mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:45 am

Post by mozamis »

hey kuribo believe we played in "Always Sunny..."

Getting Narnia off my chest:
VOTE GARMR
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:51 am

Post by mozamis »

Still funny private plane
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:44 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Kuribo - I know you like to let off steam, fair enough. But if you let rip every single post, they lose the effect...
But anyway, this Kuribo lynch looks like a joke.

Red Ryu and Kuribo both look town.
No other real reads just yet. Most of scum probably haven't posted yet.
Oh, Titus maybe town - based on a really weak meta read (one recent game with him).
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:29 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Titus - they both look town to me. Red looks like he is fake claiming, and kuribo looks fairly convincing.
Like kuribo, I find the idea that there is a day cop pretty unlikely. The way it was claimed didn't even seem that serious. And he just happened to randomly and correctly guess a scum as well? Yeah, it's theoretically possible, but it all just seems a real stretch.
@ Kuribo - yeah I understand your frustration. I'm just hoping we have enough half decent players here that will make sure it doesn't go through.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:32 am

Post by mozamis »

ah I should have read on.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:00 am

Post by mozamis »

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 61, aptil wrote:But you say he is town . Why should we vote for him ? We should look at people like Pjo and Aunt Jemima .
why Pjo and Jem?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by mozamis »

Titus is looking more and more town. He looks like he is really thinking about the game (see post 129). And then post 147 he comes up with another possible scum team. I can't really scum doing that at this stage. Why not just make an "effort" post like p129, and then leave it at that?
Sure, the answer is "because he is good scum trying to look really town" but most scum wouldn't bother.
So Titus town for me.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:27 pm

Post by mozamis »

Nonetheless, he just looks pretty town atm. He's posting quality content, and probing questions.
And with the greatest amount of respect, I followed the end of Doctor Who mafia quite closely, and your read on Titus then was pretty shakey, so I'm afraid I can't take your read on him for granted.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by mozamis »

*shaky
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:15 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 169, kuribo wrote:I like his balls.
Had to be done, sorry *immature face* :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 am

Post by mozamis »

With you on the lurkers though. Particularly in a large game, it's not a bad option -there's bound to be at least one lurker scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:17 am

Post by mozamis »

lol!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:35 am

Post by mozamis »

Be good to pressurise the lurkers. Votes for garmr, hermy, qwints and someone else would be good.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:36 am

Post by mozamis »

IAI.
In fact votes for IAI would be good, because if he is scum, he is good.
VOTE I AM INNOCENT.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #179 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:38 am

Post by mozamis »

Pjovek looks town to me. Doesn't seem to give a fuck what kuribo thinks.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

I assumed it was a joke as well.
But PV's response sounded like he was serious.
Deson't seem likely to be a scum slip, but @ PV - what the fuck were you talking about?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

*doesn't
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #240 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:36 pm

Post by mozamis »

'ullo Garmr you devious mother "fudger" ;)
Could you give a post of DGB's that made you think she might be town? Sorry, I have to be strict on you after Narnia :P

@whoever was suggesting me and the other guy were trying to "drown out"/discredit kuribo - just no. I've already stated that I thought Kuribo was town, so that's just bollocks on your part.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:45 am

Post by mozamis »

So we have the usual town on town pissing contest, hurrah!
Still good for P.O.E I guess.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:37 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 263, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 133, DrippingGoofball wrote:Titus/PereV/Wake88 for the scum team so far.
Titus/PereV/Wake88/aptil
PereV, Wake, Aptil I am null on, so maybe. But why do you think Titus scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:02 am

Post by mozamis »

Have to say, Pvojek's "open letter" is one of the funniest posts I have read in a long time. Quality stuff.
He's still town, and at the risk of being described by Mr. Pvojek as a "crapulent cultist" or "sinister sycophant", so is Kuribo :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:14 am

Post by mozamis »

IAI's post looks like a straight forward OMGUS post. Need a vote from you soon though IAI and some content.
I find Aunt Jem's post more worrying though -where's this "mozzy scum" come from? It looks a bit like you saw IAI's post and sheeped that.

Wake worries me a bit with his abstract theorizing. How about some reads?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:24 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 281, Garmantz wrote:Why would you care about being described as town???
I don't really understand where you have got this from. I made a fairly obvious joke about Pvojek potentially not being happy about me being one of Kuribo's Maoist followers or whatever. (since i town read Kuribo). So for you to then say "why would I be worried about being described as town" doesn't make sense.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:28 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 284, Garmr wrote:
In post 282, Garmantz wrote:
In post 281, Garmantz wrote: Actually this question is bad I should of reword it better. Why do you care about how people view your reads if you genuinely believe them.

An example

If you saw Kuribo as scum, why would anyone elses opinion on how you viewed him matter?
spelling and grammar fixed a bit and reword to flow better sorry for the 4xpost.
I don't, it was a joke. Thought the razz emoticon might have given it away.
And for threcord, I have several times stated I think kurobo is town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:28 am

Post by mozamis »

*the record
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:36 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 288, Pjovek wrote:If you read kuribo town you're literally an enemy of FREEDOM

Why do you hate FREEDOM mozamis?
It can pollute the polis, and give those who are not inately worthy a false sense of hope. Only those of purity, like Kuribo can be entrusted with life outside the cave.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:53 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 292, kuribo wrote:moz doesn't hate me
I worship the kuribo!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:56 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 289, DrippingGoofball wrote:There is no way you have enough information about aptil to challenge my scum read on his playerslot.
You have only said about Aptil (p261) that "he is scum", no explanation given.
Why are you reading aptil as scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 291, Titus wrote:PereV/Garantz/AJ, what are yor reads here Mozamis?

I am thinking we have a scumread in common that is a scum with AJ. AJ never scumreads me this early.
I'm confused, didn't even think AJ was in the game?
Titus looks very town, PV don't know, Garmr don't know but gut is saying town (he's doing more scumhunting/more annoying/aggressive than he was when he was scum, when he buddyied me -bit vague, bt thats my feeling so far).

Sorry for all the posts, in a bit of a rush.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:58 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 308, Titus wrote:Moz, np, AJ is Auntie Jemina, not Ajtheepic.
Ah lol makes sense. Don't really know, want to say vague scum read, but that's because she's not dishing out the moz love I think. Null I guess.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:19 am

Post by mozamis »

I like some reads please Wake.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Post by mozamis »

Yeah, I'm not sure I like DGB. In the one game I've seen her in (Doctor Who), she was much more confident, long posts, detailed arguments. I know there are reasons other than alignment that can explain away apparent meta changes. Particularly when I'm only going on one game.
But she doesn't seem to be really scumhunting.

VOTE DGB.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 338, aptil wrote:DGB is scum .
why?

@wayne - it's Day 1, we have so little to go off. So yes, you are right -my "meta" is based on the last day of a game, where she might play very differently from Day 1. But surely you must understand my perspective. I see a player acting quite differently from the only other game I saw her in. That raises suspicions. It's not much to go on. But when we have so little to go on, it's a start, and then we can guage reactions from there.
And her reaction...just an OMGUS post. Seems to be a lot of that in this game.
Her reaction might just be "emotional" town. But until she ups her game, I think DGB is a line of enquiry worth pursuing.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ DGB - Garmr's post about unifying wagons sounds pretty town to me. He's trying to push the game forward, get town moving - hardly something from the standard "calculated inaction" scum playbook.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 336, Titus wrote:If I wasn't confident Pere vote slipped
Where was that, Titus?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:16 am

Post by mozamis »

Why do you think DGB is town?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:30 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 342, Pjovek wrote:But why, specifically, is mozamore scum and not one of a billion wrong townies
that are just wrong.
I said DGB is scum. You say that you don't think I'm scum, and that I'm a wrong townie. (Yes, I'm paraphrasing).
So it seems to suggest that you think DGB is town.
Fairly clear I would have thought.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:09 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 358, Pjovek wrote:And holey, that question is "why does this make him scum and not town?"
That is not a statement of my thoughts. That is a fucking question to a dude that made a statement.
What the hell is hard to understand about that.
I'm disappointed you seem to want to turn everything into a pissing contest. A reflection of immaturity I guess. But I've been pretty civil to you, and I expect the same in return from you.
I think you are focusing too much on trying to "win" arguments rather than to help the town, which isn't very bright. I think you are better than that, but I am beginning to doubt my assessment of you as someone who was relatively intelligent who I might be able to hold a decent conversation with.
Anyway, it's just basic logic:

1) I said DGB was scum.
2) You said I was wrong.
3) Therefore, you think DGB is town.

