Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 6, Salamence20 wrote:RVS is overrated

Scum do not have fakeclaims based on my character. Scum are random characters, regardless of good/bad.

I am town with a very anti-town day ability that I will use JUST ONCE to prove my claim on NS.

Dont ask me to claim, because when I use this ability, you will know who I am and see why scum dont have fakeclaims.

Lets discuss.

This makes sense. FakeGod explicitly stated flavor knowledge was not necessary, so it follows that the mafia would not be chosen by their goodness/badness in the story. I actually have a whole bunch of theories about this game, but I think I'll keep them to
myself
for now, since they're not necessarily relevant at the moment and I'm not sure if the knowledge would be more useful for scum.

Vote: Natirasha
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

What if you knew way more about the game state Day 1?
THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:18 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Hrm, this makes me think my role perhaps isn't so out of place then.
"You. I am going to bury you. I am going to bury you and erect an icecream stand on your grave. And all the kids will love that you're dead because they get ice cream. Also your tombstone will say 'here lies a cheeky scumbag.'" - Papa Zito

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:28 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 32, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 31, Aronis wrote:I don't like Salamence. At all.

In general or this game?

Or both?

If Micc's Diffusion of Power says anything, it's that Salamence and I are on the same page, and I don't think it's an exception here. Salamence has effectively done a Miller-claim-type move, except I think there's less to be called into doubt (action-oriented, target announced and predetermined), especially before seeing any results. I don't find it so odd, anyway, or, rather, its oddness seems like it could be in line with my oddness.

Basically,

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 49, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 26, Prof Fridays wrote:FakeGod explicitly stated flavor knowledge was not necessary, so it follows that the mafia would not be chosen by their goodness/badness in the story.

Or, you know, safe-claims could be a thing. Why is that possibility less likely than what Salamence said in 6?

That logically doesn't follow. Role fake-claims are certainly a possibility, but character fake-claims don't make any sense. If you don't need flavor knowledge, then you shouldn't have to know who the good guys and bad guys are in the story, so the good guys and bad guys
should
be random (at least, somewhat), and the roles of characters must not be tied to their significance in the story, so there's no need to mask who they are; they should be able to hide in plain sight.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, Aronis is town. His behavior seems very much in line with what I've experienced of town-Aronis.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

UNVOTE:

Not interested in lynching Nati. Seems like Skullduggery is trying too hard: asks a lot of questions; not much else from him. Konowa's vote on Aronis was bad. I sympathize with hiplop. That's all I got for now.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 61, Malakittens wrote:
In post 56, notscience wrote:I think ns is town

You're scum

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 63, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 57, Prof Fridays wrote:That logically doesn't follow. Role fake-claims are certainly a possibility, but character fake-claims don't make any sense. If you don't need flavor knowledge, then you shouldn't have to know who the good guys and bad guys are in the story, so the good guys and bad guys should be random (at least, somewhat), and the roles of characters must not be tied to their significance in the story, so there's no need to mask who they are; they should be able to hide in plain sight.

That's not quite the point I was trying to make. When FakeGod said that flavor knowledge wasn't necessary, that could have meant that flavor knowledge would be provided to the Scum team in the form of safe-claims. It doesn't necessarily mean that flavor/role/alignment pairing are completely random, as Salamence initially asserted.

See, that doesn't make sense to me. If flavor knowledge isn't necessary, then it should work both ways. You seem to suggest that scum don't need flavor knowledge, but town do? Because why have safe-claims if you don't need to know what "safe" claims would be?

In post 63, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 59, Prof Fridays wrote:Seems like Skullduggery is trying too hard: asks a lot of questions; not much else from him

First
of all, you
do
realize that the game days here are only a little over a week apiece, right? We don't have a whole lot of time to work with, so you'll have to excuse me if it looks like I'm "trying too hard" or whatever nonsense you're spewing. I want to use my time wisely.

Secondly
, this is how I play. Ask any of the other people here who have played with me in the past. I'm not going to change my style just to appease you.

