Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Whats with your pseudo votes btw? If you vote, is it locked?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 200, notscience wrote:Did anyone else notice how Raging Bull came in here like "yo I got 2 votes waddup" and left without proving that they have two votes

No RVS

No commenting on anyone

it was just like

yo sup

bai
Just saying, Sakura/GiF/Pieguyn knows I have work. Really unrelated to how I play, but in case why you think I just left.

Why would I even RVS at that point in the game anyways? It seems like everyone was going over how GiF can be scum or not. Me continuing on RVS would have been counter productive. Me claiming my vote counts as two so I don't surprise anyone. I'm already even curious about you. Why point me out and not even vote? Not even any discussion shifting from GiF suspicion to me. Everyone else voting me I am town reading.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

VOTE: notscience
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 240, SXTLHGaiden wrote:I'm voting someone?
how interesting. I will unvote after this episode of anime.
And?

SXTLHGaiden wrote:If ns is scum hunting, lynch him.
that is all i know.
So then if ns isn't scum hunting, you won't vote him? Seems anti town.

didn't like muffin dodging Varsoons' question #263. However I can somewhat relate his vote for voting me.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:39 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 274, Kagami wrote:
In post 259, zMuffinMan wrote:kagami,

varsoon sorts itself out if gif is telling the truth about the spellcard he just used

who else do you think is scum?
I can't imagine that GIF is faking the spellcard, or that it does something that isn't protective. Only thing I find surprising is that he's not Yukari.
Hmm I don't think GiF can fake a spell card since it's in the rules. I don't know if there's a punishment for it though.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:34 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

He was suspicious of me but no post of him shifts his read on gaidan less scummy than me.
Idk about gif, but i know for sure you are reading me wrong.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:35 am

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 347, pieguyn wrote:1. if no post of his shifts his read of Gaiden less scummy than you, WHY WERE YOU SURPRISED THAT HE DIDN'T VOTE YOU WHEN HE FIRST CALLED YOU OUT? THAT STATEMENT LITERALLY CONTRADICTS ITSELF.
2. don't you imagine that the post where he voted you could be taken as him putting you above Gaiden on his scumlist?
3. suppose you have 2 scumreads, 1 with 0 votes and 1 with 3 votes. why would you pick the one with 0 votes as opposed to adding pressure to your scumread with 3 votes already? that argument is invalid and I find it hard to believe that's the best you can come up with out of 14 pages of content. on the other hand, it makes more sense as an excuse to jump onto the wagon
I'm used to people being suspicious of someone to keep tunneling out on the same person. (i.e you) That is also how I play. If you're suspicious of someone, you vote them to put pressure, information, or because he's a scum read. I'm surprised because he called me out and not vote me. While there was no new posts that shifts his read, he then votes me. If there was no new post, then perhaps Gaiden should still be scummier than me and not vote me.

Yes that's true, but also there was a mini wagon on me so it also seemed opportunistic. You only see my vote as an excuse to jump on the wagon, but why don't you read his too?

I would probably vote the one with 3 votes. Although I don't consider a person who has 2 vote a wagon.
pieguyn wrote:also gun to the head, read on GIF
Town. Very open to discussion. Protecting Sakura.
In post 291, GuyInFreezer wrote:I dont have any energy to go head on with pieguy right now.
seems pretty true.

Every time you tunnel me, I really don't feel like answering because you have tunnel vision.
vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 340, Raging Bull wrote:VOTE: notscience
This guy is a buddy with NS.
But let's pressure NS because I want to see how he breaks.
Reason?

@Muffin
I thought the vote was mainly because of saying hi, im two vote. Then disappear. I admit it may not have been the best way to introduce myself, but hey! I was busy.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:55 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Didnt want to read 14 pages honestly. After asking me about gif, i looked more.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:58 am

Post by Raging Bull »

I read people on my wagon town too.

Give me few minutes

P edit. I scanned iso of people that voted me.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:22 am

Post by Raging Bull »

still here btw. Still reading.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:49 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Idk why ns was questioning people why no one questioned feirei and varzoon similar claim but didnt do it himself.

Sakura is probably town. Had some secret going on to help kagami with miller claim. post 108
i think kagami is town for claiming miller early.

