T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #200) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2033, StrangerCoug wrote:That says only that HI should not be lynched if he is groupscum. It is not an opposition to lynching any other groupscum candidates.

In post 2015, T S O wrote:are you somehow advocating not lynching groupscum

I rest my case.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #201) » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by T S O »

Unless you feel Hostile Intent, as groupscum, is not groupscum - feel free to bandy that one about.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #202) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:05 am

Post by T S O »

Vote: House

No. You've ignored my question at least twice and you're trying to call me scum to gloss over that.

Eat rope.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #203) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:06 am

Post by T S O »

I want a reason from everyone, in their next post, why you're not voting House. Voting House is also acceptable.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2079 (isolation #204) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:22 am

Post by T S O »

I am making one post about this. I will not be talking to you again about my scumread on you because getting bogged down in an argument is what you want. I know, if I do, it will only make people skim and not read. I am aware you will spam stuff about me being scum and probably reply to this with a huge wall. Again, I do not care, and will not be responding. The only thing I will ask people to read about you, is this post.

The House-scum case:

House tells us he hasn't read the game and doesn't plan to do so.
He then says that he could be wrong, but he doesn't think HI is scum from his ISO, and won't hammer/vote him.
After that, we're again told that he doesn't think HI is scum but he could be wrong.

It's fair to say that this stage House has demonstrated he isn't scumreading HI, but the read is definitely not strong or definite.

At this stage, I'm voting for the guy I was scumreading all d1, Hostile Intent. It's my belief that scum will know if there is an SK due to team sizes, and thus would rather keep HI alive. Everything up to this point is basically background, but it's necessary to understand.

So I say that HI's not necessarily scum, but people backing him probably are.
House replies: "So why are you still voting him?"
My response: "Just because he's not necessarily scum doesn't mean he's definite not-scum."

If anyone other than House has a problem with the above, feel free to tell me - but I can see no fault with it after copious re-reading of it. It's a basic logical statement without much complication. The below is where House begins to show his colours.

House votes me for that statement using the justification: I hate hedgey bs.

Spoiler: The definition of hedging:
Refining your claim simply to avoid counter evidence and then acting as if your revised claim is the same as the original.

It's quite clear I didn't refine my claim or act as if said refined claim was the original. That's bullshit. House's reason for voting me, in other words, is non-existent.

I tell him that I'm not hedging and ask him why he's so keen to get a wagon off Hostile Intent.
His reply is as follows:
I don't know anything about HI, he's not my person of interest, but your vote should have conviction.

This is blatantly false. Firstly, he has already told us in the above he will
not
vote/hammer HI - that's obviously a sign he has a read on HI. Secondly, he says my vote has no conviction. If he ISO'd HI,
like he said he did
, he would know I had been pushing HI all d1.

This is the first contradiction of his. If he had ISO'd Hostile Intent he would have KNOWN that I had been advocating his lynch and so would not have posted that my vote lacked conviction. The only way he could have posted that is if he DIDN'T actually ISO Hostile Intent.
And if he didn't ISO Hostile Intent, why would he be against the lynch of HI?

It's because he wants to keep him around to find the Serial Killer, because he's groupscum.

After this, House, in response to me asking him why he's so keen on getting away from the HI-wagon, asks me why I'm so keen to deflect. This is a regular feature - instead of responding to me about his HI-townread, he tries to push the pressure back towards me by pretending my actions are scummy.

So, in my next post, I step it up a little. I ask him why he's dodging questions about his Hostile Intent townread, and refute his point about my vote lacking conviction.
Again, House
does not
answer the questions about his townread on Hostile Intent - rather, he posts that I am misrepping as well as hedging and that I look scummy.
Again, as said above, this is his tactic to avoid talking about his read - insinuate that I am scum instead in an attempt to make me drop it.
Hilariously, he then posts that the reason he hasn't responded is that the world doesn't respond around what I want to discuss. I'm trying to count the number of excuses he's posted at this stage because that's at least the second, and neither have been half-valid.
I'm, at this stage, done being lenient. I vote him and summarise my reasons into 2 sentences and request votes for House.
House, realising the shit he's got himself into, panics. He immediately characterises my vote as blatant OMGUS, admits he has not read the part in Hostile Intent's ISO where he claims, asks me to stop deflecting, asks me to stop bullshitting, and asks me to show him where he called me scum.