Thirdly
, saying that I'm asking questions and "not much else" is a load of garbage and you know it. You may not like my methods, but you cannot with a straight face say that I'm not making an honest effort to figure shit out, which is more than can be said for half the player list so far.

Calm your friggen biscuits. I'm not accusing you; I didn't even call you scum. I was expressing my opinion of what I've observed from you thus far.

First
, yes, of course. This is why I'm trying to hit the ground running as well.

Secondly
, I'm not asking you to change your style. You're blowing my one comment way out of proportion, which seems really strangely defensive - or is that your "style" as well?

Thirdly
, I can totally say it's not an honest effort if I want to or believe that to be true. You can't confirm your own honesty; that's absurd. You could easily be feigning all of this. How am I to know?
This is the game.
We don't know who's being honest and who isn't. You act like this is some surprise or "How dare he!" when this is literally how the game works/is played.

Let me declare that I do not necessarily find you scummy at this point.
I need to take a good step back before I can properly assess with less antagonism.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 66, Vi wrote:
In post 65, Vi wrote:
In post 62, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 61, Malakittens wrote:
In post 56, notscience wrote:I think ns is town
You're scum
[image of bus]
Why is this your response when you're not voting for anyone?
Alternatively, if this is your response why are you not voting for anyone?

I was compounding the sarcasm. I can't have just a wee bit o' fun, m'lady? D':

In post 68, Salamence20 wrote:
Fridays wrote:Not interested in lynching Nati.

Your vote was RVS, ya?

Nope! ;)

In post 68, Salamence20 wrote:
@Vi, NS, and Fridays

You all are bringing up points that involve people calling people scum and not voting. So how do you all feel about Aronis? (Vi is voting him, Fridays isn't because loltown, and NS isn't because I'm going to steal his vote).

Yes, Aronis is loltown. This kind of play is identical to the recent Fortnight (a.k.a. Immoral Sex Addicts) Mafia. To be fair, I'm not as familiar with scum-Aronis, but this kind of behavior is not what I would expect from scum-Aronis out of the gate. Aronis and I hydra'd with Macaronis and Cheese, so that gave me good insights into his town-play anyway.

In post 69, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 58, Prof Fridays wrote:Also, Aronis is town. His behavior seems very much in line with what I've experienced of town-Aronis.

My dilemma?

Mirhawk did the same thing (not vote but call someone scummy) in Epicmafiatime. This is why I feel town on aronis.

BUT I don't like this because he never answered the question of if this "hate" was personal or in-game.

Ehhhh what?

In post 73, Natirasha wrote:

Dunno why, but this reminded me of this.

Haha! Noice.

In post 88, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 84, rack wrote:SO many wagons.

Hard to choose just one.

Well, I suppose I can bus effectively, since it's so early in the game:

UNVOTE:

VOTE: notscience

What the fuck is this?

He must have thought Malakittens and I were on the wagon lol.

VOTE: rack

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I know; that's what I said :P

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 107, Le Cupcake wrote:
In post 83, Vi wrote:
w.r.t. Aronis - I'm fine with Prof. Fridays' endorsement of him.

Why?

Also of note, Friday hasn't posted since the bus pic (to this post).

Err, what?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

So, not quoting anyone really. Just typing my thoughts as I’m going through this.

First, if we suppose Salamence is a Vanillizer, then I imagine we must be dealing with a pretty formidable scum team in terms of PRs? On the other hand, though, I don’t see why that person couldn’t just simply be lynched, but perhaps a “soft” vig reasoning could be used here. (I see now notscience kind of addressed that, but whatever. It’s already been typed.)

Second, I’d like to know if Vanillizing someone in a neighborhood would remove them from said neighborhood. Might be worth asking FG, Salamence.

Third, Titus being Titus. Engage with caution. The WIFOM of whether or not Salamence would do this as scum is present but not 50/50. WIFOM is kind of a cop-out reason in my opinion. There are more reasons to suspect Salamence is town than scum.

