Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: kuribo

I can play vote the new guy too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

RR, I am the insane Roman General and almost certainly town. I'm a special snowflake. You'll enjoy playing with me.

Wake, I hope so. I hope the game starts posting fast so we can start our dance and read on each other. I'd like to be able to work with you at some point.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Kuribo, some of the things you brag about are NOT great achievements. For instance, never being mislynched. That means you did not take risk. I could get in a shouting match with you just to prove someone can get in an equal shouting match with you, but I won't be a prick. About the only smart thing you said was meta is bullshit. That is NOT completely accurate. Meta should not be used even for correlation. Meta gets you inside people's heads. What people say about meta is vital.

I don't care to check your stats but if you are telling the truth, you are damn lucky.

RR, I rolled town but you cannot trust me yet as you don't know that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 24, kuribo wrote:I ain't lucky, Titus and I'll be damned if I don't take risks. I don't get mislynched because I'm always in the top three of posting and even when my reads are bad, people get good results watching others interacting with me

I'd LOVE to get into it with you, because here's another secret about me: I can read rage better than almost anyone. Pushing people into an emotional reaction is how I do some of my best work. So bring it.
Oh you're my clone. This should be interesting. I am always in the top three unless I got VLA issues. You're pretty much describing me. I look at emotional reactions and draw them if necessary.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 26, Red Ryu wrote:
In post 22, Titus wrote:Kuribo, some of the things you brag about are NOT great achievements. For instance, never being mislynched. That means you did not take risk. I could get in a shouting match with you just to prove someone can get in an equal shouting match with you, but I won't be a prick. About the only smart thing you said was meta is bullshit. That is NOT completely accurate. Meta should not be used even for correlation. Meta gets you inside people's heads. What people say about meta is vital.

I don't care to check your stats but if you are telling the truth, you are damn lucky.

RR, I rolled town but you cannot trust me yet as you don't know that.
Bolded is enlightening, you rolled town but imply I shouldn't trust you nor did you put effort to show whyI should trust you. But the honesty, it's...like a reflection of one self.

I like.

Above bolded is note worthy.

Dunno if it implies something on a flip but note worthy for now.
RR, there's literally no argument with content that can be made as to why you should trust me. I prefer deeds and logic to show trust. I generally am self-reflective and group reflective. I look at people like pieces that move in a chess game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 68, Hannibal wrote:I agree with Kuribo. He has to be lynched first. If he flis town, lynch RR. Pjovek needs vigging. Two naked votes. Shift after call out.

I don't even think AJ has posted.
Was me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 70, mozamis wrote:@ Kuribo - I know you like to let off steam, fair enough. But if you let rip every single post, they lose the effect...
But anyway, this Kuribo lynch looks like a joke.

Red Ryu and Kuribo both look town.
No other real reads just yet. Most of scum probably haven't posted yet.
Oh, Titus maybe town - based on a really weak meta read (one recent game with him).
This post is utter bullshit. I don't understand how you can feel a d1 cop claimer (RR) and his guilty are both town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #72 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 59, Wake1 wrote:If Ryu's lying, he's dead.
Agreed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 73, kuribo wrote:Moz maybe if I wasn't fighting a faked guilty being sheeped by every half ass epic mafia wannabe in this game, I'd be able to chill the fuck out

You understand why I'm legit pissed, right? Anyone who claims to believe that Ryu is an ACTUAL DAY ONE DAY COP is either an idiot or full of it. That's not a role that Jason would use, straight up, and if I have to get lynched to call his bluff then so fucking be it
Says meta is bullshit, uses Modmeta to say anyone who believed the claim is an idiot.

RR, you're an idiot. Now, you've just admitted to being an unreliable narrator who will lie to push an agenda. RVS ends fast enough.

VOTE: unvote
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #107 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 97, waynegg wrote:VOTE: hannibal
Wanye, you voted my hydra leak. :facepalm: rotfl.

And now DGB....

Lol
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

Any rationale for that? Or is it because I just believed that RR wasn't fakeclaiming.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #117 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 114, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 111, Titus wrote:Any rationale for that? Or is it because I just believed that RR wasn't fakeclaiming.
Believing that RR wasn't fakeclaiming is scummy - it's jumping to exploit a town gambit to achieve a town lynch.
I wasn't jumping to exploit anything. I am not certain that was a town gambit. Why are you certain it was?

Why is PV scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #129 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 120, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 117, Titus wrote:Why are you certain it was?
A daycop in the RVS stage. Yawn.
So what?

I'm going to type out some thoughts on the Daycop thing based on what I see. I'd like feedback, especially from you Wake. I may be going moonlogic, but I start by looking at possibilities, eliminating the insane/moronic and working from there.

1) RRTown/KTown - Red Ryu really hates RVS, has a willingness to lie and manipulate to get the result he wants and will not settle for being anything less than being town leader, K rightfully gets pissed as to someone having a guilty on him

2) Both scum - Bus one, the other is conftown. This puts them at a strategic advantage given the fact no one would think scum would play so aggressive so early. However, the intimidation opening by K is consistent with this theory.

