Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Vi »

In post 21, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 10, Salamence20 wrote:No. Not a gambit.

I need to do this now becausemy claim is scummy as hell and viscum would love to take a shot
If your claim is scummy, then why is Vi in particular the person that you're worried about?
:D :D :?

Vote: Aronis
(L-8)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 51, Natirasha wrote:
In post 38, Vi wrote:D :D :?

Vote: Aronis
(L-8)

You
do
exist!
I'm currently away from my computer, so it's something of a quantum Vixistence.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 62, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 61, Malakittens wrote:
In post 56, notscience wrote:I think ns is town
You're scum
[image of bus]
Why is this your response when you're not voting for anyone?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 65, Vi wrote:
In post 62, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 61, Malakittens wrote:
In post 56, notscience wrote:I think ns is town
You're scum
[image of bus]
Why is this your response when you're not voting for anyone?
Alternatively, if this is your response why are you not voting for anyone?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:12 am

Post by Vi »

In post 68, Salamence20 wrote:Someone who has experience with Viscum know if Vi is fluffy as scum? I know she is fluffy as town, but idk as scum.

Salamence20 68 wrote:Vi is a light and everyone else is flies.

4burner 74 wrote:VI

---

Salamence 37 wrote:I chose NS because NS and I don't like each other.
I won't ask you to go into much detail, but why?

w.r.t. Aronis - I'm fine with Prof. Fridays' endorsement of him.

Unvote: Aronis
Vote: 4burner
(L-7)

@Salamence: Why specifically are you voting for reinoe?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #166 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Vi »

In post 83, Vi wrote:
Salamence 37 wrote:I chose NS because NS and I don't like each other.
I won't ask you to go into much detail, but why?
Salamence
, please answer this.

I have no prior experience with the vast majority of this player list, Aronis included.

I will confirm that I'm in a Neighborhood with
Nobody Special
notscience and reinoe, and I sure hope that wasn't necessary to keep silent for whichever reason. I also agree that there's a not-insignificant chance that one of the other two members of the group is scum, hence me asking the question above.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #236 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:31 am

Post by Vi »

In post 173, Salamence20 wrote:Vi: With all due respect, what does this have to do with anything?
I'm trying to key into how to read notscience for reasons listed above; granted on second (well, third) thought your reasons for disliking him are probably different from my current reasons for finding his play non-kosher.

Salamence, I'm impressed with your ability to provide the voice of reason ITT. The setup speculation in this thread (three pages after typing this:
it's still going
) is going really deep into irrelevant dumbness.

Skullduggery 215 wrote:I know you aren't calling me Scum, nor did I indicate at any point that I thought you were. You did, however, imply that I was not being helpful, and that's the part that got on my nerves. I would rather be called Scum than useless.
With all due respect, your posts really aren't helpful to anyone except yourself (if that). Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Salamence 235 wrote:Thirdly, 4burner is in my neighborhood, so either NS is reaching or 4burner slipped.
I really want to say it's the former. That notwithstanding, my vote remains.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #321 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by Vi »

Unvote: 4burner

I'm not convinced.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #323 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by Vi »

Salamence 240 wrote:Anyways, let's talk a little. In the only two games I played with you (with you as town), you have been more pre-emptive in the beginning then more fluffy in the middle. That's my worry, you are fluffy, yes, but maybe a little too much in this game.
Well, the truth of the matter is, I do what I want. Most of the time, what I want involves telling people that they are willfully hopeless at Mafia and/or social interaction. But really this is the same game I've wanted to play for several games now. I'm Town (like always), I'm in the kind of game I haven't been in in years (mostly), and I'd like to have my fun and see if I can score.

With regard to your questions,
1) Aronis questioning your claim is <adverb> dumb. I'm willing to take Prof. Fridays' meta on him because generally people who throw those meta defenses out are correct.
2) If it were anyone else doing what Titus is doing I would be calling a classic setup speculation scum tactic. That said, this is Titus; if the word that's come to me in my retirement is accurate the best word is "incurable".
3) You're going to cause me to revoke your "voice of reason" compliment, because this is a terrible question. First, notscience's attempt at a slip offense is far-fetched to start with. Second, considering that both me and notscience have come out and said that we're in a Neighborhood, anyone who doesn't know it by now is simply not reading the thread. With regard to which, if any, of the two others in the 'hood are scum, I don't know. I believe I can figure it out with time.