Fourth, Skullduggery asked about scum-Aronis vs. town-Aronis. If Aronis makes it to Day 3 without being lynched or vigged, then we should start questioning his townness, if you know what I mean, haha. But I’m not going to provide examples. That’s too much work. Why can’t you just take my word for it? And if you don’t believe me, then you can dig up the evidence yourself. A more hostile/offensive Aronis is more town-indicative. Some lurking will happen with him both ways. Again, this almost identical to Fortnight Aronis.

Fifth, the idea of a scum Post-Restricter is dumb to me. That’s just asking for a load of WIFOM and a waste of power. I mean, it’s possible. It just seems dumb from a mod perspective.

Sixth, with regard to 4burner’s neighborhood knowledge, that seems pretty damning to me. While I don’t think scum knows exactly
every
neighborhood (necessarily), but certainly they would know those in their scummates’ ‘hoods. (Again, I think this was brought up already but meh.)

Seventh, not really liking Vi… Her post with her vote switch to notscience seemed really off to me. Oo, Salamence’s post is great. Yesyesyesyes

Eighth, I’m pretty convinced that a 4burner lynch would be best at this point. Either way he flips, I feel like it gives us a lot of direction for Night 1 and Day 2.

Ninth, Aronis lol.

Tenth, are we really trying for a Vi lynch now? I’d rather just look into it tomorrow tbh and lynch 4burner today.

VOTE: 4burner

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:54 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Good Lord, I can never seem to be around for the live conversation. Sadface.

I don't think I want a Vi lynch anymore. Not sure if I'm town-reading him as of yet, but I don't find him so scummy anymore and at the very least I'd rather not pursue his lynch today. I like the 4burner wagon because I think he's quite possibly scum, but also, either way he flips, we have a decent amount of information that we can build off of tomorrow.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Hold on, I think I might need to re-read some stuff. I think I might have something wrong about the whole 4burner thing.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I have a theory that has been partially confirmed by our flips. I'll explain momentarily.

PEdit: WHAT'S WITH THE NS VOTES?! Wait, is he the third Alice?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Notice anything interesting about the format of the titles?
In post 0, FakeGod wrote:
FakeGod, who was
Bill
the Lizard
Chimney Sweep
, and
Town
Vanilla Townie
, has been
lynched
in
Day 0

In post 747, FakeGod wrote:
4burner, who was
King of Hearts
Ruler of Wonderland
, and
Town
Vanilla Townie
, has been
lynched
in
Day 1

In post 749, FakeGod wrote:
Skullduggery, who was
Alice of Wonderland
Alice
of
Storytelling
, and
Town
Beloved Name Cop
, has been
killed
in
Night 1

In post 751, FakeGod wrote:
Titus, who was
Alice Pleasance Liddell
Alice
of
Reality
, and
Town
Doublevoter
, has been
killed
in
Night 2

I'm not sure what to think of it yet, but when I asked FakeGod about them, he replied "No comment." I originally thought these three titles had to do with the three Alices (it does seem likely that the last Alice has an
italicized
title), but now I'm not so sure. With something like a Name Cop, it seems at least plausible that a Title Cop exists, but I'm not really sure how that plays into the formatting differences. My last speculation is that scum deal with them in some manner, but I have no idea how these could be of significance or what the connection is between titles that share formats.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 770, Marquis wrote:hi fridays

by posting but not voting notscience you are effectively claiming scum to me

vote him

K.

VOTE: notscience

Zero cares.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

There's also the possibility that the italicized title doesn't exist, as I only know of the sample PM having it.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Nati and I may or may not have snuggled on the couch and watched Space Jam (thank God there was a second night; we only got through the intro Night 1).

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 788, Vi wrote:
In post 782, Natirasha wrote:we're the white rabbit(me) and Mary Ann(Prof Friday).
...we're playing Gilligan's Island Mafia?

