morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1661 (isolation #200) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:23 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1657, DeasVail wrote:Hey! I'm still pretty cautious about you, so I'm hoping impressive posts await! Sorry to disappoint, but I'm actually not very sure. Those reads were seriously of the 'Oh, I guess he can go there kind', but I'll get back to you later.
As I am about you.

I'm really curious to learn about your Majiffy read from the first 30 pages of the game thread, since his first post was on page 48!
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1663 (isolation #201) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:01 am

Post by morph the cat »

Cabd plans to be online at MS again later today. I don't know how far we'll get with holiday stuff going on, but we will work on these two reads next.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1666 (isolation #202) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:32 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1665, DeasVail wrote:
In post 1661, morph the cat wrote:I'm really curious to learn about your Majiffy read from the first 30 pages of the game thread, since his first post was on page 48!
Well what are your theories?

PEdit: Oh dang it! I thought that might have been it.
My theory is that I gave you an open-ended opportunity to address this before I pointed it out, and you didn't take it.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1668 (isolation #203) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:07 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1667, DeasVail wrote:Well I don't see it as something that needs to be addressed.
evidently.
also think it rather odd that you would be so curious unless your mind was abuzz with scenarios where I as scum would townread Majiffy.
I pick at inconsistencies to see what threads I can unravel. scenarios usually come later.

But, since you mentioned scenarios, yes I can think of a few. They depend on hypothetical scum-your scum-partners and their stances.
To be clear, I don't believe you're thinking about what you're asking.
Good.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1670 (isolation #204) » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:19 am

Post by morph the cat »

Something you didn't mention when I asked you what in the first 30 pages of the game thread formed the basis for your
Majiffy{/b] read.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1706 (isolation #205) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:49 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1699, DeasVail wrote:Morph the Cat I want to have a super strong townread on them, but I'm not quite there yet. That thing where they don't seem to consider that I'd be townreading Majiffy based on Parama's posts is incredibly strange! It really does seem like a sad excuse of an attempt to look like they're trying to read me, but I am admittedly even more paranoid than I usually am this game.
If you had simply said "The Majiffy read is based on Parama" or something of that sort, which is what I half expected whether your read was genuine or not, there would have been very little to unravel. Now I'm left with this long-ish piece of string wondering if it's just a thought process mismatch or if you actually walked into the question without even wondering "why'd Morph ask
that
?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1709 (isolation #206) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:24 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1705, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:Can we not lynch DV?
Because you're townreading him?

(you always townread him)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1722 (isolation #207) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:46 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1721, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm still not sure where the DV hate is coming from. I haven't gotten any bad vibes from his posts, and his entrance to the game seems genuine. Combine this with the fact that everyone who's posting is either ganging up on him or content to sit on the sidelines, and that leads me to believe he doesn't have anybody in the game (ie scumbuddies) looking out for his well-being. I obviously don't agree with all of his reads, but for the most part they're not bad. You can't step on these ones, at least. My main concern at this point is that he didn't have *anything* at all to say about the two scummiest players in the game (Porkens & EPM). That makes my spidey sense tingle a bit, but otherwise I'd tentatively lean town on DV at this point, so I the only reason I can think of for his wagon is that people got tired of pushing their scumreads and took the easy path instead (and scum are more than willing to let that happen and/or be there to help it along).
My post is addressed to you.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1819 (isolation #208) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:28 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1817, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 1654, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1621, Mastermind of Sin wrote: Not liking morph's responses to T-Bone
at all
What don't you like about them?
If it was explainable beyond just the feeling I got from it, I would have explained it already, duh.
That's conveniently non-specific. Which responses? T-Bone and I have been interacting practically since I replaced in.
Then again, T-Bone's responses to Nachomollie don't fill me ith confidence either.
So what is this suggesting to you about our respective alignments?
Why are you asking useless questions that you already know the answer to?
Because I don't. I'm trying to figure out how this relates to your nachomollie read. Because understanding where a player is coming from is the first step to being able to find a potential town motivation for what they are doing.
In post 1619, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:like right now you are voting epm...why exactly? after mosy whom you were supposed to be looking at fosed him?
morph obviously thinks that everyone I call scum is a buddy I'm bussing. For that matter, mollie seems to think that way, too. :roll:

Hmm...
I'm not thinking much about associative stuff until I see a scum flip. Right now, I'm trying to figure out which is my strongest scum read. You're not doing a lot to make me feel better about you while I go through that process. It's like you totally missed that I've been scumreading you since not long after we replaced in. You've exhorted me to vote with you multiple times. Finally when there are a few pages worth of posts with Mollie badgering us for an analysis on you, NOW you seem to suddenly notice what we think of your alignment

Some scum pay a lot of attention to thread details. Some don't.

I'm wondering where you fall on that continuum and if this is alignment indicative either way.
I've always known you were scumreading me...what gave you the impression that I didn't? Do you honestly think that I'm just going to be petty and refuse to interact with people who scumread me as if it was impossible that they might actually be town and capable of logical thought?
Until this post, you haven't really interacted with me. "Yo, vote my scumread" didn't give me anything useful about your thoughts on my stances - in fact it appeared you were blissfully unaware of my stances, and suggested you weren't actually paying attention to my post content.
I gave you benefit of the doubt on both counts at one point. You've already lost one, and you're doing a great job of making me lose faith in the other.
I thought you had already lost faith. Aren't you scumreading me? Aren't I T-Bone's scumbuddy?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1821 (isolation #209) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I had to go back through our combined ISOs to see if this matched up my recollection of events. I had porkens and pasch in my scumpile based on my first read-through. Nacho decided I was scum for a while because he felt my initial reads list was shallow and scum-convenient. Both of those reads - porkens and pasch, along with Maenera/Micc/Deas were an issue to him.

I took all three off the table as far as lynching goes until I could work through why Nacho thought those reads were terrible enough to make me scum.

So, you saw the initial reads list, and somehow missed the import of the long back-and-forth between Nacho and me.

That actually kinda makes sense, because lately the arguments that Nacho and I get into trying to sort each other probably make little to no sense to anyone else who doesn't have fairly detailed knowledge of some of our prior games.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1822 (isolation #210) » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by morph the cat »

But, I'm still confused about your nachomollie read. Do you have them as town? Why or why not?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1837 (isolation #211) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:36 am

Post by morph the cat »

Good. Cabd and I talked about deasvail's in the Dr Who game, particularly the day scum-IAI called him SK and the game day following, and his reaction to that pressure. We're not comfortable voting him at this point.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1878 (isolation #212) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:54 am

Post by morph the cat »

NachoMollie can we talk?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1882 (isolation #213) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:01 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1881, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:why is my name included in there I am pretty sure you don't give a shit about what I have to say
Your name is included because I want to talk to both of you and try to figure out the basis for some of your reads-disagreements. I know from the dr who game that nacho apparently always townreads deas. I wanted to know how much of your read of that slot is predecessor-based and if deas had changed your mind at all. From the post I quoted this from it sounds like you also find deas scummy on the basis of his own posts.

Do you feel like you'd think the same if he'd replaced into a different slot and made similar posts?
question for fery: in perp mylo was it you or nacho who decided to go after me like a bull seeing red? cos the only reason nacho does not want to lynch dv is cos he likes dv and I am just wondering why I was not extended the same courtesy.
This question is a really strange thing to ask about your hydra partner in the middle of a game.

IIRC I thought something was up almost right away in perpetual mylo. I started to doubt my read when you disappeared for a while. I think nacho held the line through that, and then when Andrius started posting I was back on the yeah, scum thing.

I can understand a read being clouded by liking a player or liking their playstyle, such that you gloss over stuff you shouldn't. I don't see that happening purely as a courtesy though.

I also want to talk to you about MoS.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1896 (isolation #214) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:08 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1895, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:in we the purple (yaye game is over I can talk about it!) he townread cabd on d1 despite cabd being obvscum.
To be fair, I'm kind of obvscum as town as well. Just ask Vi.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1897 (isolation #215) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:09 am

Post by morph the cat »

Okay, I'm around, ffery is around, let's talk mollie. Would you like to start or shall we dance the lead?

Also woah we got a fancy party hat fuck yeah, good taste ffery.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1900 (isolation #216) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:13 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1898, Porkens wrote:Happy Birthday Desp!!!! Hope you have a great one!
In post 1899, Desperado wrote:Same to you :)
You two go play less mafia and go play more drinking games or something, sillies.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1901 (isolation #217) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:14 am

Post by morph the cat »

OKay, I'll take that as I get to lead off. So to start, we think he's scum. But you probably already knew that. I (not ffery) am curious as to why you wanted the case so much from us when you're like kinda meh on him apparently now?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1904 (isolation #218) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:18 am

Post by morph the cat »

ALso clearly I'm cool enough to make your sig. I hope that set of posts still makes you smile.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1906 (isolation #219) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:19 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1905, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:no you aren't I townread you in the xeno games and I was right
I still have PTSD from my first exposure to the yelly shouty font...
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1909 (isolation #220) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:25 am

Post by morph the cat »

I'm here now.

Mollie, I decided to try for some actual interaction with MoS before doing a static analysis. I was a little surprised that what I got back was as venomous as it was.

First game with him. Was that interaction typical of town-him interacting with a scumread?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1917 (isolation #221) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:54 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1912, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1909, morph the cat wrote:I'm here now.

Mollie, I decided to try for some actual interaction with MoS before doing a static analysis. I was a little surprised that what I got back was as venomous as it was.

First game with him. Was that interaction typical of town-him interacting with a scumread?
I have never played with him before! I will have to reread that exchange cos tbh I skimmed I didn't understand what you were trying to do there.

what info did you gather from that exchange?
I gathered that the particulars of nacho's sorting effort with me didn't register at all.

And like I said, I can kinda squint and see that as something that makes sense. Even if someone realizes that's what is going on - a one-sided or mutual sorting effort - that doesn't necessarily make the specifics comprehensible to someone who hasn't played a few games with us both in the player list because this is a dance that spans time and games, and I think I've experienced more setbacks than nacho has as far as figuring out how the sorting process itself has become data for the sort-ee to figure out the sort-er.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1918 (isolation #222) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:56 am

Post by morph the cat »

And not realizing what the import of all that would necessarily be on my reads is not as alignment indicative as I'd like.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1922 (isolation #223) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1921, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1918, morph the cat wrote:And not realizing what the import of all that would necessarily be on my reads is not as alignment indicative as I'd like.
I do not understand how you are sorting people out on this site at all. I don't think I fully understood how much of a data miner player you really were even tho luis tried to explain this to me.

we look for different things and have different approaches. I also think that if you and I could sort each other out we can go back to winning games like we used to cos I think the 2 approaches have a weird chemistry and when they work the results are pretty awsum.
Games with Nacho bend all the data.

You were there and as close to inside nacho's head as it's probably possible to get in GiF's micro. If you don't know what's going on, then nobody does. :/
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1924 (isolation #224) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:24 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I've never used a QT with any of my hydrae partners, ever. Fuck quicktopic, google talk or Skype are so much nicer.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1925 (isolation #225) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:26 pm

Post by morph the cat »

We came so close to a meeting of the minds, mollie.

So close.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1927 (isolation #226) » Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1923, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1922, morph the cat wrote:Games with Nacho bend all the data.
why would it if you town read me. :/
It's not about his alignment. I wind up rethinking a lot of reads based on his comments if I think he's town. And if I don't think he's town, I don't really trust myself to make that call and go all out to get him lynched. The price of being wrong is very high to town if he's town.

I'm in the former mode in this game.
You were there and as close to inside nacho's head as it's probably possible to get in GiF's micro. If you don't know what's going on, then nobody does. :/
weird statement. I don't always know what is going on in that beautiful man's head.

what is weird is that you seem to have this symbiotic relationship with nacho yet have no idea what he is talking about.

like I really do not get that.

you and mosy looked like scum theatre especially since you don't seem to be interested in discussing the read but rather pursue other avenues of thought that do not move the game forward.

site was down but qt was still working yeah?
This is where I think our chances of minds meeting took a dive. I wanted your thoughts about MoS as a start - a baseline - so we could move outward from there. The echoes I got back are "scum theater" and "QT".
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1937 (isolation #227) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:09 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1928, Mastermind of Sin wrote:morph, I've only played with a few people in this game: T-Bone, Nacho, MafiaSSK (maybe...I know he's played in games I've modded but can't remember if we've actually played together), and SpyreX

Only SpyreX has played a significant number of games with me, as far as I can recall. I've maybe done a handful or less each with T-Bone and Nacho.

I'm not going to bother to self-meta because I get the feeling you wouldn't give me any credence even if I quoted you past games myself. Plus, anyone who puts much stock in meta or past behavior is deluding themselves. Either way, it's more fun to watch you try to get the information from people who have absolutely no idea. :lol:

Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom.
I don't hate self-meta.

