Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #177 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:30 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hey guys I'm here, just haven't had a chance to read yet. Hope to catch up later and make a meaningful post Friday at some point. Take your time drawing a bead gentlemen, we have plenty of time to figure this lynch out.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #266 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 265, Messiah Complex wrote:Working on the read through, work has been especially rough the past few days. Now even if I lay my head down at night I feel like I'm not getting any rest. I should be done reading tomorrow and will post after that.
My bad.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #282 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Notes from my read through, I'll have a reads list soon.
In post 21, pieceofpecanpie wrote:You're doing a lot of finger-pointing Parama. It seems mostly based on the arbitrary premise of whoever combo-breaks your Queen lyrics is scum.Do you have any serious thoughts on Garruk, or am I to take it that two stupid things (combo breaking and RVS self-vote) somehow add up to scumminess?
This is during the RVS phase, why does he need to have a reason to vote for anyone at this point? Why are you so interested in his reasoning to vote someone at that point? Especially when it wasn’t you. You defend your post in #41 saying that you just question his ability to make a read at that point and that it is assuming that you have a town read on him. If you don’t have a town read on him then why are you defending him?

Parama- I like your #27 a lot, I hope to see more of that in my read through. Not disappointed with #35.

Mastermind of Sin- I like you for #47, and for your reference to Starship Troopers. #85- to me a bandwagon vote would be one that doesn’t have much backing to it, that doesn’t seem to be what Porkens is doing. In #94 you even go so far to accuse Porkens of justifying his vote
too[/i/] much, when everyone else was just going for a wagon ride. You claim he is reaching in his read, but why the fuck should you care who he is reading as scum?

Spy- I can dig your reads in #52, mirrors my own thinking to that point. How do I get listed as probably scum in #200?

Garruk- Not your biggest fan as it seems. I suppose it could be a difference in gameplay style, or that you’re scum. I will figure it out soon. Very concerned with a limited number of votes, your interaction with Spy, and the way you lay out the meta for how the rest of the player list will interact with you are 3 things that ping scummy to me. I also dislike the posts you make where you blankly identify scum. If you want to seem more townie, make some semblance of a fucking case instead of pointing like a retarded monkey. Don’t like your accusation against Mollie, you should feel bad for even suggesting it.

Porkens- #71 is a strong town post in my eyes. I like the call out on Piece’s chainsaw and subsequent reaction to pressure on it. Also, you have a beautiful full head of hair. I enjoyed reading #87 quite a bit ‘cause you’re so good at talking smack.

Pasch- #88 was a pretty accurate depiction of my view point as well. The misrep from MoS is pretty bad.

Generic- Out of curiosity how old are you irl? Also, is your band Prodigy? Not sure where you get the idea that scum are inexperienced, that seems like a bit of a leap in logic. Where did this idea even come from? You vote notscience for a self vote, when other people self voted before him. What gives? #192 is horrible. Like shitting yourself on the first date with the love of your life horrible. You do seem to make up for it by actually sticking around and not disappearing like you said. I am coming around on you now (I’m at post #252 now).

Fake Mast- I want to murder your face. Not in a town-scum kinda way, but in the oh my god I want you dead kinda way.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #301 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 300, caledfwitch wrote:Hi guys, I start very slowly in big games so you won't see any posts from me for a while.

My role PM makes me want to kick babbies.
Not a fan of rolling scum?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #362 (isolation #4) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I've never been much of a dancer, but sure I'll give this a whirl.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #365 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:02 am

Post by Formerfish »

1. Parama- town
2. PranaDevil- townish
3. T-Bone- townish
4. Mastermind of Sin- scumish
5. 50 Shades of Purple- town
6. caledfwitch- null
7. Desperado- town
8. Paschendale- townish
9. Agent Minnesota- scum
10. Formerfish- town
11. Sajin- null
12. Garruk Relentless- scummy but probably town
13. pieceofpecanpie- scumish
14. evilpacman18- null
15. Porkens- town
16. M45t1n- would like to kill
17. Generic- scumish:
18. SpyreX- null/townish
19. Maenara- null/scumish
20. notscience- townish

That's how I'm looking right now from what I remember of my first read through, I'd have to go back through to shore them up a bit.

As for your second question, I could get behind a Maenara wagon at this point in time. Go get your rope and let's see what we get here.

Vote: Maenara

Post 22- junk
Post 215- junk
Post 216- junk
Post 304- prod dodge and man hydras are hard to figure out
Post 319- junk that you try to make seem not junk, but admit its all junk
Post 357- junk

You said you have a grasp on what's going on now and need to pull your head out of your ass. Well its time to shit or get off the pot here.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #367 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:32 am

Post by Formerfish »

Generic will probably turn out town, I just don't like how he's been acting, the ate he's been displaying, and the open call to lynch him with a vt claim. I don't have much experience with him yet so I don't have much to go on other than feel with him.

Mast is just annoying.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #418 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You guys are silly. I'll get back to this game and address my fawning fans when I can. At the moment I have some more pressing endeavors that require my attention, and honestly you small minded fucks barely register. Toodles!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #437 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 434, pieceofpecanpie wrote:Not wanting to sound snarky, but can off-topic discussion stay out of the thread?
Seriously guys, there is so much content to wade through today reading the 4 off topic posts are really putting me behind. Jesus!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #482 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Prod dodge, family is in town so I'm with them.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #524 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 523, Messiah Complex wrote:Starting my catch up read right now. Will post by the end of the night most likely.
Son of a bitch. Damn hydra slips.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #579 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Alright so the last real post that I made was my reads lists, and then this:
In post 367, Formerfish wrote:Generic will probably turn out town, I just don't like how he's been acting, the ate he's been displaying, and the open call to lynch him with a vt claim. I don't have much experience with him yet so I don't have much to go on other than feel with him.

Mast is just annoying.
Generic questions my entire reads list because I said that I was unsure about his alignment. I am unsure about everyone’s alignment right now. It is day one and scum can hide as town and town can come off as scum. Those are my current reads off of gut and a very limited subset of posts. And my opinions are what they are. You can agree, disagree or do whatever the fuck you want with them. To say they are all worthless is dismissive and won’t go over to well with me. As for the trap door comment, all reads are subject to change and it’s not like we explicitly retaliatorily lynch whenever someone is mislynched. I don’t need a trap door, I’m just calling it like I see them. You are coming off scummy, which is why I said you were scumish. I could just read you incorrectly seeing as I do not have much experience with you yet. I will say this, as town you shouldn’t give two shits about flimsy reads on you. They will work themselves out with more posting as we get further into the game. The fact that you are so focused on flimsy reads says a lot. #396-397 what the fuck man? If I have to listen to you brag about your scum game one more time I swear I’m gonna lose my shit. High 400’s you seem to be tilting at windmills going after Desp for being “pissy.” Could it be that you really just don’t read him well? #503 ends with a horrible question, is there a wagon you should be on? Who do you think is scum? Choose one of them to be on. I’d like to see your ISO breakdowns, as I don’t plan on voting you today (unless you do something really scummy before I get to the end of my read through). I am also curious why you like the 4 you say you do in #519. Good catch on Pasch vote hopping.

Prana, you can get bent to.

Desperado continues to be town. So does Porkens, and 50 Shades.

Maenara comes in at #375 with one hell of a chainsaw defense, as well as an OMGUS vote on me. Calling my situation the best scum case you’ve seen so far is laughable. Unless you only read that post, then I guess you could make that argument. I do wonder why you don’t poke more at 50 though for bringing your name up as a wagon though. #321 they call you town. #356 they vote you and all they say is that you are not making waves. #364 they elicit my support for a wagon on you. Yet you don’t even mention them at all. That is strange to me. Oh, and if you want to stop sucking play the game and don’t whine so fucking much. #477 your read on me consists of implied hypocritism, including reads on the entire play list, saying Generic is off center towards scum for me atm, and voting for someone I think is scum. Noted and fucking forgotten about.

Agent Minnesota I appreciate the fact that you were the first to point of that I never called Gen scum, just that I found his posting to be less than desirable gaining him the designation of scumish, which could also be called leaning scum, which I have found to be a fairly fucking normal label to put on players in the early stage of the game where no one knows what the fuck is going on. Leaning town on you with post #403. Oh shit, I hope no one scum reads me for not standing firmly behind my read on you after less than 20 posts. #554 You claim to not like me but don’t say anything else, last time you mentioned me you were defending me. Care to let the rest of the class in on this?

Pasch I have many issues with #409. Arguing for an unpopular lynch when you have a read is what this game is about. You build your case, bring it to the group and you fight for the lynch that you think is right. You don’t have to beat people over the head with it, but you don’t have to completely back down from it either. You may not be the best candidate for a lynch, but you aren’t the worst either. And deflecting from yourself to MoS without giving reasons is sketch. Your view in Mae is weak, what is the point of someone giving read if they are legitimately going to dismiss the reads themselves in the same post? Its busy work. Plain and simple. Desperado would be more of an asset to the town as scum then you have been so far in the game. I hope that this changes, your contribution that is. #525, you talk about people wagoning you for your weak reads, and then list Gens weak reads as one of your reasons to vote him. That is weak ass shit man.

Evilpacman- your #411 starts with #4, what happened to #1-3? I like your reads but need to see more from you. Why do you jump POPP and no one else for their vote on Mae?

Spyrex, be careful drinking at work. #500 has me giddy. To think that you think about me at all is making me tingle in special places.

Notscience- what do you see in MoS that is a scum slip? What are you referencing in #497?