---

@Natirasha: I change my avatar each time I die in a game. While this isn't my favorite avatar, I'd prefer if I had it for another month or so.

---

Vote: notscience
(L-6)
Blatant sheeping of Malakittens, who has usurped Salamence's place in my heart.

---

Malakittens: QTs are closed during pregame, dahling.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #333 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 327, Malakittens wrote:Okay, all I needed to know for now.

Will probably talk more when Day 2 starts (if we are both alive that is). Not sure why, but just the thought of trying to communicate with reinoe about notty's posts via PT/QT will be like hell in a handbasket. Plus I kinda trust you, I don't know why?... (Guess that's weird of me to say. <.<)
Well, I repeat. Image
Not exactly Bird Jesus but always Town, obviously Town, etc.

Since you're referring to Day 2 starting, I'm assuming you endorse the 4burner wagon?

---

@Kat: The reasons were already given, albeit by someone else. I'm not interested in lynching someone whose reaction to a flashwagon looks like that, though.

My question is why you're so set on discrediting me.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #342 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Post by Vi »

Malakittens 334 wrote:Although thinking about it. I'm kinda shocked that the QT/PT was closed during pregame or even confirmation stage.
Considering that this is something that at least two other people can confirm at will, I would suggest that attempting to meta FakeGod in an attempt to verify this will only lead to more confusion and a heap of wasted time.

---

For Katsuki -
1) notscience gave the reasons someplace; find them, deal with it.
2)
Katsuki 329 wrote:Why do you trust Vi of all people right now?
This cupcake is actually a mudcake.

---

Natirasha 337 wrote:I know how you change your avi, Vi. :P I seem to remember you doing it then being revived once.
Then if you're suggesting that I should die soon, I would politely inform you that--er, I can't find Oman's video of him flicking off ABR in several creative ways, but that's the gist of the message I would like to convey.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #558 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Post by Vi »

Katsuki 384 wrote:Well cuz you
[Malakittens]
said you like it for town, yet don't trust it outside the neighbourhood. Sooooooooooooooooooo

:neutral:
This isn't actually contradictory.

The thing about 4burner is that he's treating his lynch as a foregone conclusion. That's not what I'd expect from 4burner's flavor of scum.

---

@Salamence: I've been insisting that I'm obviously Town for something like five years now. But more importantly, I suppose I have to return to a more familiar playstyle for a few moments...
Salamence 445 wrote:WRONG. You said pretty much there would be scum in the hood. Also you were willing to follow Reinoe's and NS's lead. So no.
Vi 166 wrote:I also agree that there's a not-insignificant chance that one of the other two members of the group is scum, hence me asking the question above.
I did not say
there would be
; I said
it's more likely that there is
. This is something called "reading comprehension"; people who get good SAT scores use it a lot.

Oh, and there's another one.
Salamence 445 wrote:I really, really, really don't like this. You defend a vote against Reinoe, but you will vote NS?
Vi 83 wrote:@Salamence: Why specifically are you voting for reinoe?
At this time, it looked like you were voting for reinoe because he's faking a post restriction. I base this on your post 70 in which you literally say that you are doing this in no uncertain terms. Granted I'm only now looking back on it and seeing that he was saying in post 79 that he
had
a post restriction and didn't want you to do anything about it, but either way, that on its own (either having a post restriction or admitting that it's a fake post restriction) isn't a solid reason to vote for someone, so I asked if you had more. This is not to be expanded to a blanket Town read on reinoe unless that's the best you can do given a marginally functioning intelligence.

Also, fluff fluff floof. I hope that this method of speaking to you convinces you that you are in fact playing with Vi.

---

Titus 458 wrote:That's because Katsuki has done nothing at all. His posts are all filler.
This is actually untrue. Katsuki has been pushing the 4burner wagon hard (and trying to sway Malakittens off of reading me as Town).

---

Prof. Fridays 498 wrote:Sixth, with regard to 4burner’s neighborhood knowledge, that seems pretty damning to me. While I don’t think scum knows exactly every neighborhood (necessarily), but certainly they would know those in their scummates’ ‘hoods. (Again, I think this was brought up already but meh.)
I was hoping for better from you.