Your post comes from an unexpected vantage given what you've said about your read of me.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1940 (isolation #228) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:49 am

Post by morph the cat »

I did tell you what I've got so far. The exchange isn't over and I'm intrigued by something atm. I wish MoS would post more frequently. I don't want to explain what I'm seeing until I have a better feel about something I'm picking up in his playstyle.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1941 (isolation #229) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:51 am

Post by morph the cat »

Post 1928 really piqued my interest.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1948 (isolation #230) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:36 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1946, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I'm not gonna start posting more frequently just to make you happy. I'm well past the golden days where I could afford to just sit around the computer refreshing...heck, I used to be that kid that would make sure that every forum on the site listed me as the most recent poster (as if that was a worthwhile pursuit, LOL). No more, though. Plus, I'm tiring of coming up with new quotes every time, and I'm having to recycle a lot. So I'm definitely not going to engage in any quick back-and-forth two-liner exchanges.
If you'd respond to the stuff I really hope and expect you'll respond to, then your posting frequency would be fine. When you roll past it only to take another pot shot, then the length of time it takes to get somewhere is discouraging.

I'll bold the part I hoped would kick off a useful conversation.
In post 1937, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1928, Mastermind of Sin wrote:morph, I've only played with a few people in this game: T-Bone, Nacho, MafiaSSK (maybe...I know he's played in games I've modded but can't remember if we've actually played together), and SpyreX

Only SpyreX has played a significant number of games with me, as far as I can recall. I've maybe done a handful or less each with T-Bone and Nacho.

I'm not going to bother to self-meta because I get the feeling you wouldn't give me any credence even if I quoted you past games myself. Plus, anyone who puts much stock in meta or past behavior is deluding themselves. Either way, it's more fun to watch you try to get the information from people who have absolutely no idea. :lol:

Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom.
I don't hate self-meta.

Your post comes from an unexpected vantage given what you've said about your read of me
I commented on this because it looks like a technique that I use in sorting players. I'm not sure that's what you are doing because in most other respects you don't look like you're trying to sort me.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1951 (isolation #231) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:06 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I think some of it is due to hydra dissonance. Their individual stances make sense to me.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1956 (isolation #232) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1952, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:@ morph

how are we going to talk about mosy if you haven't collected all of the data you needed to formulate an opinion. cos I would like to talk about him which is what you wanted in the first place!
I have an opinion. It's a very mixed one and there's something I want to understand before I dig much more deeply. I actually was ready to talk about him earlier and changed my mind. :/

I'm being a pain.

I kinda decided this was something I didn't have to rush because you and nacho seem to be looking elsewhere on who to lynch, though not in the same elsewhere atm.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1960 (isolation #233) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:32 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1958, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:2 hours later ~

fery doesn't respond.

if you wonder why I get weird on you in games this is why. I don't want to hear that "oh I am trying to keep myself from getting burned out in games" cos that is bullshit at this point. you did this lame assed bullshit in space mafia which is why it was so easy to fake a cop read on you. <---- it wasn't until after this was done that you started trying to be even remotely useful cos the rest of your play that game srsly sucked. d1 all you did was milquetoast post and dither much like you are doing now.

you know the site meta for d1 town lynch go to d2 rhythm meta on this site. we are in d2 you should be organising yourself in the game and you are not. I am giving a huge reach out as in lets get things done and you are acting like a fucking 2 year old.

plz stop it.
It's fucking new years eve and I'm in too goddamn many games.

And thank you kindly for your critique

I'll be back tomorrow. Or the 2nd.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1964 (isolation #234) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1963, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1960, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1958, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:2 hours later ~

fery doesn't respond.

if you wonder why I get weird on you in games this is why. I don't want to hear that "oh I am trying to keep myself from getting burned out in games" cos that is bullshit at this point. you did this lame assed bullshit in space mafia which is why it was so easy to fake a cop read on you. <---- it wasn't until after this was done that you started trying to be even remotely useful cos the rest of your play that game srsly sucked. d1 all you did was milquetoast post and dither much like you are doing now.

you know the site meta for d1 town lynch go to d2 rhythm meta on this site. we are in d2 you should be organising yourself in the game and you are not. I am giving a huge reach out as in lets get things done and you are acting like a fucking 2 year old.

plz stop it.
It's fucking new years eve and I'm in too goddamn many games.

And thank you kindly for your critique

I'll be back tomorrow. Or the 2nd.
I think by all means you should put it off for as long as possible in order to maximise the letdown for town.

cos that is what you are basically doing.

no fucking way would you let me get away with this shit in a game no fucking way. especially if you thought i was town. you would screech to the high hills that I was scum.
You're sorted.

There's something I'm trying to figure out in MoS' recent posts. If you reread those posts and reread my posts to him over the last couple pages you might figure it out because I'm pretty sure we've discussed something I do that is at least superficially similar.

I can salve your feelings or meet your expectations or whatever but it's at the expense of refining a read.

I'll pass.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1972 (isolation #235) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:13 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1966, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1964, morph the cat wrote:You're sorted.

There's something I'm trying to figure out in MoS' recent posts. If you reread those posts and reread my posts to him over the last couple pages you might figure it out because I'm pretty sure we've discussed something I do that is at least superficially similar.

I can salve your feelings or meet your expectations or whatever but it's at the expense of refining a read.

I'll pass.
you are as bad as majiffy as far as taking your own sweet time.
And chivvying the fuck out of me works so well to hurry me along.
then what did you want to talk about? and what did you want to talk about wrt mosy?
I wanted to talk about my conclusions at that point, but then I realized I still have stuff to dig through. You should know from the way I'm going about it that I think refining this read is pretty important.
you are being fucking weird about this

Whatever. ~reasons~. This shouldn't take all that long to resolve.
I am srsly trying to work with you here and I am confused about why you started a topic about something you did not want to discuss.
If you're seriously trying to work with me then stop with the insults. It's killing any interest in working with you as well as my interest in the game.
the game is sort of stagnating and it is super frustrating
It is stagnating. So, if you're willing to let the MoS thing percolate for a while I'm happy to talk about other reads. Do you and Nacho have a consensus based preferred lynch? If not, then who is Nacho's top pick and who is yours? I think Nacho prefers SpyreX and you prefer Deas but neither of you are really pushing all that hard.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1975 (isolation #236) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:24 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1973, notscience wrote:
In post 1972, morph the cat wrote:It is stagnating. So, if you're willing to let the MoS thing percolate for a while I'm happy to talk about other reads. Do you and Nacho have a consensus based preferred lynch? If not, then who is Nacho's top pick and who is yours? I think Nacho prefers SpyreX and you prefer Deas but neither of you are really pushing all that hard.
I'm actually wondering this too.

What about you two? I forget who you're voting
No vote down atm.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #1994 (isolation #237) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:21 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1991, Mastermind of Sin wrote:P.S. - morph I have no idea wtf you're on about. Nachomollie is correct in that you're being fucking weird. You act like you expect me to respond to something... *NEWSFLASH* nobody has any clue what you're saying! Stop being cryptic and fucking man up and explain yourself, because everyone's just sitting here looking at you like you're rain man or something. They're doing their part. Are you?
Well then.

What I thought I might be seeing in your post wasn't there, and what is there appears to be garden variety knowledge of alignment.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2024 (isolation #238) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:08 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2016, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 2007, notscience wrote:Majiffy, nachomollie, Generic- Can we wagon Porkens?
Porkens is the first on the kill list if SpyreX claims something shiny, but let's show some balls and actually form a wagon at we can be proud of that isn't hitting obvious town. Vote SpyreX with me, notty.
Still not willing to vote SpyreX.

My back and forth with MoS didn't leave me with happy thoughts about his alignment. I'd like to lynch him. Will dig some more in Porken's ISO as well, sometime today I hope.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2030 (isolation #239) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:33 am

Post by morph the cat »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mos

Ffery can complain at me later if she doesnt like this, but i know she will enjoy.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2033 (isolation #240) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:10 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2030, morph the cat wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mos

Ffery can complain at me later if she doesnt like this, but i know she will enjoy.
#hivemind
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2064 (isolation #241) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2044, Garruk Relentless wrote:
Okay but seriously I know my play has been lacking this game, but I still don't like morph, guys.
This isn't the cat that felt good fun times in Marketplace.
TBone's probably town.

I rescind my town read on dv, but I don't think they're particularly scum either. Jiffy might be scum too I think but that whole not reading thing...
No, it's not.

Are you not liking us because I'm in the occasional foul mood?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2066 (isolation #242) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2065, Garruk Relentless wrote:I haven't liked your slot since it was named PranaDevil, don't lie.
You mentioned the marketplace game, so I thought it was something specific about us in this game vs that one that was bothering you.

And it occurred to me that you didn't play in any of the games where Mollie and I got pissy about each other.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2070 (isolation #243) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2069, SpyreX wrote:
That said while I want EPM dead a lot, the above still stands. If this needs to be ONE VEE ONE with me and DV to get it done, then that is what it is today. Stop slogging around and stone up.
Yea, thats pretty much what is happening.

However, the above still stands. I dig you've got crusades, but Porkens is flat out not happening right now and EPM is a fight not worth having at the moment.

So, the above still stands unless something retardedly compelling happens to swing EPM which if you've got it doooo it maan.
What is your read of MoS?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2072 (isolation #244) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by morph the cat »

...Mollie "six shades of X" is a common figure of speech; I highly doubt he was talking about you.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2076 (isolation #245) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:13 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2073, SpyreX wrote:Damnit 50.

No that had nothing to do with you. Although I blame you for SpyreX teaparty round deus more than a little bit.

MoS... I think he's town. I like the fact hes willing to look at other things. I REALLY dont like the fact nowhe brought up Porkens again instead of crusading hard on EPM if he doesn't like either of us for a lynch.

He's part of the special epidemic that is personal crusades + delicious butternuts + lazy that is this game, but more likely town than a few of the morass.
I'm willing to entertain the possibility that MoS simply rubs me the wrong way to the nth power.

who is nowhe?

I hate the dv wagon but that's totally meta and nacho-trust.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2078 (isolation #246) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:31 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2077, SpyreX wrote:Morphe - nowhe = now (as in deadline looming) he
That makes more sense.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2103 (isolation #247) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:11 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2100, Paschendale wrote:T-Bone one was a better case, though he doesn't feel particularly scummy to me. MoS one was nitpicky and weak, and I lean scummier on MoS.
What are the reasons you lean scummy on MoS?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2105 (isolation #248) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:12 am

Post by morph the cat »

And yeah, Nacho's case on T-Bone is pretty strong. I want to do some review and rethink on him.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2108 (isolation #249) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:18 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2102, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2081, Formerfish wrote:The fact that some of you are being so closed minded on day fucking 2 of this game is amazing. If we were deeper in this game then I could get fully behind a nk being the result of a blocked scum kill. However there are a lot of people alive and a lot of things that could have happened. Due to this I do not feel comfortable with the reasurected push on Spyrex, especially since people are calling for him to claim when they have a townish read on him. Can someone explain to me the town motivation in having him claim? And don't just say he might be scum because that's obvious. Imagine for a second that Spy is town. You are asking for him to shed any defense he/we has/have as town. Either he is a PR that scum will choose between him and GR for death, or he is a VT and scum will just go after GR.

Let me ask this, what could Spy claim to satiate your blood lust? Cause at this point I don't see any claim he makes satisfying you fucking simple minded folks.
I don't know about others, but I was willing to lynch Spyrex because he wasn't very town. The roleblock claim only had a little to do with it. I still think the whole 1v1 thing feels kind of fake. If it was a new player, sure, I'd probably be calling them town, but from Spyrex it just seems like trying too hard to have a convincing scumread on me when it's obvious that a lynch on me is losing steam.

~~

Purple, I'd love T-Bone lynched so so much, but I would be ok with MoS. I don't really agree with the association between MoS and Porkens and still think Porkens is town though.

Unvote: Spyrex
Vote: Mastermind of Sin
Nacho, one of the things that worries me about deas is how ready he is to move his vote, though it seems like he always has someone scummier he'd rather vote.

I remember in the Dr Who game thinking that deas seemed to often take a good while to percolate on his votes. The lack of will to push his own top reads does remind me a little of Dr Who, though. He repeatedly FoSed me, and was approving anytime someone else FoSed or voted me, but never made any real effort to get me run up, much less lynched.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2117 (isolation #250) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Ffery has left me alone for a while for... reasons, so it's all me for now. Willing to compromise on Tbone, nacho makes one helluva case. Miiight compromise onto EPM. Still like the MOS vote until needed.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2119 (isolation #251) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:02 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Fish, you disagree with the towncase I made on him?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2121 (isolation #252) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2120, SpyreX wrote:I like 50's T-Bone case.
I dont like it right now.

