MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #208 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Finally caught up. I wasn't expecting that need before my first post, yet here we are. Since Lambda isn't inclined to tell you, I will: Her ability starts a Haiku Contest. I wouldn't stake Day 1 on the quality of poetry. Unless it were between Sixty and Plum, who I would trust to make beautiful prose.
Venmar wrote:Yeah, everything Sangres has been saying this game feels out of tune for his town meta and feels forced.
Vote: Sangres
This is wrong and you should feel bad. If Nacho is the one posting, and although I'm unfamiliar with the other head's style I have some faith in my ability to recognize it as him, I would use words such as obvTown and never getting lynched to describe him, not forced. Try again.
I'm aware voting sangres has been something of a trend this early Day. I'm attributing it to early loudest voting syndrome.

Katsuki's posts aren't interesting enough to vote. In point of order this game could already use more posters posting less. (I wanted to vote Nero Cain for this reason at first. Seeing his name in color is disappointing. Why the heck is he blue anyways? The town color is Heart-Attack On First Read Red.)

Tonally I have a strong town read on LLD, and a fairly strong one on Cerulean and sangres. I might have a stronger read on Sixty if ty were bulleting a scum list to me. :goodposting: about reactions from someone you think is Town aside, the only scumread is a throwaway line about Howard being boring. Which he is, but it's a lame reason for a vote.

Wow, wallposting while not rambling is fucking hard, how do people even do this? I don't care to vote anyone yet and if you don't like it sucks 2 b u. I don't have a read on most everyone else, half because I've never played/read F-16 games so I don't know why people have a Townie boner over them, half because 85% of the game is three people and a bunch of people still haven't posted yet. Likely they are staring at the "Page 9" tab while trying to slit their wrists with their keyboard. Speaking of things to slit wrists over, I give my role a 1/25 of a Voyeur rating, with a pending 1/50 drop if this goes how I expect it to.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #211 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Remember how bad
The haikus submitted were?
Why would you want that?
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #213 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm pretty sure he's Thor who won a Best IC scummy? Not that I would be flavorgaming or anything.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #225 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Children, please.

Not only is this trash talking not bringing us closer to a scum lynch, it's horribly bad.
Almost as worthless as F16 making a Town case on an IC.
Lambda, skittles aren't blue, they're
purple
mauve.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #228 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

...Mauve? There's only mauve, jade and whatever the fancy term for PLAIN RED is.
Somehow you are turning this conversation further away from interesting then the SDC posers. Do you perhaps want to talk about why Katsuki is scum or something?

PEdit: Fair enough. It hasn't explicitly been announced that they're innocent.
...The joke is he's blue like a smurf. FUCK I just got that. FARADAY.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #241 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Well, I'm here. You have yet to mention a thing I would talk to you about.
I'm purposely avoiding adding to the landfill. If you want something, ask.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #256 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I wasn't going to say anything about Tammy not being at class. It being Saturday is a telling clue.
At least three people have commented wishing to talk about the game, and you are pointedly refusing to talk about the game. Tierce has a point that you should stop. And not do the angry over-reacting. What was that about a PoE ability?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #263 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If you click the link you might see she was referencing an audio book as a joke. It's a really good audio book too.
If you're implying yelling at Tammy is because she's Scum and mad. I doubt it, making Tammy mad is way on the bottom of my To-Do List. I guess it's not entirely discountable.

Just like.. behave, both of you. We can be nice to each other and still murder people, okay?
>_> Goddamnit Tammy will you please just step away and cool off for awhile? Not like an entire game while?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #268 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I've decided on my own prerogative that Flipping Awesome gets added to my Town spreadsheet, tentatively until his other half is confirmed to be playing and not locked in a basement for fear of making scum posts. Despite dressing up for the occasion I'm still being treated as invisible. Maybe a fight with Lambda would increase my visibility.

Hey. Hey LLD. I heard you enjoyed strangling kittens for scum roles.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #271 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm sorry, I'm not into that kind of thing. You'll have to settle for aromantic cuddles.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #292 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Venmar wrote:But Sangres isn't anywhere near this trolly or obnoxious as town?
Have you just not played with Nacho or something? He's pretty boring as scum.
Unlikely lynch subject today, please pick an actual someone.

On the other hand, I'm attracted to bright flashing lights coming from chasable cars.
VOTE: Tim Howard
Untrod Tripod wrote:I mean your attempted deflection from your buddy Cerulean is adorbs and everything, but
Probably a joke, but I'd be hard-pressed to think of something less likely right now.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #314 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 297, Flipping Awesome wrote:Shadoweh, can you walk me through your thought process of criticizing my posts at first and then turning around and townreading them? (Penguin had a few thoughts in the QT but she said she'll post tonight so you should probably be able to interact with her then).
~ F-16
I wasn't critizing your posts, merely stating I don't have an idea of how to read you. Considering the general popularity you have I don't believe gaining a read on you today is a priority. Superficially I think you're townish?

Venmar's Day 1 in a nutshell: "I have no scumreads and I must talk about how Town Nacho is."
Maybe you should try reading someone else in the game instead. No, really, talk about how you read other people.
As tempting as moving is, I just got on this wagon and a lack of posting is never a reason to move in my books.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #320 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You're only unpopular if someone is actually voting you.
Actually, sometimes you can be popular and still have a wagon for no visible reason.
I'm saying people don't think you're scummy and it's obvious they don't.

It looks more like Venmar is backing down from a hard position to push due to drawing heat from it.
Venmar wrote:Gross and untrue distortion of facts is gross.
Oh, you're right, I forgot you said "I think Howard is Town." So there's one person you have a read on besides sangres. Trying to understand your read on Sangres is an exercise in futility because it's all tone arguments and no substance. What did 295 do for you that 99 didn't?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #399 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I fell asleep and people started immediately talking about me. <_<
It's not like Tammy can tell when I'm Town either, she would just waffle about it. I only have two modes, really Fucking Obvious Scum and Cute. I like to think I sound more
crass
genuine
as Town.
In post 375, Tim Howard wrote:(Whole buncha words I don't wanna read again were here.)
My current thoughts for scum are Zdenek and Cerulean. Obviously you're all gonna be like LOL IT'S COS THEY VOTED YOU but trust me, it's not ;)

Zdenek is trying to be all town-leadery, from my pov, and I don't think he has the skill to do it, so it strikes me as odd. Cerulean I just don't like their posts. I will go through and find specific examples
if you really want
but you could just believe me and we'll be fine.

People who can go on the town pile: Nero Cain, Venmar, LLD and Plum. I've liked what I've seen from those people.

-Nexus out
I don't think anyone voted you for being a jerk to Sixty, not even Sixty who has been voting you since page 7.

Not having the skill to be a leader has never stopped anyone from trying. Considering the lull from people who didn't know how to push past RVS-y thoughts, someone trying to take charge in that situation should come off as more pro-town, yes? Otherwise it does look like yes, it's because Zdenek was voting you. The ad-hominem quote wall of Zdeneks after this doesn't help. You do not look like you're attacking Zdenek for being Scum, just "Bad".

Cerulean's #362 IE Empire taking the reins seriously looked pretty damn pro-Town to me and filled with delicious actual reasoning on more then a surface level. Saying they've posted alot of useless fluff (which isn't out of character for Tammy in general) ignores the reads posts interspersed between. They haven't just been fluffposting.

You've also got a weird town pile. The only thing Plum's done is sheep chamber onto Venmar, who you have a townread on, where did you pull a townread from that?
In post 386, Nobody Special wrote:
In post 208, Shadoweh wrote:Finally caught up. I wasn't expecting that need before my first post, yet here we are. Since Lambda isn't inclined to tell you, I will: Her ability starts a Haiku Contest.
In post 208, Shadoweh wrote: I give my role a 1/25 of a Voyeur rating, with a pending 1/50 drop if this goes how I expect it to.
Are these two things related?
If I didn't think half the game could guess this I wouldn't be inclined to answer you, but no. I can just
read minds
intuit reasoning. I do have irresistible urges to flavorgame the setup and crack everyone's picks wide open for some reason though!
In post 378, Sixty wrote:*PUPPY RAGE*
Spoiler: Puppy Hugz

Less talking to someone who isn't as pretty as me? What do you think of:
- Nero Cain claiming not to be an Innocent Child
- Zdenek, in general I guess
- UT who tbh seems forgettable to me this game
- DayMasoning with Cerulean and/or making some weird SCS hybrid?

To CBD, who I have mostly been ignoring. I understand the nature of your complain, but "LLD is really super obvtown" and "LLD should stop trolling people by making it sound like there will be actual posts to judge rather then who writes the best a b c d e stanza" are seperate statements. Also I just really wanted to show her how clever I am.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #401 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:25 am

Post by Shadoweh »

It seems more like a personal tell then something you can define as town, though. Sheeping it easy is null to me?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #457 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

NS: I know Lambda and her pick pretty well. Is there a reason you're bothering me about this? The only other option would be LLD telling me this in a QT, which I then decided to say in thread because I'm an idiot.

Something something framer claim, Zdenek outted it in his first post then never mentioned it again, kind of like outting when you're a miller. There is literally no other use for the role as town then what Zdenek did, and if he's trying to ride it he's not riding very hard. If the question is "Why would Zdenek have a useless ability?" the answer is "Because Faraday." See: The blue guy on the votecounts. I thought you knew Faraday's mod style better then that, Reck.

Empire is never going to forgive me for Viscon. At least we're thinking the same RE Tim Hortons. I kind of think Venmar's posting has improved compared to TH continuing to take a nosedive. Even if he can't spell your name right.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #474 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 466, Untrod Tripod wrote:...do you not have an all caps post restriction?
If he does, Katsuki has broken it at least twice already. I suspect the restriction might be in his heart.