---

4burner 501 wrote:Wagons onto 4burner, with not much hullabaloo. This is after accepting Friday's vetting of Aronis. (This is an ongoing theme of readily given trust...)
Then states that she wants to believe that NS is reaching on me, but that the "Vote stands"
Calls out NS for the reached case, but still followed it onto voting for me.
notscience said more about you than the infoslip. I didn't realize this would be difficult to understand.

---

Natirasha 557 wrote:In the entire decade I've known Vi, I never once would have called him awkward.
(Have you been paying attention?)

---

In light of what I said in my first reply to Salamence, I feel that I would be repeating myself to say to the group that
YOUR ATTEMPTS TO ABUSE MOD META TO CALL PEOPLE SCUM AND TOWN ARE IN FACT BAD AND WRONG
, but even so. In addition, the attempts at cases made on me assume that I engaged in blatant, unjustifiable doublethink (simultaneously endorsing notscience's infoslip garbage and rejecting it) and suggest that the people on my wagon don't know how to read (specifically, read me, but read in general) and are falling back on whatever it sounds like people are cool with.

I don't have time to decide what I'm doing with my vote right now.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #561 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Vi »

In post 559, 4burner wrote:NS did indeed say more than the scumslip. But the scumslip is all anyone wants to talk about so what's a boy to do?
Vi wrote:
4burner 501 wrote:Wagons onto 4burner, with not much hullabaloo. This is after accepting Friday's vetting of Aronis. (This is an ongoing theme of readily given trust...)
Then states that she wants to believe that NS is reaching on me, but that the "Vote stands"
Calls out NS for the reached case, but still followed it onto voting for me.
notscience said more about you than the infoslip. I didn't realize this would be difficult to understand.
Unvoting me (given that I've explained that I'm not voting you for it and that's the bulk of your reason for voting me) and getting a move on instead of playing victim would be an excellent start.

To speed things along by cutting your objection off, at the time that I voted for you notscience hadn't explained specifically why he was voting for you, which means that I saw what he saw. There is no issue of me offering "readily given trust" to notscience; however, post 119 explained the case well enough that I didn't feel I had to offer my own version.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #568 (isolation #13) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Vi »

Wait a minute.

I'm on my phone at the moment, but didn't someone say that they were in a Neighborhood with 4burner?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #570 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Vi »

Then why, somewhere under the "if you think I'm Mafia" line, did he assert that only daychat is confirmed? I've already mentioned that my chat didn't have pregame talk, but that may not necessarily be true for other private threads. In particular I expect that scum got pregame chat, and that if he has more than one chat thread, and one of them was locked, he may have focused his attention on the other one, which was more relevant to him.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #573 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:16 am

Post by Vi »

In post 571, Salamence20 wrote:Vi, we do not know if mafia do have pregame chat.

Idk a game that hasnt
My point. Did the heartschat have pregame talk?

Also @Konowa: you should read the posts with halo Altaria because I probably spent too much time making that.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #577 (isolation #16) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:29 am

Post by Vi »

I generally have fluffmode and vindictive justice mode depending on my mood and how much vindictive justice needs to be dispensed. I prefer the former.

Also and specific to Sixty, my hydra partner has not-necessarily-vindictive justice mode and fluffmode in that order of preference. (since I bet she's reading this: I'm on my phone, I'm not putting in color tags)

Paradox Prime needed a lot of justice.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #580 (isolation #17) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Vi »

Wait, no, I'm dumb. He's saying that the infoslip requires scum to have pregame chat.

Never mind.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #640 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 639, notscience wrote:Reinoe looks really town
How so?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #648 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:15 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 641, notscience wrote:This suspicion about someone in his hood being involved in a bussin comment.

It reminds me of my paranoia flaring when I saw burner mention all 3 of us.

So.

Similar reactions=similar motivations
Still lost, unless you're claiming Neighbor with rack.

Bussing jokes are never stylish but that doesn't seem like reason for a solid Town read on someone for calling that out.

In addition, reinoe's posts have basically equated to wagon jumps/justifications for the easiest reasons available.

