POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

This game is the best game already.

Parama is town, a million times town.
Pecanpie is either a mastermind writ large or also town. Way more likely the latter.
I like T-Bone some.
I already wouldn't mind seeing Garruk eat dirt. I'm not convinced yet that's actual scum or just friction, but the fibers are starting to twitch.

Depending on how things play out, I want people to go back to page two in the much, much later times. REMEMBER THIS. WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, YOU WILL KNOW.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ok, Spyre, how can you see Parama as town?
Why is that the part you're concerned with instead of why I'd actually be ok with you becoming the dead at this point?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Forgot to ask about it, but while we're talking, why not answer both?
Nah, I'm cool for the time being.

Its ok though because this is THE BLOOD GOD and not UR-QUAN posting
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #82 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

also I have a gut feeling that spyspy is scum trying to get on my good side but there's bigger fish to fry even if he is scum
This is Parama town. I dont need to expand more.

Also as long as its wacky hydra games I'm not playing that.

Porkens the MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION:

Why is Garruk scum?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I like Pasch too.

Yo MoS what makes Porkens more of a wagon vote than, ohh, me?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #200 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:57 am

Post by SpyreX »

V/LA Till Sunday

Quick read of the last pages:

Prana is town, Pecan is town, Sajin is probably scum, MoS's hate-boner confuses me but he's town, Pie's reads are so :bonk: he's probably town, people who are just screwing about need to be unilaterally murdered, Formerfish is probably scum, Generic's /wrists are bad and I want to kill it because no way in shit would T-Bone or Pecan be a bus there and I like sweet sweet blood.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #324 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Sorry, been away. I'll try to get to this tonight, but it may be tomorrow :|
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #415 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

:|

I got hammered at home, and work too.
I'm V/LA until Saturday.

I'm sorry guys if I can't get this under control I'll drop.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #500 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

God, I finally caught up. I dont know what it is about this game but its...dense? It just makes the eyes glaze way too much. I dont approve.

100% Town

1. Parama
2. PranaDevil
7. Desperado
13. pieceofpecanpie
16. M45t1n*

Probably Town

3. T-Bone
4. Mastermind of Sin
5. 50 Shades of Purple (Nachomamma8 + pirate mollie hydra)
10. Formerfish

Meh:

6. caledfwitch
9. Agent Minnesota (PhDScar + Shaboostein hydra)
11. Hiraki
15. Porkens

Needs To Die:

12. Garruk Relentless (Natirasha + MafiaSSK hybrid)
20. notscience

Actually Scum:

8. Paschendale
14. evilpacman18
17. Generic
19. Maenara

I am convinced on that top group. Town bloc style. In the second its close - Fish is the real outlier. I read his posts once, I get mad. I read them again, I think its town through and through. I can't even point at what it is but the last little quip is waay more town than scum.

Of the others, there's a few big things:
Pasch is mroe of feedback of the town people saying scum - of the 4 there, he's actually the one I have the least strong feelings about. I'm actually betting far more on this being an eyes glaze thing than him being town, but.
evilpacman's posts for all the sweet WORDS say actually very, very little. Very, very little. Minnesota is really a safe poke with everything else going on and I dont like that.
Maenara's posts are a litany of junk (a personal favorite is SHEEP 50 / HYDRAS ARE SOO HARD TO READ YOU GUYS) that turns into ohh yea totally trashposting and then fake offense at it.

However,

Unvote, Vote: Generic

The bipolar old geezer shtick (I know at least 2 players are older than you :O) is bad. Watching it turn from defeatest to aggressor as the pack of wolves move is double bad.

But, it comes down to two things:

1.) That dayvig "reaction" was fake as all getout and is grounds for death.
2.) The VT claim at that point under any but the rarest of circumstances is actually, for realsies, enough for me to policy lynch. There's no useful reason for it except guaranteeing a reason for never, ever dying ever. It's 100% bad and the only defense would be "well no scum would blah blah" and go ahead and mount that now so once the blood hits the floor I know where can be next.

Speaking of fake anyone who went "OHH FAKE MASTIN KILL IT" and then didn't blink an eye at hiraki's wall are suspect. The two that stood out in my read for this *gasp* were: Maenera and notscience.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #533 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Caled's bad. NS is a great shot. Generic's only bad because he should be roped.

Your Porkens paranoia confuses the hell out of me
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #613 (isolation #12) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 549, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:what did the "super town" comment have to do with you not receiving a cunning manipulator nom? like there was a jump there in thought processes that I am missing
The thought process, really, is "I'm good at scum so I'm clearly not scum here qed."

Now that I've said that outloud, you should just go ahead and vote.

If you need more it really boils down to not the "why would scum do this" as much as "why would town do this". Its not lurking, its nothing. There's nothing there.

I'm on this because I say scum. However, I will also say this: if we're already going into OMG OMG DEADLINE MODE SCURRY this is already proven to be the least damaging if its wrong (its not) and doesn't turn into claimgate. We want a day one of twirling our fingers and saying how pretty we are then lets not open the 55 cop claim end day.

So, its simple. I'd love to see in all the next votes one of the following:

1.) A vote for generic.
2.) A reason why generic is town that isn't some form of nonsense.
3.) A reason why these deadline cases are votes for scum and not halfassed votes (I'm looking at you MoS).

Posts that don't include that will be either ignored or telepathically given to the vig as fodder. There's not even a deadline presence yet, lets not go full retard.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #617 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 615, Generic wrote:I'm enjoying reading spyrex trying to force this through by stamping her foot and threatening people.

Any actual case yet by the way? You called my posts fake yet not once presented evidence to show the comparison. I have about 5 town games and 4 scum games. Just declaring my posts fake is empty.
I give no shits about your meta. Negative shits in fact.

So if you want to dance why not show anything remotely useful done this game.

At this point everyone starts to get their vibe. Parama's early aggression, MoS's Porkens-hate, Deperado's evaluations, even Minnesota's nothing.

Yours?

I'm old /wrists I'm so good at scum I can't be scum because I'm being bad.

As for fake:

I'd love the thought process behind thinking parama actually vigged you.

Or the 5 votes vt claim.

OR THE FACT YOU RESPONDED TO ME WITHOUT EVEN PRETENDING TO TRY TO DECIDE IF I WAS TOWN OR SCUM

Just more coy little they'll never lynch me bullshit which THE WORST PART OF is that
you're getting away with it

Here have a meme and think about this

Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #624 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 623, Generic wrote:Easy. But I also when free flowing just post what I'm thinking.

And can I just point out the laughable comment from both POPP and spyrex where both accuse me of being scum for not calling spyrex scum for her attack... That's OMGUS do why would I do that?

And for all the posturing still no more votes on me. Even I did better than you spyrex when I was campaigning for votes on me.

As for deflection, why not point out the flaw in the arguement, I've already owned up to the posting being in darker moods or working on wrong theories, do I need to shake everyone by the hand who are late to the party in trying to utilise it to lynch me?

POPP is off the Xmas card list now... But I'm happy to watch from the sidelines while I'm not in a fit state to play seriously enough, there are some good lads and ladies in this feeling town in play.
Yep, thats what I said is you're scum because you didn't say I was scum. Its true. Its so far away no one will even look at it so just making stuff up will work out just fine.

This is more of exactly what I'm talking about. Nothing. NOTHING to advance the game. Not even a defense.

I dont give a shit about "darker moods" or "wrong theories". We all have that. We all dont assume we're vigged and claim VT for no reason though.

What I care about is the sheer amount of words that do nothing. Say nothing. Are nothing.

KILL IT

BLOOD AND FIRE
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #652 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:43 am

Post by SpyreX »

Number of votes: 3
ALL THESE PEOPLE
SO GENUINE, SO TRUE

----

@Mastin:

Run me through the thought process because this:
Why the deflection Generic? You're perfectly aware that you made a number of posts of a "woe is me I'm playing terrible this game" nature, which then got followed up by the "but as scum I'm a totally awesome player, gyped out of awards you guize. ie. not-scum this game" style of post 244.

This is all nice and WIFOMy, but why bring it up in the first place? To me it felt like you were dangling some mislynch bait for scum, hence someone like Spyrex - who I haven't had a firm read on yet - to come along and makes an opportunistic push for you using said contradictions as some sort of clear confirmation of your scumminess I don't expect to see a blasé deflection. I predicted a "caught you scum! trapped in my web, my devious mislynch bait for the opportunistic scum that you are *votes*" or something along those lines.

Your response is not only underwhelming, it just gives an attention-seeking slant on your previous posts. What was the point of them?

Generic could be scum after all.
Ooozes town. Regardless of what happens from the wagon because this is very much a cause-effect post.
T-Boz wrote:Also, Generic is town, this wagon is bad. Especially MoS' bit about "being town-aligned but not pro-town VOTE'. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? Did/is Generic playing terribly? A bit, especially early on. I think scumGeneric however would continue to push his terrible early play to appear 'consistent'.
His attempt to try to play better is the reason I backed off
all those pages ago and is why I'm reading him as town now. Playing terrible does not mean scum.
He wont do it because its tooo hard maybe you can:

Where does the bolded live. Where.

Because playing terrible doesn't mean scum. Holding up terrible as a reason you're not scum is playing like scum.

If I'm wrong, awesome show me plz
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #908 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The 50 v cat engagement is town AND productive I'm not sure if it can actually be for this game.

This is the quickest way to discuss this cat:
Town
1. Parama*
7. Desperado - strongest town read
12. Garruk Relentless (Natirasha + MafiaSSK hybrid) - Totally pissy-town Nati.

17. Generic - utterly town. Not sure he's going to be good to build consensus with today, though I liked that he jumped in with an objective-looking opinion on Spyrex. Also not sure a townbloc with him and pecanpie in it would be very functional.

13. pieceofpecanpie - town as fuck. Why didn't you post this way in Paradox Prime? See generic for townbloc concerns
16. M45t1n* - shallower thinker than real-mastin, but mostly agree with his reads.
18. SpyreX - some of his posts give me On a Boat flashbacks, but overall he seems more forthcoming than on day 1 of that game and definitely more than later in that game. I want notsci's opinion, though
20. notscience - his concerns about lack of consensus and attempts to get players to give him input on players he'd townbloc with is so fucking town.

Above or Below? Not sure
10. Formerfish* - Post phrasing sometimes puts me off, but on reread I usually think town.

5. 50 Shades of Purple (Nachomamma8 + pirate mollie hydra) - Moved up from maybe town based on the caled lynch appetite belonging to Mollie, not Nacho.

