Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia (Game Over)

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by TheUnderachivers »

Since its KOTOR, I had wanted to have a short discussion about how much better the original was than KOTOR 2 but I see we are already into the game. My initial reaction is that fuzzy is probs town 'cause these super fast wagons like this are usually scum hoping on.

On a skim, I had an issue with Aegor and I didn't like Cephir's 51 but I need to reread the thread to get a better feel.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:54 pm

In post 55, Aronis wrote:
In post 53, TheUnderachivers wrote:Since its KOTOR, I had wanted to have a short discussion about how much better the original was than KOTOR 2 but I see we are already into the game. My initial reaction is that fuzzy is probs town 'cause these super fast wagons like this are usually scum hoping on.

On a skim, I had an issue with Aegor and I didn't like Cephir's 51 but I need to reread the thread to get a better feel.
KotOR II was infinitely better.
Yeah this is scum.

vote:Aronis[/]
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:55 pm

In post 25, Aegor wrote:
Fuzzy
, absolutely do not claim.
Why not? If he's about to get lynched wouldn't it be wise to claim?

@Cephir, you've never played with Fuzzy correct?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:56 pm

In post 56, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 53, TheUnderachivers wrote:Since its KOTOR, I had wanted to have a short discussion about how much better the original was than KOTOR 2 but I see we are already into the game. My initial reaction is that fuzzy is probs town 'cause these super fast wagons like this are usually scum hoping on.

Yeah this is scum.

vote:Aronis
NOW WITH 100% LESS ERRORS!!!
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:00 pm

it still blew. It was all dark and emo. But someone once told me that I can play KOTOR2 on my 360-is that true?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:06 pm

Well what if I'm a double voter and I would have lynched him?

Also my RVS was so totes not going to going to get him lynched so time to chillout PhDSc
ar
um.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:10 pm

In post 50, neil1113 wrote:VOTE: Aronis

Though one of the main reasons I enjoy playing with Fuzzy, is he's like a scum day-target. Scum love to push for his mislynch, and just wait for him to talk himself into a hole and then they look good for lynching him, until he flips town and then they're all like "oh no! who would have thought?!?!"
but Aronis wasn't even on the fuzzy wagon, yes I can understand that he was maybe going for the easy town cred but IDK, I see what my lurky hydra partner thinks.

TheFuzzylogic99 (7) - Lord Mhork, MonkeyMan576, ArcAngel9,
TiphaineDeath, PhDScar, Cephrir, Aegor

I think that is the most likely area of scum hoping on.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:10 pm

In post 50, neil1113 wrote:VOTE: Aronis

Though one of the main reasons I enjoy playing with Fuzzy, is he's like a scum day-target. Scum love to push for his mislynch, and just wait for him to talk himself into a hole and then they look good for lynching him, until he flips town and then they're all like "oh no! who would have thought?!?!"
but Aronis wasn't even on the fuzzy wagon, yes I can understand that he was maybe going for the easy town cred but IDK, I see what my lurky hydra partner thinks.

TheFuzzylogic99 (7) - Lord Mhork, MonkeyMan576, ArcAngel9,

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:12 pm

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:31 pm

So you are claiming that your vote was a pressure vote?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:31 pm

So you are claiming that your vote was a pressure vote?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:42 pm

oh fuck....
In post 76, Nero Cain wrote:
@mod-get us a private topic
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Nero is my main account but please don't confuse me with that other troll that went by the name "Nero". It depends, I've seen games where hydra qts are made by the mod and I've seen them where they were made by the players. There's a new feature on the board called "private topics" which is the attempt to have us be on this board only and those are set up by the mods.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Why would my alt slip be a scum slip?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:50 pm

In post 84, neil1113 wrote:

After you're wonderfully done skim of a total of like 4 pages, (seriously? That lazy that you had to skim so little?), how do you feel about that issue with Aegor you had? And what was it exactly? Why didn't you like C's post 51, and how do you feel now?
Yep, posting was super fast and I wanted to quickly get in that the fuzzy wagon was prob town and then I just stopped posting, right?