This is another huge problem with House. His original claim was that, after ISO'ing Hostile Intent, he didn't really feel he was scum. Almost the entire case on Hostile Intent is centred around the time of his claim. You wouldn't have to read the game to know this, since it's been a hot topic today as well. This is further evidence which conclusively proves that House is
lying
about having ISO'd Hostile Intent and not thinking he's scum from that.

Aside from that, his reaction to my vote is really awful. He discredits me three times within 3 posts without any basis for doing so. And he asks me to show him where he called me scum when one of his posts is, word for word, "My my, how scummy you look over a simple question."

In summary, House's read on Hostile Intent doesn't make sense with his actions and words. His vote on me is reasonless and he refuses to answer any questions, instead calling the questioner scum. His reaction to being voted was shit. But, again, his stance on Hostile Intent has a myriad contradictions. They're all above there, if you're interested in lynching scum. I've done all I can - it's up to you to vote him now.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #205) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:23 am

Post by T S O »

That post is long. I understand that. I really do.

But it's critical that you read it. It really, really is. If you read it, and respond to nothing else but it, then you've done everything I've asked you to for now and everything that is your responsibility.

Please, read it. It is worth it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #206) » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:59 am

Post by T S O »

I'm up for that.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #207) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:44 am

Post by T S O »

I made a case so people could respond to it. Do not just ignore it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #208) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2122, StrangerCoug wrote:I'm getting a town vibe from House's defense of T S O, and TiphaineDeath still makes me unhappy.

Are you fucking reading?

This post tells me you literally did not read a word I posted.

House is scum. Explain why he's not or vote him. Simple as.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #209) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by T S O »

His jump on Garmr is awful. His responses to both Garmr and I are awful. His entire play so far today has been scummy as hell.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (isolation #210) » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 2129, I Am Innocent wrote:Guys please stop deflecting from Josh and IHNC. Much appreciated.

@mod, I will be V/LA Monday to Wednesday this week.

No.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #211) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:27 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2137, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2132, TiphaineDeath wrote:IAI, why do you see house as town?

I could see Josh scum though, may be worth an ISO on my part.

House is more null to me. I guess I just feel like we'd be better off with some strong voting blocks, but there doesn't seem to be much interest in that, too many chiefs and not enough Indians I guess. I think a few flash wagons is probably what we really need.

What part of the House case feels null to you?

Was it the case? The repeated ad hominems afterwards? The awful response which repeated "non-alignment indicative" and left it at that?

I'd really love to know.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #212) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:47 am

Post by T S O »

blowing. my weak case. to smithereens.

I have considered insulting you, being derisive towards you, ignoring you ...but no.

Show me where he "blew my weak case" to smithereens. I read it and felt it was laughably atrocious. So you should show me where I'm going wrong.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (isolation #213) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:48 am

Post by T S O »

I'm also saying, here and now, that if anyone kills Coug, vig or SK, I will give them towncred. Straight up.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #214) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:28 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2142, House wrote:
In post 2141, T S O wrote:I'm also saying, here and now, that if anyone kills Coug, vig or SK, I will give them towncred. Straight up.

This is worthy of a PL.

VOTE: T S O

This is the sort of shit that makes House scum. I ask for a policy vig, and this make me worthy of a policy lynch?

And we're calling this Town?
Fucking really, guys?

In post 2143, Hostile Intent wrote:I've replaced into three or four games now, all as town, and didn't read the thread because they were 40+ pages. Also, none of the other replacements have read back in this game. What makes House different is that he's going against your "bravado" and its making you look like shit to more than one person. Darn. I'll wait for the insults but I assure you it'll only make you look worse.

not really. at all, actually. but continue to pretend you know what you're talking about/I care about your opinion/you're able to talk down to TD. All three are completely wrong.

Unfortunately, I doubt we have a Vig because you would almost certainly have been shot last night if we did.

In post 2144, TiphaineDeath wrote:House isn't scum because he isn't reading, you didn't even read the case did you?

None of them did. It was long and had links. You couldn't expect them to read that when they usually don't even read the thread.

In post 2145, House wrote:
In post 2144, TiphaineDeath wrote:House isn't scum because he isn't reading, you didn't even read the case did you?

No, I'm scum because I refuse to vote for someone that I don't have a scum read on, which makes even less sense than being scum for not reading 76 pages.

This is such a fucking massive misrep of EVERYTHING I HAVE POSTED SO FAR. This is literally not even in the ballpark of what I've been saying today.