Maybe Town
3. T-Bone* - liked his early posts, but read would be stale as fuck if I had been in the game from the start.
4. Mastermind of Sin - some posts made me want to lynch him. some weren't so bad.
6. caledfwitch** InflatablePie - InflatablePie seemed town when he posted, especially early on. caled's first post looked like a towntell to me. Some of her later posts are pretty cheeky and I feel like this is a movement that her meta could predict. She's becoming looser and more confident with new games, but is always a low content player.
9. Agent Minnesota (PhDScar + Shaboostein hydra) ** - maybe belongs in the Not so Town group.

Not so Town
8. Paschendale - Nacho's 274 is a good summary of why.
11. Hiraki Sajin - need to re-ISO, but not liking him at all atm
14. evilpacman18* - mostly due to long periods with no posting. The out-of-synchness of some of his opinions could be due to periods of inactivity but I don't like some of his stances.
15. Porkens - lots of scumposts
19. Micc Maenara - maenera looked terrible for the most part. Micc hasn't done much since replacing in. I want to understand why this wagon dissipated.
I wanted to talk about Bolded mostly (there are others I could quibble about but):

1.) Both the above/belows are above. Fish is a style thing, not a content thing - yes, I read it AGAIN and I'd say town. Unless you two are evil geniuses that back and forth was magnifico and I'm not worried about 50.
2.) Garruk's "pissy" nonsense is just that and I dont see in a billion years how thats town. Its certainly not any content there.
3.) Notscience can float for now. I'm not excited about that slot even a little. Really while the people who aren't playing the game are bad, the people who are here and not actually saying anything are almost as bad.
4.) Never, ever, ever in a million years are you going to sell me on Generic. The "Objective Stance" was literally him saying no OMGUS round one. I've apparently lost my edge enough to really explain how deep in my core I believe that slot is going to die and EVEN if its tabled for building a consensus if we're ever, ever ahead or there's a question you can bet your ass I'll be picking that spot.

That said if a push needs to be made in the order of not wacky arm flailing I'd be way down with Micc. If evilpacman had been active on site he'd be dead as a doornail as well.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1121 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What the hell is going on with the Hiraki wagon? It grew under its own fatttt and that getting traction in this game is a giant red light

epm is good

this is better

Unvote, Vote: Micc
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1124 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'll swing EPM if need be. I can post from phone if necessary.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1302 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:50 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Does anyone want to clue me in on what the good shit happened yesterday end of day? On what planet do we end on Hiraki and then just skeez on by what else was going on?

Can we get to real business today out of the gate and do this shit right like we should have.

50 you need to square shoulders and help. Majiffy's doing shit but pie actually getting traction with this group is a bad, bad sign.

Unovte, Vote: Micc

T-Bone that last post was so bad I'd be fine with your lynch today too.

If Notscience is gonna keep playing like this I'm much better about it. Garruk and generic can still meet the barrel of a shotgun though
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1417 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Downtime is awesome. And I'm not away as much as retarded busy at work.

If you really need the claim from me, I will but I'd rather not. The one thing I will say I'm pretty damn positive Garruk is telling the truth and town.

Decide before we move forward because I'll be waaay VLA Sat - Fri.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1426 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So Spyrex, you don't have a problem with a player claiming a result on you that makes you scum?
I wouldn't have a problem with that, because thats a 1 for 1 I'll take every day of the week. Garruk is town though. Scum dont throw that trade at this point in the game.

It'll be clear why I dont want to claim if I have to. I'm hoping for reason before it gets to that point.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1466 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:40 am

Post by SpyreX »

Pasch wrote:That said, I'm not seeing much reason to believe Spy's claim at all. That's the one argument Jiffy doesn't make. Yeah, maybe it's better to leave it soft, but it doesn't seem particularly true.
I haven't claimed anything and you already don't believe it? Thats a pretty neat trick.

That whole post is actually really, really bad. Double extra bad.
MoS wrote: 3) Claiming that the Micc slot has "reeked" of scum (right along there with SpyreX, neither of them giving a case for it)
So, you can either go ahead and say I'm not making "cases" on anyone (which is true - because its a waste of time I dont have, especially at this juncture) or just go ahead and explain how a slot I have very, very clearly given my opinion of on for forever is even pretend relevant there.
Porkens wrote: 5) No Kills, a Roleblocker, and SpyreX's softclaim
I don't like SpyreX's soft claim. I know there are lots of things that could have happened last night, but I think there are two very simple possible (and likely) scenarios:
1. Spyrex tried to kill but was blocked by Garruk.
2. Spyrex did not try to kill and was blocked by Garruk, but there was a doc save.

I say we force Spyrex to hard claim. If he is town, #2 is probably true and he will have protection.

Unvote, Vote: SpyreX
I'm baffled by this. I hate ~meta~ but do you really think regardless of my role OR alignment I'm going to be "forced" to do anything by a tosson vote on this wagon?

If somehow this gets pushed through this is one of the votes on this wagon fo sho that should be murdered.

----

Fish is town.

I really, REALLY, want Micc or Pacman dead. My heart says Micc, my hate-filled gut says Pacman.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1467 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:40 am

Post by SpyreX »

FYI I actually am HERE for at least a few hours while everyone is asleep
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1477 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:32 am

Post by SpyreX »

Since you're here for a few hours, give us your cases on Micc and EPM, SpyreX. In every age there is a cause worth fighting for, so why don't you put in that "waste of time" you mentioned and actually help us understand why you have those suspicions?
Micc is a function of Maenera. Like I said in the way before times:
Maenara's posts are a litany of junk (a personal favorite is SHEEP 50 / HYDRAS ARE SOO HARD TO READ YOU GUYS) that turns into ohh yea totally trashposting and then fake offense at it.
Micc comes in and makes as much difference as a fart in the wind.

Pacman for the litany of posts actually says very, very little that does anything. The Hiraki hop was bad. The swing-in and out on my wagon (which is one of those wet dream scum situations) and then vanishing act once again is more of the same. The pattern of lurk lurk nonsense wagon hop lurk lurk is a pattern I'm not a fan of.

As for head versus gut -

If I step back, Manera was scummier. It was very disgenuine all the way through. It my heart, its the right lynch.
HOWEVER, Pacman's pattern and flopvote on me gives me all those rumblings.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1485 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Why would he bring up claiming at all? No one asked him for one.
He's not close to a lynch.
Why are you choosing to latch onto improbable and nonsensical explanations rather than likely and reasonable ones? There is no reason to even mention it other than to dissuade us from voting for him. Stop being so smug. You have no reason to be.
Are you serious?

What improbable and nonsensical explanation is he latching on to? There hasn't been any definitive explanation provided
because there is no reason for there to be one
. There is a myriad of reasons that last night could have happened the way it did. Regardless of if I'm a PR or not; and I'm sure not tipping that hand if I dont have to.

And yes I'd have every reason to dissuade you from lynching me when there is no net gain. I'm fine taking rope when it nets positivity but here it sure as hell doesn't.

I mean if this is "he's scum because he doesn't want to be lynched" just go ahead and say so so we can move on.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1492 (isolation #26) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm pretty excited for you to say something that isn't already obvious.
Then maybe we should have a game where that doesn't need to happen.

We've got slugs slugging about and you helped power through a Hiraki lynch d1.

You know damn good and well the reason why in here I had to say something without playing my whole hand - or are you going to ascribe to paschendales drunk on cheese I wasn't going to get lynched and then all the hoppers on going "ohh welp we were just following garruk *hurk*".

So maybe this is a little less obvious: You're town, but my faith in HARD HITTING INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISM is pretty much gone.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1535 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1493, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I pushed through a Hiraki lynch because it was time for a lynch and I wasn't reading him as town. I have to admit I'm not regretting that too badly.

I don't care about claim business, I care about your play which is still not exciting like I expect it to be.
If you dont regret that during today, the mirror may break at the idea of lazy. The Hiraki lynch is going to speak volumes about how things are going to go.

If you're looking for OLD SKOOL SpyreX its not happening. I literally dont have enough time to sit and give volumes on things. However, thats a far cry from lazy. I pushed as hard as I could on Generic D1 and in a realm of the voiceless I tried to do something.

Generic looks much better today so thats something, but in no universe is this shit lazy.
No, it's "Spy is probably lying and doing nothing to make his claim seem credible or compelling, and a fake claim at this juncture looks much more scum motivated than town motivated." Apparently this concept is too difficult for some people. Weird.
Yea climb up on that pedestal.

I have said 0 about my claim. 0. Everything you said there is you pulling for something. You are calling a claim which is still NOTHING fake. So, like I said way before when you scoffed:
I haven't claimed anything and you already don't believe it? Thats a pretty neat trick.
So if I'm scum say I'm scum. The claim has absolutely 0 to do with anything and no matter how many different ways you want to swing that the 8-ball is still coming back take your pants right off your head.
Jiff wrote:God, I wish I was a fucking vig...

There are like three to four different levels of really bad in this post.
Jiffy, I'll jump on the pecan wagon if you promise me that we quit thumblefucking around with these "ohh I wish there was a vig" people and ACTUALLY LYNCH THEM.

This is with me still having serious doubts about pecan scum. I actually like the ping-pong with his Generic read and don't see that being a scum writ large.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1746 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:54 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I come back to a DV wagon.

Christmas miracles.

50 me scum fine blah blah but scum WITH DV? The shit is that about?
Evilpacman wrote:I'm almost certain there's blame to be assigned for all the diffusing wagons and beginning diversions and I'm pretty sure it's within 50, Majiffy, Desp and morph. I'd guess Desp, who seems more willing to follow here, than in my limited other experience with him. I'm townreading Majiffy less than before and 50 could still go either way, but I'm leaning town. And I really don't think there's more than one scum in that group of 4.
I just want this one to sit majestic atop the throne of majesty it is.

If EPM scum, all 4 are town. This is diffusing the bomb.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1798 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1796, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:EPM is attacking 4 town players who are all town and all not getting lynched.
this is not an EPM scum tactic. This is town paranoia.
Yea, thats 4 town that aren't getting lynched.

That group should be the gasoline for the chainsaw the bleeds out this game until its won.

What it isn't though is an "attack". Its a throwaway statement that looks waaay out of place because its the kind of nonsense that people latch onto afterwards and go WIFOM WIFOM and then eat their own faces.

Its not even pretend committal to anything. Look at the difference there versus the porkens "wagon" he's suckling on.

----

I'm underwhelmed by DV and still more than fine with this. I'll give you yours tomorrow Jiff.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1864 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

1830 is a giant pile of equivocation and the setup "here's my thunder" post should be all the definition of underwhelming I need.

Majiffy I need to discuss with you in detail pecan because that exchange last page from his side made a lot of sense and 50's throwaway mafia retoric instead of answering "what makes you think he's town from that" really, REALLY bothers me.