The White Rabbit's housemaid. Alice is mistaken for her. She did not appear in the Disney film.
Oh.

...huh.

I found it odd myself! I explained how it seems to follow there's a kind of role-character detachment, but on the same token, Vanillizer Queen of Hearts seems to make sense flavor-wise.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 797, Aronis wrote:
In post 782, Natirasha wrote:we're the white rabbit(me) and Mary Ann(Prof Friday).

:)

HEY! DON'T YOU LAUGH! I will cut u.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 803, Marquis wrote:HURT: NOTSCIENCE

What is this. WHAT IS THIS. SOMEONE HALP.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I just feel like table-flipping so hard. I'm freaking out right now. Like, I'm not mad. I just feel like I need to flip a table.

PEdit:
Natirasha wrote:
In post 817, Vi wrote:Prof. Fridays - Night 3 is when you play the Charles Barkley game, right?

I own the cyberdwarf body pillow! I hope Prof Fridays hasn't played it so we can!

Ehhhh, okay, I'm lost lol.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Natirasha wrote:
In post 829, Prof Fridays wrote:Ehhhh, okay, I'm lost lol.

Uhhhhhh still lost lol. Maybe moreso xD

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 831, Malakittens wrote:

If a quick hammer has happened and people didn't get to post do they get removed from the game still?

I doubt it. That'd be nuts.

PEDIT: LET ME CLICK SUBMIT GODDAMMIT

PEDIT2: I HAVE PRESSED SUBMIT LIKE FIFTY GODDAMN TIMES NOW

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Note: reinoe no post restriction.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 861, Vi wrote:
While I have
immense
personal satisfaction in this I suspect that notscience Townslipped in the part I mentioned earlier. Oh well.

Perhaps. I've known scum to pull that, though.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 889, Vi wrote:
In post 883, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 861, Vi wrote:While I have
immense
personal satisfaction in this I suspect that notscience Townslipped in the part I mentioned earlier. Oh well.
Perhaps. I've known scum to pull that, though.
:hitoshrug:

To be clear, your take on Natirasha's alignment is...

Let's put it this way, I'm betting on Town with my actions, so I'm saying Town with my words! And, really, I don't have good reason to believe she's anything but town anyhow.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 908, Natirasha wrote:
In post 903, Aronis wrote:
In post 898, Natirasha wrote:I'll let Prof Fridays give his response, but given our knowledge and roles, it would involve total incompetence for either Prof or I to be scum.

:)

Admittedly, forgetting to submit your night action is 'total incompetence'.

Lol.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 910, Le Cupcake wrote:
In post 1, FakeGod wrote:
VII) If you have failed to post twice in a full Day Phase, then you will be modkilled and automatically lose the game at end of the Day Phase.

gg 1/3 players modkilled lul

*full* Day Phase.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 913, Le Cupcake wrote:

should make that into avatar size (can you post moving pics in your sig btw?)

What's the Doduo thing?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I wonder if FakeGod went to bed lol.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 933, reinoe wrote:
In post 6, Salamence20 wrote:RVS is overrated

Scum do not have fakeclaims based on my character. Scum are random characters, regardless of good/bad.

I am town with a very anti-town day ability that I will use JUST ONCE to prove my claim on NS.

Dont ask me to claim, because when I use this ability, you will know who I am and see why scum dont have fakeclaims.

Lets discuss.

After a namecop got killed I came to the conclusion that Salamence is full of shit. Scum absolutely have fake claims otherwise there wouldn't be a name cop. Scum are not just regular character who happen to be scum. Scum are probably evil characters.

Huh. I didn't think of that. Good point.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:15 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Welp.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Should I, Nati? Or should we wait to discuss in your house?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

We'll talk when we get home, Nati.

(I was going to keep the flavor going, but having to Google the reference to make it just seemed wrong to me.)

