Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Porkens »

Piece: Yeah.

T-Bone: My socioeconomic background and education don’t preclude othering by peers.

I’m townreading Parama.

Notscience: I’m betting the songs figure in to the mechanics of the game. I have a feeling, and it’s just a feeling, that the songs being outed would more likely benefit town, so I’m leaning towards it being ok if we claimed flavor now. I have…suspicions about certain song-related mechanics based on what we have seen already….It should be interesting!

I don’t get scumread from Pasch challenge to NS.

I’m not liking piece’s chainsaw on Garruk and then backpeddling.

I think aggression early in day 1 is good play for both town and scum. So that’s null as far as I’m concerned. In my opinion/experience, it’s much less about who is being aggressive and much more about how the aggresse responds. One of Garruk’s heads (the first one…Nat?) isn’t responding townily. The other one is slightly better, but still relies on meta and a has bit of self-contradiction (in and between posts). I want more pressure to see if the egg really cracks.

I’m noting inflatablePie’s BWing.

SpyreX is as SpyreX does, oh lord.

Beast Within: Garruk Relentless

Vote: Garruk Relentless

P.S. We never had Hydras that I can remember back when I played before…I think I need to treat you guys as single entities.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Post by Porkens »

A verdict of scum has yet to be rendered, but the suspect is charged with the following crimes:

1. Wriggling like a fish in the first degree.
2. Meta defense AKA "You would trust me if you
knrew
Internet."
3. Why me = Fry me
4. Multiple counts of misdemeanor AtE
5. At least three counts of OMGUS

Now, I'm willing to settle out of court if the defense can show signs of rehabilitation. Otherwise, The state will proceed with indictment and seek the death penalty.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:48 pm

Post by Porkens »

I’m townreading Pasch, and NS,

I’d bet there is scum between Pranadevil, Generic, and Agent Minnesota, in that order.

I can’t trust SpyreX.

MoS is tunneling town.

I’ve seen a couple of interactions between the Garruk heads that lead me to believe they are town.

The super quiet people need to be put in a sack and drowned.

unvote

Vote: Paranadevil
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Post by Porkens »

I’m still not seeing Pasch as scum or Prana as town.

Desperado is really sure that Prana is town, and very vocal about it. I wonder why. I don’t need an answer right now.

Generic’s interactions with Desperado are…interesting. Not quite disingenuous, but they almost give me the twitch.

I’ve never seen a post like 244, and 249 is so blunt…I am really sold on Town Generic.

@T-Bone in 215: I’m not voting Pasch. You say you understand why people are voting for Prana. It was in Garruk’s ISO 196 and 197 that the arguing heads seemed town to me. Too natural to be faked IMO.

I dislike pieceofpecanpie’s “do you always play like this?” question. What is that? Why is he calling out T-Bone for making
the same votes he wants to make
?

I liked Fish’s intro post. Good points on Pecan.

MoS taking his vote off me…I dunno. He’s case was weak, but pressure is good., so I didn’t/wouldn’t fault him for that. However, Jumping off me and on to Pasch rubs me wrong He had many posts trying to make his case on me, but only one interaction with Pasch, which was to argue about his vote on me. So he’s leaving a vote he claims to believe in to jump on the biggest wagon, which he hasn’t said anything(?) about up to that point. I actually like 50’s response to this, despite the fact that it calls me scum.

Yeah, pecan can be scum.

Caledfwitch’s intro post is inscrutable. I assume a breadcrumb.

I don’t “get” Mastin’s gimmick, but he seems fine. I like 316 a lot.

DAYVIG?!
BLOOOOOD, BLOOOD SHOOOT SHOOOOOT BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOOOD, KILL
KILLL KILLLLLLL MURRRDERRRRRRRRRRR RISE UP FROM YOUR THRONE OF BLOOD
AND REIGN DOWN DOWN FROM YOUR OCEAN OF BLOOOOOOD
KILLL KILL AND
FEED THE BLOOD GOD
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Porkens »

V/LA until Sunday or Monday evening. Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Porkens »

Parama
Formerfish
Generic

Desperado
50 Shades of Purple
Hiraki
evilpacman18
SpyreX
M45t1n

Garruk Relentless
T-Bone
Agent Minnesota
notscience

Mastermind of Sin
caledfwitch

Paschendale

PranaDevil
pieceofpecanpie
Maenara

(
VIGPLZ
)

Old Business

Generic is my pet town this game, I think. I just shake my head at scum behaving this way. Don't overlook the underline, though.