But for older business:
epm wrote:It's precisely because there's much better options in Porkens and popp (and you, really) that I'm not really committing to anything. Idk what your problem is, look at what I said: there's probably scum in one of these four people and here's a reason it might be Desp. I didn't say I have a scum read on Desp or any of those people or anything of the sort and while I get that figured out, we can lynch at least those two much more convincing targets and hopefully give some of those 4 people the chance to get night killed so they can flip town and I don't have to worry about them.
Buullllshittttt

You're not pushing any of those super sweet wagons at all in a way that actually makes the wagons grow.

And limp-wristing that doesn't change the ability to "commit" to other things going on. And you've done the same lazy cat swat there - you've got 4 people, you say there's probably scum there and it "might" be Desp but... crickets.

On top of that grouping being bananas (despite by eyeraise on 50 he's still probably town just high on holiday cookies) it doesn't make any sense to call it out and then just walk away from it unless you dont actually believe it.

---

Unless someone wants to give a real reason with words on why we're talking compromise now get this done.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1930 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1880, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1857, notscience wrote:Nachomollie and Cabdffery showing reservations about the wagon doesn't bug you any?
No.

And Mollie understands why.
In post 1864, SpyreX wrote:Majiffy I need to discuss with you in detail pecan because that exchange last page from his side made a lot of sense and 50's throwaway mafia retoric instead of answering "what makes you think he's town from that" really, REALLY bothers me.
Give me quotes and shit and tell me what you're seeing because I'm lazy.

I'm talking compromise because we're an incredibly disorganized bunch and I see a massive scramble coming up around the third or fourth of Jan.
And scrambles very rarely end in scum lynches, or even useful VCAs.

I'm liking Fish lately and I feel like Spyrex's latest offerings should take him off the table for today.
I'm also really dickhard for this DV lynch now. There is
a lot
of usable material with either flip.
Then lets not let it turn into a stupid scramble. I love everything about this post. THIS IS A GOOD THING. MURDER
SWEET MURDER

If you really want to discuss pie today I can but lets not lose sight of the goal.
In post 1885, Paschendale wrote:My head is still spinning a bit from this sudden turn on the DV wagon. 50, you fought for it really hard and then one whiney complaining post is enough to switch gears? DV has added nothing but waffling and equivocation and his supposed points to defend himself were little more than "I'm not scum so people who suspect me must be scum", which we all know is nonsense. I preferred the Spy lynch to begin with, but I was willing to play ball. Now, this wagon was apparently so flimsy that it wasn't genuine to begin with. What's the deal?
In post 1872, Garruk Relentless wrote:It's mostly due to my extreme intense boredom with this game. I lurked out the first part of yesterday and likely will continue to until around day 4/5 or I die, one of the two.

I do care about lynching SpyreX, because I have a fairly obvious guilty on him and he's continued to not die, because of a stupid alignment-neutral claim.
This is one of the few posts I actually trust right now. Majiffy, 50, Morph... they're muddying everything and flailing wildly. I have no confidence at all in their reads anymore. They muck everything up with fluff and meta and jokes and bickering and the result is incredibly weak wagons. They need to shut the hell up and stop bloating this thread and stop pretending that their half-baked ideas are anything more than that.

Garruk's claim and results look genuine and are reasonably likely to be correct. I think lynching Spy based on them is a good choice. I don't think 50's new vote on Spy is town-motivated at all. I think Pecan's accusation of EPM look genuine, though it needs to be expanded on. I don't agree with it, though, because I think EPM is pretty genuine, too.

So, Spy should die. EPM and Pecan should live. 50, Morph, and Majiffy have squandered all their townpoints. I should not have trusted you, Mollie. I won't make that mistake again.

VOTE: Spyrex
See porkens makes my head hurt but at least he stoned up and said DV was town.

This is an abomination all over the place.

Also EPM that vote is sweet you not even gonna try to argue about you bein full of it?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1987 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1966, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
the game is sort of stagnating and it is super frustrating
It is. And you know why.

We need to lynch. We need to move. Its not even one of these "ohh but all the information helps sooooo much" garbage things. We are spinning around in circles and I have no idea why. We need to purge and move. There is no reason why we need to be at over 80 pages at D2. Especially THESE 80 pages.

Good christ get on something and make it happen.

And, once again:
In post 1968, DeasVail wrote:Ok, I've been going through people's posts to work out who they'd be willing to lynch, and from there working out which non-me lynch would be achievable today since people seem even more reluctant to budge than usual here. However, I've realised something that I think is interesting. 9 people including me have expressed a willingness to vote for EPM (+ there's notscience who can sheep Majiffy so the lynch would be achievable), but the only people who haven't recently are either inactives (M45T1N, Minnesota, Caled) or people I think are town (Purple, Garruk, Porkens, notscience, Pasch***). This would imply that all the active scum are scumreading EPM, which could mean that he's town and I do want to consider Purple's townread on him, but I'm worried that I'm making too many assumptions with this and I didn't go through people's posts thoroughly so it's possible I've missed things. He is definitely the least preferable of players I'm willing to compromise on, but I imagine that if it comes down to a him-or-me situation I'd let it be almost anyone.

***The only townread there that I'm not decently confident of.

Also surprising is the lack of scumreads on Spyrex. I'm only counting 5 (Purple, Pasch, Garruk, EPM, Porkens). What's interesting here is that they are all not interested in lynching EPM (I only just noticed this now!). It's probably a coincidence but it does seem that no one is scumreading both Spyrex and EPM simultaneously (Edit: Just noticed that Porkens does actually seem to scumread EPM, which increases the count on EPM and makes this even less likely to be significant than it already was). What I meant to say though was that Spyrex actually seems to me like someone that would be easy for scum to scumread, as you have strong players like Purple saying that they're not very town plus you have Garruk's block as a reason to scumread them, so I find it odd that there aren't more scumreads on him.

Also frustrating for me is that there is a significant number of people that scumread T-Bone, but nobody has even commented on my suspicion of him as far as I know (except T-Bone himself). Do they agree/disagree/scumread him for different reasons? Who knows?

Overall, I feel that this has shown that EPM would be an achievable compromise lynch, but it actually makes me feel better about a Spyrex lynch, since there doesn't seem to be the support that you'd expect from scum if he were town.

Additionally I'd like to suggest Minnesota as a lynch just because they weren't very town and haven't posted since Dec 12 and we've been having trouble getting replacements, but I would prefer my primary scumreads of course.
We start at "I'm not even looking for scum" and immediately go down the hill from there.

What does "no one is reading EPM and I as scum together" actually mean? Well, aside from the fact that you'd be pants on head writ large to think that EPM and I would be scum together. Ohh, wait.. there it is. What a magical and mysterious "coincidence".

And you listed 5 names for me and then some kind of (and I'm really trying to connect those thought dots here, but they're clearly drunk from new years) more people aren't reading me as scum because I'm scum? So, that group is entirely town (bwhaha) and of the other 13 players the 7-8 town there are just... what? How this shit does it work out when regardless of my alignment AND regardless of the alignments of the people in your little grouping there is a majority of town not interested in lynching me?

The one thing I will give you is I can guarantee its driving scum nuts that they're not getting a freebie off this. A night result on town that can turn into a no culpability lynch? That's the thing baby scums dream of when they go to sleep. But, once it fizzled once you bet your ass they can't
really
push it because the lolblock angle isn't gonna cut it. So, it just keeps getting brought up (see you, pasch, porkens, epm) hoping someone else is going to bite and drag it forward.

Now, there's all those nice specifics about things you've really tried to fence but T-Bone your scum numero uno read gets "a significant number"? Why, if thats the lynch you would actually want, do you seem to care the least about it in all those words?

GET THIS DONE. GOD DAMNIT GUYS.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2006 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2002, Paschendale wrote:The DV wagon really does not get me excited, but at this point, there's been sufficient discussion about both that and Spy's wagons that either one is probably fine. There will be a lot to go on. I still think that Spy is more likely scum than DV, but not by a wide margin. Who knows, maybe they both are? For the blustering (like, by MoS), none of the other wagons are appealing or likely to go anywhere. Not unless someone has a genuinely fresh and exciting case to make. And considering the lack of exciting cases at all in this game, I don't expect that to happen.

I find it rather interesting to note how little analysis there really was over the Hiraki wagon, though. Given how contentious it was, I expected today's wagons to be centered around how goddawful that one was. But no one was biting. If there's another townflip today, I'll bet that the players who lead that wagon and also lead the Hiraki one are good choices to follow them to the noose.
Summary of events:

Majiffy I may have to make out with you.
We STILL HAVENT LYNCHED
In a series of posts that make me die a little, the above quote made me die a lot inside. Thats a neat twist.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2067 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm around and I will be late both days this weekend.

This is six shades of dumb. This isn't going anywhere.

I "get" Porkens - he's played with me and his deal is unjust paranoia.
I "get" Garruk - he's following his read. There is exactly 1 scenario where he is scum that isn't "I'm being dumb" and this isn't that. Thats FINE.
Hell, I even "get" DV who is scum leaping to escape a rope.

What I don't get is the others. This game is not a game that is going to bounce back and reshift in time.

That said while I want EPM dead a lot, the above still stands. If this needs to be ONE VEE ONE with me and DV to get it done, then that is what it is today. Stop slogging around and stone up.

What isn't going to happen is me getting run up claiming and then watching it dissolve. So, if you're committed you better actually be committed for the ride.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2069 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

That said while I want EPM dead a lot, the above still stands. If this needs to be ONE VEE ONE with me and DV to get it done, then that is what it is today. Stop slogging around and stone up.
Yea, thats pretty much what is happening.

However, the above still stands. I dig you've got crusades, but Porkens is flat out not happening right now and EPM is a fight not worth having at the moment.

So, the above still stands unless something retardedly compelling happens to swing EPM which if you've got it doooo it maan.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2073 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Damnit 50.

No that had nothing to do with you. Although I blame you for SpyreX teaparty round deus more than a little bit.

MoS... I think he's town. I like the fact hes willing to look at other things. I REALLY dont like the fact nowhe brought up Porkens again instead of crusading hard on EPM if he doesn't like either of us for a lynch.

He's part of the special epidemic that is personal crusades + delicious butternuts + lazy that is this game, but more likely town than a few of the morass.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2077 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

50 - I'm not? That was at morph.
Morphe - nowhe = now (as in deadline looming) he
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2116 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Why the shit are we doing this now guys.

LUNCHTIME SCRAMBLE didn't work well before, lets not do it again.

MoS's above is what I want a lot more of.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2120 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I like 50's T-Bone case.
I dont like it right now.

Consensus shouldn't be this hard we can just speedball it wont hurt I promise baby
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2123 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I really want to put my feet down but since that should be an actual wagon at this point.

