Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:35 pm

Post by Garruk Relentless »

VOTE: Garruk Relentless

It's been a very long time since I've played with most of this player list.
Hydra of MafiaSSK and Natirasha
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:49 pm

I'm trying out my new patented SoulReads(tm) system. For my first test, I'm soul reading the following people as town.

-50 Shades of Purple
-notscience
-Generic
-Desperado
-fake Mastin(SSK's contribution)

So yeah, let's go.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:01 pm

In post 12, SpyreX wrote:
Vote: Garruk

SRS BUSINESS
SSK'll deal with you, I think(after raging at me for making us the RVS wagon again lol).
In post 14, notscience wrote:VOTE: Garruk Relentless

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER
I'm hurt, ns.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:51 pm

In post 27, Parama wrote:1. RVS-self voting is a very forced action, not necessarily scum but doing so at least means you deserve to be lynched
2. It's not hard to pay attention to the thread but clearly they didn't by breaking the singing so quickly
2.5: Seriously, breaking a Bohemian Rhapsody chain is worthy of capital punishment
3. "SoulRead" post is fluffy even for RVS
4. Accuses Spyspy of making him the RVS wagon even though it was of his own doing in at least two ways
5. AtE towards notscience in the same post
lel that's the most overwrought misrepresentation of Natirasha I've ever seen.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:55 pm

In post 28, notscience wrote:
Attention

Please state if you'd be willing to flavorclaim in your next post
Always ready & willing to flavorclaim.

...maybe I already have?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:45 pm

In post 27, Parama wrote:
In post 21, pieceofpecanpie wrote:You're doing a lot of finger-pointing Parama. It seems mostly based on the arbitrary premise of whoever combo-breaks your Queen lyrics is scum.

Do you have any serious thoughts on Garruk, or am I to take it that two stupid things (combo breaking and RVS self-vote) somehow add up to scumminess?
well you seem pretty happy to chainsaw but I'll bite

1. RVS-self voting is a very forced action, not necessarily scum but doing so at least means you deserve to be lynched
2. It's not hard to pay attention to the thread but clearly they didn't by breaking the singing so quickly
2.5: Seriously, breaking a Bohemian Rhapsody chain is worthy of capital punishment
3. "SoulRead" post is fluffy even for RVS
4. Accuses Spyspy of making him the RVS wagon even though it was of his own doing in at least two ways
5. AtE towards notscience in the same post

And you mr. not-pumpkin-pie are scum for completely ignoring all the events of the game prior to your post, then the chainsawing soon after, accusing me of doing "a lot of finger pointing" after calling out exactly 2 people, one of them being you, and you seem pretty damn happy to jump to Garruk's defense for no particular reason. Tell me, why is Garruk town, as you seem to believe he is?
None of these reasons are scumtells. Literally, none of them.
1. Both Nat and I do that every single time. It's not worthy of a lynch at all, nonetheless scummy.
2. Or you know, posts happen in rapid action and it's hardly worthy to actually change the content of the post. It was a weird trend.
3. Fluffy? It is RVS. That's all it is. Fluff to get people into action.
4. I have to agree with that. Nat was being dumb by making us the RVS wagon, but why would scum do that? Again, not worthy of a lynch.
5. Hardly AtE. There's no reason to AtE, there's no reason to think that we might be lynched, and so you shouldn't vote to lynch us for that.

But all of these non-tells are a tell of yours, Parama. You're dramatically overreaching, misreping Nat (#35 line 2), and being aggressive. So for those reasons, and so that we're in even less of danger of being lynched,
Vote Parama
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:47 pm

And don't you even dare call OMGUS, because there is no reason why anyone would think an OMGUS would work. I just think you're scummy for page 2.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:58 pm

In post 51, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I need a corporal. You're it until you're dead or I find someone better.

Unvote, Vote: Garruk Relentless
How come, MoS? Not convinced by my awesomesauce case?
In post 52, SpyreX wrote:This game is the best game already.

Parama is town, a million times town.
Pecanpie is either a mastermind writ large or also town. Way more likely the latter.
I like T-Bone some.
I already wouldn't mind seeing Garruk eat dirt. I'm not convinced yet that's actual scum or just friction, but the fibers are starting to twitch.

Depending on how things play out, I want people to go back to page two in the much, much later times. REMEMBER THIS. WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, YOU WILL KNOW.
Ok, Spyre, how can you see Parama as town?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:09 pm

In post 59, SpyreX wrote:
Ok, Spyre, how can you see Parama as town?
Why is that the part you're concerned with instead of why I'd actually be ok with you becoming the dead at this point?
Forgot to ask about it, but while we're talking, why not answer both?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:09 pm

I don't even know who Nat is.
Oh boy, you're in for a treat! There was a reason prior to 2013, I was considered a day one instant policy lynch.
In post 55, Parama wrote:1. don't care about meta, meta is not an excuse
Okay so if a player posts the phrase "hi im scum" as his first post every game regardless of alignment, is it alignment-indicative?
2. bad excuse, especially since if you read my post you'd have seen my comment about lynching
Yeah and I did it just to fuck with you.
3. RVS is about pressure, not fluff. Your "soul reads" are an excuse to not have to look for scumtells against the people you "decided" were town if you intend to actually do something with
Ah, see, but my post certainly got us out of the RVS, no? Wasn't it yourself who just said you hated protracted RVS?
4. I can't actually trust you to be who you're saying, for one. You're not signing your posts and even if you did you could lie. And why would scum do that indeed? You weren't intentionally trying to make yourself the wagon, so why is that question relevant? Hint, it isn't. The point here was that you were deflecting anyways.
What? I'm always the RVS wagon. Always. I
relish
in it. As for signing our posts, I will. I'm the Veil-Cursed, the other one is Relentless. The person who posted the first 4 posts is Veil-Cursed, the rebuttal was Relentless and this is Veil-Cursed again. Ha!
5. in what universe is an obvious ate not an ate? like really? "i'm hurt notscience" is like textbook ate
This comes down to, "Is AtE a scumtell" "Was Nati joking" and "Is Parama active in site meta". I understand you haven't played in a while, but ns and I have a history of AtEing each other. It's fun. Moreover, AtE is a discredited scumtell in the current era.
Actually, I wasn't going to bring it up, but you posting this particular post screams of OMGUSing. You don't BELIEVE anything you posted in the previous post, because it's NOT TRUE, because you're SCUM, that's the only thing I can take from this y'know~
That's quite the conclusion, lol.

