SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #291 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

It's gonna be one of these games.

Needless to say, I'm around but it's not going to be consistent. I'm finishing up some projects so my activity at nights should become better, but its not going to be a flurry of activity from me for a bit.

Mollie is probably town.
Oversoul is town.
Hoopla, as is her want, confuses and intrigues me in equal measures. In a good way at least for now.
Desp is... ehh. I'm already flip flopping and I don't like that.
I like farside. I'll love farside on an Agar scum flip.
Bob is town.
bv I'm really on the fence with. He's the kind of read right now I'd be more apt to deal with via a bullet versus a lynch at the moment though.
Vezok confuses the shit out of me. I look at the neighborhood thread and here and I want to say scum but it doesn't make sense - except the fact he started talking about claims in the QT and other dinguses started bantering about it. Every fiber of my being that wants to see him dead also expects a town flip there.
Antihero is ~probably~ town.
Marquis is probably town. I'm not excited about this revelation, but I think its true regardless.
I like 4nx thus far.
Metal Sonic needs his head on a pike.
ZZZX also needs his head on a pike.
Majiffy is disengaged.
Agar's vote on OS is junk. Enough for this.

Vote: AGar

I'll reread this again when I'm awake. It'd take a flirtatious wink to get me to throw down on Sonic or ZZZ. I'd like a little more to shake out but i'm pretty confident on Bob and OS town and there's a few more that are riiighttt there almost ready for a makeout/murder party
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #293 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Hoop I've missed you.

More to the point (and something I'll want a hand with parsing through) the amount of background heat on OS is waaay to high for it to be natural. The trick is parsing the safe-scum hoo-ra versus the town getting caught up in a post from OS-of-the-rambling-brooks this game.

I feel much the same way about Bob and Marquis right now (Bob more so). They've been legitimately probing.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #402 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I thought that his opening post looked kind of like he was blending in as in he did not say anything that was not super duper obv about the gamestate at the time he made his post. I like that you think he is town because of it and for the reasons you gave, town tends to move in herds so your reasoning processes make sense to me hence the move. so it gave me more solid of read on you but I am still unsure about spyrella. I like his reaching out to you but he is only reaching out to YOU and that is why I question spyrella. like I am srsly feeling neglected here.
Ok so I half follow but why the hell would you think I was specifically reaching out to hoopla ignoring anyone else when hoop not only posted something relevant but was the only post while I was on last night?

The times I get to hop on are fragmented. So, you're damn right i'm going to engage with someone who is on in my tiny windows. Ideally its going to be better the next few weeks and not hell on earth like the last month or so has been.

That said, you're town. Lets play ball. If I'm right and its super obvious lets get to work instead of fillibustering until something stupid that happens. Lets grab this sonsabitch by the face and ride it until it dies. The combination of neighborhoods and the nice town feelings mean an early scum lynch goes a long damn way to a stranglehold.

I don't get majiffy town but thats fine. I want agar dead more than desp by a small margin. I really, really want to see someone shoot ZZZX in the face tonight because his multi-game activity already has started a pattern that'd going to need to be purged. I wish I could say it wasn't 50-50 irritation-scum but its there.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #458 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

You're way misreading the tone of my post to mollie. But thats ok, I'm not wasting energy on that.

I may actually have to gather some words for ZZZX because on top of team droolers back-to-back voting me the fact he voted me when calling 4nx out for a "scumslip" isn't a simple accident. While I'm not above purging the chaff with pure fire and hate, I'd rather go for something with a bit more meat today.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #582 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

why does Vezok get a VI clause here when the other two don't? is there something particular in the neighborhood QT that we can't see? (if so, oversoul and ZZZX haven't piped up about it). speaking of ZZZX, i'm taking from your post that he had neighborhood banter. does that weigh into your reads at all? why is it that vezok gets a pass and you want the other twos' heads on a silver plate?
Vezok isn't playing a banner game, and what he is doing doesn't make sense, but that isn't even in the same universe as the other two. He's poking around but its just off enough I can't decide which way it goes. I can't see the scum weaving, even if i dont like it.

Metal Sonic on the other hand needs to die, flat out. Its not even "omg he's totally scum you guys" because thats literally impossible to say at this point because he's just shit the bed and that is it. That slot needs to be dead long before end game.

ZZZX on the other hand is actively doing nothing. He wasn't willing to commit to hoopla and every word since then has been more of the same. Ignoring the fact his scumslip was him being unable to remember what he said in this game look at this again:

Spoiler: 452
In post 452, ZZZX wrote:
In post 442, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 435, ZZZX wrote: Spyrex reaction in the PT was quite.. lacking to say.
How so? you said all he did was say hi. What more were you expecting from a pre-game post?

(also, vote someone pls, want to see)
I claimed scum there and I didn't see any reaction what so ever.

And how did you know he only said hi? Is this a mafia PT slip I smell?
Vote spyrex

He accused 4nx of knowing what I said because of a mafia PT. He then
voted me
. This isn't some kind of brain-busting logic that would require giant chalkboards or advanced degrees to put together: if he actually believed what he said 4nx would have to be scum and one of the others in the neighborhood would have to be scum. Even if he was super secret positive it was me, it would still be less than 4nx.

But, there's the vote on me. Almost like he just flat out doesn't even pretend to believe what he's saying.
i'm taking it to mean you'd want a vig to shoot him. on what grounds to you make this call for a vig bullet? why does bv deserve to be vigged more than metalsonic/zzzx?
Its not a question of more or less. Its a statement of that slot will have to be dealt with and in a perfect world it will be a bullet versus a lynch. Lynches are waay more awesome on targets that generate some polarization. Especially early. And if it comes down to purging that slot is waay down in comparison to the brothers mcnuts.

----

I want explained to me in a simple no god forsaken million quotestripes how mollie-town = hoopla-scum.

Moreso, I really want to know how the shit AGar isn't dead after that amazing vote. I even went and double checked to make sure. AGar hasn't even mentioned me by name.

@Anti: If the thought process is AGar-scum = SpyreX-town then I'd raise you AGar-scum = farside super mega town.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #771 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:25 pm

Post by SpyreX »

This is too much, and its gone way off the rails. The mollie v desp continual slog is past the point of even pretending to care. Hoopla's finally starting to feel more town for attempting to address it because letting that fester is pretty much the cruise control scum move here. There's a point where the arguing becomes cancerous and will derail it. We're getting close to that. I'd like to see some real pushes.

The votes for 4nx don't even pretend to make sense. I liked 4nx's post there a lot.
AGar's wacky waving hand games and painting farsides vote as meta is total garbage.
Desp saying bv and ZZZX are weaker links than Metal Sonic seems like a maajor oversight.
Majiffy's latest additions are enough that I'm down can be summed up thus:
Probably a pressure vote. I haven't been paying too much attention to Agar as of late.
Spoiler: Agar who?
In post 423, Majiffy wrote:I said I would get weird with you over agar. And please reread my iso because youre missing something I left for you.
In post 691, Majiffy wrote:
In post 690, pirate mollie wrote:but what is
infinitely
moar important is why did agar unvote desp at the time that he did.
Because reasons that are making me doubt my townread on you.

Why aren't you trying to work with me?
In post 702, Majiffy wrote:What else have you done besides waggle your finger at Agar and say "zomgz scum!"?
In post 707, Majiffy wrote:You seem to be avoiding me while subsequently attacking people that follow my votes, Farside. Why are you uninterested in my alignment?

You never questioned me on my Desp unvote, but questioned Agar.
You never questioned me on my Anxiety vote, but questioned the mason-claimed Vezok.
In post 715, Majiffy wrote:
In post 714, farside22 wrote:I am concerned a rival wagon will allow scum agar to slip from the noose.
Agar isn't scum.

When you consider that farside is also being the banner-waver for Agar-scum for quite a while, this is just more of the same. With the acidity towards Hoopla from a statement made on that page consider my vote also there if this gets actual steam. I want today to end sooner versus later.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #862 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I am literally ashamed.