I was kind of hoping sixTy would answer my bullet points from earlier even if I'm getting a gist of how Sixty feels about them. >_> Mostly because I would like to talk in the thread about something besides my cuteness rating. Being ignored makes me very sleepy..
In point of order, there's already somewhat of a consensus reached, and vote subject Tim Howard doesn't seem inclined to reach back out, so it feels like we're standing around pointlessly right now. Other then continuing to softclaim really loudly..
In post 459, Nobody Special wrote: Forgive me for trying to play the game. :igmeou:
It's kind of rolefishing. Which is why I asked why you asked me. Unless you thought the both of us are scum together I don't see why you would want to press a possible link between me and LLD.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #479 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:30 am

Post by Shadoweh »

This is the strangest thing I've said in awhile, but I thought Nero Cain claiming not to be confirmed when it really looks like he is was townish? Blue is plausible as a Town color, seeing as some moderators use it for the color of Town PR's. I'm attempting to sift through who I consider null with these three. And I agree on the other two.
Guessing from Tammy saying she was taking a break from mafia in the Micro Queue, I'm assuming only Empire is in there. He was barely responsible for the Dragon Fiasco, I blame Llamarble for 95% of that. Besides, I'm Always Town(tm).
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #505 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If he was a PGO he would have been asking for alot of bodies yesterday.
I think I'm going to get mad if this keeps up. I have no idea what either of you are voting me for. Besides chamber having no sense of humor. But I expect something from Big Blue when the last thing you said was you had a town read. If you're trying to piss me off it's working.
Also this entire conversation about 'controlling the framer' that we wouldn't have known existed if he hadn't claimed it is dumb.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #507 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

...Yes? As in 24 hours ago? I can tell fucking time here.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #509 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:28 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I would have said yesterDay. Sorry for assuming that it's Day 1 and no one would think I was talking about a non-existent Night 0, I'll remember to edit my posts with your disability in mind from now on. But if you're here to take stupid potshots at timetables maybe you can answer me from earlier when I wondered how you could possibly not know that Faraday throws troll roles into his setups, and therefore not spent a page yelling about how a non-compulsive framer makes someone obvscum?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #514 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Nope, it's default fucking setting now. I am going to make people talk to me if I have to aggravate the answers out of you.
So alright, you weren't familiar with how whacky the roles get. Now that you are do you still think he's scum?
Venmar: Still think he's scummy, less scummy then the non-existent one I'm voting. I haven't been thinking about him lately, but my earlier points still stand.
Cut by something I'm probably going to scream some more at. Nope nevermind WHY WOULD I EXPECT YOU TO ANSWER ME RIGHT?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #520 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You mean the posts where I reiterated my request for your other half to not lurk and speak to me so I could finally get a fucking town read on you, and then actually had a conversation about suspects? Man that was so god damn scummy of me, insisting someone talk to me instead of taking another nap.

I'm just getting more furious at the idea the group of people who should be able to read me best think I'm scum. ._. For talking. I'm going to go do anything but mafia for a few hours before my vocabulary turns into fuck the fucking fuckers.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #554 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Alright, I finished off my ice cream, I think I'm all better now.
For both Nero and the puppy: Nero, you do remember you said "I'm your friendly IC" in your first post, right? Whether he would have actually succeeded in bluffing it despite being the wrong color is irrelevant, because he didn't try, and I thought that was town. Arbitrary is alot easier then trying to read your posting style for me, because I kind of hate your posts.
Chamber: It's not my catchphrase. Let me have some fun despite looking like I mugged a leprechaun.

I don't really want to stop voting Mr. Howard. I fully believe the only reason his wagon's dispersed is practical application of the D.O.N.T method. However seeing as it's succeeded and his wagon -has- gone, I'm just going to plot for his return while voting someone else. As.. soon as I figure out who that is.

I'm comparing Reck's Day 1 from FoG to this one (use the meta you know etc.) and he was alot more aggressive, both with votes and just bothering people. I'd be pointing out UT in particular regarding you too, specifically, you were calling out his reasoning for TH's persecution complex while.. voting for Tim Howard. Considering the way you were voting what came out of place in FoG, if you thought UT was using scummy reasoning earlier I think you would have voted him, and you implied you thought he was scummy? ("I'd compromise all over him" isn't exactly the most serious statement..) I guess I'm basically asking what your opinion is on him, besides someone Sixty thinks is your scumbuddy.

Meanwhile Venmar's posts are getting worse again. >_> IE They're all ad-hominem. Those two posts are from two different people, so unshockingly they both apologized separately. It also doesn't affect their Are They Mafia status. Was there anything actually scummy in their posts you wanted to comment on?

<_< I've been writing this for like an hour and haven't stopped waffling so I'm just going to post this and keep reading. I don't think my confidence in doing something right is going to go up long enough to feel good about voting.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #557 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

...Really. That's your problem? I'm not going to search for games where the town PR's flipped blue instead of green for you, you know they exist, and from my first comment on him I obviously don't think blue is the natural fucking color for Town. So you're voting me because you think I'm stupid. Screw you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #560 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Let me put it another way. When you see someone's name in a different color on the votecounts, what is your first assumption?
Even in Faraday's games I don't think there's been a 'You show up differently' power before.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #562 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

:V Yes, it does appear to be a throwaway joke about Thor being a smurf, that is even something I said earlier.
God damn it chamber, will you at least reread my own posts to see I already had this thought process days ago?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #565 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't really think so, but chamber is insisting I scumslipped so. Maybe there's a unicorn to be found too.
I think this stopped being about my opinion on Nero awhile ago but the entire argument is about why I'm townreading him.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #593 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You two don't know me well enough to pick me, what is this. <_<
Also, I'm not going to talk about this blue name thing anymore, it's making me disgusted with bullshit semantics. I keep putting a remark here to follow that up but they all sound really bitter and snarky so I'm just going to leave them deleted.

There's alot of rage in this game. <.< You should probs not vote Nero for you being angry at him, it's hypocritical considering the comments about Katsuki policy. You don't seem like you think he's scum man, stop voting him. :/

I don't.. think... Reck actually has a scum read on me? Did he say that somewhere besides the 'slimey wagon' part? He's not treating me like someone he's suspicious of anyways, and I think it would have been easy to vote me earlier if he was faking a scum read. I'm kind of having an Everyone Looks Town crisis and I have no idea how to snap out of it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #603 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Says the giant blue square. Stop playing hanabi and read everything I've posted at once, then apologize profusely for voting me to the point of rage and vote scum. If you don't think that was genuine enough I can work up some more open disgust just for you.

I really don't think Sixty's puppy costume is relevant to the mafia. Neither is UT's taking pot-shots at them for possibly being wrong. Other then more buddying to Reck. I think I've come to terms with actually thinking you're scum for this. I would have preferred to agree about the Reck wagon, but I'm kind of sold on him being town atm.

VOTE: Untrod Tripod
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #613 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 605, Cerulean wrote: i want to see you work up some open disgust. I want to see you mad instead of saying you'll be mad. I want you to make me believe you're town, but more and more shadoweh I just don't think that's possible.
Well unfortunately for you I'm feeling more inclined to delete my all-caps responses about how if you think I wasn't mad yesterday you aren't reading me and are NOT GOOD at mafia. You can take your scumread and stick it up your ass.

Cut: STOP SPAM POSTING USELESS SHIT.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #618 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Flipping Awesome wrote:Ugh I feel checked out of this game.
~ F-16
It's really easy to feel checked out of this game, because there are like.. three people actually played and a bunch of other people sniping from the sidelines. Pls stop talking to Tammy and do something involving checking back in. As long as it doesn't have the color 'blue' anywhere in it. And.. that's possibly the weirdest alignment tell I've ever heard of, but Tammy is obvtown anyways?

NS: That's very flattering of you. It was probably not a game I was wagoned in, because I am all of the above. (pretty sure scatterbrained in all three, but I think I'm posting quite coherently so what is that an accusation of?)

Stop. Cutting me. Why are you all deciding to post at once. ._.

I'm not talking to you anymore until you remove your vote.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #625 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The problem with meta discussion is half the game doesn't seem to like meta, and the other half is too busy not looking at meta. If you want interaction in this game you apparently gotta call it out yourself.
In post 620, Flipping Awesome wrote: I am null on you (Shadoweh) but I really did skim this game and I am going to re-read more closely and probably read a few of your games before we come to a conclusion.
You should read #Yoloville if you really want to go that far. It even has your other head in it, plus I spend a few days feeling pressured by constant suspicion from everyone. I can't remember the last time I was this mad though, tbh.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #628 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I wouldn't say it's developed, to be honest, partially because you've been out of the loop for so long. Out of the townreads I have I think you're the weakest. Looking back and re-evaluating I think you're the most likely to be innaccurate. Sorry, that's probably not what you wanted to hear.

I don't know how to explain that, Nacho as scum imo tries to flood a bunch of quote walls that are too boring to read. I'm specifically thinking of him in that game I just linked you actually. I just think Town-Nacho is really obviously Town-Nacho. *shrug* I haven't seen anything from him to make me think twice about it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #641 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 636, Venmar wrote: nero, this game is becoming a clockwork duplicate of the game you and i had long arguments and despite you using the most retarded reasoning that i proved, like in this game, i flipped town. you do this bullshit every game and each time you think you are godsent from heaven with the mandate of being able to read venmar. get over yourself.
If he was scum he wouldn't be trying to read you. :/ This is why it doesn't sound like you think he's scum. Was he scum in this game you're talking about?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #644 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Do you really want me to do this.
Do you not think that literally everyone is sick of hearing about Nero's blue color.
I have absolutely no faith that somehow, this time your nitpicking will decide "Shadoweh though Nero was an IC at first, but wondered why he was blue, then concluded that being blue was his joke-role, then thought that since her first impression was he was a real IC it was possible he could have convinced other people he was too if he had wanted to" is actually the thought process I had instead of being scum because ???