--Veil Cursed
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:11 pm

Waiting for Desperado to come in and tell me i'm scum btw.

--Veil Cursed
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Then Nacho & fake-Mastin to come in and tell you people I'm town. It's kinda funny because I've seen this script before.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:16 pm

In post 64, SpyreX wrote:
Forgot to ask about it, but while we're talking, why not answer both?
Nah, I'm cool for the time being.

Its ok though because this is THE BLOOD GOD and not UR-QUAN posting
C'mon, now I'm curious. Please SpyreX, Please with a cherry on top?

-Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:28 pm

Post 68 is cray, Parama.

-Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:31 pm

In post 66, Parama wrote:as far as I care it'll make me have a scumread on them from the getgo
and that's nice
twisting the point, RVS has a purpose but it doesn't need to be extended longer than necessary, furthermore, your post only ended RVS because of my previous ultimatum, so don't take credit for it
How do you know this? In parallel universe where you never started singing Queen, I still post that post. And guess what? You likely take the gr8 b8 still. Or, if not you, one of the three other chucklenuts online.
thirdly, ending RVS is not a towntell like
Agreed, friend, but I give content, and you're trying to deliberately belittle that I kickstarted this game. You wanna discuss my soulreads at all, bro?
the soulreads have nothing to do with the fact that RVS ended with your post. that's a whole lot of nothing.

Do they?
who's overreacting now?
You, I think. And I find it
hilarious
if AtE isn't a scumtell, why did you explicitly deny doing so?
Wasn't me, I ain't got to explain shit.
being a hydra does not give you an excuse to contradict yourself
Being a hydra simply means there are two players in one slot: Nothing more, nothing less. Don't try to ascribe value to it.
AtE is siituational, by the way, and "current era" is BS
Current era is not BS? Trends and tells change over time. We've passed the point in time where AtE is a valid tell. Next you're gonna tell me IIoA is a thing still, lol.
And tell me why it's wrong then, mr. sarcasm? Why did you make that post? Why did you assume I'd accuse you of OMGUS, if OMGUS was not what you did? If you didn't OMGUS, you shouldn't be worrying about me accusing you of OMGUS, correct?
He asked me "wanna vote for Parama" I said "go for it but be wary they'll say it's OMGUS".
P-Edit: Extremely cute that you started signing IMMEDIATELY after I called you out for it. SO DAMN CUTE IT'S LIKE A GODDAMN KITTYFEST IN HERE OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE I WANNA HUG THEM ALL SQUEEE

your posts since the one I responded to reek of flailing ftr. "YEP EVERYTHING IS TOTALLY NORMAL BECAUSE I'M COOL BECAUSE WE'RE NOT SCUM, THESE TOTALLY CHILL EVERYTHING-UNDER-CONTROL POSTS PROVE THAT."
The first time I've ever heard
being reasonable and tagging your hydra posts
was a scumtell LOL.

--Veil-Cursed!
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:38 pm

^^^ Scumposting

How am I
not
responding townily?

--veil-cursed
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:46 pm

So I'm going to post a Yes here and then Veiled will respond with a No.
Ready? Go.

YES.

-Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:50 pm

In post 74, Parama wrote:queen was to get a wagon going, I actually didn't read anything before posting it.
in hindsight I'd have voted you for the self-vote before the soulread thing. it's a lot of small things that added up to the scumread in the end though
o ok
"belittling that you kickstarted the game" if it is what I'm doing is scummy in what way? And you deny it's a towntell before acting/claiming like it is
Just cuz it's not a scum or town tell doesn't mean I can't pretend it's one.
RVS ended because queen broke and a wagon started from that, wagon-starting is the point of RVS, pretty sure nobody voted you for soulreads

sure if you say so lol.
We can argue this all day but really ask ns/SpyreX/others why they voted me to get the real answer.
Yes, you do. because.
YES. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HYDRA PARTNER'S POSTING.
this is why I hate hydras, players think it frees them from responsibility to care at all. you both share a role, so contradictions aren't excusable.
Hue.
trends and tells change over time yeah but it doesn't discredit things based solely in logic
And AtE is derived from logic...how?
and that's missing the point. The timing, not the act, is scummy. for once I SUPPORTED IT and said you should do it BEFORE you started doing it, so I never even once claimed it was a scumtell.
"hey Garruk can you sign your posts?"
"Sure I'll sign my posts"
"OMG YOU LISTENED TO ME"

No one reads tempo like I do, Paramasama.
I think I can safely say it'd be a waste of time to argue further with you though.
hue.
also I have a gut feeling that spyspy is scum trying to get on my good side but there's bigger fish to fry even if he is scum
Part of me wants you to lynch me so I can laugh at you from beyond the grave.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:50 pm

Oh and Minnesota is p scummy too

--Veil Cursed
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm

In post 76, Parama wrote:what are you trying to prove.
"The Spirit of Discord Lives On"
In post 80, Parama wrote:curious to hear why porkens and minnesota are scummy.
go go go. seriously, do this. I'mma sleep now but you better have posted reasons when I wake up
Have you even SEEN those votes? Porkens also has fun interactions with ns.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:56 pm

In post 77, Agent Minnesota wrote:
In post 72, Garruk Relentless wrote:^^^ Scumposting

How am I
not
responding townily?

--veil-cursed
Please explain how that post is scummy.
I'm going to leave that to Veiled, because we talked and I still don't understand why he found that post scummy. But to me, it felt like bandwagoning.
Also you have a lot of scummy reaction mostly in contradictions inconsistent play (yes I get you're a hydra but you seem to be inconsistent when claiming to post as the same person) and generally acting anti-town.