Not at the fact I'm getting lynched because thats what you do here.

I'm ashamed at the fact that pile of fucking worthlessness is going to end up being town. You kill him tomorrow. Period.

I'm even more ashamed that its not even pretend time. Every one of you is nodding like a god damn bobble head and parsing through my posts like its a rosetta stone not even taking that step back and looking at how little sense dipshits claimed daycop even makes.

Well, except AGar of course. Hard to fake that loving feeling when you know this is flipping town.

So, D3 when the dust settles from this segue into idiot town, godspeed. I really,
really
hope there's a vig because you need to burn through a lot of chaff.

I wish I could say more solid on scum versus bad versus needs to die, so I'm not going to bother. Farside is town. If Agar is scum, treat it like an innocent child. Bob is still town. 4nx is still town. Oversoul is meh, but still town. Mollie is town. Hoop is probably town. Nothing much changed in the last 20 pages except for filibustering ended us up here.

I'm a gangsta yo. I can send MS Paint drawings to a neighboorhood each night. I was excited because I finally got a silly role and was town and no god damn hydras to get this.

Finish it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #949 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:56 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh hey I get off early and see that you guys can't even fuck up a lynch right. Well welcome to quote stripe world:
MetalSonic wrote:Ye I conftowned my slot and caught some scumreads and townreads but irritated some people lol

That's towards wincon but I guessi. Did it in a controversial way
You did shit on shit and if someone says you're "conftown" for that garbage I dont even know. Its red klaxon clear that you need to be dead as shit and I'm still praying that someone takes care of that so we don't have to waste a lynch on it.

Much like "scum wouldn't get on that bandwagon" being dumb as rocks. Jesus christ thats a no-culpability vote and you think -a- scum would have went for it?
mollie wrote:okay so spyrella is scum!

it is the "if agar is scum, treat him like an innocent child" statement.

cos that is weird.

VOTE: spyrex
Yea, that would be weird if that is what I actually said. In the post above where you shimmied onto that stupid wagon. I said
Farside
is town. If Agar is scum treat it(being farside) like an innocent child. To be fair, I should have said her instead of it but even then contextually it makes a whole lot more sense then the excuse to pile on there.
Desp wrote:i guess we can lynch him when none of the neighborhoods receive an ms paint picture?
Yea, good thing theres no way that'd get fucked with especially for a free one tomorrow right.
Hoopla wrote:My current pet theory is that Spy might actually still be scum and Metal somehow fluked a correct fake-result on. This would explain why there was no people sitting back and genuinely considering if the result was fake -- the scumteam (ergo a higher percentage of players) would naturally assume it's true, because it was against their buddy, so they wouldn't want to question it for fear of being linked once Spy goes down. If the result was on a townie, four more players in the game would realise it was fake and maybe there'd be more indecision floating about because scum would realise it would/should be retracted soon and showed as a gambit? Dunno. I guess there is a lot of assumptions there, so I'm not that sure, but that is what my gut says.
If I was scum and Metal was town why in the world would I be fine with being lynched and say that Metal *gasp* was just being an idiot?

I'm not surprised by it based on the award winning performance beforehand. I'm more than a little shocked that the lemmings jumped over the ocean.

I'll say right now if its going to be welll geeee heerr hmmm spyrex scum every fucking day you might as well just lynch me now and pull something useful out of it. What that is? I don't know and don't care at the moment.

I want AGar dead. For reals dead.
Barring that fuck the rest of it I want ZZZX dead.

I'm VL/A this weekend for the most part.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1008 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm not sold on hoopla town, but the idea of it being because of seeing through your "gambit" is just dumb
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1130 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I've been prodded.

Why is this day still going on. Seriously
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1131 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by SpyreX »

And I dont mean omg Agar is absolute scum. Its fine but I'm not excited like I'd love to be.

Its more why in the name of god wont today end
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1153 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@Spy Ok, bud. Time to play. You're confirmed town and any competent scum will feed you bullets tonight. Time to engage in this motherfucker hard. You think I'm scum. Great. That's fantastic. You're wrong but so are like six other people by my count. You're pissed. You want to demolish this game. Gotcha. Let's do this. Scumreads. Townreads. The whole fucking nine. I want to know who you think buddies for AGar-scum are. I want to know what your contingent reads are when I flip town. Any ancillary unconnected reads as well. We have been handed a fucking gift from the gods of the votecounter script. We have an innocent child. Give us everything you have.
Ohh this was real?

Like a real thing?

I couldn't tell from the fact you said "confirmed town" like that shit was a real thing.

Or like you didn't have not just a part on that but your vote crawled onto that pile without the lolzdaycop to even backup on.

Hell, if you believed confirmed town why would you just eyebat away hoopla voting with you on vezok which is alllllmost an even lazier wagon and reaching for the lowest hanging fruit ever to exist.

Or like I haven't made my opinions clear. On most things. That I have real opinions on.

I mean I know it gets lost because we're firmly convinced that if we just sit here and makeout fight long enough something wonderful will happen but my magic 8 ball says not fucking likely.

But if you want a quick rundown:
Vezok wagon is lazy and he's probably town.
ZZZX needs to get blown right the fuck up.
Metal Sonic needs to be lynched and is town.
AGar is a great lynch, especially with this stallout and some things if he's scum are pretty sweeeeet
Zivel's excellent contributions mark him for death as it sits
This game needs to get its shit together and lynch someone.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1177 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1155, Majiffy wrote:Spyrex why ignore the wagons on myself and hoopla?
Wagons is stretching it a bit. Neither is happening today and I bounce back and forth enough on you both (and have enough respect if it can unfuck itself and I can firmly unequivocally believe town thats worth it) that I am fine with that.
I was convinced in my read. Pardon me.
QUIZ FOR ONE AND ALL:
What was the first time AGar even mentioned me?

So while I will have to take this:
If everything you said before was what you have "real opinions" on, your opinions are weak as shit.
to my meanhead booboo circle and get hugs its all the funnier.

BUT SPYREX IT WAS LOLREACTIONS IT WAS MEANT TO MAKE YOU GET DIRTY

Zzzzzzz

You're not allowed to use my moonbeams.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1236 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:29 am

Post by SpyreX »

Maybe I was wrong about you AGar.

Unvote

Here's the problem though. I don't like the 4nx wagon much because while I don't agree with him, its not hard to follow the thought process.

Desp raises a good point on vezok regarding the weird-ass stance on AGar town but the toss vote. I could attribute that to end of day itis, but. I'd vote there over 4nx if it comes to it but lets go dark horse:

Vote: ZZZX

Look at his activity on site. He is avoiding the shit out of this game. His iso reads as a laundry list of excuses for why he isn't doing anything and his votes are unabashed bullshit.

I'm not normally stoked about lurker murder D1, but this one is pretty freakin clearcut.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1239 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:26 am

Post by SpyreX »

Are you literally high OS?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1251 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Well sell me on it.

I just really cant shake the feeling this is lynching vezok for being vezok.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1258 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1252, ZZZX wrote:Prodge later today after 3 hours I'm officially back
Hey look my shock at beetlejuice beetlejuicing and then lying again.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1315 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:54 am

Post by SpyreX »

Good enough

Unvote, Vote: vezokpiraka

END IT
Last edited by xRECKONERx on Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1317 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:56 am

Post by SpyreX »

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1321 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:26 am

Post by SpyreX »

I wouldn't hold it against you. ;)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1369 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:33 am

Post by SpyreX »

That is a bullshit claim and only makes pretend sense if you think its broken the other way (all the scum are in 1 neighboorhod and don't have a qt). I dont even see how that could be an "ok" ability based on his discussion of abilities that he started.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1376 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

It looks like some people are doubting vezok actually has that role, and some are doubting that it is town-aligned.