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:48 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In case Vi's flip didn't already set off some bells and whistles, we're dealing with a Dethy (Aronis is Naïve). I thought after the fact that Marquis could be a Paranoid Cop that got a false guilty on notscience. Nati rather thought that Marquis picked up on Vi's post here as her night results (meaning Vi would be Insane):
In post 755, Vi wrote:Hi, I'm pretty sure I have a
100% success rate
at reading Neighbors.

reinoe is most likely
Town
!

notscience is most likely
notTown
!

Vote: notscience (L-7)

VOTE: reinoe for now. It seems to me reinoe soft-claimed an Alice on Day 1, am I right? Unfortunately for him, his scum team hit both of the other Alices Nights 1 and 2. I'm guessing things didn't go as planned.

Marquis
, can you confirm/deny that you are a Cop?

I won't be back for eight-plus hours due to work. DON'T DO ANYTHING CRAZY LIKE SPEEDLYNCH SOMEONE AGAIN. I will cut u.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

UNVOTE:

Yeah, yeah, reinoe, that makes sense, sorry. I must have gotten something mixed up in my head. IT WAS LIKE 6 IN THE MORNING OKAY?? So, do people not believe that Aronis is Naive Cop? Because he is and is therefore obvconftown.

Remind me why the lynch has to be of {rack, Aronis, hiplop}?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1013, Marquis wrote:it was a mixture of Vi's post and capitalizing on my own scumread before I could doubt myself that led to my actions yesterday

I wish I could say I'm sorry but I'm not tbh

also why aren't we voting the confscum like lolwtf

VOTE: reinoe

@mod: fridays isn't voting me

Are you
not
a Paranoid Cop, then? I'm confused. That seemed like a blatant misleading, then.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1003, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1001, Le Cupcake wrote:
In post 981, Salamence20 wrote:THIRD ALICE NEEDS TO CLAIM ALSO

Oh yeah before the last Alice reads this, please don't.

So its just a coincedince that two alices died?

I'm inclined to believe so, myself. I think the last Alice is scum, so scum unintentionally hit the other Alices, otherwise, why not throw suspicion on the other two? Perhaps you're following a different train of thought?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

VOTE: reinoe

Fine. You better not be screwing us again, Marquis. The trust is thin.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1036, Marquis wrote:
In post 1031, Prof Fridays wrote:VOTE: reinoe

whoa whoa whoa

so you're going to blame me for cop results I didn't receive

this feels like pre-emptive lynch chaining and if reinoe is somehow town you're definitely scum

Are you kidding me? You forced a speedlynch onto notscience with
nothing
. The only reason I'm not lynching you now is because you're so hardcore-claiming a fricking PR.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1047, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 1036, Marquis wrote:
In post 1031, Prof Fridays wrote:VOTE: reinoe

whoa whoa whoa

so you're going to blame me for cop results I didn't receive

this feels like pre-emptive lynch chaining and if reinoe is somehow town you're definitely scum

Are you kidding me? You forced a speedlynch onto notscience with
nothing
. The only reason I'm not lynching you now is because you're so hardcore-claiming a fricking PR.

*hardcore soft-claiming* Alas, the wordplay is lost...

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Ugggghhhhh

UNVOTE:

I gotta figure out what I wanna do.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I... I want to lynch so many people right now...

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:57 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1059, Marquis wrote:I saw what I was pretty damn sure was a cop result and tried to get the quicklynch before people went "what, why?" and forced Vi to claim so the wagon wouldn't disintegrate, or less likely notsci could activate a day ability (I've learned from a few past incidents, to say the least).

And I'm Ascetic, if nobody's figured that out yet. It was part of what validated Vi's Cop crumb even more to me.

What's your name-claim?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

WOW HEY MATTP THANKS FOR THE CONTRIBUTION.

*flips table*

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I mean, I would totally Cop the two people in my neighborhood. Get rid of any scum in there, then strategize like crazy.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1072, Prof Fridays wrote:I mean, I would totally Cop the two people in my neighborhood. Get rid of any scum in there, then strategize like crazy.