Now we have that sorted, why do you think DGB is town? Also, read a basic "Introduction to Logic", or something by Grayling and read Plato's Republic as well. It will do you the world of good. The cave, Pvojek, the cave...Dear oh dear, I thought that was a basic reference, but never mind, you'll get there!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:29 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 362, Pjovek wrote:I didn't even insult you, you seem to have thin skin. Well, you're not the only one in this game I guess.
lol "think skin" is always a good cop-out for insulting someone.
Bt anyway, you've just been a bit snide, a bit rude -"mozobobo" "how hard is that to understand". "if you think that, chances are your wrong".
You're just generally trying to belittle me, and other people. You could have said "no, you dont undrstaand -this is my point". But instead you were an arse about it.
Just stop being a twat and focus on the game.
Ah, I feel better for that lol
Next!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:54 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 365, Wake1 wrote:Mozamis

———✹ Why do you think DGB is Scum?
As mentioned, mainly based on a meta read. As also mentioned, it 's not a massively strong read, just something to go on as it's Day 1. Her reaction has been quite good though.

———✹ Are you being careful? It feels like it.
I don't seem to have any strong scum reads, but I have some strong town reads. So I don't think I'm being careful, just no one looks like "Obv scum" to me yet. I find that's pretty rare on Day 1 anyway.

———✹ I don't provide reads much; there is a raging debate on them. I prefer direct interrogation.
If that's your playstyle, as someone else said, then fair enough. I've never played with you before, so I was worried that you were playing the scum card of "lets hide behind a lot of theory, and hope people confuse it with scum hunting".

———✹ You say Titus looks very town. Why? Do you have experience with her, like I do?
He looks very similar to Dr. Who, where he was town.But its not just meta, the guy seems really engaged, giving reads etc

———✹ Help me understand the "abstract reasoning" bit. You have my attention.
See above about theory. A few of your posts seemed slightly abstruse - the posts where you were going back and forth with Titus, I think.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:58 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 368, Wake1 wrote:I'd like to know if anyone else here knows Town-Kuribo and how helpful he is
Check out "Always Sunny in Mafia". He was town there, and pretty helpful to town. If only because he kept the game moving, and didn't shut up lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:00 am

Post by mozamis »

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:14 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 387, Wake1 wrote:I'd like to take a few minutes to discuss gameplay theory here and now with you all. Is that alright with you?

Aggression. Pressure.

I've never been too good at that, for fear of mislynching people.
It's not really my style, but whatever works for you. I think aggression and (pretty much) tunnelling is fine AS LONG AS at the back of your mind you keep some doubt, and can back down when you think "shit, actually I was wrong about this guy". Putting someone at L-1 doesn't have to mean a lynch etc
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:21 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 400, waynegg wrote:More Mozamis votes please
Have you said why? If not, what's your reasoning?
I'm going to vote Aptil. DGB I don't really know about. But she has upped her posting and content, so she is looking bettter.
Aptil seems to be floating through without giving any analysis.

VOTE APTIL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:36 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Wake - indulge me. Just give me one read.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:57 am

Post by mozamis »

lol gotta hope not. Although I guess that means I think you're town, so thanks for that Wayne.
Wake, I know where you are coming from I think, you dont want to mindlessly tunnell, or give reads you haven't fully assessed.
Still, I think by the end of Day 1, or on day 2 at the latest you have to give some reads, otherwise you begin to look like you are hiding something, or The Town becomes an easy place for scum to survive.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:57 am

Post by mozamis »

"you're town" =Wake
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 430, waynegg wrote:Lordee that waz too ezee! "Welp I guess that meanz ur town wake. Thanks for shooting him down waynegg"

Blow this fucker out of the sky now pleaze.
What are you talking about? I posted "gotta hope that isn't a daykill" (clearly looked like you were joking). And as I typed that I realised "well, if I'm hoping that Wake isn't really dead, then I must think he is town".
How else can you interpret that?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:07 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 433, mozamis wrote:
In post 430, waynegg wrote:Lordee that waz too ezee! "Welp I guess that meanz ur town wake. Thanks for shooting him down waynegg"

What are you talking about? I posted "gotta hope that isn't a daykill" (clearly looked like you were joking). And as I typed that I realised "well, if I'm hoping that Wake isn't really dead, then I must think he is town".
Waynegg, you havent responded to this. What on earth are you talking about?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #451 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:49 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 448, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 446, Wake1 wrote:'Kay. DGB and Waynegg need to explain what's going on.
I'm a B-52 bomber. I drop bombs. I dropped one on mozamis.
Christ, thats not a serious daykill I hope. Otherwise that's a really fucking dumb move.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 459, DrippingGoofball wrote:I thought you thought I was scum LOL
Nope, I had already unvoted you. And then said when I voted Aptil, "I don't know about DGB", clearly saying you were now null to me.

And Wake:
In post 454, waynegg wrote:He wouldn't
know
wake town like that without being scum.
In post 428, mozamis wrote:Although I guess that means I
think
you're town,
Can you see the difference?
Thanks for the misrep though.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 454, waynegg wrote:Mozamis jumping in immediately on my gambit of shooting wake and saying that he's town preemptive to wake's flip was a springing for town cred. He wouldn't know wake town like that without being scum.
Although Wayne, you seem pretty sure Wake is going to flip town. Please explain why.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:55 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 444, mozamis wrote:
In post 433, mozamis wrote:

Waynegg, you havent responded to this. What on earth are you talking about?
You still haven't responded to this.
You're approach seems to be "sheep Mozza scum though I'm not gonna say why" and then ignore questions you don't like.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:56 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 453, qwints wrote:Oh DGB, you're incorrigible.

Missing the open of a game during holidays makes it really hard to catch up. I should have a free afternoon to really dig into the game next week, but for now let me just say mozamis's reaction makes me think he's likely scum.
Why din't you vote for me then?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:57 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Wayne - you still havent responded to my post which I think I have posted twice now, maybe three times?
@ Qwints - you gonna vote for someone?
@ Wake - I wouldn't replace out. You seem to be more more active and thinking about the game more than most. You look pretty town to me, so you'll be an assest if you maintain your current levels of activity. Its a busy time of year, so most people wont be posting as much, so i wouldn't worry too much about it.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:35 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 498, kuribo wrote:Moz why are you ok with me wasting my vote but asking qwints to vote?
I'm not even sure who you are voting for tbh. I have you as a town read so I'm not that bothered. Qwints is at best null, and a possible scum candidate. I wasn't thrilled with the way he came in, suggested he thought I was scum, without then voting for me.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:38 am

Post by mozamis »

ah checked the votecount you're voting for yourself still lol
Yeah, I guess that is a wasted vote, but it didnt seem scummy when you made it, it seemed like you were pissed off.
Which actually I can relate to more now I've been under scrutiny. Last few games I seemed to get a free town pass. It's been a while since I've been a mislynch candidate.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:41 am

Post by mozamis »

Whats happened to Red anyway?
And Aptil, some thoughts from you would be good.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:20 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 506, waynegg wrote:Lol moar with Mozamis coming to life after I point out his total absence with pressure. You guys are really making this too easy!
lol Catch 22 much? When I was absent (for erm...less than a day?!) you say "Moz is scum, he's disappeared under pressure!". When I return after my MASSIVE HIATUS, you say "Moz is only posting cos I pressurized him!".
That's ridiculous.
Wayne, you STILL haven't responded to any of my points.

Garmr still null for me. He could be scum lurking or he could be telling the truth. He's capable of either. He's "emotional-might-replace-out-post" is null -certainly doesn't mean he is town. He had a big row with Peacebringer in iur last game, where he threatened to replace out, and he was scum.
So it's null I reckon.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:09 am

Post by mozamis »

This is a standout post for me. This was right in the middle of Wayne fake vigging and DGB fake vigging, Wayne and me going at each other etc. Quite big stuff going on.