3) RRtown/K Scum - Same as 1 but K's rage is fake and his aggression bullshit or RR is real cop and revoked his fake claim to not draw heat not realizing the total shattering of trust with his slot.

4) RRscum/K Town - Claims to have a guilty on a threat, backs off when the lynch doesn't happen. K's rage was genuine.

4 seems the least likely to me given the fact that there's little motivation for scumRR to back off as he could always claim insanity later. If K was that big of a threat to false claim day 1, then scum would likely stick through it and claim insanity later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #130 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 128, kuribo wrote:Oh big deal, I wash old people for a living and I'm posting from Denny's right now
Shut up. Respect people's limitations man.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #132 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

DGB, Wake may be scum. He is buddying me a bit. Given our history though, I'm not quick to jump on him being scum for that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #137 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Yeah, no one even noticies 129. I haven't played with these players so I want to know if I am off the reservation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #142 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Ugh. Figures I am the player that hates naked votes, so I get naked voted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #144 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

???? I don't think we've played a game together where I flipped scum. Second what is the lead up?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #147 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by Titus »

Wake, more spitballing, DGB/RR scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #150 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Post by Titus »

Ugh, why do you say "the above poster" and not Wake?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #152 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Wake is a hell of a lot easier to type than the above poster.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #155 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:29 pm

Post by Titus »

kurkibo, you have to lynch two people right now, who do you pick and why?

Permaprotect?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #157 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Post by Titus »

No. I do not know about your beam. Is Mini 516 finished? If not, I will not. I try not to gather information I cannot cite to. The moment it is finished, I will.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #159 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Reading now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #162 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Titus »

DGB, that's Wake's MO as town as well.

Wake, I looked at that game briefly (flipped to the end). It's not to often you find a total loss on your end. I can see that changing your play dramatically.

DGB, while your assessment is right, have we played together when I was scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #191 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 188, jasonT1981 wrote:
Garmr will hence forth be playing under the name Garmantz, please make any votes as such
Is he a hydra or just a regular player?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #194 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 192, PeregrineV wrote:
Garmr will hence forth be playing under the name Garmantz, please make any votes as such
He should update his QT name as well.
Well we know Pere and Garmantz have a QT.

VOTE: PereV
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #196 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Titus »

Did I speak French?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #204 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 199, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 194, Titus wrote:

Hmmm. That's not what I said.
Well what else could that logically mean? Having knowledge of his QT name strongly implies you share a QT.

Auntie J, I am not sour. What made you think I was sour?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #206 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 205, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 204, Titus wrote:
In post 199, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 194, Titus wrote:

Hmmm. That's not what I said.
Well what else could that logically mean? Having knowledge of his QT name strongly implies you share a QT.

Auntie J, I am not sour. What made you think I was sour?
I actually have no knowledge of his QT name. I know mine is my name, so why would it be unreasonable to assume his is too?
Why would you care if you didn't share a QT?

Many players don't have QT names that match their names.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #212 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Why comment on changing his QT name if A) you didn't know what it was and B) you didn't care? Occam's Razor says you know and care.

RR, exactly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #228 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:58 pm

Post by Titus »

Wake, can you rephrase your question? No one's been lynched, so noone could have been mislynched.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #231 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 229, Wake1 wrote:
In post 228, Titus wrote:Wake, can you rephrase your question? No one's been lynched, so noone could have been mislynched.
#22. You mentioned Kuribo's never being lynched. The assertion was made that his mislynch meant he didn't take risks. How does the reconcile with the fact that one not being mislynched may be in part due to taking some risks?
Taking a risk might save him once or twice, but risks backfire. If he hadn't vanished, he'd be mislynched more.

The accuracy or inaccuracy didn't bother me as much as the intimidation play. He's attempting to brow beat us into submission but I will not be intimidated like that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #235 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 233, Garmantz wrote:
In post 230, kuribo wrote:The Mist is that quality that good scum players have where they fool the town into blindly making wrong assumptions about the game state, instead being led by their narrative

Picture the game state as a forest. The Mist obscures the forest and keeps the town lost.

DGB is one of the better players at spreading the Mist. She's also exceptional at cutting through it as town
Scums easy through because all you have to do is survive. Town is the hardest role to play.

Garmr
I disagree. Scum isharder due to the deception.

Knock off the spec. What do you think of DGB? Town or scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #236 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 234, Wake1 wrote:
In post 231, Titus wrote:
In post 228, Titus wrote:Wake, can you rephrase your question? No one's been lynched, so noone could have been mislynched.
#22. You mentioned Kuribo's never being lynched. The assertion was made that his mislynch meant he didn't take risks. How does the reconcile with the fact that one not being mislynched may be in part due to taking some risks?
Taking a risk might save him once or twice, but risks backfire. If he hadn't vanished, he'd be mislynched more.

The accuracy or inaccuracy didn't bother me as much as the intimidation play. He's attempting to brow beat us into submission but I will not be intimidated like that.
Will you admit you were wrong?