Hiraki if you hadn’t read anything prior to posting in #445 how do you know what alignment Parama is and that he would be able to help you with figuring out the townbloc? And what does your question to Mastin even mean, who is not scum but should be? Are you voting for Pasch as a policy lynch? #456 makes me think that you are a traitor and that was your reach out. I would never have gone there without you putting the idea out there. And why would you do that as scum? Because you could easily WIFOM the shit out of us and make it plausible that scum wouldn’t be stupid enough to put themselves on blast like that.

Mastin you may be annoying, but you are starting to grow on me. I might just end up liking you. I do need you to quote Mae for towntells though, I don’t know you well enough to trust your word yet.

T-Bone- T-Bone was scum, are you scum?

Caled- I had more than what you are portraying. And now I have this post. It’s like an early Christmas miracle.

I'm still super fine with my vote, nothing Mae has done has alleviated any concerns I've had with their posting.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #726 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hey, hey, hey Mr. Hangman, I am here. Catching up tomorrow.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #992 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Working my way through the thread right now. I am at the top of page 36, will be finishing as soon as I finish putting up the Christmas tree.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #993 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:59 pm

Post by Formerfish »

2. morph the cat- I like you so far. #735 is super town for me, even if you aren’t reading me as town yet. The engagement from you helps ease any doubts I could have too.
3. T-Bone- I like the new TBone, he makes sense.
4. Mastermind of Sin- I get what Generic meant by not wanting to start a project like he was mentioning if he was going to be lynched before he could complete it. He hasn’t been completely void of any input, he has just been fighting on a few different fronts. I know that I haven’t been making post very often but I feel like I have made a few very full posts content wise. I also respectfully disagree with your saying I haven’t made an impression. I think that that is just false.
5. 50 Shades of Purple- do you think Generic is scum? You say that he would be the most likely compromise vote, but that doesn’t mean he is scum. The more you engage people the easier it is for me to like you. Not to say I didn’t like you before, but this makes me less paranoid.
7. Desperado- He’s the towniest townie to ever town.
8. Paschendale- #598 isn’t a very good post. You question Masts vote saying that he had others to vote for, but Mast claimed that the wagon Porkens was on was on town, so he’s looking at him as scum. Did I miss something there? Why should we ignore meta arguments in your mind? You call MoS a good vote, and Generic a good vote. Is MoS bussing his partner on day 1?
9. Agent Minnesota- how do you miss NS directly answering your question in #903? Ok, I see that you were referencing another question, but again you don’t see that NS actually does respond to you, you just keep on him like he is side stepping you all the way.
11. Hiraki- I’m confused, how do you actively avoid a policy lynch on someone while voting them blindly? You claim that you had no idea that he even had a wagon forming on him, but that seems to be something that you should know before throwing a vote down all willy fucking nilly. You can think of whatever you would like in regards to my taking your crazy theory into consideration. Long ago I ceased to be amazed by the lengths people will go to lay off suspicion, or to lord their scum roll over the hapless town. I am going to start thinking crazier and crazier things as the game progresses, you just started me down the path early. #691 was especially bad, your caricature of Generic was horrible and you probably shouldn’t do that again. Wow, you know I was reading him as scummy too but I never threw a vote down on him and then said deep down I think he is town. You justify it by saying that he is not cooperating and is being anti-town in behavior. Is it really that bad of a lynch, yes if he is town. How do you figure that Generic hasn’t made any ripples in the game? I think he has done nothing but make ripples.
13. pieceofpecanpie- I currently read you as someone who is saying a lot to say a lot, which is pretty bad imo. It is funny how you act like Mast and NS were the first to say anything about you being scum. You repeatedly accuse Generic of deflection, when in fact he is answering your accusations and offering other options, you can keep trying to make that accusation stick though.
16. M45t1n- I like you more and more each time you post, especially when you break character. #727 why do you just throw your vote around like that?
17. Generic- you definitely have calmed down a little bit, and you seem to be engaging those who are pressuring you. I like this a lot.
18. SpyreX- I am starting to feel the same way about your posting as you feel about mine. I don’t feel like I have a grasp on you at all. This is mostly stemming from you tunneling on Generic, who I’m somewhat reading as town as of late. #908 makes me feel better.
19. Micc- you replaced my scum read, have made 2 posts, and have done absolutely nothing. Well, that’s not true, you’ve told us twice now that you were going to make good use of the extra time we were given, but you elicit people to campaign for a wagon to join.
20. notscience- I got what post you were referencing in #426, I was more so asking what you found in MoS’s post to be a slip. I am agreeing with you on the scum read, just not sure what you saw that I missed.

Vote: Hiraki
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #999 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 998, Messiah Complex wrote:I agree that associative tells are tough to figure out day 1, but in this situation you really need to think to yourself, do the avenues of investigation and accusations makes sense as a collective. And its not like its unheard of. I'm sure that the read of someone you see as town carries more weight than the read of your scum read. I guess this falls under the enemy of my enemy is my ally sort of thing.

Re: my Hiraki read, does the paragraph I wrote on them not accurately exhibit where I could have deduced they were scum?
I really need to stop posting from my phone.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1137 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm not sure why the wagon on Hiraki is stalling, or why we are looking into lynching EPM, but if we aren't going through with Hiraki then right now I'd be ok with Micc.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1214 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1208, Hiraki wrote:1. Null
2. Scum (read the interaction between 50 and cat again and his reasoning. There's nothing there for the scumpile)
3. Town (absolutely most assured read and I know you idiots will lynch him)
4. Null (mainly due to lack of recent activity)
5. Town (but please stop acting dumb)
6. Null (leaning town)
7. Null (leaning scum due to recent fishy play)
8. Scum (explain previously)
9. Null (I never got to read them again)
10. Scum (please stop ignoring him)
12. Honestly not sure, I can't even say null. I want to say scum due to previous history but it'd be the darkest shot)
13. Town
14. Scum
15. Town (porkens is obvious scum--no offense)
16. Null (leaning scum for nothing good)
17. Scum
18. Null
19. Null (I don't understand why he got so much attention, he'll be replaced by next week)
20. Town (could be leaning but I want to say town for now)
1. Majiffy Parama
2. morph the cat (Cabd + Fferyllt hydra) PranaDevil
3. T-Bone*
4. Mastermind of Sin
5. 50 Shades of Purple (Nachomamma8 + pirate mollie hydra)
6. caledfwitch** InflatablePie
7. Desperado
8. Paschendale
9. Agent Minnesota (PhDScar + Shaboostein hydra) **
10. Formerfish*
11. Hiraki Sajin
12. Garruk Relentless (Natirasha + MafiaSSK hybrid)
13. pieceofpecanpie
14. evilpacman18*
15. Porkens
16. M45t1n*
17. Generic
18. SpyreX
19. Micc Maenara
20. notscience
Figured I'd help everyone out and make reading this a little easier. I'll be around tomorrow night to catch myself up in thread.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1261 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1217, pieceofpecanpie wrote:Yes, yes, very subtle fake-Mastin. :roll:
In post 1215, Garruk Relentless wrote:Hmmm...what to do about this game...
That reply bugs me, it doesn't even voice your thoughts on the flip/no-NK. However, you could vote Generic and not make scumposts.

VOTE: Generic
Really didn't like this post. GR isn't the only one to not talk about the flip yet they single him out. Call his posting scummy, then votes Generic. Also what the fuck are we supposed to say about the lack of a kill? Good job role blocker/doctor/body guard/jail keeper/whateverotherfuckingrolewecouldhavethatpreventedakill/lol scum fail!

Vote: Pecan
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1321 (isolation #19) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1319, notscience wrote:
In post 1261, Formerfish wrote:Good job role blocker/doctor/body guard/jail keeper/whateverotherfuckingrolewecouldhavethatpreventedakill/lol scum fail!
Anyone else interested in wagoning the fuck out of this scumtell?

Also, did everyone totally forget how obvtown Majiffy's predecessor was

Seriously, what are you blathering on about?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1325 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I suggest you read it in context then.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1421 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I fail to see how getting Spyrex to claim at this point in time in town motivated. It doesn't make sense for Spy to be sent to make the kill for the already mentioned reasons. Is GR a roleblock? Maybe. Is it likely that he hit the 1 out of 4(ish) scum making last nights kill? No. Given that there are numerous other possibilities for the nk last night I don't like the push to have Spy claim in the slightest.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1429 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

The "Let's make Spy claim cause there might be protection for him if he turns out to actually be fucking important" is a good idea and all, except it isn't. Say that GR is town and is the RB, if Spy is also town and turns out to be a PR as well then the doc (if one even exists in this game) would have to choose between two PRs to save. I know that would be the ultimate wifom but why even let it get to that. We don't force Spy to claim, the hypothetical doc saves GR and forces scum to take a shot in the dark. Hell we could even have GR block Spy again to test his scumminess. And I know that scum could nk to set Spy up, in theory, but I would trade a nk and another night of info for one life, and Spy could always claim tomorrow.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1431 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Also wifomy. Spy could be a vt trying to seem like a PR to draw attention away from GR, or he could be legit. Is scum going to waste a nk on someone who may simply be vanilla? Are they going to worry about a potential watcher camping out on Spy to catch a killer? Could we have another protective role that could cover both. The possibilities of it all are endless.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1481 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'll address a few things since I am currently at a T.J. Maxx with the fiancé.

50- you ask for an alternative to Spy, how about the guy I've had my vote on for most of the day. Don't sit there and act like I'm poo pooing the Spy wagon and doing nothing myself.

Pasch-im watching you very closely now, cause you either need a mentor or a rawhide neck tie fitting. Try to answer your own question here. Why would a VT try to keep that fact under wraps with a town read PR exposed?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1483 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Pasch, I don't like it when I reach out to someone only to have them smack my hand away. If you would be do kind to answer my question and show that you might have a glimmer of understanding of the situation rather than just side stepping me that would be fantastic. And this isn't me being smug yet. If you keep going the way you are you'll see smug and then a whole lot fucking more.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1622 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm willing to sheep Desp. for the time being. Although it's not a complete sheep, I'm finding much to be desired with EPMs play.