PranaDevil hasn’t done much, and that’s a problem. There is much more scummy scum out there, but it's hard for me to let someone lurk out of pressure.

New Business

Maenara 357 (“Why did you read on me change nooooo”), 375 (“You can’t vote me, I’m voting YOU!!”) and 400 (“OMFGFOMFOGOFMGO”), and 477 (“IMA JUMPIN ON THE WAGON”) are scum posts.

MoS’s jump onto the Generic wagon wasn’t as bad as his other jump (although I’m not sure what the votecount at that point was).

I’m wavering on Garruk. Their apathy bothers me.

Like Desperado. 371 is right up my ally.

Pecan is so god damn scummy, jesus.

BERK?!…I don’t like Pasch in 409, that’s for sure. Oh, and that hop in 525 is also terrible.

Caledblah.

Correspondance

@50 Shades about 334:
I think it’s problematic because it’s a stream of consciousness, rather than a summary read. I don’t think it’s particularly scummy. And even if it is, there are scummier wagon hops out there.

@Mastin:
I’ll just say that what I liked about 316 was the tone of the last paragraph.

@Everyone:
Can we please return to the idea of claiming our songs? I'm actually really interested in doing that. I know some people have claimed outright, and I should make a list, but others have just hinted. Are people cool with a massongcliam or not?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by Porkens »

Generic, you said you are borderline autistic, is lying easy or hard for you?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by Porkens »

I don't have a ton of time right now.

Unvote: Morphcat
Much more believably town than PranaDevil, so I'm fine right now.

Deciding between Micc and Pieceofpecanpie is hard, because while PoPP has been more scummy by volume, what little I've seen from the Maneara/Micc slot has simply reeked.

Vote: Pieceofpecanpie
But more evidence is more evidence.

For those of you critisizing and scumerizing my vig requests: I don't ask for Christmas presents that I could buy for myself.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1085 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Porkens »

I'm traveling right now (went to Wwe smackdown in Portland last night!) and I'm not totally caught up, but I've skimmed.

I feel Morph and 50 are most likely both town for their long exchanges and analysis.

Generics hysterics have kind of jumped the shark for me, so I'm confused about him now (whereas I was very confident he was being sincere before, I'm not sure that part of it isn't an act at this point).

I'm more than happy with an EPM lynch. There is a lot of hypocrisy between 417, 475, and 1050, and at least one example of back pedaling.

Pieceofpecanpie is still scum, but as needs must...

Unvote

Vote: evilpacman

I'll need to really reread Hiram, later, but 1076 is after my own heart. Ironically, because of that same reason, I won't let the day end in NL if I can help it, so add my name to the list.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:36 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 1083, morph the cat wrote:Looking at Porken's ISO the stuff that really bothered me in my readthrough was the differences in our reads at various stages of the game. Stuff like scumreading pecanpie and "townreading" pasch really bugged me. Then the actual readslist showed pasch just one color-tier above the scumreads. Also townreading hiraki.

I'm thinking that some of the reads disconnect comes down to which players we each are familiar with.
I'd be happy to talk about these points later, too.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Porkens »

Hiraki’s lynch, color coded, for your convenience:
Desperado
Generic
notscience
morph the cat*
M45t1n
Garruk Relentless
Formerfish
evilpacman18
pieceofpecanpie
50 Shades of Purple
Hiraki
(LYNCH)

Garruk’s roleblock claim
feels legit to me because of how it came out today. I also can’t think of a reason scum would do it. My only hesitation is that I don’t think I’ve ever seen a town role blocker. Anyone?

Holy shit why is
Morph defending Spyrex
so hard.

I feel Spyrex
about T-Bone’s 1301.

Piece is
obvscum
to me.

My interpretation of the
The Majiffy/Shades interaction
relies entirely on how Majiffy follows up on that soft claim (I'm
not
asking for a follow up). Some of his posts. 1235, especially, are way after my own heart.
I’m leaning town
. Mesh’s with my read on Parama.

Really dislike Paschen
’s “I want Facts” post.

MoS, you are just full of shit
at this point. Do you just keep voting me hoping that a wagon will form out of nothing, or are you just resting your vote on me for comedy? Why are half of your posts fluff?. How do you come in to day two not saying 1 thing about your "top scum reads"?