(I'm saying hypothetically if I was Vi in the Tea Party neighborhood.)

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1075, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1073, Marquis wrote:
In post 1065, Prof Fridays wrote:What's your name-claim?

no

You can just say Alice, you know.

Sounds like one to me! Would go with the strange abilities they seem to have.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1080, MattP wrote:
In post 1069, Prof Fridays wrote:WOW HEY MATTP THANKS FOR THE CONTRIBUTION.

*flips table*

Well, that was pretty melodramatic

I try.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

All the same, we need to know what reinoe
was

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1086, Marquis wrote:
In post 1078, reinoe wrote:
Claim: Dormouse,

In case it wasn't obvious.

popcorn to Marquis.

His not claiming is a scumclaim.

i'm not claiming for you

in case anyone hasn't gotten it yet ascetic is a
modifier

Well, right, but seeing as how you can't be protected, what makes you think you'll survive through to tomorrow anyway? Especially now that you've freaking soft-claimed something else.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:13 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'd rather see Marquis die tonight, I think, than lynch him today. All the same, he needs to claim.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1099, Le Cupcake wrote:
In post 1097, reinoe wrote:
In post 1095, Natirasha wrote:Faking a PR.

SleepyKrew

this is probably when you know it wasnt a very good idea

:lol:

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

So, then, why was it a problem to name-claim?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Ah, so I'm betting you're the one with the Title ability?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:25 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Why would you keep your title so close to you otherwise?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

*sigh*

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Reinoe claimed Dormouse. Like 3 times now lol.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1109, Marquis wrote:No, I'm not a Title power person or whatever. How did you come to that conclusion?

Just curious. I figure there has to be a reason as to why there are titles, and why they seem to be formatted in three different ways. Still, why don't you want to out your title?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:33 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1110, Salamence20 wrote:SOMEONE CLAIM ALICE NOW

50 bucks says it's Konowa.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1140, Konowa wrote:
In post 1139, Le Cupcake wrote:Ok yeah considering one of the Alices was a beloved princess I'm 100% certain that Aronis is scum.

I'm confused. Didn't Prof and Nati say that Aronis was a Naïve Cop?

Nati and I were going to investigate him, but on a whim changed it, as we thought Aronis was going to die/rack had posted two things, and we weren't sure if he was going to come around for the mass claim. I thought I'd assert Aronis was a Naïve anyway (what I had thought he was, and why I thought we had a Dethy) and see where it went.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:57 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I meant to keep the person we targeted anonymous :facepalm: Welp! There you go.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, Marquis still needs to
full
-claim.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1148, Konowa wrote:
In post 1144, Natirasha wrote:We have a guilty on Reinoe, we know that, right?

We do not know that.

Why are you so quick to disagree? It seems to follow that reinoe is scum from Vi's post, all things considered.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1212, rack wrote:
In post 1204, Salamence20 wrote:Rack and Hiplop arent even participating.

If Reinoe flips scum, Im selfing tomorrow and nillaizing Rack.

Well, that would be a waste. I'm already Vanilla.

Confirm.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Le Cupcake wrote:
In post 1219, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1210, Le Cupcake wrote:In total? I doubt it. Can you imagine playing in a 3/14 split as scum? I would be raging hard, standard should be 3-4 mislynches = LYLO.

With a beloved princess that triggers on nightkill? And a cop that has to lynch someone to confirm their sanity?

Yeah. Granted I don't know what scum power there is, but considering that we have a double voter, rolecop and a doc, with god knows what other roles. That would be incredibly town-sided, on the level of Nexus' HP3 where scum had like 10% chance of winning.

Indeed. Seems to follow that perhaps Marquis is a condensed scum power. Still haven't a full claim from him yet. Though perhaps reinoe is lying about his pre-Vanillized role, which he could easily do.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Would FG make scum all Goons to frack with us? Just a thought.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Great. Just great. Glad we can meta the mod.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Good. One less scum read. I think perhaps the scum team is paranoid to some extent? Though I don't see why they wouldn't shoot Aronis, unless they thought Nati and I were going to Doc him (which we did, if I understand right). Bah, I suppose it's all WIFOM.