If you were seriously considering this you would complete the analysis:
Does this make sense for Town to say --> Maybe not
Does this make sense for Scum to say --> Not really
Is it possible Shadoweh was just throwing out her theories ---> Maybe
Could this be a non-alignment tell instead of SCUMSLIP OF THE CENTURY ---> MAYBE
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #648 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

What color he was didn't matter, it was the fact he was colored on the votecounts at all. Well, it would have mattered if he'd been rainbow colored I guess, but a solid block of color usually means alignment confirmed. If your argument is going to be it's impossible for me to have been momentarily confused, I'm going to start answering you with swear words of choice again.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #649 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

omg chamber just implied the scum color is green clearly he is scum lets lynch him immediately.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #652 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

sorry ill rmemember to carefully format and edit my thoughts so u can understand them in the future
its vry impsotrtant t2 me that u think im town L:)
ps "I disbelieve that you can think the way you do" fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooooooooooooou
Idn which votecount it was, i posted about it right after i noticed it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #672 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 670, Cerulean wrote: Shadoweh though can you explain your thought process here like you did a few posts ago when chamber asked you the same pointless fucking question about how you couldn't POSSIBLY HAVE thought the way you do?
SUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MY BALLLLLLLLLLLLS I'm still not fucking talking to you. I didn't fucking forget that my role pm is red. That is so far from what I actually said earlier that the only place I can assume you pulled that from is your ass.

We already tried that Tim Howard thing. Apparently powerlurking is the new way to be obvtown.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #674 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm glad talking to you is an open process in which you try to actually read what I say, possibly by comparing it to past games in some sort of, hmm what would they call it, remembering instead of deciding that I'm fake-raging at you. Actually I'm going to address one other thing you said because it's irritating me so much.
In post 670, Cerulean wrote:Because like I could see you throwing out the blue is a pr theory or even thinking he was an IC base on the blue color. But, you didn't seem to pick up why people immediately started suspecting you right after that. And then this post in which you talk about the color green seems to suggest that you still didn't pick up on it.
No, I hadn't "picked up" on it, I had no idea what any of you were talking about until one of you outright told me. Do you not understand -why- I didn't 'pick up' on an apparent scumslip I made? (why would I notice a 'scumslip' IF IM NOT FUCKING SCUM STUPID) The 'you should have added red to the end' sounds like something I would do as scum though, just to remind everyone that I -totally- remember what my role pm looks like teehee.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #676 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I really wish I could think any of them were scummy for this da boo de bullshit. It would fill me with less incoherent rage if I thought they were just trolling me. Though I'm beginning to suspect the Cerulean hydra QT has a drinking game posted with two shots for every time I all-caps post. What would a case on NS be about though?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #679 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 677, Sixty wrote:
Shadoweh 672 wrote:We already tried that Tim Howard thing. Apparently powerlurking is the new way to be obvtown.
I can hear my inner Goofball wanting blood for this scumplaining.
It's more of a statement of disgust at everyone, the person I'm voting hasn't posted since then, there were multiple "yep just chillin, lurkin, killin" posts, and Lambda seems to be high or something. The votecount hasn't changed for over a day. Nothing is happening in this game other then the Rage Power Hour and you posting about Reck. Scum is not in the building, they're currently on vacation in Florida while gobbling popcorn watching this.

I would rather... not talk about that actually, I'm unsure one way or the other but prefer not.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #685 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't think you, Cerulean or chamber are scum, so this is basically a four town laugh track fest. You say 'recent' but this has been happening a wee longer then that. :V Are you encouraging me to complaain to you now? I still don't think Reck is scum btw, I think "kind of stumble my way through Day 1 by yelling at the things that move near me and hoping I'm right." describes exactly how this game feels to me too. UT sliding so far up Reck's butt he's going to need an enema to get him out is worse imo, he was alot more votey in The Reckoning.
Geez go speculate what it is in your hydra QT.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #687 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Yes, I noticed he's still voting Zdenek. I mean he admitted here that it's not really a strong vote anymore? But like, I get the not knowing where to move thing too because I still feel the same damn way. And I disagree with you but okay.

You basically want me to give you a reads list on lurkers. I. Don't. Know. There aren't enough interactions happening to get a read on. This might shock you but being put on the defensive for impossible to understand reasons wrecks my confidence and makes it hard for me to read anything without fear of making the wrong decision. You called Venmar votes junk but his Nero-vote was super not good and he doesn't seem interested in talking about it. The pool of CDB-Tim Howard-NS-Katsuki is what I would call lurker crapshoot, ignoring the prod-slots. Though now that you've forced me to think about it, it's less then I thought, it just seems bigger since Nero/sangras/Flipping are lurking half as bad but are ignorable townenoughish for Day 1.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #693 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

"THe second coming of mollie." You shouldn't be proud of tunneling Town for an entire game because they made you angry. I'm glad we've confirmed you don't actually care what alignment I am though. I don't remember talking to you in the aia/vista game, or much of that game at all because I'm p sure I made like three posts before getting lynched. And gave up rather quickly. Maybe you should try a more recent scum game, like the one that just finished.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #695 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 625, Shadoweh wrote: You should read #Yoloville if you really want to go that far. It even has your other head in it, plus I spend a few days feeling pressured by constant suspicion from everyone. I can't remember the last time I was this mad though, tbh.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #699 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I think I'm being pretty rational right now, you're the one who started swearing at me this time? And you just compared me to mollie twice. I don't know where you got the impression that I wanted to interact with you from though. Jesus fuck, you of all people should understand why moon logic would be upsetting me. It's not like you have to worry about it for much longer because your case build on BLUE is going to get me lynched anyways and there is fuck-all I can do about it?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #701 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Do you just not understand that's what you've done here or something? I'm saying this equally to all four (2.5 slots) of you here. The only people who imo are playing the game want to lynch me for reasons I cannot come close to understanding, nothing else is happening, and there is apparently nothing on this earth that can make you change your mind OR make you realize how genuinely upset this is making me. So no, I am not going to be a rational person anytime soon, so I don't want to talk to you.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #736 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh please. Lynching/mislynching your friends is half the fun of this game.
The other half being enjoying working together to catch the scum but etc.
I'm very upset, everything is closed for Easter so I can't get a bottle of wine anywhere and I'm not sure if posting while sober is something I should do anymore. On the other hand I think something snapped last night because watching a kitten on a roomba made me deliriously happy.
In post 719, Untrod Tripod wrote: And I keep opening the thread and then closing it again because Shadoweh's ridiculous histrionics make me just want to die inside. Shadoweh I'm begging you: I've played games with you and you're a GREAT player when you're not flipping the fuck out like this. Please take a chill pill and help us hunt scum. I'd bet my bottom boondollar that scum are trying to make you a nonfactor by needling you out of the game.
Do you think either chamber or Cerulean are scum? Or NS? I appreciate the sentiment and I wish I could believe it were true, but there aren't alot of options for it here, so I don't know who those needlers would be.

I was kind of hoping to just sheep Sixty on Reckoner when I got home, but just looking at where their vote is right now is triggering me again. I'm aware that I -should- move just because no one else is going to end the standoff, but I still have no idea where else to go. Reading Venmar's scumgame he actually seems like he tries to be a nice guy scum and he was never like that from the start here. (Even if I think his hate-on for Curelean is more ridiculous then his rage vote on Cain). I'm pretty sure the only one on that list I agree on is Tim Howard still, so:

@MOD: Can you please confirm with both Tim Howard and Cerulean whether they're still hydraing (including engaging in any outside communications) and replace any that aren't with the main account of the user who's actually playing? Users who replace out of a slot aren't allowed to come back later if they change their minds, the hydras need to stop being given different privledges just because there's still a driver in the seat.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #742 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Yes, I had noticed that and it might possibly be why I questioned the part directed at me, but unless you were going to go back there my vote wasn't doing anything so.
Besides playing mafia has to be a sign of masochism, go ahead and tell me how terrible I am, just don't ask me to get really mad for real about it and then be surprised if I do. :V
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #755 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

As nice as that would be, UT, I don't think starting yet another wagon is a good idea right now.
Do you really think Tammy was faking any of that conversation? I really don't think she's capable of that.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #790 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 779, Flipping Awesome wrote:On the other hand, if she's played with Tammy/Empire/Chamber before, I think she would be a little more confident in her ability to look town and theirs to recognize her as town. So, I don't like the defeatist attitude and the whole "
your blue case will get me lynched
." I actually don't recall Empire ever making a significant case on a townie before. I dislike that she thinks she can't change Cerulean's/Chamber's minds especially as Chamber already indicated that he wanted to see Shadoweh as town and I assume Tammy was implying the same thing with the "
I love you Shadoweh
" line. Since she is townreading them both, it looks even more out of place. I haven't played with Shadoweh so I'll give a more solid opinion once I learn what her fake rage looks like.
I think you need to recognize when that statement happened. IE after over a week of shrill screaming in which many of my posts were answered by things like 'I am so sorry you got a scum role pm'. Empire hasn't made a significant case on me, he already admitted he doesn't know how to read me. And they're very obviously not changing their minds. I don't think I've played with Chamber besides the previous game I was scum in though. If I have I don't remember it.