Unvote, Vote: EPM
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2190 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Spyrex: (due to him being RB'd, and as I predicted when I read that, he wouldn't be killed because it would confirm too much. Had he been killed, it would've been an attempt to call Spyrex scum through a very obvious NK and wifom and shit...) in short, spyrex is most likely scum.
No shit I wasn't going to be killed.
No shit Garruk wasn't going to be killed.

Again, if the song and dance has to go stone up early and get it there. If all of a sudden after fumbling around and deadline looming OMG SPYREX once again happens well consider me pre shocked and awed. Then maybe we can do the "more scumerer" dance again the next day.

Good lord I didn't miss this games endless night.

Jiffy flipping watcher and his dance with 50 early is something. I've had a lot of good vibes crashed against the docks lately with 50 and that makes my paranoia paranoid. I don't think jiff would have played coy if he had something solid though.

I promised brosideon and so shall it be

Unvote, Vote: Pecans

Also still want to make Des dead. Mykonian replaced mastin who is town. Thats fine. The pie slot is off to a banner start.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2192 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Caaaaan you really be pushing that angle?

Only the fact is we're looking at a power heavier setup so that makes no sense.

Don't think for a second I haven't reviewed my share of things and "OMG DOC AND WATCHER IN.. A LARGE?" has came up about never.

Fiffffftttyyyy
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2217 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2200, Desperado wrote:
In post 2190, SpyreX wrote:Also still want to make Des dead. Mykonian replaced mastin who is town. Thats fine. The pie slot is off to a banner start.
Still?
Daes, not des. :P
This guy is scum. Which makes me wonder why he's so easily giving up on a potential scum buddy. Just pointing it out I think the scum team has already showed their hand and pushed hard of PoPP. A successful lynch of a scum player at this point probably outweighed the deadweight that PoPP was to their team. Spyrex is also on that wagon, surprise surprise. The player they're lynching is a good choice, the two scum on it are not.

And I agree with T-bone. We have 17 days, I want to post a bit before going into another long night, and I think Spyrex may be the safer lynch for tonight. As for the funny argument about watcher/doctor combo, the only softclaim for a PR up to page 60 has been Spyrex's own (Who you should've forced to full claim and just ended this nonsense. Really. In a large, town has enough PRs to make sure going after an obvious target would cost the scum at least one player, aka Majiffy's watcher role.
So I'm scum thats voting scum with scum because I'm worried about how this game is going for scum?

Are you even reading the same game?

Keep on truckin though
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2218 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by SpyreX »

No seriously.

You went "GUYS SCUM ARE SCARED GOING FOR THE BUS"

And it wouldn't be me the totes obvious scum with an RB that would be on the fastest bus to deadville?

Jiffy I'll pour one out for you but good lord its hard to stay here
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2269 (isolation #45) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Generic hope everything is ok.

I like this T-Bone a lot.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2275 (isolation #46) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The reads on 50 was safer than hell. Not only did they act town, they had been in that huge back and forth with Morphed cat by now. In my experience, scum will avoid direct conflicts with Mollie and Nacho because it is tiresome as hell to argue with Mollie and Nacho generally catches scum from extended periods of arguing. To avoid conflicting with them too much was safe.
Formerfish is a much stranger choice. I quickly viewed into his iso to see what would give a so easy pass into the town pile (focusing more towards something of the calling each other town) and discovered that Former's last noticeable post was 400 posts beforehand. One prod dodge, and 574 his last major post on Dec 4th. Spyrex's calling of him town was five days later, Dec 9th. The distance is so long it shouldn't have been relevant to have any read. Add to it that Former's last substantial post before that was right around Thanksgiving and you have a major issue with limited content for an easy grouping read.

The rest, though, Spyrex just tries to drop. Generic, Garruk (wonder why.... Hmmm.... HMMM.....), and Notscience all had their status shaken by the great and powerful Spyrex. Even when he was trying to address Morphed through quoting/adjusting his reads, all I saw was an attempt to widen the lynch pool.
I mean, I'm pro and all but when the HMMM HMMM is about Garruk RB'ing me and this happened
before
then it kind of sheds light on how abysmally this really comes together.

Or me "widening the lynch pool" by reaffirming where I don't agree with their reads from what I had said beforehand.

Thats a lot of sweet numbers about formerfish though. Its almost like I reread them and made a solid decision.

In fact, everything you said there that wasn't requiring prescience is something I already said.

I really wonder how long it took you to find something to bolster your nonsense when its clear that OMG RB isn't going to get you that sweet sweet ezmode you want.

Sorry Jiff

ZOMGUS

Unvote, Vote: AJ
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2283 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2276, Paschendale wrote:Spy... just no. Don't OMGUS. Vote someplace actually useful.
God do I need a disclaimer with everything.

OMGUS is stupid to begin with, but I said it to pre-empt that fact:

AJ came out with the RB sthick and then when it was clear that wasn't going to work just pulled shit out of a hat and tried to ride that through.

Let me make this clear: he tried to paint me saying Garruk was scum
Day 1
as some kind of reflective attack after the roleblock nonsense.

Which, ON TOP OF BEING IMPOSSIBLE, doesn't even make sense because Garruk claiming that roleblock was the single most town thing he's done and why I've said since then he's town.

It wouldn't matter who in the game this was on. This isn't OMGUS.

Well, it is

OMG U SCUM BRO
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2289 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Fiiish

I'm with you, but god damnit look at AJ
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2296 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Desp

I believe in you

Unvote, Vote: Pie
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2311 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Excuse me for re-reading the thread. However, the point remains the same on everything else. Your reads at that point to leave Notscience and Garruk as vigbait and Generic as scum all fall under the category of "unexplained". You had TWO reasons on Generic when you first voted for him (Post 500), responded to him only once (Post 624). What's hilarious is in D2, after Garruk outs you that he blocked you, not only do you go defensive the whole day but make a great comment in 1535 in response to 50 shades.
If you're looking for OLD SKOOL SpyreX its not happening. I literally dont have enough time to sit and give volumes on things. However, thats a far cry from lazy. I pushed as hard as I could on Generic D1 and in a realm of the voiceless I tried to do something.
Really. Because you had one post directly addressed to him, one post with two reasons, and a lot of posts trying to get people to wagon him. That is a fine amount of effort. Really. I honestly mean it.

With that kind of effort, you might finish a half mile race in an hour or so.

I've looked. You never explain why you want Garruk/Notscience as Vigbait. Never furthered your reads on the other scum you listed (Pasche, evilpacman, maenara), even stating your read on Pasche was admittedly weak. You vote for Maenara (when it's Micc at command) and never explain anything, or even attempt to. His own presence has been extremely limited and so the vote was ambiguous at best.

The "Sweet numbers" between you and former fish are supposed to show your amazing ability to retain reads of people who have barely done anything at all recently. See: Micc. The fact that you so easily shrug it off when Former fish had had very little to do with the game is amusing, to say the least. But to know he was still town in your books even with such time lapse just represents what kind of perfect etch-a-sketch memory you have.

There need be no "easy mode" here, as you've done very little all game. 50 shades called you out for having nothing new to say EVER and you simply responded that there was nothing new in the game to be said. The lack of original content in your posts is the only thing preventing me from putting a longer case against you. But the town's handling of you when the role block went through was awful, and that needs to be remedied. Unfortunately they gave you way too much time to prepare a fake claim.

Cute Omgus vote btw. Matches the effort you've had throughout this thread.
I have to assume in the universe you come from time isn't linear. That'd be the only reason why this garbage would even pretend to make sense to you.

Why the shit would it matter how many times I responded
to
Generic? I give no shits convincing someone that that they're scum. Its probably just a tiny bit less rewarding than posting to you (hint: this post isn't really TO you, because I don't care - its for everyone elses benefit. So, yea, you're right I never talk about Generic except for 500, 533, 613, 617, 624, 652, 908 or every post day one before I flipped my hands up because its clear it wasn't happening.

I can really go through and detail that for the rest if you're interested in seeing the litany of wrong that is the rest of it because its more of the same.

For you're bitching and moaning about content I think my stances on most of the game are pretty well known. I'd have put you dead to ropes except for the fact that Desp came in and called you town in that "I know he's town" kinda way that will mean instant death if he's wrong but considering Desp is still town and knows better it slides.

That doesn't make it any less retarded though.

----
I very clearly fucked up last night. I think in my mind I thought I blocked Desperado. I've already taken my lumps from SSK there(as our hydra qt would attest to) and will exercise more forethought there.

Also I wanna point out that the watcher flip suggests no doc.

Anything else you wanna talk about, popp?
I've seen this more than once. I don't get it then, I don't get it now.

This isn't a mini. There's enough nonsense floating around that this makes very, very little sense.

----

This last round between fish and pie makes me feel better about fish and my vote.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2312 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

OHH SHIT FISH

I SAID I FEEL EVEN BETTER AFTER SAYING YOU ARE TOWN

THAT MEANS WE ARE SCUM TOGETHER DAMNIT ITS ALL BEEN RUINED
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2314 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by SpyreX »

But then you wont be having the discourse that town have to have with scum don't you see.

Real note, am I nuts or is AJ drinking right from the moonshine pipeline.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2335 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2327, DeasVail wrote:I'm not feeling pecan-scum.

I'm looking to either vote Purple or T-Bone, but that relies on T-Bone actually convincing me that Purple is scum, so feel free to start whenever you like.
So you think T-Bone is scum, but you want him to convince you to vote someone else?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2381 (isolation #54) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2375, morph the cat wrote:Natirasha-hydra likely did not block a night kill night one, because we started this game as an "X-shot" BP and we are currently an "(x-1)-shot bp"

An exception occurs, of course, if this is somehow multiple factions, in which case we do in fact lynch Spyrex with extreme prejudice.
Bwhahahaha

God damnit now I want to reread for any of team claim. Those ones, not the scum-brigade.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2384 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I really doubt GR is scum still. From his vantage point barring ONE thing that I can't get into right now everything makes way more sense from sloppy town then scum.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2387 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Thats gonna take time I dont have right now to go through.

I really want a solid look at everyone that was ~infatuated~ with me claiming.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2625 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hahaha this is going to get even better in a bit.
Please confirm/deny that you are a doctor counterclaiming Porkens.
This, 1000%

Someone unvote for the moment so nothing stupid happens.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2683 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

It gets even more special in here and we need to rethink things because either the scum imploded or something really, really bad is going on.

I'm a Lover/Doctor. I'm not saying who my lover is right now. He did not know about the doc and I thought fish may have picked up my not so subtle crumbs:

Spoiler: sekrets
In post 1302, SpyreX wrote:
D
oes anyone want to clue me in on what the good shit happened yesterday end of day?
O
n what planet do we end on Hiraki and then just skeez on by what else was going on?