Vote: EPM
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1628 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1626, DeasVail wrote:
Vote: Formerfish
You're funny. Want your vote to do some actual good, you'll probably want to look elsewhere. If you just want to sit on a wagon that isn't going to fucking happen, then by all means park it on me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1630 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Trust me you haven't seen anything yet with my attitude.

A wagon on me isn't going to happen because I am town and most of the competent players have correctly read me as so. Sorry you haven't come to the same conclusion, but maybe if you pay attention you will.

I figured that fact would be a given as to why my lynch wouldn't happen, and that I wouldn't have to explicitly state that. Guess I shouldn't assume when playing with people I haven't played with before.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1692 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1633, DeasVail wrote:
Spoiler: Mess of thoughts that you won't find helpful (1-30)
Garruk looks a bit try-hard on page 1.

Oh wow pecan might actually be scum. (Still page 1) Parama knows what's up.

Ok, is pecan always like this? Because I could see this being a playstyle thing, but right now my mind's flashing SCUMSCUMSCUM and as much as I think I should ignore it, I can't help but feel SCUMSCUMSCUM so that's probably what it'll be.

I probably should stop posting like this since it's just page 1, but I'm tired and this helps, so we'll see!

Oh T-Bone's great. I don't want to lynch him for a while regardless of his alignment.

Page 2! I don't really agree with Parama's reasoning for Garruk being scum.

Ok Pasch is just arguing for the sake of arguing now.

Garruk was looking ok for a while (a post) but they're back to being scummy!

Page 3! (I think I'll need to stop doing this)

I could see Garruk being a townread, but everything just feels really forced right now (and no, I'm not on Page 3 anymore).

Ooo, I like Porkens too.

Prana townreading Spyrex at 91 is a bit :?

I'll decide on MoS later, but he is way too nitpicky.

I like Pie's scumread on Parama in . It's so
alternative
, but I really don't think Parama should be the slam-dunk townread that people seem to be claiming at this point.

But is Pie going to try and change people's minds about Parama? That is the question!

from Generic feels as if he cares too much about Desp's opinion of him, but I kind of liked him before this...

Ok Generic is good again.

Oh good notscience is probably town.

Oh, maybe Pecan is town. :O

Pasch has become concerning.

So I've always felt quite meh about Minnesota, but now I'm joining others in thinking they could be scum. (Page 9, but more of a general feeling than a particular post).

I am wondering why this Pasch wagon didn't result in a lynch though. I would probably be voting him here.

Porkens not providing any reasoning for a townread on Pasch in is quite alarming.

Formerfish is scummy. Hmm, it seems my opinion is vastly different from others here. I'll reconsider it later.

Generic's response to the fake daykill is strange, as it was kind of obviously fake? (I thought so anyway...)

Porkens' stance on Pasch still seems like the typical scum reaction to a Day 1 town wagon, but he's not too bad otherwise.

Note: Q for Pasch from 409.

Oh no, I can't not have Generic as a scumread now. :(

Oh Generic you're making me feel all conflicted!! Whyyy?

And Generic goes back to a scumread (I have a feeling that this will go back and forth a few times, so if you're actually bothering to read this, I sincerely apologise).

*Porkens

Ok I am just going to spam all my messy messy musings on Generic later.

Now the site's just being annoying. :(

Caled doesn't seem to care that 50 shades is generally a townread (). What is with that kind of thing and players this game?

Q for Spyrex from

~~

Surface reads at the moment (based on first 30 pages) are looking something like...

Varying strengths of townread:

Majiffy
50 shades of purple
Desperado
Formerfish
PecanPie
M45T1n
notscience

Uhhhh...?:

Morph/Prana
T-Bone
caledfwitch
Paschendale
Garruk
Evilpacman
Porkens
Spyrex

Favoured scumreads:

Agent Minnesota (the one I'm most happy with right now)
Generic (this is ignoring arguments from players that have played with him previously so I'm not so confident in it)

I'm hoping to sort out all the Uhhhh as I finish my read or in ISOs afterwards. Proper reasoning for the reads (or at least the scumreads) in easy-to-read format will eventually be here as well. I'm really sorry for taking so long to get this done and Christmas is likely to result in further delays, but I'll try and read more now and during any other free time I have.
In post 1634, DeasVail wrote:Oh wait, Formerfish might not actually be a townread. I'm supposed to be a scumread of his and I don't feel that at all from our recent interaction.
In post 1635, DeasVail wrote:Ending at 42, but reads could change a fair bit by the time I read everything. I'm already reconsidering Minnesota and Fish, for example.
Seriously, what the fuck is all this shit? You have one byline about me seeming scummy that you fail to expand on, have me as your 4th towniest player, naked vote me, and then try to use my views on your predecessors as justification for your read on me?
In post 1638, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1534, notscience wrote:Majiffy thoughts on the cat?
Hey are you gonna vote mossy or am I gonna have to beg?
Why are you being so pushy about the mos read?
In post 1653, Paschendale wrote:Maenara did not look scummy. Micc was barely a blip on the radar. DV does look kinda scummy, but not enough to vote.

I still support the roleblock-lead lynch of Spy. I think it's the most likely course to lead us to lynching scum. And I think that one of our extremely active players who have essentially stopped that wagon is definitely Spy's scumbuddy.
How do you come to the conclusion that those 2 were anything but scum? And DVs interactions with me alone is sufficient evidence to warrant a wagon. Also the fact that you can't grasp why Spy is not the lynch right now baffles me. Maybe next time I actually try to hash out your reads and play style you'll fucking take the olive branch offered and work with me.
In post 1665, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1661, morph the cat wrote:I'm really curious to learn about your Majiffy read from the first 30 pages of the game thread, since his first post was on page 48!
Well what are your theories?

PEdit: Oh dang it! I thought that might have been it.
Dodge some more legit questions why don't you. Wait I get it, you needed time to think up a reason why you'd have notes for someone not even in the game yet.
In post 1681, Porkens wrote:I think it's retarted not to make Spyrex claim.

of course I'm fine with lynching pecan, mos, or any other of the BRIGHT RED SCUMBAGS on my scum list.
This post alone has me rethinking my town read on you. Walk me down the path where forcing a claim makes sense to you.
In post 1689, DeasVail wrote:Notscience, if you side with Majiffy and Mollie you'll just be left in the PC all game, wasting away your days hoping to finally be withdrawn, never appreciated!! Vote for who I say you should when I get around to finishing that post I've been talking about (it has been started) and you can be the Pokemon that you were always meant to be!
Did I miss where you had any town cred at all, much less what would be needed to have someone sheep your obviously well thought out reads?

Unvote

Vote: DV

Come at me bro.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1696 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1523, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1517, Majiffy wrote:Mollie will be around to tell you that I'm town, and she's town, and NS is town, and the pecan wagon is the right wagon to be on because she's going to drop the stupid Spyrex wagon in a minute.
we are town and I am pretty sure ns is town but I am hard pressed with you since you are
missing basic fucking cues
and it is dumb to push some1 who will not be around.

hey morph! what happened to that mosy case? decided not to bus?
In post 1567, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1551, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1549, Majiffy wrote:Mollie can read ffery like the back of her hand. Resort to her read.
Not true. Her paranoia sometimes gets in the way of a decent read these days.

- Walking Dead (she tried to vig me-sangres at least once, and she had her vote on me for a good long chunk of day 2. She voted me off and on through the rest of the game until scum finally put me out of my misery)
- Space Mini Normal (she basically deferred reading me/Empire, but gave another player carte blanche to get me lynched on day 2. According to her mason QT she was scumreading me on N1 as well. Then she died)

She did ok in Xenogears, but I kinda wonder if that read would have held true beyond day 1.
twd - dgb sent that shot in. it id right there in the thread I even tried to change it.
space - I said if we wound up dead. I didn't think scum would see us as a threat over you. but I was wondering if reggie was scum and did not understand why emp was giving him a pass.

where is your mosy case
In post 1574, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1571, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1523, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1517, Majiffy wrote:Mollie will be around to tell you that I'm town, and she's town, and NS is town, and the pecan wagon is the right wagon to be on because she's going to drop the stupid Spyrex wagon in a minute.
we are town and I am pretty sure ns is town but I am hard pressed with you since you are
missing basic fucking cues
and it is dumb to push some1 who will not be around.

hey morph! what happened to that mosy case? decided not to bus?
Oh for fuck's sake. Diplomatic relations have broken down I see. Bring nacho out to the DMZ, the guys are gonna have to talk this one out instead.
where is your mosy case
In post 1583, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1575, morph the cat wrote:Look molliecho; fact of the matter is, we've got a really great reason for wanting to avoid this clusterfuck called the spyrex wagon.

I've been stuck out of town/lazy the past few days and ffery hasn't wanted to vote without me here. So deal with it. I'm still catching up but all these little potshots at us have achieved nothing but making ffery more apathetic than me about this game. And that's pretty hard to do because I'm a lazy fucker.
trying to discern alignment = potshots

okay

where is your mosy case

and I 4 1 am sick to death of fery going all emo the second I try get a read on you and her

like srsly, you know how to interact with me as town and you are not doing it. and no it does not involve you putting me down or discrediting me since that is a null tell for you <---I am talking to fery
In post 1609, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:like present a mosy case like you said you would
In post 1619, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1612, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1609, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:like present a mosy case like you said you would
You keep pressing me for this after I've already told you i'm gonna make it tonight.... why, exactly?
mebbe cos it looks like a scumread tossed out there that you are not interested in pursuing and I want you to pursue it

like right now you are voting epm...why exactly? after mosy whom you were supposed to be looking at fosed him?
In post 1638, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1534, notscience wrote:Majiffy thoughts on the cat?
Hey are you gonna vote mossy or am I gonna have to beg?
In post 1639, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1538, Porkens wrote:
@SpyreX:
Claim or die.