Also I can't find aia or vista. >_> I suspect they might have been consumed by tigers.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #802 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You're not going to convince people to lynch someone based on your absent partner's case that you don't know why he had, though.
I have been trying to think of what to say to F-16 besides 'okay'. You took the 'apparently' out of that sentence you quoted of mine. As in 'apparently after all of this you are still convinced so i don't know what to do anymore'. It's really hard for me to read that again actually because I was very upset when I wrote that post. I do give up more easily as scum, but I don't think as scum I would have spent so much time arguing in the first place.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #807 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I would not post. And go to sleep instead. And wait to see if another distraction popped up in the morning.
The only reason I'm this motivated to argue is because I know I'm right.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #859 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 855, Flipping Awesome wrote: Based on your POE, it seems as though you are saying scum are likely among Katsuki, Kanye, Reck, NS, and Plum. I'm glad we're on the same page for the most part. I'll have a better idea once I get a chance to dig into their meta. I am also waffling on Plum after seeing that tonally she played a lot differently in the We're on a Boat game.
Tonally it seems like Plum has trouble getting solid reads on Day 1 and sounds a little confused as Town, but doesn't have problems bullshitting reasons to lynch people as scum, just from skimming those games. It's hard to make judgements about someone who's been V/LA so much >_>

I would sheep Nacho if people are actually going to do it, so if peeps want to actually do Katsuki.. I'm not keen on resplitting up the votes if everyone is just going to sit there again though. (I'm hereish but mostly going to be not mafiaing on pain of death via roleplaying)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #863 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

When I die I'm changing my avatar to Cerulean's with an
X
through it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #879 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Shadoweh »

A game you don't remember being in briefly.
DON'T SAY THE 'B' WORD, IT'S POISON. Look, we have less then four days left and people are still clowning around trying to start wagons on basically random people at this point. Let no previous wagon stay wagoned if no one agrees or something, etc. Argue that you don't want to lynch Tim all you want but as long as we have Fearless Leader alone on Katsuki, Nero and Venmar wasting votes on each other, The Lurkathon on me, and whatever you want to call voting Sixty right now (I'm not swearing anymore I swear but not happening), Tim is getting lynched. You all need to stop casemaking and start conceeding to each other. Maybe even get a claim going, that'd be nice, people like claims, they're exciting and stuff.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #883 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Faraday custom is people can request a safeclaim and he'll write it to sound nice, but it's not like anyone's character needs one. Am I the only person who was more interested in getting who they picked then what alignment they were? >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #891 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Im p sure I called people worse things anyways, insults don't really bother me as much as people being wrong.
Lambda, do you want to add anything relevant to the conversation, please? Nacho won't cycle back to this game for another lunar cycle.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #910 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No, yes I know it has nothing to do with your vote, yes voting you is a sin, I am not convinced it's a good idea. I'm not sure how much of that is hesitation with going with any idea at this point. The only reason I'm considering going with it is because it might move the game forward.
Venmar, I don't actually have a wagon at this point. CDB is still voting me for early game reasons and NS voted me for being a mean person.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #913 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You can't get a wagon going without reasons to encourage people to do it?
...You completely disagree with that come to think of it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #929 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:45 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

The amount of votes based on rage and not scumreads sadden me. They can't be wrong if they're scum, Reck.
Cut by Sixty saying the same thing. And really not bein' scum. I'm pretty sure he's voting you because he wants you to be scum.
I would rather keep both and lynch someone who's scum. :|
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #932 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

asfddgthjk
No one viable, honestly.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #941 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

He already admitted he doesn't even remember being in that game, what makes you think he read it long enough to see you were scum?
How can you not tell which one of them is posting? Tierce is talking about the talkss she had with you. You are both being incredibly silly.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #948 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

They commented they were both posting at the same time
And Tierce sounds nothing like Vi
And Vi wasn't in the game that was being talked about
I mean it's not that hard is it?
Also I enjoy being cut seventeen times every time I want to post but if someone is being a liability here it's not Sixty. Your activity has ranged from heavy lurking to giving way too many fucks. (it's a pun)

Yes I know it's not an 'acceptable' answer but it's the closest thing to true. The why would be because my actions are not going to be driving wagons anytime soon this game. Not least of which because there are still people offhandedly scum-reading me for poisonous colors.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #950 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I didn't answer you because I thought if you didn't remembeer you weren't going to be able to talk about it very well. <_<
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #965 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

VOTE: Reckoner
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #966 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

btw Katsuki's posts against sangres are very not good right now too, if anyone wants to comment on them between the fighting. I know it's hard to hear something besides the sound of your own rage at times like this. but if both sides wanted to stop fighting and make Nacho's dreams come true..
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #975 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 968, xRECKONERx wrote: I'm assuming you, too, do not have a reason for voting me!
It's more like a statement.
Tim Howard wrote:The justice bones in my body really want to lynch the crap out of Katsuki for ignoring the Sixty/Reck thing while it was happening. He's just completely all over the road, especially tonight. Mark me down as 'willing to vote Kats' for the Day.
So what's stopping you? Let me put it this way:

VOTE: Katsuki
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #979 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

chamber is not calling me town at all. <_< Speaking of incompetent?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #984 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It's like you're speaking another language. :|
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #991 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

They're probably not the entire scumteam but there's probably scum in there somewhere. I think y'all are trying too damn hard to solve the entire game on Day 1. You need to throw away some reservations and just vote/push someone you're not sure of. Even if it was loud, pushing Reck helped read him when alot of people weren't sure what to think of him. Take a chance on something even if you're not sure you believe in it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1048 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm really looking forward to seeing who writes the best haiku in two days. imo poetry and rap battles are how mafia *should* be played.
In post 1035, Untrod Tripod wrote:speaking of katsuki and his wagon

User: Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod _give_ <fuck>
ERROR: <fuck> not found!
If you replace your name with Everyone, that's how people feel about Venmar right now. If you move maybe it'll encourage Nero Cain to give up too and vote someone who's actually happening. Just Do It (tm)

If Katsuki doesn't ramp up by tomorrow I'm just going to move back to Tim Hortons.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1051 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1050, Nero Cain wrote:I'm pretty much ok with all the wagons sans Tim Howard and Reck. So I'll see what happens in the next 30ish hours.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1085 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:37 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1069, chamber wrote:He appears to be a double voter when voting with you (thor) or majiffy(unknown?).
Venmar claimed Majiffy. :V You are bad at reading the joke's.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1150 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1118, Sixty wrote:I'm actually considering deliberately not pushing a lynch for the sake of getting a read on a certain smiling cat. I know who -I'd- pick in her position, but I'd rather see what she does.
*I think the game is going to stay awful like this until scumone flips. Or at least a mountain of Night actions. So for the time being I'm quite willing to check out of this. uo.ou
/)
|=|

@LLD: Are the submissions you have to judge made public?
I have a distinct memory of that happening in at least one game your ability is based on, so etc.
Benefits to No-Lynching:
- Better Read on LLD
- LLD prob-town so town-controlled death

Cons to No-Lynching
- 0% Wagons for later analysis
- NO CLAIMS IN A NO-FLIP GAME
- LLD has been posting like she's on LSD, checked out of the game, turning lynch into a hero vig shot

Can we PLEASE consolidate and lynch someone?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1151 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1099, ChannelDelibird wrote: Update on my Shadoweh read, because it's good manners: A handful of what I think are slight town-pings over the last 10-15 pages that can put her back into 'pretty null, given that I have absolutely no baseline of reading her' territory but I will go back to the original things that bothered me Tomorrow or later Today if the wagon reappears.
But we've played together before. :| You should have an idea of exactly how baller I play as Town.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1154 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I have one worthless ability, yes. Are you trying to justify choosing me before I flip Town already?
I've had no impression you were ever going to choose me. In fact you've stayed entirely out of discussions around my wagon of lulz.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1159 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Okay but we have one day and no one else is going to vote him, so vote for someone who's actually getting lynched.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1162 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

:|
The majority of the game has a townread on Sangres and a scumread on you because you're prod-dodging. They're also having trouble with moving votes at all. You are not going to make last minute magic happen.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1166 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't think you've posted enough to be readable.
If you're asking me if I want to magical wagon the person I'm assisting in lynching his scumread, lol?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1174 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It's also not consistently true, considering how often those responses have been delayed previously. You're only getting responses right away now because she's here now.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1189 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Nero, if you could actually vote Katsuki, which with your secret doublevote would put him at L-1, that would be great.
If Yelling Bird would claim now you could start the 24 hours of arms flailing about your claim.
I really hope I didn't actually have to point out the advantages of having wagons to you, little puppy of VCA and friends.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1196 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> Please don't encourage Nero to forget about the voote yoou just showed him.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1250 (isolation #85) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

VOTE: Untrod Tripod
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1256 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:36 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Haven't you noticed no one posts during the night hours? It's like everyone thinks sundown means night phase and no one should post.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1281 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1259, Tim Howard wrote:Instant gut reaction is that the Venmar wagon is all about :JUSTICE: (totally understandable btw) and less about actual scum motivation. Will ISO him later today.
I don't get why people are giving him heck when Nero is the one that teehee hammered yesterday. Other then still hating his trolling or something? Considering even via trolling he's still posting more then half of you I don't get what the deal is about it in the first place. Seems like more of yesterDay.