Can we continue with the mass claim trend we were trying to get to yesterday? Though I suppose Marquis effectively ate a kill.

VOTE: MattP

What's your story? Your thoughts? You've hardly been present.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Nati:

In post 1220, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 1212, rack wrote:
In post 1204, Salamence20 wrote:Rack and Hiplop arent even participating.

If Reinoe flips scum, Im selfing tomorrow and nillaizing Rack.

Well, that would be a waste. I'm already Vanilla.

Confirm.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, I'm tempted to say lynch Aronis before Katsuki. I fear a gambit of sorts.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1254, Aronis wrote:OK. So I guess this needs explaining. I'm not exactly a cop-cop, I'm really an Alice Cop. And Katsuki is the scum-Alice, so plz lynch her.

You told us you were an Alice Cop yesterday?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:21 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Before I get too wrapped up in conversation until I realize I have things to do tomorrow and it's 3am, I'm gonna go to bed. I don't have anything to say in response to Aronis that I can think of at the moment, though mostly because my brain function is near-nil and I can barely think through my sleepiness.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I hope to be greeted with robust reads and contributions from MattP, rack, and hiplop.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1260, Katsuki wrote:TELL ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU RIGHT HERE FOR 1. INVESTIGATING ME AND 2. OUTING ME BECAUSE THIS GAME BE DAMNED

Are you claiming Dayvig? Or implying that you can get him strung up?

Bah! No! I'm going to bed! Stop it!

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

UHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

VOTE: Katsuki????

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

VOTE: Salamence

I don't think you're necessarily town at this point. reinoe has (had) a point with the Name Cop, and I doubt that there is compounding negative utility.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

GODDAMMIT I NEED TO BE IN BED RIGHT NOW.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I'm going to think this over and come back in the morning.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1316, Katsuki wrote:Dayplay trumps nightplay and I didn't even manage to do my part of shooting scum. :(

Yeah. You literally didn't even let hiplop say anything before he died.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:02 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

DAMMIT. Ugh. I need to step away now. Aronis, carry me to bed pls.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #85) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:00 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

I think Aronis misunderstood you. Yeah, I totally didn't think about the fact it's mylo.

UNVOTE:

Not gonna vote No Lynch as of yet; I'd rather stretch the Day out at least a little bit longer than a freaking Night phase. I want to hear some stuff from rack, Malakittens, and MattP yet. Personally, I only consider Nati conftown at this point. Still don't know what MattP, Malakittens and Konowa are.

Addendum:
Katsuki wrote:
In post 1318, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 1316, Katsuki wrote:Dayplay trumps nightplay and I didn't even manage to do my part of shooting scum. :(

Yeah. You literally didn't even let hiplop say anything before he died.

The alternative was to go to bed and get lynched because HERPDERP ALICE MUST BE SCUMZ

yeah no thx

You started going nuts immediately after Aronis outed you. I specifically said I was interested in lynching Aronis first to test his claim, and you proceeded to act crazy anyway. Like, if you had maintained a level head, it probably wouldn't have been a big deal.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1344, Konowa wrote:
In post 1301, Natirasha wrote:
In post 1297, Aronis wrote:
SO DO YOU HAVE INCRIMINATING RESULTS ON RACK?

We have a VT result on rack, but FakeGod also said that goons flip as vts.

And there are no goons in this game.

This might just be paranoia because scumNati just pulled the wool over everyone's eyes in a recently completed game, but this really bugs me.