Gaiden has been posting some random stuff despite the discussion of gif claim and kagami claim going on.
In post 141, zMuffinMan wrote:
bork wrote:If flavor is alignment independent I don't see how this follows
i don't really understand what the relevance of this is, so i'm just going to pretend i do and nod sagely :nod:
Alignment is random from flavor and role. Its probably because you think his role fits scum more than town.

Okay so sakura checked alignment for varsoon, why? Thought you were going to do it on kagami. What shifted you to use it on varsoon?
In post 280, GuyInFreezer wrote:He took it anyway lol
but he warned me to do it properly next time
Why not do it again but bold her name to make sure? Right now you leave reasonable doubt if it did pass or not.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:53 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Possible kagami and sakura buddy though. Just like to know why varsoons. We would get rid of wifom of miller claim.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:54 am

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 380, Kagami wrote:
In post 378, Raging Bull wrote:I...

Okay so sakura checked alignment for varsoon, why? Thought you were going to do it on kagami. What shifted you to use it on varsoon?
what?
Somewhere earlier i think she said she can find out your role if needed but we had to wait.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:56 am

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 108, Sakura Hana wrote:no it's because their roles collide... somewhat.

You will know the answer to the last one before day end i assure you... unless i derp and day ends before i remember to do it.
Sounds like she was going to scan you
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:59 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Double voter full game. If i hammer, i get triple vote next day. if i hammer, i get quad vote next day. if i hammer, get infinity vote but then i die once that day ends.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:05 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Nvm muffin, you are right. Mod says flavor only.

Gif, is there a limit or requirement to saying someones flavor?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:13 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Just curious, but does anyone think gif may have everyones flavor but to the wrong person or if it even exist in the game?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Raging Bull »

How does playing with you discredit my vote?

Gif, go retype your spell card with sakura name bolded.

As for other people thinking of my votes, i can vote whoever based on town consensus if liked.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Town as in everyone.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Raging Bull »

If i dont hammer my vote resets to two. In case people start to worry about the votes i have.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Muffin, is there something i missed? You looked like you really want to be conf town.

@sakura, i still like gif to retype it to confirm that it worked. Since gif said that mod pm him said its fine, it help to get rid of wifom.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 591, zMuffinMan wrote:
rb wrote:Muffin, is there something i missed? You looked like you really want to be conf town.
what?
There are few posts i believe that seemed like you want to be conf town.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:22 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Busy still sorry.
In post 609, pieguyn wrote: I'd love to write RB off as town but I can't overlook his jump on NS wagon and how a bunch of inconsistencies popped up when pushed about it. and I'm having a lot of hesistation bc I know he pushes these angles based on votes as town too > <
Oh lovely, forget what I said about tunnel vision.

I feel uncomfortable when someone likes to keep saying that they are town which makes me feel like they can't play obv town enough to be read as obv town, but need to say it to people.

You guys can always also prevent me from getting more than 2 votes by just telling me to not hammer. Or I can also confirm what vote count I am by self voting at the beginning of each day to see how strong my vote so there is no secret.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

@GiF why don't not bold Sakura's name this time so we know it's actually used or not.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:55 am

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 625, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 622, Raging Bull wrote:@GiF why don't not bold Sakura's name this time so we know it's actually used or not.
Actually, tell me where exactly this wifom is.

Because some people might wonder if your spell card worked or not without Sakura in bold.

And just in case, im not guessing what your card did, but it was if it was accepted or not. Anyways my discussion is useless. Ugh... still while you guys cant see town in my post, im still going to try.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:50 am

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 668, Feirei wrote:Dear Hana. What are your thoughts wrt myself and Varsoon?

RB, you can try being town to your heart's content, but your role is much too dangerous.
Then why say you havent seen any town vibes from me? If my role is dangerous, it shouldnt matter to you.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:08 am

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 654, Sakura Hana wrote:Also FFS I had stopped going more indepth into GiF's card and already was telling RB to stop asking and he was all like "BUT I WANNA BE SURE!"
pseudovote: Raging Bull.

??? You never told me to stop asking. And somehow this vote, or well pseudovote looks forced. Its as if you tried to be on my wagon without being on my wagon because you know gaiden was being your vote.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Raging Bull »

borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 721, Raging Bull wrote:Its as if you tried to be on my wagon without being on my wagon because you know gaiden was being your vote.
Couldn't you make that argument against any vote that sakura made, considering precedent?
Dont understand what it means. Sorry.