Townbloc:

Majiffy
Formerfish
Desperado
50 Shades

Pending:

Garruk

Scumteam:

pieceofpecanpie
evilpacman18
Mastermind of Sin
Micc
Paschendale

Tinfoilhat:

SpyreX
Morph

Most Likely to SK

T-Bone

OhGeeLurkMoar

Agent Minnesota
caledfwitch

Vigbucket

Generic
notscience

Vote: pieceofpecanpie
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Porkens »

Townbloc:

Majiffy
Formerfish
Desperado
50 Shades
M45t1n
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 pm

Post by Porkens »

OMGSITE'SUPHURRYPOSTPOSTPOST!!!

1) RE: Town Roleblocker?!

Since some of you have mentioned my start date on this site, I'll go in to this. I haven’t played
since
2010. Here are games from my Wiki that had role blockers, and what alignment they were:

I. Newbie 640:
Mafia Roleblocker

II. SSW III (Mini Them):
Town JOAT w/Roleblocker

IX. Newbie 706 - Oh Little Town of Damocles:
Mafia Roleblocker

X. Thursday Next: Lost in a Good Book Mafia (Mini Theme):
Mafia Roleblocker

XI. Hard Nights in the City (Mini Normal):
SK Roleblocker

XIII. Wheel of Time Mafia Mini (Mini Theme):
Mafia Roleblocker

XV. La Cosa Nostra (Mini Normal):
Mafia Roleblocker

XVI. Moving Day Mafia (Mini Normal):
Mafia Roleblocker

XVII. Normalcy (Mini Normal):
Mafia Roleblocker

XIX. Street Fighter 4 (Mini Theme):
Mafia Roleblocker and a Town “Amnesiatic Roleblocker”

XXI. Pale Moon Risin (Mini Normal):
Mafia Roleblocker

XXII. Streets of Verona (Mini Normal):
Town JOAT w/Roleblocker

XXIX. The Dark Goma Mafia (Large Theme):
Town?* Roleblocker

XXXI. Mafia Reverberation (Mini Theme):
Town?* Roleblocker

XXXII. The Fountainhead (Mini Theme):
Mafia Roleblocker

Several Hundred games on EpicMafia:
Hookers

*not sure, hard to find the role list

I admit that my memory was faulty. However, the scum roleblockers both overshadowed and stood out in my memory.

At any rate, I just wanted confirmation from other people with knowledge of the current meta to assure me that Town Roleblocker was a reasonable claim.

2)SpyreX, Morph, and Garruk

I believe that Garruk is a role blocker. I would not put it past the realm of possibility that he is a scum role blocker. Morph and SpyreX were in my tinfoil hat category because I was
paranoid
about them. I'm not saying that Morph bringing up the statistical improbability of Garruk successfully blocking a scum kill makes Morph scum. But he did jump in and present it, and it is an argument against lynching SpyreX.

3) My vigbucket is mine.

I don’t care if you think it’s retarted. I don’t ask the vig to kill the guys I’m already going to lynch. My 7 categories aren't arbitrary at all. They are a variation on the color-coded scum spectrum. I can explain it to you more if you want, but sufficed to say my reads evolve as the game progresses. Pacman is making shit straight up.

4) MoS is playing like scum.

At first I thought he was tunneling town, and I have no problem with that. However, This doesn't feel like tunneling town, to me, any more. He keeps slapping his vote on me and asking other's to join him without saying anything substantial other than "Porkens is so scummy you guys." I don't think he's really trying to get a reaction from me, but rather just give the appearance of scum hunting. He is posting quite a bit without actually saying much (other than what I've already mentioned). His main points seem to be that I'm trying "too hard" to justify my votes, my vig choices suck, and he doesn't agree with
some
of my reads (while copying others). I don't think he has mentioned Generic or Paschendale since the end of day 1 (his other two "top scum reads"). I'd really like to see this guy lynched.

but there're other things to do, first...

5) No Kills, a Roleblocker, and SpyreX's softclaim

I don't like SpyreX's soft claim. I know there are lots of things that could have happened last night, but I think there are two very simple possible (and likely) scenarios:
1. Spyrex tried to kill but was blocked by Garruk.
2. Spyrex did not try to kill and was blocked by Garruk, but there was a doc save.

I say we force Spyrex to hard claim. If he is town, #2 is probably true and he will have protection.