@World:
I'm more than happy to lynch Pecan after we run SpyreX up the ladder and see what shakes out.
But you're not happy to vote mossy?
This is why I ask. Read me as scum all you want, it's a bad read and will only end poorly. And how exactly am I playing safe here? Wouldn't butting heads with you be the opposite of that?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1757 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:03 am

Post by Formerfish »

Added to him being scum, that about sums up why DV is the leading wagon.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1811 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Getting back into this game tomorrow. I was having too much fun marathoning tonight.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1865 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:31 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1830, DeasVail wrote:Hi guys! So, I'm going to make a post, with the sole intention pretty much being to avoid a lynch. How it differs from scum-me trying to avoid a lynch will probably be questionable, but maybe the fact that I'm putting no effort into pretending that there's some other intention behind it is the key difference! Or maybe I would actually do that kind of thing as scum (I probably would actually)! Perhaps I just can't wait to imagine your confused facial expressions as you try to work out whether I am scum-DV desperately trying to copy DV-weird-met or just town-DV being weird! (Yes, I'm deluding myself into thinking that this won't end with someone getting frustrated and hammering). Know, however, that what will lie here is a mystery even to me, and also that I've probably hyped it up way too much, so you'll probably finish it feeling slightly/very disappointed.

So... I guess first I'll talk about my wagon? It's a pretty snazzy thing to talk about probably!

Well first there's Spyrex, he seems to be scumreading me for something Maenara did (so 'whatever!' -imagine this in the voice of one of the characters from Mean Girls, I think that helps the effect) and he feels 'underwhelmed' by me. Uh, nuh-uh! I'm not that chocolate bar you've had a million times before that has suddenly become a Cherry Ripe! I am the intense chocolatey goodness of Crunchie, Mars and Twix combined!! I know that these are probably only in Australia and will mean nothing to you but I'm half pretending to be really upset and need an excuse for more exclamation marks!!!
(In all seriousness though, I don't remember ever playing together so I have no idea what his expectations were unless he thinks my scummy award actually means I'm good)

Next up is... Majiffy. So I still don't think that his reason is anything more than the fact that my initial comments indicate something less than a strong townread on Parama, while my later comments indicate a townread on Parama. I guess you'd have a point if all townies were robots that never change opinion, and if that's the case then I guess I'm scum! Oh! You got me! Ok, so I might actually try to be useful here and say that if mollie/Nacho/other people that can probably read him better than I can ever stop thinking he's town, then I would actually consider him as scum. Why is he asking people to make lists when there's an L-2 wagon on SOMEONE HE WANTS TO LYNCH? He's either not answered my question regarding this yet or said something I didn't find satisfying and proceeded to ignore. So just imagine me on the edge of the seat refreshing the last page every 5 seconds in the hope of seeing a nice Majiffy post about it.

50 Shades of Purple. Um, yeah I don't know. I kind of have little idea of why mollie is so passionate about me, but it probably needs another 'uh, whatever!'

Pasch- Um, he's trusting Nacho who doesn't even want to lynch me all that much, so yeah I'm not too convinced!

Notscience- Another Pokemon doomed to the PC. ah well.

Formerfish- Amounts to a combination of 'whatever!' and making up things in order to have more reasons to suspect me. I feel like this needs more snarky passive-aggression, but I'm not feeling it. I've become much less eager to be weird than I was at the start of this post, but in Doctor Who I know that I maintained it for a while. What is happening to me????

And T-Bone thinks that me thinking Majiffy is town based on Parama's posts and changing my Formerfish read are scumslips!

Oh and Generic forms a chain of sheep. I still like him, but I feel like I should reread him at some point.

In all seriousness, I know I'm being unfair by dismissing your reads on Maenara, but if you're going to act as if you find things about me scummy too, then I'm going to hold you accountable.

Now, this post wouldn't be complete without a futile attempt to get my favourite scumread lynched, so here goes.

Go back to the end of Day 1. T-Bone makes a fuss about someone saying that Sajin flaked out due to pressure, which IIRC was sort of an add-on to reasons to vote for Hiraki, so I don't think it was the main thing driving his lynch at all. He also makes this post about how people shouldn't be moving off the main wagon considering the imminent deadline. These both strongly suggest that he's not apathetic town that's just letting the Day 1 lynch go by. However, he is just letting the day 1 lynch go by because he's not actually defending Hiraki, nor is he pushing a scumread, nor is he even compromising on Hiraki. I think he's just sitting there pretending to care.

That shiny red nose may make you think he's that sexy reindeer that can be the object of Santa's adoration and a song title without any of the other reindeer feeling jealous, but he's actually a toad! A brownish one with a lighter belly! That seems pretty scummy to me!

(I'm sorry)
In post 1626, DeasVail wrote:
Vote: Formerfish
In post 1633, DeasVail wrote:
Spoiler: Mess of thoughts that you won't find helpful (1-30)
Garruk looks a bit try-hard on page 1.

Oh wow pecan might actually be scum. (Still page 1) Parama knows what's up.

Ok, is pecan always like this? Because I could see this being a playstyle thing, but right now my mind's flashing SCUMSCUMSCUM and as much as I think I should ignore it, I can't help but feel SCUMSCUMSCUM so that's probably what it'll be.

I probably should stop posting like this since it's just page 1, but I'm tired and this helps, so we'll see!

Oh T-Bone's great. I don't want to lynch him for a while regardless of his alignment.

Page 2! I don't really agree with Parama's reasoning for Garruk being scum.

Ok Pasch is just arguing for the sake of arguing now.

Garruk was looking ok for a while (a post) but they're back to being scummy!

Page 3! (I think I'll need to stop doing this)

I could see Garruk being a townread, but everything just feels really forced right now (and no, I'm not on Page 3 anymore).

Ooo, I like Porkens too.

Prana townreading Spyrex at 91 is a bit :?

I'll decide on MoS later, but he is way too nitpicky.

I like Pie's scumread on Parama in . It's so
alternative
, but I really don't think Parama should be the slam-dunk townread that people seem to be claiming at this point.

But is Pie going to try and change people's minds about Parama? That is the question!

from Generic feels as if he cares too much about Desp's opinion of him, but I kind of liked him before this...

Ok Generic is good again.

Oh good notscience is probably town.

Oh, maybe Pecan is town. :O

Pasch has become concerning.

So I've always felt quite meh about Minnesota, but now I'm joining others in thinking they could be scum. (Page 9, but more of a general feeling than a particular post).

I am wondering why this Pasch wagon didn't result in a lynch though. I would probably be voting him here.

Porkens not providing any reasoning for a townread on Pasch in is quite alarming.

Formerfish is scummy. Hmm, it seems my opinion is vastly different from others here. I'll reconsider it later.

Generic's response to the fake daykill is strange, as it was kind of obviously fake? (I thought so anyway...)

Porkens' stance on Pasch still seems like the typical scum reaction to a Day 1 town wagon, but he's not too bad otherwise.

Note: Q for Pasch from 409.

Oh no, I can't not have Generic as a scumread now. :(

Oh Generic you're making me feel all conflicted!! Whyyy?

And Generic goes back to a scumread (I have a feeling that this will go back and forth a few times, so if you're actually bothering to read this, I sincerely apologise).

*Porkens

Ok I am just going to spam all my messy messy musings on Generic later.

Now the site's just being annoying. :(

Caled doesn't seem to care that 50 shades is generally a townread (). What is with that kind of thing and players this game?

Q for Spyrex from

~~

Surface reads at the moment (based on first 30 pages) are looking something like...

Varying strengths of townread:

Majiffy
50 shades of purple
Desperado
Formerfish
PecanPie
M45T1n
notscience

Uhhhh...?:

Morph/Prana
T-Bone
caledfwitch
Paschendale
Garruk
Evilpacman
Porkens
Spyrex

Favoured scumreads:

Agent Minnesota (the one I'm most happy with right now)
Generic (this is ignoring arguments from players that have played with him previously so I'm not so confident in it)

I'm hoping to sort out all the Uhhhh as I finish my read or in ISOs afterwards. Proper reasoning for the reads (or at least the scumreads) in easy-to-read format will eventually be here as well. I'm really sorry for taking so long to get this done and Christmas is likely to result in further delays, but I'll try and read more now and during any other free time I have.
In post 1634, DeasVail wrote:Oh wait, Formerfish might not actually be a townread. I'm supposed to be a scumread of his and I don't feel that at all from our recent interaction.
In post 1632, DeasVail wrote:
Unvote: Formerfish
In post 1699, DeasVail wrote:Oh you guys! I don't think I've ever had such instant post-replacement love before. I'll make sure to return the favour now though, don't you worry. :]

NOTE: MY READS ARE NOT ORDERED. My weakest townread could be at the top of the list, the middle, whatever. My reads are in playerlist order.

Not wanting to lynch today (this doesn't mean you are necessarily a townread):

Majiffy-

Parama worries me because I know that he has the tendency to look pretty pro-town as scum. He does look quite exceptionally town though, and Mollie's townread on Majiffy is important, but with Parama I always get the slight feeling that it could be put on and Majiffy's vote on me really is shallow. I know that it's probably some fun game of 'pressure DV and let's see how entertaining he is when he freaks out!', but I'm hardly going to unleash the weird and wonderful when it's that kind of reasoning. 'DV thought Parama wasn't super town at post 126 but then had a townread on him at page 30! SCUMMMMMM!!!!'
Yeah... no.