VOTE: Garruk

~Agent Minnesota
Incontradictions? Mind pointing those out? And could you say how we are specifically acting anti-town? Because otherwise it looks like you're just making up reasons so you can justify your weak wagon vote.

-Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:23 pm

^^^^ Also scum

I'm solving this game for you guys already!
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:08 pm

In post 91, PranaDevil wrote:Garruk and Pasch on the other hand are currently scummier than the weird stuff you get on the top of your hot chocolate if you leave it sitting too long.

I'd happily vote Garruk, but I haven't closely followed the voting and know a lot went to him, would rather not risk ending day early just yet (as in allowing a potential quick self-hammer, even if it just needs one other tit to vote without following votes too), especially when I'll potentially be unable to post for a large chunk of the day.
In post 93, PranaDevil wrote:Am I allowed to lol? That was the clearest form of OMGUS I've seen in ages... okay I've not played in ages, but my point stands.

So, Garruk is scum to the tune of 110%, Pasch is more 90%, will be interesting to see who goes for who's throat.

Was expecting the first game back to be pretty hard to get into the routine, seems to be a lot less so.
"yeah this guy is pretty scummy but this guy is slightly less scummy, I'm fine with either at this point"
"Better call OMGUS"

This is just, like, the most blatant scum-hedging I've seen in a very long time. She's voting a weaker scumread because...she's afraid of the scum quickhammer? When I'm at L-4? Guess what: a scum quickhammer is
still
beneficial for the town!

Town doesn't hedge in such a way on page 4 before half the player list has even posted.

I agree mostly with MoS right now with regards to the gentleman who was my primary source of entertainment this evening. I usually let SSK take care of the voting, but I'm like 75% on Prana-scum, so I'm not going to waste our vote in oblivion right now.

VOTE: Prana Devil
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:11 pm

I'm also very sad that Porkens is scum. I remember him being a cool guy.

--Veil Cursed
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:58 pm

In post 99, Generic wrote:Wow, is there anyone in this game i know?
I'm hurt, Generic.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:05 am

In post 102, Generic wrote:Oh I see, young nat hiding in there ;)
For the record I'm soulreading you as town. Don't disappoint.
In post 103, Mastermind of Sin wrote:We're the old men, Spy.
The funny part is that SSK and I have the second & third oldest join dates after you, then SpyreX, then others(I might be missing one or two).
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:36 am

In post 108, Generic wrote:Oh, and I should really point out, people town reading me in the first five pages of any game I assume to have an agenda... But town reading me before I post? Come on scum, you can't butter me up that easily ;)
Oh, Generic-kun, I need you on my side so we can bloc it up in LyLo!
In post 110, Parama wrote:"People who vote me are scum!" ~Literally every one of Garruk's "reads" excluding myself
Oh, it's a
bit
more nuanced than that.
In post 115, Parama wrote:right I forgot to mention this earlier
this is like a copyrighted scum post here
prana stop plagiarising, also I'm going to have to give you a rope scarf at some point in the near future
The irony of this post is not lost to me.
In post 116, M45t1n wrote:What are you talking about? I'm clearly the real thing! :P See my usage of ":P"? See my overly-long wallposting? The arrogance? The cheekiness? That can only come from me! :P
:P
In post 119, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:prana is so so town
Mollie put Nacho on the line.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:41 am

Nacho will say it's too inscrutible for him to figure out Generic at this point, but let me tell you, fake Mastin, that Generic is pretty town at this point.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:47 am

In post 189, PranaDevil wrote:Sooo... to round up the last couple of pages:

Garruk and Pasch are still scum, but joining them is Generic for the attack on NS whereby he clearly hoped to get support from others, and in actual fact found everyone else spotting the obvious, which is:

NS is acting a tit, but is plainly town.

So... I'm 100% up for voting any of the above three.
Is anyone really defending this guy?
Really?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:49 am

Generic's pretty town, though. I always love playing with him when he's in a fit.

TBone & Nacho are also on the watchlist.

--Veil-Cursed
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:55 am

TBone's interaction sounds fake.

Nacho tonally sounds different from normal Nacho. A lot more...stressed? I think Pirate Mollie is pretending to be Nacho almost.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:08 am

Preach in' 2 da choir Generic-san.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:19 pm

In post 264, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
@Garruk
As per my post 202, I still want to hear about your thoughts on T-Bone.
I'm sorry about my tardiness in getting to this, weekends can be hectic and I'm lazy about logging into to my hydrae.

But, yeah, opportunistic is likely a better word, but I think opportunistic is one of those buzzwords that I don't really like. I feel like all of his posts have been...off mostly. He fell for Generic's ego trick. His voting record is really awkward, too.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:09 pm

In post 282, Formerfish wrote:Garruk- Not your biggest fan as it seems. I suppose it could be a difference in gameplay style, or that you’re scum. I will figure it out soon. Very concerned with a limited number of votes, your interaction with Spy, and the way you lay out the meta for how the rest of the player list will interact with you are 3 things that ping scummy to me. I also dislike the posts you make where you blankly identify scum. If you want to seem more townie, make some semblance of a fucking case instead of pointing like a retarded monkey. Don’t like your accusation against Mollie, you should feel bad for even suggesting it.
Nah, I like being a retarded monkey. No reason to make an effort towards seeming townie when I'm town. I'm not going out of my way to appear scummy, you know. Nice white knight by the way.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:10 pm

You're not scum though.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:08 pm

In post 295, evilpacman18 wrote:Reading... I see Pasch is largest wagon. Typical D1 fare, he's probably town.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:10 pm

In post 305, Garruk Relentless wrote:
In post 295, evilpacman18 wrote:Reading... I see Pasch is largest wagon. Typical D1 fare, he's probably town.
I was going to post a frowny face on this. Or a >.<. One of the two.

I'm having trouble getting invested in this game.

But, um, I'm going to be
VLA Tuesday-Sunday.
SSK should still be around, though.

-Veil Cursed
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:43 am

SSK and I are not enjoying this game.