In post 2148, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2140, T S O wrote:Show me where he "blew my weak case" to smithereens. I read it and felt it was laughably atrocious. So you should show me where I'm going wrong.

Funny you accuse me of not reading and then show me that you aren't, either. You're quite terrible even if I were to consider House being scum.

Okay, I'm going to highlight something for you here, Coug. What I'm about to highlight is in that post, 2140, of mine that you quoted.

"Show me where he "blew my weak case to smithereens."
I read it and felt it was laughably atrocious.
" <--- Do you see that, Coug? The bit where I said I
read?

You're not even worthy of an insult, Coug. I called you out for not reading, you then tried to call me out for not reading - but because -you- didn't read, you missed the part where I showed I did.

What a fucking joke. Why did I ask someone to policy kill you when you freely advertise yourself to do so?

In post 2150, Hostile Intent wrote:His case is egregious and especially lackluster given its word count.

Using a big word and somehow implying word count makes any kind of difference won't get you anywhere and just shows you up for being bad, HI.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #215) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:30 am

Post by T S O »

I'd appreciate if someone other {House, HI, Coug} could discuss House-scum with me. I know TD and Garmr's opinion on it, but the majority of the game simply hasn't commented.

It'll take a damn good argument to convince me I'm wrong, but if you're up to post something half-logical, I'll listen, no problem.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #216) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:34 am

Post by T S O »

That's great, you keep insulting me and trying to get me to respond. I'll insult you back once you flip in red.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (isolation #217) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:26 am

Post by T S O »

That's great.

Your assumption that insulting me will somehow make you seem more genuine isn't going to work, little man, because most of the players in this game aren't naive enough to fall for it.

But you keep trying it - your scumgame certainly needs improvement.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #218) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:34 am

Post by T S O »

As if I fucking care if I get your vote or not?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #219) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:36 am

Post by T S O »

I don't think I can count the number of times where me vs scum has been labelled "Town-Town" because apparently when scum repeatedly insult you they become Town??? I don't get it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (isolation #220) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:46 am

Post by T S O »

The extremely heavy resistance to a House push makes me think he's scum. So does his vote for me, which he justifies with
policy lynch.
And the reason I'm up for that is, apparently, I requested a policy vig.

That's completely. and utterly. backwards.
That asking for a policy kill is so scummy that he feels the need to ...ASK FOR A POLICY KILL! YEAH!
But why bother pushing it?

You've got Pine, who's skimming like fuck, calling it Town v Town.
You've got Coug, who either cannot or will not read, who's probably scum.
I can't even explain what Hostile Intent is doing - I don't even know anymore.
You've got House, who's done enough shit slinging for the two of us (and yes: that IS a scumtell. I know it because I've done it and seen it) and who has delusions about his scum game, and is a scumfuck in general.
You've got ...everyone else, bar me, TD and Garmr - who are doing fuck all.

I know this will alienate people from a House vote because I've insulted them and because I've done that, my case must be awful.

I still don't care.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #221) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:48 am

Post by T S O »

Jemima, it's really past time that you stopped lurking, stopped telling us you're catching up and fucking catch up or replace out. Really, that simple.

On the basis of being the House counterwagon I won't be voting Josh.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #222) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:48 am

Post by T S O »

TSO out.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #223) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:50 am

Post by T S O »

Remind me to nominate you for a Don Corleone sometime, House - I've never seen scum misrep, insult and all-around play scummish quite like you. Truly, the best scumplay evah!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #224) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:32 am

Post by T S O »

@Jemima - nice vote, thanks.

@Coug - cool.

@House - God, yes. In the event that we have an SK and they shoot Coug and then claim Vig, I'd definitely give them credit.

Y'know, before
Hostile Intent would then check them that night.

Keep trying to worm your way out of the noose.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (isolation #225) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:06 am

Post by T S O »

Everything else you're doing is fair game for scum flailing, but claiming that I'm now on your blacklist for catching you as scum is pretty low.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #226) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:32 am

Post by T S O »

This is your last defence against logic, actually - and no - I won't stop until you're hanging.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (isolation #227) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by T S O »

Yes, let's ignore the
rakes
of scummy shit House has pulled and all fall for his AtE!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #228) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:55 am

Post by T S O »

Titus, be realistic - we're never going to actually get HI lynched, regardless of his claim, and House is still an absolute scumfuck.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (isolation #229) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:57 am

Post by T S O »

Josh wagon's still bad, still a town counterwagon, and still won't ever be getting my vote.