And sakura, you are right I could, but considering how gaiden is playing, it was pretty much expected that he will vote me.
So what is this post of asking me to stop asking gif.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Also with me being L-1 and mr IC there asking if I have anything else to claim, would anyone like GiF to see if he can really read flavor? He can post before I do. I have one more ability but it is at night.

p edit. i just answered it. Please read.

Raging Bull wrote: And sakura, you are right I could, but considering how gaiden is playing, it was pretty much expected that he will vote me.
So what is this post of asking me to stop asking gif.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 729, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 726, Raging Bull wrote:Dont understand what it means. Sorry.
1) Why is sakura scummy for what gaiden is doing
2) Why is the fact that she pseudovoted on your wagon relevant (as opposed to somewhere else)
She's scummy to me because due to Gaiden's behavior of already being her vote for like pretty much everything she did made it almost obvious that her pseudovoting me would result in Gaiden voting me. Her pseudo vote on me also makes it look like an opportunity to vote a wagon and not be involved at the same time. People will probably question Gaiden more than Sakura on the basis of "You can vote yourself but you only follow Sakura"

p edit:
Considering how Gaiden is playing, he was going to vote me because of Sakura pseudo vote, that is why I did not question it.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:44 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Sakura Hana wrote:Yeah but it's not like I asked Gaiden to do what he's doing i'm doing pseudovotes to telegraph my scumread like normal votes would but since i can't vote because i'm voteless i have to do it that way, if that's an issue with you then i'll stop pseudovoting and problem solved, but that doesn't remove the fact that Gaiden still is being awkward in that regard and may decide to vote my scumreads.

And you putting the blame on me looks like you're doing exactly what Gaiden would want, to put the blame on me for HIS votes.
I know you asked Gaiden to stop. Why didn't you keep pushing for it then? only did it once iirc. If it really bugged the crap out of you, you should have kept asking him.

Are you kidding me? You putting the blame on Gaiden is exactly what I think you wanted.

Where the fuck is my answer Sakura? Where did you say that you stopped asking me about GiF? You asked me about it yourself.

borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 733, Raging Bull wrote:She's scummy to me because due to Gaiden's behavior of already being her vote for like pretty much everything she did made it almost obvious that her pseudovoting me would result in Gaiden voting me. Her pseudo vote on me also makes it look like an opportunity to vote a wagon and not be involved at the same time.
So what does hypothetical town!sakura that wanted to vote you do in this situation?
Town!Sakura? What is town!sakura mean?

But if town!sakura wanted to vote me, she would have had a better reason than a "FFS I WANT TO KNOW MORE" thing on me.
Raging Bull wrote:Also with me being L-1 and mr IC there asking if I have anything else to claim, would anyone like GiF to see if he can really read flavor? He can post before I do. I have one more ability but it is at night.
also would like people to comment on this if they feel ok with it.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 740, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 739, Raging Bull wrote:Where the fuck is my answer Sakura? Where did you say that you stopped asking me about GiF? You asked me about it yourself.
You're right i didn't ask you to stop, but i did imply that you were going to deep into it when I commented on the answer that FG gave. Still doesn't change the fact that you kept insisting after FG mentioned that there had been no errors in spellcard usage.
What's so wrong about asking GiF to retype YOUR NAME to HELP YOU out? I was not even fishing out what that card did. Give me a scum motivation for doing that.
In post 742, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 739, Raging Bull wrote:Are you kidding me? You putting the blame on Gaiden is exactly what I think you wanted.
And what makes you think you putting the blame on me isn't what Gaiden wanted? As I said it's his vote not mine, why aren't you questioning him, he can stop following me whenever he wants i've asked him to stop following me and he doesn't want to.
Because it stems from your reason of voting me. I probably would have been less suspicious of you and more on Gaiden. Your reasoning just didn't seem right, especially for L-2.
borkjerfkin wrote:
RB wrote:she would have had a better reason than a "FFS I WANT TO KNOW MORE" thing on me.
that'd have been a better argument to make from the getgo "sakura is voting me for a dumb reason" than dancing around it with the gaiden thing.
I thought it would be assumed since that's where she voted me. But I'll note that then.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Who is hanazawa anyways?