Consensus shouldn't be this hard we can just speedball it wont hurt I promise baby
What are your picks then? EPM? I don't have a special townread there so it can happen.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2124 (isolation #253) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2122, Formerfish wrote:
In post 2119, morph the cat wrote:Fish, you disagree with the towncase I made on him?
Which him? I named 4 people there and don't remember who you made a town case for.
Pecan.

P-edit:
UNVOTE:
VOTE: EPM
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2149 (isolation #254) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:14 am

Post by morph the cat »

Hi mykonian. What's the basis for your thinking the odds favor one of the hydra being scum?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2157 (isolation #255) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:07 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2151, Garruk Relentless wrote:HEY CABD WHERED YOU GO LAST NIGHT
Well first I went to save mart and picked up some store brand doctor pepper.
Then I headed over to Sakura Chaya for some kick-ass Japanese food with Lynx.
Then I sat in bed with her, us both on our laptops being dorks, until we fell asleep.

What's your pressing need to know?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2160 (isolation #256) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:11 am

Post by morph the cat »

You're walking into my houses and snatching my people up?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2161 (isolation #257) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:13 am

Post by morph the cat »

I mean if not I can kindly refer you to mina's MD thread.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2162 (isolation #258) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:15 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2150, mykonian wrote:there are 4. Unless I missed one.
If you're not factoring in reads, then the chances of there being scum among the four hydrae are the same as the chances of there being scum in any 4 randomly selected players.

Factoring in reads, I have two of the other hydrae as town. The other is not very active and the heads are unknown to me. They're pretty far down my list and could use some scrutiny.
Oh, and you mislynched a bit already.

Yeah. Day 1 I'll own because that was our preferred lynch. Day 2 was a compromise and I'd like to have seen things go a different direction.
So I take it you weren't cabd?
Correct.

What page are you on currently? I'm looking forward to discussing this game with a pair of fresh eyes.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2164 (isolation #259) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:16 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2163, Garruk Relentless wrote:Well, you dodged the schmuck bait.

Congratz.
I'm actually more upset you didn't already figure out my role given all the wonderful breadcrumb trails we've been leaving in a manner only you'd understand.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2169 (isolation #260) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:47 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2167, mykonian wrote:
In post 2162, morph the cat wrote:If you're not factoring in reads, then the chances of there being scum among the four hydrae are the same as the chances of there being scum in any 4 randomly selected players.
yes. But you stand out.
Ah. Didn't really pick that up from your post.
also, I've skimmed/read the whole game. And as stated, around page 65 some things started to make sense. I didn't like spyrex, I didn't like porkens, nor former. Otherwise, this game is too big for me, has too few people that I could default attention to, and 4 hydras that make no sense at all to me. On top of that, this game just had a week long break so I assume everybody is pretty braindead and this is a losing game for town already. Idk. Don't feel like it's on me to move 19 people. I'm gonna sit in the back and practice strategic town lurking in front of the master himself.
Of those three you list, the one I have the most town impression about is formerfish. The least is porkens.

What were your impressions of MoS and T-Bone?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2170 (isolation #261) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:03 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2168, notscience wrote:^townposting
Doesn't come as a surprise given my read of the mastinclone.

Nacho when you're around I'd like to go through reads with you.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2178 (isolation #262) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2174, Generic wrote:
In post 2173, mykonian wrote:you don't talk amongst yourselves.
Thankfully one of the things I'm spared. One mind, just unpredictable.

vote 50 shades
:/
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2242 (isolation #263) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:19 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2241, DeasVail wrote:no one else seems to care that 50 Shades has completely disappeared?
IRL shit that I can't detail; but it's not game related as far as I can tell.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2250 (isolation #264) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2249, T-Bone wrote:You don't see the problem with having reads that obviously mean nothing to you? This guy is scum.

Vote: Deas

I'll explicitly explain. Why does Deas need another player's permission to lynch me? Notice he wasn't willing to start pushing me himself...he's hoping nachomollie will come back and do it for him.

Let's go guys, Deas is scum.
There's nothing in his post that suggests Deas wants permission to vote you.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2253 (isolation #265) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2251, T-Bone wrote:Then why does he need nachomollie to do it? Why does he vote nachomollie if he wants their help to lynch me? Why does he do things that are completely opposite of what he did yesterday? Why now that a Spyrex wagon is more viable is he not interested in that? Are you being intentionally blind to these things?
He said he wanted to talk to nachomollie. I want to talk to nacho, too. Talking doesn't translate to convincing them to vote my way. It's really more about a sounding board whose attributes I mostly know, though I don't know the alignment to a 100% level of certainty. Most of the players I know, can read, and can establish some level of meaningful trust or distrust with are also pretty absent so far this game day. I'm hitting sargasso sea levels of meaningless drift.

I don't know why he voted them but I know why I thought about voting them - to see if I could draw them into the game thread and engage them.

The rest of your post is even more speculative than I am comfortable blue-skying.

As far as doing opposite stuff, the game state changed with two flips.

I'm feeling pretty apathetic about this game. I'll work on that. In the meanwhile plz don't shit on this and make me regret trying to get my head back into the game.

p-edit - take care generic.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2328 (isolation #266) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:02 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2327, DeasVail wrote:I'm not feeling pecan-scum.

I'm looking to either vote Purple or T-Bone, but that relies on T-Bone actually convincing me that Purple is scum, so feel free to start whenever you like.
You're considering 50 Shades why again? Nacho pretty much prevented your lynch yesterday, and now you think 50 Shades is scum?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2331 (isolation #267) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:05 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2329, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2328, morph the cat wrote:You're considering 50 Shades why again? Nacho pretty much prevented your lynch yesterday, and now you think 50 Shades is scum?
I am intrigued by T-Bone's certainty.
This is so unlike how I remember you from the Dr. Who game.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2334 (isolation #268) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by morph the cat »

That's actually not such a bad case.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2343 (isolation #269) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Cabd is finally in give-a-shit mode! Expect a flurry of posts tomorrow.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2353 (isolation #270) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:39 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2337, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2331, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2328, morph the cat wrote:You're considering 50 Shades why again? Nacho pretty much prevented your lynch yesterday, and now you think 50 Shades is scum?
That probably means I'm town.
Why?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2371 (isolation #271) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I'm here n shit. Promised posting time, begin.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2373 (isolation #272) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Indeed it is, and I have a terribly minor bombshell to drop.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2375 (isolation #273) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Natirasha-hydra likely did not block a night kill night one, because we started this game as an "X-shot" BP and we are currently an "(x-1)-shot bp"

An exception occurs, of course, if this is somehow multiple factions, in which case we do in fact lynch Spyrex with extreme prejudice.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2377 (isolation #274) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Nati suddenly acting like a scumfuck, mostly.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2380 (isolation #275) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 0, Matias wrote:7. Alignments are randomized before songs and roles are picked and distributed.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2382 (isolation #276) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Glad I could make your day, Spyrex.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2385 (isolation #277) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1287, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1280, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1275, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1271, Garruk Relentless wrote:Hey morphy-poo, SSK and I've been chatting and we think SpyreX is scum.
How so?
are you planning on doing anything today

what are your thoughts on majiffy
Well I for one am planning on taking a nice cold shower now that I'm off work,
the suit is very hot and heavy.
That said, this game does get attention tonight, yes. I'll take it to the morphcave and we'll come back with stuffsies.

If you're legit scumreading jiffy I'm inclined to follow you after the events of Hidden Temple; one of you scumreading the other is probs correct.

We both wanna see notsci articulate though.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2386 (isolation #278) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2381, SpyreX wrote:
In post 2375, morph the cat wrote:Natirasha-hydra likely did not block a night kill night one, because we started this game as an "X-shot" BP and we are currently an "(x-1)-shot bp"

An exception occurs, of course, if this is somehow multiple factions, in which case we do in fact lynch Spyrex with extreme prejudice.
Bwhahahaha

God damnit now I want to reread for any of team claim. Those ones, not the scum-brigade.
The irony didn't escape me.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2393 (isolation #279) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2389, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
@morph
That's
very
interesting. I have a minor bombshell that may indeed tie neatly into yours.
You have the floor.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2395 (isolation #280) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2393, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2389, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
@morph
That's
very
interesting. I have a minor bombshell that may indeed tie neatly into yours.
You have the floor.
Hold this thought. We're discussing. I'm not sure more claims are a good idea right now.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2397 (isolation #281) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by morph the cat »

While ffery and I debate this. Fish, you have still yet to respond to my towncase wall on pecan, unless I'm forgetting one of your posts, in which case a link will suffice.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2400 (isolation #282) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by morph the cat »

It's up to you, pecan. Do you feel at this time and point that town will be aided by what you have to say?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2404 (isolation #283) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by morph the cat »

...The plot thickens.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2405 (isolation #284) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Okay, back in a bit, we're gonna go chart this all out.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2407 (isolation #285) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2406, Formerfish wrote:When you say the investigation didn't go through what response exactly did you get from the Mod?
Pecan please don't answer this quite yet.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2408 (isolation #286) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by morph the cat »

@Mod, in the hypothetical case of a 1-shot active non-killing role being blocked by a roleblocking action, would the shot be counted as used or un-used?

In the hypothetical case of a 1-shot active non-killing role being used on a town ascetic, would the shot be counted as used or un-used?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2413 (isolation #287) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2410, Garruk Relentless wrote:For the record, I hate when you do this and one day a mod is going to tell you to go fuck yourself and I'm going to love it.
Maybe. But I don't play in majiffy's games.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2414 (isolation #288) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2411, Garruk Relentless wrote:
In post 2377, morph the cat wrote:Nati suddenly acting like a scumfuck, mostly.
Sadly, Cabd, I have no idea how you got this idea, considering I have acted the same since day one.
Sue me, Red Wine is a thing.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2416 (isolation #289) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by morph the cat »

?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2420 (isolation #290) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2417, Garruk Relentless wrote:RachMarie's micro.

Also, ASOIAF had this exact hydra lurking the early days away.
I'm aware of ASOIAF. I fail to see how riverdale is relevant, unless you just mean a game where I watched you knowing your alignment?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2422 (isolation #291) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2421, Garruk Relentless wrote:Your case seems predicated on me being apathetic and lurky
This is entirely incorrect, and for once is not based on meta of you, actually.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2423 (isolation #292) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by morph the cat »

And in the first place, it's not a case because I'm not to the point of "nati is so scum I need to convince others"; I'm merely to the point of "Nati is potentially scum and the towncred he held in my mind before is mostly gone, so I need to speak about this potentially game changing information now instead of later"
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2429 (isolation #293) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2425, Garruk Relentless wrote:
In post 2422, morph the cat wrote:This is entirely incorrect, and for once is not based on meta of you, actually.
Then why bring Red Wine up? What is it based on then?

Where is did the towncred go?
The point I was making is that assumptions ffery and I have made about the nati-town model are now invalidated and neutral. We're re-evaluating this entire game.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2430 (isolation #294) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2424, Generic wrote:I would have assumed btw that pecan would have already asked if the shot was used...

To not ask this would be extremely untown like.
We don't want him to say what the current state of his ability is right now. We want to gather info that will help him figure out what it might mean if he currently has or doesn't have a shot left.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2431 (isolation #295) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Also hey nacho you lurkfuck I know you're there and psoting and shit and things are happening, haul your ass in here.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2434 (isolation #296) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by morph the cat »

We think both pecan and spyrax' reactions look town as fuck.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2447 (isolation #297) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Generic, It's been more than a month man. Fuck that guy and move on for the benefit of the other 99% of the players here.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2448 (isolation #298) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Notsci, you too. Xenogears fucking sucked yes. Are you the same notscience from back then? No? Then give scum the finger and re-engage.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2451 (isolation #299) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Re-doing a reads list now.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2452 (isolation #300) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Town as Fuck:

13. pieceofpecanpie - If you think that was a scum reaction to us outing our role then you're either scum or smoking something highly illegal.

20. notscience - Meta, other things we're not delving into yet.

18. SpyreX - See pecan but also add in his entire day two play.

Leaning Town:

5. 50 Shades of Purple (Nachomamma8 + pirate mollie hydra) - Drop off from nacho today feels bad, but we still feel like the interactions day one would be hard for them to fake as scum. They still need to re-engage.

4. Mastermind of Sin - Recent posting has caused us to re-evaluate this read and this is where it goes for now.

17. Generic - Apathy feels like town apathy, but this read isn't that strong or anything.

10. Formerfish - Both heads like his aggressive out-the-gate stances and play to date.

16. mykonian - This read is pretty much entirely upon his predecessor. I know you don't easily get engaged, myko, but this game could use a bit more you in it right now.

Meh, Maybe Town:

6. AJ the Epic - Our read on caled is stale, and ffery has reservations about AJ's play in comparison to Walking Dead / Gears

7. Desperado - Our read is stale here, we liked his day one but the lack of meat in his posts since is very alarming to us.

12. Garruk Relentless (Natirasha + MafiaSSK hybrid) -Town points from day two opening are gone. Not fitting any model of town or scum play ffery and I have on file, futher discussion will be had in-hydra.