Unvote, Vote: SpyreX
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:44 pm

Post by Porkens »

@SpyreX:
Claim or die.

@World:
I'm more than happy to lynch Pecan after we run SpyreX up the ladder and see what shakes out.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by Porkens »

I think it's retarted not to make Spyrex claim.

of course I'm fine with lynching pecan, mos, or any other of the BRIGHT RED SCUMBAGS on my scum list.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1720 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Porkens »

Merry Christmas you old movie house.

V/LA 'till Monday
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Porkens »

Happy birthday to me! This is my 34th year on earth, and my 6th(?) year playing mafia, albeit not all of those years were active years. I hope I’ve gotten even a little bit better. Our little game here has gone quite fast since I went V/LA. More so than I had expected. Nevertheless, I have a few things to say, although they mostly focus on DV and SpyreX.

First of all, I think DV is town. There are two reasons for this. While he has been silly and wishy-washy and even somewhat contradictory (see the ‘fish case), it feels like he is town trying to overcome the inertia of his slot. As scum, it would have been easier for him to come in and follow the popular opinion, but he didn’t, and that makes me feel like he is giving his honest reads. That’s the first reason. The second reason is related to what he said about me, and that’s all I’ll say on that.

As for SpyreX, a few things really bug me. First of all, after Garruk’s claim, SpyreX said he would be willing to claim if necessary. However, when I (essentially) said it was necessary, he replied I should be murdered. I think he read the tide of opinion and switched his stance accordingly. Many of you have said that SpyreX shouldn’t claim in order to WIFOM the mafia. In a vacuum, I agree. However, with the roleblock, and the NK, I think pinning SpyreX to a claim will be much more valuable to the town in the long run. Finally, again, sure: a million things could have happened last night. However, the scenarios I posited earlier, I maintain, are, by far, the most likely, and, therefore, it is safe for SpyreX to claim. I say that it is important for the town to understand whether SpyreX was involved in the NK or not.

If SpyreX’s claim makes sense (which, to his credit, I’m sure it will), we can move on to another wagon (Pecan, MoS, Pasch, etc.) and town will go into the night with far more information that if we just lynch DV now.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Porkens »

Happy Birthday Desp!!!! Hope you have a great one!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1968, DeasVail wrote:Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
9 people including me have expressed a willingness to vote for EPM (+ there's notscience who can sheep Majiffy so the lynch would be achievable)
, words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.

***words words words words words words words words words words.

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words.
Unvote
Vote: EPM

(I don't want to lynch SpyreX or DV. I do want SpyreX to claim. I also would lynch Pasch, Pecan, and MoS today.)
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:29 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 2011, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 2009, Porkens wrote:I don't want to lynch SpyreX... I do want SpyreX to claim.
This is a scum claaaaaaaaim!!!
The only town intent for wanting Spyre to claim is to prove whether or not he's town.
Not wanting to lynch him = already thinking he's town which means you don't have a reason as town to know his role.

vote: Porkens

I'm staying here
Dead wrong. I'm reading him as town, but that doesn't matter with him. I need his claim to assure me. Based on what we saw, pinning him to a claim is important. If he had nothing to do with the no-kill, he has protection. I understand his position is that he is WIFOMing the scum and that does have some value. However, I think Scum SpyreX pinned to a claim is worth far more to the town than protected Town PR SpyreX WIFOMing the scum.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Porkens »

Why do I somehow feel that this game, even with all the new people, is going to be so much more of the same.

Once more into the breach. Ho.

Vote: Pecan
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Porkens »

That's what I said.

Thanks for calling me scum, tho.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Porkens »

Sorry, but when I put effort in people say it's crap, soooooo yeah.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Porkens »

I mean, I'm not quite ready to join Generic's club yet but I've spent time on this game, to no benefit, so fuck it? yeah.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Porkens »

Sorry, I mean NS's club. Sorry Generic, I didn't mean to insult you like that, putting oyu in the same group as generic.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2208 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Porkens »

*as NS.

FUCK.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 2215, Mastermind of Sin wrote:This is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me?

Why are we not auto-lynching Porkens?

No, seriously.

Vote: Porkens
Spoiler:
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:26 am

Post by Porkens »

Ok, we do this today, cause I'm sick of it.

unvote; Vote MoS

Your case on me is garbage. You are just making noise so it looks like you are doing something while you stay out of the major frays. I'm fatigued by it, and it's ruined this game for me. Lynch between us. Go.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:34 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 2227, Majiffy wrote:I know I'm out of hydra. Deal with it.