Generic lynch is still really bad IMO.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:04 am

Not really. I've been known to get super apathetic as both alignments.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:43 am

In post 517, notscience wrote:Would you lynch caled over Generic?
Considering I have Generic as super town yes.

Also you didn't say anything about me mollie.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:45 am

In post 557, notscience wrote:Nati what are you thinking of nachomollie
Keeping them at arm's reach. Annoyed Nacho's been on unstated VLA lately. I didn't like their early posts, but their later posts have been solidish.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:48 am

In post 559, Agent Minnesota wrote:Wasn't his laptop stolen or something?
About a month ago.

That doesn't make it any less annoying though.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:51 am

In post 607, Desperado wrote:
Agent Minnesota
Pasch
, Hiraki,
Maenara
, evilpacman
I'll join the bolded ones happily, and the underlined one for deadline purposes. I like Pacman and Hiraki too.

Prana's also still scum I think.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Oh boy MtC.

Anyways, awaiting their post.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #44) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Someone tell me who to vote.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:56 pm

I was tempted to join you ns, but MoS's Porkens offer is tasty. I'll likely join whatever wagon morph is.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:28 am

VOTE: Hiraki

Choo choo.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #47) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:31 am

I'm on hand if we're doing some quickwagon shit.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Hmmm...what to do about this game...
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:42 am

Hey morphy-poo, SSK and I've been chatting and we think SpyreX is scum.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:05 pm

Oh yeah ns is in this game.

What do you think on SpyreX?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm

In post 1275, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1271, Garruk Relentless wrote:Hey morphy-poo, SSK and I've been chatting and we think SpyreX is scum.
How so?
Wwll, our conversation went like this.

Nat: what do you think about Song Contest?
SSK: we're still in that game.
Nat: yeah.
SSK: oh.
Nat: who do you think is scum.
SSK: I dunno, SpyreX?
Nat: yeah me too.

I was hoping you guys could build the case.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:39 pm

Eh VOTE: SpyreX

Ns join me for apathetic justice.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Well, what do you think of him, Cabd.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:51 pm

I think the better name is the Catcave.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:38 pm

I think he's hard bussing for towncred.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:41 am

Alright, so I finally got to talk to SSK.

We're claiming.

We're Poe--Haunted. Roleblocker. We blocked SpyreX last night. I assume you guys can do the math.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Wow such shitty argumentation morph. Appealing to probability and setup spec like this? Lol.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:40 pm

I was scumreading pranadevil too for the record.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:59 pm

Nachomollie when I die can you make sure to push through morph for me.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #60) » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:52 pm

I'm watching this thread and we don't regret a thing. Sometimes you just take have to take a dive.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #61) » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:43 pm

Arf arf this hydra thinks that MoS is town.

And SpyreX is still blocked scum.

Hoowl!
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:36 pm

We have been prodded.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #63) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:40 am

Hey if we lynch DV can we lynch spyrex tomorrow?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #64) » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:45 pm

In post 1833, pieceofpecanpie wrote:My number one reason for not voting him was that you disappeared after claiming, seemingly indifferent to whether the wagon was pushed or not. Secondly, I've only had half an ear on this game at the moment so I haven't had to luxury of considering this much more... but do you even care about lynching Spyrex?
It's mostly due to my extreme intense boredom with this game. I lurked out the first part of yesterday and likely will continue to until around day 4/5 or I die, one of the two.

I do care about lynching SpyreX, because I have a fairly obvious guilty on him and he's continued to not die, because of a stupid alignment-neutral claim.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:31 pm

dv is town guys. Like really.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:24 pm

For the record I would read the thread either.

Empking, put your vote on great SpyreX for justice!
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:29 pm

[quote][/quote]Okay but seriously I know my play has been lacking this game, but I still don't like morph, guys. This isn't the cat that felt good fun times in Marketplace. TBone's probably town.

I rescind my town read on dv, but I don't think they're particularly scum either. Jiffy might be scum too I think but that whole not reading thing...
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2051 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Why not?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Also you think I'm scum now, Mollie?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:28 pm

They're nothing compared to our song's emotion.

But like I'm not feeling your lynch either, so I dunno.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:43 pm

Wait nvm SpyreX has been pushing you so you're probably town. Or their bussing.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Well just keep rolling with me being town, because the sequence of events leading to me being scum would be super dumb.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:04 pm

I am in this position where my role actually supports a lurking disposition so scum can't play around my reads too much.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:05 pm

One could say its one of the failures of the roleblocker role.

Also this game has been long boring walls and lurking. Not a good combination for me.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:06 pm

I haven't liked your slot since it was named PranaDevil, don't lie.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:29 am

HEY CABD WHERED YOU GO LAST NIGHT
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:11 am

In post 2157, morph the cat wrote:Well first I went to save mart and picked up some store brand doctor pepper.
Then I headed over to Sakura Chaya for some kick-ass Japanese food with Lynx.
Then I sat in bed with her, us both on our laptops being dorks, until we fell asleep.

What's your pressing need to know?
I'm a body snatcher.

And take one guess.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:15 am

Well, you dodged the schmuck bait.

Congratz.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2187 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:23 pm

There is nothing to be gained from our reveal. The person we blocked was the Town Watcher.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:24 pm

VOTE: SpyreX
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2210 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:35 am

Why did I block jiffy? I DONT EVEN KNOW.

I thought I blocked morph or Desperado. SSK asked the same thing when we logged in yesterday.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2235 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:43 pm

I didn't block SpyreX again because I don't think he'd submit the kill twice in a row.

I didn't block Morph(my other scumread) because I know they wouldn't submit kill with my eye on them.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (isolation #83) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Yeah, but morph was my only public position I think besides SpyreX.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:00 pm

I meant that I don't know why I chose him. I did choose him consciously. I submitted the roleblock right after nightfall happened(without talking to SSK) but since we had a week or so downtime I kinda forgot I submitted him. When I spoke to SSK right before daybreak, I told him Desperado.