Leftovers Pile:

3. T-Bone - ffery keeps thinking he's playing a game in a parallel universe, which reminds her of town-Nero, but his disappearances and hyper focus on a very small piece of the game state worries her.

8. Paschendale - this read is stale and we need nacho to remind us why Pasch is town I guess

9. Empking - this slot wasn't terrible, but hasn't been active in a long while. Empking's lurky style of play isn't likely to revive this read.

15. Porkens - could be an influenced read, but we're not liking much he's posting lately

19. Deas - there's a question outstanding here.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2460 (isolation #301) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:54 am

Post by morph the cat »

Desp what are your impressions of last night's posts?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2463 (isolation #302) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:09 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2454, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
In post 2406, Formerfish wrote:Pecan, I am willing to ceasefire with you for the mean time.
I would appreciate that, although it's your call. Obviously my blood's been up a bit since I've tried to get some interaction going with Garruk today and felt a bit trodden on for doing so. But I'm definitely not blaming you for that, it's fair game.

@Morph
Have you had some hydra dialogue going about what's possibly gone down the last few Nights? Is it worth trying to get somewhere with that?
My main question wrt the kill missing on n1 is whether we would have been the target. We weren't and aren't universal town reads. But, we did replace into the game late day 1 and help set it back on fire. And last I checked the most frequent way I exit the game is as the N1 kill. My theory is that I'm usually one of the strongest players who isn't likely to be protected in my games.

On the other hand, I think both heads are relative unknowns to many of the players so whether we'd be a kill priority is somewhat dependent on the composition of the scum team. And none of the players I was really familiar with are in my scumpile. Garruk comes closest, and Nati has never made killing me a priority in the games where he's been scum.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2465 (isolation #303) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:11 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2461, Desperado wrote:Nothing really changed for me. Your reaction to the original Garruk claim made it pretty clear that you had something supporting your "There's another explanation!" track. Pecan's claim is null. I still don't want to lynch either Garruk or Spy either way.
Why is his claim null?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2473 (isolation #304) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:30 am

Post by morph the cat »

Monosyllables aren't very persuasive, Nacho.

p-edit, yeah he did think Pecan's claim looked town.

Desp, you're looking at the claims like chess moves. Cabd tends to do that too. I don't. I see them as windows opened into the player's state of mind.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2475 (isolation #305) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:34 am

Post by morph the cat »

We'll agree to disagree then. At the very least, it's not enough to shake the town read we went into the day with.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2476 (isolation #306) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:37 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2453, DeasVail wrote:I'll answer the question, but I'm not up to much more tonight. In a pretty bad mood and tired, so sorry. :(
In post 2353, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2337, DeasVail wrote:
In post 2331, morph the cat wrote:
That probably means I'm town.
Why?
Because as scum I'm going to try my best to look town and the easiest way to do that is to behave as I have as town recently.
Nacho what did you think about this post?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2498 (isolation #307) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:26 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 1226, Majiffy wrote:In the meantime, why don't you tell me what you were up to last night?
In post 1229, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1227, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I am guessing you are going to claim some dumb result on us that simply isn't true.

you only 1v1 us when you are scum but I am wondering what this is about. cos you seem to have conviction and while I can see the scum benefit of 1v1 us to rouse up noise and get into a shitfest I am just wondering why you would do that.
Heat. I don't have anything on you.

I don't think scum knows us, so we can probably start working out of the unfamiliars.
Also, if Nacho faked posting to me about his read changing at 4 am from a hospital then holy shit I have a model to review.

And finally, there is no way scum-Mollie was willing to make a post like , given its consequences, and not even for the purpose of pushing a mislynch.

There are a thousand other reasons they are both town, but those two have stood out from the moment they hit the thread.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2509 (isolation #308) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:40 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2500, notscience wrote:Why are they not in your strongest townreads then
Their placement was part tactical, part annoyance. Seeing t-bone's claim crystallized some stuff that didn't really require crystallization.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2511 (isolation #309) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:47 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2505, T-Bone wrote:Then what? If 50 Shades isn't scum then what happened? I feel like I am reading all my information correctly. To me, nothing about what I know suggests I am wrong on this.
Sanity, maybe. hidden miller maybe.

I spun through possibilities and scenarios when a player I was pretty sure was a town PR faked a guilty on me recently. My willingness to consider those possibilities, including that he was town, faking, and had that much arrogance and hubris about his ability to read me vs the ability of the other town players to correctly sort me, and not scream from the rafters about lynching his lying ass contributed massively to my mislynch.

I was right. He was faking a guilty He was a town PR, though not a cop. I was mislynched.

I'm not getting a faking-the-guilty vibe from you so I'm thinking even harder about mechanics that could lead to your result.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2517 (isolation #310) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:11 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2512, Desperado wrote:This is definitely not Space Mafia II: Wake's Revenge.
Don't say stuff like this. PTSD is a thing.
]
In post 2514, T-Bone wrote:And then in that game you(them) lynched the fake-claiming player afterwards right? Which accomplished net-zero for the town. If you fake-claim you might as well be playing against your win condition.
Yep. Town lost at lylo. I don't think town could have pulled it off, but without that bullshit at least one scum player would have been lynched.

Which is why this makes no sense for you to do as scum. So, I'm thinking about how we test this without risking a mislynch of a town asset if there are role mechanics involved in a bad result.

Hi, this is ffery, who places strong reads ahead of nearly everything else in a game state.

Cabd is yelling at me about bastard roles. He'll probably make a post shortly and then we'll be dissonant for a while.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2520 (isolation #311) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:03 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2517, morph the cat wrote:Cabd is yelling at me about bastard roles. He'll probably make a post shortly and then we'll be dissonant for a while.
In post 356, Matias wrote:Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? - No.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2525 (isolation #312) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:21 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2523, Generic wrote:Hang on... Majiffy night 1?

Majiffy?
The only mention of parama in porken's ISO for day one is a single line about him being town one some single digit page.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2530 (isolation #313) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:25 am

Post by morph the cat »

Claims on the board:
Seer
Multishot Bulletproof
Watcher
Doctor
Roleblocker
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2535 (isolation #314) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:42 am

Post by morph the cat »

Potential scenarios here:

A: The scum faction is werewolves; there is no mafia

-Why would pecan have a role that hunts mafia in this case?
-Doctor+Watcher with the RB being town makes singlescum utterly fucked

B: There are two scumteams of mafia and werewolves

-Where are all the missing kills? We took one, that leaves THREE unaccounted for.
-Why have one faction have a full investigative (seer) vs a 1-shot for the other (1-shot cop)?

C: There is one scum faction (mafia or WW) and the other is a lone member (functionally a SK)
-This makes most of the role claims make sense, and means that there's likely a single mafia out there with a ton of werewolves?
-Where are all the missing kills? We took one, that leaves THREE unaccounted for.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2536 (isolation #315) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:43 am

Post by morph the cat »

EBWOP, that leaves TWO unaccounted for.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2539 (isolation #316) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:47 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2537, Garruk Relentless wrote:I don't think Doc+roleblocker+watcher can exist together.
This is where I'm going with this, yes.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2542 (isolation #317) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:48 am

Post by morph the cat »

I also don't see nacho drawing town millerwolf and not claiming to give us the heads up that this is potentially multiball. Hidden miller is bastard and I will lose respect for Matias if that is a thing this game.

So he had better have a damn good explanation, or this shit ends in a 50 lynch.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2544 (isolation #318) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:49 am

Post by morph the cat »

T-bone, are your results in the form of "wolf" or "not wolf"?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2547 (isolation #319) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:50 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2545, Garruk Relentless wrote:
In post 2543, T-Bone wrote:If we're judging validity of claims, the doc claim is most suspect to me. Too much opportunity for 'follow-the-cop' with some of the other roles on the table.
Moreover he just threw it out there. Why?
He was at L-1 iirc.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2548 (isolation #320) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:51 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2546, notscience wrote:Cabd I want an explanation for mollie's play being scumaligned please
Hang on, notsci. Let me hash this out with them, and then I'll talk to you.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2554 (isolation #321) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:55 am

Post by morph the cat »

I'm pretty sure I'd be voting for massclaim at this point. Most town PRs are probably outed, and if not, then getting some flips at least helps us do more than apathetically march to a town loss.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2556 (isolation #322) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:55 am

Post by morph the cat »

Theory: Majiffy watched SpyreX on night 1.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2558 (isolation #323) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:59 am

Post by morph the cat »

notscience wrote:Can we throw in a song claim with that
In post 0, Matias wrote:3. Songs can be ANY ROLE and ANY ALIGNMENT. It doesn't matter how dark or happy they sound. For example, do not automatically assume that Death - Overactive Imagination is scum, and do not automatically assume that Symphony of Science - Happy Little Clouds is town.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2597 (isolation #324) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2587, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 2511, morph the cat wrote:My willingness to consider those possibilities, including that he was town, faking, and had that much arrogance and hubris about his ability to read me vs the ability of the other town players to correctly sort me, and not scream from the rafters about lynching his lying ass contributed massively to my mislynch.
There's absolutely no way in hell T-Bone is this much of an idiot.
Absolutely no way in hell.
If he is, I want apologies for days because having a friend pull some shit like this against me would essentially be him slapping me in the face with a dick.
I agree. I don't think this is Space Mafia, the Sequel or whatever.

If your theory is correct this game just went from town derping in a wallow of apathy to scum derping in a wallow of poorly thought out fake claims.

That makes me worry about your theory a little.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2607 (isolation #325) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2604, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 2597, morph the cat wrote:If your theory is correct this game just went from town derping in a wallow of apathy to scum derping in a wallow of poorly thought out fake claims.

That makes me worry about your theory a little.
The Doctor claim was horrible.
The Seer claim wasn't as horrible.
Agree on both counts.

We're lynching porkens today. And we need to figure out a way to test tbone's results tonight.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2668 (isolation #326) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by morph the cat »

As soon as spyrex drops his nuke, I'm ready to move on.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2670 (isolation #327) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2665, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 2662, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:and, when you're done with that, explain why now suddenly you're strongly pushing me to die when before you definitely had your moment of "HMM HMM MAYBE MY RESULTS ARE WRONG"
and when you're done with that, gdiaf so I can cross off "successfully reflected fake guilty bullshit" from my bucketlist
:/
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2674 (isolation #328) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2668, morph the cat wrote:As soon as spyrex drops his nuke, I'm ready to move on.
SpyreX this is your cue to claim or to tell us to fuck off.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2678 (isolation #329) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Please unvote, desp, we have things to discuss first.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2681 (isolation #330) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2674, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2668, morph the cat wrote:As soon as spyrex drops his nuke, I'm ready to move on.
SpyreX this is your cue to claim or to tell us to fuck off.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2687 (isolation #331) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by morph the cat »

We believe SpyreX.

That makes 2 docs we believe.

Maybe we really are looking at some sort of oddly balanced multiball craziness.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2688 (isolation #332) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by morph the cat »

(We're going to be doing some mod meta research in the immediate future)
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2697 (isolation #333) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Link to your crumbs porkens.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2716 (isolation #334) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:40 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2715, Empking wrote:I'm not buying those crumbs.
Whose crumbs are you referring to?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2718 (isolation #335) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:37 am

Post by morph the cat »

I want Empire to answer my question.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2719 (isolation #336) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:50 am

Post by morph the cat »

^^ Empking
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2729 (isolation #337) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Also Former Fish. It's been counterclaimed twice.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2732 (isolation #338) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2731, Paschendale wrote:Two docs also doesn't make a lot of sense. Even with one of thme having a lover.
There are three claimed doctors.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2737 (isolation #339) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2733, Paschendale wrote:
In post 2732, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2731, Paschendale wrote:Two docs also doesn't make a lot of sense. Even with one of thme having a lover.
There are three claimed doctors.
Who's the third? I thought it was just Porkens and Spyrex.
In post 2729, morph the cat wrote:Also Former Fish. It's been counterclaimed twice.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2738 (isolation #340) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2734, notscience wrote:morph do we quicklynch the fuck out of ^ or Empking tomorrow
Nacho didn't remind me why Pasch is town when I asked. :/

Were you scumreading Agent Minnesota?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2756 (isolation #341) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:40 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2754, Desperado wrote:If you thought you saw what was going on you wouldn't have fucking said anything.

Surprise! AJ and I are Masons!

You all can start reorganizing your null categories now; we're confirmed town! Adjust accordingly.

Porkens is scum. PoPP is scum. Agent Minnesota's fucking slot is scum, whoever that is now. DEAS is probably still scum. I think we had this game figured out weeks ago and we got too distracted with stroking each other's mafiacocks to see it for what it was.
laughed out loud for reals.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2760 (isolation #342) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Unless someone has any last wishes, we're ready to hammer.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2765 (isolation #343) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by morph the cat »

SpyreX crumbs included targets of his protects. inside th.e spoiler tags

The bolded names, nachomolllie both nights.