Meanwhile, Aptil pops in to say:
In post 470, aptil wrote:Does it even matter what your plane is ?
Yeah, the specific conxtext is that DGB had just bombed me, but even so...To me it looks like a really contrived scum post. He wants to prod dodge and say soemthing, but has no real idea what to say. Aptil, any response?
Lets get some votes on him.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:46 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 541, Garmantz wrote:He seems to be reading the game pretty well it's scary
Why is it scary? And you say about Wayne as well (I keep arsing up the vote tags):
"Making the same mistake I made a couple of games ago" -what mistake?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:24 am

Post by mozamis »

lol he's not going to like that.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:41 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 580, Titus wrote:Ugh. Dgb/Garm scum is really suspicious now. They tear us and ignore my case on PV but then push him later.

Mozamis, Fitz, want a tiwnblock? I cannot see myself voting you two ever.
I've never been in a townblock before. How does that work? But I certainly wont be voting you today. Fitz I am null on.
I'm not at all convinced Garmr is scum. I've just played with him as scum, and he seems a lot more aggressive and less nice than he was then.
DGB I don't know. She's OMGUSing me like a good 'un, but I see that as null.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:20 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 641, Garmantz wrote:and i was certain he was town.
Who were you, Mantis, in Narnia?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:26 am

Post by mozamis »

Wayne, could you please stop talking COMPLETE BOLLOCKS:
In post 642, waynegg wrote:The last thing he should have done was to go silent in the face of that pressure
Right, lets have a look at me "going silent". You first say this here:
In post 485, waynegg wrote:Now that he's fucked up he's gone silent
which was MON DEC 23RD 7.10 PM (GMT).

My last response to you was here on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:55 am.
which was a MASSIVE 8HRS 15 MINS before your "moz gone silent post".
Yes, folks I didn't respond to Wayne FOR LESS THAN A DAY!

Also, I had already pointed out that I didn't respond to you for a day:
In post 514, mozamis wrote:lol Catch 22 much? When I was absent (for erm...less than a day?!) you say "Moz is scum, he's disappeared under pressure!". When I return after my MASSIVE HIATUS, you say "Moz is only posting cos I pressurized him!".
which you ignored.
Just an apology from you please Wayne that you are talking UNMITIGATED SHIT is all that's required, thanks.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:33 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 642, waynegg wrote:I usually ignore my scum reads just to watch them piss themselves trying to damn me for ignoring them
You can ignore your scum reads if you want. But it just means YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY. By your logic, people can just say, "yeah i think x is scum but I'm not going to get any evidence". It's just tunnelling, it's not scum hunting. You ask people questions, and you then judge their scuminess by their response. Their responses are like evidence. And an investigation without evidence is not an investigation, it's a witch hunt.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 669, waynegg wrote:Nice misconstruction Mesamis! Too bad I've already provided context about why how you came backing of the game is what put all the mails in you coffin. Read and then try again.
Thanks for once again not responding to what I said.

Annoyingly, although I would DEARLY love to vote Wayne, as he seems bent on not reading anything I write and just tunnelling the fuck out of me all game, he is probably town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:23 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 684, Red Ryu wrote:Despite egg being anti-town you're still scum for pages 16-19 with your goofball vote.
What the fuck are you even talking about? I haven't made a goofball vote all game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:36 am

Post by mozamis »

Just skimmed through p16-19, and I voted for Aptil.
In post 402, mozamis wrote:
In post 400, waynegg wrote:More Mozamis votes please
Have you said why? If not, what's your reasoning?
I'm going to vote Aptil. DGB I don't really know about. But she has upped her posting and content, so she is looking bettter.
Aptil seems to be floating through without giving any analysis.

VOTE APTIL
Absolutely nothing "goofball" about that vote, so please get your facts straight.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:48 am

Post by mozamis »

lol hang on just realised Red might have been talking about the player DrippingGOOFBALL. Sorry about that, I thought you meant I had made a stupid "goofball" vote.
Never mind, I didn't vote for DGB between p16-19. In fact I think my Aptil vote replaced my DGB vote.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:07 am

Post by mozamis »

One of Red, DGB and katuski probably scum.
"hey, none of the other wagons are really happening, lets push the pbvious lurker lynch".
Not sure which of em to vote for yet, but I'm having none of this Aptil wagon.
UNVOTE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:08 am

Post by mozamis »

*obvious
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:28 am

Post by mozamis »

Been noticing a lot of IIoa from DGB:
In post 694, DrippingGoofball wrote:Aptil does need the sweet taste of rope.

VOTE: Aptil

To Katsuki: I decided not to bus PereV because he's the godfather, aptil is just a goon.
why is Aptil scum?
In post 721, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 715, mozamis wrote:One of Red, DGB and katuski probably scum.
Gonna say none of these three are scum.
Why not?
In post 724, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 723, kuribo wrote:that's not even close to a gambit
He's still town though.
Why is he still town?
In post 734, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 733, aptil wrote:
v/la till the 2nd of Jan .
This is a scum VLA.
Why is it a scum v/la?

Some explanations, please DGB.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:47 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 763, DrippingGoofball wrote:@ MOZAMIS

Sorry mate I don't answer questions from scum.
Well, that's very anti town of you. So you think it's ok just to go through the game, making preposterous ex cathedra pronouncements, and not expecting that town might want some explanations?
That's an absurd way to play the game. It creates a very easy environment for scum, where they don't have to ever justify themselves.
If you don't explain yourself, how are town supposed to decide whether you are scum or not?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:39 am

Post by mozamis »

Good to see peeps seeing sense. Red, Katsuki and DGB all had dodgy votes on the Aptil wagon. I'd be happy with any of them.
I'll probably vote for Aunt Jemima. Anyone got a csae on her though?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:39 am

Post by mozamis »

*case
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by mozamis »

Ultimately, I haven't seen one good reason from anyone why Aptil is scum. It's just a lurker lynch.
Aunt J looks scummier. She belatedly gave some analysis, but mostly she has just relied upon assertions.
Anyway, out of her and Aptil, she's more likely to be scum, so:

VOTE AUNT JEMIMA
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:23 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 878, Garmantz wrote:VOTE: Aptil

Really really wanted my peregV lynch.
Why not vote for Aunt J, who looks a bit scummy, as opposed to Aptil, who doesn't?
This goes for everyone on board the Aptil wagon.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #964 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by mozamis »

Well, that's a poor lynch I think.
Aunt Jem seems to be talking nonsense, so she has to be a candidate tomorrow. Tired as hell and watching the cricket, but yeah...shit lynch.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by mozamis »

and I'm with Garmr 100%, could people stop the PR crumbing, and set up speculation. Its good cover for scum, and just leads town around in a circle.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 986, The Goodfather wrote:Looks like pjovek messed up and helped lynch town
Huzzah! The Ashimed tell!

VOTE THE GODFATHER
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 986, The Goodfather wrote:I am gonna go re read the dp1 stuff and see if i can help defend against any accusations peeps might throw at pjovek/me
Lol how paranoid is this?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by mozamis »

and then he follows up with some "lets pad out the post with some set up spec!".
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 989, Aunt Jemina wrote:There's newbtown and newbscum.

Goody's entrance is newbscum.