Morph the Cat
I want to have a super strong townread on them, but I'm not quite there yet. That thing where they don't seem to consider that I'd be townreading Majiffy based on Parama's posts is incredibly strange! It really does seem like a sad excuse of an attempt to look like they're trying to read me, but I am admittedly even more paranoid than I usually am this game.

50 Shades of Purple-
Exactly how much I don't want to lynch them depends on ~things~

Caledfwitch-
I've just seen Formerfish's post, so now anyone who doesn't give me intense ~feelings~ will be in this category.

Desperado-
General town feelings and that's good enough for me!

Paschendale-
Actually seems fairly genuine on reread. Question: What led you to say the following in ?
In post 409, Paschendale wrote:It's pretty obvious to anyone who is giving real consideration to the game that I'm not a good candidate for scum right now.
is my biggest concern actually.

Garruk Relentless-
Eh.

Pieceofpecanpie-
Will explain later if desired. Not up to it now.

evilpacman18

Porkens

Notscience-
The attention-seeking nature of many of his posts while under absolutely no pressure are incredibly unnecessary for scum.

~~

Could be convinced to lynch:

Mastermind of Sin-
So to be completely honest, I've kept putting off reading him because I absolutely have no clue. I guess we'll see what happens now though! I like how dramatic he is, but that probably isn't very alignment relevant... Ok, I get the slight feeling that he is town, and is a sort of slightly risky post for scum to make, as there's the risk of looking like you're scum trying to slow down the game. Other than that there isn't much that I feel is very significant, so if I'm remembering correctly about Nacho not liking him, then I may be willing to compromise here, but otherwise I wouldn't want to lynch him yet.

Agent Minnesota-
There'll probably be a more readable replacement though.

M45t1N-
I still lean slightly town on him because the mastin thing didn't seem to be distracted at all by the scum agenda at all and he generally seems ok, but as you are probably thinking, I don't think this is strong enough.

Generic-
I'm thinking that this will actually be a townread. What I was convinced was a strong scumtell yesterday just isn't doing anything for me today and that was pretty much the main thing preventing a townread. I'll probably read over him later to make sure though.

Spyrex-
I don't really find him that scummy or town, so my preference is with lynching T-Bone and Formerfish. I don't think there is any great need to make him claim unless people want to lynch him today (I don't feel strongly about it either way) and I don't think he's definite scum.

~~

For lynching:

T-Bone-
My problem with him starts during the Hiraki wagon buildup. He's voting for Purple, who was always going to be an unlikely lynch target, but doesn't seem particularly bothered by the fact that everyone else is being fooled by who he thinks is scum. Instead, he makes a big fuss about the accusation that Sajin flaked because of pressure, while doing nothing to actually stop the lynch from happening. Also, the fact that he can get incredibly bothered by things like this makes the fact that he wasn't bothered by the lack of scumreads on Purple all the more questionable. Overall, I get the impression that he's pretending to care, but when it comes down to it actually doesn't. is a 'Yeah! Look how pro-town I am!' post, but T-Bone, even at that point, is sitting idly on a wagon that isn't going anywhere.
In post 1301, T-Bone wrote:I'd like to revisit Hiraki's reads and lynchwagon in light of his flip. It goes without saying scum were on his lynch, scum were off his lynch, scum were every where! But seriously, the Hiraki lynch neatly divides up the playerlist a bit.
This is another nice example of pretending to care. It really does sound lovely and should totally have everyone convinced that he's the most diligent townie evar!!!! But really, who actually bothers to look at lynched town's reads? And was it really more necessary to tell everyone that he would do this than to share the results of such a foray into the many wonders of the Day 1 lynch?

Oh ok so it takes until for it to bother him, this being when he is less sure of the read. That's cool I guess?

Formerfish-
Oh goodie! I don't think is all that town. Sure, there's content, but for most players that would probably be the easiest thing to fake as scum so since he's actually scummy I'm not going to hold back from scumreading him. I found this post scummy before because of the paragraph addressed to Garruk, particularly this line:
If you want to seem more townie, make some semblance of a fucking case instead of pointing like a retarded monkey.
I don't understand it from a town-suspecting-Garruk point of view. Why give someone you suspect is scum advice on how to look town? It can't be a reaction test because both town and scum should ideally take the advice. This is pretty weak though, hence my willingness to townread him at page 30, but now other things are concerning me.

As mentioned previously, and don't sound at all like someone talking to a scumread. The vibe is very much, "this loser fox that's way too excited about Christmas needs to get better at the game", and not at all, "this loser fox that's way too excited about Christmas is trying to deceive everyone but quite obviously failing at it". I think these sections in particular showcase my point:
In post 1630, Formerfish wrote:A wagon on me isn't going to happen because I am town and most of the competent players have correctly read me as so. Sorry you haven't come to the same conclusion, but maybe if you pay attention you will.

I figured that fact would be a given as to why my lynch wouldn't happen, and that I wouldn't have to explicitly state that. Guess I shouldn't assume when playing with people I haven't played with before.
And finally, we get to , the 'I need to look good while jumping on the juicy wagon' post.
In post 1692, Formerfish wrote:Seriously, what the fuck is all this shit? You have one byline about me seeming scummy that you fail to expand on, have me as your 4th towniest player, naked vote me, and then try to use my views on your predecessors as justification for your read on me?
This seems to ignore the fact that I had quite clearly stated that I would explain things later, even though it's in the post that he quoted.
In post 1692, Formerfish wrote:Dodge some more legit questions why don't you. Wait I get it, you needed time to think up a reason why you'd have notes for someone not even in the game yet.
This is probably the worst thing. I think it's incredibly obvious that I was townreading Majiffy based on Parama's posts (where is Parama in that reads list I wonder?) or at least should have been considered by far the likely explanation. I didn't even realise that Morph was asking about Majiffy specifically (excluding Parama) until his second post about it.

So I think fish is just coming up with whatever he can think of in order to justify the move onto my wagon.

~~

I wish this post could have been prettier, but I can't think of any real way to make it so now and I kind of want to sleep. Sorry for things being a bit rushed towards the end there and the pecan townread in particular is something I'll probably explain later.

Vote: T-Bone

He's the stronger scumread.
In post 1788, DeasVail wrote:And it's the same with T-Bone.

Vote T-Bone.
Here is my case against you.
Ill tl:dr it for everyone.

Accuses me of a combination of "whatever" and making shit up.
However, he came in the thread voting me. We banter a bit. He unvotes me. Then comes out with a reads list. I'm 4th on his town list. Gives weak ass reads on T-Bone, yet calls him the better lynch than me who he dedicates much more effort to showing my supposed scumminess. Pushes the T-Bone lynch instead of mine. He ignores the fact that I was scum reading his slots prior inhabitants, and says that he was going to explain more (even calls me out for not allowing him the time to) yet never does anything like that.

Can we just get this lynch done and call it a day?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1868 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Post by Formerfish »

This is me addressing his claim that I am just making shit up to support a weak move to his wagon. I don't give a fuck if I only give one line of new material. DV lies, flip flops, and fabricates evidence to his own end. This wall explains why we should lynch him.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1870 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Maybe I'm missing it, but could you bold the part where you clearly say you'd explain your read on me? I see you say that you'd sort your Uhhhs, and that reads could have changed, but I don't see you saying to me that you would explain how I went from a town read to a scum read.

And yes, I think reading one person off another's posts, without stating that from the get go, is misleading and scummy. It would have been completely fine with me if you had said "based off of X posts by Y, Z is most likely town" but you didn't say that. And when someone tried to address it you deflected their question and avoided a straight answer. Both non town behaviors.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1965 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Lynch DV today, shoot Pasch or porkens tonight. All those guys are acting scummy as fuck.

Cat person, I think I may see what you are talking about with MoS, it will be interesting to see if we are on the same wave length.

@Pecan- show me where I have lied, flip flopped or fabricated something to justify a read, you mudslinging shitsack.

I am having a hard time getting really invested in this game. We can't get a consensus on anyfuckingthing and we have plenty of people who are willing to snipe from the sidelines without ever really addressing anything worthwhile. I'm trying to get current, two days off in a row will help that, but jesus fucking christ can we just pick a person and lynch them?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1986 (isolation #37) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Formerfish »

Because it looks like busy work. You make this whole post about how certain people are reading someone, and how they feel about a second person when no one has flipped and info is not attainable. All of this is done while you are still the biggest wagon, and nothing of it has to do with why we should be seeing you as town, only how we should be seeing other people as more scummy than you. You look busy but in fact you have your flaccid dick in your hand trying to pull your pud to no avail.

pedit: obv to dv
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2000 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Formerfish »

Can we get some prods up in this bitch?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2081 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:58 am

Post by Formerfish »

The fact that some of you are being so closed minded on day fucking 2 of this game is amazing. If we were deeper in this game then I could get fully behind a nk being the result of a blocked scum kill. However there are a lot of people alive and a lot of things that could have happened. Due to this I do not feel comfortable with the reasurected push on Spyrex, especially since people are calling for him to claim when they have a townish read on him. Can someone explain to me the town motivation in having him claim? And don't just say he might be scum because that's obvious. Imagine for a second that Spy is town. You are asking for him to shed any defense he/we has/have as town. Either he is a PR that scum will choose between him and GR for death, or he is a VT and scum will just go after GR.