That or I'm reading way too much into those crumbs.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2768 (isolation #344) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2766, SpyreX wrote:Nope you're right.

And I'm not claiming my lover right now. He stays in the box where he belongs.

Its that kind of love.

I'm awol but I really, really don't like how this is panning out.
How do you think it should be panning out?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2779 (isolation #345) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:36 am

Post by morph the cat »

Do you want an answer to that before I hammer?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2803 (isolation #346) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:15 am

Post by morph the cat »

Garruk Relentless wrote:Such cold shoulder.

Interesting that both ffery and Cabd have been on tonight and neither thought to post here.
We don't have anything to report about night 3.
In post 2798, Generic wrote:
In post 2796, Formerfish wrote:Why would we kill 50?
Why not?

Nacho living this long doesn't sit right with me.
And this is the only post I have impetus to reply to so far. Generic, your post doesn't sit right with me.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2823 (isolation #347) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:41 am

Post by morph the cat »

We need to set the record straight so that there are no false assumptions about the night results, particularly the night 1 results.

1. We are town x-shot bp
2. We don't get notification when a vest is used

Prior to the day 3 claims and seeing how many different (and very plausible) protections as well as our bp might have accounted for the lack of a night 1 kill, we thought that we were pretty likely to have been targeted on night 1. After those claims, not so much. And I am concerned that the possibility of nachomollie being targeted on night 1 has been discounted due to our claim.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2869 (isolation #348) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:26 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2832, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 2823, morph the cat wrote:We need to set the record straight so that there are no false assumptions about the night results, particularly the night 1 results.

1. We are town x-shot bp
2. We don't get notification when a vest is used

Prior to the day 3 claims and seeing how many different (and very plausible) protections as well as our bp might have accounted for the lack of a night 1 kill, we thought that we were pretty likely to have been targeted on night 1. After those claims, not so much. And I am concerned that the possibility of nachomollie being targeted on night 1 has been discounted due to our claim.
You forgot to follow this up with any actual substance. What effect does this information have on your read of the Shades/T-Bone situation?
I generally save the blue-sky, tinfoil hat stuff for hydra convo. With unknown night action results, I didn't see much point in filling the thread with our speculations. My town read of 50 Shades hasn't been shaken. My null-town read of T-Bone has.

VOTE: T-Bone

testable data.

L-2
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2897 (isolation #349) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by morph the cat »

MoS, I'm developing a genuine affection for you this game.

I think you're totally, totally wrong about Garruk. Other than that, I like your scum list.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2924 (isolation #350) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I'm still holding on to our pecan-town read.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2928 (isolation #351) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2926, notscience wrote:
In post 2923, pieceofpecanpie wrote:I hope it gets filled with motivation to look at some crucial slots (Pasch, Empking, notscience, DV etc.) because they're getting a free-ride.
I'm here to answer questions, but nobody gives a fuck what I think anyways rofl. You ask I'll answer, but we could also just PL me first if that'd be easier
I do.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2938 (isolation #352) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:08 am

Post by morph the cat »

Of those 3 wagons, the only one I'm willing to vote today is Empking.

I think Cabd agrees. We'll put our vote down in a few hours probably.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2939 (isolation #353) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:12 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2896, Mastermind of Sin wrote:morph the cat [X-shot BP] - Probs town, not sure what to make of the claim-changing though. On one hand their claim is nebulous and adds to the epic kill-stopping power we seem to have as a town, but on the other hand I don't see scum claiming to know the shot was used and then backpedaling on that claim. What would be the goal?
I can explain the town motivated goal of the earlier claim if you're curious.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2942 (isolation #354) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:17 am

Post by morph the cat »

Question for people on the Pecan wagon. Do you think the game doesn't have a town investigative role?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2944 (isolation #355) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:29 am

Post by morph the cat »

Ah yeah. Still seems light to me. Also seems odd that two scum would fake-claim something that would throw suspicion on each other's claims.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2950 (isolation #356) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2949, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 2939, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2896, Mastermind of Sin wrote:morph the cat [X-shot BP] - Probs town, not sure what to make of the claim-changing though. On one hand their claim is nebulous and adds to the epic kill-stopping power we seem to have as a town, but on the other hand I don't see scum claiming to know the shot was used and then backpedaling on that claim. What would be the goal?
I can explain the town motivated goal of the earlier claim if you're curious.
Please do.

I don't like that some people are just throwing votes around without saying much about them or commenting on the game state. There is an old song which asserts that "the best things in life are free". Not true! Utterly false! This was the tragic fallacy which brought on the decadence and collapse of the democracies of the twentieth century; those noble experiments failed because the people had been led to believe that they could simply vote for whatever they wanted… and get it, without toil, without sweat, without tears. So if you're going to vote, put your back into it! You won't get what you want unless you earn it.
We were hoping to provoke some reactions that would indicate knowledge that we were right about being targeted, or that we were wrong.

History of prior games suggested there was a reasonable chance that we'd have been targeted for NK that early.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2952 (isolation #357) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Not what we hoped. We learned there were a shitload of additional possible reasons why nobody died on night 1.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2953 (isolation #358) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2951, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 2950, morph the cat wrote:We were hoping to provoke some reactions that would indicate knowledge that we were right about being targeted, or that we were wrong.

History of prior games suggested there was a reasonable chance that we'd have been targeted for NK that early.
"The exact words of the book. But do you understand it? Do you believe it?"

Translation: Ok, I'll accept that. What did you learn from the reactions to your claim?
The idea was mostly mine, not spayhalf's. The result was the pseudo-massclaim that kicked off, and I fully admit I was not expecting it to go down like that. I expected one or two players to call bullshit about the normalcy of a player being informed that one of their vests is used vs not.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2964 (isolation #359) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2961, notscience wrote:Yo morph

You know what I realize?

Yesterday it sounded like the consensus was (Pasch, Empking, MoS)

Yet wagons can't seem to form on these three
MoS is off our table currently.

This is a post. Content is forthcoming.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2984 (isolation #360) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:46 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2982, notscience wrote:
In post 2964, morph the cat wrote:
In post 2961, notscience wrote:Yo morph

You know what I realize?

Yesterday it sounded like the consensus was (Pasch, Empking, MoS)

Yet wagons can't seem to form on these three
MoS is off our table currently.

This is a post. Content is forthcoming.
Why?
I liked his reads list, mostly. I could see town thought process in it. I've pretty much liked all his posts since the point where T-Bone claimed a seer-guilty on nachomollie.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2987 (isolation #361) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2985, notscience wrote:Why do you think it's so hard to get a consolidated wagon going?
Dunno. I'm holding off voting until Cabd and I have time to dig back through this game together. It was supposed to happen last night but mafia got preempted by Lynx.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2991 (isolation #362) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I wouldn't recommend holding your breath for us to vote pecan
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2994 (isolation #363) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 2993, Garruk Relentless wrote:I'd vote morph before Pie, too.

Um, but, I'm also thinking Desp and AJ are faking masons.

What are your current thoughts about pasch? and generic?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2996 (isolation #364) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by morph the cat »

It's ok by me. I agree Pie is pretty town.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3038 (isolation #365) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3037, Desperado wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Empking

Then we're doing this, because Pasch isn't the answer.
Why isn't Pasch the answer?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3044 (isolation #366) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3042, Desperado wrote:
In post 3038, morph the cat wrote:
In post 3037, Desperado wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Empking

Then we're doing this, because Pasch isn't the answer.
Why isn't Pasch the answer?
I don't like the people pushing him and his interactions with Porkens don't look like scum/scum.

Are you gonna vote anyone any time soon?
Pretty soon. Cabd is working on a VCA wall. We're leaning toward voting Pasch, so I kinda want to understand why that would be a bad idea.

Paschendale (5) - Mastermind of Sin, pieceofpecanpie, Empking, SpyreX, Generic

So this ties into your earlier pile. hm.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3045 (isolation #367) » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:45 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Color Coding:
Red - flipped scum
Dark green - flipped town
Lighter green - (our) presumed town due to claims.
For replaced players, the current holder of the slots have been backfilled into the early days.

Yes, I know we're presumptuous making ourselves light green, but we know our alignment and it's our VCA wall so we're coloring ourselves town. Also, although I feel pretty comfortable that Garruk is town we've not colored them lighter green because of POPP's claim to have been roleblocked.

Spoiler: Ton O' Vote Counts with witty, incisive commentary
In post 24, Matias wrote:
Sun Stroke Project & Olia Tira - Run Away (Submitted by UltimaAvalon)

Song Contest 41: A song that really encompasses the spirit of the Eurovision Song Contest, this song is responsible for being a major player within the real song contest, and is also responsible for creating the "Epic Sax Guy" internet meme, of which the saxophone player looks overly flashy and fake.

Vote Count 1.2Garruk Relentless (5) - Garruk Relentless, Empking, SpyreX,
Majiffy
, notscience
pieceofpecanpie (2) -
AJ the Epic
, DeasVail
Porkens
(1) - pieceofpecanpie
T-Bone
(1) -
Porkens

Not Voting (11) -
morph the cat
T-Bone
, Mastermind of Sin,
50 Shades of Purple
Desperado
, Paschendale,
Formerfish
Hiraki
evilpacman18
, Mykonian, Generic

The deadline for Day 1 is Thursday, December 5th, 10:00 EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch.
Of note in this one, though not relevant any more, Porkens voted T-Bone in RVS phase.
In post 106, Matias wrote:
virt - Get On The Bus (Submitted by UltimaAvalon)

Song Contest 26: Video game remixes and covers have been a hit or miss ordeal in the Song Contest, historically. UltimaAvalon comes forth with this jazzy and brilliant medley from remixer virt for the Bound Together series of Earthbound remixes. He gains second.

Vote Count 1.3Garruk Relentless (4) - SpyreX,
Majiffy
Porkens
, Empking
Paschendale (3) - notscience,
AJ the Epic
morph the cat

Porkens
(2) - pieceofpecanpie, Mastermind of Sin
pieceofpecanpie (1) - DeasVail
Mykonian (1) - Mykonian
Mastermind of Sin (1) - Paschendale
morph the cat
(1) - Garruk Relentless

Not Voting (7) -
T-Bone
50 Shades of Purple
Desperado
Formerfish
Hiraki
evilpacman18
, Generic

The deadline for Day 1 is Thursday, December 5th, 10:00 EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch.
In the very next vote count, Porkens is on Garruk. Point in favor of town-Garruk
In post 187, Matias wrote:
The Beatles - I've Just Seen A Face (Submitted by TheLonging)

Song Contest 24: The only entry in the whole history of the Song Contest submitted of The Beatles. Unsurprisingly, it conjured up talks of over-exposure and bad song choice, leading to an 11th place finish.

Vote Count 1.5Garruk Relentless (4) - SpyreX,
Majiffy
Porkens
, Empking
Mastermind of Sin (3) - Paschendale,
50 Shades of Purple
Hiraki

Paschendale (2) -
AJ the Epic
morph the cat

Empking (2) - Mykonian,
Desperado

Generic (2) - pieceofpecanpie,
T-Bone

notscience (2) - notscience, Generic
Porkens
(1) - Mastermind of Sin
morph the cat
(1) - Garruk Relentless

Not Voting (2) -
Formerfish
evilpacman18

V/LAs:

-Mastermind of Sin (11/22-12/1)
T-Bone's first vote of the game is Generic.
In post 208, Matias wrote:
Rodrigo y Gabriela - Buster Voodoo (Submitted by Matias)

Song Contest 27: Matias' entry for Song Contest 27 was so hard hitting that the winner was announced before the rest of the results were. The flamenco duo has been known for their extreme technical ability and musicality, both which have been brought to light by this entry. It would end up gaining the most points of any entry in the song contest...up until Song Contest 28, the very next contest, where hitogoroshi gained 4 more points for Beltaine - Bring to the Boil.

Vote Count 1.6Garruk Relentless (4) - SpyreX,
Majiffy
Porkens
, Empking
Paschendale (3) -
AJ the Epic
morph the cat
50 Shades of Purple

Mastermind of Sin (2) - Paschendale,
Hiraki

Empking (2) - Mykonian,
Desperado

notscience (2) - notscience, Generic
Generic (1) -
T-Bone

Porkens
(1) - Mastermind of Sin
morph the cat
(1) - Garruk Relentless

Not Voting (3) -
Formerfish
evilpacman18
, pieceofpecanpie

V/LAs:

-
evilpacman18
(11/22-11/24)
-SpyreX (11/22-11/24)
In the above vote count, the Pasch wagon is presumed (by us) to be all town at this point.
In post 253, Matias wrote:
Kagamine Rin - Meltdown (Submitted by Quilford)

Song Contest 33: Quilford's first entry. Though this one ended up getting last with 4 points (and was the only song of a Vocaloid program to be submitted), Quilford managed to readjust his submission style, winning a contest and gaining quite a few top 10 performances. Despite the low finish, no one can quite match the mysticality behind the appeal of Vocaloid songs.