Just use your heads.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2224 (isolation #230) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:15 am

Post by T S O »

Because the rest of the town are busy pushing scum-House.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2226 (isolation #231) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:20 am

Post by T S O »

Yes, that would explain why Jemima has voted him, why Garmr has voted him, why TD has voted him...
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (isolation #232) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:21 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, d3x - the House wagon has the same amount of votes and is probably even more difficult to push than Josh.

Weren't you calling that scum-indicative?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (isolation #233) » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:25 am

Post by T S O »

Goddamn it, it was Kthx who said that.

Your avatars get me every time.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #234) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:52 am

Post by T S O »

^that vote is opportunistic as fuck.

Mollie, add your vote to the House wagon.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #235) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:53 am

Post by T S O »

no literally he has provided 0 reason for anyone to think he would support mollie

And then just votes her when others do to get people off his back.

And his fucking "breakdown" goes poof and disappears.

Why am I having to explain this?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #236) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by T S O »

Fucking really, mollie? Really?

I am one of the 3/4 people even trying to steer this fucking game, I've caught scum and I've been hardpushing them, and you're just checking out? "o guys lynch me and vote people on my wagon yay"

If you want somewhere to start, House's jump on your wagon was shit and once he was on it he was even worse. He is literally scumclaiming in the thread repeatedly and your response is to not even talk about it.

wow thanks
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2314 (isolation #237) » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:47 am

Post by T S O »

mollie quit fucking evading actually doing useful shit

Thanks
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2395 (isolation #238) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:01 pm

Post by T S O »

I'm on an iPod, no time for eloquence.

I have a lot to say. Mollie, completely approve of the vote, but I'd still like to talk to you once I get the chance.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #239) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by T S O »

Titus I have huge problems with a lot of stuff you're saying.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (isolation #240) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:58 am

Post by T S O »

Josh is quite probably town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (isolation #241) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:59 am

Post by T S O »

And this is coming from a person with experience of Josh-scum.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #242) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by T S O »

The Mollie wagon is stupid.
Even if you think she is scum she's not viable whatsoever today.
stop wasting your time.

I have still not seen anyone with ANY reasons for House-town. No-one.

If you post and do not either vote him or take a hardline stance on not doing so, complete with reasoning, I will fucking hound you.

Vote him.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #243) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:18 am

Post by T S O »

if you buddy Titus any harder it might get obvious, House. Don't be so blatant.

A scum tip from your buddy TSO.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2462 (isolation #244) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:18 am

Post by T S O »

Mollie still town, Garmr still town, House still scum. What's new?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #245) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:19 am

Post by T S O »

Titus unless you can prove that House is not arrogant as scum, your argument is completely worthless, and unless you can prove that House, as town, blatantly lies about ISO'ing people, it's worthless once more.

:neutral:
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2466 (isolation #246) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:23 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2464, I have no creativity wrote:house is town
tos is derp town
SC is still scum
garer is scum
HI is scum
titus can be town for now but she needs to not be like this

so who we lynching first?

we could policy lynch you for awful reads!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2468 (isolation #247) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:30 am

Post by T S O »

give me two reads you mentioned and your alignment on them, I'll give mine and then
whoever is right can mock the other in postgame
I can mock you in postgame!
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2474 (isolation #248) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:53 am

Post by T S O »

that's cute, House.

Your scumgame is really mediocre if insults and lies are all you've got to defend it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2546 (isolation #249) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:40 am

Post by T S O »

It's not. Please. Don't talk to Garmr or Josh and help me push this shit through.

Same applies for you, Garmr, and Josh also.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (isolation #250) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:51 am

Post by T S O »

garmr is still town
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2595 (isolation #251) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Post by T S O »

could actually get behind a Cirno lynch. Prefer House though.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (isolation #252) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:02 am

Post by T S O »

unvote:
vote: hostile intent

it's not like hi is remotely town or anything, and Titus has every reason to target him, and no reason to fakeclaim really.
Last edited by Guest on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2674 (isolation #253) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:33 am

Post by T S O »

mollie, shiny things. shiny things. stay on track.

I agree with everything you're saying until you're concluding Titus is scum pre-HI flip.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (isolation #254) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:34 am

Post by T S O »

Just hammer the fucker
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2715 (isolation #255) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:35 am

Post by T S O »

the resistance put up was so incredibly token - he's got nothing. literally. nothing. he can't even claim a PR.