C
an we get to real business today out of the gate and do this shit right like we should have.

you need to square shoulders and help. Majiffy's doing shit but pie actually getting traction with this group is a bad, bad sign.

Unovte, Vote: Micc

T-Bone that last post was so bad I'd be fine with your lynch today too.

If Notscience is gonna keep playing like this I'm much better about it. Garruk and generic can still meet the barrel of a shotgun though
In post 2192, SpyreX wrote:
C
aaaaan you really be pushing that angle?

O
nly the fact is we're looking at a power heavier setup so that makes no sense.

D
on't think for a second I haven't reviewed my share of things and "OMG DOC AND WATCHER IN.. A LARGE?" has came up about never.

Fiffffftttyyyy

Moreso, my song and my roles are either clearly related or the strangest set of happenstance ever regardless of our esteemed mods bag of shenanigans. Thats why I was waaay not stoked about the whole LETS SONGCLAIM OUT THE GATES YO.

So this lynch can end on Porkens but we've got a lot of talking to do because either scum just went crazy handing themselves over OR this town is stacked against some kind of dark armada.

The weird ass ebb and flow and the fact either its bizarro world or team scum decided to both powerbus and shake crazy off every side at the same time makes no sense.

This is nuts but it MAY be multiball or some mechanic on the backside I'm not putting together.

Its not massclaim time but we need to parse out everything that happened. I'm not around tonight much, but I'll be back.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2686 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Exactly, welcome to WTF.

We need to parse through because even if HALF of the claims are true lady liberty is drunk as shit and the scale be fallin
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2766 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Nope you're right.

And I'm not claiming my lover right now. He stays in the box where he belongs.

Its that kind of love.

I'm awol but I really, really don't like how this is panning out.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2819 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:24 am

Post by SpyreX »

I protected Fish :O.

Here's the problem and we're NOT fast lynching today until someone helps me riddle this out.

ASSUMING every person who hasn't claimed is vanilla, this doesn't add up.

BP + Doc + Doc + Watcher + Roleblocker + Seer + whatever the shit else is a lot of juice. Too much juice when you consider that the one real expected (a strongman) isn't there assuming scum aren't dumb and not using it cause ??.

Of everyone, I believe fish the most. Normally a doc/doc would be insane but me having a lover is a solid mesh because I asked and I would suicide regardless of protection.

Of the others I can't buy both Garruk and Morph being town setupwise but playwise...I dont get it. Garruk claiming on me as scum there is suicidal for littile gain. Morph stopping the nonsense humping on me makes even less.

My gut right now says the right play is 50. Him flipping werewolf would make a LOT more things make sense - especially then, at that point, we can safely reevaluate all the above with the assumption that multiball scum would be a little more aggressive (Garruk) because they were assuming they'd have a hit.

The only other thing that makes sense with multi-scum fakeclaims at that point is a heavier than normal scumteam. I can't parse out the right way to balance under the assumption that scum are going to miss their kill more than not but its..possible.

Outside of all that, the one I would most want to kill today is Pasch. He was up my ass way too hard to just pretend it all goes away on morph's claim and is now saying little trying to push through. IF, IF 50 is a werewolf pasch is absolutely my call for instant death.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2930 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Sorry for the VLA. I'm hoping it'll be better tomorrow.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2960 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Good lord what a weekend to be a broncos fan.

That lives in Seattle.

---

I think this is what I'd like to see happen that should clear some things up.

1.) Pasch dies.
Unvote, Vote: Paschendale

2.) Tomorrow, the rest of the claims come out.
3.) I'd like everyone to play "follow the balance" - as things play out there's something widely missed and even with what looks like scum suicide back to back unless the gameplan is "win by losing" I don't see how it works.
4.) We parse a shitload of data and then win the games
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3043 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I posted words for a reason *NUDGE* lets pasch out and let tomorrow come down right please Desp
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3072 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I promise real time for this. Morph's VCA actually helps shed some light on things I want to poke at a bit harder.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3110 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:25 am

Post by SpyreX »

I am not convinced my lover is town, no.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3116 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I do have some words. I WILL make time for this in depth. That was just a quick one in the 5 seconds I had I could answer.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3138 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Well, sigh.

Empking is my lover.

So, lets just do it today now and go from there. I'd rather wait and shake out if Empking is last, but.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3139 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So, I'm making time tonight. I'm doing my part. Fish/Morph, get the popcorn moving on the rest please.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3146 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

He's done nothing. Talk is only at night - and we've said very little there ever.

yes, we can talk.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3147 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'll further expand.

I never told them I was a doc either. There wasn't any questions/concerns/surprises there.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3149 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm getting there mr "preview pops up while I'm typin guy" :P
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3150 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ok, so now I've finally got a little time.

I'll be following up on some of the VCA and a few other things.

The real question is: Empking. While I'm not sold he's town based on the play, I have a hard time swallowing scum either. I mean, if the missed night was on me, then he's not scum (but it could have easily been on Fish too).

But, lets look at some early VCA:

Garruk Relentless (4) - SpyreX, Majiffy, Porkens , Empking

Empking-scum even as a lover doesn't hop there as a shield.

Of course, that's all predicated on the scum making sense this game and that appears to be waay out of the ballpark.

So, lets look a bit closer at VCA - and I'm really only interested in the dynamic when wagons that start to reach that tipping point:

Spoiler: D1
DeasVail (5) - 50 Shades of Purple, Formerfish, pieceofpecanpie, Desperado, Generic
Paschendale (4) - AJ the Epic, morph the cat, Mastermind of Sin, Majiffy
Garruk Relentless (2) - SpyreX, Empking
morph the cat (3) - Garruk Relentless, Porkens , Paschendale
50 Shades of Purple (2) - T-Bone, notscience
Mastermind of Sin (1) - Hiraki
Empking (1) - Mykonian
Formerfish (1) - DeasVail

Not Voting (1) - evilpacman18

Paschendale (5) - morph the cat, Majiffy, Hiraki, Generic, pieceofpecanpie
AJ the Epic (3) - notscience, 50 Shades of Purple, Empking
DeasVail (2) - Formerfish, Desperado
morph the cat (2) - Garruk Relentless, Porkens
Generic (2) - SpyreX, Paschendale
50 Shades of Purple (2) - T-Bone, AJ the Epic
Porkens (2) - Mastermind of Sin, Mykonian

Not Voting (2) - evilpacman18, DeasVail

Generic (5) - SpyreX, Paschendale, Mastermind of Sin, pieceofpecanpie, Hiraki
morph the cat (3) - Garruk Relentless, Porkens , 50 Shades of Purple
Paschendale (1) - Majiffy
AJ the Epic (1) - Empking
DeasVail (1) - Formerfish
Empking (1) - Desperado
pieceofpecanpie (1) - Mykonian
Mastermind of Sin (1) - Generic

Not Voting (4) - evilpacman18, DeasVail, notscience, morph the cat

Hiraki (9) - 50 Shades of Purple, Desperado, Generic, notscience, morph the cat, Mykonian, Garruk Relentless, Formerfish, evilpacman18 (L-2)
Generic (3) - Paschendale, Mastermind of Sin, pieceofpecanpie
evilpacman18 (2) - Porkens , Hiraki
DeasVail (1) - SpyreX

Not Voting (1) - DeasVail

The deadline for Day 1 is Wednesday, December 12th, 10:00 PM EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2013-12-12 22:00:00).

V/LAs:

-Mykonian (weekends)

Hiraki (11) - Desperado, Generic, notscience, morph the cat, Mykonian, Garruk Relentless, Formerfish, evilpacman18, pieceofpecanpie, 50 Shades of Purple, Hiraki (LYNCH)
Generic (2) - Paschendale, Mastermind of Sin
evilpacman18 (1) - Porkens
DeasVail (1) - SpyreX

Not Voting (1) - DeasVail

The only time Generic and Pie aren't on a wagon together is when the wagon... is Generic. Which is even more bipolar when you look at it in the grander sense.
Pasch's jump from 4 to 5 isn't a matter of one, but of 3:
Paschendale (4) - AJ the Epic, morph the cat, Mastermind of Sin, Majiffy
Paschendale (5) - morph the cat, Majiffy, Hiraki, Generic, pieceofpecanpie

Now the stranger part is when you look at that you question how the shit did it end up on Hiraki at day end? There's plenty of push, but somehow this didn't congeal.

If you assume that it isn't just gambit everything including masons, then we have the same suspects + MoS - but, if you look at day end, once again - its pie and Generic.

So, lets tie that into the whatfor D2:

Spoiler: D2
SpyreX (5) - Garruk Relentless, notscience, 50 Shades of Purple, morph the cat, Majiffy
pieceofpecanpie (1) - Formerfish
Porkens (1) - Mastermind of Sin
Empking (1) - mykonian
Majiffy (1) - T-Bone
DeasVail (1) - SpyreX

Not Voting (9) - AJ the Epic, Desperado, Paschendale, Empking, evilpacman18, Porkens, Generic, DeasVail, pieceofpecanpie

SpyreX (7) - Garruk Relentless, notscience, 50 Shades of Purple, morph the cat, Paschendale, evilpacman18, Porkens
pieceofpecanpie (2) - Formerfish, Majiffy
Empking (1) - mykonian
Majiffy (1) - T-Bone
DeasVail (1) - SpyreX

Not Voting (6) - AJ the Epic, Desperado, Empking, Generic, DeasVail, pieceofpecanpie

DeasVail (5) - SpyreX, Majiffy, 50 Shades of Purple, Paschendale, notscience
evilpacman18 (3) - Desperado, morph the cat, Formerfish
SpyreX (2) - Garruk Relentless, Porkens
pieceofpecanpie (1) - evilpacman18
Empking (1) - mykonian
Majiffy (1) - T-Bone
Paschendale (1) - Generic

Not Voting (4) - AJ the Epic, Empking, pieceofpecanpie, DeasVail

DeasVail (7) - SpyreX, Majiffy, 50 Shades of Purple, Paschendale, notscience, Formerfish, Desperado
evilpacman18 (1) - morph the cat
SpyreX (2) - Garruk Relentless, Porkens
pieceofpecanpie (0) -
Porkens (2) - Mastermind of Sin, evilpacman18
Empking (1) - mykonian
Majiffy (1) - T-Bone
Paschendale (1) - Generic
T-Bone (1) - DeasVail

Not Voting (3) - AJ the Epic, Empking, pieceofpecanpie

DeasVail (6) - SpyreX, Majiffy, Formerfish, Desperado, T-Bone, notscience (L-4)
SpyreX (5) - Garruk Relentless, Porkens, 50 Shades of Purple, evilpacman18, Paschendale
evilpacman18 (3) - morph the cat, pieceofpecanpie, Mastermind of Sin
Empking (1) - mykonian
T-Bone (1) - DeasVail