Salamence 643 wrote:Vi, please answer the probablility of scum having pregame chat.
Very high. To answer your next question, I thought 4burner was suggesting that his Neighbor chat may have been open for pregame.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #710 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Vi »

I've a question for 4burner.

Who
off
your wagon is scum? Options are below:

YOUR WAGON:
MattP, Natirasha, Reinoe, Konowa, Prof Fridays, Aronis, hiplop, Salamence20

rack, Vi, Marquis, notscience
Malakittens
Le Cupcake, Skullduggery

Titus
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #713 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 711, Le Cupcake wrote:That's a rather disingenuous question.
I disagree. It's certainly less so than Salamence's; come on now.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #717 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 715, Le Cupcake wrote:
In post 713, Vi wrote:
In post 711, Le Cupcake wrote:That's a rather disingenuous question.
I disagree. It's certainly less so than Salamence's; come on now.
It essentially asks who in the pool of {rack, marquis, skull, mala, titus} is/are scum.
...I have no idea how you got that. It's like I worded what I said the way I wanted it to come across or something.

In addition, I think it's a bad idea to give my answers to questions I want someone else to answer ahead of time for what should be obvious reasons.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #732 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Vi »

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #739 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 733, 4burner wrote:L-1?
That's not L-1, dahling.

Salamence 735 wrote:Youre dead. Im sorry if you were town.

I know the feeling
Y'know, if you have to apologize to someone for lynching them, you're doing it very wrong. I'm just saying.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #755 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Vi »

Hi, I'm pretty sure I have a 100% success rate at reading Neighbors.

reinoe is most likely Town!
notscience is most likely notTown!

Vote: notscience
(L-7)
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #762 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 760, Malakittens wrote:VOTE: notty

Still wanna chat w/Vi
It's 1:21 in the morning and I'm feeling
great

Let's go.

*This is a lie.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #765 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by Vi »

Prof. Fridays 763 wrote:PEdit: WHAT'S WITH THE NS VOTES?! Wait, is he the third Alice?
For this line, "momentarily" happens now.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #767 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 764, Malakittens wrote:Same here. Same here.

So how was Notty in the Neighbor thread?

Catiuous, paranoid, hyper?
I wouldn't describe him as any of those, so much as obtuse. He still only had one scumread (me) for the same reasons as before (bad). He basically blew off any attempt to productively communicate effectively with me or reinoe.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #769 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Vi »

but seriously just imagine being locked in a room with him

for
two
Night phases
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #771 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Post by Vi »

Although he did wish me luck with selling my case. Given this Day so far I'm quite pleased with his sportsmanship! ^______^
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #776 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 772, Malakittens wrote:So I'm guessing he posted minimal?
A lazy attempt at a read list and retorts toward me.

Mala-Town
Marquis-Town
Skullduggery-Town
Salamence-Town
Prof. Fridays-nebulous
Konowa-nebulous
Natirasha-nebulous
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #780 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 775, Natirasha wrote:(He's my neighbor and the way he catagorized his thoughts last night could only come from a town direction imo)
Bluff call. What's your Neighborhood?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #788 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 782, Natirasha wrote:we're the white rabbit(me) and Mary Ann(Prof Friday).
...we're playing Gilligan's Island Mafia?

The White Rabbit's housemaid. Alice is mistaken for her. She did not appear in the Disney film.
Oh.

...huh.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #789 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by Vi »

L-2, dahlings.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #817 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Vi »

Natirasha - Most of Tierce's idiosyncrasies came from me.

Prof. Fridays - Night 3 is when you play the Charles Barkley game, right?

Aronis - Who should we be lynching? :?

notscience 804 wrote:CAN I NOT PLAY FUCKING LEAGUE
I found the problem!

notscience 804 wrote:Titus is town
...?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #861 (isolation #36) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by Vi »

Not only can't I post, but FireFox is crashing.

I am totally fine with Aronis dying Tomorrow.