Anyways I'm logged in here right now if anyone wants me.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:33 pm

Yes.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:02 pm

I was also born on the moon, yes.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (isolation #87) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:02 pm

I very clearly fucked up last night. I think in my mind I thought I blocked Desperado. I've already taken my lumps from SSK there(as our hydra qt would attest to) and will exercise more forethought there.

Also I wanna point out that the watcher flip suggests no doc.

Anything else you wanna talk about, popp?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:49 pm

I am notoriously sloppy with night actions and can cite numerous games of both alignments where I completely fuck up my night actions.

But that's neither here nor there.

Generic, does a scum roeleblocker claim role blocker with a successful protect day two of a large and then play as I do?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2410 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:14 pm

In post 2408, morph the cat wrote:
@Mod, in the hypothetical case of a 1-shot active non-killing role being blocked by a roleblocking action, would the shot be counted as used or un-used?

In the hypothetical case of a 1-shot active non-killing role being used on a town ascetic, would the shot be counted as used or un-used?
For the record, I hate when you do this and one day a mod is going to tell you to go fuck yourself and I'm going to love it.

Anyways I'm going to pay attention to this game for a bit.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:14 pm

In post 2377, morph the cat wrote:Nati suddenly acting like a scumfuck, mostly.
Sadly, Cabd, I have no idea how you got this idea, considering I have acted the same since day one.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2412 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:16 pm

In post 2350, Generic wrote:Also, why does a claimed town RBer survive the night?
Don't think I didn't forget this.

Assume you are scum and the claimed town RBer is a useless lurker who's literally done nothing all game.

Do you seriously kill him?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:17 pm

In post 2414, morph the cat wrote:Sue me, Red Wine is a thing.
So is Riverdale and Pinnipedum.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:18 pm

RachMarie's micro.

Also, ASOIAF had this exact hydra lurking the early days away.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:22 pm

In post 2420, morph the cat wrote:I'm aware of ASOIAF. I fail to see how riverdale is relevant, unless you just mean a game where I watched you knowing your alignment?
Your case seems predicated on me being apathetic and lurky. I am bringing up games where I was both town and apathetic and lurky. In that regard, Riverdale is a game where I was notoriously lurky and apathetic.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:25 pm

In post 2422, morph the cat wrote:This is entirely incorrect, and for once is not based on meta of you, actually.
Then why bring Red Wine up? What is it based on then?

Where is did the towncred go?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2438 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:34 pm

In post 2275, SpyreX wrote:
The reads on 50 was safer than hell. Not only did they act town, they had been in that huge back and forth with Morphed cat by now. In my experience, scum will avoid direct conflicts with Mollie and Nacho because it is tiresome as hell to argue with Mollie and Nacho generally catches scum from extended periods of arguing. To avoid conflicting with them too much was safe.
Formerfish is a much stranger choice. I quickly viewed into his iso to see what would give a so easy pass into the town pile (focusing more towards something of the calling each other town) and discovered that Former's last noticeable post was 400 posts beforehand. One prod dodge, and 574 his last major post on Dec 4th. Spyrex's calling of him town was five days later, Dec 9th. The distance is so long it shouldn't have been relevant to have any read. Add to it that Former's last substantial post before that was right around Thanksgiving and you have a major issue with limited content for an easy grouping read.

The rest, though, Spyrex just tries to drop. Generic, Garruk (wonder why.... Hmmm.... HMMM.....), and Notscience all had their status shaken by the great and powerful Spyrex. Even when he was trying to address Morphed through quoting/adjusting his reads, all I saw was an attempt to widen the lynch pool.
I mean, I'm pro and all but when the HMMM HMMM is about Garruk RB'ing me and this happened
before
then it kind of sheds light on how abysmally this really comes together.

Or me "widening the lynch pool" by reaffirming where I don't agree with their reads from what I had said beforehand.

Thats a lot of sweet numbers about formerfish though. Its almost like I reread them and made a solid decision.

In fact, everything you said there that wasn't requiring prescience is something I already said.

I really wonder how long it took you to find something to bolster your nonsense when its clear that OMG RB isn't going to get you that sweet sweet ezmode you want.

Sorry Jiff

ZOMGUS

Unvote, Vote: AJ
At the risk of changing my narrative, I actually really liked this post and started think SpyreX was town here, but was forced into my hole.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:35 pm

If I were to vote anyone else right now, it's Desperado and Empking.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:37 pm

When were you told you were a policy lynch?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2444 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:39 pm

In post 2442, Formerfish wrote:Why Desp?
He's being a bit shifty. Nothing concrete.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2449 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:49 pm

In post 2446, Formerfish wrote:GR, you would feel alright voting for someone you have an inkling of a feeling for right now, with nothing concrete to back it up with? I know you are a lurkfuck, but I feel like you had reads that you stood behind when you did it in ASOFAI.
Different games, different strats.

Also the main difference was I really, really cared about ASOIAF. Here, I dunno, I don't. Also I want to remind you of this exchange.

Garruk: I think SpyreX is town!
Nautillus: Why?
Garruk: I don't know!
Nautillus: Tough shit.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:51 pm

In post 2446, Formerfish wrote:GR, you would feel alright voting for someone you have an inkling of a feeling for right now, with nothing concrete to back it up with? I know you are a lurkfuck, but I feel like you had reads that you stood behind when you did it in ASOFAI.
Also I have stood behind my reads for the most part, despite them being unwarranted. Remember day one where I called out Generic as town like forty million times while Parama or whoever was trying to lynch him?

I'm trying to put some effort in now so we'll see where it goes.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:38 am

I'm with Desperado here.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:38 am

I need both of you to fullclaim though.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:24 am

Porkens and 50 are scum prob.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2537 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:46 am

I don't think Doc+roleblocker+watcher can exist together.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:48 am

I'm thinking multiball with fire/ice or odd/even at the moment.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:50 am

In post 2543, T-Bone wrote:If we're judging validity of claims, the doc claim is most suspect to me. Too much opportunity for 'follow-the-cop' with some of the other roles on the table.
Moreover he just threw it out there. Why?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2551 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:52 am

Or thoughts on Jungle Republic style?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2552 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:52 am

In post 2550, notscience wrote:Why would drawing Hirsute imply multiball btw
Hirsute+Seer.