Also even if I like UT's reasoning for why I'm obvTown, I'm still of the opinion he's apathetic scum. If you thought Venmar was trolly scum I find it less likely you would have voted on the same wagon and enabled the derp-hammer in the first place. Especially when you and him were posting about at the same time. You didn't seem that edgey about it.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1288 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:32 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1283, Nero Cain wrote: My list of abilities doesn't say anything about a double vote and to make me and Venmar both town and make us triple voters if on the same wagon WITHOUT TELLING ME seems...idkswingy and kina bastardish in a way. So maybe I'm just a simpleton but it looks to me like Venmar is a double voter and send the hammering vote in.
Did you think I was being hyperbolic about your secret doublevote or something? HE TOLD YOU WHEN HE SAID HE'D SHOW YOU A MAGIC TRICK WHEN HE VOTED HIMSELF. What did you think 'Sheep Majiffy or Thor' as a vote meant?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1296 (isolation #89) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Okay so, I'm sure this seems like a silly request, but does anyone voting kayne actually want to say why they're doing it, or are we just going to stare at these votes and wait for something to happen? "He wasn't here" doesn't explain to me why people care so much.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1318 (isolation #90) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1312, kanyeknowsbest wrote:i would have moved it even if i had realized how close we were to deadline
It's not like you weren't made aware. Your response was that you've seen flash wagons happen faster then a day and a half. Then you left. :| What were you reading that made you think with the way the wagons were going (Reck was going nowhere and Venmar was being townread a bunch) that people wouldn't collapse back onto Tim Hortons?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1329 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I would have more to say if it didn't feel like today was a random tangent from yesterday. And if I had problems with kayne-wagon as is. There isn't much to talk about on it besides Reck, people jumping for ~*~GUT~*~ and because he was lackluster yesterday. I mean yeah, that's true, so now what. Zdenek's hitting a bunch of good points and I think still wants to vote him? It just seems like at least half the people alive already agree kayne's lynchable and we're just killing time unttil people stop prod-dodging about it.

I'm pretty sure, reading the rest of that paragraph, that that isn't what Plum said. And I think you yourself would agree that it's been hard to find ground to stand on in this game. And that NS would be a good lynch regardless.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1346 (isolation #92) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:25 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I kind of think it's weird to attack someone's language rather then the points they're making.
Are you talking about Reck orr something quadz did because I can't tell what you're saying.
I'm not asking from the perspective of you being a scumlord, I just can't follow whaat you're thinking.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1362 (isolation #93) » Thu May 01, 2014 4:25 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Can I go V/LA until seven people stop posting prod-dodges?
That'd probably put me V/LA until less then seven people are alive. >_>
In all seriousness though I'm waiting for Reck to follow up that vote reasoning with the punchline, which I fear is never coming, and instead will leave me throwing my hands up in the air in exasperation asking why he's keeping a jokevote on UT then. Actually rereading is reminding me how much I hate Nero's posts and miss literally everyone else's who was alive that day. Can we go back to the fighting? At least we were talking then. I can say how lovely my BLUE ROLE PM is and Cerulean can tell me how scummy that is, just like old times, cmon.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1364 (isolation #94) » Thu May 01, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

No shit I don't have a blue role pm. :V
Why'd you unvote kayne and why are you voting Lambda?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1368 (isolation #95) » Fri May 02, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Well, since nothing was happening today, I got bored and read 3 other completed mafia games (rereading ADWD is always fun for me, I can be like 'oh did that actually happen? I didn't remember I posted that.') I also took the time to reread Day 1 with a better emotional disconnect so I could actually look at words being typed.

Can you explain to me where your read on Plum is coming from? The way you treat your reads in general is very odd to me. To explain:
In post 375, Tim Howard wrote: People who can go on the town pile: Nero Cain, Venmar, LLD and Plum. I've liked what I've seen from those people.
-Nexus out
Presumably something Plum said in her first posts turned out town to you, okay.
In post 835, Tim Howard wrote: Flipping Awesome's thoughts on Plum are actually quite good. (also thanks for the explanation on the big ol' list that makes more sense.)
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Plum
MIRACLES, eh? (This is pretty much a full sheep on Flipping Awesome's reasons.)
Considering there's not much explanation for why you thought she was town in the first place, it's pretty easy to change your mind, but Flipping's reasons that you quote for changing your mind are literally "Plum feels scummy. Her walls feel fluffy and not like she is trying to drive the game forward and I am coming around to Penguin's scumread on her." If I'm townreading someone it generally takes more for me then 'This person actually feels scummy' from someone who I'm not actually townreading to convince me to vote them. (In #787 you accuse Flipping of making fallback wagons, not something you say about a strong townread.) Your last comment on the issue yesterDay was that your Plum scumread 'hadn't gone away'.
And come today:
In post 1337, Tim Howard wrote: Plum's 1275 (case on UT) is solid. His response is non-useful in terms of reading him further. However, considering my townread on Venmar, the fact that UT keeps pushing him is really making me feel like he could be scum angling for a fairly easy mislynch.

Plum's posting toDay in general has been stronger than it was yesterDay.
You're sheeping her because her posting is 'stronger'? That doesn't actually change anything she did yesterday so.. you changed your mind because she made a case? How is his response non-useful in reading UT? I don't think that actually means anything, he's reacting pretty snarkily and annoyed (A little like you yesterDay but less rude) and I'd think you'd try to get a handle on thaat better if you actually cared? Your suspicions in my eyes seem to follow this pattern of not actually giving any opinions of your own, declaring someone else's case is good, and sheeping that read until it becomes convenient to switch to another wagon. I don't actually believe you have any reads of your own at all. You throw out town/scum reads, true, but they don't seem to mean anything two posts later or when it's time to actually vote someone.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1373 (isolation #96) » Fri May 02, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1371, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1368, Shadoweh wrote:he's reacting pretty snarkily and annoyed
I was going for sassy :(
Sure, sassy is a good word for it! Goes good with your pompadour there. Do you uh, agree with what I'm saying there besides Tim Howard being a scumlord in general? IT SCARES ME WHEN PEOPLE ARE SHEEPING ME
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1375 (isolation #97) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I frankly do not care what CDB thinks of Tim Howard unless he phrases it in the form of something town-motivated Mr. Howard has done this game. Not 'this post gave me towny feelings' or a link to a bunch of random posts either, no one cares about that.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1388 (isolation #98) » Sat May 03, 2014 7:36 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1384, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:So, I forgot my birthday was tomorrow, so I'm gonna have to catch up today! Let's see if I make it (probably not I'm a bad kitten D:)
Don't read the game then, I don't care, but if you're going to literally prod-dodge for a week and you're not going to replace out just bloody sheep ME. I have hit the obvtown event horizon, I'm on power mode, it's Justice time, get on my lead already. THIS GOES TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU THAT'S POSTED FOUR OR MORE PRODS.

Yeah he did but kayne's wagon was just a bunch of annoyance votes to start and no one wanted to look at his actual posts to find scumminess so shrug. I like his vote, he can post another cute prod in a day. He's doing a bad job of dressing up like who I thought he'd be though.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1390 (isolation #99) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Shadoweh »

If chamber turns out to be mafia I will have a mental breakdown post-game. Why do you think he's scum?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1397 (isolation #100) » Sat May 03, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Shrug. I don't find his trolling as scummy. I'd lynch Nero over Venmar right now anyways.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1412 (isolation #101) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Are you mad b/c we made you the Boss? I'm sorry okay? :< We just wanted to make you skip turns forever!
Tammy since you're actually reading again: I'm really sorry. I don't like feeling helpless and by the time you were shouting at me just before replacing out you pushed me past blind rage into exhausted resignation. I think if you look back you might realize we were all being very uptight over arguments that weren't that heated, it's just a game and all. So calm down and let's make some posts that involve having fun in this silly game together again. <^_^>

Tim Howard can't see what you're seeing because he's scum. I'm sure he'll be happy to sheep you onto whoever but he's still a scumbawg. (His reply doesn't change my mind, I'm aware he meant townier but it doesn't change read-convenience, I could bully this point mmore right now but im rather sleepy and I'd rather hear the sound of other people's voices for a bit.)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1414 (isolation #102) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Vote for Tim Howard because he's scum.
Also stop sucking up to people, it's unbecoming of you. Seriously don't ask, just pick someone to hate and hate them until they die, otherwise my dying message is going to be to policy lynch you before LYLO because you're being impossible to read and no one would get you were scum anyways.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1440 (isolation #103) » Mon May 05, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Summary: Alot of people were really angry yesterday! Katsukii vengekilled sangres. Today alot of people haven't been posting. Tim Howard is scum and should claim because as the person who cares the most I'm pretty much going to keep pushing for his lynch and no one's going to stop me today otherwise. :p

I'm pretty sure the replacements have less to do with perceived scumminess and more to do with who messaged Faraday back first. :V I'll be around tonight to post more, maybe, I think?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1497 (isolation #104) » Mon May 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1458, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I mean, I don't think I'm wrong about her being afraid of letting me use my ability. I just don't know if that fear comes from a scum place. Town Shadoweh has every right to be just as scared.
You are being incompetent again. I had forgotten you existed yesterDay.
Re: Helping you find reads. You've never asked me for help as Town before. Who do YOU think is scum?

Zdenek still being town isn't much of a surprise but at least it's there.

Kayne: There are five people on your list there :p Too many to be the scumteam in a game this size? idc as long as one of them gets crossed off today. Do you really think Nero Cain and Venmar are scum together though? What would that make the whole attacking each other all of Day 1 then?