Vote Count 1.7Paschendale (4) -
AJ the Epic
morph the cat
50 Shades of Purple
, DeasVail
Garruk Relentless (3) - SpyreX,
Majiffy
, Empking
morph the cat
(3) - Garruk Relentless, Generic,
Porkens

Mastermind of Sin (2) - Paschendale,
Hiraki

Empking (2) - Mykonian,
Desperado

notscience (1) - notscience
Generic (1) -
T-Bone

Porkens
(1) - Mastermind of Sin

Not Voting (3) -
Formerfish
evilpacman18
, pieceofpecanpie

V/LAs:

-
evilpacman18
(11/22-11/24)
-SpyreX (11/22-11/24)
Then DeasVail's slot joins the wagon. If Pasch is town, it's a point for scum-DeasVail. If Pasch is scum, not so much.
In post 331, Matias wrote:
Holy Fuck - Red Lights (Submitted by Pala)

Battle of the Best 4: This recently submitted song has a very complex baseline, lots of 70's flair, and a great groove to it, yet it finished 11th. However, the video has cats. Lots and lots of cats. Isn't that enough to convince you to watch it?

Vote Count 1.9Paschendale (5) -
AJ the Epic
morph the cat
, DeasVail,
Desperado
, Mastermind of Sin
Garruk Relentless (3) - SpyreX,
Majiffy
, Empking
morph the cat
(3) - Garruk Relentless,
Porkens
, Paschendale
50 Shades of Purple
(2) -
T-Bone
, notscience
Mastermind of Sin (1) -
Hiraki

Porkens
(1) -
50 Shades of Purple

Empking (1) - Mykonian

Not Voting (4) -
Formerfish
evilpacman18
, pieceofpecanpie, Generic

The deadline for Day 1 is Thursday, December 6th, 10:00 EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

V/LAs:

-Mykonian (weekends)
-Garruk Relentless (11/26-12/1)
-
T-Bone
(11/26-12/1)

Empking is being prodded.
Hiraki
has one more day from this post before he is replaced.
Pasch wagon composition starts to change.
In post 424, Matias wrote:
Koji Kondo - Throwback Galaxy (Submitted by UltimaAvalon)

Song Contest 16: Though an actual video game track of a remix of an actual video game track, it's made to remind people of the simpler days of the N64 (and remasters it quite beautifully; the soundtrack to both Super Mario Galaxy games are superb).

Vote Count 1.10DeasVail (5) -
50 Shades of Purple
Formerfish
, pieceofpecanpie,
Desperado
, Generic
Paschendale (4) -
AJ the Epic
morph the cat
, Mastermind of Sin,
Majiffy

Garruk Relentless (2) - SpyreX, Empking
morph the cat
(3) - Garruk Relentless,
Porkens
, Paschendale
50 Shades of Purple
(2) -
T-Bone
, notscience
Mastermind of Sin (1) -
Hiraki

Empking (1) - Mykonian
Formerfish
(1) - DeasVail

Not Voting (1) -
evilpacman18

The deadline for Day 1 is Thursday, December 6th, 10:00 EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

V/LAs:

-Mykonian (weekends, 11/28-12/2)
-
T-Bone
(11/26-12/1)
-Empking (11/28-11/30)
-
Porkens
(11/28-12/2)
-SpyreX (11/28-11/30)

Hiraki
is being replaced.
Wagon on DeasVail slot comes out of nowhere (was based on a push by 50 Shades iirc). Looks like the wagon is town-heavy here.
In post 458, Matias wrote:
Blackmill feat. Veela - Let It Be (Submitted by Alice Glass)

Song Contest 60: The first submission of Alice Glass, it ended up gaining 3rd in the 60th Song Contest. It's a beautiful mixture of multiple genres, including dubstep, ambient techno and trance.

Vote Count 1.11DeasVail (4) -
50 Shades of Purple
Formerfish
, pieceofpecanpie,
Desperado

Paschendale (4) -
morph the cat
, Mastermind of Sin,
Majiffy
Hiraki

morph the cat
(3) - Garruk Relentless,
Porkens
, Paschendale
Garruk Relentless (2) - SpyreX, Empking
50 Shades of Purple
(1) -
T-Bone

Empking (1) - Mykonian
Formerfish
(1) - DeasVail
Desperado
(1) - Generic
AJ the Epic
(1) - notscience

Not Voting (2) -
evilpacman18
AJ the Epic

The deadline for Day 1 is Thursday, December 6th, 10:00 PM EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2013-12-06 22:00:00).

V/LAs:

-Mykonian (weekends, 11/28-12/2)
-
T-Bone
(11/26-12/1)
-Empking (11/28-11/30)
-
Porkens
(11/28-12/2)
-SpyreX (11/28-11/30)
In post 628, Matias wrote:
Laura Mvula - Green Garden (submitted by quadz08)

Song Contest 63: A very soulful, building tune submitted by quadz08. It ended up gaining split opinions, but still ended up gaining first over other bands like Ivan & The Parazol, Loquat and Coheed and Cambria.

Vote Count 1.12Paschendale (5) -
morph the cat
Majiffy
Hiraki
, Generic, pieceofpecanpie
AJ the Epic
(3) - notscience,
50 Shades of Purple
, Empking
DeasVail (2) -
Formerfish
Desperado

morph the cat
(2) - Garruk Relentless,
Porkens

Generic (2) - SpyreX, Paschendale
50 Shades of Purple
(2) -
T-Bone
AJ the Epic

Porkens
(2) - Mastermind of Sin, Mykonian

Not Voting (2) -
evilpacman18
, DeasVail

The deadline for Day 1 is Wednesday, December 11th, 10:00 PM EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2013-12-11 22:00:00).

V/LAs:

-
Majiffy
(12/3-12/6)
In post 722, Matias wrote:
Johnny Cash - Hurt (submitted by Haschel Cedricson)

Song Contest 36: This haunting rendition of Nine Inch Nails' Hurt was one of the last songs recorded before the death of Johnny Cash. It was so powerful that Trent Reznor said himself that it was no longer his song. During Haschel Cedricson's cover submission kick, this was noted by being the best entry in contest history by multiple people.

Vote Count 1.13Generic (5) - SpyreX, Paschendale, Mastermind of Sin, pieceofpecanpie,
Hiraki

morph the cat
(3) - Garruk Relentless,
Porkens
50 Shades of Purple

50 Shades of Purple
(2) -
T-Bone
AJ the Epic

Paschendale (1) -
Majiffy

AJ the Epic
(1) - Empking
DeasVail (1) -
Formerfish

Empking (1) -
Desperado

pieceofpecanpie (1) - Mykonian
Mastermind of Sin (1) - Generic

Not Voting (4) -
evilpacman18
, DeasVail, notscience,
morph the cat

The deadline for Day 1 is Wednesday, December 11th, 10:00 PM EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2013-12-11 22:00:00).

V/LAs:

-Mykonian (weekends)
Generic wagon is suddenly a thing. No known scum on it, but maybe unknown scum if he's town.
In post 928, Matias wrote:
Basement Jaxx - Red Alert (submitted by Porochaz)

Song Contest 24: A semi-famous dance tune used at many parties, Porochaz submitted this in Song Contest 24 but to a little bit of an underwhelming response. JDodge would later send in "Take Me Back To Your House", an entry that was similarly unimpressive points-wise, despite how fun sounding both were.

Vote Count 1.14Generic (5) - SpyreX, Paschendale, Mastermind of Sin, pieceofpecanpie,
Hiraki

SpyreX (2) - notscience, Generic
Hiraki
(2) -
50 Shades of Purple
Desperado

50 Shades of Purple
(2) -
T-Bone
AJ the Epic

morph the cat
(1) - Garruk Relentless
Paschendale (1) -
Majiffy

AJ the Epic
(1) - Empking
DeasVail (1) -
Formerfish

Empking (1) - Mykonian
pieceofpecanpie (1) -
Porkens

Not Voting (3) -
evilpacman18
, DeasVail,
morph the cat

V/LAs:

-Mykonian (weekends)

Majiffy
has requested replacement.
Hiraki wagon happened pretty fast, late in the day. One scum on it early.
In post 1154, Matias wrote:
John Cage - 4'33'' (submitted by Porochaz)

Song Contest 24: Porochaz submits total silence to the Song Contest; it is John Cage's musicless movement, 4 minutes and 33 seconds (and trust me, it IS considered a "song"). After some light debate, it actually ended up placing better than quite a bit of other entries in the contest, although it was in the lower half. It saw the introduction of the success of unique song choices.

Vote Count 1.16
Hiraki
(9) -
50 Shades of Purple
Desperado
, Generic, notscience,
morph the cat
, Mykonian, Garruk Relentless,
Formerfish
evilpacman18
(L-2)
Generic (3) - Paschendale, Mastermind of Sin, pieceofpecanpie
evilpacman18
(2) -
Porkens
Hiraki

50 Shades of Purple
(2) -
T-Bone
AJ the Epic

Paschendale (1) -
Majiffy

AJ the Epic
(1) - Empking
DeasVail (1) - SpyreX

Not Voting (1) - DeasVail

The deadline for Day 1 is Wednesday, December 12th, 10:00 PM EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2013-12-12 22:00:00).

V/LAs:

-Mykonian (weekends)

The deadline is set at this point provided that there is no more downtime.

Sorry about being behind in votecounts; I've had no access to a computer last night.
And then T-Bone moves back to 50 Shades.
In post 1198, Matias wrote:
Jamiroquai - Seven Days In Sunny June (Submitted by Matias)

Song Contest 25: Matias' first foray into top 3 came in his second contest when he submitted this jazzy tune. Some commented that it was a safe, cut and dry pick of a song to use, while others liked how clean it sounded.

Vote Count 1.17
Hiraki
(10) -
Desperado
, Generic, notscience,
morph the cat
Formerfish
evilpacman18
, pieceofpecanpie,
50 Shades of Purple
(L-1)
Generic (2) - Paschendale, Mastermind of Sin
evilpacman18
(2) -
Porkens
Hiraki

50 Shades of Purple
(2) -
T-Bone
AJ the Epic

Paschendale (1) -
Majiffy

AJ the Epic
(1) - Empking
DeasVail (1) - SpyreX

The deadline for Day 1 is Wednesday, December 12th, 10:00 PM EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2013-12-12 22:00:00).

V/LAs:

-Mykonian (weekends)
No known scum on the Hiraki wagon, but at L-1 I'd expect at least one among the unknowns on that wagon to be scum.
In post 1209, Matias wrote:
Vote Count 1.17
Hiraki
(11) -
Desperado
, Generic, notscience,
morph the cat
Formerfish
evilpacman18
, pieceofpecanpie,
50 Shades of Purple
Hiraki
(LYNCH)
Generic (2) - Paschendale, Mastermind of Sin
50 Shades of Purple
(2) -
T-Bone
AJ the Epic

evilpacman18
(1) -
Porkens

Paschendale (1) -
Majiffy

AJ the Epic
(1) - Empking
DeasVail (1) - SpyreX

There has been a lynch...

As the day went on, and on, and on (unexpectedly),
Hiraki
started gaining more and more votes. He pleaded his case, but nobody would listen; finally, his frustration grew on him as he took out a sword and cut out his own intestines. He would rather die without the shame than to be lynched by the people.

As everyone searched his home, they found nothing except a clean room, posters on the wall of his favorite plays and musicals.

The MP3 player, lying next to
Hiraki
's corpse, played a song on repeat...

Hiraki
was Brian Stokes Mitchell - I, Don Quixote! He was a
vanilla townie

It is now Night 1. Deadline is 3 days from now, December 15th, 2013, at 5:00 PM EST. Reminders that the day will start soon will be PMed to everyone a day before deadline.
[/area]
L-1 vote was POPP.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3048 (isolation #368) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:01 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3047, pieceofpecanpie wrote:@morph Said witty, incisive commentary appears to be severely lacking. Is there anything we're supposed to be learning here?
The spoiler title was meant to be ironic.

Cabd is more of a VCA analyst than I am, but I did have some nebulous thoughts about what the movements on the bandwagons suggest.

Do you think the Hiraki wagon was 100% town?

We're working on day 2. We'll hopefully post that today.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3050 (isolation #369) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:37 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3049, Generic wrote:
In post 3030, Formerfish wrote:Claimed one shot who was supposedly blocked once or twice and then finally investigated a townie player who died that night. Pecan is scum at best, and not useful anymore at worst.
Can I return to this. Unless there is one of those extreme coincidences which in mafia are by rare, this points to pecan scum...
I don't think it does. Not strongly. As has been pointed out by someone earlier (I forget who), it would be a trivial exercise to pick a living town player with a reasonable amount of suspicion on them and claim an innocent result.