Let me ask this, what could Spy claim to satiate your blood lust? Cause at this point I don't see any claim he makes satisfying you fucking simple minded folks.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2118 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I am reading DV, Pasch, EPM, and Pecan as scum. I would vote for them.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2122 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2119, morph the cat wrote:Fish, you disagree with the towncase I made on him?
Which him? I named 4 people there and don't remember who you made a town case for.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2125 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2124, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2122, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2119, morph the cat wrote:Fish, you disagree with the towncase I made on him?
Which him? I named 4 people there and don't remember who you made a town case for.
Pecan.

P-edit:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: EPM
I don't remember reading that case. I'll check it out and get back to you.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2179 (isolation #43) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2177, pieceofpecanpie wrote:I may be overtly paranoid here, but Majiffy's name-calling campaign on me yesterday, a now dead town-Jiffy and some kids voting me because they're "doing it for Jiffy" just doesn't gel well with me. That's an excuse to vote me, not a reason. Neither does Garruk's tight-lipped start feel right, since he was all about sharing his role and use of it yesterday.

@Garruk
Any reason why you're keeping mum about who you blocked last Night?
What good would come of this? A kill went through. Even if he blocked SPy again scum could have the ability to choose who makes the kill and they would be fucking stupid to choose him for it again.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2182 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2180, pieceofpecanpie wrote:Yes, a kill went through, you have a keen eye.

So Garruk has no information to offer town by revealing who they blocked because of this? (That's a pretty stupid thing to suggest)

Your speculation about scum not choosing Spy again is either borderline stupid or a scum-slip. Given your track record you get the benefit of the doubt, but igmeou. :igmeou:
Ok, you know maybe I am being to mean in my play lately, so I will tone it down and actually try and talk to you.

How is it a stupid thing to suggest? The person GR blocked didn't make the kill, but that doesn't mean a thing. He could have blocked town or mafia alike and we would have no more information than we did before, other than who he targeted. If I am missing something obvious then let me know.

Why would scum choose Spy to kill again after he was supposedly blocked on night 1? And just curious but what is my track record?
In post 2181, DeasVail wrote:Hmm, actually Spyrex being scum is more likely now than it was.
How do you explain this?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2194 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Vote: Pecans

And I second AJ's question.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2223 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Formerfish »

How does everyone feel about Pecan right now? I for one
love[/b] that he wouldn't talk about his RB theories before the RB outed their action. Any of you guys have his poster on your bedroom wall and stare at it for hours on end like me?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2281 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Dude, seriously what is with the Starship Troopers schtick?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2287 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2180, pieceofpecanpie wrote:Yes, a kill went through, you have a keen eye.

So Garruk has no information to offer town by revealing who they blocked because of this? (That's a pretty stupid thing to suggest)

Your speculation about scum not choosing Spy again is either borderline stupid or a scum-slip.
Given your track record you get the benefit of the doubt, but igmeou. :igmeou:
So what did we learn about who he blocked? Nada.

And keep an eye on the comment I bolded.
In post 2284, pieceofpecanpie wrote:I'll end with a quick ramble on Garruk: In his position, blocking Spyrex Night 1, believing this to be the reason for the no-NK, thus making Spyrex scum and worth claiming to everyone makes the Night 2 choice of Majiffy confusing. Not in the sense of preventing another NK per se -
since it's completely debatable whether scum-Spyrex would perform the kill again
- but in the sense that he found a scummy target,
potentially a scummy PR target
, and instead completely switches tacts (as in, I don't see the Spyrex/Majiffy connection). Am I overthinking that a softclaimed Spyrex could easily be a PR in
either
alignment? Is that too big a leap? Is Garruk's inconsistency a symptom of their disconnection from the game? I mean I don't see a scum-Garruk trying a claim like that Day 2 and then not having an answer for Day 3, unless it's just an excuse to cover a blatant lie, but I would've thought the easier, and still viable, choice for a town-Garruk who's disconnected from the game would be to block Spyrex again.
Reconcile the two bolded statements. You tell me that my theory that scum would choose a different person to make the nk is either stupid or a scum slip, and then you say that it is debatable that Spyrex would have made the kill again. This is one of the reasons that I would like you to hang, you sling mud at me as scum and then bathe in it yourself as town. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth right now and I want you to die.

But hell, it's not like this point will matter either, you will find some way to turn it back around and I will be scum for not seeing what you are saying when you are clearly town, cause you have that kinda cash to be throwing around.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2291 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I fail to see how you address the fact that you call me either stupid or scummy to suggest that scum would not choose Spy to make the kill again, and then say that it is entirely debatable that they would choose someone else. How am I scummy for suggesting something that you yourself think is entirely possible?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2295 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

So me voicing my opinion on what should logically happen means that I have insider knowledge? Why would they choose Spy again if he was blocked night 1? They
would have to be fucking retarded
to pick him to make the kill again. Like pants on head retarded.

And I disagree that I am mudslinging. I am taking stances on points that you make that seem off to me. The fact that you seem to find fault with an idea that I have, yet you post the same view a little while later is scummy as fuck to me since it seems disingenuous. I am not slinging mud at you, I am scum reading you and using your own words and posts against you to prove my point.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2298 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2297, Messiah Complex wrote:And Pecan, I just thought of this. Scum would want to know who was blocked so that they would know where GR was placing his suspicion, so it is quite possible that you were fishing for info when you were asking for his actions. The fact that you refused to engage me in your reasoning before he outed his action spoke volumes to my scum read on you.
Shit, my bad.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2313 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You sonofabitch, I told you that you had to keep that shit under wraps. Now Pecan is going to rally the troops and somehow get us both lynched today.

Pecan, I would like you to know that you no longer exist, except in I am very much trying to lynch you today kinda way. I am no longer going to engage you because like my boy Jay-Z once said, "A wise man told me don't argue with fools, Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who, So stop with that childish shit, n*gga I'm grown, Please leave it alone - don't throw rocks at the throne."
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2320 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Formerfish »

Generic, what's up with the GR vote? If you think pecan is so mafia he ordered a complex series of hits while he had his baby christened then why no vote?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2321 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:31 am

Post by Formerfish »

And 50, Desp and I are on the same page with those two. I think pork n beans is scum, and leaning town on MoS. I'll give reasons when I fully wake up.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2333 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Formerfish »

(MoS, this is your conscious. Maybe you don't need to be calling the rest of the players fucking retarded for having a different opinion from yourself. Nah, I'll just throw out another line from Starship Troopers without any kind of explanation. Yeah, that'll get them on our side.)
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2340 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

So you dislike someone also voting the person you are voting?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2342 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

My bad, I forgot that you just posted how Mafia pecan was without voting him. Was that post just you being facetious or what?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2365 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by Formerfish »

NS do you normally see town brow beat people into seeing things their way? In my experience that's generally a scum tell. Will you help me lynch the scumbag?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2368 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You know, I think I'm getting you and Gen confused after that vote proxy stuff.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2370 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I have, he said he's going for Porkens.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2372 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Izat Cabd? Hello sir.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2379 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Upick? Roles before alignment?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2383 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Formerfish »

So if we consider GR as scum trying to push a mislynch on a guy who was blocked, where does that leave us?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2390 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Trying to lynch a scum read and berating people for having a different opinion are not the same thing. Not even remotely. So kindly fuck right off.

I didn't "dismiss" it, I just don't feel the same way about things as he does.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2396 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I did ask you to do it kindly. And maybe if you didn't misrep what I did/am doing then I wouldn't respond in that manner. Why do you think you are getting those reactions right now? Are we scum, or could you be acting kind of like a dick?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2398 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2394, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
In post 2390, Formerfish wrote:I didn't "dismiss" it, I just don't feel the same way about things as he does.
You just hold a different opinion. Maybe you can see that not everyone shares yours or feels the same way about things as you do.
I do see that, which is why I try to engage with those who don't feel the same as me to try and explain my position.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2406 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Pecan, I am willing to ceasefire with you for the mean time. Cabd, I read your wall, I think that you are well within your right mind to feel that way. Something about Pecan rubbed me the wrong way, and when that happens I tend to dig in. It could be the wrong time to do so, and that has happened to me as well where I have correctly read someone as scum but the rest of the town wasn't ready to hear it yet.

When you say the investigation didn't go through what response exactly did you get from the Mod?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2426 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And I think that he should keep that info to himself whatever the answer may be.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2427 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2426, Formerfish wrote:And I think that he should keep that info to himself whatever the answer may be.
This is in reference to Gens post.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2436 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Unvote
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2442 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Why Desp?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2446 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by Formerfish »

GR, you would feel alright voting for someone you have an inkling of a feeling for right now, with nothing concrete to back it up with? I know you are a lurkfuck, but I feel like you had reads that you stood behind when you did it in ASOFAI.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2464 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Formerfish »

50- The fact that we have a bp that is claiming to have one less vest doesn't do anything for ya?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2494 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Formerfish »

Majiffy said it was a gambit iirc.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2573 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Porkens
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2575 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Formerfish »

He claimed Doc right?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2577 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Formerfish »

So he claimed doc? Give me a second to read the last 2 pages, but if nothing significant changed then he just claimed scum.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2582 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Formerfish »

What is porkens at right now? I don't have an updated vc and I'm on my phone on the shitter.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2584 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Formerfish »

A vote for porkens is a vote for scum. He is not flipping doctor. I'd put damn near anything on that.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2588 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by Formerfish »

@Mod- I cordially request an updated vote count

Unless any of you other town people want to just lynch scum, then throw a vote down on porkens. Hell, any mafia members looking to bus can vote him to (if you aren't already).
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2590 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Formerfish »

MoS who's your vote on right now?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2595 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2592, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 2590, Formerfish wrote:MoS who's your vote on right now?
You seriously have to ask that? Have you paid attention to this game
at all
?