Agree 100 per cent.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 994, Titus wrote:suggests you DON'T want me reanalyzing without the wifom argument of "Titus is saying that to be survivalistic".
"suggests"? she hasn't actually said that. You sound defensive as hell.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Post by mozamis »

Red, are you being serious? About 3 hours after that post about not making a goofball vote I said:
In post 695, mozamis wrote:lol hang on just realised Red might have been talking about the player DrippingGOOFBALL. Sorry about that, I thought you meant I had made a stupid "goofball" vote.
Never mind, I didn't vote for DGB between p16-19. In fact I think my Aptil vote replaced my DGB vote.
So, yeah I haven't lied. Please read the thread properly.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1022 (isolation #87) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:21 am

Post by mozamis »

Still needs rope for his "Hello, I'm scum" opening post.
VOTE THE GOODFATHER
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (isolation #88) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1030, The Goodfather wrote:And AJ has like 20 total posts, and 6 or so votes... i may be a newb, but that says scum to me.
I don't follow. Are you saying she has voted six times in twenty posts? Why does that make Aj scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1034 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:48 am

Post by mozamis »

I'm gonna
UNVOTE

The Goodfather could well be scum and deserves some pressure, but one thing he said is right: we are in the shit if we mislynch. And we have 20 days left until end of The Day.
Need pretty much everyone to start posting more. Town has been done in by recent events (denied an opportunity to lynch scum yesterday) but the fight back begins here, people!
*rises to sing national anthem*
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1035 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:49 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1032, waynegg wrote:VOTE: Mozamis
Thanks for the mindless tunnelling!
Wayne, you're probably town, so if you could start actually scum hunting, that would be great.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:27 am

Post by mozamis »

Ok, so my strongest 3 town reads are Wayne and Garmantz. Vaguely suspicious of Red yesterday, but he's probably town.
So they are my 3 "unlynchables" for today.
Everyone else is suspect.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1039 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:12 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1037, PeregrineV wrote:
Day 2 Vote Count 1- If there have been one before the modkill

Garmantz 2 - PeregrineV, Katsuki, HavingFitz
Titus 1 - Aunt Jemina
Aunt Jemina 1 - Titus
TheGoodfather 1 - mozamis
mozamis 1 - Red Ryu

Not voting

Garmantz
kuribo
Pjovek
qwints
WayneGG

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch
This looks like IIoA. A prod dodge at best. Any reads?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1054 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1051, kuribo wrote:
In post 1043, Garmantz wrote:kuribo, how come you haven't posted much lately?
crippling depression mostly, i'm not really reading any of this shit lately

i'll help you mislynch katsuki though if you want, cupcake eating bastard should prolly die today

Vote: Katsuki
@ Kuribo- Why have you been posting a lot more in your other game?
@ Wayne - I answered all your "points" against me. Happy to answer them again. If you actually have a case against me, put it up. I'm getting tired of you just shouting "Moz is scum, Moz is scum".
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (isolation #94) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:30 am

Post by mozamis »

Well, Kuribo still looks town.
@Fitz -why do you suspect Garmantz? Not seeing that at all.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (isolation #95) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:29 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1059, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Havingfitz
Why? Is it your intention to get through the whole game without explaining your actions?

I'll respond to Wayne at some point but he's really breaking me at the moment, so I can't be fucked.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #96) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:41 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1069, waynegg wrote:Too late for that. Why are you and Moz trying to drown Kuribo's voice, discredit his thoughts, and sway the town against the loudmouth? They do that well enough on their own. There's no town motivation in that tag team event, ergo at least one of you is scum. Which of you has the beef history with Kuribo?

It was obvious by this point one of Pjo or Moz was scum. One was pushing a mislynch, the other buddying. Just needed to sort out which was which.

In post 428, mozamis wrote:lol gotta hope not. Although I guess that means I think you're town, so thanks for that Wayne.
Wake, I know where you are coming from I think, you dont want to mindlessly tunnell, or give reads you haven't fully assessed.
Still, I think by the end of Day 1, or on day 2 at the latest you have to give some reads, otherwise you begin to look like you are hiding something, or The Town becomes an easy place for scum to survive.

Prematurely calling Wake town...

The Moz lynch was also too hard to get through D1 which heaps on even more to the likelihood of Moz scum

POE also suggests Moz scum and possibly Kuribo scum. AJ slips to null.
Those quote tags are slightly messed up, but they will do the job.
1) I town read Kuribo, and I still do. Buddying is not town reading people. But to say "one of Pvojek or moz has to be scum" is a false dichotomy, plain and simple.
2) I said I thought Wake was town. Saying "prematurely calling wake town" is putting a negative spin on it. By your logic, anyone giving a town read is "prematuely calling X scum", which is absurd.
3) I imagine the scum team were disappointed not to get my lynch. I'm afraid I can't really answer for why my lynch did not go through. Certainly, the idea that wagons that are difficult or stall equates to the attempted lynchee as being scum is absurd.
4) Your P.O.E is wrong, since I'm town.

Your record this game at responding to my points has been poor, and has pissed me off quite a bit. Please up your game so we can actually have a shot at winning. We are (thanks to the site mods) deeply in the shit, so we need a unified town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #97) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:09 am

Post by mozamis »

Would like to hear people's thoughts on PV. His ISO is pretty weak.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #98) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by mozamis »

Thanks Aunt J! But apart from the fact that you're right, I'm town, I don't think the rest of what you said really works. (eg if I was scum, how would I know titus was a mason? I would only know that she was not scum).
And thats useful info about PV, Kuribo thanks. Kinda of annoying because it suggests he could be town lol
Back to the drawing board.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1082 (isolation #99) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ PV - people might not ignore your reads if you provided some analyis, reasons for your vote etc
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by mozamis »

It does pretty much rule out Aj as scum, though. Although her thought process is wrong, she seems confused/thinking about the game/in the dark about alignments.
Find it hard to believe that scum would come up with that.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:31 am

Post by mozamis »

I ISO'd DGB to see who she suspected.
She had quite a few, but in the end (apart from Aptil) her main suspects seemed to be me and PV. Unless PV is scum, I'm thinking fair chance she was NK'ed because she's experienced. Or the Kuribo factor.

Titus next.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:32 am

Post by mozamis »

Here's my notes on the ISO. What's misleading about it is that it looks like she had a lot od suspects, but in the end I think she had ruled a few of them out, and most of her firepower was on me and PV at the end.

Titus. p110
PV. p115.
Wake. p127.
"Titus/Per/wake scumteam" p133.
Pjovek scum p145.
Wake scum p160.
Aptil scum p261.
WAKE TOWN p325.
Moz scum p329.
Garmr scum p334.
Titus scum p382.
Garmr p491.
TITUS TOWN p530.
Waynegg town p566.
GARMR TOWN p578.
p601 Moz and PV scum.
PVojek town p613.
PV scum p671.
APtil scum p694.

However,
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:05 am

Post by mozamis »

TITUS

Suspected:

Kuribo (RVS)
PV.
Garmr
AJ.
Kuribo.
DGB.
Wake.
Waynegg (then read him as town).
Garmr.
DGB.
AJ
Pvojek.
AJ.
Waynegg
AJ.
Pjovek.
Waynegg.
AJ.

So, her main suspects by the end were AJ, Waynegg and Pvojek.
She must have been wrong about AJ, and Waynegg I think is town.
Maybe Pvojek/Goodfather.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:21 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1091, Garmantz wrote:Moz question when Titus said you were confirmed town why didn't you act with suspicion why didn't you act with suspicion or acknowledge it even.
Probably because she was a super strong town read of mine.
What do you make of PV and Pjovek?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:26 am

Post by mozamis »

well, before I logged on I was thinking Kuribo, Garmr, Qwints and Katsuki scum team.
Wayne os now clearly town. Gamr looks a bit more town though I think fo rthat exchange. It's certainly not the "buddy buddy Mr. Bland" from my previous game with him, he's getting emotional.
Kuribo I'm liking less and less though.
But yeah we must not lynch Wayne.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:29 am

Post by mozamis »

Why did you out a power role Kuribo?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:59 am

Post by mozamis »

Hang on, I'm going to take that back about Kuribo. He's more null to me now, for reasons I'll explain after he answers my question. (In case he is scum, I don't want to provide him with an answer.)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by mozamis »

@MOD -could Katsuki be prodded/replaced? He hasn't made a proper post for 5 days -new prod dodging rules etc
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1212, Red Ryu wrote:Caught up done.

Vote: Waynegg

That's the lynch today, without a doubt. Grimmest shit I have seen in a long time.

What the fuck? Are you scum? You come back after not posting content for a long time. Then slap down a vote when we are in a fucking precarious position? Looks opportunistic to me. Plus, what does "grimmest shit" mean? WHY are you voting Wayne? Explain to me why what he did was scummy. I don't want to hear about "anti-town", I want to hear how ANYTHING he did makes sense fom a scum perspective.
Good luck with that.