...really?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2559 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:59 am

In post 2553, notscience wrote:It's in reference to something he said earlier.

I don't know, I have trouble believing multiball with how this game has gone.
I can buy one of the two as a red herring, but not both.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2562 (isolation #111) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:22 am

Is Porkens at L-1? I don't want to accidentally hammer.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:31 am

In post 2563, notscience wrote:What the fuck.

Don't fucking vote porkens Nati.
What are you even thinking?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2570 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:36 am

In post 2566, notscience wrote:That he's probably town.
So you think we have a town roleblocker, town doctor, town watcher, town BP. Does that really sound wise to you?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2572 (isolation #114) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:39 am

Oh. Yawn. How ye forget.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2580 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:45 am

In post 2576, notscience wrote:Do you (as scum) claim doctor with a claimed xshot bulletproof?

Because I wouldn't, and I don't think he would either
Yes you do.

Because it throws other claims into doubt.

He claimed at L-1.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2740 (isolation #116) » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Um, so, like, why aren't we having this lover come out? I mean, surely we could get confirmation on his role then?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2787 (isolation #117) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:50 pm

I know who I'm probably lynching today.

But let's get night actions from everyone.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2789 (isolation #118) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:35 pm

Why do you think your protect is the reason for the no night kill, formerfish? Presumably, both spyrex and I could stop it too.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2790 (isolation #119) » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:35 pm

By the way I'm finally in give a shit mode.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2799 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:03 am

I'm not claiming first.

Like, I'm claiming last this time. Not elaborating why either.

Lynch me over it.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2801 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:26 am

Such cold shoulder.

Interesting that both ffery and Cabd have been on tonight and neither thought to post here.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2828 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:51 am

In post 2822, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I don't understand how scumGarruk doesn't block FF and kill SpyreX, and I don't understand how scum with a blocker don't block FF and kill SpyreX. That seems incredibly obvious to me.
Someone who is actually thinking!

The fact is, I'm completely willing to die over this. You get my results on my terms or not at all.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2840 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:54 pm

In post 2834, T-Bone wrote:Morph is not a werewolf. 50 Shades still is.

Vote: 50 Shades

That's it really.
Andddd that's a lie.

SSK here. We blocked T-Bone last night. We were waiting for him to claim so that we could catch this scummy scum in his trap.

VOTE: T-Bone
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2884 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:52 am

Desperado, what do you think of the fact we have a roleblock on him, but he claimed a successful innocent?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (isolation #125) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:46 pm

So Nat's going to be super busy so looks like I'm in control of this machine now. Wheee.

Our block was insufficient last night, which is sad because both Nat and I agreed on our person.

But I believe we could also both get behind an Empking lynch.

Vote: Empking
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2971 (isolation #126) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:45 pm

SSK-chan pls post.

I'm still out of it, but since SSK wasn't clear we blocked MoS last night.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2993 (isolation #127) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:21 pm

I'd vote morph before Pie, too.

Um, but, I'm also thinking Desp and AJ are faking masons.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2995 (isolation #128) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Which is a roundabout way of saying I think Pie is more town than you.

But can I hide behind my IRL problems a little more and come back to this later?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3218 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:16 am

Fuck you SSK.

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Anyways I'll come with some real thoughts later(I've got a job interview!) but I'm going to risk my neck on a Generic-town flip at the moment. Prob gonna go through my archive on Generic as well.

Enpking is super hell a scum BTW I think.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3220 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:53 am

In post 3219, Formerfish wrote:What's the freak out for GR? You act like you don't know SSK. And Emp may be scum but I am not going to Lynch him and kill Spy as well. Like I said earlier now that Emp is exposed it'll work itself out. Think about it guys. If Emp lives he is probably scum.
Not freaking out, just annoyed. I knew what I signed up for when I hydra'd with SSK.

I wasn't suggesting we lynch Empking today, btw. Just acknowledging he's scum.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3224 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:08 pm

I thought I claimed it already, but we're Haunted--Poe. It's the companion piece to my favorite book, House of Leaves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3lBF2h-Pl0
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3264 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:56 am

This myko wagon is badbadbad. Like, actually the worst. It's built on complacency and compromise. Lynch fucking Desperado or AJ over him, at least that way we can see if this mason claim is up to snuff(and we presumably have 3 protective roles or something for the remaining mason).

Desperado, I get where you're going with that T-Bone/me stuff, but I really think you're overthinking it a little. It's not a bad thing--I go deep into the conspiracy theories too. But you gotta know when to give them up.

I don't know why T-Bone claimed. I suspect it was trying to line up lynches on 50+PoPP while also as a distraction to the whole Porkens/SpyreX/formerfish thing.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3266 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:01 am

I have ~heavy skepticism~ towards our claimed masons, yes.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3269 (isolation #134) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:19 am

In post 3267, Generic wrote:Can you show where you previously voiced that concern please... I did a quick search of desperado in the thread and as far back as 21st January you only mention his name once and that was to ask his opinion on something.
It's more a recent theory. But we've been talking about it for a bit now.

-SSK
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3270 (isolation #135) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:21 am

In post 3269, Garruk Relentless wrote:
In post 3267, Generic wrote:Can you show where you previously voiced that concern please... I did a quick search of desperado in the thread and as far back as 21st January you only mention his name once and that was to ask his opinion on something.
It's more a recent theory. But we've been talking about it for a bit now.

-SSK
This is a lie.
In post 2993, Garruk Relentless wrote:I'd vote morph before Pie, too.