My opinion is that if this is in fact his role, it makes a lot more sense to have it as a town ability, as scum already technically have the ability to see what's going on the neighbourhoods by virtue of them probably being spread across 3 or 4 of them. It's a superfluous role to give scum, and not in the same way that SpyreX's role is superfluous, as Spy's role is superfluous for both alignments, vezok's role is at least more meaningful for a town slot. Occam's Razor: Is reck likely to give a useless role to scum or give a useable role to town? I think the latter.

SO, if the ability is true, I think it means town for vezok. Some were doubting that the claim was actually real, in particular, Desp brought up that it's an easy ability to fake as vezok could have his buddies tell him what was happening in each neighbourhood. I think this claim has nuggets of truthfulness if you look at it closely, for example: he mentions neighbour topics for a specific night, which made me remember that the neighbourhood QT's actually change each night instead of it being just one topic. This role works if neighbourhood topics change each night, but doesn't if it's one same topic. So, considering I forgot that, that seems like a big plus that he has incorporated the changing function of the private topics into the claim. It seems likelier that this actually is his role as opposed to adding a layer of believability to it like this. It's a very good fakeclaim if it's a lie, but the easier explanation is this is true.

As such, if the ability is true, then we have to decide if it's more likely to be a town or scum role. As I said before, I believe it's much more likely to be a town role.
I 300% think the role is made up.

If it helps, the fact new topics were made was specifically brought to light in our neighborhood chat by Oversoul based on the name.

He brought up claiming and then said it'd be a "fun" role.

And why the christ would that be a limited shot.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1378 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I guess thats a misspeak

It went like this paraphrased of course:

V: My abilitiy is ok
ZZZZX: My ability is interesting
V: I'll tell you what my ability is after I use it. Its "fun". We shouldn't claim until we lynch scums

Which when you look at the ability itself is derp but it was a weeirrdd focus on claims
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1380 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Meh maybe its just me not believing for a second in it making sense. 2-shot worthlessizer doesn't do much for me.

Or its just the deep desire to have today end
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1455 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If we manage to nolynch I will spend the rest of the game channeling hate and doing nothing even pretend productive. I promise it.

Get. This. Done.

And mollie I loved you early and then you touched desp and its just been poops.

Not ZZZX jesus christ guys poops, but poops.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1459 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

He makes me see red.

In all its hues

Dripping from the walls

RED

RED RED
REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM

BLOOD TALKS TO ME

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

R
E
D
R
U
M
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1540 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:17 am

Post by SpyreX »

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Unvote, Vote: ZZZX

Also I got redirected back to my own neighborhood last night. I tried to tag maple.

So OS the absent and shitbird ZZZZZZZ can at attest to my masterwork.
---

In the greater sense of balance I'd like to discuss what this means depending on how it plays off versus the 2-shot garbage, 2-shot watcher lynch and 50% mysterious totally a watcher you guys. If this was a scum power and both of them aren't scum I call super teaparty. If BB did this I'm confused. If someone else did this as town, I'm ultra confused.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1542 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:30 am

Post by SpyreX »

sigh

This duel out of the gate its a tough pill to swallow with the other things we've seen flipped.
If this was a scum ability and the targets are both town then the balance of the game is wacked somewhere.
If this is a town ability and they chose to do it NOW I'm unhappy. Unless its BB which it doesn't look like it is.
If this is a forced scum-town thing then sure and thats what I'm hoping for.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1577 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Mind you this is all cute but I think farside is on the right track.

Assuming this game has even pretend normal targetting mechanics AND leaving aside the fact we have a watcher flipped:

ZZZZZZZZZ saw 3 people target our neighborhood.

1 was a redirector that redirected me.
1 was whomever caused this 1v1
1 is me.

That means marquis is more likely scum then not depending on how this day plays out.
This is also means *gasp* ZZZZZZ is being awfully bad at videogames with his coptalk.

Of course this is all moot and I want Z'z to not be able to Zzzz's no more

Because he will be dead and this will all be nonsense
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1578 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh and OS

Why the hell would I hide I was redirected?
What in ZZZ's "OHH GOSH YOU GUYS REALLY" post in our neighborhood stood out as extra townie?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1580 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Dont fall into the abyss Desp I want to believe in you after the end of yesterday.

There can't be a cop. Or mystery roles.

Unless I'm missing something above

or maybe
just maybe

zzzz is full of it
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1773 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1588, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1587, Hoopla wrote:Just pick who I want once in the game.
I see. Then can you explain you picks? I dont find either me or bob that exeptionally scummy other for the fact that I had to lurk for a week or two due to my vla (and I guess bob isnt very active?)
In post 1589, Hoopla wrote:i think your claim comes into question with mollie dead now. also, maybe this will motivate you to do something this game phase also.
This is why hoop is scum.

There was 2 minutes between reck's flip and the post with the eviction notice.

Hoop clearly implies ZZZX was because of the flip. No way.

HOWEVER, that doesn't change killing ZZZX.

It also doesn't make me not want the hoopla lynch regardless of alignment.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1774 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 1740, Marquis wrote:i'm a 1-shot tracker

last night i submitted track maple

but

somehow my kiddies got lost and tracked cedar

spyrex visited cedar

oversoul visited pine

but i got no mention of zzzx... but he claimed a watcher action last night.

so. i'm pretty sure zzzx claimed an active 1-shot action too so i'm just wondering if we're all going to work off of zzzx's results why exactly you guys are all trusting those to be completely true because i also thought there was something crazy about claims.
Ok, so unless you think Marquis and I are scum together the fact both of us targetted maple and ended up at cedar is more than a little suspect unless someone wants to fess up to screwing with that targeting.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1786 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:22 am

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh Marquis-chan I'm the lord of voting for ZZZZZZZZZZ

That doesn't change the fact that even if this was lol buddy bus I want hoopla blood for that.

I've also recanted my OS town read and it would take a wink and a giggle there with this information
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1957 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Today is a debacle.

My stance on this is clear. Mystery mod mistakes don't change that and of course:

@Chamber (who, if scum considering everyone wanted blood had NO REASON to claim anything to do with the bullshit last night):

Your redirect or whatever it is. It is a targeted action, right?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1961 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So and help me puzzle through this mess of nonsense.

If your action is targeted, did you in any way have to directly target Cedar? As in, is mr mysterious role mod mistakes random percentages on top of EVERYTHING ELSE just flat wrong?

Please let that be the case.

Pleaseeee

---

The lynch has nothing to do with today being a debacle. We, the nation, have everything to do with it being a debacle.

Much like how I'm hardvoting hoopla tomorrow for it regardless of what happens today.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1965 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Siiigh you are 4nx.

Carry on.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2123 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Post by SpyreX »

So I thought about it some.

Invisible gives credence to ZZZX's role as much as it physically pains me.
I'm still not excited at all about the way hoopla did that yesterday but the sack makes me twitch.
Anti's town as fuck and oversoul is dumb.
I dont get EITHER side of the AGar business coming out of the gate today.

My reads this game are not good. Time for ol standby.

Unvote, Vote: Shinobi
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2168 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:03 pm

Post by SpyreX »

spyrex
you're really ready to commit seppuku over townreading bob? i think a lot of people were doing that. not sure how you can support this assertion that your reads are somehow bad to the point where you should disengage yourself.

feels like a scum pity party.

Not seppuku.

That's an honest statement.

No one wanted ZZZX dead over Bob more than I did. I wanted ZZZX dead from the start. I wanted Hoop dead the minute she pulled that stunt.

Shit, I thought OS was town and he's done everything in his power to change that.

My reads this game are bad. AGar's D1 stance felt right but that post today is enough that I've 180'd there.

So, we're going to a backup. The BV un Zivel un Shinobi slot has had 3 players that have been a literal fart in the wind. That can go. Am I slam dunk scum there? No way in hell. But, its a good measure while everything else splices out.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2171 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

SPEND LESS TIME HERE SAYING YOU ARE READING

AND MORE TIME ACTUALLY READING

THEN MAYBE THOSE JOKES WILL BE BETTER

THAT ISN"T TRUE THEY'D ALWAYS BE BAD
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2173 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Are you literally kidding me

I thought we established that I can't think things until I'm done catching up.