To permit irresponsible authority is to sow disaster; to hold a man responsible for anything he does not control is to behave with blind idiocy.
Last BC was about 6 pages ago, I don't have the capacity to update that and last I knew you were on Porkenscum here. I just wanted to make sure. Would it have been so hard to just say "I'm on porkenscum"
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2599 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Formerfish »

No one should be claiming anything right now, we should be lynching Porkens.

Porkens, how do you feel about me calling you a liar and saying that we should lynch you because you are scum?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2605 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Formerfish »

See, I think you are secretly shitting yourself because you figured that Doc would be a safe fake claim since it has been said in thread multiple times that having a Doc is unlikely given the rest of the known setup. Could someone please hammer this scumbag and put him out of his sad, sad excuse for an existence in this game?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2610 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2608, Porkens wrote:
In post 2605, Formerfish wrote:See, I think you are secretly shitting yourself because you figured that Doc would be a safe fake claim since it has been said in thread multiple times that having a Doc is unlikely given the rest of the known setup. Could someone please hammer this scumbag and put him out of his sad, sad excuse for an existence in this game?
So you are backpedaling out of your soft-cliam?
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2620 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Porkens, the only thing I am digging is your shallow grave.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2628 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I am the doctor, I protected Desp n1 because he's my bro and was acting town as fuck to just about everyone, last night I protected Garruk, you know the guy who claimed to be a town role blocker.

Porken, you fucked up so badly here and I see why. I saw the few times someone crumbed the fact that a doc in this set up was not likely, and you figured that they were right. Score free safe fakeclaim, and even if there was a chance that there was a doc in the set up you would draw them out with your fake claim. As you sacrifice yourself because you are weak fucking sauce in this game to A. Get a free ride as an uncc'ed doc, or B. Draw me out of hiding to nk.

Does that satisfy everyone for my claim? Porkens, that about sum up your thought process?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2631 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

There are plenty of reasons why a kill might not have gone through, so you saying that he would have known for sure that a doc was in the game is absolute bullshit.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2632 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And since you are so well read in the thread, I expect you to find why I claimed.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2634 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Does porkens have a better role tbone?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2641 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Tbone. Its not happening. Porkens is the lynch. And don't try to be cute, you're so not pulling it off.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2645 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2642, T-Bone wrote:Then are you going to help me lynch 50 Shades tomorrow?
I am going to do everything I can to lynch scum (if I'm alive).
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2647 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Formerfish »

50 isn't going anywhere, come
bus
vote porkens.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2649 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

If that's how you want to call it then yes I am. I'm going to come out on top of the equation though.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2655 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And porkens probably has a sweet ass role.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2673 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

If 50 is scum, we will lynch him. Lynch Porkens in your next post.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2677 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Formerfish »

That's my man. Fry scummy, scummy, scummy.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2679 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

We do? Well, by all means. What is on the docket tonight?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2690 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Porkens, you claimed to have crumbed your role, was your crumb garbage? Ehh... fuck it, you're still scum.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2693 (isolation #100) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm not ignoring him. Do you see him calling for my head?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2695 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm trying to say he's a lover first baby, and you're still scum.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2701 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by Formerfish »

So your crumb is literally just you saying that there could be a protective role out there? And you didn't protect him last night cause he never claimed? Why not protect the claimed role blocker? Why desp?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2702 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I mentioned something about a kill one time, that make me a vig?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2706 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Awww Genny don't take that personally. Were you being facetious with that unlynchable claim?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2717 (isolation #105) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Formerfish »

Are we ready to lynch yet? Just need 2 votes on Porkchop.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2742 (isolation #106) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2724, Generic wrote:I don't like lynching doc claims when unCCed.

If someone can ease my concerns I will return to it. Until then not wanting to run the risk.
Seriously? Gen I know you are apathetic with the game but can you keep up or shut up and follow the herd?

Are we waiting on anything else right now, or can we go lynch some scum bags?

P-edit- GR you want the lover to come out so that if either of them die, they both die? I'd rather Spy keep that to himself for right now. Porkens, stop talking, you are making yourself look even more stupid than before, if that was even possible.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2745 (isolation #107) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:45 pm

Post by Formerfish »

So with GR's latest brain dump are we thinking derping town, or scum hoping to get a 2 for 1 deal?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2748 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Aww... did I hurt the little liars feelings?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2750 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I don't respect scum, I string them up with rope and hang them from trees. Your continued existence in this game is an insult to all that is good and town in the world.

Votes should be thrown down on you, and you should be lynched.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2752 (isolation #110) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Well, it doesn't look like you are long for this world, so....
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2762 (isolation #111) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Generic, I apologize, I forgot about your RL family issues. Everything cool?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2769 (isolation #112) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Formerfish »

With a fucking hammer on this clown, Jesus who do I have to suck off to get that to happen.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2786 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm fuckin ballin baby!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2791 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Obvious kill was Spyrex, take 2 out with 1 shot.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2793 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

The situation is the epitome of wifom. Scum would be remiss to not try though, come on the idea of taking 2 of us out, especially when the identity of the second is still unknown.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2796 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Why would we kill 50?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2835 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Why would you check morph and not one of the shady fucks?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2837 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:50 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Or Garruk since he has had people openly question him, or pecan because his claim doesn't make the most sense, or pasch because he's been useless all game and is likely not town. Yet you pick someone who obviously is coming back town to look at, and surprise surprise they aren't a werewolf. Thank God we figures that one out.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2848 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Tbone
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2851 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Drunk ass mofo.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2855 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Why are you ignoring the 1v1 of 50/tbone?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2858 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2857, Messiah Complex wrote:... you have nothing else to say?
Fuckin a
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2895 (isolation #123) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 2894, Paschendale wrote:Yeah, that looks right.

VOTE: Empking
So you agree you should be the 3rd lynch?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2901 (isolation #124) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Not saying that I would be opposed to Empkings lynch, but why is everyone on this train like gangbusters?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2903 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

50 was pretty much confirmed when TBone flipped not only scum, but the scum that gave scum daytalk. Why would you investigate them or even have any doubts at that point?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2905 (isolation #126) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Can we finally lynch this guy? Yeah? Thank God.

Vote Pecan
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2921 (isolation #127) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Formerfish »

You were placeholding your vote on a mason. That is pretty pants on head stupid. Why not vote pecan? Even if I am wrong about him his usefulness has waned, and now with his contributions we know that 50 is town. He can die knowing that he did all he could to help town. Hell even in death he will help because can stop worrying about me and my rabbit hole adventures when it comes to his slot.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2932 (isolation #128) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:25 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Gen, stop it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #2980 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:44 am

Post by Formerfish »

Excellent question. Why are people opposed to lynching pecan?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3030 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Claimed one shot who was supposedly blocked once or twice and then finally investigated a townie player who died that night. Pecan is scum at best, and not useful anymore at worst.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3039 (isolation #131) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hey, anyone interested in finishing the mass claim so that our setup spec could be a little more accurate and things might just become a little more transparent?

I think we only have a few left to claim.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3041 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by Formerfish »

No we haven't. Garruk still lives and no one has countered.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3098 (isolation #133) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Is there a reason that we still havent fucking finished mass claiming? Emp, myko, and I think one more still have to claim. I will move my vote after that happens.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3127 (isolation #134) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Formerfish »

I gave plenty of time for people to finish out the mass claim. I've been ignored and marginalized. That was the l-1 vote on Emp right. Intent to bring the pain is announced. Claim or die. Ehh... you'll probably die either way.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3129 (isolation #135) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Formerfish »

I saw you post that before. Thanks for making it bigger though, easier to see with my old eyes. Spy can post if he wants to, hammer comes at midnight eastern.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3132 (isolation #136) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3130, morph the cat wrote:Ok. Then, I'd appreciate it if you waited longer than that if needed.

This is a situation where data might not hit the thread - SpyreX' data, and the data from other players. Any of whom may not be alive tomorrow to make whatever points about it they'd make if it's posted today.
Day has been going on for a week and a half now. If people wanted to get info out they could.
In post 3131, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 3129, Formerfish wrote:I saw you post that before. Thanks for making it bigger though, easier to see with my old eyes. Spy can post if he wants to, hammer comes at midnight eastern.
Why are you in such a rush to end the day with a week left until deadline? On a weekend, no less, when people are less likely to be around to give their thoughts before the lynch goes through?

To vote is to wield authority; it is the supreme authority from which all other authority derives—such as mine to make your lives miserable once a day. Force if you will!—the franchise is force, naked and raw, the Power of the Rods and the Ax. Whether it is exerted by ten men or by ten billion, political authority is force.

Wield that force wisely, young padawan.
What info would we gain from holding off? I have mentioned that we need to finish claiming a few times now, and no one even acknowledges that I've spoken. We have worked our lynch pool down to a select few, and would be able to narrow it down further with flips. You are so deadset on lynching Pasch right now, but we have more than one scum left. If a Pasch vote were to go through right now would you be championing caution or calling for hammers and blood?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3135 (isolation #137) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Why are you making that contingent, NS?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3137 (isolation #138) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

We have been in the middle of a mass claim since yesterday, and claiming won't necessarily highlight his lover. Added to the fact that he's even admitted he is not sure his lover is town.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3140 (isolation #139) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

What leads you to believe that he may not be town?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3143 (isolation #140) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Well, I suppose that would be the obvious reason. Do lovers get to talk like masons?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3148 (isolation #141) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Spy, if we don't vote Emp, who do you think is the next best option?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3153 (isolation #142) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

My song is "you won't know", by brand new. I crumbed a bunch of the lyrics in my early posts if you want proof.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3156 (isolation #143) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3154, Generic wrote:Have you claimed a role or are you VT?
:igmeou: :facepalm: :lol:
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3160 (isolation #144) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:59 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Gen, twice in the last two pages there has been a break down of who claimed what. I said this to you before, read or shut up and sheep. Jesus, you act like we are the assholes here for being dumbfounded by your repeated lack of involvement in this game.