Um, but, I'm also thinking Desp and AJ are faking masons.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3285 (isolation #136) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:10 pm

In post 3275, Desperado wrote:And this needs to be singled out because it's seriously terrible. No shit it's built on compromise, that's what mafia is. And if you have ANY evidence to suggest Myk is town, now would be the time--not just lamely saying the wagon sucks.
Compromise was the lesser important word there. What evidence do I have to suggest Myko is town? You know, every single fucking thing both he and m4stin posted.
In post 3276, Generic wrote:@ garruk, what was your interpretation of this post?
It sounds like something I'd post, tongue in cheek.
In post 3277, morph the cat wrote:@Garruk, Desp is town. caledfwitch towntold in one of her first posts, and her confidence when she was active fits like a jigsaw puzzle piece given the mason claim. When the claim surfaced it totally made sense of her play.

This is something I'm good at. Nati should remember how his claim in deaths diner instantly spun my read 180 degrees because his play totally lined up with his crazy-ass role.
If you say so.
In post 3278, Generic wrote:Was this EVER explained?
This IS interesting and something I forgot about. It seems infitesmally more within the realm of reality that they planned the seer/cop dichotomy to confirm PoPP than some backwards-ass theory about me being pushed as a townread off a relatively unnecessary block on T-Bone.

Hmm.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3291 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:41 pm

In post 3287, morph the cat wrote:@Garruk?
In post 3250, mykonian wrote:as if I have significant interactions apart from popp. And I might just be bussing him (hint)
I read that tongue-in-cheek.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3296 (isolation #138) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:46 pm

In post 3293, Desperado wrote:I'd love to hear how fake mastin's ISO is nothing but towntowntown though. In detail. Because to me it's indecipherable drivel designed not to be read at all.
You say this knowing full-well I won't do that.
In post 3294, Generic wrote:Tongue in cheek? At L-2?

He doesn't get to afford himself that level of cockiness.
Only you and I do?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3306 (isolation #139) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:34 pm

VOTE: mykonian

I realized he was at L-1 and I kinda wanna prove you people wrong. If he flips scum, feel free to vote me tomorrow.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3307 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:34 pm

EBWOP: Also #YOLO
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3353 (isolation #141) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:08 am

We blocked MoS again. Doubling down or something like that.

Also, you guys got fucking told.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3370 (isolation #142) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:40 pm

In post 3354, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Garruk again with the usual fucking contributions to this game. Why does anyone even give you the benefit of the doubt anymore? It's becoming more and more likely that you're scum.
I actually don't know what you're talking about, MoS.
In post 3361, Formerfish wrote:GR what the fuck are you on about?
The mykonian lynch was bad and I was right.
In post 3369, morph the cat wrote:And it might have been a complete red herring a la that game of GiF's that had a mafia strongman even though town had no protective roles.
The fact you didn't consider this with quadz-mod is :/
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3441 (isolation #143) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:51 am

VOTE: MoS
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3450 (isolation #144) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Generic's town.

I'm leaning slowly back towards morph being scum.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3452 (isolation #145) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:55 pm

I'm willing to consider notscience as a scum candidate, though.

Tomorrow.

DV is a fine target maybe.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3453 (isolation #146) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:55 pm

I'm willing to consider notscience as a scum candidate, though.

Tomorrow.

DV is a fine target maybe.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3456 (isolation #147) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:00 pm

In post 3454, notscience wrote:Nati we both know what I'm about to tell you so let's cut the pretense. What gave you that delusion?
Literally nothing. I just think in the duet between you and Generic, Generic's waywaywayway more townie.

PEDIT: that looks like ffery but seriously I dunno, I strongly think you're scum with either DV or PoPP at the moment.

Yes I know my vote's on MoS.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3507 (isolation #148) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:16 pm

I am so excited to be lynched tomorrow. I'm having flashbacks to ASoIaF already.

Also willing to hammer but I'll let morph do their thing, even if I don't think they have our best interests in mind.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3509 (isolation #149) » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:31 pm

Eh, except we're in the stage where everyone's complacent and lazy, isn't that why goddamn myko was lynched yesterday? I'm just hoping to hit a lucky night action and carry us on home.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3569 (isolation #150) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Hey, guess fucking what, morph? What did I say yesterday? I'm going to give you one post to develop a full-fledged read on me and that will likely decide whether I think you're town or scum, so choose wisely.

Also ns I understand you're prob scum after all, but at least attempt to learn for OCR.

VOTE: SpyreX

Yes I'm fine killing the 'doc' to get rid of this setup. I assume we have three scum left, so even if this goes horribly wrong, we still don't lose tonight(WHEREAS AFTER I FUCKING DIE YOU FUCKERS WILL NEVER LYNCH SPYREX)

btw if SpyreX or Empking flip scum, I'm dead that night because lol I hardbussed my partner day two. Force scum to kill me tonight and lynch them. I will also find some sweet justice if SpyreX actually flips scum AND I WAS ACTUALLY THE REASON NO KILL HAPPENED HAHAHAHAH.

We blocked morph yesterday apparently. I told SSK to submit between {PoPP, Empking, Morph} and that's who he chose.

Formerfish, Generic, MoS are town I'm pretty sure. The rest of you fuckers can burn.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3570 (isolation #151) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:06 pm

Incoming formerfish to ignore me cuz lol.

SpyreX will have some fancy words when he probably faked doc crumbs I dunno.

MoS has a hit out on me, but is being played like a goddamn fool, so I'll be voted by him.

A smart scumteam trying to cause chaos by claiming doc doc bp with a doc and rb claimed? I do not put it past Cabd.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3571 (isolation #152) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Lets see in ASoIaF I was lynched for throwing up a wall of bullshit like this under pressure.

Now someone's gonna say I'm trying to replicate that lol and lynch me anyways despite my inability to fake this as scum.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3572 (isolation #153) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Thinking scumlovers is a possibility+1. Sorta balanced a 15-5 game. Sorta.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3575 (isolation #154) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:11 pm

In post 3573, morph the cat wrote:I'm not Cabd.

I find it pretty much impossible to scumread those last two posts of yours.
In post 3574, morph the cat wrote:
VOTE: Spyrex
K you can be town again.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3576 (isolation #155) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Possibilities I'm considering include a no kill gambit from scum n3 or T-Bone commit the kill. If SpyreX is a doc and Empking is scum, then they might have expected me to block Empking? Was the second lover outed at that point?