I don't think I'll need vodka for awhile actually, but you can be giddy with me anyways Tmamy!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1511 (isolation #105) » Tue May 06, 2014 2:48 am

Post by Shadoweh »

That doesn't look much like a claim Mr. Howard. The off-wagon people are scumreading you and there's no Katsuki for everyone to hate. Just let it out compardre.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1512 (isolation #106) » Tue May 06, 2014 2:53 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1508, Plessiez wrote: On the other hand, I don't really see the scum motivation for this sort of "accidental" hammer. Katsuki was probably going to be lynched anyway (he was unlikely to be saved by a role claim in a uPick). Why would scum!Nero draw attention to himself this way for such a small reward?
Well, people are too forgiving of derphammers sometimes, see Spyrex in ASOIAF nearly escaping. There IS reward in lynching/nightkilling in a cycle where no one gets to know what roles we just missed out on. I mean, if Katsuki had claimed a regular vig, its entirely possible people would have wanted him to live to make a kill. It helps that Nero's posts have eclipsed being awful.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1514 (isolation #107) » Tue May 06, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Shadoweh »

it means he's gone beyond 'bad poster' into 'obvious faking scum'
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1526 (isolation #108) » Tue May 06, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1502, Nero Cain wrote:
unvote
[/quote]
Why the Unvote?
What are your thoughts on Kanye, Tim and LLD?[/quote]
I am not sold on UT scum. Kayne and Tim, nothing has really jumped out at me though Kayne suggesting a 5 man team in an 18 player game is :igmeou:
Maybe he's going for one of those fake derp tells. It also sounds like he's trying to chain lynch Venmar and I. I think LLD is prob scum, she hasn't been doing squat since early day1. [/quote]
I mean, really the answer is 'his posts' but if you want me to point out the specific lines that make me twitch..
Yeah, see, I changed my mind about the bloo thing, and also bringing that up just reminds me of being angry so you probably shouldn't do that. <_< I'm ignoring you because your scumminess makes it hard to concentrate on reading, but keep flailing around randomly, it's cute.

In all seriousness the kayne wagon collapsed because no one is willing to press on something besides looks scummeh. I don't actually mind his posts today so idc he's not Tim Howard and I want to concentrate for once on someone who literally no one is town-reading anymore. Let's just gooooo
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1536 (isolation #109) » Tue May 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Why would I talk to you if you're scum? :D That doesn't sound productive..
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1543 (isolation #110) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:14 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I refuse to even look at something based around Tim Howard's flip when he's still sitting right there.
also I feel like quoting something about how long it takes to make a fakeclaim. Someone else put this douchebag at L-1 so we can stop wasting time, he's already at L-2.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1547 (isolation #111) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:29 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Let me put it another way, who wanted to vote one over the other has more signifigance imo if we actually know the alignment of the first. Looking at your comments on Timmy Hortons here you're mirroring what I said about him RE: His thoughts don't make sense to me when looked at together instead of one at a time.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1556 (isolation #112) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:12 am

Post by Shadoweh »

UNVOTE:
I'm going to sleep so I'm going to think about that while I do. Day-Inventor does seem provable enough to not wish cleansing of the fire for it immediately.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1567 (isolation #113) » Wed May 07, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Shadoweh »

I said I was asleep >.>
I was waiting for something else but I can't disagree with the sentiment for now.
VOTE: Nero Cain
In post 1563, Venmar wrote:FA now realizes arguing with Nero Cain is as useful as trying to light a match with a stick of water.
In post 1561, Untrod Tripod wrote:why? he should know well enough that if he sent it to someone who wasn't really townreading them, the response would probably be exactly what mine was

send it to someone who is already inclined to townread you and you're more likely to "confirm" yourself
What the fuck? Is your view of using a role an anti-town one? "OH I THINK I'M GOING TO BE GIVING MY CARDS TO PEOPLE I DON'T FUCKING TRUST TROLOLOLOL"
I actually have to agree with this sentiment, if I could send out role powers I would probably send them to the towniest people I thought would live through the night. I think having a bunch of town get more powers is worth the risk that the giver is a scumbag. I'm sure he's mad at me for pushing him to claim this but it's better that we had more time to have this argument.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1570 (isolation #114) » Wed May 07, 2014 8:01 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1568, Plessiez wrote:I'm not sure I understand Venmar or Shadoweh's last posts. They both seem to be responding to something in UT's that I don't think he's actually saying.
I think calling someone out for sending a role power to someone who is townreading you so they can confirm you better is pretty silly to hold against someone, is all, when the reasoning for sending it to them as town is more believable.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1580 (isolation #115) » Wed May 07, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I am so sorry that you didn't get the memo. Maybe if you were town you would understand what obvTown means.
Besides that I looked like I wanted to lynch you do you actually have a reason for suspecting me? Extreme OMGuS aside.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1589 (isolation #116) » Thu May 08, 2014 12:36 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Nero: I stopped townreading you around the time you posted a super-fake looking derphammer. I never liked your posts. i also don't care about being hypocritical, but I engaged you si that should make you a little haqppy rite? :D Do tell me what's smurfing terrible about my reasons not to lynch a claimed confirmed inventoresque role on Day 2 though.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1619 (isolation #117) » Fri May 09, 2014 12:53 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1602, Nero Cain wrote: its a little funny and scummy that she's calling my posts shit but a 2011 join date claiming that my blue name in the VC's made me town.
wOW, i'VE NEVER BEEN bOp'D BEFORE FOR MY JOIN DATE. i FEEL LIKE, LIKE THIS IS A MOMENTOUS OCCASION IN MY MAFIA CAREER. i NEED A MOMENT. t-t

bUT SERIOUSLY PLEASE KEEP HARPING ON THE 'dERPY' THING i DID THAT GOT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE TO VOTE ME, IF THAT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY THING YOU CAN FIND TO HOLD AGAINST ME. i SWEAR IT WON'T END IN YOUR LYNCH AT ALL AND THAT IT'S NOT MAKING YOU LOOK BAD FOR MERELY TRYING TO LYNCH ME WHEN I'VE GIVEN UP ALL PRETENSE OF BEING SOMETHING BESIDES OBVtOWN. iF YOU'D HAD THE SAME THOUGHT PROCESS ABOUT ME SAYING bLUE WAS POSSIBLE REAL ic YOU WOULD HAVE VOTED ME WITH EVERYONE ELSE INSTEAD OF CALLING IT dense/scummy AND CONTINUING TO TUNNEL VENMAR/KATS. i THINK YOU LIKED THE TOWNREAD.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1638 (isolation #118) » Fri May 09, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1629, Venmar wrote:From my POV it seems silly you wouldn't actually be told.
Why? The flowchart is 100% a Majiffy thing, a Thor alone probably wouldn't have a power like that. Also if you thought he should know you wouldn't have shown it to him in the first place?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1653 (isolation #119) » Fri May 09, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Show me your moves!
By which I mean post more. :| I think it's kinda funny that Nero says BP and people get bored of his lynch. "I bet everyone is confirmable, btw my role isn't confirmable." I will fully admit I'm not 100% tell everyone to shutup and lynch Nero level of certain that he's scum, but if you want to mobilize an alternative, best not talk about what you might do and actually do it. Kayne isn't getting any lyncheder. If you make a special case just to change my mind maybe I'll drive for you though Tamtmanmpire.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1675 (isolation #120) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

You guys are derps. :V
I'd solve that puzzle but if I say the words Tammy will kill me.
Cut: :V Tammy I was like having a breakdown, i wasn't exactly answering you rationally
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1724 (isolation #121) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:47 am

Post by Shadoweh »

im a bit hung over and still not interested in moving zzzzzz
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1760 (isolation #122) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:47 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Our roles suck and as long as he's going to give them to townies (which as a day effect he can't oops they went to dead people) there's a reward in keeping him alive. to put it simply anyways.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1766 (isolation #123) » Sat May 10, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1765, Tim Howard wrote: We chose our targets according to who we thought was town.
>_> That's kind of obvious. Flipping said 'Card received'. Did you give him the card immediately when you claimed?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1794 (isolation #124) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>:T Flipping, I suggest you stop waffling and pick one, there are 12 hours left. You're being kind of ridiculous here.
Also suggest kayne or Venmar voters collapse one of the wagons onto the other since you guys talk about both equally almost?
OR since Bulletproof is not a good or useful claim and there is no reason for this wagon to have stalled besides :bored: we could fucking lynch Nero.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1797 (isolation #125) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Are you talking to the scumteam? It won't work, I have an invisibility field that makes me immune to nightkill consideration.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1811 (isolation #126) » Sat May 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

im falling super asleep but iml proba be back before deadline if someone foedoesn't ---[]er
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1812 (isolation #127) » Sat May 10, 2014 10:01 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

HEY NERO TELL ME HOW "LLD IS LIKE CONFIRMED SCUM" AND "SCUM DON'T WANT TO NO-LYNC" FITS TOGETHER
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1898 (isolation #128) » Sun May 11, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Shadoweh »

You guys. >_> It is current 5 on kayne, 7 on Nero. I totally forgot NS was even in this game with his vote. :V
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1914 (isolation #129) » Sun May 11, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Shadoweh »

The only thing persuading me Nero might be a bad lynch right now is how he's not here to vote and save himself. That could just be timezones, but it's always ick to me when that happens. I do not think people are going to resolve their differences of opinion today without flips.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1915 (isolation #130) » Sun May 11, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 1913, Cerulean wrote: I'm thinking. I just might not stay awake while doing it.
STAY AWAKE FOR 52 MORE MINUTES
FUCK IF I CAN DO IT YOU CAN YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO KEEP MY EYES OPEN
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1926 (isolation #131) » Sun May 11, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Scum usually remember to vote their counterwagon.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1962 (isolation #132) » Sun May 11, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Shadoweh »

14 minutes with 7-7, bookies are giving best odds to Nero but the kayne option is making a surprising comeback! Who will get lynched! Will Cerulean ever make a decision? THIS AND MORE AT 11! TAMMY
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1974 (isolation #133) » Sun May 11, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Shadoweh »

6 Minutes.
At this rate he's going to have to get in line.
TAMMY
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1996 (isolation #134) » Tue May 13, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Shadoweh »

VOTE: Lady LambdaDelta

Please explain why you 'needed to be reassured Kayne wasn't scum' then when said reassurances did not come and his wagon ramped up you didn't follow up on this.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2009 (isolation #135) » Tue May 13, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