Not Voting (3) - AJ the Epic, Empking, Generic

DeasVail (5) - SpyreX, Majiffy, Formerfish, Desperado, T-Bone
SpyreX (5) - Garruk Relentless, 50 Shades of Purple, Paschendale, DeasVail, notscience
evilpacman18 (4) - morph the cat, pieceofpecanpie, Mastermind of Sin, Porkens
Empking (1) - mykonian
Porkens (1) - evilpacman18

Not Voting (3) - AJ the Epic, Empking, Generic

SpyreX (5) - Garruk Relentless, Paschendale, DeasVail, notscience, Generic
DeasVail (4) - SpyreX, Majiffy, Formerfish, T-Bone
evilpacman18 (4) - pieceofpecanpie, Mastermind of Sin, Porkens, Desperado
Mastermind of Sin (2) - morph the cat, 50 Shades of Purple
Empking (1) - mykonian
Porkens (1) - evilpacman18

Not Voting (2) - AJ the Epic, Empking

evilpacman18 (10) - pieceofpecanpie, Mastermind of Sin, Porkens, Desperado, Empking, Majiffy, SpyreX, morph the cat, notscience, Generic (LYNCH)
SpyreX (2) - Garruk Relentless, Generic
DeasVail (2) - Formerfish, T-Bone
Porkens (2) - evilpacman18, Paschendale
Mastermind of Sin (1) - 50 Shades of Purple
Empking (1) - mykonian
T-Bone (1) - DeasVail

Not Voting (1) - AJ the Epic

So, me coming off the back of a roleblock kinnndaaa f's that up because its an "easy" bite. But, there's something to be said in the movement. Garruk and Porkens stuck to it and Pasch was right there at every opportunity when it was viable (note, he sure as shit didn't sit there when it could have turned into a Garruk, Porkens, Pasch party). I've got a tinfoil theory about how this could have rolled out -
N1: I get rolecopped. Day starts and with a blocked shot they opt to take out a lover and a doctor. This would mean that 1.) Empking isn't scum and 2.) Garruk is for sure. This could mean that Pasch is too because the claim-slavoring was.. Porkens and Pasch. This almost makes Porkens docclaim make sense because they'd have assumed ME ccing which could have netted 2-1 and a doc (and not expecting the Fish powerbomb).

DV's wagon when it starts to hit critical mass has, lo and behold, another pasch shift back to me.

If it was such a derp world, the fact that AJ hasn't managed to be on any real wagons WITH desp would say something. BUT, I'm riding masons-town based on desp.

Then we get that final push towards pacman:

evilpacman18 (10) - pieceofpecanpie, Mastermind of Sin, Porkens, Desperado, Empking, Majiffy, SpyreX, morph the cat, notscience, Generic (LYNCH)

If pie is scum, MoS isn't. Although MoS sitting with Porkens butressed there doesn't make me happy. I can't buy that being ALL town so 1 of :pie, mos, ns, generic at minimum.

So, with some of that in mind:

Town:

2. morph the cat (Cabd + Fferyllt hydra) - This is town or I eat my hat.
10. Formerfish - The double doctor teehee makes ZERO sense as scum there.
7. Desperado - Outlier: mason-scumclaim would have been boss, but at that point its lost anywho.
6. AJ the Epic - See above.

Probably Town:
4. Mastermind of Sin - he porkens push does a lot for me. An outside chance maaybe but thats 99% the epm wagon.
16. mykonian - this, STILL, is mastin. I'll admit my feelings on him are very minimal and that's f'd at 126 pages.
20. notscience - PoE. If it wasn't for the weird Generic tryst I'd feel more comfortable.

The Mess:
12. Garruk Relentless (Natirasha + MafiaSSK hybrid) - If Garruk is scum Empking is for sure town. I'd put Pasch to rope almost immediately. If the game is still going it'd be the rest of this list.
8. Paschendale - The above isn't cart before the horse. Pasch has done a fine job himself and the inverse applies here as well. I'd be more apt to this first because, well, everything later in this game.
13. pieceofpecanpie - I can see trying to cop me maybe N2 but its silly. Of the three amigos up for rope round 1, he is the one who at least approaches making sense consistently. Also, the MoS-DV thing is interesting and a cut there flipping scum would make this a lot harder swallow for scum.
9. Empking - Selfish ya ya but I'd like the gordian knot cut.
17. Generic - Shock and awe. I called this way before. I STILL don't like the early "claim our songs" because mine CLEARLY is related and it sure as shit looks like others are too. I'd love the fullclaim to touch base on this and if it looks like thats true and just not "mod hijinks" I would carpet bomb this. Only decent tie is.. pie?
19. DeasVail - The link with MoS and the nothing piles of nothing make this decent.

So, of the slag pile, personally I'd say my feelings are:

Best Plan:
1.) Finish claims with songs today.
2a) If clear connection between PR's and song, lynch Generic.
-- If Generic = scum, lynch pie.
2b) If no clear connection, lynch Pasch
-- If Pasch = scum, lynch Garruk.
If Pasch != scum, lynch one of {DV, Pie}
If DV = scum, lynch MoS.
If Pie = scum (and 2a isn't true) well... shit still lynch generic?

If that nets scum, we should be at a position to lynch Emp. Orrrr it probably needs to be emp today but I'm not stoked about that.

OK, so what am I missing?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3155 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And I'm the one that has to pull my head from my ass

*golfclap*
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3193 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

FISH

HEY FISH

<3

But it may not be time for that. We can let the rest shake through and go from there. Not that a single tear ever would be shed, but I would rather do this right.

So, it's just me with the songs. Thats good. I've just got that special knack for teaparties I suppose.

The Cure - Lovecats
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3221 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:56 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ok I'm now 50-50. I dont know either of your songs Fish un Morph.

Please tell me if there's something that would tie in so we can all hold hands and murder
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3374 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

What the shit guys.

How did that end on a speed lynch on mykonian?
garruk wrote:This myko wagon is badbadbad. Like, actually the worst. It's built on complacency and compromise. Lynch fucking Desperado or AJ over him, at least that way we can see if this mason claim is up to snuff(and we presumably have 3 protective roles or something for the remaining mason).

Desperado, I get where you're going with that T-Bone/me stuff, but I really think you're overthinking it a little. It's not a bad thing--I go deep into the conspiracy theories too. But you gotta know when to give them up.

I don't know why T-Bone claimed. I suspect it was trying to line up lynches on 50+PoPP while also as a distraction to the whole Porkens/SpyreX/formerfish thing.
This is bad.
garruk wrote:VOTE: mykonian

I realized he was at L-1 and I kinda wanna prove you people wrong. If he flips scum, feel free to vote me tomorrow.
This is worse.

----
pie wrote:I also need to look at my last list of people I'd vote and see what's changed. Particularly why scum targeted AJ of all people. At least Desperado is legit now, but what's the dealio with Emp/Spyrex? Lynch bait?
This isn't a tough one. We've got knots we need to untie and Empking isn't "helping" and is always a hail mary play especially as that lynch puts us itchily close to the point of no return if its 3 scum left and emp is town (which, by nature of the beast, I'm starting to think more likely).

Doubly so because at that point Fish ~miraculously~ dies that night too and its a BP and a mason vs 2 scum in vanilla land.

----

I'm tempted. I don't know what gets me more the above which is almost boilerplate scum cheerleading (and ENDING on the wagon) or team "come at me bro" but I can't tell if the bipolar shtick from Generic and Pasch is just raw irritation or actual scum.
generic wrote:Another rush vote? The last didn't work out too well.

I have pasch as a good vote option, but I think we need all to check in before we start tossing out these votes.
mykonian (7) - Desperado, Formerfish, Mastermind of Sin,
Generic
, morph the cat, pieceofpecanpie, Garruk Relentless

Shweelp.

----

I'm not gonna lie I'm a little irritated between how obnoxious today was IRL and the pat on the back yesterday that ended in that.

I can see morphs song lining up with x-shot BP pretty well.
When I read Fish's, I thought scum. ;) Sooo I'm tabling that for now because sans a NK I dont think fish can be scum.

Right now my heart of hearts wants Generic, Pasch, Garruk and DV dead for crimes against humanity.

Unvote, Vote: Generic
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3381 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

No he hasn't. Its the equivalent of voting for me which is the same come at me bro nonsense.

Much like, at this juncture, asking who I'm protecting. It gives 0 actual benefit at this point.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3388 (isolation #79) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So now I'm the scum in it?

Gotcha.

Like I said, this was the same nonsense from before. Always and forever.

And I'm not "avoiding" the answer. I'm saying very clearly asking for it is dumb at best and scum at worst. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3391 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In what universe do you think he's going to answer that any more than I am?

How's about you go ahead and explain how that question even pretends to help anything or the simple fact that this ~mysteriously~ comes up now?

Or that MoS alluded to a large part of it on this very page?

Or the fact that *gasp* once again you're not paying attention:

15. Porkens, Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps (mafia rolecop, Lynched Day 3)
3. T-Bone, Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks (mafia encryptor, Lynched Day 4)

GEE GOLLY GOSH WHAT IS MISSING THERE

I know how this is going to go "Ohhh I can't be bothered to remember claims, or things that actually happen, or pretty much anything else I'm too busy doing nothing useful but comin out guns ablazes when anyone votes for me clearly showing I'm following along."

Get lynched.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3392 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In what universe do you think he's going to answer that any more than I am?

How's about you go ahead and explain how that question even pretends to help anything or the simple fact that this ~mysteriously~ comes up now?

Or that MoS alluded to a large part of it on this very page?

Or the fact that *gasp* once again you're not paying attention:

GEE GOLLY GOSH WHAT IS MISSING THERE

I know how this is going to go "Ohhh I can't be bothered to remember claims, or things that actually happen, or pretty much anything else I'm too busy doing nothing useful but comin out guns ablazes when anyone votes for me clearly showing I'm following along."

Get lynched.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3396 (isolation #82) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

MoS I'm fine with laughter, but lets go ahead and laugh with the rope tightening plz.

This is fake. It literally can't be true at this point.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3449 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If we're at the point that actual illiteracy or attention to the game is town then I have no words.

I give 3 shits about meta. I want someone to explain
from this game
how your magic generic 8 ball shakes town. Especially after today.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3469 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Why am I the epitome of obvtown? Because I have absolutely 0 scum motivation in anything I have done this game. It's been all town motivation, I've made it BLATANTLY obvious I'm town.

Generic's obviously town as well based on how he sounds which has been hit on by about everyone who isn't losing their minds this game (Except Desp because he thinks I could be scum)
Here's the thing. You've played like you just don't care. Which is its own soapbox but I will give you are right - with how things are shaking down I'd be reaaaly surprised if you were scum.