@Kuribo - yeah, don't worry about it. As I hinted at a few posts back, I wanted to hear your response. Because I think Wayne is town, I didn't like your argument with him. But I can't see any reason why you as scum would mention the neighbourizing stuff. I don't really agree with Wayne about the cop stuff and AJ. However, this doesn't look at all like role fishing:
In post 1116, waynegg wrote:AJ can explain that himself if he wants. Right now it's just me saying it's so. Sorry garmr, if you missed it you missed it.
It actually looks a lot more like Wayne saying, "No I dont want to talk about that anymore".

Anyway, I'm much more wary of Red's opportunism.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:40 am

Post by mozamis »

@ AJ - why is your scum read on Katsuki not as strong anymore?
Looking thorugh Pjovek again. It turns out his "funny" post was just a random generator thing. here It's quite funny. Disappointing, thought it was very well written by Pjovek. Should have known better on the internet really. Anyway, still funny.

Makes me lean town on the Goodfather though. It's normally town who post that sort of fluff/"don't give a shit" nonsense.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:55 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 268, Pjovek wrote:Let me begin by observing that the proverbs of Theognis, like those of Solomon, are observations on human nature, ordinary life, and civil society, with moral reflections on the facts.
This guff about "the proverbs of Theognis" (LOL) just made me wonder if it was a quote from something. So I googled it. If you do that, it comes up quite a lot on various websites, people "complaining" on gaming websites etc. I Looked at one of them and someone provided the link to the random site.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:03 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 976, jasonT1981 wrote:
Day 1 Vote Count 10

Aptil 8 - HavingFitz,Red Ryu,Katsuki, DrippingGoofball,PeregrineV,Garmantz,kuribo,Pjovek
Aunt J 3 - Titus,mozamis,aptil,
Titus 1 - Aunt Jemina,
DGB 1 - qwints,
mozamis 1 - WayneGG

Not voting

Wake88

With 15 Alive it takes 8 to Lynch

(expired on 2014-01-05 16:51:20)

till Day 1 Landing
Reasonable to assume that at least ONE person on the Aptil wagon is scum. (Made more reasonable by the fact that I know no one on the Aunt J wagon was scum, and also my town read on Wayne is very strong.)
I'm beginning to think that none of the big guns on that list are scum (Red, Kuribo, Garmr). I'm backtracking on Red because his early game looked SO town. Just can't see scum doing the whole "fake cop claim" thing. Garmr looks questioning and aggressive. Plus he made a post early on along the lines of "What a fucking shit player list" (LOL), which made me think at the time he was town. Kuribo town for his paranoia about Wayne.
So at least one scum from Katsuki, HavingFitz and PV.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (isolation #113) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:29 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1017, Aunt Jemina wrote:Katsuki is a scumread, that post included. Katsuki is also one of the players most likely to kill DGB N1.
AJ, why was Katsuki likely to kill DGB when DGB never suspected her?
In post 1089, mozamis wrote:Here's my notes on the ISO. What's misleading about it is that it looks like she had a lot od suspects, but in the end I think she had ruled a few of them out, and most of her firepower was on me and PV at the end.

Titus. p110
PV. p115.
Wake. p127.
"Titus/Per/wake scumteam" p133.
Pjovek scum p145.
Wake scum p160.
Aptil scum p261.
WAKE TOWN p325.
Moz scum p329.
Garmr scum p334.
Titus scum p382.
Garmr p491.
TITUS TOWN p530.
Waynegg town p566.
GARMR TOWN p578.
p601 Moz and PV scum.
PVojek town p613.
PV scum p671.
APtil scum p694.

However,
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #114) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:34 am

Post by mozamis »

I really want to get a response from AJ about why Katsuki was suspect after DGB died, when DGB never suspected Katsuki.
Also, AJ, please respond to Fitz's point about Titus could have died because she suspected you.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (isolation #115) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

Well, I know I keep going back and forth on Aj but that post looked really town to me. She answered my main concern about Katsuki (DGB knowing Katsuki's scum game, which I wasn't aware of).
Everything else she said made sense.
May well vote Fitz now.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (isolation #116) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:47 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1275, Red Ryu wrote:
Vote:Fitz
Why?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1234, Aunt Jemina wrote:My thoughts are the same. Though I've found Garmr more suspicious overall, the exchange with neggy felt like town V town. When it came to kuribo, it is concernedly not so. (In fact, it is alarming how much my thoughts are synchronizing up with yours right now.)
@AJ - so both the guys you neighborized you find scummy, but you're not voting for either of them. Why not?

And yeah, I'm screwed. I could go either way on this one It's a proper mafia headfuck lol
And @Fitz - I stated at the time that I was in no way cleared by AJ's "me/titus/mason" logic.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:01 am

Post by mozamis »

In fact, someone remind me that they both could actully be town. Bussing seems really unlikely.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1077, Aunt Jemina wrote:Mozzy is town because Tussy was nightkilled last night. Why did Tussy die? Her reads were not threatening.
Why, at this stage did you not also say something like "although yeah maybe scum are trying to frame for the titus kill, but whatever". That's what I would expect from town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:04 pm

Post by mozamis »

Still waiting for a response from AJ.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:37 am

Post by mozamis »

I think Aunt J probably is scum. Looking over her posts, there is that constant feeling that none of what she says really makes sense. Bullshit, basically.
Her voting and reads this day phase make no sense. She starts off voting Katuski. No wagon materialises so she drops that read ("Its not as strong as it was here).

But the real give away for me is her totally inconsistent reads of Kuribo and Garmr. But they are not "openly" inconsistent (town change their minds all the time). She just seems to change her mind about them, without openly saying so. Most likely reason for that is that she is simply fabricating her reads. In p1046 here she basically says she shares Garmrs reads (heavily suggesting she thinks Garmr is town).

Then in p1234 she mentions how she has found "Garmr slightly more suspicious overall" (than Kuribo). Then she basically says Kuribo looks scummy (...Garmr vs Wayne town v town...Kuribo not so").
Then votes for the Goodfather!

Then after I make my P.O.E post saying it must be one of Fitz, Kats and PV, she drops her Goodfather vote and votes Fitz here.

Then there is her appeal to Kuribo and Garmr to vote for Fitz. I mean, do you really try and get support from two of your main scum suspects? To me it doesn't look like she really thinks they are scum at all:
In post 1271, Aunt Jemina wrote:Garmantz and kuribo, dearies, I would strongly advise against a neggy lynch. The only good wagon here is the fitzy wagon.
And the Masons stuff...it just seems like convoluted bullshit. Why not either OPENLY fake claim masons if you want to draw the nightkill, as opposed to bizzare breadcrumbs that only risk outing town PR's?
It just all looks like bullshit to me.
VOTE AUNT JEMIMA
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #122) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:13 am

Post by mozamis »

Aj is L-2 so what are you talking about?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #123) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:02 am

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1410 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:09 am

Post by mozamis »

So yeah I've got lost again in this game lol
Whether AJ is scum or not I don't know. When I began to suspect her, I checked out Dr. Who mafia (where she was on the other scum team) and thought "ah, she is good enough to pull off some bizarre gambit" (like the masons stuff). But having just checked a town game of hers, and yeah...I don't know. She is a good experienced player so she could be town as well, trying that gambit to draw the nk as she said.
Fuck knows, I'll revisit her later but put her back to null for now.

One thing I do know is that the scummiest single post of the game was Goodfather's entrance. What put me off him was Pjovek. But maybe Pvojek DID play the "lets piss about and hope people think that's town" card. Anyway, Goodfather's "Amished post" looked scummy, so back to basics:

VOTE THE GOODFATHER
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1442 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:55 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1435, Katsuki wrote:since this isnt happening today

Unvote, Vote: Moz
What does this mean? What isn't happening today?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1443 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Goodfather: why do you think AJ is scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1473 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:52 am

Post by mozamis »

Katsuki, I'd like you to answer my question.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 944, Aunt Jemina wrote:In post 824, Pjovek wrote:@Dyslexic Aunt: Why didn't you join the sick as heck mozamis wagon we had going for a while, then?