..Haha what. Venmar, did you break Nero's heart or something?
Lambda, that is the worst excuse. I'm not putting up with you lurking through another Day when I know you're around. Play the game or die.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2027 (isolation #136) » Wed May 14, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Take your pictures to the Guys thread geez. I'm around and watching, naturally, but I expect the wild LambdaKitten to take her sweet-ass time to post anything in the thread.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2046 (isolation #137) » Fri May 16, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Shadoweh »

That's probably not going to happen.
3 days in and there's still people without a proper post, nevermind a vote. Come on, guys, stop being a bunch of boring rocks here.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2053 (isolation #138) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2047, xRECKONERx wrote:This game is dead as fuck. I posted 48 hours ago and there have been 17 posts made since then from 11 different users since then. (3-4 of which were just prod dodges or promises for content in the future).
I'm going to choose to believe it's because the scumteam is so demotivated that none of them want to posst and incur our wrath, so if we just lynch everyone not poting we win! (\U^_^U/)
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2054 (isolation #139) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

*posting. Yeeeeees.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2071 (isolation #140) » Sat May 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

To be fair, have you tried actually reading kayne's posts?
kayne is Good At Scum (tm) so I don't think blanket meta would work v well anyways. I'm p sure he's done 'all of the above' as scum.
I'm torn on whether he was bussing Tim or not tbh but I don't think he was?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2089 (isolation #141) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2072, Flipping Awesome wrote:
1) Kanye/LLD
-
Possible/likely
    How do you think kayne/LLD reactions here compare to Scummies Invitational 2012 where they were scum together? Specifically, kayne deciding to throw out suspicion on her early for little reasoning vs deciding to hard buddy her because he could?
    4) Kanye/Shadoweh
    -
    Possible
    • I get the impression that Kanye is trying to put Shadoweh in the null scum category when others townread her. Not sure what this says about her alignment yet because I want to check Kanye's meta to see how he treats his buddies. At first glance, it seems like a distancing/towncred type of move.
      For example, he responds to Ffery's question by saying that he is not getting the same townvibes he got from her that he did in ASOIAF. He tells Nacho in that he is not convinced of his townread on Shadoweh, and then calls Shadoweh's blue thing null in in response to Empire townreading her. Overall, he doesn't seem comfortable with Shadoweh being read as town and his motivation will be more apparent after a meta-dive on both him and Shadoweh. Kanye might have been looking for an out to not push Shadoweh on D2 as he says in that he was going to come swinging against Shadoweh but a Sixty kill apparently doesn't jive well with Shadoweh being scum.
    :| You come to the conclusion that he 'wasn't comfortable with Shadoweh being read as town' and conclude that means we could be scum together? Why would he want people to read me as scum if we were scum together? Also I know you already read Fall of Gondolin, so if you'd like to argue that I nightkilled the highest profile player defending me who was also Sixty please go ahead. I think you'll find kayne was throwing out alot of opinions that make sense but don't tell much about the person's alignment at the time. (Things like 'this blue thing is null' and 'Shadoweh probably didn't kill Sixty' might as well be statements of fact.) Also in my defense early Day 2 really was quite boring and no one was talking.
    Shadoweh, a question for you: You said that Zdenek was making a bunch of good points in about Kanye and you even question Kanye yourself in . Why were you so opposed to his wagon?
    I think you're making it sound like I was more opposed then I was, which wasn't really alot. I thought TH was a better wagon at the time (he might still be tbh) and after Reck made clear he wasn't claiming a guilty I didn't see kayne's wagon going anywhere. There was no momentum behind it. Presumably because he was scum, but hindsight etc. I'm still surprised yesterday went like it did. It shall be called The Day 16 People Screamed TAMMY in Unison.

Geez most of your wall is you not being sure on anything. >_> So question, do you think there was only one scum who got on quick enough to bus Kayne and you think that scum was Tim Howard? Honest question since you're clearing p much everyone else on his wagon.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2090 (isolation #142) » Sun May 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

It's nearly been a week today, wow. This feels like another day like early yesterday that could have used some speed-Kayne hammering. I'm axcctually feeling pretty groggy so its a wonder im in the mood to reread at all, nevermind post about it.
    In post 2067, Tim Howard wrote:God dammit I was 3 hours behind stupid getting shit done

Anywho, still not a fan of the Venmar wagon. I like the LLD wagon after re-reading her ISO (hasn't really taken hard stances since D1 / I feel that town-LLD would be pushing to accomplish shit in the midst of a lackadaisical town), but I'm not interested in putting her at L-1 as of yet. I want to see what her actual supposed upcoming content has to say.

Trying to re-feel out my Plum and UT reads as well. They've flipflopped a couple of times over the course of the game and I want to try to get a better handle on them.
    So what do you think of her content so far, also your
    tomorrow's wagon feelouts
    reads on the other two? More importantly, you know everyone wants to know who you're giving your card to.
    To me. Give me something to do.
    I hope you're not just planning to give it to Flipping again, he's already gotten a turn.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2095 (isolation #143) » Sun May 18, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Not really no. I don't think they'd be killing on the wagon if it were scum loaded either. NS being scum would be weird since it p much made Kaynehammer possible. I certainly don't want to lynch on-wagon today.

I think that's a silly assumption to make, if he never actually voted me no one was ever going to give him credit for being right maybe on Day 1. I don't think your possibility rankings are based on reading kayne that much though since your Venmar read is basically 'prob not but i already thought he was scum'. (btw I am probably the only person who actually read your entire wall and can ccomment on it)

Edit: Because yoou're boring and I want toys to play with.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2136 (isolation #144) » Mon May 19, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Shadoweh »

##Unvote

Woah slow down the gravy train kids will bbl
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2137 (isolation #145) » Mon May 19, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Shadoweh »

no wait i actually do have a question Lambda who havee you been ropeblockingg?
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2172 (isolation #146) » Mon May 19, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2143, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:@Shadoweh: I really don't wanna answer this way, but no one.
    Night 1, I 100% missed about a week of the game and didn't look at the threaad until faraday sent me a "day 2 has started PM" So I didn't submit an action.
    Night 2 I came back to see Kanye lynched and felt I had an awful grasp on where the game was, chose deliberately not to submit.
    Why are you making it so hard to defend you. You, the 'Town Wants To Be a Serial Killer' chose noot too take anny actions. Like, yoou didn't roleblock UT who you thought was scum, or anyone, you just took a fucking nap during the night phase too? I'm not sure what your alignment is but I really want you to die.
    In post 2168, Zdenek wrote:I thought that was a joke, mostly since Shadoweh claimed it for you.
    Why do you doubt my predictive skills so much? :< I would have put money on heer claiming a roleblocker too.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2210 (isolation #147) » Tue May 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm privately having epileptic seizures of thought looking at LLD's latest posts and bashing my head to convince myself she would post like this as scum isn't working. I kind of feel like 'she would only play this badly as Town' is a bad argument though. So.. I'm just going to go bash my head over here until it makes sense some more.
    In post 2204, Cerulean wrote: They could alternatively post cuter guys.
    >_>
    <_<
    >_<
    Spoiler: Tammy's Hot Boy
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2225 (isolation #148) » Tue May 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Please add at least another day because it takes fucking malarky to be able to post today because of cookies or something?
    I AM NOT READING THIS GAME TONIGHT DOES ANYONE REMEMBER WHO WAS PLAYING
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2252 (isolation #149) » Thu May 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2247, xRECKONERx wrote:hey you should all listen to my radio show tonight FREE FUCKIN ADVERTISING F YEAH

http://www.mixlr.com/reckonerX
    So I listened to The Best song Ever and I'm encouraging a boycott oof this. Would not play at Fantasy Camp.

So I'm remembering why I was not wanting to post in here before and us very quickly running the deadline down to nothhing while doing nothing makes me extra wary of this LLD lynch. I don't remember how I felt about Venmar but he's at the same level yet doesn't seem to have any support to go further? I kind of think today is just going to be a wash anyways, thx mafiascum.net. Honestly the main thing turning me off is how similar LLD's voters are to kayne's. (including my own vote. Which makes me wonder who the fuck im listening to that's wrong.)

This isn't particularily helpful gamewise but I'm trying out this posting in the thread thing to shake off this paranoia about postin in the thread about my doubts. Tammy plz get better and also tell me who I should be voting since ur a much better mafia player then Empire!
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2254 (isolation #150) » Thu May 29, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I don't think you read what I posted if you're just looking at the last votecount and the most recent one.
    I'm saying we've gone from 6 days to 3 with maximum apathy. I don't know how I feel about Venmar. If I had confidence he was scum either I'd be voting him.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2261 (isolation #151) » Fri May 30, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Shadoweh »

<_< I think it's pretty obvious we're not going to no-lynch here, geez. I just.. don't.. have a better idea of what we should be doing.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2287 (isolation #152) » Fri May 30, 2014 11:56 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2283, Cerulean wrote: Apparently he recognizes that too! I feel like I'm in the wire all over again when he left me high and dry. ANYWAYS last time we talked because LLD was his big town read, he said that read had gone stale and I tried to fill him in on what had happened before ms went kablooey, he still agreed with me that ut was a strong town read and was like has venmar been lynched yet? I'm not even sure why he's so certain venmar is scum anymore. I do know you sort off clear it up but I'm still confused over the these voters are the same as kanye voters I'm being led astray thing, what do you mean?
    Tammy. >:T I don't like answering the same question twice, I gave an answer to this earlier. But you think Reck, chamber and UT are all town right? I guess the core of it is I don't trust Reckoner. Do you think lynching LLD over Venmar would be a good idea at this point? That's the attitude where things are headed.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2290 (isolation #153) » Sat May 31, 2014 2:22 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2288, chamber wrote:Nero instead of Venmar.
    We aren't lynchingg Nero anytime soon, chamber. <_< I know it's been awhile but he was still the counterwagon to scum.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2303 (isolation #154) » Sat May 31, 2014 11:38 am

Post by Shadoweh »

<_< Tammy, please unvote Lambda and allow Venmar to vote his not-him wagon. You can pretty much vote for any reason you want but that looked like a reaction vote out of anger and I don't think that needs to happen.