What spurred your latter two sentences?
In this case, no because I don't see myself as wrong. I was more concerned with the motivation.

Oh look at me, I am never mislynched only serves to intimidate. I will do what I want when I want, bullies be damned.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #238 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 237, Wake1 wrote:
In post 236, Titus wrote:
In post 234, Wake1 wrote:
In post 231, Titus wrote:

Will you admit you were wrong?

What spurred your latter two sentences?
In this case, no because I don't see myself as wrong. I was more concerned with the motivation.

Oh look at me, I am never mislynched only serves to intimidate. I will do what I want when I want, bullies be damned.

You stated Kuribo was never mislynched because he didn't take risks. That's incorrect, because risks can and have attributed to not being mislynched. Regardless of his motivation, your assertion wasn't based in logic.

Your latter two sentences don't tie into our discussion.
It was. Risks will backfire. Your position is that Kuribo only took risks that avoided him getting lynched. That's ridiculous. Everyone gets mislynched. Nature of the game.

If you're wanting to understand my intent, those sentences are relevant. I am less inclined to believe a player's statements when they are designed to intimidate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #258 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

I am seeing interesting things from that fight. I wasn't aware Pjvoek could post that much.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #272 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by Titus »

vla until December 24

Going to see my mom and Sister. I will try to squeeze in posting. This is an every game vla. If I miss one and you're in that game, feel free to notify the mod.

@Wake, make sure I amswer you when I get back. I don't have time tonight. If I am able to steal time, I will read your wall and Pjovek's wall.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #290 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 267, Wake1 wrote:
It was. Risks will backfire. Your position is that Kuribo only took risks that avoided him getting lynched. That's ridiculous. Everyone gets mislynched. Nature of the game.

If you're wanting to understand my intent, those sentences are relevant. I am less inclined to believe a player's statements when they are designed to intimidate.
It wasn't, because you haven't acknowledged that not all risks will backfire.

I'm not talking about Kuribo. We're talking gameplay theory.

Did you not believe Kuribo's statement? He said he had never been mislynched, and you said it's because he never took risks... in order to say so, doesn't it first require you to acknowledge his statement as true?

1) You don't believe people who have never been mislynched could have taken risks. (?)
2) Unprovoked, you mention accuracy/inaccuracy, and intimidation.
3) Also, you mention that Kuribo is attempting to browbeat us into submission.
4) You then state you won't be intimidated.... yet when was I talking about that? Off-topic...
5) In spite of being at odds with logic, you posit that you were concerned with his motivation. Again, on a tangent...
6) Again mentions intimidation, stating you'll do what you want, and that bullies be damned.
7) You then argue that my position was that Kuribo only took risks that avoided him getting lynched. I never said so.
8) In addition to that strawman, you then attack it by saying it's ridiculous.
9) Then states everyone gets mislynched. I never argued that no one gets mislynched.
10) You then reaffirm that notion by adding "nature of the game."
11) You say if I want to understand your intent, those sentences are relevant. Those sentences and your intent aren't what we were discussing.

#227. I asked you to admit that one could escape mislynches by actually taking a risk or more. And, yet, I find you adding things to our conversation that were never part of it to begin with. I want to know why. Are you more assertive and combative as Scum?

*Was going to post this last night, but this forum keeps going offline.
**Apparently, the quote tags are screwed up, too.
I don't give two shits as to whether his statement is true. In fact, it probably is. I am skeptical of him due to the obvious intimidation tactic it was. That beng said, statistically, unless he is a lot newer than his date indicates, he should be mislynched more frequently. Risks backfire occasionally.

As for adding additional things, how is my meta relevant? I am generally aggressive and combative as either alignment to answer your question. I just don't make it personal when I am aggressive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #291 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Titus »

PereV/Garantz/AJ, what are yor reads here Mozamis?

I am thinking we have a scumread in common that is a scum with AJ. AJ never scumreads me this early.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #293 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

Is that a standard opening for you then K? How long have you been away? I wasn't aware of who you have played with, as I rarely use meta. Also, I refuse to take your word on something being a scumtell.

DGB, yeah. I got plenty. Aptil is lynchbait and an eeasy target for a mislynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #308 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

Moz, np, AJ is Auntie Jemina, not Ajtheepic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #315 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:59 am

Post by Titus »

Kuribo, if this thread is full of your spam when I get back and you are not clear, I will death tunnel you.

I am off to the airport. Be back Christmas eve.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #336 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Titus »

DGB, you relied more on meta on Dr. Who than you should for meta is crap.

If I wasn't confident Pere vote slipped, my vote eould be on you.

K, you can post you know?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #355 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 341, mozamis wrote:
In post 336, Titus wrote:If I wasn't confident Pere vote slipped
Where was that, Titus?
The comment Pere made about G having a qt. If no one sees that was a slip but me, I will have to suck it up and put my vote someplace useful, like DGB, but I will want Pere dead.

DGB, sort of. Meta alone is irrelevant. People change or use meta all the time. However, you, imo, lied about your meta because you do like it. Lying about meta is unlikely evolution of town play but more likely scum play. That plus Dr. Who makes me think you are scum.