This is why he should have burned with fire d1, but w.e.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2773 (isolation #256) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:58 am

Post by T S O »

Mm.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (isolation #257) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:44 am

Post by T S O »

Titus could be scum, but House's weird scumfuck play surrounding her makes him scum too.

VOTE: House
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2901 (isolation #258) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:46 am

Post by T S O »

Hey, Ankamius - quit softing shit and post something solid about scum-TSO. I'd love to see it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (isolation #259) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:58 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2904, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2900, T S O wrote:Titus could be scum, but House's weird scumfuck play surrounding her makes him scum too.

VOTE: House

this is so full of no.

Damn, it hurts when you say that because your play has been so exemplary-

Oh wait, no, you're busy reiterating you're not an SK.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (isolation #260) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:03 am

Post by T S O »

I have tried, many times, to produce cohesion in this town because we have the capacity to win this if we come together. Every time, no.

I'm done being nice and I'm done trying to pull people together. Scum read who you want, Mollie, it's not like it'll be right here. It's not like you were voting House yesterday or anything. That wouldn't make sense.

Good news is, House and Titus interactions are fake as all fuck, so scum claims it save us.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2908 (isolation #261) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:08 am

Post by T S O »

Does it really matter? I'm not even pretending I think Titus is town.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3068 (isolation #262) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:35 am

Post by T S O »

In post 2975, House wrote:T S O, keeping your vote on me is a scum claim.

oh lol I do not give a fuck
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3069 (isolation #263) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:36 am

Post by T S O »

Titus, if you really believe that you're right and scum are shouting over you to push through your mislynch you need to very clearly, preferably with links, state reasoning for your side of the argument. Wall it to fuck. You have one chance left because you are the de facto lynch otherwise.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3079 (isolation #264) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:27 pm

Post by T S O »

That vote is really bad.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (isolation #265) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:58 am

Post by T S O »

unvote:
vote: titus
Last edited by Guest on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (isolation #266) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:59 am

Post by T S O »

TD, I couldn't agree more - but we're not gonna get it.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3157 (isolation #267) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:59 am

Post by T S O »

Actually, House's recent post is somewhat townish. Makes Titus an even better lynch.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (isolation #268) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:00 am

Post by T S O »

though anyone with half a brain as scum would be powerbussing titus, so meh
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (isolation #269) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:26 am

Post by T S O »

I didn't even notice.

I hope it was though.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (isolation #270) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:43 am

Post by T S O »

In post 3161, House wrote:
In post 3158, T S O wrote:though anyone with half a brain as scum would be powerbussing titus, so meh

Right... so according to your theory, I soft-claimed a PR to nudge the wagon off Titus, then bussed the shit out of her when people didn't buy the implied innocent that Titus was claiming I crumbed.

You got me dead to rights, T S O. I totally faked cop to save my buddy's ass then bussed her when it didn't work. Because that's how I roll.

GG all.

Spoiler:
The sarcasm is strong with this post.

Oh stop pretending you're smart, I never said -you- softclaimed anything - I said Titus attempted to get you to do so because you're on the same team as her and you're not actually that stupid to do it, so you bussed when you could see she was fucked today, after trying to push people like Kthx and it not working.

You're still up for rope tomorrow, big boy, and your scumteam is fucked.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #271) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:47 am

Post by T S O »

hope you're scum because I agree with nothing there Kise.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #272) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:38 am

Post by T S O »

suck my dick scum gl town xx
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5132 (isolation #273) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:41 pm

Post by T S O »

unlucky garm
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5144 (isolation #274) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:21 am

Post by T S O »

In post 5134, Garmr wrote:
In post 5132, T S O wrote:unlucky garm

you did really well tso I could tell you were town in this game and by day 2 it was near obvious.

ty, my man.

I don't feel you could have done much - Nacho's mind was pretty much made up in LyLo. Lurkers winning sucks.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5147 (isolation #275) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:30 am

Post by T S O »

qts please
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5149 (isolation #276) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:31 am

Post by T S O »

Also I hope scum enjoyed getting blown up n3. I sure did.

pedit: ty now mafia
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5151 (isolation #277) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:34 am

Post by T S O »

you the best twie
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5152 (isolation #278) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:35 am

Post by T S O »

I also had that, I'd actually forgot because it was so long ago.
-Marquis

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”