While I have
immense
personal satisfaction in this I suspect that notscience Townslipped in the part I mentioned earlier. Oh well.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #878 (isolation #37) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Vi »

In all fairness, rack is at best a PoE pick atm.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #889 (isolation #38) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 883, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 861, Vi wrote:While I have
immense
personal satisfaction in this I suspect that notscience Townslipped in the part I mentioned earlier. Oh well.
Perhaps. I've known scum to pull that, though.
:hitoshrug:

To be clear, your take on Natirasha's alignment is...
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #904 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Vi »

Modkills come after full game days, fwiw. Don't get your hopes up that a third of the game is going to suffer plague.

notscience wrote:And noone batted a fucking eye
I still get no credit. Alas.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #924 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 905, notscience wrote:You aren't getting credit for your last minute "oh well" after the lynch
To be fair you were at L-6 when I started that post.

reinoe 907 wrote:Vi plz claim Mad Hatter.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #937 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 932, Aronis wrote:These rules need clarified. Does full mean eight days. Or just a whole day phase, even if its only 5 min.
Generally speaking it's the answer where modkills are a last resort.

Also, it's kind of weird being on the
player
side of games exploding and needing to be closed overNight. :?
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #939 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 936, Prof Fridays wrote:
In post 933, reinoe wrote:
In post 6, Salamence20 wrote:RVS is overrated

Scum do not have fakeclaims based on my character. Scum are random characters, regardless of good/bad.

I am town with a very anti-town day ability that I will use JUST ONCE to prove my claim on NS.

Dont ask me to claim, because when I use this ability, you will know who I am and see why scum dont have fakeclaims.

Lets discuss.

After a namecop got killed I came to the conclusion that Salamence is full of shit. Scum absolutely have fake claims otherwise there wouldn't be a name cop. Scum are not just regular character who happen to be scum. Scum are probably evil characters.
Huh. I didn't think of that. Good point.
Alternatively, if you don't think that scum have safeclaims (i.e. role is independent of flavor) then Salamence's line still doesn't make any sense.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #958 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 950, Natirasha wrote:To be fair, I was talking about flavor and namecops with Fakegod a few weeks ago and their efficacy and we came to the conclusion that you can use them as just a way to add power roles without adding power--I've done it, my senpai famously did it in his first game. It's whatever.
Sempai also did the negation, using a flavor Cop as a functionally full Cop.

I think you missed that game though.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:41 am

Post by Vi »

Salamence 1478 wrote:2. Vi, why did you damn NS like that while blocked? For all the shit you gave me in the dead thread, ID LOVE to hear the reasoning for guiltying someone who was most likely obvtown WHEN YOU HAD AN UNCONFIRMED SANITY.
I'm impressed that you claim to have read the dead thread and yet didn't catch the memo that I was not in any way intending to indicate that I had results on my scumpartners, as evidenced by me justifying my reads by my Neighborhood. If I wanted you to know that I had mod confirmation, I would have said so. More's the point, I believe I and a few other people have made it clear that investigating Neighbors is a last resort - I really did have a 100% success rate at reading Neighbors up until now
without
the aid of other power roles. I'm not blaming you for not realizing this because it would have required you to know that I'm the single biggest proponent of Neighborizer as a nontrivial power role on this site. Third, there was a Townie in this game who was around during Day 3 who knew that I could not possibly have had two Cop results by that time (and SPOILERS, it was
you
). Had you called me on it I would have readily confirmed that I had no mod-given information about what I had said (while engaging in futility with trying to keep my Cop role secret).

In other words kindly don't be a dumbass.

----

Natirasha 1442 wrote:I mean I have a rule and that's 'always treat your neighbor as confirmed town in the absence of setup information', so I would still defend my play.
This, much like "always claim Serial Killer in your first post", is a bad rule; and treating your Neighbor like a Mason even more obviously a bad rule than that; and refusing to acknowledge that it's a bad rule makes you a bad player.

-----

At first I was going to say that the better team won even though the scum essentially did nothing (I need two hands to count the egregious, nontrivial, and obvious misplays Town made) but then I found out who the scum were in this game. This was a startlingly strong performance from the scum team. Salute!

-----

Thanks for modding, FakeGod! I know what it's like to put your soul into a game and have people kick you in the chest for it.
Though in my case the chest-kicking didn't entirely stop postgame.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:24 am

Post by Vi »

In post 1488, Vi wrote:In other words kindly don't be a dumbass.
This line was thoroughly unnecessary. I apologize.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”