Aptil, why are you not voting?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #356 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:58 am

Post by Titus »

vla until December 24
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #359 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 357, kuribo wrote:You're going to have a hard time convincing me DGB likes meta when she's denied that fact out-of-game and off site to me many times
Player's actions speak louder than words to me. If your real life biases stop you from seeing her as scum, then there is not much I will be able to do. Luckily, we just need a majority.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #374 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:05 am

Post by Titus »

Wake/K, I am a girl. I just don't care to make it public. Kurkibo is a character, I hope he lives. I want to get in his head.

As for traits that describe me, integrity, stubbornness and logical. I view the game as a chessmatch as either alignment. I talk very frequently when I feel questions can help. I will lurk when finding where the pieces go. Tunnelling is a frequent part of my game as either alignment. I will not win by needing replacements, personal attacks, or deception over rules. Lying about night actions, fooling scum, buddying, backstabbing to my opponents are ll acceptable. Fake reads and wild gambits are frequent halllmarks of either alignment.

I do not plan on death tunnels as either alignment. The statement I am planning on deathtunneling is bad. Deathtunnels means I have to remove a threat or I don't care to talk about.

Lynch order with reads

1) G - Likely scum with PV due to PV's slip.
2) K - Intimidation, shit reads and basicaly my early scum game
3) AJ - Never scumreads me this early. Odd.
4) M - Conftown my eyes.

F16 did a decent analysis of my meta. I will grab it for you.

Put forth any questions you have. Dodging is bad as either alifnment. When I dodge deliberately I say so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #375 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1206, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Titus read: Obvious town

Titus’s behavior here matches her town game to a T and is vastly different from her scum game. There is a massive amount of difference between her behaviors as town and scum so this is a fairly easy determination to make.

TOWN
Newbie 1396: She is highly involved in the game and asks probing questions and usually makes sure to follow up on every question. Her FOS of Fuzzybutternut in 69 partly based on mutual OMGUS mirrors her JRBD read here where she asks questions, finds disagreements and pushes suspects based out of that reasoning. Her 77, 80, 82, and 84 in the Newbie game shows the same meticulous follow-up that is seen in all of her town games. Tonally, she comes off as very aggressive and determined to get to bottom of an argument.

Newbie 1372: There are several common patterns here that are indicative of her town play. Voting Thor665 immediately and getting into a back and forth with him. Her 40 shows fixation with language which manifests itself much more as town than as scum. 90 is another example of her pushing back hard when getting voted and FOSsed which isn’t present in her scumgames but is present throughout her towngames. She presents a case against one of the players FOSing her in 172, the slight OMGUS nature of it is again something she doesn’t fake as scum effectively and often tries to move the suspicion away rather than attack it as she does here.

SCUM
Open 513: Immediately we can see a huge difference in play. Most of her posts are very standoffish and show no attempt to dig through for motivations. Most of her early posts simply involve waiting for content to be generated. 142 shows her dismissively telling people to scumhunt. 157 shows no intention of trying to understand a player’s reasoning but simply puts forth an excuse for a vote. The rest of her posts show the same peripheral lack of engagement. Another thing to notice is the extremely low activity level which is a massive difference from her towngames.

Newbie 1388: The activity level here was much higher as were interaction with other players. 433 and 434 were cases put up in response to a player asking why she was reading them as scummy. 449 is a statement of clarification. 502 is another defensive post. This differs from her town posts in which she is a lot more energetic and involved. Her back and forth with Dr.Pepper in 746 also involves a very dismissive tone. The quick desire in 753 to not turn the argument into a wall of text goes along with her scum-meta of trying to diffuse things as well.

In this game, I find Titus to be playing to her town meta very closely. The frustration at being FOSsed initially read as very genuine. Her pushback on JRBD seems like just the sort of reaction she would have as town. Following up on what I said in , I think it makes sense for Titus to want to be the HoH and select her own suspects because the general frustrated town play often results from people wagoning her and not getting the lynch of her choice even if she likes to be the town leader in most games. Add that to her thought process being consistent and this is one of my strong town reads. After reading through other games, I buy the meta explanation as well.

Titus, BBMolla, Imperium, and Toogeloo are all obvious town. The two scum are among the remaining 6 players
{Desperado, KBW, ToastyToast, Bulbazak, RachMarie, Minions}
. I'll get to the rest of this later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #376 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Titus »

That post is from BB hoh mafia not this game. Wake just wanted meta analysis on me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #393 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Wake, why did you basically ignore my responses to your questions when your chief complaint is that I was ignoring you. Why the setup spec question? Itbasically reads like do not take risks or be aggressive. You are now in my scumpile Wake.

DGB, dishonest inquiry is circular and more importantly bullshit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #397 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 394, Wake1 wrote:Preoccupied.

Which setup spec question?
#387.

Also, why did you use your annhilator beam on me and then ignore the results.