I didn't have a big issue with Aronis telling Fuzzy to claim so I think Aegor telling him don't claim and then accusing him of rolefishing felt kinda lame. That's the kinda thing scum can coast on. Cephir's 51 was nothing more than a push on the fuzzy wagon and since I'm liking Aegor ATM, I'm going to assume that Cephir is your buddy and that's why you are so hostile.

Yeah this is scum.

Why is that a scum tell?
:facepalm:

It was obviously a joke. I mean, in what world what not liking the same video game as me be a scum tell?
In post 61, PhDScar wrote:
In post 57, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 25, Aegor wrote:
Fuzzy

BECUASE HE WAS AT L-2 ON PAGE 2!
Also the vote you made after this, you do know RVS is super over right? So how about find scum and revote. Also
I doubt it is a coincidence that your RVS vote landed on a wagon.
QFT, that's a great catch.
[/quote]
Obviously. God forbid I troll.

[quote="
This seems so fake... I doubt one would "forget" they could PM the mod... stop gambitting and reaction fishing, it's only going to get you confused with your reads.[/quote]
What the absolute fuck is this? My asking the mod to make us a private topic and account slipping is neither a gambit nor a reaction fish. Like...this makes absolute fucking sense and I think you are just sheeping obv town fuzzy here.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:50 pm

In post 84, neil1113 wrote:

After you're wonderfully done skim of a total of like 4 pages, (seriously? That lazy that you had to skim so little?), how do you feel about that issue with Aegor you had? And what was it exactly? Why didn't you like C's post 51, and how do you feel now?
Yep, posting was super fast and I wanted to quickly get in that the fuzzy wagon was prob town and then I just stopped posting, right?

I didn't have a big issue with Aronis telling Fuzzy to claim so I think Aegor telling him don't claim and then accusing him of rolefishing felt kinda lame. That's the kinda thing scum can coast on. Cephir's 51 was nothing more than a push on the fuzzy wagon and since I'm liking Aegor ATM, I'm going to assume that Cephir is your buddy and that's why you are so hostile.

Yeah this is scum.

Why is that a scum tell?
:facepalm:

It was obviously a joke. I mean, in what world what not liking the same video game as me be a scum tell?
In post 61, PhDScar wrote:
In post 57, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 25, Aegor wrote:
Fuzzy

BECUASE HE WAS AT L-2 ON PAGE 2!
Also the vote you made after this, you do know RVS is super over right? So how about find scum and revote. Also
[/quote]

[quote="
This seems so fake... I doubt one would "forget" they could PM the mod... stop gambitting and reaction fishing, it's only going to get you confused with your reads.[/quote]
What the absolute fuck is this? My asking the mod to make us a private topic and account slipping is neither a gambit nor a reaction fish. Like...this makes absolute fucking sense and I think you are just sheeping obv town fuzzy here.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:54 pm

Being lazy isn't a scum tell, asking for "proof" of a belief is.

vote:Neil
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:08 pm

naw, he's scum shadowing here. Like Fuzzy thinkin' my account slip is a scumtell is really dumb...neil agreeing with that bullshit logic, and the fact that he's calling it a gambit and a reaction fish when that makes as much sense as boobs on a man is straight up scum. He's also sheeping PhD and thinking that my very obvious joke was a scumtell. I think scum tend to have less of a sense of humor.

I see these "SHOW ME PROOFS!" kinda posts from scum all the time.