Im sad no one had opinions on my idea.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

I wasnt asking anything about his card god damn. I just asked him to retype your name. He already said what the card will do but i dhdnt even ask anything about condition, requirement, or any of the sort. Please stop bringing that up. Its annoying as hell.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 838, Varsoon wrote:
In post 836, Sakura Hana wrote:What I didnt like about RB was constantly pressuring GiF into more stuff about his spellcard when the mod already had confirmed that there were no spellcard errors, and then him blaming me for Gaiden's vote.
Yeah, this too.
There was also that moment where RB was going to use flavor claim to prove GiF's claim or something
Yes to this. Since my lynch was imminent, i can at least see if i can make you guys believe him reading everyones role.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Gaien, explain why i make you wary?

Ill answer pieguy later.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 893, pieguyn wrote:
@RB:
how do you think Sakura is scum after it's been p much proven she's a daycop already? like I know you know this bc of the first few posts in your ISO re: Sakura's target and then you started attacking her despite this. so what's going on?
It stemmed from her vote. I was town reading her, but pseudo voting me with a reason such as me apparently digging into GiF spell card and trying something that will help her just didn't feel right. What did you think about Sakura's reason for voting me?

Little worried how everyone just went off my wagon. Soon as I got L-1'd everyone just slowly backed off.

hey Feirei, I'm not giving you town vibes. Why unvote? my role is too dangerous apparently. Anti town to keep me alive. I'm fine if you think that I had baseless accusations on Sakura, but you really think her pseudo vote on me was good?

So far latest two vote were on people that did not post much. Me because of my "hi guys I have two vote, bye" and now bitmap for not posting a lot. I felt like after my wagon died down a bit, you try to go to another person to get them lynched.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Feirei
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 1046, GuyInFreezer wrote:Actually come to think of it, if nothing else makes him town, it's the "all votes sticks on him" that makes him town I think
Possible that scum can also get it and use it as a way to avoid votes. But alas, i didnt realize my mistake until kagami said so. Still fine with my vote.

@muffin why shouldnt i be concerned that the wagon on me died? I dont think i did much to warrant a L1 wagont to like 2 votes.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Gif, why do you think feirei might be town?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

? Post 934?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 934, Raging Bull wrote:
In post 893, pieguyn wrote:
@RB:
how do you think Sakura is scum after it's been p much proven she's a daycop already? like I know you know this bc of the first few posts in your ISO re: Sakura's target and then you started attacking her despite this. so what's going on?
It stemmed from her vote. I was town reading her, but pseudo voting me with a reason such as me apparently digging into GiF spell card and trying something that will help her just didn't feel right. What did you think about Sakura's reason for voting me?

hey Feirei, I'm not giving you town vibes. Why unvote? my role is too dangerous apparently. Anti town to keep me alive. I'm fine if you think that I had baseless accusations on Sakura, but you really think her pseudo vote on me was good?
Also answer my question feirei.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Oh.
I got mad when her reason for voting me was stupid that i only saw her as scum and not daycop.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1119 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Actually that time i got lazy to p edit.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:43 am

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 1136, zMuffinMan wrote:
raging bull wrote:@muffin why shouldnt i be concerned that the wagon on me died? I dont think i did much to warrant a L1 wagont to like 2 votes.
if it concerns you, why don't you have any opinions on the people who were unvoting you and their reasons for unvoting you?

it feels a lot like you're making an empty statement here that's designed to look like it means something when it really doesn't.

also, did you forget that your vote was going to be stuck to feirei for the rest of the day or you just don't care about it?
Didnt know. What do you think about feirei thing with votes stuck on her?
zMuffinMan wrote:it's somewhat serendipitous that you're an IC this game because i'd probably be lynching the fuck out of you right now if you weren't
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Idk how feirei plays but she is passive and said that she will answer questions given to her, combined with votes stuck on her made it an incentive for people to not vote her.

Why more likely town than scum?

zMuffinMan wrote:
raging bull wrote:@muffin why shouldnt i be concerned that the wagon on me died? I dont think i did much to warrant a L1 wagont to like 2 votes.
if it concerns you, why don't you have any opinions on the people who were unvoting you and their reasons for unvoting you?

it feels a lot like you're making an empty statement here that's designed to look like it means something when it really doesn't.

It is true that i didnt follow up on unvoters but it is definitely means something. What made you unvote me then vote me again?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Raging Bull »

@muffin Idk, but i did admit that i didnt do anything to my unvoters. Something about you just make it look like your answers to my questions are just more questions to dig me in deeper. And i did talk about feirei play. I also dont see whats wrong with discussing roles. People have been judging my role too. Why only question me about feirei role and not sakura or gif?