Waynegg, what are you talking about?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #404 (isolation #52) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 401, Wake1 wrote:Titus, that was gameplay theory discussion, not setup speculation.

I'm in five busy games. Haven't been able to get around to breaking down and using all of the informationextracted yet.
It's still useless, so I find arguing semantics is a waste of time. Ask smart questions, like I know you are capable of.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #405 (isolation #53) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 403, Pjovek wrote:It's interesting that you yourself see nothing wrong with DGB's stance on you.
Who is this to?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #407 (isolation #54) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 406, Wake1 wrote:I'd like to clash with you, Titus.
I would rather not if your town. However, if you need to clash with me to determine my alignment so be it. I want you to be usefl so I can figure out yours.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #408 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 400, waynegg wrote:More Mozamis votes please
Not a chance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #410 (isolation #56) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:52 am

Post by Titus »

Wake, I figured the dance was inevitable. I am still hoping for a T v T game. You know I don't get scared of a fight as scum or town. I just avoid pointless fights. If the fight is necessary, so be it.

Kuribo is a nullscum read mosyly due to the amount of scumreads.

Aj, you, DGB, Pere and Garm are all scumreads. K is leaning scum. Aptil needs to post.

I lean town on Waynegg but he's pushing my conftown. :(

Mozamis = town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #412 (isolation #57) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Titus »

I am not conftown. No one is, but for Mozamis in my eyes.

Pere slipped. That is why my vote is on him. Period. If people refuse to listen, my vote moves to either DGB or you.

DGB is lying about my motivation. Her attacks perfectly chainsawed after I suggested RR and K were both scum (still plausible btw). She hasn't hunted, only accused.

You, well, you are being useless but posting frequently and trying to push my buttons.

Kuribo is an egotistical self centered player this game (do not interpret as a personal attack as I am sure he's a decent person offline). He still could be town, but if he spammed no one would be able to contribute. Meta is weak and I am not sure where i disagreed with him on that.

Wake, all my Hannibal slips have been quoted for ISO purposes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #461 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Why hasn't Wake posted last reads in case waynegg was telling the truth?

Wayne, I am town me this game. I warned you my town and scum games are similar. This also smells a lot like town Waynegg, unless the shot is real.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #515 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Waynegg

His last posts are atrocious and no one seems to be buying the qt slip about PV.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #527 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:33 am

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Wake88

Argh. The composition of the Waynegg wagon is frightening to me. Wake almost never attempts to withhold reads. He's stalling and asking questions he doesn't care about the answer to. It looks like Wake and I are going to have to deathtunnel after the holidays are over. Wanyegg's posts (but for his last one) are all back to his town self.

Wake's behavior towards me is odd buddying. It is an appeal to emotion to work together but at the same time pushing us towards a 1 v 1. It doesn't make sense. His questions and defenses don't make sense. I need a read on that slot, as we will butt heads if we cannot read each other.

PereV, I'm sneaky regardless of alignment. I tend to like a narrative as scum, so you should look for positioning in that regard. A narrative makes things easier to control and you look better b/c of the script. I'm also keen to look for that in other players. If there is no consistent narrative, I assume either a) I am missing information or b) that player is scum or c) both.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #532 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Titus »

Merry Christmas. Have a drink! Let's all be happy!
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #533 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 529, Wake1 wrote:I'm inching more towards replacing out, although Kuribo, Titus, and you Havingfitz (shakes fist in rage for you-know-why) make the game interesting. Between work and being distracted by four other games... There's just no time, unless I resort to Wisdom/Natirasha gameplay.
Go vla and come back. I want to play with you more. You are a mystery.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #580 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

Ugh. Dgb/Garm scum is really suspicious now. They tear us and ignore my case on PV but then push him later.

Mozamis, Fitz, want a tiwnblock? I cannot see myself voting you two ever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #586 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 581, Garmr wrote:^Evidence of lack of ability to play a certain role. Also Titus your being to obvious and that's why your a town read of mine.
I didn't crumb anything though....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #591 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:44 am

Post by Titus »

Townblocks just don't attack each other and treat each other as town. They focus as a central base for people to work out of. If someone does something scummy, they can be taken out. That's how I've always seen those as functioning like. It also prevents scum from pushing a mislynch on any of the three as they know the three will not target each other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #595 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Titus »

Pjovek, no. Townblocks are not redundant. Having a group of players scum cannot easily mislynch is a good position to be in. Garm is right that scum cannot vote within the townblock either if they accept. It's just a group of players stating that they won't lynch each other yet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #658 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 649, waynegg wrote:I'd be more worried if she hadn't. She was town reading me when she voted (despite her ITT statement) and used me as she has before to see who would be quick to hop on.
I was townreading you for a majority of the time. Then you had a few bad posts as your wagon started to form. I said so. I now see why you never asked me why I thought those posts were bad. I find it odd no one else did. That further fueled my belief you were a mislynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #659 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 653, Garmantz wrote:My bad hydra slipping.