On page 34 or so.

Antihero I fucking love you. You're hilarious.

Also, I'm on page 50.

That's because I'm still reading the game you dingus.

I can't post if I don't know what's going on. Believe me, I've tried.

He could have 87 tabs open it doesn't change this locked in not gonna do shit till I'm caught up loop.

I mean in theory he has thoughts and what not that could actually be shared.

Or maybe I'm just totally prepared to be underwhelmed.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2175 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohhhhh please tell me he just F'd up guys.

Is there anything in the neighborhood that would be after page 34. Anything at all.

Please god please
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2178 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

@ spyrex: you were saying shinobi should stop telling us they are reading and actually be reading but these two things are not mutually exclusive so it really just sounded stupid

Unless he's got two monitors and robot data eyes they actually are mutually exclusive and every post of dudes I'm totally gonna post something I promise is not just a waste of data on the server but actively not doing the thing that he's saying hes going to do.

I mean he's all over this page like stink on shit. Almost like that other half isn't really gonna happen.

(its ok, I'm waiting for the buckle down vote on me. It'll come)
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2181 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:38 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'll tell you after you're all good and caught up.

Wouldn't want to be a distraction. It is pretty hard to decipher
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2190 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2182, Desperado wrote:zzzzzzzzzz if this is what you consider scumhunting its piss poor. he is totally capable of both catching up on an 80 page game and posting re: current events and your angle here is garbage dude

At the peak of my game I could give a shit.

Here, where I said my reads are bad I could reaallllly give a shit.

But lets go ahead and let tons of fun finish up and see what shakes out.

@Anti:

I didn't get redirected, so I think that you should have got my picture. Why act sooo surprised at my statement when I said just that in the picture.

@Everyone In Shinobi's Neighborhood:

Please, PLEASE tell me if:

1.) He was posting reads of where he was at.
2.) If anything there would have alluded to activity after page 34.
3.) Ohh god pleaseplease tell me he went why isnt SpyreX dead and someone told him why.

@All:

Before we get caught in catfighting, lets look at yesterdays wagons under the assumption both weren't scum.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2217 (isolation #45) » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Let's play wifom for a moment.
Why was bob a town read? Why was zzx still a scum read after producing info?

Stop ignoring my questions.

If we want to get all introspective I tend to hold on to my initial reads pretty hard. Bob wasn't active, but I liked what he had to say. He felt "right" for lack of a better term. Once the gladiatorship came out it was a duh thing for me.

ZZZX? He makes more sense as town but that doesn't mean I like anything about that slot. He's been absent unless he's up for speed and that claim is still bizarre and if not for a.) vezok flipping his nonsense and b.) the ninja flip I'd be haaarddd pressed to not stroke a shotgun staring intently at him.

But I'm not playing games with lynch me

Vote: AGar
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2279 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2272, Shinobi wrote:I'm kind of caught up, I think. I'll be developing my reads as I move along, but I might as well give a couple that I feel kind of strongly about at the moment.

Antihero is town. He was showing the right amount of doubt in the proper places and displayed his thought process in a really pro-town way. I don't get the feeling that he's hiding anything in his posts, and hammering scum yesterday is just the icing on the cake. Really wish this guy was still in my neighborhood, tbh. Anyone that has antihero as a scumread after the Day 2 debacle needs to be thrown into the sun. Chamber, I'm talking to you. Whoever is in his neighborhood needs to grill him on his reads until he either starts making sense or he slips up. His vote on Antihero better be a joke, like he's trying to be funny.

But I don't mean funny.

The question I have for MS would be how his reads played out during day 2. He voted Bob, but then stated that he didn't vote ZZZX, his scumread, because "tied vote counts are funny." I have two problems with this:
1) He absolved himself of taking responsibility for the lynch because "lol votecounts," which meant that he never had to be tied to Bob when Bob flipped scum.
2) If ZZZX is town, then he gets to bask in the fact that he was on the right wagon. Just looking at his ISO shows that he didn't really have any vested interest in finding scum yesterday.

Also, the thing with him conf-towning his slot early is really silly. With the abundance of power roles in this setup, he could just as easily stick with the cop claim and claim that Spyrex was framed. It wouldn't even be that much of an issue because of the possibility of all these roles. The wifom defense is bullshit.

That being said, his recovery after making the claim was pretty solid. Lots of reads, backed by some good analysis. My biggest issue was his day 2. I want to hear his thought process on day 2 because it doesn't seem like there's anything in his ISO that can be attributed to a townie thought process.

Has Hoopla ever given a list of her reads? She just changed up the entire makeup of the neighborhoods, and as far as I know, this hasn't been discussed with anyone. ZZZX hit a nail on the head earlier when he mentioned that we could handle the neighborhoods like masonaries, but I don't see it mentioned anywhere how she intended to redistribute them or even if she could up until she actually did it. This makes me think: why were the neighborhoods redistributed this way? For all we know, she could have put scum into all three of the neighborhoods and destroyed that plan for no reason, unless Hoopla wanted it that way. I'd like an explanation at some point, specifically on how her powers work and if she actually has control over that or not.

If she actually went and did this without telling anyone, while having the ability to pick and choose who gets into which neighborhood, then I want answers. The night kills point to her and I can see tons of scum motivation for putting possible moles into every neighborhood.

Moving on, I think farside is kinda town. His filter looked okay to me. The only thing I don't like is that he basically withheld his opinion of me because of...principle I guess? I really need/want to hear more from him, but he basically absolved himself of talking for the rest of today. No matter what happens, I want someone from his neighborhood to come out and tell us what he was thinking during the night sequence. I get the feeling that this could be a setup, but I need to know what's going on in his head.

Also, if Agar is just going to fuck off and tell people to lynch him, then we should just lynch him and move on. I'm not wasting my time with someone who basically refuses to play. I think Desp hit a good point with the "I'm not selling out my partners" shtick, and ZZZX hit a nail on the head when he stated that Agar's defense of Bob didn't make any sense. That role was awesome for scum to have, so it makes a ton of sense for scum!Agar to stick his neck out the way he did to defend something so powerful for scum.

TLDR: Farside is towny, Antihero is town as balls, Hoopla is scummy, MS is null, chamber is scummy. Agar is scummy and useless. ZZZX is towny. Desperado and ZZZX are making good points imo, and are probably townie because of it.

Ohh hay look bullshit followed by a hammer.

Not shocked in the slightest eff whi eyee
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2362 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2308, Shinobi wrote:I asked for this yesterday, did she not cooperate? Nobody from her neighborhood is talking.

Also, I'm waiting for Spyrex to address the points I made last night. He basically just refused to talk for whatever reason.

"Whatever reason" being the fact that having a huge discussion about why you are scum is absolutely a waste of time there and the idea of I refused to talk is bullshit because equating refused to talk about this pile of stupid versus trying to parse out the game well.

But your biiiggg question about my posts between 2123:

So I thought about it some.

Invisible gives credence to ZZZX's role as much as it physically pains me.
I'm still not excited at all about the way hoopla did that yesterday but the sack makes me twitch.
Anti's town as fuck and oversoul is dumb.
I dont get EITHER side of the AGar business coming out of the gate today.

My reads this game are not good. Time for ol standby.

and 2175:

Ohhhhh please tell me he just F'd up guys.

Is there anything in the neighborhood that would be after page 34. Anything at all.

Please god please

Sure, what do you want?

My reads are off, however that doesn't change that your lurksack slot is suspect. I still think the whole I'm catching up guys business is bunk and I'd love if there was proof before that post of anything in your reads that would be influenced by past page 34 at that point because you're lying.

But alas, that is not meant to be.

