the day round after I wanted to look at you, titus and borky was
why was I not voting for my scumreads
. did you forget that already? cos there is a strange cog-dis there cos the approaches of thought are diametrically opposed in terms of how you are orienting the axis of which your thoughts are spinning from in the game.
Sugar, Titus, and bork. Mastin stock is falling fast, so I'd advise you to sell if you're still holding. Wild cards in OGML, TIP, and Matt. I likely don't want those three lynched today, but I don't really see them as townreads.
pretty hedgey on the last 3, especially when you were saying earlier in the day round that you thought ogml was a likely sk. so if you don't have matt and tippy as town what do you have them as?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3124 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:34 am

In post 3113, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 3110, No Brains Here wrote:a lot of this was covered by different people on d2, I think it was nero who pointed out that scum probably had a scum herder.

where your logic becomes abysmal is when you say things like we are the scum herder and you keep your vote on us and that oh oh oh ogml is defo not the sk!!!!

like it is really bad.
I've given plenty of reasons why I feel the way I feel and you can go ahead and
assert
that the logic is bad all you want; that does not make it so.
If you're town you have every reason to show me where I am going wrong
, but it really seems like you're intent on smearing me right now instead. Go read posh and GoW and then say with a straight face that this is my scum game.

@RC: If they are a scum herder they are "<Bad guy x - scum herder> with a fakeclaim of <michonne - town herder>". That is how fakeclaims work. And just because AJ flipped town herder should not in any way clue him in to how many herders or whatever else that town has. I don't get your point about AJ - just because we know he was honest does not mean we know he was right.

I'll read the MS/Pitoli stuff.
I did.

the logic you are purporting is that dgb and I nked
our own scummate n1 with a mechanic that could be directly tied to us and that we pushed a lynch on a scummate on d2
. <----- you need to think about this for a minute cos obvious things are obvious.

our role pm kind of hinted that there were multiple factors with what nk we put in and as to whether or not it went through. we got the same role pm but with different character assignments.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3943 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:09 pm

In post 3940, sangres wrote:
In post 3934, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3924, sangres wrote:We claimed day 2 IIRC. Tyreese.

Titus can go next.
In post 751, Venmar wrote:Slowly, Oscar's corpse made it to Jim. So tired and sleepy, Jim hesitated, and that was all that the walker needed to take a bite out of Jims arm, ripping out flesh and skin. Quickly pushing into Jims face with it's hand, the walker ripped into his throat, ripping out his windpipe wit it. Now screaming in pain, Jim managed to finally club the dead Oscar across the face with the back of his hand and then pushed it over the railing. By then, others arrived on the scene and gasped at the scene, unsure of what just happened.
As they moved to surround the walker, Tyreese lost consciousness and flipped over the railing as well, and crushed to the ground, long dead.
When the group searched his coat, they found out his name wasn't actually Jim, and was actually Shumpert, a name they knew far too well as one of the conspirators against the group.
Vote: Sangres
I don't even know what the case here is.
Venmar accidentally stuck one of scum's
safeclaims
in flavor instead of generic obviously fake name Jim?
Or because Venmar accidentally inserted Tyresse into the flavor because he's obviously not in the game?
:/

but he stuck in your role name, yeah?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”