V/LA until Friday
I guess you haven't been "watching" the thread?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Porkens »

Is that a trick question? I believe the town would be benefited to lynch MOS. If I have to be in there as a "between," so be it.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Porkens »

Yeah, like on Paschendale :p
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Porkens »

I'm more and more trusting of SpyreX fwiw
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Porkens »

There goes pecan, Jesus.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Porkens »

I'm for it.

Vote: Pecan
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Porkens »

:o Can someone else please point out the irony here?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Porkens »

MoS's case is laughable for two reasons:

1. It points out that I have had a consistent scum read and desire to lynch Pecan throughout the game. And that's scummy how?
2. MoS has expressed similar (although far less founded) constant reads on me so if I'm scummy for it, he should be voting for himself.

In short, anyone who buys in on this nonsense is being led down the garden path. MoS and Pecan are scum, I'm not.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Porkens »

I'm a doctor. I saved Majiffy night 1. I saved Desp night 2.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 2523, Generic wrote:Hang on... Majiffy night 1?

Majiffy?
yep.
In post 2524, notscience wrote:If Porkens is legit scum have a RB andor ninja
why?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Porkens »

I'm Maps - the Yeah Yeah Yeah's
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by Porkens »

Nice stall while you figure out what to claim mosy
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by Porkens »

:shrug: You are either town trying to put pressure on me just to see if I crack or scum trying to get the doc lynched with a shitty soft-claim.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2608 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 2605, Formerfish wrote:See, I think you are secretly shitting yourself because you figured that Doc would be a safe fake claim since it has been said in thread multiple times that having a Doc is unlikely given the rest of the known setup. Could someone please hammer this scumbag and put him out of his sad, sad excuse for an existence in this game?
So you are backpedaling out of your soft-cliam?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 2610, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2608, Porkens wrote:
In post 2605, Formerfish wrote:See, I think you are secretly shitting yourself because you figured that Doc would be a safe fake claim since it has been said in thread multiple times that having a Doc is unlikely given the rest of the known setup. Could someone please hammer this scumbag and put him out of his sad, sad excuse for an existence in this game?
So you are backpedaling out of your soft-cliam?
I have no idea what you are talking about.
keep digging :giggle:
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2626 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

can't believe I town read you.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Porkens »

I crumbed my role while talking about SpyreX's claim. I guess you are choosing a 1-for-1. Let DV respond to my claim before you hammer.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:49 pm

Post by Porkens »

How do I look horrible?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Porkens »

How have I been scummy as fuck?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by Porkens »

No, I'm being perfectly serious.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Porkens »

Thise crumbs are
garbage
. Do people buy into those usually?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Porkens »

And former is choosing to ignore spyreX claim for...?

My crumbs are in my post asking for spy to claim and in my interactions with DV.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2694 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Porkens »

What are you trying to say?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Porkens »

I don't know what difference that makes and I don't low what you mean by your second question.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2699 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 1427, Porkens wrote:

Since some of you have mentioned my start date on this site, I'll go in to this. I haven’t played
since
2010. Here are games from my Wiki that had role blockers, and what alignment they were:

I. Newbie 640:
Mafia Roleblocker

II. SSW III (Mini Them):
Town JOAT w/Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

SK Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Town JOAT w/Roleblocker

Town?* Roleblocker

Town?* Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Hookers

I admit that my memory was faulty. However, the scum roleblockers both overshadowed and stood out in my memory.

At any rate, I just wanted confirmation from other people with knowledge of the current meta to assure me that Town Roleblocker was a reasonable claim.

I believe that Garruk is a role blocker. I would not put it past the realm of possibility that he is a scum role blocker. Morph and SpyreX were in my tinfoil hat category because I was
paranoid
about them. I'm not saying that Morph bringing up the statistical improbability of Garruk successfully blocking a scum kill makes Morph scum. But he did jump in and present it, and it is an argument against lynching SpyreX.

3) My vigbucket is mine.

I don’t care if you think it’s retarted. I don’t ask the vig to kill the guys I’m already going to lynch. My 7 categories aren't arbitrary at all. They are a variation on the color-coded scum spectrum. I can explain it to you more if you want, but sufficed to say my reads evolve as the game progresses. Pacman is making shit straight up.