But thats fine. Lets look down memory lane:

bv: did nothing. The useful contributions would be a vote for desp because "Also, finally read through enough. I think the thing that bugged me on the last post was Desp assuming that scum not only have daytalk, but daytalk and a private QT to use all the time. Willing to say it's null at the moment, but it's still bugging me. Comfortable with my vote right now." also known as moonbeams.

zivel:
This is bad play by ZZZX, calling omgus, flailing and seeing scum in everyone, no real reads and 'dog ate my read list'.
But I cant help but feel it is town, just a poorly played town.
I am still on the Vezok train here.
If this causes a no lynch then I will not be angry, just disappointed.

I had town reads on Bob and ZZZX, I am concerned that this is a TvT gladiator (is that the technical term of this?) Something about this doesn't feel right.

Hoopla, why did you choose Bob over the other lurkers in this game? We have had quite a few players lurking and you pulled Bob out of the hat? I see Bobs stuff as pro town.

ZZZX I understand, I thought he was a bit of a newb town but can see the scum point of view.

The idea that this cannot be used late in the game explains why Hoopla used it early, as surely this is something to be saved until you have more information. I definitely don't see this as a confirmation that Hoopla is town.

So as a choice between the two, I see ZZZX as the most likely to flip scum here:

VOTE: ZZZX

You: catchupcactchuplolhammer

====

Zivels is the telling set. I dont see that as being a bus so that flip makes for a clean hoop. Hoop, unlike my great compatriots, actually is trying to parse the bubble too so lets play along with the metal sonic townread. Looking at the other stuff:

Shinobi

chamber,
Antihero

Oversoul
farside
(had farside townier than this last night, but am starting to rethink this read in the last 24 hours)
SpyreX

Chamber I'm on the fence about but probably town. Anti and far are my only truly strong townreads at the moment - anti especially.

So, that leaves the morass at a parseable:
Oversoul
Desperado
Shinobi
Marquis

Shin-scum I'd ring a bell on Desp scum pretty hard. Marquis is a nonentity and oversoul has opted to mimic the rare dry land fish all too well.

I want to, today, really look at the competing ZZX/BOB wagons. Really hard. Help pleease.

I've got other comments, but after massclaim is done.

Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2406 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Lets get this wrapped up so we can parse it. There's already some stuff that doesn't pan out right and I'm not talking about the double neighbor makeout war.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2450 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm hammered at work. Hopefully it will clear up by Friday.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2521 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:14 am

Post by SpyreX »

Oversoul - Towm Sleepwalker
SpyreX - Graffiti Artist
vezokpiraka
- 2 Shot Wiretapper
ZZZX
- Town Insomniac

Bicephalous Bob
- Scum Invisibile Ninja Encrypting Godfather
Desperado - 1-Shot Neighborhood Doctor
Marquis - 1-Shot Neighborhood Tracker
Hoopla - Home Owner's Association President (JOAT)

AGar
- 2 Shot Vote Giver
Antihero - 1-Shot Neighborhood Rolecop
Majiffy
- Town Inventor
Shinobi - 1-Shot PGO

Chamber - Neighborhood Redirector
Farside22 - Neighborhood Beloved Princess
Metal Sonic - Neighborhood Swapper
Salamence20
- 2 Shot Watcher

Useless Roles:
Oversoul
SpyreX
Vezok
(Unless there is no scum QT and BB, Desp, Marquis and Hoop are the scum in which case wooo)

Negative/Potential Negative Utility:
Farside22
Shinobi
AGar

Investigative:
ZZZX

Marquis
Antihero
Salamence20

Manipulative:
Chamber
Metal Sonic

Protective:
Desperado

Misc:
Majiffy

Wacky Flailing Arm Inflatable Tube Man:
Hoopla
Bicephalous Bob

So, there's nothing super slam dunk but there's some interesting bits to be taken out of all this nonsense.
Farside is still a town read which means we've got a Princess in a setup that makes my head hurt with it existing. As only a neighborhood BP, the existience of two neighborhood movers makes me think one is scum.
This is going to come as a huge shock, but the PGO doesn't make a lot of sense either ESPECIALLY coupled with the above. Considering the QT was bemoaning how he was going to die and his professed shock at being alive today not using that shot is BS.
Chamber is telling the truth about his role. There was way to much interaction there for it to not be true.
From a "flavor" standpoint, I have no idea how a neighborhood doctor works.
Marquis drives me nuts but rereading to gather all this I'm pretty sure he's town.

Vote Counts:

Spoiler: D1
Marquis (3):
Salamence20
, Hoopla, Oversoul
Majiffy
(2): Shinobi, chamber
Desperado (2):
Bicephalous Bob
, Marquis
Oversoul (1): farside22
Shinobi (1): Antihero
Salamence20
(1): Desperado

Not Voting (6):
Majiffy
, Metal Sonic,
vezokpiraka
ZZZX
AGar
, SpyreX

Oversoul (3):
Majiffy
, Antihero,
AGar

Majiffy
(2):
Bicephalous Bob
, Marquis
AGar
(2): farside22, Oversoul
Marquis (1):
Salamence20

Desperado (1): Shinobi
Antihero (1): Hoopla
Shinobi (1): chamber
Salamence20

Not Voting (4): Metal Sonic,
vezokpiraka
, SpyreX,
ZZZX

AGar
(4): farside22, Oversoul, Hoopla, SpyreX
Majiffy
(2):
Bicephalous Bob
, Marquis
Oversoul (2):
Majiffy
AGar

vezokpiraka
(1): Antihero
Salamence20
Marquis (1):
Salamence20

Not Voting (3): Metal Sonic,
vezokpiraka
ZZZX

Desperado (5): Shinobi,
AGar
Salamence20
, Antihero, farside22
AGar
(3): Oversoul, Hoopla, SpyreX
Majiffy
(2):
Bicephalous Bob
, Marquis
Salamence20
(2): Desperado,
vezokpiraka

Oversoul (1):
Majiffy

Not Voting (2): Metal Sonic,
ZZZX

AGar
(5): Oversoul, Hoopla, SpyreX, chamber,
Salamence20

Majiffy
(2):
Bicephalous Bob
, Marquis
Desperado (2): Shinobi, farside22
Salamence20
(2): Desperado,
vezokpiraka

Oversoul (1):
Majiffy

SpyreX (1): Metal Sonic

Not Voting (3): Antihero,
AGar
ZZZX

AGar
(6): Oversoul, Hoopla, SpyreX, chamber,
Salamence20
, farside22
Majiffy
(2):
Bicephalous Bob
, Marquis
chamber (2):
Majiffy
vezokpiraka

SpyreX (2): Metal Sonic,
AGar

Hoopla (1): Desperado

Not Voting (2): Antihero,
ZZZX

AGar
(6): Oversoul, Hoopla, SpyreX, chamber,
Salamence20
, farside22
Majiffy
(2):
Bicephalous Bob
, Marquis
chamber (2):
Majiffy
vezokpiraka

SpyreX (2): Metal Sonic,
AGar

Hoopla (1): Desperado

Not Voting (2): Antihero,
ZZZX

SpyreX (6): Metal Sonic,
AGar
, Antihero, Desperado, farside22,
vezokpiraka

Majiffy
(4):
Bicephalous Bob
, Marquis, Hoopla,
Salamence20

AGar
(2): Oversoul, SpyreX
chamber (1):
Majiffy

Not Voting (2): chamber,
ZZZX

SpyreX (7): Metal Sonic,
AGar
, Antihero, Desperado, farside22,
vezokpiraka
, Oversoul
Majiffy
(3):
Bicephalous Bob
, Marquis, Hoopla
chamber (1):
Majiffy

AGar
(1): SpyreX

Not Voting (3): chamber,
Salamence20
ZZZX

AGar
(4): SpyreX, farside22, Oversoul, Antihero
Majiffy
(3):
Bicephalous Bob
, Hoopla, Marquis
Metal Sonic (1):
vezokpiraka