Why don't you actually do something?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3169 (isolation #145) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:18 am

Post by Formerfish »

Get over the song role link, there isn't one.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3173 (isolation #146) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Formerfish »

No one ever called you scum (well at least spy didn't, if that's where this is coming from) he said
if
there is a link to vote for you. Look at our dead pile, 1 role comes close to matching flavor. 1.

I would vote you right now because you came into the game All hot and heavy when heat was on you, heat disappeared and you went with it. Now when someone even suggests lynching you here you come again with a flurry of posts with chestpuffing self righteous indignation. The rest of us have been working hard to break the game and I feel like we have a handle on it. All you care about is not getting lynched. Anyone else feel the need to have an actual policy lynch here to make the earlier imagined one a reality?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3176 (isolation #147) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Generic

I'll let you in on a secret. Every time you talk about how prolific your scum game is, and your win rate as scum, I want to lynch you. I want to lynch you because no one gives a shit. I want to lynch you on the slimmest chance you are scum that game and I can personally fuck things up for you. I want to lynch you, selfishly, so that I don't have to listen to your insufferable self pitying drivil. I would honestly be fine losing any PR to policy lynch you d1 in Amy game we are in together.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3179 (isolation #148) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Formerfish »

Oh yeah, true colors flying high. Like you couldn't deduce from any of the interactions we've had that I don't like you or your playstyle. Guess you aren't as smart as you think you are.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3194 (isolation #149) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Sorry. I think I'm good now.

Emp is off the table for now. If he survives tonight then we can sort him tomorrow. I feel like scum does not have a role blocker or Spy or myself would be dead by now.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3219 (isolation #150) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:18 am

Post by Formerfish »

What's the freak out for GR? You act like you don't know SSK. And Emp may be scum but I am not going to Lynch him and kill Spy as well. Like I said earlier now that Emp is exposed it'll work itself out. Think about it guys. If Emp lives he is probably scum.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3223 (isolation #151) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3228 (isolation #152) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Myko
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3238 (isolation #153) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

So vote him.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3246 (isolation #154) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:21 am

Post by Formerfish »

When we as a group stop facilitating his behavior. And how is what he is doing different from saying you'll do something within the next 4 days. I realize you have been posting more, but it seems like you're both stalling.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3280 (isolation #155) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Formerfish »

I seem to remember a weak ass "there must be a scum roleblocker" push in response to that. Kinda one of the reasons o was pushing pecan as scum.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3324 (isolation #156) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Don't even act like this is a big fucking coup.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3348 (isolation #157) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:27 am

Post by Formerfish »

Emp. Why aren't you dead?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3361 (isolation #158) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I feel like I am lost here. GR what the fuck are you on about? Gen what does your question to pecan even mean? MoS, why is it such a hard concept for you to grasp that people don't find Pasch to be the scummiest of the possible scum?

Desperado is now confirmed town. Emp could be right about the WIFOM, or he is scum. It is actually something I thought about as well that I would possibly do as scum. Although, why would scum take out the mason who wasn't actually playing? Where are we on out lynch pool?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3368 (isolation #159) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I am not connected to anyone.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3382 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Pecan

Done playing around. I'm going to figure this out once and for all. If I've incorrectly tunneled then I will deal with it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3406 (isolation #161) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Formerfish »

I just watched that episode for the first time. Sad face.

I'm guessing you are referencing the game here though, can you/he explain more?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3447 (isolation #162) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Wait, is the DV lynch finally becoming a thing. I'd be all for that just to prove my initial read on him correct.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3463 (isolation #163) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3458, Paschendale wrote:I find myself more inclined to believe Spy and Emp than to believe Fish.

But Pecan is still the best bet. He's spinning a lot of webs that would be delightfully useful to find his allies. Garruk and MoS are also good choices. Everyone else is a pretty lousy choice.
So in your world I cced my scum partner and was instrumental in their lynching. Did I sum that up correctly?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3464 (isolation #164) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3460, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
In post 3458, Paschendale wrote:I find myself more inclined to believe Spy and Emp than to believe Fish.
I kind of wanted to leave this piece for Fish to respond to, but I can't help myself.

HAI GUIYZE DID YOU KNOW THAT SCUM CC THEIR OWN FAKE DOC CLAIMS WITH ANOTHER DOC CLAIM?!? LEGIT STRAT Y'ALL.
Did not get to this post yet. I am begrudgingly starting to like you more.

Brooding on this games past events I am more and more inclined to wanting Pasch dead.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3465 (isolation #165) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Unvote
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3473 (isolation #166) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Formerfish »

You said that you believe Spy to be more credible. I don't see how that clashes with my question. If you think he is credible then you think I could be scum. Do you really think as scum I would cc and railroad my partner?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3480 (isolation #167) » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Deas
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3491 (isolation #168) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Formerfish »

Pasch I could talk about prior events in the game that led to my vote, but you've shown a certain lack of retention and attention. I could talk about lynch pool and how DV is in said pool, but again you've shown yourself to be physically present in the game yet mentally absent. Why don't you put your tinfoil hat back on and concoct more ludicrous theories and let the adults play the game. Of better yet, vote DV.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3495 (isolation #169) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I think that actually is what a compromise lynch is. He is third on your list, and the first two aren't getting the support for a lynch right now.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3497 (isolation #170) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Formerfish »

That would be a compromise, but not the only one.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3499 (isolation #171) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Is it pretty much common knowledge that there are probably 3 non town members left? So if your top 3 are right and we knock off number 3 then we are still hitting scum. Why are you resistant to voting DV?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3502 (isolation #172) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

MoS the vote by Spy puts DV at l-1. If you would compromise here I'll proxy my vote to you tomorrow and we can lead the lynch on Pasch.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3504 (isolation #173) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Is that Cabd?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3506 (isolation #174) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Freaky. Hello though.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3512 (isolation #175) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You have a day, probably less, until you get hammered. His about you make your time more useful than trying to use aTe to avoid the noose.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3518 (isolation #176) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Formerfish »

Fuck off, let's hammer this scumbag.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3525 (isolation #177) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3524, DeasVail wrote:I am up to date as far as reading all the posts goes, but I feel very low confidence in my reads right now, to the point where I feel that suggesting something would be kind of useless when there are others that have been able to afford much more time to thinking about things and ISO'ing things etc.
Post your reads. If you are town then they will be read in a certain light, if you are scum then they'll be read in that light. Stop posting 500 words where 5 would do, you are creating an impression of content with vapid posts in reality.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3547 (isolation #178) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Formerfish »

Confirming something with the mod right now, posting as soon as they get back to me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3549 (isolation #179) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Formerfish »

Scum has a roleblocker.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3550 (isolation #180) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:28 am

Post by Formerfish »

Vote GR
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3556 (isolation #181) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Formerfish »

It was speculated that scum had a rb. I protected Desp. last night and he died. Confirmation that scum has a rb.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3558 (isolation #182) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Formerfish »

Could they, yes it is possible.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3559 (isolation #183) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Formerfish »

With such a small look for them to pick from though why aren't they having more luck later in the game when they thought they had done so well in the beginning that they pushed as hard as they did for Spy. And regardless of wifom and game theory GRs death as a town rb would be much more benefitial to scum at this point. And if I were going to be blocked, why isn't spyrex and his lover dead?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3566 (isolation #184) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Formerfish »

I could see spy, its a very skeletal argument at this point, but I could flesh it out more if needed.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3567 (isolation #185) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Formerfish »

Pasch, if you think I'm scum then thanks for thinking so highly of my scum game, but get your head out of your ass. God every time you post I want you dead regardless of alignment.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3581 (isolation #186) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Unvote
Vote pasch

I decided I just want you dead.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3606 (isolation #187) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Formerfish »

Pasch what don't you get about a lynch pool?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3619 (isolation #188) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Formerfish »

N1 Desperado
N2 Garruk
N3 Spyrex
N4 Spyrex
N5 Spyrex
N6 Desperado

Those are my actions so far.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3635 (isolation #189) » Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:40 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Generic, refresh my memory. Any particular reason you can think if you were blocked the night you tried to kill NS?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3650 (isolation #190) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I would lynch GR.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3655 (isolation #191) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by Formerfish »

If you think morph is town, why role block him last night?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3663 (isolation #192) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Formerfish »

Why would we not need a majority?

And still waiting on GR to respond to my question.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3667 (isolation #193) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm starting to think I'm like 90% better at this game as a hydra because I need someone to bounce my crazy ideas off of. I know there are a few people active inthe thread right now, so what is eeveryone thinking. Morph, let's be in thread masons and figure out where to go from here.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3680 (isolation #194) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Formerfish »

GR respond to my post, the one pecan also quoted, in your next post or I vote you without a second thought.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3681 (isolation #195) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And morph, did I miss your response to being GRs choice to block last night?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3684 (isolation #196) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Well if I missed it yes, if you havent commented yet no.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3688 (isolation #197) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And anyone ignoring my posts existence is either scum or an asshole. Why hasn't the "town" role blocker had success in blocking late game kills? Why does heblock a widely town read slot last night? Because he is scum. It's funny that he brought up ASoFAI because his town flail in that game is worlds different from his flail this game. Why? Because he is scum.

Vote GR
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3692 (isolation #198) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:34 pm

Post by Formerfish »

No I suppose it doesn't need to be exclusive. I just find it odd that no one gives a shit that our "town" role blocker picked such a shitty target last night.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3694 (isolation #199) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I didn't care about you getting blocked because you are in the lynch pool. And I may not have been paying 100% attention. Also, GR is scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”