Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2365 (isolation #200) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Juls »

Desp is probably town. My annoyance over his "feeling great" about the game was probably more annoyance than scummy.
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3690 (isolation #201) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 3686, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I don't have a lot of comments on the rest of the game but my LYLO play was horrible. First off, I want to clarify that all of the posting in LYLO was mine and none of it was Pie's so if you are going to blacklist anyone, it should just be me. Singer, I'm really sorry. My comments were uncalled for and absolutely horrible. At this point in time today, I didn't have much to do other than constantly check the thread and the more I checked it, the more I got annoyed. I kind of snapped when you said that you were going to hold off just to troll me. I obviously had no intention of voting you in this game. But I threw the game for town regardless. You were about to make the right decision if it wasn't for me yelling at you to do it quickly and you pretty much had Feu/PN pegged which I didn't. I'm really, really sorry for everyone who had to see my cringeworthy posting at LYLO. I am ashamed at my posting and if you don't want to play with me again, I totally understand.

From the biggest town flailer in this game...we all go a little crazy sometime. Shake it off and learn from it. Singer, sorry I left such a mess for you.
-------------------------------------
Juls

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”