The difference is Generic is
pretending
to not care. Its been a litany of the same bullshit that vanishes the second he's off the radar again.

Look at the exchange. He gets voted for, votes for empking and in the same post says fish is scum. Gets called out and says I'm the scum because "hurf derf no docsaves lol". When he's shown that he is
blatantly wrong in his basic assertion
, he plays, literally, illiterate. Yesterday he's willing to tell me to shove it up my ass and yet "somehow" doesn't remember there were multiple doc saves but today its /wrists the mean people want me lynched and a god damn self-vote.

But, the second a single spark of not getting lynched starts its back to well my meta says bullshit and "well if no one else believes me..." complacency.

Its all complete and utter garbage. It needs to get lynched.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3501 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Unvote, Vote: DV

I'm not super hands pumping excited, but I'm fine.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3522 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

While I do understand where you're coming from and I understand your lack of appreciation for Meta, it really does dictate hhis alignment.
You're never going to get me to bite but for the sake of argument: explain it to me. How the shit a "meta" evolves where this is the town play.

My hate of meta is exactly because of things like this. This is a shield for it. If this were an anonymous game he'd have been taken out back waay long ago.

Look at this:
I missed that from spyrex until notscience quoted it.

Lol. I'm still here spyrex. Sucks to be you.
If there was a post missing the entire point of the game more if you're town, well.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3568 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Scum is GR, Emp, x.
Emp AND GR being scum makes D2 make no sense because that would have ended in both of them dead for it.
With such a small look for them to pick from though why aren't they having more luck later in the game when they thought they had done so well in the beginning that they pushed as hard as they did for Spy. And regardless of wifom and game theory GRs death as a town rb would be much more benefitial to scum at this point. And if I were going to be blocked, why isn't spyrex and his lover dead?
The only situation that makes sense is Emp being town and rolling the hard 8 knowing that soon unless the gordian knot is untied we have to be lynched and that is a propulsion to lylo. The problem is, unless we hit scum NOW, its gonna work.

Which makes it really look like GR is scum but I'm paranoid its too easy.

---

I think Garruk is the play today, but I want to cover all the bases because if Garruk is scum it HAS to be Emp tomorrow and that is a loss if he's town.

So we need to play the scenario game a lot and its naptime so this may take a bit. We absolutely need to plan out though.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3593 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If I go today thats fine but a.) I want time to actually go over the damn gamestate before it happens and b.)
Ok. I can see that. I'm holding pretty steady atm. I can see why you're paranoid. We kept trying to kick the wheels off your day 2 spyrex wagon, but given our reads and our role we had a lot of reservations that you had prevented the n1 kill. Still do. Regardless of Spyrex' wagon.
Hold up.

I really, really don't like this. I expect actual scum (see Generic) to paint the SpyreX-is-scum picture independent of the blocking nonsense but it sure as hell looks like you just said I'm scum cause.

Considering if Empking is town tomorrow is waaay probably lylo I don't like nonsense like that before I walk to the noose.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3598 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'll get there when I have a real amount of time. I just wanted to make sure I read that right.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3614 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So its going to take me a bit of time, but I ask that you give me till end of Sunday. Hopefully tomorrow night will work and I'll have time.

Further, and this is a pretty obvious klaxon but no more votes on either person, k. If Emp is scum I'd rather him not suicide either party.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3616 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by SpyreX »

There's no threshold - it will be tomorrow if Emp is town.

It just takes a bit of time. But you will get your cake breads
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3617 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I may be onto something but I'll need a few things including one card I've gotta set free a bit soon:

@Morph: I've thought you were lying about BP for a long time but town. If thats the case, come clean now it makes a lot of things make sense. If not, can you give your X-shot now?
@Garruk & Fish: Can you lay out the night actions in one spot pleeaase
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3636 (isolation #93) » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Oncall screwed me today. Tomorrow.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3637 (isolation #94) » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Oncall screwed me today. Tomorrow.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3657 (isolation #95) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Dead wrote:11. Hiraki Sajin, Brian Stokes Mitchell - I, Don Quixote (vanilla townie, Lynched Day 1)
14. evilpacman18, evilpacman 18 - Kapustin - Impromptu, Op. 66 No. 2 (Allegro Meccanicamente) (vanilla townie, Lynched Day 2)
1. Majiffy Parama, fun. - Take Your Time (Coming Home) (town watcher, Killed Night 2)
5. 50 Shades of Purple (Nachomamma8 + pirate mollie hydra) (vanilla townie, Killed Night 4)
16. mykonian M45t1n (vanilla townie, Lynched Day 5)
6. AJ the Epic caledfwitch InflatablePie (Town Mason, Killed Night 5)
19. DeasVail Micc Maenara (vanilla townie, Lynched Day 6)
7. Desperado (Town Mason, Kill Night 6)
Fish wrote:N1 Desperado
N2 Garruk
N3 Spyrex
N4 Spyrex
N5 Spyrex
N6 Desperado
Garruk wrote:N1 SpyreX
N2 Majiffy
N3 T-Bone
N4 MoS
N5 MoS
N6 Morph
SpyreX wrote:N1 50
N2 50
N3 Fish
N4 Fish
N5 Fish
N6 Empking
So, before I go into the other part, we're gonna play Night Actions Redux. I'm going to assume that scum didn't choose to NK because that's a whole new crazy world. I know there's some points I'll need rejuggled that have been talked about but I am just flat too tired to go through it.
N1 - Based on what's here, the following is possible:
1.) Cat got hit and lost their BP - based on D1, this is pretty possible actually. Cat would have been on the short list I think regardless. @Morph: You do NOT know if your BP was lost, right?
2.) Desp got hit and got protected by Fish - again, this is pretty possible. N1 I debated Desp, Cat and 50. 50 was the final just because he was louder.
3.) 50 got hit and got protected by me - this would require Garruk-scum OR (and if this actually happened I can't help but laugh) Garruk-town RB got RB'd by scum RB and my protect went through. @Pie - did you get a blocked message? The only reason I come back to this AT all is that niggling Majiffy D2 start with 50 - if he watched 50 (likely) and saw me he may have been trying to get out "did you get fucked with with your PR"?
4.) I'm scum and was blocked by Garruk - aside from the me not being scum part and ~~meta~~ if I was scum I'd want to send sacrificial lambs out to get caught - this makes sense. I know its wrong, but.

Then we get into N3. At this point we know Cat is a BP (I hope I'm remembering right - if not, let me know because thats HUGE in this) and T-Bone's claim was out and suspect. This is where things get interesting because either:
1.) Cat got hit THEN and lost their BP - highly unlikely. Off the back of a scumlynch you don't actively waste a NK on a maybe.
2.) T-bone performed the kill and was stopped by Garruk - also highly unlikely. Barring a really, really bad scumteam they knew that chances were really god damn high that T-Bone would be blocked (of course, the fact he claimed it and got dangled for it concerns me). The caveat here is Garruk-scum playing it up twofold but that's a lot of sacrifice for a known RB that will get the "why are you still alive" business towards endgame. Which leaves:
3.) Fish and I crossprotects saved it. If this is the case, and I'm thinking it is, then unless you think we're both scum this pretty much guarantees we're town.

So, the million dollar question: is Empking town. I..don't know. The play isn't good and I absolutely dislike that vote on GR. However, town-Empking explains leaving the lovers alive as well because, frankly, its a easy sell. Also, the flipside of Empking-town is: why is this brought to a head today by scum instead of the power play at lylo and bet your ass it is:

SpyreX (3) - Garruk Relentless, morph the cat, Generic
Garruk Relentless (3) - notscience, Paschendale, Mastermind of Sin
Paschendale (2) - Empking, Formerfish

You don't ride the fine line of leaving a doc alive to give up before the race is done unless its a partner on the line. Which, based on how today started is gigantic fingers at pasch and garruk having a scum there. This is super especially true if Garruk is a scum RB (which is doubtful) because then you're forced to try to kill lovers at night and one fuckup is game (with a 66% chance to fuck up). The pasch-scum scenario isn't as strong UNLESS he's the scum RB because then whooo nelly its a horde of problems moving forward.

And, if Garruk is scum - why come out D2? We know scum had daytalk at that point so, in theory, it would have been a discussed move. Empking scum there makes 0 sense. The best I can think of, and this is stretching-ish is:
- N1 scum rolecop jiffy, see he's watcher (hence the N2 kill)
- N1 scum kill 50, its protected by me.
- D2 starts, they see jiffy asking 50 questions - they'd know they had someone seen. Garruk (probably a goon) calls RB on me because based on D1 I'd make the most sense for his target and tries to shove a lynch through fast. This is important because Garruk was coy as shit at start laying down the vote without calling the RB.

The biggest problem with this is - why the hell wouldn't Jiffy say something about that? Hindsight being what it is this post:
I'm thinking neither of us died and this game is too large for a doc to be accurate yet.

Scum don't consider us a threat.

Also don't like pecan.
Makes me think he saw
something
that night. Especially when after I claimed:
Also not comfortable with lynching Spy after the softclaim.

VOTE: Pecan

Would also be willing to lynch today;
{T-Bone, MoS}
Which makes me think that Pecan/T-Bone/MoS would contain who he saw there WITH me. Watching MoS come out with firey death for Porkens right after makes me think it sure as shit wasn't him. T-Bone would make sense for the one performing the kill as well. This is a huge flag at Pecan butttt with Fish's claim the Pecan RB makes more sense.

----

My problem is that is a lot harder to stomach than: Garruk RB'd me, saw no kill, went SCUM FOUND and there we go. Which would make that day make more sense - when you start to look at the breakdown of how D2 went and the party jumping on me for the claim it includes such vaunted members as Porkens AND T-bone AND... Paschendale. Who has 180'd that tune soo hard it's pretty spectacular.

So I'm starting to swing back to Garruk town again because it makes more sense except:
News Flash: a flip on either lover as scum should completely prove I'm town, unless you think I double reverse bus my scum lover to kill a fucking
doctor
day two. Do I like bussing? Yes, absolutely. Do I do it idiotically in a way that is sure to run up my lynch afterward? No. Hell, even if I did do that, I'd claim something more definitive than a fucking roleblock! Come fucking on.
Thats a piece of information that the only way he would have had (and he's playing it as) is if I was rolecopped N1.