I find it highly possible that morph ate the n1k. The only ??? there is if Empking is scum in lovers, then I'd move them slightly more towards scum again.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3582 (isolation #156) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:45 pm

Formerfish, please, work with me and get rid of the lovers today.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3585 (isolation #157) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:53 pm

In post 3584, morph the cat wrote:Well, ffery is willing to give you a free pass nati, but your 180 is still giving me whiplash. We're only scum if scumreading you, but the second ffery townreads you, you're sure we're both
A- town
and
B- the ones who soaked the N1 kill?
Incorrect. I read ffery not by what she actually says, but through tonality/cadence/whatever you want to call it. And she passed, for now. Moreover, you should have enough experience with me to know I can hold two paradoxical views. For example, my literal next post said I pointed towards you being scum IF Empking is scum and Spyrex town. Yes, I'm going to flip back and forth on this and force scum to NK me.

This whole situation is like, pretty much the same as the Nautillus-Garruk dynamic in ASoIaF, with the insinuating factor being there are no fake guilties here.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3586 (isolation #158) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:54 pm

As to my NKA, it's one scenario I'm contemplating. If SpyreX flips scum non-active, then I'd say it's far more likely that I blocked SpyreX and I need to re-evaluate your claim.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3589 (isolation #159) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:27 pm

Pasch, please bus your partner/lynch the doc.

Andy ou're Nautillus in this scenario.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3591 (isolation #160) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:44 pm

It's more the 'both players wildly swinging their reads on each other every other post' thing.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3599 (isolation #161) » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:13 pm

In post 3595, morph the cat wrote:If he did I'll apologize and factor it into future games.
#hype
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3607 (isolation #162) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:25 am

In post 3604, notscience wrote:Nati you do realize I've been the one saying there's a reasonable chance scum have one person in the lovers right

Like for days

But that being said they did claim prior to the encryptor flip, so it could have been a planned gambit (add something anti-town to try and cover up for all the PRclaims of their buds)
???? I think everyone has said they think there is scum in lovers.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3609 (isolation #163) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:11 am

:/
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3620 (isolation #164) » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:17 pm

N1 SpyreX
N2 Majiffy
N3 T-Bone
N4 MoS
N5 MoS
N6 Morph
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3652 (isolation #165) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:11 pm

I just don't get it, why is no one thinking rationally?

News Flash: a flip on either lover as scum should completely prove I'm town, unless you think I double reverse bus my scum lover to kill a fucking doctor day two. Do I like bussing? Yes, absolutely. Do I do it idiotically in a way that is sure to run up my lynch afterward? No. Hell, even if I did do that, I'd claim something more definitive than a fucking roleblock! Come fucking on.

But, whatever, let's just lynch me and get this over with, because I'm the scum-designated mislynch today and absolutely no one wants to think.

Just like mykonian was.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3654 (isolation #166) » Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:44 pm

Nah, I've been on this path since day five. It's really easy to see what's going on.

I have a paranoid theory that formerfish, SpyreX and Porkens are all faking doc and you+me are the only town protectives.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3668 (isolation #167) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:02 pm

In post 3665, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Wait, weren't you the one who was SOOOOO fucking convinced on Day 2 that he'd solved the game by being a roleblocker on a night when there were no kills? :roll:
Oh, MoS, you don't think I didn't think through what I did? I definitely know I'm arguing on sketchy grounds, but I am also convinced I'm right. It's also about 30% pure bravado. I know, that irks old-school players like you. I could probably go through my 2008 games and find this exact conversation somewhere before.
In post 3666, Paschendale wrote:GR is a vastly superior lynch to Spy. I think there's too much focus on the various claims and not enough on simple conduct. Night powers aren't going to win this game for town, and scum can lie about any claim they like. I think that we're missing the forest for the trees.
If this goes to deadline and we're stalled at lovers v me, can we just take a third option on this dude?
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3697 (isolation #168) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:52 am

VOTE: Garruk Relentless

I'm actually town here.

But quite frankly fuck all you people.

Cabd you can bitch to me on gtalk later, but I think you know where my consternation is coming from here.

Get fucked town.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3703 (isolation #169) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:59 am

No prob formerfish!

Sorry, Generic. Its Nat. you are about the only player in this game that dorsnt make me uncontrollably mad to deal with.

So, um if you wanna chat while waiting for the flip, go ahead.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3705 (isolation #170) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:00 am

In post 3701, morph the cat wrote:I feel like this is my fault for not answering formerfish last night.
Its a lot of things really but I also know that formerfish wasn't looking for a real answer so it didn't matter.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3706 (isolation #171) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:01 am

In post 3704, Formerfish wrote:No, it's his fault for hammering instead of responding to me. Gen gave him 24 hours to reply and he chose to cowardly fall on his own sword.
No you jerkoff, you wouldn't have voted for me if you were actually interested in my answer.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3709 (isolation #172) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:05 am

In post 3707, morph the cat wrote:Anything new on your reads?

On the gamestate?

I think we're fucked.
If generic is scum, give him the win.
MoS or you is the bait tomorrow.

Pasch is scum, as is one of the lovers. I'd guess SpyreX there.

I lost my whole town read on formerfish today and kinda think that he faked the whole roleblock scenario to help get me lynched.

Notscience is not a factor I guess and will fuck up LyLo again.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3710 (isolation #173) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:06 am

Yes I'm saying watcher/bp/roleblocker/masons v encryptor/lovers/role cop/goon
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3711 (isolation #174) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:08 am

In post 3708, Formerfish wrote:You had a chance to answer. You made a choice not to. I could have unvoted if you actually made any sort of sense with your reply.
You could have.

I'm saying you wouldn't have.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3713 (isolation #175) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:09 am

In post 3712, morph the cat wrote:And our BP was the only protective role in the entire game?
Role blocker is a protective role.
Garruk Relentless
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Garruk Relentless
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3716 (isolation #176) » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:13 am

I know, Generic, and I do sort of apologize, but seriously, do you think this day would have ended in anything besides my lynch at this point?

I'll show you up in some other game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”