I wish I had a good answer to this, but I do not. I simply cannot remember why I did not vote him. It could have been because I wasn't aware of the mozzy wagon. It could have been because I was being stubborn about lynching Tussy at the time. It could be that I thought Tussy was a realistic lynch at the time. It could be all of those, or none of them. I simply do not remember. (Old ladies have poor memories.) I am aware that is not the answer you're looking for, but it's the truth.
Since you're not an old lady, this is bullshit.

I urge people to do what I have done, and dismiss the masons/neighbour stuff, as its simply a world of wifom. Look at the first half of Aj's ISO as I have just done. Standout features: lots of reads without explanations, convinced aptil was town (why? -pretty much everyone else had no real idea), and not voting me when my wagon was big. Plus Titus gunning for her.
Her push on Fitz has also largely seems to consist of "Fitz is scum".

VOTE AUNT JEM
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1475 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:16 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1077, Aunt Jemina wrote:Mozzy is town because Tussy was nightkilled last night. Why did Tussy die? Her reads were not threatening. She was mislynch bait waiting to happen. The scum had no reason to off her, unless they suspected she was a power role. More specifically, a mason...with mozamis.

This is only possible if mozzy is not himself sour. Thus, the scum erroneously believing Tussy to be a mason clears mozzy, as mozzy-as-scum would have known Tussy was not a mason.
This post is still ridiculous. From a town perspective, you simply had no reason to speculate that "scum must have thought Titus was a mason" etc etc. There was so little reason to think she might have been a mason.
A much more likely expnantion is that Titus supected you (A LOT), you killed her, and had to make up some bullshit explanation for her death.
I repeat, there was NO TOWN MOTIVATION AT ALL to even START to think about "Hmm, perhaps scum thought she was a mason".
Truly ridiculous.
The fog has cleared, chaps! Lets lynch this scumbag.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:17 am

Post by mozamis »

Wayne, Kuribo, you're both town. Get on board the AJ wagon with me.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1507 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1502, Aunt Jemina wrote:I think we can win this even with a mislynch
What the fuck is this? We really don't want a mislynch. And why aren't you pushing Fitz?
Kuribo if you find AJ dodgy for the love of God, vote her.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1508, inHimshallibe wrote:
In post 1507, mozamis wrote:
In post 1502, Aunt Jemina wrote:I think we can win this even with a mislynch
What the fuck is this? We really don't want a mislynch. And why aren't you pushing Fitz?
Kuribo if you find AJ dodgy for the love of God, vote her.
Yes this is awful. Coming around on you.
Don't like this. Looks really opportunistic coming from someone who hasn't found AJ scummy.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1509, inHimshallibe wrote:mozamis, can you remember what you meant at the time with the bold?
In post 1090, mozamis wrote:
TITUS

Suspected:

Kuribo (RVS)
PV.
Garmr
AJ.
Kuribo.
DGB.
Wake.
Waynegg (then read him as town).
Garmr.
DGB.
AJ
Pvojek.
AJ.
Waynegg
AJ.
Pjovek.
Waynegg.
AJ.

So, her main suspects by the end were AJ, Waynegg and Pvojek.
She must have been wrong about AJ
, and Waynegg I think is town.
Maybe Pvojek/Goodfather.
What a scummy insinuation. Obviously I meant at the time that Titus suspected AJ, and "she must have been wrong about this".
Really looks like you are trying to make me look scummy (as I have now changed my read on AJ) without saying so directly.
VOTE inHimShallibe
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:25 pm

Post by mozamis »

Yeah lets get this InHIm lynch pushed through. I really don't want a compromise lynch on my strongest town read.
AJ is bugging me, I keep thinking "God she's so scummy" and then she always responds well. An AJ lynch doesn't look likely anyway.
So Inhim it is.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1513, inHimshallibe wrote:Your certainty, if town, is bad.
Why is it bad?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (isolation #136) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:31 am

Post by mozamis »

To Kuribo and probably everyone else: yeah, I'm just so back and forth on AJ. It didn't look like an AJ lynch was gonna happen. But I think mostly my heart isn't quite in it. I keep alternating between "Oh my god, she is obv scum" and then she replies to EVERY FUCKING SINGLE ONE OF MY POINTS with clarity. I guess I have to rule her out for todays lynch, unless its a deadline situation.
But I'm up for Inhim, Goodfather. Or maybe Garmr. His "putting AJ at l-1" when it was in fact l-2 looked a bit artificial.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #137) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:23 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Garmr, only got your word for it that you were "reaction testing". To me it looked as simple you thought you were puttting someone at L-1.
And you may not want to waste your time saying "you're sick of this game" anymore. Remember I wa in Narnia mafia where you faked a "hissy quit fit" against Peacebringer.
So yeah, I am finding you more and more dodgy.

We have 4 days left but effectively 2 since some people go quiet at the weekend.

VOTE GARMR
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #138) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:24 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1558, Katsuki wrote:Can we get a VC?
Obviously up for lynching this drivel as well.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #139) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:26 am

Post by mozamis »

This is Garmrs fake rage in Narnia here
Some funny lines from Garmr like "I won't tolerate this anti-town behaviour" lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #140) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:49 am

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE
VOTE GARMANTZ

forgot about the hydra.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (isolation #141) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:27 am

Post by mozamis »

What are your opinions on anything?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (isolation #142) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:32 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1534, kuribo wrote:i am seriously, SERIOUSLY uncomfortable with this post, I just can't place my finger on whether it's a game-related uncomfortable or an ethics uncomfortable
what conclusuon have you come to about this post and Garmantz in general?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (isolation #143) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by mozamis »

yeah cool but do you actually think he is scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (isolation #144) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

Anti-town maybe. But what was scummy about it? I don't see him saying "lolz just a gambit" as being scummy.
Who's your back up candidate in case we are struggling for a lynch come deadline? And your thoughts on AJ?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (isolation #145) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ AJ - you said you would consider lynching Garmr. You going to do that? Someone you think MIGHT be scum has to better than someone you "almost certain is town" i.e Wayne.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1579 (isolation #146) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:50 am

Post by mozamis »

OK, Kuribo says he is up for lynching AJ, as does Garmr.
I refuse to lynch Wayne. Anyone else could be scum, but my reads are quite weak. I think the two main problems with AJ are:
1) She claimed mason day 1 and she's still alive.
2) Her insistence that she was trying to "draw the night kill". Town perhaps shoudn't be "survivalistic", but none of us go into a game hoping to die. I'm struggling to see her receiving her Town Neighbourhood pm, and thinking "OK, i'll fake claim masons, and maybe I'll draw the NK". Most of us would get such a role PM and think "Ok, not a great power role, but a PR nonetheless, cool! I'll keep quiet about that".

I also really don't like the way she has town read Wayne for a long time, but is now gearing up to vote him anyway. For "a deal". Deals make me uneasy in mafia, because we have so little control over what's going to happen. Maybe we lynch Wayne, and Kuribo gets Nk'ed. Or maybe soemthing else happens (a weird nk, no nk, a fakeclaim etc etc) and we all get sidetracked and never get the chance to fulfil "The Deal". And we have just ended up lynching someone we all thought was town for no benefit.
Fuck that. We must at least TRY and lynch scum.
Bottom line: AJ could well be scum, and there is support for her lynch. There seems very little support for anyone else apart from Fitz (who I rule out because AJ suspects him) and Wayne (who is so town to me).