@gaiden, whats your read on me now?
@ns, what did gif do to like make you want to vote him instead?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:33 am

Post by Raging Bull »

If you didnt give two shits about it, then why didnt you question people talking about my role? Why didnt you tell them to focus on how i acted?

And yes. Seeing as you use meta, do you think feirei has something to hide by not linking any games but mentions that she lurks?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Raging Bull »

vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1195, GuyInFreezer wrote:Hi.

Can someone give me a summary for past 5 pages or so?
zmuffin is scum and we have to lynch him, because vigs don't work on him.
And your vote is on me. Ok.

@muffin, gaiden is wary about my role. Gif thinks im town because of my suicide. How about feirei saying she lurks though? Do you still think she is slightly town? How about her participation of discussions? Only answer questions when directed to her.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:45 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Hey better question, why is your vote on me but zmuffin is scum according to you.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Then start asking them? Just because they havent posted anything content wise doesnt mean you shouldnt do something to get from them.

Lurking isnt alignment indicative? Im certain scum has a higher chance of lurking than town.

And seriously? What reply is about her responding to questions directed at her only? Its a given that you answer questions directed at you. Fluff and meaningless question back at me. Last few post of feirei have been null at best. Nothing new content wise. She rarely gives her thoughts here and there. What do you think about her not questioning her scum reads? Or anyone for that matter.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 1212, Feirei wrote:
Vote: Raging Bull

First off you townread almost everyone on your wagon, now you're pushing me for bullshit reasons? You have to go.

Fuck off and answer my question. Why Unvotingme despite my role being so dangerous. And how you read sakura vote on me. Her reason for voting me was bullshit, your reason is bullshit.
vezokpiraka wrote:
In post 1204, Raging Bull wrote:Hey better question, why is your vote on me but zmuffin is scum according to you.
How about you answer my question before asking me something else?

I have a scum read on both you and zmuffin. There is a wagon on you and there isn't one on zmuffin. I can't lynch zmuffin just by myself. I'm not good enough to make a case in which I explain why I think zmuffin is scum.
How about you read before you ask? Muffin asked already.

@muffin, there is nothing stopping anyone from posting few times then disappear when you ask a question. (In fact i did it. Sleep though. ) essentially giving time for them to think, so that doesnt make sense. Explain how did the timing of her reads were good.
Sakura Hana wrote:So wait, RB wants Feirei to ask questions directed at other people? what?
??? I like feirei to ask questions more basically.

@feirei again, varoon read me as town and voting me now and bullshit reason, are you going to vote him too?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:23 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Gaiden, why does my role make you wary? And why will you die? You can explain why, unless you need a spell card then nevermind.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Raging Bull »

@sakura, id like a feirei scan also if you will. Still like muffin scan too though.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:59 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Are you blind? I fucken typed it for you. My role is dangerous so why fucken unvote? You voted bitmap for info but got nothing and voted me back. Got no information at all, empty vote and reasoning. Explain why my vote is dangerous? Explain sakura vote and reason on me? Hint im also not caring about varsoon since i know he gets sorted tomorrow, but you dont even attempt to get anything from him despite him voting me exactly how i voted you. Town read, but vote. Bullshit reason. And go lash out, i fucken dont care, makes this game more exciting than your prod dodges
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

My double voter claim is pretty much like miller claim, i have nothing to hide. Not to mention that i no longer can hammer when scum probably wants me to hammerto get 3 votes. So idk why its dangerous. Pl lynch at best. Come at me.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Kinda gay that i cannot unvote now.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Happy birthday sakura.

What was the point of the question earlier? Confusion?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

In post 1229, Sakura Hana wrote:Sorry, but you got yourself into that one.
Hmm? What do you mean?
Im not on my computer so i dont have hover over text
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:56 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Nvm, reference to my unvote.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Consider this post as a vote for gaiden
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Long enough time for him to get a read on me since he said he will. Putting me L1 but unvotes me even though he pretty much suspicious of me early D1. Posts around 780 kinda felt odd for gaiden. Felt good on vote on me, then sakura questioning a bit more. Then unvote because i didnt question gaiden?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:13 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

zMuffinMan wrote:
raging bull wrote:Explain how did the timing of her reads were good.
OK. i'll give the example that most sticks out to me because it was the first post that really stood out as a town post from Feirei. felt about as natural a post as I've ever seen from a player. the content isn't _reallY_ all that town (though this is a good example of Feirei interjecting her opinions on the game unprompted) but the timing of it especially is what made me think town here. it was at a point where the game was slowing down a bit (Hanasawa still hadn't posted, there were still a lot of people with no content, and conversations weren't really getting anywhere) and i dunno, i guess that post felt like it was injecting a bit of life into the thread. i suppose it's technically possible it comes from scum, but it just looked natural to me
raging bull wrote:@sakura, id like a feirei scan also if you will. Still like muffin scan too though.
do you think i'm scum now?