Lambda, I'm pretty sure Cerulean could troll-hammer you while posting cat-pics and be called town at this point, accusing them of burning town cred by lynching your fairly apathetic slot is the silliest thing. I actually only have one problem with you right now, and it's that while you were completely unable to keep track of this game, you were able to post in the Vampire Mini I replaced you in that was going on at the same time and didn't seem to have trouble remembering to use your night action there.

I was going to suggest the two main wagonees shoould vote each other, I've decided that even if this is likely town on townn that might as well make the most of it.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2305 (isolation #155) » Sat May 31, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Lambda, on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad at mafia would you say you are right now?
    Would you say you are more or less useless then Venmar if Venmar is town?
    Do you understand how mad I was at you when I found out you were being active town in another game while playing like shit here? It really, really irks me that I don't think you're scum right now because I'd really like you to be. Was it because you had people to fight with there and people were ignoring you here? There's apathetic and then there's the impression of kayne you were doing here to lurk through a full month of mafia play. You obviously have what you would consider a solid town core here, so what's been the holdup, seriously? I'm really asking if you're going to sink back into an apathetic lump if you do somehow survive today.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2315 (isolation #156) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Flipping, flip off. What did you and chamber talk about last night?
    It's weird that the person who died is the only one who thought Nero was scum over Venmar. I would very much like to :JUSTICE: lynch Venmar off this mortal coil though.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2317 (isolation #157) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That's about the same as what we were talking about the day before. What did you say to him seeing as you have Nero and Cerulean in your town-pile? I'm not going to polish my own towny button here but I find it quite fascinating that you can spout post walls about meta and link numerous games but can't figure out my alignment from posts like RE: anything said yesterday. (He didn't mention you were asking about me but I'd be a little biased in answering anyways)
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2322 (isolation #158) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2321, Flipping Awesome wrote:Also, what do you mean by the "flip off" comment and where do you stand on your reads at the moment?
    Flip off. Because you're Flipping? It's not funny when you make me explain the joke.

We've had like two months. I kind of think that's long enough to get an opinion instead of flip-flopping every day. Do you think I'm acting like the scum person who doesn't care who gets lynched and has plenty of naps or the town person who posts like they're bipolar? Do you think as scum I would care about arguing with you today seeing as Venmar might as well be getting speed-lynch powerbombed after yesterday's shenanigans? You're the person that I keep expecting to flip over dead who doesn't and instead the person with the scumreads I thought were weird who told you he thought you were scum flipped instead.

Well that and Tammy. But trying to vote Tammy would like, break my heart.

If it really needs to be said again, the way LLD's wagon ramped up felt exactly the same as the way every not-scum wagon revved up. Venmar's wagon on the other hand felt like a kind of its there thing. That's only really important if he's scum though, as hard as it is to pretend he hasn't flipped scum yet. They were certainly composed differently. Scumread-wise it seems like you agree with me that Reck + Tim Hortons = ew. (I might have also been slightly paranoid about chamber being third party but that didn't seem worth bringing up until many days later. I'm v good at paranoia.) You said earlier NS was likely town for his vote placement, so I'm not sure why you switched him to a scumread. And I'm still p sure on Plum (possibly more now) so we could in theory get along for another day or two.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2323 (isolation #159) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

(my rant buddy died so you're going to have to listen to my ramblings instead. I'm sure I can get up to 100 posts a day here too, I'm going for a personal record!)
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2325 (isolation #160) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:13 am

Post by Shadoweh »

im p sure i just addreessed that in the post above where you asked me the same question
    i mean im trying not to get mad at you but you're seriously starting to borderline troll me here

I expected you to die N1 actually since usually people don't actually want to argue against mastubatory post-walls, and I would have picked Zdenek for last night since LLD wasn't there to tunnel on anymore. Killing people based on rep and not actions is just weird and doesn't happen too often. Nice 'its WIFOM' on looking at the NK though. I don't particulaarily feel like outting everything chamber and I were talking about, alot of it was hush hush. I don't think 'he might have been talking to a scum' means 'SCUM KNOW EVERYTHING' so etc. I actually think my stance on yesterday's wagon was pretty consistent: LLD being more obvtown with every post and me attempting to put my fingers in my ears and scream LA LA LA LA until I couldn't take it anymore.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2348 (isolation #161) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2332, Flipping Awesome wrote:The reason I initially asked the question D3 was I wanted to see if you would commit to a stance on whether LLD was town or scum but you didn't. I asked why you thought the Kanye voters were different because I wanted to see what conclusion you would draw from it. I think logically, if a wagon has very different players on it than a previous scumwagon, I might be inclined to think that they were town. I wanted to know if you were saying LLD was town because the people that wagoned her are different from the people that wagoned Kanye.
    Hmm yes committing I supose unvoting and saying 'i am wary of this lynch' and telling someone who put her at L-1 to unvote aren't super firm stances but I don't think the general downslide of my opinion which went from 'plz die' to 'oh god its town why' is that hard to recognize.

Second part is what I meant. I appear to have said similar to kayne's voters when I meant similar to Nero Cain's voters. <_< (which tbh makes more sense with my comment about my own vote, ie i wasn't voting kayne).

Also, I'm not sure how much anyone cares, but maybe not putting Venmar at L-2 would be a good idea since he can hammer himself if he wants to? Tim Hortons should at least send out a card first.
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2351 (isolation #162) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 2349, Nobody Special wrote:
    In post 2348, Shadoweh wrote: Also, I'm not sure how much anyone cares, but maybe not putting Venmar at L-2 would be a good idea since he can hammer himself if he wants to? Tim Hortons should at least send out a card first.
    Except Venmar doesn't require one less vote today? Please do read the votecount, just two posts above yours.
    Out of curiousity, you did read Day 1, specifically how it ended, right? Please read the mafia game and remember things that happened in it.
    BTW if Venmar isn't scum and feels like fullclaiming that would be cool too. I'm p sure you held back something but its impossible to make it past Tom Daley and check
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2365 (isolation #163) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:52 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Venmar: No offense but if you're town you should have tried to use that Lightningish Rod power to get nightkilled last night. If you're not going to use your role and effectively be VT since Nero won't vote with you, what was your gameplan after yesterday anyways? Your reasoning for hammering LLD is very much 'I wanted to survive'. Well, it's the next day, you survived. Now what?
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2374 (isolation #164) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

If you're playing as a VT and you're likely to get lynched the next day why would you care about endangering yourself? Like, it's practically the job of VT's to get themselves killed. You had to have realized people would want to speedlynch you today, did you think you were worth more then chamber/tammeh/other obvtown? Like.. if you have scum suspects I feel like you'd at least try to target them and see what happens. <_<
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #2375 (isolation #165) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Also Venmar is at L-1/
    HEY DONUT HYDRA CARD-DEALING MAN
    I NOTICE YOU STILL DIDN'T MAKE ME HAPPY, DID YOU GIVE OUT YOUR SHITTY CARD YET?
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #3040 (isolation #166) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:26 am

Post by Shadoweh »

You have the following abilities:
    • Active
      -
      Please make me a voyeur!
      - EVERYONE knows Shadoweh's favourite role is to be a voyeur. There's nothing that gives her greater pleasure in life. And well, who am I to interfere with what someone loves?
    I WILL DESTROY YOU AND THEY WILL NEVER FIND THE BODY FARADAY
    - Plum never used her role! I am sad!
    I was so close to Tonguefirmed. :<

I am really sorry for what happened Day 1. <_< I think I've gotten over my blue-related trauma (especially with some help from Flipping Awesome Image ) and really didn't mean to be so awful. Maybe if I slept more.. It's kind of depressing that people were having such a hard time staying active after that. I definitely enjoyed the game more after Day 1 as the modest QT with chamber might show. You lynched my sweet precious precious sweet hydra partner! T^T I do not think I would have ever caught Cerulean so...
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #3064 (isolation #167) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3057, xRECKONERx wrote:I guess this will show me to claim honestly because morons will say IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

ALSO MY PARANOIA ABOUT UT WAS RIGHT.

ALSO I HATED MY ROLE
    Okay maybe not hated it but honestly htf do I use that
    Well, you made scum hated.. I'm not sure you could have used it better then you did? <.< You picked up your activity at the last minute, named both the scum as scum, and then hammered yourself after an extension. I was really disappointed you gave up after thinking of the solution. :(
    Shadoweh
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Shadoweh
    Idol Hands
    Idol Hands

Post Post #3074 (isolation #168) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 3065, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Shadoweh, aren't you going to ask us why we picked you?
    W-what makes you think I was interested in... <.< >.> Okay yes I am kind of dying to know why HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING ME?! I'm really sorrry for your Voyeur role, everyone else knew in advance to avoid the obv-trap!
    SleepyKrew wrote:
    In post 3066, Nero Cain wrote:I am disappoint . The town loss is p much my fault. Maybe if I had voted UT I would have gotten SK or plum to do so.
    I was dead set on UT/Plum so we would've just delayed the inevitable.
    I wonder about that. You were a commuter and Nero was bulletproof. Who exactly was left for the scum to kill? It might have gone into 4-player, so you couldn't lose the game on one vote alone.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”