At first I thought he was tunneling town, and I have no problem with that. However, This doesn't feel like tunneling town, to me, any more. He keeps slapping his vote on me and asking other's to join him without saying anything substantial other than "Porkens is so scummy you guys." I don't think he's really trying to get a reaction from me, but rather just give the appearance of scum hunting. He is posting quite a bit without actually saying much (other than what I've already mentioned). His main points seem to be that I'm trying "too hard" to justify my votes, my vig choices suck, and he doesn't agree with
some
of my reads (while copying others). I don't think he has mentioned Generic or Paschendale since the end of day 1 (his other two "top scum reads"). I'd really like to see this guy lynched.

I don't like SpyreX's soft claim. I know there are lots of things that could have happened last night, but I think there are two very simple possible (and likely) scenarios:
2. Spyrex did not try to kill and was blocked by Garruk, but there was a doc save.

I say we force Spyrex to hard claim. If he is town,
#2 is probably true and he will have protection

In post 1427, Porkens wrote:

since

I. Newbie 640:
Mafia Roleblocker

II. SSW III (Mini Them):
Town JOAT w/Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

SK Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Town JOAT w/Roleblocker

Town?* Roleblocker

Town?* Roleblocker

Mafia Roleblocker

Hookers

paranoid

3) My vigbucket is mine.

some

I say we force Spyrex to hard claim. If he is town, #2 is probably true and he will have protection.

In post 1892, Porkens wrote:Happy birthday to me! This is my 34th year on earth, and my 6th(?) year playing mafia, albeit not all of those years were active years. I hope I’ve gotten even a little bit better. Our little game here has gone quite fast since I went V/LA. More so than I had expected. Nevertheless, I have a few things to say, although they mostly focus on DV and SpyreX.

First of all, I think DV is town. There are two reasons for this. While he has been silly and wishy-washy and even somewhat contradictory (see the ‘fish case), it feels like he is town trying to overcome the inertia of his slot. As scum, it would have been easier for him to come in and follow the popular opinion, but he didn’t, and that makes me feel like he is giving his honest reads. That’s the first reason.
The second reason is related to what he said about me, and that’s all I’ll say on that.

As for SpyreX, a few things really bug me. First of all, after Garruk’s claim, SpyreX said he would be willing to claim if necessary. However, when I (essentially) said it was necessary, he replied I should be murdered. I think he read the tide of opinion and switched his stance accordingly. Many of you have said that SpyreX shouldn’t claim in order to WIFOM the mafia. In a vacuum, I agree. However, with the roleblock, and the NK, I think pinning SpyreX to a claim will be much more valuable to the town in the long run. Finally, again, sure: a million things could have happened last night. However, the scenarios I posited earlier, I maintain, are, by far, the most likely, and, therefore, it is safe for SpyreX to claim. I say that it is important for the town to understand whether SpyreX was involved in the NK or not.

If SpyreX’s claim makes sense (which, to his credit, I’m sure it will), we can move on to another wagon (Pecan, MoS, Pasch, etc.) and town will go into the night with far more information that if we just lynch DV now.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2700 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Porkens »

Bolded
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2741 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by Porkens »

I've been thinking about the 3 doctors (christmas special) and I guess I have to believe SpyreX is telling the truth. His <bad> breadcrumbs would have gone unnoticed unless he pointed them out, and as scum, I believe he wouldn't have done. A doctor and a lover/doctor? Sure. Two full doctors I don't believe.

Vote: Formerfish
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 2742, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2724, Generic wrote:I don't like lynching doc claims when unCCed.

If someone can ease my concerns I will return to it. Until then not wanting to run the risk.
Seriously? Gen I know you are apathetic with the game but can you keep up or shut up and follow the herd?

Are we waiting on anything else right now, or can we go lynch some scum bags?

P-edit- GR you want the lover to come out so that if either of them die, they both die? I'd rather Spy keep that to himself for right now. Porkens, stop talking, you are making yourself look even more stupid than before, if that was even possible.
Wow. Wow. Fuck you? Yeah. Fuck you.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2749 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Porkens »

I will not take your personal insults. If you want to take this game, which is supposed to be fun, to a personal, insulting level, you need to get the fuck out of here and play somewhere else. You need to show a little more respect for your fellow players.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Porkens »

I expect an apology from you if you hope to interact with me from this point on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”