The first time I drew a cop role, the player I investigated on night 1 died that night. On night 2 and 3 I was jailkept. Town won on day 4 with 4 scum lynches, but it had nothing to do with my investigations :/.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3052 (isolation #370) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:22 am

Post by morph the cat »

Not as strong a town read as you were.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3055 (isolation #371) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:39 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3053, Generic wrote:Interesting, why?
Partially paranoia. Also, anyone who was on the hiraki wagon who's not me, a mason, FormerFish, or dead gets some increased suspicion. You get maybe a little less because you attracted T-Bone's vote for a while on day 1 before he moved it to 50 shades.
In post 3054, Generic wrote:Who blocked pecan?
Unknown.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3059 (isolation #372) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:46 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3056, Generic wrote:And I went for hiraki on purely selfish reasons. He attacked me and tried to belittle me. So I sunk my teeth in.
I supported the hell out of that lynch, so I have nothing to say other than animus is not that great a scumhunting tool.
T bone thougt he had low banging fruit. I've not played with focus or care, I admit that. Still haven't got a real foothold in this that makes me want to commit. But I'm still here.
He may have. He moved his vote to high-hanging fruit and kept it there, though.
If people aren't sure about me please lynch me today. I don't want to be a weapon in lylo for scum.
It's a little early to worry about LYLO, with 2 scum down.
Bu desperado treats me with contempt yet still reads me as scum... That should speak volumes, especially if he's town.
His PoE approach feels sound to me. We're trying to build on that to narrow things further and prioritize.

MoS treated me with contempt on day 2 and 3. I didn't care. Still don't. All I care about is figuring out who's town and who's scum.

And that's the last time I will defend myself.[/quote]
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3062 (isolation #373) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3060, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
In post 3048, morph the cat wrote:
In post 3047, pieceofpecanpie wrote:@morph Said witty, incisive commentary appears to be severely lacking. Is there anything we're supposed to be learning here?
The spoiler title was meant to be ironic.

Cabd is more of a VCA analyst than I am, but I did have some nebulous thoughts about what the movements on the bandwagons suggest.
It seemed to be inferring that I was scum because I occupied the L-1 slot. As far as I remember I just wanted a lynch and flip. I'm not much good at VCA analysis, but aren't Day 1's almost always mislynches and can be so with very little scum input? I thought VCAs in latter Days become more useful for analysis purposes.
You're possibly scum, but I have reasons (and I think I've articulated them more than once) for thinking you're town. In a smaller game with a bandwagon that formed earlier and grew more slowly, L-1 would be more significant to me than it is in this game, but after the midpoint is where I'd want to look for scum in that wagon.
In post 3048, morph the cat wrote:Do you think the Hiraki wagon was 100% town?
In Hiraki's case, no I don't. I found the post I was looking for, post 1173, where I did indicate that there was a scum feel to the wagon. My suspicion was on 50 Shades, which turned out incorrect, but looking at the wagon now a player that immediately jumps out at me is Mykonian. Garruk, notscience and Generic all have a presence there, which could warrant investigation, but did you notice the way confirmed scum have spread themselves out (re: T-Bone, Porkens)? I wouldn't say Hiraki's wagon was 100% town, but if there was scum on it I feel it likely they didn't need many to see the lynch through. So perhaps as little as one scum on his wagon (first preference Mykonian).
I think Mykonian is a stronger possibility than you are. I've kinda put him aside because I tend to townread people who don't know my game all that well and scumread me. It's an exploitable quirk in my thought process, but I'm not blind to the tendency.
I also feel Pasch is looking very conspicuous with his vote
not
on Hiraki's wagon.
Yeah. If there are 4 scum, we might be looking for only one on Hiraki's wagon. If there are 5, maybe 2.
In post 3050, morph the cat wrote:
In post 3049, Generic wrote:
In post 3030, Formerfish wrote:Claimed one shot who was supposedly blocked once or twice and then finally investigated a townie player who died that night. Pecan is scum at best, and not useful anymore at worst.
Can I return to this. Unless there is one of those extreme coincidences which in mafia are by rare, this points to pecan scum...
I don't think it does. Not strongly. As has been pointed out by someone earlier (I forget who), it would be a trivial exercise to pick a living town player with a reasonable amount of suspicion on them and claim an innocent result.

The first time I drew a cop role, the player I investigated on night 1 died that night. On night 2 and 3 I was jailkept. Town won on day 4 with 4 scum lynches, but it had nothing to do with my investigations :/.
I still don't get these drums that folks like Desperado are beating... I think MoS raised essentially every point I wanted to make in his post 3036 and in a well articulated way too.
Yeah, I'm not wanting to lynch MoS today.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3064 (isolation #374) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by morph the cat »

No I don't. Not given his claim and his crumbs. I think he/his lover will need some consideration before we get to the final days.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3067 (isolation #375) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3065, pieceofpecanpie wrote:So any reason why you didn't colour him a shade of green then, morph?

I think his claim is valid when I take into consideration that I believe there is a scum-blocking role and Garruk is a town aligned one.

That would make a town doc, town doc/lover combo, town roleblocker, scum block-something. Bearing in mind that we've got a flipped scum rolecop and plenty of ways to break cross-protects/blocks and get kills through I'd say having Spyrex's role in the game is definitely possible. Also, with the right set of circumstances in night actions, town can walk away unscathed, and we've done that several times.
Because he's not a claimed mason. You could argue that we shouldn't have colored FormerFish if we didn't color Spyrex, but we feel like there's enough difference in certainty between the two claims, and the claims do overlap.

Whether he's colored green or not, I'm not interested in lynching him right now and if I had to call his alignment I'd call him town. I've felt that way since day 1. I think I had SpyreX in my town bloc in my first reads list. I recall getting some pushback from Nacho about that.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3071 (isolation #376) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I guess it's a good thing I'm not trying to impress you?

Though if you have thoughts of your own about the day 1 wagons I'd like to hear them.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3076 (isolation #377) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:22 am

Post by morph the cat »

pieceofpecanpie wrote:
@morph
Stop being shifty, you know I'm curious to hear what that L-1 remark was all about exactly.
I explained that remark in my first reply to you about the VCA post.
In post 3062, morph the cat wrote:You're possibly scum, but I have reasons (and I think I've articulated them more than once) for thinking you're town.
In a smaller game with a bandwagon that formed earlier and grew more slowly, L-1 would be more significant to me than it is in this game, but after the midpoint is where I'd want to look for scum in that wagon
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3080 (isolation #378) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:52 am

Post by morph the cat »

Who is "that hydra"? There are two hydrae still in the player list.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3082 (isolation #379) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:54 am

Post by morph the cat »

ok. I agree we're wking popp pretty hard and have been since day 2. You think we're what's preventing that wagon from taking off?

(I'll be pretty pissed if it actually does take off).
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3085 (isolation #380) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:00 am

Post by morph the cat »

Spoiler:
In post 3077, pieceofpecanpie wrote:Are you planning on more VCA soon?
Yes.

I don't think there's anyone in the game who can even appreciate the irony.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3091 (isolation #381) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:07 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3086, mykonian wrote:pretty much. Noone else dares to speak out. You have enough posts to pretend you are leading the town now.

I'll be just as pissed if he wins the game for scum.
Stop half-assing it. If you think we're scum then call us scum.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3103 (isolation #382) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by morph the cat »

SpyreX, do you think your lover is town?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3104 (isolation #383) » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Day 2

Similar to the day 1 analysis.

- Dark green = dead town
- lighter green = claimed masons (and nobody else this time)
- Red = dead scum
- slots that have been replaced are attributed to the current player in that slot

Spoiler: fewer colors, more incisive witicisms
In post 1299, Matias wrote:
Woodkid - Iron (submitted by Hiraki)

Song Contest 35: Woodkid, still at that time relatively unknown, was submitted to the song contest and blew away many of the people involved, getting 2nd. It was a very worldly, fanfareish track that still has it's place in many peoples' playlists.

[/color]

Vote Count 2.1pieceofpecanpie (2) -
Majiffy
, Formerfish
Empking (1) - mykonian
Generic (1) - pieceofpecanpie
Majiffy
(1) -
50 Shades of Purple

SpyreX (1) - Garruk Relentless

Not Voting (13) - morph the cat,
T-Bone
, Mastermind of Sin,
AJ the Epic
Desperado
, Paschendale, Empking,
evilpacman18
Porkens
, Generic, SpyreX, DeasVail, notscience

The deadline for Day 2 is Saturday, January 4th 10:00 PM EST. With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-01-04 22:00:00).

V/LAs:

-mykonian (weekends)
In post 1335, quadz08 wrote:
Secta Chameleon and Judie Jay - More Than a Feelin' (submitted by Korts)

Song Contest 67: This electronic track placed in the top 10, just behind Simon Wilcox and Sun Kil Moon. Korts' eclectic tastes worked out positively for him in this contest.

[/color]

Vote Count 2.2pieceofpecanpie (2) -
Majiffy
, Formerfish
Porkens
(2) - Mastermind of Sin,
50 Shades of Purple

Empking (1) - mykonian
Majiffy
(1) -
T-Bone

SpyreX (1) - Garruk Relentless
DeasVail (1) - SpyreX

Not Voting (11) - morph the cat,
AJ the Epic
Desperado
, Paschendale, Empking,
evilpacman18
Porkens
, Generic, DeasVail, notscience, pieceofpecanpie

The deadline for Day 2 is Saturday, January 4th 10:00 PM EST. With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-01-04 22:00:00).

Micc has requested replacement.

V/LAs:

-mykonian (weekends)
T-Bone's first vote is on town this time. MoS being first vote on Porkens looks maybe a little town.
In post 1402, quadz08 wrote:
BarlowGirl - Come Alive (submitted by jimfinn)

Song Contest 24: This song saw jimfinn reach 9th place, despite it being only his second entry. He would continue to submit for the next seven contests in a row.

[/color]

Vote Count 2.4SpyreX (5) - Garruk Relentless, notscience,
50 Shades of Purple
, morph the cat,
Majiffy

pieceofpecanpie (1) - Formerfish
Porkens
(1) - Mastermind of Sin
Empking (1) - mykonian
Majiffy
(1) -
T-Bone

DeasVail (1) - SpyreX

Not Voting (9) -
AJ the Epic
Desperado
, Paschendale, Empking,
evilpacman18
Porkens
, Generic, DeasVail, pieceofpecanpie

Micc has requested replacement.

V/LAs:

-mykonian (weekends)
I don't even remember why we voted SpyreX here.
In post 1444, quadz08 wrote:
Streetlight Manifesto - What A Wicked Gang Are We (submitted by LlamaFluff)

Battle of the Best 1: Coming in a strong 3rd place in the first ever Battle of the Best, after a 2nd place finish in SC 14, Streetlight was a clear favorite in the early contests. Ska has since seen a relative decline in number of entries.

[/color]

Vote Count 2.5SpyreX (7) - Garruk Relentless, notscience,
50 Shades of Purple
, morph the cat, Paschendale,
evilpacman18
Porkens

pieceofpecanpie (2) - Formerfish,
Majiffy

Porkens
(1) - Mastermind of Sin
Empking (1) - mykonian
Majiffy
(1) -
T-Bone

DeasVail (1) - SpyreX

Not Voting (6) -
AJ the Epic
Desperado
, Empking, Generic, DeasVail, pieceofpecanpie

caledfwitch
has requested replacement.
Still searching for a Micc replacement.

V/LAs:

-mykonian (weekends)
Porkens votes the Spyrex wagon after it crosses the halfway mark. This vote points to SpyreX town, I think.
In post 1501, quadz08 wrote:
MC 900ft Jesus - If I Only Had A Brain (submitted by Kublai Khan)

Song Contest 50: This song came in 15th. The fairly mediocre tune came in a fairly mediocre place. Fitting!

[/color]

Vote Count 2.6SpyreX (4) - Garruk Relentless,
50 Shades of Purple
, Paschendale,
Porkens

pieceofpecanpie (4) - Formerfish,
Majiffy
, notscience,
evilpacman18

Porkens
(1) - Mastermind of Sin
Empking (1) - mykonian
Majiffy
(1) -
T-Bone

DeasVail (1) - SpyreX
Paschendale (1) - Generic

Not Voting (6) -
AJ the Epic
Desperado
, Empking, DeasVail, pieceofpecanpie, morph the cat

Still searching for a
caledfwitch
replacement.

V/LAs:

-mykonian (weekends)
Pecan wagon starts to rival SpyreX here.
In post 1649, quadz08 wrote:
Lynne Hamilton - On The Inside (submitted by PranaDevil)

Song Contest 47: Prana's first entry since SC40 came in 22nd. Despite it not being the most promising result, he has continued to
rightside
enter in most contests since.