Also he's trying to distract me from his godmother Cephir. :)

He basically calls me scum but is to afraid to vote us.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:11 pm

I'd also prefer to not waste my bullet on him so lets lynch him instead?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:12 pm

Mastin
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:12 pm

Mastin
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:14 pm

In post 109, Aegor wrote:Neil's Antihero vote is hilariously awful.
^^^^^

Where is your Neil vote?!?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:14 pm

In post 109, Aegor wrote:Neil's Antihero vote is hilariously awful.
^^^^^

Where is your Neil vote?!?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:15 pm

In post 111, Aegor wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please...no walls...or long posts explaining feelings...please.........................
he'll have way less double posts though!
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:18 pm

No but I think I've played with him before. Also too lazy to do a dive. Why don't you do one and tell me what you find.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:18 pm

No but I think I've played with him before. Also too lazy to do a dive. Why don't you do one and tell me what you find.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:24 pm

In post 120, Antihero wrote:
In post 118, TheUnderachivers wrote:No but I think I've played with him before. Also too lazy to do a dive. Why don't you do one and tell me what you find.
that was the idea. for me to do it
QFFT!
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:24 pm

In post 120, Antihero wrote:
In post 118, TheUnderachivers wrote:No but I think I've played with him before. Also too lazy to do a dive. Why don't you do one and tell me what you find.
that was the idea. for me to do it
QFFT!
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:48 pm

I'll prob respond to some of this bullshit later but for now lets look at this
In post 133, neil1113 wrote:
In post 97, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 61, PhDScar wrote:BECUASE HE WAS AT L-2 ON PAGE 2!
Yep, God forbid by your "trolling" you contribute to any mislynches...
My 5th vote was obv going to get him lynched...never mind the fact that you slipped that he's a mislynch...

Time to kill this guys.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:52 pm

So....any scumreads?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:40 am

In post 125, Cephrir wrote:
In post 104, TheUnderachivers wrote:I see these "SHOW ME PROOFS!" kinda posts from scum all the time.
Well, I make them as both alignments all the time, so get used to it.
I think there's a huge difference between posting in thread evidence and "show me statistical proof that this is valid!" Like I still think the 3rd/4th vote on a wagon is still a valid tell (though like any tell its not 100%) so asking me to go quote a bunch of wagons is nothing but busy work AND its theory discussion and that's p common for scum to try and sabotage a thread that way.
In post 104, TheUnderachivers wrote: He
basically
calls me scum but is to afraid to vote us.
Care to show where I called you scum? Oh wait, evidence isn't your strong suit is it?
I said basicly as in you pretty heavily implied that we were scum but you bounced around actully using your words. Lets look at what you said here!
you called me lazy for skimming

When PHD pointed out that my "RVS" landed on the Aronis bw you told him it was a great catch. Its not like its wasn't obvious that my vote was on a pre-existing wagon so I mean what was "caught"? Other than the obvious buddy attempt (wich in itself is alarming) I don't really see you saying this unless you have a scum read.

You call my asking the mod to make us a private topic fake.

Me: What the absolute fuck is this? My asking the mod to make us a private topic and account slipping is neither a gambit nor a reaction fish. Like...this makes absolute fucking sense and I think you are just sheeping obv town fuzzy here.[/quote]

Him: I didn't make the connection that Nero was you, and I didn't realize I had a preview edit before I posted. I was wrong with that statement. Period.

Even if he didn't make the connection that I and Nero were the same accounts what the absolute fuck gambit or reaction fish would "Nero" be trying to make? This continues to make no sense. He was obviously shadowing fuzzy.

The whole "I was reaction fishing" is dumb and I don't buy it.

I'd sure like a reply but then again he's pulling an FE:A and ignoring me.

MOAR NEIL VOTES!
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:52 am

In post 147, vezokpiraka wrote: Right now I am reading as strong town : { cephrir, mhork, aegor, antihero ,
neil
}
Why?
In post 151, Aronis wrote:
In post 140, TheUnderachivers wrote:I'll prob respond to some of this bullshit later but for now lets look at this
My 5th vote was obv going to get him lynched...never mind the fact that you slipped that he's a mislynch...

Time to kill this guys.
Who gives a damn? It's not like I was actually mislynched or anything, just unvote then and move on.
This also doesn't make a ton of sense.