and i realise this post came before the replace out, but do you still think feirei('s slot) is scum? 'coz 1220 and the replace-out looked really town
raging bull wrote:Not to mention that i no longer can hammer when scum probably wants me to hammerto get 3 votes
explain this
The game went for 3 days and posting time was consistent throughout the day. Feirei did not mention hanazawa, why was the name mentioned by you? You said few people had no content, why did you change and say a lot now? Post 563 And the conversation was discussion about my posts and role and how my role claim was town or not. And i thought you dont care about role speculation so why talk about my role? Not only that, if you really thought feirei was town and that post was to inject conversation, why did you do nothing but still talk about me?

Slot im not as sure, but if feirei continued on yes. Point of this question? I dont see town in that post. Completely dodged why she unvoted me about my role and not explain her opinion on what about sakura vote. Post 1120. The only true case she had was me not reading thread. Her vote on me was baseless, she did not answer my question. Idk why she gets sorted with varsoon when only cop scanne varsoon.
I cannot comment on replace out though i wish she answered befall requesting replacement.

Explain how that was town.

Also answer 1215. What makes you think that someone cant disappear once you ask them questions? I want to see your logic of it for not questioning them until they are on.
raging bull wrote:Not to mention that i no longer can hammer when scum probably wants me to hammerto get 3 votes
[/quote]

Im explaining why my role is also good to claim early. I tell town of my double vote so they are aware of it and no derphammer. My increasing vote power would have wanted to be used more wisely if i was in scum team. I wont vote unless there was a presentable target to hammer. At best policy lynch imo. What is town motivation in not claiming double voter?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:22 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

And as for me thinking you are scum.... you are becoming more, but not as high as i read feirei. If i were to guess for now, i say feirei slot and you are scum. I want to say both of you are scum more than only one out of the two.

Pseudovote muffin.

And why replace out is town to you? I would say its not alignment indicative because personal reasons come up, but tossing that aside, i would read it as scum not answering my question.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:23 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

I play on my phone so dont expect me to quote individually unless i think its confusing
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

@muffin, which post made you read hanazawa as town?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Prod dodge. Dont have time.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Raging Bull »

sorry guys gotta prod dodge again. Will post after work. Approx 10 hours. I'll review over on my phone at work.
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Whats the case on tne btw?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

i was about to post that im reading...
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

Ok why the hammer gaiden?

I would say that a scum was on bitmap and/or tne wagon due to inactivity. Idk pieguy kill. He pretty much town read scum so idk why him. Best bet is that the kill may have tried to put blame on gif
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:26 pm

Post by Raging Bull »

God i hate posting on phone.

@muffin, at best the replace out is not alignment indicative to me. I explained why already if that replace out was scum. It felt as if caught scum doesnt want to answer. And honestly, i dont think your questions on me had any use besides the first few days of D1 when i didnt post or read much. Regarding my post on 1211, i saw no town motivation on unvoting someone feirei scum reads and a dangerous role. I also liked her to explaim why it was a baseless accusation i did on sakura and not something feirei pulled out of nowhere. As for hanazawa town read, im surprised you town read her considering she was basically trying to get rid of my wagon.

Fwiw, i dont scum read you as big as D1 for now.

vote gaiden
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1596 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Raging Bull »

@muffin, i do read victor as scum still but after that vote lock, i decided to wait.

And idk who asked me about town read scum, but i saw pieguy give his reads and all his scum read flipped town. So im not sure why pie would be targeted.

unvote
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Two IC?

I feel like ns knows something about gif.

@ns whats your reason to chat with sakura? You think sakura and gif scum team?
Raging Bull
Raging Bull
Goon
Raging Bull
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:02 am

Post by Raging Bull »

Request replacement

I really don't have time for mafia anymore.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”