ZZZX
SpyreX (1):
AGar

Hoopla (1):
Majiffy

Not Voting (4): chamber, Metal Sonic,
Salamence20
ZZZX

AGar
(5): SpyreX, Oversoul, Antihero,
Salamence20
, farside22
vezokpiraka
(3):
AGar
, Metal Sonic, Hoopla
Majiffy
(2):
Bicephalous Bob
, Marquis
ZZZX
(2): Desperado, chamber
Hoopla (2):
Majiffy
vezokpiraka

Not Voting (1):
ZZZX

AGar
Salamence20
, farside22
vezokpiraka
(3):
AGar
, Metal Sonic, Hoopla
Majiffy
(2):
Bicephalous Bob
, Marquis
ZZZX
Hoopla (2):
Majiffy
vezokpiraka

Not Voting (1):
ZZZX

AGar
Salamence20
, farside22
vezokpiraka
(3):
AGar
, Metal Sonic, Hoopla
ZZZX
farside22 (2):
Bicephalous Bob
ZZZX

Hoopla (2):
Majiffy
vezokpiraka

Majiffy
(1): Marquis

Not Voting (0):

AGar
(6): SpyreX, Oversoul, Antihero,
Salamence20
, farside22, Desperado
vezokpiraka
(4):
AGar
, Metal Sonic, Hoopla, chamber
Majiffy
(2): Marquis,
Bicephalous Bob

Hoopla (2):
Majiffy
vezokpiraka

farside22 (1):
ZZZX

Not Voting (0):

AGar
(6): SpyreX, Oversoul, Antihero,
Salamence20
, farside22, Desperado
vezokpiraka
(4):
AGar
, Metal Sonic, Hoopla, chamber
Majiffy
Bicephalous Bob

Hoopla (2):
Majiffy
vezokpiraka

farside22 (1):
ZZZX

Not Voting (0):

AGar
(7): SpyreX, Oversoul, Antihero,
Salamence20
, farside22, Desperado, Hoopla
vezokpiraka
(4):
AGar
, Metal Sonic, chamber, Shinobi
Majiffy
Bicephalous Bob

Hoopla (2):
Majiffy
vezokpiraka

farside22 (1):
ZZZX

Not Voting (0):

AGar
(8): SpyreX, Oversoul, Antihero,
Salamence20
, farside22, Desperado, Hoopla,
vezokpiraka

vezokpiraka
(4):
AGar
Majiffy
Bicephalous Bob

farside22 (1):
ZZZX

Hoopla (1):
Majiffy

Not Voting (0):

AGar
(8): SpyreX, Oversoul, Antihero,
Salamence20
, farside22, Desperado, Hoopla,
vezokpiraka

vezokpiraka
(4):
AGar
Majiffy
Bicephalous Bob

farside22 (1):
ZZZX

Hoopla (1):
Majiffy

Not Voting (0):

vezokpiraka
(7):
AGar
, Metal Sonic, chamber, Shinobi, farside22, Hoopla, Oversoul
Majiffy
Bicephalous Bob

AGar
(2):
Salamence20
vezokpiraka

ZZZX
(2): SpyreX, Desperado
chamber (1): Antihero
farside22 (1):
ZZZX

Hoopla (1):
Majiffy

Not Voting (0):

vezokpiraka
(7):
AGar
Majiffy
Bicephalous Bob

AGar
(2):
Salamence20
vezokpiraka

ZZZX
(2): SpyreX, Desperado
farside22 (1):
ZZZX

Hoopla (1):
Majiffy

Not Voting (0):

vezokpiraka
(7):
AGar
ZZZX
(4): SpyreX, Desperado,
Salamence20
, Antihero
Majiffy
Bicephalous Bob

Salamence20
(1):
ZZZX

AGar
(1):
vezokpiraka

Hoopla (1):
Majiffy

Not Voting (0):

vezokpiraka
(7):
AGar
, Metal Sonic, chamber, Shinobi, farside22, Oversoul, SpyreX
ZZZX
(3): Desperado,
Salamence20
, Antihero
Majiffy
Bicephalous Bob

Salamence20
(2):
ZZZX
Majiffy

AGar
(1):
vezokpiraka

Not Voting (1): Hoopla

vezokpiraka
(7):
AGar
, Metal Sonic, chamber, Shinobi, farside22, SpyreX, Desperado
Majiffy
(3): Marquis,
Bicephalous Bob
, Oversoul
Salamence20
(2):
ZZZX
Majiffy

ZZZX
(2):
Salamence20
, Antihero
AGar
(1):
vezokpiraka

Not Voting (1): Hoopla

vezokpiraka
(7):
AGar
Majiffy
(4): Marquis,
Bicephalous Bob
, Oversoul, Hoopla
Salamence20
(2):
ZZZX
Majiffy

ZZZX
(2):
Salamence20
, Antihero
AGar
(1):
vezokpiraka

Not Voting (0):

vezokpiraka
(7):
AGar
Majiffy
(4): Marquis,
Bicephalous Bob
, Oversoul, Hoopla
Salamence20
(2):
ZZZX
Majiffy

ZZZX
(2):
Salamence20
, Antihero
AGar
(1):
vezokpiraka

Not Voting (0):

vezokpiraka
(9):
AGar
, Metal Sonic, chamber, Shinobi, SpyreX,
ZZZX
, farside22, Antihero, Desperado
Majiffy
(3): Marquis,
Bicephalous Bob
, Oversoul
Salamence20
(2):
Majiffy
Salamence20

ZZZX
(2): Hoopla,
vezokpiraka

Spoiler: D2
Bicephalous Bob
(1): Oversoul
ZZZX
(2):
Bicephalous Bob
, SpyreX

Not Voting (12): Hoopla, chamber, Antihero,
AGar
ZZZX
, farside22,
Majiffy
, Metal Sonic, Desperado, Shinobi, Marquis, Pine St

Bicephalous Bob
(3): Oversoul,
Majiffy
, farside22
ZZZX
(4):
Bicephalous Bob
, SpyreX, Marquis, Pine St

Not Voting (8): Metal Sonic, Desperado, Shinobi,
ZZZX
, chamber,
AGar
, Hoopla, Antihero

ZZZX
(5):
Bicephalous Bob
, SpyreX, Marquis, Shinobi, Pine St
Bicephalous Bob
(3): Oversoul,
Majiffy
, farside22

Not Voting (7): Metal Sonic, Desperado,
ZZZX
, chamber,
AGar
, Hoopla, Antihero

Bicephalous Bob
(4): Oversoul,
Majiffy
, farside22,
ZZZX

ZZZX
(5):
Bicephalous Bob

Not Voting (6): Metal Sonic, Desperado, chamber,
AGar
, Hoopla, Antihero

Bicephalous Bob
(4): Oversoul,
Majiffy
, farside22,
ZZZX

ZZZX
(5):
Bicephalous Bob

Not Voting (6): Metal Sonic, Desperado, chamber,
AGar
, Hoopla, Antihero

Bicephalous Bob
(6): Oversoul,
Majiffy
, farside22,
ZZZX
, Antihero, Metal Sonic
ZZZX
(5):
Bicephalous Bob

Not Voting (4): chamber,
AGar
, Desperado, Hoopla

Bicephalous Bob
(5): Oversoul,
Majiffy
, farside22,
ZZZX
, Metal Sonic
ZZZX
(5):
Bicephalous Bob

Not Voting (5): chamber,
AGar
, Antihero, Desperado, Hoopla

ZZZX
(6):
Bicephalous Bob
, SpyreX, Marquis, Shinobi, Antihero, Pine St
Bicephalous Bob
Majiffy
, farside22,
ZZZX
, Metal Sonic

Not Voting (4): chamber, Desperado, Hoopla,
AGar

ZZZX
(6):
Bicephalous Bob
, SpyreX, Marquis, Shinobi, Antihero, Pine St
Bicephalous Bob
Majiffy
, farside22,
ZZZX
, Metal Sonic

Not Voting (4): chamber, Desperado, Hoopla,
AGar

ZZZX
(7):
Bicephalous Bob
, SpyreX, Marquis, Shinobi, chamber,
AGar
, Pine St
Bicephalous Bob
(7): Oversoul,
Majiffy
, farside22,
ZZZX
, Metal Sonic, Hoopla, Desperado

