TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:26 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

So instead of making things clear (I'm pretty sure your only "scum" reads are my and Squirrel despite not voting any of us) you got go tell folks to read your posts.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:22 am

I don't see a difference between Pid isn't scumhunting and no I don't think he's fake scum hunting 'cause if you think that Pid's attack on Displaced was not scumhunting then it would have to be fake?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:22 am

I don't see a difference between Pid isn't scumhunting and no I don't think he's fake scum hunting 'cause if you think that Pid's attack on Displaced was not scumhunting then it would have to be fake?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:45 am

In post 313, pidgey wrote:This is fucking retarded, but i guess i can fucking put my 2 cents?

1.- I dont think i scum hunted on my first 4 posts.
As a matter of fact, im pretty sure i was drunk and having fun.
No one said this. We (me and SG) are saying that you started scumhunting Displaced.

and then Yates is all like "no he hasn't been scumhunting" wich...I...I...just don't get 'cause how you you hold that something is not scumhunting but not fake?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:45 am

In post 313, pidgey wrote:This is fucking retarded, but i guess i can fucking put my 2 cents?

1.- I dont think i scum hunted on my first 4 posts.
As a matter of fact, im pretty sure i was drunk and having fun.
No one said this. We (me and SG) are saying that you started scumhunting Displaced.

and then Yates is all like "no he hasn't been scumhunting" wich...I...I...just don't get 'cause how you you hold that something is not scumhunting but not fake?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:18 pm

In post 426, Yates wrote:
In post 423, Nero Cain wrote:And what's the difference between being opportunistic in a small and a large?
I don't know either of them. What I do know is some players get overwhelmed in a game this size and will do something "opportunistic" as an excuse to place a vote. If anyone had meta on either of these clowns, that would be better than assuming they are Monkey or AA9 alts...
Seems kinda fence sitter, man.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:39 pm

me. SRSLY, watch the fuck out when you back up your bike.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:13 pm

@Josh you really don't the BS that Yates is spouting here?
In post 787, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 779, Yates wrote:
In post 773, PeregrineV wrote:town can't really do anything about it [multiple scum teams]
Preach on. Why is Nero pretending he doesn't get this?
What the absolute fuck is this?
In post 777, Nero Cain wrote:The "faction vs. faction" comment was him accusing you and SG of being on different scum teams.
No crap. That's precisely my point. As noted above - and in my previous post - how can you even make this assumption without the info required to confirm multiball? And, specifically, how can Town even ascertain the probability of of an interaction being faction on faction versus town on faction or town on town? Are you going to address this or keep pretending you are somehow confused by my post, still? This is beginning to look like you are trying to provoke an argument between Josh and I where there isn't one.
Yeah that's it! I'm trying to provoke and argument between you and Josh. :facepalm:

In 446 you said you "So in the interests of sparing this game more of this BS, I'm moving on. You probably should too." I took this that you now had a town read on SG.

In 602 Josh says that he thinks ya'lls (you and SG) back and forth was scum on scum action but that you guys are from different groups.

In 608 you respond "possibly, I'm town." Which implies that you don't have a town read on SG. So maybe your 446 WASN'T a town read on SG. But if you still think that's scum then why call it "BS" and "move on"?

So in 777 I ask...
In post 777, Nero Cain wrote:or do you still think she's scum and your going to stop arguing with her 'cause you can't get any traction? So SG is still a scum read?
Which you, conveniently, ignored. :)

So you are getting mad why?
[/quote]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”