Also every vote on us is another hydra head. :P
Please quote your posts when you slip, so they can be found when isoing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #717 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

I'm really paranoid of DGB. So yeah, not getting on this train either until I get caught up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #771 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 763, DrippingGoofball wrote:@ MOZAMIS

Sorry mate I don't answer questions from scum.

Answer them from me. Aptil may be a policy lynch at this point, but I can't be sure she's scum either. You've been doing a hell of a lot of vote hopping and then just camping. Seems like going for the easy lynch.

You should ALWAYS answer questions, unless the information benefits scum. Trust the group that we can tell if something's twisted.

Mod: Aptil is at 4. You have two Aptil lines
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #772 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Titus »

Mod: I think Wake requested replacement again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #773 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 753, kuribo wrote:I may be stupid but at least my reads have reasons

You on the other hand have been all over the place
Waynegg having reads all over the place and being super aggressive is town wayne. It's very anti-town and gets him lynched far too often. It makes it easy for scum to manipulate him. Saying calm down usually has the opposite effect though. If you want to disarm the tension, don't yell at Wayne.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #774 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

Wayne, it's DGB that's scum. Mozamis isn't scum. Trust me on the latter. Less sure but strong leans on the former.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #777 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by Titus »

It's inherently obvious he's town. He's posting points backed up with conclusions, not being wishy washy and he's being pushed as scum for pretty much no reason. I can't see any intelligent reason why he could be scum. I can't see scum standing out and taking positions this early. In the rare event he isn't town, he still shouldn't be lynched today as he gives a hell of a lot of information to analyze to verify his towniness later on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #787 (isolation #75) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:56 am

Post by Titus »

Wayne, day 1 has no narrative yet.

Kuribo, Pvjovek, why don't we vote AJ then since I am not getting a Wake lynch?

VOTE: Aunt Jemina

This syrup is sour.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #793 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 789, kuribo wrote:Ok I'm not above a compromise lynch when they're probably scum

Titus is right, day 1 seems to have no narrative yet.

Further, it's been a fairly jumbled mess with no structure. Usually that means it's time to reevaluate my reads
If you are fine with a compromise lynch, vote AJ.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #794 (isolation #77) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Titus »

Mozamis, pull up AJ's ISO. It is a lot of conclusions and little hunting. Another scum indicator is setting up lynches that are unlikely to go through and avoiding major wagons. Questions should be there. AJ has no sweet reads for the most part which is odd for her. She has one sweet read (Wake) and minor sweet on aptil. The latter makes no sense whatsoever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #806 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Titus »

And very anonymous if that's the case. I've never played with anyone under that name. It's an alt if not a hydra leak.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #819 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 813, DrippingGoofball wrote:I do like Jaqen Hghar since we have similar reads.
This slot needs identification. I agree with Katsuki. I also have no idea what he's talking about with the alleged slip.

AJ's wagon stalls, another scum indicatior. Full reads list when pressured check.

Garmr, AJ is sheeping every major wagon. If someone's unpopular to lynch, they are a townread. Popular wagons are scum but for me but that's OMGUS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #828 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Titus »

Pjovek moves back to being a scumread. However, he and AJ are less likely to be scum together. Aptil starts to play an your attack is not playing wtf P.

Aptil, you cannot gambit from a position of weakness. Just play. Giving reads is a good start.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #836 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 802, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 789, kuribo wrote:Ok I'm not above a compromise lynch when they're probably scum

Titus is right, day 1 seems to have no narrative yet.

Further, it's been a fairly jumbled mess with no structure. Usually that means it's time to reevaluate my reads
And if she's scum you expect her to just come clean? No. :roll:

That's a Titus slip. She's scum.

Mozamis is scum

Titus is scum

I think Red Ryu and qwints may be as well. If it isn't either Mozamis or Titus today, you guys are being a bit too stubborn. Let the day one guy work. He sees things you (who have called D1 a crap shoot) don't see. Don't doubt it just because scum is telling you they aren't scum.

AJ is filling up easily. Aptil was filling up easily. That should tell you something if you've played this game even once ~ they probably aren't scum.

It's scum's job to look like they're town. Don't fall for it.
Who is this mod?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #838 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

There is a third option but I will withhold it P so Aptil doesn't copy?

Why were you trying to act like your scumread Aptil?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #839 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 829, kuribo wrote:Some of the best gambits are from a position of weakness, Titus
Then they succeded due to luck.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #852 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

I didn't like the aptil wagon, and I saw people were willing to vote AJ (a large scumread of mine), so I suggested we wagon. That's where it came from.

I will move to Aptil at the deadline if required but I want more than lurkers are bad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #862 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 855, aptil wrote:VOTE: DGB.
You are my prime suspect and if i am going to be lynched , i would like to state where my vote is at .

RedRyu is probably the towniest of the lot . I think he is a vig or something that is why he wants to get rid of me . If there is any doctor in this game you should be on him .