VOTE AJ
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (isolation #147) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:49 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1590, Aunt Jemina wrote:Fitzy remains a scumread, however, I do not have the time to explain.
You obviously had a lot of time to make that post, why leave your main suspect right to the end when you "do not have time to explain". To me, it doesn't seem like you are that interested in getting scum lynched.
And I like the way you try and buddy up to Wayne ("my main focus was on saving your life Wayne") just posts after trying to get him lynched lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (isolation #148) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:18 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Mod -could we get a prod for Red Ryu please?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1622 (isolation #149) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:48 am

Post by mozamis »

We lynch AJ. She has the best chance of flipping scum IMO. That's all we should be focused on.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #150) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:10 am

Post by mozamis »

Wayne unvote for gods sake. We must be in or near LYLO. (perhaps MYLO? not sure).
I'm thinking Fitz is the way to go. Ultimately, he has done very little all game, and out of all the lurkers he has done probably the best "blendy" job all game. Superficial content, never around for the lynches, doesnt ever look like he has been that interested in getting the lynches through etc).
Wayne's vote is a massive pain in the arse as he has been my strongest town read all game. I'll put him at null just in case.
Which leaves me with Kuribo and Red as town, everyone else a possibility.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #151) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:06 am

Post by mozamis »

You need to unvote Wayne because we are pretty nearly fucked. Scum could come in and mislynch now, and game over.
And OF COURSE I had to put you at null because you have come in and made a fucking terribly irresponsible vote right off the back.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (isolation #152) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:07 am

Post by mozamis »

Ah right we've lost.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #153) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:11 am

Post by mozamis »

Wayne, if you are town, ask me some questions, present a case or something. Don't just give the game to scum.
If you are scum then obviously fair enough.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #154) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:21 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Wayne - why did you vote for Fitz yestereday (but didn't push it) and then come in and vote me? It doesn't make sense.
And just ask me some questions on any part of the game you want.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #155) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:23 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1653, The Goodfather wrote:I think wayne is right about mozamis
Why?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #156) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by mozamis »

Yes, I was reading the thread "yesterday". But it's not a question of reading, it's a question of trying to understand why you haven't continued your Fitz vote today. I'm still not convinced you're scum, but some explanation would be good. And what's your thoughts on Kuribo and Kats interractions?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #157) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by mozamis »

VOTE WAYNEGG

Fuck it, I'm tired, and tired of trying to be "ultra fair" to you Wayne. Ultimately, I don't think you're a stupid bloke, and the way you''ve come into this day phase voting someone without any discussion just looks too casual, too disinterested in a town victory.
Oh, and there's the small matter of you doing NO SCUMHUNTING for a lot longer than I'd realised (props to you on that). Your vote yesterday, when town was under the gun and needed some serious town power was based on:
In post 1628, waynegg wrote:I think AJ is town and I trust his analysis. I've got almost nothing original where fitz is concerned. This bit sticks in my craw though...
It absolutely is. 1) Because I’m town…and 2) because when I’m town I hate to have lurky underposting suspicious townies (if he is one) in LYLO. What about what I said is not a town thought? You are just making shit up.
Having 16 total posts himself.
AKA: "I'm sheeping AJ and oh look Fitz has lurked a bit". Then you never tried to get him lynched, just spent the rest of the day arguing with Garmr.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (isolation #158) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:08 am

Post by mozamis »

Ok, haven't caught up yet. I kinda hate doing it, as Wayne has pissed me off pretty much all game, but I'm gonna have to
UNVOTE

I was pretty emotonal when I made that vote, so it doesn't seem fair.
The way Katsuki and Goodfather sheeped him didn't look good though, so I'll probably vote for one of them. Full catch up tonight at some point.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (isolation #159) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:24 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1673, waynegg wrote:If this is MYLO, then Mozamis is scum or scum would have already slammed him. Either that or it's not MYLO. So any way you look at it, Mozamis is a good lynch.
No, beacuse if its MYLO and I get lynched, town lose.
In post 1674, inHimshallibe wrote:I want everyone to check in. That'll hopefully confirm the number of scum (if the game isn't already over because lol lylo).

Does Goodfather scum bus mozamis scum? Probably (maybe?) not, so now I've got some gristle to chew on.
Try and sit on the fence more next time.
In post 1676, inHimshallibe wrote:moz's flip on wayne seems way too contrived for 13 minutes worth of thought.
Nope, I was pissed off. So you think I'm scum? Or you just suggesting it, and hoping you can get away with doing fuck all like you have done all game?
In post 1682, inHimshallibe wrote:Damn. Is it 3 scum with an extra kill up their sleeve and this is twice wayne has slipped?
So you think Wayne is scum now? Why do you keep insinuating rather than saying what you actually think?
In post 1684, waynegg wrote:You know what? No. That Appeal to Fear.
Nope, wrong yet again. An appeal to "Don't fuck the game up for town" by setting up scum for an auto win.

Ok, so its looking like a Kats/Goodfather/Inhim team plus maybe one other. Fitz or PV I guess.
I'll probably voye Inhim, as he has literally done nothing all game but make scummy insinuations and attempt to blend in.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #160) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:25 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1694, kuribo wrote:So why the fuck am I having such a hard time getting you lynched?
So why aren't you voting for Wayne then?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (isolation #161) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:29 am

Post by mozamis »

Maybe the other one is Kuribo. I've given him a free pass all game, so I might have to crank up my vigilance on him.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (isolation #162) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:32 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1696, mozamis wrote:
In post 1694, kuribo wrote:So why the fuck am I having such a hard time getting you lynched?
So why aren't you voting for Wayne then?
Let me rephrase that. Why didn't you vote for Wayne after I voted for him? You say you've been desperate to lynch him most of the game, why didn't you join the wagon?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (isolation #163) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Kuribo -to be fair, its not my fault if you missed my vote on Wayne. But I'm gonna trust you that you missed it. Bottom line: you've looked town as fuck all game, and I think I'm just getting "late game parnoia".
Good to see Red back, clearly town now. Can't see the massclaim suggestion coming from scum, and more importantly he actually wants to TAEK HIS TIME AND ANALYZE AJ'S wagon. As opposed to say, Wayne, Goodfather and Kats...
But, Wayne's town. Annoying as fuck, but he will always be town.
PV is probably town. He's been the biggest lurker, but I've never seen a gaem yet where scum lurk that much. Scum normally make a TINY effort to blend in. WHich is where Fitz, Goodfather and Kats come in. I actually liked Inhim's last few posts, at least he looks like he is thinking about the game.

I'll probably vote Goodfather - his:
In post 1718, The Goodfather wrote:i doubt that makes people feel better about me tho
is another paranoid gem from him.
UNVOTE

Mass claim sounds good.
I'm Vanilla Town.
Goodfather next.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #164) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

Ok, I haven't fully caught up. But I'm up to Fitz's "prod dodge" (which are no longer acceptable by the rules anyway?), and I've skimmed the rest and he hasnt posted.
Lets get him up to L-1 and get a claim out of him. Pretty sure he's scum anyway:

VOTE HAVINGFITZ
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (isolation #165) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE

I guess that's a bit risky in case he is town, unlikely as that is.
Still, WE NEED YOU TO CLAIM FITZ. If he doesn't post within 12 hrs, I probably will vote him.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (isolation #166) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1791, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1780, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 1770, havingfitz wrote:Prod dodge. Will post more asap.
refer to Post 1
New Prod dodging rules in place.. no longer is it acceptable to post 'prod dodge' or 'prod received' and not post again for a few days. Posts like that will no longer count.
I think Jason is scum.

/proddodge
@ MOD - any chance of a modkill? Pisses me off scum lurking through these games. Same goes for Fitz as well.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (isolation #167) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

Bollocks, its LYLO guess there is a 1 per cent chance that I'm wrong.
@ MOD - ignore my last request, thanks.

But yeah, Goodfather, Fitz and Kats scum team looking more and more likely. MAybe 1 more although I'm thinking not, otherwise I would have got lynched I think.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (isolation #168) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:44 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1795, waynegg wrote:Oh and I'm listening now. It took a lot of reading between the lines to get to that point, but you've definitely got my attention. So let's just flip this fitzscum and hopefully by tomorrow there will be either enough conftown living or another for sure scum. Need 4 more votes ASAP please.
No, we are massclaiming.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (isolation #169) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:31 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1148, waynegg wrote:OMGURD UR DUMB I OUTED THE CRUMB BECAUSE I KNOW HE HAS PROTECTION AND NOW YOUR DUMBASS IS TRYING TO LYNCH SAID PROTECTION THINK MAN THINK
and
In post 1772, waynegg wrote:One of the earliest gambits ever was to claim someone was a Cop, when in fact the person claiming was the Cop looking for protection. No one ever uses that anymore so I decided to as a VT in hopes of drawing the protection and the kill (ala no kill) last night and that when scum was finally successful in hitting me tonight they'd get a worthless role instead of what they thought.
This doesn't seem to add up. The context of the first post was that Kuribo was voting you. So, Waynegg is the "protection", i.e not a VT. In the more recent post Wayne claims he is a VT, i.e not protection. If you are VT, you were lying then about being able to protect Aunt Jem. As well as lying, it meant that you might have outed the cop, without being able to protect her. Or, you are lying aboit it now, doing it as a VT to draw the night kill.
Explain yourself Wayne.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (isolation #170) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:36 am