Not Voting (1): Antihero

Bicephalous Bob
(7): Oversoul,
Majiffy
, farside22,
ZZZX
, Metal Sonic, Hoopla, Desperado
ZZZX
(7):
Bicephalous Bob
, SpyreX, Shinobi, chamber,
AGar
, Marquis, Pine St

Not Voting (1): Antihero

Bicephalous Bob
(8): Oversoul,
Majiffy
, farside22,
ZZZX
, Metal Sonic, Hoopla, Desperado, Antihero
ZZZX
(6):
Bicephalous Bob
, SpyreX, Shinobi,
AGar
, Marquis, Pine St

Not Voting (1): chamber

Spoiler: D3
AGar
(2): Desperado, farside22
Antihero (1): Oversoul
Oversoul (1): Marquis

Not Voting (7): Shinobi, chamber, Metal Sonic,
ZZZX
AGar
, SpyreX, Hoopla

AGar
(4): Desperado, farside22, Oversoul,
ZZZX

Shinobi (2): Hoopla, SpyreX
chamber (2): Antihero, Metal Sonic

Not Voting (3):
AGar
, Shinobi, chamber

AGar
(5): Desperado, farside22,
ZZZX
, Metal Sonic, SpyreX
Shinobi (1): Hoopla

Not Voting (4):
AGar
, Shinobi, chamber, Oversoul

AGar
(7): Desperado, farside22,
ZZZX
, Metal Sonic, SpyreX, Marquis, Shinobi
Shinobi (1): Hoopla

Not Voting (3):
AGar
, chamber, Oversoul

----

I keep coming back to I don't think Hoopla is scum. There's a lot of things around the gladiator I don't like but at the end of the day unless there's a set of strange caveats on it, the gladiator ending on scum AND happening on D2 doesn't make any sense from scum-hoopla. Especially of the back of a vezok lynch. If it was almost anyone else I wouldn't even have doubts so I'm gonna choke back the ~~meta~~ in my head that says hoop could be cheeky enough to pull that stunt and go from there.

THAT SAID, while that alone gives Metal Sonic more chance to be scum (and if push came to shove thats where I'd go) I don't want that today.

I want the motherfuckin 1v1 yo.

Me or Shinobi. No matter how I parse this out that's gotta be scum. JIC you're curious:

ZZZX(6): Bicephalous Bob, SpyreX, Shinobi, AGar, Marquis, Pine St

Unless you think all the scum bussed, its someone there.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2524 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:39 am

Post by SpyreX »

I have 0 idea why he thought he was going to die.

There was a whole lot of tell me why I'm scum here dumb and that nugget was in there
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2525 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:41 am

Post by SpyreX »

Meh, I guess I'm exaggerating it some.

It was "TELL ME WHY I AM SCUM HERE SO IF I DIE ???"
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2530 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2526, farside22 wrote:Spy: your resent post is probably the only time this game I felt you gave a shit. Why did you not have anything sooner?
Most of the time you've been pretty bland.

Without going into a giant pity me post, there's a lot of reasons. RL has a giant metal boot and has been taking it to my ass as much as possible.

So, with that limited time, lets take a step back and look at this game.

D1 was the bullshit fakecop ending on a vezok lynch.
D2 was a gladiatorial match where I did my damndest to lynch town.
D3 was a necessary sucker lynch on OMG LYNCH ME that, deep inside, we all knew was town.

Soooo you've got that up against the wall with a town that has no chutzpah. Jesus christ last night I literally was directly asking for them to help figure out the game and while both Shinobi and Oversoul being scum isn't out of the realm of possibility, it showcases the mental state of the game real well. Add in some of the true boners we've had and you've got a recipe for me not giving a shit.

But, since I've been back I haven't lost yet and this is the part of the game where I shine. So, bullshit aside I'm pulling up my boots and winning this fucking game.

I am dead serious about 1v1. Me or Shinobi today. No other.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2533 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2531, Shinobi wrote:Two issues with your case:

1) My issue has nothing to do with the fact that you think I, specifically, am scum. My issues stem from the questions that I brought up earlier, which you have completely ignored and failed to answer. Your point about circular logic (which makes no sense unless you try to condense it the way you did) is bosh because, even if I were in any other slot this game, I would have the exact same problem with the way you've interacted with this slot.

2) Where did I imply that I did/didn't use my shot?

I'm not "1v1ing" you until you start addressing the points I brought up, both in this post and in the one I made before. I have far more important things to do than engage in a shouting match with someone that refuses to talk to me outside of his own bubble. And even then, I still feel like there are better ways to handle the rest of the day.

Though I will admit the rest of your post was actually quite good, despite the overabundance of lists.

1.) I'm ignoring nonsense. Its what I do.
But, for the sake of the crowd since my initial vote being a standby just seems to stick in the craws of the important people:
Voting for lurkaderp slot is a good placeholder. Always.
You coming in with throwaway jokes is when that stopped being a placeholder. Town are either going to catch up like real boys or say fuck it and get right into the party.
Add in a touch of lolhammer after that catchup post and Desp playing captain saveaho that day and I'm fine with this.

Or, like I'm going to hammer on over and over:

ZZZX(6): Bicephalous Bob, SpyreX, Shinobi, AGar, Marquis, Pine St

Who's the scum? Who is it. Because if you're gonna tell me that the ninja death star scum got gladiated with a full scum bus I've got a bridge to sell you.

2.) Well, you see, when you massclaim and don't claim a shot the implication is pretty crystal clear.

But you don't have to commit to a 1v1. You can do whaaatttever you want. It doesn't matter.

Its the others I need to help put a skull on the skull throne
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2556 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:49 am

Post by SpyreX »

Good christ this wagon composition is giving me the willies something serious.

Spy: am I crazy think hoops scum here?

Yes and no.

Hoopla's done some strange things this game and I keep coming back to those with eyes raised.

However, I can't see why scum-hoopla uses the gladiator D2 on any partner, much less the one they did; because that in-turn pretty much double validated ZZZX and it wasn't like it shored up that slot forever in doing it. It just doesn't make sense and not in that carefully crafted scum machinations way.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2561 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:58 am

Post by SpyreX »

I just said that. Literally in what you quoted. Desp even said it like 3 posts up.

Having an issue != hoopla being scum.

Sacrificing a useful scum PR in such a way that doesn't give a fat stack of cred D2 in THIS GAME ESPECIALLY doesn't make sense for scum.

Short of "Well that was all part of the elaborate plan to get just this post to be made mustache twirl"
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2565 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:48 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Absolutely, but that would still require Hoopla to HAVE to put a scum up against ZZZX. Which doesn't make a lot of sense.

You keep implying that you do, and then you say that you don't.

I still have no idea where you stand on this.

Then you are literally not trying to look at what I'm saying.

If its difficult to see my stance on Hoopla by anyone else, sure I'll elucidate more.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2572 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:25 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2567, Shinobi wrote:No, I get what you're saying, it's just that what you're saying is contradictory when you simply have no evidence either way.

You say her play is scummy and nonsensical, which it is, but then you're turning around and townreading her because of mechanics that you simply have no way of understanding or figuring out on your own regardless. Hoopla might or might not be lying about her role, and you simply have no way of distinguishing between the two, in yet you're townreading her for information that is impossible for you to interpret.

The hell is this.

Lets try again. One last time.

I think hoopla is town. I disagree with using that ability D2 like it was used because it was a waaay shot in the dark that, if failed, would have turned into dominoes that could have potentially lost the game. However, that disagreement doesn't change that the series of actions that took place make very, very little sense from scum.

As for "evidence" and "lying about her role" considering the fact that the
things that have happened that she's claimed to have done no one else claimed and were clearly visible
I have negative idea of what you're aiming at there.

There is no contradiction. There is no discussion point here. Hoopla is town.