In post 166, TiphaineDeath wrote:Fuzzy's first post was horrid, but it doesn't seem like something a scum would ever say. In retrospect there was absolutely no reason for it, when realizing that instead of anyone pointing that out, more people had piled on the wagon behind me, I grew nervous and jumped off.
This could easily be some backtracking here.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:52 am

In post 147, vezokpiraka wrote: Right now I am reading as strong town : { cephrir, mhork, aegor, antihero ,
neil
}
Why?
In post 151, Aronis wrote:
In post 140, TheUnderachivers wrote:I'll prob respond to some of this bullshit later but for now lets look at this

Time to kill this guys.
Who gives a damn? It's not like I was actually mislynched or anything, just unvote then and move on.
This also doesn't make a ton of sense.

In post 166, TiphaineDeath wrote:Fuzzy's first post was horrid, but it doesn't seem like something a scum would ever say. In retrospect there was absolutely no reason for it, when realizing that instead of anyone pointing that out, more people had piled on the wagon behind me, I grew nervous and jumped off.
This could easily be some backtracking here.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:00 am

In post 7, Cephrir wrote:Getting a little ahead of ourselves, aren't we, Aegor? :)
VOTE: Lord Mhork
Hi :3
Totally a scum entrance.

Totally.
In post 12, Lord Mhork wrote:VOTE: Fuzzylogic
Actual vote. What townie on earth does that? He might as well have posted 'hey guys I promise I'm not scum ok?'
In post 13, MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Vote Fuzzy Logic

How does he know if scum will be easy or tough? "Hopefully the town can pull this off" sounds really manufactured too.
In post 14, ArcAngel9 wrote:Are you serious?
VOTE: Fuzzy
In post 15, TiphaineDeath wrote:VOTE: fuzzy logic
In post 16, PhDScar wrote:VOTE: Fuzzy
I'm okay with us lynching right now.
In post 17, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: fuzzy
YUP.
In post 23, Aegor wrote:VOTE: fuzzy
Wagon ahoy
There are town votes and there are scum votes here. I'll be taking a look later.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:01 am

In post 270, TheUnderachivers wrote:There are town votes and there are scum votes here.
(*insert "no freakin' duh" comment here*
Well, yeah. But it's mostly a note for myself.)
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:02 am

In post 19, Aronis wrote:We don't know the meaning or intentions behind his statement yet. Let's give him a chance to explain?
Could be scum WKing.

Btw, my statement stands Fuzzy's alignment regardless, with scum either hopping on or jumping to the bus. I lean towards the former overall, though.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:06 am

Initial impression is that Mhork's looks town, but he's competent enough a player that it could be either alignment. Monkeyman I'll have to wait and see. It looks kinda scum, but Monkey always looks like scum to the uninformed; you have to see the town motive, and there's possible town motive in him because he's not just sheeping/parotting; he's adding his own voice, so I'm strongly considering town. AA9 could be either, but I lean towards town. TD's probtown too. PhD could be either. Him saying he's fine with lynching now sorta looks town, but the way he said it pinged me. Overall town.

It's the Cephrir and Aegor votes that stick out the most to me on my initial impression, ESPECIALLY given Aegor's greeting to Cephrir at the beginning, but eh. Initial impressions are just that, and these initial impressions basically boil down to a whole lotta "nullish-town".
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:11 am

In post 27, Cephrir wrote:That is really awfully pessimistic of you. We can get plenty out of this day. If we chose to simply move along, what would we lose by it? Sure, as the day wore on, we might lose our fervor for lynching Fuzzy, likely based on further information, but if you don't have anything else to say at all just because the game is off to a quick start, that's just depressing. Townies like day, they hardly, if at all, get to do anything at night.
Gonna regret this.
Townread.
In post 25, Aegor wrote:
FoS: Aronis

Rolefishing much?
Fuzzy
Still could be scum, but not sure.
In post 37, PhDScar wrote:Oh please this post is such blatant ATE, and your last was worded that it almost guaranteed to be a scum slip. You are getting lynched this game, and hopefully today after I find out what is going on with Aronis.
Not liking this, either.

Btw, while I'm posting and will be giving my thoughts, ultimately, I trust Nero's scumdar more than my own and will ultimately push his reads over mine. With luck, there will be significant overlap. But if not, his reads take priority over my own, and I'll push them even if I don't fully agree with them. (That said, I'll try to push the reads I most agree on of his.)
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:13 am

In post 41, PhDScar wrote:@A-N-T-I-H-E-R-O as much as I like a person agreeing with me I'd like to hear the rest of that poem because it seemed to be about to explain your reasoning for the vote.
I'm seriously wondering if a scumteam of Aronis-PhD would be incompetent enough for us to catch them this easily. Sorta lean towards yes, since neither particularly strike me as masterful scum players.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:14 am

You guys really think Cephir is town the way he pushed that fuzzy wagon and then was "oh pressure vote"

and then thiers shadowy Neil sheeping all the derpy comments.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #40) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:17 am

though I DO agree with my baby, Angel, about Monkey so that might be the best lynch afterall. (I had also forgot he was in this game.)
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:18 am

In post 65, TheUnderachivers wrote:TheFuzzylogic99 (7) - Lord Mhork, MonkeyMan576, ArcAngel9,

Oh hey, Nero and I actually did kinda.

In particular, PhD and Aegor, with Aronis's lack of presence being scum off.

I was thinking neil mighta been town, but Imma gonna go omgus on his ass and call this post ridiculously scummy.

Oh, heck with it. *vroom, vroom*, babeh! (Chainsaw defending.)
In post 89, Aegor wrote:Not liking neil's questions. They seem extremely defensive to me.
Meh, Aegor can be town I guess.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:19 am

ok....why?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 am

I'm not understanding you on Cephrir
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:27 am

In post 146, Cephrir wrote:Presently not a fan of neil or Aronis, but I wouldn't call either of those substantial.
Hell has frozen over.
...I agree with Cephrir.
In post 147, vezokpiraka wrote:This game suffers from hiding scum syndrome.

Right now I am reading as strong town : { cephrir, mhork, aegor, antihero , neil}
I hope that nero/mastin is no scum because we probably already lost.

TD, scar , aronis seem scummy to me.
Oh, hey, vezok. You're town. Good to know. :]

btw, this doesn't seem like scum-Dan to me on a brief look. Could always be wrong, of course, but don't think so.

Also, I'm skimming the walls.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:32 am

In post 197, neil1113 wrote:And yes I know if TD gets killed / lynched and flips scum, I'm going to look helluva bad... :/
Nevermind, this is town.

I'm also thinking TD town btw.

Still not liking PhD, though.
In post 209, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Vote: Neil

For acting scummy and all show-off like all the time.
Probs-town.
In post 212, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Aronis is scummy. I don't like his Cephir vote.
...Def-town.

Btw, Antihero's ridiculously town this game. (Which might mean he's scum since I don't generally work that well with him. :P Butyeah, town.) farside vaguely town, too.

I realize my reads are an absolute mess here in my catchup; after I get caught up, you can ask about 'em. But again, note that I'll happily drop just about any of my reads to sheep Nero, since my job in the hydra is to charm people, not scumhunt.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:35 am

In post 228, Aronis wrote:As scummy as ever I see.

VOTE: Fuzzylogic
Yeah, this is just scum.

Whoever else is scum, this is simply scum.
In post 243, Antihero wrote:PV is stuck in a tunnel and that's kind of disconcerting
Yep. PV easily could be scum, here.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:41 am

In post 250, Aegor wrote:VOTE: Aronis for aforementioned reasons.

TD and Neil also scum. Fuzzy possibly scum.
Still thinkin' this could be scum, though.
In post 260, PeregrineV wrote:You should wallpost her back.
That would be hilarious!!
Yes, it is. For the scum. 'Specially if I've claimed cop with a guilty. And ABR decides to lynch me first.
In post 263, ArcAngel9 wrote:Mastin = She???
When did this happened?
Mastin, do you want exchange clothes with me?
A couple of months ago. And actually, I really truly would like that, believe it or not, though circumstances dictate that to be impossible.
In post 276, ArcAngel9 wrote:You have dont single straight opinion on a single player.
Yeah, that's Nero's job. My job in the hydra is to be fluid and moving and consider things and bring things up for consideration and think about things and form opinions but not stick to them except when I need to charm a person. Nero's job is to be the rock who doesn't move on his pushes.

I guess I could go all serious on y'all if you'd prefer that, but right now I'm feeling too relaxed and happy to do anything but casual catch-up posting.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:43 am

In post 290, Antihero wrote:the wow factor...
where is the wow factor
mastin
Well, I've caught up (loosely, anyway), so it can come in at any point, really. I'll be back later today and will see about if I can compile the players and my overall take.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:44 am

Is our vote on Aronis?
Vote: Aronis

Well, it is now.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:05 pm

vote:Monkeyman
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:50 pm

prepare to eat bullets tonight, Mhork.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:10 pm

I mean it could be Mhork being stupid and trying to be funny but if we take his statement for what it is its ignoring monkey (who's reactions are fucking horrible) AND he's trying to restart the Fuzzy wagon who is p much conf town now.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Neil still sheeping bullshit posts, what a surprise....

Monkey is like 99.9% scum. Him claiming that AA was trying to policy lynch him is dumb as fuck. I mean there's is a very small chance that he could just be this dumb as town but I lean more to scum and once Monkey flips scum then it means Fuzzy is far more likely to be town. Sure, you can argue that Monkey was bussing but again this seems unlikely.

This is not an abstract concept so I'm a bit bewildered you two don't understand this.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:35 pm

SI
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Why do you ask?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Was it bookshelf mafia where you got ran up as scum and then screamed that you were getting policy lynched?

In 268, she said that you were being inactive and your lurking was scummy.

In 300 you said she was pushing a pl and then you ad hommed her.

She never suggested a pl so...the hell?
In post 335, MonkeyMan576 wrote: And the supposed meta read on me is totally wrong. I contribute when there is something to contribute to, it has nothing to do with my alignment.
I'm actually ok with this 'cause I know you were scum in LOTR and you weren't really lurking; though lurking is still a decent tell me thinks.

The problem I have is your REACTION to being accused of lurking and miscategorizing it as pl.

There was also stuffs going on other than Fuzzy and that's all you've been commenting on and your current defense...so unless I see some super town effort and/or a really good claim I'll probs want you dead.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:05 am

In post 346, farside22 wrote:
@UnderAchiever: Why did you stated the bold:
In post 273, TheUnderachivers wrote:Initial impression is that Mhork's looks town, but he's competent enough a player that it could be either alignment.
Monkeyman I'll have to wait and see. It looks kinda scum, but Monkey always looks like scum to the uninformed; you have to see the town motive, and there's possible town motive in him because he's not just sheeping/parotting
; he's adding his own voice, so I'm strongly considering town. AA9 could be either, but I lean towards town. TD's probtown too. PhD could be either. Him saying he's fine with lynching now sorta looks town, but the way he said it pinged me. Overall town.

It's the Cephrir and Aegor votes that stick out the most to me on my initial impression, ESPECIALLY given Aegor's greeting to Cephrir at the beginning, but eh. Initial impressions are just that, and these initial impressions basically boil down to a whole lotta "nullish-town".
then state this later:
In post 280, TheUnderachivers wrote:though I DO agree with my baby, Angel, about Monkey so that might be the best lynch afterall. (I had also forgot he was in this game.)
What changed and where did you see MM giving any view that was thoughtful or involved with scum hunting?
273 was Mastin, 280 was me.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:33 am

Anti, what do you think of Neil and Mhork who didn't comment/ignored the monkey situation?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:50 am

In post 351, PhDScar wrote:He is at l-1... apparently, but I request ws hold off a lynch a bit longer to many people have not posted nesrly enoug, I'm mostly looking at fuzzy.
Regardless of Monkey's alignment, this is scum.

My basic take on the Monkey wagon is similar to the Fuzzy wagon, only much moreso. Town? Scum hopped onto an easy mislynch. (Side-note, but given the fuzzy wagon, I'm inclined to think it was mostly town and scum wanted off of it.) Scum? Scum figured he was screwed and jumped on. (Kinda lean here.)

The speed of the wagon and it not being in the RVS definitely casts a suspicious eye on the people wagoning, to at least some minor extent.

Still need to think about that.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:22 pm

In post 368, Antihero wrote:
In post 360, TheUnderachivers wrote:Anti, what do you think of Neil and Mhork who didn't comment/ignored the monkey situation?
talked about neil earlier:
In post 338, Antihero wrote:hahahahahaha

haha
haha
ahsahdkl;dsa
hd;lkjajfewaewrea;oi4ewa;oewa

if td is town, that completely negates the 'town' factor of the neil thing you quoted

you're really town reading neil? i feel like he really dropped off after the early 1v1 fiasco. also, not sure where the aegor vote's going/coming from...
that's not really talking about Neil parroting Mhork. I take it you still think he's scum?

Still ok with killing Monkey,
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:22 pm

In post 368, Antihero wrote:
In post 360, TheUnderachivers wrote:Anti, what do you think of Neil and Mhork who didn't comment/ignored the monkey situation?
talked about neil earlier:
In post 338, Antihero wrote:hahahahahaha

haha
haha
ahsahdkl;dsa
hd;lkjajfewaewrea;oi4ewa;oewa

if td is town, that completely negates the 'town' factor of the neil thing you quoted

you're really town reading neil? i feel like he really dropped off after the early 1v1 fiasco. also, not sure where the aegor vote's going/coming from...
that's not really talking about Neil parroting Mhork. I take it you still think he's scum?

Still ok with killing Monkey,
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:58 pm

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #63) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:58 pm

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #64) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:01 pm

In post 382, MonkeyMan576 wrote: Kdub:
Mod.

Lord God:
Only one post, but at least he's not afraid to confront AA9.
Read: Neutral

Mastin:
Only one post. Could be lurking or might just be busy.
Read: Leaning scum.
:igmeou:

Lord God is a PV alt, me thinks
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:55 pm

unvote

We aren't lynching yet.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:58 am

I had unvoted 'cause I wasn't done with day 1 yet. Though we should be lynching Neil tomorrow or someone with bullets can shoot him for us. :)
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:22 pm

Even though Fuzzy is nearly conf town, all his posts still make me want to throw bleach on me eyes.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:26 pm

VOTE: neil
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:38 pm

I think its pretty easy to tell the difference between a Mastin and Nero post and Mastin barely posts as is...AND if its a double post you know its me....

but its been all me so far today.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:42 am

oh dear God!

Eventhough fuzzy is town I still want to kill him.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:48 am

Fuzzy is town, leave him alone and do what you do best, hammer scum.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:55 am

but I love snide comments!

You are more than likely town 'cause you were being bandwagoned by scum yesterday. Getting bussed by Monkey is possible but I just rather kill a ton of other slots before you.

Is your vote on Neil or TD? Well it should be.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:59 am

you know, I really like that movie
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:00 am

I think Neil is much scummier than TD but TD can be maybe scum. In the game that we played together a bunch of horrible players wanted to PL monkeyman (he was town that game) and TD fought the Monkey lynch pretty hard. He seemed to have a similar stance here so...could have been fighting his buddies lynch.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:39 pm

In post 629, Antihero wrote:hey nero/mastin, what's your take on this game? just in general.
I mean its not like we are posting at all. I mean Mastin isn't but I don't think its impossible to find my thoughts on the game. This is a 17 player game so 3 scum seems like a pretty normal number for the scum team, I guess a 4th scummer (3rd party or another mafia) isn't impossible but there's really no need to discuss that right away. We've killed Monkeyscum and I think Neil is scum so I'm just waiting on him to get lynched. I did have a tinfoil theory about you and Neil being scum but Mastin doesn't agree with me so... :(.

Is there something you wanted to discus?
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:39 pm

In post 629, Antihero wrote:hey nero/mastin, what's your take on this game? just in general.
I mean its not like we are posting at all. I mean Mastin isn't but I don't think its impossible to find my thoughts on the game. This is a 17 player game so 3 scum seems like a pretty normal number for the scum team, I guess a 4th scummer (3rd party or another mafia) isn't impossible but there's really no need to discuss that right away. We've killed Monkeyscum and I think Neil is scum so I'm just waiting on him to get lynched. I did have a tinfoil theory about you and Neil being scum but Mastin doesn't agree with me so... :(.

TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:16 pm

In post 642, Antihero wrote:
In post 635, TheUnderachivers wrote:

fucking really? neil and i are the scumreads you have?

there's a big wagon on TD, and there's a ton of stuff from 14 other players here. i don't know what to discuss with you. literally anything.

well that was disappointing, does mastin have anything to say?
yes really! Though that's not exactly what I said so....misrep?

You are acting real dense here. 3 scum in a 17 player game seems average, we are about to lynch [hopefully today but its looking like tomorrow] our second scum in Neil so its important for me to find the final scum today why? I've already talked about TD back in 577 and he's posted once since then and well...there's not really anything to comment on [about that post], so why are you pretending like I'm not talking about TD when I am? Heck, I might even argue that TD is less likely to be scum since he's a Neil cw. Or maybe TD is scum and he's given up. Who knows? I won't shed any tears if he flips town so I'm not exactly against the lynch. Everything else is noise.

That's why I am paranoid about your slot, these prods for content when its not like our ISO is contentless (and you're asking about things I've already commented on for Christs sake!) look more like an attempt to put some heat on us instead of determine our alignment. And lets face it, we haven't played much at all lately and I doubt you've read up on me so a you scum would prob think I am still an easy mislynch and with a lurking Mastin!
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:20 pm

Since you are dying for content...
Why don't you go ahead and talk to me about this.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:12 am

[quote="In post 642, Antiherodoes mastin have anything to say?[/quote] Kinda sorta. Basically that I don't really feel...well. I don't feel like I have a purpose in the game, yet. That there's nothing I can say that has any meaning off of what we have right now, if that makes sense. I told Nero in our private topic that, well...it kinda feels like what this game needs isn't talking, but another flip or two. That's just the feeling I have--that talking might normally be good, might normally be a good way to integrate, but that in this specific game, what we need is another flip or two. Any flip, really, just to give us more info, a better direction, and things to analyze in greater detail.

The TD wagon doesn't look great, but eh.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:46 am

On Nero's end, last I knew, still sorting.
On my end...still sorting. :P

Could be town, could be scum, depending not on Aronis's posting (which I don't really remember that much), so much as on the posting of those around Aronis.
I guess gun to my head, scum.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:52 am

Aside from farside, any could be scum, though I lean against Dan. In fact, they're kinda ordered in likelihood to be scum (approximately) for me.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:07 am

Well, TD I have no read on, not even gun to head.
Aronis I do, so I guess Aronis.

Though Nero said to check 577 for his opinion on TD.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:09 am

In post 577, TheUnderachivers wrote:I think Neil is much scummier than TD but TD can be maybe scum. In the game that we played together a bunch of horrible players wanted to PL monkeyman (he was town that game) and TD fought the Monkey lynch pretty hard. He seemed to have a similar stance here so...could have been fighting his buddies lynch.
Okay, given this?

Gun-to-head, TDtown. Aronis scum.

Vote: Aronis
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:54 pm

In post 691, Cephrir wrote:I spy a mastin, but it isn't doing mastin things.
Wouldn't be the only one.

Like, I have thoughts, but they're essentially paltry. I kinda meant it; I mainly want to have another flip or two to begin working. And also think that even when I get into it, that Nero's going to be the dominant head and my purpose will mainly be to get you sheeping him. Yet right now, even then I'm, well, diverging from him.
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:21 am

Meh.
I buy the claim, but don't really feel like wagonin'.

Vote: PhD Scar
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:41 am

Walk me through why (1) a flavor cop would merely "pick up" on the 'crumb and not know it, and (2) why you say only to "the best of my knowledge" when as a flavor cop, you should be fully confirming it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”