[/color]

Vote Count 2.7SpyreX (3) - Garruk Relentless, Paschendale,
Porkens

evilpacman18
(3) -
Desperado
, morph the cat, Formerfish
pieceofpecanpie (2) - notscience,
evilpacman18

DeasVail (2) - SpyreX,
Majiffy

Porkens
(1) - Mastermind of Sin
Empking (1) - mykonian
Majiffy
(1) -
T-Bone

Mastermind of Sin (1) -
50 Shades of Purple

Not Voting (4) -
AJ the Epic
, Empking, pieceofpecanpie, DeasVail

Still searching for a
AJ the Epic
replacement.

V/LAs:

-mykonian (weekends)
Wagons get really small here. The intersting thing is that Porkens' vote on SpyreX is sticky after the momentum changed after being late to join it. So was Pasch's vote.
In post 1678, Matias wrote:
Chumbawumba - Tubthumping (submitted by ortolan)

Song Contest 2: Submitted during the first theme contest for One Hit Wonders. It gained 2nd.

[/color]

Vote Count 2.8DeasVail (5) - SpyreX,
Majiffy
50 Shades of Purple
, Paschendale, notscience
evilpacman18
(3) -
Desperado
, morph the cat, Formerfish
SpyreX (2) - Garruk Relentless,
Porkens

pieceofpecanpie (1) -
evilpacman18

Porkens
(1) - Mastermind of Sin
Empking (1) - mykonian
Majiffy
(1) -
T-Bone

Not Voting (4) -
AJ the Epic
, Empking, pieceofpecanpie, DeasVail

The deadline for Day 2 is Saturday, January 6th 10:00 PM EST. With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-01-06 22:00:00).

Still searching for a
AJ the Epic
replacement.

I have added two days to the deadline for holidays and site downtime. Blah.

V/LAs:

-mykonian (weekends)
Deas wagon takes off. Pasch moves here. Porkens and T-Bone stay put. Other votes that haven't moved around are generic's vote on Pasch. So does mykonian's slot, but they had requested replacement.
In post 1749, quadz08 wrote:
CityLab - Central Dogma Song (submitted by crywolf20084)

Song Contest 45: This is Cay's lowest-scoring, lowest-placing, and last entry.

Bummer, dude.

[/color]

Vote Count 2.9DeasVail (7) - SpyreX,
Majiffy
50 Shades of Purple
, Paschendale, notscience, Formerfish,
Desperado

evilpacman18
(1) - morph the cat
Porkens

pieceofpecanpie (0) -
Porkens
(2) - Mastermind of Sin,
evilpacman18

Empking (1) - mykonian
Majiffy
(1) -
T-Bone

T-Bone
(1) - DeasVail

Not Voting (3) -
AJ the Epic
, Empking, pieceofpecanpie

The deadline for Day 2 is Saturday, January 6th 10:00 PM EST. With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-01-06 22:00:00).

Still searching for a
caledfwitch
replacement.

I have added two days to the deadline for holidays and site downtime. Blah.

V/LAs:

-
Porkens
(until 12/30)
-notscience (until 12/29)
-mykonian (weekends)
Deas wagon now at 7. Chances of no scum there yet, given both known scum were elsewhere? Porkens and T-Bone still sitting on SpyreX and Majiffy.
In post 1801, Matias wrote:
Walk The Moon - Tightrope (submitted by Matias)

Song Contest 70: Despite being labeled as "incredibly indie", this song has been featured on a number of radio, video game and movie playlists. It ended up gaining 1st.

[/color]

Vote Count 2.10DeasVail (7) - SpyreX,
Majiffy
50 Shades of Purple
, Paschendale, notscience, Formerfish,
Desperado
(L-3)
Porkens

Porkens
(2) - Mastermind of Sin,
evilpacman18

evilpacman18
(2) - morph the cat, Generic
Empking (1) - mykonian
Majiffy
(1) -
T-Bone

T-Bone
(1) - DeasVail

Not Voting (3) -
AJ the Epic
, Empking, pieceofpecanpie

Still searching for a
AJ the Epic
replacement...

V/LAs:

-
Porkens
(until 12/30)
-notscience (until 12/29)
-mykonian (weekends)

Garruk Relentless is being prodded.
T-Bone
is being prodded.
[/color]
Generic moved to evilpacman18 here.
In post 1990, quadz08 wrote:
Atlas Genius - Trojans (submitted by Flameaxe)

Song Contest 42: This song dropped in at a comfortable third place, which appears to have been a nice stopping point for Flameaxe. He didn't enter agin until SC 61.

[/color]

Vote Count 2.11DeasVail (6) - SpyreX,
Majiffy
, Formerfish,
Desperado
T-Bone
, notscience (L-4)
SpyreX (5) - Garruk Relentless,
Porkens
50 Shades of Purple
evilpacman18
, Paschendale
evilpacman18
(3) - morph the cat, pieceofpecanpie, Mastermind of Sin
Empking (1) - mykonian
T-Bone
(1) - DeasVail

Not Voting (3) -
AJ the Epic
, Empking, Generic

V/LAs:

-mykonian (weekends)
Generic unvoted.
In post 2022, quadz08 wrote:
Sarah Brightman - Chromaggia (submitted by InflatablePie)

Song Contest 34: This song came in dead last. Clearly, we're not much for musicals here.

[/color]

Vote Count 2.12DeasVail (5) - SpyreX,
Majiffy
, Formerfish,
Desperado
T-Bone

SpyreX (5) - Garruk Relentless,
50 Shades of Purple
, Paschendale, DeasVail, notscience
evilpacman18
(4) - morph the cat, pieceofpecanpie, Mastermind of Sin,
Porkens

Empking (1) - mykonian
Porkens
(1) -
evilpacman18

Not Voting (3) -
AJ the Epic
, Empking, Generic

The deadline for Day 2 is Monday, January 6th 10:00 PM EST. With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-01-06 22:00:00).

mykonian and
AJ the Epic
have been prodded.
Searching for a replacement for Empking.

V/LAs:

-mykonian (weekends)
-Generic (1/5)
This one is interesting. T-Bone moves to Deas. Porkens moves to evilpacman18. The SpyreX wagon starts to grow again.
In post 2092, quadz08 wrote:
Rogue Traders - Voodoo Child (submitted by crywolf20084)

Song Contest 20: While this song came in 15th, that didn't stop Cay. She would go on to submit a song for the next 9 contest in a row.

[/color]

Vote Count 2.13SpyreX (5) - Garruk Relentless, Paschendale, DeasVail, notscience, Generic
DeasVail (4) - SpyreX,
Majiffy
, Formerfish,
T-Bone

evilpacman18
(4) - pieceofpecanpie, Mastermind of Sin,
Porkens
Desperado

Mastermind of Sin (2) - morph the cat,
50 Shades of Purple

Empking (1) - mykonian
Porkens
(1) -
evilpacman18

Not Voting (2) -
AJ the Epic
, Empking

The deadline for Day 2 is Monday, January 6th 10:00 PM EST. With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-01-06 22:00:00).

V/LAs:

-mykonian (weekends)
-Generic (1/5)
In post 2141, quadz08 wrote:
Vote Count 2.14
evilpacman18
(10) - pieceofpecanpie, Mastermind of Sin,
Porkens
Desperado
, Empking,
Majiffy
, SpyreX, morph the cat, notscience, Generic (LYNCH)
SpyreX (2) - Garruk Relentless, Generic
DeasVail (2) - Formerfish,
T-Bone

Porkens
(2) -
evilpacman18
, Paschendale
Mastermind of Sin (1) -
50 Shades of Purple

Empking (1) - mykonian
T-Bone
(1) - DeasVail

Not Voting (1) -
AJ the Epic

The deadline for Day 2 is Monday, January 6th 10:00 PM EST. With 19 people alive, it takes 10 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-01-06 22:00:00)

There has been a lynch...

flavorflavorflavor

evilpacman18
was evilpacman 18 - Kapustin - Impromptu, Op. 66 No. 2 (Allegro Meccanicamente) He was a
[/color]
vanilla townie

[/align]

It is now Night 2. I am searching for replacements for mykonian and
AJ the Epic
. Deadline is tentatively in 3 days from now (January 8th at 1PM Eastern), but will be extended if I cannot find replacements in a timely fashion.
[/color][/area]
And then the evilpacman18 wagon exploded as a deadline compromise lynch at least in part. This is another bandwagon where L-1 is not very meaningful.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3111 (isolation #384) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:37 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3105, DeasVail wrote:I am around and will post when I can.
This is getting really old.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3112 (isolation #385) » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:42 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3110, SpyreX wrote:I am not convinced my lover is town, no.
It can be resolved later, I think. You had some thoughts about the VCA?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3123 (isolation #386) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:47 am

Post by morph the cat »

I'd put Empking at L-1 right now, but I'd like to see what SpyreX wants to post first.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3128 (isolation #387) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:44 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3123, morph the cat wrote:
I'd put Empking at L-1 right now, but I'd like to see what SpyreX wants to post first.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3130 (isolation #388) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:51 am

Post by morph the cat »

Ok. Then, I'd appreciate it if you waited longer than that if needed.

This is a situation where data might not hit the thread - SpyreX' data, and the data from other players. Any of whom may not be alive tomorrow to make whatever points about it they'd make if it's posted today.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3136 (isolation #389) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by morph the cat »

A mass claim today will highlight whoever is SpyreX lover most likely.

I think today is premature for that. Tomorrow is a different story.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3141 (isolation #390) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3133, notscience wrote:I've already said I'll claim after desp says I'm town
Full claim please.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3142 (isolation #391) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3140, Formerfish wrote:What leads you to believe that he may not be town?
Probably the same reasons he's at L-1 right now.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3144 (isolation #392) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Garruk - Roleblocker
Fish - Doctor
SpyreX - Doctor/Lover
Empking - Lover/?
Desp - Mason
morph - x-shot BP
PoPP - 1-shot Cop
generic - VT
Pasch - VT

---

MoS
notsci
Deas
mykonian

I think that's everything so far.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3145 (isolation #393) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3143, Formerfish wrote:Well, I suppose that would be the obvious reason. Do lovers get to talk like masons?
No. Though I've seen combined neighbor/lover roles offsite and wouldn't be surprised to encounter them at MS in a theme game.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3151 (isolation #394) » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I don't think we ever posted our/PranaDevil's song, but I could be wrong.

Hale & Pace - Well ‘Ard Song.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3166 (isolation #395) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:12 am

Post by morph the cat »

Both morph heads like SpyreX' analysis.

We're leaning toward a pasch lynch pending mass claim results.

Speaking of which, myko role and song please.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3181 (isolation #396) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:27 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3172, mykonian wrote:
In post 3166, morph the cat wrote:Both morph heads like SpyreX' analysis.

We're leaning toward a pasch lynch pending mass claim results.

Speaking of which, myko role and song please.
claimed role already, I think. 2945, and I don't have that many posts so it's not that hard to find. Esspecially seen that you have two pairs of eyes reading this thread, you'd think at least one would catch it. What's the use of a hydra otherwise?

Wheels by foo fighters is the song. I hope it helps you as much as the pasch lynch.
Thanks.

Garruk - Roleblocker
Fish - Doctor - Brand New, You Won't Know
SpyreX - Doctor/Lover
Empking - Lover/?
Desp - Mason - Drake, Crew Love
morph - x-shot BP - Hale and Pace, Well 'Ard Song
PoPP - 1-shot Cop - Boards of Canada, Dayvan Cowboy
generic - VT
Pasch - VT - Johnny Cash Hurt
mykonian - VT - Wheels, Foo Fighters
---

MoS
notsci
Deas

I may have missed some song claims from earlier, but I'm not going to scour the thread for them. plz re-post, or post your song if you haven't.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3182 (isolation #397) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:27 am

Post by morph the cat »

Garruk/Nati, your current thoughts about Generic?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3184 (isolation #398) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:37 am

Post by morph the cat »

I asked Nati specifically because he's watched your play at MTGS as well as encounters with you at MS.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3186 (isolation #399) » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3185, Generic wrote:I don't have hatred and abuse of my family being ill as a tactic by anyone on mtgs. The freedom to say what you like to people on here is a blessing and a curse.

I recently lost my 100% town record there to a very well played scum game by my nemesis (in a friendly sense , I like to think of desperado as my nemesis here, I like him cos he tolerates my mood swings. Only once have we fell out and he never holds a grudge. Good guy).

Anything you want to ask me to ahead morph, open book tonight. I have come ou the other side of letting evil attitudes get to me because I always forget you are all faceless. Only a select few I have friendships with and some maybe one day become casual friendships... But they are always faceless.

I chose to remain because I let a good friend down with letting the issue wih my niece spill over into my typing.

I have freely admitted I have cared little for the hunt, have floated in and out of focus and been a passenger. I'm only vanilla, and if you want to policy lynch the last couple of days have been great. I miss nachos hydra though, I wish nats would feature more as well as notscience.

So what do you want to know?
A current reads list, given all the recent new data would be pretty cool.

And some thoughts on strategy for today going forward.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”