@Titus: What is the reason why you would give up me as a town player ? You have played with me before and seen shit my game improve as the game moves on . Why would you like to consider meas a compromise lynch ?
You still post content day 1. I'm seeing none from you. I think AJ is a better lynch but I am fully fine with you dying.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #867 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 865, kuribo wrote:I've always hated the idea that "lurkers" can't be scum
Context. Sometimes they aren't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #869 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

At this point, anyone not voting AJ or Aptil need to move to a larger wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #872 (isolation #88) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 870, kuribo wrote:I'd move to aptil at deadline because I'm not above lynching a null read but AJ is a higher scumread for me
I agree with this but now that we're saying it people are probably just going to vote Aptil.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #883 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 873, waynegg wrote:
In post 864, Red Ryu wrote:We got 1 day left.

Get your votes up now.
In post 851, jasonT1981 wrote:
(expired on 2014-01-05 16:51:20)

YURUSHIN?
In post 874, waynegg wrote:
In post 866, Red Ryu wrote:3 more on Aptil go go go.

Getting paranoid that waynegg is scum...and Aj is his partner
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #884 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Titus »

6 Aptil, 5 Auntie J is my count
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #886 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 885, aptil wrote:
In post 879, Red Ryu wrote:
In post 877, aptil wrote:
In post 861, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 855, aptil wrote:VOTE: DGB.
You are my prime suspect and if i am going to be lynched , i would like to state where my vote is at .
But you're trying to play like me, LOL.
You're voting me for playing like you too .

Most of the people on my wagon have placed the vote and left . I don't think Havingflitz is coming back .
No one has any reason to find me scummy , getting content out of me by pressuring me is 1 thing but lynching me for not getting a read on me is dumb .
Sadly it is going to be between AuntJ and me . So UNVOTE: .
VOTE: AuntJ
Since you're a viable lynch, you should claim sooner than later.
fuck off . Like really fuck off . If i am lynched and i am of the same alignment as you i want my alignment to loose .
There's nothing wrong with this given the deadline aptil. Always play to wincon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #887 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Titus »

Do you have reads for us?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #891 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 889, aptil wrote:Give respect to gain respect .
That's what I am doing. You have to cooperate though if you want to save yourself. You cannot seriously be null on the whole game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #892 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

If you have no reads, I will hammer you as I have a very busy weekend.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #897 (isolation #95) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:53 am

Post by Titus »

Kuribo, I have to agree with the spirit of the game comment. I cannot be 100% certain aptil is scum.

Kuribo, you mean bad cop and less bad cop? Sounds like a plan, but if she's innocent I will have to tell the squad.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #903 (isolation #96) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

Aptil, what are your reads? No reads is a scumclaim. You have one more shot.

Kuribo, I can do insane cop well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #907 (isolation #97) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Titus »

Kuribo, there is option 2C Aptil's taking a dive for a scum PR and they aren't on to hammer her.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #913 (isolation #98) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

I am going to give aptil 1 hour to produce reads or a claim. If neither happens, I will hammer.

Guys, let's not attack outside the game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #914 (isolation #99) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Titus »

Aptil, are you even seeing my posts?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #915 (isolation #100) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Titus »

If you want me to defend you aptil, you have to give me something worth defending...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #919 (isolation #101) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

Ok. Got the information. Intent to hammer.

Sorry for sucking up to scum. It was the only way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #925 (isolation #102) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Titus »

Pjvoek, worry about it later. I have no intentionof using it right away, as its all wifom atm. It will become more important later in the game. The fact you are worried though suggest scum to me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #930 (isolation #103) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 928, Pjovek wrote:
In post 925, Titus wrote:Pjvoek, worry about it later. I have no intentionof using it right away, as its all wifom atm. It will become more important later in the game. The fact you are worried though suggest scum to me.
ohboyhererwego
Here we go what?

Aptil, mods give fakeclaims.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #932 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Titus »

:facepalm: If you are town, don't as the mod will find a way to punish us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #933 (isolation #105) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Titus »

Spend the time confirming reads rather than confirming you. Jason will handle confirming whatever you are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #935 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Titus »

I cannot tell if that's overparanoid or scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #937 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Titus »

Ok one of Pjovek or Waynegg must be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #939 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Titus »

That also sounds like a joat PM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #941 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah, we've got some information now RR. No point in being hung up over the dead.

Since I like you as town, can you look over Pjovek/Waynegg and tell me what you think?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #943 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 942, DrippingGoofball wrote:Blech, he's probably flipping town but he went down like a scum. I hate it when townies stall their claims.
Stuff like this makes me think you're scum. There's literally no reason to think aptil will flip town now given the way she acted. It makes me think either a) you know she's town or b) you know she's scum and are going for the fake surprised angle.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #947 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

Ugh so much scum so much fake shit
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #955 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 949, waynegg wrote:Since I'm dead probably...

Scum
Town are

Mozamis
Titus
Red Ryu
Either Kuribo or qwints,
if not either then DGB
Fixed this for you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #956 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Titus »

No Wayne. :facepalm: Your dogged persistance makes me persist in thinking you are scum. If we're both alive, find a way to test me. Figure it out.