Yeah, what? How'd you (Nati) come to that conclusion? Also, rack flipped
Vanilla
, not
Vanilla Townie
, and FakeGod confirmed that both Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons would flip
Vanilla

In post 1344, Konowa wrote:
In post 1341, Prof Fridays wrote:Not gonna vote No Lynch as of yet; I'd rather stretch the Day out at least a little bit longer than a freaking Night phase. I want to hear some stuff from rack, Malakittens, and MattP yet. Personally, I only consider Nati conftown at this point. Still don't know what MattP, Malakittens and Konowa are.

The construction of this sentence bothers me as well. Do you consider rack to be town? Where is Salamence in your reads? You don't want to hear from me, yet you don't know what I am?

It's not that I don't want to hear from you, Konowa, it's just I don't need to provoke you to say things. I consider rack to be lean-scum. I'm convinced that scum are largely Goons, given the anti-townness of Town's roles, so there wouldn't/shouldn't be a need for scum to intervene with their own PRs. Salamence is a toss-up for me. I think he fits as a scum role, and it seems like in Salamence's history, it wouldn't exactly be surprising for him to claim Town Queen of Hearts/Vanillizer. Would almost give scum some negative utility in the sense of letting Town screw with themselves would be better than Vanillizing their pseudo-PRs. It's set-up spec, so I'm not sure how much it's worth, but those are my thoughts.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Semantics. Obviously, in context I was referring to investigative results, not death-flips, so I don't see why that matters. Grasping at straws maybe?

Also, reinoe just flipped Dormouse. Are you somehow different? I'm confused. Which "Mouse" are you supposed to be?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, I like Salamence's #1351. I feel better about his townness. I still want to see Malakittens and MattP before I commit to anything.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1369, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 1368, Prof Fridays wrote:Semantics. Obviously, in context I was referring to investigative results, not death-flips, so I don't see why that matters. Grasping at straws maybe?

Also, reinoe just flipped Dormouse. Are you somehow different? I'm confused. Which "Mouse" are you supposed to be?

Rack thought I was a different queen too.

Oh, did he? That's weird :|

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:10 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

MattP pls.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Eh, screw it. I'm ready to lynch Aronis.

VOTE: Aronis

People are too damn slow for my taste.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Huzzah! I definitely wanted to get town points right off the bat with Nati to carry me. The win is somewhat bittersweet - I feel like we did pretty well as a scum team, but we floated through a couple days from just unfortunate town-play. I typically prefer playing scum/third party, but I kinda wish I was town in this game; I felt like I could have cut through some of the crap, but it's hard to know for sure, being on the knowing side.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, what
was
the deal with the different title formatting?

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1413, FakeGod wrote:
In post 1412, Prof Fridays wrote:Also, what
was
the deal with the different title formatting?

Absolutely nothing.

:lol: Well, I can't be too upset; it helped me fluff my theories post in White Rabbit's House.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

Also, FakeGod, everything was, indeed, fucking gorgeous, and I take my curse words more seriously than most :P

I would totally enjoy playing another of your games. It was a lot of fun figuring out the set-up (also why I kind of wish I was town), and I think the neighborhoods and the unique (and fitting) roles played a big part in that. I don't think it's fair to get mad at a mod for their set-up, especially FakeGod in this instance.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1423, MattP wrote:God I just really choked up this game. I literally spent like 3 hours staring at my screen today
trying
to find anything to say. Prof pushing me so hard to speak before movement happened in the game really just killed. It was really hard to have my first game back be a scum roll

But good job to Prof and Konowa for playing solid games

Cheers! I mostly just wanted to look opposed to you if you ended up getting lynched. I wasn't frustrated or anything with you.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

I feel kind of bad that it seems like FakeGod's input into the game was much higher than the level of output it achieved - just a series of unfortunate events, I suppose. This really was super well-modded, and I'm very grateful to have played in your game, FakeGod.

THE LAB 4 is live!
Prof Fridays
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Prof Fridays
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Prof Fridays »

In post 1442, Natirasha wrote:I mean I have a rule and that's 'always treat your neighbor as confirmed town in the absence of setup information', so I would still defend my play.

<3

THE LAB 4 is live!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”