I've voting with my gut scum read of hoopla.
The gladiator thing she never pushed for reads and bob was not obviously going to be lynched and auto town credit.
Her I think there is scum in each neighborhood but not pushing those reads. Example she doesn't scum read spy so should oversoul be pushed as scum over shin if she believes scum in each hood?

I've thought about that part of it too. But if the plan was throw ZZZX to the wolves what is step 2? Because, and I wasn't the only one, I was absolutely 100% ready for no words voting D3 on a town flip there.

And, unless its "have to throw a buddy" if hoopla was scum why pick a scum on that gamble?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2574 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by SpyreX »

The amount of things that are autotown are extremely small.

HOWEVER, in a general sense gladiator is town waaaay more often than not because of how strong it is for scum.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2610 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2602, Hoopla wrote:
In post 2600, Shinobi wrote:I don't see how you can turn around and go, "yeah this information doesn't prove anything, Metal could be scum," after you just had a hard townread on him.

I haven't been suspicious of Metal since his D1 stunt and I'm not suspicious of him now. The only time that wasn't true was when I was trying to clarify his role claim. Stop being obtuse.

This is the kind of thing that's driving me nuts (not you, shinobi). Its not an accident.

Also RL is going to beat me with a hammer this week. I will be very, very low activity.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2678 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohh hey I've got a little time tonight I'll go check the...

oh.

Farside, I beg of you as the voice of reason look at that wagon. Just LOOK at it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2684 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Jesus christ he just answered a post with smarm that was literally, LITERALLY 180 degrees wrong.

If this is town I give up forever
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2686 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2680, Shinobi wrote:
In post 2679, chamber wrote:
In post 2663, Desperado wrote:
her posts in the neighborhood overnight and her play today are town
and there's literally only one situation where she's scum and it gets less likely as time goes on.

What situation is that?

We've actually described it several times over, considering how her play isn't congruent and her actions don't make sense.

But it's not like it matters, you're too obstinate to actually listen to any kind of reason.

Or you're just mafia. Either/or.

So are you bad at quoting and meant to be smarmy to desperado instead of chamber or is the bolded somehow lending to answering for desperado?

Take your pick
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2690 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yes, so whats that one situation

Or is it more hurbababurba the royal we totally have layed it out you guys

Ohh look at that pedit I feel hate bubbles all over
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2692 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Actually it just dawned on me it doesn't matter and I win regardless of what happens

Either they lynch you and I win regardless
Or they lynch hoopla and she's town and tomorrow can be a good ol hoot listening to whatever pile of wordvomit you spill on the steps of the frat house
Or hoopla is scum and I get lynched because soooo goood and I'm free

Everything's coming up milhouse.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2694 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by SpyreX »

10 left, 3 scum.

If by chance shinobi AND hoopla are both town we've lost already.

I mean unless you think hoopla and I are scum together none of this makes a lot of sense but
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2697 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by SpyreX »

no one is literally dense enough to need that finished

but keep fighting the good fight
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2698 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by SpyreX »

god I'm tired
I meant literally no one

I know putting that in the wrong place now there'll be a discussion about the density of town versus scum

perhaps measuring against a duck
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2716 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:14 am

Post by SpyreX »

12 est?
I can make that. I may be a little late depending on my daughter and sleep, but yes
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2717 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:15 am

Post by SpyreX »

wait shit thats noon. :(
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2719 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

work. :P i'm leaving my house now.

i just happened to check if anything extra dumb last night happened

keep in mind chamber scum had opportunity to lynch hoop in whatege rtalk happens today
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2720 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

work. :P i'm leaving my house now.

i just happened to check if anything extra dumb last night happened

keep in mind chamber scum had opportunity to lynch hoop in whatege rtalk happens today
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2744 (isolation #73) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by SpyreX »

In post 2727, farside22 wrote:Also spy when you get back your really going to have to sell hard on shin wagon. With 2 barely here players voting there it does not give me warm fuzziness.

I'm not even trying to be sassy, but just look at it as a whole. The hammer on Agar, the feigned obtuseness today multiple times, the fuck you on chamber.

The biggest thing is the D2 end wagon though. Unless you're going to sell me on all bus, one of Marquis, Shinobi or I are scum at
minimum
. Look at Zivel's vote that day.

And you want to talk about wagons. Look at that Hoopla wagon at its peak. Metal Sonic, Marquis, Oversoul the hoppy bunny.

I'll take lurkers, tyvm
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2748 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:19 am

Post by SpyreX »

I'm around today. WFH so I have access.

Metal over marquis. But I'm not sold there.

I could make arguments for others, but it depends.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2750 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:00 am

Post by SpyreX »

Farside, I know you want more but it all boils down to the above.

And hoopla still doesn't make sense as scum based on D2. Why would scum do that the way they did with so much room to backfire aside from "well we're having this conversation now".

If necessity, I will hammer to stop a nolynch. I am not excited by the prospect.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2752 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:17 am

Post by SpyreX »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks for being here in the witching hour
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2754 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:25 am

Post by SpyreX »

And an excellent showing of stuff.

Give yourself a great big gold star.

@Far & Chamber I'm on work calls until after deadline. I'll check, but I dont want a last minute scramble.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2755 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:24 am

Post by SpyreX »

Sigh

Vote: Hoopla

I will be on BEFORE 11 if we want to make better decisions.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2760 (isolation #79) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:41 am

Post by SpyreX »

No kidding
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2764 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:03 am

Post by SpyreX »

is it 12 hrs, or are we fucked?
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2767 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:24 am

Post by SpyreX »

I'm so irritated by this turn of events.

I really hope I'm wrong, but i also extremely doubt it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3153 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:08 am

Post by SpyreX »

Phew, okay, all the information is in and the topics have been released into the wild. Have fun looking through it all.

My thoughts:

- I think scum played well, and I don't want to downplay their game with any of my comments. Marquis managed to straddle the line perfectly, chamber played a very town-like game, and Shinobi seemingly stabilized the scumreads on the tilt-a-whirl of replacements going through that slot. Well done. The bus drive was really stupid IMO, but other than that, excellent play.

- I was fairly disappointed that Majiffy never gave out his inventions, and vezok never got to use his wiretap. Those were two of the roles I was most excited to see in action with this setup.

- Town apathy did a number on this game. I feel like the Hoopla lynch was pretty sloppy and I wouldn't have touched it with a ten foot pole, but also the LAST MINUTE DEADLINE WAGON ON CHAMBER that contributed to that lynch really fucked it up. That day, end of that day, if anyone else had been around the other counterwagons to Hoopla were BOTH scum.

- SpyreX didn't have the same oomph this game he normally does. That actually applies for a bunch of town's heavy hitters -- SpyreX, AGar, Oversoul, and Majiffy were all less than their usual stellar selves this game, which I think hurt the town quite a bit.

What did YOU guys think about the setup and mechanic?
I've actually had this mechanic sitting around in a save file for about four years now, and when I needed an idea for a large theme to run, I popped it out. I definitely like the neighborhood aspect of it and having power roles target entire groups and interact in interesting ways. I was slightly disappointed that most of the neighborhoods didn't really utilize them well (or at all).

I think the mechanic is interesting and in the right hands could be super amazingly used, but in this grouping without that oomph it just became fairly neutral.

I'm not going to take away from the scum's play, but this one I put on the town. My activity being harder and harder to keep up is killing me, but lets look at what happened:

1.) D1 fake guilty on me that only didn't end in a lynch because they fucked the votes up.
2.) The mollie/desp fight
3.) The end on Vezok (and I'm sorry I should have believed in myself and not got tied up in my internal WTF about that role).
4.) The AGar "lynch me" D3
5.) The hoopla lynch. There are two things I'm really sorry for and its this and D1. I should have went nope you get a nolynch. I'm seething at how I couldn't get that swung.
6.) The followup from that STILL not being a Shinobi lynch.

I'm not going to do a giant callout now that its done but yes I played terrible and I'll take that. That said, I still ended up in the higher end of town and that says something bad.
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”