RR, don't tell the PRs what to do. I'm probably going to do something opposite just to spite you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #960 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 958, Garmantz wrote:
In post 956, Titus wrote:No Wayne. :facepalm: Your dogged persistance makes me persist in thinking you are scum. If we're both alive, find a way to test me. Figure it out.

RR, don't tell the PRs what to do.
I'm probably going to do something opposite just to spite you.
...... Why

Why are you intentionally dropping power role tells?

@Wayne I don't think this role madness but you shouldn't even bring that up till later :facepalm:

The plays

Flips a table

Garmr
To mindfuck with the scums. :) That or I am a shitty crumber. Your choice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #961 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 959, waynegg wrote:
In post 951, Red Ryu wrote:Vig shoot an inactive.

Doc protect Kirbo.

Cop look at AuntJ.
In other words...

All the scum were active D1

Kuribo just may be scum after all

Cop, waste your shot tonight

Pedit. Then why exactly call it Airplane MADNESS if it isn't? :roll:
If RR is scum, don't get caught up in wifom. Basically it means nothing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #968 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 965, mozamis wrote:and I'm with Garmr 100%, could people stop the PR crumbing, and set up speculation. Its good cover for scum, and just leads town around in a circle.
Oh I agree setup spec is worthless. So is directing PRs. That's precisely why I made that comment. Scums won't be able to use what RR said for shit, but RR is free to recommend whatever the hell he wants.

Waynegg, since when do I refuse to comment on anything? That's tantamount to saying "Interesting. We are playing in English.".
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #974 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 971, waynegg wrote:I can see where you'd want me vigged RR. Since we have opposite wincons.

Aptil must be either loved or unlynchable though, so why don't we lynch scum instead, yeah?
The mod is clearly absent as there would be soe reaction/comment to Aptil quoting something she claims was mod sent. If aptil is loved, she wouldn't be playing in this manner. The mod will also post a vc.

Yet, you are assuming something which cannot be true, you should look at your other assumption waynegg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #975 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

Waynegg, killing you is wifom. Suppose for a moment you are wrong but the rest of us only have weak reads. Who to shoot? Wayne cuz it misleads the town. Calm down. Step by step. You are jumping to inaccurate conclusions. Take the night phase and analyze.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #984 (isolation #119) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:05 am

Post by Titus »

I need to reread bc I thought DGB was scum. Given that is not the case, something is off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #994 (isolation #120) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 985, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 984, Titus wrote:I need to reread bc I thought DGB was scum. Given that is not the case, something is off.
Yes, deary.

You.

VOTE: Titus.
VOTE: AJ

Ok, I'm not waiting to finish my reread before voting you. You're accusing me of being scum for stating whatever any town player in my situation would do. My reads were obviously off, I said I'd need to reanalyze. Yet, you get aggressive with that suggests you DON'T want me reanalyzing without the wifom argument of "Titus is saying that to be survivalistic".

I'm going to reanalyze this game just to spite you because I'm a cold heartless Vulcan who likes her cold hard facts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1000 (isolation #121) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 999, mozamis wrote:
In post 994, Titus wrote:suggests you DON'T want me reanalyzing without the wifom argument of "Titus is saying that to be survivalistic".
"suggests"? she hasn't actually said that. You sound defensive as hell.
Yeah, she didn't actually say that. You don't have to accuse someone of something to set a trap. I love setting traps as either town or scum. So I'm naturally paranoid of them. So it was defensive because I can see the fucking stunt AJ is pulling.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1003 (isolation #122) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Goodfather, you did do the amished tell. It's largely been discredited recently but there are some who follow it. The amished tell is that the prior holder of your slot sucked. You did indeed say that. Admissions are irrelevant to the analysis.

RR, where did moz say he never voted DGB?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1006 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Perhaps I am wrong on Mozamis....

AJ, go on. How was my action scummy? Also, if you are serious about the mason claim you can burn in hell. Retract it now if you are not a mason.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1018 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

The vulcan took off for flight on day 3, but quickly suffered mechanical issues. It was flying in an air show near a village when Titus could no longer control the plane. Doing the best she could, she crashed it into the ground hoping to not hit anyone else. Titus then waited for a doctor to come try to heal her injuries from the crash. Alas, no doctor came, so Titus was left to bleed out, holding the bottle of booze she used to calm the pain.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2062 (isolation #125) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Wayne, it takes awhile to break through that and read players individually.

I'm utterly shocked I was an early kill. I NEVER get killed early. That's like what the fuck.

Also, why all the gambiting? It totally prevented solid reads. Told you mozamis was town btw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2064 (isolation #126) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Titus »

I know you use reactions to do that. I was also looking at your reactions Wayne. You focused too much on solving the puzzle and not enough on appearing town. Your reactions didn't make sense. I couldn't see the underlying motivation for them as I need a few flips to do so. Once that baseline is established, I can be a little more comfortable with your gambits. I do look at intent, but I have difficulty reading sarcasm or emotion. Not everyone thinks like we do and that's a hard thing to learn in this game. People who cannot adapt to the mainstream thought pattern wind up getting lynched quite frequently, not due to being scum but due to people not understanding them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”