One more post incoming.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3658 (isolation #96) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So now we have to get to the nitty gritty:

2. morph the cat (Cabd + Fferyllt hydra) - Town. The only paranoia is the fact we're now in a situation where they can't be lynched and they've said so - but, unless empking is scum there is ZERO reason for them to claim the shot and kill the wagoneers on me.
4. Mastermind of Sin - Town. Unrelenting on Porkens and bringing him back to the forefront and making sense is town.
8. Paschendale - Likely Scum. The more I look the more I dislike the timing of the switches and come at me bro is always a huge red flag.
9. Empking - Fuck. Who knows gabby jay. This read is pretty much the single most important thing to figure out. The only definite is Empking is NOT scum with Garruk.
10. Formerfish - Town. Tooown. In fact I'll put hard money on regardless of what happens today you're probably sleeping with the fishes tonight.
12. Garruk Relentless (Natirasha + MafiaSSK hybrid) - God in heaven I wish I knew. If scum, NOT the scum RB.
13. pieceofpecanpie - With Fish's RB claim AND another 1x I feel a lot better about this slot. Town.
17. Generic - Townhahahaha just kidding you know the song and dance here. The caveat to scum pushing for this today is if Generic is scum and lynched before me then the hopes of lovers-gate get bashed against the wall. Considering how much brotection he's had a good chance for scum RB.
20. notscience - If generic is scum, this goes waay up in the chances land. So, with whats left AND DV not being scum, I'm not stoked. I also don't like the whatevs in regards to the wagons today.

It comes down to:
Empking needs to be dealt with today. If Empking is town, this is literally the last chance to lynch there and not lose.

I've been trying to think about it as a function of balance and double-doc/lover scum kind of makes sense. However, with scum-rb, rolecop and encryptor and watcher/1 shot cop putting the town power heavy protective makes more sense to me. It looks like in the setup-pen this was almost assumed scum are losing NK's and town-town lover is there to make up for it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3659 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So at the end of the day I'm exhausted and talked myself into circles. :P

I want Garruk to just be scum and make this easy but I need someone to confirm I'm not insane or make it make sense.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3670 (isolation #98) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Fish you have my heart I'll be your mason buddy anytime.

And that kind of shit in 3665 gets me all kinds of paranoid.

But, really, the issue comes down to Empking.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3672 (isolation #99) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

SpyreX the thing that has preyed on my mind about you is that you never seem to stand up and lead, or even take a strong stand, and I feel like you are the kind of player who will take a stand when you're town.

But, maybe that's because this town has been so divided and lacking in consensus that it's been one suboptimal compromise after another.
I've tried to lead, but its hard to keep bashing against that wall.

But strong stand? I think my stances on everything has been pretty clear for forever.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3674 (isolation #100) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I tried tooth and nail with Generic more than once.

Waaay back on D1 I said we'd be exactly where we are with him.

But you're absolutely right there's a lot of sighing and gnashing of teeth.

But, lets talk the important talk. Empking.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3677 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

0. Didn't even pretend at that point.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3682 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And you think he could be town because of balance?
On paper, absolutely. If he wasn't playing like empking I wouldn't even sweat it much because doc/doc/watcher is haaard to cope with but lover is a good foil to both weaken the doc and the watcher.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3759 (isolation #103) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:30 am

Post by SpyreX »

VL/A till mid next week.

Shock and awe, my protect didn't go through.

And you bet your ass tooth and nail I'm going to fight against emps lynch NOW because LIKE I SAID YESTERDAY that was the time to deal with it.

@MoS: I haven't said anything to Emp. Which is the problem because I think its either #2 or #3 but I have no way of telling which and that'd be really fucking nice to know right about now.
Why didn't they target the lovers?

If there isn't a scum player amongst he lovers, why kill formerfish? The choice of risking formerfish is being protected by spyrex vs a 50:50 on a lover that formerfish isn't targeting (and was unlikely to be protecting any of them given he thought one of them was scum)...

And they aimed for formerfish?

Bullshit. One of the lovers is almost certainly scum.

vote spyrex
Ohh look who's coming to play all of a sudden and throwing that hail mary. Unless you think Garruk or Fish were lying, there is a scum roleblocker *gasp*.

And Fish being the single person that 100% wasn't going to be lynched AND a doctor being killed when every day its been up the lovers tree?

Or, you know, the fact that even if Empking is town killing us last night doesn't win the game for scum.

-----

@Morph and NS - if you're that sure now, why the hell didn't you lynch yesterday when it could be afforded?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3761 (isolation #104) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:39 am

Post by SpyreX »

Yea I about threw my hands up when I saw that was a self-hammer but god damnit don't give up.

Assume Empking is town for the exercise.
I'm pretty sure you're town.

If we're looking at 3 left in those parcels who is it? If you haven't been shot you're gonna be the endgame if we get it right so lets put on the thinkin caps.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3764 (isolation #105) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:54 am

Post by SpyreX »

I him and haw on MoS but I keep coming back to Porkens. He was relentless with that in such a way it doesn't look like a bus and that led into claimgate which didn't work out so well for scum.

I could get behind pasch/generic. I can't believe that there isn't at least one in that pair.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3768 (isolation #106) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So apparently instead of blocking formerfish and killing spyrex for two town players in one night the scum team chose to keep the lovers alive for... Wifom?

That's the defence is it spyrex?

Yeah, mislynch me today, I can't be bothered with this level of bullshit anymore. If both spyrex and mos are town then is rather not still be around for that clusterfuck of a finish.
ALL ABOARD THE EMO TRAIN

For those playing along, once again and assuming Empking is town:

Killing us last night starts today in lylo and with fish
who was not ever getting lynched
alive.

Killing Fish last night starts today in mylo with omg lovers mk 50 alive which means we're not no lynching.

This isn't ~WIFOM~ or even Scum 102. This is scum 101 shit.

Of course playing dumb with this and forgetting a roleblocker once again and not disagreeing with Night 3 and yet somehow trying to play I'm the scum in the lovers is pretty much par for the course.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3793 (isolation #107) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:58 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh fuck that nine 9 ways to Sunday. If he's scum, I'm literally going to push for mod action. As it sits, thats probably the most town thing he's done all game.
Also I was looking through majiffys and nachomollies Isos regarding you

Majiffy said to trust mollies read on you but it looks like the only actual read from them on morph is based on cabd which bugs me

Nachomollie wanted mos blood as did majiffy fwiw

Pasch is here because Mollie saved his ass d1

Generic and I are here because lolthrows

I don't see scum morltivation for leaving mos alive though
When would scum have killed MoS? It's been Jiffy, 50, Mason, Mason, Doc.

Which leads to this:
I don't think we can afford to go for <one of these two is scum>. There's no room for error.
Of course there's no room for error. In that set was the first place I was gonna look and it looks like it took care of itself. If Generic is town then I feel better about NS and worse about Empking.

Pasch, Pecan and Emp I could see. I'm not rock hard solid but even carving around there's not many other scenarios that make sense.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3795 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:14 am

Post by SpyreX »

? I do now after /wrists quit.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3797 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:26 am

Post by SpyreX »

Its more pecan being gone. I'm not hardon about it all but Generic-town kind of throws a wrench in most of my thought processes.

Between porkens and generic, especially today, I can't buy that as scum.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3800 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The biggest problem with Empking today is this:
Unless you think scum's going to bus, its not happening because like I said I'm not voting for him today. I'm not now, or ever, the lylo patsy.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3802 (isolation #111) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm not rock hard anywhere. I think the play is pasch. But I'm not rushing anything.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3809 (isolation #112) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:25 am

Post by SpyreX »

Morph remind of something very obvious after PA is caught up.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3816 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yeaa what I'm waiting for kinda requires you to be caught up so we're gonna frankie goes to hollywood until then.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3823 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

Thats fine and brings up what my concern is:

EVERYONE seems ok with Pasch thats talking. Which has me more than a little worried.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3826 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I am still in a holding pattern for PA. I'm trying not to let generic-hate seep in.

But, yes, I think the end result is seeing what happens when the gun is loaded.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3829 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Almost bedtime but as for Pasch-RB:
So, the million dollar question: is Empking town. I..don't know. The play isn't good and I absolutely dislike that vote on GR. However, town-Empking explains leaving the lovers alive as well because, frankly, its a easy sell. Also, the flipside of Empking-town is: why is this brought to a head today by scum instead of the power play at lylo and bet your ass it is:

SpyreX (3) - Garruk Relentless, morph the cat, Generic
Garruk Relentless (3) - notscience, Paschendale, Mastermind of Sin
Paschendale (2) - Empking, Formerfish

You don't ride the fine line of leaving a doc alive to give up before the race is done unless its a partner on the line. Which, based on how today started is gigantic fingers at pasch and garruk having a scum there. This is super especially true if Garruk is a scum RB (which is doubtful) because then you're forced to try to kill lovers at night and one fuckup is game (with a 66% chance to fuck up). The pasch-scum scenario isn't as strong UNLESS he's the scum RB because then whooo nelly its a horde of problems moving forward.
It was the push of Lovers hardcore yesterday. Of course, with Garruk flipping town and Generic's /wrists it kinda falls apart.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3846 (isolation #117) » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Still need this reminder?
Nope, its the everyone in seeming agreement on Pasch problem.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3854 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So as discussed above, do you think that him not being lynched for days on end is a matter of scum sneakily saving him for an endgame mislynch or him being scum whose teammates have stopped trying to rescue him? Because for me the problem with the latter theory is that Empking can hardly be said to have exerted much influence on the game state, and popp was actually pushing for Paschendale at various points. Which tanks my scum team theory.
Here's the part I'd need to do legwork on: was popp ever pushing on him when he was actually viable?

Because MoS is right that it'd get push, then... vanish.

And apathy has been a huge part of this game (and to a degree its worked).
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3856 (isolation #119) » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The only useful thing Generic did was replace out and, again, if that was a scum move I'm talking to mods on high. So I just block him out entirely now.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3880 (isolation #120) » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I think I'm ready for this and based on everything going on I'm confident.

Unvote, Vote: Pasch

Tonight will be telling. Also, Empking is going to have a long conversation with me tonight and has tonight to convince me he's town or I'm hammering him tomorrow.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3904 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:11 am

Post by SpyreX »

I've been fighting the plague - is there anything else that needs to be done, or can we get to night?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3912 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Pecan is VLA, right?

100% with morph and this sitting there, either way, is pretty much PA town.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3919 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

On the plus side maybe there's less scum then we think and this was a huge slip?

I can't fathom missing the giant THIS IS MYLO GUYS all day.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3922 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

All three? Highly unlikely.

Empking is a definite possibility but he couldn't fight today if he wanted to. There's still an outside chance of town there though.
MoS would require some serious hijinks because the holy porkens crusade and giant hurculean ball of effort today feel town through and through.
Morph has been consistently town and coming out to defend me even to protect empking buddy doesn't make a lot of sense. Especially when early enough they realized they would probably both a.) have to sac Empking and b.) a BP claim normally isn't gonna just skate. Additionally the 1/1 1 shot claims with Morph going first is a point in their favor.

Maaybe two on in double bus. Thats why I want to have huge long words with Empking tonight.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD