MS Fantasy Camp 2: Reaper's Tale! (Finished!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2791 (isolation #200) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

shhhhh. Don't tell anyone but scum are Reck and UT.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (isolation #201) » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Everytime that SK posts I want to stab him in the face.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2836 (isolation #202) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2833, xRECKONERx wrote:Nero, can you clear up what you were told about picking hot or not, and what you chose?
I was told to choose hot or not. Chose hot and was unable to vote you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2838 (isolation #203) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

star of day, actually the day didn't even start until I got it in. So I wasn't given a time limit. I mean if I took FOREVER they'd prob get mad...
In post 2837, xRECKONERx wrote:Were you told you had to choose "Not" in thread if you chose it?
no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2840 (isolation #204) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

FTR, today I'm wanting a Reck lynch 'cause like

don't like the use of his action.
I don't like him sitting there and not doing much
1070 is pretty bad given that he had already made it clear that alignments were randomized.
THIS post reads fake fake fake and thus is very likely to be scum posting.
Also, not gonna quote em all but Reck does spend a lot of time ignoring Venmar/calling Venmar not scum

vote:Reck

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2844 (isolation #205) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Remind me of your case on Plum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #206) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So I absolutely hate Reck. I'm also leaning a UT lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #207) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2892, SleepyKrew wrote:Nero is supposedly town for Venmar interactions, right?
this and that scum were all over my wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (isolation #208) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess. All I know id that I'm kinda townreading her for hammering Kayne over me but at the same time they took a long time deciding so...stalling in hopes that the wagon would go back onto me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #209) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2896, Cerulean wrote:Nero if you were a serial killer would you shoot? Have you ever been a serial killer and used the no killing tactic to look town?
yes to the first and no to the second
In post 2897, Cerulean wrote:
In post 2895, Nero Cain wrote:I guess. All I know id that I'm kinda townreading her for hammering Kayne over me but at the same time they took a long time deciding so...stalling in hopes that the wagon would go back onto me?
Are you kidding me? The entire game made it clear it was up to me. Like I literally could have hammered you and it wouldn't have cost me anything because people were asking me to do that. I'm not a moron.
possibly. I would think that once I flipped town then guys would go back and look at the wagon one but that might have been to much to ask...idk, you possibly hammering a buddy for town cred isn't some bizarre unpossibility me thinks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2957 (isolation #210) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What if that's how UT kills? Kills all the third on a wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2961 (isolation #211) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Yeah...its not like CPR docs (those are the docs that kill their target, right.) exist. My point is that he has a cpr doc type roll or is scum and claims his kills as a doc protection? I'll have to look at the wagon and see if that theory stacks up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (isolation #212) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2962, Cerulean wrote:I think CPR docs kill their target it they're not killed that night?

I think. Someone was that in Anything Goes and they acted like a vig.

Wait, did he claim to protect Flipping last night?
You made a post about how flipping was 3rd on the wagon and I remember UT saying that he could only target players that were 3rd on a wagon so yea...

but that doesn't hold up 'cause TH didn't die n1.

Shut up Sleepy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3035 (isolation #213) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its UT/sk.. we should have pled NS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3066 (isolation #214) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am disappoint . The town loss is p much my fault. Maybe if I had voted UT I would have gotten SK or plum to do so.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3067 (isolation #215) » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3063, Venmar wrote:FTR, I cannot fake rage >.>
you fooled Vi.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”