pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1713 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:39 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1697, notscience wrote:mollie replace former with Spyrex and we have a deal
okay
In post 1704, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1683, notscience wrote:
In post 1682, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1676, notscience wrote:VOTE: Deasvail
You have to sit at the kids' table.
;-;

But you're voting DV
No. Sit at the kids table, scumbag.
nacho. I love you beyond all reason and all fear but if any1 even looks at notty funny I will pulverise them and use them as extra padding for the insole of my shoe and that includes you.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1777 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1768, Desperado wrote:You think someone in his QT warned him about you two?
yes. I do.

unless he wants to cough up a meta-stalking confession
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1938 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1927, morph the cat wrote:This is where I think our chances of minds meeting took a dive. I wanted your thoughts about MoS as a start - a baseline - so we could move outward from there. The echoes I got back are "scum theater" and "QT".
and I don't understand why you just don't give your read on mosy. there was an echo cos even when I said "let's talk" you never explained it.

I asked you you what you gathered from your exchange and you deflected

why
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1961 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1959, notscience wrote:Mollie I feel like we've already lost this game

Scum kill you tonight, majiffy tomorrow night
I feel like this too and it sucks!!!

majiffy is town town town

he seems as lost as I am and when he gets that way he will get stubborn.

it is hard to differentiate between scum and lazy town
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3943 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:07 am

Post by pirate mollie »

welp
- Paschendale, don't you dare come in here and try to be all high and mighty. You were as much to blame for this loss as anyone else on the town, because you let yourself get put in a position where your arguments held absolutely no weight. We set that up on purpose, too, so don't go around calling the town idiots just for falling for it.
I think that this is unfair. pasch looked objectively less scummy than the scum players left in the game, you said you set him up, why are you as scum going "oh hai it was your own fault you got lynched even tho that is how we set it up!". like I don't get this <--- I am just trying to understand

anyways ty for the game
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3946 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3945, mykonian wrote:
In post 3082, morph the cat wrote:ok. I agree we're wking popp pretty hard and have been since day 2. You think we're what's preventing that wagon from taking off?

(I'll be pretty pissed if it actually does take off).
In post 3086, mykonian wrote:pretty much. Noone else dares to speak out. You have enough posts to pretend you are leading the town now.

I'll be just as pissed if he wins the game for scum.
I didn't even bother with explaining why MoS felt wrong in the climate where I couldn't even get stuff going on pie.
we had a town read on majiffy and a scumread on pecan we probably should have hit it with more force.

a mollie/majiffy scumread isn't common and we should probably have it hit with more force.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3951 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

also pecan totally threw a conftown game in favour of this 1.

if people wonder why sometimes I get upset that is it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3974 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3958, Mastermind of Sin wrote: - I am shocked that I got away with not only faking a PR, but also pretending to BREAK it on Day 2 and then completely stopping it altogether on Day 5 or so. I should have been called on that, and the person who came the closest to making a deal out of it was my own scumbuddy (pecan, I think).

I called you out on it.
- Porkens should have been lynched way before he was. Like, I know I was bussing him and I was also actively trying to bus him in a way that drew out his lynch as long as possible, but I don't think he should have made it past D2 tbh.
we tried to help you bus porkens.
- Lovers should not have lived as long as they did. I'd have lynched the shit out of SpyreX after claimgate. I mean, really? A doc/lover combo role in a game where every other role is very basic? Not to mention the balance of doc/doc/bp/rb/watcher/cop is incredibly strong even with the lover as a weakness.
- Pecan's cop claim shouldn't have stood as long as it did. Honestly, that was a gambit we made after morph's botched BP claim. When they claimed X-shot BP that *knew* they'd been hit, we knew that either there was a second killer out there (unlikely) or they were lying. We also knew that based on our setup information, X-shot really meant 1-shot (or morph was lying about their role altogether in some sort of town gambit to save SpyreX from a bad lynch). So we managed to get the 1-shot part into the fakeclaim before morph claimed it for their role, which lent it some credence. I still don't think the claim should have been allowed to stand, though.
I don't think it should have been allowed to stand either especially his weird reaction to majiffy's softclaim. but most of that stuff came out after we were nked.
- Town apathy and compromise lynches really hurt them this game. I feel like I, as scum, fought the hardest to avoid compromise lynches, and that's a bad sign.
- The fact that I was able to rail against compromise lynches and then repeatedly jump off my top suspect for a compromise lynch should never have been allowed. I lynched both EPM and myko as compromise lynches WHILE my top suspects were voting them both times. I have no idea how I got away with that.
me neither
Also, fuck site meta. Bad town play is still bad town play, and it always will be. I'm not going to compromise that just because people refuse to learn better game strategy.
I don't understand why you are saying "fuck site meta" when it largely agrees with what you are saying and to me, that is the problem. mebbe I just have a different view on what bad town play is.

what has been hard to accept is that most people seem to prefer scum roles rather than town 1s and will throw town games in favour of scum 1s. <---- this is what pecan did with another game. yeah I am butthurt about it.

it seemed like it took forever to get nacho to see that you were scum but I kind of blame myself for that cos I kept getting distracted by shiny things. I don't think any1 is going to argue that scum played a kick-ass game and sincerely hope that you do not think that I am trying to take that away from you (lol, as if I could).

I don't get why people thought that you were town to me it looked like you were obviously bussing porkens and the way you ramped up activity after we were dead seemed obvious to me. I had hope when majiffy subbed in and we zeroed in on pecan right away but no1 was willing to go against morph's town read on them (except notty). or their town read on you.

I think you have a GREAT point about town apathy and compromise lynches. I know I checked out for a good bit until nacho gave me a head's up about tbone's claim and I was like wat. I think we only got him lynched cos you guys helped. :mrgreen:

I thought pasch was pretty transparent with his thought processes. they might not have made sense to other people but they made sense to me. <--- this is why I addressed you in the first place. I felt it was unfair to blame pasch for his mislynch when scum had moved him in that position in the first place. it seems like the town you are applauding are the people who helped you win.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3975 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ugh quote tags fail

anyways

you guys played really well what it seems like what you were crabbing about was that town did not give you a good enough challenge. and you would probably be right.
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”