Post by mozamis »

"Or you are lying about it now, doing it as a VT to draw the night kill, when in fact you are a protective role" is what I meant.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (isolation #171) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:30 am

Post by mozamis »

Bollocks, that still doesn't make sense. Point is though: My understanding was that you gambitted saying AJ was cop, whilst claiming protective role. Why are you now saying you gambitted, but as VT?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #172) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:13 am

Post by mozamis »

In fact, Fitz hasn't posted properly for nearly three days so he's due a prod tonight anyway.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (isolation #173) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:11 am

Post by mozamis »

@ MOD - could you prod Fitz please?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (isolation #174) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:13 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1817, waynegg wrote:Do you think I should have explained it before now so it had no hope of working last night?
You're just being unhelpful. None of your claims have been open, and are hence undecipherable unless one happens to live in your head. You're the only poor bastard to have suffered that fate :P
Anyway, it doesn't matter much since you're town. But try and be more helpful...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (isolation #175) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:09 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Fitz - you're meant to say who want to claim next? Since I imagine you won't bother posting for another 2 days 23 hrs, I'll assume you meant Katsuki.
Everyone ok with this? Katsuki, claim please.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (isolation #176) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:26 am

Post by mozamis »

Fitz's claim reminds me of my bullshit claim in Jimmy Neutron mafia.
Quite rightly, it went down like a lead balloon lol
But yeah...back up tracker? Not sure I buy that. Great thing about it is that it is so unlikely to be counter claimed.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (isolation #177) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:27 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Mod - I'm not voting for Kats, though I think he is voting for me.

mod note - Fixed, Sorry
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (isolation #178) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:40 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1856, Red Ryu wrote:You claim a n1 action, when the tracker didn't die til d2.

You should have just claimed scum.
I lol'ed.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (isolation #179) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:53 am

Post by mozamis »

@ PV - your turn to claim. Fitz is scum. His claim reeks of bullshit.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (isolation #180) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1884, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1883, mozamis wrote:@ PV - your turn to claim. Fitz is scum. His claim reeks of bullshit.
Nothing to claim. Straight up VT.
If you could nominate next person.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1897 (isolation #181) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:05 am

Post by mozamis »

Ok, so claims so far ( in order of who claimed):

Mozamis - VT.
Goodfather - VT.
Red Ryu - Bodyguard.
Wayne - VT.
Fitz - Universal Backup.
PV - VT.
Katsuki -
Inhim -
Kuribo-

PV, please state in you rnext post who you want to claim.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (isolation #182) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1902, Katsuki wrote:Ok that would be why. I've never seen a mafia backup on mafiascum before.

And our backups work differently from how yours do I think. Backups here typically get their role the moment the backup-ed role dies. Of course there are variants of backups, but this is the most standard on MS.
Why aren't you claiming? It's only you and Inhim left, we can't wait around for 2 days until PV deigns to grace us with his presence.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1906 (isolation #183) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

Yes, it almost certainly is "passive". Wake was the tracker, targeting people. He dies, Fitz (allegedly) "auto -replaces" him. The only point of contention is whether Fitz is informed of Wake's results or not.
@ Kuribo -I thought you were joking with the Hated townie thing ( you loving to hate and all that). Never mind, my bad.
In post 1871, kuribo wrote:OH HOLY SHIT

Not sure if I'm allowed to elaborate

But the post in the neighborhood that got Garm force replaced almost certainly proves wake got a result N1
Ok, so Wake got a result. Fitz if town may or may not have gotten a result from Wake, that's unclear. Obviously, if he's town, then he's telling the truth and he did.
Or he is scum lying and he didn't.
So it's pretty much null.

Fortunately, the claim in general just sounds bollocks so it doesn't really matter.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (isolation #184) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

Claim.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (isolation #185) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Post by mozamis »

What the fuck Kuribo? Wayne's town and you know it.
Why did you have to wait to get the hammer? If you thought Wayne was scum, why didn't you vote for him before Kats? Why did you have to wait for the hammer?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (isolation #186) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:18 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1931, kuribo wrote:i don't even give a fuck if i die tonight, that shit right there was so worth it
Er have you even been reading the claims?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (isolation #187) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:24 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1937, Katsuki wrote:ok lol
Why are you finding the fact that we are now utterly screwed funny? Can't hide your glee?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1953 (isolation #188) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:28 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1939, Katsuki wrote:Fitz claim needs clarification
Yeah, this is why Kuribo is probably scum with you. We could have got claification, but you and Kuribo quick lynched Wayne before the rest fo us had a chance to discuss the claims.
So Kats and Kuribo scum with one other I guess, unless we've lost.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (isolation #189) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:31 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1939, Katsuki wrote:Goodfather/moz, I doubt that both of these are town.
Shit, so Goodfather IS town? You're obviously setting up the mislynch for tomorrow. Thanks for the info.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (isolation #190) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:37 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1955, kuribo wrote:so either you don't really think wayne is town, or you don't think this is LYLO?
Er I'm obviously not sure. My guess is still that it isn't lynch or lose (why I am still alive?) and its only 3 scum. Wayne is town, I'm sure of it.
Ultimately, I don't buy that a decent mafia player like yourself would just hammer Wayne like that, with no discussion after WE HAVE LITERALLY JUST FINISHED CLAIMING.

You, Kats and probably Fitz are the scum team.
I've been wrong about Goodfather, I think. He's clearly been your mislynch target, along with me.
And how convenient that your Hated modifier doesn't count tomorrow! Lol what bullshit.
The real give away was your WIFOM about "I would come up with a much better fakeclaim than that if I was scum". Thats EXACTLY why I claimed Nurse in that game I linked - "This is such a shit role, why I would fake claim this as scum!" .Like your hated townie, the answer is: so you can say exactly that.
Ultimately though a decent mafia player like yourself would never voted Wayne like that, with town in such a desperate state and with no discussion.
You've played a good game, so props to you, and you're almost certainly gonna win. But you're still scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1962 (isolation #191) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:42 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1956, kuribo wrote:again, i give no fuck what happens tonight or tomorrow, at least i can go to my grave knowing that wayne finally paid the piper for that bullshit back on day 1
Just like Aptil was playing "against his win con" (as you put it)?
and why did you vote for yourself TWICE on day 1 if you are a Hated townie. That makes NO SENSE at all.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (isolation #192) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:45 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1961, kuribo wrote:I've been calling you town throughout this entire game and you claim you're my mislynch target?
I'm the scum TEAMs target (see Katsukis recent post). Yes, you're pretty much the ONLY persron who hasn't suspected me ALL GAME. I gave you a strong town read day 1, and you wisely kept me as a buddy ever since.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1969 (isolation #193) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:18 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1966, kuribo wrote:Truth is, I couldn't actually give less of a shit about this game and haven't for quite awhile now
Well, if you are town then thanks a fucking bunch. But I just can't see a decent experienced player like you hammering someone like that.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1970 (isolation #194) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:21 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1968, kuribo wrote:And the fact I don't think you'd have had the balls to kill DGB n1
Hey thanks for the wifom again!
But yeah, of course you would if you thought she was a threat.
And for someone who "doesn't give aa shit about the game" you sure are emotional -got to keep up the meta, eh Mr. Angry? :wink:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (isolation #195) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:29 am

Post by mozamis »

Well, I feel part vindicated anyway. Didn't think town kuribo would hammer like that. Well played to Kuribo though. You've sailed through the game with barely any suspicion, so nice one.
Red, you might want to share more of your thoughts.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1981 (isolation #196) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:30 am

Post by mozamis »

Shit, I'm confused. I thought you were lynched?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (isolation #197) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:40 am

Post by mozamis »

Nice to be loved...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (isolation #198) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:40 am

Post by mozamis »

lol this game is class
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (isolation #199) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:48 am

Post by mozamis »

Kuribo, why the fuck did you choose to fake claim Hated Townie?(Emphasis on the Hated townie bit, not the fake claim)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”